US Government’s NSF
Review of Zedge.net

Zedge.net reviews

100%
Categories: Mobile Apps
22 Cortland Street (12th floor)
New York, New York, USA
contact@zedge.net

▼ Sort by: recent

karenam1
11/6/15

I've used for years and I have always been happy. The ringtones are always fresh. The notifications sounds are fun. The wallpapers are gorgeous and graphic. It doesn't take up a lot of space and everything is downloaded in a blink of an eye. Its user friendly. You can find ANY sound you want. From a babies giggle a kittens meow to a rumble of thunder or motorcycle exhaust to click click boom. Type it into the search bar and viola! Zedge sends you notifications of any new tones wallapapers or games. At Halloween time it sent me a notification of the most popular tones being downloaded. How cool?! You will not be sorry!! I gave it 4 stars not 5 for one reason. Some of the tones are "home-made" and can be obnoxious.

jean-christophec
7/4/11

Try ! it's free !

Just select your phone (upper right side of the page), and there you go !

You a large have choice in all the themes, rigntones, wallpapers, videos & texts.

janetc2
4/28/11

I was told about Zedge from a friend. I was using Phone Zoo to begin with. But I gave Zedge a try & I absolutely love it. You can download some great music along with wallpapers & more to your computer or to your cell phone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zedge.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/14/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Zedge.net staff and other customers.

Zedge.net?