US Government's NSF

1800 Seaport Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063, United States
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE
support@zazzle.com

People interested in Zazzle are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 186 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 603 reviews)

▼ Sort by: helpful

sophien
10/21/09

Zazzle can be a good place to make custom tee shirts for gifts. You can design your own using their website, or you can upload a picture. The shipping is quick and the prices aren't bad. My biggest complaint is how slow their web interface can be. I've ordered 3 times, but the last time I gave up because their site was so slow and I used CafePress.com instead which is also good.

margaretm2
4/1/11

I have never placed a negative review for any internet company before even though I have been shopping online for years. I have never found such a difficult company to deal with. I tried to pay through Paypal, but they never directed me to the Paypal site so I could choose where I wanted the funds to come from, so I had to cancel the order. I have never had a site place an order through Paypal without directing me to the Paypal site. I placed the order again, and they apparently sent a confirmation e-mail to an old e-mail address that I have not used for 6 years instead of the email address I supplied, then cancelled the order because I did not respond. The 3rd time I tried to place the order, they insisted that the billing address I gave did not match the one on file with my credit card company, even though it most certainly did match. I contacted my credit card company, and they siad that there was no problem on their end, and that they had supplied Zazzle with a phone number to call if they had any questions, but that was apparently too much trouble for Zazzle, so instead they just kept sending me emails threatening to cancel my order if I did not supply sensitive information to them via email. When I tried to phone customer support, the person I talked to said he could not help with billing issues. Even though Zazzle only gave me 48 hours to reply to their nasty emails, they couldn't respond promptly to my emails asking why they needed this information. Finally I got an email giving me a number to call for their fraud department - what fraud? - and said I must respond within 24 hours or the order would be cancelled. When I called, I repeatedly got voicemail, and no one ever reponded to the messages I left. This all seems to be some sort of scam, and the company seems to be very shady. At the very least, they have a horrible customer support department. I will never order from them again, and I would advise anyone thinking of ordering from them to try to find the products elsewhere, This is one dot com company that needs to go under.

moc
12/28/10

I ordered some customised mugs for a Christmas present, I ended up spending over $50. When the mugs did come they had sent me someone else's order!! When i emailled them I recieved an automated email, no apology. An apology would have been nice because by the time the new shipment came Christmas had been and gone. Today I recieved the reprinted mugs and they have been printed on different sizes, when i ordered all the same size!
I would not deal with Zazzle again

angelac
11/8/09

I wanted to comment on how great Zazzle.com is as an on-line company. To welcome the newest member of my husbands family, baby Elli, everyone will be getting together in a few weeks to meet her for the first time. (She was born in August & lives in Wyoming with her mommy & daddy). As a family tradition, we get a button for each big ocassion we are together. So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" So, on Friday, I downloaded her picture, created the button and ordered 20 of them to be shipped. I received an order confirmation email immediately. Then, on Saturday, I received another email stating they were being shipped! AMAZING! Not only did the company deliver what they promise, they deliver quickly. We have ordered from them before and will do so again! Thank you Zazzle.com

annief14
10/1/14

wish I had looked here before ordering. I bought gifts well in advance of the supposed shipping times.I have received nothing and all correspondence has been ignored by them. So basically they took my money and gave me nothing.

Tip for consumers: don't use them. They have basically taken my money and left me with a very disappointed person. I showed him a photo of the gift, he was excited, it never arrived and I have received no explanation or refund.

sherylw5
3/9/15

I ordered a gift on 2/24/15 for a party I was going to on 3/7/15. I paid the extra shipping costs to get the gift by 3/4/15. However, I called Zazzle on the 6th and they just sent it out. The tracing number isn't even valid yet. There is no way I can get the gift 2 days before they send it out. Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!! Now I am going to have to find a gift locally since you can't depend on Zazzle!!!!!!!!! I called customer service and she said they can refund my order. What good does that do? When I tried to explain it to the customer service lady how important this order was to me she hung up on me.

Tip for consumers: Don't count on them!!!!!!!!!

jamesa7
10/25/10

still waiting for some cards i ordered , mabe i can use them next 20th anniversaty i have...oh no wait its never going to come again ..thanks zazzle

zuex
3/17/11

bad, bad, bad
don't waste your time and money, they sent me the wrong product twice and missed my deadline for weeding invitation. Website look good but service and product horrible.. Not recommended at all, be carful

lisal28
9/4/12

This was the WORST online experience I have ever had. I ordered my wedding invitations and accessories and they came out all different sizes. They didn't match. . .the quality of the paper is CHEAP. I could have gotten better quality if I went to the local drug store and picked up a package of invitations. What is worse, when I called Customer Service, the rep was mean, insulting, and kept saying the same thing "you made the mistake" and "this is our policy". His supervisor was even worse. . .said the same phrases over and over again. They rude and insensitive and did not try to remedy the situation. I sent the entire order back in the precise way they told me they had to send it back. I have the UPS tracking showing it was delivered. Yet they say they never received it. I have yet to receive my refund which is over $400 . . .please don't trust this site, especially with something important. I learned this the hard way.

tessg2
2/1/15

I have been involved in numerous weddings and large celebrations. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! The absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with--on every level. MECHI the "supervisor" was beyond passive aggressive, offered no resolutions for wedding invitations that were two weeks late; she was so indifferent to their error, she said, "Well, I won't say they will come tomorrow--keep in mind we had been promised two other delivery dates!!!!! Deal with MINT or TINY PRINTS--any place but zazzle. WRITE YOUR OWN before even thinking of using zazzle. I wish there were a NO STAR rating.

ks84
1/27/15

WOW!~ This company is absolutely horrible. IF you're considering buying from them, please.... please.. take the time and find a more reputable company. Even if you are in LOVE with the pattern or the appearance of your product-- please, think again. I'm only trying to save you from the disappointment that will arrive (Or not arrive) at your doorstep in the weeks to come. The products here are horrible quality, worse is the customer service and the return policy. Again, even if you're sure you'll love the product you THINK YOU See on their website, I strongly urge you to reconsider and use a more reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site... You're welcome in advance.

brittanys1
3/16/11

this is the worst custom site ever. i designed a men's necktie that simply said "im awesome" i used the fonts they provided and the colors they provided... i DID NOT upload any pictures or logos. about a week after i placed my order and made a payment i got an email saying that it was copyright infringement and they can not print this item. apparently a wrestler on WWE has "im awesome" as a catchphrase. since when did freedom of speech become copywrited. i personally think its a load a B.S. anyone can say that they "are awesome" thanks zazzle for ruining my kids gift to their father for fathers day by simply saying hes "awesome". you guys suck. oh... and im STILL waiting on my refund.

nicolef
3/10/11

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago. I received my order Tuesday when I opened the packaged they had sent me the wrong size, I had ordered a XL and they sent me a M. When I called and told them I was leaving Friday for St. Patricks day they told me tough luck. Then I spoke with a manager who said they were going to overnight it to me so I would have it by Thursday... Today is Thursday and they just sent me a email saying they still haven't shipped the shirt yet. I am really upset because this is an error on there part and they are acting like it is my fault... Never will I do buisness there again

mikec15
1/7/11

Horrible....bureaucratic idiots
Zazzle refused to print a poster for me because the poster contained the picture of a sign of Mt. Bachelor and they said I had to get a release from the resort???? This poster was for may daughter commemorating her participation in the Junior Olympics held at Mt. Bachelor. Basically, they refuse to print any image that has a copy righted logo. They claim it is copy right law....so I guess every private use photo that has any logo or image that is copy righted must have a release before they print it...they need to get real. Don't waste your time with these folks

elenas21
3/6/15

I was really happy to find this website as it has so many cute ideas. I have ordered business cards to try it out. Three weeks after the order has been placed the status was still showing as "processing". That's when I got concerned and sent my first enquiry about my order status. The response was- we haven't received the payment. I have checked my bank account and confirmed that payment has been made on the day of the order. "Lovely" lady named Julie replied that I need to provide the proof. After a few more emails back and forth they still insisted that the payment hasn't been made! So, I had to call my bank and confirm with them. My further enquiries have been ignored by the Zazzle team. Then I see that the status of my order says "cancelled". I was furious! Made another enquiry- the response (by the same Julie) was- please send your bank details, we will issue a refund. WTF?? I've never left a bad review but in this case I'm beyond myself and very disappointed!!! I never got my order, the money has been out of my account for 2 months, they haven't even apologised!!! I would never ever use or recommend this website to anyone, unless you want to waste your time and energy and get NOTHING in the end. Horrible, disgusting and very disappointing... And guess what- there is nowhere I could leave my feedback- not on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/zazzle nor on their website!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

kaylao
2/8/15

the worst company I have ever had to deal with. I ordered invitations from them for my wedding and they put the date of 2014 on them. my wedding is March 2015. when I called to get this corrected I was told that I would get an express delivery of new invitations and have them in 5 days. on the fifth day I call to check on my order I was told that the employee that I spoke to was new and that they made an error in order for me to receive my correct invitation I had to send them the old ones. mind you I had already been dealing with them for 3 weeks and my wedding was two and a half months away. I informed them that I did not have time to wait another 2 weeks to receive the new invitation that I wanted a refund and would stick with the ones that were incorrect. two weeks later I received brand new invitations with the correct date. when I was supposed to be receiving a refund. so now I have over 200 invitations and still no refund. a manager was supposed to be handling this when I called to complain again they said she had made a mistake. so I had to call for times to get a refund and still have not received it. I would never again order from this company. and to top it off customer service was the rudest I've ever experienced. stay away!!!!

lyndat1
11/28/14

Zazzle sent the wrong item. I emailed and called them over 5 days. Have you heard from them. Service sucks.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Find another place to buy your product

dianee8
11/27/14

I ordered 5 decorative couch pillows from Zazzle. First of all, it took approximately three weeks to receive them. Secondly, the materials they were made of were of poor quality, especially for the price I paid. I returned them three weeks ago and they deny ever receiving the shipment. I forwarded them the proof of delivery back to them only to have them completely ignore my email. And still no credit. I am going to contest the charge on my credit card and let Zazzle deal with that one.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money.

jayp39
9/21/14

I ACTUALLY MADE THE DESIGN FOR THE MOUSE PAD, WHEN IT ARRIVED THE COLORS WERE AMAZING; ALSO ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. VERY BRIGHT, LOOKED GREAT, DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, NOT ONLY MOUSE PADS BUT MUGS, SHIRTS, ETC

Tip for consumers: YOU CAN MAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT WITHIN THE GUIDELINE OF WHICH PRINTS THEY CAN PRODUCE.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RECOMMENDED PIXALS PER INCH WHEN MAKING A PIC, IT REALLY DOES HELP. :)

tammys19
9/11/14

Furious! Email's rejected, cannot get them via phone, they took my money immediately from my account, yet I still have not received order! It has been in "processing" FOREVER! Do NOT risk doing business with them ever! I don't have $60+ to throw away! This is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

danab1
1/12/11

Letter I submitted to them

I have to say I am very unhappy with your shipping. I ordered post cards last wednesday (the 5th) and choose standard shipping (5-7 days) thinking they would be here by tomorrow (1 week) the tracking # supplied does not work but another item I purchased the same day and shipped the same day is now scheduled for arrival on monday the 17th. That being said I orderd from another company in CA also choose standard shipping and that item will be delivered on friday THIS friday the 14th, oh yeah I ordered that item this wed a week after I ordered from your company, I am letting you know because although it is not your fault, my party is on the 29th and I ordered the invites from you company. My mistake, you should really look into why your shipping is so much slower then other companies also using UPS. It would have been faster if you had just dropped my post card in the mail box!

garyc53
3/26/15

This company is one huge scam and rip off. I ordered a framed poster last month and it was a piece of garbage reproduction. Horrible beyond words. I returned it over three weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from these crooks or to have my money refunded. Stay far away from these people.... seems like a site that deals in crap and it's hard to get any customer satisfaction once they have your money!!!!

UPDATE: okay, it was three weeks since returning the item when I wrote this review. I got an email from them saying "oh, we're sorry....blah, blah, blah..." Told me it would be 14-21 days to get my refund. That will make it almost 6 weeks!!! WORST online experience ever. I do a LOT of shopping online, even for simple household items, and I will never go back here. Read how many customer service complaints there are. That should tell you something.

kristij6
2/19/15

This company is a joke. I order a lot of things on line as do a lot of people in this day and age. I spent more money than I should have on a phone case that was never received by me. I contacted cs right away and was first given some bull about not being able to track it and for me to wait a few more weeks before I contact them again. Absolute nonsense! I contacted them back immediately saying that was unacceptable and then they said all the rigmarole about letting a different dept know etc. etc. and then today I still have nothing from them so again, I contact them and get this whole, it takes 3 business days to make a case and so on you'll get conformation etc. I have now put in a call to the BBB and they asked me to forward all the communication and come here to look at and leave a review. Not good business at all and am now looking for a different case and will be contacting them again for a FULL REFUND. Of course I will wait here to see what the representative will respond with, probably something like" Hi Kristi, we apologize and you can respond to such and such email...blah, blah, blah. After I cancelled my order and said I wanted a refund, I get an email from them saying that they had already sent out a replacement item but I would still get a refund. After 3 weeks I still had no item and no refund so I contacted them again and this time they said that no item had been shipped at all and that I'd get a refund immediately. I did get my refund in full about 3 days later. This company is shady and they do terrible business! I wanted to give it no stars but had to give it something.

Tip for consumers: Keep looking, but hopefully soon this company will be non existence.

amandam63
3/20/15

I ordered invitations for my daughter's graduation party. Several weeks later I get a text from a lady in California (I'm in Tx) saying that my invitations were shipped to her. I've been the past week trying to contact Zazzle. I've been on hold for hours during the past several days, not only will they not answer the phone but won't answer my emails either. The party is coming up soon. I have no invitations. This company doesn't respect its customers and I'm out the money I've already paid!!!

jx6
3/12/15

I ordered 50 dry mesh t-shirts and was on a firm schedule.

Their website shows the items are in stock. 5 days later, no shipping notice, I had to call them (because they won't bother letting me know) and learned they are out of stock.

Then I was offered a swap w/ similar material, but then they shipped me the cheapest cotton shirts they had while still charging the price of the premium dry-mesh which is almost twice the price. How convenient!!

They gave me a hard time for returning those shirts. I had to yell on the phone for over 40min to make my case. They refused to return my $35 shipping cost. Don't believe their "if you dont like it, we take it back". Yes they will, but you wont get your shipping fee back.

Nobody is attending this place. They don't provide updates. Email support takes 3 days to get a reply. Phone support is 35min wait time, then get transfered from one agent to another. Everytime I call in, I had to re-explain my problem because their is no notes of what was previously discussed/agreed. If you are looking to waste time and money use them."

----

Hey and now the IQ challenged ZazzleRep is replying to my review above. I couldn't get updates from them for a week but they now suddenly step up and communicate w/ customers.

Typical response which is not addressing the problem and not taking responsibility. I was not complaining about my shipping label you dummy. I paid $1407 and I got refunded $1407-35. That is my initial shipping cost. Is that clear?

Are you saying i am making is up? It's always the customer's fault when we want a refund. That's my experience w/ them. Rude, irresponsible, don't live up to their refund policy.

Zazzle price is higher than other printing sites, I went for it hoping to get better service. What a fool I was.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

juliah28
1/31/15

I ordered close to $60 of custom Post-Its for Christmas gifts but when they arrived, the printing was so dark and the colors so far off, I couldn't use them. So, at first, I tried calling in hopes of getting replacements in time for Christmas--what a fool I was! There was a recording about high call volume telling me to hang up. So, after a frustrating search of their site, I finally located the return authorization form, filled it out, submitted it and nothing. Not even an automated confirmation that it had been received. I waited for a couple of weeks and tried again, thinking maybe I did something wrong. Same thing. Now, of course, the return period is up and it's looking like I'm stuck with a box full of Post-Its I can't use.

I had been thinking of switching from Cafepress to Zazzle for my own website's store because Zazzle has such a wide range of products and did a good job on a past order. But no way would I subject my people to such horrible customer service!

****I am revising this in June, to say that while a Zazzle rep responded to my review on this site and said a customer service person would be contacting me, no one from Zazzle has been in touch.***

billyl12
12/8/14

This was my first time purchasing from Zazzle. I placed an order on Monday Dec 1 for a wallet for my grandson. Their website read that it would take 1-2 business days. It is now Friday Dec 5 and my order status remains as "processing". I've sent 2 emails with NO RESPONSE from them. I've called several times this morning, only to be placed on hold or received a recording that they were having phone trouble and then got disconnected. BUT they charged my credit card on Dec 2. I didn't think a business was supposed to charge you prior to shipping the item. So, BUYER BEWARE. Apparently, this company is NOT REPUTABLE!!!

Tip for consumers: You better look elsewhere because you probably won't get what you order.

charliev6
12/7/14

HORRIBLE!!!! Stay away from this site!!!!! This website is a bunch of bull! All zazzle does is steal your money! I ordered invitation for an 80th surprise party next month and I could not track my order despite giving it a few days to show up on time. After about two weeks it finally showed up under my zazzle account and it showed that it had shipped when I went to my post office to pick it up it wasn't there!!! Everyone in that post office looked for it! Upon NUMEROUS CALLS AND EMAILS i still have not received a response and they will keep you on hold forever! "High volume of calls!" Stay the hell away from zazzle!

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!!!!

lauram72
12/4/14

I have never wrote a review before because I feel that businesses do make mistakes and strive to do their best. But ZAZZLE is the worst company I have ever dealt with! I ordered my stamps on 11/20/14 and still have NOT received my order and I paid for 1 day shipping!!!! My wedding invitations are NOT going out on time because of you!!!!! If anyone reads this post PLEASE NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Worst company I have ever ordered anything from!!!!! I have received email after email saying they have been shipped and will be received that day, then I will get another email saying it will be another day!!!!! I have been on hold all day today trying to talk to someone and of course haven't reached anyone yet. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZAZZLE!!!

karleyt
11/27/14

I am fairly sure these views must be fabricated. I ordered from Zazzle 6 weeks ago. They never confirmed my payment, despite the money leaving my bank, rather I was receiving emails prodding me to 'make my payment.' I made them aware of this but they instructed me (corrospondence with them is about a 3 day wait for a reply) that it takes time to receive the payment in some cases. 4 weeks later I had not received my order nor heard from them. I emailed them proof of payment and asked what was taking so long. My last email from them, one week ago, told me my order was being looked at my their financial department. Today I simply requested my money back which I highly doubt will happen. Stay away from Zazzle if you dont enjoy not receiving what you paid for :)

evas27
11/20/14

STAY AWAY!! Ordered invitations - site said manufactured today and shipped tomorrow so I ordered them. One week passed by - no shipping tracking number. Called customer service several times for ETA and no one could gives me a date. After waiting 18-22 minutes every time I call, I am still being told "as soon as the invitations are processed, we will ship it out." Trying to get an answer from a supervisor right now. If they can't tell me when I will actually get these, I will cancel the order because I needed to send them out last week. The event is on Thanksgiving - next week!!!

kellyj32
10/16/14

My order came quickly and the material was very nice. I love the way my tea towels turned out and I think they will sell at my art exhibit.

kennethc5
1/9/12

First Order received damaged.
Second Order never received, emails ignored.
Don't waste your money, time and stress with these people...buy what you need locally!

wendya14
12/9/14

Well it looks like I've been taking as a sucker! As many people I've ordered from zazzle and was all happy about it too! The order went fast they charged me that day... then nothing happened! I email daily no responses I call but who ever gets an answer.?! Monday morning I'm calling the BBC on them and then going to my bank to take care of the fraud from zazzle!!!

Tip for consumers: Really look into the site before ordering... wish I had.

annah49
8/18/14

I am glad that I did not read the other reviews. Everybody is so upset and frustrated with not getting their orders. Mine came in 3 days- I guess because it was a poster and not a personalized item. Regardless, I love the poster. It actually looks better in reality than on the website. I will order from them again.

veronicas
10/30/10

We got our Save The Dates printed here. Far Far exceeded our expectations on print quality. Laser perfect. Brilliant colors. The paper quality was true quality papaer and the delivery time for 250 card (plus envelopes) was just a couple of days. The envelopes were just plain white though. They were nice and of good quality, but were just plain white. Mad love for this site.

dans98
4/20/15

I ordered a "will you marry me" plate from this company. Then called then to confirm the expedited 1 day shipping I chose. Their response was "oh it will take 7 business days. 6 for processing then 1 overnight shipping". I was like "what a joke, that's too long". They then said ok no problem just return it once it arrives if that's too late and we'll refund it. 2 months, still no refund. I swear these people are scammers. Don't buy from them. The worst.

kbs1
3/19/15

I ordered customized stamps 10 days ago, with a processing time of 2-3 days. They are still in "processing" mode. Despite multiple emails asking for an update, I finally received a response stating "custom stamp processing takes 2-3 business days." Thanks, genius, except it's already been 10 days and it's still "processing". I've now been on hold for 20+ minutes to speak with someone, but assume after reading other reviews that I will have no luck. I plan to challenge the charge with AmEx - no way I am paying the high cost of custom stamps when they won't even arrive in time for the invitations that will need to be mailed before the stamps even finish processing.

Tip for consumers: I've used Minted and Tiny Prints for other custom orders been unbelievably impressed by the speed and quality of the items. Don't waste your time with Zazzle - it will only cause headache.

chelseaw4
3/3/15

i ordered a poster through zazzle for a Valentine's Day gift. I got it two days before vday and part of one of the words was cut of... And the quality was horrible! It was a half hour phone call mostly on hold to finally get a refund...Which I got almost three weeks later. Look out they only refund the price of the poster not the shipping! So I spent 26 dollars for a piece of garbage got to scramble to find a new present then got my refund today for 19 dollars. Thanks a lot!

sandrab43
2/6/15

Zazzle is the most pathetic online catalog house I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! I ordered a personalized wall clock that was so cheaply made it would not work. It took them a month to ship the defective clock. I called to get a refund and they say they issued the refund but it's been 2 weeks and no credit has been sent to my bank. This company sells poorly made products and are incompetent in service to customers. Never order from this company unless you want to be ripped off!!

jillc15
11/28/14

I paid a lot of money for posters to decorate our home gym (from Zazzle). I was willing to incur the cost for the images and quality I thought would come from this company and from a product that cost so much. Well, I did NOT get what I paid for. Disappointed is an understatement! The quality was horrific- fuzzy and grainy. I had to pay to ship them back (in addition to the shipping I paid to receive them). 100% satisfaction is not guaranteed.

Tip for consumers: Do Not use this site for poster purchases- horrible quality

kaylinw
10/5/14

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. I had to order 3 because I couldn't decide which design I liked best. The graphics, artwork, type work, EVERYTHING was perfect on EACH of the cards. Customizing them online was easy with the program Zazzle has and stress-free. They came on time in the mail and I was very pleased with the product. It was everything they said it would be and more. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Tip for consumers: Check out their other cool products besides business cards!

raqueld3
9/29/14

I wish there were 0 stars as option. I ordered a mouse pad and a card for my husband's birthday last month and I never received it, it's been more than 30 days and nothing, when I complained they refunded ,e 3 days later, but I wasted my time creating a present for my husband and he never got it, he was so excited about it because he was studying the subject. On the email they had the nerve to say "they would make an exception in refunding me this time because I'd have to return the product to receive a refund" mind you! I wouldn't be requesting refund if I had gotten the product I paid for! Websites like this should be shut down as a Scam.

Tip for consumers: Tip, please do what I did and pay with Paypal, because you can request a refund if you don't receive your product.
Better tip is: DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, I bought things from India that arrived quicker than from this website.

annv2
9/12/14

Ordered 25 invitations for my mother. The order was very slow to arrive and the only thing in the box was 19 envelopes! She spent a good part of the day on the phone with Zazzle. She was told they would take several days to print and then several days to get to her. She wanted them to be overnighted to her and offered to pay for this, but was told that can't be done. The party is quickly approaching and no invitations. Customer service can't give us a definite arrival date. I can't recommend Zazzle after this experience.

Tip for consumers: Order months in advance. Don't expect Zazzle to jump to correct a problem with their order.

mariee12
8/3/14

Worst company ever. Please report to attorney general. Everyone who wrote on this website that they are scam is right. They never answer the phone. Emails are all returned as undeliverable. The print comes off immediately and the material is so cheap—5 cents in a sweatshop somewhere oversees. Report also to the consumer agencies. These frauds must be stopped and be fined.

ericaw7
7/11/14

I ordered 50 wedding invitations for my wedding which ended up having an error. I sent in several requests to return and replace them with no answer. No one answers the phone!

This is for my wedding people!

helend1
3/6/11

I ordered a customized keychain and pre-paid c.$40-45, which included shipping costs from UK to France. When the item arrived, I was away and my neighbor accepted it and left the package for me to find. Some weeks later, when I returned, I tore it open, loved the keychain and threw away the wrappings. It was only after that, when I saw my neighbor, that she explained that she had paid the shipping costs required by FedEx (I think; pretty sure -- an additional 31 euros, or c.40-45 dollars) for delivery from the US, not UK whose Zazzle site I had ordered from. I paid her back, then looked at my order and asked Zazzle what had happened. Their reply indicated that this was a problem with "my loal distributor" and that I should try to get a copy of the bill from FedEx. As I do not even know the date of delivery and am not quite certain that it was FedEx, this is hopeless. So, I have a nice keychain (mass produced, simply custom engraved with one word) for which I have paid around $85.00. I really resent Zazzle's implying that this is somehow my fault -- when the only fault I had was to have used Zazzle. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

shaindallies
2/24/11

I paid for next day delivery and received it two days later and they wouldn't refund my money for next day delivery. I'll never order from them ever again nor refer them to my soldiers. I mean I would have accepted the difference between the 1 day and two day delivery especially since I ordered way before 3pm eastern standard time

sn8
10/25/10

I ordered a card for my 30th wedding anniversary nine days before the event. I thought that this was plenty of time for such a simple order however it is yet to arrive. To be fair the small print does say 5 - 12 days but who a: reads the small print or b: expects anything to take that long these days. I would reccomend that you make a card yourself on the computer - as I ended up doing!!!

jayw31
3/26/15

This the worst online company I have ever encountered. I placed an order on Feb. 26 supplied my own logo all they had to do was print. It is now March 23 and it is saying my order is still in process. I have trying emailing, no response, called everyday on hold after an hour, I hung up.; Please don't be fool by these positive reponses because after what I have experienced, they could not true, these disgard your emails and well as phone call. They need to be out of business. DON'T WASTE TIME OR MONEY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle