US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

abrahamm32

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK (in 115 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 35 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 382 reviews)

▼ Sort by: helpful

sophien
EXPERT
10/21/09

Zazzle can be a good place to make custom tee shirts for gifts. You can design your own using their website, or you can upload a picture. The shipping is quick and the prices aren't bad. My biggest complaint is how slow their web interface can be. I've ordered 3 times, but the last time I gave up because their site was so slow and I used CafePress.com instead which is also good.

angelac
11/8/09

I wanted to comment on how great Zazzle.com is as an on-line company. To welcome the newest member of my husbands family, baby Elli, everyone will be getting together in a few weeks to meet her for the first time. (She was born in August & lives in Wyoming with her mommy & daddy). As a family tradition, we get a button for each big ocassion we are together. So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" So, on Friday, I downloaded her picture, created the button and ordered 20 of them to be shipped. I received an order confirmation email immediately. Then, on Saturday, I received another email stating they were being shipped! AMAZING! Not only did the company deliver what they promise, they deliver quickly. We have ordered from them before and will do so again! Thank you Zazzle.com

margaretm2
4/1/11

I have never placed a negative review for any internet company before even though I have been shopping online for years. I have never found such a difficult company to deal with. I tried to pay through Paypal, but they never directed me to the Paypal site so I could choose where I wanted the funds to come from, so I had to cancel the order. I have never had a site place an order through Paypal without directing me to the Paypal site. I placed the order again, and they apparently sent a confirmation e-mail to an old e-mail address that I have not used for 6 years instead of the email address I supplied, then cancelled the order because I did not respond. The 3rd time I tried to place the order, they insisted that the billing address I gave did not match the one on file with my credit card company, even though it most certainly did match. I contacted my credit card company, and they siad that there was no problem on their end, and that they had supplied Zazzle with a phone number to call if they had any questions, but that was apparently too much trouble for Zazzle, so instead they just kept sending me emails threatening to cancel my order if I did not supply sensitive information to them via email. When I tried to phone customer support, the person I talked to said he could not help with billing issues. Even though Zazzle only gave me 48 hours to reply to their nasty emails, they couldn't respond promptly to my emails asking why they needed this information. Finally I got an email giving me a number to call for their fraud department - what fraud? - and said I must respond within 24 hours or the order would be cancelled. When I called, I repeatedly got voicemail, and no one ever reponded to the messages I left. This all seems to be some sort of scam, and the company seems to be very shady. At the very least, they have a horrible customer support department. I will never order from them again, and I would advise anyone thinking of ordering from them to try to find the products elsewhere, This is one dot com company that needs to go under.

moc
12/28/10

I ordered some customised mugs for a Christmas present, I ended up spending over $50. When the mugs did come they had sent me someone else's order!! When i emailled them I recieved an automated email, no apology. An apology would have been nice because by the time the new shipment came Christmas had been and gone. Today I recieved the reprinted mugs and they have been printed on different sizes, when i ordered all the same size!
I would not deal with Zazzle again

jamesa7
10/25/10

still waiting for some cards i ordered , mabe i can use them next 20th anniversaty i have...oh no wait its never going to come again ..thanks zazzle

annief14
10/1/14

wish I had looked here before ordering. I bought gifts well in advance of the supposed shipping times.I have received nothing and all correspondence has been ignored by them. So basically they took my money and gave me nothing.

Tip for consumers: don't use them. They have basically taken my money and left me with a very disappointed person. I showed him a photo of the gift, he was excited, it never arrived and I have received no explanation or refund.

zuex
3/17/11

bad, bad, bad
don't waste your time and money, they sent me the wrong product twice and missed my deadline for weeding invitation. Website look good but service and product horrible.. Not recommended at all, be carful

brittanys1
3/16/11

this is the worst custom site ever. i designed a men's necktie that simply said "im awesome" i used the fonts they provided and the colors they provided... i DID NOT upload any pictures or logos. about a week after i placed my order and made a payment i got an email saying that it was copyright infringement and they can not print this item. apparently a wrestler on WWE has "im awesome" as a catchphrase. since when did freedom of speech become copywrited. i personally think its a load a B.S. anyone can say that they "are awesome" thanks zazzle for ruining my kids gift to their father for fathers day by simply saying hes "awesome". you guys suck. oh... and im STILL waiting on my refund.

nicolef
3/10/11

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago. I received my order Tuesday when I opened the packaged they had sent me the wrong size, I had ordered a XL and they sent me a M. When I called and told them I was leaving Friday for St. Patricks day they told me tough luck. Then I spoke with a manager who said they were going to overnight it to me so I would have it by Thursday... Today is Thursday and they just sent me a email saying they still haven't shipped the shirt yet. I am really upset because this is an error on there part and they are acting like it is my fault... Never will I do buisness there again

mikec15
1/7/11

Horrible....bureaucratic idiots
Zazzle refused to print a poster for me because the poster contained the picture of a sign of Mt. Bachelor and they said I had to get a release from the resort???? This poster was for may daughter commemorating her participation in the Junior Olympics held at Mt. Bachelor. Basically, they refuse to print any image that has a copy righted logo. They claim it is copy right law....so I guess every private use photo that has any logo or image that is copy righted must have a release before they print it...they need to get real. Don't waste your time with these folks

danab1
1/12/11

Letter I submitted to them

I have to say I am very unhappy with your shipping. I ordered post cards last wednesday (the 5th) and choose standard shipping (5-7 days) thinking they would be here by tomorrow (1 week) the tracking # supplied does not work but another item I purchased the same day and shipped the same day is now scheduled for arrival on monday the 17th. That being said I orderd from another company in CA also choose standard shipping and that item will be delivered on friday THIS friday the 14th, oh yeah I ordered that item this wed a week after I ordered from your company, I am letting you know because although it is not your fault, my party is on the 29th and I ordered the invites from you company. My mistake, you should really look into why your shipping is so much slower then other companies also using UPS. It would have been faster if you had just dropped my post card in the mail box!

kaylinw
10/5/14

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. I had to order 3 because I couldn't decide which design I liked best. The graphics, artwork, type work, EVERYTHING was perfect on EACH of the cards. Customizing them online was easy with the program Zazzle has and stress-free. They came on time in the mail and I was very pleased with the product. It was everything they said it would be and more. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Tip for consumers: Check out their other cool products besides business cards!

kennethc5
1/9/12

First Order received damaged.
Second Order never received, emails ignored.
Don't waste your money, time and stress with these people...buy what you need locally!

helend1
3/6/11

I ordered a customized keychain and pre-paid c.$40-45, which included shipping costs from UK to France. When the item arrived, I was away and my neighbor accepted it and left the package for me to find. Some weeks later, when I returned, I tore it open, loved the keychain and threw away the wrappings. It was only after that, when I saw my neighbor, that she explained that she had paid the shipping costs required by FedEx (I think; pretty sure -- an additional 31 euros, or c.40-45 dollars) for delivery from the US, not UK whose Zazzle site I had ordered from. I paid her back, then looked at my order and asked Zazzle what had happened. Their reply indicated that this was a problem with "my loal distributor" and that I should try to get a copy of the bill from FedEx. As I do not even know the date of delivery and am not quite certain that it was FedEx, this is hopeless. So, I have a nice keychain (mass produced, simply custom engraved with one word) for which I have paid around $85.00. I really resent Zazzle's implying that this is somehow my fault -- when the only fault I had was to have used Zazzle. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

shaindallies
2/24/11

I paid for next day delivery and received it two days later and they wouldn't refund my money for next day delivery. I'll never order from them ever again nor refer them to my soldiers. I mean I would have accepted the difference between the 1 day and two day delivery especially since I ordered way before 3pm eastern standard time

veronicas
10/30/10

We got our Save The Dates printed here. Far Far exceeded our expectations on print quality. Laser perfect. Brilliant colors. The paper quality was true quality papaer and the delivery time for 250 card (plus envelopes) was just a couple of days. The envelopes were just plain white though. They were nice and of good quality, but were just plain white. Mad love for this site.

sn8
10/25/10

I ordered a card for my 30th wedding anniversary nine days before the event. I thought that this was plenty of time for such a simple order however it is yet to arrive. To be fair the small print does say 5 - 12 days but who a: reads the small print or b: expects anything to take that long these days. I would reccomend that you make a card yourself on the computer - as I ended up doing!!!

evas27
11/20/14

STAY AWAY!! Ordered invitations - site said manufactured today and shipped tomorrow so I ordered them. One week passed by - no shipping tracking number. Called customer service several times for ETA and no one could gives me a date. After waiting 18-22 minutes every time I call, I am still being told "as soon as the invitations are processed, we will ship it out." Trying to get an answer from a supervisor right now. If they can't tell me when I will actually get these, I will cancel the order because I needed to send them out last week. The event is on Thanksgiving - next week!!!

dianner2
10/4/14

I was TOTALLY impressed with these pillows. The color was vivid, loved the trendy design and the quality of the pillows was amazing. They were not cheap looking at all and there was a hidden zipper so you can wash the cases! Nice inner pillows as well. I got a lot of compliments on them! Exceeded my expectations. Thanks Zazzle and thanks Everdawn!

Tip for consumers: It is worth the risk to order, judging from my positive experience!

tedb33
9/30/14

The xtreme case meets or exceeds the protection offered by the OtterBox, and the graphics are excellent. Also, the iPhone screen visibility is better than with an OtterBox.

I was amazed by how quickly I received the product- much faster than promised by Zazzle.

I will definitely order from Zazzle again.

jasonk41
9/28/14

Helpful customer service who actually care.
More products and designs than you can throw a stick at - can be on this site for days.
Love seeing the creativity of folks.
Ordered a custom dog bowl for my puppy.
Quality products delivered fast considering they are made one at a time.

jayp39
9/21/14

I ACTUALLY MADE THE DESIGN FOR THE MOUSE PAD, WHEN IT ARRIVED THE COLORS WERE AMAZING; ALSO ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. VERY BRIGHT, LOOKED GREAT, DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, NOT ONLY MOUSE PADS BUT MUGS, SHIRTS, ETC

Tip for consumers: YOU CAN MAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT WITHIN THE GUIDELINE OF WHICH PRINTS THEY CAN PRODUCE.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RECOMMENDED PIXALS PER INCH WHEN MAKING A PIC, IT REALLY DOES HELP. :)

annv2
9/12/14

Ordered 25 invitations for my mother. The order was very slow to arrive and the only thing in the box was 19 envelopes! She spent a good part of the day on the phone with Zazzle. She was told they would take several days to print and then several days to get to her. She wanted them to be overnighted to her and offered to pay for this, but was told that can't be done. The party is quickly approaching and no invitations. Customer service can't give us a definite arrival date. I can't recommend Zazzle after this experience.

Tip for consumers: Order months in advance. Don't expect Zazzle to jump to correct a problem with their order.

tammys19
9/11/14

Furious! Email's rejected, cannot get them via phone, they took my money immediately from my account, yet I still have not received order! It has been in "processing" FOREVER! Do NOT risk doing business with them ever! I don't have $60+ to throw away! This is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

orderr
8/28/14

I attempted to submit an order with fan created artwork which is protected under the fair use clause by the American copyright law that allows for the "production, display and distribution of derivative works if they fall under a fair use exemption, 17 U.S.C. § 107." Zazzle cancelled my order several days after I submitted it and simply replied to my email dispute with a form letter (ie: a canned, or pre-written, statement). That was a huge waste of my time and resources.

natalief9
8/22/14

I am very upset as \i ordered birth announcement cards on 30 July to arrive within 5-12 days. This was already a long time to wait as I have family members who have been enquiring after sending gifts and we were a little behind after the baby's birth in sending them out. Zazzle sent me a box of envelopes about two weeks ago, but no cards. I then emailed them and they agreed to expedite the cards by courier. Still nothing....Its almost three weeks now and to make matters worse their customer services are not responding to my emails. I still dont have my cards Very upset and very poor service

xanthas
8/16/14

The company has not responded to my email inquiry about an item in my order that has not shipped, and has had the status of "processing" for 11 days now (yet I was already charged in full for the entire order). Their website said the shipping turnaround is 24 hours for this particular item type (unframed poster), yet I have not received any sort of update after 11 days. I guess my only recourse it to dispute this with the credit card company.

temig
7/28/14

Absolutely terrible, this company is a scam.
There is no way to actually obtain a refund for a product, because they do not respond to emails and the contact numbers on their website are fake.
The quality of goods is very bad too so you are likely to want to return them!

Stay away from them!

ericaw7
7/11/14

I ordered 50 wedding invitations for my wedding which ended up having an error. I sent in several requests to return and replace them with no answer. No one answers the phone!

This is for my wedding people!

nataliew8
6/25/14

Despite Zazzle providing great business card designs and custom design options I am very disappointed in their service. I ordered my custom bushiness cards on 6/6/14....it is now the 26/6/14 and I am still waiting for them to arrive. In addition to this I have tried calling both contact lines both of which seem incorrect or unavailable! My emails and service resquest have not been responded too. VERY unhappy and disappointed in this service. I strongly discourage using Zazzle for anyone who is considering ordering from this sight and ordering to Australia. Considering their moto says "We promise 100% satisfaction.
If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!"..... I am 100% not satisfied!!

mh8
9/17/11

I'm in love with this site. I used to love it, just because you could design your own products for gifts. It is priced sometimes kind of high--but, it always seemed reasonable compared to other sites that you can create your own product on (vistaprint is one I use to). Plus, I like that you can use more than one promo code, which seems rare. I've only seen that one other time (visiondirect.com). So, I like it a lot. But, now it's even better than it used to be a few years back. You can now build your own store on their website and make money off of your product other people purchase. I created a few t-shirts on there for gifts and decided to save them in my own store. And, I've sold about ten of the t-shirts. Which might not seem like a lot, but to me, it's great, because I get about $2 everytime I sell a shirt. So, it's free money for doing nothing. So, great site! I highly recommend!

patriciao13
10/30/14

The people at Zazzle have more patience then Job himself. I ordered the wrong item and they gave me a credit without argument. I went to reorder and could not find my way through the steps - mainly because I am not into graphics and am computer illiterate. Two emalls later I was talking with an agent who guided me through the steps and my order was complete. I would definitely order - in fact I am going to order, again. Thanks to all the special people at Zazzle who helped.

kathy-rayf
10/29/14

Had of a shirt for a Navy reunion. Sent in the order with a custom photo online. Two days later in my hands. Great product , great service. Will use Zazzle again. Thank you for making my reunion very special.

shannonr3
10/28/14

I ordered my first shirt and I plan to come back and order some more-especially for the Susan Komen 3-day walk for the cure. I want to create something unique and Zazzle.com IS the place to do it! Also for birthdays-any reason to get someone anything from this site.

kellyj32
10/16/14

My order came quickly and the material was very nice. I love the way my tea towels turned out and I think they will sell at my art exhibit.

crystala1
10/9/14

I order from Zazzle.com 2/3 times a week. I mostly purchase postcards. Zazzle has the largest selection (more than eBay or Amazon, I think). There has yet to be an image that I wanted and I could not find. The quality is speculate! The cardstock they use is of the highest quality, the images come out crisp and clear. Not to mention the shipping time. I live in Hawaii and I receive my orders in 3/4 days, depending on what day I place my order. They are fast, efficient and I try to recommend them to everyone I know.

karent25
10/3/14

Quality of sweatshirt was fine Had it customized for Ovarian Cancer felt the grahic could have been better the hood is tight around the neck when not up overall it is a satisfactory rating

raqueld3
9/29/14

I wish there were 0 stars as option. I ordered a mouse pad and a card for my husband's birthday last month and I never received it, it's been more than 30 days and nothing, when I complained they refunded ,e 3 days later, but I wasted my time creating a present for my husband and he never got it, he was so excited about it because he was studying the subject. On the email they had the nerve to say "they would make an exception in refunding me this time because I'd have to return the product to receive a refund" mind you! I wouldn't be requesting refund if I had gotten the product I paid for! Websites like this should be shut down as a Scam.

Tip for consumers: Tip, please do what I did and pay with Paypal, because you can request a refund if you don't receive your product.
Better tip is: DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, I bought things from India that arrived quicker than from this website.

wendyd15
9/27/14

If it was possible to give this company zero stars then I would do so. I have had the worst customer service experience of my entire life with this company. I ordered invitations from this site as they were supposed to be ready for shipment the following day. After three days I had received no information. Unfortunately, no person at this company is available on the weekends so I went five days before I finally heard back from Zazzle after I called and wrote two separate emails. I was told they would look into the situation but would expedite the delayed order. It is now three days later and they still haven't printed the invitations, let alone shipped the invitations. All I get from Zazzle is "let us know what you would like to do." Perhaps Zazzle should figure out how to resolve this situation. I have been promised shipment for the past three days and now it is too late for me to order invitations from another vendor. Appalling service.

Update: After several additional phone calls and posting a negative review of Zazzle's Facebook page I did receive a resolution and the invitations were sent via overnight. Zazzle did what they could at that time to make the situation right, unfortunately, they couldn't give me back the week of time I spent dealing with the situation and waiting for the invitations. I'm not sure why a resolution could not have been found earlier - I think it was about getting the attention of someone who could do something as opposed to getting the standard response of "we have done all we can do right now." In sum, Zazzle tried to make things right at the end but the experience along the way was horrible and I don't plan to use this company again.

Tip for consumers: Never ever use this company.

meghans8
9/26/14

I recently ordered business cards as a gift to my boyfriend. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. My only suggestion would be for more templates/designs to choose from and a quicker view customizarion process. I had to click out of the text box to see my changes. Also now that I think of it, some guidelines for customization would have been useful too!

mateob5
9/20/14

Still one of my very favorite services! These guys make great, great products and provide terrific support. I love my new custom shoulder bag!! I take it with me wherever I go!

Tip for consumers: Sometimes shipping is slow-- have to confess. But service is always great. They respond to your emails and have always stepped up with products don't come out the quality you expect.

nanb3
9/8/14

I waited more then 3 weeks to be told what I ordered was unavailable or they weren't certain if my order would be completed. Zazzle is a Terrible,terrible company to do business with

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from Zazzle

deed44
9/3/14

I have been trying to contact Zazzle about my order however I keep getting replies that the email has been rejected.
I ordered demo cards for my baby shower lucky i did not order the the bulk of it without trying them out first.
I have had no reply, my tracking number says shipped however with nothing else or not knowing where it is shipped too.
If i do not hear from them or get my item I will have to take further action! very poor service

cih
8/14/14

i lost all my trust in Zazzle
i'm almost waiting 2 months on my package this can't get any worst !
i was planning to tell my friends about this site but forget it !!

mariee12
8/3/14

Worst company ever. Please report to attorney general. Everyone who wrote on this website that they are scam is right. They never answer the phone. Emails are all returned as undeliverable. The print comes off immediately and the material is so cheap—5 cents in a sweatshop somewhere oversees. Report also to the consumer agencies. These frauds must be stopped and be fined.

victoriae
8/1/14

I just got off the phone with Ben, a Zazzle rep. He was extremely helpful with a package that we are desperate to arrive by this Friday for a wedding (THIS SATURDAY! ). Of course, there is no promise that it will arrive on time but the peace of mind he provided through trying his best to get it here was awesome. We have our fingers crossed! Thank you Ben...sincerely!!!!!

marjorier3
7/5/14

Stay away from zazzle! Their promise of 100% satisfaction that if you don't love it they will take it back is not true at all! I emailed them to get a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) per instruction for return, they emailed me back right away to clarify my request. I emailed them twice to clarify everything what I wanted and that I am requesting replacement, I never heard anything from them at all. Beware!

johnw211
7/2/14

Still waiting for goods to arrive, keep creating and emailing case, still heard nothing not even an acknowledgment.

abrahamm32
5/6/14

SO FAR I'VE HAD SOME UPS AND DOWNS REGARDING PRINTING ISSUES ON SHIRTS, HOWEVER, I BELIEVE IT TO BE MY FAULT AS YOU'RE WARNED BEFORE PROCESSING IF YOU'VE INCREASED SIZE AND IT MAY AFFECT YOUR DESIGN QUALITY.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK

rachelg19
4/21/14

Initially had issues with the background picture was moved and not even so there was a white part at the bottom of the paper, but it was caught by them and not approved and I was able to redo. Very helpful!! Super satisfied with outcome and the print was clear and colors bright. Would definitely use again!

8 Photos for Zazzle