US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 185 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 595 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lisat45
7/8/14

I'm so upset! Ordered a personalised memorial hanging ornament for my lovely friend's funeral wake, to hang on their 'memory tree'. I received a parcel from Zazzle this week - addressed to me, but the contents were for a person in USA! I received their personalised wedding ornament - did they receive mine?? OMG, I need it for 15th of this month and am fuming! Sent a case message - no reply or acknowledgement! How do I get hold of these people from the UK?? I'm sad I'm being ignored! :-(

kg24
7/7/14

BUYER BEWARE! THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
I ordered from Zazzle. A month later there was another charge from them. At the time I was so busy I assumed it was an adjustment to my order and did not look into it. A year later they charged me AGAIN. I contacted them and they said I had signed up for a membership. I have no knowledge for signing up for a membership and I certainly did not want to renew a membership I had not used in a year. They would not refund it.

msb5
7/5/14

If there is ANY problem or question with your order, & most likely there will be, they do not return emails and never, ever, ever pick up the phone.
When you think you've ordered the perfect gift, pay EXTRA for fast shipping and it doesn't show up, how on earth do they stay in business? Since my dilemma I've read 100's of horrible customer nightmares... my only wish is that I had read them BEFORE I got screwed.

marjorier3
7/5/14

Stay away from zazzle! Their promise of 100% satisfaction that if you don't love it they will take it back is not true at all! I emailed them to get a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) per instruction for return, they emailed me back right away to clarify my request. I emailed them twice to clarify everything what I wanted and that I am requesting replacement, I never heard anything from them at all. Beware!

dc66
7/3/14

Very unhappy with my Zazzle experience.
I am still waiting for my shirts two months after placing the order.
Despite several requests via the Zazzle website and via direct email, customer service still has not replied.
I purchase many products on the internet. Unless Zazzle corrects this situation, I will never use Zazzle again and will warn people widely against buying from Zazzle.

UPDATE: after posting on SiteJabber, Zazzle was very prompt in replying and correcting the problem. It would have been better had Zazzle responded promptly to my direct enquiries via its website, and better if there had been no problem in the first place. But in the end, Zazzle fixed the problem, and should be given credit for that. Thank you, Chanel, for turning around my opinion of Zazzle, or leaving open the possibility that I may in future do business with Zazzle.

johnw211
7/2/14

Still waiting for goods to arrive, keep creating and emailing case, still heard nothing not even an acknowledgment.

melanieh7
7/2/14

I ordered a poster for my 13 year olds birthday 18 days ago. I am frustrated that not only hasn't it arrived in the promised 12 days but it hasn't arrived at all !, I can't track it, no-one has replied to the 3 emails I have sent, the phone number is American........Where is my poster?????????? I think this is my worst online buying experience and would not use zazzle again. Wish I had read these reviews before I ordered.

turbozmand
7/1/14

I have used Zazzle on several occasions to make custom items and to purchase items already available. Each transaction has gone off without a hitch and I have been highly satisfied each and every time.

sh5337
6/27/14

item was not worth the $50+ price tag.

Return is a joke. Need RMA number from Zazzle in order to return and pay for return MYSELF. no response by phone or email and 30 day return limit. I bet it will take 31 days to get the RMA number to return. A joke.

veronicad6
6/26/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM ZAZZLE!

I ordered Bridal Shower invitations and only one was what I ordered all of the others was the sample on the screen!! I called customer service and was left on hold for 36minutes before I gave up. I emailed them twice and have not heard back. What am I supposed to do with all of these use less samples? I will never order from here again. The worst thing is that for the 36 min. I was on hold I kept hearing over and over how they guarantee 100% satisfaction of your money back. This is far from the truth it's been nothing but a headache dealing with this company and I will never deal use or recommend them again!!!!

nataliew8
6/25/14

Despite Zazzle providing great business card designs and custom design options I am very disappointed in their service. I ordered my custom bushiness cards on 6/6/14....it is now the 26/6/14 and I am still waiting for them to arrive. In addition to this I have tried calling both contact lines both of which seem incorrect or unavailable! My emails and service resquest have not been responded too. VERY unhappy and disappointed in this service. I strongly discourage using Zazzle for anyone who is considering ordering from this sight and ordering to Australia. Considering their moto says "We promise 100% satisfaction.
If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!"..... I am 100% not satisfied!!

sethg10
6/24/14

Do not order from this company. They have a great practice of taking your money and then later, if they feel the image is in violation of something, they will cancel the order but keep your money. At some point they will eventually give it back so they say. However, I am not in the habit of handing money over to a company that takes your money and then decides to not make it.

I was initially denied to make a particular mug, and then I changed the graphic at which point they denied me again. In the meantime, they are holding onto over $40 of my money. I know its not that much money but its the principle.

Do not use this service.

ricv
6/23/14

My order was incomplete. An item was missing from my order. I have contacted them twice and have not received a reply. I had to bring this issue to Paypal to be resolved. Beside from a very poor customer service, the resolution being used is of lowest quality. I would strongly suggest everyone to stay away from this site.

rachell47
6/20/14

I have repeatedly sent cases to Zazzle inquiring about the status of my order and have not received any useful feedback. It has almost been three weeks and I still have not received my order (which is not the 5-12 days delivery time that Zazzle promised on their website). Originally, the mugs I purchased were bought as a gift, however this delay in shipping has created problems for me and now I am unable to give the mugs as presents because it is so late. I am extremely disappointed in Zazzle's service. I do believe that I paid a considerable amount for the mugs and I at least expect it to be delivered in good quality.

If I had known the shipping would take this long, I would not have chosen standard shipping because then I would be able to track my order, which clearly I am unable to do now. But then again, if I would have known, I would not have ordered from Zazzle in the first place.

I am not impressed at the customer service and would not recommend this for others.

hannahc9
6/19/14

I ordered three posters, paid quite a lot for them assuming the quality would be ok. but Zazzle clearly did not have the right resolution image to start off with as the quality was awful. They should not be advertising these products at the sizes they are. I have since written to customer services directly and also online and have now been ignored for 9 days. So my experience is pretty awful products combined with pretty awful customer service. Would never ever use again, and wish I'd paid attention to the other poor reviews before buying.

charlotteh12
6/16/14

Awful customer service, this site is a scam! They took my money and so far I have received nothing after three weeks. WARNING- DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

teresam16
6/14/14

i should have read these reviews... BEFORE ORDERING ...WHAT A NIGHTMARE,
i CALLED TO EDIT MY INVITATIONS AND WAS ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR.. THE CARDS CAME.. AND WAS ALL WRONG.. i TRIED AGAIN TO EMAIL.. CALL.. HAD THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.. ILL ALWAYS LOOK AT CUSTOMER REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING ONLINE..

chelseym1
6/13/14

I ordered a personalized mug for my boyfriend for Father's Day, I ordered it second day air on a Monday, I received it today on Friday and was so happy it made it on time so I could give it to him on Sunday, Father's Day! Opened the package, and the photo I submitted and text (Mr. Wonderful) were upside down! I was initially shocked and disappointed, then I grew more angry at the fact that this company sent this to me in the first place, it was so obviously wrong!! The carelessness to not even check the product before shipment is unbelievable. Don't order anything from this site!

caseya6
6/12/14

Everything about this company is awesome. They make great products and always ask how you like your product. I'm always pleased with what I order!

stevenm75
6/10/14

Recently ordered a tshirt and realised that there was a spelling error. contacted customer services who by this stage had taken my payment only to be told that there was nothing they could do. I have sent numerous emails trying to get my money back, seems to me that this company are thieves. pure and simple, absolutely disgusted and i will slam this company at every avaliable oppurtunity

marcb30
6/10/14

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

We ordered wedding invitations. We received someone's 50th anniversary cards instead. Zazzle takes your money and does not get back to you. We called a douzen times and stayed on hold for an hour each time. No body answers the phone. This site is a scam!

yumikov
6/10/14

Does anyone have any idea how long it will take a customer service to get back to me if I send an email?

imanih1
6/9/14

We've been trying to get in contact with somebody to return this $#*!ing mess they sent us!! If we don't receive anything back we're taking legal actions asap!! Promise!!

annn7
6/7/14

Just gets worse: I set up a new order with a rep on the phone. I had to pay $16 to return the original business cards. The next day I got an email that said that if I requested a store credit instead of a refund, I wouldn't have to pay to return the bad business cards. See this:
On Jun 7, 2014, at 2:00 PM, support <support@zazzle.com> wrote:
To simplify our returns process, we would like to offer you an account credit that can be used to re-purchase your modified design, or any other product atZazzle.com. The account credit also allows us the option to waive the return and not require the unwanted product back to our facility. If you want to take advantage of this, please respond to that effect. For more information on account credits, visit: $answer/2085 .

Dear Miriam.,
Thank you for your email.
The representative with whom I spoke to on the phone never mentioned the option you describe in your email. If he had, I certainly would have gone with that. Please give me a store credit for the $16 I spent at UPS to ship the cards back to you. I will use it on another order. Thank you.

We'll see what happens next...

alisont8
6/5/14

I ordered 5 baseball shirts for my 6th graders who are graduating tomorrow from elementary school that had the school name and all the students names on it. It cost me 36.99 to get it next day air. My order was 143$ total. It came in today the total wrong order. Three shirts for some pinball company arrived. I waited on hold for 30 minutes before I gave up and emailed a claim, which I have had no response to yet. I'm sick to my stomach thinking about how these super impoverished students who worked so hard to get these shirts are going to react to this tomorrow. I will never order from them again.

ericac4
6/5/14

I placed an order with Zazzle on 5/22/2014 at 7:59:58 AM PDT. My account said it was shipped 5/22/2014 7:18:10 PM PDT. I still haven't received it, and when I look up the tracking number, it says no information available. I have since opened 2 claims with them and haven't heard anything back. Today, I thought I'd give them a call, but I've been on hold for 16 minutes so far. Not impressed.

ashleyn13
6/4/14

After emailing this company regarding some website issues and not hearing back, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and ordered 3 photo enlargements. They sent me 3 horribly botched photographs, with terrible printing errors such as giant coloured lines running across the photo. I am not even able to contact them regarding this due to no international number being available (I'm in Australia). They obviously don't even care enough to check things before they are sent out, so incredibly unprofessional. Never taking my business here again.

dianas19
6/2/14

I ordered an iPhone case "silver sequins" - no sparkle or sequins - for $47 I assumed it was not going to be a $3 case - which this is. I have been on the phone waiting for customer service for 45 minutes - am I just on a never-ending hold????? TERRIBLE - I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN - BEWARE!!!

cmb
5/30/14

Beware, the rebutals from zazzle on the reviews posted on this site, are lies. Do not buy into anything on this site or you will lose your money. Zazzle.com is a scam.

lindah53
5/29/14

This company sent precisely what I ordered and did so in a timely manner and at a great price. What more could I ask for?

jayw29
5/27/14

Ordered a customized coffee cup that was excellent quality and the custom printing was and good as the original pattern printing. Was very please that it was delivered so quickly with the custom printing.

sophiah3
5/15/14

I customized a pacifier for my friends new baby and it arrived exactly when it said it would and we both loved the quality. It was exactly what I ordered. I plan on revisiting this site to purchase more gifts for my friends and family.

erinm28
5/14/14

I ordered a poster from zazzle.com and when it arrived it had been damaged during shipping. They sent me a new one right away with no questions asked. I couldn't be happier with their service and also the quality of the poster.

abrahamm32
5/6/14

SO FAR I'VE HAD SOME UPS AND DOWNS REGARDING PRINTING ISSUES ON SHIRTS, HOWEVER, I BELIEVE IT TO BE MY FAULT AS YOU'RE WARNED BEFORE PROCESSING IF YOU'VE INCREASED SIZE AND IT MAY AFFECT YOUR DESIGN QUALITY.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK

kater22
5/5/14

Zazzle is a website I would recommend to anyone. I discovered them by Google and have grown brand awareness for my company RUP DESIGNS through zazzle, because they allow me to customize so many of their products.

aljura
5/1/14

Hello Zazzle, I'm just curious because after I ordered my items($100) via PAYPAL there is no e-mail confirmation. Gesh! There is no Order ID number either. Why? oh why? Hope it's not a scam. :(

jessal
4/21/14

thanks so much im loving your flask

rachelg19
4/21/14

Initially had issues with the background picture was moved and not even so there was a white part at the bottom of the paper, but it was caught by them and not approved and I was able to redo. Very helpful!! Super satisfied with outcome and the print was clear and colors bright. Would definitely use again!

antoniag3
4/17/14

So I didn't even get far enough to order because it said I needed to download the iphone ap in order to create business cards. We don't own apple products so I guess I can never order from this company because I decided to buy something different.

monical18
4/7/14

They stamps look great, and arrived fast. Will order them again!! God Job on my stamps!!!

johnp159
4/5/14

Ordered two ties that looked beautiful; they arrived dirty and the images were very very low resolution, pixelized. One tie even had a PENIS on the back, embedded in the fabric. What the actual **** is Zazzle all about? I asked for a refund, provided multiple photographs of the ties. They said it would take 7-21 business days for the refund, AND THAT I COULD KEEP THE TIES. What company does that?

Well, it has now been 27 days, and still no refund.

This company has all the features of a scam, PLEASE avoid them at all cost.

garnellp
4/4/14

In 100+ reviews, none was negative. Zazzle makes nifty stuff but needs to delete its sexist designs. 1st Amendment doesn't protect hate speech/depictions, zazzle. Also remove duplicates of designs proferred~~which wastes [& irks] choosers' time. Finally, allow reviewer 6 mos to use or wear product so review can contain info after washing item or using for a while. [E.g., will stickers' or return labels' glue still stick or dry up? Can mini messenger bags really be washed w/o colors running?,&c]

lisac56
4/2/14

OK, so I had to retract my statement about Zazzle's poor customer service as my initial dealings were an issue. When the company saw my post they contacted me immediately and resolved the issue. Thank you Zazzle, I will certainly use your services again.

kateh12
4/1/14

Ok, part of my original review is below. The front line of their customer service leaves everything to be desired (see other reviews and complaints on the BBB site), BUT... I do have to say that they read reviews on themselves and that is the only reason THEY STEPPED UP AND MADE GOOD. I received my 15% discount refund today (hopefully they change how their site reads so that this is not an issue in the the future for them). As for the product, I ordered custom invitations for a baby shower. I ordered just the basic paper and a regular square cut and they really are of great quality and design. Color is good and the plain white envelopes are of good quality as well. They fixed my issue and they sent me a good product within just a few days.

Part of original review:
If purchasing bulk items (and in doing so get a better price per item because you are ordering more), know that you cannot use a coupon on that better price. If you get a bulk price, that IS your discount and they will not honor coupons on top of that. Of course, they are not forthright with this and if a coupon was the only reason you purchased from them, forget it. Sketchy. They wouldn't even offer me free shipping. Guess I've been spoiled by Amazon and sellers on eBay. They know what customer service truly is! This company would rather take a loss on my returning my custom order if I "don't like it" than give me free shipping or honor the coupon code. The rep all but admitted that to be true. The reps via email and phone also would not assist me in escalating the issue to a supervisor. Wow, just wow, and watch out.

chelsied
3/29/14

each product i have ordered turned out great

navym
3/27/14

Zazzle is the most awesome one-print shop online! I have ordered many mugs, buttons and tshirts. All excellent quality and gorgeous printing! The bad reviews are from people who don't know how to use the site tools properly. If you don't center your art, or pay attention to the art not fitting in the space allowed, that is how they will print it. It is the Buyers fault for not checking if the art or lettering is correct and fits. The other reviews are clearly from competition. I became a seller because I was so impressed with their products and customer service. They have never missed a payment to me.

belindan1
3/25/14

it was awesome-I was pleased with the cake topper that I ordered for my daughters gender reveal party.

mb68
3/21/14

Don't worry, if you have an issue with your order, its your fault. No need to send them any information because even if its something you couldn't have possibly caused (i.e. inconsistant borders on business cards) they will find a way to make it your fault. HORRIBLE customer service. Spend so much time finding ways to blame me when they could've just taken care of the issue and had a happy customer!

ossiec13
3/18/14

ZAZZLE absolutely rocks! It's a very fun, cool, and creative way to customize novelty gifts and cards! The prices are very affordable and the design team is out of this world! I send cards regularly to friends and family and they absolutely love them.

karenn15
3/17/14

Fabulous products, fast delivery and excellent quality!

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
mariag59
A: I've never experienced this from Zazzle. Someone probably hacked into your Zazzle account and using it for their own good. Very frustrating, but unfortunately the reality of the web.
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle