US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

367 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

nicolef

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

helend1
3/6/11

I ordered a customized keychain and pre-paid c.$40-45, which included shipping costs from UK to France. When the item arrived, I was away and my neighbor accepted it and left the package for me to find. Some weeks later, when I returned, I tore it open, loved the keychain and threw away the wrappings. It was only after that, when I saw my neighbor, that she explained that she had paid the shipping costs required by FedEx (I think; pretty sure -- an additional 31 euros, or c.40-45 dollars) for delivery from the US, not UK whose Zazzle site I had ordered from. I paid her back, then looked at my order and asked Zazzle what had happened. Their reply indicated that this was a problem with "my loal distributor" and that I should try to get a copy of the bill from FedEx. As I do not even know the date of delivery and am not quite certain that it was FedEx, this is hopeless. So, I have a nice keychain (mass produced, simply custom engraved with one word) for which I have paid around $85.00. I really resent Zazzle's implying that this is somehow my fault -- when the only fault I had was to have used Zazzle. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

analouv
3/2/11

It has been three weeks that ordered envelope seals, and i still do hear anything from them, nor the product i ordered is nowhere to be found. Is this a trustworthy site.? I need those envelope seals for my invitation cards, the invitation cards are sent without the envelope seals. And the problem is, there is no contact info in the website where you can email or call them.

shaindallies
2/24/11

I paid for next day delivery and received it two days later and they wouldn't refund my money for next day delivery. I'll never order from them ever again nor refer them to my soldiers. I mean I would have accepted the difference between the 1 day and two day delivery especially since I ordered way before 3pm eastern standard time

fuckh
1/29/11

I bought something from this site a year ago and the other day I had a $110 charge for this site. I do not believe someone swiped my card as this is the only charge and only site. I asked Zazzle to research this, gave them the order date, total and the last four of the card used. They said it would be difficult to find, this from their fraud department. Really? Not helpful at all, didn't appear they gave a damn about my concern and why should they? They got their money. I had them remove any and all data that may be there. Very unhelpful but that's the new Amerikan way.

danab1
1/12/11

Letter I submitted to them

I have to say I am very unhappy with your shipping. I ordered post cards last wednesday (the 5th) and choose standard shipping (5-7 days) thinking they would be here by tomorrow (1 week) the tracking # supplied does not work but another item I purchased the same day and shipped the same day is now scheduled for arrival on monday the 17th. That being said I orderd from another company in CA also choose standard shipping and that item will be delivered on friday THIS friday the 14th, oh yeah I ordered that item this wed a week after I ordered from your company, I am letting you know because although it is not your fault, my party is on the 29th and I ordered the invites from you company. My mistake, you should really look into why your shipping is so much slower then other companies also using UPS. It would have been faster if you had just dropped my post card in the mail box!

mikec15
1/7/11

Horrible....bureaucratic idiots
Zazzle refused to print a poster for me because the poster contained the picture of a sign of Mt. Bachelor and they said I had to get a release from the resort???? This poster was for may daughter commemorating her participation in the Junior Olympics held at Mt. Bachelor. Basically, they refuse to print any image that has a copy righted logo. They claim it is copy right law....so I guess every private use photo that has any logo or image that is copy righted must have a release before they print it...they need to get real. Don't waste your time with these folks

moc
12/28/10

I ordered some customised mugs for a Christmas present, I ended up spending over $50. When the mugs did come they had sent me someone else's order!! When i emailled them I recieved an automated email, no apology. An apology would have been nice because by the time the new shipment came Christmas had been and gone. Today I recieved the reprinted mugs and they have been printed on different sizes, when i ordered all the same size!
I would not deal with Zazzle again

briand5
12/13/10

I have ordered from Zazzle many times. Each time I order, the items come on time. In fact, since I have bought so much from them, the items come early and I get coupons from them in the mail.
It is one of the few websites outside of Starwars.com that actually has decent Star Wars clothing.
Have not been disappointed with them thus far. Keep it up Zazzle!

sheilad
12/3/10

I am trying to purchase one tshirt and the promotion says free shipping. The code gives a successful message but doesn't remove the shipping fee. I reread all the fine print and should still qualify so...I look for contact info which wasn't easy to find. The 800 number is always busy and the local number puts me on hold... So I try to send an email which it kicks back to a generic help menu that gives me outdated information. I try again and can't get into the email area at all. Finally I do, and it says that they take a day to get back to you. It's a one day only promo. Not satisfied and I've spent a long time trying to get this to work.

jamesa7
10/25/10

still waiting for some cards i ordered , mabe i can use them next 20th anniversaty i have...oh no wait its never going to come again ..thanks zazzle

sn8
10/25/10

I ordered a card for my 30th wedding anniversary nine days before the event. I thought that this was plenty of time for such a simple order however it is yet to arrive. To be fair the small print does say 5 - 12 days but who a: reads the small print or b: expects anything to take that long these days. I would reccomend that you make a card yourself on the computer - as I ended up doing!!!

deannas3
10/7/10

You can tell a lot about a business by how they handle themselves when something goes wrong. I've ordered from Zazzle several times and been delighted with the product. So I didn't think twice about spending $300 on shirts for my birthday party. When I opened the box, the coloring of the text on the shirts was all wrong, and there was less than a week to do anything about it. I assumed I was SOL, and though I hate complaining, I did send the company an e-mail expressing my disappointment. I really didn't think there was anything that could be done at that point. Not only did they get back to me right away, they were bending over backward to make it right. They gave me several options including a rush job to redo the shirts.

As someone who hates complaining, I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly their customer service handled the situation. As I said before, I've ordered from them several times and never had a problem until now, but its nice to know that if something does go wrong, they don't make you jump through hoops to get your money back. Will order from them again and again.

aroils
6/18/10

This review is more of the business rather than the shopping. Zazzle said the order would take 5-12 business days to ship. I am now on day 13 and counting.. and can't give the item I purchased as a gift. Their shipping takes longer than they promise. When I complained to their customer service, they admitted that it has been seen to take an additional 5 days ... but they don't make that clear on their website.

I will never order from them again. Cafepress is MUCH more reliable and great quality too!

bradyc
5/17/10

Zazzle describes itself as enabling "individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide". This means Zazzle does not DESIGN the items it sells, but PRINTS them. Therefore, if anything goes wrong in the production process, they say it's part of the design, creating a loop of passing the buck between designer and Zazzle. At the end of the day, you do get a refund, less your return shipping and a whole lot of grief.
Delivery is reasonable, order is questionably accurate. My order would have been perfect except for a gloss coating on one side of a gift card. The item arrived with the gloss coating on the To/From side and not the Address/Picture side, making it impossible to fill-out. Zazzle insisted this was the designers intention and would not see reason.
Not too pleased with Customer Service; your basic automaton, giving scripted answers. Zazzle was more interested in refunding my money than fixing the problem, which I wanted; I wanted the cards!
Customer Service "Support" was more concerned about being right than a retaining a pleased customer AND making money. Even after Zazzle had me contact the designer who said it was a printing error, Zazzle still insisted it was a design error, sending me "pictures" and Return Merchandise form.
Zazzle looks good, but isn't worth the grief

anitaw1
3/4/10

Crappy misleading site. Said first time customers would get free shipping. Entered promo code and it would not accept. Said 3-5 shipping days. I am getting my order in 10. When I finally got a CSR they said if I ordered less than 50 items it would be 3-5, but since I ordered exactly 50 postcards it takes longer. Oh and CSR said the promo code was for KEDS sneakers only? WTF?

angelac
11/8/09

I wanted to comment on how great Zazzle.com is as an on-line company. To welcome the newest member of my husbands family, baby Elli, everyone will be getting together in a few weeks to meet her for the first time. (She was born in August & lives in Wyoming with her mommy & daddy). As a family tradition, we get a button for each big ocassion we are together. So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" So, on Friday, I downloaded her picture, created the button and ordered 20 of them to be shipped. I received an order confirmation email immediately. Then, on Saturday, I received another email stating they were being shipped! AMAZING! Not only did the company deliver what they promise, they deliver quickly. We have ordered from them before and will do so again! Thank you Zazzle.com

sophien
EXPERT
10/21/09

Zazzle can be a good place to make custom tee shirts for gifts. You can design your own using their website, or you can upload a picture. The shipping is quick and the prices aren't bad. My biggest complaint is how slow their web interface can be. I've ordered 3 times, but the last time I gave up because their site was so slow and I used CafePress.com instead which is also good.

Best Business Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber