US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

abrahamm32

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK (in 115 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 35 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 382 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

philc9
9/28/12

We love the tshirts here. Everything is great at this site and we recommend it to others. My wife has told so many people about your site too.

gaylek1
9/28/12

Great quality t-shirt, printing and overall very pleasant experience. Would not hesitate to deal with this company again!

nancyv3
9/26/12

I was looking for Bridal Shower gifts, and Zazzle.com had the perfect recipe binder and apron that I could personalize for the bride. The colors were true, the personalization was perfect, the timing was great. I would definitely recommend them and order again!

kimw18
9/24/12

There is so much to choose from on this website. From coffee mugs to elegant wedding invitations your choices are endless. To be able to create our own unique item and to personalize it the way you want it is great!

robynf
9/22/12

I was searching for unique, professional business cards, and I found them at zazzle.com. I get so many compliments on them!

trudyc
9/18/12

I have ordered about 10 things from Zazzle and have been extremely happy with every single one of them... They are high quality, and the pictures and texts reproduced onto the shirt or mug well. The shipping is timely, never received anything damaged, never had to return anything. I have had exceptional luck with Zazzle and my recipients of my gifts have been very pleased.

nancyg14
9/17/12

I wanted some bookplates for at least a few of my most treasured and most likely to be loaned books. The choices were numerous, the price very reasonable and the service prompt and courteous

karynf
9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

josephinegg
9/16/12

The mat was wrinkled. Given that your business is matting and framing prints you should be able to get that right. Poor quality control. Otherwise I am satisfied with my purchase. I am not returning the item to be fixed because it is too much bother.

malonieh
9/16/12

My order took about 2 weeks to receive. Once my T-shirts got here. my xxl was too small. the sizes in general run small my 2 sizes. mehh i might take my business back to cafepress.

renet3
9/16/12

My experience with Zazzle was quite pleasant. My order arrived promptly and in order
I will be order from Zazzle again.

aimees2
9/16/12

the quality of the invitation was excellent and the I received them within a few days. They are adorable and I enjoyed being able to customize them with my own wording.

bp12
9/14/12

The items arrived right on time and I was pleased with the quality of the post cards. They had a good selection. I was very satisfied with my purchase.

veronicas8
9/14/12

Before i found ZAZZLE,,I only could order ,(,just okay) business cards.Since ZAZZLE ,I have ordered the most gorgeous ,quality ,professional products.
I will order again ,,thanks ZAZZLE..

joanneb10
9/14/12

Both items that I had ordered were personalized, one being business cards for Etsy.com Graceasis, and the other a record decal on a long sleeve ladies t-shirt. I am so very happy happy. Very proud to pass out my business card. They turned out beautiful and it's a reflection on what I sell on my on-line store. Call me a VERY more than SATISFIED customer!!!

ians14
9/13/12

We started with Zazzle for Christmas cards, but now produce many of our business products (business cards, labels, etc.) with them as well. The quality os always top notch. The web environment could use a bit of simplification, as finding prior designs can be a bit of a goose chase some times.

annieb7
9/13/12

Product high quality, lots of design options. Only thing Is that the mailing envelope was bent so were some of the stamps when I received them, need a heavier mailer envelope or better cardboard for mailing. I wasnt pleased about that part. Everything else was great .

latoyaw1
9/12/12

I was very happy with the level of service I got from this company! They answered all my questions and were timely. I loved my invitations and everything was exactly as I ordered.

dawnm12
9/12/12

The QUALITY of my cards were shocking, to be honest. I have used one other company and was disappointed but I could not afford the other costly options. HOWEVER, I found ZAZZLE.COM to be cost effective AND great quality! I love my cards and everytime I give them out, people comment on the quality, color, print.

Thanks, Zazzle!

rpl
9/11/12

I always get good and fast service from Zazzle.com whether it's personalized stamps, mugs, iPhone cases, or tote bags. The products are good quality and prepared as I desire.

rebeccag9
9/10/12

I was very impressed with the entire process. I was able to easily navigate my way around the website and find what I was looking for. I placed an order and recieved it only 7 working days later (as I live in Australia). I was so happy when I saw the finished product. The business cards looked exactly as I had imagined and the quality was second to none. I will definitely use the website again and would recommend them to anyone thinking about ordering from them. Thanks Rebecca

charlieb16
9/10/12

I liked the many selections. One that I bought was I Think therefore I'm atheist and I was dissapointed only because the "therefore" word is almost not visible. It looked somewhat dim on the site but I thought it would be more visible than it is. When going back to the site to look at it though I guess what you see is what you get. I am happy with the others that I ordered.

territ1
9/10/12

I had a great experience with your Customer Service Rep. She was very helpful in guiding me through the process of ordering my Son's B-day Invitations. The only issue I had was ordering on my own...it wasn't real clear how to fix an issue with the wording hence I called Customer Service and they walked me through it.

reneec4
9/7/12

I had to make a new account, but I have used Zazzle for years. I love it. Really. Not so much purchasing others ideas, but creating my own. Although I have bought from others too:(

michelea5
9/7/12

I was in a jam trying to figure out a nice and cute wedding favor for my guest. Our wedding was an Celtic knot theme and there was not many places that provide anything merchandise to this. Zazzle had a beautiful sticker that not only was inexpensive but was reusable on other items for the wedding. All in all I was completely satisfied with the item and thankful that they had it.

katiep6
9/6/12

I have bought many things from Zazzle, and they were always high quality so never in a million yeard did I think if I chose the economy tee that it would be such terrible print quality. I thought the tee itself may not be as nice, but I didn't realize the printing on the tee would appear lighter and cheap-looking. The Scooby and Minnie tee are simply not usable. :-( So upset.

johnc113
9/6/12

Placed the order and the address got messed up. They never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication until some spam requesting a satisfaction survey. I filled out their contact form and still no email communication. No way to call them. I suspect it will get handled but it will probably take more time.

cathyb3
9/6/12

Love the ZAZZLE site!!! Lots to select from. And beautiful designs, bright colors.
Will use again and again.

lynettep1
9/6/12

We loved the Sweet Sixteen Flyer. The design was exactly as stated. I can't wait to use Zazzle for another event.

gilmoreh
9/6/12

The most awesome website for all your prints and emblems on just about any thing. They do the most beautiful portrait or posters way below the average prize, and they do all sizes even if you want to choose your own. You can design your own posters, t-shirts, cups, you name it. you can also customized the products you order and as i said way below the prize of other websites with the best quality product and workmanship. Zazzle.com rocks!

amandab18
9/6/12

i received my items in estimated time frame projected...and they were what i was looking for, i loved them...great gifts...

danar4
9/6/12

I'm very satisfied. I made an error in my initial order, was almost immediately notified and able to correct my mistake. That's service!

ks29
9/5/12

Fairly easy to upload my own photo to use on a phone case. A bit pricey, but it's a nice sturdy case.

kimr16
9/5/12

This website was nice;however, the invitations did not come out as I planned. The color was not camo and pink it was really dark green and purple. The site kept saying that I would be able to review the completed invitation prior to submitting the order but it did not allow me to in a full screen version. I would recommend to use this site with caution.

kristir3
9/5/12

I really enjoyed it. I stumbled across it doing a Goggle search for an invitation, so I designed and ordered my invitation ton Zazzle. It was great. The order was filled fast and the invites were mailed to me in no time. LOVE THEM! I received so many compliments on them. They were a hit!!

dr276
9/5/12

Zazzle has some very nice products at great prices. What I find frustrating is the inability of the site to put items in order of lowest to highest prices and highest to lowest prices. It takes me a lot of time to navigate the website and look at all of the items because the prices are out of order even if I select lowest to highest price.

robinb22
9/5/12

I woke up in the middle of the night remembering I needed to order cards for an event the following week. I found appropriate cards, for a reasonable price, and had them in hand before I left! Thanks!

judyt4
9/5/12

The quality of the business cards I order is outstanding. I am really pleased with the look of the cards. Ordering them was so easy and they came in the timeframe given! Good work!

lisal28
9/4/12

This was the WORST online experience I have ever had. I ordered my wedding invitations and accessories and they came out all different sizes. They didn't match. . .the quality of the paper is CHEAP. I could have gotten better quality if I went to the local drug store and picked up a package of invitations. What is worse, when I called Customer Service, the rep was mean, insulting, and kept saying the same thing "you made the mistake" and "this is our policy". His supervisor was even worse. . .said the same phrases over and over again. They rude and insensitive and did not try to remedy the situation. I sent the entire order back in the precise way they told me they had to send it back. I have the UPS tracking showing it was delivered. Yet they say they never received it. I have yet to receive my refund which is over $400 . . .please don't trust this site, especially with something important. I learned this the hard way.

elizabethk6
9/2/12

The different options are a plus. And the ability to customize within the template is awesome. It's the closest to creating your own biz card with an personal Print shop you can find but, without the enormous cost.

annm24
9/1/12

I'm very satisfied with using Zazzle. They make it easy to create your own products and order them on the spot.

bruceb14
8/27/12

Zazzle is very selective about what they refuse to print due to "Design contains a trademarked image or text." This particular design had a modified Fox News logo on it. The design was not being offered for sale, but rather for personal use.

(I have had an online retail presence on zazzle for the past 8 months - 18 products, 15 images.)

The logo was substantially the same as 8 other items on their site that were being offered for sale in other stores. I provided zazzle with links to the similar items and requested that they print the personal use items I had ordered. Their response was "We're in the process of removing these products. We've already contacted the sellers." 6 out of 8 are now removed. My items were never printed.

So I searched for MSNBC and CNN news logos. I found 9 of them - for sale. All 9 have now been removed since I provided zazzle with the links.

Regardless of zazzle's new-found equal-opportunity censorship, I have decided I don't need to spend hours cleaning up an on-line shop which decides to censor my work made for personal use but is unable to find where they have been remiss on their other content.

I removed all items and images from my online shop. I then sent an email directing zazzle "Please delete my store and all content immediately. Also, please cancel all pending orders."

Zazzle chose to block my email address. I received a immediate not deliverable receipt (ndr) from my attempt to close my store and cancel all outstanding orders.

I then created a new email on a different hosting account and resent my directive. It did not bounce yet (after .75 hours).

nancyg13
8/23/12

Very high quality product, shipped in a reasonable time. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for!

rebeccab15
7/24/12

I ordered baby shower invitations from them and when I received them, the printing was awful. I gave them a chance to redo the invitations and have them sent to me, waited 5 days for this process to take place, only to find out they never sent the invitations at all. I ordered them from another company and had to pay rush shipping of $20 to get them to me because the baby shower date was fast approaching, and asked zazzle to reimburse me and they wouldn't. They did reimburse me for my order with them, but still fell short in my eyes because they not only wasted my money, but my time as well. They just can't seem to follow through on anything and their product was awful.

janem17
7/23/12

My Zazzle order arrived exactly as ordered. The customer service rep was very helpful and informative. The invitations arrived on time; can't wait to get people's reaction. Would definitely order again!! 5 stars...

evelyng4
7/23/12

It was very easy doing business with zazzle. I was able to find what I was looking for with ease. I will do business with you again!

kandisj
7/22/12

I'v ordered items in the past. This order was Address Stickers and they came out very cool except the address itself was only about 6pt type (hard to read)

steves65
7/21/12

Over the last few years, I have used Zazzle many, many times for products from T-shirts to promotional flyers. My experience has been consistently VERY SATISFYING. On the very rare occasion that I have had any issue or question with the final delivery of an order, customer support has always been VERY responsive and consistently addressed the issue to my satisfaction. I am used to getting good prices, good product and speedy production turn around from Zazzle, but I have to say, that my most recent order of a 1000 two sided flyers was produced with such speed and the final product was so "sharp" and crisp that I was newly impressed with the service and product I receive from Zazzle. I'll be around for quite awhile I'm sure. I give them my highest recommendation...:]

carmelap
7/17/12

My experience went quite well. Even though my original discount had expired they took the time to help me still get the same discount. Customer service was great. When I couldn't remember the email address I had placed the order under they did the search and found it. My experience was A++++++++++. My item turned out beautifully:-). Plus I got free shipping!!!

dees6
7/17/12

Great work. Picture just as loaded. Very fast turn around...will tell my friend about this site, definitely!

8 Photos for Zazzle