US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suzannem22

They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. (in 113 reviews)

meghans8

I recently ordered business cards as a gift to my boyfriend. (in 34 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 371 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

charlieb16
9/10/12

I liked the many selections. One that I bought was I Think therefore I'm atheist and I was dissapointed only because the "therefore" word is almost not visible. It looked somewhat dim on the site but I thought it would be more visible than it is. When going back to the site to look at it though I guess what you see is what you get. I am happy with the others that I ordered.

territ1
9/10/12

I had a great experience with your Customer Service Rep. She was very helpful in guiding me through the process of ordering my Son's B-day Invitations. The only issue I had was ordering on my own...it wasn't real clear how to fix an issue with the wording hence I called Customer Service and they walked me through it.

reneec4
9/7/12

I had to make a new account, but I have used Zazzle for years. I love it. Really. Not so much purchasing others ideas, but creating my own. Although I have bought from others too:(

michelea5
9/7/12

I was in a jam trying to figure out a nice and cute wedding favor for my guest. Our wedding was an Celtic knot theme and there was not many places that provide anything merchandise to this. Zazzle had a beautiful sticker that not only was inexpensive but was reusable on other items for the wedding. All in all I was completely satisfied with the item and thankful that they had it.

katiep6
9/6/12

I have bought many things from Zazzle, and they were always high quality so never in a million yeard did I think if I chose the economy tee that it would be such terrible print quality. I thought the tee itself may not be as nice, but I didn't realize the printing on the tee would appear lighter and cheap-looking. The Scooby and Minnie tee are simply not usable. :-( So upset.

johnc113
9/6/12

Placed the order and the address got messed up. They never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication until some spam requesting a satisfaction survey. I filled out their contact form and still no email communication. No way to call them. I suspect it will get handled but it will probably take more time.

cathyb3
9/6/12

Love the ZAZZLE site!!! Lots to select from. And beautiful designs, bright colors.
Will use again and again.

lynettep1
9/6/12

We loved the Sweet Sixteen Flyer. The design was exactly as stated. I can't wait to use Zazzle for another event.

gilmoreh
9/6/12

The most awesome website for all your prints and emblems on just about any thing. They do the most beautiful portrait or posters way below the average prize, and they do all sizes even if you want to choose your own. You can design your own posters, t-shirts, cups, you name it. you can also customized the products you order and as i said way below the prize of other websites with the best quality product and workmanship. Zazzle.com rocks!

amandab18
9/6/12

i received my items in estimated time frame projected...and they were what i was looking for, i loved them...great gifts...

danar4
9/6/12

I'm very satisfied. I made an error in my initial order, was almost immediately notified and able to correct my mistake. That's service!

ks29
9/5/12

Fairly easy to upload my own photo to use on a phone case. A bit pricey, but it's a nice sturdy case.

kimr16
9/5/12

This website was nice;however, the invitations did not come out as I planned. The color was not camo and pink it was really dark green and purple. The site kept saying that I would be able to review the completed invitation prior to submitting the order but it did not allow me to in a full screen version. I would recommend to use this site with caution.

kristir3
9/5/12

I really enjoyed it. I stumbled across it doing a Goggle search for an invitation, so I designed and ordered my invitation ton Zazzle. It was great. The order was filled fast and the invites were mailed to me in no time. LOVE THEM! I received so many compliments on them. They were a hit!!

dr276
9/5/12

Zazzle has some very nice products at great prices. What I find frustrating is the inability of the site to put items in order of lowest to highest prices and highest to lowest prices. It takes me a lot of time to navigate the website and look at all of the items because the prices are out of order even if I select lowest to highest price.

robinb22
9/5/12

I woke up in the middle of the night remembering I needed to order cards for an event the following week. I found appropriate cards, for a reasonable price, and had them in hand before I left! Thanks!

judyt4
9/5/12

The quality of the business cards I order is outstanding. I am really pleased with the look of the cards. Ordering them was so easy and they came in the timeframe given! Good work!

lisal28
9/4/12

This was the WORST online experience I have ever had. I ordered my wedding invitations and accessories and they came out all different sizes. They didn't match. . .the quality of the paper is CHEAP. I could have gotten better quality if I went to the local drug store and picked up a package of invitations. What is worse, when I called Customer Service, the rep was mean, insulting, and kept saying the same thing "you made the mistake" and "this is our policy". His supervisor was even worse. . .said the same phrases over and over again. They rude and insensitive and did not try to remedy the situation. I sent the entire order back in the precise way they told me they had to send it back. I have the UPS tracking showing it was delivered. Yet they say they never received it. I have yet to receive my refund which is over $400 . . .please don't trust this site, especially with something important. I learned this the hard way.

elizabethk6
9/2/12

The different options are a plus. And the ability to customize within the template is awesome. It's the closest to creating your own biz card with an personal Print shop you can find but, without the enormous cost.

annm24
9/1/12

I'm very satisfied with using Zazzle. They make it easy to create your own products and order them on the spot.

bruceb14
8/27/12

Zazzle is very selective about what they refuse to print due to "Design contains a trademarked image or text." This particular design had a modified Fox News logo on it. The design was not being offered for sale, but rather for personal use.

(I have had an online retail presence on zazzle for the past 8 months - 18 products, 15 images.)

The logo was substantially the same as 8 other items on their site that were being offered for sale in other stores. I provided zazzle with links to the similar items and requested that they print the personal use items I had ordered. Their response was "We're in the process of removing these products. We've already contacted the sellers." 6 out of 8 are now removed. My items were never printed.

So I searched for MSNBC and CNN news logos. I found 9 of them - for sale. All 9 have now been removed since I provided zazzle with the links.

Regardless of zazzle's new-found equal-opportunity censorship, I have decided I don't need to spend hours cleaning up an on-line shop which decides to censor my work made for personal use but is unable to find where they have been remiss on their other content.

I removed all items and images from my online shop. I then sent an email directing zazzle "Please delete my store and all content immediately. Also, please cancel all pending orders."

Zazzle chose to block my email address. I received a immediate not deliverable receipt (ndr) from my attempt to close my store and cancel all outstanding orders.

I then created a new email on a different hosting account and resent my directive. It did not bounce yet (after .75 hours).

nancyg13
8/23/12

Very high quality product, shipped in a reasonable time. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for!

rebeccab15
7/24/12

I ordered baby shower invitations from them and when I received them, the printing was awful. I gave them a chance to redo the invitations and have them sent to me, waited 5 days for this process to take place, only to find out they never sent the invitations at all. I ordered them from another company and had to pay rush shipping of $20 to get them to me because the baby shower date was fast approaching, and asked zazzle to reimburse me and they wouldn't. They did reimburse me for my order with them, but still fell short in my eyes because they not only wasted my money, but my time as well. They just can't seem to follow through on anything and their product was awful.

janem17
7/23/12

My Zazzle order arrived exactly as ordered. The customer service rep was very helpful and informative. The invitations arrived on time; can't wait to get people's reaction. Would definitely order again!! 5 stars...

evelyng4
7/23/12

It was very easy doing business with zazzle. I was able to find what I was looking for with ease. I will do business with you again!

kandisj
7/22/12

I'v ordered items in the past. This order was Address Stickers and they came out very cool except the address itself was only about 6pt type (hard to read)

steves65
7/21/12

Over the last few years, I have used Zazzle many, many times for products from T-shirts to promotional flyers. My experience has been consistently VERY SATISFYING. On the very rare occasion that I have had any issue or question with the final delivery of an order, customer support has always been VERY responsive and consistently addressed the issue to my satisfaction. I am used to getting good prices, good product and speedy production turn around from Zazzle, but I have to say, that my most recent order of a 1000 two sided flyers was produced with such speed and the final product was so "sharp" and crisp that I was newly impressed with the service and product I receive from Zazzle. I'll be around for quite awhile I'm sure. I give them my highest recommendation...:]

carmelap
7/17/12

My experience went quite well. Even though my original discount had expired they took the time to help me still get the same discount. Customer service was great. When I couldn't remember the email address I had placed the order under they did the search and found it. My experience was A++++++++++. My item turned out beautifully:-). Plus I got free shipping!!!

dees6
7/17/12

Great work. Picture just as loaded. Very fast turn around...will tell my friend about this site, definitely!

nancyg11
7/17/12

This is the second time I have ordered from Zazzle. I have been extremely pleased with the quality and will use them again in the future.

jeffb33
7/17/12

I ordered a cool shirt. The shirt arrived quickly. It was too small. Zazzle lady said, "Don't worry; I'll fix it." New larger size shirt arrived quickly. This customer loves the shirt and is happy with the service. I'm not easy to please unless things go well; things went very well, and I'm very happy. Sigh.

racheld4
7/13/12

I wanted to make a custom mug for my Father-in-law for Father's Day and I checked out all sorts of different sites but decided that Zazzle was the best price, best quality, and allowed me to have a lot of creative freedom when it came to arranging my pictures on the mug in the way that I wanted them arranged. All other sites have these rigid templates that you have to conform to and it was not working for me and I did not want to alter my vision. Zazzle was perfect!! Also, the mug came a lot quicker than I was quoted when I placed my order, which is always great! I will definitely buy from them again!

katies7
7/12/12

I had to re-do my order of wedding ceremony programs and Zazzle gave me a full refund of my first order! I would definitely reccommend them to anyone!

kyrea
7/9/12

I was so happy to find the particular items I was looking for. They arrived faster than I expected, and very well packaged. This was my fourth order from Zazzle, so you know I'm going to order again!

winniem1
7/9/12

Easy to navigate, easy to order. Items arrive on time. I will most definitely use zazzle again for other products when I need something specific.

aprilt4
7/8/12

I love this site because it provides me with the opportunity to create posters, shirts, cards, and cups,( to name but a few),. Since I'm no " artiste " as JJ used to say, I get to use their pictures, (or my own if I choose), and then I can get creative with my own words, which I tend to be VERY good at! In fact I just today bought frames for the 4 posters that I so speedily received from Zazzle The posters will be hanging on my study walls by tomorrow. Oh, I forgot to mention that you get to choose what size you made of just about everything! I REALLY do LOVE these website! AND, one more thing, it's NOT EXPENSIVE, yet still they offer specials and deals! Who could ask for more?!

debik3
7/7/12

It was a great job! Well done from stare to finish. My husband loved them and didn't know anyone did that!
Thank you so much.
Debi

farrahn
7/5/12

Worst website ever! They make horrible work, print words on top of words, then make you go through a horrible and long process to get your money back, and charge $7 for shipping for one card. But do I get that money back? Nope. Horrible, ridiculous and will never order from them again.

jojot2
7/5/12

I am 100 % satisfied with my order and I received it on time, i will pass on this web site to my friends and relatives.

I am looking forward to make my next order.

I thank you kindly for your great service

brentm4
7/5/12

Fast delivery of ordered business cards.......pricing was very good......ordered a second set of business cards and received a 50% off promotion....will ordr from Zazzle again, including other products,

jamesf23
7/4/12

Excellent, user-friendly, interactive web-site that allows you to view your customized item before it is ordered. Reasonable and competitive prices. Excellent status updates via email. Prompt delivery of fine quality goods.

robinb17
7/4/12

Ordered the hat first, and he just had to have the shirt. The yellow was great. It really makes a statement.

robertj23
7/4/12

Once I got the hang of the function, it was easy to adjust/place the picture and text on the personalized coffee mug. I would have preferred if there were a choice of font instead of just a choice of point size.

thaisl
7/3/12

I have been placing orders with Zazzle for two years. The merchandise I've purchased from Zazzle is outstanding!

Their products make my artwork even more vivid and more desirable for resale. Thanks, Zazzle!

jt26
7/3/12

Zazzle offers a lot of different products that range all over the place. So far with my couple of purchases I've been extremely happy with Zazzle, not only with the products they sold to me, but also how quickly they shipped it off. One of the better web sites I've used so far.

chrisb47
7/1/12

JUST LOVED TO PRICE OF MY CANVAS BAG GOT A ....REAL DEAL.LOVED THE PRINT I AM PROUD OF MY NATIVE AMERICAN BAG.

laurag14
7/1/12

I've used Zazzle in the past. Always have good service and fast delivery.
I love their many selections.

amandam19
6/28/12

Easy to design! Awesome product! Perfect craftsmanship! Zazzle has made not only a happy customer, but a permanent one in the future!

bunnyk
6/28/12

I love ordering from Zazzle. First of all, there are so many designs in pretty much any category or style you are looking for and the customer service is outstanding. Ive ordered quite a few items from Zazzle and only had an quality issue one time. I contacted customer service and they fixed it IMMEDIATELY. I highly recommend and love Zazzle.

laurak11
6/22/12

Zazzle sells high quality products you design yourself. You can sell your products or buy them for yourself. These are great gift ideas because you customize the products with your own designs or sayings.

8 Photos for Zazzle