US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 190 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 47 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 613 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lannyb9
10/28/14

Great choices, price, speed and quality!

Tip for consumers: Order tracking is somewhat limited. Either it is being processed or it has shipped. No more info available.

keegans
10/27/14

I really liked a lot. Good job. It's innovative and I believe you will have my business again when I need to advertise my product.

sarahp63
10/26/14

Zazzle is a wonderful way to get postcards for things that are hard to find. Postcards are a dying past-time and I love the large variety of options!

ericd35
10/25/14

Framed poster ordered arrived exactly as I wanted in perfect condition. Great experience.

germainej
10/21/14

I loved my purchase. It is much sturdier than the Otterbox I used for my phone before.

susanl54
10/21/14

Zazzle is an awesome company. I have purchased custom-made orders from other companies, but this one exceeds the rest in quality, selection, and service. I will continue to use Zazzle!

aprilw11
10/19/14

Love everything i got.

suzannem22
10/17/14

I've been using Zazzle for a couple of years now for all my custom design and printing of my stickers/labels for my candle line. My experience with Zazzle is wonderful. They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. They ship when they say they are going to ship. They stand behind their products 100% and are right on the ball to correct or reprint a product that is not met to my high standards. They don't ask questions but back their guarantee! I highly recommend them.

Thankyou Zazzle.

S. Meyers

renaw1
10/16/14

I will never be using this company again! I ordered invitations on the 7th! Was told they would be shipped the next day. I contacted customer support on the 10th, they told me they would upgrade my shipping and send them out. It is now the 13th. I had to called again and they told me they would definitely be shipped out today! They aren't!! I even asked if I were to just place a new order if they could just expedite that once since obviously my old order is going nowhere!!! I was told i'd receive a phone called with any updates nothing! I even called again this afternoon and was told nothing. The girl was very rude as well! Apparently they don't like people bugging them when they don't send out an order. My son's birthday party is on the 26th of this month, when and IF I get these by the time I mail them out and people receive them its going to be maybe a couple days before the party! That's EVEN IF I get them! I had to just tell everyone the information. The only reason i'd even want one is for a keepsake for my son's baby book! Way to ruin a 1st birthday party! Thanks alot!!! I will be going back to Shutterfly who ships out the next day always! Sometime even the same day!!!! Ridiculous!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!!!

deannac6
10/16/14

Very happy with order. Ordered my product on Saturday and it was delivered on Tuesday, without paying extra for shipping. Third purchase from Zazzle and every experience has been great! Will order again for sure!

kellyj32
10/16/14

My order came quickly and the material was very nice. I love the way my tea towels turned out and I think they will sell at my art exhibit.

crystala1
10/9/14

I order from Zazzle.com 2/3 times a week. I mostly purchase postcards. Zazzle has the largest selection (more than eBay or Amazon, I think). There has yet to be an image that I wanted and I could not find. The quality is speculate! The cardstock they use is of the highest quality, the images come out crisp and clear. Not to mention the shipping time. I live in Hawaii and I receive my orders in 3/4 days, depending on what day I place my order. They are fast, efficient and I try to recommend them to everyone I know.

anniec17
10/9/14

Got what I ordered. The t-shirt fabric is good.

kaylinw
10/5/14

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. I had to order 3 because I couldn't decide which design I liked best. The graphics, artwork, type work, EVERYTHING was perfect on EACH of the cards. Customizing them online was easy with the program Zazzle has and stress-free. They came on time in the mail and I was very pleased with the product. It was everything they said it would be and more. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Tip for consumers: Check out their other cool products besides business cards!

dianner2
10/4/14

I was TOTALLY impressed with these pillows. The color was vivid, loved the trendy design and the quality of the pillows was amazing. They were not cheap looking at all and there was a hidden zipper so you can wash the cases! Nice inner pillows as well. I got a lot of compliments on them! Exceeded my expectations. Thanks Zazzle and thanks Everdawn!

Tip for consumers: It is worth the risk to order, judging from my positive experience!

karent25
10/3/14

Quality of sweatshirt was fine Had it customized for Ovarian Cancer felt the grahic could have been better the hood is tight around the neck when not up overall it is a satisfactory rating

matta16
10/2/14

Everything was perfect. Highly recommend!

annief14
10/1/14

wish I had looked here before ordering. I bought gifts well in advance of the supposed shipping times.I have received nothing and all correspondence has been ignored by them. So basically they took my money and gave me nothing.

Tip for consumers: don't use them. They have basically taken my money and left me with a very disappointed person. I showed him a photo of the gift, he was excited, it never arrived and I have received no explanation or refund.

dianad20
9/30/14

Very Happy with purchase.

tedb33
9/30/14

The xtreme case meets or exceeds the protection offered by the OtterBox, and the graphics are excellent. Also, the iPhone screen visibility is better than with an OtterBox.

I was amazed by how quickly I received the product- much faster than promised by Zazzle.

I will definitely order from Zazzle again.

raqueld3
9/29/14

I wish there were 0 stars as option. I ordered a mouse pad and a card for my husband's birthday last month and I never received it, it's been more than 30 days and nothing, when I complained they refunded ,e 3 days later, but I wasted my time creating a present for my husband and he never got it, he was so excited about it because he was studying the subject. On the email they had the nerve to say "they would make an exception in refunding me this time because I'd have to return the product to receive a refund" mind you! I wouldn't be requesting refund if I had gotten the product I paid for! Websites like this should be shut down as a Scam.

Tip for consumers: Tip, please do what I did and pay with Paypal, because you can request a refund if you don't receive your product.
Better tip is: DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, I bought things from India that arrived quicker than from this website.

shereen5
9/28/14

Loved my Zazzle "Outlander" themed mug. Loved it so much I bought another one for a friend.

jasonk41
9/28/14

Helpful customer service who actually care.
More products and designs than you can throw a stick at - can be on this site for days.
Love seeing the creativity of folks.
Ordered a custom dog bowl for my puppy.
Quality products delivered fast considering they are made one at a time.

glendas6
9/28/14

Tin Can Happy mugs were perfect for my lil' Glamper!

theresaw12
9/28/14

I received exactly what I ordered. No surprises. I will be ordering more. Thank you.

stevef44
9/27/14

The order arrived in Perfect time and everything was CORRECT! Considering 1/2 the order was custom....it was all absolutely made "to order". Thank you. We will be coming back again for more things and passing on the excellence of production and product. Keep up the Great Work!

wendyd15
9/27/14

If it was possible to give this company zero stars then I would do so. I have had the worst customer service experience of my entire life with this company. I ordered invitations from this site as they were supposed to be ready for shipment the following day. After three days I had received no information. Unfortunately, no person at this company is available on the weekends so I went five days before I finally heard back from Zazzle after I called and wrote two separate emails. I was told they would look into the situation but would expedite the delayed order. It is now three days later and they still haven't printed the invitations, let alone shipped the invitations. All I get from Zazzle is "let us know what you would like to do." Perhaps Zazzle should figure out how to resolve this situation. I have been promised shipment for the past three days and now it is too late for me to order invitations from another vendor. Appalling service.

Update: After several additional phone calls and posting a negative review of Zazzle's Facebook page I did receive a resolution and the invitations were sent via overnight. Zazzle did what they could at that time to make the situation right, unfortunately, they couldn't give me back the week of time I spent dealing with the situation and waiting for the invitations. I'm not sure why a resolution could not have been found earlier - I think it was about getting the attention of someone who could do something as opposed to getting the standard response of "we have done all we can do right now." In sum, Zazzle tried to make things right at the end but the experience along the way was horrible and I don't plan to use this company again.

Tip for consumers: Never ever use this company.

meghans8
9/26/14

I recently ordered business cards as a gift to my boyfriend. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. My only suggestion would be for more templates/designs to choose from and a quicker view customizarion process. I had to click out of the text box to see my changes. Also now that I think of it, some guidelines for customization would have been useful too!

zacharinae
9/25/14

Great unique gifts at a good price

absolutelyp
9/25/14

We bought American Startup coffee mugs!!!

jayp39
9/21/14

I ACTUALLY MADE THE DESIGN FOR THE MOUSE PAD, WHEN IT ARRIVED THE COLORS WERE AMAZING; ALSO ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. VERY BRIGHT, LOOKED GREAT, DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, NOT ONLY MOUSE PADS BUT MUGS, SHIRTS, ETC

Tip for consumers: YOU CAN MAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT WITHIN THE GUIDELINE OF WHICH PRINTS THEY CAN PRODUCE.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RECOMMENDED PIXALS PER INCH WHEN MAKING A PIC, IT REALLY DOES HELP. :)

mateob5
9/20/14

Still one of my very favorite services! These guys make great, great products and provide terrific support. I love my new custom shoulder bag!! I take it with me wherever I go!

Tip for consumers: Sometimes shipping is slow-- have to confess. But service is always great. They respond to your emails and have always stepped up with products don't come out the quality you expect.

annv2
9/12/14

Ordered 25 invitations for my mother. The order was very slow to arrive and the only thing in the box was 19 envelopes! She spent a good part of the day on the phone with Zazzle. She was told they would take several days to print and then several days to get to her. She wanted them to be overnighted to her and offered to pay for this, but was told that can't be done. The party is quickly approaching and no invitations. Customer service can't give us a definite arrival date. I can't recommend Zazzle after this experience.

Tip for consumers: Order months in advance. Don't expect Zazzle to jump to correct a problem with their order.

tammys19
9/11/14

Furious! Email's rejected, cannot get them via phone, they took my money immediately from my account, yet I still have not received order! It has been in "processing" FOREVER! Do NOT risk doing business with them ever! I don't have $60+ to throw away! This is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

michelleh31
9/8/14

Wonderful place to do business with.

nanb3
9/8/14

I waited more then 3 weeks to be told what I ordered was unavailable or they weren't certain if my order would be completed. Zazzle is a Terrible,terrible company to do business with

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from Zazzle

elizabethb54
9/8/14

This company SUCKS! Don't even bother ordering anything from them. There statement of 100% satisfaction that they claim on their site is a load of Crapple. Zazzle=Crapple

Tip for consumers: Here's a tip, DONT use this site! Don't waste your money!

richardn22
9/6/14

As a writer and and a graphic artist, I chose Zazzle as my source for seeing characters from my books come to life in merchandise. The quality of the products are excellent. The printing is great and color accurate. Creating The Pires shop on Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/thepiresshop?rf=238263477015788750 was easy. They also provide terrific ways to market products to all the Pires fans.

Tip for consumers: This is a great place for any artist or writer looking for a terrific outlet to grow their fan base and cross sell merchandise created from character stories.

deed44
9/3/14

I have been trying to contact Zazzle about my order however I keep getting replies that the email has been rejected.
I ordered demo cards for my baby shower lucky i did not order the the bulk of it without trying them out first.
I have had no reply, my tracking number says shipped however with nothing else or not knowing where it is shipped too.
If i do not hear from them or get my item I will have to take further action! very poor service

aliciac11
9/1/14

Amazing quality, price and printing is great! Would recommend to anyone, received so many compliments and products are even better when they arrive and you open the package, very nice!

Tip for consumers: The products are even better in person

orderr
8/28/14

I attempted to submit an order with fan created artwork which is protected under the fair use clause by the American copyright law that allows for the "production, display and distribution of derivative works if they fall under a fair use exemption, 17 U.S.C. § 107." Zazzle cancelled my order several days after I submitted it and simply replied to my email dispute with a form letter (ie: a canned, or pre-written, statement). That was a huge waste of my time and resources.

natalief9
8/22/14

I am very upset as \i ordered birth announcement cards on 30 July to arrive within 5-12 days. This was already a long time to wait as I have family members who have been enquiring after sending gifts and we were a little behind after the baby's birth in sending them out. Zazzle sent me a box of envelopes about two weeks ago, but no cards. I then emailed them and they agreed to expedite the cards by courier. Still nothing....Its almost three weeks now and to make matters worse their customer services are not responding to my emails. I still dont have my cards Very upset and very poor service

annah49
8/18/14

I am glad that I did not read the other reviews. Everybody is so upset and frustrated with not getting their orders. Mine came in 3 days- I guess because it was a poster and not a personalized item. Regardless, I love the poster. It actually looks better in reality than on the website. I will order from them again.

carlk18
8/17/14

I have ordered Business cards on 4 separate occassions from Zazzle.co.uk and not had any issues.
The cards are sent form the US which isn't made perfectly clear but as long as you are organised and prepared to wait a couple of weeks then there are no problems.
There are so many customizable templates to choose from and the design tool is pretty intuitive, it's worth the wait. Postage costs are not that high either - a few pounds.
Also there are often discount codes that are published by Zazzle - see here - http://www.zazzle.co.uk/coupons?rf=238182224288745103

As at the date of this review being written there is currently 15% OFF BUSINESS CARDS.

deniseg16
8/17/14

If you need a full-service printing company, Zazzle is not for you. But if you know exactly what you want and can position your artwork on your own, you'll do just fine with Zazzle. They offer more personalize-able products than most other companies, do not charge per color, and offer a satisfaction guarantee. On one of my orders the screen print was too small; I contacted them and they told me how to fix it and they sent out a new order at no additional cost to me and did not require me to return the shirts. But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. And you do have to do all your own work; no one will check it for you before it's created. Also you'll be notified once your order has shipped but there is no day-by-day tracking, kind of frustrating. But I have always received my entire order in the amount of time estimated on their website.

Tip for consumers: Always do an online search for a Zazzle coupon; I have scored some amazing discounts this way.

xanthas
8/16/14

The company has not responded to my email inquiry about an item in my order that has not shipped, and has had the status of "processing" for 11 days now (yet I was already charged in full for the entire order). Their website said the shipping turnaround is 24 hours for this particular item type (unframed poster), yet I have not received any sort of update after 11 days. I guess my only recourse it to dispute this with the credit card company.

cih
8/14/14

i lost all my trust in Zazzle
i'm almost waiting 2 months on my package this can't get any worst !
i was planning to tell my friends about this site but forget it !!

mariap43
8/14/14

Do not order from Zazzle! First off is their misleading Groupon... If you have ordered from them before you know that they offer over 100,000 different styles of invites... So when a Groupon comes along in bold writing "110 5x7 invites for $44.99" you know this is a good deal.... Then you read the very fine print that says you have 300 to choose from!... That's not the worse part...after you go to this list of restricted invites they are in categories... There are less than 30 different birthday invites to choose from!!! What a scam... No one wants this group of outdated invites to begin with!
The email customer service takes DAYS to get back to you! Hello year 2014... The phone customer service is a joke.... Don't try and use a coupon code ( that is on their website)...most likely it won't work with your order..

kims67
8/13/14

Don't waste your time or money....products are poor quality and customer service is the worst I've experienced with an online company. The claim that "100% satisfaction is guaranteed or money back" is completely false. The $#*!tail napkins I ordered for a wedding were not only poor quality but arrived with green ink instead of gold. Even after I submitted photos of the ink next to a green leaf as reference, Ashley in customer service told me the ink looked gold and denied that the product was defective. She refused to provide a shipping label for return. So much for the company that earned its great reputation for their cute stamps

A representative from Zazzle did contact me and apologize upon seeing this post. The problem as been resolved.

penelopez
8/13/14

I received the wrong order. I emailed customer support and received a generic response that in no way addressed the problem.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
mariag59
A: I've never experienced this from Zazzle. Someone probably hacked into your Zazzle account and using it for their own good. Very frustrating, but unfortunately the reality of the web.
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle