US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suzannem22

They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. (in 113 reviews)

meghans8

I recently ordered business cards as a gift to my boyfriend. (in 34 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 371 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tinae3
12/15/12

Zazzle is great! You can design ornaments exactly how you want them. The quality is great & the shipping is speedy! Will definitely order from them again. :)

jenniferf10
12/15/12

I have nothing but good things to say about Zazzle. Their range of products and selection cannot be beat. Sometimes that makes choosing difficult, but it's always nice to have options. Everything I've purchased is of high quality and completely without flaw. Personalization turns out perfectly and the different font choices and colors really allow you to create something that reflects your style and personality. The turn around time is incredibly fast - my save the dates were printed and shipped less than 2 days after I placed the order. Talk about great customer service! Would definitely recommend for any occasion shopping!

karenl24
12/13/12

Zazzle dazzles! I placed an order on 12/10 for a customized coffee mug as a Christmas gift. Today is 12/14 and it just arrived at my office, exactly as I ordered it and perfectly reflective of the picture on their website. Color in the graphics are great and the customized print on the mug is centered perfectly with a nice rich ink that doesn't look like it'll fade with washings. I will definitely use Zazzle.com in the future, especially now that I can add a special touch with customizing a gift.

kayh10
12/8/12

I liked the product which were small square magnets using my photos. I liked how they turned out but ordering them was labor intensive. I had to sign in each time I went to the "cart" page to order each of four different magnets and their respective quantities as well as my personal postage order.

barbarav1
12/7/12

What I love about Zazzle is the excellent quality of the products and the ease to customize the products. Anytime I have needed help they are prompt and very helpful. I have bought from Zazzle over and over and I am happy with each order. I am disabled and it makes gift shopping so easy for me plus I can have my gifts mailed directly to whoever I bought it for - even internationally.

darylm10
12/5/12

I purchased four ties at a price that originally seemed to be a bit stiff. BUT, I am so pleased with the final products, and the comments I have received, and the compliments I have earned because I was wearing those ties have nullified any misgivings I may have had initially concerning the purchase price. I will be buying more ties from Zazzle.com.

christopherb27
12/5/12

Surprisingly useful! never thought that i would end up using it so much, but i am there every other day. highly recommended.

andig1
12/5/12

This site is easy to browse through and I've purchased several products now and they've always arrived right on time and the items so far have been high quality. I'm recommending Zazzle.com to all my friends and anyone else who are looking for quirky or interesting gifts to give out this Christmas. I'm a customer for life!

susanm42
12/4/12

This is the second special order item I have gotten from Zazzle and have been quite pleased with both. They both arrived in an extremely short time for being a special order and were well packed.

jennieg
12/2/12

Easy to use website to design T-shirts, baby onesies, sweatshirts, etc. I made three different items, and they all turned out good. Nice quality clothing and range of products. Would use again.

idaf1
11/16/12

I had fun designing these for my grandchildren...changing colors and designs...It "REALLY" adds a personal touch...and I can't wait till Christmas for them too see them !!

amadnav
11/11/12

I've ordered several shirts from them and my stepdaughter recently created a shirt for her dad. The text is good and the quality of shirts is OK, but the images she used are faded. She also ordered 2 large binders for school in the past. The image quality was blurry (and some were really crisp photos when printed on other media) and the binders fell apart. So if you're looking for a gift beyond shirts, you might want to check out another site, or be aware that each item type does impact the result.

marnyj
11/7/12

This was such an unbelievable find for me. A great, fun creative outlet - and the do so much of the coordination and work that would have meant hours and hours and hours of researching and finding product, printer, design on my own.

kathik
11/3/12

the site was easy to use. i was looking for unique personal ornaments for my childrens christmas trees. i was very happy with my purchases.

bonniec9
11/2/12

I found this business on line while looking for a personalized coffee mug for a Christmas gift. They offered great looking products and I found their website easy to navigate. Using one of my digital photos, I designed the picture (my two year old great grandson) and the logo ("I Love You Papaw"). I received it less than a week after ordering, well packaged. The finished product was beautiful and I'm sure will be a cherished gift! I will be using this business again.

elizabethr14
11/1/12

I've ordered several products from the Zazzle websites and ALL have been exactly as I had hoped. And ALL were delivered quickly! Their products are high quality, well made and as most things I order are for Gift Giving, I'm proud to give them to the people I care about.

Again, Zazzle always exceeds my expectations!

christopherh21
10/31/12

Very pleased! Great quality at a great price! Seems like the printing stage takes a little long, but besides that, excellent service!

betsyw1
10/29/12

Zazzle has a ton of really interesting stuff. I love the option to customize OR just shop from the stock products offered. Great place to find personalized gifts for just about any occasion. I also love that they run a TON of deals and % off codes through their e-mail program. Makes it easier to justify some really great purchases!

megand2
10/29/12

Zazzle is a great place for artists like myself to earn some extra income with their original designs. They will print your graphics onto all sorts of products such as bags, postage stamps, mugs, etc. And the artists will earn royalties from their products that sale.

Some products turn out better than others and my favorites -which they do an excellent job on- are their mugs, Rickshaw messenger bags, cards, postage stamps, and plaques. The print quality is always better on their non-fabric items (with the exception of the Rickshaw bags, which are printed by a company other than Zazzle -- and the quality is outstanding).

If you really like shopping on Zazzle like I do, you should totally sign up for their emails. If you do, you will be notified about all of their awesome sales which really helps save money. Also, If you order throughout the year like I do, I definitely recommend getting the "Zazzle Black" Free Shipping offer. Basically, if you pay a one time fee of $10 you will get free shipping for an entire year. That alone has saved me TONS.

brucew12
10/28/12

You can find almost anything you want on Zazzle - someone has designed it or you can do it yourself. Some days, you can spend hours looking, there's so much stuff available. My wife and I have purchased some of our own designs and those of others on t-shirts, mugs, steins, and the quality is excellent. Customer service for a minor print issue was also satisfactory. You can't go wrong with Zazzle!

jonnic
10/25/12

A great website! Easy to use, an abundance of fun and practical projects for gifts and "just because"!

conniew7
10/25/12

This is the best place I've seen for the type products they offer. The quality of the clothing I purchased was awsome!!

clairer6
10/20/12

The website was very clear and detailed. I knew how to figure out how much postage I needed and what size I wanted.

michelleh15
10/15/12

I haven't used Zazzle much. But so far I like what I am getting ... Prices are a little high, but they have lots of sales. Excellent quality product and decent customer service.

angelinah3
10/15/12

I've made a number of things from zazzle and they turn out wonderful. Please, if you ever want to create something memorable from your family pictures or personal drawings, give zazzle a try! They have numerous things for anyone you can think of :o

amandah9
10/14/12

Ordered our wedding invitations, RSVP cards and Dance invititations and we LOVED them, as did our guests. We have gotten so many compliments about how beautiful the invitations are!!! They are good quality, great price, and they came within a few days!!!!!

shannonp5
10/13/12

Zazzle.com provided me with affordable yet high quality custom made by me unique and amazing invitations and postcards for my special event. Zazzle's website is so easy to use and the prices are just right. The selection is enormous. Zazzle even had stiletto stamps for me to use for my 40th shoe party. How amazing is that!?! If you can think it, at Zazzle, you can find it! From invitations to custom items for my business, Zazzle.com has it all and the price, delivery, customer service is RIGHT ON! I will never go anywhere else :D

bryanl7
10/3/12

Zazzle may be OK if you are the sort of person who plans everything months or weeks in advance but if you are like the rest of us AVOID! My birthday card order took 16 days from placing the order and arrived well after my father-in-law's birthday.

lindaj15
9/29/12

I ordered a canvas art picture from them and it came out beautiful! Very true to life. Shipping and production time were as promised. Very pleased with product.

philc9
9/28/12

We love the tshirts here. Everything is great at this site and we recommend it to others. My wife has told so many people about your site too.

gaylek1
9/28/12

Great quality t-shirt, printing and overall very pleasant experience. Would not hesitate to deal with this company again!

nancyv3
9/26/12

I was looking for Bridal Shower gifts, and Zazzle.com had the perfect recipe binder and apron that I could personalize for the bride. The colors were true, the personalization was perfect, the timing was great. I would definitely recommend them and order again!

kimw18
9/24/12

There is so much to choose from on this website. From coffee mugs to elegant wedding invitations your choices are endless. To be able to create our own unique item and to personalize it the way you want it is great!

robynf
9/22/12

I was searching for unique, professional business cards, and I found them at zazzle.com. I get so many compliments on them!

trudyc
9/18/12

I have ordered about 10 things from Zazzle and have been extremely happy with every single one of them... They are high quality, and the pictures and texts reproduced onto the shirt or mug well. The shipping is timely, never received anything damaged, never had to return anything. I have had exceptional luck with Zazzle and my recipients of my gifts have been very pleased.

nancyg14
9/17/12

I wanted some bookplates for at least a few of my most treasured and most likely to be loaned books. The choices were numerous, the price very reasonable and the service prompt and courteous

karynf
9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

josephinegg
9/16/12

The mat was wrinkled. Given that your business is matting and framing prints you should be able to get that right. Poor quality control. Otherwise I am satisfied with my purchase. I am not returning the item to be fixed because it is too much bother.

malonieh
9/16/12

My order took about 2 weeks to receive. Once my T-shirts got here. my xxl was too small. the sizes in general run small my 2 sizes. mehh i might take my business back to cafepress.

renet3
9/16/12

My experience with Zazzle was quite pleasant. My order arrived promptly and in order
I will be order from Zazzle again.

aimees2
9/16/12

the quality of the invitation was excellent and the I received them within a few days. They are adorable and I enjoyed being able to customize them with my own wording.

bp12
9/14/12

The items arrived right on time and I was pleased with the quality of the post cards. They had a good selection. I was very satisfied with my purchase.

veronicas8
9/14/12

Before i found ZAZZLE,,I only could order ,(,just okay) business cards.Since ZAZZLE ,I have ordered the most gorgeous ,quality ,professional products.
I will order again ,,thanks ZAZZLE..

joanneb10
9/14/12

Both items that I had ordered were personalized, one being business cards for Etsy.com Graceasis, and the other a record decal on a long sleeve ladies t-shirt. I am so very happy happy. Very proud to pass out my business card. They turned out beautiful and it's a reflection on what I sell on my on-line store. Call me a VERY more than SATISFIED customer!!!

ians14
9/13/12

We started with Zazzle for Christmas cards, but now produce many of our business products (business cards, labels, etc.) with them as well. The quality os always top notch. The web environment could use a bit of simplification, as finding prior designs can be a bit of a goose chase some times.

annieb7
9/13/12

Product high quality, lots of design options. Only thing Is that the mailing envelope was bent so were some of the stamps when I received them, need a heavier mailer envelope or better cardboard for mailing. I wasnt pleased about that part. Everything else was great .

latoyaw1
9/12/12

I was very happy with the level of service I got from this company! They answered all my questions and were timely. I loved my invitations and everything was exactly as I ordered.

dawnm12
9/12/12

The QUALITY of my cards were shocking, to be honest. I have used one other company and was disappointed but I could not afford the other costly options. HOWEVER, I found ZAZZLE.COM to be cost effective AND great quality! I love my cards and everytime I give them out, people comment on the quality, color, print.

Thanks, Zazzle!

rpl
9/11/12

I always get good and fast service from Zazzle.com whether it's personalized stamps, mugs, iPhone cases, or tote bags. The products are good quality and prepared as I desire.

rebeccag9
9/10/12

I was very impressed with the entire process. I was able to easily navigate my way around the website and find what I was looking for. I placed an order and recieved it only 7 working days later (as I live in Australia). I was so happy when I saw the finished product. The business cards looked exactly as I had imagined and the quality was second to none. I will definitely use the website again and would recommend them to anyone thinking about ordering from them. Thanks Rebecca

8 Photos for Zazzle