US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 238 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 54 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 727 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

arthurf19
4/21/15

I ordered on Tuesday and my shirts were here by UPS by Friday they were delivered all the way from California to Massachussetts!

herbo
4/21/15

The staff are very friendly and bend over backwards to help the customer make things right.

erikab10
4/21/15

I don't know what's changed at zazzle, but it's a bad change. I ordered my wedding invitations from zazzle 4 years ago. Excellent service, on time delivery, beautiful product. So of course, zazzle was my first choice for ordering custom products for a work event. Worst decision ever. I chose express shipping to get the items on time, and to allow a buffer for any issues. No delivery on the expected day or the next. I was then told the products would be delivered Saturday. Not true. Customer service is NOT available until Monday, and UPS can't help me.

dans98
4/20/15

I ordered a "will you marry me" plate from this company. Then called then to confirm the expedited 1 day shipping I chose. Their response was "oh it will take 7 business days. 6 for processing then 1 overnight shipping". I was like "what a joke, that's too long". They then said ok no problem just return it once it arrives if that's too late and we'll refund it. 2 months, still no refund. I swear these people are scammers. Don't buy from them. The worst.

tinal38
4/19/15

Been emailing back and forth since 1/2015 on a photo sculpture that I had mad for my Dad. I ordered a 5x7 it came as a 3x7, not what I paid for! They will not stand buy there error and told me it is past the 30 day return? I don't want to return it I want it the size it should be. Oops there error not mine. So very disappointed is the customer service and quality I am sick about it. How people get away with not doing what they are suppose to. It was $40 not like even cost them to remake it to what I ordered.

Tip for consumers: Don't trust online orders. When they recieve your money there is not more that you can do. They win you have no way to confront them they can just ignore you.

janw31
4/19/15

I absolutely love using Zazzle for my event printing needs! I used Zazzle for my daughter's baby shower invites and now for my son's wedding invitations. I love how easy it is to select, design, and order. Everything from start to finish is pure perfection! Thanks Zazzle for making our events shine with personal style and perfection!

wendyb20
4/19/15

Zazzle offers plenty of wonderful templates to customize easily by adding personal text and images. Zazzle made it very easy to create unique bags for company volunteer. The bags turned out to be wonderful, unique company gifts.

---------------d
4/18/15

1. I ordered business cards online from Zazzle.
2. About a week later, tracking showed the order arrived in my town, but my package was returned to Zazzle because there was no house address on the shipping label.
3. I called customer service, sat on hold for twenty minutes, and the call was disconnected by Zazzle.
4. Called customer service the next day, at a different time, sat on hold for twenty minutes and was disconnected again.
5. Called customer service a third time, the following day, and was connected with a customer service representative after being on hold for fifteen minutes.
6. Customer service representative Emanuel said he couldn’t understand why the address wasn’t my package. He said he had a “deal” for me. The essence of the deal involved my replying directly to a letter he was emailing me, and I would receive a full refund and a 50% off coupon.
7. I ordered new cards with the 50% off coupon.
8. I responded to Emanuel’s email, as instructed, and have never received an acknowledgement or a refund.
9. The new cards I ordered arrived in my town two days ago. Again, the package was rerouted back to Zazzle because the package had no house address on the mailing label.
10. Good scam … I am out $64.05 and have nothing to show for it.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time.

andreat19
4/18/15

Ridiculous how no one is reachable by phone. NEVER. You can send emails back and forth and if you need to talk to someone, fahgetabout it...not even chat......If you need help with your design, you're on your own. If you have a problem with a shipment, again, you're on your own.

I made an order on April 7 and it's just getting shipped. Today is April 15. How long it will take to get here is anybody's guess. I leave on a trip overseas soon and I'm just hoping to have the cards by then.

Bottom line - FRUSTRATING.....

claires30
4/17/15

ordered my cards with the 4-7 day shipping and on my tracking said arrived, it had not. i called for my replacement which was said to be shipped out in 2-3 but somehow another mix up happened and now I'm waiting another 7 days. Both times waiting on the phone for a full half hour. hopefully my cards are as beautiful as they look online

kristinm22
4/17/15

When you purchase from Zazzle, you purchase items that you.plan to keep in a memory book, baby book or album of some for sort. Their work is beautiful and you choose how it looks.

stephenn10
4/17/15

Site is very large depository of images that, when mixed with one's own portfolio, allows the creation of endless products with images on them. Website is fun to use for the most part, though sometimes confusing whether making a product to sell on one's store front, or ordering it in the mail. Very satisfied with results except color images on T-shirts don't come out as vibrant as they should.

lesterr16
4/14/15

Ordered wedding invitations and was very impressed. My fiance absolutely loved them.

maryannk
4/13/15

I uploaded my own logo design to a ladies baseball tee and was extremely impressed with both the quality of the item, and the speed of delivery. The shirt itself was very soft and felt like quality merchandise. Having a custom logo printed, I was super impressed with the delivery time. Super happy happy customer. Will definitely be back if the need arises!!! AAAAA+++++

pamelaf7
4/13/15

Zazzle is a great company with a very large variety of items to choose from !!! I have not been disappointed with anything I have custom designed!! I will definitely order more in the future.

ricor4
4/12/15

Easy and priced right

jm139
4/12/15

Enjoyed shopping online, it was easy to view different cards/invites/rsvps for our wedding.

Thank you for making it a much less painful process!

beckyl6
4/11/15

I had a horrible experience with Zazzle. In early December I ordered an ornament from Zazzle that was intended to be a Christmas present. Despite the payment being immediately deducted from my checking account, the ornament was never received. On January 3rd, I contacted the Zazzle “Support Team” questioning the delay. I was told that the package was returned to the sender due to an address error. When shown the address it had been mailed to, I noticed the zip code was incorrect. I found it quite frustrating that despite the error and returned shipment, I was never contacted and alerted of the inaccuracy or delay. After giving the correct zip code, I was told that the package would be resent and subsequently received an e-mail indicating that it had been reshipped. However, once again, it was never received. On January 27th I again initiated contact with Zazzle’s “Support Team” and was told that the package was “also having issues being delivered”. Once again, I had never been contacted. I was unsure why there would be any difficulty delivering to the given address as it was both correct and a business address that received mail on a daily basis. Additionally, I saw no reason why I once again received NO correspondence from Zazzle indicating that there was an issue with the shipment. I offered to either provide my home address or pick the package up at a local post office – whichever would most swiftly guarantee that I would have it in-hand. They requested my home address and the package was finally received in February. After two months of waiting, Christmas was long over and the gift was ruined. Despite the fact that my money was promptly taken from the bank for the item, it remained floating out in the abyss somewhere, mysteriously unable to be shipped to a perfectly legitimate location. Zazzle’s communication was non-existent and the entire experience was off-the-charts frustrating. I will never again purchase anything from Zazzle and have written several highly negative online reviews in the hope that other potential consumers may avoid a similar hassle.

kirstinp
4/11/15

This clock is high quality, yet made of plastic so no worries about it breaking!

caseyk13
4/10/15

Extremely disappointing. I had a coffee mug made as a birthday gift for my wife from my 2 year old son and when I received it, it was covered in a black film. When I tried getting in touch with Zazzle, they never responded to any of my emails and I sat on hold for HOURS...literally. I understand mistakes happen, but not being able to contact them isn't right. I never got this issue resolved. I ended up paying for a manufacturers mistake and had to use a different company to get my wife's gift.
I would advise all to seek other options.

markn45
4/10/15

Still have not received my package, and my wedding is less than two months away. I ordered 100 wedding programs, payed 70$. Received confirmation that my payment went through and my package was shipped. that was march 20th, it is now april 7th, still no sign of package. Also sat on the phone to customer service for over an hour and heard no response! Absolutely useless, in my opinion. I'd like someone please give me my money back!

terryk28
4/9/15

I ordered a printed baby item for a birthday gift for my grandson. There was a "Retailmenot.com" coupon on their website for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more and it had not yet expired so the date was good. Zazzle did not accept the code for the discount and processed my order (which was over $25) at full price. I sent them an email asking why they would not honor the code from Retailmenot.com. which I copied and included in the email. They did not give me an explanation, rather just said "it was not good" but I could have $5 off my NEXT order. I told them that was unsatisfactory, and there would not be a "next" order. They should apply it to my current order and if there was a problem with the coupon website, they should take it up with THEM, not the customer. I went back to the website to look at the coupon again, and it was no longer there. I don't make a habit of doing more business with a company on the "next" order, when they don't properly take care of me on the first one.
THEN... the item I ordered arrived in prompt fashion, and was cute, but was too small. I need to exchange it for a larger size. They require a return "RMA" number in order to process a return. They have several ph numbers to call in order to get this number from their customer service dept. I called all 3 numbers and was on hold a minimum of 10 minutes with each number. I emailed a request for the RMA number 2 days ago via their "Help Desk" on their website and have not yet received a response. So I am stuck, until I hear back from them. I'm not holding my breath. This has been a big pain in the neck. The merchandise was great; the service was terrible. I won't be ordering from them again.

lazarod8
4/8/15

The tags we ordered where exactly as projected on the website.

ruthd11
4/7/15

I customized and ordered invitations for a rehearsal dinner and was very pleased with the templates offered and the quality of the product. They arrived just as ordered and were very nice. Only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the order arrived a day later then I had hoped not sure if it was the mail delivery or an order problem

sashar2
4/6/15

Zazzle is my go-to website whenever I want something custom made and always delivers high quality products. I recently was pricing cases for the iPad Air when Zazzle had a Flash Sale with 50% off all cases. I've been eyeing the Dodo Cases since learning about their craftsmanship and was thrilled to find a great design and snag the half-off deal to check out the product. I LOVE the case- it's so well made and gorgeous!

Tip for consumers: Sign up for the Zazzle Black free trial to get free shipping. Once you use the site, you will be back. You will be glad to not have wasted money on shipping when it becomes obvious you need a Zazzle Black account.

cherylp23
4/4/15

Ordered 4 UNFRAMED posters for a housewarming gift from Zazzle that ranged between 8x10 & 10x13 on 03/09/2015. On their website it indicates in one section, that it takes 24 hours to "manufacture" the *unframed* poster. HOWEVER, if you order 50 or more (I only ordered 4!!) it takes longer. OH! But then it says at the bottom, "it may take longer than 24 hours" REALLY?!!? That makes no sense! Why would you indicate it only takes 24 hours but then retract what you said in the same section? Because I ordered standard shipping, it indicated another 5-12 business days to receive it. Almost 2 weeks went by, and only until I inquired about why it wasn't shipped yet, I THEN recieved a confirmation email that it was shipped. In my opinion, they SAT on my order. It is now almost a month later, and I didn't receive my order, so I requested a refund. Despite the prompt customer service I received, I am extremely disappointed that they operate a business that they CANNOT 100% GUARANTEE. This is false advertising! I ordered these as a gift for a housewarming, and had to go to this housewarming EMPTY HANDED. I better receive EVERY LAST CENT BACK *including* shipping! I really wanted these prints! I really liked them on the site! So, I'm disappointed that I looked for a gift on a site that claims "100% **GUARANTEED** when its NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

bricer13
4/3/15

I'm convinced of two things... (1) that zazzle's customer service department doesn't exist, and (2) that all the positive reviews given about zazzle were people hired and paid to do so.

I got ripped off. I purchased two different business cards (both were terrible quality) and tried to contact zazzle via phone, two emails to their customer service department and a negative review on both of my orders and I have not heard back from them at all. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

maxm55
4/3/15

despite paying the extra money for " 2 to 3 days delivery", products ordered did not make it before day 4. Had to mail products to my guests who had left my home. Zazzle would not even offer to compensate for this.

Tip for consumers: use another site

emilyd25
4/3/15

My band was headed to a music festival and we needed new business cards ASAP. After designing our cards (took less than 5 minutes and was a super easy and user-friendly process!), we opted to pay the extra amount for 2-day shipping (about $21 extra) since we were on such a time crunch to get the cards. The cards arrived exactly on time, and I was able to bring them with me to the music festival and to network in the way that I intended and needed to. I was very impressed with Zazzle - it was so easy to design cards to look precisely the way I envisioned them. The cards were perhaps a bit pricey, but in my mind the price was well worth it for the very high quality!

diamesosp
4/2/15

I just received my order from Zazzle.co.uk. A bit late ? Maybe, about 2 weeks delayed. Dissatisfied ? Hell no, man!
Why all the fuss about Zazzle being a scam anyway? My order got a bit delayed, and when i googled "Zazzle scam", i was shocked from the amount of information available online in regards to the subject. I ordered two custom hoodies. The quality is wayyy better even than those of Adidas, which i checked at the local shopping mall a few days ago. Size is perfect. I STRONGLY BELIEVE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE COMPANY. Don't believe them. The staff answered my emails, after 2 days, and even offered a free replacement in case my order got lost, which wasn't tracked by the way, and they are not obliged to do so. I am ordering from Zazzle again.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe those who say Zazzle is a scam!!!

lindah81
4/1/15

I ordered 2 customized coffee mugs for a 50th Anniversary gift. The order arrived within five days even though I live all the way across the United States from Zazzle's location! Very impressed with the product and HIGHLY impressed with the speed with which it was delivered! I will definitely use Zazzle again if the need arises.

peterl85
3/31/15

Zazzle is an amazing site where you can customize anything and everything and make it totally your own. I highly recommend getting that once in a lifetime unique gift for yourself or someone you love and see how much zazzle you put in their life.

katk9
3/31/15

I ordered 4 refrigerator magnets from them with artwork credited to two different companies but the magnets made by zazzleflair. The magnets are pretty, but useless. If you try to attach anything to the frig with them, it just slides down onto the floor. The magnets only stay on the frig if they are holding nothing up.

lindab120
3/30/15

I only purchase Zazzle's postage stamps. Love the originality of them and can personalize them for any season or special event. The post office loves them to and always asks where I get my stamps. They are always a hit! The price is great and you will love them! So many to choose from it is hard to make a decision.

mandym13
3/28/15

I ordered stamps for an upcoming wedding event. All seemed fine when I got a confirmation email after making the purchase. About two hours later, I got an email from the support team asking me to verify my credit card information, which I did. An hour after that, I got an email from the support team AGAIN asking me to verify the shipping address, which I did. I then sent an email confirming everything had gone through since I had received those two bizarre emails, and they confirmed I was good to go. I paid for the fastest delivery option available. It is two days after the stamps were supposed to arrive. I waited on hold last night for 20 minutes before giving up reaching the support team. The mother of the groom just went through two exhaustive calls with them, and they have no idea what happened to our order. Though it says shipped, it has not arrived and the postal service says the order was never ready for pickup. Don't waste your time -just go to the post office and buy regular stamps. Cute donkeys on your postage stamp aren't worth the hassle of dealing with Zazzle. I am sure they are a great company, but definitely not reliable when it comes to your order arriving on time.

garyc53
3/26/15

This company is one huge scam and rip off. I ordered a framed poster last month and it was a piece of garbage reproduction. Horrible beyond words. I returned it over three weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from these crooks or to have my money refunded. Stay far away from these people.... seems like a site that deals in crap and it's hard to get any customer satisfaction once they have your money!!!!

UPDATE: okay, it was three weeks since returning the item when I wrote this review. I got an email from them saying "oh, we're sorry....blah, blah, blah..." Told me it would be 14-21 days to get my refund. That will make it almost 6 weeks!!! WORST online experience ever. I do a LOT of shopping online, even for simple household items, and I will never go back here. Read how many customer service complaints there are. That should tell you something.

jayw31
3/26/15

This the worst online company I have ever encountered. I placed an order on Feb. 26 supplied my own logo all they had to do was print. It is now March 23 and it is saying my order is still in process. I have trying emailing, no response, called everyday on hold after an hour, I hung up.; Please don't be fool by these positive reponses because after what I have experienced, they could not true, these disgard your emails and well as phone call. They need to be out of business. DON'T WASTE TIME OR MONEY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

giaz
3/25/15

A friend recommended this site after a bit of excitement with what was offered. I hoped over to check it out and was rather pleased. The reasonable pricing for custom items was nice and the easy to to use design interface made it simple to find an item I wanted and make it. The shipping was fast and it took very little time to get my item! I've already recommended the service to my own friends.

Tip for consumers: Take time to look around at the different options when shopping and visit often as the site is always having great sales.

kristinam10
3/23/15

no complaints will be returning for sure

sharonf16
3/23/15

I created several of these on my sharonrhea store here on Zazzle to add to gifts, place on lids, and to use one on packaging tissue if I gift wrap the gift.

If I say the printing is "pop off the page perfect", I assure you, I mean it (as I am the Queen of Persnickety), and I can tell you that the printing is absolutely pop off the page perfect - bold - colorful - fabulous!

Tip for consumers: Have fun on Zazzle where you can customize everything from invitations to home decor and more (On Zazzle, you name it!) - with superior quality!

barbarab64
3/22/15

I have spent at least 5 hours of my valuable time in the past week trying to access an RMA online where their website will not cooperate, and spending a total of 3.4 hours on hold on five separate occasions trying to contact their customer service line. My feeling is that they have a very liberal return policy, because you will find it totally impossible to ever reach them. I am furious and frustrated. Received an iPhone case mate with a cloudy screen protector....unacceptable. Seriously....are their phone lines busier than those of LLBean???

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to ever be able to return your product

marianc7
3/20/15

The more I explore Zazzle.com, the more great designs I find. The printing is excellent and I've always gotten my orders on time. Check out the tips below about how to enhance your shopping experience by using the Zazzle search tool.

Tip for consumers: Use the search engine at the top right corner of the page. You can be specific about the particular design you want, like Poodle painting, Tabby cat, cartoon animals, gray elephant, botanical and floral illustrations, drone joke, nature photograph, wildlife painting, etc.

amandam63
3/20/15

I ordered invitations for my daughter's graduation party. Several weeks later I get a text from a lady in California (I'm in Tx) saying that my invitations were shipped to her. I've been the past week trying to contact Zazzle. I've been on hold for hours during the past several days, not only will they not answer the phone but won't answer my emails either. The party is coming up soon. I have no invitations. This company doesn't respect its customers and I'm out the money I've already paid!!!

kbs1
3/19/15

I ordered customized stamps 10 days ago, with a processing time of 2-3 days. They are still in "processing" mode. Despite multiple emails asking for an update, I finally received a response stating "custom stamp processing takes 2-3 business days." Thanks, genius, except it's already been 10 days and it's still "processing". I've now been on hold for 20+ minutes to speak with someone, but assume after reading other reviews that I will have no luck. I plan to challenge the charge with AmEx - no way I am paying the high cost of custom stamps when they won't even arrive in time for the invitations that will need to be mailed before the stamps even finish processing.

Tip for consumers: I've used Minted and Tiny Prints for other custom orders been unbelievably impressed by the speed and quality of the items. Don't waste your time with Zazzle - it will only cause headache.

dorish5
3/17/15

Zazzle.com is a very user friendly site . Their products are well made and they have a great selection . This is one site I will tell everyone about . I love it !! I can find items that are not readily available , the prices are superb and the shipping is reasonable and fast . Thank you.

robertom24
3/17/15

I order a few invitation as samples and they were exactly as described and met my (our) expectations. Delivery was prompt and I will be ordering the invitations soon...

suzannec12
3/17/15

Ordered a shirt from Zazzle and when it arrived it was too small so I requested to exchange it and to my surprise Zazzle told me to keep the wrong size shirt and gave me the right size shirt without an extra fee!

jx6
3/12/15

I ordered 50 dry mesh t-shirts and was on a firm schedule.

Their website shows the items are in stock. 5 days later, no shipping notice, I had to call them (because they won't bother letting me know) and learned they are out of stock.

Then I was offered a swap w/ similar material, but then they shipped me the cheapest cotton shirts they had while still charging the price of the premium dry-mesh which is almost twice the price. How convenient!!

They gave me a hard time for returning those shirts. I had to yell on the phone for over 40min to make my case. They refused to return my $35 shipping cost. Don't believe their "if you dont like it, we take it back". Yes they will, but you wont get your shipping fee back.

Nobody is attending this place. They don't provide updates. Email support takes 3 days to get a reply. Phone support is 35min wait time, then get transfered from one agent to another. Everytime I call in, I had to re-explain my problem because their is no notes of what was previously discussed/agreed. If you are looking to waste time and money use them."

----

Hey and now the IQ challenged ZazzleRep is replying to my review above. I couldn't get updates from them for a week but they now suddenly step up and communicate w/ customers.

Typical response which is not addressing the problem and not taking responsibility. I was not complaining about my shipping label you dummy. I paid $1407 and I got refunded $1407-35. That is my initial shipping cost. Is that clear?

Are you saying i am making is up? It's always the customer's fault when we want a refund. That's my experience w/ them. Rude, irresponsible, don't live up to their refund policy.

Zazzle price is higher than other printing sites, I went for it hoping to get better service. What a fool I was.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

richarda63
3/11/15

I am really happy with the product I ordered and with the fast shipping

Tip for consumers: If you design your own. Just take your time

rosaliek
3/10/15

I ordered the Violets in a Basket round stickers with two doves and personalized it with text. I forgot to mark that I wanted a Matte finish so I called Customer Service within 10 minutes to change from the Glossy finish. He had to cancel the order to make the change so I assumed my stickers with the text Free Spirit would remain the same. Not so, they printed Free Spirit - Gone Home which I knew would be too small and no one would be able to read such small print without a magnifying glass. I still had it in the basket, but never moved it to checkout. Since my original order was cancelled, that's the one they sent me... Zazzle does not give you a picture of what your order looks like when they print your order number so it's too late to make a correction. I paid for two/three day shipping...Mind you that's after they print your order so you may be waiting 5 or 6 days for your express order if there's a Sunday or Holiday during your shipping process... Very poor printing quality. The doves were suppose to be almost yellow against a white background. They were so white you could barely see them in the 1 1/2" circle stickers. I used them as I was out of time to send out a memorial program, so basically they'll see a basket of purple violets and some chicken scratches. Will not do business with Zazzle again...

46 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Manuela,

Zazzle's licensing agreement for designs and images is "Non-Exclusive". This means that, as a seller, you can post any of your designs that meet our content standards* and retain your rights of ownership and use. In other words, Zazzle won't stop you from reproducing or selling your designs wherever you please, be that from your Zazzle store, in a physical store, or on another website. You can even order your designs from Zazzle and resell them to customers at your own discretion.

By posting your designs and images, you simply grant Zazzle the rights to reproduce, sell and use the images you post, so long as you choose to leave them on our website.

By uploading Designs to the Site or creating Designs with Zazzle's design tools, you grant the following licenses to Zazzle: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in or on Products and in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site and Products. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your Products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic Content on the Website, (iii) Products or Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the sale of Products available on the Site through third party product feeds. You also grant us the license and the right to make modifications to your Design as necessary to prepare your Design for use in a particular Product category or for other manufacturing purposes, if you agree that your Design may be used in such category. If you select the "customizable" option, you also agree that Zazzle and visitors to the Site ("Users") may make changes to the Design for the purposes of creating and ordering Products.

You may delete or hide your Design from the Site at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Site. You retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your Design. Upon the removal of a Design, the licenses above will terminate, except that Zazzle will fulfill any orders placed prior to termination and Zazzle may continue to use your Design in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to removal of the Design.

You can read more here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement and here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/designer_license_agreement

If you have any further questions, you can reach our support team at support#zazzle.com.

Thanks!
9 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Please give our Order Placement Team a call at 877-893-8935, Monday- Friday 6AM-5PM PST.
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle