US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

359 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/8/12

I love this site because it provides me with the opportunity to create posters, shirts, cards, and cups,( to name but a few),. Since I'm no " artiste " as JJ used to say, I get to use their pictures, (or my own if I choose), and then I can get creative with my own words, which I tend to be VERY good at! In fact I just today bought frames for the 4 posters that I so speedily received from Zazzle The posters will be hanging on my study walls by tomorrow. Oh, I forgot to mention that you get to choose what size you made of just about everything! I REALLY do LOVE these website! AND, one more thing, it's NOT EXPENSIVE, yet still they offer specials and deals! Who could ask for more?!

7/7/12

It was a great job! Well done from stare to finish. My husband loved them and didn't know anyone did that!
Thank you so much.
Debi

7/5/12

Worst website ever! They make horrible work, print words on top of words, then make you go through a horrible and long process to get your money back, and charge $7 for shipping for one card. But do I get that money back? Nope. Horrible, ridiculous and will never order from them again.

7/5/12

I am 100 % satisfied with my order and I received it on time, i will pass on this web site to my friends and relatives.

I am looking forward to make my next order.

I thank you kindly for your great service

7/4/12

Once I got the hang of the function, it was easy to adjust/place the picture and text on the personalized coffee mug. I would have preferred if there were a choice of font instead of just a choice of point size.

7/3/12

Zazzle offers a lot of different products that range all over the place. So far with my couple of purchases I've been extremely happy with Zazzle, not only with the products they sold to me, but also how quickly they shipped it off. One of the better web sites I've used so far.

6/22/12

We absolutely love our invitations and RSVP cards. They came very quick and the quality is great. The only complaint I would have is that their isn't a place to put your parent's names (i.e. if your parents are paying a lot for the wedding and the invitation can sometimes be worded as if they are inviting you). Other than that, we LOVE them.

6/21/12

What do you guys think about the Deaf shirts...ridiculous, offensive, or just stupid. ---Deaf (Would Be) Customer

6/20/12

I loved the design of the card, as well as the ease of use. The product was received very quickly. Would definitely order again.

6/19/12

Website and availability of designs is excellent. Design features were very user-friendly, and I liked the ability to preview the design up close before ordering.

Only thing I would like to see is the addition of complementary products. Now that I love my networking card, I need to order thank you cards. I prefer to include a networking card that matches the thank you card. It would be great if these complementary product suggestions appeared on the same page as the networking card.

6/18/12

Custom do-it-yourself design system was user friendly for this lay person who is not computer savvy. Product looked very good, good quality. Timely service.

6/17/12

I have used Zazzle before and been pleased with the results. This project, however, was quite complex and more expensive, so I was uncertain about how it might work out. It looked pretty good on the computer screen, so I thought I would give it a trial run with a very small order. I was amazed and very pleased with how it came out -- it looks much better than I had thought possible!

6/8/12

This place has things on their website that they cannot actually sell. I ordered a tee shirt for my brother's birthday and I was really excited because it was his favorite wrestler. I ordered it just in time to arrive for my brother's birthday. 2 days later they e-mailed and said they cancelled the order because it had a "conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." I do not understand how they put this on their website but yet they cannot sell it. I give it 2 stars because at least they gave me my money back. I think in general, you should not depend on this website. Unreliable.

6/4/12

I used Zazzle to design a custom gift and was really happy with the way the entire process turned out. Designing is easy and fun and it allows for some fine tuning of the image and overall design. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to make that special gift (be it for someone else or for themselves).

6/2/12

Zazzle has not only provided me with quality products, gifts, and merchandise, it has become my primary source of income! Because of Zazzle, I was able to quit my day job and do what I love for a living, and I couldn't be happier!

5/28/12

Originally I had a huge problem in ordering off the web page so much in fact that I ended up calling customer services and they were a god sent!!!

5/23/12

I ordered a shirt i designed and it was to small but it was an XL ans that is what i normally wear. I called the rep was so sweet and said she would take care of that for me..well the second shirt which was an XXL still did not fit. I called and the next rep sent me an email to help me find a shirt that would be true to fit. I can not say enough good things about Zazzle and their employees they are WONDERFUL and i will do business with them and refer them for sure!! Thanks soo much Kim Jordan

5/21/12

I have ordered business cards and invitations from Zazzle and am always happy with the quality and style of the products I receive.

5/20/12

I have ordered from zazzle 2 times now and have been very happy with all aspects such as ease of ordering and quality of product.

5/20/12

they done a great job on the teeshirt that was made for me. and they have very fast shipping A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+...

5/18/12

I didn't actually see the end product, as I sent it as a gift to someone else. The one who received it was very pleased, so I am happy.

5/15/12

I've been getting custom designs here for a few months and everything has been ok except sometimes my order gets stuck in processing for a little while.

5/11/12

It was nice to be able to place my design, which is created on their site, and place it on the item that I wanted.

5/10/12

I wanted a special shirt for my daughter, who skis. I found it at Zazzle. I ordered about a week before Christmas and it arrived in plenty of time. She loved it! I liked it so well I ordered one for myself!

5/4/12

This is a great way to quickly put a design on something and be holding it in your hands a couple of days later.

5/2/12

I have been looking for this shirt for years and was thrilled to finally find it at Zazzle....everything went great....from the order..to the updates....to delivery.

4/27/12

Very easy to navigate their website. Shirt is exactly as pictured - quality is outstanding. Will order from Zazzle again.

4/27/12

I found this website quite by accident as my 30 plus son and his friend was telling me about the "honey badger". This subject became quite a funny conversation that we all had fun with! I started looking for a gift about the honey badger and found an incredible array of Tshirts. I purchased one as a surprised, it came and my son was DELIGHTED! It was of excellent quality, fit well and I am sure will be worn over and over! His wife and children loved it and we will remember the laughter we had over this one simple animal who "DON"T CARE"

4/27/12

in principle it is quite good, but delivery too long... hier poster.us.com 7-21 working days and quality excellent, and is cheaper, if wish that on a site isn't present it is possible to write on e-mail and they will make and will send

4/24/12

LOVE this website, I order everything from here for my daughters things. It's the first place I go to, especially with the great prIces with the coupons they send me!!:)

4/23/12

Easy to navigate website with many designs available but also loved being able to add to my design to make it unique to fit our needs.

4/21/12

I ordered from their Australian site: Zazzle.com.au.
Nice items arrived on time and intact but were a bit expensive especially with higher postage charges than I expected. Postages seemed more than when I order from Amazon US.
Products arrived and were as described so its a good site for unusual customised presents. I dealt with customer service over several emails as I lost my account password. Never got back into my account as they didnot help or really seem very interested, their last email suggested "start another account". I did but am still unhappy that I cant access my old data. Poor service which I have rarely found in US department stores. Online needs to do it better. Difficult to recommend based on price and service. Use if desperate.

4/20/12

The website was very easy to navigate, customizing the invites was also easy...Ordered invites at beginning of week got them by the end of the same week...The whole process was easy and fast and the invites are great.. Will be using this site again and would highly recommend

4/20/12

Frankly, I don't know too much about this firm. Yet, ----- I was attempting to order a custom t-shirt, difficulty with the designing on their site. Well, it might have been me, since art design is not my strength. So, I stopped and took a break for a day or two. Well, I have been inundated with e-mails, that in and of itself tells me something ---- Sorry, good-bye

4/16/12

So far I've had an amazing experience with ZAZZLE! I'll be doing business with Zazzle for a long time to come!

4/14/12

The peeps at Zazzle are very cool. I think my first or second order fell off the mail truck or something happened to it and they dealt with the post office and replaced the order in a flash. A great way to do business. I ordered my wife and daughter a punch of shirts for Christmas and got them in the largest size they offered, X-large. The shirts were microscopic. My wife just ordered for a friend and she says they have a notice up saying that the shirts runs very small. That's cool. It may have been up when I ordered, but I never noticed. I did have a problem with three recent shirts I ordered. They were black shirts with white print. They looked great when they arrived but after the first wash you could see the large shadow of the transfer paper or whatever they use to copy the image over. So the shirt has one texture, then there's the weird fuzzy area where the blank transfer sheet is, and then the image. I complained about it when I left feedback. I hope they note on the site about this to future customers. Other than that bump, they're a great group of people and they have some great products.

4/13/12

Quick navigation through website. Information provided on website regarding product was clearly explained. All of this made for a quick selection of the product as well as a secured and quick checkout process. When I received the product, the quality was superior, going beyond my expectations. Phone service was quick and phenomenal as well. Product was received before date promised.

4/12/12

WOW! Was just getting ready to place an order when i took a sec to pull up reviews. The last time I saw a company that inspired so much disappointment (really, how many birthdays, weddings and anniversaries can one organization f**k up?), frustration with crappy service/ wrong orders, and outright anger over customer service was Clear Wire. Enough said!

4/9/12

I ordered a fantastic photo of Jeremy Lin driving with the ball . . . It's up in my office where I can gaze at it all day . . haha . . The poster was just as described and arrived in great time. Mahalo!

4/7/12

I was looking for law school graduation and medical school graduation cards which are impossible to find They had them, they could personalize them and I loved them.

4/5/12

The shirt i ordered was custom made, i wrote what i wanted the front and back to say. the shirt was good, everything was spelled correctly, the only thing i didnt like was that the writing is very... splotchy? i guess would be the right word? i feel like if i put it in the washer my 20 bucks will be gone. Looks like they wrote on it with marker or something but not really that bad. not sure if i can put what im trying to say into words but just say i wont be buying anther custom made shirt from them.

4/4/12

I love putting my pix and artwork on the products you provide. I took a while, but I soon started getting nice comments and then sales. It's so easy to work with your templates etc. I love making my anual Christmas and Birthday cards through Zazzle. It makes it a whole lot easier thatn making my card by hand. It saves a lot of time and work.

4/3/12

I was more than thrilled with my order which was a personalized keychain with a photo. The quality of the final product was superb, my item was delivered in a very timely manner and the person who I gave it to as a gift actually cried when she got it. Thank you so much. I would definitely order from Zazzle again.

3/27/12

Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered from them a couple of times and I've never had trouble. Quality and delivery time are also ok. Their prices are crazy, though.

3/26/12

The stickers we ordered look great. I love that there is no minimum. Delivered right on time. I will use Zazzle again for sure!

3/22/12

I ordered buttons in plenty of time for them to arrive in time for a party I was having then also paid extra for expeditied shipping. The bittons were stock, not customized. I also requested notification if they would not be delivered on time. I received no notice yet the buttons arrived AFTER my party. This site makes promises it cannot deliver.

3/21/12

This is a great site. I ordered a custom coffee mug (a morphing mug) and I am very happy with my purchase. They shipped very quickly considering it was a custom order. I will definetly order from them again. Its a good place to shop when you are looking for affordable personalized gifts.

3/21/12

Recieved the dishwasher magnet bubbles clean/dirty sign. I was disappointed at how small this sign is. It was meant for 2 boys to know when to empty the dishwasher.

3/19/12

My experience with Zazzle is very good. I have always got what I have ordered and very quickly, even if I live in Norway, Europe. Thank you Zazzle.

3/17/12

I ordered business card from them but they were very expensive for the quantity we received verses other competitors where the designs are not that impressive. When we received a 50% on a Friday, we eagerly were trying our best to get the cards done but there were site errors. I contacted them about our troubles and they did not resolve the situation. I stopped using them from then on. If Customer service had a follow through then I would have stayed a happy customer.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber