US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 183 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 592 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johnl89
11/18/14

Searching the Zazzle website always allows me to see the scope of Zazzle's offerings. By typing in a specific request -- birthdays, sympathy, wedding, even holidays which are not usually found such as St David's Day (Welsh patron saint )--one can quickly choose the best card in that category.

brandih5
11/17/14

Great selection, great prices and fast shipping. I've used them multiple times and never had a problem.

brucem8
11/14/14

We live in a 4 bedroom 2 story house and I recently asked my wife if she knew where
our fire extinguishers were located.I realized as I was asking the question that I was
not certain of where I placed all the extinguishers.So I went on-line and found
Zazzle who made stickers(fire extinguishers) that I placed through the house and
they look just fine! The price was reasonable and the stickers brought a level of
comfort to know exactly where our fire extinguishers were located.

markm149
11/9/14

I wanted a Hieronymus Bosch necktie to wear when discussing this painter's work in class. There were none on eBay, but Zazzle had several. Zazzle has stuff nobody else has. This is a good thing.

latoyad1
11/7/14

Because this was a last minute order for our destination wedding, I had no choice but to go along with it; however, the price for the quality of the print on the shirts we received were less than satisfactory, in my opinion. I have used sites in the past where you can customize products; however, the look of the ones I received from Zazzle looked as if they were done on a below average printer, as opposed to being screen printed. The words were blurry and/or faded on the shirt. What should have been black ink, looked more gray. I ordered three shirts - two for the bride and one for the groom. The groom's shirt was the best of the bunch. I customized two of the three shirts, and the other was already done by a Zazzle designer. The quality of the shirts themselves was not bad, even considering I went with the lesser (value) options. Although the shirts were a hit, I was a bit disappointed and probably will not order this type of product from Zazzle in the future.

bryanj18
11/6/14

Easy to use site, very user friendly.

sharonb38
11/6/14

I love Zazzle, their products and their customer service. I had an issue with my wording on a shirt and they sent me a new one within two (2) days!

katherineh12
11/5/14

I really enjoyed browsing through all the wonderful products that this site offers. I was looking for a certain type of poster and found just the right thing in the size that I needed.

nicholeg
11/3/14

They shipped the product very quickly and it was in excellent condition! I am very satisfied.

jenniferk35
11/2/14

Great place to make custom football buttons. Have helmets in different colors and you can customize the number and team and player names. Received many compliments on sons football button. Great colors and the buttons are well made.

I also used Zazzle to order a photocopy of my sons football picture that was on our local news website. Great way to capture the moment.

martiew
10/31/14

every product I ordered or customized came out beyond my expectations. It was fun customizing my gift items and they look great. Quality is excellent.

marciac5
10/30/14

I have just begun to use my photography to design items to be shared with family and friends. I am more than pleased with all aspects of this website.

patriciao13
10/30/14

The people at Zazzle have more patience then Job himself. I ordered the wrong item and they gave me a credit without argument. I went to reorder and could not find my way through the steps - mainly because I am not into graphics and am computer illiterate. Two emalls later I was talking with an agent who guided me through the steps and my order was complete. I would definitely order - in fact I am going to order, again. Thanks to all the special people at Zazzle who helped.

kathy-rayf
10/29/14

Had of a shirt for a Navy reunion. Sent in the order with a custom photo online. Two days later in my hands. Great product , great service. Will use Zazzle again. Thank you for making my reunion very special.

kathym45
10/29/14

I'll gladly give the full 5 stare rating as soon as Zazzle brings back the womens tank top in thier line up. They had them (about 1 1/2 years ago?) but took them off thier line up. I had ordered quite a few, but they only had 3 colors plus white. So I'm really hoping they can bring them back and even get more colors. They do have spagetti string type and racer back tanks, but not every one can or will wear those, I won't. I have purchased many t shirts, long sleave t shirts and sweatshirts and (the regular womens tank tops back when I could). I have gotten great service, if there was a problem Zazzle always fixed it.

dennisn7

Great

shannonr3
10/28/14

I ordered my first shirt and I plan to come back and order some more-especially for the Susan Komen 3-day walk for the cure. I want to create something unique and Zazzle.com IS the place to do it! Also for birthdays-any reason to get someone anything from this site.

krystalf1
10/28/14

Unique items. More expensive but worth it.

lannyb9
10/28/14

Great choices, price, speed and quality!

Tip for consumers: Order tracking is somewhat limited. Either it is being processed or it has shipped. No more info available.

keegans
10/27/14

I really liked a lot. Good job. It's innovative and I believe you will have my business again when I need to advertise my product.

sarahp63
10/26/14

Zazzle is a wonderful way to get postcards for things that are hard to find. Postcards are a dying past-time and I love the large variety of options!

ericd35
10/25/14

Framed poster ordered arrived exactly as I wanted in perfect condition. Great experience.

germainej
10/21/14

I loved my purchase. It is much sturdier than the Otterbox I used for my phone before.

susanl54
10/21/14

Zazzle is an awesome company. I have purchased custom-made orders from other companies, but this one exceeds the rest in quality, selection, and service. I will continue to use Zazzle!

aprilw11
10/19/14

Love everything i got.

suzannem22
10/17/14

I've been using Zazzle for a couple of years now for all my custom design and printing of my stickers/labels for my candle line. My experience with Zazzle is wonderful. They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. They ship when they say they are going to ship. They stand behind their products 100% and are right on the ball to correct or reprint a product that is not met to my high standards. They don't ask questions but back their guarantee! I highly recommend them.

Thankyou Zazzle.

S. Meyers

renaw1
10/16/14

I will never be using this company again! I ordered invitations on the 7th! Was told they would be shipped the next day. I contacted customer support on the 10th, they told me they would upgrade my shipping and send them out. It is now the 13th. I had to called again and they told me they would definitely be shipped out today! They aren't!! I even asked if I were to just place a new order if they could just expedite that once since obviously my old order is going nowhere!!! I was told i'd receive a phone called with any updates nothing! I even called again this afternoon and was told nothing. The girl was very rude as well! Apparently they don't like people bugging them when they don't send out an order. My son's birthday party is on the 26th of this month, when and IF I get these by the time I mail them out and people receive them its going to be maybe a couple days before the party! That's EVEN IF I get them! I had to just tell everyone the information. The only reason i'd even want one is for a keepsake for my son's baby book! Way to ruin a 1st birthday party! Thanks alot!!! I will be going back to Shutterfly who ships out the next day always! Sometime even the same day!!!! Ridiculous!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!!!

deannac6
10/16/14

Very happy with order. Ordered my product on Saturday and it was delivered on Tuesday, without paying extra for shipping. Third purchase from Zazzle and every experience has been great! Will order again for sure!

kellyj32
10/16/14

My order came quickly and the material was very nice. I love the way my tea towels turned out and I think they will sell at my art exhibit.

crystala1
10/9/14

I order from Zazzle.com 2/3 times a week. I mostly purchase postcards. Zazzle has the largest selection (more than eBay or Amazon, I think). There has yet to be an image that I wanted and I could not find. The quality is speculate! The cardstock they use is of the highest quality, the images come out crisp and clear. Not to mention the shipping time. I live in Hawaii and I receive my orders in 3/4 days, depending on what day I place my order. They are fast, efficient and I try to recommend them to everyone I know.

anniec17
10/9/14

Got what I ordered. The t-shirt fabric is good.

kaylinw
10/5/14

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. I had to order 3 because I couldn't decide which design I liked best. The graphics, artwork, type work, EVERYTHING was perfect on EACH of the cards. Customizing them online was easy with the program Zazzle has and stress-free. They came on time in the mail and I was very pleased with the product. It was everything they said it would be and more. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Tip for consumers: Check out their other cool products besides business cards!

dianner2
10/4/14

I was TOTALLY impressed with these pillows. The color was vivid, loved the trendy design and the quality of the pillows was amazing. They were not cheap looking at all and there was a hidden zipper so you can wash the cases! Nice inner pillows as well. I got a lot of compliments on them! Exceeded my expectations. Thanks Zazzle and thanks Everdawn!

Tip for consumers: It is worth the risk to order, judging from my positive experience!

karent25
10/3/14

Quality of sweatshirt was fine Had it customized for Ovarian Cancer felt the grahic could have been better the hood is tight around the neck when not up overall it is a satisfactory rating

matta16
10/2/14

Everything was perfect. Highly recommend!

annief14
10/1/14

wish I had looked here before ordering. I bought gifts well in advance of the supposed shipping times.I have received nothing and all correspondence has been ignored by them. So basically they took my money and gave me nothing.

Tip for consumers: don't use them. They have basically taken my money and left me with a very disappointed person. I showed him a photo of the gift, he was excited, it never arrived and I have received no explanation or refund.

dianad20
9/30/14

Very Happy with purchase.

tedb33
9/30/14

The xtreme case meets or exceeds the protection offered by the OtterBox, and the graphics are excellent. Also, the iPhone screen visibility is better than with an OtterBox.

I was amazed by how quickly I received the product- much faster than promised by Zazzle.

I will definitely order from Zazzle again.

raqueld3
9/29/14

I wish there were 0 stars as option. I ordered a mouse pad and a card for my husband's birthday last month and I never received it, it's been more than 30 days and nothing, when I complained they refunded ,e 3 days later, but I wasted my time creating a present for my husband and he never got it, he was so excited about it because he was studying the subject. On the email they had the nerve to say "they would make an exception in refunding me this time because I'd have to return the product to receive a refund" mind you! I wouldn't be requesting refund if I had gotten the product I paid for! Websites like this should be shut down as a Scam.

Tip for consumers: Tip, please do what I did and pay with Paypal, because you can request a refund if you don't receive your product.
Better tip is: DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, I bought things from India that arrived quicker than from this website.

shereen5
9/28/14

Loved my Zazzle "Outlander" themed mug. Loved it so much I bought another one for a friend.

jasonk41
9/28/14

Helpful customer service who actually care.
More products and designs than you can throw a stick at - can be on this site for days.
Love seeing the creativity of folks.
Ordered a custom dog bowl for my puppy.
Quality products delivered fast considering they are made one at a time.

glendas6
9/28/14

Tin Can Happy mugs were perfect for my lil' Glamper!

theresaw12
9/28/14

I received exactly what I ordered. No surprises. I will be ordering more. Thank you.

stevef44
9/27/14

The order arrived in Perfect time and everything was CORRECT! Considering 1/2 the order was custom....it was all absolutely made "to order". Thank you. We will be coming back again for more things and passing on the excellence of production and product. Keep up the Great Work!

wendyd15
9/27/14

If it was possible to give this company zero stars then I would do so. I have had the worst customer service experience of my entire life with this company. I ordered invitations from this site as they were supposed to be ready for shipment the following day. After three days I had received no information. Unfortunately, no person at this company is available on the weekends so I went five days before I finally heard back from Zazzle after I called and wrote two separate emails. I was told they would look into the situation but would expedite the delayed order. It is now three days later and they still haven't printed the invitations, let alone shipped the invitations. All I get from Zazzle is "let us know what you would like to do." Perhaps Zazzle should figure out how to resolve this situation. I have been promised shipment for the past three days and now it is too late for me to order invitations from another vendor. Appalling service.

Update: After several additional phone calls and posting a negative review of Zazzle's Facebook page I did receive a resolution and the invitations were sent via overnight. Zazzle did what they could at that time to make the situation right, unfortunately, they couldn't give me back the week of time I spent dealing with the situation and waiting for the invitations. I'm not sure why a resolution could not have been found earlier - I think it was about getting the attention of someone who could do something as opposed to getting the standard response of "we have done all we can do right now." In sum, Zazzle tried to make things right at the end but the experience along the way was horrible and I don't plan to use this company again.

Tip for consumers: Never ever use this company.

meghans8
9/26/14

I recently ordered business cards as a gift to my boyfriend. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. My only suggestion would be for more templates/designs to choose from and a quicker view customizarion process. I had to click out of the text box to see my changes. Also now that I think of it, some guidelines for customization would have been useful too!

zacharinae
9/25/14

Great unique gifts at a good price

absolutelyp
9/25/14

We bought American Startup coffee mugs!!!

jayp39
9/21/14

I ACTUALLY MADE THE DESIGN FOR THE MOUSE PAD, WHEN IT ARRIVED THE COLORS WERE AMAZING; ALSO ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. VERY BRIGHT, LOOKED GREAT, DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, NOT ONLY MOUSE PADS BUT MUGS, SHIRTS, ETC

Tip for consumers: YOU CAN MAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT WITHIN THE GUIDELINE OF WHICH PRINTS THEY CAN PRODUCE.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RECOMMENDED PIXALS PER INCH WHEN MAKING A PIC, IT REALLY DOES HELP. :)

mateob5
9/20/14

Still one of my very favorite services! These guys make great, great products and provide terrific support. I love my new custom shoulder bag!! I take it with me wherever I go!

Tip for consumers: Sometimes shipping is slow-- have to confess. But service is always great. They respond to your emails and have always stepped up with products don't come out the quality you expect.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
mariag59
A: I've never experienced this from Zazzle. Someone probably hacked into your Zazzle account and using it for their own good. Very frustrating, but unfortunately the reality of the web.
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle