US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

369 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

nicolef

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

janem17
7/23/12

My Zazzle order arrived exactly as ordered. The customer service rep was very helpful and informative. The invitations arrived on time; can't wait to get people's reaction. Would definitely order again!! 5 stars...

steves65
7/21/12

Over the last few years, I have used Zazzle many, many times for products from T-shirts to promotional flyers. My experience has been consistently VERY SATISFYING. On the very rare occasion that I have had any issue or question with the final delivery of an order, customer support has always been VERY responsive and consistently addressed the issue to my satisfaction. I am used to getting good prices, good product and speedy production turn around from Zazzle, but I have to say, that my most recent order of a 1000 two sided flyers was produced with such speed and the final product was so "sharp" and crisp that I was newly impressed with the service and product I receive from Zazzle. I'll be around for quite awhile I'm sure. I give them my highest recommendation...:]

carmelap
7/17/12

My experience went quite well. Even though my original discount had expired they took the time to help me still get the same discount. Customer service was great. When I couldn't remember the email address I had placed the order under they did the search and found it. My experience was A++++++++++. My item turned out beautifully:-). Plus I got free shipping!!!

dees6
7/17/12

Great work. Picture just as loaded. Very fast turn around...will tell my friend about this site, definitely!

nancyg11
7/17/12

This is the second time I have ordered from Zazzle. I have been extremely pleased with the quality and will use them again in the future.

kyrea
7/9/12

I was so happy to find the particular items I was looking for. They arrived faster than I expected, and very well packaged. This was my fourth order from Zazzle, so you know I'm going to order again!

farrahn
7/5/12

Worst website ever! They make horrible work, print words on top of words, then make you go through a horrible and long process to get your money back, and charge $7 for shipping for one card. But do I get that money back? Nope. Horrible, ridiculous and will never order from them again.

jojot2
7/5/12

I am 100 % satisfied with my order and I received it on time, i will pass on this web site to my friends and relatives.

I am looking forward to make my next order.

I thank you kindly for your great service

jamesf23
7/4/12

Excellent, user-friendly, interactive web-site that allows you to view your customized item before it is ordered. Reasonable and competitive prices. Excellent status updates via email. Prompt delivery of fine quality goods.

thaisl
7/3/12

I have been placing orders with Zazzle for two years. The merchandise I've purchased from Zazzle is outstanding!

Their products make my artwork even more vivid and more desirable for resale. Thanks, Zazzle!

laurag14
7/1/12

I've used Zazzle in the past. Always have good service and fast delivery.
I love their many selections.

amandam19
6/28/12

Easy to design! Awesome product! Perfect craftsmanship! Zazzle has made not only a happy customer, but a permanent one in the future!

bunnyk
6/28/12

I love ordering from Zazzle. First of all, there are so many designs in pretty much any category or style you are looking for and the customer service is outstanding. Ive ordered quite a few items from Zazzle and only had an quality issue one time. I contacted customer service and they fixed it IMMEDIATELY. I highly recommend and love Zazzle.

destinyy
6/21/12

What do you guys think about the Deaf shirts...ridiculous, offensive, or just stupid. ---Deaf (Would Be) Customer

ginap2
6/21/12

Love the stamps and section just have to be careful with size as the automatic size to order is medium and not small so my stamps were too big for the envelope. Also wish the stamps did not have the barcode & advertisement on the side. I would use them for my invitations but need something more subtitle and elegant.

jemae
6/19/12

Website and availability of designs is excellent. Design features were very user-friendly, and I liked the ability to preview the design up close before ordering.

Only thing I would like to see is the addition of complementary products. Now that I love my networking card, I need to order thank you cards. I prefer to include a networking card that matches the thank you card. It would be great if these complementary product suggestions appeared on the same page as the networking card.

christinem13
6/18/12

Custom do-it-yourself design system was user friendly for this lay person who is not computer savvy. Product looked very good, good quality. Timely service.

johnb136
6/17/12

I have used Zazzle before and been pleased with the results. This project, however, was quite complex and more expensive, so I was uncertain about how it might work out. It looked pretty good on the computer screen, so I thought I would give it a trial run with a very small order. I was amazed and very pleased with how it came out -- it looks much better than I had thought possible!

debrab9
6/9/12

I had these stamps made to compliment invitations I had made with your company, for my daughter's engagement party. They are absolutely beautiful, I am 100% pleased with this product. I fully endorse this company and the productes they provide

aleo1
6/8/12

This place has things on their website that they cannot actually sell. I ordered a tee shirt for my brother's birthday and I was really excited because it was his favorite wrestler. I ordered it just in time to arrive for my brother's birthday. 2 days later they e-mailed and said they cancelled the order because it had a "conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." I do not understand how they put this on their website but yet they cannot sell it. I give it 2 stars because at least they gave me my money back. I think in general, you should not depend on this website. Unreliable.

karaw
6/8/12

Love this site!! I've gotten lots of great personalized products both for my self and gifts. I get tons of compliments on my zazzle items!!

gennieg
5/20/12

I was so surprised and pleased on the quality of the t-shirts and how quickly they came. The design was exactly as I requested and they were made and shipped within the week.
Will definately buy from Zazzle.com again

jeromer1
5/20/12

they done a great job on the teeshirt that was made for me. and they have very fast shipping A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+...

brittneyb1
5/18/12

I was able to purchase a customized speck case for an iPhone 4s. The only thing I am not happy with is that the picture was placed on fabric and adhered to the case. I did not realize the fabric would not be covered too to protect the image and to keep it looking good longer.

lindat16
5/17/12

I ordered the tiles for accent tiles in my new kitchen. They are going up tomorrow and I am very pleased with the quality and colors of the tiles. They are exactly what I was looking for so thank you for making me very pleased.

sarahw30
5/15/12

I've been getting custom designs here for a few months and everything has been ok except sometimes my order gets stuck in processing for a little while.

carola15
5/11/12

I wanted to order personal cards with a UU Chalice logo. I called Zazzle and a very capable and friendly young man assisted me, making excellent suggestions. I felt very confidant that I would get exactly what I wanted. My cards arrived in less than a week and are perfect, just what I hoped they would be. I am very pleased with them (and the great price) and will recommend Zazzle to friends.

gennyb
5/11/12

It was nice to be able to place my design, which is created on their site, and place it on the item that I wanted.

lisas58
5/10/12

My first order with Zazzle left me completely satisfied with both the mousepad and personalized notepad. The quality far exceeded my expectations and the items arrived in a timely fashion to meet my deadline. I highly recommend Zazzle and look forward to placing an order with them again very soon.

betsyd
4/30/12

Great customer service. Only wish they were open on weekends for phone calls. Only open M-F. Product was exactly what I was wanting at a great price.

grahamd1
4/29/12

Just to say I am very pleased, I actually have a Zazzle shop, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone something that I wouldn't buy myself, and when my t-shirt arrived, I haven't stopped smiling since, you manage to take one of my designs and make it look amazing !! .. Thank you.

vickyb6
4/27/12

I found this website quite by accident as my 30 plus son and his friend was telling me about the "honey badger". This subject became quite a funny conversation that we all had fun with! I started looking for a gift about the honey badger and found an incredible array of Tshirts. I purchased one as a surprised, it came and my son was DELIGHTED! It was of excellent quality, fit well and I am sure will be worn over and over! His wife and children loved it and we will remember the laughter we had over this one simple animal who "DON"T CARE"

eugenp
4/27/12

in principle it is quite good, but delivery too long... hier poster.us.com 7-21 working days and quality excellent, and is cheaper, if wish that on a site isn't present it is possible to write on e-mail and they will make and will send

shawnd7
4/23/12

This is the only website that has worked for me. I am actually making money every month, enough to pay a couple bills or if I feel like buying something with my artwork on it, then I can use my earnings! ProSeller levels ARE achievable! I've made it to the first level already and am waiting for graduation to get to the next level. This website is AWESOME and all the store owners are kind and helpful! I tell everyone I see about this site!

brianj18
4/23/12

Easy to navigate website with many designs available but also loved being able to add to my design to make it unique to fit our needs.

gregs24
4/21/12

I ordered from their Australian site: Zazzle.com.au.
Nice items arrived on time and intact but were a bit expensive especially with higher postage charges than I expected. Postages seemed more than when I order from Amazon US.
Products arrived and were as described so its a good site for unusual customised presents. I dealt with customer service over several emails as I lost my account password. Never got back into my account as they didnot help or really seem very interested, their last email suggested "start another account". I did but am still unhappy that I cant access my old data. Poor service which I have rarely found in US department stores. Online needs to do it better. Difficult to recommend based on price and service. Use if desperate.

mikeg36
Apprentice Reviewer
4/20/12

Frankly, I don't know too much about this firm. Yet, ----- I was attempting to order a custom t-shirt, difficulty with the designing on their site. Well, it might have been me, since art design is not my strength. So, I stopped and took a break for a day or two. Well, I have been inundated with e-mails, that in and of itself tells me something ---- Sorry, good-bye

georger10
4/19/12

I had a great experience on zazzle.com. Everything was easy to find and the products I wanted were easy to design and see how they would look. They finished the items within a couple of days and I had them within a week. Great service!

jezebelp
4/12/12

WOW! Was just getting ready to place an order when i took a sec to pull up reviews. The last time I saw a company that inspired so much disappointment (really, how many birthdays, weddings and anniversaries can one organization f**k up?), frustration with crappy service/ wrong orders, and outright anger over customer service was Clear Wire. Enough said!

militiae
4/7/12

The prices are great and the quality is unbeatable. The selection is huge and the shipping is wicked fast!

lindap22
4/7/12

I was looking for law school graduation and medical school graduation cards which are impossible to find They had them, they could personalize them and I loved them.

ashleyt5
4/5/12

The shirt i ordered was custom made, i wrote what i wanted the front and back to say. the shirt was good, everything was spelled correctly, the only thing i didnt like was that the writing is very... splotchy? i guess would be the right word? i feel like if i put it in the washer my 20 bucks will be gone. Looks like they wrote on it with marker or something but not really that bad. not sure if i can put what im trying to say into words but just say i wont be buying anther custom made shirt from them.

marshap
4/4/12

I love putting my pix and artwork on the products you provide. I took a while, but I soon started getting nice comments and then sales. It's so easy to work with your templates etc. I love making my anual Christmas and Birthday cards through Zazzle. It makes it a whole lot easier thatn making my card by hand. It saves a lot of time and work.

lindal30
4/3/12

I was more than thrilled with my order which was a personalized keychain with a photo. The quality of the final product was superb, my item was delivered in a very timely manner and the person who I gave it to as a gift actually cried when she got it. Thank you so much. I would definitely order from Zazzle again.

lynnettel
4/1/12

The website is, for the most part, easy to use. I kind of wish they didn't keep credit card information in the system for future orders. The identity theft possibilities are a bit scary.

marian48
3/31/12

My order was great i would love to order from company again,, i was very happy with the order and it did not take long to get it at my home... thank you again

olivec
3/29/12

I loved the order I made which came on time as was said in my order. I would definitely want to order again next time.

jinaw
Apprentice Reviewer
3/27/12

Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered from them a couple of times and I've never had trouble. Quality and delivery time are also ok. Their prices are crazy, though.

rebeccas11
3/26/12

Zazzle has tons of unique and really cool products! I found a t-shirt for my friend and I and fell in love with them. The shirts were cut smaller than standard sizes but I just ordered a larger size. I love my purchases from Zazzle!!

shannona3
3/26/12

The stickers we ordered look great. I love that there is no minimum. Delivered right on time. I will use Zazzle again for sure!

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber