US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

630 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

nicolef

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

darlenel1
4/11/13

We ordered our wedding invitations and response cards from zazzle - excellent products! The manufacturing and shipping were fast and their customer service is top notch! I used to use shutterfly exclusively but I am a zazzle fan from here on out!

heidis4
4/1/13

I tried to order and I then had to enter my e-mail address and it it kept stating that it was an invalid address ( tried on several occasions) Then I attempted calling in hopes to speak to an actual person and was on hold for over30 mins. Decided that my business will be appreciated elsewhere.

theresam3
3/30/13

Have purchased hats, shirts, and bumper stickers from this site. They are punctual with the delivery and the items are good quality.

rachelh26
3/28/13

My mother wanted to buy business cards for me as a graduation gift.
She looked up a few places and chose zazzle because she like their templates better.
She entered the information, i proof read it, and we sent in the order. Over a week later she got a box with the cards in it, but these cards were not like the proof i approved of. About half of my name and title were cut off. It was such an obvious mistake i was surprised they would even approve of sending it out as their own product. My mother said she would contact them and take care of it. A week later i found out that she had called them 3 times over that week, was blown off the first two times and the third time was informed that it was our fault the template was off. Having corrected and proofread the templates myself I know our order was correct. Apparently their 100% guarantee only applies if they feel generous. As to the treatment of my mother as their client, I find their lack of professional courtesy to be appalling.

dominics13
3/27/13

It's pretty nice looking and somewhat easy to navigate. The parts that are not make up for it by being intuitive. Clean and not busy.

juliem37
3/26/13

If you need it, Zazzle has it. I've used Zazzle for several years now, for invites, Christmas cards, labels, stickers, etc. Everything I have ordered has been top notch and so unique! It is the first place I shop when I have an upcoming event. Nothing compares to Zazzle! Very, very satisfied!!

virginiac4
3/22/13

Excellent quality in the merchandise. I purchased 3 mugs and a mouse pad (so far), and I love them all. The mugs were very well packed and it arrived in a timely manner. I can say Zazzle will go a long way, and it all started with one grumpy looking cat.

jonathanm43
3/19/13

excellent site.very well laid out.they really make you feel comfortable and confident.great experience.im a regular now

paular7
3/13/13

Zazzle has a very easy and intuitive interface for putting art and photography on a wide variety of products. There's a great selection of fonts as well for text. I really like being able to see a realistic rendering of the finished product - that helps me design beautiful products. I've had success selling products with my designs as well, and I'm very pleased with the quality of the products and the worldwide reach. I've had sales in England, Australia, France, and Germany as well as the USA, with no extra effort on my part to reach those markets. Customer service is quick and decisive - the rare occasions when I've had a complaint (unhappy with the sub for an out of stock shirt, and a coupon that didn't apply correctly once) the issue was resolved quickly in my favor.

jerryn11
3/11/13

I use this site to make Custom T-Shirts to sell on line. Over all they seem to be pretty good company to work with. They do take a long time to pay you money that you earned.
My big problem with them is that I can upload a picture for a t-shirt or other products and they tell me that it is not of a good enough quality and will pix-elate when they print it. They are the same pictures that I have emailed to a local company who had no problem with the pictures I sent and the local company turned out great shirts.

tracyw23
3/9/13

The products I ordered were great, my posters are beautiful and are exactly as represented and the return labels turned out beautiful.

frankf14
3/8/13

First cutom product was damaged in processing. They responded well with a credit/replacement, but eh replacement had a defect - the custom image was crooked. There is no quality control for custom products at this company.

michellem29
3/4/13

There is no other website like Zazzle. com. The styles and what you can are amazing. Totally recommend this site for invites and labels for any occasion. Orders are shipped ina reasoning amount of time - 7-10 days. All my orders look better in person than they did online.

2/27/13

I've used Zazzle several times for business cards. They are fast, cheap and the quality is good. No problems at all with them. They can do it because of the upsell system. You have to say "No" about 20 times to suggestions before you finish your order. Some suggestions are tempting and I'm sure they have a high upsell rate. That being said it's worth the little aggravation when you just want cards to get a good product at a good price.

laurab43
2/21/13

I'm actually a seller on Zazzle. I'm sorry to say Zazzle really doesn't consider the sellers their customers. I find we are the lowest priority. The reason most products come out as well as they do is because we design them well. Unfortunately we are often not paid reliably.We have items removed for copyright infringement even if there is no infringement. We have to hunt down and research problems that are usually mistakes made by Zazzle or their software. We are generally talked down to, ignored and made to feel unimportant because we aren't the "real customers" We promote our products, properly tag and name them, display them to sell...we make Zazzle profitable but to Zazzle we are just sellers.
Zazzle has major communication and customer relation deficiencies. They don't know how to run the business end though they have a decent machine for designing products. For now that is what's saving them.

wendym12
2/20/13

The first order I placed came out terrible, but they offered to replace it or give me an account credit. The item I received to replace the other item was great!

meredithg1
2/6/13

I ordered business cards using Zazzle, only to receive my order and realize I had made a mistake in my own design...but they were really nice and helpful and offered to credit back most of the original cost so I could reorder! Very cool Customer Service! Highly recommend!

katjal
2/5/13

Great site! The products are great quality and you get them fast! If you're making your own product then just be careful with their online tools. It can be easy get white space on the image if you don't line it up correctly. Good news is that they have 100% satisfaction guaranteed so you can just return the product if it wasn't printed correctly. Overall, I think it's a great site.

sharong13
1/29/13

The invitations were great and very creative, but we didn't know they didn't come with matching envelopes.

kimberlya6
1/28/13

My order came quickly, was appropriately priced and the quality was great. I've ordered a few different things from Zazzle, including custom stickers, postage stamps, mugs, and t-shirts, and all have been great quality.

sharonjoyb
1/27/13

I made a canster set for my son an his wife,for there new log cabin. there just what I wanted thank you.

christophert11
1/24/13

Great customer Service. Expedited shipping due to time restraints for Soldiers overseas and was able to able to deliver top quality items. Do not hesitate to use Zazzle.com. Very kind and understanding staff with the customers needs as their #1 priority. SGT Torres, USA

katrenap
1/22/13

I purchased a case for my samsung galaxy phone. I absolutely love the fact that you can personalize anything that you buy from them. I also purchased personalized recipe binders for my sister which she loved. some items may be pricey but the quality is worth it. they also often offer discounts online. I would definitely recommend it.

lindaw31
1/20/13

This site has always given me the best service and even when one of my products did not work out due to a seller issue, not site issues, they gave me a full refund almost immediately. I shop at zazzle constantly, and they have excellent discounts and even better quality products.

kellym37
1/17/13

I absolutely love buying from Zazzle. I love the quality of their products and the speed of delivery. I also feel good knowing that I'm helping artists and designers sell their own designs.

edwinv3
1/16/13

I ordered a present before Christmas before the website's well-displayed 'buy now to get delivery before Christmas' counter. Except the counter didn't say you needed express shipping. I ordered by standard shipping and the package arrived after Christmas.

jenniferm42
1/11/13

It is an exciting site. Love it. It's a great concept and long may it continue to be a leader. Just wish they would open a factory in the UK, or at least perhaps send products in a container to the UK with a view to cutting postal costs.

caroled3
1/9/13

I ordered a custom photo iPhone cover for a friend and was able to see just exactly what the product would look like. The ordering was fast and easy and results were absolutely amazing. The processing of the order was quick and all we had to wait on was the shipping (which was longer because of Christmas holiday). Amazing results...could not be happier. Will be ordering one for myself now!!!

judithm1
1/7/13

Ordered 100 business cards using Zazzle template Dec 31. Credit card charged. Order goes immediately to 'Processed' which means I cannot cancel. Seven days later, they cannot estimate when they might ship... and have no explanation, and no other response. Argh !!! Never again.

heatherv4
1/6/13

The website itself is great. My customer service hero Leonard was awesome and did the best he could to help me the 2 times my order was cancelled. Once for a design thought to be infringing on copyrights and another because the same desing wouldn't work for embroidering. Awful policy not to just place order on hold and call customer to discuss problems. Wasted SOOO much time recreating items for replacing orders.

Sweatshirt printing great on 1 of 3 items, other 2 very askew. in process of sending pictures to Zazzle. Not sure yet how this will be handled. Fingers crossed I have Leonard again to help me out. Could only give 1 instead of all 3 as gift.

Because of such a hassle I've had (more than any other ordering experience, online or through phone/catalogs) I wouldn't recommend zazzle to anyone. Its a shame since I originally was telling all of my family/friends about it. Would hate to have them go through the same time wasting ordering process as I have, AND get a crappy printing job, and blame me directly.

annea4
1/5/13

I love shopping Zazzle. You can find something for anyone. Sometimes I think that the prices are a bit high but they always have specials and if you are not in a hurry you can usually get a good deal. Once an order has been placed, it usually arrives within 10 days

alvag3
1/4/13

For some some lovely and fun crafty items useful for gifts (many handmade), you should check out this site. Further, their speed of delivery at last-minute holiday time was fantastic. This site was much better than expected, and I am happy to recommend it.

Alva Griffith

brendas15
1/4/13

I needed a special card for my husband's birthday but wasn't finding anything in the stores. Then it dawned on me that I could make exactly what I had in mind on a site like this. I had never tried Zazzle before, even though I'd heard of it previously. I found the entire process very easy. The card came out great, and it arrived in the mail in a few days. It cost me around $4 total, which wasn't bad considering it was a custom thing.

I had a good experience with them, but I'm sad to see that others have not. I will keep that in mind if I ever decide to make something more complicated on their website.

My husband loved his birthday card and personally I would consider using Zazzle again for something small and simple like this.

michaelb89
1/1/13

I find this website to be a valuable website for custom designed products that suit the interests of Naturists in a wide array of interests and needs. They make it easy to design your own, in many featured items, and their service is impeccable. I highly recommend them.

briannad
12/31/12

I ordered a pair of custom mugs just a couple weeks before Christmas, they arrived on Christmas Eve (I was actually expecting my order to take longer), and the mugs were high-quality and perfectly printed. Excellent site, that zazzle.com.

sherip
12/29/12

Ordered stretched canvas photo prints - they were delivered quickly at a really fair price perfectly prepared. VERY happy with the result!

stampt
12/28/12

I made my sticker the way I wanted it and then I wanted to change a minor detail so I called ZAZZLE and I was on hold for 30 min and then hung up. That was disappointing because I ended up having to doctor each individual sticker to my liking, which would have been done much easier at the production site.

ninag2
12/22/12

The coupons I had were great and I got a good deal on the shirts I bought. The shipping route was a bit ridiculous because it went in the wrong direction instead of coming on the day it was expected. My previous experience with purchasing a shirt from this website was much better.

haleyw
12/20/12

I ordered 2012 Christmas cards in early November. They arrived and were printed crooked. I requested a return and replacement cards before Thanksgiving. The request was granted and I received an email that they were being reprinted and would mail out soon. It took two more requests and a phone call (with a 15 minute wait) to apparently actually get the cards printed. They are now in the mail and tracking to arrive on Christmas Eve even though I was assured by customer service they would arrive immediately by courier. Horrible experience and I will never deal with zazzle.com again.

brodyf
12/18/12

Zazzle is where i buy all of my 'odd' stuff. Christmas Cards, T Shirts, Gifts and all kinds of things! They are a one in a million web site that has all kinds of stuff and i HIGHLY recommend using it! Check it out!

paulas14
12/18/12

The product I ordered was perfect, the only thing is that it took a month to get it, but once I received it I was extremely impressed with it.

roswithag
12/18/12

Very content with the quality of the products and the manufacturing.
The high quality really surprised me and was higher than anticipated, so I really can recommend Zazzle.
The whole product range, the ability to customize products and the whole shopping experience is very comfortable and handled with the highest rate of available security. So very comfortable online shop.
The transportation costs at my location unfortunately are quite high, but that is nothing Zazzle can change.

tinae3
12/15/12

Zazzle is great! You can design ornaments exactly how you want them. The quality is great & the shipping is speedy! Will definitely order from them again. :)

jenniferf10
12/15/12

I have nothing but good things to say about Zazzle. Their range of products and selection cannot be beat. Sometimes that makes choosing difficult, but it's always nice to have options. Everything I've purchased is of high quality and completely without flaw. Personalization turns out perfectly and the different font choices and colors really allow you to create something that reflects your style and personality. The turn around time is incredibly fast - my save the dates were printed and shipped less than 2 days after I placed the order. Talk about great customer service! Would definitely recommend for any occasion shopping!

karenl24
12/13/12

Zazzle dazzles! I placed an order on 12/10 for a customized coffee mug as a Christmas gift. Today is 12/14 and it just arrived at my office, exactly as I ordered it and perfectly reflective of the picture on their website. Color in the graphics are great and the customized print on the mug is centered perfectly with a nice rich ink that doesn't look like it'll fade with washings. I will definitely use Zazzle.com in the future, especially now that I can add a special touch with customizing a gift.

kayh10
12/8/12

I liked the product which were small square magnets using my photos. I liked how they turned out but ordering them was labor intensive. I had to sign in each time I went to the "cart" page to order each of four different magnets and their respective quantities as well as my personal postage order.

barbarav1
12/7/12

What I love about Zazzle is the excellent quality of the products and the ease to customize the products. Anytime I have needed help they are prompt and very helpful. I have bought from Zazzle over and over and I am happy with each order. I am disabled and it makes gift shopping so easy for me plus I can have my gifts mailed directly to whoever I bought it for - even internationally.

darylm10
12/5/12

I purchased four ties at a price that originally seemed to be a bit stiff. BUT, I am so pleased with the final products, and the comments I have received, and the compliments I have earned because I was wearing those ties have nullified any misgivings I may have had initially concerning the purchase price. I will be buying more ties from Zazzle.com.

christopherb27
12/5/12

Surprisingly useful! never thought that i would end up using it so much, but i am there every other day. highly recommended.

andig1
12/5/12

This site is easy to browse through and I've purchased several products now and they've always arrived right on time and the items so far have been high quality. I'm recommending Zazzle.com to all my friends and anyone else who are looking for quirky or interesting gifts to give out this Christmas. I'm a customer for life!

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber