US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 132 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 36 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 422 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stacys23
12/14/13

I bought a groupon for holiday cards. I spent 3 days trying to create these cards on their website. Uploaded pictures disappeared, cards were not saved, constantly had to log out and log back in to refresh the website. This experience was UNACCEPTABLE! Save your sanity and go with a different company for Christmas Cards.

loringa
12/13/13

I attempted two times to order 6 different holiday ornaments for my family. The first time there was a problem with one ornament that I did not want customized and because I chose not to customize it they cancelled my entire order. So I reordered the ornaments, but took out the problem ornament and put in a different one. The one customized ornament I did select I was careful to fill in all the information as directed. It's for a graduation so it includes the graduates name, school name and date of graduation. Apparently I can not include the school name because it is a trademark / licensing infringement and they CANCELLED my entire order again. I'm done. No patience for a company that can not address a problem with a single item and choose instead to loose $90 of revenue.

annp7
12/12/13

The service was good. Delivery time was good. I did not think the quality of the shirt was what I expected for the price I paid.

katherinee2
12/12/13

I had a small order of only 10 invitations and was pleased that Zazzle could do the small order. Quality of the paper was of good quality. I was able to customize my invitation yet using suggestions from Zazzle. And was shipped to me within a week.
Would use Zazzle again.

yvettel1
12/11/13

The site is extremely user friendly. It is very to create and share personalized items. Zazzle is always coming out with new items to make your own.

chrisd79
12/11/13

Stay away. The positive reviews on this site are obviously from Zazzle employees. This company has an unclear editor that does not specify what you will receive. I contacted them for clarification, but they did not get back to me within the 24-hour period they specified. My item was shipped, it was not what I wanted, and they are not refunding the full cost, even though if they had replied within their own time frame, I would have cancelled the order, and now I'm out almost 30 bucks. Forget this place. There are better, customer-service oriented options available.

ramirom9
12/5/13

Very disappointed in the actual amount of coffee this travel mug I purchased holds. Picked it out of a line up without customizing it and final purchase was over 50.00 with tax, shipping and handling. Travel mug is more suited for a kid than an adult.

maryc68
12/4/13

I ordered a shirt for my dog in xlarge...when it came it was xsmall..My dog weighs 45 lbs and the shirt was for 0 to 4 lb. I rechecked my order several time before submitting it...I called customer service and got a very rude person...They said to donate the shirt and they would send me a new one..A week went by and nothing...I called again and they said the shirt did not come in xlarge so they would refund my money....After two weeks the refund finally showed up in my account minus the shipping...Why should I loose the shipping fee when it was their error...I am going to chalk this one up and never order from Zazzle again....

emilys36
12/3/13

Fabulous site full of whimsical/ topical gifts, novelties, and lamps to light your way to practically the kitchen sink. Make a new bed for Fido, grab yourself some new flannels and don't leave kitty out in the cold without a nice cozy pillow. You can find whatever you Need or Whatever you Want on Zazzle.com, but don't be surprised if you you find yourself looking at pages and pages of things that you wouldn't have thought were either.

traciek1
11/30/13

I ordered business cards from Zazzle. They came so promptly and the print and quality were excellent! They looked exactly the way I saw them on my monitor. A very happy customer.

vikasht
11/28/13

I love Zazzle, your vast range of product offerings, your creativity, your affordability, your promotions, your quick shipping through Zazzle Black, your easy-to-navigate website, and even your catchy-name. I plan to be a life-long customer and supporter of your Company through purchases of my own and recommendations to all my friends. Thank you for producing such creative and creatable products, the best of both worlds. I wish your company and customers continued excellence in both your awesome product offerings and customer-friendly service.

kamshakw
11/28/13

I ordered 4 Shirts from Zazzle.com and as stated on the website the manufacturing turnaround time for dark apparel is 3-5 business day. Well, guess what? I received my order In 3 days only! When opening my package I was impressed with the quality of the shirts. I realized that I will need some more shirts, and i also needed some help with the design, so I called the customer service and asked them for help, they gave me a 50% off as well as a free shipping code. The person that i spoke with was really helpful and knowledge and he was able to answer all my questions! Right now i'm waiting for my new package which I have placed today. I LOVE THIS COMPANY. thumbs up ZAZZLE!!

kimberlyd8
11/27/13

Horrible customer service. They trap you into a 'trial' membership and when I tried to cancel it I couldn't. Next thing I know I'm charged for an annual membership and when I tried to explain (through email because they don't have any phone customer service) they refused to make it right. Worst customer service. Do not support this site.

liannec
11/27/13

Products always arrive for me in a timely manner, they are wrapped well, live up to their promise. My designs look awesome and I am so please to be a part of this wonderful site. Customer service is great too.

carynl
11/26/13

Very poor customer Service, Poor response. I used a Groupon and the website did not give an option for the amount the Groupon was for. I order 70 instead of 75 cards. The website started out charging .49 a card but when I put my Groupon in, the cards went up to $1.70. The Groupon was to cover the whole cost including shipping however, I ended up paying $34 extra. I needed to place my order because these were Christmas cards and I figured they would fix the problem. It took three days for them to get back to me and when they did, they said they could not refund the money because I put in the wrong amount. They offered a new code but did not give me a code. When the cards arrived, they were wrong. If you use this company, good luck to you.

jenningsr4
11/26/13

I have used Zazzle for over ten years. The process and products are great unless there is a problem. When one encounters a problem, the usual Zazzle response is to send a form letter, then to deny the problem exists, and not bother to fix the problem. Sometimes after much debate, the staff realises the problem really exists and that someone who has been a customer for years and designed thousands of products on their site is not an idiot. Then the problem might get fixed.

matthewc43
11/26/13

The stickers and the mug I ordered both came out fine. The stickers I designed myself, and the mug was from my store.

debyt
11/24/13

great customer service.the products i received were perfect quality.i would definitely buy from zazzle again

rhondag3
11/22/13

VERY PLEASED WITH BUSINESS CARDS......CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPED ME WALK THROUGH THE DESIGN PROCESS AND MADE IT VERY EASY TO CUSTOMIZE! RECEIVED QUICKLY AS WELL!!! WILL RE-ORDER WHEN I RUN OUT!! FIRST CLASS LOOK TO BUSINESS CARDS......LOOKS LIKE I SPENT MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

anitas7
11/21/13

Wonderful customer service. I struggled with my computer skills. After my 2nd attempt to do what I wanted, I got a phone call asking if I wanted her to help me get it the way I wanted it. In a just a short while, she emailed me a link to look at it. It's beautiful. Just what I was envisioning.

lizt5
11/18/13

I placed an order on 11/11 and received the item on the 16th, but when I opened the contents were someone's cards and not mine. Even the packing slip were address to someone else. I'm upset that now my pictures are floating around in someone else's possession. When I called the company, they only offered to resend my original order and not try to get back the cards that are floating out there. All they could say is that it never happened before. What an excuse and they made no efforts to make up for what happened. Just be aware before ordering from them. Very disappointed and I will never use them again!

anna599
11/18/13

Nothing strike me as W0W! it's an ok site. My item came with in the expected time period, so I'm happy with that.

carolm44
11/17/13

I ordered two products for my granchild, a phone case with name and monogram and a laptop bag with name and monogram. They are both awesome. Can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning!

coreyd15
11/15/13

They sent me somebody else's invitations. I immediately notified Zazzle and they said they would rush my invites to me and I tried to confirm with them that they would also rush the other person's invites to them because their event date was so close. Both times I tried to get an answer/commitment from her, she told me that they would contact that other customer and work it out directly with them. I happened to talk to that other customer (her number was on the packing slip and invite), and it turns out that she had received my invitations about 4 days prior! She also asked Zazzle what they were going to do about my invites and they told her they would contact me. The never did! As far as the second attempted delivery of my invites went, Zazzle had told me they would be here by Tuesday but they didn't get to my home until Thursday.

lauriek4
11/14/13

This is the second time I have ordered a product from Zazzle. In April, I ordered customized wedding invitations for my December wedding in Hawaii. They exceeded my expectations in quality, price, and speed of turnaround time. I was so pleased that in October I ordered invitations for a small wedding reception in January at my home. If anything, I was even more impressed! The invitations were beautifully customized and were very similar to the wedding invitations, and I received them within four days of placing the order!! I have already recommended Zazzle to many people, and will continue to use Zazzle! Five stars!!

annes26
11/13/13

I have made custom calendars using Zazzle, for selling on my website.

The good: in terms of print quality, the quality has been high.

The bad, and why I will never use them again:

1. The design tools are clunky, and not intuitive in some respects. It's easy to start designing using the wrong calendar template, only to discover at the end of hours of work that you can't hit the Post for Sale button because this template is only for personal use. It takes a very long time to get a response from customer service if you do get stuck.

2. Sneaky ploy with Royalties: This really ticked me off. Zazzle takes a 5% "processing fee" if you set your Royalty (what you earn on each sale) to anything over 15%. So if you set it 20%, they take 5% of that.

The really fishy part is that this is not made clear until AFTER you have sold a product and you look at your earnings statement. Meanwhile, on your product management page, it still shows the full 20% dollar amount you will "earn".Except you won't. Zazzle will earn 5%, and you get 15%

It's no better than a scam.

elaineb13
11/12/13

Since discovering Zazzle approximately 6 months ago I have placed a number of orders. I have always found the items ordered exactly as expected. The choice for any type of product is huge. The service is quick and the items are always well packaged. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my family and friends.

sharonc20
11/12/13

I ordered business cards that looked great on the website. They were not near the quality pictured online when they arrived. The print quality was terrible. I am not happy with the business cards especially since they were more on the expensive side.

susanb38
11/10/13

This site is very user friendly. I've experienced sites of similar companies and gotten extremely frustrated with how difficult it was to manipulate/edit photos. This site is definitely frustration free! Also, they back up their claim regarding their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The photo on my original holiday cards was too dark. Zazzle did not give me any trouble at all with replacing my order and adjusting the photo so that the cards were bright and beautiful.

kaylas5
11/3/13

Zazzle has many lovely products, but some items are quite pricey. I would enjoy shopping here more often if the prices were lowered, or if they would at least consider free shipping.

brittneyz2
11/1/13

Very disappointing.

It seems customer service is a lost art at Zazzle. When placing an order yesterday, I selected 2-day shipping. I didn't need express shipping service, but I thought it was covered under my free trial of Zazzle Black. Surprise! A Zazzle Black upgrade did not appear in my cart, but I was subsequently billed for it because I selected "FREE premium shipping with Zazzle Black" as my shipping option. Zazzle refused to refund my membership fee of 39.95 when I called about the issue. I then wrote about my experience on the Zazzle Facebook page and it was deleted! Shoddy company trying to hide their poor service.

yorghosc
10/23/13

Bought a poster - simple enough right?
Instead of being a high quality print of the original map, it's an image of an image of an image. I wasn't expecting perfection, but I can't believe something this pathetic is out there.

On top of that they have a 100% Guarantee, "We promise 100% satisfaction, If you don't absolutely love it we'll take it back!"

Okay, well I didn't like it so I contacted them to get an RMA number and let them know I wasn't pleased. They tell me they want a picture of the poster . . . why? I literally just opened it 5 minutes ago, was appalled and immediately wrote to have it returned. Is the 100% satisfaction guarantee not mine to make? I'm not satisfied, so I don't want it.

So instead of continuing with their process (honestly, I don't need the $30, I'm not destitute) I'm just going to let people know to stay far away from their posters. They're terrible, you'd have to be half blind to be pleased with their quality.

danal13
10/22/13

I'm happy with my purchases. Love the variety and items available. Customer service is prompt and helpful if needed.

kathyb24
10/18/13

I ordered 6 custom Tee Shirts and all of them were more than I expected I will use Zazzle again. I give the products I ordered a 5 star rating

joyceb11
10/17/13

The quality of the several items I purchased was very good. My shipment of one item was delayed because my address got placed on someone else's package, but customer service re-ordered my item and it shipped promptly.

handrd
10/17/13

This company has the worst customer service.
made our own awesome save the dates. They were time sensitive. worked hard on & ordered them on zazzle thinking they would arrive in the time they said they would. We got a email saying are order was in the queue. We checked the mail everyday waiting for them. We contacted zazzle customer service & they let us know it would come next day 11 days later. We got a package the next day and when we opened it we got someone else's party invites!! we contacted zazzle they said they know that we might not want to wait and we could cancel our order w a refund. Wtf. No apology or offer for a refund. Why are they in business? after i asked for a refund. they offered 8.44 and didn't say sorry or let me know when my order would arrive. Don't trust this company. They don't realize people are counting on them and don't feel like they need to live up any standards. I'm not sure why their site says satisfaction guaranteed 100%. I'm not satisfied and want the save the dates that we already invested time & money in.

bobg35
10/15/13

I bought three shirts form this website they were delivered way earlier than we expected. Very good quality shirts they are lasting a long time.

toniv1
10/15/13

Awful customer service representative - they call themselves heros but really the reality couldn't be further from the truth... stock answers to real complaints - stay away.

kt22
10/14/13

Stay away. I ordered a one towel with lettering printed on it. The site says to give it 12-14 business days to process. It has been over 21 business days and it is still processing. I received an email twice stating that I have been upgraded to the highest shipping method ( how many times can I be upgraded to the highest method, I thought I was already there!) Calling them is a joke hold times are at least 15 - 25 mins. They had no idea when my order would be processed so I cancelled the order entirely. You would think that they would offer something other than 10% off of your next order ( as if I wld order anything from them again) for the inconvenience. I don't know if they have someone walking the order to them from China but ordering with them was a total waste of time and I am so disappointed.

gilv4
10/9/13

Was extremely happy with the quality of each product I ordered. This is a great way for us to promote our business!

laurap23
10/8/13

I ordered 50 or so invitations for a catered event 6 weeks in advance-- thinking that they'd take 7-10 days to arrive, then I could mail them in time for guests to have 1 month notice. Unfortunately, 7 days passed till I got an email saying the ordered was in the queue for shipment...note that it did not confirm shipment, just that it was in the queue. So, I patiently waited 7 more days, still with no shipment. Then I emailed customer service. More than a day passed when a representative replied saying that they could confirm the package was lost in shipment (I could've checked myself had I received an email with a tracking number). In the message, the rep said they would do a new order and rush it...never saying sorry, never offering a refund. With the clock ticking, I said I could not wait for a new shipment and asked for a refund, which I am now told I will receive but not for 7-21 days. In a scramble, I went to Staples and bought inkjet invitations. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE! They don't communicate well and don't apologize for mishaps. Since I never got a shipment confirmation, can't help but wonder if the order even left their premises. The company seems to be a disorganized mess.

rachelc12
10/8/13

If I could give it no stars, I would. They are AWFUL with customer service. And EXTREMELY over-priced. Something I could make for 10 bucks, they're charging $65!!!! I will NOT be back and will probably make everything instead. I'm not paying $55 for convenience and "free" shipping. That's just stupid.

krystela
10/1/13

I ordered invitations for only TEN people from Zazzle and they messed up THREE times. First they gave me someone else's order because it was addressed to Bob and it was a bumper sticker... then TWICE they put A COMPLETELY wrong address on the envelope and I didn't even request for an address to be put on the invitation!

THEN when I emailed their support team, Andrew from their Support team writes:

We have authorized a refund to the account used to make your purchase. You can expect the returning funds to be available in your account within the next 7-21 business days, depending on the processing speed of your financial institution.

While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a refund, we are WILLINGLY to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion.

What kind of apologetic letter is this? You are "willingly" going to overlook your return policy because you guys messed up three times. How hard is it to create an invitation and process the right order?

Zazzle's production team sucks along with their customer support team in particular ANDREW.

Thanks for nothing Zazzle.

melaniec5
10/1/13

Zazzle did a great job with my fall rehearsal dinner invitation. It was well done. When I wanted to change the paper of the first one sent, they exchanged it with no problem. This copy was great!

jeffg27
9/21/13

I ordered several custom t-shirts from zazzle 2 years ago and they were great. Just ordered some new t-shirts and the quality was terrible. The front of the black t-shirt was faded. Looked like a iron-on transfer had been removed from the shirt. The design on the back of the shirt was near the waist line, yet the design we submitted has the design between the shoulders. Then we requested a RMA and now have to submit photos. In other words, their quality was terrible now I have to jump through hoops to return the item. Interestingly, the sent an extra t-shirt where they had smudged the ink on design to the extent the letters were not readable. Why send that to us?

carak
9/18/13

I am floored at how badly this company is run now. I've been with them for years, and have a casual store. I ordered a single unframed print for a client and it has sat in processing for over three weeks (site says 24 hours at most). Every single time I call, they "upgrade" my shipping (how many times can you do that exactly? is it ever actually upgraded?!) and tell me they'll contact processing and get it out asap. I've had multiple customer service reps email me the same message that they're working diligently to fix the situation, and then when I call they don't have record of the other reps doing so. I had to go to Staples and get my print to send to my client since it was for a specific event. She now has her print and is a happy customer, while the original still sits in processing! I called again today and they finally refunded my money after I said they lost me as a customer. Then they finally told me there is a large delay in the print department.... thanks for telling me the truth. Finally. Please let your customers know if something like this happens so they can make alternate plans. I'm never going to be a zazzle customer again because I can't afford for them to run me around week after week when I've got better things to do.

jeanetted3
9/17/13

I love that you are able to personalize just about everything! We purchased personalized stamps that match our wedding "logo" and it added the perfect finishing touch to our wedding invitations! Super quick turnaround and just as we wanted them to look and feel!

sarahf29
9/14/13

I liked the huge variety of invitations and ordered my daughter's birthday invites from them. It took forever for them to arrive, and I was dismayed when I opened them. I got a postcard with the eiffel tower on it, and on the computer screen the eiffel tower was printed portrait so you could see the whole thing. But on the cards, it was printed landscape and cut off the top and bottom. When I called to complain, they said that that was how it looked in my submitted order so it was my fault, not theirs. I couldn't get them to see that normally when you click on an item, you expect the itme to look like the one you click on. Also, the back printed differently from how it showed on the screen. I was being careful to leave enough of a margin, but the printed version cut off the edges of the words. In short, I can't use them. They immediately refunded the cost of the postcards, but didn't want to refund the postage. I told them I'd contest it with the credit card, so they finally agreed to refund that. But refused to ship new ones overnight so I'd have them in time for my daughter's party. So, here I am with no invitations for my daughter's party and it's too late to order any new ones. Also, the quality of the printing was bad. Our home printer would have looked nicer.

wesleyb32
9/12/13

It took a while before I finally received my product but it was worth the wait and the money, the site is user friendly.

melissar16
9/5/13

My daughter ordered her wedding programs from Zazzle.com. They were in processing for well over a week after the site promised they would be processed in a day. With the wedding two days away, they still hadn't been shipped. I called twice, talked to two different men, both of whom promised me they would put a rush the order and send it via overnight delivery. I called a third time and talked with a woman who told me because it was my daughter's order, she couldn't speak with me about it. Hellooo...is this information protected by HIPAA? I was just trying to see if they were being shipped that day because if not, don't bother! Please stay away from this site if you want something done in a timely manner. Why do they ask you the event date and then not bother to tell you they can't possibly deliver by then?