US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

352 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/5/12

Worst website ever! They make horrible work, print words on top of words, then make you go through a horrible and long process to get your money back, and charge $7 for shipping for one card. But do I get that money back? Nope. Horrible, ridiculous and will never order from them again.

7/4/12

Excellent, user-friendly, interactive web-site that allows you to view your customized item before it is ordered. Reasonable and competitive prices. Excellent status updates via email. Prompt delivery of fine quality goods.

7/4/12

Once I got the hang of the function, it was easy to adjust/place the picture and text on the personalized coffee mug. I would have preferred if there were a choice of font instead of just a choice of point size.

7/1/12

JUST LOVED TO PRICE OF MY CANVAS BAG GOT A ....REAL DEAL.LOVED THE PRINT I AM PROUD OF MY NATIVE AMERICAN BAG.

7/1/12

I've used Zazzle in the past. Always have good service and fast delivery.
I love their many selections.

6/28/12

Easy to design! Awesome product! Perfect craftsmanship! Zazzle has made not only a happy customer, but a permanent one in the future!

6/21/12

What do you guys think about the Deaf shirts...ridiculous, offensive, or just stupid. ---Deaf (Would Be) Customer

6/20/12

I loved the design of the card, as well as the ease of use. The product was received very quickly. Would definitely order again.

6/18/12

Custom do-it-yourself design system was user friendly for this lay person who is not computer savvy. Product looked very good, good quality. Timely service.

6/8/12

This place has things on their website that they cannot actually sell. I ordered a tee shirt for my brother's birthday and I was really excited because it was his favorite wrestler. I ordered it just in time to arrive for my brother's birthday. 2 days later they e-mailed and said they cancelled the order because it had a "conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." I do not understand how they put this on their website but yet they cannot sell it. I give it 2 stars because at least they gave me my money back. I think in general, you should not depend on this website. Unreliable.

6/4/12

I used Zazzle to design a custom gift and was really happy with the way the entire process turned out. Designing is easy and fun and it allows for some fine tuning of the image and overall design. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to make that special gift (be it for someone else or for themselves).

6/2/12

Zazzle has not only provided me with quality products, gifts, and merchandise, it has become my primary source of income! Because of Zazzle, I was able to quit my day job and do what I love for a living, and I couldn't be happier!

5/28/12

Originally I had a huge problem in ordering off the web page so much in fact that I ended up calling customer services and they were a god sent!!!

5/23/12

I ordered a shirt i designed and it was to small but it was an XL ans that is what i normally wear. I called the rep was so sweet and said she would take care of that for me..well the second shirt which was an XXL still did not fit. I called and the next rep sent me an email to help me find a shirt that would be true to fit. I can not say enough good things about Zazzle and their employees they are WONDERFUL and i will do business with them and refer them for sure!! Thanks soo much Kim Jordan

5/20/12

I was so surprised and pleased on the quality of the t-shirts and how quickly they came. The design was exactly as I requested and they were made and shipped within the week.
Will definately buy from Zazzle.com again

5/17/12

This is great for customizing gifts. Makes it known you took more than just a quick glance at an item, and chose it just for the recipient.

5/15/12

I've been getting custom designs here for a few months and everything has been ok except sometimes my order gets stuck in processing for a little while.

5/10/12

My first order with Zazzle left me completely satisfied with both the mousepad and personalized notepad. The quality far exceeded my expectations and the items arrived in a timely fashion to meet my deadline. I highly recommend Zazzle and look forward to placing an order with them again very soon.

5/10/12

I wanted a special shirt for my daughter, who skis. I found it at Zazzle. I ordered about a week before Christmas and it arrived in plenty of time. She loved it! I liked it so well I ordered one for myself!

5/9/12

I've ordered a half dozen different tee shirts from Zazzle and have enjoyed customizing them. The quality of the shirts and the design and printing were exactly as I wanted them to be. I love zazzle!

5/3/12

I was a little annoyed with this purchasing experience because there were images of the John Carter character (actor Taylor Kitsch) shown as being available for order on a t-shirt (on the Disney Store site) that could not actually be ordered. I finally tried directly through Zazzle and bought two different though less attractive designs. Both shirts are comfortable and the colors are good.

5/3/12

Everything is great. The quality of your tshirts is far more superior than CafePress and buying this shirt put profits toward a cancer foundation.

4/27/12

in principle it is quite good, but delivery too long... hier poster.us.com 7-21 working days and quality excellent, and is cheaper, if wish that on a site isn't present it is possible to write on e-mail and they will make and will send

4/24/12

LOVE this website, I order everything from here for my daughters things. It's the first place I go to, especially with the great prIces with the coupons they send me!!:)

4/23/12

Easy to navigate website with many designs available but also loved being able to add to my design to make it unique to fit our needs.

4/21/12

I ordered from their Australian site: Zazzle.com.au.
Nice items arrived on time and intact but were a bit expensive especially with higher postage charges than I expected. Postages seemed more than when I order from Amazon US.
Products arrived and were as described so its a good site for unusual customised presents. I dealt with customer service over several emails as I lost my account password. Never got back into my account as they didnot help or really seem very interested, their last email suggested "start another account". I did but am still unhappy that I cant access my old data. Poor service which I have rarely found in US department stores. Online needs to do it better. Difficult to recommend based on price and service. Use if desperate.

4/20/12

Frankly, I don't know too much about this firm. Yet, ----- I was attempting to order a custom t-shirt, difficulty with the designing on their site. Well, it might have been me, since art design is not my strength. So, I stopped and took a break for a day or two. Well, I have been inundated with e-mails, that in and of itself tells me something ---- Sorry, good-bye

4/16/12

So far I've had an amazing experience with ZAZZLE! I'll be doing business with Zazzle for a long time to come!

4/12/12

WOW! Was just getting ready to place an order when i took a sec to pull up reviews. The last time I saw a company that inspired so much disappointment (really, how many birthdays, weddings and anniversaries can one organization f**k up?), frustration with crappy service/ wrong orders, and outright anger over customer service was Clear Wire. Enough said!

4/12/12

I have used this website numerous times and have always been very pleased with the outcome. The site is very user friendly and extensive in the products that it offers. I think the prices are very reasonable also. I will definetly recomend it to friends.

4/5/12

The shirt i ordered was custom made, i wrote what i wanted the front and back to say. the shirt was good, everything was spelled correctly, the only thing i didnt like was that the writing is very... splotchy? i guess would be the right word? i feel like if i put it in the washer my 20 bucks will be gone. Looks like they wrote on it with marker or something but not really that bad. not sure if i can put what im trying to say into words but just say i wont be buying anther custom made shirt from them.

4/4/12

I love putting my pix and artwork on the products you provide. I took a while, but I soon started getting nice comments and then sales. It's so easy to work with your templates etc. I love making my anual Christmas and Birthday cards through Zazzle. It makes it a whole lot easier thatn making my card by hand. It saves a lot of time and work.

4/3/12

I was more than thrilled with my order which was a personalized keychain with a photo. The quality of the final product was superb, my item was delivered in a very timely manner and the person who I gave it to as a gift actually cried when she got it. Thank you so much. I would definitely order from Zazzle again.

3/31/12

My order was great i would love to order from company again,, i was very happy with the order and it did not take long to get it at my home... thank you again

3/27/12

Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered from them a couple of times and I've never had trouble. Quality and delivery time are also ok. Their prices are crazy, though.

3/26/12

Zazzle has tons of unique and really cool products! I found a t-shirt for my friend and I and fell in love with them. The shirts were cut smaller than standard sizes but I just ordered a larger size. I love my purchases from Zazzle!!

3/24/12

I have written a children's picture book about a grasshopper and a cricket. I had ordered some grasshopper buttons before, gave them out with the book, and re-ordered 100 more. This time I had the title of the book printed on the bottom of the button. Outstanding! I'll probably be ordering more soon. Thank you.

3/22/12

I ordered buttons in plenty of time for them to arrive in time for a party I was having then also paid extra for expeditied shipping. The bittons were stock, not customized. I also requested notification if they would not be delivered on time. I received no notice yet the buttons arrived AFTER my party. This site makes promises it cannot deliver.

3/21/12

Recieved the dishwasher magnet bubbles clean/dirty sign. I was disappointed at how small this sign is. It was meant for 2 boys to know when to empty the dishwasher.

3/17/12

I ordered business card from them but they were very expensive for the quantity we received verses other competitors where the designs are not that impressive. When we received a 50% on a Friday, we eagerly were trying our best to get the cards done but there were site errors. I contacted them about our troubles and they did not resolve the situation. I stopped using them from then on. If Customer service had a follow through then I would have stayed a happy customer.

3/15/12

This order as well as all my orders were wonderful!! Thank you Zazzle for making the process easy & fun!!

3/8/12

Your search engine when looking for poster prints is a hit or miss when trying to find a specific print. When I received my "Love on the Beach" poster, the writing look completely fake, nothing like it did on your website. Not putting that one up on my wall.

3/7/12

Long time to deliver a simple poster. Same day bought also a made to measure frame from other website and it promptly arrived. Frame now lying on the floor whilst waiting for the poster to arrive. Last time I buy from them. Also delivery costs quite high for such a small item. this is why I feel even more crossed.

2/24/12

My contra dance designs are now available easily, on a multitude of products. The shirt and the mug I purchased came out wonderfully. It is easy to customize the products, and I'm finding that Zazzle really has their act together, in terms of being organized and efficient. I am quite impressed.

2/21/12

The sky is the limit on Zazzle's website. Anything that you can imagine is possible. Orders are filled accurately and shipped professionally. I could not be more satisfied, which is why I continue to return!!

2/18/12

Zazzle does not even deserve one star. I have been an artist on Zazzle for a little more than a year now and they do nothing but cause headache. For example, today I went to cash my Zazzle pay check and I couldn't because THEY did NOT sign it and they do not have customer service over the weekend. I also find it funny that they sent me a FAKE check and now suddenly my sight won't work which means I can not contact them.

2/15/12

Unbelievable customer service! You are the best online store I've ever experienced! Products are awesome!

2/15/12

My gifts were late in arriving but that is not unusual when the delivery is to Australia.
Other than that, the quality was and is exceptional. The gifts were for family so naturally I wanted the best for them and they were delighted. The sizes were perfect and Zazzle's tshirt quality is tops.

2/13/12

Quick service and easy to use website to design my business cards. I really liked how easy it was to use.

2/13/12

I am thankful for being introduced to Zazzle. Their quality of work in reproducing my art on various platforms is excellent and very faithfully reproduced.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber