US Government's NSF

1800 Seaport Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063, United States
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE
support@zazzle.com

People interested in Zazzle are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 188 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 604 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michelled41
12/14/14

Having had nothing but good experiences with Zazzle in the past, I am SEVERELY disappointed in their recent service. I ordered a Christmas present for someone on November 28, and it is STILL showing as processing - even though they already charged my credit card the day I "purchased it." I emailed their customer service to try and get help, and they haven't responded - and I am currently sitting on the phone on hold ... for 24 MINUTES. Ridiculous. I ordered a second item that also hasn't arrived yet, but at the very least, that one CLAIMS that it's shipping. (And my boyfriend ordered something on November 28 as well, and his has been claiming to have shipped for over a week now...but again, at least his doesn't say PROCESSING anymore!) This has left a horrible taste in my mouth, and I must say, I am becoming discouraged from ordering any more things from Zazzle in the future. If I do not get help soon, I will be contacting my credit card and asking them to reverse the charge since I never received my item, and the BBB might be hearing from me as well.

judithl6
12/14/14

Poor quality, order t-shirt looks like 2 year old did print, can hardly see print, and then they put text over picture, don't deserve any stars, and I been told asking for a refund, forget by others, didn't arrive like was stated either

chrisl85
12/14/14

My order supposedly shipped 12/1/14. Had not received it by 12/9/14, tried to track it with the tracking # they gave on line but the numbers were invalid. So contacted them via email (they call it opening a case). No reply. Opened another case 12/10/14. Nothing, not even an email that they got my case. Order arrived today. While I like the product I don't like their lack of customer service. I'm sure they don't need any more of my money.

laurier10
12/14/14

I teach photography and showed the first 2 items I ordered to my students. They were very impressed! The products so far have been beautifully done, accurate color, and high quality with excellent prices.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye out for the sales and hop on them!

lisal80
12/14/14

The first time ordered from them everything was perfect. My past order has been a series of screw ups on their end. Order placed 11/21, got an email my order is ready to be shipped on 11/21. on 12/6 I call them because I havent received my order and they do not give out tracking details with their shipping. I was on hold for 45 minutes, no exaggerating. They said they would re-do it and ship it out ... still have no cards but its only been a few days. The kicker now, I check my paypal statement and they charged me 2 times for my order... and I have nothing !!!!! N O T H I N G !!! I recommend ordering from the once, they are good the first time around. Now I'm sitting on hold for 22 minutes now listening to dreaded hold music loosing my mind. .. Okay just got done talking to someone, he assures me that I was only charged once, I'm looking at my monthly statement and I was definitely charged twice. So now I have to do the paypal dispute thing...great..

chrisb148
12/13/14

I have been telling my friends about how great and easy it was to get some great unusual stuff from your site. Unfortunately I looked at the status of my main order today and it seems it has been cancelled?? I really need this for Christmas and have email customer service to resolve this before christmas. :( PLEASE contact me and reinstate my order so I can get it in time. It says one of my orders was shipped on the 5th Dec but still haven't received it but the larger most important order has been cancelled? :( HELP

ashleyr28
12/12/14

I used Zazzle for my son's birthday party invitations. Site was very easy to use to customize the invites. Great quality paper and an amazing price. Will definitely use them again!

rachaelj
12/12/14

Good products, interesting products; UNFORTUNATELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I don't believe they actually have a call center. It's a pre-recorded message that leaves you waiting indefinitely. Noone replies to emails. And yet, their web site states they will not accept returns after 30 days without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST. WTF. I currently have one pending shipment and another shipment I'd like to return because it is below the standard of what I thought I was ordering. How is it possible to return merchandise if noone answers emails, answers the phone, and the email via the web site clearly generates no confirmation? Will not order from Zazzle and will file a complaint with the BBB.

Tip for consumers: After posting this review, Zazzle promptly contacted me by phone and issued a refund for one of the items and provided a shipping status on another. It's unfortunate it took a terrible review for that to happen but I am grateful and pleased with the outcome. They sell cool things; just need better methods of communication with customers.

squiggoilp
12/12/14

Yes, one star means "doesn't get any worse than this -- stay away!" I ordered two mugs, both with customization. One mug was perfect and the other had no personalization. I contacted customer service via email and have never heard back. I've tried to call three days in a row and the line is either constantly busy or the recording says to hold. Well, I did hold for 42 minutes one day but that's too much to expect for a repeat patience session! This company has worse customer service than even Comcast. At least Comcast picks up the phone!!! Will never order anything from Zazzle again and I will tell everyone I know to do the same.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

christied7
12/12/14

This site is a total scam. They have my money and the website says my item shipped. I am filing a complaint with the BBC tomorrow. Wish I had read all the bad reviews prior to entering the site. Bad call, stay away. Buyer beware.....you have been warned!

jessicas71
12/12/14

This is the second year in a row I have used Zazzle to customize a mug for the holidays as a gift. Both years I received the mug sooner than expected. Additionally, the photos I selected for the mugs were clear and the color rich. I have been more than satisfied with the products ordered from Zazzle.

nishao
12/11/14

Zazzle doesn't deserve the one star I gave them. I've been waiting 5 days to receive a "return merchandise authorization". Cannot get anyone on the phone and Zazzle will not respond to the 3 emails I've sent. What reputable company operates in this manner? I WILL NOT order from Zazzle again! This company is a joke.

lindag53
12/11/14

DONE WITH ZAZZLE ! Haven't received framed poster that was supposedly shipped on DEC 1st according to the email sent to me with tracking number but shipper has no record of receiving package and says is still at original location. After several phone calls to Zazzle on hold for minimum of 45mins. and with last call never being answered after 1 hr i gave up. All the happy "customer service" talk is total BS, you can't get an answer from Zazzle even if you are lucky enough to get a human on the phone they pass the problem to the shipper who says it was never picked up from Zazzle. Unless you want bleeding ulcers don't get involved with this company.

Update: Zazzle response is incorrect. Did not receive on 12/9 received several days later but atleast received it. Still does not excuse the extremely poor customer service even if by miracle the phone was answered. Seeing that this was a time of year when people are gift shopping and receiving the item is time sensitive it is imperative that Zazzle staff customer service and at least answer the phones. Phone wait time was unacceptable at the least of the wait times was 50 mins or no answer at all for days. So I am glad that Zazzle contacted me although I cannot recall that happening. Was this response to my complaint just a CYA to appear responsive for the benefit of other people looking for a review?

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!! Shop elsewhere.

normag1
12/10/14

The company is easy to work with and very helpful. The product received was exactly as shown. Will definitely use Zazzle.com again.

madelinew
12/10/14

I spent hours designing my business cards, flyers to mail to clients, return address labels, gift certificates, "chubby" business cards with my service menu on them and regular sized business cards that I designed as coupons. I paid over $100 for fast shipping, it took a week for my items to be delivered. ( surprised that one full week was their fastest shipping??) First I recieved the gift certificates and return address labels, then the flyers and my business cards. I NEVER recieved the service menu cards or the coupons!! I tried calling numerous times and hung up after over 30 minutes on hold. I sent an email stating my issues and recieved a response that said:

"Thanks for contacting the support team at Zazzle.We are truly sorry for the delay in responding to your query. As you can imagine, due to the start of the holiday season we are experiencing a high increase in the volume of emails we are receiving and are working diligently to respond to every customer.

Our records indicate that your package has been delivered. We do hope you are enjoying your products and have received them in good order! If you have any further questions or comments, please visit our Support Team at www.zazzle.com/support."

How am I supposed to go about telling them I never recieved either of those items if their records showed they were delivered, will they believe me and return my money? I sure hope so, the order was over $300 dollars! I was forced to go to kinkos and make the service menus and coupons because I needed them and didnt have time to wait hours in hold! This has been very disappointing and if my issues are not fully resolved I will NEVER do business with Zazzle again, or recommend anyone to use them.

Also my business cards I was very excited about, unfortunately the edges of them were not cleanly cut they were peeling the design on the front edges. After spending so much time and money I couldn't be more frustrated.

Tip for consumers: Unfortunately after the hours I spent designing everything, the money I spent and items recieved and NEVER RECIEVED I DO NOT RECOMMEND using ZAZZLE.

lindaj36
12/10/14

I placed an order back in October and still have yet to receive it. I have contacted the company via email multiple times with no response. This is completely unacceptable. I purposely placed my order before the holiday season to prevent delays and I am still experiencing that. This is ridiculous. I will never shop here again and suggest you don't as well.

wendya14
12/9/14

Well it looks like I've been taking as a sucker! As many people I've ordered from zazzle and was all happy about it too! The order went fast they charged me that day... then nothing happened! I email daily no responses I call but who ever gets an answer.?! Monday morning I'm calling the BBC on them and then going to my bank to take care of the fraud from zazzle!!!

Tip for consumers: Really look into the site before ordering... wish I had.

timb70
12/9/14

My wife ordered a shirt from Zazzle and it is too small for my nephew. We have tried repeatedly to get an RMA by calling and waiting on hold for inordinate amounts of time to no avail. We have emailed and gotten no response. The shirt was of good quality and delivery was quick. We just cannot get customer service! We were going to give this as a Christmas gift but I don't believe I will get a response in time....

I was contacted by Zazzle after posting and they are working to solve the problem. I will upgrade the stars for service and returns. Hopefully I receive the shipment as promised. Response to the issue after the review was prompt. If not satisfied I will revise! Way to step up Zazzle.

Tip for consumers: It's a crap shoot with service and returns. So far, I am crapping out!

Given time and review, they will work to fix the problems.

fredas2
12/9/14

Love Zazzle.com. First year to order. Easy to use site and so many options! The ornaments are amazing (although the holly on the bottom "S" curve is little "reptilian" looking :o), it is still beautiful). Colors are nice and vivid. Adding message to back of ornament was a little challenging, but was finally successful.

Tip for consumers: Don't give up when trying to add text.

norbertw6
12/8/14

I love how easy it is to shop for specifically what I want on this site. It wasn't the cheapest price, but I got some hard to find items, and they arrived on time and were as they appear on the site.

Tip for consumers: I liked this site because I found hard to locate items, and was able to combine shipping. I will use this site again.

billyl12
12/8/14

This was my first time purchasing from Zazzle. I placed an order on Monday Dec 1 for a wallet for my grandson. Their website read that it would take 1-2 business days. It is now Friday Dec 5 and my order status remains as "processing". I've sent 2 emails with NO RESPONSE from them. I've called several times this morning, only to be placed on hold or received a recording that they were having phone trouble and then got disconnected. BUT they charged my credit card on Dec 2. I didn't think a business was supposed to charge you prior to shipping the item. So, BUYER BEWARE. Apparently, this company is NOT REPUTABLE!!!

Tip for consumers: You better look elsewhere because you probably won't get what you order.

cathyc32
12/8/14

I am trying to reach Zazzle to return a t-shirt that I ordered that was too big. They do NOT answer the phone( I do not have time to be on hold longer than 40 minutes) and have not replied to my e-mail.I am very frustrated. I have been calling for 4 days.Is this a ploy or do people actually reach them to return things?The t-shirt was very good quality and I have already ordered a new one in the correct size.I am so disappointed in the quality of service provided for returns that I am unsure if I will ever order from them again.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you order the correct size. The Zazzle guarantee is not much good if you can never reach them and they require a ROM number ( which is not provided with your order) to return items.

charliev6
12/7/14

HORRIBLE!!!! Stay away from this site!!!!! This website is a bunch of bull! All zazzle does is steal your money! I ordered invitation for an 80th surprise party next month and I could not track my order despite giving it a few days to show up on time. After about two weeks it finally showed up under my zazzle account and it showed that it had shipped when I went to my post office to pick it up it wasn't there!!! Everyone in that post office looked for it! Upon NUMEROUS CALLS AND EMAILS i still have not received a response and they will keep you on hold forever! "High volume of calls!" Stay the hell away from zazzle!

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!!!!

sherris9
12/5/14

I ordered some bday invites from this company. It said 5-12 days. So on the 12th day I emailed them and told them I didnt have the invites and that I needed them asap. They said it must be lost in transit. So they printed more out and sent them the same day and I will be getting them tomorrow. I was really ticked at first but I have to say they made a great come back.

Tip for consumers: great customer service. Leave plenty of time to ship in case it gets lost and they have time to re-send.

lauram72
12/4/14

I have never wrote a review before because I feel that businesses do make mistakes and strive to do their best. But ZAZZLE is the worst company I have ever dealt with! I ordered my stamps on 11/20/14 and still have NOT received my order and I paid for 1 day shipping!!!! My wedding invitations are NOT going out on time because of you!!!!! If anyone reads this post PLEASE NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Worst company I have ever ordered anything from!!!!! I have received email after email saying they have been shipped and will be received that day, then I will get another email saying it will be another day!!!!! I have been on hold all day today trying to talk to someone and of course haven't reached anyone yet. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZAZZLE!!!

terryb61
12/4/14

Zazzle
Great site and exceptional service ! Highly recommended!!!

micheler9
12/3/14

Products I've received from Zazzle more than met my expectations. Christmas cards are of heavy stock and I know will elicit chuckles for my friends.

lindaf32
11/29/14

These guys rock. I ordered a case for my new iPhone 6 and it arrived with a tiny little chip in the plastic. With absolutely NO hesitation, Zazzle initiated a new order for me without asking me to even return the item. They only asked that I email a picture of the defective case. The return process was seamless and wonderful. I will order from them again for sure.

lyndat1
11/28/14

Zazzle sent the wrong item. I emailed and called them over 5 days. Have you heard from them. Service sucks.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Find another place to buy your product

jillc15
11/28/14

I paid a lot of money for posters to decorate our home gym (from Zazzle). I was willing to incur the cost for the images and quality I thought would come from this company and from a product that cost so much. Well, I did NOT get what I paid for. Disappointed is an understatement! The quality was horrific- fuzzy and grainy. I had to pay to ship them back (in addition to the shipping I paid to receive them). 100% satisfaction is not guaranteed.

Tip for consumers: Do Not use this site for poster purchases- horrible quality

jy37
11/27/14

Quality products at great prices and super fast shipping. Highly recommend!

karleyt
11/27/14

I am fairly sure these views must be fabricated. I ordered from Zazzle 6 weeks ago. They never confirmed my payment, despite the money leaving my bank, rather I was receiving emails prodding me to 'make my payment.' I made them aware of this but they instructed me (corrospondence with them is about a 3 day wait for a reply) that it takes time to receive the payment in some cases. 4 weeks later I had not received my order nor heard from them. I emailed them proof of payment and asked what was taking so long. My last email from them, one week ago, told me my order was being looked at my their financial department. Today I simply requested my money back which I highly doubt will happen. Stay away from Zazzle if you dont enjoy not receiving what you paid for :)

dianee8
11/27/14

I ordered 5 decorative couch pillows from Zazzle. First of all, it took approximately three weeks to receive them. Secondly, the materials they were made of were of poor quality, especially for the price I paid. I returned them three weeks ago and they deny ever receiving the shipment. I forwarded them the proof of delivery back to them only to have them completely ignore my email. And still no credit. I am going to contest the charge on my credit card and let Zazzle deal with that one.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money.

thomasm80
11/25/14

Zazzle is generally good. Their prints have - across 3 orders - been awesome, and their products are almost without exception almost. Zazzle gives good value for money, but not exceptional, and their prices aren't as cheap as you could find elsewhere. I'd recommend Zazzle for good value for money for effort in buying; they're a lot easier to buy from than other companies, and aren't very expensive.

mariag59
11/24/14

Zazzle is my go to site for business cards, custom products, etc. They are easy to access if there is a problem and they always come through to make us, the customer, satisfied. I really adore their selection of business card designs. I get compliments all the time when I extend my card to a client. THANK YOU ZAZZLE!

evas27
11/20/14

STAY AWAY!! Ordered invitations - site said manufactured today and shipped tomorrow so I ordered them. One week passed by - no shipping tracking number. Called customer service several times for ETA and no one could gives me a date. After waiting 18-22 minutes every time I call, I am still being told "as soon as the invitations are processed, we will ship it out." Trying to get an answer from a supervisor right now. If they can't tell me when I will actually get these, I will cancel the order because I needed to send them out last week. The event is on Thanksgiving - next week!!!

johnl89
11/18/14

Searching the Zazzle website always allows me to see the scope of Zazzle's offerings. By typing in a specific request -- birthdays, sympathy, wedding, even holidays which are not usually found such as St David's Day (Welsh patron saint )--one can quickly choose the best card in that category.

brandih5
11/17/14

Great selection, great prices and fast shipping. I've used them multiple times and never had a problem.

brucem8
11/14/14

We live in a 4 bedroom 2 story house and I recently asked my wife if she knew where
our fire extinguishers were located.I realized as I was asking the question that I was
not certain of where I placed all the extinguishers.So I went on-line and found
Zazzle who made stickers(fire extinguishers) that I placed through the house and
they look just fine! The price was reasonable and the stickers brought a level of
comfort to know exactly where our fire extinguishers were located.

markm149
11/9/14

I wanted a Hieronymus Bosch necktie to wear when discussing this painter's work in class. There were none on eBay, but Zazzle had several. Zazzle has stuff nobody else has. This is a good thing.

latoyad1
11/7/14

Because this was a last minute order for our destination wedding, I had no choice but to go along with it; however, the price for the quality of the print on the shirts we received were less than satisfactory, in my opinion. I have used sites in the past where you can customize products; however, the look of the ones I received from Zazzle looked as if they were done on a below average printer, as opposed to being screen printed. The words were blurry and/or faded on the shirt. What should have been black ink, looked more gray. I ordered three shirts - two for the bride and one for the groom. The groom's shirt was the best of the bunch. I customized two of the three shirts, and the other was already done by a Zazzle designer. The quality of the shirts themselves was not bad, even considering I went with the lesser (value) options. Although the shirts were a hit, I was a bit disappointed and probably will not order this type of product from Zazzle in the future.

bryanj18
11/6/14

Easy to use site, very user friendly.

sharonb38
11/6/14

I love Zazzle, their products and their customer service. I had an issue with my wording on a shirt and they sent me a new one within two (2) days!

katherineh12
11/5/14

I really enjoyed browsing through all the wonderful products that this site offers. I was looking for a certain type of poster and found just the right thing in the size that I needed.

nicholeg
11/3/14

They shipped the product very quickly and it was in excellent condition! I am very satisfied.

jenniferk35
11/2/14

Great place to make custom football buttons. Have helmets in different colors and you can customize the number and team and player names. Received many compliments on sons football button. Great colors and the buttons are well made.

I also used Zazzle to order a photocopy of my sons football picture that was on our local news website. Great way to capture the moment.

martiew
10/31/14

every product I ordered or customized came out beyond my expectations. It was fun customizing my gift items and they look great. Quality is excellent.

marciac5
10/30/14

I have just begun to use my photography to design items to be shared with family and friends. I am more than pleased with all aspects of this website.

patriciao13
10/30/14

The people at Zazzle have more patience then Job himself. I ordered the wrong item and they gave me a credit without argument. I went to reorder and could not find my way through the steps - mainly because I am not into graphics and am computer illiterate. Two emalls later I was talking with an agent who guided me through the steps and my order was complete. I would definitely order - in fact I am going to order, again. Thanks to all the special people at Zazzle who helped.

kathy-rayf
10/29/14

Had of a shirt for a Navy reunion. Sent in the order with a custom photo online. Two days later in my hands. Great product , great service. Will use Zazzle again. Thank you for making my reunion very special.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
sharonf16
A: I do have a store on Zazzle, but wouldn't steer you wrong since I hate being lied to or cheated myself (Ask me about getting my car serviced last week for $2,800.00 .... or fighting insurance for over a year in a flooded house ... I do know what it's like to have things go wrong - trust me!), so ... I can tell you for a fact that everything I've ever created for myself honestly thrilled me and did ship on time or even earlier than I expected. Zazzle is a lot of fun, great quality, and unique, so maybe if you give them a try, you'll be happy with the result, and if not, they WILL make it right!
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle