US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

329 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

5/3/12

I was a little annoyed with this purchasing experience because there were images of the John Carter character (actor Taylor Kitsch) shown as being available for order on a t-shirt (on the Disney Store site) that could not actually be ordered. I finally tried directly through Zazzle and bought two different though less attractive designs. Both shirts are comfortable and the colors are good.

5/2/12

I love the book plates I purchased. They are exactly what I was looking for. The ordering was easy and the shipping was fast.

5/2/12

I have been looking for this shirt for years and was thrilled to finally find it at Zazzle....everything went great....from the order..to the updates....to delivery.

4/27/12

I found this website quite by accident as my 30 plus son and his friend was telling me about the "honey badger". This subject became quite a funny conversation that we all had fun with! I started looking for a gift about the honey badger and found an incredible array of Tshirts. I purchased one as a surprised, it came and my son was DELIGHTED! It was of excellent quality, fit well and I am sure will be worn over and over! His wife and children loved it and we will remember the laughter we had over this one simple animal who "DON"T CARE"

4/27/12

in principle it is quite good, but delivery too long... hier poster.us.com 7-21 working days and quality excellent, and is cheaper, if wish that on a site isn't present it is possible to write on e-mail and they will make and will send

4/23/12

This is the only website that has worked for me. I am actually making money every month, enough to pay a couple bills or if I feel like buying something with my artwork on it, then I can use my earnings! ProSeller levels ARE achievable! I've made it to the first level already and am waiting for graduation to get to the next level. This website is AWESOME and all the store owners are kind and helpful! I tell everyone I see about this site!

4/21/12

I ordered from their Australian site: Zazzle.com.au.
Nice items arrived on time and intact but were a bit expensive especially with higher postage charges than I expected. Postages seemed more than when I order from Amazon US.
Products arrived and were as described so its a good site for unusual customised presents. I dealt with customer service over several emails as I lost my account password. Never got back into my account as they didnot help or really seem very interested, their last email suggested "start another account". I did but am still unhappy that I cant access my old data. Poor service which I have rarely found in US department stores. Online needs to do it better. Difficult to recommend based on price and service. Use if desperate.

4/20/12

Frankly, I don't know too much about this firm. Yet, ----- I was attempting to order a custom t-shirt, difficulty with the designing on their site. Well, it might have been me, since art design is not my strength. So, I stopped and took a break for a day or two. Well, I have been inundated with e-mails, that in and of itself tells me something ---- Sorry, good-bye

4/16/12

So far I've had an amazing experience with ZAZZLE! I'll be doing business with Zazzle for a long time to come!

4/13/12

I ordered a Chinook Salmon hat and it turned out beautiful. It is a gift and it arrived faster than I expected. I was amazed at the low price as well.
Thank you! I will use this site again for gifts!
Nancy

4/12/12

WOW! Was just getting ready to place an order when i took a sec to pull up reviews. The last time I saw a company that inspired so much disappointment (really, how many birthdays, weddings and anniversaries can one organization f**k up?), frustration with crappy service/ wrong orders, and outright anger over customer service was Clear Wire. Enough said!

4/12/12

I have used this website numerous times and have always been very pleased with the outcome. The site is very user friendly and extensive in the products that it offers. I think the prices are very reasonable also. I will definetly recomend it to friends.

4/9/12

Ordered three specialty ties from Zazzle. When they arrived, they were a bit too wide for my husband's taste. They also had a hard starchy feel to them. When I requested a RMA number, the customer service department totally took care of me! This is a totally awesome company! Very customer service oriented! I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

4/9/12

I ordered a fantastic photo of Jeremy Lin driving with the ball . . . It's up in my office where I can gaze at it all day . . haha . . The poster was just as described and arrived in great time. Mahalo!

4/5/12

The shirt i ordered was custom made, i wrote what i wanted the front and back to say. the shirt was good, everything was spelled correctly, the only thing i didnt like was that the writing is very... splotchy? i guess would be the right word? i feel like if i put it in the washer my 20 bucks will be gone. Looks like they wrote on it with marker or something but not really that bad. not sure if i can put what im trying to say into words but just say i wont be buying anther custom made shirt from them.

4/4/12

I love putting my pix and artwork on the products you provide. I took a while, but I soon started getting nice comments and then sales. It's so easy to work with your templates etc. I love making my anual Christmas and Birthday cards through Zazzle. It makes it a whole lot easier thatn making my card by hand. It saves a lot of time and work.

4/3/12

Very pleased with the website, had really great items from t-shirts to accessories. This is a site I bookmarked to use for shopping for the holidays since there are so many great items and I many people to shop for and at times it is hard to find their interests and this site seems to have it all.

4/1/12

The website is, for the most part, easy to use. I kind of wish they didn't keep credit card information in the system for future orders. The identity theft possibilities are a bit scary.

3/27/12

Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered from them a couple of times and I've never had trouble. Quality and delivery time are also ok. Their prices are crazy, though.

3/26/12

Zazzle has tons of unique and really cool products! I found a t-shirt for my friend and I and fell in love with them. The shirts were cut smaller than standard sizes but I just ordered a larger size. I love my purchases from Zazzle!!

3/24/12

I have written a children's picture book about a grasshopper and a cricket. I had ordered some grasshopper buttons before, gave them out with the book, and re-ordered 100 more. This time I had the title of the book printed on the bottom of the button. Outstanding! I'll probably be ordering more soon. Thank you.

3/22/12

I ordered buttons in plenty of time for them to arrive in time for a party I was having then also paid extra for expeditied shipping. The bittons were stock, not customized. I also requested notification if they would not be delivered on time. I received no notice yet the buttons arrived AFTER my party. This site makes promises it cannot deliver.

3/21/12

This is a great site. I ordered a custom coffee mug (a morphing mug) and I am very happy with my purchase. They shipped very quickly considering it was a custom order. I will definetly order from them again. Its a good place to shop when you are looking for affordable personalized gifts.

3/21/12

Recieved the dishwasher magnet bubbles clean/dirty sign. I was disappointed at how small this sign is. It was meant for 2 boys to know when to empty the dishwasher.

3/20/12

Extremely helpful and knowledgable staff. Literally walked me through each step of my order, and were extremely friendly. Unlike other websites from whom I've ordered in the past, only to fiind the process tedious! Will definitely be ordering from Zazzle in the future!

3/17/12

I ordered business card from them but they were very expensive for the quantity we received verses other competitors where the designs are not that impressive. When we received a 50% on a Friday, we eagerly were trying our best to get the cards done but there were site errors. I contacted them about our troubles and they did not resolve the situation. I stopped using them from then on. If Customer service had a follow through then I would have stayed a happy customer.

3/8/12

Your search engine when looking for poster prints is a hit or miss when trying to find a specific print. When I received my "Love on the Beach" poster, the writing look completely fake, nothing like it did on your website. Not putting that one up on my wall.

3/7/12

Long time to deliver a simple poster. Same day bought also a made to measure frame from other website and it promptly arrived. Frame now lying on the floor whilst waiting for the poster to arrive. Last time I buy from them. Also delivery costs quite high for such a small item. this is why I feel even more crossed.

3/6/12

The t-shirt I ordered was amazing. High quality and the pictures came out very clear. It did not take long to be shipped to a U.S. address. The tie I ordered was more than I expected. The graphic did not look cheap and the tie was also high quality. It took about 2 weeks to be shipped to a Canadian adress. I love this site!

3/1/12

just awesome. Loveed everything about it from the selection, to the quality, to the accuracy and fast on-time shipping. Cost is perfectly set as well.

2/24/12

What a great site! Always has some kind of promotional discount going and tons of neat ideas and products!

2/18/12

Zazzle does not even deserve one star. I have been an artist on Zazzle for a little more than a year now and they do nothing but cause headache. For example, today I went to cash my Zazzle pay check and I couldn't because THEY did NOT sign it and they do not have customer service over the weekend. I also find it funny that they sent me a FAKE check and now suddenly my sight won't work which means I can not contact them.

2/15/12

Unbelievable customer service! You are the best online store I've ever experienced! Products are awesome!

2/15/12

I was able to customize my product exactly how I wanted it. It arrived within three days (without paying extra for it to come so fast) and came out exactly the way I wanted.

2/10/12

Tis was an EPIC place for unique shirts and other stuff that i'm semi lazy to say but more than plain clothes.

1/29/12

I had a lot of fun poking around looking at available graphics, etc. Ordering was EXTREMELY easy and the size-related advice was spot on. The shirt itself was of good quality fabric and the print job was admirable.

1/18/12

The review of my personalized product is already on the Zazzle site, but to make it short, they reproduced on the product a 1955 black & white photo, taken with a child's box camera of the time, which had been scanned in and cropped, and it came out perfectly with just the text I wanted with it. The first one arrived damaged in shipping, broken handle. A quick E-mail with an attached photo of the damage resulted in a second one delivered within a week, with perfect image just like the first, no hassles and no extra charges. They make a good product and they give excellent service, particularly when one considers we are on opposite coasts of the USA.

1/9/12

First Order received damaged.
Second Order never received, emails ignored.
Don't waste your money, time and stress with these people...buy what you need locally!

1/3/12

I had a great experience on zazzle.com. I love the way you can customize your picture on a mug or tee shirt by using the virtual toggle switch to center it where you want it, and make it bigger or smaller

1/3/12

I was so happy to have my order in time for christmas. My husband watches the "that Metal Show" and wanted a shirt. So I was very pleased when my package arrivied > thanks

12/31/11

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OR FUNNY T SHIRTS!! THE WORST!!!
I ordered a Skyscrapers of Philadelphia poster I had seen in a Philadelphia restaurant. What they sent was one of the worst photocopies I have ever seen--I could to better by taking a picture with my own camera and getting a blowup from CVS. I didn't think the technology existed to make something so bad--blurred, out of focus--it looked like someone took a picture of the poster from a distance away and had the result blown up. Unbelievable. And much smaller than the size ordered. I had read some reviews that their products were poor quality (blurred and washed out), but I figured a poster is a poster. Apparently, what they are selling are very poor quality reproductions of the original posters. Even so, it's hard to understand how you could make something of such poor quality. I could do better without hardly any effort. BOTTOM LINE--YOU WON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDERED! KEEP AWAY!

12/26/11

A friend recommended this site to me. It was very easy to navigate around and find the product I wanted. Designing my own personalized product was so easy. I had a problem with the shipping, they only sent one product when I had ordered two and the one that was sent wasn't printed very well. Customer service was great, they reissued the order and priority sent me the two products. The quality was so much better, I was impressed with the way they handled the problem. I definitely recommend this site.

12/21/11

Awful service. Placed an order on 04/12/11 and stll not received. There is no tracking order to find out where the package is even though delivery charges were extremely expensive. I've emailed their customer service days ago and no reply. Do not use them.

12/19/11

"This was the WORST service I have received in a very long time. I spent hours trying to make a photo to canvas print as a Christmas gift for a friend and even paid extra to guarantee that the order would arrive before Christmas. I was relieved once the order was processed and happy with the outcome. After more than a day I received an order cancellation email with no explanation. After sending two emails inquiring about the reasons for the cancellation with no response, I spent another couple of hours making another one with a different picture thinking that was the problem. Again, a day later and once I think the order has already shipped, I get an order cancellation email. I called and tried to talk to a rep, I was on hold for about a half hour before finally talking to someone who then told me he had no idea why my order was cancelled and suggested I email the customer service people, which I'd already done twice with no response! I will NEVER shop here again!!"

12/18/11

The crew at Zazzle put out a consistently high quality product and the website is really easy to use.

12/12/11

Ordered 1 mug via zazzle.co.uk assuming they would ship from the UK.. but no, it came from the USA. It took 3 WEEKS to get here and when it arrived it was the wrong order!!! They must have some really incompetent people working on the line because apparently this happens quite a bit. I'm still waiting for a response from them but it's already Dec 12th so based on their turnaround time i won't be able to get my actual order in time for Xmas :(

Furthermore, they don't even have a UK phone number. Their ONLY support number is in the U.S. and i couldn't even get through all the way from Ireland. Does their phone line even work? This company appears to be in serious need of an audit on their trading practices.

12/8/11

Interestingly enough, when I was asked if I was satisfied with my experience and clicked "no", I was brought to an invalid link. When I clicked "yes" I was brought here. hmmm. Well, after a bad 2010 experience in which my 10 not customized christmas cards took over a month just to ship, I thought I would give Zazzle another chance. This time I placed another order of about 10 or so Christmas cards. I received the cards. Yay Zazzle....Ohh, but the envelopes. I was mailed fewer envelopes than the cards I purchased. Come on Zazzle. Booo
Its a shame because I think the cards available are quite clever and cute. They just make it near impossible to mail them out to your kith and kin without a hitch.

11/29/11

Ouch! Low Quality! There's a lot of lip service paid to how much quality control they have. But if that's true how did my t-shirt - that had some of the printing messed up - get ok'd by their quality control people? Just seems like if the printing doesn't work on part of the shirt that they would see it. If they are looking...

If you do a custom job be careful about which graphic you use. Their design software can be deceiving. The pic that I used (a contrasty drawing) looked the same as the words on their design website. But on the t-shirt it came out much lighter than the wording. I wouldn't buy from them again...

11/15/11

Never order anything from this website, especially if you need it in a hurry. Their shipping process is very confusing and costly. I paid for "express" shipping on Thursday and I received the item on Monday at 6pm. I do not call that express shipping. I called UPS and they said that zazzle has a deal with them that they only deliver on business days. My product was within 20 minutes of me on Saturday, but because of zazzles policy, UPS couldn't deliver it until Monday, even though I paid extra for delivery. I received no satisfaction from zazzle. They could have cared less. Please be careful when ordering from them. Buyer beware!!

11/6/11

The website was flakey and often had to be reloaded. Once the frustration of ordering the product was over, there was the waiting period. This was one of the slowest deliveries I can recall. When the stuff got there (printed material) it looked quite amateur. I would not recommend this site. The quality would be better if you made the same stuff on your ink jet printer.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber