US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

327 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/14/12

The peeps at Zazzle are very cool. I think my first or second order fell off the mail truck or something happened to it and they dealt with the post office and replaced the order in a flash. A great way to do business. I ordered my wife and daughter a punch of shirts for Christmas and got them in the largest size they offered, X-large. The shirts were microscopic. My wife just ordered for a friend and she says they have a notice up saying that the shirts runs very small. That's cool. It may have been up when I ordered, but I never noticed. I did have a problem with three recent shirts I ordered. They were black shirts with white print. They looked great when they arrived but after the first wash you could see the large shadow of the transfer paper or whatever they use to copy the image over. So the shirt has one texture, then there's the weird fuzzy area where the blank transfer sheet is, and then the image. I complained about it when I left feedback. I hope they note on the site about this to future customers. Other than that bump, they're a great group of people and they have some great products.

4/13/12

Quick navigation through website. Information provided on website regarding product was clearly explained. All of this made for a quick selection of the product as well as a secured and quick checkout process. When I received the product, the quality was superior, going beyond my expectations. Phone service was quick and phenomenal as well. Product was received before date promised.

4/12/12

WOW! Was just getting ready to place an order when i took a sec to pull up reviews. The last time I saw a company that inspired so much disappointment (really, how many birthdays, weddings and anniversaries can one organization f**k up?), frustration with crappy service/ wrong orders, and outright anger over customer service was Clear Wire. Enough said!

4/12/12

I have used this website numerous times and have always been very pleased with the outcome. The site is very user friendly and extensive in the products that it offers. I think the prices are very reasonable also. I will definetly recomend it to friends.

4/9/12

Ordered three specialty ties from Zazzle. When they arrived, they were a bit too wide for my husband's taste. They also had a hard starchy feel to them. When I requested a RMA number, the customer service department totally took care of me! This is a totally awesome company! Very customer service oriented! I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

4/9/12

I ordered a fantastic photo of Jeremy Lin driving with the ball . . . It's up in my office where I can gaze at it all day . . haha . . The poster was just as described and arrived in great time. Mahalo!

4/7/12

The prices are great and the quality is unbeatable. The selection is huge and the shipping is wicked fast!

4/7/12

I was looking for law school graduation and medical school graduation cards which are impossible to find They had them, they could personalize them and I loved them.

4/5/12

The shirt i ordered was custom made, i wrote what i wanted the front and back to say. the shirt was good, everything was spelled correctly, the only thing i didnt like was that the writing is very... splotchy? i guess would be the right word? i feel like if i put it in the washer my 20 bucks will be gone. Looks like they wrote on it with marker or something but not really that bad. not sure if i can put what im trying to say into words but just say i wont be buying anther custom made shirt from them.

4/3/12

This web site is totally awsome from the product timing everything. I made 3 orders the second one I canceled they reinvered me the same day into my account. So I reorder again. I am one that does not trust the internet to buy stuff but this is the first time and I really am happy. I have already recommended this website to my family and friends. I will order again. they also give you good discounts.

4/3/12

I was more than thrilled with my order which was a personalized keychain with a photo. The quality of the final product was superb, my item was delivered in a very timely manner and the person who I gave it to as a gift actually cried when she got it. Thank you so much. I would definitely order from Zazzle again.

4/1/12

The website is, for the most part, easy to use. I kind of wish they didn't keep credit card information in the system for future orders. The identity theft possibilities are a bit scary.

3/29/12

I loved the order I made which came on time as was said in my order. I would definitely want to order again next time.

Apprentice Reviewer
3/27/12

Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered from them a couple of times and I've never had trouble. Quality and delivery time are also ok. Their prices are crazy, though.

3/22/12

I ordered buttons in plenty of time for them to arrive in time for a party I was having then also paid extra for expeditied shipping. The bittons were stock, not customized. I also requested notification if they would not be delivered on time. I received no notice yet the buttons arrived AFTER my party. This site makes promises it cannot deliver.

3/21/12

Recieved the dishwasher magnet bubbles clean/dirty sign. I was disappointed at how small this sign is. It was meant for 2 boys to know when to empty the dishwasher.

Apprentice Reviewer
3/17/12

I ordered business card from them but they were very expensive for the quantity we received verses other competitors where the designs are not that impressive. When we received a 50% on a Friday, we eagerly were trying our best to get the cards done but there were site errors. I contacted them about our troubles and they did not resolve the situation. I stopped using them from then on. If Customer service had a follow through then I would have stayed a happy customer.

3/12/12

Dear Zazzle Customer Service;

I can't thank you enough. What you did was amazing and very generous. The reason this has such a paramount impact on me and my family is that I originally wanted to purchase three of the black ginger's unite t's. However, due to my finances at this time, I was only able to purchase two. I sent the response email back to you with the new size requested to speed up the process of getting the size I realized I needed for my one child. My intentions were to wait for your reply and send the wrong sized t-shirt back. That is just how customer service works!
Now you have made me a Zazzle believer and fan. More importantly, you have made three (not two) ginger teens thrilled!
We live in the Bay Area, CA and I noticed a television commercial that Zazzle is sponsoring our Bay to Breakers annual race. AWESOME!
Denise Bowers

3/8/12

Your search engine when looking for poster prints is a hit or miss when trying to find a specific print. When I received my "Love on the Beach" poster, the writing look completely fake, nothing like it did on your website. Not putting that one up on my wall.

3/7/12

Long time to deliver a simple poster. Same day bought also a made to measure frame from other website and it promptly arrived. Frame now lying on the floor whilst waiting for the poster to arrive. Last time I buy from them. Also delivery costs quite high for such a small item. this is why I feel even more crossed.

3/5/12

Iphone covers were excellent and arrived on time. Great website, I have referred you to my friends, they all want covers for the grandparents etc. The picture of my son was very clear.

3/3/12

I only used this site for business cards. I love how easy it is to customize just about anything on a business card, and the delivery is incredibly fast. I think I usually get my cards within well under a week.

2/28/12

Placed order on Monday, received the invitations on Wednesday, and they were in the mail on Thursday. They were beautiful, professionally done, and it was a pleasure to send them. Received many compliments on them. (Purchased the Pastel Dots Princess Baby Shower invitations, and customized them. Perfection!) Thank you.

2/24/12

I ordered flyers and business cards for my business. After I received my order I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the product and how fast it was shipped.I love my cards and my flyers!!! The colors are very bright, the design is catchy, and the quality is great. MY recommendations

2/21/12

It was so easy to order the product and the staff was helpful when I needed any information. I will do more business with Zazzle in the future. You are the best!

2/18/12

Zazzle does not even deserve one star. I have been an artist on Zazzle for a little more than a year now and they do nothing but cause headache. For example, today I went to cash my Zazzle pay check and I couldn't because THEY did NOT sign it and they do not have customer service over the weekend. I also find it funny that they sent me a FAKE check and now suddenly my sight won't work which means I can not contact them.

2/17/12

I was surprised to find the Carnival Glory key chain I was looking for on this site. They have everything! I needed it quickly for a cruise I am taking in two days and they shipped it out to me with time to spare! The prices are great, too! I love this site!

2/15/12

I was able to customize my product exactly how I wanted it. It arrived within three days (without paying extra for it to come so fast) and came out exactly the way I wanted.

2/14/12

Great tie. But it looked light blue on the screen. When I got it I found out it was lavender. I'll still wear it but I wish it had been blue.

2/13/12

Quick service and easy to use website to design my business cards. I really liked how easy it was to use.

2/13/12

The holidays can be (and usually are) quite stressful. Often adding to that stress are several instinctive fears, when ordering custom items as gifts, that range from "will it be correct" to "will it get here in time". It is my distinct pleasure to report that the good people at Zazzle did every thing they possibly could to make my custom order gift giving as pleasant an experience as possible. There is no doubt that their work load increases drastically during that time of year, but they went above and beyond in taking care of my orders! Not only were the items on time but they were also produced with Zazzles obvious commitment to quality. I would recommend Zazzle to anyone at any time!

2/10/12

Tis was an EPIC place for unique shirts and other stuff that i'm semi lazy to say but more than plain clothes.

1/9/12

First Order received damaged.
Second Order never received, emails ignored.
Don't waste your money, time and stress with these people...buy what you need locally!

1/3/12

I had a great experience on zazzle.com. I love the way you can customize your picture on a mug or tee shirt by using the virtual toggle switch to center it where you want it, and make it bigger or smaller

1/3/12

This is the third time I have used Zazzle - this time for a custom-designed T-shirt print. I cannot fault their service. The T-shirts are of great quality and very reasonable price. The web site is easy to use and their whole e-commerce system gives excellent feedback on order processing and shipping. Finally they are *prompt* (unlike some other e-commerce web sites!). International orders to Australia take a little over two weeks to arrive at the front door! Zazzle REALLY has its act together!

12/31/11

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OR FUNNY T SHIRTS!! THE WORST!!!
I ordered a Skyscrapers of Philadelphia poster I had seen in a Philadelphia restaurant. What they sent was one of the worst photocopies I have ever seen--I could to better by taking a picture with my own camera and getting a blowup from CVS. I didn't think the technology existed to make something so bad--blurred, out of focus--it looked like someone took a picture of the poster from a distance away and had the result blown up. Unbelievable. And much smaller than the size ordered. I had read some reviews that their products were poor quality (blurred and washed out), but I figured a poster is a poster. Apparently, what they are selling are very poor quality reproductions of the original posters. Even so, it's hard to understand how you could make something of such poor quality. I could do better without hardly any effort. BOTTOM LINE--YOU WON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDERED! KEEP AWAY!

12/30/11

The t-shirts I ordered were created and shipped in a very timely fashion and were exactly as I had specified. Great job!

12/28/11

Other than the shipment being "lost" in the USPS tracking system , they were very helpful, and the order was processed in a very timely fashion.

12/26/11

A friend recommended this site to me. It was very easy to navigate around and find the product I wanted. Designing my own personalized product was so easy. I had a problem with the shipping, they only sent one product when I had ordered two and the one that was sent wasn't printed very well. Customer service was great, they reissued the order and priority sent me the two products. The quality was so much better, I was impressed with the way they handled the problem. I definitely recommend this site.

12/21/11

Awful service. Placed an order on 04/12/11 and stll not received. There is no tracking order to find out where the package is even though delivery charges were extremely expensive. I've emailed their customer service days ago and no reply. Do not use them.

12/19/11

"This was the WORST service I have received in a very long time. I spent hours trying to make a photo to canvas print as a Christmas gift for a friend and even paid extra to guarantee that the order would arrive before Christmas. I was relieved once the order was processed and happy with the outcome. After more than a day I received an order cancellation email with no explanation. After sending two emails inquiring about the reasons for the cancellation with no response, I spent another couple of hours making another one with a different picture thinking that was the problem. Again, a day later and once I think the order has already shipped, I get an order cancellation email. I called and tried to talk to a rep, I was on hold for about a half hour before finally talking to someone who then told me he had no idea why my order was cancelled and suggested I email the customer service people, which I'd already done twice with no response! I will NEVER shop here again!!"

12/19/11

My Zazzle orders are well-packed, and always come in excellent condition within a very reasonable time frame.

12/18/11

MY DAUGHTER A THYROID CANCER SURVIVOR OF 1 YEAR WAS SURPRISED WITH THE ORNAMENT. I'VE GIVEN HER AN ORNAMENT EVERY YEAR SINCE SHE WAS 8. STARTED BY ACCIDENT.WHEN SHE GOT OLDER SHE BEGAN TO GIVE ME ONE. NOW WHEN WE DECORATE OUR TREES WE REMEMBER THE SPECIAL YEARS. GLAD WE CAN REMEMBER THIS ONE WITH A SMILE.

12/12/11

Ordered 1 mug via zazzle.co.uk assuming they would ship from the UK.. but no, it came from the USA. It took 3 WEEKS to get here and when it arrived it was the wrong order!!! They must have some really incompetent people working on the line because apparently this happens quite a bit. I'm still waiting for a response from them but it's already Dec 12th so based on their turnaround time i won't be able to get my actual order in time for Xmas :(

Furthermore, they don't even have a UK phone number. Their ONLY support number is in the U.S. and i couldn't even get through all the way from Ireland. Does their phone line even work? This company appears to be in serious need of an audit on their trading practices.

12/8/11

Interestingly enough, when I was asked if I was satisfied with my experience and clicked "no", I was brought to an invalid link. When I clicked "yes" I was brought here. hmmm. Well, after a bad 2010 experience in which my 10 not customized christmas cards took over a month just to ship, I thought I would give Zazzle another chance. This time I placed another order of about 10 or so Christmas cards. I received the cards. Yay Zazzle....Ohh, but the envelopes. I was mailed fewer envelopes than the cards I purchased. Come on Zazzle. Booo
Its a shame because I think the cards available are quite clever and cute. They just make it near impossible to mail them out to your kith and kin without a hitch.

12/8/11

Googled an odd ball t-shirt and they had it. The web site was easy to use and we ordered it right then. Showed up a couple of weeks later and it was exactly as described on the website. Very happy with the shirt.

11/29/11

Ouch! Low Quality! There's a lot of lip service paid to how much quality control they have. But if that's true how did my t-shirt - that had some of the printing messed up - get ok'd by their quality control people? Just seems like if the printing doesn't work on part of the shirt that they would see it. If they are looking...

If you do a custom job be careful about which graphic you use. Their design software can be deceiving. The pic that I used (a contrasty drawing) looked the same as the words on their design website. But on the t-shirt it came out much lighter than the wording. I wouldn't buy from them again...

11/15/11

Never order anything from this website, especially if you need it in a hurry. Their shipping process is very confusing and costly. I paid for "express" shipping on Thursday and I received the item on Monday at 6pm. I do not call that express shipping. I called UPS and they said that zazzle has a deal with them that they only deliver on business days. My product was within 20 minutes of me on Saturday, but because of zazzles policy, UPS couldn't deliver it until Monday, even though I paid extra for delivery. I received no satisfaction from zazzle. They could have cared less. Please be careful when ordering from them. Buyer beware!!

11/6/11

The website was flakey and often had to be reloaded. Once the frustration of ordering the product was over, there was the waiting period. This was one of the slowest deliveries I can recall. When the stuff got there (printed material) it looked quite amateur. I would not recommend this site. The quality would be better if you made the same stuff on your ink jet printer.

11/3/11

Avoid Zazzle. Their site is incredibly buggy whether running chrome,firefox or safari.
It takes alot of time to create an order and then to receive an email a couple days later that the order is cancelled because the logo won't render is unacceptable. why not simply provide us an email asking for a new logo to be submitted? so, had to create another order and we'll see if that goes thru and arrives on time.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber