US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

345 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

10/29/12

Zazzle has a ton of really interesting stuff. I love the option to customize OR just shop from the stock products offered. Great place to find personalized gifts for just about any occasion. I also love that they run a TON of deals and % off codes through their e-mail program. Makes it easier to justify some really great purchases!

10/20/12

The website was very clear and detailed. I knew how to figure out how much postage I needed and what size I wanted.

10/15/12

I haven't used Zazzle much. But so far I like what I am getting ... Prices are a little high, but they have lots of sales. Excellent quality product and decent customer service.

10/3/12

Zazzle may be OK if you are the sort of person who plans everything months or weeks in advance but if you are like the rest of us AVOID! My birthday card order took 16 days from placing the order and arrived well after my father-in-law's birthday.

9/26/12

I was looking for Bridal Shower gifts, and Zazzle.com had the perfect recipe binder and apron that I could personalize for the bride. The colors were true, the personalization was perfect, the timing was great. I would definitely recommend them and order again!

9/24/12

There is so much to choose from on this website. From coffee mugs to elegant wedding invitations your choices are endless. To be able to create our own unique item and to personalize it the way you want it is great!

9/22/12

I was searching for unique, professional business cards, and I found them at zazzle.com. I get so many compliments on them!

9/18/12

I have ordered about 10 things from Zazzle and have been extremely happy with every single one of them... They are high quality, and the pictures and texts reproduced onto the shirt or mug well. The shipping is timely, never received anything damaged, never had to return anything. I have had exceptional luck with Zazzle and my recipients of my gifts have been very pleased.

9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

9/16/12

The mat was wrinkled. Given that your business is matting and framing prints you should be able to get that right. Poor quality control. Otherwise I am satisfied with my purchase. I am not returning the item to be fixed because it is too much bother.

9/16/12

My order took about 2 weeks to receive. Once my T-shirts got here. my xxl was too small. the sizes in general run small my 2 sizes. mehh i might take my business back to cafepress.

9/16/12

the quality of the invitation was excellent and the I received them within a few days. They are adorable and I enjoyed being able to customize them with my own wording.

9/12/12

I was very happy with the level of service I got from this company! They answered all my questions and were timely. I loved my invitations and everything was exactly as I ordered.

9/11/12

I always get good and fast service from Zazzle.com whether it's personalized stamps, mugs, iPhone cases, or tote bags. The products are good quality and prepared as I desire.

9/10/12

I liked the many selections. One that I bought was I Think therefore I'm atheist and I was dissapointed only because the "therefore" word is almost not visible. It looked somewhat dim on the site but I thought it would be more visible than it is. When going back to the site to look at it though I guess what you see is what you get. I am happy with the others that I ordered.

9/7/12

I had to make a new account, but I have used Zazzle for years. I love it. Really. Not so much purchasing others ideas, but creating my own. Although I have bought from others too:(

9/7/12

I was in a jam trying to figure out a nice and cute wedding favor for my guest. Our wedding was an Celtic knot theme and there was not many places that provide anything merchandise to this. Zazzle had a beautiful sticker that not only was inexpensive but was reusable on other items for the wedding. All in all I was completely satisfied with the item and thankful that they had it.

9/6/12

I have bought many things from Zazzle, and they were always high quality so never in a million yeard did I think if I chose the economy tee that it would be such terrible print quality. I thought the tee itself may not be as nice, but I didn't realize the printing on the tee would appear lighter and cheap-looking. The Scooby and Minnie tee are simply not usable. :-( So upset.

9/6/12

Placed the order and the address got messed up. They never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication until some spam requesting a satisfaction survey. I filled out their contact form and still no email communication. No way to call them. I suspect it will get handled but it will probably take more time.

9/6/12

Love the ZAZZLE site!!! Lots to select from. And beautiful designs, bright colors.
Will use again and again.

9/6/12

i received my items in estimated time frame projected...and they were what i was looking for, i loved them...great gifts...

9/6/12

I'm very satisfied. I made an error in my initial order, was almost immediately notified and able to correct my mistake. That's service!

9/5/12

This website was nice;however, the invitations did not come out as I planned. The color was not camo and pink it was really dark green and purple. The site kept saying that I would be able to review the completed invitation prior to submitting the order but it did not allow me to in a full screen version. I would recommend to use this site with caution.

9/5/12

Zazzle has some very nice products at great prices. What I find frustrating is the inability of the site to put items in order of lowest to highest prices and highest to lowest prices. It takes me a lot of time to navigate the website and look at all of the items because the prices are out of order even if I select lowest to highest price.

9/5/12

I woke up in the middle of the night remembering I needed to order cards for an event the following week. I found appropriate cards, for a reasonable price, and had them in hand before I left! Thanks!

9/4/12

This was the WORST online experience I have ever had. I ordered my wedding invitations and accessories and they came out all different sizes. They didn't match. . .the quality of the paper is CHEAP. I could have gotten better quality if I went to the local drug store and picked up a package of invitations. What is worse, when I called Customer Service, the rep was mean, insulting, and kept saying the same thing "you made the mistake" and "this is our policy". His supervisor was even worse. . .said the same phrases over and over again. They rude and insensitive and did not try to remedy the situation. I sent the entire order back in the precise way they told me they had to send it back. I have the UPS tracking showing it was delivered. Yet they say they never received it. I have yet to receive my refund which is over $400 . . .please don't trust this site, especially with something important. I learned this the hard way.

8/27/12

Zazzle is very selective about what they refuse to print due to "Design contains a trademarked image or text." This particular design had a modified Fox News logo on it. The design was not being offered for sale, but rather for personal use.

(I have had an online retail presence on zazzle for the past 8 months - 18 products, 15 images.)

The logo was substantially the same as 8 other items on their site that were being offered for sale in other stores. I provided zazzle with links to the similar items and requested that they print the personal use items I had ordered. Their response was "We're in the process of removing these products. We've already contacted the sellers." 6 out of 8 are now removed. My items were never printed.

So I searched for MSNBC and CNN news logos. I found 9 of them - for sale. All 9 have now been removed since I provided zazzle with the links.

Regardless of zazzle's new-found equal-opportunity censorship, I have decided I don't need to spend hours cleaning up an on-line shop which decides to censor my work made for personal use but is unable to find where they have been remiss on their other content.

I removed all items and images from my online shop. I then sent an email directing zazzle "Please delete my store and all content immediately. Also, please cancel all pending orders."

Zazzle chose to block my email address. I received a immediate not deliverable receipt (ndr) from my attempt to close my store and cancel all outstanding orders.

I then created a new email on a different hosting account and resent my directive. It did not bounce yet (after .75 hours).

8/23/12

Very high quality product, shipped in a reasonable time. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for!

7/24/12

I ordered baby shower invitations from them and when I received them, the printing was awful. I gave them a chance to redo the invitations and have them sent to me, waited 5 days for this process to take place, only to find out they never sent the invitations at all. I ordered them from another company and had to pay rush shipping of $20 to get them to me because the baby shower date was fast approaching, and asked zazzle to reimburse me and they wouldn't. They did reimburse me for my order with them, but still fell short in my eyes because they not only wasted my money, but my time as well. They just can't seem to follow through on anything and their product was awful.

7/23/12

My Zazzle order arrived exactly as ordered. The customer service rep was very helpful and informative. The invitations arrived on time; can't wait to get people's reaction. Would definitely order again!! 5 stars...

7/17/12

My experience went quite well. Even though my original discount had expired they took the time to help me still get the same discount. Customer service was great. When I couldn't remember the email address I had placed the order under they did the search and found it. My experience was A++++++++++. My item turned out beautifully:-). Plus I got free shipping!!!

7/17/12

Great work. Picture just as loaded. Very fast turn around...will tell my friend about this site, definitely!

7/9/12

I was so happy to find the particular items I was looking for. They arrived faster than I expected, and very well packaged. This was my fourth order from Zazzle, so you know I'm going to order again!

7/9/12

Easy to navigate, easy to order. Items arrive on time. I will most definitely use zazzle again for other products when I need something specific.

7/5/12

Worst website ever! They make horrible work, print words on top of words, then make you go through a horrible and long process to get your money back, and charge $7 for shipping for one card. But do I get that money back? Nope. Horrible, ridiculous and will never order from them again.

7/5/12

Fast delivery of ordered business cards.......pricing was very good......ordered a second set of business cards and received a 50% off promotion....will ordr from Zazzle again, including other products,

6/22/12

Zazzle sells high quality products you design yourself. You can sell your products or buy them for yourself. These are great gift ideas because you customize the products with your own designs or sayings.

6/21/12

What do you guys think about the Deaf shirts...ridiculous, offensive, or just stupid. ---Deaf (Would Be) Customer

6/21/12

Love the stamps and section just have to be careful with size as the automatic size to order is medium and not small so my stamps were too big for the envelope. Also wish the stamps did not have the barcode & advertisement on the side. I would use them for my invitations but need something more subtitle and elegant.

6/9/12

I had these stamps made to compliment invitations I had made with your company, for my daughter's engagement party. They are absolutely beautiful, I am 100% pleased with this product. I fully endorse this company and the productes they provide

6/8/12

This place has things on their website that they cannot actually sell. I ordered a tee shirt for my brother's birthday and I was really excited because it was his favorite wrestler. I ordered it just in time to arrive for my brother's birthday. 2 days later they e-mailed and said they cancelled the order because it had a "conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." I do not understand how they put this on their website but yet they cannot sell it. I give it 2 stars because at least they gave me my money back. I think in general, you should not depend on this website. Unreliable.

6/8/12

Love this site!! I've gotten lots of great personalized products both for my self and gifts. I get tons of compliments on my zazzle items!!

6/4/12

I used Zazzle to design a custom gift and was really happy with the way the entire process turned out. Designing is easy and fun and it allows for some fine tuning of the image and overall design. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to make that special gift (be it for someone else or for themselves).

6/1/12

Every product that I have purchased at Zazzle has been of the best quality. Their printing is excellent and the art I have bought looks great. I recently purchased some greeting cards and I could not believe how quickly they arrived!

5/28/12

Originally I had a huge problem in ordering off the web page so much in fact that I ended up calling customer services and they were a god sent!!!

5/23/12

I ordered a shirt i designed and it was to small but it was an XL ans that is what i normally wear. I called the rep was so sweet and said she would take care of that for me..well the second shirt which was an XXL still did not fit. I called and the next rep sent me an email to help me find a shirt that would be true to fit. I can not say enough good things about Zazzle and their employees they are WONDERFUL and i will do business with them and refer them for sure!! Thanks soo much Kim Jordan

5/20/12

I was so surprised and pleased on the quality of the t-shirts and how quickly they came. The design was exactly as I requested and they were made and shipped within the week.
Will definately buy from Zazzle.com again

5/20/12

they done a great job on the teeshirt that was made for me. and they have very fast shipping A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+...

5/18/12

I was able to purchase a customized speck case for an iPhone 4s. The only thing I am not happy with is that the picture was placed on fabric and adhered to the case. I did not realize the fabric would not be covered too to protect the image and to keep it looking good longer.

5/18/12

I didn't actually see the end product, as I sent it as a gift to someone else. The one who received it was very pleased, so I am happy.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber