US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

281 Reviews for Zazzle.com

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/24/12

LOVE this website, I order everything from here for my daughters things. It's the first place I go to, especially with the great prIces with the coupons they send me!!:)

4/21/12

I ordered from their Australian site: Zazzle.com.au.
Nice items arrived on time and intact but were a bit expensive especially with higher postage charges than I expected. Postages seemed more than when I order from Amazon US.
Products arrived and were as described so its a good site for unusual customised presents. I dealt with customer service over several emails as I lost my account password. Never got back into my account as they didnot help or really seem very interested, their last email suggested "start another account". I did but am still unhappy that I cant access my old data. Poor service which I have rarely found in US department stores. Online needs to do it better. Difficult to recommend based on price and service. Use if desperate.

4/20/12

Frankly, I don't know too much about this firm. Yet, ----- I was attempting to order a custom t-shirt, difficulty with the designing on their site. Well, it might have been me, since art design is not my strength. So, I stopped and took a break for a day or two. Well, I have been inundated with e-mails, that in and of itself tells me something ---- Sorry, good-bye

4/14/12

I've placed several orders with Zazzle, and have been quite pleased with all my merchandise. I love the fact that you can personalize some of the designs, and I particularly love "Cartoonize My Pet".

4/13/12

Quick navigation through website. Information provided on website regarding product was clearly explained. All of this made for a quick selection of the product as well as a secured and quick checkout process. When I received the product, the quality was superior, going beyond my expectations. Phone service was quick and phenomenal as well. Product was received before date promised.

4/12/12

WOW! Was just getting ready to place an order when i took a sec to pull up reviews. The last time I saw a company that inspired so much disappointment (really, how many birthdays, weddings and anniversaries can one organization f**k up?), frustration with crappy service/ wrong orders, and outright anger over customer service was Clear Wire. Enough said!

4/12/12

I have used this website numerous times and have always been very pleased with the outcome. The site is very user friendly and extensive in the products that it offers. I think the prices are very reasonable also. I will definetly recomend it to friends.

4/11/12

Whenever I need that SPECIAL gift I know my daughter can create if for me with zazzle. Zazzle is UNIQUE! Nobody will have another one. The gifts are PERSONAL and that makes them special. Anyone can go to walmart......

4/9/12

Ordered three specialty ties from Zazzle. When they arrived, they were a bit too wide for my husband's taste. They also had a hard starchy feel to them. When I requested a RMA number, the customer service department totally took care of me! This is a totally awesome company! Very customer service oriented! I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

4/9/12

I ordered a fantastic photo of Jeremy Lin driving with the ball . . . It's up in my office where I can gaze at it all day . . haha . . The poster was just as described and arrived in great time. Mahalo!

4/7/12

The prices are great and the quality is unbeatable. The selection is huge and the shipping is wicked fast!

4/7/12

I was looking for law school graduation and medical school graduation cards which are impossible to find They had them, they could personalize them and I loved them.

4/5/12

The shirt i ordered was custom made, i wrote what i wanted the front and back to say. the shirt was good, everything was spelled correctly, the only thing i didnt like was that the writing is very... splotchy? i guess would be the right word? i feel like if i put it in the washer my 20 bucks will be gone. Looks like they wrote on it with marker or something but not really that bad. not sure if i can put what im trying to say into words but just say i wont be buying anther custom made shirt from them.

4/4/12

I love putting my pix and artwork on the products you provide. I took a while, but I soon started getting nice comments and then sales. It's so easy to work with your templates etc. I love making my anual Christmas and Birthday cards through Zazzle. It makes it a whole lot easier thatn making my card by hand. It saves a lot of time and work.

4/1/12

The website is, for the most part, easy to use. I kind of wish they didn't keep credit card information in the system for future orders. The identity theft possibilities are a bit scary.

3/31/12

My order was great i would love to order from company again,, i was very happy with the order and it did not take long to get it at my home... thank you again

3/29/12

I loved the order I made which came on time as was said in my order. I would definitely want to order again next time.

3/27/12

Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered from them a couple of times and I've never had trouble. Quality and delivery time are also ok. Their prices are crazy, though.

3/22/12

I ordered buttons in plenty of time for them to arrive in time for a party I was having then also paid extra for expeditied shipping. The bittons were stock, not customized. I also requested notification if they would not be delivered on time. I received no notice yet the buttons arrived AFTER my party. This site makes promises it cannot deliver.

3/21/12

Recieved the dishwasher magnet bubbles clean/dirty sign. I was disappointed at how small this sign is. It was meant for 2 boys to know when to empty the dishwasher.

3/20/12

Very user-friendly! We needed to expedite our order, and the invitations arrived right on time. Good quality, great service.

3/20/12

Extremely helpful and knowledgable staff. Literally walked me through each step of my order, and were extremely friendly. Unlike other websites from whom I've ordered in the past, only to fiind the process tedious! Will definitely be ordering from Zazzle in the future!

3/18/12

Did not expect to receive my package in the short of time that it arrived. Very happy with my bumper stickers Dog's Nose Art ....it makes me smile!

3/17/12

I ordered business card from them but they were very expensive for the quantity we received verses other competitors where the designs are not that impressive. When we received a 50% on a Friday, we eagerly were trying our best to get the cards done but there were site errors. I contacted them about our troubles and they did not resolve the situation. I stopped using them from then on. If Customer service had a follow through then I would have stayed a happy customer.

3/16/12

I love working on and ordering from Zazzle. It's ease of use and efficient posting of designd and shipping of merchandise is very refreshing

3/8/12

Your search engine when looking for poster prints is a hit or miss when trying to find a specific print. When I received my "Love on the Beach" poster, the writing look completely fake, nothing like it did on your website. Not putting that one up on my wall.

3/7/12

Long time to deliver a simple poster. Same day bought also a made to measure frame from other website and it promptly arrived. Frame now lying on the floor whilst waiting for the poster to arrive. Last time I buy from them. Also delivery costs quite high for such a small item. this is why I feel even more crossed.

3/6/12

The t-shirt I ordered was amazing. High quality and the pictures came out very clear. It did not take long to be shipped to a U.S. address. The tie I ordered was more than I expected. The graphic did not look cheap and the tie was also high quality. It took about 2 weeks to be shipped to a Canadian adress. I love this site!

3/3/12

I only used this site for business cards. I love how easy it is to customize just about anything on a business card, and the delivery is incredibly fast. I think I usually get my cards within well under a week.

2/24/12

What a great site! Always has some kind of promotional discount going and tons of neat ideas and products!

2/18/12

Zazzle does not even deserve one star. I have been an artist on Zazzle for a little more than a year now and they do nothing but cause headache. For example, today I went to cash my Zazzle pay check and I couldn't because THEY did NOT sign it and they do not have customer service over the weekend. I also find it funny that they sent me a FAKE check and now suddenly my sight won't work which means I can not contact them.

2/17/12

The save the date cards for my wedding are beautiful, and the costumer
service is the best! I'm definitely going to use them for our invitations,etc.

2/14/12

Great tie. But it looked light blue on the screen. When I got it I found out it was lavender. I'll still wear it but I wish it had been blue.

2/12/12

Loved the website. Easy to navigate, tons of choices. If tons of choices aren't enough for you, you can create your own custom t-shirts: great idea! I will go back to Zazzle for more (these shirts make good gifts), and have recommended it to friends.

2/10/12

Tis was an EPIC place for unique shirts and other stuff that i'm semi lazy to say but more than plain clothes.

1/25/12

The invitations I designed on line came exactly as they looked. I was surprised by the large font size on the words on the back side of the card, but that must have been my fault. Still they look nice and will be great for our purpose. So glad you had a "flapper" invitation we could use.

1/21/12

I really loved all of the products I was looking at. But the way you personalize the iPad cases was really hard. I had to choose a case that I could just use the personalized example on the website because I could never figure out how to put my name on anything.

1/18/12

The review of my personalized product is already on the Zazzle site, but to make it short, they reproduced on the product a 1955 black & white photo, taken with a child's box camera of the time, which had been scanned in and cropped, and it came out perfectly with just the text I wanted with it. The first one arrived damaged in shipping, broken handle. A quick E-mail with an attached photo of the damage resulted in a second one delivered within a week, with perfect image just like the first, no hassles and no extra charges. They make a good product and they give excellent service, particularly when one considers we are on opposite coasts of the USA.

1/9/12

First Order received damaged.
Second Order never received, emails ignored.
Don't waste your money, time and stress with these people...buy what you need locally!

1/2/12

I am thrilled that I found Zazzle. I was looking for a very particular power boat business card. I spent hours looking at other websites, even for the major chain stores. All I could find was sailboat business cards and others that were not to my liking..Untill I came across your website.. I love it! Not only am I pleased with my purchase, but I had to return something and the return and refund process was so easy!! I am a fan of your website for life and will certainly be telling others about it!!!

12/31/11

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OR FUNNY T SHIRTS!! THE WORST!!!
I ordered a Skyscrapers of Philadelphia poster I had seen in a Philadelphia restaurant. What they sent was one of the worst photocopies I have ever seen--I could to better by taking a picture with my own camera and getting a blowup from CVS. I didn't think the technology existed to make something so bad--blurred, out of focus--it looked like someone took a picture of the poster from a distance away and had the result blown up. Unbelievable. And much smaller than the size ordered. I had read some reviews that their products were poor quality (blurred and washed out), but I figured a poster is a poster. Apparently, what they are selling are very poor quality reproductions of the original posters. Even so, it's hard to understand how you could make something of such poor quality. I could do better without hardly any effort. BOTTOM LINE--YOU WON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDERED! KEEP AWAY!

12/27/11

The site was easy to use and ordering from it was a breeze. When my order got lost in the mail, the customer service was excellent and I received my reprint just in time for Christmas! Will use this website again!!

12/26/11

Just wanted to say that I got these cherry shoesfor my best friend and she absolutely loved them.. I did also 100 percent

12/26/11

I was stressed out trying to find a gift for a friend who likes funny things and another friend of mine told me about this site. I found the perfect present for my friend on here so now I am not stressed out. Thank you for having wonderful gifts.

12/21/11

Awful service. Placed an order on 04/12/11 and stll not received. There is no tracking order to find out where the package is even though delivery charges were extremely expensive. I've emailed their customer service days ago and no reply. Do not use them.

12/19/11

"This was the WORST service I have received in a very long time. I spent hours trying to make a photo to canvas print as a Christmas gift for a friend and even paid extra to guarantee that the order would arrive before Christmas. I was relieved once the order was processed and happy with the outcome. After more than a day I received an order cancellation email with no explanation. After sending two emails inquiring about the reasons for the cancellation with no response, I spent another couple of hours making another one with a different picture thinking that was the problem. Again, a day later and once I think the order has already shipped, I get an order cancellation email. I called and tried to talk to a rep, I was on hold for about a half hour before finally talking to someone who then told me he had no idea why my order was cancelled and suggested I email the customer service people, which I'd already done twice with no response! I will NEVER shop here again!!"

12/12/11

Ordered 1 mug via zazzle.co.uk assuming they would ship from the UK.. but no, it came from the USA. It took 3 WEEKS to get here and when it arrived it was the wrong order!!! They must have some really incompetent people working on the line because apparently this happens quite a bit. I'm still waiting for a response from them but it's already Dec 12th so based on their turnaround time i won't be able to get my actual order in time for Xmas :(

Furthermore, they don't even have a UK phone number. Their ONLY support number is in the U.S. and i couldn't even get through all the way from Ireland. Does their phone line even work? This company appears to be in serious need of an audit on their trading practices.

12/9/11

I absolutely loved the holiday cards I ordered from Zazzle. I was very happy with the quality of paper and the ease of customizing my photo cards.

12/8/11

Interestingly enough, when I was asked if I was satisfied with my experience and clicked "no", I was brought to an invalid link. When I clicked "yes" I was brought here. hmmm. Well, after a bad 2010 experience in which my 10 not customized christmas cards took over a month just to ship, I thought I would give Zazzle another chance. This time I placed another order of about 10 or so Christmas cards. I received the cards. Yay Zazzle....Ohh, but the envelopes. I was mailed fewer envelopes than the cards I purchased. Come on Zazzle. Booo
Its a shame because I think the cards available are quite clever and cute. They just make it near impossible to mail them out to your kith and kin without a hitch.

11/29/11

Ouch! Low Quality! There's a lot of lip service paid to how much quality control they have. But if that's true how did my t-shirt - that had some of the printing messed up - get ok'd by their quality control people? Just seems like if the printing doesn't work on part of the shirt that they would see it. If they are looking...

If you do a custom job be careful about which graphic you use. Their design software can be deceiving. The pic that I used (a contrasty drawing) looked the same as the words on their design website. But on the t-shirt it came out much lighter than the wording. I wouldn't buy from them again...

About Zazzle
Specialties & Business Description
Zazzle is the world's leading quality custom products platform. Our vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world's imagination.
Meet the Business Representative
Zazzle S.
Title: Zazzle Support
Zazzle Support is here to assist you!