US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 132 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 36 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 422 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dalek8
1/9/14

I recieved a fine product that I was completely satisfied with that showed up within the timeframe promised.

1/7/14

Sometimes, it's hit or miss.

We ordered holiday cards well before the holidays and they got "backordered" or something... they came after the holidays. Had to fight a little to get credit back, as who orders holiday cards to send them after the holidays?

The "store" management tools also leave something to be desired. They have such a powerful platform, yet its crippled by less than great web and mobile software.

Past that, the product selection and ability to print ANYTHING is completely unmatched in the industry and they are our go-to site for such things.

chadw97
1/3/14

Regarding business cards: I found the online tools good and the selection of templates very good. I ordered a card with the extra thick stock paper. What I got was poor quality printing with poor color reproduction on a card that felt like three business cards stuck together. I could see the pixels from their printer and what should have been dark silver turned out as off-white. Not going with them again.

ilana15
1/2/14

Ordered photo of Saturn taken by Cassini spacecraft. Photo took FOREVER to arrive. Poor quality. Date stamp on photo. Return shipping cost made it crazy to pursue that avenue. My first and Last order.

lizg10
1/2/14

Good selection of personalized products, my one complaint is that the making and shipping times aren't as clear as they could be.

kellyl25
1/1/14

I love using Zazzle. It's very quick and easy. I have Zazzle Black so I don't have to worry about shipping prices, which is great because I've save over $200 a year not having to pay shipping. I use Zazzle for custom products, mostly cards, post cards, poster prints, and gift items. If I ever have a problem, like once I didn't get enough envelopes with the cards, I contacted customer service via email, and I got the envelopes sent a day later. Besides this, I've found that because of my loyalty to the company, I get more coupons and gift certificates than I can even use! I get about 2 times a month $10 gift cards from Zazzle, which I can use in conjunction with sale prices, and when something's half off and I have a coupon, I can basically purchase an item for a few cents. I just take it out of my Zazzle balance. And, then if I forgot I needed something else, like another Thank You card or more business cards, I just go back and order and I don't have to worry about paying shipping again and again. It's free throughout the year after I pay for Zazzle black. To me, it's totally worth it. If you don't need to use Zazzle a lot, then it might not be worth it. But if you are constantly buying things as gifts or for your business, I find it important to have Zazzle Black and to utilize the coupons to the full. I've sold a lot of Zazzle art prints, of which all my customers have been happy with the color, quality, prices, and shipping time. Also, the framing is done very well. I have a large 50x60 frame in my bedroom with a print from Zazzle. Mostly, however, I order cards because I do a lot of writing. And, I also like their stamps for special occasions. If you get them when they are sold for face value, it's a good deal. You get custom stamps without having to pay for the customization. I suggest loading up during that time. I do wish they had forever stamps, but we'll see if they add that in the future. Most products I've gotten are completely awesome, but again, I use coupons to the full and I get the products for well under their market price, so I'm always happy. Try Zazzle out. If you don't have the same experience with them, I am truly sorry. I've used Zazzle for years now and been completely satisfied with the shopping experience!

barbarae11
1/1/14

A fantastic site!! Timeliness is excellent. Customer service is fantastic. Stand behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee!!!

kerryd8
1/1/14

So, how many coffee cups does a teacher receive as gifts? A lot, I know! I am a teacher! But, as usual, I was scrambling at the last minute to find gifts for my four elementary age children to give to their own teachers when I found the "perfect" mug on Zazzle! (Keep Calm and Pretend It's on the Lesson Plan) It was perfect! I understand that the teachers loved them so much that they showed every other teacher in the building! Thanks for the "perfect" gift!

pennyc7
1/1/14

Zazzle makes it fun and easy to customize a wide range of products with very reasonable prices and fast delivery.

scottr29
12/29/13

Zazzle is terrible. I ordered a couple little pillows with an R on them on November 29 for an xmas gift. They didn't arrive till xmas eve (almost a month later), and they had Ns on them! So I had to ship a late, wrong gift. Never order from this spam site again.

garys62
12/28/13

Awful experience ordering. All I ordered was a coffee cup. After 5 days tried several times to leave a msg asking when my order would be shipped. Finally was able to leave a ph # for them to call me back. When they did they said my item was having production problems. B.S. I cancelled my order and won't deal with them again!

jeffreys26
12/28/13

I had used Zazzle a few times in the past and they did a pretty good job. Not any more. Not sure what happened to them, but their customer service is the worst I've ever seen.

I placed two orders for three canvas wrapped prints (two in one order, one in the other) on December 7th. Estimated processing time was 3-5 business days. When a week later, they still said "processing" I tried to contact support. Left a voicemail and got an email late that evening saying essentially, "Sorry, we didn't have time to contact you but if you still have an issue, try emailing us."

Sent emails, tried calling multiple times. I'd typically get a response to email several days later saying nothing more than, "We're trying to contact our production staff" but no idea when the product would ship.

I had previously paid for a Zazzle Black membership which offers free expedited shipping. At some point, they offered to upgrade shipping to next day for free. Great, but who cares how fast the shipping might be if they can't ever ship the product? Then they offered me half off, but it would take 3-4 weeks to get the credit for the difference.

It is now December 28th - past Christmas - and 14 business days (21 calendar days) past when the product was ordered and it STILL shows as "processing."

I'll be emailing them yet again telling them to just cancel my order and I'll have to go elsewhere, which means at least another week or two from someone else.

I will NEVER do business with them ever again!

tonis5
12/27/13

I found the item I needed at a better price than Amazon and I've shopped at Zazzle before and I'm a happy customer! Great price, great quality and hard to find products!! :)

jasong35
12/27/13

I have had problems twice now (3 years ago, and now) trying to get someone to give me actual help.

Zazzle displays the designs on a human wearing the shirt, with the camera angle NOT centered. It is very hard (impossible for me twice now) to get your image/design centered, if it isn't a perfectly symmetrical image (think: centering a cooking pot, with the pot centered and the handle sticking out to the side).

Here is my email chain from this situation, where you can see that no one who understands English actually read my reply:

--------------------------

Customer By CSS Web (Jason) (12/21/2013 08:59 AM)
Hi, my "beta male" green American Apparel shirt printed off-center, and I had this same problem last time I made a shirt with you guys. Please let me know how I can process a return. Thanks! -J
Response By Email (Mechi) (12/26/2013 11:10 AM)
Hello Jason,

We're sorry to hear that your recent order did not meet your expectations.

Upon closer inspection, it appears that the product design was created with the image too far to one side. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the original design or issue a replacement when it requires alteration. It may seem like a nuisance, but we ask customers to reorder with the desired modifications to ensure that they receive exactly what they desire.

To simplify our returns process, we would like to offer you an account credit that can be used to re-purchase your modified design, or any other product at Zazzle.com. The account credit also allows us the option to waive the return and not require the unwanted product back to our facility. If you want to take advantage of this, please respond to that effect. For more information on account credits, visit: http://zazzle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2085/track/AvMP3gqsDv8Q~af~GhQe~yLzmVUKVi75Mv9R~zj~PP_Y .

Modifying your original order is easy to do by opening the summary within your account (direct link: https://www.Zazzle.com/my/orders/ordersummary?order_id=131-57259995-7722823&status=current?CMPN=cs_rma_rcdi). From there, you can select the item's thumbnail to open the design tool and then click the "Customize" button to make your edits.

Thank you for being a part of Zazzle.com, and we look forward to your reply!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want 10% off of your next order? Use code XCLUSIVEDEAL during checkout to take advantage of this offer!

Mechi
Customer Support Hero
Zazzle Inc.
Customer By CSS Email (Jason) (12/26/2013 01:29 PM)
I would like to order another T-Shirt, same design, but with a human being verifying that it is centered (using common sense as a designer) below the collar. The software on Zazzle's website does not allow enough accuracy to ensure that the product will actually be centered. What process do I have to go through to request a specialist spends 10 seconds centering my design so that I don't have to keep reordering? Thanks! –J

Response By Email (Mechi) (12/27/2013 10:25 AM)
Hello Jason,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for your frustration. However, to reprint this design, it will have the same issue. After reviewing the design in your account, I can see that the shirt was printed as it was designed. It will require that the images be moved more to the left of the screen. Please advise if you would like to receive the credit to make the modifications.

Customer By CSS Email (Jason Welsh) (12/27/2013 10:44 AM)
I would like the credit, but my issue is that I don't think the software on Zazzle will allow me to be 100% certain that the image will be centered appropriately, so I need one of your design experts (or yourself) to move the image and ensure it will actually print correctly. Does that make sense? –Jason

Response By Email (Mechi) (12/27/2013 11:03 AM)
Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply.

We have authorized an account credit to the Zazzle account used to make your purchase. You can expect the returning funds to be available in your Zazzle account within the next 48 hours.

While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a credit, we are willing to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion.

This account credit can be used towards a new purchase as soon as it is available in the account. You can view the balance in the bottom left of the My Account Dashboard within your account http://www.Zazzle.com/my/home?CMPN=cs_ref_zcred.

Here is a link to assist you with the placement suggestion http://www.zazzle.com/beta_male_jdogg_shirts-235840442050007608

Thanks for using Zazzle.com. We look forward to delighting you with high quality products in the future!

sc1352
12/27/13

Great products, wide variety. Easy to maneuver thru site. Order was accurate and delivered in reasonable time. I will use the site again.

laurieh13
12/27/13

Be VERY careful when ordering. I ordered an iPhone 5 case and didn't want to personalize it. I didn't notice that they had filled in the personalization box with the name "Stephen" as an example and REQUIRED that I both notice and remove this. This goes against user design principles, by the way. So of course, I received a case with Stephen on it. When I complained, they told me it was my fault for failing to clear the filled in field, and would only credit my account for the cost of the case. I got no refund on my $13.99 premium shipping--had been ordering it for Christmas.

katd2
12/27/13

The first time I ordered from zazzle the product was disappointing but their customer service was fantastic, after sending a replacement which was still not right they gave me a credit for the value which sat on my account. It was that credit I used a full year later to purchase the coolest gift. This time around the product was exactly what I expected and I'm thrilled with the experience. I'll definitely shop with them again

maryw59
12/25/13

Ordered a necklace for my niece in plenty of time for Christmas for 2012. They sent the wrong necklace type that I had ordered. When I called they first told me I could be able to get the correct item resent in time. When I called back (because I hadn't heard anything further), they said I would not receive it before Christmas. Well, it finally made it but it was the same necklace that I did not want in the first place, plus the second item was damaged. My niece ended up liking the necklace so she kept it. I can't believe that they would make a mistake and not try to correct it since it was THEIR MISTAKE. Then so send the same wrong item twice....all I can say is INCREDIBLE. I haven't shopped there since.......

madeleinef
12/24/13

I got very charming photo holiday cards made, and they arrived very quickly. The site was easy to use, and the price was very reasonable with discount.

robbb
12/23/13

I ordered a stock T-shirt for Xmas in Mid November. Money was immediately taken off my credit card and I received an email that it had been shipped. It's now the day before Xmas and it has not arrived. I'm getting no answer from Zazzle and I cannot get anyone on the phone.
Is this company for real or is it a scam???

sheilak3
12/23/13

I wanted playing cards with an Apache Helicopter because my son is training to be a pilot. I couldn't find any online, and then I found that I could custom make some on Zazzle. I couldn't be more pleased. My son was thrilled with the quality of the cards and used them first thing for playing games! I would definitely order through Zazzle again.

melonyj
12/23/13

I ordered a t shirt for my son for Christmas - in plenty of time. The shirt came (finally) and was defective. It looked like the wording had been stamped twice. I tried to call them to be told they weren't accepting calls so I had to email. I explained in the email that I needed a replacement by Christmas. Two days later I got an email asking me to send a photo of the defective product. Two days after that -I got an email asking if I wanted a refund or replacement. Three days after that I got an email saying the replacement was on the way but would not be here for Christmas - with not much of an apology. Based on the quality of the product and the customer service - I would NOT buy here again.

lauried3
12/22/13

I went to Zazzle to create a couple of bumper stickers for my car. The program to create the stickers was easy to use. The stickers arrived in good time, and were exactly what I hoped for. I would definitely do business with Zazzle again.

beckyw6
12/22/13

This website has so much to offer, daily discounts on products, or shipping, or both. I found exactly what I wanted from the search very quickly. The delivery was right on time that was stated when I ordered. I did everything online and I was very satisfied with the tracactions between pages and the checkout was very smooth too. I will be using this website more especially for customized products.

stellaf2
12/22/13

Zazzle is the perfect solution when you need something that expresses your views or those of somebody you want to give a gift. They have a HUGE variety of mugs, T-shirts and other items ranging from serious to hilarious, and they even let you choose the color on shirts. Ideal for gifts, political rallies, whatever.

sandieb3
12/21/13

Ordered on 12/7/13 special tee shirt. Email said qued for shipping, site says shipped on 12/11/13. Called several times, wanted me to leave number and message, finally did. That night at almost midnight, got email, saying They had called, but I didn't answer, not true! Then tried the email route 2 times, received very generic answer, that I should check tracking. USPS, I tried this on several occasions, kept getting messages saying tracking number invalid. Awful customer service. I will try to get my money back from my bank after Christmas, that should be fun. Never again will I order from Zazzle, and I hope you do not either!

nancyw26
12/21/13

Horrible company! Ordered christmas cards on December 9th. Said i would get them in 5 to 7 business days. It's now the 21st and still no cards. Actually called a couple of days ago to check on order. I was on hold for 45 min. They then told me I would have them by the 21st. They lied!

deborahc10
12/21/13

First order was received extremely quick and quality was fair for the price. Second order took longer, but probably due to the holiday rush. Unfortunately, what was shipped was not my order but someone else's. Have been trying to reach Zazzle for two days via phone and email but no luck. Didn't mind waiting for shipment, but now do not have a gift for Christmas cause they shipped the wrong personalized item and cannot reach anyone to have it corrected.

trellal
12/21/13

I think that if zazzle got ANY POSITIVE reviews, it must have been from EMPLOYEES. My t-shirt was defective. I tried to call: NO ANSWER. I Emailed 4 times. NO ANSWER. It must be a scam or extremely poorly managed. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

debbier14
12/21/13

We ordered picture ornaments to give to family for Christmas. We placed our order weeks before Christmas and paid extra for 2 day delivery. However, after wondering 7 days before Christmas what happened to the order we looked up our order number and it was canceled. No notification of our order being canceled. Never use this company for services.

dianan4
12/20/13

Advertised GAURENTEED CHRISTMAS DELIVERY so I pulled family photos together and put all my eggs in the Zazzle basket for the family Christmas presents. I checked everyday to make sure they were on-time. I started getting nervous after the third day when their 24 hr manufacturing turn--around hadn't;well, turned-around. Couple days later I find out product is missing Christmas because of manufacturing issue. They could have made it up in shipping & didn't. Worse they didn't contact me.

michaelp97
12/20/13

EVERYONE please do NOT let this company get away with misrepresentations on trying to collect payment and earn interest while not shipping products.

There are TWO things everyone can do for recourse:

1) File a Credit card chargeback
2) File a complaint with the California Department of Consumer affairs

If enough consumers speak out, a pattern of shady business practices will be noted with their merchant account AND the state they operate in. In fact, this will get the attention of the CEO to make drastic improvements in how business is run.

DON'T LET THIS COMPANY GET AWAY WITH MIS-TREATING CUSTOMERS. SPEAK OUT AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD.

PS: I am putting this review for both Zazzle and cafepress as both sites seem to share the same customer support and methods of operations. Both lie to the customer and tell them it will be shipped tomorrow. This tomorrow crap is amusing as it can go on for months on end. Please ACT on the above 2 things as businesses like these don't deserve anyones money.

jaya18
12/19/13

I'm so angry with this company, Zazzle, they have terrible customer service and the site is anything but user friendly. We purchased the Groupon for it, because it seemed like a great deal, 75 cards for 30 dollars, when normally the cards were almost $2 a piece. I also ordered my son his first ornament with his picture and all on it. After I checked out, my confirmation email showed they added an additional ornament. So after going back and forth with customer service, and them CANCELING my order all together and making me reorder. We now won't be getting our Christmas Cards in until December 24th. How in the hell am i suppose to mail those out before Christmas? Freaking stupid. WORSE COMPANY. I will never, ever, ever order from them again, and I highly suggest no one attempt to order from them either. There are way too many competitors for this company to have made this big of a mess up. It's ashame too, as my little one isn't even a year old, and we have a lot more cards, announcement, invites, and momentos to order in the years to come. Be sure to read the reviews on their Facebook, there are tons of comments similiar to mine.

ppb
12/19/13

what the hell I am experiencing now, I have ordered my baby b'day t-shirt a month a ago, still had not received it. My baby;s birthday is coming soon, what I am goona do for that t-shirt if I received after birthday...think a lot before ordering as your money has not planted on trees.

ashleya21
12/19/13

Buyer Beware! Their customer service is HORRIBLE. Multiple "we can't answer the phone right now" with multiple excuses (high call volume, technical difficulties, not enough staff, etc. ) for 6 days and counting. They inadvertantly shipped to an old address in the system and claimed to have contacted UPS and blamed the delay on the shipper. Didn't contact them till several days later, delaying my shipment again which is time sensitive. Never will I order from Zazzle!!

prestonw10
12/19/13

I ordered a t-shirt on Dec. 1 for a holiday gift and it still has not arrived even though the order history says it has been shipped. i have dialed their customer service for three days and never got through. I managed to get get past the *sorry we're unable to answer* only to be placed on hold for 45 mins! Nobody ever answered my call. I will NEVER do business with them again and i have no idea where the t-short is and how it was even shipped.

annn6
12/18/13

I don't understand why there are bad reviews about the customer service. They handled my problem extremely professionally and corrected the mistake in a timely manner. Yes, it was frustrating that the mistake occurred but the way they handled it was above and beyond normal customer service. And I should point out it was ME who made the mistake! I didn't take out the customized text before I ordered my item. They gave me a full refund so I could order again for free, even though I made the mistake.

sheris6
12/18/13

I ordered a Christmas gift for someone on Dec 2 I received a notice that my order was accepted and my paypal payment went through and all was good with the order. Then the package too longer that expected..I figured the delay in delivery was due to the holidays. I looked into the tracking and it said the order had been cancelled. I received no notice that the order was cancelled. I have tried to contact them via phone and got the "too many calls send an email" message. So I sent an email through there customer support email....no response. I then called again and got a "unable to answer due to tech difficulties"...still after trying numerous times the phone line either says you cant talk to them due to call volume or tech difficulties.

I'm editing to add ... I have/had a store on Zazzle. I made a sale and when I looked into why I hadnt been paid it said I never set up the payment info (which I was pretty sure I did but perhaps I misunderstood). I have tried 4 times to set it up to Paypal so I dont have to accumulate the $100 to get a check and it just keeps saying I have not set it up.

I am removing my store...and dont imagine I will EVER get paid for my sales. Artists beware!

camillea5
12/18/13

WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD. PLACED A LARGE HOLIDAY ORDER, SPENT HOURS MAKING THE DESIGNS AND PHOTOS. CALLED THEM BY PHONE AND EMAILED TO CONFIRM NO PROBLEM.LIED THAT HAD PROCESSED AND SHIPPED PRODUCT. THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH 1 ITEM, AND CANCELLED MY ENTIRE ORDER LESS THAN 1 WEEK BEFORE XMAS. COMPLETE LIARS.

maryd51
12/17/13

I ordered Christmas cards on November 29th. On Dec. 10th, after many days of trying to get a hold of Zazzle, I received a phone call saying they would expedite shipping and I would have them by Dec. 12th. Today is December 17th and I have been trying for DAYS to get a response from Zazzle. Do you want to know how I finally got a response? By leaving a nasty message on their FB page. They told me to inbox them with my complaint. REALLY? I need to FB message a company in order to get a reply? I called my credit card company who said I would not be responsible to pay that charge. Absolutely the WORST company I have ever dealt with.

sheilah10
12/17/13

Absolutely terrible! Constomer beware.....I ordered my Christmas cards on a Groupon on 12/1, cards arrived 12/16. Will not use again.

jg37
12/17/13

I ordered Christmas photo cards on 12/3/13... its now 12/17 one week before Christmas and I still don't have my cards! The first order had my girls picture so dark you couldn't see them! The reprint came about a week later and it was for Donovan's baptism in NJ! When you call the 1-800 number you cannot get thru due to "high call volume" so the only contact is email which they have not responded in 4 days!

I will NEVER you ZAZZLE and recommend that you avoid them as well!

The worst experience to date in working with a company.

elizabeths47
12/16/13

I made an item with a screenshot of a game that I play. I made a special scene in game for the perfect picture. I do not claim copyrights for this game or anything in it, however I did create the image. They sent me multiple emails once I paid for my product asking questions about it. After about two weeks of emailing back and forth, they tell me that the order cannot be done. They say they reimburse but I'm not satisfied with this site. I will never recommend anyone to use it.

shiras
12/15/13

BEWARE! Zazzle.com is awful. Made a purchase on Dec. 1. December 10 still did not receive item, but credit card was charged. Tried emailing and calling, but no response. Finally, 3 days later, Zazzle.com emailed me back to say the item was never picked up by the carrier and to SEND ITEM BACK FOR A REFUND! How can I send something back when I never received it? When I called customer service, they left me on hold until closing time and never answered the phone. I am still waiting for a refund. Go anywhere, but here.

karenb62
12/15/13

I was looking for a product designed by Laura Dumm. who makes adorable cat pictures. I found a great baseball shirt for my granddaughter, with a cute bunch of cartoon cats on the front

stacys23
12/14/13

I bought a groupon for holiday cards. I spent 3 days trying to create these cards on their website. Uploaded pictures disappeared, cards were not saved, constantly had to log out and log back in to refresh the website. This experience was UNACCEPTABLE! Save your sanity and go with a different company for Christmas Cards.

loringa
12/13/13

I attempted two times to order 6 different holiday ornaments for my family. The first time there was a problem with one ornament that I did not want customized and because I chose not to customize it they cancelled my entire order. So I reordered the ornaments, but took out the problem ornament and put in a different one. The one customized ornament I did select I was careful to fill in all the information as directed. It's for a graduation so it includes the graduates name, school name and date of graduation. Apparently I can not include the school name because it is a trademark / licensing infringement and they CANCELLED my entire order again. I'm done. No patience for a company that can not address a problem with a single item and choose instead to loose $90 of revenue.

annp7
12/12/13

The service was good. Delivery time was good. I did not think the quality of the shirt was what I expected for the price I paid.

katherinee2
12/12/13

I had a small order of only 10 invitations and was pleased that Zazzle could do the small order. Quality of the paper was of good quality. I was able to customize my invitation yet using suggestions from Zazzle. And was shipped to me within a week.
Would use Zazzle again.

yvettel1
12/11/13

The site is extremely user friendly. It is very to create and share personalized items. Zazzle is always coming out with new items to make your own.