US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 237 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 731 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amandab81
7/1/15

I find it difficult to find places that sell things related to the breed of my dog(Greater Swiss Mountain Dog). Zazzle.com has all sorts of products, ie. shirts, stickers. I ordered a shirt and it looks exactly as the picture on the website, sizing was right on as well. I will def be ordering from the site again

ritah15
6/30/15

YOUR PRODUCTS ARE OUTSTANDING AND YOU HAVE PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE FOUND ELSEWHERE. AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ... ZAZZLE GUARANTEES SATISFACTION AND THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES ARE AWESOME WITH THEIR PATIENCE AND GUIDANCE AND THE RESULT OF THEIR HELP IS THAT YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. I LOVE ZAZZLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

kaitlinb3
6/29/15

Got this card for my grandfather as a father's day card

stephenm84
6/29/15

As always Zazzle has produced an exceptional product for me. Printing clear, received just what I had previewed at order time. Thank you

rons58
6/28/15

I messed up on customizing an order from Zazzle and after contacting customer service they credited my account for the price of the poster. I then used that credit and ordered a poster of some snow leopards for my niece. She loved it!!! She put it in a frame and it is now hanging on her bedroom wall. I was surprised at the clarity of the image considering the size of the poster (36 x 24). Next poster I order will definitely be from Zazzle.

anan69
6/28/15

Product was great quality. They forgot to ship my rsvp cards so I called customer service. They answered RIGHT AWAY and re-ship them with expedited shipping, no more questions asked. Incredible customer service.

nicoleb54
6/25/15

My order had a digital issue. They sent me new ones within days. I was very happy with the outcome :)

londiv
6/25/15

I was completly satisfied with my order. I have purchased other items from Zazzle and was never dissatisfied. I will continue to be a customer.

daniell560
6/24/15

Have your voice heard with Zazzle products.

amandas90
6/22/15

I couldn't be more satisfied with ZAZZLE! It was easy to make the Invitations PERFECT through Zazzle.com. There were so many different styles to choose from and options to make our invitations unique. I was able to just fill in the information for my wedding/reception using the template given with my invitation so no hassle on how to word anything. BOTH front and back was fully decorated and I was able to add additional information to the back for no extra cost! The invitations arrived on time and I was surprised with FREE invitation envelopes! 160 wedding invitations and 160 envelopes for a really great cost. Next I'll be ordering Thank You cards that match my original wedding invites! Thanks ZAZZLE, ya'll made Invitations easy and PERFECT for the day I marry the love of my life!

dees44
6/21/15

The image is perfect for $#*!atiel lovers. I got one for my grandson and my husband liked it so much he asked for one for himself so I got him one as well.

rodolfob8
6/19/15

Great prints! We are great fans of Zazzle!

ww20
6/18/15

This Was For My Sons Achievement! THANKS!

sandyb41
6/11/15

I just happened to stumble on this company and I've ordered several things now and have been very pleased.

debrar12
6/10/15

Zazzle's website is organized with ease of mind for the customer. Have the products listed by price, high to low, low to high, by pertinence to topic or bestsellers. Narrow your choice by age, size, male, female, or color, almost any way you wish. Zazzle makes finding the perfect item easy to find. The Zazzle experience, from finding the perfect item, offering personal customization for some items, placing your order, checkout, receiving your items in no time is really something to rave about. If it becomes necessary to contact custom service for any reason, you receive a quick response and they do stand behind the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

maryg81
6/8/15

I enjoy ordering my printing promo products for my small online business through Zazzle. I used to order products through Vista Print but I am more satisfied with the quality of product I receive from Zazzle!

marye58
6/7/15

Ordered personalized can koozies with photographs of child for gifts to parents and grandparents for Fathers Day. Pictures turned out great on the koozie. Excited to see everyones' reaction to it when they get them.

corinea
6/6/15

I have been using Zazzle.com for several years. It is great for that personalized gift that you can't find any where else. I was surprised that I did not receive any promotional offers or reminders this past holiday season, since that is when I am really shopping for that perfect gift. I hope that I can continue to receive those handy gift giving reminders this holiday season.

ardees
6/1/15

Book of Shadows binder, image not centered. 6 mm white stripe from top to bottom that looks to be to be the original color of the total binder. I've waited all week for a response from gloriagypsy. What a waste of money. Color is faded, not like the picture of the item I paid for.

mayaf2
5/29/15

I bought stickers to put on decks of playing cards for my wedding favors. It was such a small thing but the quality, color, everything was perfect. Absolutely no complaints. Would definitely recommend them

albertr24
5/29/15

I am a teacher at an elementary school and I like these Zazzle highlighters very much. I personally consider them THE BEST. The very first set I purchased, I used each color multiply times a day and they have lasted me for 2+ years.

rubyb17
5/18/15

Great product and great buying experience!

taylorb47
5/18/15

I ordered invitations for my housewarming party and i was beyond happy with the product i received. The price was great due to Zazzle having sales almost everyday! I made the choice to use an existing design and customize the wording to my liking/event. The quality of this product was wonderful and my guests loved them!

joicec
5/16/15

My experience with zazzle has kept me amazed and thrilled with their products. I am not a savy shopper online but with zazzle it is easy and hassle free. I love how easy it to customize your product and the turn out of the product once you see it in person. I consider zazzle to be my top choice for printing and look forward to future purchases!

alexanderv11
5/15/15

Skydiving T-shirts, an order from Czech republic, it was handled with perfect care.

kristineb2
5/14/15

My experience with Zazzle has included timely deliveries, good packaging and unique products. Thank you, your artists, and your vendors for your continued focus on quality.

lenettew
5/13/15

I ordered a personalized phone case & a personalized t-shirt, both items are excellent quality and I constantly get comments on them

dawnef
5/12/15

love it!

jeffm84
5/8/15

Zazzle did my Bumper stickers the way I WANTED... if you are looking to customize a Bumper sticker Zazzle has the means to do it just the way you want it... I highly recommend them, and have...

donnam67
5/7/15

I ordered custom invitations and the customer service I received was beyond satisfactory. They assisted me with every detail and when the invitations arrived (in only a few days via regular shipping), they were far above my expectations! The quality of the invitations was superior, I could not believe how awesome they came out! Can't wait to send them as I am sure the recipients will be pleasantly surprised!

amia3
5/4/15

The product was processed, shipped, and received within a week. Everything exceeded my expectations from ease of personalizing the product and modifying it to my specifications. It came beautifully printed and was packaged to ensure the products were not damaged. We will be ordering our invitations today in the same style.

reneeb24
5/3/15

Zazzle Never disappoints me. I'm the kind of person who likes personal touches added when giving gifts. I like the ability to turn my thoughtfulness into a smile. Personalizing and customizing items for people is something I love to do. Every order I place with them blows the previous away.

Tip for consumers: Make sure when creating items that you adhere to the image size requirements. It makes the products you create much, much more stunning. I got my stuff from zazzle.com/nazy626

chelseac10
5/3/15

Everything was exactly as I expected. Wonderful and efficient service.

haileym5
5/3/15

Zazzle's 100% satisfaction guarantee, is something they honestly stick to. They didn't try to give me the run around or try to find the loop hole, they just fixed my issue. Unfortunately I made a slight grammatical error on my custom ordered invitations, due to the stress and planning of my wedding. I now have on order my new corrected invitation and I can't wait to see it. They are nice thick cards and they look great. Thank you for helping make my big day a little less stressful and beautiful!

veronicab11
5/3/15

First time ordering from zazzle and it was great! I love that you can choose the size of your invitations. They were easy to customize and the finished product was adorable for our upcoming baby shower.

keshal
4/30/15

I love Zazzle! It's so fun to upload my own designs, and make my own custom products. I amaze my family and friends with custom gifts that they would have never thought of on their own. It makes gift giving so much easier. No more fretting over that person who has everything, because I bet they don't have something with a custom design by you on it!

lyndah3
4/28/15

Pleased with my order

lynnr33
4/28/15

I was totally pleased with the items I purchased. Everything was just as it was described and arrived quickly.

pumpkinpuddyk
4/25/15

I custom designed my luggage tags. I took a picture, reduced it in size, and tiled it over the luggage tag. It looks really good. I wish you could copy the design from one side to the other. It was difficult getting the two sides to match.

The tag is very sturdy plastic and the design printing was good. It the color is good and it's very even. No light spots.

The tags have a thin leather strap. I'm withholding judgment on those. I live in a very dry climate and I'm wondering how long before the leather drys, cracks, or tears. The straps are my only reservation about the product.

brittanym22
4/24/15

Ordered fabric, most money I have ever spent on fabric at that. It came, pretty fast too...but when I opened it I was immediately upset. The fabric looks terrible!!! That was April 3rd - I right then emailed about getting a replacement, no answer so I called a few days later, they sent me an email and I sent them pictures. 5 days later I had to call again as I hadn't heard back again - they said they would start the replacement (apr 11th) I've now had to call over 5 times and sit on hold for almost an hour every time, I've talked to multiple supervisors and been promised multiple times that my replacement is coming. The icing on the cake was today that I was promised to get a call by 9pm my time... it's now past 9 and I'm already not excited to start my day tomorrow with ANOTHER call to them. This is ridiculous - never order from Zazzle!

arthurf19
4/21/15

I ordered on Tuesday and my shirts were here by UPS by Friday they were delivered all the way from California to Massachussetts!

herbo
4/21/15

The staff are very friendly and bend over backwards to help the customer make things right.

erikab10
4/21/15

I don't know what's changed at zazzle, but it's a bad change. I ordered my wedding invitations from zazzle 4 years ago. Excellent service, on time delivery, beautiful product. So of course, zazzle was my first choice for ordering custom products for a work event. Worst decision ever. I chose express shipping to get the items on time, and to allow a buffer for any issues. No delivery on the expected day or the next. I was then told the products would be delivered Saturday. Not true. Customer service is NOT available until Monday, and UPS can't help me.

dans98
4/20/15

I ordered a "will you marry me" plate from this company. Then called then to confirm the expedited 1 day shipping I chose. Their response was "oh it will take 7 business days. 6 for processing then 1 overnight shipping". I was like "what a joke, that's too long". They then said ok no problem just return it once it arrives if that's too late and we'll refund it. 2 months, still no refund. I swear these people are scammers. Don't buy from them. The worst.

tinal38
4/19/15

Been emailing back and forth since 1/2015 on a photo sculpture that I had mad for my Dad. I ordered a 5x7 it came as a 3x7, not what I paid for! They will not stand buy there error and told me it is past the 30 day return? I don't want to return it I want it the size it should be. Oops there error not mine. So very disappointed is the customer service and quality I am sick about it. How people get away with not doing what they are suppose to. It was $40 not like even cost them to remake it to what I ordered.

Tip for consumers: Don't trust online orders. When they recieve your money there is not more that you can do. They win you have no way to confront them they can just ignore you.

janw31
4/19/15

I absolutely love using Zazzle for my event printing needs! I used Zazzle for my daughter's baby shower invites and now for my son's wedding invitations. I love how easy it is to select, design, and order. Everything from start to finish is pure perfection! Thanks Zazzle for making our events shine with personal style and perfection!

wendyb20
4/19/15

Zazzle offers plenty of wonderful templates to customize easily by adding personal text and images. Zazzle made it very easy to create unique bags for company volunteer. The bags turned out to be wonderful, unique company gifts.

---------------d
4/18/15

1. I ordered business cards online from Zazzle.
2. About a week later, tracking showed the order arrived in my town, but my package was returned to Zazzle because there was no house address on the shipping label.
3. I called customer service, sat on hold for twenty minutes, and the call was disconnected by Zazzle.
4. Called customer service the next day, at a different time, sat on hold for twenty minutes and was disconnected again.
5. Called customer service a third time, the following day, and was connected with a customer service representative after being on hold for fifteen minutes.
6. Customer service representative Emanuel said he couldn’t understand why the address wasn’t my package. He said he had a “deal” for me. The essence of the deal involved my replying directly to a letter he was emailing me, and I would receive a full refund and a 50% off coupon.
7. I ordered new cards with the 50% off coupon.
8. I responded to Emanuel’s email, as instructed, and have never received an acknowledgement or a refund.
9. The new cards I ordered arrived in my town two days ago. Again, the package was rerouted back to Zazzle because the package had no house address on the mailing label.
10. Good scam … I am out $64.05 and have nothing to show for it.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time.

andreat19
4/18/15

Ridiculous how no one is reachable by phone. NEVER. You can send emails back and forth and if you need to talk to someone, fahgetabout it...not even chat......If you need help with your design, you're on your own. If you have a problem with a shipment, again, you're on your own.

I made an order on April 7 and it's just getting shipped. Today is April 15. How long it will take to get here is anybody's guess. I leave on a trip overseas soon and I'm just hoping to have the cards by then.

Bottom line - FRUSTRATING.....

claires30
4/17/15

ordered my cards with the 4-7 day shipping and on my tracking said arrived, it had not. i called for my replacement which was said to be shipped out in 2-3 but somehow another mix up happened and now I'm waiting another 7 days. Both times waiting on the phone for a full half hour. hopefully my cards are as beautiful as they look online

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Can you please message us your order information?
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle