US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

359 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/22/12

The coupons I had were great and I got a good deal on the shirts I bought. The shipping route was a bit ridiculous because it went in the wrong direction instead of coming on the day it was expected. My previous experience with purchasing a shirt from this website was much better.

12/20/12

I ordered 2012 Christmas cards in early November. They arrived and were printed crooked. I requested a return and replacement cards before Thanksgiving. The request was granted and I received an email that they were being reprinted and would mail out soon. It took two more requests and a phone call (with a 15 minute wait) to apparently actually get the cards printed. They are now in the mail and tracking to arrive on Christmas Eve even though I was assured by customer service they would arrive immediately by courier. Horrible experience and I will never deal with zazzle.com again.

12/18/12

Zazzle is where i buy all of my 'odd' stuff. Christmas Cards, T Shirts, Gifts and all kinds of things! They are a one in a million web site that has all kinds of stuff and i HIGHLY recommend using it! Check it out!

12/18/12

The product I ordered was perfect, the only thing is that it took a month to get it, but once I received it I was extremely impressed with it.

12/18/12

Very content with the quality of the products and the manufacturing.
The high quality really surprised me and was higher than anticipated, so I really can recommend Zazzle.
The whole product range, the ability to customize products and the whole shopping experience is very comfortable and handled with the highest rate of available security. So very comfortable online shop.
The transportation costs at my location unfortunately are quite high, but that is nothing Zazzle can change.

12/15/12

Zazzle is great! You can design ornaments exactly how you want them. The quality is great & the shipping is speedy! Will definitely order from them again. :)

12/8/12

I liked the product which were small square magnets using my photos. I liked how they turned out but ordering them was labor intensive. I had to sign in each time I went to the "cart" page to order each of four different magnets and their respective quantities as well as my personal postage order.

12/5/12

Surprisingly useful! never thought that i would end up using it so much, but i am there every other day. highly recommended.

12/5/12

This site is easy to browse through and I've purchased several products now and they've always arrived right on time and the items so far have been high quality. I'm recommending Zazzle.com to all my friends and anyone else who are looking for quirky or interesting gifts to give out this Christmas. I'm a customer for life!

11/11/12

I've ordered several shirts from them and my stepdaughter recently created a shirt for her dad. The text is good and the quality of shirts is OK, but the images she used are faded. She also ordered 2 large binders for school in the past. The image quality was blurry (and some were really crisp photos when printed on other media) and the binders fell apart. So if you're looking for a gift beyond shirts, you might want to check out another site, or be aware that each item type does impact the result.

11/7/12

This was such an unbelievable find for me. A great, fun creative outlet - and the do so much of the coordination and work that would have meant hours and hours and hours of researching and finding product, printer, design on my own.

11/3/12

the site was easy to use. i was looking for unique personal ornaments for my childrens christmas trees. i was very happy with my purchases.

11/2/12

I found this business on line while looking for a personalized coffee mug for a Christmas gift. They offered great looking products and I found their website easy to navigate. Using one of my digital photos, I designed the picture (my two year old great grandson) and the logo ("I Love You Papaw"). I received it less than a week after ordering, well packaged. The finished product was beautiful and I'm sure will be a cherished gift! I will be using this business again.

10/31/12

Very pleased! Great quality at a great price! Seems like the printing stage takes a little long, but besides that, excellent service!

10/28/12

You can find almost anything you want on Zazzle - someone has designed it or you can do it yourself. Some days, you can spend hours looking, there's so much stuff available. My wife and I have purchased some of our own designs and those of others on t-shirts, mugs, steins, and the quality is excellent. Customer service for a minor print issue was also satisfactory. You can't go wrong with Zazzle!

10/25/12

A great website! Easy to use, an abundance of fun and practical projects for gifts and "just because"!

10/20/12

The website was very clear and detailed. I knew how to figure out how much postage I needed and what size I wanted.

10/15/12

I haven't used Zazzle much. But so far I like what I am getting ... Prices are a little high, but they have lots of sales. Excellent quality product and decent customer service.

10/3/12

Zazzle may be OK if you are the sort of person who plans everything months or weeks in advance but if you are like the rest of us AVOID! My birthday card order took 16 days from placing the order and arrived well after my father-in-law's birthday.

9/28/12

We love the tshirts here. Everything is great at this site and we recommend it to others. My wife has told so many people about your site too.

9/26/12

I was looking for Bridal Shower gifts, and Zazzle.com had the perfect recipe binder and apron that I could personalize for the bride. The colors were true, the personalization was perfect, the timing was great. I would definitely recommend them and order again!

9/24/12

There is so much to choose from on this website. From coffee mugs to elegant wedding invitations your choices are endless. To be able to create our own unique item and to personalize it the way you want it is great!

9/17/12

I wanted some bookplates for at least a few of my most treasured and most likely to be loaned books. The choices were numerous, the price very reasonable and the service prompt and courteous

9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

9/16/12

The mat was wrinkled. Given that your business is matting and framing prints you should be able to get that right. Poor quality control. Otherwise I am satisfied with my purchase. I am not returning the item to be fixed because it is too much bother.

9/16/12

My order took about 2 weeks to receive. Once my T-shirts got here. my xxl was too small. the sizes in general run small my 2 sizes. mehh i might take my business back to cafepress.

9/16/12

My experience with Zazzle was quite pleasant. My order arrived promptly and in order
I will be order from Zazzle again.

9/14/12

Both items that I had ordered were personalized, one being business cards for Etsy.com Graceasis, and the other a record decal on a long sleeve ladies t-shirt. I am so very happy happy. Very proud to pass out my business card. They turned out beautiful and it's a reflection on what I sell on my on-line store. Call me a VERY more than SATISFIED customer!!!

9/13/12

Product high quality, lots of design options. Only thing Is that the mailing envelope was bent so were some of the stamps when I received them, need a heavier mailer envelope or better cardboard for mailing. I wasnt pleased about that part. Everything else was great .

9/11/12

I always get good and fast service from Zazzle.com whether it's personalized stamps, mugs, iPhone cases, or tote bags. The products are good quality and prepared as I desire.

9/10/12

I had a great experience with your Customer Service Rep. She was very helpful in guiding me through the process of ordering my Son's B-day Invitations. The only issue I had was ordering on my own...it wasn't real clear how to fix an issue with the wording hence I called Customer Service and they walked me through it.

9/7/12

I had to make a new account, but I have used Zazzle for years. I love it. Really. Not so much purchasing others ideas, but creating my own. Although I have bought from others too:(

9/6/12

I have bought many things from Zazzle, and they were always high quality so never in a million yeard did I think if I chose the economy tee that it would be such terrible print quality. I thought the tee itself may not be as nice, but I didn't realize the printing on the tee would appear lighter and cheap-looking. The Scooby and Minnie tee are simply not usable. :-( So upset.

9/6/12

Placed the order and the address got messed up. They never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication until some spam requesting a satisfaction survey. I filled out their contact form and still no email communication. No way to call them. I suspect it will get handled but it will probably take more time.

9/6/12

Love the ZAZZLE site!!! Lots to select from. And beautiful designs, bright colors.
Will use again and again.

9/6/12

I'm very satisfied. I made an error in my initial order, was almost immediately notified and able to correct my mistake. That's service!

9/5/12

This website was nice;however, the invitations did not come out as I planned. The color was not camo and pink it was really dark green and purple. The site kept saying that I would be able to review the completed invitation prior to submitting the order but it did not allow me to in a full screen version. I would recommend to use this site with caution.

9/5/12

I really enjoyed it. I stumbled across it doing a Goggle search for an invitation, so I designed and ordered my invitation ton Zazzle. It was great. The order was filled fast and the invites were mailed to me in no time. LOVE THEM! I received so many compliments on them. They were a hit!!

9/5/12

Zazzle has some very nice products at great prices. What I find frustrating is the inability of the site to put items in order of lowest to highest prices and highest to lowest prices. It takes me a lot of time to navigate the website and look at all of the items because the prices are out of order even if I select lowest to highest price.

9/4/12

This was the WORST online experience I have ever had. I ordered my wedding invitations and accessories and they came out all different sizes. They didn't match. . .the quality of the paper is CHEAP. I could have gotten better quality if I went to the local drug store and picked up a package of invitations. What is worse, when I called Customer Service, the rep was mean, insulting, and kept saying the same thing "you made the mistake" and "this is our policy". His supervisor was even worse. . .said the same phrases over and over again. They rude and insensitive and did not try to remedy the situation. I sent the entire order back in the precise way they told me they had to send it back. I have the UPS tracking showing it was delivered. Yet they say they never received it. I have yet to receive my refund which is over $400 . . .please don't trust this site, especially with something important. I learned this the hard way.

9/2/12

The different options are a plus. And the ability to customize within the template is awesome. It's the closest to creating your own biz card with an personal Print shop you can find but, without the enormous cost.

9/1/12

I'm very satisfied with using Zazzle. They make it easy to create your own products and order them on the spot.

8/27/12

Zazzle is very selective about what they refuse to print due to "Design contains a trademarked image or text." This particular design had a modified Fox News logo on it. The design was not being offered for sale, but rather for personal use.

(I have had an online retail presence on zazzle for the past 8 months - 18 products, 15 images.)

The logo was substantially the same as 8 other items on their site that were being offered for sale in other stores. I provided zazzle with links to the similar items and requested that they print the personal use items I had ordered. Their response was "We're in the process of removing these products. We've already contacted the sellers." 6 out of 8 are now removed. My items were never printed.

So I searched for MSNBC and CNN news logos. I found 9 of them - for sale. All 9 have now been removed since I provided zazzle with the links.

Regardless of zazzle's new-found equal-opportunity censorship, I have decided I don't need to spend hours cleaning up an on-line shop which decides to censor my work made for personal use but is unable to find where they have been remiss on their other content.

I removed all items and images from my online shop. I then sent an email directing zazzle "Please delete my store and all content immediately. Also, please cancel all pending orders."

Zazzle chose to block my email address. I received a immediate not deliverable receipt (ndr) from my attempt to close my store and cancel all outstanding orders.

I then created a new email on a different hosting account and resent my directive. It did not bounce yet (after .75 hours).

8/23/12

Very high quality product, shipped in a reasonable time. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for!

7/24/12

I ordered baby shower invitations from them and when I received them, the printing was awful. I gave them a chance to redo the invitations and have them sent to me, waited 5 days for this process to take place, only to find out they never sent the invitations at all. I ordered them from another company and had to pay rush shipping of $20 to get them to me because the baby shower date was fast approaching, and asked zazzle to reimburse me and they wouldn't. They did reimburse me for my order with them, but still fell short in my eyes because they not only wasted my money, but my time as well. They just can't seem to follow through on anything and their product was awful.

7/21/12

Over the last few years, I have used Zazzle many, many times for products from T-shirts to promotional flyers. My experience has been consistently VERY SATISFYING. On the very rare occasion that I have had any issue or question with the final delivery of an order, customer support has always been VERY responsive and consistently addressed the issue to my satisfaction. I am used to getting good prices, good product and speedy production turn around from Zazzle, but I have to say, that my most recent order of a 1000 two sided flyers was produced with such speed and the final product was so "sharp" and crisp that I was newly impressed with the service and product I receive from Zazzle. I'll be around for quite awhile I'm sure. I give them my highest recommendation...:]

7/17/12

This is the second time I have ordered from Zazzle. I have been extremely pleased with the quality and will use them again in the future.

7/17/12

I ordered a cool shirt. The shirt arrived quickly. It was too small. Zazzle lady said, "Don't worry; I'll fix it." New larger size shirt arrived quickly. This customer loves the shirt and is happy with the service. I'm not easy to please unless things go well; things went very well, and I'm very happy. Sigh.

7/12/12

I had to re-do my order of wedding ceremony programs and Zazzle gave me a full refund of my first order! I would definitely reccommend them to anyone!

7/9/12

Easy to navigate, easy to order. Items arrive on time. I will most definitely use zazzle again for other products when I need something specific.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber