US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 248 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 55 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 747 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

judithw13
9/10/15

We have searched extensively for the perfect template for our business cards. I even tried (unsuccessfully) designing our own cards.
I went to the Zazzle templates and quickly found the perfect one!
Zazzle's printing and order fulfillment was excellent. I have reordered the same cards since then.

carment7
9/10/15

I love using zazzle, and i do so very often. It's so easy to create and design with their software and the service, delivery and shipping is so fast and expedite. I'm very happy!

randya15
9/10/15

This is a wonderful web site with a multitude of personalized and customizable product. I have ordered a variety of mailing product: return address labels, stickers, and cards. The quality is superb and satisfying.

nikig1
9/8/15

Terrible!! That's my experience with Zazzle summed up in one word. Don't EVER depend on this company - specifically for time sensitive products!! Even after paying around $50 for an "express" scenario, my order wasn't even processed until I called two days after the guaranteed delivery date.their response: "We don't know what happened, but we can refund your express delivery charge." (See...the $ isn't my priority. TIME was my priority. They can't refund my time.) Ugh. There's simply NOT enough time in my life to waste on this company another minute. (Over 2 hours were invested in order to arrive at their "solution" which by the way...my account still shows the $50 express charge.) Even taking the time to post a review feels wasteful but, I feel obligated (out of human decency) to warn others. I know your time is too valuable for Zazzle's nonsense! So....proceed with apprehension/consider yourself warned! There is no recourse - even though the phone number listed indicates it is the contact info for Customer Service. The "service" portion is missing from their equation. Pfft! Good luck & God bless!
Sincerely,
Niki

evelinas
9/7/15

My order has been canceled.I don't understand why.

lindaw104
9/5/15

Great

carolm97
9/5/15

These greeting cards are of a very nice quality and are reasonably priced when they have a percentage off sale.

juliah39
9/3/15

I ordered from their site, unusual customized presents nice items arrived on time and in good shape but were a bit expensive, I later looked at other sites and found better deals. Products arrived and were as described so its a good site

aidang9
8/23/15

I have ordered many times and had never problem thank you zazzle cheers

kellyc75
8/20/15

This was only the second time I've used this site, the first being a few years ago. I needed two baseball caps and every place I checked had minimum amounts required. After designing my own hat :) I called customer service, honestly doubtful i could get them in time for our trivia tournament. Reached a rep immediately and he suggested expatiated shipping would get my hats to me by the 24th. They arrived on the 17th! Beautifully done. I do a lot of on line shopping and was 100% satisfied with this transaction.

maryr101
8/16/15

I am a HUGE internet shopper, and Zazzle was the BEST place for me to find all of the posters I needed for our up and coming religious education classes. They were packaged very professionally, and shipped and received in less than 4 days! Very satisfied customer! I will be back!

stephaniec57
8/13/15

Ordered a personalized key chain to show my derby team & my derby name. Loved the options & how easy it was to customize.

josephp50
8/13/15

Really best website in the world i love to get shopped from zazzle, i have purchased so many times and had never a single time problem thanks for this wonderful services

malloryp
8/10/15

I find almost everything on this website! I online need the store for groceries these days!

kristinae7
8/10/15

I ordered some buttons and didn't realize my old mailing address was saved from my last order. I paid for expedited shipping. When I received the confirmation that my order was ready to ship the next day, I noticed the old address. I called right away and the customer service rep was so pleasant and helpful! Zazzle printed my order again at no charge to me and shipped it to the correct address! Definitely a happy customer here!

theresad18
8/10/15

It was was everything I hope for and I order a 5t and it fit perfect true to it size. I will order again would have gave it a 5 star if came a little sooner and they offer free shipping sometimes.

kathyt25
8/8/15

I saw a shirt that I wanted and ordered it. It got here in less than a week. That simple. There were several color choices and a wide range of sizes. The fabric is super-soft and comfortable, and it stands up to my washing machine well. What more could I ask?

kiarac1
8/6/15

I just ordered a baby blanket and a pillow with a picture of a pea$#*! painting I took with my phone after I couldn't find the right set online anywhere that matched my color scheme. I was afraid it would be pixelated or the colors would be off, or it would just be poorly made... and boy was I worried for nothing. They came out PERFECT!! I am SO happy with them. I also ordered a custom mug with pics of my kids that also came out great. 100% Satisfied:)

myrlenes
8/4/15

I have purchased a baby onesie and a magnet from Zazzle. The quality was really great. Thanks.

joanns19
8/2/15

The merchandise was in great shape ( ordered a stein) & the political buttons were wrapped so that they did not get scratched ( had ordered 4) Time that I received was reasonable -less than a week from ordering .

jessicam121
8/1/15

I had custom cards made to ask each of my bridesmaids to be part of the wedding. Since it was so cheap, I also made little custom save the date magnets for them with cute pictures of us as well. They came out really great.

catherinel21
7/26/15

Customization is easy and fun! The quality of the products is highest I can imagine!! Customer service is among the best I've ever dealt with and return policy is out of this world!!! One of the best companies ever!!

elsac4
7/26/15

I found this best website which is providing world's best wooden art, I believe they will expand their business in next couple of years

bonnieb44
7/23/15

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE SHOULD BE RAZZLE :) DAZZLED :) BY ZAZZLE !!!

marys206
7/19/15

Very impressed with ease of customizing mugs ordered for gifts. Quick delivery. Hadn't heard of Zazzle before, but highly recommend service and product!

joank16
7/18/15

Great response solved the problem & made me happy.

teresab35
7/18/15

I customized a 30x40 fleece lap blanket for my granddaughter's birthday with five of her favorite photos of her beloved dog Roxie who had recently passed away. Heartbroken from her loss, this blanket gave her such a burst of joy that she cried. Now she can cuddle this blanket and feel both the love of her grandparents and a reminder of the good times with Roxie. The fleece is super soft, overlock stitched on the edges and printed in a pattern I chose with photos I submitted. The blanket is sublimation printed, that is, the entire pattern and photos are inked directly onto a cream colored fleece blanket on one side and the other side is left plain. The ink saturated the fleece very well without distortion to the photos which was excellent. There is no bleed through to the back, which is pristine clean. There is nothing not to love about this blanket. Win-Win. Bravo

karend57
7/12/15

I love creating with Zazxle products.

peterg72
7/11/15

I bought two customized coffee mugs and three customized I phone covers and all were done clearly, photos copied sharp and text amazingly readable! I give Zazzle my highest endorsement and urge others to buy from this exceptional company who manufactures quickly, mails lightning fast and guarantees all items to customer satisfaction, all at a reasonable price. Who could ask for more?

lorainer
7/6/15

I ordered postage stamps from Zazzle for my daughter to use on her wedding thank you cards. They had 'Mr & Mrs' preprinted on them, but then I was able to add the last name of the happy couple. They arrived in a timely fashion and were just adorable; my daughter loved them!! BTW, so did I!

aliciaa15
7/5/15

I used Zazzle to order bridal shower invites. There were so many to chose from. When I picked one I was surprised how much could be customized. It was amazing! They arrived before they were guaranteed to and they were better than I expected. Excellent quality! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

henryw26
7/4/15

I really like Zazzle stuff, Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered several times from them and I've never had problem. Best quality and fast delivery time, prices are lower than any other shop

francko
7/2/15

I like the under $20 gift :D

amandab81
7/1/15

I find it difficult to find places that sell things related to the breed of my dog(Greater Swiss Mountain Dog). Zazzle.com has all sorts of products, ie. shirts, stickers. I ordered a shirt and it looks exactly as the picture on the website, sizing was right on as well. I will def be ordering from the site again

ritah15
6/30/15

YOUR PRODUCTS ARE OUTSTANDING AND YOU HAVE PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE FOUND ELSEWHERE. AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ... ZAZZLE GUARANTEES SATISFACTION AND THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES ARE AWESOME WITH THEIR PATIENCE AND GUIDANCE AND THE RESULT OF THEIR HELP IS THAT YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. I LOVE ZAZZLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

kaitlinb3
6/29/15

Got this card for my grandfather as a father's day card

stephenm84
6/29/15

As always Zazzle has produced an exceptional product for me. Printing clear, received just what I had previewed at order time. Thank you

rons58
6/28/15

I messed up on customizing an order from Zazzle and after contacting customer service they credited my account for the price of the poster. I then used that credit and ordered a poster of some snow leopards for my niece. She loved it!!! She put it in a frame and it is now hanging on her bedroom wall. I was surprised at the clarity of the image considering the size of the poster (36 x 24). Next poster I order will definitely be from Zazzle.

anan69
6/28/15

Product was great quality. They forgot to ship my rsvp cards so I called customer service. They answered RIGHT AWAY and re-ship them with expedited shipping, no more questions asked. Incredible customer service.

nicoleb54
6/25/15

My order had a digital issue. They sent me new ones within days. I was very happy with the outcome :)

londiv
6/25/15

I was completly satisfied with my order. I have purchased other items from Zazzle and was never dissatisfied. I will continue to be a customer.

daniell560
6/24/15

Have your voice heard with Zazzle products.

amandas90
6/22/15

I couldn't be more satisfied with ZAZZLE! It was easy to make the Invitations PERFECT through Zazzle.com. There were so many different styles to choose from and options to make our invitations unique. I was able to just fill in the information for my wedding/reception using the template given with my invitation so no hassle on how to word anything. BOTH front and back was fully decorated and I was able to add additional information to the back for no extra cost! The invitations arrived on time and I was surprised with FREE invitation envelopes! 160 wedding invitations and 160 envelopes for a really great cost. Next I'll be ordering Thank You cards that match my original wedding invites! Thanks ZAZZLE, ya'll made Invitations easy and PERFECT for the day I marry the love of my life!

dees44
6/21/15

The image is perfect for $#*!atiel lovers. I got one for my grandson and my husband liked it so much he asked for one for himself so I got him one as well.

rodolfob8
6/19/15

Great prints! We are great fans of Zazzle!

ww20
6/18/15

This Was For My Sons Achievement! THANKS!

sandyb41
6/11/15

I just happened to stumble on this company and I've ordered several things now and have been very pleased.

debrar12
6/10/15

Zazzle's website is organized with ease of mind for the customer. Have the products listed by price, high to low, low to high, by pertinence to topic or bestsellers. Narrow your choice by age, size, male, female, or color, almost any way you wish. Zazzle makes finding the perfect item easy to find. The Zazzle experience, from finding the perfect item, offering personal customization for some items, placing your order, checkout, receiving your items in no time is really something to rave about. If it becomes necessary to contact custom service for any reason, you receive a quick response and they do stand behind the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

maryg81
6/8/15

I enjoy ordering my printing promo products for my small online business through Zazzle. I used to order products through Vista Print but I am more satisfied with the quality of product I receive from Zazzle!

marye58
6/7/15

Ordered personalized can koozies with photographs of child for gifts to parents and grandparents for Fathers Day. Pictures turned out great on the koozie. Excited to see everyones' reaction to it when they get them.

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your inquiry. We see that a member from our CS team contacted you via email. please reply to that email for more assistance.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Zazzle's licensing agreement for designs and images is "Non-Exclusive". This means that, as a seller, you can post any of your designs that meet our content standards* and retain your rights of ownership and use. In other words, Zazzle won't stop you from reproducing or selling your designs wherever you please, be that from your Zazzle store, in a physical store, or on another website. You can even order your designs from Zazzle and resell them to customers at your own discretion.

By posting your designs and images, you simply grant Zazzle the rights to reproduce, sell and use the images you post, so long as you choose to leave them on our website.

By uploading Designs to the Site or creating Designs with Zazzle's design tools, you grant the following licenses to Zazzle: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in or on Products and in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site and Products. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your Products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic Content on the Website, (iii) Products or Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the sale of Products available on the Site through third party product feeds. You also grant us the license and the right to make modifications to your Design as necessary to prepare your Design for use in a particular Product category or for other manufacturing purposes, if you agree that your Design may be used in such category. If you select the "customizable" option, you also agree that Zazzle and visitors to the Site ("Users") may make changes to the Design for the purposes of creating and ordering Products.

You may delete or hide your Design from the Site at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Site. You retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your Design. Upon the removal of a Design, the licenses above will terminate, except that Zazzle will fulfill any orders placed prior to termination and Zazzle may continue to use your Design in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to removal of the Design.

You can read more here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement and here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/designer_license_agreement

If you have any further questions, you can reach our support team at support#zazzle.com.

Thanks!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle