US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

330 Reviews for Zazzle.com

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

10/3/12

Zazzle may be OK if you are the sort of person who plans everything months or weeks in advance but if you are like the rest of us AVOID! My birthday card order took 16 days from placing the order and arrived well after my father-in-law's birthday.

9/29/12

I ordered a canvas art picture from them and it came out beautiful! Very true to life. Shipping and production time were as promised. Very pleased with product.

9/28/12

We love the tshirts here. Everything is great at this site and we recommend it to others. My wife has told so many people about your site too.

9/18/12

I have ordered about 10 things from Zazzle and have been extremely happy with every single one of them... They are high quality, and the pictures and texts reproduced onto the shirt or mug well. The shipping is timely, never received anything damaged, never had to return anything. I have had exceptional luck with Zazzle and my recipients of my gifts have been very pleased.

9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

9/16/12

The mat was wrinkled. Given that your business is matting and framing prints you should be able to get that right. Poor quality control. Otherwise I am satisfied with my purchase. I am not returning the item to be fixed because it is too much bother.

9/16/12

My order took about 2 weeks to receive. Once my T-shirts got here. my xxl was too small. the sizes in general run small my 2 sizes. mehh i might take my business back to cafepress.

9/16/12

the quality of the invitation was excellent and the I received them within a few days. They are adorable and I enjoyed being able to customize them with my own wording.

9/14/12

The items arrived right on time and I was pleased with the quality of the post cards. They had a good selection. I was very satisfied with my purchase.

9/14/12

Both items that I had ordered were personalized, one being business cards for Etsy.com Graceasis, and the other a record decal on a long sleeve ladies t-shirt. I am so very happy happy. Very proud to pass out my business card. They turned out beautiful and it's a reflection on what I sell on my on-line store. Call me a VERY more than SATISFIED customer!!!

9/11/12

I always get good and fast service from Zazzle.com whether it's personalized stamps, mugs, iPhone cases, or tote bags. The products are good quality and prepared as I desire.

9/7/12

I had to make a new account, but I have used Zazzle for years. I love it. Really. Not so much purchasing others ideas, but creating my own. Although I have bought from others too:(

9/6/12

I have bought many things from Zazzle, and they were always high quality so never in a million yeard did I think if I chose the economy tee that it would be such terrible print quality. I thought the tee itself may not be as nice, but I didn't realize the printing on the tee would appear lighter and cheap-looking. The Scooby and Minnie tee are simply not usable. :-( So upset.

9/6/12

Placed the order and the address got messed up. They never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication until some spam requesting a satisfaction survey. I filled out their contact form and still no email communication. No way to call them. I suspect it will get handled but it will probably take more time.

9/6/12

Love the ZAZZLE site!!! Lots to select from. And beautiful designs, bright colors.
Will use again and again.

9/6/12

The most awesome website for all your prints and emblems on just about any thing. They do the most beautiful portrait or posters way below the average prize, and they do all sizes even if you want to choose your own. You can design your own posters, t-shirts, cups, you name it. you can also customized the products you order and as i said way below the prize of other websites with the best quality product and workmanship. Zazzle.com rocks!

9/6/12

i received my items in estimated time frame projected...and they were what i was looking for, i loved them...great gifts...

9/5/12

Fairly easy to upload my own photo to use on a phone case. A bit pricey, but it's a nice sturdy case.

9/5/12

This website was nice;however, the invitations did not come out as I planned. The color was not camo and pink it was really dark green and purple. The site kept saying that I would be able to review the completed invitation prior to submitting the order but it did not allow me to in a full screen version. I would recommend to use this site with caution.

9/5/12

I really enjoyed it. I stumbled across it doing a Goggle search for an invitation, so I designed and ordered my invitation ton Zazzle. It was great. The order was filled fast and the invites were mailed to me in no time. LOVE THEM! I received so many compliments on them. They were a hit!!

9/5/12

Zazzle has some very nice products at great prices. What I find frustrating is the inability of the site to put items in order of lowest to highest prices and highest to lowest prices. It takes me a lot of time to navigate the website and look at all of the items because the prices are out of order even if I select lowest to highest price.

9/4/12

This was the WORST online experience I have ever had. I ordered my wedding invitations and accessories and they came out all different sizes. They didn't match. . .the quality of the paper is CHEAP. I could have gotten better quality if I went to the local drug store and picked up a package of invitations. What is worse, when I called Customer Service, the rep was mean, insulting, and kept saying the same thing "you made the mistake" and "this is our policy". His supervisor was even worse. . .said the same phrases over and over again. They rude and insensitive and did not try to remedy the situation. I sent the entire order back in the precise way they told me they had to send it back. I have the UPS tracking showing it was delivered. Yet they say they never received it. I have yet to receive my refund which is over $400 . . .please don't trust this site, especially with something important. I learned this the hard way.

9/2/12

The different options are a plus. And the ability to customize within the template is awesome. It's the closest to creating your own biz card with an personal Print shop you can find but, without the enormous cost.

9/1/12

I'm very satisfied with using Zazzle. They make it easy to create your own products and order them on the spot.

8/27/12

Zazzle is very selective about what they refuse to print due to "Design contains a trademarked image or text." This particular design had a modified Fox News logo on it. The design was not being offered for sale, but rather for personal use.

(I have had an online retail presence on zazzle for the past 8 months - 18 products, 15 images.)

The logo was substantially the same as 8 other items on their site that were being offered for sale in other stores. I provided zazzle with links to the similar items and requested that they print the personal use items I had ordered. Their response was "We're in the process of removing these products. We've already contacted the sellers." 6 out of 8 are now removed. My items were never printed.

So I searched for MSNBC and CNN news logos. I found 9 of them - for sale. All 9 have now been removed since I provided zazzle with the links.

Regardless of zazzle's new-found equal-opportunity censorship, I have decided I don't need to spend hours cleaning up an on-line shop which decides to censor my work made for personal use but is unable to find where they have been remiss on their other content.

I removed all items and images from my online shop. I then sent an email directing zazzle "Please delete my store and all content immediately. Also, please cancel all pending orders."

Zazzle chose to block my email address. I received a immediate not deliverable receipt (ndr) from my attempt to close my store and cancel all outstanding orders.

I then created a new email on a different hosting account and resent my directive. It did not bounce yet (after .75 hours).

7/24/12

I ordered baby shower invitations from them and when I received them, the printing was awful. I gave them a chance to redo the invitations and have them sent to me, waited 5 days for this process to take place, only to find out they never sent the invitations at all. I ordered them from another company and had to pay rush shipping of $20 to get them to me because the baby shower date was fast approaching, and asked zazzle to reimburse me and they wouldn't. They did reimburse me for my order with them, but still fell short in my eyes because they not only wasted my money, but my time as well. They just can't seem to follow through on anything and their product was awful.

7/23/12

It was very easy doing business with zazzle. I was able to find what I was looking for with ease. I will do business with you again!

7/22/12

I'v ordered items in the past. This order was Address Stickers and they came out very cool except the address itself was only about 6pt type (hard to read)

7/21/12

Over the last few years, I have used Zazzle many, many times for products from T-shirts to promotional flyers. My experience has been consistently VERY SATISFYING. On the very rare occasion that I have had any issue or question with the final delivery of an order, customer support has always been VERY responsive and consistently addressed the issue to my satisfaction. I am used to getting good prices, good product and speedy production turn around from Zazzle, but I have to say, that my most recent order of a 1000 two sided flyers was produced with such speed and the final product was so "sharp" and crisp that I was newly impressed with the service and product I receive from Zazzle. I'll be around for quite awhile I'm sure. I give them my highest recommendation...:]

7/17/12

Great work. Picture just as loaded. Very fast turn around...will tell my friend about this site, definitely!

7/17/12

This is the second time I have ordered from Zazzle. I have been extremely pleased with the quality and will use them again in the future.

7/9/12

I was so happy to find the particular items I was looking for. They arrived faster than I expected, and very well packaged. This was my fourth order from Zazzle, so you know I'm going to order again!

7/9/12

Easy to navigate, easy to order. Items arrive on time. I will most definitely use zazzle again for other products when I need something specific.

7/8/12

I love this site because it provides me with the opportunity to create posters, shirts, cards, and cups,( to name but a few),. Since I'm no " artiste " as JJ used to say, I get to use their pictures, (or my own if I choose), and then I can get creative with my own words, which I tend to be VERY good at! In fact I just today bought frames for the 4 posters that I so speedily received from Zazzle The posters will be hanging on my study walls by tomorrow. Oh, I forgot to mention that you get to choose what size you made of just about everything! I REALLY do LOVE these website! AND, one more thing, it's NOT EXPENSIVE, yet still they offer specials and deals! Who could ask for more?!

7/7/12

It was a great job! Well done from stare to finish. My husband loved them and didn't know anyone did that!
Thank you so much.
Debi

7/5/12

Worst website ever! They make horrible work, print words on top of words, then make you go through a horrible and long process to get your money back, and charge $7 for shipping for one card. But do I get that money back? Nope. Horrible, ridiculous and will never order from them again.

7/5/12

I am 100 % satisfied with my order and I received it on time, i will pass on this web site to my friends and relatives.

I am looking forward to make my next order.

I thank you kindly for your great service

6/22/12

We absolutely love our invitations and RSVP cards. They came very quick and the quality is great. The only complaint I would have is that their isn't a place to put your parent's names (i.e. if your parents are paying a lot for the wedding and the invitation can sometimes be worded as if they are inviting you). Other than that, we LOVE them.

6/21/12

What do you guys think about the Deaf shirts...ridiculous, offensive, or just stupid. ---Deaf (Would Be) Customer

6/21/12

Love the stamps and section just have to be careful with size as the automatic size to order is medium and not small so my stamps were too big for the envelope. Also wish the stamps did not have the barcode & advertisement on the side. I would use them for my invitations but need something more subtitle and elegant.

6/19/12

Website and availability of designs is excellent. Design features were very user-friendly, and I liked the ability to preview the design up close before ordering.

Only thing I would like to see is the addition of complementary products. Now that I love my networking card, I need to order thank you cards. I prefer to include a networking card that matches the thank you card. It would be great if these complementary product suggestions appeared on the same page as the networking card.

6/18/12

Custom do-it-yourself design system was user friendly for this lay person who is not computer savvy. Product looked very good, good quality. Timely service.

6/8/12

This place has things on their website that they cannot actually sell. I ordered a tee shirt for my brother's birthday and I was really excited because it was his favorite wrestler. I ordered it just in time to arrive for my brother's birthday. 2 days later they e-mailed and said they cancelled the order because it had a "conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." I do not understand how they put this on their website but yet they cannot sell it. I give it 2 stars because at least they gave me my money back. I think in general, you should not depend on this website. Unreliable.

6/1/12

Every product that I have purchased at Zazzle has been of the best quality. Their printing is excellent and the art I have bought looks great. I recently purchased some greeting cards and I could not believe how quickly they arrived!

5/18/12

I was able to purchase a customized speck case for an iPhone 4s. The only thing I am not happy with is that the picture was placed on fabric and adhered to the case. I did not realize the fabric would not be covered too to protect the image and to keep it looking good longer.

5/18/12

I didn't actually see the end product, as I sent it as a gift to someone else. The one who received it was very pleased, so I am happy.

5/17/12

I ordered the tiles for accent tiles in my new kitchen. They are going up tomorrow and I am very pleased with the quality and colors of the tiles. They are exactly what I was looking for so thank you for making me very pleased.

5/17/12

This is great for customizing gifts. Makes it known you took more than just a quick glance at an item, and chose it just for the recipient.

5/15/12

I've been getting custom designs here for a few months and everything has been ok except sometimes my order gets stuck in processing for a little while.

5/11/12

I wanted to order personal cards with a UU Chalice logo. I called Zazzle and a very capable and friendly young man assisted me, making excellent suggestions. I felt very confidant that I would get exactly what I wanted. My cards arrived in less than a week and are perfect, just what I hoped they would be. I am very pleased with them (and the great price) and will recommend Zazzle to friends.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber