US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 240 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 54 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 729 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jessicam121
8/1/15

I had custom cards made to ask each of my bridesmaids to be part of the wedding. Since it was so cheap, I also made little custom save the date magnets for them with cute pictures of us as well. They came out really great.

catherinel21
7/26/15

Customization is easy and fun! The quality of the products is highest I can imagine!! Customer service is among the best I've ever dealt with and return policy is out of this world!!! One of the best companies ever!!

elsac4
7/26/15

I found this best website which is providing world's best wooden art, I believe they will expand their business in next couple of years

bonnieb44
7/23/15

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE SHOULD BE RAZZLE :) DAZZLED :) BY ZAZZLE !!!

marys206
7/19/15

Very impressed with ease of customizing mugs ordered for gifts. Quick delivery. Hadn't heard of Zazzle before, but highly recommend service and product!

joank16
7/18/15

Great response solved the problem & made me happy.

teresab35
7/18/15

I customized a 30x40 fleece lap blanket for my granddaughter's birthday with five of her favorite photos of her beloved dog Roxie who had recently passed away. Heartbroken from her loss, this blanket gave her such a burst of joy that she cried. Now she can cuddle this blanket and feel both the love of her grandparents and a reminder of the good times with Roxie. The fleece is super soft, overlock stitched on the edges and printed in a pattern I chose with photos I submitted. The blanket is sublimation printed, that is, the entire pattern and photos are inked directly onto a cream colored fleece blanket on one side and the other side is left plain. The ink saturated the fleece very well without distortion to the photos which was excellent. There is no bleed through to the back, which is pristine clean. There is nothing not to love about this blanket. Win-Win. Bravo

karend57
7/12/15

I love creating with Zazxle products.

peterg72
7/11/15

I bought two customized coffee mugs and three customized I phone covers and all were done clearly, photos copied sharp and text amazingly readable! I give Zazzle my highest endorsement and urge others to buy from this exceptional company who manufactures quickly, mails lightning fast and guarantees all items to customer satisfaction, all at a reasonable price. Who could ask for more?

lorainer
7/6/15

I ordered postage stamps from Zazzle for my daughter to use on her wedding thank you cards. They had 'Mr & Mrs' preprinted on them, but then I was able to add the last name of the happy couple. They arrived in a timely fashion and were just adorable; my daughter loved them!! BTW, so did I!

aliciaa15
7/5/15

I used Zazzle to order bridal shower invites. There were so many to chose from. When I picked one I was surprised how much could be customized. It was amazing! They arrived before they were guaranteed to and they were better than I expected. Excellent quality! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

henryw26
7/4/15

I really like Zazzle stuff, Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered several times from them and I've never had problem. Best quality and fast delivery time, prices are lower than any other shop

francko
7/2/15

I like the under $20 gift :D

amandab81
7/1/15

I find it difficult to find places that sell things related to the breed of my dog(Greater Swiss Mountain Dog). Zazzle.com has all sorts of products, ie. shirts, stickers. I ordered a shirt and it looks exactly as the picture on the website, sizing was right on as well. I will def be ordering from the site again

ritah15
6/30/15

YOUR PRODUCTS ARE OUTSTANDING AND YOU HAVE PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE FOUND ELSEWHERE. AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ... ZAZZLE GUARANTEES SATISFACTION AND THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES ARE AWESOME WITH THEIR PATIENCE AND GUIDANCE AND THE RESULT OF THEIR HELP IS THAT YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. I LOVE ZAZZLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

kaitlinb3
6/29/15

Got this card for my grandfather as a father's day card

stephenm84
6/29/15

As always Zazzle has produced an exceptional product for me. Printing clear, received just what I had previewed at order time. Thank you

rons58
6/28/15

I messed up on customizing an order from Zazzle and after contacting customer service they credited my account for the price of the poster. I then used that credit and ordered a poster of some snow leopards for my niece. She loved it!!! She put it in a frame and it is now hanging on her bedroom wall. I was surprised at the clarity of the image considering the size of the poster (36 x 24). Next poster I order will definitely be from Zazzle.

anan69
6/28/15

Product was great quality. They forgot to ship my rsvp cards so I called customer service. They answered RIGHT AWAY and re-ship them with expedited shipping, no more questions asked. Incredible customer service.

nicoleb54
6/25/15

My order had a digital issue. They sent me new ones within days. I was very happy with the outcome :)

londiv
6/25/15

I was completly satisfied with my order. I have purchased other items from Zazzle and was never dissatisfied. I will continue to be a customer.

daniell560
6/24/15

Have your voice heard with Zazzle products.

amandas90
6/22/15

I couldn't be more satisfied with ZAZZLE! It was easy to make the Invitations PERFECT through Zazzle.com. There were so many different styles to choose from and options to make our invitations unique. I was able to just fill in the information for my wedding/reception using the template given with my invitation so no hassle on how to word anything. BOTH front and back was fully decorated and I was able to add additional information to the back for no extra cost! The invitations arrived on time and I was surprised with FREE invitation envelopes! 160 wedding invitations and 160 envelopes for a really great cost. Next I'll be ordering Thank You cards that match my original wedding invites! Thanks ZAZZLE, ya'll made Invitations easy and PERFECT for the day I marry the love of my life!

dees44
6/21/15

The image is perfect for $#*!atiel lovers. I got one for my grandson and my husband liked it so much he asked for one for himself so I got him one as well.

rodolfob8
6/19/15

Great prints! We are great fans of Zazzle!

ww20
6/18/15

This Was For My Sons Achievement! THANKS!

sandyb41
6/11/15

I just happened to stumble on this company and I've ordered several things now and have been very pleased.

debrar12
6/10/15

Zazzle's website is organized with ease of mind for the customer. Have the products listed by price, high to low, low to high, by pertinence to topic or bestsellers. Narrow your choice by age, size, male, female, or color, almost any way you wish. Zazzle makes finding the perfect item easy to find. The Zazzle experience, from finding the perfect item, offering personal customization for some items, placing your order, checkout, receiving your items in no time is really something to rave about. If it becomes necessary to contact custom service for any reason, you receive a quick response and they do stand behind the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

maryg81
6/8/15

I enjoy ordering my printing promo products for my small online business through Zazzle. I used to order products through Vista Print but I am more satisfied with the quality of product I receive from Zazzle!

marye58
6/7/15

Ordered personalized can koozies with photographs of child for gifts to parents and grandparents for Fathers Day. Pictures turned out great on the koozie. Excited to see everyones' reaction to it when they get them.

corinea
6/6/15

I have been using Zazzle.com for several years. It is great for that personalized gift that you can't find any where else. I was surprised that I did not receive any promotional offers or reminders this past holiday season, since that is when I am really shopping for that perfect gift. I hope that I can continue to receive those handy gift giving reminders this holiday season.

ardees
6/1/15

Book of Shadows binder, image not centered. 6 mm white stripe from top to bottom that looks to be to be the original color of the total binder. I've waited all week for a response from gloriagypsy. What a waste of money. Color is faded, not like the picture of the item I paid for.

mayaf2
5/29/15

I bought stickers to put on decks of playing cards for my wedding favors. It was such a small thing but the quality, color, everything was perfect. Absolutely no complaints. Would definitely recommend them

albertr24
5/29/15

I am a teacher at an elementary school and I like these Zazzle highlighters very much. I personally consider them THE BEST. The very first set I purchased, I used each color multiply times a day and they have lasted me for 2+ years.

rubyb17
5/18/15

Great product and great buying experience!

taylorb47
5/18/15

I ordered invitations for my housewarming party and i was beyond happy with the product i received. The price was great due to Zazzle having sales almost everyday! I made the choice to use an existing design and customize the wording to my liking/event. The quality of this product was wonderful and my guests loved them!

joicec
5/16/15

My experience with zazzle has kept me amazed and thrilled with their products. I am not a savy shopper online but with zazzle it is easy and hassle free. I love how easy it to customize your product and the turn out of the product once you see it in person. I consider zazzle to be my top choice for printing and look forward to future purchases!

alexanderv11
5/15/15

Skydiving T-shirts, an order from Czech republic, it was handled with perfect care.

kristineb2
5/14/15

My experience with Zazzle has included timely deliveries, good packaging and unique products. Thank you, your artists, and your vendors for your continued focus on quality.

lenettew
5/13/15

I ordered a personalized phone case & a personalized t-shirt, both items are excellent quality and I constantly get comments on them

dawnef
5/12/15

love it!

jeffm84
5/8/15

Zazzle did my Bumper stickers the way I WANTED... if you are looking to customize a Bumper sticker Zazzle has the means to do it just the way you want it... I highly recommend them, and have...

donnam67
5/7/15

I ordered custom invitations and the customer service I received was beyond satisfactory. They assisted me with every detail and when the invitations arrived (in only a few days via regular shipping), they were far above my expectations! The quality of the invitations was superior, I could not believe how awesome they came out! Can't wait to send them as I am sure the recipients will be pleasantly surprised!

amia3
5/4/15

The product was processed, shipped, and received within a week. Everything exceeded my expectations from ease of personalizing the product and modifying it to my specifications. It came beautifully printed and was packaged to ensure the products were not damaged. We will be ordering our invitations today in the same style.

reneeb24
5/3/15

Zazzle Never disappoints me. I'm the kind of person who likes personal touches added when giving gifts. I like the ability to turn my thoughtfulness into a smile. Personalizing and customizing items for people is something I love to do. Every order I place with them blows the previous away.

Tip for consumers: Make sure when creating items that you adhere to the image size requirements. It makes the products you create much, much more stunning. I got my stuff from zazzle.com/nazy626

chelseac10
5/3/15

Everything was exactly as I expected. Wonderful and efficient service.

haileym5
5/3/15

Zazzle's 100% satisfaction guarantee, is something they honestly stick to. They didn't try to give me the run around or try to find the loop hole, they just fixed my issue. Unfortunately I made a slight grammatical error on my custom ordered invitations, due to the stress and planning of my wedding. I now have on order my new corrected invitation and I can't wait to see it. They are nice thick cards and they look great. Thank you for helping make my big day a little less stressful and beautiful!

veronicab11
5/3/15

First time ordering from zazzle and it was great! I love that you can choose the size of your invitations. They were easy to customize and the finished product was adorable for our upcoming baby shower.

keshal
4/30/15

I love Zazzle! It's so fun to upload my own designs, and make my own custom products. I amaze my family and friends with custom gifts that they would have never thought of on their own. It makes gift giving so much easier. No more fretting over that person who has everything, because I bet they don't have something with a custom design by you on it!

lyndah3
4/28/15

Pleased with my order

47 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 hours ago
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Manuela,

Zazzle's licensing agreement for designs and images is "Non-Exclusive". This means that, as a seller, you can post any of your designs that meet our content standards* and retain your rights of ownership and use. In other words, Zazzle won't stop you from reproducing or selling your designs wherever you please, be that from your Zazzle store, in a physical store, or on another website. You can even order your designs from Zazzle and resell them to customers at your own discretion.

By posting your designs and images, you simply grant Zazzle the rights to reproduce, sell and use the images you post, so long as you choose to leave them on our website.

By uploading Designs to the Site or creating Designs with Zazzle's design tools, you grant the following licenses to Zazzle: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in or on Products and in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site and Products. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your Products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic Content on the Website, (iii) Products or Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the sale of Products available on the Site through third party product feeds. You also grant us the license and the right to make modifications to your Design as necessary to prepare your Design for use in a particular Product category or for other manufacturing purposes, if you agree that your Design may be used in such category. If you select the "customizable" option, you also agree that Zazzle and visitors to the Site ("Users") may make changes to the Design for the purposes of creating and ordering Products.

You may delete or hide your Design from the Site at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Site. You retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your Design. Upon the removal of a Design, the licenses above will terminate, except that Zazzle will fulfill any orders placed prior to termination and Zazzle may continue to use your Design in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to removal of the Design.

You can read more here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement and here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/designer_license_agreement

If you have any further questions, you can reach our support team at support#zazzle.com.

Thanks!
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle