US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suzannem22

They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. (in 113 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 34 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 371 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sandieb3
12/21/13

Ordered on 12/7/13 special tee shirt. Email said qued for shipping, site says shipped on 12/11/13. Called several times, wanted me to leave number and message, finally did. That night at almost midnight, got email, saying They had called, but I didn't answer, not true! Then tried the email route 2 times, received very generic answer, that I should check tracking. USPS, I tried this on several occasions, kept getting messages saying tracking number invalid. Awful customer service. I will try to get my money back from my bank after Christmas, that should be fun. Never again will I order from Zazzle, and I hope you do not either!

nancyw26
12/21/13

Horrible company! Ordered christmas cards on December 9th. Said i would get them in 5 to 7 business days. It's now the 21st and still no cards. Actually called a couple of days ago to check on order. I was on hold for 45 min. They then told me I would have them by the 21st. They lied!

deborahc10
12/21/13

First order was received extremely quick and quality was fair for the price. Second order took longer, but probably due to the holiday rush. Unfortunately, what was shipped was not my order but someone else's. Have been trying to reach Zazzle for two days via phone and email but no luck. Didn't mind waiting for shipment, but now do not have a gift for Christmas cause they shipped the wrong personalized item and cannot reach anyone to have it corrected.

trellal
12/21/13

I think that if zazzle got ANY POSITIVE reviews, it must have been from EMPLOYEES. My t-shirt was defective. I tried to call: NO ANSWER. I Emailed 4 times. NO ANSWER. It must be a scam or extremely poorly managed. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

debbier14
12/21/13

We ordered picture ornaments to give to family for Christmas. We placed our order weeks before Christmas and paid extra for 2 day delivery. However, after wondering 7 days before Christmas what happened to the order we looked up our order number and it was canceled. No notification of our order being canceled. Never use this company for services.

dianan4
12/20/13

Advertised GAURENTEED CHRISTMAS DELIVERY so I pulled family photos together and put all my eggs in the Zazzle basket for the family Christmas presents. I checked everyday to make sure they were on-time. I started getting nervous after the third day when their 24 hr manufacturing turn--around hadn't;well, turned-around. Couple days later I find out product is missing Christmas because of manufacturing issue. They could have made it up in shipping & didn't. Worse they didn't contact me.

michaelp97
12/20/13

EVERYONE please do NOT let this company get away with misrepresentations on trying to collect payment and earn interest while not shipping products.

There are TWO things everyone can do for recourse:

1) File a Credit card chargeback
2) File a complaint with the California Department of Consumer affairs

If enough consumers speak out, a pattern of shady business practices will be noted with their merchant account AND the state they operate in. In fact, this will get the attention of the CEO to make drastic improvements in how business is run.

DON'T LET THIS COMPANY GET AWAY WITH MIS-TREATING CUSTOMERS. SPEAK OUT AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD.

PS: I am putting this review for both Zazzle and cafepress as both sites seem to share the same customer support and methods of operations. Both lie to the customer and tell them it will be shipped tomorrow. This tomorrow crap is amusing as it can go on for months on end. Please ACT on the above 2 things as businesses like these don't deserve anyones money.

jaya18
12/19/13

I'm so angry with this company, Zazzle, they have terrible customer service and the site is anything but user friendly. We purchased the Groupon for it, because it seemed like a great deal, 75 cards for 30 dollars, when normally the cards were almost $2 a piece. I also ordered my son his first ornament with his picture and all on it. After I checked out, my confirmation email showed they added an additional ornament. So after going back and forth with customer service, and them CANCELING my order all together and making me reorder. We now won't be getting our Christmas Cards in until December 24th. How in the hell am i suppose to mail those out before Christmas? Freaking stupid. WORSE COMPANY. I will never, ever, ever order from them again, and I highly suggest no one attempt to order from them either. There are way too many competitors for this company to have made this big of a mess up. It's ashame too, as my little one isn't even a year old, and we have a lot more cards, announcement, invites, and momentos to order in the years to come. Be sure to read the reviews on their Facebook, there are tons of comments similiar to mine.

ppb
12/19/13

what the hell I am experiencing now, I have ordered my baby b'day t-shirt a month a ago, still had not received it. My baby;s birthday is coming soon, what I am goona do for that t-shirt if I received after birthday...think a lot before ordering as your money has not planted on trees.

ashleya21
12/19/13

Buyer Beware! Their customer service is HORRIBLE. Multiple "we can't answer the phone right now" with multiple excuses (high call volume, technical difficulties, not enough staff, etc. ) for 6 days and counting. They inadvertantly shipped to an old address in the system and claimed to have contacted UPS and blamed the delay on the shipper. Didn't contact them till several days later, delaying my shipment again which is time sensitive. Never will I order from Zazzle!!

prestonw10
12/19/13

I ordered a t-shirt on Dec. 1 for a holiday gift and it still has not arrived even though the order history says it has been shipped. i have dialed their customer service for three days and never got through. I managed to get get past the *sorry we're unable to answer* only to be placed on hold for 45 mins! Nobody ever answered my call. I will NEVER do business with them again and i have no idea where the t-short is and how it was even shipped.

annn6
12/18/13

I don't understand why there are bad reviews about the customer service. They handled my problem extremely professionally and corrected the mistake in a timely manner. Yes, it was frustrating that the mistake occurred but the way they handled it was above and beyond normal customer service. And I should point out it was ME who made the mistake! I didn't take out the customized text before I ordered my item. They gave me a full refund so I could order again for free, even though I made the mistake.

sheris6
12/18/13

I ordered a Christmas gift for someone on Dec 2 I received a notice that my order was accepted and my paypal payment went through and all was good with the order. Then the package too longer that expected..I figured the delay in delivery was due to the holidays. I looked into the tracking and it said the order had been cancelled. I received no notice that the order was cancelled. I have tried to contact them via phone and got the "too many calls send an email" message. So I sent an email through there customer support email....no response. I then called again and got a "unable to answer due to tech difficulties"...still after trying numerous times the phone line either says you cant talk to them due to call volume or tech difficulties.

I'm editing to add ... I have/had a store on Zazzle. I made a sale and when I looked into why I hadnt been paid it said I never set up the payment info (which I was pretty sure I did but perhaps I misunderstood). I have tried 4 times to set it up to Paypal so I dont have to accumulate the $100 to get a check and it just keeps saying I have not set it up.

I am removing my store...and dont imagine I will EVER get paid for my sales. Artists beware!

camillea5
12/18/13

WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD. PLACED A LARGE HOLIDAY ORDER, SPENT HOURS MAKING THE DESIGNS AND PHOTOS. CALLED THEM BY PHONE AND EMAILED TO CONFIRM NO PROBLEM.LIED THAT HAD PROCESSED AND SHIPPED PRODUCT. THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH 1 ITEM, AND CANCELLED MY ENTIRE ORDER LESS THAN 1 WEEK BEFORE XMAS. COMPLETE LIARS.

maryd51
12/17/13

I ordered Christmas cards on November 29th. On Dec. 10th, after many days of trying to get a hold of Zazzle, I received a phone call saying they would expedite shipping and I would have them by Dec. 12th. Today is December 17th and I have been trying for DAYS to get a response from Zazzle. Do you want to know how I finally got a response? By leaving a nasty message on their FB page. They told me to inbox them with my complaint. REALLY? I need to FB message a company in order to get a reply? I called my credit card company who said I would not be responsible to pay that charge. Absolutely the WORST company I have ever dealt with.

sheilah10
12/17/13

Absolutely terrible! Constomer beware.....I ordered my Christmas cards on a Groupon on 12/1, cards arrived 12/16. Will not use again.

jg37
12/17/13

I ordered Christmas photo cards on 12/3/13... its now 12/17 one week before Christmas and I still don't have my cards! The first order had my girls picture so dark you couldn't see them! The reprint came about a week later and it was for Donovan's baptism in NJ! When you call the 1-800 number you cannot get thru due to "high call volume" so the only contact is email which they have not responded in 4 days!

I will NEVER you ZAZZLE and recommend that you avoid them as well!

The worst experience to date in working with a company.

elizabeths47
12/16/13

I made an item with a screenshot of a game that I play. I made a special scene in game for the perfect picture. I do not claim copyrights for this game or anything in it, however I did create the image. They sent me multiple emails once I paid for my product asking questions about it. After about two weeks of emailing back and forth, they tell me that the order cannot be done. They say they reimburse but I'm not satisfied with this site. I will never recommend anyone to use it.

shiras
12/15/13

BEWARE! Zazzle.com is awful. Made a purchase on Dec. 1. December 10 still did not receive item, but credit card was charged. Tried emailing and calling, but no response. Finally, 3 days later, Zazzle.com emailed me back to say the item was never picked up by the carrier and to SEND ITEM BACK FOR A REFUND! How can I send something back when I never received it? When I called customer service, they left me on hold until closing time and never answered the phone. I am still waiting for a refund. Go anywhere, but here.

karenb62
12/15/13

I was looking for a product designed by Laura Dumm. who makes adorable cat pictures. I found a great baseball shirt for my granddaughter, with a cute bunch of cartoon cats on the front

stacys23
12/14/13

I bought a groupon for holiday cards. I spent 3 days trying to create these cards on their website. Uploaded pictures disappeared, cards were not saved, constantly had to log out and log back in to refresh the website. This experience was UNACCEPTABLE! Save your sanity and go with a different company for Christmas Cards.

loringa
12/13/13

I attempted two times to order 6 different holiday ornaments for my family. The first time there was a problem with one ornament that I did not want customized and because I chose not to customize it they cancelled my entire order. So I reordered the ornaments, but took out the problem ornament and put in a different one. The one customized ornament I did select I was careful to fill in all the information as directed. It's for a graduation so it includes the graduates name, school name and date of graduation. Apparently I can not include the school name because it is a trademark / licensing infringement and they CANCELLED my entire order again. I'm done. No patience for a company that can not address a problem with a single item and choose instead to loose $90 of revenue.

annp7
12/12/13

The service was good. Delivery time was good. I did not think the quality of the shirt was what I expected for the price I paid.

katherinee2
12/12/13

I had a small order of only 10 invitations and was pleased that Zazzle could do the small order. Quality of the paper was of good quality. I was able to customize my invitation yet using suggestions from Zazzle. And was shipped to me within a week.
Would use Zazzle again.

yvettel1
12/11/13

The site is extremely user friendly. It is very to create and share personalized items. Zazzle is always coming out with new items to make your own.

chrisd79
12/11/13

Stay away. The positive reviews on this site are obviously from Zazzle employees. This company has an unclear editor that does not specify what you will receive. I contacted them for clarification, but they did not get back to me within the 24-hour period they specified. My item was shipped, it was not what I wanted, and they are not refunding the full cost, even though if they had replied within their own time frame, I would have cancelled the order, and now I'm out almost 30 bucks. Forget this place. There are better, customer-service oriented options available.

ramirom9
12/5/13

Very disappointed in the actual amount of coffee this travel mug I purchased holds. Picked it out of a line up without customizing it and final purchase was over 50.00 with tax, shipping and handling. Travel mug is more suited for a kid than an adult.

maryc68
12/4/13

I ordered a shirt for my dog in xlarge...when it came it was xsmall..My dog weighs 45 lbs and the shirt was for 0 to 4 lb. I rechecked my order several time before submitting it...I called customer service and got a very rude person...They said to donate the shirt and they would send me a new one..A week went by and nothing...I called again and they said the shirt did not come in xlarge so they would refund my money....After two weeks the refund finally showed up in my account minus the shipping...Why should I loose the shipping fee when it was their error...I am going to chalk this one up and never order from Zazzle again....

emilys36
12/3/13

Fabulous site full of whimsical/ topical gifts, novelties, and lamps to light your way to practically the kitchen sink. Make a new bed for Fido, grab yourself some new flannels and don't leave kitty out in the cold without a nice cozy pillow. You can find whatever you Need or Whatever you Want on Zazzle.com, but don't be surprised if you you find yourself looking at pages and pages of things that you wouldn't have thought were either.

traciek1
11/30/13

I ordered business cards from Zazzle. They came so promptly and the print and quality were excellent! They looked exactly the way I saw them on my monitor. A very happy customer.

vikasht
11/28/13

I love Zazzle, your vast range of product offerings, your creativity, your affordability, your promotions, your quick shipping through Zazzle Black, your easy-to-navigate website, and even your catchy-name. I plan to be a life-long customer and supporter of your Company through purchases of my own and recommendations to all my friends. Thank you for producing such creative and creatable products, the best of both worlds. I wish your company and customers continued excellence in both your awesome product offerings and customer-friendly service.

kamshakw
11/28/13

I ordered 4 Shirts from Zazzle.com and as stated on the website the manufacturing turnaround time for dark apparel is 3-5 business day. Well, guess what? I received my order In 3 days only! When opening my package I was impressed with the quality of the shirts. I realized that I will need some more shirts, and i also needed some help with the design, so I called the customer service and asked them for help, they gave me a 50% off as well as a free shipping code. The person that i spoke with was really helpful and knowledge and he was able to answer all my questions! Right now i'm waiting for my new package which I have placed today. I LOVE THIS COMPANY. thumbs up ZAZZLE!!

kimberlyd8
11/27/13

Horrible customer service. They trap you into a 'trial' membership and when I tried to cancel it I couldn't. Next thing I know I'm charged for an annual membership and when I tried to explain (through email because they don't have any phone customer service) they refused to make it right. Worst customer service. Do not support this site.

liannec
11/27/13

Products always arrive for me in a timely manner, they are wrapped well, live up to their promise. My designs look awesome and I am so please to be a part of this wonderful site. Customer service is great too.

carynl
11/26/13

Very poor customer Service, Poor response. I used a Groupon and the website did not give an option for the amount the Groupon was for. I order 70 instead of 75 cards. The website started out charging .49 a card but when I put my Groupon in, the cards went up to $1.70. The Groupon was to cover the whole cost including shipping however, I ended up paying $34 extra. I needed to place my order because these were Christmas cards and I figured they would fix the problem. It took three days for them to get back to me and when they did, they said they could not refund the money because I put in the wrong amount. They offered a new code but did not give me a code. When the cards arrived, they were wrong. If you use this company, good luck to you.

jenningsr4
11/26/13

I have used Zazzle for over ten years. The process and products are great unless there is a problem. When one encounters a problem, the usual Zazzle response is to send a form letter, then to deny the problem exists, and not bother to fix the problem. Sometimes after much debate, the staff realises the problem really exists and that someone who has been a customer for years and designed thousands of products on their site is not an idiot. Then the problem might get fixed.

matthewc43
11/26/13

The stickers and the mug I ordered both came out fine. The stickers I designed myself, and the mug was from my store.

debyt
11/24/13

great customer service.the products i received were perfect quality.i would definitely buy from zazzle again

rhondag3
11/22/13

VERY PLEASED WITH BUSINESS CARDS......CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPED ME WALK THROUGH THE DESIGN PROCESS AND MADE IT VERY EASY TO CUSTOMIZE! RECEIVED QUICKLY AS WELL!!! WILL RE-ORDER WHEN I RUN OUT!! FIRST CLASS LOOK TO BUSINESS CARDS......LOOKS LIKE I SPENT MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

anitas7
11/21/13

Wonderful customer service. I struggled with my computer skills. After my 2nd attempt to do what I wanted, I got a phone call asking if I wanted her to help me get it the way I wanted it. In a just a short while, she emailed me a link to look at it. It's beautiful. Just what I was envisioning.

lizt5
11/18/13

I placed an order on 11/11 and received the item on the 16th, but when I opened the contents were someone's cards and not mine. Even the packing slip were address to someone else. I'm upset that now my pictures are floating around in someone else's possession. When I called the company, they only offered to resend my original order and not try to get back the cards that are floating out there. All they could say is that it never happened before. What an excuse and they made no efforts to make up for what happened. Just be aware before ordering from them. Very disappointed and I will never use them again!

anna599
11/18/13

Nothing strike me as W0W! it's an ok site. My item came with in the expected time period, so I'm happy with that.

carolm44
11/17/13

I ordered two products for my granchild, a phone case with name and monogram and a laptop bag with name and monogram. They are both awesome. Can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning!

coreyd15
11/15/13

They sent me somebody else's invitations. I immediately notified Zazzle and they said they would rush my invites to me and I tried to confirm with them that they would also rush the other person's invites to them because their event date was so close. Both times I tried to get an answer/commitment from her, she told me that they would contact that other customer and work it out directly with them. I happened to talk to that other customer (her number was on the packing slip and invite), and it turns out that she had received my invitations about 4 days prior! She also asked Zazzle what they were going to do about my invites and they told her they would contact me. The never did! As far as the second attempted delivery of my invites went, Zazzle had told me they would be here by Tuesday but they didn't get to my home until Thursday.

lauriek4
11/14/13

This is the second time I have ordered a product from Zazzle. In April, I ordered customized wedding invitations for my December wedding in Hawaii. They exceeded my expectations in quality, price, and speed of turnaround time. I was so pleased that in October I ordered invitations for a small wedding reception in January at my home. If anything, I was even more impressed! The invitations were beautifully customized and were very similar to the wedding invitations, and I received them within four days of placing the order!! I have already recommended Zazzle to many people, and will continue to use Zazzle! Five stars!!

annes26
11/13/13

I have made custom calendars using Zazzle, for selling on my website.

The good: in terms of print quality, the quality has been high.

The bad, and why I will never use them again:

1. The design tools are clunky, and not intuitive in some respects. It's easy to start designing using the wrong calendar template, only to discover at the end of hours of work that you can't hit the Post for Sale button because this template is only for personal use. It takes a very long time to get a response from customer service if you do get stuck.

2. Sneaky ploy with Royalties: This really ticked me off. Zazzle takes a 5% "processing fee" if you set your Royalty (what you earn on each sale) to anything over 15%. So if you set it 20%, they take 5% of that.

The really fishy part is that this is not made clear until AFTER you have sold a product and you look at your earnings statement. Meanwhile, on your product management page, it still shows the full 20% dollar amount you will "earn".Except you won't. Zazzle will earn 5%, and you get 15%

It's no better than a scam.

elaineb13
11/12/13

Since discovering Zazzle approximately 6 months ago I have placed a number of orders. I have always found the items ordered exactly as expected. The choice for any type of product is huge. The service is quick and the items are always well packaged. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my family and friends.

sharonc20
11/12/13

I ordered business cards that looked great on the website. They were not near the quality pictured online when they arrived. The print quality was terrible. I am not happy with the business cards especially since they were more on the expensive side.

susanb38
11/10/13

This site is very user friendly. I've experienced sites of similar companies and gotten extremely frustrated with how difficult it was to manipulate/edit photos. This site is definitely frustration free! Also, they back up their claim regarding their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The photo on my original holiday cards was too dark. Zazzle did not give me any trouble at all with replacing my order and adjusting the photo so that the cards were bright and beautiful.

kaylas5
11/3/13

Zazzle has many lovely products, but some items are quite pricey. I would enjoy shopping here more often if the prices were lowered, or if they would at least consider free shipping.

8 Photos for Zazzle