US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 237 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 733 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lindsayh33
9/29/15

Zazzle has come through 99% of the time for my purchases. The one percent it is lacking is from one product that didn't come through very clearly from customer service. Otherwise, I have had excellent products made along with so many types of options.

beckyo3
9/29/15

I ordered a custom messenger bag through Zazzle. I found them originally through a Google search and was a bit hesitant to shop through them as I had never heard of them before, but I'm glad I did. I found a few other sites with similar bags, but none of the other companies had an option to customize anything, so I opted for Zazzle.

The customization process was very easy and quick, and the best part is the bag actually looked exactly as I expected it to! It took about a week and a half from when I ordered to when it arrived, which is pretty good for a custom item in my opinion. They provided shipping tracking, so I knew exactly when to expect it.

It was a great shopping experience and I would not hesitate to order something from them again in the future.

Tip for consumers: If you like the option of customizing things to make them more a reflection of your personality and style, I highly recommend this site.

rebeccaw37
9/28/15

Zazzle makes sooo many items with my original artwork!
I love Zazzle!
I have notebooks, address labels, stamps, pillows, a mug, envelopes, cards and numerous other items. All custom made!
They have a great customer service, too!

mariof8
9/26/15

ordered 30th anniversary ornament for a gift.
the ornament is very nice, but you can barely read it so disapointed cannot give as a gift I even ordered velvet bag for it to go in. sent emails with no response.

beccau
9/26/15

I ordered a t-shirt for my daughter that I needed for a specific occasion. I ordered it far enough in advance that it should have been there by the event. It has not arrived in their 5-12 business days and when I called customer service, they now say it could take 17 business days. They were not helpful at all and this is my first and last time ever ordering from them.

georgev24
9/24/15

I have created over a half Dozen Mugs with Family pictures and the Quality of the Product and Printing has always been Excellent..

tuttip
9/24/15

We ordered our invites from zazzle and were extremely pleased. Customizing them was a breeze and they turned out great. I didn't realize either that with my order I received 10 free invites, just in case. Great service that did excellent work.

dawns37
9/23/15

order was exactly what I was looking for

kimberlyh36
9/20/15

The product quality surpassed my expectations! I ordered cards for a baby shower and a few days later ordered a customized baby onesie and bib with a photo I took on it. I was amazed at how the photo turned out on the cloth! It looked no different than being printed on paper! Will definitely use this site again!!!

Tip for consumers: I prefer the website over the mobile app. Was able to view more products with easier navigation on the desktop website.

suzanneb24
9/20/15

First time using site! Ordered baby shower invites which are adorable! I realized after placing order there would be delay in receiving due to a holiday weekend. The support staff was able to help rectify my mistake and went out of their way to make sure a new order arrived in time at my doorstep! So appreciated customer service help! The caring professional manner which they showed me was outstanding and I look forward to being a repeat customer!
Suzanne, NJ

angelar41
9/18/15

I ordered T-shirts for my granddaughter, one ran a little small and they replaced it immediately. The specialized t-shirts look AWESOME!!! I can only recommend this company and you will find items that you can not find anywhere else. They also have the best customer service!

angieg11
9/17/15

Easy to order, customer service is excellent to talk to

roberts292
9/14/15

So happy to find a site to customize my dog tag. Very cool.

pate25
9/14/15

Very nice. Would order again. Only complaint is the print wasn't as colorful as I had expected. Runs small but read that ahead of time so I ordered up a size.

danh79
9/13/15

Just what I wanted

davidc245
9/13/15

Thank you for a 1st class service.

jeannies4
9/12/15

If I don't get my shipment in of my 3 mugs that have already been paid for will I get a replacement or my money back? So far I have not received them at all. They were ordered on the 1st and , as far I know, were shipped on the 1st . They cost me $16 to $17 or so and all together cost me $59.84 and standard shipping. My order before came just fine. I dunno what in the world.

Tip for consumers: no comment

judithw13
9/10/15

We have searched extensively for the perfect template for our business cards. I even tried (unsuccessfully) designing our own cards.
I went to the Zazzle templates and quickly found the perfect one!
Zazzle's printing and order fulfillment was excellent. I have reordered the same cards since then.

carment7
9/10/15

I love using zazzle, and i do so very often. It's so easy to create and design with their software and the service, delivery and shipping is so fast and expedite. I'm very happy!

randya15
9/10/15

This is a wonderful web site with a multitude of personalized and customizable product. I have ordered a variety of mailing product: return address labels, stickers, and cards. The quality is superb and satisfying.

nikig1
9/8/15

Terrible!! That's my experience with Zazzle summed up in one word. Don't EVER depend on this company - specifically for time sensitive products!! Even after paying around $50 for an "express" scenario, my order wasn't even processed until I called two days after the guaranteed delivery date.their response: "We don't know what happened, but we can refund your express delivery charge." (See...the $ isn't my priority. TIME was my priority. They can't refund my time.) Ugh. There's simply NOT enough time in my life to waste on this company another minute. (Over 2 hours were invested in order to arrive at their "solution" which by the way...my account still shows the $50 express charge.) Even taking the time to post a review feels wasteful but, I feel obligated (out of human decency) to warn others. I know your time is too valuable for Zazzle's nonsense! So....proceed with apprehension/consider yourself warned! There is no recourse - even though the phone number listed indicates it is the contact info for Customer Service. The "service" portion is missing from their equation. Pfft! Good luck & God bless!
Sincerely,
Niki

evelinas
9/7/15

My order has been canceled.I don't understand why.

lindaw104
9/5/15

Great

carolm97
9/5/15

These greeting cards are of a very nice quality and are reasonably priced when they have a percentage off sale.

juliah39
9/3/15

I ordered from their site, unusual customized presents nice items arrived on time and in good shape but were a bit expensive, I later looked at other sites and found better deals. Products arrived and were as described so its a good site

aidang9
8/23/15

I have ordered many times and had never problem thank you zazzle cheers

kellyc75
8/20/15

This was only the second time I've used this site, the first being a few years ago. I needed two baseball caps and every place I checked had minimum amounts required. After designing my own hat :) I called customer service, honestly doubtful i could get them in time for our trivia tournament. Reached a rep immediately and he suggested expatiated shipping would get my hats to me by the 24th. They arrived on the 17th! Beautifully done. I do a lot of on line shopping and was 100% satisfied with this transaction.

maryr101
8/16/15

I am a HUGE internet shopper, and Zazzle was the BEST place for me to find all of the posters I needed for our up and coming religious education classes. They were packaged very professionally, and shipped and received in less than 4 days! Very satisfied customer! I will be back!

stephaniec57
8/13/15

Ordered a personalized key chain to show my derby team & my derby name. Loved the options & how easy it was to customize.

josephp50
8/13/15

Really best website in the world i love to get shopped from zazzle, i have purchased so many times and had never a single time problem thanks for this wonderful services

malloryp
8/10/15

I find almost everything on this website! I online need the store for groceries these days!

kristinae7
8/10/15

I ordered some buttons and didn't realize my old mailing address was saved from my last order. I paid for expedited shipping. When I received the confirmation that my order was ready to ship the next day, I noticed the old address. I called right away and the customer service rep was so pleasant and helpful! Zazzle printed my order again at no charge to me and shipped it to the correct address! Definitely a happy customer here!

theresad18
8/10/15

It was was everything I hope for and I order a 5t and it fit perfect true to it size. I will order again would have gave it a 5 star if came a little sooner and they offer free shipping sometimes.

kathyt25
8/8/15

I saw a shirt that I wanted and ordered it. It got here in less than a week. That simple. There were several color choices and a wide range of sizes. The fabric is super-soft and comfortable, and it stands up to my washing machine well. What more could I ask?

kiarac1
8/6/15

I just ordered a baby blanket and a pillow with a picture of a pea$#*! painting I took with my phone after I couldn't find the right set online anywhere that matched my color scheme. I was afraid it would be pixelated or the colors would be off, or it would just be poorly made... and boy was I worried for nothing. They came out PERFECT!! I am SO happy with them. I also ordered a custom mug with pics of my kids that also came out great. 100% Satisfied:)

myrlenes
8/4/15

I have purchased a baby onesie and a magnet from Zazzle. The quality was really great. Thanks.

joanns19
8/2/15

The merchandise was in great shape ( ordered a stein) & the political buttons were wrapped so that they did not get scratched ( had ordered 4) Time that I received was reasonable -less than a week from ordering .

jessicam121
8/1/15

I had custom cards made to ask each of my bridesmaids to be part of the wedding. Since it was so cheap, I also made little custom save the date magnets for them with cute pictures of us as well. They came out really great.

catherinel21
7/26/15

Customization is easy and fun! The quality of the products is highest I can imagine!! Customer service is among the best I've ever dealt with and return policy is out of this world!!! One of the best companies ever!!

elsac4
7/26/15

I found this best website which is providing world's best wooden art, I believe they will expand their business in next couple of years

bonnieb44
7/23/15

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE SHOULD BE RAZZLE :) DAZZLED :) BY ZAZZLE !!!

marys206
7/19/15

Very impressed with ease of customizing mugs ordered for gifts. Quick delivery. Hadn't heard of Zazzle before, but highly recommend service and product!

joank16
7/18/15

Great response solved the problem & made me happy.

teresab35
7/18/15

I customized a 30x40 fleece lap blanket for my granddaughter's birthday with five of her favorite photos of her beloved dog Roxie who had recently passed away. Heartbroken from her loss, this blanket gave her such a burst of joy that she cried. Now she can cuddle this blanket and feel both the love of her grandparents and a reminder of the good times with Roxie. The fleece is super soft, overlock stitched on the edges and printed in a pattern I chose with photos I submitted. The blanket is sublimation printed, that is, the entire pattern and photos are inked directly onto a cream colored fleece blanket on one side and the other side is left plain. The ink saturated the fleece very well without distortion to the photos which was excellent. There is no bleed through to the back, which is pristine clean. There is nothing not to love about this blanket. Win-Win. Bravo

karend57
7/12/15

I love creating with Zazxle products.

peterg72
7/11/15

I bought two customized coffee mugs and three customized I phone covers and all were done clearly, photos copied sharp and text amazingly readable! I give Zazzle my highest endorsement and urge others to buy from this exceptional company who manufactures quickly, mails lightning fast and guarantees all items to customer satisfaction, all at a reasonable price. Who could ask for more?

lorainer
7/6/15

I ordered postage stamps from Zazzle for my daughter to use on her wedding thank you cards. They had 'Mr & Mrs' preprinted on them, but then I was able to add the last name of the happy couple. They arrived in a timely fashion and were just adorable; my daughter loved them!! BTW, so did I!

aliciaa15
7/5/15

I used Zazzle to order bridal shower invites. There were so many to chose from. When I picked one I was surprised how much could be customized. It was amazing! They arrived before they were guaranteed to and they were better than I expected. Excellent quality! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

henryw26
7/4/15

I really like Zazzle stuff, Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered several times from them and I've never had problem. Best quality and fast delivery time, prices are lower than any other shop

francko
7/2/15

I like the under $20 gift :D

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Can you please message us your order information?
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1/11/16
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle