US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

359 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

nicolef

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

laurap23
10/8/13

I ordered 50 or so invitations for a catered event 6 weeks in advance-- thinking that they'd take 7-10 days to arrive, then I could mail them in time for guests to have 1 month notice. Unfortunately, 7 days passed till I got an email saying the ordered was in the queue for shipment...note that it did not confirm shipment, just that it was in the queue. So, I patiently waited 7 more days, still with no shipment. Then I emailed customer service. More than a day passed when a representative replied saying that they could confirm the package was lost in shipment (I could've checked myself had I received an email with a tracking number). In the message, the rep said they would do a new order and rush it...never saying sorry, never offering a refund. With the clock ticking, I said I could not wait for a new shipment and asked for a refund, which I am now told I will receive but not for 7-21 days. In a scramble, I went to Staples and bought inkjet invitations. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE! They don't communicate well and don't apologize for mishaps. Since I never got a shipment confirmation, can't help but wonder if the order even left their premises. The company seems to be a disorganized mess.

rachelc12
10/8/13

If I could give it no stars, I would. They are AWFUL with customer service. And EXTREMELY over-priced. Something I could make for 10 bucks, they're charging $65!!!! I will NOT be back and will probably make everything instead. I'm not paying $55 for convenience and "free" shipping. That's just stupid.

krystela
10/1/13

I ordered invitations for only TEN people from Zazzle and they messed up THREE times. First they gave me someone else's order because it was addressed to Bob and it was a bumper sticker... then TWICE they put A COMPLETELY wrong address on the envelope and I didn't even request for an address to be put on the invitation!

THEN when I emailed their support team, Andrew from their Support team writes:

We have authorized a refund to the account used to make your purchase. You can expect the returning funds to be available in your account within the next 7-21 business days, depending on the processing speed of your financial institution.

While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a refund, we are WILLINGLY to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion.

What kind of apologetic letter is this? You are "willingly" going to overlook your return policy because you guys messed up three times. How hard is it to create an invitation and process the right order?

Zazzle's production team sucks along with their customer support team in particular ANDREW.

Thanks for nothing Zazzle.

jeffg27
9/21/13

I ordered several custom t-shirts from zazzle 2 years ago and they were great. Just ordered some new t-shirts and the quality was terrible. The front of the black t-shirt was faded. Looked like a iron-on transfer had been removed from the shirt. The design on the back of the shirt was near the waist line, yet the design we submitted has the design between the shoulders. Then we requested a RMA and now have to submit photos. In other words, their quality was terrible now I have to jump through hoops to return the item. Interestingly, the sent an extra t-shirt where they had smudged the ink on design to the extent the letters were not readable. Why send that to us?

carak
9/18/13

I am floored at how badly this company is run now. I've been with them for years, and have a casual store. I ordered a single unframed print for a client and it has sat in processing for over three weeks (site says 24 hours at most). Every single time I call, they "upgrade" my shipping (how many times can you do that exactly? is it ever actually upgraded?!) and tell me they'll contact processing and get it out asap. I've had multiple customer service reps email me the same message that they're working diligently to fix the situation, and then when I call they don't have record of the other reps doing so. I had to go to Staples and get my print to send to my client since it was for a specific event. She now has her print and is a happy customer, while the original still sits in processing! I called again today and they finally refunded my money after I said they lost me as a customer. Then they finally told me there is a large delay in the print department.... thanks for telling me the truth. Finally. Please let your customers know if something like this happens so they can make alternate plans. I'm never going to be a zazzle customer again because I can't afford for them to run me around week after week when I've got better things to do.

jeanetted3
9/17/13

I love that you are able to personalize just about everything! We purchased personalized stamps that match our wedding "logo" and it added the perfect finishing touch to our wedding invitations! Super quick turnaround and just as we wanted them to look and feel!

sarahf29
9/14/13

I liked the huge variety of invitations and ordered my daughter's birthday invites from them. It took forever for them to arrive, and I was dismayed when I opened them. I got a postcard with the eiffel tower on it, and on the computer screen the eiffel tower was printed portrait so you could see the whole thing. But on the cards, it was printed landscape and cut off the top and bottom. When I called to complain, they said that that was how it looked in my submitted order so it was my fault, not theirs. I couldn't get them to see that normally when you click on an item, you expect the itme to look like the one you click on. Also, the back printed differently from how it showed on the screen. I was being careful to leave enough of a margin, but the printed version cut off the edges of the words. In short, I can't use them. They immediately refunded the cost of the postcards, but didn't want to refund the postage. I told them I'd contest it with the credit card, so they finally agreed to refund that. But refused to ship new ones overnight so I'd have them in time for my daughter's party. So, here I am with no invitations for my daughter's party and it's too late to order any new ones. Also, the quality of the printing was bad. Our home printer would have looked nicer.

melissar16
9/5/13

My daughter ordered her wedding programs from Zazzle.com. They were in processing for well over a week after the site promised they would be processed in a day. With the wedding two days away, they still hadn't been shipped. I called twice, talked to two different men, both of whom promised me they would put a rush the order and send it via overnight delivery. I called a third time and talked with a woman who told me because it was my daughter's order, she couldn't speak with me about it. Hellooo...is this information protected by HIPAA? I was just trying to see if they were being shipped that day because if not, don't bother! Please stay away from this site if you want something done in a timely manner. Why do they ask you the event date and then not bother to tell you they can't possibly deliver by then?

gerardk7
9/3/13

I am very disappointed with their customer service. When their was a problem with the login of my account they could not fix it. They could not authenticate me with my credit card or my mailing address. They told me that I had to sign up for a new account. Don't bother with these guys.

jennifers62
9/2/13

Zazzle provided me an inexpensive and easy way to provide all my customized stationary needs for my wedding! The products are better than what I could have produced on my own at home and at reasonable prices. I love zazzle and will be using them again!

betsyg1
9/1/13

Great variety of cases with clear instructions about what phones they fit. Easy to order and quick to arrive. Fits better than expected.

laural27
8/27/13

They took 2 weeks to produce invitations, very disappointing. They did upgrade my shipping to overnight which saves them from getting 1 star; however, it should not take 2 weeks to product 50 invitations. They just gave me non specific canned customer service answers to appease me. Little do they know I work in customer service and use the same lines. I called customer service and waited 20 minutes each time to talk to someone. I guess they had hoped I'd hang up after so long.

zheniag
8/8/13

I ordered birthday invitations 2 weeks ago. My order would process for 4 days so I called to see what the delay is. they said they are having trouble with the cardstock so I reordered with a different type. a week later still the same problem. I cancelled the order than made a new one with a completely different paper and ordered overnight delivery. 2 days later I don't receive it and call them again and they said that paper is having trouble but they chose one for me and said they would send it out that day. Well I email them asking if they sent it yet and they say no we cannot make any changes we are having some issues and my order needs to be canceled again. Well it is time for the party now 3 weeks later and the issue was never resolved and I never got any cards. they did not inform me about the problems and would not communicate about them. I had to reach them to get any answers. Will never use this again, they are so dishonest I am sickened by the lying and poor communication.

alecian1
8/3/13

I have designed products primarily as gifts, or for myself, and Zazzle makes the process easy and fun. It's so cool uploading your own design and then in a few days (they usually have a very fast turnaround), opening the product which has been delivered to my door. I never even have to leave the house to create or buy a product. The anticipation of seeing it when it arrives, having moved from inspiration, to design, to creation, to reception, makes me feel like a kid at Christmas. I can't wait to see how something I designed myself, turned out. Zazzle's customer service is awesome and if something doesn't turn out right, they are quick to make it right. The quality and durability of all the products I have designed and received has been excellent, and I couldn't be more impressed. I love this company!

jessicah30
8/1/13

The website was very clear and understandable. Every product I've ordered came in on perfect time and the quality of the products were mint! Love this site so much! They are the best site for personalized items!

kimberlyw8
7/30/13

They are crooks. I cancelled within a trial period because I knew it wasn't worth it after I received the t-shirt I ordered and the quality was very poor. They continued to charge my account way after the time I cancelled and couldn't even respond in a timely manner - meaning I have yet to hear back as to why they charged me for something I cancelled. I would not deal with them, it's not worth the hassle.

marcs19
7/27/13

After buying something from Zazzle, we found fraudulent charges from them on our credit card, which they refused to remove. Avoid them at all costs.

lorib13
7/23/13

I ordered shower invites for a bridal shower, they came out exactly as I wanted, the quality was good and the price was way less than everywhere else. I also ordered custom mugs which also came exactly as ordered. Both my shipments came promptly and in good condition. Their website is easy to navigate and you can save your own designs which is a great feature.

az67
7/17/13

1. For the last 4 years Zazzle encouraged store owners to customize their store using CSS, XHTML, and XML. Then they suddenly discontinued this and forced all stores to follow the same format. All the time store owners took to learn and code CSS and XHTML, and XML is now wasted effort. All the money store owners spent to host their own domain for storing images for the purpose of "skinning" their store is now a wasted effort. Many store owners even went to the trouble of setting up their own offsite web sites which matched the look and appearance to drive traffic to their Zazzle store, but now their offsite web site does not match their the look and appearance of their Zazzle store. Yet, Zazzle continues to provide custom stores for big box sellers like Disney and South Park. So what we have here is another company building its business on the backs of small store owners and then giving them a knife in the back once they have become established and instead giving favor big box sellers. These big box sellers were not on the site when it began - it was small time store owners that built Zazzle.

2. Zazzle made claims many times that the custom html on individual product pages would not be touched with the last update in which they eliminated the custom stores, yet this is a lie because most of the tags, aside form the image and line break tag no longer work,. This means many store owners will have to go through many thousands of products and fix that product's custom description area because the html no longer works'. Store owners will also have to wonder how much longer it will take Zazzle to suddenly announce another update, which will then cause store owners to fix thousands of products again?. Zazzle has also started to hide much of the product description by default, which requires customers to click a link to see the information;.

3. Zazzle fails to provide store owner's a place to publish their own terms of service (tos) to help legally protect their designs!. Instead, Zazzle tells store owners they are protected by Zazzle's own user agreement. This is not true at all. Zazzle's user agreement is there to protect Zazzle and certainly provides no protection to store owners in regards to sites outside of Zazzle that may steal store owner's designs. Zazzle's lawyers make Zazzle place copyright notices and a link to their user agreement on every Zazzle page for Zazzle's protection, yet Zazzle prevents store owners from publishing the same information in their own stores. Not having a tos statement in your store may seriously jeopardize any legal actions you may choose to take against individuals who may steal designs from your store. For example, such as tos agreement can include a clause stating that anyone violating your agreement is agreeing to pay for all legal fees in regards to you taking legal action against them for violating the tos. Small store owners are regarded by Zazzle as second class citizens on Zazzle, not worth having their own legal protections in regard to their designs. Publishing your designs on Zazzle can place your work in legal jeopardy because you are unable to publish proper legal statements on Zazzle in regards to the use of your store and designs by others. A simply copyright statement is not enough, which is why Zazzle and many of big box sellers have their own tos.

4. Zazzle routinely abuses its users by removing their posts from their forums which point out problems with their products, stores, and Zazzle. Their customer service wants to put a smile on everything, but sweep the dirt under the carpet. One pathetic company period! Yet, if you contact them directly via their email they rarely provide any solution - they simply say they will forward your email to this and that division, while in the mean time store owners are left in limbo - damned if do and damned if they do not. Zazzle acts like their are a bunch of air head Valley girls form the 1980s who are all shiny on the outside, but have no substance. A arrogant company that does not listen to its customers, thinking it knows everything, will eventually die off.

5. If you want to know how seriously idiotic Zazzle customer service is check out this post (link below) in regards to a Zazzle customer wanting to honor his or her own 91 year old mother who helped save the U.S. during world War II. Zazzle customer service instead refers to his mother as a prisoner.

6. Zazzle has made recent changes in its associates program in regards to paying people for referring sales. By reading the store owner's posts on this matter in their forum, they clearly did not think this through - of course those posts are probably gone by now.

7. If you make posts on their forum, but you suddenly find you can no longer view their forum it likely means you've been banned. A way to check is to try to view the forum through a free web proxy. If you can then there is nothing wrong with their forum, your ip address has been banned (i.e., the web proxy has a different ip thus you can see it). Of course Zazzle will lie to saying it must be a problem with your computer, browser, and so forth. After you point out that you can view the forum via a proxy they will then typically ask for your ip address, but never admit to banning your ip. OK, then, why are you asking for my ip then? LOL, the fact that they can't tell what your ip is in the first place when you contact them tells me they are also technically incompetent.

8. Unless you are big box seller like Disney or South Park you can't rely on them for anything. I went through 3 different major recodings of my custom store, and spent money on hostings services only to have them throw all this work down the drain. Now I am faced with having to redo thousands of product pages once again, but why bother because they will once again change their site in another 6 months and I'll have to do it all over again. Another big question here is why are big brand like Disney and South Park supporting a site that hammers small time artists?

9. Their search capabilities are an entire joke. For over a year their site would not properly find products in my store based upon the tags used for my products. Then it worked for a few months. Then shortly before they completed their last update in which they got rid of the the custom store layouts the search capacity is broken again. Place the exact same tags, and power tags in 100 products and clicking the tags on any one of those products will produce different results which show a few of the correct products, none at all, or all of them. There is no rhyme or reason to the madness. Zazzle keeps telling its users to sort their stores and to promote those stores by setting up external blogs or web sites to point to their stores and products, but what is the point of doing that at all when Zazzle can't even provide fundamental search functions that work half the time? What is Zazzle doing with the money it gets from selling products - it certainly is not going into improving its site.

Don't just stay away - run as fast as you can away form them!

kims45
6/11/13

I ordered 4 shirts more than 2 weeks ago, thinking that I would get them by the needed date. My order status has been "processing" for the whole two weeks. I contacted customer service and got a generic "I will be looking into it and be on top of your situation" email. No shirts, no service! They did say that I could return them, but I guess I would have to receive them first! Do not order from this company unless you have a very long time to wait for your product.

markd48
5/22/13

While the product management aspect of the site is a little on the user un-friendly side, the design aspect is easy and, for the most part, intuitive. Overall, the site could use a more organized and simpler interface with regards to existing product management. That being said, once you have muddled your way to a finished product, they always turn out looking great!

elliel10
5/21/13

I ordered from them about a month ago now. Firstly, their lowest shipping option doesn't have track and trace. I figured due to safety and customer value most companies would actually trace their packages even with the lowest shipping option - it IS 2013 after all. Secondly, when inquiring about my package I got a generic copy/paste after waiting 2 days. Really bad customer service to me, if I made someone wait 2 days then I'd atleast write them a response, not just paste them something.
Still not recieved my package, but I'm starting to genuinely wonder if it will even come - no tracking, no clue.
If it doesn't show up in another week I'll likely petition for my money back. Will not order from Zazzle again, even if they're the last company on earth.
EDIT; I'd have given them 0 stars if I could.

anac7
5/16/13

Very pleased with this site! It was very easy to manuver and order from. I didn't have any problems with my order at all. The product came in a timely manner and I am very pleased with the way the product turned out! I will definitely recommend this site!

hughk10
5/15/13

Truly dreadful.
They took my money on May 1st.

On May 5th they got round to sending me an email saying they were about to arrange for a birthday card to be sent from the UK to France.

It arrived on the 15th May having gone via Belgium!
It would have been cheaper and quicker to buy a card and post it myself. (I sent a package via snail mail which arrived after 5 days)

c-lc
5/12/13

It was perfect. The items are printed out just how it looks on screen and the arrive either on time or ahead of schedule.

audreyb7
5/12/13

I had to write my review 3 times before the website would take it. I used my iPhone when writing the review and it was really difficult. I finally figured out that I couldn't review using the mobile site, I had to have my phone pull up the main site because I couldn't access the five-star rating portion of the review form and kept getting error messages off of the mobile site. Then, when on the main website I had to redo it all over again. After redoing it I then had to sign in and pick a username before my review was accepted. Very inconvenient process rewarded by a very long code (20 letters of gibberish )for $5 off my next Zazzle purchase that I will never remember and, thus, cannot use. Too bad because I am pleased with the product I ordered and hoped to use zazzle again.

jeannem13
5/9/13

ordered a baseball cap. Part of the price was a donation to the Queens Library. Quality and construction of hat is good. Stitching on hat is good.

brittneyh
5/9/13

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a poster to complete my daughter's nursery (she's currently in the NICU! I wanted something nice to commemorate her birth and her life! Thanks zazzle for screwing that up!) and guess what? I waited a week, checked my tracking number daily, and it says it was delivered YESTERDAY! Well I was home yesterday when my items were delivered, it was NOT delivered. Attempted to call BOTH numbers listed, they're BOTH out of service! Called USPS to try and see what I could do. I'm super pissed, I hardly have any money as it is with all the hospital bills but to get screwed over by a website I checked the stupid reviews on? Taught me a valuable lesson, I will no longer send ANY money across the web.

amyb16
5/7/13

I created 4 shirts for an upcoming family vacation. Once I received them, I washed them - cold water, inside out, tumble dry low, just as any shirt of quality should be able to be washed. The screen printed designs that were on 2 of the 4 shirts ended up cracking so badly, they looked like trash. I was so disappointed, to say the least. After contacting customer service and sending photos to prove it, they ended up refunding my money. At least they were willing to make it right for me, but I will never be wasting my money there again.

andreww47
5/7/13

I was comfortable navigating the store generated by zazzle. Nothing was particularly spectacular about the layout or ordering process but it was not difficult at all.

helenr12
5/5/13

I ordered 3 things, 2 shirts and 1 hat. All arrived in a good time and they all fit great. The printing was just what I wanted. Overall a great experience and will be back again.

deniseg12
5/1/13

I ordered 5 different tee shirts. When they arrived one was completely wrong, I may have punched in the wrong number-I don't know, The sizes where all over the board because of the different styles. I called customer service, We re-did the whole order, I made a change on one shirt, changed the size on 2 and was to get credited for the other two. Then she told me to donate the shirts that they sent. Being they were all bringing attention to the problem with Domestic Violence I was very very happy to take them to a local shelter. They have been awesome whenever I have had a problem. No Questions asked, just want to fix the issue and get the correct product out to you. I highly recommend them

fucky5
4/26/13

Lame spammy site. Pollutes the organic search rankings with product they cannot deliver. Avoid - you will disappointed if ordering from them.

greggv1
4/25/13

Well my first order said it was going to ship the next day, but alas, it didn't. So i ended up waiting nearly a week and half before receiving my much needed business cards for a convention.
The Second order was a repeat order but the cards came and to my dismay nearly all of the bottom and top of the cards were cut off!
I'll be using a different business card supplier now.

lindak26
4/21/13

I have been a Zazzle customer for a number of years now, and have been pleased with every purchase I have made. The images, quality, and customization options are just endless. Whatever occasion one is buying for, and whatever personality one is buying for, are represented, and there is so much to choose from. The site itself is very user-friendly. Love all the cards I have ever gotten from Zazzle, and with your purchase, there is always a bonus to be used w/next purchase. VERY NICE!! I like the shipping options, too~~for a minimal amount, one can purchase free shipping for a year, which is very, very nice if one makes multiple purchases during the year, which I do, because I really don't like purchasing cards from anywhere else but Zazzle. I also buy postage stamps at Christmastime from Zazzle, and they are alway just wonderful!! The offer any subject matter you could ever want, just like the cards. COULDN'T BE BETTER!!!

ajn
4/13/13

IF they actually ship you the product you order, their products are fine. However on two orders (hey I figured I'd give them a second chance) they did not ship me part of my order. On one order for 2 different hats they shipped 2 of the same. On another order they just skipped one of the items. In both cases their email customer service was the absolute WORST case of failure to read & respond appropriately. And in both cases the issue was not resolved for weeks. Buy from them at the peril of your blood pressure.

heidis4
4/1/13

I tried to order and I then had to enter my e-mail address and it it kept stating that it was an invalid address ( tried on several occasions) Then I attempted calling in hopes to speak to an actual person and was on hold for over30 mins. Decided that my business will be appreciated elsewhere.

rachelh26
3/28/13

My mother wanted to buy business cards for me as a graduation gift.
She looked up a few places and chose zazzle because she like their templates better.
She entered the information, i proof read it, and we sent in the order. Over a week later she got a box with the cards in it, but these cards were not like the proof i approved of. About half of my name and title were cut off. It was such an obvious mistake i was surprised they would even approve of sending it out as their own product. My mother said she would contact them and take care of it. A week later i found out that she had called them 3 times over that week, was blown off the first two times and the third time was informed that it was our fault the template was off. Having corrected and proofread the templates myself I know our order was correct. Apparently their 100% guarantee only applies if they feel generous. As to the treatment of my mother as their client, I find their lack of professional courtesy to be appalling.

juliem37
3/26/13

If you need it, Zazzle has it. I've used Zazzle for several years now, for invites, Christmas cards, labels, stickers, etc. Everything I have ordered has been top notch and so unique! It is the first place I shop when I have an upcoming event. Nothing compares to Zazzle! Very, very satisfied!!

paular7
3/13/13

Zazzle has a very easy and intuitive interface for putting art and photography on a wide variety of products. There's a great selection of fonts as well for text. I really like being able to see a realistic rendering of the finished product - that helps me design beautiful products. I've had success selling products with my designs as well, and I'm very pleased with the quality of the products and the worldwide reach. I've had sales in England, Australia, France, and Germany as well as the USA, with no extra effort on my part to reach those markets. Customer service is quick and decisive - the rare occasions when I've had a complaint (unhappy with the sub for an out of stock shirt, and a coupon that didn't apply correctly once) the issue was resolved quickly in my favor.

jerryn11
3/11/13

I use this site to make Custom T-Shirts to sell on line. Over all they seem to be pretty good company to work with. They do take a long time to pay you money that you earned.
My big problem with them is that I can upload a picture for a t-shirt or other products and they tell me that it is not of a good enough quality and will pix-elate when they print it. They are the same pictures that I have emailed to a local company who had no problem with the pictures I sent and the local company turned out great shirts.

frankf14
3/8/13

First cutom product was damaged in processing. They responded well with a credit/replacement, but eh replacement had a defect - the custom image was crooked. There is no quality control for custom products at this company.

laurab43
2/21/13

I'm actually a seller on Zazzle. I'm sorry to say Zazzle really doesn't consider the sellers their customers. I find we are the lowest priority. The reason most products come out as well as they do is because we design them well. Unfortunately we are often not paid reliably.We have items removed for copyright infringement even if there is no infringement. We have to hunt down and research problems that are usually mistakes made by Zazzle or their software. We are generally talked down to, ignored and made to feel unimportant because we aren't the "real customers" We promote our products, properly tag and name them, display them to sell...we make Zazzle profitable but to Zazzle we are just sellers.
Zazzle has major communication and customer relation deficiencies. They don't know how to run the business end though they have a decent machine for designing products. For now that is what's saving them.

katjal
2/5/13

Great site! The products are great quality and you get them fast! If you're making your own product then just be careful with their online tools. It can be easy get white space on the image if you don't line it up correctly. Good news is that they have 100% satisfaction guaranteed so you can just return the product if it wasn't printed correctly. Overall, I think it's a great site.

sharong13
1/29/13

The invitations were great and very creative, but we didn't know they didn't come with matching envelopes.

christophert11
1/24/13

Great customer Service. Expedited shipping due to time restraints for Soldiers overseas and was able to able to deliver top quality items. Do not hesitate to use Zazzle.com. Very kind and understanding staff with the customers needs as their #1 priority. SGT Torres, USA

katrenap
1/22/13

I purchased a case for my samsung galaxy phone. I absolutely love the fact that you can personalize anything that you buy from them. I also purchased personalized recipe binders for my sister which she loved. some items may be pricey but the quality is worth it. they also often offer discounts online. I would definitely recommend it.

edwinv3
1/16/13

I ordered a present before Christmas before the website's well-displayed 'buy now to get delivery before Christmas' counter. Except the counter didn't say you needed express shipping. I ordered by standard shipping and the package arrived after Christmas.

judithm1
1/7/13

Ordered 100 business cards using Zazzle template Dec 31. Credit card charged. Order goes immediately to 'Processed' which means I cannot cancel. Seven days later, they cannot estimate when they might ship... and have no explanation, and no other response. Argh !!! Never again.

heatherv4
1/6/13

The website itself is great. My customer service hero Leonard was awesome and did the best he could to help me the 2 times my order was cancelled. Once for a design thought to be infringing on copyrights and another because the same desing wouldn't work for embroidering. Awful policy not to just place order on hold and call customer to discuss problems. Wasted SOOO much time recreating items for replacing orders.

Sweatshirt printing great on 1 of 3 items, other 2 very askew. in process of sending pictures to Zazzle. Not sure yet how this will be handled. Fingers crossed I have Leonard again to help me out. Could only give 1 instead of all 3 as gift.

Because of such a hassle I've had (more than any other ordering experience, online or through phone/catalogs) I wouldn't recommend zazzle to anyone. Its a shame since I originally was telling all of my family/friends about it. Would hate to have them go through the same time wasting ordering process as I have, AND get a crappy printing job, and blame me directly.

Best Business Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber