US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 241 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 54 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 730 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cynthiah31
10/27/15

everything was perfect and made very easy to follow a baby could do it with ease. And customer service was great they made what was a already hard task very easy for me to do. It took no time to do order and receive the finish product PERFECT!!!!. Thank you Zazzle for helping to make my mother's birthday celebration a success. Every guest that received a invitation was very impressed with the work that Zazzle did. I will never shop in a store for invitations, mugs, hats, printed tee shirts, ect. ever again. I'm a customer of Zazzles for life.

vondab4
10/24/15

I am very happy with my key chain and customized wrapping paper.

natalier15
10/23/15

I am very happy with my sisters business cards and so is she. The pearl paper is great for someone who wants to add a little shine to their cards or paper or as well that want to brighten up a color on the existing image on the cards . The customer service is great, I had called in for some help and the lady gave me great advice on how to fix the cards so they come out perfect and so they did ! I will be ordering more cards and flyers soon !

sarahc135
10/23/15

Zazzle really lets you customize any product and make it your own. They have a great turn around time for delivery, high quality products, and an evenly priced market space. As a repeat buyer, I highly recommend!

clauidah
10/22/15

I had to contact customer service regarding my first order and they were wonderful! Second order was perfect as it was. I couldn't have been any happier.

deeb46
10/20/15

Good

resivi
10/17/15

I ordered Halloween stickers for my restaurant chairs. I was happy with the online preview and proceeded with the order. When the stickers arrived they were different to what was shown on the preview and now I could no longer place the sticker on the chairs. A big let down.

marianb4
10/16/15

Nice overall, good sales, cool stuff

nonar
10/14/15

I had not ordered from Zazzle before, but liked one of their designs and found myself personalizing it for my granddaughter's birthday. After ordering, I checked reviews. I was worried because of negative postings. So I ordered another set of invites from a well-known company. Not only did I receive the Zazzle order on time with excellent communication from them, but when we received the "other guy's" invitation, my granddaughter said she liked the Zazzle invite the best! So the Zazzle product was, by far, the best! I will order again.

jenniferb140
10/12/15

Ordered two mugs for my parents birthdays. Each one was a different color to coordinate with the picture of each of my kids that I put on them. Site was easy to use and mugs were great. Picture quality was sharp and they were shipped quickly. They were packaged well and nothing was broken. A great site. I will definitely use again! :)

tp22
10/11/15

Forget ordering fancy envelopes because the free ones are junk, like V*******nt! The invitations come with top quality envelopes that will not embarrass your company! We ordered a large number for a company party and were very pleased with the quality and design of the invitations. They are just perfect! I made a mistake in customization and the staff contacted me to warn me that it would print less than perfect. They walked me through the process of fixing my mistake and then within one day the order was on it's way to being printed. Perfection!

johnc390
10/10/15

I am very please with quality of the stamps ordered.

kirsteng1
10/3/15

the products don't seem to be much different Than other similar sites. But when I had s problem with my invitation I received (quite possibly due to my error when designing) customer service went above and beyond to correct it.... they immediately issued me a credit, fixed my problem in the design themselves so that I could use the credit to immediately reorder, then expedited printing and shipping so that i would receive in the next day or 2. I was thrilled!

emilyd36
9/30/15

I love my invitations! I loved all the different designs to choose from for fall themed baby shower invites!

lindsayh33
9/29/15

Zazzle has come through 99% of the time for my purchases. The one percent it is lacking is from one product that didn't come through very clearly from customer service. Otherwise, I have had excellent products made along with so many types of options.

beckyo3
9/29/15

I ordered a custom messenger bag through Zazzle. I found them originally through a Google search and was a bit hesitant to shop through them as I had never heard of them before, but I'm glad I did. I found a few other sites with similar bags, but none of the other companies had an option to customize anything, so I opted for Zazzle.

The customization process was very easy and quick, and the best part is the bag actually looked exactly as I expected it to! It took about a week and a half from when I ordered to when it arrived, which is pretty good for a custom item in my opinion. They provided shipping tracking, so I knew exactly when to expect it.

It was a great shopping experience and I would not hesitate to order something from them again in the future.

Tip for consumers: If you like the option of customizing things to make them more a reflection of your personality and style, I highly recommend this site.

rebeccaw37
9/28/15

Zazzle makes sooo many items with my original artwork!
I love Zazzle!
I have notebooks, address labels, stamps, pillows, a mug, envelopes, cards and numerous other items. All custom made!
They have a great customer service, too!

mariof8
9/26/15

ordered 30th anniversary ornament for a gift.
the ornament is very nice, but you can barely read it so disapointed cannot give as a gift I even ordered velvet bag for it to go in. sent emails with no response.

beccau
9/26/15

I ordered a t-shirt for my daughter that I needed for a specific occasion. I ordered it far enough in advance that it should have been there by the event. It has not arrived in their 5-12 business days and when I called customer service, they now say it could take 17 business days. They were not helpful at all and this is my first and last time ever ordering from them.

georgev24
9/24/15

I have created over a half Dozen Mugs with Family pictures and the Quality of the Product and Printing has always been Excellent..

tuttip
9/24/15

We ordered our invites from zazzle and were extremely pleased. Customizing them was a breeze and they turned out great. I didn't realize either that with my order I received 10 free invites, just in case. Great service that did excellent work.

dawns37
9/23/15

order was exactly what I was looking for

kimberlyh36
9/20/15

The product quality surpassed my expectations! I ordered cards for a baby shower and a few days later ordered a customized baby onesie and bib with a photo I took on it. I was amazed at how the photo turned out on the cloth! It looked no different than being printed on paper! Will definitely use this site again!!!

Tip for consumers: I prefer the website over the mobile app. Was able to view more products with easier navigation on the desktop website.

suzanneb24
9/20/15

First time using site! Ordered baby shower invites which are adorable! I realized after placing order there would be delay in receiving due to a holiday weekend. The support staff was able to help rectify my mistake and went out of their way to make sure a new order arrived in time at my doorstep! So appreciated customer service help! The caring professional manner which they showed me was outstanding and I look forward to being a repeat customer!
Suzanne, NJ

angelar41
9/18/15

I ordered T-shirts for my granddaughter, one ran a little small and they replaced it immediately. The specialized t-shirts look AWESOME!!! I can only recommend this company and you will find items that you can not find anywhere else. They also have the best customer service!

angieg11
9/17/15

Easy to order, customer service is excellent to talk to

roberts292
9/14/15

So happy to find a site to customize my dog tag. Very cool.

pate25
9/14/15

Very nice. Would order again. Only complaint is the print wasn't as colorful as I had expected. Runs small but read that ahead of time so I ordered up a size.

danh79
9/13/15

Just what I wanted

davidc245
9/13/15

Thank you for a 1st class service.

jeannies4
9/12/15

If I don't get my shipment in of my 3 mugs that have already been paid for will I get a replacement or my money back? So far I have not received them at all. They were ordered on the 1st and , as far I know, were shipped on the 1st . They cost me $16 to $17 or so and all together cost me $59.84 and standard shipping. My order before came just fine. I dunno what in the world.

Tip for consumers: no comment

judithw13
9/10/15

We have searched extensively for the perfect template for our business cards. I even tried (unsuccessfully) designing our own cards.
I went to the Zazzle templates and quickly found the perfect one!
Zazzle's printing and order fulfillment was excellent. I have reordered the same cards since then.

carment7
9/10/15

I love using zazzle, and i do so very often. It's so easy to create and design with their software and the service, delivery and shipping is so fast and expedite. I'm very happy!

randya15
9/10/15

This is a wonderful web site with a multitude of personalized and customizable product. I have ordered a variety of mailing product: return address labels, stickers, and cards. The quality is superb and satisfying.

nikig1
9/8/15

Terrible!! That's my experience with Zazzle summed up in one word. Don't EVER depend on this company - specifically for time sensitive products!! Even after paying around $50 for an "express" scenario, my order wasn't even processed until I called two days after the guaranteed delivery date.their response: "We don't know what happened, but we can refund your express delivery charge." (See...the $ isn't my priority. TIME was my priority. They can't refund my time.) Ugh. There's simply NOT enough time in my life to waste on this company another minute. (Over 2 hours were invested in order to arrive at their "solution" which by the way...my account still shows the $50 express charge.) Even taking the time to post a review feels wasteful but, I feel obligated (out of human decency) to warn others. I know your time is too valuable for Zazzle's nonsense! So....proceed with apprehension/consider yourself warned! There is no recourse - even though the phone number listed indicates it is the contact info for Customer Service. The "service" portion is missing from their equation. Pfft! Good luck & God bless!
Sincerely,
Niki

evelinas
9/7/15

My order has been canceled.I don't understand why.

lindaw104
9/5/15

Great

carolm97
9/5/15

These greeting cards are of a very nice quality and are reasonably priced when they have a percentage off sale.

juliah39
9/3/15

I ordered from their site, unusual customized presents nice items arrived on time and in good shape but were a bit expensive, I later looked at other sites and found better deals. Products arrived and were as described so its a good site

aidang9
8/23/15

I have ordered many times and had never problem thank you zazzle cheers

kellyc75
8/20/15

This was only the second time I've used this site, the first being a few years ago. I needed two baseball caps and every place I checked had minimum amounts required. After designing my own hat :) I called customer service, honestly doubtful i could get them in time for our trivia tournament. Reached a rep immediately and he suggested expatiated shipping would get my hats to me by the 24th. They arrived on the 17th! Beautifully done. I do a lot of on line shopping and was 100% satisfied with this transaction.

maryr101
8/16/15

I am a HUGE internet shopper, and Zazzle was the BEST place for me to find all of the posters I needed for our up and coming religious education classes. They were packaged very professionally, and shipped and received in less than 4 days! Very satisfied customer! I will be back!

stephaniec57
8/13/15

Ordered a personalized key chain to show my derby team & my derby name. Loved the options & how easy it was to customize.

josephp50
8/13/15

Really best website in the world i love to get shopped from zazzle, i have purchased so many times and had never a single time problem thanks for this wonderful services

malloryp
8/10/15

I find almost everything on this website! I online need the store for groceries these days!

kristinae7
8/10/15

I ordered some buttons and didn't realize my old mailing address was saved from my last order. I paid for expedited shipping. When I received the confirmation that my order was ready to ship the next day, I noticed the old address. I called right away and the customer service rep was so pleasant and helpful! Zazzle printed my order again at no charge to me and shipped it to the correct address! Definitely a happy customer here!

theresad18
8/10/15

It was was everything I hope for and I order a 5t and it fit perfect true to it size. I will order again would have gave it a 5 star if came a little sooner and they offer free shipping sometimes.

kathyt25
8/8/15

I saw a shirt that I wanted and ordered it. It got here in less than a week. That simple. There were several color choices and a wide range of sizes. The fabric is super-soft and comfortable, and it stands up to my washing machine well. What more could I ask?

kiarac1
8/6/15

I just ordered a baby blanket and a pillow with a picture of a pea$#*! painting I took with my phone after I couldn't find the right set online anywhere that matched my color scheme. I was afraid it would be pixelated or the colors would be off, or it would just be poorly made... and boy was I worried for nothing. They came out PERFECT!! I am SO happy with them. I also ordered a custom mug with pics of my kids that also came out great. 100% Satisfied:)

myrlenes
8/4/15

I have purchased a baby onesie and a magnet from Zazzle. The quality was really great. Thanks.

47 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Manuela,

Zazzle's licensing agreement for designs and images is "Non-Exclusive". This means that, as a seller, you can post any of your designs that meet our content standards* and retain your rights of ownership and use. In other words, Zazzle won't stop you from reproducing or selling your designs wherever you please, be that from your Zazzle store, in a physical store, or on another website. You can even order your designs from Zazzle and resell them to customers at your own discretion.

By posting your designs and images, you simply grant Zazzle the rights to reproduce, sell and use the images you post, so long as you choose to leave them on our website.

By uploading Designs to the Site or creating Designs with Zazzle's design tools, you grant the following licenses to Zazzle: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in or on Products and in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site and Products. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your Products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic Content on the Website, (iii) Products or Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the sale of Products available on the Site through third party product feeds. You also grant us the license and the right to make modifications to your Design as necessary to prepare your Design for use in a particular Product category or for other manufacturing purposes, if you agree that your Design may be used in such category. If you select the "customizable" option, you also agree that Zazzle and visitors to the Site ("Users") may make changes to the Design for the purposes of creating and ordering Products.

You may delete or hide your Design from the Site at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Site. You retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your Design. Upon the removal of a Design, the licenses above will terminate, except that Zazzle will fulfill any orders placed prior to termination and Zazzle may continue to use your Design in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to removal of the Design.

You can read more here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement and here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/designer_license_agreement

If you have any further questions, you can reach our support team at support#zazzle.com.

Thanks!
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle