US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

279 Reviews for Zazzle.com

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

10/25/12

A great website! Easy to use, an abundance of fun and practical projects for gifts and "just because"!

10/3/12

Zazzle may be OK if you are the sort of person who plans everything months or weeks in advance but if you are like the rest of us AVOID! My birthday card order took 16 days from placing the order and arrived well after my father-in-law's birthday.

9/29/12

I ordered a canvas art picture from them and it came out beautiful! Very true to life. Shipping and production time were as promised. Very pleased with product.

9/24/12

There is so much to choose from on this website. From coffee mugs to elegant wedding invitations your choices are endless. To be able to create our own unique item and to personalize it the way you want it is great!

9/18/12

I have ordered about 10 things from Zazzle and have been extremely happy with every single one of them... They are high quality, and the pictures and texts reproduced onto the shirt or mug well. The shipping is timely, never received anything damaged, never had to return anything. I have had exceptional luck with Zazzle and my recipients of my gifts have been very pleased.

9/17/12

I wanted some bookplates for at least a few of my most treasured and most likely to be loaned books. The choices were numerous, the price very reasonable and the service prompt and courteous

9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

9/16/12

The mat was wrinkled. Given that your business is matting and framing prints you should be able to get that right. Poor quality control. Otherwise I am satisfied with my purchase. I am not returning the item to be fixed because it is too much bother.

9/16/12

My order took about 2 weeks to receive. Once my T-shirts got here. my xxl was too small. the sizes in general run small my 2 sizes. mehh i might take my business back to cafepress.

9/14/12

The items arrived right on time and I was pleased with the quality of the post cards. They had a good selection. I was very satisfied with my purchase.

9/14/12

Before i found ZAZZLE,,I only could order ,(,just okay) business cards.Since ZAZZLE ,I have ordered the most gorgeous ,quality ,professional products.
I will order again ,,thanks ZAZZLE..

9/10/12

I was very impressed with the entire process. I was able to easily navigate my way around the website and find what I was looking for. I placed an order and recieved it only 7 working days later (as I live in Australia). I was so happy when I saw the finished product. The business cards looked exactly as I had imagined and the quality was second to none. I will definitely use the website again and would recommend them to anyone thinking about ordering from them. Thanks Rebecca

9/6/12

I have bought many things from Zazzle, and they were always high quality so never in a million yeard did I think if I chose the economy tee that it would be such terrible print quality. I thought the tee itself may not be as nice, but I didn't realize the printing on the tee would appear lighter and cheap-looking. The Scooby and Minnie tee are simply not usable. :-( So upset.

9/6/12

Placed the order and the address got messed up. They never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication until some spam requesting a satisfaction survey. I filled out their contact form and still no email communication. No way to call them. I suspect it will get handled but it will probably take more time.

9/6/12

I'm very satisfied. I made an error in my initial order, was almost immediately notified and able to correct my mistake. That's service!

9/5/12

Fairly easy to upload my own photo to use on a phone case. A bit pricey, but it's a nice sturdy case.

9/5/12

This website was nice;however, the invitations did not come out as I planned. The color was not camo and pink it was really dark green and purple. The site kept saying that I would be able to review the completed invitation prior to submitting the order but it did not allow me to in a full screen version. I would recommend to use this site with caution.

9/5/12

Zazzle has some very nice products at great prices. What I find frustrating is the inability of the site to put items in order of lowest to highest prices and highest to lowest prices. It takes me a lot of time to navigate the website and look at all of the items because the prices are out of order even if I select lowest to highest price.

9/4/12

This was the WORST online experience I have ever had. I ordered my wedding invitations and accessories and they came out all different sizes. They didn't match. . .the quality of the paper is CHEAP. I could have gotten better quality if I went to the local drug store and picked up a package of invitations. What is worse, when I called Customer Service, the rep was mean, insulting, and kept saying the same thing "you made the mistake" and "this is our policy". His supervisor was even worse. . .said the same phrases over and over again. They rude and insensitive and did not try to remedy the situation. I sent the entire order back in the precise way they told me they had to send it back. I have the UPS tracking showing it was delivered. Yet they say they never received it. I have yet to receive my refund which is over $400 . . .please don't trust this site, especially with something important. I learned this the hard way.

9/2/12

The different options are a plus. And the ability to customize within the template is awesome. It's the closest to creating your own biz card with an personal Print shop you can find but, without the enormous cost.

8/27/12

Zazzle is very selective about what they refuse to print due to "Design contains a trademarked image or text." This particular design had a modified Fox News logo on it. The design was not being offered for sale, but rather for personal use.

(I have had an online retail presence on zazzle for the past 8 months - 18 products, 15 images.)

The logo was substantially the same as 8 other items on their site that were being offered for sale in other stores. I provided zazzle with links to the similar items and requested that they print the personal use items I had ordered. Their response was "We're in the process of removing these products. We've already contacted the sellers." 6 out of 8 are now removed. My items were never printed.

So I searched for MSNBC and CNN news logos. I found 9 of them - for sale. All 9 have now been removed since I provided zazzle with the links.

Regardless of zazzle's new-found equal-opportunity censorship, I have decided I don't need to spend hours cleaning up an on-line shop which decides to censor my work made for personal use but is unable to find where they have been remiss on their other content.

I removed all items and images from my online shop. I then sent an email directing zazzle "Please delete my store and all content immediately. Also, please cancel all pending orders."

Zazzle chose to block my email address. I received a immediate not deliverable receipt (ndr) from my attempt to close my store and cancel all outstanding orders.

I then created a new email on a different hosting account and resent my directive. It did not bounce yet (after .75 hours).

8/23/12

Very high quality product, shipped in a reasonable time. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for!

7/24/12

I ordered baby shower invitations from them and when I received them, the printing was awful. I gave them a chance to redo the invitations and have them sent to me, waited 5 days for this process to take place, only to find out they never sent the invitations at all. I ordered them from another company and had to pay rush shipping of $20 to get them to me because the baby shower date was fast approaching, and asked zazzle to reimburse me and they wouldn't. They did reimburse me for my order with them, but still fell short in my eyes because they not only wasted my money, but my time as well. They just can't seem to follow through on anything and their product was awful.

7/23/12

My Zazzle order arrived exactly as ordered. The customer service rep was very helpful and informative. The invitations arrived on time; can't wait to get people's reaction. Would definitely order again!! 5 stars...

7/21/12

Over the last few years, I have used Zazzle many, many times for products from T-shirts to promotional flyers. My experience has been consistently VERY SATISFYING. On the very rare occasion that I have had any issue or question with the final delivery of an order, customer support has always been VERY responsive and consistently addressed the issue to my satisfaction. I am used to getting good prices, good product and speedy production turn around from Zazzle, but I have to say, that my most recent order of a 1000 two sided flyers was produced with such speed and the final product was so "sharp" and crisp that I was newly impressed with the service and product I receive from Zazzle. I'll be around for quite awhile I'm sure. I give them my highest recommendation...:]

7/17/12

My experience went quite well. Even though my original discount had expired they took the time to help me still get the same discount. Customer service was great. When I couldn't remember the email address I had placed the order under they did the search and found it. My experience was A++++++++++. My item turned out beautifully:-). Plus I got free shipping!!!

7/17/12

This is the second time I have ordered from Zazzle. I have been extremely pleased with the quality and will use them again in the future.

7/13/12

I wanted to make a custom mug for my Father-in-law for Father's Day and I checked out all sorts of different sites but decided that Zazzle was the best price, best quality, and allowed me to have a lot of creative freedom when it came to arranging my pictures on the mug in the way that I wanted them arranged. All other sites have these rigid templates that you have to conform to and it was not working for me and I did not want to alter my vision. Zazzle was perfect!! Also, the mug came a lot quicker than I was quoted when I placed my order, which is always great! I will definitely buy from them again!

7/9/12

I was so happy to find the particular items I was looking for. They arrived faster than I expected, and very well packaged. This was my fourth order from Zazzle, so you know I'm going to order again!

7/9/12

Easy to navigate, easy to order. Items arrive on time. I will most definitely use zazzle again for other products when I need something specific.

7/7/12

It was a great job! Well done from stare to finish. My husband loved them and didn't know anyone did that!
Thank you so much.
Debi

7/5/12

Worst website ever! They make horrible work, print words on top of words, then make you go through a horrible and long process to get your money back, and charge $7 for shipping for one card. But do I get that money back? Nope. Horrible, ridiculous and will never order from them again.

7/4/12

Excellent, user-friendly, interactive web-site that allows you to view your customized item before it is ordered. Reasonable and competitive prices. Excellent status updates via email. Prompt delivery of fine quality goods.

7/4/12

Once I got the hang of the function, it was easy to adjust/place the picture and text on the personalized coffee mug. I would have preferred if there were a choice of font instead of just a choice of point size.

7/3/12

I have been placing orders with Zazzle for two years. The merchandise I've purchased from Zazzle is outstanding!

Their products make my artwork even more vivid and more desirable for resale. Thanks, Zazzle!

7/3/12

Zazzle offers a lot of different products that range all over the place. So far with my couple of purchases I've been extremely happy with Zazzle, not only with the products they sold to me, but also how quickly they shipped it off. One of the better web sites I've used so far.

6/28/12

Easy to design! Awesome product! Perfect craftsmanship! Zazzle has made not only a happy customer, but a permanent one in the future!

6/21/12

What do you guys think about the Deaf shirts...ridiculous, offensive, or just stupid. ---Deaf (Would Be) Customer

6/17/12

I have used Zazzle before and been pleased with the results. This project, however, was quite complex and more expensive, so I was uncertain about how it might work out. It looked pretty good on the computer screen, so I thought I would give it a trial run with a very small order. I was amazed and very pleased with how it came out -- it looks much better than I had thought possible!

6/9/12

Zazzle is a wonderful website that has just about any item you ever would want to personalize. I have purchased tee-shirts, key chains, and hard-to-find, fun political items as well. Their software for editing and personalizing is simple to use, no one has to be any kind of "techy" or "expert" to achieve great results. One only needs an idea and a smidge of creativity........then the rest is easy. Zazzle is the shizzle.

6/8/12

This place has things on their website that they cannot actually sell. I ordered a tee shirt for my brother's birthday and I was really excited because it was his favorite wrestler. I ordered it just in time to arrive for my brother's birthday. 2 days later they e-mailed and said they cancelled the order because it had a "conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." I do not understand how they put this on their website but yet they cannot sell it. I give it 2 stars because at least they gave me my money back. I think in general, you should not depend on this website. Unreliable.

6/8/12

Love this site!! I've gotten lots of great personalized products both for my self and gifts. I get tons of compliments on my zazzle items!!

6/2/12

Zazzle has not only provided me with quality products, gifts, and merchandise, it has become my primary source of income! Because of Zazzle, I was able to quit my day job and do what I love for a living, and I couldn't be happier!

5/28/12

Originally I had a huge problem in ordering off the web page so much in fact that I ended up calling customer services and they were a god sent!!!

5/18/12

Zazzle.com has always treated me good. I was most appreciative of my last order. By accident, I ordered the wrong size of hoodie. I realized my mistake the next day. I called the helpful customer support team at Zazzle and explained my situation. They couldn't promise me anything because the order was in process already, but they sent an urgent request to the shop floor, to see if they could switch out the size of the hoodie for my order before it was finished. I was so happy when the final product came and it was the size I really wanted. Thanks Zazzle.com!!!

5/15/12

I've been getting custom designs here for a few months and everything has been ok except sometimes my order gets stuck in processing for a little while.

5/13/12

In my ability to support local music and the TV series which carries them to the world with a simple purchase of something that I can use everyday, this is a great store.

5/11/12

I wanted to order personal cards with a UU Chalice logo. I called Zazzle and a very capable and friendly young man assisted me, making excellent suggestions. I felt very confidant that I would get exactly what I wanted. My cards arrived in less than a week and are perfect, just what I hoped they would be. I am very pleased with them (and the great price) and will recommend Zazzle to friends.

5/10/12

My first order with Zazzle left me completely satisfied with both the mousepad and personalized notepad. The quality far exceeded my expectations and the items arrived in a timely fashion to meet my deadline. I highly recommend Zazzle and look forward to placing an order with them again very soon.

5/10/12

I wanted a special shirt for my daughter, who skis. I found it at Zazzle. I ordered about a week before Christmas and it arrived in plenty of time. She loved it! I liked it so well I ordered one for myself!

About Zazzle
Specialties & Business Description
Zazzle is the world's leading quality custom products platform. Our vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world's imagination.
Meet the Business Representative
Zazzle S.
Title: Zazzle Support
Zazzle Support is here to assist you!