US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 240 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 54 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 728 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aus377
12/13/15

Delivery and automated responses from Zazzle regarding my order was acceptable.
The cards and magnets were unfortunately substandard for the quality demonstrated on the site when building the cards.

I would strongly suggest that you seek samples first or it will be a costly lesson.

mimil6
12/12/15

I ordered my father's xmas gift which was supposedly shipped 11/16/15, I e-mailed them and still no response. I should have checked the reviews... I feel scammed out of my money, it was supposed to be a sweet gift for my father. I will be arguing for a refund.

lisab186
12/10/15

Terrible customer service. Placed an order and it was cancelled without any notification. Was told that "typically" an email is sent. Had I not checked the tracking order I wouldn't have even known. This was a time sensitive gift. Waited on hold for over 45 minutes for a rep who was not even friendly or courteous. Horrible place, will never order from here again

frederikam
12/10/15

The T-shirt quality was good but the emblem on the shirt was faded. I didn't return the
T-shirt because I will be out of the money for the return (shipping) and left with no product. Really disappointed because this was a gift. I removed the Facebook post that I shared also. Very skeptical about the quality for other products.

sw485
12/9/15

While the customer service and delivery times were excellent (because I paid an inordinate amount of money to expedite), I was very, very disappointed in the quality. The images were not crisp, the printing was a little blurred and the size was quite small (I should have double checked the post card size; however, I have ordered from over 5 companies in the past and assumed it would be a similar size - my fault probably). I had a deadline, so I sent the cards, but I was very embarrassed by what I sent.

Tip for consumers: if doing post cards or cards, double check size and know they will be less than average in quality

cindyb67
12/8/15

I ordered this watch for my soon to be RN daughter because of the encouraging words. The watch was so sweet, I decided to order the one with the brunette nurse so she could have a variety. Her patients in peds will love this one!

lp39
12/7/15

I placed an order on 11/20/15 for a couple of guitar picks for my Son's Birthday party, which is 12/6/15. The tracking # states that on 11/30/15 a shipping label was created and electronic shipping info sent to USPS. I sent an email inquiring as to why I still have not received my package, and received no response. I called again today, and after 20 minutes of waiting, I gave up. I should have read the customer reviews before placing an order with this company. Looks like everyone else has experienced the same terrible service as I have. Customer service is very bad.

daniele57
12/7/15

I received the wrong order. When I did receive the correct order, the embroidery was crooked on the hat and the stitching wasn't cleaned up very well. Customer service was friendly, but at no time did they offer a discount or apology despite the errors. Will not use Zazzle again.

keithb73
12/7/15

I ordered a Sigil of Baphomet poster from Zazzle. With other sites, a mistake I made in my zip code sent the packages scurrying back. I received the package promptly, despite Solstice being so close to the date. When it got here, I had reasonable pessimism about what I was going to see when I opened it.
The parcel was well packed; the poster had a protective roll over it and the tube was secure. I filmed myself opening it, fearing it would come with a complaint, I wanted evidence. I unrolled it and the only discrepancy was that it looked even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. I reccomend this site.

leticiam4
12/6/15

Used Zazzle for all my wedding stationary. Save the date magnets, invites.
Had a small issue with invites, contacted the support number had reprinted at no cost within 4 days.
Brilliant.
Have since recommended to anyone who will listen.

gaurig1
12/5/15

I ordered custom wrapping paper and stickers on November 15, they were shipped out the sentence day in two separate packages for some reason. The wrapping paper has arrived, but the stickers have not!!! I needed the items for this upcoming Friday and ordered using Standard Shipping well in advance to allow the items to get here in time. I emailed Zazzle to inquire about this situation but have not received a response or even an acknowledgment that my email was received. I normally love shopping at Zazzle but I am extremely disapointed in this circumstance. Will think twice in the future before ordering.

robertd164
12/5/15

I checked on their website the ownership of the company. I understand their problems now! This is a family run business with a lot of problems. I waited 22 minutes to get someone from customer service. I must tell you she was very good at helping me. however it was still a 20 minute wait. They are not prepared to handle the Christmas rush. Also they store your credit card information so if you do not want that done you must check a box, which in my case not interested in losing my identity. Here is a grand rip off if you order ONE HOLIDAY CARD YOU PAY 6 DOLLARS SHIPPING COST. Let me say it again a giant rip off. I ordered from another web store and I ordered one card and they shipped it free, in fact all their cards regardless of the amount are shipped free. I doubt that I will use ZAZZLE again.

patd36
12/5/15

I was disappointed in a product that I ordered----the custom message had only been printed on one side, and a totally different message was on the reverse. Additionally, the printing was blurry and unattractive, so I did not wish to re-order. Customer service refunded the price of the ornament, but not the shipping, since they said I should have REMOVED the message on the reverse instead of assuming my customized message would be on both sides.

windys2
12/5/15

The drawstring bags I ordered were much higher quality than I expected, for the price. Customization was quick and easy, and I was very pleased with how they turned out.

kathrinb2
12/5/15

I do not recommend using this website for the following reasons:

1. Slowest product upload process that I have ever encountered. Need to upload each image on each product one at a time. Other print-on-demand websites allow you to put the image on multiple products at once.

2. The first ever payment I received from them was almost a year overdue, slowest payment system ever. Automatic payment above $50 threshold did not work. I requested payment, request canceled by them with no explanation, and now they even removed that option. Took me 4 months of contacting them multiple times to get paid.

3. Customer service is, well... sometimes good other times horrible.

4. You can not delete your store, simply not an option. You can request your account to be deleted and have to wait for them to make it happen. I deleted all the products in my store, and had my account deleted and I can still find my products on their website.

Complete violation of my copy rights and the worst experience I ever had.

katieg21
12/4/15

Every communication I have had with their customer service team has been with complete disregard to my needs, actually ignoring and refusing to even acknowledge what I was asking them. Did not receive ANY contact to inform me that there was a delay of A WEEK to process my (incredibly simple) order, had to chase this up myself.
Completely annoyed at the lack of communication which has really wasted my time as the delay - which they did nothing to make me aware of - meant I needed to cancel my order and find something else.
Basic customer service knowledge: your customers do not simply want a refund, they want TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND LISTENED TO. Not ignored.

alaynar2
12/3/15

This is it...seriously, this is it. I am in love with Zazzle. They have my loyalty for a long time coming.

kirstene1
12/3/15

I ordered a christmas ornament for my boyfriend and it turned out horribly. I worked very hard to make sure this ornament was perfect and was in no way going to accidentally cut off (I am a complete perfectionist) but regardless, the pictures I had placed on the ornament were on there crooked and the words at the top had the hole that the string threw over the words. The quality was just plain bad; the pictures and the words were fuzzy and the words on the back were completely discolored and the words on the top appeared to have been smudged off and were hardly legible. It is honestly disgusting that a large company would think that this would suffice and attempt to send it to me like this. What is worse is I called them to tell them of this issue as I write this and I have been on the phone for over an hour. this is just unacceptable.

amandag54
11/30/15

Still no delivery of invites. Poor service

kimberlyj33
11/30/15

I ordered a T-Shirt for my boyfriend for Christmas, its something he has always been looking for and I finally found it!! I was ecstatic about the find! After waiting a few days for money to be transferred to my PayPal account I ordered the T-Shirt on the 19th, I went to check on the order status today to see that the order had been cancelled and I didn't receive an email or any sort of acknowledgment that it had been cancelled!!!! This is my first time ordering online in forever and I was completely disappointed!!!! If this issue is not resolved my rating will stay at the 1 Star!

UPDATE: A Representative from Zazzle called my personally to apologize for everything that had happened. he offered me a free $10 off code for my next purchase, when I received the email for my code it was not for $10 but for 30% off, it was nice to have someone actually contact me and apologize. I did finally after having to remake my order receive my package, shirt is not the greatest quality by any means but I was impressed to see how well the picture on the shirt turned out.

glennm58
11/27/15

I sent designed a custom mug for my father's retirement through Zazzle and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Customer Service had some questions about the design, emailed me quickly with them, responded in no time, and I had my mug a day before the ETA.

If you're looking for a someone to make you a custom mug, don't even bother looking anywhere else.

ryanm88
11/27/15

After they verified my order, I later received an email saying they cancelled it because of copyright. Hmmmm... So an illustration that I employed an artist to do for me is copyright? Sounds like Zazzle should take a look at a dictionary.

clairel21
11/21/15

I don't even know what the turn out of the shirt is but I do know this:
I ordered the shirt FOUR MONTHS AGO!
I have not got it yet…
I have contacted them and every time they either put me on hold or say it will come soon, we are still processing it.
I ordered it for a friend for her birthday.
Her birthday was two months ago…
I called and asked for a refund because I never got it and did not need it anymore,
They said I waited to long to do that.
When I said it was because they waited to long to send it they HUNG UP ON ME!
It is unacceptable to keep someone waiting for 4 months.
Don't use zazzle.com

Tip for consumers: DONT

emilye19
11/20/15

I want a refund. I was hesitant to buy from this site being that I didn't see any reviews that were a red flag NOT to, so I took my chances. What's fishy to me is that there is absolutely no information on how to contact Zazzle or get a refund if you didn't get your package at all. The USPS site says it was delivered to my mailbox yesterday but it's now Tuesday and nowhere to be found. I'm really disappointed.

lindar99
11/19/15

A fast and fun way to send a holiday card to neighbors and friends, no matter the occasion.
Would highly recommend.

annb63
11/17/15

I will definitely be ordering again.

julial29
11/16/15

Horrible experience. Received a completely wrong order, took a long time, multiple phone calls (some agents were extremely rude) and lots of frustration to get a replacement.

jd132
11/16/15

I ordered invitations. They are adorable and accurate.
I forgot to enter the promo code before I submitted the order. Even though I contacted them immediately, the company refused to apply the code.They told me I would have to cancel the order and recreate the invitation.
Also in my haste, I spent an extra $17.50 on envelopes I don't need. As I was placing the order it suggested I buy envelopes. It made it seem like they were not included. I ordered 10 invitations and the smallest amount of envelopes I could buy was 25. But my fault for not taking the time to check or call.

lizs33
11/16/15

Biggest mistake ordering from zazzle, I order two shirts from there. Paid the 15$ for express shipping. Which was suppose to be be 2-3 from manufacturing. I received the order 6 days from ordering. I emailed the company and told them this, they offered me a credit for a future order. I told them I will never be ordering from this company again, and I want the shipping cost refunded to my card. (Still have no received that) upon receiving the shirts I have found that one of the decals is worn away so much that the words are barely legible, and the one shirt has multiple stains! This is unacceptable and I have emailed them for a full refund. The printing is horrible and not worth the cost. I will tell everyone I know to never order from this company. Very dissatisfied.

brittneyh3
11/14/15

I have tried calling like 10 times but it wont let me through. Site has .com.au meaning Australia but obviously it isn't. I have sent SEVERAL emails for days and days - still no reply or even acknowledgment that email has been received. Started a pay pal dispute hoping they will realize that I need to speak to someone...and yet nothing. Trying to cancel my order and get a refund.

shannaf
11/14/15

I ordered Christmas cards for my work and happy with the quality. However, the shipping labels I ordered are those we can print ourselves. I looked in the package with no instructions, so I decided to call. The customer service rep was clueless and not willing to help at all. Told me, "That's why we suggest that Zazzle print them." Well Zazzle, I didn't have all the information and hence wanted to do it myself! Products are nice, customer service is thumbs down.

marjorief6
11/13/15

I am terribly disappointed with this website. The design is perfect but I am totally unsatisfied with the customer service. I contacted them a thousand times, and all that this guy Jesse has to say is "your payment has not been confirmed wait few more days". I have a Christmas celebration and have ordered the mugs for everybody to get them at least by the middle of November. I am in Australia and ALL the phone numbers are from US. Why do they have an Australian domain website zazzle.com.au if they do not have a customer service here? I am terrible sorry because I am already thinking that I will lose all this money with ghost mugs. I have been trying to speak with the company and no feedback, not a word from them. All that I want is a word with someone to confirm my order and send it by November 20th or my money immediately back!

Tip for consumers: YOUR SATISFACTION IS NOT 100% AS PROMISED. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU HAVE A DEADLINE FOR YOUR ORDER

carynh
11/11/15

I ordered a tote bag which came quickly but it was a piece of crap. Cheap, thin, poor quality design. I had to actually print out a form to return it (don't know of any other website that requires this) and the form requires an "RMA" number. No customer service at the 800 number on weekends. Sent an email. 2 emails later they are still trying to avoid having me return this item and still have not given me an RMA #. The "Zazzle Promise" clearly states "If you don't love it, we'll take it back. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt." Clearly they need to add a no-hassle policy. I will never order from them again. I can get more or less all the same on amazon who will not hassle me.

normanw22
11/10/15

The item was, and is, advertised on the web site, but the order could not be fulfilled because the item did not meet Zazzle's own guidelines. I am checking my bank account to be sure the payment is not taken.

lk47
11/10/15

Product arrived later than expected. I was immediately bombarded with daily emails from Zazzle with `even better deals' than what I'd just bought (why would I want to see better prices while my order is pending)? They did not contact me at the end of the 30-day `Black' trial as indicated in their email and I missed stopping it by 1 day. As a result of feeling extorted for this fee I will absolutely not shop with them again.

jonip1
11/8/15

I use Zazzle to put my own designs on shirts and mugs. Fast turnaround, high quality, no minimum order. Many other customized items available - ties, hats, wallets, water bottles, mouse pads, phone cases, etc, and more items being added frequently. You can choose from thousands of designs available on the site or make your own.

juned8
11/8/15

My husband loves his dragon bath mat. The ordering process was fairly easy, but when I thought I could customize it, I could not do it. Unfortunately, noone from Zazzle was there on Sunday and could not help me, so I just ordered it as it was in the picture so I did not lose the discount on this last day of the promotion.

stevek69
11/7/15

Zazzle offered a 20% discount for the end of daylight savings time. I bought a larger quantity and I received their quantity discount (10% off). Zazzle refused to honor their 20% off promotion! They claimed that since I ordered a large quantity and received 10% off, they did not have to honor their advertised 20% off promotion.
Dishonest! Stay away!

smitat
11/7/15

i ordered holiday cards from zazzle, paid $18.99 for two day shipping, got a package two days later except my cards were not included! All it included was the envelopes that would have gone with my cards! I called the customer service number and she told me it would be another two days to ship and one business day to deliver, so with the weekend coming up I'm looking at another five days -- I find this unacceptable!!

cathrynw2
11/7/15

We play cards with friends. When they saw our Zazzle cards they were enchanted by the artwork and really like the size of the suits and numbers on the cards. We bought some for them as a gift.

kimberlys45
11/7/15

Well it all began easy enough...or so I thought. I ordered 2 pillow case that were to have a "map" design on them. ($65.00 charged to my bank card, ok I agree) The next day I received an email saying that the image was "not correct" and I needed to cancel my order and re-order again because "they were not able to fix it" . Oh! and if I need help please call...Well I needed help so I called. Talked to someone in the design dept. She corrected the image on the pillow case ($65.00 charged to my bank card for the "new" order, note the last $65.00 is still on hold on my account) It's cool though because since their design team did it for me it's good to go....right? Ummm...Nope. Another email. Your image has a white crooked border all around it. Ok, call again. ME: Hello design dept.? We have a problem. DESIGN DEPT: Oh we can fix that but we need to cancel your order and re-do it..that will be $65.00 charged to your bank card. ME: Well let me think....I would now be $195.00 into "holds" on my bank account for 2 freaking pillow cases (one set which YOU designed). Ya know what Zazzle.....NO. I'm done with this.

Tip for consumers: have LOTS of money in your bank account for "Holds"

lindsayb39
11/6/15

So many fun products to browse, plus if I can't find what I want I can just make it! Delivery time is great as well.

robertp135
11/6/15

The only aspect of mug customization that could possibly be improved, would be to see EXACTLY where the text and artwork will fall on the mug...it's a little difficult to get these things exactly where you want them.

dciq
11/3/15

GUERT SHIRTS (From Zazzle) are the best! Our Tenor Line is going to play better and cleaner wearing the Famous "GUERT QUADS" pro logo!!! Drumline!!!!

pamelaf11
11/2/15

Wow! Thanks to Zazzle for The Boss's Day Plaque. Our
Boss was very pleased with his plaque. Now he has the Plaque
to remind him whose The Cloth Pot King:)

katyab
11/1/15

Fun invite, easy to customize! Arrived fast, turn out better than imagined!

judym42
10/30/15

The qualify and service were excellent. I was amazed at how promptly the order was delivered. Qualify control is doing their job.

lesan1
10/30/15

Dear Zazzle-

I am deeply saddened to learn of your refusal to allow the abbreviation, "KIA" (Killed In Action) on SSG Matthew A. Pucino Memorial Foundation, LTD., postage stamp. Your representatives told the Foundation that this would harm Zazzle's public reputation. I would love to hear why?

When I look at Zazzle's "About Us" section, it states that you are a company ALL ABOUT PEOPLE. Really? Is that ALL people EXCEPT "Fallen American Hero's" that were Killed In Action? Is it ALL people EXCEPT SSG Matthew A. Pucino and the Memorial Foundation that was so lovingly created in his memory?
Is it ALL people EXCEPT those serving in any branch of military in The United States of America?

Zazzle's Mission Statement states, "To Enable EVERY Custom, On-Demand Product In The World On Our Platform".
So, just to be crystal clear, it is Zazzle's MISSION to enable every custom, on-demand product, EXCEPT for a postage stamp honoring SSG Matthew A. Pucino who was KIA November 23, 2009??

Zazzle's "Products" states, "We are deeply passionate about providing you with an opportunity to be yourself". Zazzle might want to re-word that, because clearly, by cancelling this postage stamp order, Zazzle is NOT providing The SSG Matthew A. Pucino Memorial Foundation the opportunity to be themselves!

Finally, I find this action on Zazzle's part to be very un-patriotic, very un-American and down right discriminatory in nature. I will be posting this message everywhere I possibly can, so that others can see your company for what it is. I won't spend my hard earned money to purchase items from Zazzle and I hope by spreading the word, others will think twice about spending their money with a company that does not support our military and that is clearly discriminatory in its practices.

Lesa N.
Naples, FL

cynthiah31
10/27/15

everything was perfect and made very easy to follow a baby could do it with ease. And customer service was great they made what was a already hard task very easy for me to do. It took no time to do order and receive the finish product PERFECT!!!!. Thank you Zazzle for helping to make my mother's birthday celebration a success. Every guest that received a invitation was very impressed with the work that Zazzle did. I will never shop in a store for invitations, mugs, hats, printed tee shirts, ect. ever again. I'm a customer of Zazzles for life.

vondab4
10/24/15

I am very happy with my key chain and customized wrapping paper.

46 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Manuela,

Zazzle's licensing agreement for designs and images is "Non-Exclusive". This means that, as a seller, you can post any of your designs that meet our content standards* and retain your rights of ownership and use. In other words, Zazzle won't stop you from reproducing or selling your designs wherever you please, be that from your Zazzle store, in a physical store, or on another website. You can even order your designs from Zazzle and resell them to customers at your own discretion.

By posting your designs and images, you simply grant Zazzle the rights to reproduce, sell and use the images you post, so long as you choose to leave them on our website.

By uploading Designs to the Site or creating Designs with Zazzle's design tools, you grant the following licenses to Zazzle: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in or on Products and in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site and Products. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your Products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic Content on the Website, (iii) Products or Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the sale of Products available on the Site through third party product feeds. You also grant us the license and the right to make modifications to your Design as necessary to prepare your Design for use in a particular Product category or for other manufacturing purposes, if you agree that your Design may be used in such category. If you select the "customizable" option, you also agree that Zazzle and visitors to the Site ("Users") may make changes to the Design for the purposes of creating and ordering Products.

You may delete or hide your Design from the Site at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Site. You retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your Design. Upon the removal of a Design, the licenses above will terminate, except that Zazzle will fulfill any orders placed prior to termination and Zazzle may continue to use your Design in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to removal of the Design.

You can read more here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement and here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/designer_license_agreement

If you have any further questions, you can reach our support team at support#zazzle.com.

Thanks!
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Please give our Order Placement Team a call at 877-893-8935, Monday- Friday 6AM-5PM PST.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle