US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

280 Reviews for Zazzle.com

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

5/21/13

I ordered from them about a month ago now. Firstly, their lowest shipping option doesn't have track and trace. I figured due to safety and customer value most companies would actually trace their packages even with the lowest shipping option - it IS 2013 after all. Secondly, when inquiring about my package I got a generic copy/paste after waiting 2 days. Really bad customer service to me, if I made someone wait 2 days then I'd atleast write them a response, not just paste them something.
Still not recieved my package, but I'm starting to genuinely wonder if it will even come - no tracking, no clue.
If it doesn't show up in another week I'll likely petition for my money back. Will not order from Zazzle again, even if they're the last company on earth.
EDIT; I'd have given them 0 stars if I could.

5/15/13

Truly dreadful.
They took my money on May 1st.

On May 5th they got round to sending me an email saying they were about to arrange for a birthday card to be sent from the UK to France.

It arrived on the 15th May having gone via Belgium!
It would have been cheaper and quicker to buy a card and post it myself. (I sent a package via snail mail which arrived after 5 days)

5/12/13

I had to write my review 3 times before the website would take it. I used my iPhone when writing the review and it was really difficult. I finally figured out that I couldn't review using the mobile site, I had to have my phone pull up the main site because I couldn't access the five-star rating portion of the review form and kept getting error messages off of the mobile site. Then, when on the main website I had to redo it all over again. After redoing it I then had to sign in and pick a username before my review was accepted. Very inconvenient process rewarded by a very long code (20 letters of gibberish )for $5 off my next Zazzle purchase that I will never remember and, thus, cannot use. Too bad because I am pleased with the product I ordered and hoped to use zazzle again.

5/9/13

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a poster to complete my daughter's nursery (she's currently in the NICU! I wanted something nice to commemorate her birth and her life! Thanks zazzle for screwing that up!) and guess what? I waited a week, checked my tracking number daily, and it says it was delivered YESTERDAY! Well I was home yesterday when my items were delivered, it was NOT delivered. Attempted to call BOTH numbers listed, they're BOTH out of service! Called USPS to try and see what I could do. I'm super pissed, I hardly have any money as it is with all the hospital bills but to get screwed over by a website I checked the stupid reviews on? Taught me a valuable lesson, I will no longer send ANY money across the web.

5/7/13

I created 4 shirts for an upcoming family vacation. Once I received them, I washed them - cold water, inside out, tumble dry low, just as any shirt of quality should be able to be washed. The screen printed designs that were on 2 of the 4 shirts ended up cracking so badly, they looked like trash. I was so disappointed, to say the least. After contacting customer service and sending photos to prove it, they ended up refunding my money. At least they were willing to make it right for me, but I will never be wasting my money there again.

5/6/13

Zazzle always delivers very fast! I've always used this site for gifts and the recipients always love them. The ordering process can be a little confusing on the website, so double check your information to make sure it doesn't get sent somewhere else accidentally. Since they work so fast, by the time you realize it, it is a huge hassle to get it resent where you need it. That happened to me once, but the staff at Zazzle was great! They answered the phone with a real person almost immediately and helped me get my package ASAP.

5/5/13

I ordered 3 things, 2 shirts and 1 hat. All arrived in a good time and they all fit great. The printing was just what I wanted. Overall a great experience and will be back again.

4/26/13

Lame spammy site. Pollutes the organic search rankings with product they cannot deliver. Avoid - you will disappointed if ordering from them.

4/25/13

Well my first order said it was going to ship the next day, but alas, it didn't. So i ended up waiting nearly a week and half before receiving my much needed business cards for a convention.
The Second order was a repeat order but the cards came and to my dismay nearly all of the bottom and top of the cards were cut off!
I'll be using a different business card supplier now.

4/13/13

IF they actually ship you the product you order, their products are fine. However on two orders (hey I figured I'd give them a second chance) they did not ship me part of my order. On one order for 2 different hats they shipped 2 of the same. On another order they just skipped one of the items. In both cases their email customer service was the absolute WORST case of failure to read & respond appropriately. And in both cases the issue was not resolved for weeks. Buy from them at the peril of your blood pressure.

4/11/13

We ordered our wedding invitations and response cards from zazzle - excellent products! The manufacturing and shipping were fast and their customer service is top notch! I used to use shutterfly exclusively but I am a zazzle fan from here on out!

4/1/13

I tried to order and I then had to enter my e-mail address and it it kept stating that it was an invalid address ( tried on several occasions) Then I attempted calling in hopes to speak to an actual person and was on hold for over30 mins. Decided that my business will be appreciated elsewhere.

3/30/13

Have purchased hats, shirts, and bumper stickers from this site. They are punctual with the delivery and the items are good quality.

3/28/13

My mother wanted to buy business cards for me as a graduation gift.
She looked up a few places and chose zazzle because she like their templates better.
She entered the information, i proof read it, and we sent in the order. Over a week later she got a box with the cards in it, but these cards were not like the proof i approved of. About half of my name and title were cut off. It was such an obvious mistake i was surprised they would even approve of sending it out as their own product. My mother said she would contact them and take care of it. A week later i found out that she had called them 3 times over that week, was blown off the first two times and the third time was informed that it was our fault the template was off. Having corrected and proofread the templates myself I know our order was correct. Apparently their 100% guarantee only applies if they feel generous. As to the treatment of my mother as their client, I find their lack of professional courtesy to be appalling.

3/26/13

If you need it, Zazzle has it. I've used Zazzle for several years now, for invites, Christmas cards, labels, stickers, etc. Everything I have ordered has been top notch and so unique! It is the first place I shop when I have an upcoming event. Nothing compares to Zazzle! Very, very satisfied!!

3/19/13

excellent site.very well laid out.they really make you feel comfortable and confident.great experience.im a regular now

3/11/13

I use this site to make Custom T-Shirts to sell on line. Over all they seem to be pretty good company to work with. They do take a long time to pay you money that you earned.
My big problem with them is that I can upload a picture for a t-shirt or other products and they tell me that it is not of a good enough quality and will pix-elate when they print it. They are the same pictures that I have emailed to a local company who had no problem with the pictures I sent and the local company turned out great shirts.

3/8/13

First cutom product was damaged in processing. They responded well with a credit/replacement, but eh replacement had a defect - the custom image was crooked. There is no quality control for custom products at this company.

3/4/13

There is no other website like Zazzle. com. The styles and what you can are amazing. Totally recommend this site for invites and labels for any occasion. Orders are shipped ina reasoning amount of time - 7-10 days. All my orders look better in person than they did online.

2/27/13

I've used Zazzle several times for business cards. They are fast, cheap and the quality is good. No problems at all with them. They can do it because of the upsell system. You have to say "No" about 20 times to suggestions before you finish your order. Some suggestions are tempting and I'm sure they have a high upsell rate. That being said it's worth the little aggravation when you just want cards to get a good product at a good price.

2/21/13

I'm actually a seller on Zazzle. I'm sorry to say Zazzle really doesn't consider the sellers their customers. I find we are the lowest priority. The reason most products come out as well as they do is because we design them well. Unfortunately we are often not paid reliably.We have items removed for copyright infringement even if there is no infringement. We have to hunt down and research problems that are usually mistakes made by Zazzle or their software. We are generally talked down to, ignored and made to feel unimportant because we aren't the "real customers" We promote our products, properly tag and name them, display them to sell...we make Zazzle profitable but to Zazzle we are just sellers.
Zazzle has major communication and customer relation deficiencies. They don't know how to run the business end though they have a decent machine for designing products. For now that is what's saving them.

1/29/13

The invitations were great and very creative, but we didn't know they didn't come with matching envelopes.

1/24/13

Great customer Service. Expedited shipping due to time restraints for Soldiers overseas and was able to able to deliver top quality items. Do not hesitate to use Zazzle.com. Very kind and understanding staff with the customers needs as their #1 priority. SGT Torres, USA

1/17/13

I absolutely love buying from Zazzle. I love the quality of their products and the speed of delivery. I also feel good knowing that I'm helping artists and designers sell their own designs.

1/16/13

I ordered a present before Christmas before the website's well-displayed 'buy now to get delivery before Christmas' counter. Except the counter didn't say you needed express shipping. I ordered by standard shipping and the package arrived after Christmas.

1/11/13

It is an exciting site. Love it. It's a great concept and long may it continue to be a leader. Just wish they would open a factory in the UK, or at least perhaps send products in a container to the UK with a view to cutting postal costs.

1/7/13

Ordered 100 business cards using Zazzle template Dec 31. Credit card charged. Order goes immediately to 'Processed' which means I cannot cancel. Seven days later, they cannot estimate when they might ship... and have no explanation, and no other response. Argh !!! Never again.

1/6/13

The website itself is great. My customer service hero Leonard was awesome and did the best he could to help me the 2 times my order was cancelled. Once for a design thought to be infringing on copyrights and another because the same desing wouldn't work for embroidering. Awful policy not to just place order on hold and call customer to discuss problems. Wasted SOOO much time recreating items for replacing orders.

Sweatshirt printing great on 1 of 3 items, other 2 very askew. in process of sending pictures to Zazzle. Not sure yet how this will be handled. Fingers crossed I have Leonard again to help me out. Could only give 1 instead of all 3 as gift.

Because of such a hassle I've had (more than any other ordering experience, online or through phone/catalogs) I wouldn't recommend zazzle to anyone. Its a shame since I originally was telling all of my family/friends about it. Would hate to have them go through the same time wasting ordering process as I have, AND get a crappy printing job, and blame me directly.

1/4/13

I needed a special card for my husband's birthday but wasn't finding anything in the stores. Then it dawned on me that I could make exactly what I had in mind on a site like this. I had never tried Zazzle before, even though I'd heard of it previously. I found the entire process very easy. The card came out great, and it arrived in the mail in a few days. It cost me around $4 total, which wasn't bad considering it was a custom thing.

I had a good experience with them, but I'm sad to see that others have not. I will keep that in mind if I ever decide to make something more complicated on their website.

My husband loved his birthday card and personally I would consider using Zazzle again for something small and simple like this.

12/29/12

Ordered stretched canvas photo prints - they were delivered quickly at a really fair price perfectly prepared. VERY happy with the result!

12/22/12

The coupons I had were great and I got a good deal on the shirts I bought. The shipping route was a bit ridiculous because it went in the wrong direction instead of coming on the day it was expected. My previous experience with purchasing a shirt from this website was much better.

12/20/12

I ordered 2012 Christmas cards in early November. They arrived and were printed crooked. I requested a return and replacement cards before Thanksgiving. The request was granted and I received an email that they were being reprinted and would mail out soon. It took two more requests and a phone call (with a 15 minute wait) to apparently actually get the cards printed. They are now in the mail and tracking to arrive on Christmas Eve even though I was assured by customer service they would arrive immediately by courier. Horrible experience and I will never deal with zazzle.com again.

12/18/12

The product I ordered was perfect, the only thing is that it took a month to get it, but once I received it I was extremely impressed with it.

12/18/12

Very content with the quality of the products and the manufacturing.
The high quality really surprised me and was higher than anticipated, so I really can recommend Zazzle.
The whole product range, the ability to customize products and the whole shopping experience is very comfortable and handled with the highest rate of available security. So very comfortable online shop.
The transportation costs at my location unfortunately are quite high, but that is nothing Zazzle can change.

12/15/12

Zazzle is great! You can design ornaments exactly how you want them. The quality is great & the shipping is speedy! Will definitely order from them again. :)

12/15/12

I have nothing but good things to say about Zazzle. Their range of products and selection cannot be beat. Sometimes that makes choosing difficult, but it's always nice to have options. Everything I've purchased is of high quality and completely without flaw. Personalization turns out perfectly and the different font choices and colors really allow you to create something that reflects your style and personality. The turn around time is incredibly fast - my save the dates were printed and shipped less than 2 days after I placed the order. Talk about great customer service! Would definitely recommend for any occasion shopping!

12/8/12

I liked the product which were small square magnets using my photos. I liked how they turned out but ordering them was labor intensive. I had to sign in each time I went to the "cart" page to order each of four different magnets and their respective quantities as well as my personal postage order.

12/7/12

What I love about Zazzle is the excellent quality of the products and the ease to customize the products. Anytime I have needed help they are prompt and very helpful. I have bought from Zazzle over and over and I am happy with each order. I am disabled and it makes gift shopping so easy for me plus I can have my gifts mailed directly to whoever I bought it for - even internationally.

12/4/12

This is the second special order item I have gotten from Zazzle and have been quite pleased with both. They both arrived in an extremely short time for being a special order and were well packed.

11/16/12

I had fun designing these for my grandchildren...changing colors and designs...It "REALLY" adds a personal touch...and I can't wait till Christmas for them too see them !!

11/11/12

I've ordered several shirts from them and my stepdaughter recently created a shirt for her dad. The text is good and the quality of shirts is OK, but the images she used are faded. She also ordered 2 large binders for school in the past. The image quality was blurry (and some were really crisp photos when printed on other media) and the binders fell apart. So if you're looking for a gift beyond shirts, you might want to check out another site, or be aware that each item type does impact the result.

10/31/12

Very pleased! Great quality at a great price! Seems like the printing stage takes a little long, but besides that, excellent service!

10/29/12

Zazzle has a ton of really interesting stuff. I love the option to customize OR just shop from the stock products offered. Great place to find personalized gifts for just about any occasion. I also love that they run a TON of deals and % off codes through their e-mail program. Makes it easier to justify some really great purchases!

10/25/12

This is the best place I've seen for the type products they offer. The quality of the clothing I purchased was awsome!!

10/3/12

Zazzle may be OK if you are the sort of person who plans everything months or weeks in advance but if you are like the rest of us AVOID! My birthday card order took 16 days from placing the order and arrived well after my father-in-law's birthday.

9/29/12

I ordered a canvas art picture from them and it came out beautiful! Very true to life. Shipping and production time were as promised. Very pleased with product.

9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

9/16/12

The mat was wrinkled. Given that your business is matting and framing prints you should be able to get that right. Poor quality control. Otherwise I am satisfied with my purchase. I am not returning the item to be fixed because it is too much bother.

9/16/12

My order took about 2 weeks to receive. Once my T-shirts got here. my xxl was too small. the sizes in general run small my 2 sizes. mehh i might take my business back to cafepress.

9/14/12

Before i found ZAZZLE,,I only could order ,(,just okay) business cards.Since ZAZZLE ,I have ordered the most gorgeous ,quality ,professional products.
I will order again ,,thanks ZAZZLE..

About Zazzle
Specialties & Business Description
Zazzle is the world's leading quality custom products platform. Our vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world's imagination.
Meet the Business Representative
Zazzle S.
Title: Zazzle Support
Zazzle Support is here to assist you!