US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 238 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 733 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patd36
12/5/15

I was disappointed in a product that I ordered----the custom message had only been printed on one side, and a totally different message was on the reverse. Additionally, the printing was blurry and unattractive, so I did not wish to re-order. Customer service refunded the price of the ornament, but not the shipping, since they said I should have REMOVED the message on the reverse instead of assuming my customized message would be on both sides.

windys2
12/5/15

The drawstring bags I ordered were much higher quality than I expected, for the price. Customization was quick and easy, and I was very pleased with how they turned out.

kathrinb2
12/5/15

I do not recommend using this website for the following reasons:

1. Slowest product upload process that I have ever encountered. Need to upload each image on each product one at a time. Other print-on-demand websites allow you to put the image on multiple products at once.

2. The first ever payment I received from them was almost a year overdue, slowest payment system ever. Automatic payment above $50 threshold did not work. I requested payment, request canceled by them with no explanation, and now they even removed that option. Took me 4 months of contacting them multiple times to get paid.

3. Customer service is, well... sometimes good other times horrible.

4. You can not delete your store, simply not an option. You can request your account to be deleted and have to wait for them to make it happen. I deleted all the products in my store, and had my account deleted and I can still find my products on their website.

Complete violation of my copy rights and the worst experience I ever had.

katieg21
12/4/15

Every communication I have had with their customer service team has been with complete disregard to my needs, actually ignoring and refusing to even acknowledge what I was asking them. Did not receive ANY contact to inform me that there was a delay of A WEEK to process my (incredibly simple) order, had to chase this up myself.
Completely annoyed at the lack of communication which has really wasted my time as the delay - which they did nothing to make me aware of - meant I needed to cancel my order and find something else.
Basic customer service knowledge: your customers do not simply want a refund, they want TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND LISTENED TO. Not ignored.

alaynar2
12/3/15

This is it...seriously, this is it. I am in love with Zazzle. They have my loyalty for a long time coming.

kirstene1
12/3/15

I ordered a christmas ornament for my boyfriend and it turned out horribly. I worked very hard to make sure this ornament was perfect and was in no way going to accidentally cut off (I am a complete perfectionist) but regardless, the pictures I had placed on the ornament were on there crooked and the words at the top had the hole that the string threw over the words. The quality was just plain bad; the pictures and the words were fuzzy and the words on the back were completely discolored and the words on the top appeared to have been smudged off and were hardly legible. It is honestly disgusting that a large company would think that this would suffice and attempt to send it to me like this. What is worse is I called them to tell them of this issue as I write this and I have been on the phone for over an hour. this is just unacceptable.

amandag54
11/30/15

Still no delivery of invites. Poor service

kimberlyj33
11/30/15

I ordered a T-Shirt for my boyfriend for Christmas, its something he has always been looking for and I finally found it!! I was ecstatic about the find! After waiting a few days for money to be transferred to my PayPal account I ordered the T-Shirt on the 19th, I went to check on the order status today to see that the order had been cancelled and I didn't receive an email or any sort of acknowledgment that it had been cancelled!!!! This is my first time ordering online in forever and I was completely disappointed!!!! If this issue is not resolved my rating will stay at the 1 Star!

UPDATE: A Representative from Zazzle called my personally to apologize for everything that had happened. he offered me a free $10 off code for my next purchase, when I received the email for my code it was not for $10 but for 30% off, it was nice to have someone actually contact me and apologize. I did finally after having to remake my order receive my package, shirt is not the greatest quality by any means but I was impressed to see how well the picture on the shirt turned out.

glennm58
11/27/15

I sent designed a custom mug for my father's retirement through Zazzle and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Customer Service had some questions about the design, emailed me quickly with them, responded in no time, and I had my mug a day before the ETA.

If you're looking for a someone to make you a custom mug, don't even bother looking anywhere else.

ryanm88
11/27/15

After they verified my order, I later received an email saying they cancelled it because of copyright. Hmmmm... So an illustration that I employed an artist to do for me is copyright? Sounds like Zazzle should take a look at a dictionary.

clairel21
11/21/15

I don't even know what the turn out of the shirt is but I do know this:
I ordered the shirt FOUR MONTHS AGO!
I have not got it yet…
I have contacted them and every time they either put me on hold or say it will come soon, we are still processing it.
I ordered it for a friend for her birthday.
Her birthday was two months ago…
I called and asked for a refund because I never got it and did not need it anymore,
They said I waited to long to do that.
When I said it was because they waited to long to send it they HUNG UP ON ME!
It is unacceptable to keep someone waiting for 4 months.
Don't use zazzle.com

Tip for consumers: DONT

emilye19
11/20/15

I want a refund. I was hesitant to buy from this site being that I didn't see any reviews that were a red flag NOT to, so I took my chances. What's fishy to me is that there is absolutely no information on how to contact Zazzle or get a refund if you didn't get your package at all. The USPS site says it was delivered to my mailbox yesterday but it's now Tuesday and nowhere to be found. I'm really disappointed.

lindar99
11/19/15

A fast and fun way to send a holiday card to neighbors and friends, no matter the occasion.
Would highly recommend.

annb63
11/17/15

I will definitely be ordering again.

julial29
11/16/15

Horrible experience. Received a completely wrong order, took a long time, multiple phone calls (some agents were extremely rude) and lots of frustration to get a replacement.

jd132
11/16/15

I ordered invitations. They are adorable and accurate.
I forgot to enter the promo code before I submitted the order. Even though I contacted them immediately, the company refused to apply the code.They told me I would have to cancel the order and recreate the invitation.
Also in my haste, I spent an extra $17.50 on envelopes I don't need. As I was placing the order it suggested I buy envelopes. It made it seem like they were not included. I ordered 10 invitations and the smallest amount of envelopes I could buy was 25. But my fault for not taking the time to check or call.

lizs33
11/16/15

Biggest mistake ordering from zazzle, I order two shirts from there. Paid the 15$ for express shipping. Which was suppose to be be 2-3 from manufacturing. I received the order 6 days from ordering. I emailed the company and told them this, they offered me a credit for a future order. I told them I will never be ordering from this company again, and I want the shipping cost refunded to my card. (Still have no received that) upon receiving the shirts I have found that one of the decals is worn away so much that the words are barely legible, and the one shirt has multiple stains! This is unacceptable and I have emailed them for a full refund. The printing is horrible and not worth the cost. I will tell everyone I know to never order from this company. Very dissatisfied.

brittneyh3
11/14/15

I have tried calling like 10 times but it wont let me through. Site has .com.au meaning Australia but obviously it isn't. I have sent SEVERAL emails for days and days - still no reply or even acknowledgment that email has been received. Started a pay pal dispute hoping they will realize that I need to speak to someone...and yet nothing. Trying to cancel my order and get a refund.

shannaf
11/14/15

I ordered Christmas cards for my work and happy with the quality. However, the shipping labels I ordered are those we can print ourselves. I looked in the package with no instructions, so I decided to call. The customer service rep was clueless and not willing to help at all. Told me, "That's why we suggest that Zazzle print them." Well Zazzle, I didn't have all the information and hence wanted to do it myself! Products are nice, customer service is thumbs down.

marjorief6
11/13/15

I am terribly disappointed with this website. The design is perfect but I am totally unsatisfied with the customer service. I contacted them a thousand times, and all that this guy Jesse has to say is "your payment has not been confirmed wait few more days". I have a Christmas celebration and have ordered the mugs for everybody to get them at least by the middle of November. I am in Australia and ALL the phone numbers are from US. Why do they have an Australian domain website zazzle.com.au if they do not have a customer service here? I am terrible sorry because I am already thinking that I will lose all this money with ghost mugs. I have been trying to speak with the company and no feedback, not a word from them. All that I want is a word with someone to confirm my order and send it by November 20th or my money immediately back!

Tip for consumers: YOUR SATISFACTION IS NOT 100% AS PROMISED. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU HAVE A DEADLINE FOR YOUR ORDER

carynh
11/11/15

I ordered a tote bag which came quickly but it was a piece of crap. Cheap, thin, poor quality design. I had to actually print out a form to return it (don't know of any other website that requires this) and the form requires an "RMA" number. No customer service at the 800 number on weekends. Sent an email. 2 emails later they are still trying to avoid having me return this item and still have not given me an RMA #. The "Zazzle Promise" clearly states "If you don't love it, we'll take it back. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt." Clearly they need to add a no-hassle policy. I will never order from them again. I can get more or less all the same on amazon who will not hassle me.

normanw22
11/10/15

The item was, and is, advertised on the web site, but the order could not be fulfilled because the item did not meet Zazzle's own guidelines. I am checking my bank account to be sure the payment is not taken.

lk47
11/10/15

Product arrived later than expected. I was immediately bombarded with daily emails from Zazzle with `even better deals' than what I'd just bought (why would I want to see better prices while my order is pending)? They did not contact me at the end of the 30-day `Black' trial as indicated in their email and I missed stopping it by 1 day. As a result of feeling extorted for this fee I will absolutely not shop with them again.

jonip1
11/8/15

I use Zazzle to put my own designs on shirts and mugs. Fast turnaround, high quality, no minimum order. Many other customized items available - ties, hats, wallets, water bottles, mouse pads, phone cases, etc, and more items being added frequently. You can choose from thousands of designs available on the site or make your own.

juned8
11/8/15

My husband loves his dragon bath mat. The ordering process was fairly easy, but when I thought I could customize it, I could not do it. Unfortunately, noone from Zazzle was there on Sunday and could not help me, so I just ordered it as it was in the picture so I did not lose the discount on this last day of the promotion.

stevek69
11/7/15

Zazzle offered a 20% discount for the end of daylight savings time. I bought a larger quantity and I received their quantity discount (10% off). Zazzle refused to honor their 20% off promotion! They claimed that since I ordered a large quantity and received 10% off, they did not have to honor their advertised 20% off promotion.
Dishonest! Stay away!

smitat
11/7/15

i ordered holiday cards from zazzle, paid $18.99 for two day shipping, got a package two days later except my cards were not included! All it included was the envelopes that would have gone with my cards! I called the customer service number and she told me it would be another two days to ship and one business day to deliver, so with the weekend coming up I'm looking at another five days -- I find this unacceptable!!

cathrynw2
11/7/15

We play cards with friends. When they saw our Zazzle cards they were enchanted by the artwork and really like the size of the suits and numbers on the cards. We bought some for them as a gift.

kimberlys45
11/7/15

Well it all began easy enough...or so I thought. I ordered 2 pillow case that were to have a "map" design on them. ($65.00 charged to my bank card, ok I agree) The next day I received an email saying that the image was "not correct" and I needed to cancel my order and re-order again because "they were not able to fix it" . Oh! and if I need help please call...Well I needed help so I called. Talked to someone in the design dept. She corrected the image on the pillow case ($65.00 charged to my bank card for the "new" order, note the last $65.00 is still on hold on my account) It's cool though because since their design team did it for me it's good to go....right? Ummm...Nope. Another email. Your image has a white crooked border all around it. Ok, call again. ME: Hello design dept.? We have a problem. DESIGN DEPT: Oh we can fix that but we need to cancel your order and re-do it..that will be $65.00 charged to your bank card. ME: Well let me think....I would now be $195.00 into "holds" on my bank account for 2 freaking pillow cases (one set which YOU designed). Ya know what Zazzle.....NO. I'm done with this.

Tip for consumers: have LOTS of money in your bank account for "Holds"

lindsayb39
11/6/15

So many fun products to browse, plus if I can't find what I want I can just make it! Delivery time is great as well.

robertp135
11/6/15

The only aspect of mug customization that could possibly be improved, would be to see EXACTLY where the text and artwork will fall on the mug...it's a little difficult to get these things exactly where you want them.

dciq
11/3/15

GUERT SHIRTS (From Zazzle) are the best! Our Tenor Line is going to play better and cleaner wearing the Famous "GUERT QUADS" pro logo!!! Drumline!!!!

pamelaf11
11/2/15

Wow! Thanks to Zazzle for The Boss's Day Plaque. Our
Boss was very pleased with his plaque. Now he has the Plaque
to remind him whose The Cloth Pot King:)

katyab
11/1/15

Fun invite, easy to customize! Arrived fast, turn out better than imagined!

judym42
10/30/15

The qualify and service were excellent. I was amazed at how promptly the order was delivered. Qualify control is doing their job.

lesan1
10/30/15

Dear Zazzle-

I am deeply saddened to learn of your refusal to allow the abbreviation, "KIA" (Killed In Action) on SSG Matthew A. Pucino Memorial Foundation, LTD., postage stamp. Your representatives told the Foundation that this would harm Zazzle's public reputation. I would love to hear why?

When I look at Zazzle's "About Us" section, it states that you are a company ALL ABOUT PEOPLE. Really? Is that ALL people EXCEPT "Fallen American Hero's" that were Killed In Action? Is it ALL people EXCEPT SSG Matthew A. Pucino and the Memorial Foundation that was so lovingly created in his memory?
Is it ALL people EXCEPT those serving in any branch of military in The United States of America?

Zazzle's Mission Statement states, "To Enable EVERY Custom, On-Demand Product In The World On Our Platform".
So, just to be crystal clear, it is Zazzle's MISSION to enable every custom, on-demand product, EXCEPT for a postage stamp honoring SSG Matthew A. Pucino who was KIA November 23, 2009??

Zazzle's "Products" states, "We are deeply passionate about providing you with an opportunity to be yourself". Zazzle might want to re-word that, because clearly, by cancelling this postage stamp order, Zazzle is NOT providing The SSG Matthew A. Pucino Memorial Foundation the opportunity to be themselves!

Finally, I find this action on Zazzle's part to be very un-patriotic, very un-American and down right discriminatory in nature. I will be posting this message everywhere I possibly can, so that others can see your company for what it is. I won't spend my hard earned money to purchase items from Zazzle and I hope by spreading the word, others will think twice about spending their money with a company that does not support our military and that is clearly discriminatory in its practices.

Lesa N.
Naples, FL

cynthiah31
10/27/15

everything was perfect and made very easy to follow a baby could do it with ease. And customer service was great they made what was a already hard task very easy for me to do. It took no time to do order and receive the finish product PERFECT!!!!. Thank you Zazzle for helping to make my mother's birthday celebration a success. Every guest that received a invitation was very impressed with the work that Zazzle did. I will never shop in a store for invitations, mugs, hats, printed tee shirts, ect. ever again. I'm a customer of Zazzles for life.

vondab4
10/24/15

I am very happy with my key chain and customized wrapping paper.

natalier15
10/23/15

I am very happy with my sisters business cards and so is she. The pearl paper is great for someone who wants to add a little shine to their cards or paper or as well that want to brighten up a color on the existing image on the cards . The customer service is great, I had called in for some help and the lady gave me great advice on how to fix the cards so they come out perfect and so they did ! I will be ordering more cards and flyers soon !

sarahc135
10/23/15

Zazzle really lets you customize any product and make it your own. They have a great turn around time for delivery, high quality products, and an evenly priced market space. As a repeat buyer, I highly recommend!

clauidah
10/22/15

I had to contact customer service regarding my first order and they were wonderful! Second order was perfect as it was. I couldn't have been any happier.

deeb46
10/20/15

Good

resivi
10/17/15

I ordered Halloween stickers for my restaurant chairs. I was happy with the online preview and proceeded with the order. When the stickers arrived they were different to what was shown on the preview and now I could no longer place the sticker on the chairs. A big let down.

marianb4
10/16/15

Nice overall, good sales, cool stuff

nonar
10/14/15

I had not ordered from Zazzle before, but liked one of their designs and found myself personalizing it for my granddaughter's birthday. After ordering, I checked reviews. I was worried because of negative postings. So I ordered another set of invites from a well-known company. Not only did I receive the Zazzle order on time with excellent communication from them, but when we received the "other guy's" invitation, my granddaughter said she liked the Zazzle invite the best! So the Zazzle product was, by far, the best! I will order again.

jenniferb140
10/12/15

Ordered two mugs for my parents birthdays. Each one was a different color to coordinate with the picture of each of my kids that I put on them. Site was easy to use and mugs were great. Picture quality was sharp and they were shipped quickly. They were packaged well and nothing was broken. A great site. I will definitely use again! :)

tp22
10/11/15

Forget ordering fancy envelopes because the free ones are junk, like V*******nt! The invitations come with top quality envelopes that will not embarrass your company! We ordered a large number for a company party and were very pleased with the quality and design of the invitations. They are just perfect! I made a mistake in customization and the staff contacted me to warn me that it would print less than perfect. They walked me through the process of fixing my mistake and then within one day the order was on it's way to being printed. Perfection!

johnc390
10/10/15

I am very please with quality of the stamps ordered.

kirsteng1
10/3/15

the products don't seem to be much different Than other similar sites. But when I had s problem with my invitation I received (quite possibly due to my error when designing) customer service went above and beyond to correct it.... they immediately issued me a credit, fixed my problem in the design themselves so that I could use the credit to immediately reorder, then expedited printing and shipping so that i would receive in the next day or 2. I was thrilled!

emilyd36
9/30/15

I love my invitations! I loved all the different designs to choose from for fall themed baby shower invites!

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Can you please message us your order information?
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1/11/16
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle