US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 169 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 41 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 502 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nancym52
12/24/14

Not happy Zazzle! I placed an iPad custom case for a Christmas present this year. My order was shipped 11/12/2014 12:16:57 PM EST. Today is the 22nd and there is no sign of delivery. Worst of all is the unknown factor. I tried Zazzle customer service line and email several times with zero response. Your site should be shut down for fraudulent services.

Tip for consumers: Do not use Zazzle services if you wish to not waste your money!

stevew111
12/24/14

Ordered labels Nov 28. It's been 3 and a half weeks and still not here. Site says it shipped 3 weeks ago. Called 10+ times and emailed about 4 or 5 times. No response. Horrible customer service. Just pay a few cents more and save yourself the headache.

Tip for consumers: Stay away

beckya13
12/23/14

I ordered three shirts for my family members for Christmas, i had a plan for Christmas morning in honor of my daughter who has severe diabetes, well the shirts are wrong and i paid $80.00 for 3 shirts that are wrong!!! Heres the kicker... They NEVER answer the phone or respond to emails!!! I have sent 6 emails now, called numerous times and placed on hold for 45minutes to over an hour!! Im am so angry that i trusted this place!! I strongly recommend that NO ONE uses this company!!! Terrible terrible service and product. Becky, Wausau, WI

Tip for consumers: Do NOT order from this place!!

carolinea6
12/23/14

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD. THEY HAVE COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AS A NEW BUSINESS AND NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE OR RESPOND TO EMAILS. YET WHEN I TRIED TO USE MY COMPANY NAME THEY QUESTIONED IT FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. I VERIFIED IT IS MY NAME, SO WHEN I ADDED THE LOGO TO THE NAME THEY CANCELED MY ORDER UNTIL I VERIFIED IT, I HAD ALREADY DONE SO. THEN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO ASK WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IT IS AND IF I HAD A WEBSITE, WHEN MY BUSINESS CARD WITH SAID WEBSITE WERE IN THE SAME DAMN ORDER!!!! I HAVE WAITED OVER A MONTH FOR MY LABELS FOR MY NEW CANDLE AND BEAUTY PRODUCT COMPANY, MISSSING OUT ON MY ENTIRE HOLIDAY RETAIL SEASON. EMAILS GO UNRESPONDED, PHONE LINE IS BUSY I CAN NEVER GET THROUGH. THE SHIPPING SAID 4-7 DAYS AFTER PRODUCTION AND TRACKING SAYS DEC 29TH, OVER A MONTH AFTER THE ORIGINAL ORDER. I HAVE SPENT OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS, AND LOST HUNDREDS BY NOT HAVING MY PRODUCT READY IN TIME, THEY SHOULD BE SUED OR PUT OUT OF BUSINESS BEFORE THEY SCREW UP OTHER BUSINESSES. WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!! PRODUCTS NOT WORTH THE UTTER LACK OF CARE OR CONCERN FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS

carolynf10
12/23/14

I was very happy with the tool to design my mugs, the quality of the mugs and how eautiful the design from my uploaded graphic transfered over. I did not use a picture of a person ...place or thing, just a business graphic, text and a background abstract design. It was clear, black was black and the lines where jot blured. I made sure the graphic was not stretched to fit on the mug in the design tool to help insure that.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to create your design outside of the tool. Mine had 3 layers, and I made it a little to big to shrink vs stretch to help make sure my lines and graphic stayed true to form.

ciaras1
12/22/14

DO NOT BUY OFF RHIS WEBSITE!! Ordered a t-shirt as a Xmas present nearly two weeks ago and it hasn't arrived! Can't get through to there so called "helpline" number!! Have emailed there help service twice and nobody has got back to me! It's a DISGRACE!!! Was wanted the Xmas present as it part of a surprize for my fiancé......

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY ANYTHING!! It's a SCAM!!!!

trishaf
12/22/14

I ordered some pre-designed novelty shirts for a holiday party. They came within just a few days. Very fast shipping! The shirts were a hit at the party so, I was ultimately happy however, the cut of the female shirt was a bit uncomfortable. The neck line came up very high and it was a bit stiff. Also, the coloring was a bit off from how it looked on line. The RED in it looked traditional on line but, came more of a maroon. Overall, I'm pleased with my Zazzle shirts and would certainly order from them again!!

gabep8
12/22/14

Ordered an ipad mini case back in early July for my daughter and it is already falling apart. I've emailed customer service to no avail and am currently sitting on hold trying to get through to resolve the situation. I agree with the other posters that they really need to focus on better customer relations. Awful!

suzannes18
12/22/14

1 star is probably too much. Not only did it take a ridiculous amount of time for my product to arrive, like everyone else, I was unable to reach a customer service representative despite numerous attempts. This alone tells me the value that the company places on support and pleasing customers. Stay away, spend the extra money and go to Shutterfly! Even if you have to pay more your product will ship in a timely manner and if you have problems you can actually speak with someone for resolution. So disgusted!!!

nikkie4
12/22/14

Purchased 2 bags on December 10th for my kids teachers.....before ordering it stated "Ships Tomorrow"...yeh right.....shipped 3 days after I paid and STILL have NOT received the bags! It is the 19th.....VERY DISAPPOINTED...oh....and I paid $6.99 for shipping....will not be ordering from here again

Tip for consumers: "SHIPS TOMORROW" does not mean it actually ships tomorrow :(

jamiem42
12/21/14

I placed an order for a Christmas ornament and realized I made a mistake. I called zazzle right away to correct it, it has now been 4 days, 5 emails and at least 30 phone calls at least 30 minutes each mind you, with no response. I am not sure how they do business this way. you cannot ever get in touch with them. I will never order anything from them again. wish I would have read the reviews before placing an order.

zoez4
12/21/14

I have never been so frustrated with a company before in my life. I wish I had read reviews before placing my order. This was the biggest mistake.

I ordered a present (luggage tag) for a very high level executive at my company with 3 weeks for it to be made and delivered. THREE WEEKS. For three weeks it said processing. I tried calling every day and and emailing every day to get an update on the status, but after waiting for over 40 minutes every time and receiving no email response, I grew discouraged.

Finally I waited for 55 minutes and got in touch with someone who said they would ship it that day. I received a shipping confirmation, and my package was sent to somebody in Missouri. I live in New York. WHAT IS THIS COMPANY?? Why haven't they been reported? This is a literal SCAM!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

andreaw20
12/21/14

Same as many other customers... Zazzle printed the phone case incorrectly, so when I emailed twice for an rma number I never received a response. I will be contacting the better business bureau and my bank for a reverse payment.
This company is using false advertising!

Tip for consumers: Do not use Zazzle!!!

erikag5
12/21/14

This company doesn't seem to have any quality control. I ordered 2 shirts, the same size with the same design...it came back with the design in 2 different sizes and one was obviously crooked; Ray Charles would have noticed it! The other items in my order was of such poor print quality it's amazing they are still in business. I processed 2 requests for RMA and STILL have not heard back from them and it's been 2 WEEKS. Their phone lines are down. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They don't care about anything but the money!

Tip for consumers: Find another company!

dawnl16
12/21/14

I ordered several items for Christmas. The items were delayed--not shipped when promised. Tried to call almost daily to inquire, and each time I called I got a voicemail which stated that due to high volumes, they cannot answer my call, nor could I leave a message. The voicemail instructed me to leave an email at their support email address, which I did--3 times--all unanswered. My intent was to have it forwarded to where we'll be for Christmas, as we are no longer at the address I'd asked them to ship to. Now that my items are shipped (according to their "status") I've tried to track my package, which I cannot do as there's no link to allow that, that I can see. So I have no idea when it'll arrive. I would not order from them again. Period.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

judyt11
12/21/14

Zazzle ornaments are great if you want to personalize. The only thing that could have made it better is if the back side of the cross country ornament could have been made a solid color as I had no picture of put on it. Have used Zazzle before and most likely will do so again.

rosieg5
12/20/14

Nice products, but non-existent customer service. Won't answer the phone, wont reply to email. Won't always send you what you pay for. I paid for 3 custom shirts (Christmas gifts) and received one. Thankfully I paid by credit card so no response from them within next few day equals dispute/chargeback from me. Vote with your wallets people. Don't pay for what you do not receive.

susand41
12/20/14

Zazzle is a great site. Everything I have received from there has been of excellent quality and exactly as described on the website. Some items have been even better quality than expected.

danab27
12/20/14

I ordered a commemorative 25th anniversary snowflake ornament for my daughter and son-in-law what I received was someone's commemorative marathon ornament, so now 2 people are going to be disappointed for Christmas and you can only contact them through e-mail and as yet I've no response to my e-mail. Doesn't look like I'll be gifting this ornament this Christmas. This is the first order I've ever placed with them and it will be my last. If you can't provide customer service to me, you don't need my business.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop with them for the holidays.

js132
12/20/14

Ask before ordering t shirts. The ones I ordered came from Honduras, were thin, cheap and wrinkled when they arrived. I paid over $25.00 for each of the two shirts I ordered for gifts and they look like they are worth about $2.00-$3.00. They are embarrassing, and not worth the money I paid....and I NEVER pay that much for shirts, but they did have cute designs appropriate for the people I was giving them too. Never again will I purchase a t shirt from there without knowing it is a quality, name brand shirt.

Tip for consumers: Ask questions before purchasing!

milesj6
12/20/14

Tried zazzle for a gift I was getting for my mom for Christmas. I ordered a brown and white giraffe print wallet. I received a wallet with a $#*!ing cat on it. Tried calling, but apparently they are $#*!ing up so many orders that everyone is calling in and "they have reached caller capacity". You can't even get through. I just want a refund at this point. I do not recommend using this site for anything. $#*!ing cat.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else

susano15
12/20/14

Place an order for my wedding program cards. Zazzle website is great and make an false impression to me that they can provide high quality services. So, i decide to go with Zazzle. The materials turn out to be disappointing and it is not what i want to order. I want to request for Return Authorization # to have a refund. I have called multiple times but it always said that the line is busy. It seems to me that the company set up a fake call center. I also emailed the support team but hasn't received any reply. Overall. i am very disappointed with this company, It looks like a con to me. They made a lot of false promise (e.g. 100% return if you are not satisfied) Once they got your money, they never care about you.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from this company

ericap6
12/19/14

I made a customized postcard Save the Date with photos and they came out amazing! They were great quality with a real postcard-like gloss finish on the front. They looked better than similar Save the Date postcards I've gotten from friends. They were also the best value I could find, that was compounded during Black Friday sales. Very happy!

bethr15
12/19/14

Well chock up another 1 star rating for Zazzle. Like many of the other people who posted a review, I too have been trying to contact customer support via phone and email with NO response. I'm unable to say it (because I'm speechless) any better than what one star rating means on SiteJabber, "doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

christianh37
12/19/14

I placed an order for 5 t-shirts with my company logo and what I got was just horrible. The logos on each shirt were different sizes and the colors were messed up as well. Then for the last 2wks I have been trying to get someone in customer service both on email and by phone to no avail. Today I was waiting on the phone for over 2hrs. What reputable company operates in the manner? Hell, you can call the government and get a faster response than Zazzle. Do yourself a favor, avoid Zazzle like the plague!

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the aggravation, avoid using this company.

rondam2
12/18/14

I have tried to contact Zazzle for 3 days for a RMA number. No one has responded to my emails and when you call, there is a recording stating they are out of the office and will be in whenever to make up for the time that they are out. I do not like my iphone cover and I want to return it. But, I don't have the RMA number!!! This is very upsetting because they give you a 30 day limit on returns from the day you purchase it. Come on, Zazzle.... get in touch with me for the RMA number!!!!

donnahm
12/18/14

I ordered a shirt for myself. I ordered a womens XL. Although the fabric is nice, and the shipping was fast, the shirt is apparently a child's XL. I contacted the company and left a message on friday evening...... yeah, no response

Tip for consumers: look else where.... also reporting to breast cancer sites that advertise their products.

nancym51
12/18/14

Horrible customer service. I ordered a Christmas present from them in November - they charged me right away but have not shipped the order nor will they respond to my numerous emails. Forget calling them on the phone - they don't answer and don't allow you to wait in queue. Horrible customer service

Tip for consumers: Order from someone else - a company that truly wants your business and will at least respond to you

karenr48
12/18/14

I loved the product, but getting through by phone takes a long time. They have great policies, quality items, and are very helpful. Shipping time took longer than normal, I thought. When you have a problem, they will give a refund or send you another if lost in shipping.

Tip for consumers: Personalize your products and play around with the font. It's great! Give it seven to ten days to get to you by mail. If you have a problem, call and they will resolve it quickly.

karens85
12/17/14

My first purchase from Zazzle.com was in 2011 for the occasion of my child's college graduation. I searched several possible businesses, both on-line and regular retail stores, looking for a company which would allow me to create a custom made announcment. While there are many of these, I chose Zazzle after a temporary trial period allowed me to see what exactly they had to offer. It was the best choice I could have made.
So many wonderful options: colors, fonts, card sizes, designs, photos, add-ons, etc. etc. I had a marvelous and creative experience, my finished product was exactly as ordered, received quickly, and the overall cost very reasonable. Customer service is exceptional and easy to access.
Recently, I ordered birthday buttons in several sizes and styles, some standard and some custom made. Everything has arrived in less than a week, and in perfect condition exactly as ordered. Recipients of these items were impressed to the point that they are checking into Zazzle for future purchases.

yvonnes10
12/16/14

Placed an order for multiple luggage tags as christmas office gifts...one of the tags came in with the wrong address on the back (not the one I placed on my template)
I have tried calling,, on hold for 30 minutes, 2nd time 40 minutes..still no one picked up
e mailed 2 times to customer service ... no response

I feel like once they have your money, they don't care about fixing their mistake

kelliem5
12/16/14

I have been a customer of Zazzle for 8 years but didn't order for a couple years. This year they completely messed up my card order and when I asked for a replacement was told it would be longer processing time since it was a replacement. When I asked why I would have to wait longer then new orders (24 hour processing time) the agent offered to give expedited shipping. I asked to talk with her supervisor and once I spoke with her, she gave us next day shipping and told me she would personally ensure that the order was processed within the 24 hours if not sooner. That was on Wednesday evening. I assumed I would receive the cards no later than Saturday. But instead when I sent an email to the support team on Saturday morning checking the order status, received a response saying it wasn't finished in production. So almost 72 hours later my card hasn't even shipped. If it ships on Monday and they honor there free next day shipping, I can try to hurry and write out all the cards and get them in the mail by Wednesday one week before Christmas. Hopefully all that happens and people actually receive their cards??? SO disappointed in there service! The quality of their work has always been great, hoping the remake is correct! If they are under new management and continue on this path, I do not see them staying in business.

jacquin3
12/15/14

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the woman i talked to today when i called zazzle's customer service line. Her name was Hazel and i had no idea what i was doing and she made everything so easy and painless. I had gotten two groupons for my wedding invitations and had not a clue where to start. she had everything i needed ordered and done in under ten minutes and i cant even explain how happy i am. She deserves a raise!
Thank you Hazel!

amyc46
12/15/14

I ordered my christmas cards from Zazzle this year and they were delivered yesterday with such horrible print quality I can't even see my kids' faces as they are obscured in darkness and look like silhouettes. I had photo-edited extensively, it looked great on the computer screen and I even printed test copies at home before ordering. Absolutely unacceptable quality.

I have written customer service twice and not heard back despite being given a 'case number'. I have called zazzle 20+ times yesterday only getting a busy signal. Today I finally got through to a message saying their call volume is so high they can't answer the phone, and to please email them - which I have done but they have not solved my problem. The only way I will ever consider using zazzle again is if they fix this situation by reprinting my cards (with a new photo if necessary - I am concerned their software auto-rebalanced my photo or something, that or the matte finish is the reason?) with the cards delivered to my home with time for me mail them before Christmas. If they come through, I will happily amend this review.

I had great success with Zazzle last year at Christmas so was surprised and disappointed by the outcome this year. Needless to say I will not be trying them again unless they amend this situation.

Tip for consumers: I would avoid using zazzle. Bad things can happen with any print project but with zero customer service to take care of problems it is NOT worth the risk.

rehh
12/15/14

Could not suck enough. Ordered 12 poster, received two, billed for 12. No response to emails, permanent hold crappy distorted Christmas music,no response to multiple emails, it ain't Amazon baby!! I am a fool, don't be one too.

Tip for consumers: Take massive amounts of Valium before and after

sallye2
12/15/14

My review will be consistent with many others. My order hasn't arrived. It says it shipped on the 4th but there is no tracking # to check. I contacted customer service 2x via email and called only to wait and wait on the phone. I too don't believe there is an actual customer service line or rep. Even the busiest places don't make people wait 20+ mins to speak to someone. There are many good places to order from. Had a read the review (note for next time) I wouldn't have ordered.

normans20
12/15/14

I am very disappointed with the custom Return Address labels that I purchased from Zazzle.com! The print is very small and the US Marine Lt. Colonel logo is so small that you cannot distinguish the insignia or the lettering. It looked much larger on the website. There is plenty of room on the label to make the print & the logo larger. I will not reorder and recommend that you not waste your money on this Zazzle prduct.

Tip for consumers: Order the smallest quantity possible until you are sure you are satified with the product.

tcc3
12/15/14

What a mess! My wife ordered our Xmas cards from Zazzle. Cards arrived dark, too dark to send out. We called immediately as time was of the essence and held for 55 MINUTES! Finally, attendant took the call and gave us instructions on how they would review the issue...we took a picture of the dark card and sent in. She promised me they would respond the next day. They didn't. I called the following day and held for 33 minutes. I have never held this long for anything. The new person proceeds to tell me that the previous person helping us had been out and they dropped the ball. Super. He told me they will print new cards, with lighter photos and they would be here in 3-5 days but will not overnight. Big waste of time during hectic time of the year with limited window to get xmas cards out. We will not use this company again. I didn't even think to mention that several of the cards arrived damaged.

michelled41
12/14/14

Having had nothing but good experiences with Zazzle in the past, I am SEVERELY disappointed in their recent service. I ordered a Christmas present for someone on November 28, and it is STILL showing as processing - even though they already charged my credit card the day I "purchased it." I emailed their customer service to try and get help, and they haven't responded - and I am currently sitting on the phone on hold ... for 24 MINUTES. Ridiculous. I ordered a second item that also hasn't arrived yet, but at the very least, that one CLAIMS that it's shipping. (And my boyfriend ordered something on November 28 as well, and his has been claiming to have shipped for over a week now...but again, at least his doesn't say PROCESSING anymore!) This has left a horrible taste in my mouth, and I must say, I am becoming discouraged from ordering any more things from Zazzle in the future. If I do not get help soon, I will be contacting my credit card and asking them to reverse the charge since I never received my item, and the BBB might be hearing from me as well.

judithl6
12/14/14

Poor quality, order t-shirt looks like 2 year old did print, can hardly see print, and then they put text over picture, don't deserve any stars, and I been told asking for a refund, forget by others, didn't arrive like was stated either

chrisl85
12/14/14

My order supposedly shipped 12/1/14. Had not received it by 12/9/14, tried to track it with the tracking # they gave on line but the numbers were invalid. So contacted them via email (they call it opening a case). No reply. Opened another case 12/10/14. Nothing, not even an email that they got my case. Order arrived today. While I like the product I don't like their lack of customer service. I'm sure they don't need any more of my money.

laurier10
12/14/14

I teach photography and showed the first 2 items I ordered to my students. They were very impressed! The products so far have been beautifully done, accurate color, and high quality with excellent prices.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye out for the sales and hop on them!

lisal80
12/14/14

The first time ordered from them everything was perfect. My past order has been a series of screw ups on their end. Order placed 11/21, got an email my order is ready to be shipped on 11/21. on 12/6 I call them because I havent received my order and they do not give out tracking details with their shipping. I was on hold for 45 minutes, no exaggerating. They said they would re-do it and ship it out ... still have no cards but its only been a few days. The kicker now, I check my paypal statement and they charged me 2 times for my order... and I have nothing !!!!! N O T H I N G !!! I recommend ordering from the once, they are good the first time around. Now I'm sitting on hold for 22 minutes now listening to dreaded hold music loosing my mind. .. Okay just got done talking to someone, he assures me that I was only charged once, I'm looking at my monthly statement and I was definitely charged twice. So now I have to do the paypal dispute thing...great..

chrisb148
12/13/14

I have been telling my friends about how great and easy it was to get some great unusual stuff from your site. Unfortunately I looked at the status of my main order today and it seems it has been cancelled?? I really need this for Christmas and have email customer service to resolve this before christmas. :( PLEASE contact me and reinstate my order so I can get it in time. It says one of my orders was shipped on the 5th Dec but still haven't received it but the larger most important order has been cancelled? :( HELP

ashleyr28
12/12/14

I used Zazzle for my son's birthday party invitations. Site was very easy to use to customize the invites. Great quality paper and an amazing price. Will definitely use them again!

rachaelj
12/12/14

Good products, interesting products; UNFORTUNATELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I don't believe they actually have a call center. It's a pre-recorded message that leaves you waiting indefinitely. Noone replies to emails. And yet, their web site states they will not accept returns after 30 days without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST. WTF. I currently have one pending shipment and another shipment I'd like to return because it is below the standard of what I thought I was ordering. How is it possible to return merchandise if noone answers emails, answers the phone, and the email via the web site clearly generates no confirmation? Will not order from Zazzle and will file a complaint with the BBB.

Tip for consumers: After posting this review, Zazzle promptly contacted me by phone and issued a refund for one of the items and provided a shipping status on another. It's unfortunate it took a terrible review for that to happen but I am grateful and pleased with the outcome. They sell cool things; just need better methods of communication with customers.

squiggoilp
12/12/14

Yes, one star means "doesn't get any worse than this -- stay away!" I ordered two mugs, both with customization. One mug was perfect and the other had no personalization. I contacted customer service via email and have never heard back. I've tried to call three days in a row and the line is either constantly busy or the recording says to hold. Well, I did hold for 42 minutes one day but that's too much to expect for a repeat patience session! This company has worse customer service than even Comcast. At least Comcast picks up the phone!!! Will never order anything from Zazzle again and I will tell everyone I know to do the same.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

christied7
12/12/14

This site is a total scam. They have my money and the website says my item shipped. I am filing a complaint with the BBC tomorrow. Wish I had read all the bad reviews prior to entering the site. Bad call, stay away. Buyer beware.....you have been warned!

jessicas71
12/12/14

This is the second year in a row I have used Zazzle to customize a mug for the holidays as a gift. Both years I received the mug sooner than expected. Additionally, the photos I selected for the mugs were clear and the color rich. I have been more than satisfied with the products ordered from Zazzle.

nishao
12/11/14

Zazzle doesn't deserve the one star I gave them. I've been waiting 5 days to receive a "return merchandise authorization". Cannot get anyone on the phone and Zazzle will not respond to the 3 emails I've sent. What reputable company operates in this manner? I WILL NOT order from Zazzle again! This company is a joke.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
zazzles1
A: Hi Nicole! We can certainly assist you with your question. The shipping method depends on the method chosen at the time of your of your order. If you have any other questions, you can reach our Team at support@zazzle.com. Thanks!
12/29/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

27 Photos for Zazzle