US Government's NSF

1800 Seaport Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063, United States
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE
support@zazzle.com

People interested in Zazzle are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 189 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 611 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

peterl85
3/31/15

Zazzle is an amazing site where you can customize anything and everything and make it totally your own. I highly recommend getting that once in a lifetime unique gift for yourself or someone you love and see how much zazzle you put in their life.

katk9
3/31/15

I ordered 4 refrigerator magnets from them with artwork credited to two different companies but the magnets made by zazzleflair. The magnets are pretty, but useless. If you try to attach anything to the frig with them, it just slides down onto the floor. The magnets only stay on the frig if they are holding nothing up.

lindab120
3/30/15

I only purchase Zazzle's postage stamps. Love the originality of them and can personalize them for any season or special event. The post office loves them to and always asks where I get my stamps. They are always a hit! The price is great and you will love them! So many to choose from it is hard to make a decision.

mandym13
3/28/15

I ordered stamps for an upcoming wedding event. All seemed fine when I got a confirmation email after making the purchase. About two hours later, I got an email from the support team asking me to verify my credit card information, which I did. An hour after that, I got an email from the support team AGAIN asking me to verify the shipping address, which I did. I then sent an email confirming everything had gone through since I had received those two bizarre emails, and they confirmed I was good to go. I paid for the fastest delivery option available. It is two days after the stamps were supposed to arrive. I waited on hold last night for 20 minutes before giving up reaching the support team. The mother of the groom just went through two exhaustive calls with them, and they have no idea what happened to our order. Though it says shipped, it has not arrived and the postal service says the order was never ready for pickup. Don't waste your time -just go to the post office and buy regular stamps. Cute donkeys on your postage stamp aren't worth the hassle of dealing with Zazzle. I am sure they are a great company, but definitely not reliable when it comes to your order arriving on time.

garyc53
3/26/15

This company is one huge scam and rip off. I ordered a framed poster last month and it was a piece of garbage reproduction. Horrible beyond words. I returned it over three weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from these crooks or to have my money refunded. Stay far away from these people.... seems like a site that deals in crap and it's hard to get any customer satisfaction once they have your money!!!!

UPDATE: okay, it was three weeks since returning the item when I wrote this review. I got an email from them saying "oh, we're sorry....blah, blah, blah..." Told me it would be 14-21 days to get my refund. That will make it almost 6 weeks!!! WORST online experience ever. I do a LOT of shopping online, even for simple household items, and I will never go back here. Read how many customer service complaints there are. That should tell you something.

jayw31
3/26/15

This the worst online company I have ever encountered. I placed an order on Feb. 26 supplied my own logo all they had to do was print. It is now March 23 and it is saying my order is still in process. I have trying emailing, no response, called everyday on hold after an hour, I hung up.; Please don't be fool by these positive reponses because after what I have experienced, they could not true, these disgard your emails and well as phone call. They need to be out of business. DON'T WASTE TIME OR MONEY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

giaz
3/25/15

A friend recommended this site after a bit of excitement with what was offered. I hoped over to check it out and was rather pleased. The reasonable pricing for custom items was nice and the easy to to use design interface made it simple to find an item I wanted and make it. The shipping was fast and it took very little time to get my item! I've already recommended the service to my own friends.

Tip for consumers: Take time to look around at the different options when shopping and visit often as the site is always having great sales.

kristinam10
3/23/15

no complaints will be returning for sure

sharonf16
3/23/15

I created several of these on my sharonrhea store here on Zazzle to add to gifts, place on lids, and to use one on packaging tissue if I gift wrap the gift.

If I say the printing is "pop off the page perfect", I assure you, I mean it (as I am the Queen of Persnickety), and I can tell you that the printing is absolutely pop off the page perfect - bold - colorful - fabulous!

Tip for consumers: Have fun on Zazzle where you can customize everything from invitations to home decor and more (On Zazzle, you name it!) - with superior quality!

barbarab64
3/22/15

I have spent at least 5 hours of my valuable time in the past week trying to access an RMA online where their website will not cooperate, and spending a total of 3.4 hours on hold on five separate occasions trying to contact their customer service line. My feeling is that they have a very liberal return policy, because you will find it totally impossible to ever reach them. I am furious and frustrated. Received an iPhone case mate with a cloudy screen protector....unacceptable. Seriously....are their phone lines busier than those of LLBean???

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to ever be able to return your product

marianc7
3/20/15

The more I explore Zazzle.com, the more great designs I find. The printing is excellent and I've always gotten my orders on time. Check out the tips below about how to enhance your shopping experience by using the Zazzle search tool.

Tip for consumers: Use the search engine at the top right corner of the page. You can be specific about the particular design you want, like Poodle painting, Tabby cat, cartoon animals, gray elephant, botanical and floral illustrations, drone joke, nature photograph, wildlife painting, etc.

amandam63
3/20/15

I ordered invitations for my daughter's graduation party. Several weeks later I get a text from a lady in California (I'm in Tx) saying that my invitations were shipped to her. I've been the past week trying to contact Zazzle. I've been on hold for hours during the past several days, not only will they not answer the phone but won't answer my emails either. The party is coming up soon. I have no invitations. This company doesn't respect its customers and I'm out the money I've already paid!!!

kbs1
3/19/15

I ordered customized stamps 10 days ago, with a processing time of 2-3 days. They are still in "processing" mode. Despite multiple emails asking for an update, I finally received a response stating "custom stamp processing takes 2-3 business days." Thanks, genius, except it's already been 10 days and it's still "processing". I've now been on hold for 20+ minutes to speak with someone, but assume after reading other reviews that I will have no luck. I plan to challenge the charge with AmEx - no way I am paying the high cost of custom stamps when they won't even arrive in time for the invitations that will need to be mailed before the stamps even finish processing.

Tip for consumers: I've used Minted and Tiny Prints for other custom orders been unbelievably impressed by the speed and quality of the items. Don't waste your time with Zazzle - it will only cause headache.

dorish5
3/17/15

Zazzle.com is a very user friendly site . Their products are well made and they have a great selection . This is one site I will tell everyone about . I love it !! I can find items that are not readily available , the prices are superb and the shipping is reasonable and fast . Thank you.

robertom24
3/17/15

I order a few invitation as samples and they were exactly as described and met my (our) expectations. Delivery was prompt and I will be ordering the invitations soon...

suzannec12
3/17/15

Ordered a shirt from Zazzle and when it arrived it was too small so I requested to exchange it and to my surprise Zazzle told me to keep the wrong size shirt and gave me the right size shirt without an extra fee!

jx6
3/12/15

I ordered 50 dry mesh t-shirts and was on a firm schedule.

Their website shows the items are in stock. 5 days later, no shipping notice, I had to call them (because they won't bother letting me know) and learned they are out of stock.

Then I was offered a swap w/ similar material, but then they shipped me the cheapest cotton shirts they had while still charging the price of the premium dry-mesh which is almost twice the price. How convenient!!

They gave me a hard time for returning those shirts. I had to yell on the phone for over 40min to make my case. They refused to return my $35 shipping cost. Don't believe their "if you dont like it, we take it back". Yes they will, but you wont get your shipping fee back.

Nobody is attending this place. They don't provide updates. Email support takes 3 days to get a reply. Phone support is 35min wait time, then get transfered from one agent to another. Everytime I call in, I had to re-explain my problem because their is no notes of what was previously discussed/agreed. If you are looking to waste time and money use them."

----

Hey and now the IQ challenged ZazzleRep is replying to my review above. I couldn't get updates from them for a week but they now suddenly step up and communicate w/ customers.

Typical response which is not addressing the problem and not taking responsibility. I was not complaining about my shipping label you dummy. I paid $1407 and I got refunded $1407-35. That is my initial shipping cost. Is that clear?

Are you saying i am making is up? It's always the customer's fault when we want a refund. That's my experience w/ them. Rude, irresponsible, don't live up to their refund policy.

Zazzle price is higher than other printing sites, I went for it hoping to get better service. What a fool I was.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

richarda63
3/11/15

I am really happy with the product I ordered and with the fast shipping

Tip for consumers: If you design your own. Just take your time

rosaliek
3/10/15

I ordered the Violets in a Basket round stickers with two doves and personalized it with text. I forgot to mark that I wanted a Matte finish so I called Customer Service within 10 minutes to change from the Glossy finish. He had to cancel the order to make the change so I assumed my stickers with the text Free Spirit would remain the same. Not so, they printed Free Spirit - Gone Home which I knew would be too small and no one would be able to read such small print without a magnifying glass. I still had it in the basket, but never moved it to checkout. Since my original order was cancelled, that's the one they sent me... Zazzle does not give you a picture of what your order looks like when they print your order number so it's too late to make a correction. I paid for two/three day shipping...Mind you that's after they print your order so you may be waiting 5 or 6 days for your express order if there's a Sunday or Holiday during your shipping process... Very poor printing quality. The doves were suppose to be almost yellow against a white background. They were so white you could barely see them in the 1 1/2" circle stickers. I used them as I was out of time to send out a memorial program, so basically they'll see a basket of purple violets and some chicken scratches. Will not do business with Zazzle again...

charf1
3/9/15

The invitation samples I ordered took awhile to get to us, but I'm sure that's only because I ordered 4-different customized ones and that probably took time for the set up. Other than that, the product was very nice and looked good for it's cost.

Tip for consumers: Always give yourself plenty of time when ordering customized items. Order samples whenever available.

sherylw5
3/9/15

I ordered a gift on 2/24/15 for a party I was going to on 3/7/15. I paid the extra shipping costs to get the gift by 3/4/15. However, I called Zazzle on the 6th and they just sent it out. The tracing number isn't even valid yet. There is no way I can get the gift 2 days before they send it out. Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!! Now I am going to have to find a gift locally since you can't depend on Zazzle!!!!!!!!! I called customer service and she said they can refund my order. What good does that do? When I tried to explain it to the customer service lady how important this order was to me she hung up on me.

Tip for consumers: Don't count on them!!!!!!!!!

elenas21
3/6/15

I was really happy to find this website as it has so many cute ideas. I have ordered business cards to try it out. Three weeks after the order has been placed the status was still showing as "processing". That's when I got concerned and sent my first enquiry about my order status. The response was- we haven't received the payment. I have checked my bank account and confirmed that payment has been made on the day of the order. "Lovely" lady named Julie replied that I need to provide the proof. After a few more emails back and forth they still insisted that the payment hasn't been made! So, I had to call my bank and confirm with them. My further enquiries have been ignored by the Zazzle team. Then I see that the status of my order says "cancelled". I was furious! Made another enquiry- the response (by the same Julie) was- please send your bank details, we will issue a refund. WTF?? I've never left a bad review but in this case I'm beyond myself and very disappointed!!! I never got my order, the money has been out of my account for 2 months, they haven't even apologised!!! I would never ever use or recommend this website to anyone, unless you want to waste your time and energy and get NOTHING in the end. Horrible, disgusting and very disappointing... And guess what- there is nowhere I could leave my feedback- not on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/zazzle nor on their website!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

elisabeths4
3/4/15

Great website if you need fast customized service.

kb57
3/3/15

Tried to order items and was unable to complete purchase.....said my e mail was already in use......never ordered anything. Requested three times to reset my pass word so I could order and never got a response. When I was having problems ordering I went to the review site. Glad I did....went back in and deleted the items I wanted. Don't think I want to deal with these people. Customer Service is very important and looks like there isn't any from this website.

chelseaw4
3/3/15

i ordered a poster through zazzle for a Valentine's Day gift. I got it two days before vday and part of one of the words was cut of... And the quality was horrible! It was a half hour phone call mostly on hold to finally get a refund...Which I got almost three weeks later. Look out they only refund the price of the poster not the shipping! So I spent 26 dollars for a piece of garbage got to scramble to find a new present then got my refund today for 19 dollars. Thanks a lot!

karenj6
3/2/15

I ordered invites for a bridal shower - the quality and selection of choices was the best of any online website. I called customer service to help me get the font and sizing exactly right, and they worked patiently and courteously with me until it was perfect. The production and shipping were lightening fast. When one of my co-hostesses saw the final product and realized her name was spelled wrong (my mistake), she insisted that I re-do the invites. I called Zazzle customer service again, and they offered me 100% credit on the invites I had already received, then helped me re-do the new version, AND re-instated my discount code... it was that easy! I was so impressed with this - they really went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied, even though it was clearly my mistake and not theirs. Rosemarie was the Zazzle rep that I worked with - she was sweet, knowledgeable and efficient all the way around. It was a pleasure to do business with this company, and they are my new go-to website from now on!

shirleyf19
3/1/15

Two items ordered were shipped to another address. I didn't get to see them. The other was a"moon," card which I thought would be bigger, but it was postcard size and okay

lorik79
2/28/15

I was looking for Disney T-shirts for myself, my husband, and our grandson for an upcoming trip to Disney World. I found Zazzle recommended on a blog and followed the link to their Disney store. I was very pleased with the selection of custom options available for T shirts. I had fun designing our shirts, which included different Winnie the Pooh characters for each of us, and Lady and the Tramp.
I don't know what went wrong, because I checked and double checked my order before placing, but somehow a shirt was ordered in the wrong size. When I contacted customer support, the representative offered a replacement immediately.
I've placed 2 more orders with Zazzle. I am pleased with the graphics on the shirts. The t's themselves are basic quality, not to thin or too heavy, and fit well.

Tip for consumers: When ordering, do be careful, because if you click back to take another look at what you're ordering, the size will go back to the default, which is small. I suspect this must be what happened with my order.
Look for coupon codes!

nicoled26
2/28/15

I recommend zazzle to everyone
I ordered 2 items from them and they came fastly shipped and wonderful packaging no damage! My items were completely perfect and exact on how I ordered! And actually they were even 100% better than I ordered, they came out great!

lesap
2/27/15

The delivery was super fast and the product met my expectations. I love receiving e-mails with their special offers! Zazzle is my go-to site for custom orders!

lisad75
2/26/15

I ordered a unique #1 Swiss Grandma shirt for my mom, it was too small ( I expected a headache getting it exchanged) they just asked me to pick out the new size and boom! They sent it right to her, she LOVES it and is busy showing it off to everyone she knows... and they said just give the old small one away or keep it (no hassle at all) Cool shirt graphics

timw37
2/24/15

I have been a store owner on Zazzle for several years, and have also been a purchaser as well. Every product I have purchased from Zazzle has exceeded my expectations on product quality as well as print quality.
Since I had done the design/artwork myself, I wasn't 100% confident as to how it would turn out, but always excellent!
The eye catching design and vibrancy of the printing has done it's job by drawing people to my YouTube channel (Tim's Man Blog http://youtube.com/user/TooShyGuyKC ), which is exactly the purpose.
Thanks Zazzle!

Tip for consumers: If you are happy with your design, you will be thrilled with the quality of your product.

traciem5
2/22/15

If your looking to buy a customized Phone Case, I highly recomend Zazzle. Great quality Phone Cases, and great custom quality.

Tip for consumers: Check this cool site out first.

kristij6
2/19/15

This company is a joke. I order a lot of things on line as do a lot of people in this day and age. I spent more money than I should have on a phone case that was never received by me. I contacted cs right away and was first given some bull about not being able to track it and for me to wait a few more weeks before I contact them again. Absolute nonsense! I contacted them back immediately saying that was unacceptable and then they said all the rigmarole about letting a different dept know etc. etc. and then today I still have nothing from them so again, I contact them and get this whole, it takes 3 business days to make a case and so on you'll get conformation etc. I have now put in a call to the BBB and they asked me to forward all the communication and come here to look at and leave a review. Not good business at all and am now looking for a different case and will be contacting them again for a FULL REFUND. Of course I will wait here to see what the representative will respond with, probably something like" Hi Kristi, we apologize and you can respond to such and such email...blah, blah, blah. After I cancelled my order and said I wanted a refund, I get an email from them saying that they had already sent out a replacement item but I would still get a refund. After 3 weeks I still had no item and no refund so I contacted them again and this time they said that no item had been shipped at all and that I'd get a refund immediately. I did get my refund in full about 3 days later. This company is shady and they do terrible business! I wanted to give it no stars but had to give it something.

Tip for consumers: Keep looking, but hopefully soon this company will be non existence.

joanr10
2/18/15

I have been using zazzle for years for all of my special occasions and they have never failed me. Always great quality products, responsive customer service and fart shipping. I have never been disappointed...always beyond satisfied!

lisah106
2/17/15

Poor quality items received as gift. Not able to return or exchange per their return policy. Very rude and unhelpful when reached out to customer service. Now have close to $150 of stuff I can't use and am forced to throw away or donate to charity. Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

donnag25
2/16/15

Zazzle provided a simple way for me to make the decisions necessary for me to design the business card. I was happy about all the possible designs of art which were numerous and included my favorite topic of animals. Paper color and thickness plus other details gave me a wide range of design choices. I am thrilled with the final result and will no doubt order more business cards from this business.

briang43
2/13/15

Excellent reproduction of art work on the t-shirt. Not sure how well the inks will hold up over time. Very easy customization process and fast delivery (standard). Prices were very reasonable.

Tip for consumers: Hanes "Nano" long sleeve t-shirt is very thin, but fits true to size.

danielleb18
2/12/15

Great for custom wedding invite stamps

Tip for consumers: Great for custom wedding invite stamps

sarahk42
2/11/15

My son designed his own belt buckle. Good product quality, the design my son did online matched the finished product. It was easy to put on his belt too.

kaliebn
2/8/15

Zazzle just shipped me the complete wrong set of business cards and on the front of the package it states the other customers name.

i asked support how things like this happen? and she replied "things do happen".

Well if Zazzle had processes in place then these types of things WONT happen.

They are going to reissue me my cards but i will be looking for other services in the future.

Tip for consumers: Take your money and your business someplace else.

kaylao
2/8/15

the worst company I have ever had to deal with. I ordered invitations from them for my wedding and they put the date of 2014 on them. my wedding is March 2015. when I called to get this corrected I was told that I would get an express delivery of new invitations and have them in 5 days. on the fifth day I call to check on my order I was told that the employee that I spoke to was new and that they made an error in order for me to receive my correct invitation I had to send them the old ones. mind you I had already been dealing with them for 3 weeks and my wedding was two and a half months away. I informed them that I did not have time to wait another 2 weeks to receive the new invitation that I wanted a refund and would stick with the ones that were incorrect. two weeks later I received brand new invitations with the correct date. when I was supposed to be receiving a refund. so now I have over 200 invitations and still no refund. a manager was supposed to be handling this when I called to complain again they said she had made a mistake. so I had to call for times to get a refund and still have not received it. I would never again order from this company. and to top it off customer service was the rudest I've ever experienced. stay away!!!!

caroleb9
2/7/15

Excellent quality product and printing. It arrived when expected I would order from them again.

sandrab43
2/6/15

Zazzle is the most pathetic online catalog house I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! I ordered a personalized wall clock that was so cheaply made it would not work. It took them a month to ship the defective clock. I called to get a refund and they say they issued the refund but it's been 2 weeks and no credit has been sent to my bank. This company sells poorly made products and are incompetent in service to customers. Never order from this company unless you want to be ripped off!!

josephm92
2/6/15

Terrific customer service. I had a problem with my original order. I misinterpreted a description. They gave me credit for the original shipment and I re-ordered the correct watches and my granddaughters love them. It's nice to have a company with quality products that stands behind their merchandise and their service.

richards126
2/6/15

I just ordered a sheet of stickers from Zazzle.com, and it was the worst experience of my life!

My original complaint to them was that although these stickers were available in 2 forms, after I made my selection, their pages never again indicated which form I was buying. Even the purchase receipt does not specify which form I ordered! So how can I know they'll send me the correct item?

I wrote them a constructive email explaining the problem. My Mistake! During the process, which was done via their website, their site trashed my entire email, including all contact info, etc., TWICE! They also, just as an example, ask that we select, from a list which must be a mile long, the product ordered, which in my case turned out not even to be listed! Furthermore, it is very difficult even to copy my order number off their receipt page. Every time I try, it sends me to another page! When, after multiple tries, it finally copies the number, it includes a LOT of machine code. I finally had to copy the number out manually, just to give it here! Their shipping fees are also outrageous... $6.95 (more than the cost of the stickers) to send a few stickers which would easily fit in an ordinary envelope. Those are just a few of the MANY problems.

The list of malfunctions and other aggravations is so long I can't even begin to describe them all. It was ONE AGGRAVATION AFTER ANOTHER! Their website must be the absolute WORST IN THE WORLD.

Tip for consumers: RUN!

tessg2
2/1/15

I have been involved in numerous weddings and large celebrations. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! The absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with--on every level. MECHI the "supervisor" was beyond passive aggressive, offered no resolutions for wedding invitations that were two weeks late; she was so indifferent to their error, she said, "Well, I won't say they will come tomorrow--keep in mind we had been promised two other delivery dates!!!!! Deal with MINT or TINY PRINTS--any place but zazzle. WRITE YOUR OWN before even thinking of using zazzle. I wish there were a NO STAR rating.

deborahc20
1/31/15

Ordered a small order to check the quality of their business cards. I will order from them again when the need comes. They were quick, proficient, and reasonably priced.

juliah28
1/31/15

I ordered close to $60 of custom Post-Its for Christmas gifts but when they arrived, the printing was so dark and the colors so far off, I couldn't use them. So, at first, I tried calling in hopes of getting replacements in time for Christmas--what a fool I was! There was a recording about high call volume telling me to hang up. So, after a frustrating search of their site, I finally located the return authorization form, filled it out, submitted it and nothing. Not even an automated confirmation that it had been received. I waited for a couple of weeks and tried again, thinking maybe I did something wrong. Same thing. Now, of course, the return period is up and it's looking like I'm stuck with a box full of Post-Its I can't use.

I had been thinking of switching from Cafepress to Zazzle for my own website's store because Zazzle has such a wide range of products and did a good job on a past order. But no way would I subject my people to such horrible customer service!

****I am revising this in June, to say that while a Zazzle rep responded to my review on this site and said a customer service person would be contacting me, no one from Zazzle has been in touch.***

ks84
1/27/15

WOW!~ This company is absolutely horrible. IF you're considering buying from them, please.... please.. take the time and find a more reputable company. Even if you are in LOVE with the pattern or the appearance of your product-- please, think again. I'm only trying to save you from the disappointment that will arrive (Or not arrive) at your doorstep in the weeks to come. The products here are horrible quality, worse is the customer service and the return policy. Again, even if you're sure you'll love the product you THINK YOU See on their website, I strongly urge you to reconsider and use a more reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site... You're welcome in advance.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hi Nicole! We can certainly assist you with your question. The shipping method depends on the method chosen at the time of your of your order. If you have any other questions, you can reach our Team at support@zazzle.com. Thanks!
12/29/14
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.
7/10/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle