US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

355 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/21/13

Ordered on 12/7/13 special tee shirt. Email said qued for shipping, site says shipped on 12/11/13. Called several times, wanted me to leave number and message, finally did. That night at almost midnight, got email, saying They had called, but I didn't answer, not true! Then tried the email route 2 times, received very generic answer, that I should check tracking. USPS, I tried this on several occasions, kept getting messages saying tracking number invalid. Awful customer service. I will try to get my money back from my bank after Christmas, that should be fun. Never again will I order from Zazzle, and I hope you do not either!

12/21/13

Horrible company! Ordered christmas cards on December 9th. Said i would get them in 5 to 7 business days. It's now the 21st and still no cards. Actually called a couple of days ago to check on order. I was on hold for 45 min. They then told me I would have them by the 21st. They lied!

12/21/13

First order was received extremely quick and quality was fair for the price. Second order took longer, but probably due to the holiday rush. Unfortunately, what was shipped was not my order but someone else's. Have been trying to reach Zazzle for two days via phone and email but no luck. Didn't mind waiting for shipment, but now do not have a gift for Christmas cause they shipped the wrong personalized item and cannot reach anyone to have it corrected.

12/21/13

I think that if zazzle got ANY POSITIVE reviews, it must have been from EMPLOYEES. My t-shirt was defective. I tried to call: NO ANSWER. I Emailed 4 times. NO ANSWER. It must be a scam or extremely poorly managed. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

12/21/13

We ordered picture ornaments to give to family for Christmas. We placed our order weeks before Christmas and paid extra for 2 day delivery. However, after wondering 7 days before Christmas what happened to the order we looked up our order number and it was canceled. No notification of our order being canceled. Never use this company for services.

12/20/13

Advertised GAURENTEED CHRISTMAS DELIVERY so I pulled family photos together and put all my eggs in the Zazzle basket for the family Christmas presents. I checked everyday to make sure they were on-time. I started getting nervous after the third day when their 24 hr manufacturing turn--around hadn't;well, turned-around. Couple days later I find out product is missing Christmas because of manufacturing issue. They could have made it up in shipping & didn't. Worse they didn't contact me.

12/20/13

EVERYONE please do NOT let this company get away with misrepresentations on trying to collect payment and earn interest while not shipping products.

There are TWO things everyone can do for recourse:

1) File a Credit card chargeback
2) File a complaint with the California Department of Consumer affairs

If enough consumers speak out, a pattern of shady business practices will be noted with their merchant account AND the state they operate in. In fact, this will get the attention of the CEO to make drastic improvements in how business is run.

DON'T LET THIS COMPANY GET AWAY WITH MIS-TREATING CUSTOMERS. SPEAK OUT AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD.

PS: I am putting this review for both Zazzle and cafepress as both sites seem to share the same customer support and methods of operations. Both lie to the customer and tell them it will be shipped tomorrow. This tomorrow crap is amusing as it can go on for months on end. Please ACT on the above 2 things as businesses like these don't deserve anyones money.

12/19/13

I'm so angry with this company, Zazzle, they have terrible customer service and the site is anything but user friendly. We purchased the Groupon for it, because it seemed like a great deal, 75 cards for 30 dollars, when normally the cards were almost $2 a piece. I also ordered my son his first ornament with his picture and all on it. After I checked out, my confirmation email showed they added an additional ornament. So after going back and forth with customer service, and them CANCELING my order all together and making me reorder. We now won't be getting our Christmas Cards in until December 24th. How in the hell am i suppose to mail those out before Christmas? Freaking stupid. WORSE COMPANY. I will never, ever, ever order from them again, and I highly suggest no one attempt to order from them either. There are way too many competitors for this company to have made this big of a mess up. It's ashame too, as my little one isn't even a year old, and we have a lot more cards, announcement, invites, and momentos to order in the years to come. Be sure to read the reviews on their Facebook, there are tons of comments similiar to mine.

12/19/13

what the hell I am experiencing now, I have ordered my baby b'day t-shirt a month a ago, still had not received it. My baby;s birthday is coming soon, what I am goona do for that t-shirt if I received after birthday...think a lot before ordering as your money has not planted on trees.

12/19/13

Buyer Beware! Their customer service is HORRIBLE. Multiple "we can't answer the phone right now" with multiple excuses (high call volume, technical difficulties, not enough staff, etc. ) for 6 days and counting. They inadvertantly shipped to an old address in the system and claimed to have contacted UPS and blamed the delay on the shipper. Didn't contact them till several days later, delaying my shipment again which is time sensitive. Never will I order from Zazzle!!

12/19/13

I ordered a t-shirt on Dec. 1 for a holiday gift and it still has not arrived even though the order history says it has been shipped. i have dialed their customer service for three days and never got through. I managed to get get past the *sorry we're unable to answer* only to be placed on hold for 45 mins! Nobody ever answered my call. I will NEVER do business with them again and i have no idea where the t-short is and how it was even shipped.

12/18/13

I ordered a Christmas gift for someone on Dec 2 I received a notice that my order was accepted and my paypal payment went through and all was good with the order. Then the package too longer that expected..I figured the delay in delivery was due to the holidays. I looked into the tracking and it said the order had been cancelled. I received no notice that the order was cancelled. I have tried to contact them via phone and got the "too many calls send an email" message. So I sent an email through there customer support email....no response. I then called again and got a "unable to answer due to tech difficulties"...still after trying numerous times the phone line either says you cant talk to them due to call volume or tech difficulties.

I'm editing to add ... I have/had a store on Zazzle. I made a sale and when I looked into why I hadnt been paid it said I never set up the payment info (which I was pretty sure I did but perhaps I misunderstood). I have tried 4 times to set it up to Paypal so I dont have to accumulate the $100 to get a check and it just keeps saying I have not set it up.

I am removing my store...and dont imagine I will EVER get paid for my sales. Artists beware!

12/18/13

WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD. PLACED A LARGE HOLIDAY ORDER, SPENT HOURS MAKING THE DESIGNS AND PHOTOS. CALLED THEM BY PHONE AND EMAILED TO CONFIRM NO PROBLEM.LIED THAT HAD PROCESSED AND SHIPPED PRODUCT. THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH 1 ITEM, AND CANCELLED MY ENTIRE ORDER LESS THAN 1 WEEK BEFORE XMAS. COMPLETE LIARS.

12/17/13

I ordered Christmas cards on November 29th. On Dec. 10th, after many days of trying to get a hold of Zazzle, I received a phone call saying they would expedite shipping and I would have them by Dec. 12th. Today is December 17th and I have been trying for DAYS to get a response from Zazzle. Do you want to know how I finally got a response? By leaving a nasty message on their FB page. They told me to inbox them with my complaint. REALLY? I need to FB message a company in order to get a reply? I called my credit card company who said I would not be responsible to pay that charge. Absolutely the WORST company I have ever dealt with.

12/17/13

Absolutely terrible! Constomer beware.....I ordered my Christmas cards on a Groupon on 12/1, cards arrived 12/16. Will not use again.

12/17/13

I ordered Christmas photo cards on 12/3/13... its now 12/17 one week before Christmas and I still don't have my cards! The first order had my girls picture so dark you couldn't see them! The reprint came about a week later and it was for Donovan's baptism in NJ! When you call the 1-800 number you cannot get thru due to "high call volume" so the only contact is email which they have not responded in 4 days!

I will NEVER you ZAZZLE and recommend that you avoid them as well!

The worst experience to date in working with a company.

12/16/13

I made an item with a screenshot of a game that I play. I made a special scene in game for the perfect picture. I do not claim copyrights for this game or anything in it, however I did create the image. They sent me multiple emails once I paid for my product asking questions about it. After about two weeks of emailing back and forth, they tell me that the order cannot be done. They say they reimburse but I'm not satisfied with this site. I will never recommend anyone to use it.

12/15/13

BEWARE! Zazzle.com is awful. Made a purchase on Dec. 1. December 10 still did not receive item, but credit card was charged. Tried emailing and calling, but no response. Finally, 3 days later, Zazzle.com emailed me back to say the item was never picked up by the carrier and to SEND ITEM BACK FOR A REFUND! How can I send something back when I never received it? When I called customer service, they left me on hold until closing time and never answered the phone. I am still waiting for a refund. Go anywhere, but here.

12/15/13

I was looking for a product designed by Laura Dumm. who makes adorable cat pictures. I found a great baseball shirt for my granddaughter, with a cute bunch of cartoon cats on the front

12/14/13

I bought a groupon for holiday cards. I spent 3 days trying to create these cards on their website. Uploaded pictures disappeared, cards were not saved, constantly had to log out and log back in to refresh the website. This experience was UNACCEPTABLE! Save your sanity and go with a different company for Christmas Cards.

12/13/13

I attempted two times to order 6 different holiday ornaments for my family. The first time there was a problem with one ornament that I did not want customized and because I chose not to customize it they cancelled my entire order. So I reordered the ornaments, but took out the problem ornament and put in a different one. The one customized ornament I did select I was careful to fill in all the information as directed. It's for a graduation so it includes the graduates name, school name and date of graduation. Apparently I can not include the school name because it is a trademark / licensing infringement and they CANCELLED my entire order again. I'm done. No patience for a company that can not address a problem with a single item and choose instead to loose $90 of revenue.

12/12/13

The service was good. Delivery time was good. I did not think the quality of the shirt was what I expected for the price I paid.

12/11/13

The site is extremely user friendly. It is very to create and share personalized items. Zazzle is always coming out with new items to make your own.

12/11/13

Stay away. The positive reviews on this site are obviously from Zazzle employees. This company has an unclear editor that does not specify what you will receive. I contacted them for clarification, but they did not get back to me within the 24-hour period they specified. My item was shipped, it was not what I wanted, and they are not refunding the full cost, even though if they had replied within their own time frame, I would have cancelled the order, and now I'm out almost 30 bucks. Forget this place. There are better, customer-service oriented options available.

12/5/13

Very disappointed in the actual amount of coffee this travel mug I purchased holds. Picked it out of a line up without customizing it and final purchase was over 50.00 with tax, shipping and handling. Travel mug is more suited for a kid than an adult.

12/4/13

I ordered a shirt for my dog in xlarge...when it came it was xsmall..My dog weighs 45 lbs and the shirt was for 0 to 4 lb. I rechecked my order several time before submitting it...I called customer service and got a very rude person...They said to donate the shirt and they would send me a new one..A week went by and nothing...I called again and they said the shirt did not come in xlarge so they would refund my money....After two weeks the refund finally showed up in my account minus the shipping...Why should I loose the shipping fee when it was their error...I am going to chalk this one up and never order from Zazzle again....

11/30/13

I ordered business cards from Zazzle. They came so promptly and the print and quality were excellent! They looked exactly the way I saw them on my monitor. A very happy customer.

11/28/13

I love Zazzle, your vast range of product offerings, your creativity, your affordability, your promotions, your quick shipping through Zazzle Black, your easy-to-navigate website, and even your catchy-name. I plan to be a life-long customer and supporter of your Company through purchases of my own and recommendations to all my friends. Thank you for producing such creative and creatable products, the best of both worlds. I wish your company and customers continued excellence in both your awesome product offerings and customer-friendly service.

11/28/13

I ordered 4 Shirts from Zazzle.com and as stated on the website the manufacturing turnaround time for dark apparel is 3-5 business day. Well, guess what? I received my order In 3 days only! When opening my package I was impressed with the quality of the shirts. I realized that I will need some more shirts, and i also needed some help with the design, so I called the customer service and asked them for help, they gave me a 50% off as well as a free shipping code. The person that i spoke with was really helpful and knowledge and he was able to answer all my questions! Right now i'm waiting for my new package which I have placed today. I LOVE THIS COMPANY. thumbs up ZAZZLE!!

11/27/13

Horrible customer service. They trap you into a 'trial' membership and when I tried to cancel it I couldn't. Next thing I know I'm charged for an annual membership and when I tried to explain (through email because they don't have any phone customer service) they refused to make it right. Worst customer service. Do not support this site.

11/27/13

Products always arrive for me in a timely manner, they are wrapped well, live up to their promise. My designs look awesome and I am so please to be a part of this wonderful site. Customer service is great too.

11/26/13

Very poor customer Service, Poor response. I used a Groupon and the website did not give an option for the amount the Groupon was for. I order 70 instead of 75 cards. The website started out charging .49 a card but when I put my Groupon in, the cards went up to $1.70. The Groupon was to cover the whole cost including shipping however, I ended up paying $34 extra. I needed to place my order because these were Christmas cards and I figured they would fix the problem. It took three days for them to get back to me and when they did, they said they could not refund the money because I put in the wrong amount. They offered a new code but did not give me a code. When the cards arrived, they were wrong. If you use this company, good luck to you.

11/26/13

I have used Zazzle for over ten years. The process and products are great unless there is a problem. When one encounters a problem, the usual Zazzle response is to send a form letter, then to deny the problem exists, and not bother to fix the problem. Sometimes after much debate, the staff realises the problem really exists and that someone who has been a customer for years and designed thousands of products on their site is not an idiot. Then the problem might get fixed.

11/24/13

great customer service.the products i received were perfect quality.i would definitely buy from zazzle again

11/22/13

VERY PLEASED WITH BUSINESS CARDS......CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPED ME WALK THROUGH THE DESIGN PROCESS AND MADE IT VERY EASY TO CUSTOMIZE! RECEIVED QUICKLY AS WELL!!! WILL RE-ORDER WHEN I RUN OUT!! FIRST CLASS LOOK TO BUSINESS CARDS......LOOKS LIKE I SPENT MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

11/18/13

I placed an order on 11/11 and received the item on the 16th, but when I opened the contents were someone's cards and not mine. Even the packing slip were address to someone else. I'm upset that now my pictures are floating around in someone else's possession. When I called the company, they only offered to resend my original order and not try to get back the cards that are floating out there. All they could say is that it never happened before. What an excuse and they made no efforts to make up for what happened. Just be aware before ordering from them. Very disappointed and I will never use them again!

11/18/13

Nothing strike me as W0W! it's an ok site. My item came with in the expected time period, so I'm happy with that.

11/17/13

I ordered two products for my granchild, a phone case with name and monogram and a laptop bag with name and monogram. They are both awesome. Can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning!

11/15/13

They sent me somebody else's invitations. I immediately notified Zazzle and they said they would rush my invites to me and I tried to confirm with them that they would also rush the other person's invites to them because their event date was so close. Both times I tried to get an answer/commitment from her, she told me that they would contact that other customer and work it out directly with them. I happened to talk to that other customer (her number was on the packing slip and invite), and it turns out that she had received my invitations about 4 days prior! She also asked Zazzle what they were going to do about my invites and they told her they would contact me. The never did! As far as the second attempted delivery of my invites went, Zazzle had told me they would be here by Tuesday but they didn't get to my home until Thursday.

11/14/13

This is the second time I have ordered a product from Zazzle. In April, I ordered customized wedding invitations for my December wedding in Hawaii. They exceeded my expectations in quality, price, and speed of turnaround time. I was so pleased that in October I ordered invitations for a small wedding reception in January at my home. If anything, I was even more impressed! The invitations were beautifully customized and were very similar to the wedding invitations, and I received them within four days of placing the order!! I have already recommended Zazzle to many people, and will continue to use Zazzle! Five stars!!

11/13/13

I have made custom calendars using Zazzle, for selling on my website.

The good: in terms of print quality, the quality has been high.

The bad, and why I will never use them again:

1. The design tools are clunky, and not intuitive in some respects. It's easy to start designing using the wrong calendar template, only to discover at the end of hours of work that you can't hit the Post for Sale button because this template is only for personal use. It takes a very long time to get a response from customer service if you do get stuck.

2. Sneaky ploy with Royalties: This really ticked me off. Zazzle takes a 5% "processing fee" if you set your Royalty (what you earn on each sale) to anything over 15%. So if you set it 20%, they take 5% of that.

The really fishy part is that this is not made clear until AFTER you have sold a product and you look at your earnings statement. Meanwhile, on your product management page, it still shows the full 20% dollar amount you will "earn".Except you won't. Zazzle will earn 5%, and you get 15%

It's no better than a scam.

11/12/13

I ordered business cards that looked great on the website. They were not near the quality pictured online when they arrived. The print quality was terrible. I am not happy with the business cards especially since they were more on the expensive side.

11/10/13

This site is very user friendly. I've experienced sites of similar companies and gotten extremely frustrated with how difficult it was to manipulate/edit photos. This site is definitely frustration free! Also, they back up their claim regarding their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The photo on my original holiday cards was too dark. Zazzle did not give me any trouble at all with replacing my order and adjusting the photo so that the cards were bright and beautiful.

11/1/13

Very disappointing.

It seems customer service is a lost art at Zazzle. When placing an order yesterday, I selected 2-day shipping. I didn't need express shipping service, but I thought it was covered under my free trial of Zazzle Black. Surprise! A Zazzle Black upgrade did not appear in my cart, but I was subsequently billed for it because I selected "FREE premium shipping with Zazzle Black" as my shipping option. Zazzle refused to refund my membership fee of 39.95 when I called about the issue. I then wrote about my experience on the Zazzle Facebook page and it was deleted! Shoddy company trying to hide their poor service.

10/23/13

Bought a poster - simple enough right?
Instead of being a high quality print of the original map, it's an image of an image of an image. I wasn't expecting perfection, but I can't believe something this pathetic is out there.

On top of that they have a 100% Guarantee, "We promise 100% satisfaction, If you don't absolutely love it we'll take it back!"

Okay, well I didn't like it so I contacted them to get an RMA number and let them know I wasn't pleased. They tell me they want a picture of the poster . . . why? I literally just opened it 5 minutes ago, was appalled and immediately wrote to have it returned. Is the 100% satisfaction guarantee not mine to make? I'm not satisfied, so I don't want it.

So instead of continuing with their process (honestly, I don't need the $30, I'm not destitute) I'm just going to let people know to stay far away from their posters. They're terrible, you'd have to be half blind to be pleased with their quality.

10/17/13

The quality of the several items I purchased was very good. My shipment of one item was delayed because my address got placed on someone else's package, but customer service re-ordered my item and it shipped promptly.

10/17/13

This company has the worst customer service.
made our own awesome save the dates. They were time sensitive. worked hard on & ordered them on zazzle thinking they would arrive in the time they said they would. We got a email saying are order was in the queue. We checked the mail everyday waiting for them. We contacted zazzle customer service & they let us know it would come next day 11 days later. We got a package the next day and when we opened it we got someone else's party invites!! we contacted zazzle they said they know that we might not want to wait and we could cancel our order w a refund. Wtf. No apology or offer for a refund. Why are they in business? after i asked for a refund. they offered 8.44 and didn't say sorry or let me know when my order would arrive. Don't trust this company. They don't realize people are counting on them and don't feel like they need to live up any standards. I'm not sure why their site says satisfaction guaranteed 100%. I'm not satisfied and want the save the dates that we already invested time & money in.

10/15/13

Awful customer service representative - they call themselves heros but really the reality couldn't be further from the truth... stock answers to real complaints - stay away.

10/14/13

Stay away. I ordered a one towel with lettering printed on it. The site says to give it 12-14 business days to process. It has been over 21 business days and it is still processing. I received an email twice stating that I have been upgraded to the highest shipping method ( how many times can I be upgraded to the highest method, I thought I was already there!) Calling them is a joke hold times are at least 15 - 25 mins. They had no idea when my order would be processed so I cancelled the order entirely. You would think that they would offer something other than 10% off of your next order ( as if I wld order anything from them again) for the inconvenience. I don't know if they have someone walking the order to them from China but ordering with them was a total waste of time and I am so disappointed.

10/8/13

I ordered 50 or so invitations for a catered event 6 weeks in advance-- thinking that they'd take 7-10 days to arrive, then I could mail them in time for guests to have 1 month notice. Unfortunately, 7 days passed till I got an email saying the ordered was in the queue for shipment...note that it did not confirm shipment, just that it was in the queue. So, I patiently waited 7 more days, still with no shipment. Then I emailed customer service. More than a day passed when a representative replied saying that they could confirm the package was lost in shipment (I could've checked myself had I received an email with a tracking number). In the message, the rep said they would do a new order and rush it...never saying sorry, never offering a refund. With the clock ticking, I said I could not wait for a new shipment and asked for a refund, which I am now told I will receive but not for 7-21 days. In a scramble, I went to Staples and bought inkjet invitations. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE! They don't communicate well and don't apologize for mishaps. Since I never got a shipment confirmation, can't help but wonder if the order even left their premises. The company seems to be a disorganized mess.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber