US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

327 Reviews for Zazzle.com

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/14/13

I bought a groupon for holiday cards. I spent 3 days trying to create these cards on their website. Uploaded pictures disappeared, cards were not saved, constantly had to log out and log back in to refresh the website. This experience was UNACCEPTABLE! Save your sanity and go with a different company for Christmas Cards.

12/13/13

I attempted two times to order 6 different holiday ornaments for my family. The first time there was a problem with one ornament that I did not want customized and because I chose not to customize it they cancelled my entire order. So I reordered the ornaments, but took out the problem ornament and put in a different one. The one customized ornament I did select I was careful to fill in all the information as directed. It's for a graduation so it includes the graduates name, school name and date of graduation. Apparently I can not include the school name because it is a trademark / licensing infringement and they CANCELLED my entire order again. I'm done. No patience for a company that can not address a problem with a single item and choose instead to loose $90 of revenue.

12/12/13

The service was good. Delivery time was good. I did not think the quality of the shirt was what I expected for the price I paid.

12/12/13

I had a small order of only 10 invitations and was pleased that Zazzle could do the small order. Quality of the paper was of good quality. I was able to customize my invitation yet using suggestions from Zazzle. And was shipped to me within a week.
Would use Zazzle again.

12/11/13

Stay away. The positive reviews on this site are obviously from Zazzle employees. This company has an unclear editor that does not specify what you will receive. I contacted them for clarification, but they did not get back to me within the 24-hour period they specified. My item was shipped, it was not what I wanted, and they are not refunding the full cost, even though if they had replied within their own time frame, I would have cancelled the order, and now I'm out almost 30 bucks. Forget this place. There are better, customer-service oriented options available.

12/5/13

Very disappointed in the actual amount of coffee this travel mug I purchased holds. Picked it out of a line up without customizing it and final purchase was over 50.00 with tax, shipping and handling. Travel mug is more suited for a kid than an adult.

12/4/13

I ordered a shirt for my dog in xlarge...when it came it was xsmall..My dog weighs 45 lbs and the shirt was for 0 to 4 lb. I rechecked my order several time before submitting it...I called customer service and got a very rude person...They said to donate the shirt and they would send me a new one..A week went by and nothing...I called again and they said the shirt did not come in xlarge so they would refund my money....After two weeks the refund finally showed up in my account minus the shipping...Why should I loose the shipping fee when it was their error...I am going to chalk this one up and never order from Zazzle again....

12/3/13

Fabulous site full of whimsical/ topical gifts, novelties, and lamps to light your way to practically the kitchen sink. Make a new bed for Fido, grab yourself some new flannels and don't leave kitty out in the cold without a nice cozy pillow. You can find whatever you Need or Whatever you Want on Zazzle.com, but don't be surprised if you you find yourself looking at pages and pages of things that you wouldn't have thought were either.

11/30/13

I ordered business cards from Zazzle. They came so promptly and the print and quality were excellent! They looked exactly the way I saw them on my monitor. A very happy customer.

11/28/13

I ordered 4 Shirts from Zazzle.com and as stated on the website the manufacturing turnaround time for dark apparel is 3-5 business day. Well, guess what? I received my order In 3 days only! When opening my package I was impressed with the quality of the shirts. I realized that I will need some more shirts, and i also needed some help with the design, so I called the customer service and asked them for help, they gave me a 50% off as well as a free shipping code. The person that i spoke with was really helpful and knowledge and he was able to answer all my questions! Right now i'm waiting for my new package which I have placed today. I LOVE THIS COMPANY. thumbs up ZAZZLE!!

11/27/13

Horrible customer service. They trap you into a 'trial' membership and when I tried to cancel it I couldn't. Next thing I know I'm charged for an annual membership and when I tried to explain (through email because they don't have any phone customer service) they refused to make it right. Worst customer service. Do not support this site.

11/26/13

Very poor customer Service, Poor response. I used a Groupon and the website did not give an option for the amount the Groupon was for. I order 70 instead of 75 cards. The website started out charging .49 a card but when I put my Groupon in, the cards went up to $1.70. The Groupon was to cover the whole cost including shipping however, I ended up paying $34 extra. I needed to place my order because these were Christmas cards and I figured they would fix the problem. It took three days for them to get back to me and when they did, they said they could not refund the money because I put in the wrong amount. They offered a new code but did not give me a code. When the cards arrived, they were wrong. If you use this company, good luck to you.

11/26/13

I have used Zazzle for over ten years. The process and products are great unless there is a problem. When one encounters a problem, the usual Zazzle response is to send a form letter, then to deny the problem exists, and not bother to fix the problem. Sometimes after much debate, the staff realises the problem really exists and that someone who has been a customer for years and designed thousands of products on their site is not an idiot. Then the problem might get fixed.

11/26/13

The stickers and the mug I ordered both came out fine. The stickers I designed myself, and the mug was from my store.

11/22/13

VERY PLEASED WITH BUSINESS CARDS......CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPED ME WALK THROUGH THE DESIGN PROCESS AND MADE IT VERY EASY TO CUSTOMIZE! RECEIVED QUICKLY AS WELL!!! WILL RE-ORDER WHEN I RUN OUT!! FIRST CLASS LOOK TO BUSINESS CARDS......LOOKS LIKE I SPENT MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

11/18/13

I placed an order on 11/11 and received the item on the 16th, but when I opened the contents were someone's cards and not mine. Even the packing slip were address to someone else. I'm upset that now my pictures are floating around in someone else's possession. When I called the company, they only offered to resend my original order and not try to get back the cards that are floating out there. All they could say is that it never happened before. What an excuse and they made no efforts to make up for what happened. Just be aware before ordering from them. Very disappointed and I will never use them again!

11/18/13

Nothing strike me as W0W! it's an ok site. My item came with in the expected time period, so I'm happy with that.

11/15/13

They sent me somebody else's invitations. I immediately notified Zazzle and they said they would rush my invites to me and I tried to confirm with them that they would also rush the other person's invites to them because their event date was so close. Both times I tried to get an answer/commitment from her, she told me that they would contact that other customer and work it out directly with them. I happened to talk to that other customer (her number was on the packing slip and invite), and it turns out that she had received my invitations about 4 days prior! She also asked Zazzle what they were going to do about my invites and they told her they would contact me. The never did! As far as the second attempted delivery of my invites went, Zazzle had told me they would be here by Tuesday but they didn't get to my home until Thursday.

11/13/13

I have made custom calendars using Zazzle, for selling on my website.

The good: in terms of print quality, the quality has been high.

The bad, and why I will never use them again:

1. The design tools are clunky, and not intuitive in some respects. It's easy to start designing using the wrong calendar template, only to discover at the end of hours of work that you can't hit the Post for Sale button because this template is only for personal use. It takes a very long time to get a response from customer service if you do get stuck.

2. Sneaky ploy with Royalties: This really ticked me off. Zazzle takes a 5% "processing fee" if you set your Royalty (what you earn on each sale) to anything over 15%. So if you set it 20%, they take 5% of that.

The really fishy part is that this is not made clear until AFTER you have sold a product and you look at your earnings statement. Meanwhile, on your product management page, it still shows the full 20% dollar amount you will "earn".Except you won't. Zazzle will earn 5%, and you get 15%

It's no better than a scam.

11/12/13

I ordered business cards that looked great on the website. They were not near the quality pictured online when they arrived. The print quality was terrible. I am not happy with the business cards especially since they were more on the expensive side.

11/10/13

This site is very user friendly. I've experienced sites of similar companies and gotten extremely frustrated with how difficult it was to manipulate/edit photos. This site is definitely frustration free! Also, they back up their claim regarding their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The photo on my original holiday cards was too dark. Zazzle did not give me any trouble at all with replacing my order and adjusting the photo so that the cards were bright and beautiful.

11/1/13

Very disappointing.

It seems customer service is a lost art at Zazzle. When placing an order yesterday, I selected 2-day shipping. I didn't need express shipping service, but I thought it was covered under my free trial of Zazzle Black. Surprise! A Zazzle Black upgrade did not appear in my cart, but I was subsequently billed for it because I selected "FREE premium shipping with Zazzle Black" as my shipping option. Zazzle refused to refund my membership fee of 39.95 when I called about the issue. I then wrote about my experience on the Zazzle Facebook page and it was deleted! Shoddy company trying to hide their poor service.

10/23/13

Bought a poster - simple enough right?
Instead of being a high quality print of the original map, it's an image of an image of an image. I wasn't expecting perfection, but I can't believe something this pathetic is out there.

On top of that they have a 100% Guarantee, "We promise 100% satisfaction, If you don't absolutely love it we'll take it back!"

Okay, well I didn't like it so I contacted them to get an RMA number and let them know I wasn't pleased. They tell me they want a picture of the poster . . . why? I literally just opened it 5 minutes ago, was appalled and immediately wrote to have it returned. Is the 100% satisfaction guarantee not mine to make? I'm not satisfied, so I don't want it.

So instead of continuing with their process (honestly, I don't need the $30, I'm not destitute) I'm just going to let people know to stay far away from their posters. They're terrible, you'd have to be half blind to be pleased with their quality.

10/18/13

I ordered 6 custom Tee Shirts and all of them were more than I expected I will use Zazzle again. I give the products I ordered a 5 star rating

10/17/13

The quality of the several items I purchased was very good. My shipment of one item was delayed because my address got placed on someone else's package, but customer service re-ordered my item and it shipped promptly.

10/17/13

This company has the worst customer service.
made our own awesome save the dates. They were time sensitive. worked hard on & ordered them on zazzle thinking they would arrive in the time they said they would. We got a email saying are order was in the queue. We checked the mail everyday waiting for them. We contacted zazzle customer service & they let us know it would come next day 11 days later. We got a package the next day and when we opened it we got someone else's party invites!! we contacted zazzle they said they know that we might not want to wait and we could cancel our order w a refund. Wtf. No apology or offer for a refund. Why are they in business? after i asked for a refund. they offered 8.44 and didn't say sorry or let me know when my order would arrive. Don't trust this company. They don't realize people are counting on them and don't feel like they need to live up any standards. I'm not sure why their site says satisfaction guaranteed 100%. I'm not satisfied and want the save the dates that we already invested time & money in.

10/15/13

Awful customer service representative - they call themselves heros but really the reality couldn't be further from the truth... stock answers to real complaints - stay away.

10/14/13

Stay away. I ordered a one towel with lettering printed on it. The site says to give it 12-14 business days to process. It has been over 21 business days and it is still processing. I received an email twice stating that I have been upgraded to the highest shipping method ( how many times can I be upgraded to the highest method, I thought I was already there!) Calling them is a joke hold times are at least 15 - 25 mins. They had no idea when my order would be processed so I cancelled the order entirely. You would think that they would offer something other than 10% off of your next order ( as if I wld order anything from them again) for the inconvenience. I don't know if they have someone walking the order to them from China but ordering with them was a total waste of time and I am so disappointed.

10/8/13

I ordered 50 or so invitations for a catered event 6 weeks in advance-- thinking that they'd take 7-10 days to arrive, then I could mail them in time for guests to have 1 month notice. Unfortunately, 7 days passed till I got an email saying the ordered was in the queue for shipment...note that it did not confirm shipment, just that it was in the queue. So, I patiently waited 7 more days, still with no shipment. Then I emailed customer service. More than a day passed when a representative replied saying that they could confirm the package was lost in shipment (I could've checked myself had I received an email with a tracking number). In the message, the rep said they would do a new order and rush it...never saying sorry, never offering a refund. With the clock ticking, I said I could not wait for a new shipment and asked for a refund, which I am now told I will receive but not for 7-21 days. In a scramble, I went to Staples and bought inkjet invitations. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE! They don't communicate well and don't apologize for mishaps. Since I never got a shipment confirmation, can't help but wonder if the order even left their premises. The company seems to be a disorganized mess.

10/8/13

If I could give it no stars, I would. They are AWFUL with customer service. And EXTREMELY over-priced. Something I could make for 10 bucks, they're charging $65!!!! I will NOT be back and will probably make everything instead. I'm not paying $55 for convenience and "free" shipping. That's just stupid.

10/1/13

I ordered invitations for only TEN people from Zazzle and they messed up THREE times. First they gave me someone else's order because it was addressed to Bob and it was a bumper sticker... then TWICE they put A COMPLETELY wrong address on the envelope and I didn't even request for an address to be put on the invitation!

THEN when I emailed their support team, Andrew from their Support team writes:

We have authorized a refund to the account used to make your purchase. You can expect the returning funds to be available in your account within the next 7-21 business days, depending on the processing speed of your financial institution.

While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a refund, we are WILLINGLY to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion.

What kind of apologetic letter is this? You are "willingly" going to overlook your return policy because you guys messed up three times. How hard is it to create an invitation and process the right order?

Zazzle's production team sucks along with their customer support team in particular ANDREW.

Thanks for nothing Zazzle.

9/21/13

I ordered several custom t-shirts from zazzle 2 years ago and they were great. Just ordered some new t-shirts and the quality was terrible. The front of the black t-shirt was faded. Looked like a iron-on transfer had been removed from the shirt. The design on the back of the shirt was near the waist line, yet the design we submitted has the design between the shoulders. Then we requested a RMA and now have to submit photos. In other words, their quality was terrible now I have to jump through hoops to return the item. Interestingly, the sent an extra t-shirt where they had smudged the ink on design to the extent the letters were not readable. Why send that to us?

9/18/13

I am floored at how badly this company is run now. I've been with them for years, and have a casual store. I ordered a single unframed print for a client and it has sat in processing for over three weeks (site says 24 hours at most). Every single time I call, they "upgrade" my shipping (how many times can you do that exactly? is it ever actually upgraded?!) and tell me they'll contact processing and get it out asap. I've had multiple customer service reps email me the same message that they're working diligently to fix the situation, and then when I call they don't have record of the other reps doing so. I had to go to Staples and get my print to send to my client since it was for a specific event. She now has her print and is a happy customer, while the original still sits in processing! I called again today and they finally refunded my money after I said they lost me as a customer. Then they finally told me there is a large delay in the print department.... thanks for telling me the truth. Finally. Please let your customers know if something like this happens so they can make alternate plans. I'm never going to be a zazzle customer again because I can't afford for them to run me around week after week when I've got better things to do.

9/17/13

I love that you are able to personalize just about everything! We purchased personalized stamps that match our wedding "logo" and it added the perfect finishing touch to our wedding invitations! Super quick turnaround and just as we wanted them to look and feel!

9/14/13

I liked the huge variety of invitations and ordered my daughter's birthday invites from them. It took forever for them to arrive, and I was dismayed when I opened them. I got a postcard with the eiffel tower on it, and on the computer screen the eiffel tower was printed portrait so you could see the whole thing. But on the cards, it was printed landscape and cut off the top and bottom. When I called to complain, they said that that was how it looked in my submitted order so it was my fault, not theirs. I couldn't get them to see that normally when you click on an item, you expect the itme to look like the one you click on. Also, the back printed differently from how it showed on the screen. I was being careful to leave enough of a margin, but the printed version cut off the edges of the words. In short, I can't use them. They immediately refunded the cost of the postcards, but didn't want to refund the postage. I told them I'd contest it with the credit card, so they finally agreed to refund that. But refused to ship new ones overnight so I'd have them in time for my daughter's party. So, here I am with no invitations for my daughter's party and it's too late to order any new ones. Also, the quality of the printing was bad. Our home printer would have looked nicer.

9/12/13

It took a while before I finally received my product but it was worth the wait and the money, the site is user friendly.

9/5/13

My daughter ordered her wedding programs from Zazzle.com. They were in processing for well over a week after the site promised they would be processed in a day. With the wedding two days away, they still hadn't been shipped. I called twice, talked to two different men, both of whom promised me they would put a rush the order and send it via overnight delivery. I called a third time and talked with a woman who told me because it was my daughter's order, she couldn't speak with me about it. Hellooo...is this information protected by HIPAA? I was just trying to see if they were being shipped that day because if not, don't bother! Please stay away from this site if you want something done in a timely manner. Why do they ask you the event date and then not bother to tell you they can't possibly deliver by then?

9/3/13

I am very disappointed with their customer service. When their was a problem with the login of my account they could not fix it. They could not authenticate me with my credit card or my mailing address. They told me that I had to sign up for a new account. Don't bother with these guys.

9/1/13

Great variety of cases with clear instructions about what phones they fit. Easy to order and quick to arrive. Fits better than expected.

8/27/13

They took 2 weeks to produce invitations, very disappointing. They did upgrade my shipping to overnight which saves them from getting 1 star; however, it should not take 2 weeks to product 50 invitations. They just gave me non specific canned customer service answers to appease me. Little do they know I work in customer service and use the same lines. I called customer service and waited 20 minutes each time to talk to someone. I guess they had hoped I'd hang up after so long.

8/20/13

Loved the product I purchased but using the personalization/customization tools was a little tricky. I kept at it and with the help of the designer the end product I received was exactly what I was looking for.

8/8/13

I ordered birthday invitations 2 weeks ago. My order would process for 4 days so I called to see what the delay is. they said they are having trouble with the cardstock so I reordered with a different type. a week later still the same problem. I cancelled the order than made a new one with a completely different paper and ordered overnight delivery. 2 days later I don't receive it and call them again and they said that paper is having trouble but they chose one for me and said they would send it out that day. Well I email them asking if they sent it yet and they say no we cannot make any changes we are having some issues and my order needs to be canceled again. Well it is time for the party now 3 weeks later and the issue was never resolved and I never got any cards. they did not inform me about the problems and would not communicate about them. I had to reach them to get any answers. Will never use this again, they are so dishonest I am sickened by the lying and poor communication.

7/30/13

They are crooks. I cancelled within a trial period because I knew it wasn't worth it after I received the t-shirt I ordered and the quality was very poor. They continued to charge my account way after the time I cancelled and couldn't even respond in a timely manner - meaning I have yet to hear back as to why they charged me for something I cancelled. I would not deal with them, it's not worth the hassle.

7/27/13

After buying something from Zazzle, we found fraudulent charges from them on our credit card, which they refused to remove. Avoid them at all costs.

7/24/13

Such a cool website for original and funny presents. Personally I think they charge more than their quality but still I love their products. The only disadvantage is that they have too many products. If you are looking for a t-shirt you have thousands of options.

7/17/13

1. For the last 4 years Zazzle encouraged store owners to customize their store using CSS, XHTML, and XML. Then they suddenly discontinued this and forced all stores to follow the same format. All the time store owners took to learn and code CSS and XHTML, and XML is now wasted effort. All the money store owners spent to host their own domain for storing images for the purpose of "skinning" their store is now a wasted effort. Many store owners even went to the trouble of setting up their own offsite web sites which matched the look and appearance to drive traffic to their Zazzle store, but now their offsite web site does not match their the look and appearance of their Zazzle store. Yet, Zazzle continues to provide custom stores for big box sellers like Disney and South Park. So what we have here is another company building its business on the backs of small store owners and then giving them a knife in the back once they have become established and instead giving favor big box sellers. These big box sellers were not on the site when it began - it was small time store owners that built Zazzle.

2. Zazzle made claims many times that the custom html on individual product pages would not be touched with the last update in which they eliminated the custom stores, yet this is a lie because most of the tags, aside form the image and line break tag no longer work,. This means many store owners will have to go through many thousands of products and fix that product's custom description area because the html no longer works'. Store owners will also have to wonder how much longer it will take Zazzle to suddenly announce another update, which will then cause store owners to fix thousands of products again?. Zazzle has also started to hide much of the product description by default, which requires customers to click a link to see the information;.

3. Zazzle fails to provide store owner's a place to publish their own terms of service (tos) to help legally protect their designs!. Instead, Zazzle tells store owners they are protected by Zazzle's own user agreement. This is not true at all. Zazzle's user agreement is there to protect Zazzle and certainly provides no protection to store owners in regards to sites outside of Zazzle that may steal store owner's designs. Zazzle's lawyers make Zazzle place copyright notices and a link to their user agreement on every Zazzle page for Zazzle's protection, yet Zazzle prevents store owners from publishing the same information in their own stores. Not having a tos statement in your store may seriously jeopardize any legal actions you may choose to take against individuals who may steal designs from your store. For example, such as tos agreement can include a clause stating that anyone violating your agreement is agreeing to pay for all legal fees in regards to you taking legal action against them for violating the tos. Small store owners are regarded by Zazzle as second class citizens on Zazzle, not worth having their own legal protections in regard to their designs. Publishing your designs on Zazzle can place your work in legal jeopardy because you are unable to publish proper legal statements on Zazzle in regards to the use of your store and designs by others. A simply copyright statement is not enough, which is why Zazzle and many of big box sellers have their own tos.

4. Zazzle routinely abuses its users by removing their posts from their forums which point out problems with their products, stores, and Zazzle. Their customer service wants to put a smile on everything, but sweep the dirt under the carpet. One pathetic company period! Yet, if you contact them directly via their email they rarely provide any solution - they simply say they will forward your email to this and that division, while in the mean time store owners are left in limbo - damned if do and damned if they do not. Zazzle acts like their are a bunch of air head Valley girls form the 1980s who are all shiny on the outside, but have no substance. A arrogant company that does not listen to its customers, thinking it knows everything, will eventually die off.

5. If you want to know how seriously idiotic Zazzle customer service is check out this post (link below) in regards to a Zazzle customer wanting to honor his or her own 91 year old mother who helped save the U.S. during world War II. Zazzle customer service instead refers to his mother as a prisoner.

6. Zazzle has made recent changes in its associates program in regards to paying people for referring sales. By reading the store owner's posts on this matter in their forum, they clearly did not think this through - of course those posts are probably gone by now.

7. If you make posts on their forum, but you suddenly find you can no longer view their forum it likely means you've been banned. A way to check is to try to view the forum through a free web proxy. If you can then there is nothing wrong with their forum, your ip address has been banned (i.e., the web proxy has a different ip thus you can see it). Of course Zazzle will lie to saying it must be a problem with your computer, browser, and so forth. After you point out that you can view the forum via a proxy they will then typically ask for your ip address, but never admit to banning your ip. OK, then, why are you asking for my ip then? LOL, the fact that they can't tell what your ip is in the first place when you contact them tells me they are also technically incompetent.

8. Unless you are big box seller like Disney or South Park you can't rely on them for anything. I went through 3 different major recodings of my custom store, and spent money on hostings services only to have them throw all this work down the drain. Now I am faced with having to redo thousands of product pages once again, but why bother because they will once again change their site in another 6 months and I'll have to do it all over again. Another big question here is why are big brand like Disney and South Park supporting a site that hammers small time artists?

9. Their search capabilities are an entire joke. For over a year their site would not properly find products in my store based upon the tags used for my products. Then it worked for a few months. Then shortly before they completed their last update in which they got rid of the the custom store layouts the search capacity is broken again. Place the exact same tags, and power tags in 100 products and clicking the tags on any one of those products will produce different results which show a few of the correct products, none at all, or all of them. There is no rhyme or reason to the madness. Zazzle keeps telling its users to sort their stores and to promote those stores by setting up external blogs or web sites to point to their stores and products, but what is the point of doing that at all when Zazzle can't even provide fundamental search functions that work half the time? What is Zazzle doing with the money it gets from selling products - it certainly is not going into improving its site.

Don't just stay away - run as fast as you can away form them!

6/11/13

I ordered 4 shirts more than 2 weeks ago, thinking that I would get them by the needed date. My order status has been "processing" for the whole two weeks. I contacted customer service and got a generic "I will be looking into it and be on top of your situation" email. No shirts, no service! They did say that I could return them, but I guess I would have to receive them first! Do not order from this company unless you have a very long time to wait for your product.

5/22/13

While the product management aspect of the site is a little on the user un-friendly side, the design aspect is easy and, for the most part, intuitive. Overall, the site could use a more organized and simpler interface with regards to existing product management. That being said, once you have muddled your way to a finished product, they always turn out looking great!

5/22/13

I found this website in a Google search, the entire process of ordering was so easy. The product I ordered was of high quality, it looked great. I highly recomend this site to everyone!

5/21/13

I ordered from them about a month ago now. Firstly, their lowest shipping option doesn't have track and trace. I figured due to safety and customer value most companies would actually trace their packages even with the lowest shipping option - it IS 2013 after all. Secondly, when inquiring about my package I got a generic copy/paste after waiting 2 days. Really bad customer service to me, if I made someone wait 2 days then I'd atleast write them a response, not just paste them something.
Still not recieved my package, but I'm starting to genuinely wonder if it will even come - no tracking, no clue.
If it doesn't show up in another week I'll likely petition for my money back. Will not order from Zazzle again, even if they're the last company on earth.
EDIT; I'd have given them 0 stars if I could.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber