US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suzannem22

They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. (in 113 reviews)

meghans8

I recently ordered business cards as a gift to my boyfriend. (in 34 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 371 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lisac56
4/2/14

OK, so I had to retract my statement about Zazzle's poor customer service as my initial dealings were an issue. When the company saw my post they contacted me immediately and resolved the issue. Thank you Zazzle, I will certainly use your services again.

kateh12
4/1/14

Ok, part of my original review is below. The front line of their customer service leaves everything to be desired (see other reviews and complaints on the BBB site), BUT... I do have to say that they read reviews on themselves and that is the only reason THEY STEPPED UP AND MADE GOOD. I received my 15% discount refund today (hopefully they change how their site reads so that this is not an issue in the the future for them). As for the product, I ordered custom invitations for a baby shower. I ordered just the basic paper and a regular square cut and they really are of great quality and design. Color is good and the plain white envelopes are of good quality as well. They fixed my issue and they sent me a good product within just a few days.

Part of original review:
If purchasing bulk items (and in doing so get a better price per item because you are ordering more), know that you cannot use a coupon on that better price. If you get a bulk price, that IS your discount and they will not honor coupons on top of that. Of course, they are not forthright with this and if a coupon was the only reason you purchased from them, forget it. Sketchy. They wouldn't even offer me free shipping. Guess I've been spoiled by Amazon and sellers on eBay. They know what customer service truly is! This company would rather take a loss on my returning my custom order if I "don't like it" than give me free shipping or honor the coupon code. The rep all but admitted that to be true. The reps via email and phone also would not assist me in escalating the issue to a supervisor. Wow, just wow, and watch out.

navym
3/27/14

Zazzle is the most awesome one-print shop online! I have ordered many mugs, buttons and tshirts. All excellent quality and gorgeous printing! The bad reviews are from people who don't know how to use the site tools properly. If you don't center your art, or pay attention to the art not fitting in the space allowed, that is how they will print it. It is the Buyers fault for not checking if the art or lettering is correct and fits. The other reviews are clearly from competition. I became a seller because I was so impressed with their products and customer service. They have never missed a payment to me.

belindan1
3/25/14

it was awesome-I was pleased with the cake topper that I ordered for my daughters gender reveal party.

mb68
3/21/14

Don't worry, if you have an issue with your order, its your fault. No need to send them any information because even if its something you couldn't have possibly caused (i.e. inconsistant borders on business cards) they will find a way to make it your fault. HORRIBLE customer service. Spend so much time finding ways to blame me when they could've just taken care of the issue and had a happy customer!

ossiec13
3/18/14

ZAZZLE absolutely rocks! It's a very fun, cool, and creative way to customize novelty gifts and cards! The prices are very affordable and the design team is out of this world! I send cards regularly to friends and family and they absolutely love them.

davidf73
3/15/14

This company is a scam, I created a few designs here for myself and the website offers commission if someone else buys your design. After about three years I had built up about $50.00 in commissions, but when I asked for it they created one excuse after another for not paying it. Finally I just took down my designs and will look elsewhere for my shirt designs. Enter Zazzle at your own risk, shirts are thin and poorly made as well.

rebeccak10
3/8/14

I didnt want to give this company even one star but that was the lowest I could rate it.
I ordered a photo on canvas Dec. 8th...it was supposed to be her in 7-10 days.
I still hadn't received it on 12/24...It was for a Christmas gift. I emailed because there was no way else to contact customer service. I was told they didnt usually allow cancellations of orders but would cancel my order if I wanted to. I said just send the photo I ordered....a family photo of my inlaws family. What I received on Jan 20, 2014 was a picture of a tigers head surrounded by a jungle background. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! The only thing they finally got correct was my refund and I'm waiting this long to post a review because I wanted to make sure I was refunded for this botched mess. I could have got the same photo on canvas done at my corner CVS for less!

brendak13
2/28/14

I recently used the Zazzle online application to create customized wedding invitations and was disappointed in the items I received. As a result, I emailed the Zazzle support team and asked for a full refund. I expected them to give me a hard time and to make me pay for the shipping of my product back to them. However, to my surprise, Zazzle took care of me and gave me a full refund. I will be using this company for future items and I love the unique things I can find on there. The wedding invitations are a good idea as well, but I suggest ordering a sample before making a full purchase. GO Zazzle!!!

nanif
2/26/14

If I could give this site a zero I would. I ordered 50 invites for a baby shower. There is no way to proof your order after entering info. I placed the order and asked customer service NOT to send until I could see a proof. Naturally they ignored me and the invites came with the sample info. Someone else's shower. I have 100 people to invite and no invitations. They refuse to give me a refund and want me to re-order. It won't get here on time. HORRIBLE service. $100 Loss.

tritwentyonemomj
2/21/14

I ordered pre-printed greeting cards and notecards. The quality of the photo on the front and the heavyweight card stock cannot be beat. It's really lovely. My only complaints are, firstly that the printing-quality is average at best and looks like it was done on someone's home ink-jet printer, NOT set to "best quality". The printing on the greeting card was just BAD. Some of the words were cut off. When I designed it, I took plenty of time to make sure that all of the words were visible and INSIDE the box. Whoever printed it either didn't care to fix it or didn't bother to check it after printing because they would certainly have seen that the words were cut off. This was NOT COOL, but I didn't make a fuss or return the card to Zazzle. I just sent the card to my friend with my apologies for the poor quality of the printing.

Secondly, I want to point out that this seller has NO DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION listed on their storefront, so there was no way I could contact them regarding this. Zazzle's Customer Service told me that they are "not allowed to contact sellers on behalf of buyers". If there is no contact information listed, buyers are just out of luck. Something is just not right about that. I had hoped to ask the seller if it was possible to get the photo on the cards transferred onto other products. I was trying to BUY MORE from this person, but was unable to do so because I had no way to contact them. So it's their loss.

judiths12
2/19/14

I use this site for almost all my greeting cards/postcards. They are reliable, have easy returns and economical. I stock up when they have sales. I also like that cards can be customized.

elizabetha18
2/13/14

Twice I have contacted customer service regarding two issues I've had with their coupon code as well as their customer offers. Each time I have received a discourteous response. Their representatives did not seem keen on improving their services or taking responsibility for their mistakes. Because of this I will never buy a Zazzle product again. Had they been more courteous and helpful I would have already made another purchase within 30 days of my first.

kated12
2/4/14

Terrible! I used a coupon code that automatically enrolled me in their Zazzle Black Membership. My confirmation email said I would have an opportunity to cancel my membership before I was billed for a full year, but by that they meant I had to dig through the site on my own and figure out how to cancel. I contacted them for a refund the same day I was billed for the renewal but received a canned response about how my membership is nonrefundable.

danm64
2/1/14

Was unsure about it at first, but it has shown to be very good!
Great deals, great printing, overall good experience.

melissaw12
1/27/14

Zazzle is wonderful. We live in a "customize it" world, and Zazzle is at the forefront of that! The website it beautiful, streamlined, and sophisticated looking (no flashing glitter!), with an endless array of products. Whether you are looking to buy a product designed by someone else (they call sellers), or are feeling creative enough to design your own product, Zazzle has all you need.

brianr42
1/27/14

I ordered a product and when I did I was told if shipping was upgraded I would receive in time for Christmas I did not receive product till Jan 15. the product was really nice but I felt I was deceived into the placing the order when they knew they were behind because of the holiday rush.

catherineg8
1/26/14

I ordered a stamped/personalized tea towel on December 7th of 2013 and after notifying the company on January 15th regarding the missing order I received it on January 22nd, 2014. I would not recommend this site at all. The shipping charge for a 6 ounce tea towel was almost $7, an excessive amount in my opinion. When I contacted the company regarding the item I was informed the shipping would be expedited by a faster shipping method without additional charge, whooppee! It didn't make my experience any better. Very disappointed.

lakeishat
1/25/14

I would've like the item to have been shipped in a timely fashion so it could've been given at my mother-in-laws 85th birthday with her other gifts. She received it almost a week later but she was happy with the gift so thats all that matters

am2853
1/23/14

I will never be using this site again. They never classified that there were two sides of the pillow to decorate and I didn't realize there were a front and back design to fill out until I got the order literally a month and ten days later. The order took FOREVER to come. They clarified it takes 7-21 days for the processing to finish, but I ordered it on Dec. 13th (hoping it would have shipped by Christmas Day or on Christmas Day) but nothing until THIS MORNING. The photo quality came out okay but would have been perfect if I was informed that there were two sides to fill out. The casing feels super cheap, as well.

aprilb9
1/21/14

This site is absolutely the worst. They say it takes 7-21 days but didn't until over a month later. My sister ordered a product they designed, just a simple pillow and it hasn't even shipped yet despite her calling and complaining about it weeks ago. If you want a product from this site for a gift for someone better plan it months in advance!

susief1
1/18/14

I designed a custom mug with images and lettering and I was verypleased with the results. The fact that I can order customized items in single or small quantities inexpensively, without sacrificing quality, is such a happy discovery! It makes it possible for me to gift my friends and customers in a more meaningful way.

cherylc16
1/16/14

I attempted to order from this company for Christmas. The company informed me that the order was not going to arrive in time, so I cancelled the order. However, the company charged by credit card for a "Membership" anyway. When I wrote to them, they informed me that it was an auto-renewal (which is odd since the order was cancelled) and it couldn't be refunded. But they cancelled future charges. What a SCAM! BEWARE of this company, the more I read, the more I know that they are NOT legit.

jacklynd
1/13/14

Be aware that this company has AUTO RENEW and will charge your account $9.95 for Zazzle Black membership 30 days after you place your order. READ THE FINE PRINT. If you ask me, any company that does this, does not deserve my business.

sarahh67
1/12/14

Perfect prints. Shipped quickly! I plan on using this site again in the very near future! I recommend it to anyone who has ever thought about printing posters or photos!

dalek8
1/9/14

I recieved a fine product that I was completely satisfied with that showed up within the timeframe promised.

1/7/14

Sometimes, it's hit or miss.

We ordered holiday cards well before the holidays and they got "backordered" or something... they came after the holidays. Had to fight a little to get credit back, as who orders holiday cards to send them after the holidays?

The "store" management tools also leave something to be desired. They have such a powerful platform, yet its crippled by less than great web and mobile software.

Past that, the product selection and ability to print ANYTHING is completely unmatched in the industry and they are our go-to site for such things.

chadw97
1/3/14

Regarding business cards: I found the online tools good and the selection of templates very good. I ordered a card with the extra thick stock paper. What I got was poor quality printing with poor color reproduction on a card that felt like three business cards stuck together. I could see the pixels from their printer and what should have been dark silver turned out as off-white. Not going with them again.

ilana15
1/2/14

Ordered photo of Saturn taken by Cassini spacecraft. Photo took FOREVER to arrive. Poor quality. Date stamp on photo. Return shipping cost made it crazy to pursue that avenue. My first and Last order.

lizg10
1/2/14

Good selection of personalized products, my one complaint is that the making and shipping times aren't as clear as they could be.

kellyl25
1/1/14

I love using Zazzle. It's very quick and easy. I have Zazzle Black so I don't have to worry about shipping prices, which is great because I've save over $200 a year not having to pay shipping. I use Zazzle for custom products, mostly cards, post cards, poster prints, and gift items. If I ever have a problem, like once I didn't get enough envelopes with the cards, I contacted customer service via email, and I got the envelopes sent a day later. Besides this, I've found that because of my loyalty to the company, I get more coupons and gift certificates than I can even use! I get about 2 times a month $10 gift cards from Zazzle, which I can use in conjunction with sale prices, and when something's half off and I have a coupon, I can basically purchase an item for a few cents. I just take it out of my Zazzle balance. And, then if I forgot I needed something else, like another Thank You card or more business cards, I just go back and order and I don't have to worry about paying shipping again and again. It's free throughout the year after I pay for Zazzle black. To me, it's totally worth it. If you don't need to use Zazzle a lot, then it might not be worth it. But if you are constantly buying things as gifts or for your business, I find it important to have Zazzle Black and to utilize the coupons to the full. I've sold a lot of Zazzle art prints, of which all my customers have been happy with the color, quality, prices, and shipping time. Also, the framing is done very well. I have a large 50x60 frame in my bedroom with a print from Zazzle. Mostly, however, I order cards because I do a lot of writing. And, I also like their stamps for special occasions. If you get them when they are sold for face value, it's a good deal. You get custom stamps without having to pay for the customization. I suggest loading up during that time. I do wish they had forever stamps, but we'll see if they add that in the future. Most products I've gotten are completely awesome, but again, I use coupons to the full and I get the products for well under their market price, so I'm always happy. Try Zazzle out. If you don't have the same experience with them, I am truly sorry. I've used Zazzle for years now and been completely satisfied with the shopping experience!

barbarae11
1/1/14

A fantastic site!! Timeliness is excellent. Customer service is fantastic. Stand behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee!!!

kerryd8
1/1/14

So, how many coffee cups does a teacher receive as gifts? A lot, I know! I am a teacher! But, as usual, I was scrambling at the last minute to find gifts for my four elementary age children to give to their own teachers when I found the "perfect" mug on Zazzle! (Keep Calm and Pretend It's on the Lesson Plan) It was perfect! I understand that the teachers loved them so much that they showed every other teacher in the building! Thanks for the "perfect" gift!

pennyc7
1/1/14

Zazzle makes it fun and easy to customize a wide range of products with very reasonable prices and fast delivery.

scottr29
12/29/13

Zazzle is terrible. I ordered a couple little pillows with an R on them on November 29 for an xmas gift. They didn't arrive till xmas eve (almost a month later), and they had Ns on them! So I had to ship a late, wrong gift. Never order from this spam site again.

garys62
12/28/13

Awful experience ordering. All I ordered was a coffee cup. After 5 days tried several times to leave a msg asking when my order would be shipped. Finally was able to leave a ph # for them to call me back. When they did they said my item was having production problems. B.S. I cancelled my order and won't deal with them again!

jeffreys26
12/28/13

I had used Zazzle a few times in the past and they did a pretty good job. Not any more. Not sure what happened to them, but their customer service is the worst I've ever seen.

I placed two orders for three canvas wrapped prints (two in one order, one in the other) on December 7th. Estimated processing time was 3-5 business days. When a week later, they still said "processing" I tried to contact support. Left a voicemail and got an email late that evening saying essentially, "Sorry, we didn't have time to contact you but if you still have an issue, try emailing us."

Sent emails, tried calling multiple times. I'd typically get a response to email several days later saying nothing more than, "We're trying to contact our production staff" but no idea when the product would ship.

I had previously paid for a Zazzle Black membership which offers free expedited shipping. At some point, they offered to upgrade shipping to next day for free. Great, but who cares how fast the shipping might be if they can't ever ship the product? Then they offered me half off, but it would take 3-4 weeks to get the credit for the difference.

It is now December 28th - past Christmas - and 14 business days (21 calendar days) past when the product was ordered and it STILL shows as "processing."

I'll be emailing them yet again telling them to just cancel my order and I'll have to go elsewhere, which means at least another week or two from someone else.

I will NEVER do business with them ever again!

tonis5
12/27/13

I found the item I needed at a better price than Amazon and I've shopped at Zazzle before and I'm a happy customer! Great price, great quality and hard to find products!! :)

jasong35
12/27/13

I have had problems twice now (3 years ago, and now) trying to get someone to give me actual help.

Zazzle displays the designs on a human wearing the shirt, with the camera angle NOT centered. It is very hard (impossible for me twice now) to get your image/design centered, if it isn't a perfectly symmetrical image (think: centering a cooking pot, with the pot centered and the handle sticking out to the side).

Here is my email chain from this situation, where you can see that no one who understands English actually read my reply:

--------------------------

Customer By CSS Web (Jason) (12/21/2013 08:59 AM)
Hi, my "beta male" green American Apparel shirt printed off-center, and I had this same problem last time I made a shirt with you guys. Please let me know how I can process a return. Thanks! -J
Response By Email (Mechi) (12/26/2013 11:10 AM)
Hello Jason,

We're sorry to hear that your recent order did not meet your expectations.

Upon closer inspection, it appears that the product design was created with the image too far to one side. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the original design or issue a replacement when it requires alteration. It may seem like a nuisance, but we ask customers to reorder with the desired modifications to ensure that they receive exactly what they desire.

To simplify our returns process, we would like to offer you an account credit that can be used to re-purchase your modified design, or any other product at Zazzle.com. The account credit also allows us the option to waive the return and not require the unwanted product back to our facility. If you want to take advantage of this, please respond to that effect. For more information on account credits, visit: http://zazzle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2085/track/AvMP3gqsDv8Q~af~GhQe~yLzmVUKVi75Mv9R~zj~PP_Y .

Modifying your original order is easy to do by opening the summary within your account (direct link: https://www.Zazzle.com/my/orders/ordersummary?order_id=131-57259995-7722823&status=current?CMPN=cs_rma_rcdi). From there, you can select the item's thumbnail to open the design tool and then click the "Customize" button to make your edits.

Thank you for being a part of Zazzle.com, and we look forward to your reply!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want 10% off of your next order? Use code XCLUSIVEDEAL during checkout to take advantage of this offer!

Mechi
Customer Support Hero
Zazzle Inc.
Customer By CSS Email (Jason) (12/26/2013 01:29 PM)
I would like to order another T-Shirt, same design, but with a human being verifying that it is centered (using common sense as a designer) below the collar. The software on Zazzle's website does not allow enough accuracy to ensure that the product will actually be centered. What process do I have to go through to request a specialist spends 10 seconds centering my design so that I don't have to keep reordering? Thanks! –J

Response By Email (Mechi) (12/27/2013 10:25 AM)
Hello Jason,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for your frustration. However, to reprint this design, it will have the same issue. After reviewing the design in your account, I can see that the shirt was printed as it was designed. It will require that the images be moved more to the left of the screen. Please advise if you would like to receive the credit to make the modifications.

Customer By CSS Email (Jason Welsh) (12/27/2013 10:44 AM)
I would like the credit, but my issue is that I don't think the software on Zazzle will allow me to be 100% certain that the image will be centered appropriately, so I need one of your design experts (or yourself) to move the image and ensure it will actually print correctly. Does that make sense? –Jason

Response By Email (Mechi) (12/27/2013 11:03 AM)
Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply.

We have authorized an account credit to the Zazzle account used to make your purchase. You can expect the returning funds to be available in your Zazzle account within the next 48 hours.

While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a credit, we are willing to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion.

This account credit can be used towards a new purchase as soon as it is available in the account. You can view the balance in the bottom left of the My Account Dashboard within your account http://www.Zazzle.com/my/home?CMPN=cs_ref_zcred.

Here is a link to assist you with the placement suggestion http://www.zazzle.com/beta_male_jdogg_shirts-235840442050007608

Thanks for using Zazzle.com. We look forward to delighting you with high quality products in the future!

sc1352
12/27/13

Great products, wide variety. Easy to maneuver thru site. Order was accurate and delivered in reasonable time. I will use the site again.

laurieh13
12/27/13

Be VERY careful when ordering. I ordered an iPhone 5 case and didn't want to personalize it. I didn't notice that they had filled in the personalization box with the name "Stephen" as an example and REQUIRED that I both notice and remove this. This goes against user design principles, by the way. So of course, I received a case with Stephen on it. When I complained, they told me it was my fault for failing to clear the filled in field, and would only credit my account for the cost of the case. I got no refund on my $13.99 premium shipping--had been ordering it for Christmas.

katd2
12/27/13

The first time I ordered from zazzle the product was disappointing but their customer service was fantastic, after sending a replacement which was still not right they gave me a credit for the value which sat on my account. It was that credit I used a full year later to purchase the coolest gift. This time around the product was exactly what I expected and I'm thrilled with the experience. I'll definitely shop with them again

maryw59
12/25/13

Ordered a necklace for my niece in plenty of time for Christmas for 2012. They sent the wrong necklace type that I had ordered. When I called they first told me I could be able to get the correct item resent in time. When I called back (because I hadn't heard anything further), they said I would not receive it before Christmas. Well, it finally made it but it was the same necklace that I did not want in the first place, plus the second item was damaged. My niece ended up liking the necklace so she kept it. I can't believe that they would make a mistake and not try to correct it since it was THEIR MISTAKE. Then so send the same wrong item twice....all I can say is INCREDIBLE. I haven't shopped there since.......

madeleinef
12/24/13

I got very charming photo holiday cards made, and they arrived very quickly. The site was easy to use, and the price was very reasonable with discount.

robbb
12/23/13

I ordered a stock T-shirt for Xmas in Mid November. Money was immediately taken off my credit card and I received an email that it had been shipped. It's now the day before Xmas and it has not arrived. I'm getting no answer from Zazzle and I cannot get anyone on the phone.
Is this company for real or is it a scam???

sheilak3
12/23/13

I wanted playing cards with an Apache Helicopter because my son is training to be a pilot. I couldn't find any online, and then I found that I could custom make some on Zazzle. I couldn't be more pleased. My son was thrilled with the quality of the cards and used them first thing for playing games! I would definitely order through Zazzle again.

melonyj
12/23/13

I ordered a t shirt for my son for Christmas - in plenty of time. The shirt came (finally) and was defective. It looked like the wording had been stamped twice. I tried to call them to be told they weren't accepting calls so I had to email. I explained in the email that I needed a replacement by Christmas. Two days later I got an email asking me to send a photo of the defective product. Two days after that -I got an email asking if I wanted a refund or replacement. Three days after that I got an email saying the replacement was on the way but would not be here for Christmas - with not much of an apology. Based on the quality of the product and the customer service - I would NOT buy here again.

lauried3
12/22/13

I went to Zazzle to create a couple of bumper stickers for my car. The program to create the stickers was easy to use. The stickers arrived in good time, and were exactly what I hoped for. I would definitely do business with Zazzle again.

beckyw6
12/22/13

This website has so much to offer, daily discounts on products, or shipping, or both. I found exactly what I wanted from the search very quickly. The delivery was right on time that was stated when I ordered. I did everything online and I was very satisfied with the tracactions between pages and the checkout was very smooth too. I will be using this website more especially for customized products.

stellaf2
12/22/13

Zazzle is the perfect solution when you need something that expresses your views or those of somebody you want to give a gift. They have a HUGE variety of mugs, T-shirts and other items ranging from serious to hilarious, and they even let you choose the color on shirts. Ideal for gifts, political rallies, whatever.

8 Photos for Zazzle