US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 237 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 734 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 51 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brendam63
12/31/15

Zazzle offers a forum for any organization to sell products. I really LOVE the formal "Cat Scouts" logo products. Why? The Cat Scout products outline FUN! Cat Scout products feature historical hiking, camping events as illustrated in the Online version of "The Cat Scout Handbook." This is FUN! Zazzle helps create FUN!

stephanies108
12/30/15

I would rate them lower, but they were fast on my save the dates and invitations. I ordered plain envelopes on 11/9. Around 2 weeks later I sent an email asking if there was any update on them. They responded with it could take 2-3 business WEEKS to manufacture these. I was not aware of this, and I still don't understand how custom invitations with envelopes ship within 2 days of ordering. I waited till around 12/10 to email, still no envelopes. They emailed back that they were still working on them and they would upgrade my shipping. 12/21 I finally received an email saying they were going to ship. 12/24 they finally departed the facility even though it said next day air. Almost 2 months and I still have not received them. They did great with my save the dates and invitations but a simple thing like this makes me very iffy to order anything else from them.

elw360
12/30/15

I opened 2 cases because my order was supposed to arrive on Dec. 22, by the 24 it hadn't even shipped so no way to get it for Christmas. Neither of my cases were weber answered, waited 20 minutes on hold and gave up.

catheriner28
12/27/15

I ordered my xmas cards from Zazzle, and paid for express service/shipping. The box that came only included half of my cards and they actually put in WET envelopes. There was no damage to the box, so the wetness didn't happen in transit. They put them in there. They shipped a replacement for the remainder of my order - still not here....it's Christmas eve. They suck. I will never order from them again.

Tip for consumers: They resolved my issue by refunding my money. Still wouldn't recommend using them though.

dm243
12/26/15

I had originally written a review expressing my frustration when I placed an order on December 5 expecting processing within 2-3 business days, and it was delayed and wouldn't arrive by Christmas. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to confirm the delay or cancel my order despite numerous attempts, and later wrote another e-mail asking to just cancel my order.

Within 12 hours of writing the second e-mail asking to cancel my order, Zazzle responded and provided full customer service that exceeded my expectations. While I'm disappointed to not receive my order by Christmas, I appreciated Zazzle making the best of a bad situation. Based on my experience, they have made a repeat customer and I would certainly order again.

lyndau
12/26/15

I ordered on December 8th after making sure that allowed plenty of time for Christmas delivery. When there was no sign of my order I emailed Zazzle twice, after checking the progress on the web site which still said "processing". I received no response to my emails, but finally got a message stating that my order was shipping two days ago. The UPS site says delivery expected January 4th; obviously way too late for Christmas.

I have ordered from Zazzle for several years without incident. Somehow things have gone terribly wrong. You could have made this up to me Zazzle. You could have sent it with expedited shipping after you received my emails. You could have offered a discount. You could have simply responded to my emails with an apology. Having done none of these things, you have now made it clear that customer service at Zazzle is nonexistent. The brick and mortar stores can be grateful to you though, since you now provide the kind of online experience that will keep them in business.

I also order from Café Press, and they have not let me down. From now on, they will receive all my business.

jacques128
12/26/15

Still trying to get an Authorized Return Form after 3 days. And Why do I need their
authorization to return an ill fitting cheap quality shirt? Got an email saying I would hear from a rep "soon." Still waiting. Forget the phone lines. Their "elves" are busy says the pre recorded message. Since they have a time limit on returns I'm wondering if they stall till you either give up or your time has elapsed. No more orders from me!

razelld
12/25/15

I ordered custom mug and a greeting card for my grandmas bday, the custom mug has been approved but the other one was not. They told me that they need to cancel the entire order, and send me the refund within 7-10 working days! Wtf!!! Now they told me to send another order and pay again. Poor system!!! Definitely not to use zazzle again.

kimc93
12/25/15

I liked that Zazzle offers so many different types of prints to display on items! I found one which was perfect!

responsep
12/25/15

I ordered a tshirt Dec 10 2015 and for 2 weeks it said "processing" . I emailed twice to get a status update and on Christmas Eve (this was to be a christmas gift) I am notified the colour I chose is discontinued. That might have been nice to know a lot earlier on!
They've offered me a refund so I'll see if and when I get one.
I'd steer clear of this company. And I too wish I had read reviews before ordering! !!

colletteh1
12/24/15

Ordered a pair of personalize car mats for my daughters Christmas Gift on 12/14.. I was guaranteed my order before Christmas, even paid for 2 day shipping for extra security to ensure it would be received. No Car Mats, and no email to advise me that my order would be delayed. Called customer service, on hold for 1hr and still no assurance. I have read great reviews, but this experience has made me very bitter towards services provided. Never Again!

karym1
12/24/15

I ordered youth business cards that were shipped on 11/20/2015 and still have not received them- It is now 12/21/2015.
After sending my first enquiry several weeks ago I was told I would have to wait 30 days before they would look into it as I should have ordered from the Canadian site.
However, this was not made clear during my order.
I have sent 2 follow up emails requested my item since and no response yet.
The cards were intended to be a christmas present for my son.
Extremely disappointed in the service!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Zazzle!

sallyr22
12/24/15

I was looking for a key chain with a chefs hat, didnt think I would find one and my daughter went searching for me and recommended zazzle , it is adorable just what I was thinking of.

kristac3
12/24/15

COMPLETELY & UTTERLY HORRIBLE.... UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY READ ALL THESE BAD REVIEWS ABOUT ZAZZLE, AFTER ORDERING INVITATIONS FOR MY CLOSE FRIEND'S WEDDING..... THE SITE SAID THE ORDER WOULD HAVE ARRIVED A WEEK LATER (4 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING).... I WENT TO CANADA & THE U.S. ON VACATION -- RETURNED TO JAMAICA ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW.... IT'S THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS AND THE PACKAGE HAS STILL NOT ARRIVED & ZAZZLE'S RESPONSE IS IT MAY HAVE BEEN "LOST IN TRANSIT"!!!!!! SHAMEFUL! AND THEY'RE SUGGESTING A REPLACEMENT -- A MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING!!! AM I STUPID OR CRAZY????? I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO HEAR THE NAME ZAZZLE AGAIN MUCH MORE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY! FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU -- U AIN'T GONNA FOOL ME AGAIN!!!!! I NEED MY FULL REFUND ASAP!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, STICK TO THE REPUTABLE AND PROVEN ONLINE SITES YOU KNOW BUYERS.... ZAZZLE IS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!

deraldw
12/24/15

Poor customer service!!! Don't use them... No response from Zazzle and it's been 19 days!!!

karissal
12/23/15

I ordered on 12/9/15. It said it shipped 12/12 and updated the tracking on 12/14 saying it was going to the destination. It is now 12/20 and it says it was delayed. I need it by Christmas still no word from the company after I contacted them. Had to buy cards from another company to make sure I had them for Christmas. Thanks a lot

yolandat3
12/23/15

I ordered a Christmas gift at the beginning of December and the estimated shipping was December 22nd. It was processing for 2 weeks and I gave them a call. By call i mean I called them and was on hold for an hour before I quit and hung up. I sent them countless emails to customer support, never heard back. I called again, another hold for an hour and finally somebody answered. They said that my item was no longer in production. Seriously? Why was there an option to still buy it? I asked them to order it in a different color and express ship it to me. Guess what...it is still processing. I have sent MORE emails and tried calling again. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of anyone. Now I have to think of another Christmas gift to get which is always fun 5 days before Christmas. WORST. CUSTOMER. SERVICE. EVER

Do not shop here. you have been warned.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

barbaras101
12/21/15

Been telling friends

pamelav5
12/21/15

I received notification that the quality was blurred and so I corrected. everything seemed great. The package arrived on time but it was not my order but for some one in CT, then I get a second package and it was for a lady in NJ, where is mine. First time I tried to call on hold 35 minutes and I couldn't wait sent and email on the 15th, still no reply, now after several attempts I was finally able to choose and option and here I sit for 40 minutes so far. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this was originally written on 12/18 when I sat on hold for 60 minutes (I put my phone on speaker so I could do other things). I am updating my review with a 5 star, I received the correct ornaments today (12/21) I have my beautiful ornaments and I hope the other people received there. The quality is great. I would hope that they hire more staffing next year to handle all the orders and phone calls. Not sure what originally happened in the warehouse, After I slammed Kelvin - I realized he was only answering the phone, Thank you for making good on your word and helping

stephanieg39
12/20/15

Zazzle is the best! I just want to personalize everything because of this website.

lorad2
12/20/15

Like many of you, I wished I'd read the reviews prior to ordering. I ordered 4 pillows. Liked two and wanted to return two. As directed on Zazzle website, I sent an email requesting RMA. "If you don't like it, we'll take it back. Really it's that simple"....wow is that misleading! Sent an email requesting return on 12/1. I did receive a reply on 12/3 asking for more details. I replied again on 12/5. On 12/8 received email asking for details about replacement items. I replied on 12/10 and sent item numbers AND pictures of replacements. Today (12/17) I followed up and stated 'I have not had a response. Please advise." I did receive a response, HOWEVER, it was the same email asking for details about replacement items. I forwarded my email with details. Then I received ANOTHER email from Zazzle asking me for details about replacement items. I have currently been on hold for 25 minutes..giving me time to write this review. Buyers Beware! Stay Away!

rondac
12/20/15

My labels came out so cute for my canning jars, also the heart shape xmas ornament I designed with turtle for my grandson first xmas is the cutest ever..

Tip for consumers: So much to choose from, very cute designs and very good prices..

sandrac57
12/20/15

I resolved my problem with Zazzle. Finally after trying for days to call customer service and was on hold this is what I did. When I was placed on hold I put my phone on speaker, listened to the Xmas music and went about organizing. FInally when Zazzle answered I got the problem resolved. It wasn't customer service's fault. Probably not enough people employed. The young lady was very nice and helpful and went BEYOND solving the problem. I have gotten some nice merchandise from Zazzle.

shirleyb48
12/20/15

I purchased an item called a gym duffle bag. It cost over $100 with postage.
The quality is something I wouldn't even pay $10 for but that is not the only problem.
It did not state that postage would be from USA
It did not state that the cost I saw was us dollars
I have sent three requests for a return slip but they do not answer the emails.

I now have an item that is useless, extremely poor quality and out of pocket for $100.

customer service is non existent. quality is disgraceful.

ashleys120
12/19/15

We will definitely be using this site for our upcoming and future events as well as being our friends and family. They have some really fun designs and the website is very user friendly. We found the site on Groupon and couldn't be happier with how our invitations turned out!

susank68
12/19/15

I bought a Groupon and ordered 75 Christmas cards on Nov. 27th. Still have not received them. This is after 2 emails that were not acknowledged and 2 phone calls (that were both 50 minutes long). AVOID this co. ! On the first phone call they said they were going to expedite my cards, today they told me my cards were in production....nearly 3 weeks after I ordered the cards.

marciac13
12/19/15

Over the past 5 years, I have ordered custom-made calendars, note cards, postage stamps and ornaments from Zazzle. Never once have I been disappointed in the quality of the product! Today, when I tried to get a Authorized Return Number to ship back an ornament that I apparently mis-designed myself (the text didn't show up; only the photo), the customer service representative worked diligently to help me. Not only did she "accept" my "return" of the ornament (she advised me to not bother to ship it back), she got applied discounts to my new order (after reviewing the design to make sure I hadn't made the same mistake again) so I could get it in time for Christmas and pay only a little more than my original order. Zazzle really means their "100% happy guarantee"! Yes, I had to wait a long time to get through, but this is an incredibly busy time of year - not their fault.

jennh10
12/19/15

As I write this, I'm sitting on hold for the third time in the last three days. The previous two times I called, I waited for 25 minutes before I had to hang up and go back to work. I ordered a roll of sheet music-themed wrapping paper for use in a Christmas project. It was 6 days late getting to me and was unusable. The paper had a giant purple line that ran the length of the roll. I emailed CS with the info and supplied a photograph. I received an email 4 days later, informing me that a replacement would be shipped "as soon as possible". That was a week ago. I haven't received the product or a notification that it has been shipped. It's impossible to get through to Customer Service by phone. Stay away!!!!

noreeni
12/19/15

I ordered my item express shipping for which the website promised delivery 12/15. The item didn't even ship until 12/161 I waited on hold 45 minutes to get customer service to ship the order and then they didn't ship it express. Another hold time (35 minutes and still counting) and I still have no resolution. Order your items anywhere else. Not from Zazzle!

shivd
12/18/15

Bought an assorted chocolate box customized with her name on it. She absolutely loved it and the product came out looking great!

megank24
12/18/15

After creating customized stamps for our holiday cards, getting them approved, and requesting zazzle to express ship them to us (within 5 business days)...we ended up receiving the wrong stamps. I have tried to contact zazzle via email (3 different email addresses) and phone to see if they could correct the order and ship new ones to us, NO RESPONSE! There phone# says that do to high volumes, they will not be able to respond via phone...my suggestion would be to STOP taking orders if it's unmanageable, and take care of the customer first.

So, I have taken matters into my own hands and contacted the person that the stamps we received were suppose to go to (via linkedin) and she just so happened to have ours! (That was a blessing, because its end of business day and still no response from zazzle). So we have been emailing each other back and forth all day to ensure these got to the right address, on time. What a fun day! (Could have been working on multiple other things, instead I am worried about stamps.)

I will say the stamps look great, and it was most likely an accident. I just hope they refund us for the extra shipping...we will see how that goes!

matth1512

Ordered on 11/22/15 order shipped 11/23/15
today is 12/15/15 and currently on hold for 40 mins and counting for customer service rep

hollyb27
12/18/15

I ordered 5 custom t-shirts on 12/1/15 that were to be processed and shipped in time for Christmas. As of today, my order status still says "processing" although my account was charged for the amount of my order on 12/2/15. I've been on hold trying to reach a customer service rep 3 times in the last 2 days for over 20 minutes each time. I've also sent 2 emails to the support email address with no response. I plan to pursue every available avenue to get a refund of my $117 and will not use this company again.

pamr16
12/18/15

I wish I'd checked here before ordering from them. I agree with the criticism, colors are washed out and quality is not great on some items. On the plus side, the products were well-packed and package arrived.

I ordered 4 mugs - 2 custom. The customize feature is very rudimentary, and there was no way to see a demo of the finished product....but I really wanted these mugs so I took a chance. The travel mug with text turned out as expected, but the other is just missing the added text altogether.

Also in the order was wrapping paper, which is listed on the packing slip, but missing. Given the comments about customer service, I think I'll just let that go.

williamm173
12/17/15

This has become a very pathetic company!!!!

Out of the last 7 orders I have made with them 4 of them have been completely messed up!!!

•A Neck Tie ordered ... Did not even start printing it until I called 5 days after my order to find out the status, took another four days to get to me

•A poster print I had design EXACTLY how I wanted it , but they cancelled the order because I had a white boarder on the print. After calling them and getting to finally understand that is what I wanted they said they would print it ... Which they did but them sent me a notice again saying it was cancelled!!?? ... the artwork was by then several days late for the intended purpose. order#131-38239297-8459052

•Timber Wolf Mouse Pad .. received it on time only to open it and find out that it was BURNT and the rubber pad torn and then print coming off! Order # 131-85258139-4985764

• Grizzly Bear Mouse Pad .. again received it on time but ... Wrong art work ... not even my art!!!!!! Completely wrong mouse pad!!!!! Order: 131-02722506-6990950

I am afraid to send anybody to Zazzle with this kind of incompetence!!!

Customer service is a JOKE!!! if you e-mail them you get a robo Pre-designed reply that basically says nothing for an answer to your question ... If you talk with them you get the general "I'll let my Manager know".

This used to be a great site in every way but lately, caused many problems for me with getting my art sent to the people it is for.

peterh110
12/17/15

Zazzle offers mugs, T-shirts, shopping bags, stamps, sneakers, blankets, almost anything you can think of personalized. You create the image or fonts you want on the item on the Zazzle site. It's easy and comprehensive. The service is quick, and the mugs, bag, stamps I've gotten are just as represented on the site.

lexis6
12/16/15

They canceled my order and never notified me. I needed my gift before christmas. Now there is no way it will come in time. I received no explanation of why my order was canceled.

paulam43
12/15/15

Twice now I have order and twice I have received really cheaply made junk. I have to say that Zazzle WAS very good about it and refunded me. The quality concern remains.

lexied1
12/14/15

I will never be buying from Zazzle ever again. I needed invites sent out by a day ago, and I paid 50 dollars in express shipping and STILL NOTHING. Not even a shipped confirmation. Just still being processed. Waist of money and I will be using Tiny Prints from now on! I tried contact customer service and was on hold for over 20 minutes and I also emailed twice with no response!

lorenzor16
12/14/15

Te worst service ever!
Never never never waited long time as zazzle delivery service!
I waited 12 days the maximum business days that zazzle say that you have to wait.
Today is the 19th days and the order still not are rived.
I sent An email to zazzle support and they just said:< we sent an email to push your order>
No way

melj14
12/13/15

Received the completely wrong order that was billed to someone else in a different country, when trying to contact this company they have not responded with anything and I have sent 5 emails in the last 60 hours to tell them that they sent the wrong thing and need to send my correct order as I needed it in a hurry. Pathetic company, will never use them again. Customer service is a joke. Have asked for a full refund and to shove the order up their a@&! - doubt ill see my $65 dollars again though.

aus377
12/13/15

Delivery and automated responses from Zazzle regarding my order was acceptable.
The cards and magnets were unfortunately substandard for the quality demonstrated on the site when building the cards.

I would strongly suggest that you seek samples first or it will be a costly lesson.

mimil6
12/12/15

I ordered my father's xmas gift which was supposedly shipped 11/16/15, I e-mailed them and still no response. I should have checked the reviews... I feel scammed out of my money, it was supposed to be a sweet gift for my father. I will be arguing for a refund.

lisab186
12/10/15

Terrible customer service. Placed an order and it was cancelled without any notification. Was told that "typically" an email is sent. Had I not checked the tracking order I wouldn't have even known. This was a time sensitive gift. Waited on hold for over 45 minutes for a rep who was not even friendly or courteous. Horrible place, will never order from here again

frederikam
12/10/15

The T-shirt quality was good but the emblem on the shirt was faded. I didn't return the
T-shirt because I will be out of the money for the return (shipping) and left with no product. Really disappointed because this was a gift. I removed the Facebook post that I shared also. Very skeptical about the quality for other products.

sw485
12/9/15

While the customer service and delivery times were excellent (because I paid an inordinate amount of money to expedite), I was very, very disappointed in the quality. The images were not crisp, the printing was a little blurred and the size was quite small (I should have double checked the post card size; however, I have ordered from over 5 companies in the past and assumed it would be a similar size - my fault probably). I had a deadline, so I sent the cards, but I was very embarrassed by what I sent.

Tip for consumers: if doing post cards or cards, double check size and know they will be less than average in quality

cindyb67
12/8/15

I ordered this watch for my soon to be RN daughter because of the encouraging words. The watch was so sweet, I decided to order the one with the brunette nurse so she could have a variety. Her patients in peds will love this one!

lp39
12/7/15

I placed an order on 11/20/15 for a couple of guitar picks for my Son's Birthday party, which is 12/6/15. The tracking # states that on 11/30/15 a shipping label was created and electronic shipping info sent to USPS. I sent an email inquiring as to why I still have not received my package, and received no response. I called again today, and after 20 minutes of waiting, I gave up. I should have read the customer reviews before placing an order with this company. Looks like everyone else has experienced the same terrible service as I have. Customer service is very bad.

daniele57
12/7/15

I received the wrong order. When I did receive the correct order, the embroidery was crooked on the hat and the stitching wasn't cleaned up very well. Customer service was friendly, but at no time did they offer a discount or apology despite the errors. Will not use Zazzle again.

keithb73
12/7/15

I ordered a Sigil of Baphomet poster from Zazzle. With other sites, a mistake I made in my zip code sent the packages scurrying back. I received the package promptly, despite Solstice being so close to the date. When it got here, I had reasonable pessimism about what I was going to see when I opened it.
The parcel was well packed; the poster had a protective roll over it and the tube was secure. I filmed myself opening it, fearing it would come with a complaint, I wanted evidence. I unrolled it and the only discrepancy was that it looked even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. I reccomend this site.

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Can you please message us your order information?
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1/11/16
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle