US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 178 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 44 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 530 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dorish5
3/17/15

Zazzle.com is a very user friendly site . Their products are well made and they have a great selection . This is one site I will tell everyone about . I love it !! I can find items that are not readily available , the prices are superb and the shipping is reasonable and fast . Thank you.

onlines13
3/17/15

Don't bother with this company. First they messed up our order, then charged us for a service we canceled. Then never refunded the money.

robertom24
3/17/15

I order a few invitation as samples and they were exactly as described and met my (our) expectations. Delivery was prompt and I will be ordering the invitations soon...

suzannec12
3/17/15

Ordered a shirt from Zazzle and when it arrived it was too small so I requested to exchange it and to my surprise Zazzle told me to keep the wrong size shirt and gave me the right size shirt without an extra fee!

jx6
3/12/15

I ordered 50 dry mesh t-shirts and was on a firm schedule.

Their website shows the items are in stock. 5 days later, no shipping notice, I had to call them (because they won't bother letting me know) and learned they are out of stock.

Then I was offered a swap w/ similar material, but then they shipped me the cheapest cotton shirts they had while still charging the price of the premium dry-mesh which is almost twice the price. How convenient!!

They gave me a hard time for returning those shirts. I had to yell on the phone for over 40min to make my case. They refused to return my $35 shipping cost. Don't believe their "if you dont like it, we take it back". Yes they will, but you wont get your shipping fee back.

Nobody is attending this place. They don't provide updates. Email support takes 3 days to get a reply. Phone support is 35min wait time, then get transfered from one agent to another. Everytime I call in, I had to re-explain my problem because their is no notes of what was previously discussed/agreed. If you are looking to waste time and money use them."

----

Hey and now the IQ challenged ZazzleRep is replying to my review above. I couldn't get updates from them for a week but they now suddenly step up and communicate w/ customers.

Typical response which is not addressing the problem and not taking responsibility. I was not complaining about my shipping label you dummy. I paid $1407 and I got refunded $1407-35. That is my initial shipping cost. Is that clear?

Are you saying i am making is up? It's always the customer's fault when we want a refund. That's my experience w/ them. Rude, irresponsible, don't live up to their refund policy.

Zazzle price is higher than other printing sites, I went for it hoping to get better service. What a fool I was.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

rosaliek
3/10/15

I ordered the Violets in a Basket round stickers with two doves and personalized it with text. I forgot to mark that I wanted a Matte finish so I called Customer Service within 10 minutes to change from the Glossy finish. He had to cancel the order to make the change so I assumed my stickers with the text Free Spirit would remain the same. Not so, they printed Free Spirit - Gone Home which I knew would be too small and no one would be able to read such small print without a magnifying glass. I still had it in the basket, but never moved it to checkout. Since my original order was cancelled, that's the one they sent me... Zazzle does not give you a picture of what your order looks like when they print your order number so it's too late to make a correction. I paid for two/three day shipping...Mind you that's after they print your order so you may be waiting 5 or 6 days for your express order if there's a Sunday or Holiday during your shipping process... Very poor printing quality. The doves were suppose to be almost yellow against a white background. They were so white you could barely see them in the 1 1/2" circle stickers. I used them as I was out of time to send out a memorial program, so basically they'll see a basket of purple violets and some chicken scratches. Will not do business with Zazzle again...

charf1
3/9/15

The invitation samples I ordered took awhile to get to us, but I'm sure that's only because I ordered 4-different customized ones and that probably took time for the set up. Other than that, the product was very nice and looked good for it's cost.

Tip for consumers: Always give yourself plenty of time when ordering customized items. Order samples whenever available.

sherylw5
3/9/15

I ordered a gift on 2/24/15 for a party I was going to on 3/7/15. I paid the extra shipping costs to get the gift by 3/4/15. However, I called Zazzle on the 6th and they just sent it out. The tracing number isn't even valid yet. There is no way I can get the gift 2 days before they send it out. Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!! Now I am going to have to find a gift locally since you can't depend on Zazzle!!!!!!!!! I called customer service and she said they can refund my order. What good does that do? When I tried to explain it to the customer service lady how important this order was to me she hung up on me.

Tip for consumers: Don't count on them!!!!!!!!!

elenas21
3/6/15

I was really happy to find this website as it has so many cute ideas. I have ordered business cards to try it out. Three weeks after the order has been placed the status was still showing as "processing". That's when I got concerned and sent my first enquiry about my order status. The response was- we haven't received the payment. I have checked my bank account and confirmed that payment has been made on the day of the order. "Lovely" lady named Julie replied that I need to provide the proof. After a few more emails back and forth they still insisted that the payment hasn't been made! So, I had to call my bank and confirm with them. My further enquiries have been ignored by the Zazzle team. Then I see that the status of my order says "cancelled". I was furious! Made another enquiry- the response (by the same Julie) was- please send your bank details, we will issue a refund. WTF?? I've never left a bad review but in this case I'm beyond myself and very disappointed!!! I never got my order, the money has been out of my account for 2 months, they haven't even apologised!!! I would never ever use or recommend this website to anyone, unless you want to waste your time and energy and get NOTHING in the end. Horrible, disgusting and very disappointing... And guess what- there is nowhere I could leave my feedback- not on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/zazzle nor on their website!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

kb57
3/3/15

Tried to order items and was unable to complete purchase.....said my e mail was already in use......never ordered anything. Requested three times to reset my pass word so I could order and never got a response. When I was having problems ordering I went to the review site. Glad I did....went back in and deleted the items I wanted. Don't think I want to deal with these people. Customer Service is very important and looks like there isn't any from this website.

chelseaw4
3/3/15

i ordered a poster through zazzle for a Valentine's Day gift. I got it two days before vday and part of one of the words was cut of... And the quality was horrible! It was a half hour phone call mostly on hold to finally get a refund...Which I got almost three weeks later. Look out they only refund the price of the poster not the shipping! So I spent 26 dollars for a piece of garbage got to scramble to find a new present then got my refund today for 19 dollars. Thanks a lot!

karenj6
3/2/15

I ordered invites for a bridal shower - the quality and selection of choices was the best of any online website. I called customer service to help me get the font and sizing exactly right, and they worked patiently and courteously with me until it was perfect. The production and shipping were lightening fast. When one of my co-hostesses saw the final product and realized her name was spelled wrong (my mistake), she insisted that I re-do the invites. I called Zazzle customer service again, and they offered me 100% credit on the invites I had already received, then helped me re-do the new version, AND re-instated my discount code... it was that easy! I was so impressed with this - they really went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied, even though it was clearly my mistake and not theirs. Rosemarie was the Zazzle rep that I worked with - she was sweet, knowledgeable and efficient all the way around. It was a pleasure to do business with this company, and they are my new go-to website from now on!

shirleyf19
3/1/15

Two items ordered were shipped to another address. I didn't get to see them. The other was a"moon," card which I thought would be bigger, but it was postcard size and okay

lorik79
2/28/15

I was looking for Disney T-shirts for myself, my husband, and our grandson for an upcoming trip to Disney World. I found Zazzle recommended on a blog and followed the link to their Disney store. I was very pleased with the selection of custom options available for T shirts. I had fun designing our shirts, which included different Winnie the Pooh characters for each of us, and Lady and the Tramp.
I don't know what went wrong, because I checked and double checked my order before placing, but somehow a shirt was ordered in the wrong size. When I contacted customer support, the representative offered a replacement immediately.
I've placed 2 more orders with Zazzle. I am pleased with the graphics on the shirts. The t's themselves are basic quality, not to thin or too heavy, and fit well.

Tip for consumers: When ordering, do be careful, because if you click back to take another look at what you're ordering, the size will go back to the default, which is small. I suspect this must be what happened with my order.
Look for coupon codes!

nicoled26
2/28/15

I recommend zazzle to everyone
I ordered 2 items from them and they came fastly shipped and wonderful packaging no damage! My items were completely perfect and exact on how I ordered! And actually they were even 100% better than I ordered, they came out great!

lesap
2/27/15

The delivery was super fast and the product met my expectations. I love receiving e-mails with their special offers! Zazzle is my go-to site for custom orders!

lisad75
2/26/15

I ordered a unique #1 Swiss Grandma shirt for my mom, it was too small ( I expected a headache getting it exchanged) they just asked me to pick out the new size and boom! They sent it right to her, she LOVES it and is busy showing it off to everyone she knows... and they said just give the old small one away or keep it (no hassle at all) Cool shirt graphics

timw37
2/24/15

I have been a store owner on Zazzle for several years, and have also been a purchaser as well. Every product I have purchased from Zazzle has exceeded my expectations on product quality as well as print quality.
Since I had done the design/artwork myself, I wasn't 100% confident as to how it would turn out, but always excellent!
The eye catching design and vibrancy of the printing has done it's job by drawing people to my YouTube channel (Tim's Man Blog http://youtube.com/user/TooShyGuyKC ), which is exactly the purpose.
Thanks Zazzle!

Tip for consumers: If you are happy with your design, you will be thrilled with the quality of your product.

traciem5
2/22/15

If your looking to buy a customized Phone Case, I highly recomend Zazzle. Great quality Phone Cases, and great custom quality.

Tip for consumers: Check this cool site out first.

kristij6
2/19/15

This company is a joke. I order a lot of things on line as do a lot of people in this day and age. I spent more money than I should have on a phone case that was never received by me. I contacted cs right away and was first given some bull about not being able to track it and for me to wait a few more weeks before I contact them again. Absolute nonsense! I contacted them back immediately saying that was unacceptable and then they said all the rigmarole about letting a different dept know etc. etc. and then today I still have nothing from them so again, I contact them and get this whole, it takes 3 business days to make a case and so on you'll get conformation etc. I have now put in a call to the BBB and they asked me to forward all the communication and come here to look at and leave a review. Not good business at all and am now looking for a different case and will be contacting them again for a FULL REFUND. Of course I will wait here to see what the representative will respond with, probably something like" Hi Kristi, we apologize and you can respond to such and such email...blah, blah, blah. After I cancelled my order and said I wanted a refund, I get an email from them saying that they had already sent out a replacement item but I would still get a refund. After 3 weeks I still had no item and no refund so I contacted them again and this time they said that no item had been shipped at all and that I'd get a refund immediately. I did get my refund in full about 3 days later. This company is shady and they do terrible business! I wanted to give it no stars but had to give it something.

Tip for consumers: Keep looking, but hopefully soon this company will be non existence.

joanr10
2/18/15

I have been using zazzle for years for all of my special occasions and they have never failed me. Always great quality products, responsive customer service and fart shipping. I have never been disappointed...always beyond satisfied!

lisah106
2/17/15

Poor quality items received as gift. Not able to return or exchange per their return policy. Very rude and unhelpful when reached out to customer service. Now have close to $150 of stuff I can't use and am forced to throw away or donate to charity. Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

donnag25
2/16/15

Zazzle provided a simple way for me to make the decisions necessary for me to design the business card. I was happy about all the possible designs of art which were numerous and included my favorite topic of animals. Paper color and thickness plus other details gave me a wide range of design choices. I am thrilled with the final result and will no doubt order more business cards from this business.

briang43
2/13/15

Excellent reproduction of art work on the t-shirt. Not sure how well the inks will hold up over time. Very easy customization process and fast delivery (standard). Prices were very reasonable.

Tip for consumers: Hanes "Nano" long sleeve t-shirt is very thin, but fits true to size.

sarahk42
2/11/15

My son designed his own belt buckle. Good product quality, the design my son did online matched the finished product. It was easy to put on his belt too.

kaliebn
2/8/15

Zazzle just shipped me the complete wrong set of business cards and on the front of the package it states the other customers name.

i asked support how things like this happen? and she replied "things do happen".

Well if Zazzle had processes in place then these types of things WONT happen.

They are going to reissue me my cards but i will be looking for other services in the future.

Tip for consumers: Take your money and your business someplace else.

kaylao
2/8/15

the worst company I have ever had to deal with. I ordered invitations from them for my wedding and they put the date of 2014 on them. my wedding is March 2015. when I called to get this corrected I was told that I would get an express delivery of new invitations and have them in 5 days. on the fifth day I call to check on my order I was told that the employee that I spoke to was new and that they made an error in order for me to receive my correct invitation I had to send them the old ones. mind you I had already been dealing with them for 3 weeks and my wedding was two and a half months away. I informed them that I did not have time to wait another 2 weeks to receive the new invitation that I wanted a refund and would stick with the ones that were incorrect. two weeks later I received brand new invitations with the correct date. when I was supposed to be receiving a refund. so now I have over 200 invitations and still no refund. a manager was supposed to be handling this when I called to complain again they said she had made a mistake. so I had to call for times to get a refund and still have not received it. I would never again order from this company. and to top it off customer service was the rudest I've ever experienced. stay away!!!!

sandrab43
2/6/15

Zazzle is the most pathetic online catalog house I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! I ordered a personalized wall clock that was so cheaply made it would not work. It took them a month to ship the defective clock. I called to get a refund and they say they issued the refund but it's been 2 weeks and no credit has been sent to my bank. This company sells poorly made products and are incompetent in service to customers. Never order from this company unless you want to be ripped off!!

josephm92
2/6/15

Terrific customer service. I had a problem with my original order. I misinterpreted a description. They gave me credit for the original shipment and I re-ordered the correct watches and my granddaughters love them. It's nice to have a company with quality products that stands behind their merchandise and their service.

richards126
2/6/15

I just ordered a sheet of stickers from Zazzle.com, and it was the worst experience of my life!

My original complaint to them was that although these stickers were available in 2 forms, after I made my selection, their pages never again indicated which form I was buying. Even the purchase receipt does not specify which form I ordered! So how can I know they'll send me the correct item?

I wrote them a constructive email explaining the problem. My Mistake! During the process, which was done via their website, their site trashed my entire email, including all contact info, etc., TWICE! They also, just as an example, ask that we select, from a list which must be a mile long, the product ordered, which in my case turned out not even to be listed! Furthermore, it is very difficult even to copy my order number off their receipt page. Every time I try, it sends me to another page! When, after multiple tries, it finally copies the number, it includes a LOT of machine code. I finally had to copy the number out manually, just to give it here! Their shipping fees are also outrageous... $6.95 (more than the cost of the stickers) to send a few stickers which would easily fit in an ordinary envelope. Those are just a few of the MANY problems.

The list of malfunctions and other aggravations is so long I can't even begin to describe them all. It was ONE AGGRAVATION AFTER ANOTHER! Their website must be the absolute WORST IN THE WORLD.

Tip for consumers: RUN!

tessg2
2/1/15

I have been involved in numerous weddings and large celebrations. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! The absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with--on every level. MECHI the "supervisor" was beyond passive aggressive, offered no resolutions for wedding invitations that were two weeks late; she was so indifferent to their error, she said, "Well, I won't say they will come tomorrow--keep in mind we had been promised two other delivery dates!!!!! Deal with MINT or TINY PRINTS--any place but zazzle. WRITE YOUR OWN before even thinking of using zazzle. I wish there were a NO STAR rating.

deborahc20
1/31/15

Ordered a small order to check the quality of their business cards. I will order from them again when the need comes. They were quick, proficient, and reasonably priced.

juliah28
1/31/15

I ordered close to $60 of custom Post-Its for Christmas gifts but when they arrived, the printing was so dark and the colors so far off, I couldn't use them. So, at first, I tried calling in hopes of getting replacements in time for Christmas--what a fool I was! There was a recording about high call volume telling me to hang up. So, after a frustrating search of their site, I finally located the return authorization form, filled it out, submitted it and nothing. Not even an automated confirmation that it had been received. I waited for a couple of weeks and tried again, thinking maybe I did something wrong. Same thing. Now, of course, the return period is up and it's looking like I'm stuck with a box full of Post-Its I can't use.

I had been thinking of switching from Cafepress to Zazzle for my own website's store because Zazzle has such a wide range of products and did a good job on a past order. But no way would I subject my people to such horrible customer service!

ks84
1/27/15

WOW!~ This company is absolutely horrible. IF you're considering buying from them, please.... please.. take the time and find a more reputable company. Even if you are in LOVE with the pattern or the appearance of your product-- please, think again. I'm only trying to save you from the disappointment that will arrive (Or not arrive) at your doorstep in the weeks to come. The products here are horrible quality, worse is the customer service and the return policy. Again, even if you're sure you'll love the product you THINK YOU See on their website, I strongly urge you to reconsider and use a more reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site... You're welcome in advance.

betsyh3
1/26/15

Had technical difficulties during checkout and changes weren't applied....called customer service and they not only fixed the errors on the invite but expedited the shipment so it arrived the same day as the original. Great customer service from Fiona

natalieh10
1/25/15

Awful awful awful. I ordered about 45 baby shower invitations on Jan 5, paid an extra $24 dollars for "2-3 day shipping" and did not receive my invitations until two WEEKS later. Called to check on the whereabouts of them about a week after ordering, got refunded $10 of The total $24 and basically an explanation of "sorry there's nothing we can do"... When the invites were finally in my possesion the quality was low (distorted color on at least half of the invites) and was just an overall HUGE disappointment and waste of money. Will never use Zazzle for anything in the future.

Tip for consumers: Run. Run away.

charlenem14
1/24/15

Ordered Coasters for gifts this Christmas from Zazzle.com and was extremely disappointed in the packaging and product. The coasters came in a plastic baggie.and look like somebody die cut round shapes, stamped a design in muted colors that smeared and put them in a zip lock baggie. This is fine if I were using them myself but the product presentation did not lend itself to be given as gifts especially for the price.

joieh
1/24/15

This is the best company EVER!!! I ordered my own design wedding invitations and received them in time but "I" had made errors on them. I was devastated and called Zazzle. The gentleman that I talked to was "AWESOME" about the whole thing and gave me credit back for my order and told me how to re-order them all at "No Extra Charge.'" I re-ordered the invitations the way I wanted them again, this time without the mistakes, and I made them bigger and better then the first ones and had no extra charges for them. I couldn't believe it! All this without extra charges! This company knows what customer service is all about and they go way above and beyond what they had to for customer satisfaction. They way exceeded my expectations! I LOVE THIS COMPANY and they can be sure that I will be back for any other printed items that I may need that they carry and all my family and friends will know about this terrific company!!!! Thanbk You Zazzle. You saved my wedding day

Tip for consumers: Make sure your personalized items are proof read prior to placing an order

lucasc17
1/21/15

Great personalizable novelty products! Keychains, mugs and tee-shirts. Great quality, great printing.

Tip for consumers: Make sure the product looks ok in the pic before hitting "add to cart". You can make text/image bigger or smaller on the product.

ronh47
1/20/15

The embroidery on the long sleeved t-shirt I ordered was flawed. The embroidery at the end of one letter was never completed and left a hole in the fabric.
I completed the request for a return authorization online. CAS-636926-4 4W1L8. No response from Zazzle. Completed another online request for a return authorization. CAS 639104-L8P9Q9. No response from Zazzle, Called the 800#. Disconnected twice before getting a human to talk to. Total order $32.12.
I'm going to dispute this charge to my VISA.

lisab118
1/18/15

I am in love with the business cards I found on Zazzle. They are unique, vibrant and definitely stand out.

stephanieo11
1/17/15

I ordered wedding invitations and RSVP cards from ZAZZLE and they came back to me cut crooked and flawed with markings that weren't apparent on proof. I have contacted them for the Return Authorization Number so that I can send the items back for a refund and have not yet heard back. I can not get a hold of a customer service representative by phone. This is frustrating and disappointing because I have had good experiences with Zazzle in the past. I had to purchase my wedding invites and RSVP cards from another company locally and have a rush put on them, which was costly. DO NOT USE ZAZZLE.

darcyg
1/16/15

I am having difficulty returning. While I have requested a return forn I have yet to receive one.
I would like the form...I have contacted Zazzle 3x's ....still no form.

loreliec
1/14/15

I Love Zazzle I just purchased this really well made heavy duty apron and am very happy with it. The shipping was fast and free too. I signed up for a special free shipping trial and decided to keep the option for a small fee for future purchases as I will definitely be ordering more Zazzle products in the near future.

Tip for consumers: Have fun!

melissag28
1/14/15

Simple, sleek, personal and professional. I needed a simple business card and I am not computer savvy and appreciated how easy it was to center texts, change sizes, and colors. Great website for laypersons to use. The cost was also reasonable and I would recommend it to any new business trying to get her foot in the door.

Tip for consumers: I'm all around pleased. I do wish I left more space on the top and bottom of my card before starting text. That was completely on me.

caseyt7
1/13/15

I ordered a sweatshirt for Christmas and the font looked terribly faded and ugly. The text way way bigger than I designed. They gave me a refund in store credits and I ordered a baseball shirt and the text was bigger and not in the right place. I designed it to be on the chest but it was printed on the belly. I'm embarrassed to wear either one in public.

be9461
1/13/15

I am absolutely disgusted with the return process!
Ordered tshirt; too small. Have tried numerous times to get in touch so can obtain aN RmA# required to put outside pkg.CANNOT GET THRU TO ANYONE. ON H OLD FOREVER. Then phone message closed for holiday. How on earth to get thru? This time frame is completely unacceptable to this customer. No one has even answered numerous emails.HOW DO U GET THRU TO SOMEONE?? The allotted time for return is no doubt over. AND IT IS a $20 shirt!!

January 2014-Received full refund on my credit card, along with apology for delay response, etc.

Tip for consumers: DON'T TRY TO GET THRU TO ANYONE TO GET A # TO BE ABLE TO RETURN AN ITEM. Still waiting.
Response time is horrible!

hannaht7
1/13/15

Finally I manage to find a website that has what I am looking for (I only shop online) and not only does the package not arrive on time (it should have arrived during the christmas holidays), but the customer service has not answered my three emails and the support@zazzle.com address seems to be inactive. I have no way of getting to them, I seriously thought that such a website would be a little more professional. Disappointed is a small word, the gift was so important and I have no idea what's has happened to the parcel. Respect for customers and work ethic seriously are lacking here.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it and if you do, expect to have your patience, temper and trust in shopping websites challenged.

sarahs130
1/12/15

Awful company! I ordered a t-shirt intended as a Christmas present on 08/12/14 and only recieved it on 09/01/15.

I can appreciate that it had to be delivered to Ireland but that is ridiculous!

Furthermore when the t-shirt arrived it was a size small when I had ordered a large.

Absolute joke!

I have now emailed "customer support" twice regarding each issue and have never gotten a reply.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

jennifers109
1/10/15

Ordered two prunted T shirts, On one the print was only half there - can't see how this was not picked up on packing. Complained with photos. Told I woujld get a replacement. reeived and EMPTY package and no rsponse to my complaint about this. HGave used other T shirt placex (eg smorg tees with no problems). Would never use this site aain.

Tip for consumers: don't

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
Answer
mariag59
A: I've never experienced this from Zazzle. Someone probably hacked into your Zazzle account and using it for their own good. Very frustrating, but unfortunately the reality of the web.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle