US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

359 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

nicolef

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

hannahc9
6/19/14

I ordered three posters, paid quite a lot for them assuming the quality would be ok. but Zazzle clearly did not have the right resolution image to start off with as the quality was awful. They should not be advertising these products at the sizes they are. I have since written to customer services directly and also online and have now been ignored for 9 days. So my experience is pretty awful products combined with pretty awful customer service. Would never ever use again, and wish I'd paid attention to the other poor reviews before buying.

charlotteh12
6/16/14

Awful customer service, this site is a scam! They took my money and so far I have received nothing after three weeks. WARNING- DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

teresam16
6/14/14

i should have read these reviews... BEFORE ORDERING ...WHAT A NIGHTMARE,
i CALLED TO EDIT MY INVITATIONS AND WAS ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR.. THE CARDS CAME.. AND WAS ALL WRONG.. i TRIED AGAIN TO EMAIL.. CALL.. HAD THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.. ILL ALWAYS LOOK AT CUSTOMER REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING ONLINE..

chelseym1
6/13/14

I ordered a personalized mug for my boyfriend for Father's Day, I ordered it second day air on a Monday, I received it today on Friday and was so happy it made it on time so I could give it to him on Sunday, Father's Day! Opened the package, and the photo I submitted and text (Mr. Wonderful) were upside down! I was initially shocked and disappointed, then I grew more angry at the fact that this company sent this to me in the first place, it was so obviously wrong!! The carelessness to not even check the product before shipment is unbelievable. Don't order anything from this site!

stevenm75
6/10/14

Recently ordered a tshirt and realised that there was a spelling error. contacted customer services who by this stage had taken my payment only to be told that there was nothing they could do. I have sent numerous emails trying to get my money back, seems to me that this company are thieves. pure and simple, absolutely disgusted and i will slam this company at every avaliable oppurtunity

marcb30
6/10/14

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

We ordered wedding invitations. We received someone's 50th anniversary cards instead. Zazzle takes your money and does not get back to you. We called a douzen times and stayed on hold for an hour each time. No body answers the phone. This site is a scam!

yumikov
6/10/14

Does anyone have any idea how long it will take a customer service to get back to me if I send an email?

imanih1
6/9/14

We've been trying to get in contact with somebody to return this $#*!ing mess they sent us!! If we don't receive anything back we're taking legal actions asap!! Promise!!

annn7
6/7/14

Just gets worse: I set up a new order with a rep on the phone. I had to pay $16 to return the original business cards. The next day I got an email that said that if I requested a store credit instead of a refund, I wouldn't have to pay to return the bad business cards. See this:
On Jun 7, 2014, at 2:00 PM, support <support@zazzle.com> wrote:
To simplify our returns process, we would like to offer you an account credit that can be used to re-purchase your modified design, or any other product atZazzle.com. The account credit also allows us the option to waive the return and not require the unwanted product back to our facility. If you want to take advantage of this, please respond to that effect. For more information on account credits, visit: $answer/2085 .

Dear Miriam.,
Thank you for your email.
The representative with whom I spoke to on the phone never mentioned the option you describe in your email. If he had, I certainly would have gone with that. Please give me a store credit for the $16 I spent at UPS to ship the cards back to you. I will use it on another order. Thank you.

We'll see what happens next...

alisont8
6/5/14

I ordered 5 baseball shirts for my 6th graders who are graduating tomorrow from elementary school that had the school name and all the students names on it. It cost me 36.99 to get it next day air. My order was 143$ total. It came in today the total wrong order. Three shirts for some pinball company arrived. I waited on hold for 30 minutes before I gave up and emailed a claim, which I have had no response to yet. I'm sick to my stomach thinking about how these super impoverished students who worked so hard to get these shirts are going to react to this tomorrow. I will never order from them again.

ericac4
6/5/14

I placed an order with Zazzle on 5/22/2014 at 7:59:58 AM PDT. My account said it was shipped 5/22/2014 7:18:10 PM PDT. I still haven't received it, and when I look up the tracking number, it says no information available. I have since opened 2 claims with them and haven't heard anything back. Today, I thought I'd give them a call, but I've been on hold for 16 minutes so far. Not impressed.

ashleyn13
6/4/14

After emailing this company regarding some website issues and not hearing back, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and ordered 3 photo enlargements. They sent me 3 horribly botched photographs, with terrible printing errors such as giant coloured lines running across the photo. I am not even able to contact them regarding this due to no international number being available (I'm in Australia). They obviously don't even care enough to check things before they are sent out, so incredibly unprofessional. Never taking my business here again.

dianas19
6/2/14

I ordered an iPhone case "silver sequins" - no sparkle or sequins - for $47 I assumed it was not going to be a $3 case - which this is. I have been on the phone waiting for customer service for 45 minutes - am I just on a never-ending hold????? TERRIBLE - I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN - BEWARE!!!

cmb
5/30/14

Beware, the rebutals from zazzle on the reviews posted on this site, are lies. Do not buy into anything on this site or you will lose your money. Zazzle.com is a scam.

lindah53
5/29/14

This company sent precisely what I ordered and did so in a timely manner and at a great price. What more could I ask for?

sophiah3
5/15/14

I customized a pacifier for my friends new baby and it arrived exactly when it said it would and we both loved the quality. It was exactly what I ordered. I plan on revisiting this site to purchase more gifts for my friends and family.

aljura
5/1/14

Hello Zazzle, I'm just curious because after I ordered my items($100) via PAYPAL there is no e-mail confirmation. Gesh! There is no Order ID number either. Why? oh why? Hope it's not a scam. :(

antoniag3
4/17/14

So I didn't even get far enough to order because it said I needed to download the iphone ap in order to create business cards. We don't own apple products so I guess I can never order from this company because I decided to buy something different.

johnp159
4/5/14

Ordered two ties that looked beautiful; they arrived dirty and the images were very very low resolution, pixelized. One tie even had a PENIS on the back, embedded in the fabric. What the actual **** is Zazzle all about? I asked for a refund, provided multiple photographs of the ties. They said it would take 7-21 business days for the refund, AND THAT I COULD KEEP THE TIES. What company does that?

Well, it has now been 27 days, and still no refund.

This company has all the features of a scam, PLEASE avoid them at all cost.

kateh12
4/1/14

Ok, part of my original review is below. The front line of their customer service leaves everything to be desired (see other reviews and complaints on the BBB site), BUT... I do have to say that they read reviews on themselves and that is the only reason THEY STEPPED UP AND MADE GOOD. I received my 15% discount refund today (hopefully they change how their site reads so that this is not an issue in the the future for them). As for the product, I ordered custom invitations for a baby shower. I ordered just the basic paper and a regular square cut and they really are of great quality and design. Color is good and the plain white envelopes are of good quality as well. They fixed my issue and they sent me a good product within just a few days.

Part of original review:
If purchasing bulk items (and in doing so get a better price per item because you are ordering more), know that you cannot use a coupon on that better price. If you get a bulk price, that IS your discount and they will not honor coupons on top of that. Of course, they are not forthright with this and if a coupon was the only reason you purchased from them, forget it. Sketchy. They wouldn't even offer me free shipping. Guess I've been spoiled by Amazon and sellers on eBay. They know what customer service truly is! This company would rather take a loss on my returning my custom order if I "don't like it" than give me free shipping or honor the coupon code. The rep all but admitted that to be true. The reps via email and phone also would not assist me in escalating the issue to a supervisor. Wow, just wow, and watch out.

belindan1
3/25/14

it was awesome-I was pleased with the cake topper that I ordered for my daughters gender reveal party.

mb68
3/21/14

Don't worry, if you have an issue with your order, its your fault. No need to send them any information because even if its something you couldn't have possibly caused (i.e. inconsistant borders on business cards) they will find a way to make it your fault. HORRIBLE customer service. Spend so much time finding ways to blame me when they could've just taken care of the issue and had a happy customer!

davidf73
3/15/14

This company is a scam, I created a few designs here for myself and the website offers commission if someone else buys your design. After about three years I had built up about $50.00 in commissions, but when I asked for it they created one excuse after another for not paying it. Finally I just took down my designs and will look elsewhere for my shirt designs. Enter Zazzle at your own risk, shirts are thin and poorly made as well.

rebeccak10
3/8/14

I didnt want to give this company even one star but that was the lowest I could rate it.
I ordered a photo on canvas Dec. 8th...it was supposed to be her in 7-10 days.
I still hadn't received it on 12/24...It was for a Christmas gift. I emailed because there was no way else to contact customer service. I was told they didnt usually allow cancellations of orders but would cancel my order if I wanted to. I said just send the photo I ordered....a family photo of my inlaws family. What I received on Jan 20, 2014 was a picture of a tigers head surrounded by a jungle background. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! The only thing they finally got correct was my refund and I'm waiting this long to post a review because I wanted to make sure I was refunded for this botched mess. I could have got the same photo on canvas done at my corner CVS for less!

brendak13
2/28/14

I recently used the Zazzle online application to create customized wedding invitations and was disappointed in the items I received. As a result, I emailed the Zazzle support team and asked for a full refund. I expected them to give me a hard time and to make me pay for the shipping of my product back to them. However, to my surprise, Zazzle took care of me and gave me a full refund. I will be using this company for future items and I love the unique things I can find on there. The wedding invitations are a good idea as well, but I suggest ordering a sample before making a full purchase. GO Zazzle!!!

nanif
2/26/14

If I could give this site a zero I would. I ordered 50 invites for a baby shower. There is no way to proof your order after entering info. I placed the order and asked customer service NOT to send until I could see a proof. Naturally they ignored me and the invites came with the sample info. Someone else's shower. I have 100 people to invite and no invitations. They refuse to give me a refund and want me to re-order. It won't get here on time. HORRIBLE service. $100 Loss.

tritwentyonemomj
2/21/14

I ordered pre-printed greeting cards and notecards. The quality of the photo on the front and the heavyweight card stock cannot be beat. It's really lovely. My only complaints are, firstly that the printing-quality is average at best and looks like it was done on someone's home ink-jet printer, NOT set to "best quality". The printing on the greeting card was just BAD. Some of the words were cut off. When I designed it, I took plenty of time to make sure that all of the words were visible and INSIDE the box. Whoever printed it either didn't care to fix it or didn't bother to check it after printing because they would certainly have seen that the words were cut off. This was NOT COOL, but I didn't make a fuss or return the card to Zazzle. I just sent the card to my friend with my apologies for the poor quality of the printing.

Secondly, I want to point out that this seller has NO DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION listed on their storefront, so there was no way I could contact them regarding this. Zazzle's Customer Service told me that they are "not allowed to contact sellers on behalf of buyers". If there is no contact information listed, buyers are just out of luck. Something is just not right about that. I had hoped to ask the seller if it was possible to get the photo on the cards transferred onto other products. I was trying to BUY MORE from this person, but was unable to do so because I had no way to contact them. So it's their loss.

elizabetha18
2/13/14

Twice I have contacted customer service regarding two issues I've had with their coupon code as well as their customer offers. Each time I have received a discourteous response. Their representatives did not seem keen on improving their services or taking responsibility for their mistakes. Because of this I will never buy a Zazzle product again. Had they been more courteous and helpful I would have already made another purchase within 30 days of my first.

kated12
2/4/14

Terrible! I used a coupon code that automatically enrolled me in their Zazzle Black Membership. My confirmation email said I would have an opportunity to cancel my membership before I was billed for a full year, but by that they meant I had to dig through the site on my own and figure out how to cancel. I contacted them for a refund the same day I was billed for the renewal but received a canned response about how my membership is nonrefundable.

danm64
2/1/14

Was unsure about it at first, but it has shown to be very good!
Great deals, great printing, overall good experience.

melissaw12
1/27/14

Zazzle is wonderful. We live in a "customize it" world, and Zazzle is at the forefront of that! The website it beautiful, streamlined, and sophisticated looking (no flashing glitter!), with an endless array of products. Whether you are looking to buy a product designed by someone else (they call sellers), or are feeling creative enough to design your own product, Zazzle has all you need.

brianr42
1/27/14

I ordered a product and when I did I was told if shipping was upgraded I would receive in time for Christmas I did not receive product till Jan 15. the product was really nice but I felt I was deceived into the placing the order when they knew they were behind because of the holiday rush.

catherineg8
1/26/14

I ordered a stamped/personalized tea towel on December 7th of 2013 and after notifying the company on January 15th regarding the missing order I received it on January 22nd, 2014. I would not recommend this site at all. The shipping charge for a 6 ounce tea towel was almost $7, an excessive amount in my opinion. When I contacted the company regarding the item I was informed the shipping would be expedited by a faster shipping method without additional charge, whooppee! It didn't make my experience any better. Very disappointed.

lakeishat
1/25/14

I would've like the item to have been shipped in a timely fashion so it could've been given at my mother-in-laws 85th birthday with her other gifts. She received it almost a week later but she was happy with the gift so thats all that matters

am2853
1/23/14

I will never be using this site again. They never classified that there were two sides of the pillow to decorate and I didn't realize there were a front and back design to fill out until I got the order literally a month and ten days later. The order took FOREVER to come. They clarified it takes 7-21 days for the processing to finish, but I ordered it on Dec. 13th (hoping it would have shipped by Christmas Day or on Christmas Day) but nothing until THIS MORNING. The photo quality came out okay but would have been perfect if I was informed that there were two sides to fill out. The casing feels super cheap, as well.

aprilb9
1/21/14

This site is absolutely the worst. They say it takes 7-21 days but didn't until over a month later. My sister ordered a product they designed, just a simple pillow and it hasn't even shipped yet despite her calling and complaining about it weeks ago. If you want a product from this site for a gift for someone better plan it months in advance!

cherylc16
1/16/14

I attempted to order from this company for Christmas. The company informed me that the order was not going to arrive in time, so I cancelled the order. However, the company charged by credit card for a "Membership" anyway. When I wrote to them, they informed me that it was an auto-renewal (which is odd since the order was cancelled) and it couldn't be refunded. But they cancelled future charges. What a SCAM! BEWARE of this company, the more I read, the more I know that they are NOT legit.

jacklynd
1/13/14

Be aware that this company has AUTO RENEW and will charge your account $9.95 for Zazzle Black membership 30 days after you place your order. READ THE FINE PRINT. If you ask me, any company that does this, does not deserve my business.

dalek8
1/9/14

I recieved a fine product that I was completely satisfied with that showed up within the timeframe promised.

1/7/14

Sometimes, it's hit or miss.

We ordered holiday cards well before the holidays and they got "backordered" or something... they came after the holidays. Had to fight a little to get credit back, as who orders holiday cards to send them after the holidays?

The "store" management tools also leave something to be desired. They have such a powerful platform, yet its crippled by less than great web and mobile software.

Past that, the product selection and ability to print ANYTHING is completely unmatched in the industry and they are our go-to site for such things.

chadw97
1/3/14

Regarding business cards: I found the online tools good and the selection of templates very good. I ordered a card with the extra thick stock paper. What I got was poor quality printing with poor color reproduction on a card that felt like three business cards stuck together. I could see the pixels from their printer and what should have been dark silver turned out as off-white. Not going with them again.

ilana15
1/2/14

Ordered photo of Saturn taken by Cassini spacecraft. Photo took FOREVER to arrive. Poor quality. Date stamp on photo. Return shipping cost made it crazy to pursue that avenue. My first and Last order.

barbarae11
1/1/14

A fantastic site!! Timeliness is excellent. Customer service is fantastic. Stand behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee!!!

pennyc7
1/1/14

Zazzle makes it fun and easy to customize a wide range of products with very reasonable prices and fast delivery.

scottr29
12/29/13

Zazzle is terrible. I ordered a couple little pillows with an R on them on November 29 for an xmas gift. They didn't arrive till xmas eve (almost a month later), and they had Ns on them! So I had to ship a late, wrong gift. Never order from this spam site again.

garys62
12/28/13

Awful experience ordering. All I ordered was a coffee cup. After 5 days tried several times to leave a msg asking when my order would be shipped. Finally was able to leave a ph # for them to call me back. When they did they said my item was having production problems. B.S. I cancelled my order and won't deal with them again!

jeffreys26
12/28/13

I had used Zazzle a few times in the past and they did a pretty good job. Not any more. Not sure what happened to them, but their customer service is the worst I've ever seen.

I placed two orders for three canvas wrapped prints (two in one order, one in the other) on December 7th. Estimated processing time was 3-5 business days. When a week later, they still said "processing" I tried to contact support. Left a voicemail and got an email late that evening saying essentially, "Sorry, we didn't have time to contact you but if you still have an issue, try emailing us."

Sent emails, tried calling multiple times. I'd typically get a response to email several days later saying nothing more than, "We're trying to contact our production staff" but no idea when the product would ship.

I had previously paid for a Zazzle Black membership which offers free expedited shipping. At some point, they offered to upgrade shipping to next day for free. Great, but who cares how fast the shipping might be if they can't ever ship the product? Then they offered me half off, but it would take 3-4 weeks to get the credit for the difference.

It is now December 28th - past Christmas - and 14 business days (21 calendar days) past when the product was ordered and it STILL shows as "processing."

I'll be emailing them yet again telling them to just cancel my order and I'll have to go elsewhere, which means at least another week or two from someone else.

I will NEVER do business with them ever again!

jasong35
12/27/13

I have had problems twice now (3 years ago, and now) trying to get someone to give me actual help.

Zazzle displays the designs on a human wearing the shirt, with the camera angle NOT centered. It is very hard (impossible for me twice now) to get your image/design centered, if it isn't a perfectly symmetrical image (think: centering a cooking pot, with the pot centered and the handle sticking out to the side).

Here is my email chain from this situation, where you can see that no one who understands English actually read my reply:

--------------------------

Customer By CSS Web (Jason) (12/21/2013 08:59 AM)
Hi, my "beta male" green American Apparel shirt printed off-center, and I had this same problem last time I made a shirt with you guys. Please let me know how I can process a return. Thanks! -J
Response By Email (Mechi) (12/26/2013 11:10 AM)
Hello Jason,

We're sorry to hear that your recent order did not meet your expectations.

Upon closer inspection, it appears that the product design was created with the image too far to one side. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the original design or issue a replacement when it requires alteration. It may seem like a nuisance, but we ask customers to reorder with the desired modifications to ensure that they receive exactly what they desire.

To simplify our returns process, we would like to offer you an account credit that can be used to re-purchase your modified design, or any other product at Zazzle.com. The account credit also allows us the option to waive the return and not require the unwanted product back to our facility. If you want to take advantage of this, please respond to that effect. For more information on account credits, visit: http://zazzle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2085/track/AvMP3gqsDv8Q~af~GhQe~yLzmVUKVi75Mv9R~zj~PP_Y .

Modifying your original order is easy to do by opening the summary within your account (direct link: https://www.Zazzle.com/my/orders/ordersummary?order_id=131-57259995-7722823&status=current?CMPN=cs_rma_rcdi). From there, you can select the item's thumbnail to open the design tool and then click the "Customize" button to make your edits.

Thank you for being a part of Zazzle.com, and we look forward to your reply!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want 10% off of your next order? Use code XCLUSIVEDEAL during checkout to take advantage of this offer!

Mechi
Customer Support Hero
Zazzle Inc.
Customer By CSS Email (Jason) (12/26/2013 01:29 PM)
I would like to order another T-Shirt, same design, but with a human being verifying that it is centered (using common sense as a designer) below the collar. The software on Zazzle's website does not allow enough accuracy to ensure that the product will actually be centered. What process do I have to go through to request a specialist spends 10 seconds centering my design so that I don't have to keep reordering? Thanks! –J

Response By Email (Mechi) (12/27/2013 10:25 AM)
Hello Jason,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for your frustration. However, to reprint this design, it will have the same issue. After reviewing the design in your account, I can see that the shirt was printed as it was designed. It will require that the images be moved more to the left of the screen. Please advise if you would like to receive the credit to make the modifications.

Customer By CSS Email (Jason Welsh) (12/27/2013 10:44 AM)
I would like the credit, but my issue is that I don't think the software on Zazzle will allow me to be 100% certain that the image will be centered appropriately, so I need one of your design experts (or yourself) to move the image and ensure it will actually print correctly. Does that make sense? –Jason

Response By Email (Mechi) (12/27/2013 11:03 AM)
Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply.

We have authorized an account credit to the Zazzle account used to make your purchase. You can expect the returning funds to be available in your Zazzle account within the next 48 hours.

While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a credit, we are willing to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion.

This account credit can be used towards a new purchase as soon as it is available in the account. You can view the balance in the bottom left of the My Account Dashboard within your account http://www.Zazzle.com/my/home?CMPN=cs_ref_zcred.

Here is a link to assist you with the placement suggestion http://www.zazzle.com/beta_male_jdogg_shirts-235840442050007608

Thanks for using Zazzle.com. We look forward to delighting you with high quality products in the future!

sc1352
12/27/13

Great products, wide variety. Easy to maneuver thru site. Order was accurate and delivered in reasonable time. I will use the site again.

laurieh13
12/27/13

Be VERY careful when ordering. I ordered an iPhone 5 case and didn't want to personalize it. I didn't notice that they had filled in the personalization box with the name "Stephen" as an example and REQUIRED that I both notice and remove this. This goes against user design principles, by the way. So of course, I received a case with Stephen on it. When I complained, they told me it was my fault for failing to clear the filled in field, and would only credit my account for the cost of the case. I got no refund on my $13.99 premium shipping--had been ordering it for Christmas.

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber