US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 136 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 36 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 428 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

madelinew
12/10/14

I spent hours designing my business cards, flyers to mail to clients, return address labels, gift certificates, "chubby" business cards with my service menu on them and regular sized business cards that I designed as coupons. I paid over $100 for fast shipping, it took a week for my items to be delivered. ( surprised that one full week was their fastest shipping??) First I recieved the gift certificates and return address labels, then the flyers and my business cards. I NEVER recieved the service menu cards or the coupons!! I tried calling numerous times and hung up after over 30 minutes on hold. I sent an email stating my issues and recieved a response that said:

"Thanks for contacting the support team at Zazzle.We are truly sorry for the delay in responding to your query. As you can imagine, due to the start of the holiday season we are experiencing a high increase in the volume of emails we are receiving and are working diligently to respond to every customer.

Our records indicate that your package has been delivered. We do hope you are enjoying your products and have received them in good order! If you have any further questions or comments, please visit our Support Team at www.zazzle.com/support."

How am I supposed to go about telling them I never recieved either of those items if their records showed they were delivered, will they believe me and return my money? I sure hope so, the order was over $300 dollars! I was forced to go to kinkos and make the service menus and coupons because I needed them and didnt have time to wait hours in hold! This has been very disappointing and if my issues are not fully resolved I will NEVER do business with Zazzle again, or recommend anyone to use them.

Also my business cards I was very excited about, unfortunately the edges of them were not cleanly cut they were peeling the design on the front edges. After spending so much time and money I couldn't be more frustrated.

Tip for consumers: Unfortunately after the hours I spent designing everything, the money I spent and items recieved and NEVER RECIEVED I DO NOT RECOMMEND using ZAZZLE.

lindaj36
12/10/14

I placed an order back in October and still have yet to receive it. I have contacted the company via email multiple times with no response. This is completely unacceptable. I purposely placed my order before the holiday season to prevent delays and I am still experiencing that. This is ridiculous. I will never shop here again and suggest you don't as well.

wendya14
12/9/14

Well it looks like I've been taking as a sucker! As many people I've ordered from zazzle and was all happy about it too! The order went fast they charged me that day... then nothing happened! I email daily no responses I call but who ever gets an answer.?! Monday morning I'm calling the BBC on them and then going to my bank to take care of the fraud from zazzle!!!

Tip for consumers: Really look into the site before ordering... wish I had.

timb70
12/9/14

My wife ordered a shirt from Zazzle and it is too small for my nephew. We have tried repeatedly to get an RMA by calling and waiting on hold for inordinate amounts of time to no avail. We have emailed and gotten no response. The shirt was of good quality and delivery was quick. We just cannot get customer service! We were going to give this as a Christmas gift but I don't believe I will get a response in time....

I was contacted by Zazzle after posting and they are working to solve the problem. I will upgrade the stars for service and returns. Hopefully I receive the shipment as promised. Response to the issue after the review was prompt. If not satisfied I will revise! Way to step up Zazzle.

Tip for consumers: It's a crap shoot with service and returns. So far, I am crapping out!

Given time and review, they will work to fix the problems.

fredas2
12/9/14

Love Zazzle.com. First year to order. Easy to use site and so many options! The ornaments are amazing (although the holly on the bottom "S" curve is little "reptilian" looking :o), it is still beautiful). Colors are nice and vivid. Adding message to back of ornament was a little challenging, but was finally successful.

Tip for consumers: Don't give up when trying to add text.

norbertw6
12/8/14

I love how easy it is to shop for specifically what I want on this site. It wasn't the cheapest price, but I got some hard to find items, and they arrived on time and were as they appear on the site.

Tip for consumers: I liked this site because I found hard to locate items, and was able to combine shipping. I will use this site again.

billyl12
12/8/14

This was my first time purchasing from Zazzle. I placed an order on Monday Dec 1 for a wallet for my grandson. Their website read that it would take 1-2 business days. It is now Friday Dec 5 and my order status remains as "processing". I've sent 2 emails with NO RESPONSE from them. I've called several times this morning, only to be placed on hold or received a recording that they were having phone trouble and then got disconnected. BUT they charged my credit card on Dec 2. I didn't think a business was supposed to charge you prior to shipping the item. So, BUYER BEWARE. Apparently, this company is NOT REPUTABLE!!!

Tip for consumers: You better look elsewhere because you probably won't get what you order.

cathyc32
12/8/14

I am trying to reach Zazzle to return a t-shirt that I ordered that was too big. They do NOT answer the phone( I do not have time to be on hold longer than 40 minutes) and have not replied to my e-mail.I am very frustrated. I have been calling for 4 days.Is this a ploy or do people actually reach them to return things?The t-shirt was very good quality and I have already ordered a new one in the correct size.I am so disappointed in the quality of service provided for returns that I am unsure if I will ever order from them again.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you order the correct size. The Zazzle guarantee is not much good if you can never reach them and they require a ROM number ( which is not provided with your order) to return items.

charliev6
12/7/14

HORRIBLE!!!! Stay away from this site!!!!! This website is a bunch of bull! All zazzle does is steal your money! I ordered invitation for an 80th surprise party next month and I could not track my order despite giving it a few days to show up on time. After about two weeks it finally showed up under my zazzle account and it showed that it had shipped when I went to my post office to pick it up it wasn't there!!! Everyone in that post office looked for it! Upon NUMEROUS CALLS AND EMAILS i still have not received a response and they will keep you on hold forever! "High volume of calls!" Stay the hell away from zazzle!

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!!!!

sherris9
12/5/14

I ordered some bday invites from this company. It said 5-12 days. So on the 12th day I emailed them and told them I didnt have the invites and that I needed them asap. They said it must be lost in transit. So they printed more out and sent them the same day and I will be getting them tomorrow. I was really ticked at first but I have to say they made a great come back.

Tip for consumers: great customer service. Leave plenty of time to ship in case it gets lost and they have time to re-send.

lauram72
12/4/14

I have never wrote a review before because I feel that businesses do make mistakes and strive to do their best. But ZAZZLE is the worst company I have ever dealt with! I ordered my stamps on 11/20/14 and still have NOT received my order and I paid for 1 day shipping!!!! My wedding invitations are NOT going out on time because of you!!!!! If anyone reads this post PLEASE NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Worst company I have ever ordered anything from!!!!! I have received email after email saying they have been shipped and will be received that day, then I will get another email saying it will be another day!!!!! I have been on hold all day today trying to talk to someone and of course haven't reached anyone yet. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZAZZLE!!!

micheler9
12/3/14

Products I've received from Zazzle more than met my expectations. Christmas cards are of heavy stock and I know will elicit chuckles for my friends.

lindaf32
11/29/14

These guys rock. I ordered a case for my new iPhone 6 and it arrived with a tiny little chip in the plastic. With absolutely NO hesitation, Zazzle initiated a new order for me without asking me to even return the item. They only asked that I email a picture of the defective case. The return process was seamless and wonderful. I will order from them again for sure.

lyndat1
11/28/14

Zazzle sent the wrong item. I emailed and called them over 5 days. Have you heard from them. Service sucks.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Find another place to buy your product

jillc15
11/28/14

I paid a lot of money for posters to decorate our home gym (from Zazzle). I was willing to incur the cost for the images and quality I thought would come from this company and from a product that cost so much. Well, I did NOT get what I paid for. Disappointed is an understatement! The quality was horrific- fuzzy and grainy. I had to pay to ship them back (in addition to the shipping I paid to receive them). 100% satisfaction is not guaranteed.

Tip for consumers: Do Not use this site for poster purchases- horrible quality

karleyt
11/27/14

I am fairly sure these views must be fabricated. I ordered from Zazzle 6 weeks ago. They never confirmed my payment, despite the money leaving my bank, rather I was receiving emails prodding me to 'make my payment.' I made them aware of this but they instructed me (corrospondence with them is about a 3 day wait for a reply) that it takes time to receive the payment in some cases. 4 weeks later I had not received my order nor heard from them. I emailed them proof of payment and asked what was taking so long. My last email from them, one week ago, told me my order was being looked at my their financial department. Today I simply requested my money back which I highly doubt will happen. Stay away from Zazzle if you dont enjoy not receiving what you paid for :)

dianee8
11/27/14

I ordered 5 decorative couch pillows from Zazzle. First of all, it took approximately three weeks to receive them. Secondly, the materials they were made of were of poor quality, especially for the price I paid. I returned them three weeks ago and they deny ever receiving the shipment. I forwarded them the proof of delivery back to them only to have them completely ignore my email. And still no credit. I am going to contest the charge on my credit card and let Zazzle deal with that one.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money.

thomasm80
11/25/14

Zazzle is generally good. Their prints have - across 3 orders - been awesome, and their products are almost without exception almost. Zazzle gives good value for money, but not exceptional, and their prices aren't as cheap as you could find elsewhere. I'd recommend Zazzle for good value for money for effort in buying; they're a lot easier to buy from than other companies, and aren't very expensive.

mariag59
11/24/14

Zazzle is my go to site for business cards, custom products, etc. They are easy to access if there is a problem and they always come through to make us, the customer, satisfied. I really adore their selection of business card designs. I get compliments all the time when I extend my card to a client. THANK YOU ZAZZLE!

evas27
11/20/14

STAY AWAY!! Ordered invitations - site said manufactured today and shipped tomorrow so I ordered them. One week passed by - no shipping tracking number. Called customer service several times for ETA and no one could gives me a date. After waiting 18-22 minutes every time I call, I am still being told "as soon as the invitations are processed, we will ship it out." Trying to get an answer from a supervisor right now. If they can't tell me when I will actually get these, I will cancel the order because I needed to send them out last week. The event is on Thanksgiving - next week!!!

johnl89
11/18/14

Searching the Zazzle website always allows me to see the scope of Zazzle's offerings. By typing in a specific request -- birthdays, sympathy, wedding, even holidays which are not usually found such as St David's Day (Welsh patron saint )--one can quickly choose the best card in that category.

brandih5
11/17/14

Great selection, great prices and fast shipping. I've used them multiple times and never had a problem.

brucem8
11/14/14

We live in a 4 bedroom 2 story house and I recently asked my wife if she knew where
our fire extinguishers were located.I realized as I was asking the question that I was
not certain of where I placed all the extinguishers.So I went on-line and found
Zazzle who made stickers(fire extinguishers) that I placed through the house and
they look just fine! The price was reasonable and the stickers brought a level of
comfort to know exactly where our fire extinguishers were located.

markm149
11/9/14

I wanted a Hieronymus Bosch necktie to wear when discussing this painter's work in class. There were none on eBay, but Zazzle had several. Zazzle has stuff nobody else has. This is a good thing.

latoyad1
11/7/14

Because this was a last minute order for our destination wedding, I had no choice but to go along with it; however, the price for the quality of the print on the shirts we received were less than satisfactory, in my opinion. I have used sites in the past where you can customize products; however, the look of the ones I received from Zazzle looked as if they were done on a below average printer, as opposed to being screen printed. The words were blurry and/or faded on the shirt. What should have been black ink, looked more gray. I ordered three shirts - two for the bride and one for the groom. The groom's shirt was the best of the bunch. I customized two of the three shirts, and the other was already done by a Zazzle designer. The quality of the shirts themselves was not bad, even considering I went with the lesser (value) options. Although the shirts were a hit, I was a bit disappointed and probably will not order this type of product from Zazzle in the future.

sharonb38
11/6/14

I love Zazzle, their products and their customer service. I had an issue with my wording on a shirt and they sent me a new one within two (2) days!

katherineh12
11/5/14

I really enjoyed browsing through all the wonderful products that this site offers. I was looking for a certain type of poster and found just the right thing in the size that I needed.

jenniferk35
11/2/14

Great place to make custom football buttons. Have helmets in different colors and you can customize the number and team and player names. Received many compliments on sons football button. Great colors and the buttons are well made.

I also used Zazzle to order a photocopy of my sons football picture that was on our local news website. Great way to capture the moment.

martiew
10/31/14

every product I ordered or customized came out beyond my expectations. It was fun customizing my gift items and they look great. Quality is excellent.

marciac5
10/30/14

I have just begun to use my photography to design items to be shared with family and friends. I am more than pleased with all aspects of this website.

patriciao13
10/30/14

The people at Zazzle have more patience then Job himself. I ordered the wrong item and they gave me a credit without argument. I went to reorder and could not find my way through the steps - mainly because I am not into graphics and am computer illiterate. Two emalls later I was talking with an agent who guided me through the steps and my order was complete. I would definitely order - in fact I am going to order, again. Thanks to all the special people at Zazzle who helped.

kathy-rayf
10/29/14

Had of a shirt for a Navy reunion. Sent in the order with a custom photo online. Two days later in my hands. Great product , great service. Will use Zazzle again. Thank you for making my reunion very special.

kathym45
10/29/14

I'll gladly give the full 5 stare rating as soon as Zazzle brings back the womens tank top in thier line up. They had them (about 1 1/2 years ago?) but took them off thier line up. I had ordered quite a few, but they only had 3 colors plus white. So I'm really hoping they can bring them back and even get more colors. They do have spagetti string type and racer back tanks, but not every one can or will wear those, I won't. I have purchased many t shirts, long sleave t shirts and sweatshirts and (the regular womens tank tops back when I could). I have gotten great service, if there was a problem Zazzle always fixed it.

shannonr3
10/28/14

I ordered my first shirt and I plan to come back and order some more-especially for the Susan Komen 3-day walk for the cure. I want to create something unique and Zazzle.com IS the place to do it! Also for birthdays-any reason to get someone anything from this site.

keegans
10/27/14

I really liked a lot. Good job. It's innovative and I believe you will have my business again when I need to advertise my product.

sarahp63
10/26/14

Zazzle is a wonderful way to get postcards for things that are hard to find. Postcards are a dying past-time and I love the large variety of options!

susanl54
10/21/14

Zazzle is an awesome company. I have purchased custom-made orders from other companies, but this one exceeds the rest in quality, selection, and service. I will continue to use Zazzle!

suzannem22
10/17/14

I've been using Zazzle for a couple of years now for all my custom design and printing of my stickers/labels for my candle line. My experience with Zazzle is wonderful. They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. They ship when they say they are going to ship. They stand behind their products 100% and are right on the ball to correct or reprint a product that is not met to my high standards. They don't ask questions but back their guarantee! I highly recommend them.

Thankyou Zazzle.

S. Meyers

renaw1
10/16/14

I will never be using this company again! I ordered invitations on the 7th! Was told they would be shipped the next day. I contacted customer support on the 10th, they told me they would upgrade my shipping and send them out. It is now the 13th. I had to called again and they told me they would definitely be shipped out today! They aren't!! I even asked if I were to just place a new order if they could just expedite that once since obviously my old order is going nowhere!!! I was told i'd receive a phone called with any updates nothing! I even called again this afternoon and was told nothing. The girl was very rude as well! Apparently they don't like people bugging them when they don't send out an order. My son's birthday party is on the 26th of this month, when and IF I get these by the time I mail them out and people receive them its going to be maybe a couple days before the party! That's EVEN IF I get them! I had to just tell everyone the information. The only reason i'd even want one is for a keepsake for my son's baby book! Way to ruin a 1st birthday party! Thanks alot!!! I will be going back to Shutterfly who ships out the next day always! Sometime even the same day!!!! Ridiculous!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!!!

deannac6
10/16/14

Very happy with order. Ordered my product on Saturday and it was delivered on Tuesday, without paying extra for shipping. Third purchase from Zazzle and every experience has been great! Will order again for sure!

kellyj32
10/16/14

My order came quickly and the material was very nice. I love the way my tea towels turned out and I think they will sell at my art exhibit.

crystala1
10/9/14

I order from Zazzle.com 2/3 times a week. I mostly purchase postcards. Zazzle has the largest selection (more than eBay or Amazon, I think). There has yet to be an image that I wanted and I could not find. The quality is speculate! The cardstock they use is of the highest quality, the images come out crisp and clear. Not to mention the shipping time. I live in Hawaii and I receive my orders in 3/4 days, depending on what day I place my order. They are fast, efficient and I try to recommend them to everyone I know.

kaylinw
10/5/14

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. I had to order 3 because I couldn't decide which design I liked best. The graphics, artwork, type work, EVERYTHING was perfect on EACH of the cards. Customizing them online was easy with the program Zazzle has and stress-free. They came on time in the mail and I was very pleased with the product. It was everything they said it would be and more. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Tip for consumers: Check out their other cool products besides business cards!

dianner2
10/4/14

I was TOTALLY impressed with these pillows. The color was vivid, loved the trendy design and the quality of the pillows was amazing. They were not cheap looking at all and there was a hidden zipper so you can wash the cases! Nice inner pillows as well. I got a lot of compliments on them! Exceeded my expectations. Thanks Zazzle and thanks Everdawn!

Tip for consumers: It is worth the risk to order, judging from my positive experience!

karent25
10/3/14

Quality of sweatshirt was fine Had it customized for Ovarian Cancer felt the grahic could have been better the hood is tight around the neck when not up overall it is a satisfactory rating

annief14
10/1/14

wish I had looked here before ordering. I bought gifts well in advance of the supposed shipping times.I have received nothing and all correspondence has been ignored by them. So basically they took my money and gave me nothing.

Tip for consumers: don't use them. They have basically taken my money and left me with a very disappointed person. I showed him a photo of the gift, he was excited, it never arrived and I have received no explanation or refund.

tedb33
9/30/14

The xtreme case meets or exceeds the protection offered by the OtterBox, and the graphics are excellent. Also, the iPhone screen visibility is better than with an OtterBox.

I was amazed by how quickly I received the product- much faster than promised by Zazzle.

I will definitely order from Zazzle again.

raqueld3
9/29/14

I wish there were 0 stars as option. I ordered a mouse pad and a card for my husband's birthday last month and I never received it, it's been more than 30 days and nothing, when I complained they refunded ,e 3 days later, but I wasted my time creating a present for my husband and he never got it, he was so excited about it because he was studying the subject. On the email they had the nerve to say "they would make an exception in refunding me this time because I'd have to return the product to receive a refund" mind you! I wouldn't be requesting refund if I had gotten the product I paid for! Websites like this should be shut down as a Scam.

Tip for consumers: Tip, please do what I did and pay with Paypal, because you can request a refund if you don't receive your product.
Better tip is: DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, I bought things from India that arrived quicker than from this website.

jasonk41
9/28/14

Helpful customer service who actually care.
More products and designs than you can throw a stick at - can be on this site for days.
Love seeing the creativity of folks.
Ordered a custom dog bowl for my puppy.
Quality products delivered fast considering they are made one at a time.

stevef44
9/27/14

The order arrived in Perfect time and everything was CORRECT! Considering 1/2 the order was custom....it was all absolutely made "to order". Thank you. We will be coming back again for more things and passing on the excellence of production and product. Keep up the Great Work!