US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

abrahamm32

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK (in 115 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 35 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 382 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

natalief9
8/22/14

I am very upset as \i ordered birth announcement cards on 30 July to arrive within 5-12 days. This was already a long time to wait as I have family members who have been enquiring after sending gifts and we were a little behind after the baby's birth in sending them out. Zazzle sent me a box of envelopes about two weeks ago, but no cards. I then emailed them and they agreed to expedite the cards by courier. Still nothing....Its almost three weeks now and to make matters worse their customer services are not responding to my emails. I still dont have my cards Very upset and very poor service

annah49
8/18/14

I am glad that I did not read the other reviews. Everybody is so upset and frustrated with not getting their orders. Mine came in 3 days- I guess because it was a poster and not a personalized item. Regardless, I love the poster. It actually looks better in reality than on the website. I will order from them again.

carlk18
8/17/14

I have ordered Business cards on 4 separate occassions from Zazzle.co.uk and not had any issues.
The cards are sent form the US which isn't made perfectly clear but as long as you are organised and prepared to wait a couple of weeks then there are no problems.
There are so many customizable templates to choose from and the design tool is pretty intuitive, it's worth the wait. Postage costs are not that high either - a few pounds.
Also there are often discount codes that are published by Zazzle - see here - http://www.zazzle.co.uk/coupons?rf=238182224288745103

As at the date of this review being written there is currently 15% OFF BUSINESS CARDS.

deniseg16
8/17/14

If you need a full-service printing company, Zazzle is not for you. But if you know exactly what you want and can position your artwork on your own, you'll do just fine with Zazzle. They offer more personalize-able products than most other companies, do not charge per color, and offer a satisfaction guarantee. On one of my orders the screen print was too small; I contacted them and they told me how to fix it and they sent out a new order at no additional cost to me and did not require me to return the shirts. But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. And you do have to do all your own work; no one will check it for you before it's created. Also you'll be notified once your order has shipped but there is no day-by-day tracking, kind of frustrating. But I have always received my entire order in the amount of time estimated on their website.

Tip for consumers: Always do an online search for a Zazzle coupon; I have scored some amazing discounts this way.

xanthas
8/16/14

The company has not responded to my email inquiry about an item in my order that has not shipped, and has had the status of "processing" for 11 days now (yet I was already charged in full for the entire order). Their website said the shipping turnaround is 24 hours for this particular item type (unframed poster), yet I have not received any sort of update after 11 days. I guess my only recourse it to dispute this with the credit card company.

cih
8/14/14

i lost all my trust in Zazzle
i'm almost waiting 2 months on my package this can't get any worst !
i was planning to tell my friends about this site but forget it !!

mariap43
8/14/14

Do not order from Zazzle! First off is their misleading Groupon... If you have ordered from them before you know that they offer over 100,000 different styles of invites... So when a Groupon comes along in bold writing "110 5x7 invites for $44.99" you know this is a good deal.... Then you read the very fine print that says you have 300 to choose from!... That's not the worse part...after you go to this list of restricted invites they are in categories... There are less than 30 different birthday invites to choose from!!! What a scam... No one wants this group of outdated invites to begin with!
The email customer service takes DAYS to get back to you! Hello year 2014... The phone customer service is a joke.... Don't try and use a coupon code ( that is on their website)...most likely it won't work with your order..

kims67
8/13/14

Don't waste your time or money....products are poor quality and customer service is the worst I've experienced with an online company. The claim that "100% satisfaction is guaranteed or money back" is completely false. The $#*!tail napkins I ordered for a wedding were not only poor quality but arrived with green ink instead of gold. Even after I submitted photos of the ink next to a green leaf as reference, Ashley in customer service told me the ink looked gold and denied that the product was defective. She refused to provide a shipping label for return. So much for the company that earned its great reputation for their cute stamps

A representative from Zazzle did contact me and apologize upon seeing this post. The problem as been resolved.

penelopez
8/13/14

I received the wrong order. I emailed customer support and received a generic response that in no way addressed the problem.

andreae12
8/8/14

I ordered invites for my birthday which is now only 3 weeks away and they still have not arrived. That was over 2 weeks ago. I will ensure this company is investigated thoroughly. They have messed with the wrong person.

melinas1
8/7/14

I just got an email saying that my order was cancelled because my billing address and the delivery address do not match. It also states that the department tried to contact me to confirm the address but no email or phone was actually made/sent. I actually called customer service, Yes! they did answer after about 25 mins, the Lady on the other end said there was nothing that she could do, that I have to contact the fraud department. I am getting married in less than a week and this was going to be my wedding gift to my loved one yet it might not make it on time Because I HAD TO REORDER!!!! yes I PLACED THE ORDER AGAIN!!!
Hopefully someone gets back to me as soon as possible and this gets resolve quickly I have less than 8 days now for this to get deliver!!!!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE....SO FAR................

lesaf
8/4/14

I ordered 4 turtle ties for my wedding coming up on August 22nd. The ties are not what I was looking for in the design. I don't want a return, I want to exchange for a different style! NO ONE there will answer the phone or answer my emails! I am running out of time to do this exchange!! I am going to contact my bank and dispute the charge and just send them back and take my business elsewhere. This is the worst customer service ever! I am a customer service manager and if my customer service department did this I would get FIRED!! HORRIBLE!!!!

mariee12
8/3/14

Worst company ever. Please report to attorney general. Everyone who wrote on this website that they are scam is right. They never answer the phone. Emails are all returned as undeliverable. The print comes off immediately and the material is so cheap—5 cents in a sweatshop somewhere oversees. Report also to the consumer agencies. These frauds must be stopped and be fined.

brielleb2
8/2/14

I ordered business cards from Zazzle TWO MONTHS ago. Not only did the image come out completely crooked on the card but they gave me the wrong color fill. I've sent about five emails and even included pictures of the janky cards but no one has contacted me about sending me a return label or giving me a refund. The numbers on the site just don't work. I was very much looking forward to using this company, especially since it's pretty inexpensive and I'm always buying so many business cards, but I'm SUPER disappointed with the service and I feel like I've been scammed.

arianal1
8/2/14

Had the horrible experience of getting my order from this company. Will never ever deal with them again.
Ordered "gold foil" business cards to get nothing but a cheap as card, absolutely no gold foil on this, 100 cards for over $40, complete rip off. If I had known the order would have been so bad I would have ordered from my home country which is New Zealand. I could have ordered the same cards here for less than half the price I had paid to them and get more cards.
I have tried contacting the company numerous times, once to ask about the delivery date (they have a web address zazzle.co.nz which makes you think they are nz based so I had expected it to arrive sooner than 4 weeks) also for my complaint once I had received the cards, and none has been answered. They say on the package slip: if you are not satisfied with your order, then return within 15 days however this doesn't have a return address. Also the ordering system is not clean, they use so many different order numbers, you have a product order, then there is postage order number, and I notices all order ID's were different from even what they have emailed me !

This is nothing but rip off, they get away with scamming you by providing you with cheap as products at low cost to themselves while you pay good money thinking you will get a quality product and at the end of the day they can get away with it by proving they have shipped your item.

Completely disappointed and will spread the word of how bad the quality is. The card is obviously cheap is it thin paper material with simple layout. ABSOLUTE False advertising when you see their designs and descriptions. Can't express enough just how disappointed I am

victoriae
8/1/14

I just got off the phone with Ben, a Zazzle rep. He was extremely helpful with a package that we are desperate to arrive by this Friday for a wedding (THIS SATURDAY! ). Of course, there is no promise that it will arrive on time but the peace of mind he provided through trying his best to get it here was awesome. We have our fingers crossed! Thank you Ben...sincerely!!!!!

steveg47
8/1/14

HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE! I've been calling and emailing for a month to return my items. They won't answer their phones or reply to emails. STAY AWAY! You've been warned!

justinr31
8/1/14

Buyer Beware, Zazzle will sign you up for a monthly fee without telling you during your first check out and continuously charge you every month. They will then deny that they are ripping you off and refuse to help over the phone. Shop here if you like to be ripped off and have fraudulent acts committed against you. Terrible customer service and terrible business practices.

temig
7/28/14

Absolutely terrible, this company is a scam.
There is no way to actually obtain a refund for a product, because they do not respond to emails and the contact numbers on their website are fake.
The quality of goods is very bad too so you are likely to want to return them!

Stay away from them!

geraldb25
7/28/14

How does this company stay in business? I ordered two poster prints and they immediately charged my credit card. I have had absolutely no communication from the company - no email, no confirmation number, nothing. Tried calling, and after almost an hour on hold, I gave that up. Worst on line business experience ever. I cannot use an order ID to track because I never received any correspondence.

edenm15

Hello Zazzle Team,
I have an order that has not been received, yet shipping was confirmed and should have been delivered by now. Could you please advise whats going on? My event is only a few weeks away and I'm starting to worry.

jays282
7/27/14

After reading all these one star reviews, my suspicion is validated. This is an unscrupulous company. I have received the royal runaround for a refund on a cheap defective product - right out of the box. I noticed another review here where a customer has been waiting for a refund for 27 days! Why should a customer have to wait a full pay cycle on a credit card refund? They state that a refund will take up to 21 days DEPENDING ON THE PROCESSING SPEED OF YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. They make it sound like YOUR bank is slowing things when the truth is probably more like that they do not issue a refund till the last day - if that, based on this other review.

The longest I have ever waited on a cc refund from any other seller - even hundreds of dollars - has been less than a week.

When I contacted them about this junk item, they said I could throw it away - what company does that? They probably pay pennies for this crap.

I have been put on endless hold by customer "service." It is more like customer abuse. You will have better luck calling the ORDER number 877-893-8935 to get through to a live person because they want to sell you another piece of junk. When I asked to talk to a supervisor, they put me on permanent hold. if you contact them by email they issue an automated case number and never follow-up. I have been issued three automated case numbers - no response.

Stay away from this company.

cynthiat2
7/25/14

Wish I would have seen these reviews last night when I was ordering a birthday present for my daughter. First off I received an email stating "Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order due to a conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." Not sure why they would have a product on their website they can't sell! If that wasn't frustrating enough then I find out they charged my card TWICE (they are in pending status at the moment) Also in the email they are saying 7-10 business days before I will get my money back on my card, I work in retail and know for a fact that the charges haven't even settled yet since I did this at 1:00 am this morning. Also on their website they say customer service hours are 6:00 am- 9:00 pm EST but when I called at 9:00 am this morning no one answered because they don't open until 9:00am PST. I wish I would have read all of the reviews before ordering, there is not one positive one and I'm not sure how this company is still in business. I will be calling again as soon as they are open and they better void the transactions.

cathyc26
7/23/14

I ordered a shirt from Zazzle and it was a Large for my husband. It shrunk down two sizes ....I had buyers remorse but just figured I'd suck this up....three weeks later I get a PayPal charge for $9.99 from my PayPal account that was NOT authorized NOR did I make another purchase!! PayPal is investigating. I have no faith in this company now. Stay Away!

robertw100
7/15/14

Ordered placemats - when I washed one it faded - sent email to Zazzle and they wanted a photo of the product sent to them - what - where is the 30 day guarantee come in -still fighting with them

jenr13
7/13/14

I never do this but I'm putting a company on blast. Never shop on Zazzel ever again! I just had the WORST customer service from there. Coming from a family of business owners where "the customer is always right" they should be ASHAMED of themselves! They're thieves.

joannag4
7/12/14

I ordered graduation cards for my son's graduation as a Doctor from zazzle.co.uk for delivery to the UK. Although I searched the website, it did not inform me that the cards were manufactured in California, It is now over a week AFTER the graduation and the cards have not arrived. I also contacted the Zazzel Customer Service through the website to find out where the cards were manufactured as they were so late - it took them a week to email me a reply. Very poor service - don't order from Zazzle

jeandreb
7/11/14

I ordered business cards and gift cards from them which is the worst quality EVER so thin and bad quality!!! They have their fake "if you don't love it return it" motto but you have to get an RA and it's impossible to get hold of anyone I've sent two emails and phoned and phoned but nothing?? I had to create this post in hopes that a customer service representative would care enough to contact me so I can send this S#it back!!! STAY AWAY

trishh6
7/11/14

Horrendous! I ordered a lovely personalised card as a thank you for a friend following a wonderful weekend away with her and her family. That was 3 weeks ago. Nothing has turned up... Despite paying the (unbelievably over-priced) express delivery price of £13.88! The card itself was only £2.85. I've emailed the 'contact us' address twice-no reply. I've called the US customer helpline twice but after holding for 10+ minutes had to hang up (why do they have a UK site - but only a chargeable US number for customers to call?). Gutted - I'd like it know where my card went, get a refund and an apology.

ericaw7
7/11/14

I ordered 50 wedding invitations for my wedding which ended up having an error. I sent in several requests to return and replace them with no answer. No one answers the phone!

This is for my wedding people!

natashar4
7/11/14

I have tried Zazzle twice and both times they have failed to deliver on their claim of fast turnaround times. Shame on me for giving them a second chance. They claim that they can process most orders within 24 hours. I spent 20 minutes on hold waiting to confirm with their customer care that I would receive the item on time. I even paid $50 for expedited shipping. They can not live up to their claim. It took days longer than they promised to process my orders and both times they delivered them very late. As a result I've had to go without Christmas cards and birthday invitations. They should not claim to provide speedy service if they can't live up to their promise. They set false expectations and then disappoint because they can't deliver on them. The quality of the cards was ok, but not worth the cost. Use Vista Print instead. They are much more reliable.

candin
7/10/14

The previous customer was accurate in describing the customer service. It really is terrible. They advertise a free trial that wasn't free (for me at least). After a few emails they explained per the agreement the $9.95 isn't refundable. Well, if it is worth me not ordering from them again over $9.95 then so be it. Then the order....invites looked ok but arrived 3 days later then expected. I will be ordering from Snapfish or Shutterfly.

Update: Zazzle replied that they would issue a refund to my card and could be expected to take up to 30 days. Their response came on April 14th. As of today, June 23rd, there is no credit posted to my account. It's not the money as much as what it says about the company paying attention to it's customers and paying attention to details.

2nd update 07/10/14. As of today the amount was refunded with apologies that the refund was overlooked. Unfortunately it doesn't change my review.

ce1102
7/10/14

Ordered a framed print from this site. It was very poorly packed and arrived damaged. I called the so-called service number and got no answer. I emailed and after a delay got a form response saying that they were not themselves responsible but would "file a claim on my behalf" with the shipping company they used. They further asked that I send them jpegs of the damage. I sent them the pictures as requested but said their reply was unacceptable, that they needed to stand behind their own order, and I said they needed to pick up the product for a full refund or let me keep it with a credit for the damaged frame. This has gone on for weeks and I don't have time for this bull$#*!. Next I will file a claim through my credit card and report these clowns to the BBB

kellyr35
7/8/14

UPDATE - Received a response from Zazzle customer service and received a full refund. Thank you.

I've used Zazzle several times and was very happy with their products, until I had to return something. A month ago I ordered a couple of t-shirts. I need to return one of them because it is not true to size (too small). However, you cannot return anything to Zazzle without first getting an RMA #, which you must do by contacting them. I've been trying for over 2 weeks now to get this number without success - 3 online RMA forms, 1 email to customer service (support@zazzle.com), and 1 phone call (I never actually spoke with a person, I was just on hold for over 26 minutes), and I still have not heard a single word from them. They have a 30 day return policy, so I think they are just waiting me out until the 30 days has passed and they can tell me that it's too late.

I will never buy from them again, which is unfortunate, because I really did like their stuff.

lisat45
7/8/14

I'm so upset! Ordered a personalised memorial hanging ornament for my lovely friend's funeral wake, to hang on their 'memory tree'. I received a parcel from Zazzle this week - addressed to me, but the contents were for a person in USA! I received their personalised wedding ornament - did they receive mine?? OMG, I need it for 15th of this month and am fuming! Sent a case message - no reply or acknowledgement! How do I get hold of these people from the UK?? I'm sad I'm being ignored! :-(

kg24
7/7/14

BUYER BEWARE! THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
I ordered from Zazzle. A month later there was another charge from them. At the time I was so busy I assumed it was an adjustment to my order and did not look into it. A year later they charged me AGAIN. I contacted them and they said I had signed up for a membership. I have no knowledge for signing up for a membership and I certainly did not want to renew a membership I had not used in a year. They would not refund it.

msb5
7/5/14

If there is ANY problem or question with your order, & most likely there will be, they do not return emails and never, ever, ever pick up the phone.
When you think you've ordered the perfect gift, pay EXTRA for fast shipping and it doesn't show up, how on earth do they stay in business? Since my dilemma I've read 100's of horrible customer nightmares... my only wish is that I had read them BEFORE I got screwed.

marjorier3
7/5/14

Stay away from zazzle! Their promise of 100% satisfaction that if you don't love it they will take it back is not true at all! I emailed them to get a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) per instruction for return, they emailed me back right away to clarify my request. I emailed them twice to clarify everything what I wanted and that I am requesting replacement, I never heard anything from them at all. Beware!

dc66
7/3/14

Very unhappy with my Zazzle experience.
I am still waiting for my shirts two months after placing the order.
Despite several requests via the Zazzle website and via direct email, customer service still has not replied.
I purchase many products on the internet. Unless Zazzle corrects this situation, I will never use Zazzle again and will warn people widely against buying from Zazzle.

UPDATE: after posting on SiteJabber, Zazzle was very prompt in replying and correcting the problem. It would have been better had Zazzle responded promptly to my direct enquiries via its website, and better if there had been no problem in the first place. But in the end, Zazzle fixed the problem, and should be given credit for that. Thank you, Chanel, for turning around my opinion of Zazzle, or leaving open the possibility that I may in future do business with Zazzle.

johnw211
7/2/14

Still waiting for goods to arrive, keep creating and emailing case, still heard nothing not even an acknowledgment.

melanieh7
7/2/14

I ordered a poster for my 13 year olds birthday 18 days ago. I am frustrated that not only hasn't it arrived in the promised 12 days but it hasn't arrived at all !, I can't track it, no-one has replied to the 3 emails I have sent, the phone number is American........Where is my poster?????????? I think this is my worst online buying experience and would not use zazzle again. Wish I had read these reviews before I ordered.

turbozmand
7/1/14

I have used Zazzle on several occasions to make custom items and to purchase items already available. Each transaction has gone off without a hitch and I have been highly satisfied each and every time.

sh5337
6/27/14

item was not worth the $50+ price tag.

Return is a joke. Need RMA number from Zazzle in order to return and pay for return MYSELF. no response by phone or email and 30 day return limit. I bet it will take 31 days to get the RMA number to return. A joke.

veronicad6
6/26/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM ZAZZLE!

I ordered Bridal Shower invitations and only one was what I ordered all of the others was the sample on the screen!! I called customer service and was left on hold for 36minutes before I gave up. I emailed them twice and have not heard back. What am I supposed to do with all of these use less samples? I will never order from here again. The worst thing is that for the 36 min. I was on hold I kept hearing over and over how they guarantee 100% satisfaction of your money back. This is far from the truth it's been nothing but a headache dealing with this company and I will never deal use or recommend them again!!!!

nataliew8
6/25/14

Despite Zazzle providing great business card designs and custom design options I am very disappointed in their service. I ordered my custom bushiness cards on 6/6/14....it is now the 26/6/14 and I am still waiting for them to arrive. In addition to this I have tried calling both contact lines both of which seem incorrect or unavailable! My emails and service resquest have not been responded too. VERY unhappy and disappointed in this service. I strongly discourage using Zazzle for anyone who is considering ordering from this sight and ordering to Australia. Considering their moto says "We promise 100% satisfaction.
If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!"..... I am 100% not satisfied!!

sethg10
6/24/14

Do not order from this company. They have a great practice of taking your money and then later, if they feel the image is in violation of something, they will cancel the order but keep your money. At some point they will eventually give it back so they say. However, I am not in the habit of handing money over to a company that takes your money and then decides to not make it.

I was initially denied to make a particular mug, and then I changed the graphic at which point they denied me again. In the meantime, they are holding onto over $40 of my money. I know its not that much money but its the principle.

Do not use this service.

ricv
6/23/14

My order was incomplete. An item was missing from my order. I have contacted them twice and have not received a reply. I had to bring this issue to Paypal to be resolved. Beside from a very poor customer service, the resolution being used is of lowest quality. I would strongly suggest everyone to stay away from this site.

rachell47
6/20/14

I have repeatedly sent cases to Zazzle inquiring about the status of my order and have not received any useful feedback. It has almost been three weeks and I still have not received my order (which is not the 5-12 days delivery time that Zazzle promised on their website). Originally, the mugs I purchased were bought as a gift, however this delay in shipping has created problems for me and now I am unable to give the mugs as presents because it is so late. I am extremely disappointed in Zazzle's service. I do believe that I paid a considerable amount for the mugs and I at least expect it to be delivered in good quality.

If I had known the shipping would take this long, I would not have chosen standard shipping because then I would be able to track my order, which clearly I am unable to do now. But then again, if I would have known, I would not have ordered from Zazzle in the first place.

I am not impressed at the customer service and would not recommend this for others.

hannahc9
6/19/14

I ordered three posters, paid quite a lot for them assuming the quality would be ok. but Zazzle clearly did not have the right resolution image to start off with as the quality was awful. They should not be advertising these products at the sizes they are. I have since written to customer services directly and also online and have now been ignored for 9 days. So my experience is pretty awful products combined with pretty awful customer service. Would never ever use again, and wish I'd paid attention to the other poor reviews before buying.

charlotteh12
6/16/14

Awful customer service, this site is a scam! They took my money and so far I have received nothing after three weeks. WARNING- DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

8 Photos for Zazzle