US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 249 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 55 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 749 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

shannonb51
3/14/16

I will never order from this company again. I received the wrong invitations and my account was charged for this wrong order. I called and was on hold for over an hour and was first told that if they sent the wrong invitations they would not have charged my account. Wrong!!!! I had the invoice in my hand. I was told that they would refund my account but that it could take 7-21 business days!!! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!! Horrible customer service.

matthewm109
3/14/16

Professional business cards? I wouldn't dare show these to anyone. They look like I made them with a cheap printer at home.

marileeb2
3/11/16

I scrolled through Zazzle's sample designs and found many that were very attractive. I chose the one that seemed to best suit my business purposes, while still expressing my personal tastes. The website made it very easy to customize my business cards. They were delivered within a few days. They were perfect. So far, everyone who has seen them has expressed admiration for the way they look. They turned out even better than I had hoped for when I started searching for business cards!

adrieneb1
3/3/16

I loved everything - it was exactly what I ordered and I couldn't have been happier or more pleased.

junep18
2/29/16

People need to think through color scheme. they must think about color scheme and tone of your party. By putting some thought into the entire party.

richardg137
2/28/16

We just found this company. We really like their products -- very unique. What we have received is of the very highest quality.

suej34
2/28/16

My son ordered an engraved leather phone case and did not read that it was not engraved, just printed. After weeks of asking him to contact zazzle for a return, I finally contacted Zazzle by email re: return. Honestly, we had passed the 30 day mark and didn't think they'd allow us to return the item. I had immediate emails this evening and the company is refunding my purchase and waiving me returning the item. They suggested donating the item which we are going to do and that saved me time mailing the product off. Great refund experience!

rebeccas92
2/28/16

I order a t-shirt from Zazzle. I paid £15 for delivery! but it was express so that's ok I guess. so £30 in total as t-shirt was about £15

Got the order, and now have been sent an invoice from Zazzle for $21.82. Nothing on the invoice to say what it relates to, but a quick goggle says it is import fees!

SO BEWARE! the price you pay at the till is not the real price, you will be hit be a 2nd invoice for import fees, though this was never mentioned at anytime when browsing the site or placing the order.

I have raised a case with the customer service team but by looking at these reviews I don't expect a response soon. As I ordered to my work address, work are now chasing me for payment. SNEEKY.

Do not order from here as they have hidden fees. All together including the new invoice the t-shirt was NOT worth it.

kimd61
2/22/16

You will not be disappointed with the Business Cards that Zazzle offers. I just love the quality of the cards.

donnac91
2/22/16

I have had two orders now with Zazzle; one for wedding invitations, and one for mugs. Customization was easy, customer service was extremely patient with all my questions, and the products are truly truly top notch. Many compliments were received on the invitations and the mugs are gifts I haven't delivered yet. I'm sure they will be loved! When I searched their site for mugs there were thousands of options and each was customizable. I love scrolling through there pages. It's easy and I still can't believe the vast assortment of products. Lately I'm looking at customizable Easter gifts!

tonim24
2/18/16

Women's Tee shirts with my own photo are fun. I have now uploaded three different photos and have had them printed on shirts. All look good, and fit well.

danielleh40
2/12/16

So I read a lot of bad reviews and that it takes forever to ship. The complete opposite happened for me the shipping was on time and my product was exactly what I expected. I got so paranoid about the bad reviews that my order was going to take forever and was going to suck. I'm actually really happy with zazzle! Reviews aren't always right. The fit and everything was perfect on my shirt.

deannad15
2/12/16

My business cards came out great! And if I may suggest... The indestructible cards are awesome! They really don't tear!!! It may bend it a little bit but that's it!

shawnc36
2/12/16

I was impressed with the deal, the sites ease of use, and the quality of the product.

warrenh28
2/10/16

Had my order arrived as expected, I'm certain that I'd be giving Zazzle a five-star review right now; however, that was not the case.

1. A custom mug was out of stock preventing one of five items from shipping. There was no notification sent regarding this issue. It was only discovered after following up on the order (which had been paid for in full). This was 10 days after the order was placed.
2. Options for how to proceed with the order were provided in an automated email support response; however, the instructions that explain how to modify an item so that an order can proceed turned out to not apply in case of the custom mug. This caused yet another delay in an already delayed order.
3. Even thought I had already been charged for the order with five items, revising the order online made it appear as if I was placing the order for the other four items for first time and the online cart was going to charge me as if the revised order was a second order.

Upside: I was able to cancel the order and receive a full refund (and about 30 days had passed).
Downside: I would have been perfectly happy with four of the five items that I had ordered.

moniquew5
2/8/16

It's thick material, wrinkles fall out easily, and the writing is beautiful. The gold seems more brownish, but it is still worth every penny

laurief17
2/8/16

I ordered something that came to me incorrectly. Ithe description said i was to receive envelopes and instead I got envelope liners. Zazzle immediately credited me within 3 days.

ericb109
2/8/16

Basically I created a logo for a hat, it was returned unable to be printed with issues, I called spoke directly with CSR about issues, corrected the issues, resubmitted, and it was rejected again. I sent a email back asking how this could be, and received a response that my order is now being processed. When I looked online it says my order was still cancelled, and when asking customer service about the order they have not responded.

Update - apparently this company cannot communicate internally. The order was cancelled but just didn't let the other person "confirming" my order know. So my suggestion is order at your own risk,

ashleyl63
2/7/16

Loved the way my Photo turned out! Looks amazing on my wall and I can't wait to order more!!

kimc101
2/7/16

I have ordered T-shirts and postage stamps putting my own photos on them. Products are always top notch! I love Zazzle and will use it for anything I need. I highly recommend anyone to use this you will not be disappointed!

stephaniel42
2/6/16

New customer, will keep ordering, thank you!

debbiek32
2/3/16

I've ordered necklaces, bracelets and now Night Lights from Zazzle. I've been Happy with everything I've ordered. I've never been disappointed in anything I've received and will definitely order from them in the near future.

delainaa
1/28/16

I have worked with Zazzle.com three times over the last couple of months. Twice for business cards, magnets, stationary, etc. for my business and a customized t-shirt for a friend. All three times I was pleased with the outcome!

ruthc37
1/21/16

Twice I ordered burp cloths and one cloth was unsatisfactory but ZAZZLE corrected it immediately when I notified them. THe others I ordered were absolutely beautiful and perfect. Everyone at the baby shower ooooed and awwwed and some asked me where I got the items. I was only too gad to share with them but told them to let me know if/when they would use ZAZZLE for another shower because I didn't want them to order anything I ordered. :>) I LOVE ZAZZLE. I have ordered other things before and have been very happy with my experience with them.

dorad9
1/15/16

This sweatshirt is so awesome! I work as a jail nurse and it represents my sense of humor well. The sweatshirt is made of GOOD quality too. It doesn't pill like some I have paid more for. I would definitely recommend it to others.

jessicah97
1/15/16

I ordered a t-shirt for my mother in law and when it came it was the wrong size however when I contacted customer service they sent another at no charge and let me keep the other. Now my mother and I can look cute together. I was very happy with the company.

sarahw111
1/11/16

I never leave negative reviews but am extremely frustrated by lack of communication. I have used zazzle in the past to order staff uniforms and found them very good so ordered again over a month ago. I have now sent 3 emails to chase up where my order is and have had zero response. Extremely frustrating and disappointing.

Have now had a response (I believe due to this review) and my issue has been resolved with more t-shirts being made up and sent express.

jennyc48
1/7/16

I've ordered from this site several times and have always been satisfied with the quality of the product. This holiday season, I ordered a custom mug for my dad and a custom pillow for my brand new nephew. After placing my order, I noticed a different pillow that I liked better for my nephew. I went to my order history, not even 5 minutes after placing my order and there was no option to cancel specific items in my order, or even the entire order. I e-mailed customer service in hopes of simply being able to change out the pillow on my order. They didn't get back to me until the next day and cancelled my order. They told me I could change the design on the pillow and re-submit my order. By the time their customer service responded to me, the promotional code was no longer valid and the pillow would have cost me twice as much as I had originally paid and I wasn't able to change out the pillow for an entirely different one, I was only able to change the color and words on the pillow I'd originally selected --- not what I wanted to do. I decided to settle for the original pillow I ordered and told zazzle I didn't want the order to be cancelled and for them to simply submit my order the way I had originally placed it (this conversation took place Dec 13). I then received an e-mail confirmation that my package was ready to be shipped (Dec 14), so I assumed my order was going to arrive as I had originally placed it. I was also charged for both items on Dec 15. I came home only to see I was only shipped the mug I had ordered. I contacted the zazzle support team, only to battle with them over what had happened to my order. All I wanted is for the pillow to be sent to my sister, for my nephew. I found out after several very misleading e-mails that I had in fact been reimbursed for the pillow I'd purchased, but it was only after a week of e-mails being sent back and forth that I'd found this out. I am now on the phone with their customer service (on hold) waiting to find out if I can still purchase the pillow at the discounted price, considering I never asked them to cancel the order, I simply asked them if it was possible to change the pillow out for another one (which it wasn't and they weren't clear about). I've been on hold with zazzle for 15 minutes now, there must be quite a number of unsatisfied customers.

********* AFTER 30 MINUTES OF BEING ON HOLD, ZAZZLE ANSWERED AND IS NOW GIVING ME A 50% OFF CODE SO I CAN ORDER THE PILLOW I ACTUALLY WANTED FOR THE PRICE I WANTED.

maryb245
1/6/16

The reproductions by Zazzle capture the detail and color well.

lisaf97
1/5/16

After 20 and 16 years respectively for our two daughters, it is wonderful to have a vendor with so many options and creative ideas for Christmas ornaments. This is the 3rd Christmas we have ordered from Zazzle and the ornaments have been huge hits. The web site is fairly easy to use and the shipping has been very easy.

daraa4
1/3/16

The Mugs were a cute gift for my husband's colleagues. The recipients got them on time and they seem to like them. The "honey badger" jokes continue!

nancyj48
1/1/16

My husband was thrilled when I put his quote on a shirt. Very unique gift. Came quickly and looked just as it did on the website.

sharonh62
12/31/15

I have ordered mugs and notecards from this company and have never been disappointed. You can find that special something for anyone on your gift list, or even yourself! The selection is huge and there are unique designs that are hard to find anywhere else. The company does seem to care about its customers.

Tip for consumers: Although some items are a bit pricey, you can find that perfect, unique gift that is well worth the price. Something for everyone!

brendam63
12/31/15

Zazzle offers a forum for any organization to sell products. I really LOVE the formal "Cat Scouts" logo products. Why? The Cat Scout products outline FUN! Cat Scout products feature historical hiking, camping events as illustrated in the Online version of "The Cat Scout Handbook." This is FUN! Zazzle helps create FUN!

stephanies108
12/30/15

I would rate them lower, but they were fast on my save the dates and invitations. I ordered plain envelopes on 11/9. Around 2 weeks later I sent an email asking if there was any update on them. They responded with it could take 2-3 business WEEKS to manufacture these. I was not aware of this, and I still don't understand how custom invitations with envelopes ship within 2 days of ordering. I waited till around 12/10 to email, still no envelopes. They emailed back that they were still working on them and they would upgrade my shipping. 12/21 I finally received an email saying they were going to ship. 12/24 they finally departed the facility even though it said next day air. Almost 2 months and I still have not received them. They did great with my save the dates and invitations but a simple thing like this makes me very iffy to order anything else from them.

elw360
12/30/15

I opened 2 cases because my order was supposed to arrive on Dec. 22, by the 24 it hadn't even shipped so no way to get it for Christmas. Neither of my cases were weber answered, waited 20 minutes on hold and gave up.

catheriner28
12/27/15

I ordered my xmas cards from Zazzle, and paid for express service/shipping. The box that came only included half of my cards and they actually put in WET envelopes. There was no damage to the box, so the wetness didn't happen in transit. They put them in there. They shipped a replacement for the remainder of my order - still not here....it's Christmas eve. They suck. I will never order from them again.

Tip for consumers: They resolved my issue by refunding my money. Still wouldn't recommend using them though.

dm243
12/26/15

I had originally written a review expressing my frustration when I placed an order on December 5 expecting processing within 2-3 business days, and it was delayed and wouldn't arrive by Christmas. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to confirm the delay or cancel my order despite numerous attempts, and later wrote another e-mail asking to just cancel my order.

Within 12 hours of writing the second e-mail asking to cancel my order, Zazzle responded and provided full customer service that exceeded my expectations. While I'm disappointed to not receive my order by Christmas, I appreciated Zazzle making the best of a bad situation. Based on my experience, they have made a repeat customer and I would certainly order again.

lyndau
12/26/15

I ordered on December 8th after making sure that allowed plenty of time for Christmas delivery. When there was no sign of my order I emailed Zazzle twice, after checking the progress on the web site which still said "processing". I received no response to my emails, but finally got a message stating that my order was shipping two days ago. The UPS site says delivery expected January 4th; obviously way too late for Christmas.

I have ordered from Zazzle for several years without incident. Somehow things have gone terribly wrong. You could have made this up to me Zazzle. You could have sent it with expedited shipping after you received my emails. You could have offered a discount. You could have simply responded to my emails with an apology. Having done none of these things, you have now made it clear that customer service at Zazzle is nonexistent. The brick and mortar stores can be grateful to you though, since you now provide the kind of online experience that will keep them in business.

I also order from Café Press, and they have not let me down. From now on, they will receive all my business.

jacques128
12/26/15

Still trying to get an Authorized Return Form after 3 days. And Why do I need their
authorization to return an ill fitting cheap quality shirt? Got an email saying I would hear from a rep "soon." Still waiting. Forget the phone lines. Their "elves" are busy says the pre recorded message. Since they have a time limit on returns I'm wondering if they stall till you either give up or your time has elapsed. No more orders from me!

razelld
12/25/15

I ordered custom mug and a greeting card for my grandmas bday, the custom mug has been approved but the other one was not. They told me that they need to cancel the entire order, and send me the refund within 7-10 working days! Wtf!!! Now they told me to send another order and pay again. Poor system!!! Definitely not to use zazzle again.

kimc93
12/25/15

I liked that Zazzle offers so many different types of prints to display on items! I found one which was perfect!

responsep
12/25/15

I ordered a tshirt Dec 10 2015 and for 2 weeks it said "processing" . I emailed twice to get a status update and on Christmas Eve (this was to be a christmas gift) I am notified the colour I chose is discontinued. That might have been nice to know a lot earlier on!
They've offered me a refund so I'll see if and when I get one.
I'd steer clear of this company. And I too wish I had read reviews before ordering! !!

colletteh1
12/24/15

Ordered a pair of personalize car mats for my daughters Christmas Gift on 12/14.. I was guaranteed my order before Christmas, even paid for 2 day shipping for extra security to ensure it would be received. No Car Mats, and no email to advise me that my order would be delayed. Called customer service, on hold for 1hr and still no assurance. I have read great reviews, but this experience has made me very bitter towards services provided. Never Again!

karym1
12/24/15

I ordered youth business cards that were shipped on 11/20/2015 and still have not received them- It is now 12/21/2015.
After sending my first enquiry several weeks ago I was told I would have to wait 30 days before they would look into it as I should have ordered from the Canadian site.
However, this was not made clear during my order.
I have sent 2 follow up emails requested my item since and no response yet.
The cards were intended to be a christmas present for my son.
Extremely disappointed in the service!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Zazzle!

sallyr22
12/24/15

I was looking for a key chain with a chefs hat, didnt think I would find one and my daughter went searching for me and recommended zazzle , it is adorable just what I was thinking of.

kristac3
12/24/15

COMPLETELY & UTTERLY HORRIBLE.... UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY READ ALL THESE BAD REVIEWS ABOUT ZAZZLE, AFTER ORDERING INVITATIONS FOR MY CLOSE FRIEND'S WEDDING..... THE SITE SAID THE ORDER WOULD HAVE ARRIVED A WEEK LATER (4 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING).... I WENT TO CANADA & THE U.S. ON VACATION -- RETURNED TO JAMAICA ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW.... IT'S THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS AND THE PACKAGE HAS STILL NOT ARRIVED & ZAZZLE'S RESPONSE IS IT MAY HAVE BEEN "LOST IN TRANSIT"!!!!!! SHAMEFUL! AND THEY'RE SUGGESTING A REPLACEMENT -- A MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING!!! AM I STUPID OR CRAZY????? I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO HEAR THE NAME ZAZZLE AGAIN MUCH MORE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY! FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU -- U AIN'T GONNA FOOL ME AGAIN!!!!! I NEED MY FULL REFUND ASAP!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, STICK TO THE REPUTABLE AND PROVEN ONLINE SITES YOU KNOW BUYERS.... ZAZZLE IS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!

deraldw
12/24/15

Poor customer service!!! Don't use them... No response from Zazzle and it's been 19 days!!!

karissal
12/23/15

I ordered on 12/9/15. It said it shipped 12/12 and updated the tracking on 12/14 saying it was going to the destination. It is now 12/20 and it says it was delayed. I need it by Christmas still no word from the company after I contacted them. Had to buy cards from another company to make sure I had them for Christmas. Thanks a lot

yolandat3
12/23/15

I ordered a Christmas gift at the beginning of December and the estimated shipping was December 22nd. It was processing for 2 weeks and I gave them a call. By call i mean I called them and was on hold for an hour before I quit and hung up. I sent them countless emails to customer support, never heard back. I called again, another hold for an hour and finally somebody answered. They said that my item was no longer in production. Seriously? Why was there an option to still buy it? I asked them to order it in a different color and express ship it to me. Guess what...it is still processing. I have sent MORE emails and tried calling again. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of anyone. Now I have to think of another Christmas gift to get which is always fun 5 days before Christmas. WORST. CUSTOMER. SERVICE. EVER

Do not shop here. you have been warned.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
zazzles1
A: Unfortunately, we do not currently have a designated portal for Singapore.
After manufacturing, it may take up to 30 business days for you to receive the order, and there may be duties and taxes owed at the time of delivery.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle