US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 249 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 55 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 749 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

camsm
5/28/16

Brought 3 cards here for 3 different states for both my bridemaids from Melbourne and Auckland and a card for my brother from Sydney.

Although, my brother didn't receive his card for 3 weeks. Then I decided to contact Zazzle. And they immediately sent another one out free of charge and express.

So yes, I do command them for getting on to the problem quickly. And will use this website in the near future.

michaelk163
5/27/16

This was one of those nightmare consumer experiences.
1) The worst was that the first time the shirts were shipped to me, some of the type (our tagline) wasn't visible because it was gray type against a gray shirt. The type was easily legible on the online design tool. I understand that tolerances of shirt and ink color may vary, but expect they would have caught this issue with my design or during the printing process. Instead they mailed me 120 shirts, which I then had to take through a return process (get RMS approval, repack, and take to the UPS store). Three hours of my time. Zazzle was fine about taking the return.
2) The shipping was slow. The website talks about shipping times, so I thought I'd get my shipment in the specified shipment time which was 4 days. It doesn't talk about printing time which was weeks. So given that they eventually shipped, I returned, and then they shipped again; the time was a month before I had the shirts that I could use.
3) I talked with numerous customer service people over the course of the month as I was trying to see when I'd get my order. They were very friendly, and they gave me the impression they were on the case for me, but the shipments still didn't happen.

kathys114
5/26/16

I ordered a pillow for my daughters wedding to surprise them. They assure me it would be in in plenty of time. Not only did it not come it, they had not even started it by her wedding!! Sooo very unhappy!! Don't lie to people just to get them to order from you!! It came in 2 weeks after the wedding!! Never again!!

johnm778
5/23/16

Ordered a shirt (as a birthday gift) a week ago, May 12th, for a promised delivery on May 19th. As of May 20th, shirt has still not shipped! Spoke with customer service on May 18th and was told the shirt was ready for shipment and it would ship that day or 19th latest and delivery would be next day. DIDN'T HAPPEN! Currently on hold to get today's bogus response. Don't do business with this site.

mrc14
5/22/16

I ordered a framed canvas print from the costing 292.34 We are not wealthy people so this was a big purchase as we're trying to decorate our new little house.
So, it came terribly dark, super pixelated, the crappiest frame job ever and they said they could refund the money but not the shipping so we said, ok, knowing because it was a large print, it would be pretty expensive.
It would cost $200 to ship back...
I wrote their customer service and they said they couldn't refund the shipping, it's only if items were damaged in shipping.
So, tomorrow I'm throwing a $300 framed print in the trash, boo.

Tip for consumers: Don't order prints or framed prints from here!

valh15
5/21/16

I have now used Zazzle for two invitations and for customized key chains that we had made for our employees that were graduating. All three products have turned out better than I expected and the costs are extremely fair. I was able to use a Groupon for my son's grad party invitations and was so pleased at the high quality cardstock and presentation - 110 invitations for only $47! There is always a discount code that helps bring costs down and the way that you can customize with your own photos is easy to use and makes things very personal. There a wide variety of designs to choose from as well. I will probably use Zazzle for all future orders of this sort; I am very glad I found them.

aliceh72

Wonderful selection of Postage Stamps saves a trip to the Post Office

charliet14
5/16/16

Help yourself and sanity and do not order from this company. Don't you have enough to worry about instead of invitations??? Here are the facts:
Original May 1st, 2016 ORDER 131-90796108-3660632 Received invitations May 9th, 2016. Revised ORDER 131-23992377-0502150 placed May 9th, 2016
-Paid for expedited shipping and delivery $74 due to deliver May 5th, 2016
-Received the invitations 4 days past stated delivery time of May 5th, 2016 as I received them May 9th, 2016, they said they refunded the expedited $74 cost, but I haven't seen it yet.
-Invitations looked terrible: cropped picture even though online it was perfect. Image was crooked.
-Called to complan and waited on two different phone calls an1:25 minutes
-When I finally got ahold of someone they promised delivery May 13th, 2016
-Did not receive the invitations today on May 13th, 2016
-Sent several emails to support and through customer service over and hour ago and no response.
-Called in and stil nothing resolved after being on hold for 50 mins.

Now the manager cannot tell me when I will get them. 1 hour on phone. No resolution.

These facts are accurate. This is what is wrong with America POOR QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I would like to rate them zero stars but it won't let me.

christinek49
5/16/16

Package was last in transit. Zazzle agreed and told me to confirm address and they would put a RUSH on the item with their production team. Confirmed address immediately. This product took 2 days to ship originally, now for the replacement item RUSH we are on the third day with no word yet when it will ship. Two parts of the order arrived perfectly. The other, that I needed today, is still LOST IN TRANSIT. as I was told by the USPS 3 days ago.

jamesr201
5/16/16

I placed an order for 2 custom polo shirts on 4/25/16 and was given an estimated delivery date of 5/6/16. I wanted to have them for an event I'm attending 5/18. I was pretty confident the 12 day buffer would be sufficient should any problems arise.

As of May 6th the order hadn't even gone into production yet, so I emailed them and was told my shipping would be upgraded at no additional cost, I was still holding out that I would get them in time.

I emailed again on May 11th to inquire again and this time they refunded my shipping, but still no indication as to when the order will ship.

Refunds and upgrades do me no good if I'm not getting the item on time, which now is 5 Business days over due and who knows if it's even been started yet.

I seriously wondering if Zazzle is an outright SCAM.

5/16/16

Zazzle contacted me on 5/13 to say my my order would be delivered Monday, today, 5/16/16. I was going to update the review when I got the email, but seeing how things went on the past, I waited till I received the order, which I did, today. Kudos to Zazzle for finally fulfilling the order.

Would I order from them again? If it was something I really wanted and time was NOT an issue, I would consider it.

Overall the quality was good, though of course they need some work on the delivery time frame that they state up front.

Tip for consumers: Anticipate an additional 1 to 2 weeks from the time frame they give you when you place your order.

biancan5
5/15/16

Absolutely appalled by the service of this company. They rate themselves with 100% customer satisfaction when in fact that is so far from the truth.

I ordered a blanket on the 5th of May to be expressed shipped by the the following week. From the 9th of May to the 12th I have been waiting for it to be delivered at my delivered address. Only to find out for the last three days they have been unsuccessfully delivering it to my postal address, yet nothing was left to state that i had something that to be picked up. I was not notified, was not called (they did have my number)! I was only aware of this now because i had to go out of my way and figure out why i was not receiving my package. On my tracking order it only stated that it was shipped therefore it left me questioning if it was even here.

Only then when i called UPS to track my package they notified me that i would not be getting my package today, I was now going to receive it the following Monday - i needed this gift by Sunday. Even still was not offered a refund for the express payment I made. They were not helpful, I also tried contacting Zazzle directly, again they just brushed my problem aside and only referenced my tracking number.

Will not use this company again!

adriannam2
5/15/16

I ordered my product on May 10th, and on the website it said I would recieve it on May 12th is I paid for expedited shipping. I paid $35 for expedited shipping, and it was a huge mistake. It was made and processed the same day however on May 12th I check online and it still have not been shipped. I called the company and they informed me I would not receive the product until probably the 16th! I am very disappointed as I am on a time schedule and need time to hand out the invitations I have ordered. Their website falsely advertised fast shipping, and falsely advertised next day delivery. I will not be using them again.

eloisel
5/14/16

Ordered wedding invites and RSVP cards. Delivery was fine arrived within the stipulated time, the invites turned out as expected and decent quality for what you pay but the RSVP cards had the bottom chopped off which is were our guest are supposed to write down any dietary requirements. We are under time constraints so have had to send them and have tried to contract customer service but with no response.
If you are placing an order for something really important i would think again

adrianao5
5/13/16

I made 3 orders from zazzle. 2 at the same time (50% off, 1 to be sent to my adress the other one to be sent to France) and a 3rd one couple of days later (full price + express shipping).
1st order received on time but the one I send to France has not arrived. The 3rd one took 6 days to be shipped after I send a message directly to the store. They only answered to my email with an automatic message saying they will offer express shipping but, I paid for that

Tip for consumers: After making the comment here on the site. Customer service has been very reactive and gave me all the help and answers I needed. Unfortunately, I will leave this comment here anyways because I feel this company really needs to improve Customer service and answer to clients accurately and ON TIME.
Besides that.. My invitations were perfect... I am happy with the product

adrianeg1
5/12/16

I am graduating Sat. May 14th and ordered a custom made shirt for a party I'm having on Thurs. and I have not heard a peep about it since placing the order on Fri. I sent an email and NO response and called the CS dept and have been sitting on hold for 37 minutes or more now; so for now I am not happy with the (Customer) Service. I do not appreciate and/or like this as I need to know if I'm going to have a shirt on Thurs. and if not need to find another alternative.

susand121
5/12/16

I ordered pillows for my daughter's wedding reception 10 days ago and paid for 2 day shipping , which according to their email would be deliverered tomorrow at the latest. They haven't even shipped and the wedding is this Sat! To make it worse, I have been on hold for over three hours when I made 4 attempts to reach them at all different times of day. To be honest, I don't think they really have a customer service dept, they just wait for everyone to hang up. I emailed them 6 hours ago and have heard nothing. I'm very diassapointdc and frustrated at the lack of any kind of customer service.

danm136
5/12/16

Unless you want to pay a premium for shipping, expect to wait a long time. I ordered a clock 10 days before Mother's Day. Then, they sat on the order for 3-4 days before shipping. It's schedule to arrive today. Great. Their timetable for shipping is essentially, "We could send it out today, buy why? when we could make you pay more for what is standard practice for every other company." I don't expect overnight delivery. Just get it out the door. Yeesh.

sl321
5/11/16

I ordered business cards and paid considerably extra for express delivery quoted as 3-4 business days after printing. Received an email next day confirming printing completed and job sent out for delivery. That was over 20 days ago and despite email requests for clarification as to where my order is, I have had absolutely no response from Customer Service. As for the tracking number provided, UPS says order was never sent to them for delivery? Who needs the hassle and run around. It may have been just a small obviously unimportant little order to you Zazzle but it was important to me. So very disappointed.

angeliques2
5/9/16

Don't order from this company! I ordered my son's baptism invites in April its mid may now! ...and I still don't have the "replacement order" was supposed to be here today and now they said maybe Tues!!! Thats over 4 mote days of waiting for this "express mail"!! This is an absolute joke I've spent over 220 bucks and still have my product!! This is not fair!!!!! This is sooo not cool!!! I just want my invites for my baby's baptism!!!

annaa59
5/9/16

I ordered 25 customized Rustic Country Wedding invitations and colored envelopes for my upcoming wedding in June, on May 3rd, with the Express Shipping. At the checkout, I was informed that when the order shipped, I'd get a confirmation email with a tracking number, etc. The estimated delivery date was May 5th. Come May 5th, no email that they'd even shipped and definitely no invitations or envelopes. Today, May 6th, I called customer service and after 30 Minutes on hold, I was able to talk to a Customer Representative who was able to start paperwork in getting my money back for the shipping and she sent out an inquiry reaching out to the production team as to why the order had supposedly been delayed. No response from them. So, from here, it's a waiting game. If they're magically produced today and ship by 1800, I'll receive them on Monday, if they're not produced today, it's anyone's guess as to when they will be arriving. If I never would have followed up with my order, they would have just taken off with the $45 dollars for the express shipping and never looked back. I'm beginning to think that the reason there is a production delay is because there are two women's names on those invitations. This will be my FIRST AND LAST time ordering from Zazzle. I'm saddened and EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in the lack of business etiquette and responsibility from Zazzle. I was really looking forward to the hassle-free experience of online ordering, boy, was I WRONG!! I'm strongly considering filing a complaint.

ch18066
5/9/16

I have been receiving the same email from Zazzle Support every half hour for over a week with no end in sight. My emails to them about the problem have received no response. Every time I call I am told that the computer glitch will be resolved shortly. This has been going on since April 28, 2016. It is now May 6, 2016, which means I have received nearly 400 emails from them. I just want it to stop.

Tip for consumers: I have always been happy with the items I have ordered. The problem I am currently having is with their tech support and involves some sort of computer glitch. They keep promising to fix it right away and so far nothing has being done.

barbaras42
5/7/16

Spent a few hours designing invitations and thank you cards based on the big banner across the top proclaiming "15% of entire site". By the way you can't click on details to find out the details. After the website stated I successfully applied my discount it proceeded to give me no discount. It tells you it was applied but doesn't give it! Apparently after searching the whole site there a a bunch of lame excuses why they don't give the discount. I refuse to buy the stuff now because I feel it was a deceitful practice to bait me with 15% off then day it doesn't apply to what I am ordering. Without the discount I won't order. I tried for over an hour to get through to customer support and got that same message about increased calls. More baloney! Glad I didn't order now based on the reviews I've been reading

mariea45
5/5/16

Replacement 03240762 Received one wrong item, was promised expedited replacement. Eight days later - still not a word about the replacement. Called customer service - 28 minutes on hold, then disconnected. Emailed customer service - no acknowledgement of my email so far. Do not deal with Zazzle, you'll be disappointed, as I have been. I'm stuck, waiting for a housewarming gift that was ordered well in advance of the party and I still have no idea when I'll get what I ordered.

Tip for consumers: Allow a LOT more time than you think you'll need. The product quality is excellent, but production time and shipping let this company down. Customer service (when you finally are able to reach them) says the right things, but follow through is lacking. Don't believe "expedited replacement."

leanneg6
5/3/16

I was really specitical about ordering my invitations through them after reading all the negative reviews. But my invitations came after only 4 days of ordering them. Really glad I took the chance. They look exactly the way I had them online.

bjorns8
5/2/16

It is actually the easiest to use online printing site, and their clothing merchandise is very good quality. The biggest issue is their inhouse "content" management which has some strange understandings of copyrights and such.
My latest case after several other run ins with that Content Management Team involved a vintage poster that is not copyrighted as I was able to identify but had the name of "United Air Lines" on it. As far as I am concerned that Airline, we know, is called United Airlines and is trademark listed under that spelling, whereas that alternate spelling does not return any trademark. Further research from my side, which I shared with that team, brought to light that the alternate spelling was in use in the very beginning of that airline but got dropped in the 50's and no trademark filings have been made to this alternate spelling as far as I can tell. That Content Management Team still refuses on the basis of that "United Airlines" spelling to produce merchandise, which is a T-shirt for personal use with no commercial interest, since they are not licensed to produce merchandise for United Airlines, not matter that proof I send them that United Air Lines is not trademarked.
I do understand that someone wants to take trademarks and copyrights very seriously but besides the Fair Use Act there is also a certain creative freedom that allows you to take and alter images and make them your own. In the form of words or phrases this becomes at this example a little stubborn on their side since according to their policies you might as well be in violation of printing the word "United" on your t-shirt which has over 10,000 entries in all different combinations at The United States Trademark and patent office.

Tip for consumers: I have to give Zazzle extra points since they reached out and are trying to make things right from the Customer Service Perspective. I will add that to their very good clothing merchandise line and the ease of the online editing printing site. I have hoodies, sweat shirts, long sleeves and T-Shirts with printing from their site and that is all very good. However if there is a remote chance that something might be protected by copyrights or trademarks, even when you can prove very conclusively t

debl16
5/1/16

I love my Derby Bridal Shower Invitations!! However, I must admit I found the design process very troublesome and cumbersome and not at all User Friendly. I recommend being able to put in the Bride's Name 1 time and have that populate the order appropriately. To receive misprinted cards with the sample names, is extremely frustrating, a waste of time, money and energy! But, I must say your Customer Service team (in Ireland) was Wonderful to work with....Very helpful, polite, professional. Just wish I could have done it myself the first time!

nataliem48
4/29/16

I've been trying to contact Zazzle customer service in regards to my "undeliverable as addressed" package. EVERY time you call you get the same recording telling you they are "experiencing higher than normal call volumes" (probably because everyone is so frustrated!) For the third time today I'm sitting waiting on hold at 37 minutes 17 seconds. This is just insane. I already tried contacting them via email for another issue and still never heard back. That was over a week ago. It appears that writing a complaint on this website is the fastest way to catch someone's attention for some help from customer service. HELP!

heathert29
4/28/16

Getting married in a few months, terrible problems with getting the invitation envelopes. I feel like i'm royally screwed over here. A WEEK AND A HALF ago, they promised they were sending them express priority mail and i'm still sitting here with no envelopes. The invitations themselves looked great but that's just not enough when you have to be strung along. We've sent multiple emails and never get a reply. Customer service is a nightmare to get a hold of too. They might just hang up on you if you ever get a hold of them and dare to ask a question about where your order while being POLITE. I'm not cursing at these people but almost to that point

patriciaw81
4/25/16

I DO NOT recommend anyone use Zazzle for anything - I tried using this service for simple return address labels and what I got was an whole order of only HALF of the address even though when ordering it took all the information and I could view it on my label. When setting the print order WHY would anyone PRINT much less deliver return address labels with HALF the information. Watch... their response will be they reached out to me- to get ME to prove they did it wrong which I did & they still did not correct the order. Just watch, their response on this post is they tried to make it right - I'm here to tell you they will take ur money & give you nothing in return. Order from another company if you want to get it done right

owenc19
4/24/16

I've been a fan of Zazzle for a long time. They have come a long way with product selection and progressively getting better all around. You can buy straight products or have something created for you. It' fantastic. Big fan.

marys336
4/21/16

If you want something different, try the personalized stamps. They are my go to gift and everyone loves them. I get a lot of compliments on the unique gift.

paulg122
4/16/16

Ordered a framed poster. First one delivered with a large chip out of the frame which was painted over. They replaced it with one which was loaded with chips from the frame and a buckled poster inside the plastic wrap. Packaging was insufficient to say the least. After the second bad product they refused to acknowledge my complaints to customer service. This was a very bad experience and wasted a lot of brain cells and time trying to get it corrected. I would never give them another order.

donnaf37
4/15/16

I was excited to find out that Zazzle carried a hard to find card for a Hand Fasting ceremony. To my surprise the card arrived with the inside words stating "insert sentiment here" "From name.."

katrinam19
4/5/16

All items are so easy to customize and they arrived very quickly. No long wait for printing or shipping. Ordered several items and they are all perfect. On one order I made a mistake and they happily cancelled so I could re order with corrections. Very helpful.

jt83
4/3/16

Paid priority shipping for an item that took 9 days to arrive. It would have been later had I not reached out to customer service after 5 days. I was told that prints were not completed but would be shipped ASAP. After 4 more days, one of the prints was cropped with the top portion missing. I reached out to customer service yet again with complaint. I have been fighting with "Michael, customer service hero" for 3 days. So far I have been advised this is my fault with him going so far as to fraudulently edit the image to claim it was what I ordered. I asked for a new, complete image and a refund of the priority shipping charge since the shipping speed and product were not delivered as promised. They have refused to admit the error let alone make things right. This service is a scam.

janetk28
4/2/16

This was the first time I ordered a customized item from Zazzle. I needed some assistance from a computer techie to customize but the result is amazing. I had ordered aprons for three close friends who threw a baby shower for my daughter. The aprons are of superior quality and the customization is perfect.

staceym44
3/30/16

We loved our party invite and favor stickers. Very cute items and well made.

laurap87
3/29/16

Very pleased with the quality of item received: it came exactly as described. Was notified within a day telling me my order had been shipped, however I was hoping to have revieved it by the 22nd for a birthday but it came 23rd: which was still within the time stated but more towards the back end, I had not factored in WORKING days. Other than that I was over the moon with my purchase and all negative reviews I read and worried about after purchase was for nothing. I am a very satisfied customer!

tobyn6
3/27/16

Of all the Online Maker/Seller sites out there Zazzle is still #1.

Sure, it's not perfect, but show me a company that is.

ronaldb71
3/25/16

HIGH CLASS PRODUCT ITEM !!! JUST LIKE THE PHOTO I TOOK ON MY TRAVEL'S !!!

reneer26
3/25/16

Customer service is huge with these online companies! If the customer service is bad than the company will go under unfortunately.. I bought business cards for my company and customized them , had some questions and needed to talk to a live person .. I called 2 times over 2 different days and waited on hold for 45 min and second day an hour. Needless to say I never got to speak to anyone. I ended up customizing the business cards and thank goodness they came out really nice. I customized postcards as well , but I guess the writing was to large for the card or something, because I got some kind of error on it . Guess I will never know because again can't talk to a LIVE PERSON! So they lost my money on buying post cards .. Bad Cust service ...
I gave a 3 rating because I think my business cards are so
Pretty.. I don't think I will order again though unless they improve there Cust service..

jenniferk89
3/23/16

I ordered gorgeous invitations from Zazzle and they turned out perfectly! These came with boring white envelopes but beautiful matching custom envelopes were offered too.
Do NOT, do NOT order the custom envelopes from Zazzle! There is a clear disclaimer that these envelopes take 3-4 weeks to produce because they are "hand done." However, the company that manufactures these envelopes is absolutely HORRIBLE! They misaligned my printing (my address on the back flap) so it was half cut off but shipped it out to me anyway--no quality assurance check?! Also, the glue (at least in the linen material option) is not adhesive enough so your envelope sides will pop right open--a had to add a drop of super glue to each side of over 150 envelopes! There is NO way to rush a re-order even though the mistakes were theirs--AWFUL customer service!!!
DO NOT ORDER THE CUSTOM ENVELOPES!!!

maureenk6
3/21/16

I had many problems using the iPad app. It didn't show all my options and the customization was difficult to see because it kept sliding off the screen when I tried to enlarge the invitation. Once I called customer service, the representative stayed on the call with me until I was satisfied. That really saved the day for me. Great job, Zazzle!

kristinm30
3/21/16

They make a lot of promises on their website, but the customer service is useless. I tried to return one item; in fact, they received it a month ago, and I am still having to hound them for a refund. The customer service messages are nonsensical, as if you're having two different conversations, or even snotty. I frequently use e-commerce, and this company is the only one I've reviewed, because it's that bad. You've been warned.

pi2051
3/20/16

The products/gufts ordered were ones that had different versions of that ain't right as my friend always says that! Tshirt was poor quality- cheap and shrunk. Asked Zazzle to replace because it was a gift and they said no.

barbaras122
3/19/16

I ordered an iPhone 5 case 3 years ago from Zazzle and loved it. But the iPhone 6S case was a disappointment. The image of Stonehenge was not properly aligned. as on website image. I posted a bad review here when I got no response 24 hours after filing complaint. Update: After they read this complaint I was contacted quickly. They could not fix alignment problem, offered a credit toward a different case. I asked for a refund and they agreed promptly. The refund was posted to my Paypal quickly

virginiat16
3/19/16

Good weight tshirt. Customized with my own wording. Shipped and received in less than 3 days. Color was vibrant.

suzanao
3/18/16

ordered $100+ of pillows and received poorly custom made pillows. white spots all over the pillows from the poor quality of the dye, definitely not worth what I paid for them! Made a case and have been waiting over 2 weeks for a response to receive the RMA number. I have also attempted to call them several times, on hold for 30min at a time with no response, so I hang up. Just emailed them again, who knows if they will respond! They definitely have a great scam going on here! Looks like I'm not the only one.

marciak6
3/16/16

I ordered wedding rehearsal dinner invitations. The selection was large and varied - I was able to find a perfectly suitable invitation for our dinner. Invitations arrived quickly and they were of good quality. Would order from Zazzle again without hesitation.

lindan46
3/15/16

Makes holiday and birthday gifts so fun and easy to identify

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
zazzles1
A: Unfortunately, we do not currently have a designated portal for Singapore.
After manufacturing, it may take up to 30 business days for you to receive the order, and there may be duties and taxes owed at the time of delivery.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle