US Government's NSF

1800 Seaport Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063, United States
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE
support@zazzle.com

People interested in Zazzle are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 188 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 611 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aidang9
8/23/15

I have ordered many times and had never problem thank you zazzle cheers

saram64
8/23/15

I ordered a personalised card for a special occasion. There was a problem with their system when the order went through and the size went through completely wrong. I tried immediately to contact them and after four emails on consecutive days there is still no communication from them. As time is important here, I have paid premium rates to have it delivered, only for it to be completely the wrong size.... Very, very disappointed. This will be the first and last time I use them..

kellyc75
8/20/15

This was only the second time I've used this site, the first being a few years ago. I needed two baseball caps and every place I checked had minimum amounts required. After designing my own hat :) I called customer service, honestly doubtful i could get them in time for our trivia tournament. Reached a rep immediately and he suggested expatiated shipping would get my hats to me by the 24th. They arrived on the 17th! Beautifully done. I do a lot of on line shopping and was 100% satisfied with this transaction.

maryr101
8/16/15

I am a HUGE internet shopper, and Zazzle was the BEST place for me to find all of the posters I needed for our up and coming religious education classes. They were packaged very professionally, and shipped and received in less than 4 days! Very satisfied customer! I will be back!

soniac14
8/16/15

The water bottle labels I ordered for my nephew's 1st birthday were printed incorrectly! 2 unanswered emails, the first one sent out 3 weeks ago!! NO customer service here!!!!!!

taylorc36
8/16/15

I ordered table numbers in mid July for my early August wedding. By their standards I should have had the package b 8/3, here it is 8/13 and I still don't have my table numbers. I had to stay up late the night before my wedding to make my own table numbers. My wedding was a week ago and not zazzle is saying they will not reimburse me even though I did not receive the package in the time I should have. Now, when they get here I will be stuck with table numbers or I can pay to send them back and get a zazzle credit. So if I order anything from them I'll plan two months in advance instead of the 12 days they anticipate. The other two things I ordered came out okay but I'm very disappointed in their willingness to work with me on the table numbers.

stephaniec57
8/13/15

Ordered a personalized key chain to show my derby team & my derby name. Loved the options & how easy it was to customize.

josephp50
8/13/15

Really best website in the world i love to get shopped from zazzle, i have purchased so many times and had never a single time problem thanks for this wonderful services

malloryp
8/10/15

I find almost everything on this website! I online need the store for groceries these days!

kristinae7
8/10/15

I ordered some buttons and didn't realize my old mailing address was saved from my last order. I paid for expedited shipping. When I received the confirmation that my order was ready to ship the next day, I noticed the old address. I called right away and the customer service rep was so pleasant and helpful! Zazzle printed my order again at no charge to me and shipped it to the correct address! Definitely a happy customer here!

theresad18
8/10/15

It was was everything I hope for and I order a 5t and it fit perfect true to it size. I will order again would have gave it a 5 star if came a little sooner and they offer free shipping sometimes.

kathyt25
8/8/15

I saw a shirt that I wanted and ordered it. It got here in less than a week. That simple. There were several color choices and a wide range of sizes. The fabric is super-soft and comfortable, and it stands up to my washing machine well. What more could I ask?

kiarac1
8/6/15

I just ordered a baby blanket and a pillow with a picture of a pea$#*! painting I took with my phone after I couldn't find the right set online anywhere that matched my color scheme. I was afraid it would be pixelated or the colors would be off, or it would just be poorly made... and boy was I worried for nothing. They came out PERFECT!! I am SO happy with them. I also ordered a custom mug with pics of my kids that also came out great. 100% Satisfied:)

myrlenes
8/4/15

I have purchased a baby onesie and a magnet from Zazzle. The quality was really great. Thanks.

joanns19
8/2/15

The merchandise was in great shape ( ordered a stein) & the political buttons were wrapped so that they did not get scratched ( had ordered 4) Time that I received was reasonable -less than a week from ordering .

saraht62
8/2/15

I have been a Zazzle customer for 10 years, but lately their copyright policies have been out of control. I can't get any orders through with pirate silhouettes because they look too much like Jack Sparrow (even though they aren't Jack Sparrow). I even removed the hair from my pirate silhouettes completely. Still rejected. Is the content review team BLIND? Newsflash: Disney does NOT own every pirate silhouette image out there... They only own the ones that are clearly their characters/representations of characters.

jessicam121
8/1/15

I had custom cards made to ask each of my bridesmaids to be part of the wedding. Since it was so cheap, I also made little custom save the date magnets for them with cute pictures of us as well. They came out really great.

catherinel21
7/26/15

Customization is easy and fun! The quality of the products is highest I can imagine!! Customer service is among the best I've ever dealt with and return policy is out of this world!!! One of the best companies ever!!

elsac4
7/26/15

I found this best website which is providing world's best wooden art, I believe they will expand their business in next couple of years

bonnieb44
7/23/15

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE SHOULD BE RAZZLE :) DAZZLED :) BY ZAZZLE !!!

marys206
7/19/15

Very impressed with ease of customizing mugs ordered for gifts. Quick delivery. Hadn't heard of Zazzle before, but highly recommend service and product!

joank16
7/18/15

Great response solved the problem & made me happy.

teresab35
7/18/15

I customized a 30x40 fleece lap blanket for my granddaughter's birthday with five of her favorite photos of her beloved dog Roxie who had recently passed away. Heartbroken from her loss, this blanket gave her such a burst of joy that she cried. Now she can cuddle this blanket and feel both the love of her grandparents and a reminder of the good times with Roxie. The fleece is super soft, overlock stitched on the edges and printed in a pattern I chose with photos I submitted. The blanket is sublimation printed, that is, the entire pattern and photos are inked directly onto a cream colored fleece blanket on one side and the other side is left plain. The ink saturated the fleece very well without distortion to the photos which was excellent. There is no bleed through to the back, which is pristine clean. There is nothing not to love about this blanket. Win-Win. Bravo

karend57
7/12/15

I love creating with Zazxle products.

peterg72
7/11/15

I bought two customized coffee mugs and three customized I phone covers and all were done clearly, photos copied sharp and text amazingly readable! I give Zazzle my highest endorsement and urge others to buy from this exceptional company who manufactures quickly, mails lightning fast and guarantees all items to customer satisfaction, all at a reasonable price. Who could ask for more?

lorainer
7/6/15

I ordered postage stamps from Zazzle for my daughter to use on her wedding thank you cards. They had 'Mr & Mrs' preprinted on them, but then I was able to add the last name of the happy couple. They arrived in a timely fashion and were just adorable; my daughter loved them!! BTW, so did I!

aliciaa15
7/5/15

I used Zazzle to order bridal shower invites. There were so many to chose from. When I picked one I was surprised how much could be customized. It was amazing! They arrived before they were guaranteed to and they were better than I expected. Excellent quality! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

henryw26
7/4/15

I really like Zazzle stuff, Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered several times from them and I've never had problem. Best quality and fast delivery time, prices are lower than any other shop

francko
7/2/15

I like the under $20 gift :D

amandab81
7/1/15

I find it difficult to find places that sell things related to the breed of my dog(Greater Swiss Mountain Dog). Zazzle.com has all sorts of products, ie. shirts, stickers. I ordered a shirt and it looks exactly as the picture on the website, sizing was right on as well. I will def be ordering from the site again

ritah15
6/30/15

YOUR PRODUCTS ARE OUTSTANDING AND YOU HAVE PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE FOUND ELSEWHERE. AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ... ZAZZLE GUARANTEES SATISFACTION AND THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES ARE AWESOME WITH THEIR PATIENCE AND GUIDANCE AND THE RESULT OF THEIR HELP IS THAT YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. I LOVE ZAZZLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

kaitlinb3
6/29/15

Got this card for my grandfather as a father's day card

stephenm84
6/29/15

As always Zazzle has produced an exceptional product for me. Printing clear, received just what I had previewed at order time. Thank you

rons58
6/28/15

I messed up on customizing an order from Zazzle and after contacting customer service they credited my account for the price of the poster. I then used that credit and ordered a poster of some snow leopards for my niece. She loved it!!! She put it in a frame and it is now hanging on her bedroom wall. I was surprised at the clarity of the image considering the size of the poster (36 x 24). Next poster I order will definitely be from Zazzle.

anan69
6/28/15

Product was great quality. They forgot to ship my rsvp cards so I called customer service. They answered RIGHT AWAY and re-ship them with expedited shipping, no more questions asked. Incredible customer service.

nicoleb54
6/25/15

My order had a digital issue. They sent me new ones within days. I was very happy with the outcome :)

londiv
6/25/15

I was completly satisfied with my order. I have purchased other items from Zazzle and was never dissatisfied. I will continue to be a customer.

daniell560
6/24/15

Have your voice heard with Zazzle products.

amandas90
6/22/15

I couldn't be more satisfied with ZAZZLE! It was easy to make the Invitations PERFECT through Zazzle.com. There were so many different styles to choose from and options to make our invitations unique. I was able to just fill in the information for my wedding/reception using the template given with my invitation so no hassle on how to word anything. BOTH front and back was fully decorated and I was able to add additional information to the back for no extra cost! The invitations arrived on time and I was surprised with FREE invitation envelopes! 160 wedding invitations and 160 envelopes for a really great cost. Next I'll be ordering Thank You cards that match my original wedding invites! Thanks ZAZZLE, ya'll made Invitations easy and PERFECT for the day I marry the love of my life!

dees44
6/21/15

The image is perfect for $#*!atiel lovers. I got one for my grandson and my husband liked it so much he asked for one for himself so I got him one as well.

rodolfob8
6/19/15

Great prints! We are great fans of Zazzle!

ww20
6/18/15

This Was For My Sons Achievement! THANKS!

sandyb41
6/11/15

I just happened to stumble on this company and I've ordered several things now and have been very pleased.

debrar12
6/10/15

Zazzle's website is organized with ease of mind for the customer. Have the products listed by price, high to low, low to high, by pertinence to topic or bestsellers. Narrow your choice by age, size, male, female, or color, almost any way you wish. Zazzle makes finding the perfect item easy to find. The Zazzle experience, from finding the perfect item, offering personal customization for some items, placing your order, checkout, receiving your items in no time is really something to rave about. If it becomes necessary to contact custom service for any reason, you receive a quick response and they do stand behind the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

maryg81
6/8/15

I enjoy ordering my printing promo products for my small online business through Zazzle. I used to order products through Vista Print but I am more satisfied with the quality of product I receive from Zazzle!

marye58
6/7/15

Ordered personalized can koozies with photographs of child for gifts to parents and grandparents for Fathers Day. Pictures turned out great on the koozie. Excited to see everyones' reaction to it when they get them.

corinea
6/6/15

I have been using Zazzle.com for several years. It is great for that personalized gift that you can't find any where else. I was surprised that I did not receive any promotional offers or reminders this past holiday season, since that is when I am really shopping for that perfect gift. I hope that I can continue to receive those handy gift giving reminders this holiday season.

ardees
6/1/15

Book of Shadows binder, image not centered. 6 mm white stripe from top to bottom that looks to be to be the original color of the total binder. I've waited all week for a response from gloriagypsy. What a waste of money. Color is faded, not like the picture of the item I paid for.

mayaf2
5/29/15

I bought stickers to put on decks of playing cards for my wedding favors. It was such a small thing but the quality, color, everything was perfect. Absolutely no complaints. Would definitely recommend them

albertr24
5/29/15

I am a teacher at an elementary school and I like these Zazzle highlighters very much. I personally consider them THE BEST. The very first set I purchased, I used each color multiply times a day and they have lasted me for 2+ years.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hi Nicole! We can certainly assist you with your question. The shipping method depends on the method chosen at the time of your of your order. If you have any other questions, you can reach our Team at support@zazzle.com. Thanks!
12/29/14
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.
7/10/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle