US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 240 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 54 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 728 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

debl16
5/1/16

I love my Derby Bridal Shower Invitations!! However, I must admit I found the design process very troublesome and cumbersome and not at all User Friendly. I recommend being able to put in the Bride's Name 1 time and have that populate the order appropriately. To receive misprinted cards with the sample names, is extremely frustrating, a waste of time, money and energy! But, I must say your Customer Service team (in Ireland) was Wonderful to work with....Very helpful, polite, professional. Just wish I could have done it myself the first time!

nataliem48
4/29/16

I've been trying to contact Zazzle customer service in regards to my "undeliverable as addressed" package. EVERY time you call you get the same recording telling you they are "experiencing higher than normal call volumes" (probably because everyone is so frustrated!) For the third time today I'm sitting waiting on hold at 37 minutes 17 seconds. This is just insane. I already tried contacting them via email for another issue and still never heard back. That was over a week ago. It appears that writing a complaint on this website is the fastest way to catch someone's attention for some help from customer service. HELP!

heathert29
4/28/16

Getting married in a few months, terrible problems with getting the invitation envelopes. I feel like i'm royally screwed over here. A WEEK AND A HALF ago, they promised they were sending them express priority mail and i'm still sitting here with no envelopes. The invitations themselves looked great but that's just not enough when you have to be strung along. We've sent multiple emails and never get a reply. Customer service is a nightmare to get a hold of too. They might just hang up on you if you ever get a hold of them and dare to ask a question about where your order while being POLITE. I'm not cursing at these people but almost to that point

patriciaw81
4/25/16

I DO NOT recommend anyone use Zazzle for anything - I tried using this service for simple return address labels and what I got was an whole order of only HALF of the address even though when ordering it took all the information and I could view it on my label. When setting the print order WHY would anyone PRINT much less deliver return address labels with HALF the information. Watch... their response will be they reached out to me- to get ME to prove they did it wrong which I did & they still did not correct the order. Just watch, their response on this post is they tried to make it right - I'm here to tell you they will take ur money & give you nothing in return. Order from another company if you want to get it done right

owenc19
4/24/16

I've been a fan of Zazzle for a long time. They have come a long way with product selection and progressively getting better all around. You can buy straight products or have something created for you. It' fantastic. Big fan.

marys336
4/21/16

If you want something different, try the personalized stamps. They are my go to gift and everyone loves them. I get a lot of compliments on the unique gift.

paulg122
4/16/16

Ordered a framed poster. First one delivered with a large chip out of the frame which was painted over. They replaced it with one which was loaded with chips from the frame and a buckled poster inside the plastic wrap. Packaging was insufficient to say the least. After the second bad product they refused to acknowledge my complaints to customer service. This was a very bad experience and wasted a lot of brain cells and time trying to get it corrected. I would never give them another order.

donnaf37
4/15/16

I was excited to find out that Zazzle carried a hard to find card for a Hand Fasting ceremony. To my surprise the card arrived with the inside words stating "insert sentiment here" "From name.."

katrinam19
4/5/16

All items are so easy to customize and they arrived very quickly. No long wait for printing or shipping. Ordered several items and they are all perfect. On one order I made a mistake and they happily cancelled so I could re order with corrections. Very helpful.

jt83
4/3/16

Paid priority shipping for an item that took 9 days to arrive. It would have been later had I not reached out to customer service after 5 days. I was told that prints were not completed but would be shipped ASAP. After 4 more days, one of the prints was cropped with the top portion missing. I reached out to customer service yet again with complaint. I have been fighting with "Michael, customer service hero" for 3 days. So far I have been advised this is my fault with him going so far as to fraudulently edit the image to claim it was what I ordered. I asked for a new, complete image and a refund of the priority shipping charge since the shipping speed and product were not delivered as promised. They have refused to admit the error let alone make things right. This service is a scam.

janetk28
4/2/16

This was the first time I ordered a customized item from Zazzle. I needed some assistance from a computer techie to customize but the result is amazing. I had ordered aprons for three close friends who threw a baby shower for my daughter. The aprons are of superior quality and the customization is perfect.

staceym44
3/30/16

We loved our party invite and favor stickers. Very cute items and well made.

laurap87
3/29/16

Very pleased with the quality of item received: it came exactly as described. Was notified within a day telling me my order had been shipped, however I was hoping to have revieved it by the 22nd for a birthday but it came 23rd: which was still within the time stated but more towards the back end, I had not factored in WORKING days. Other than that I was over the moon with my purchase and all negative reviews I read and worried about after purchase was for nothing. I am a very satisfied customer!

tobyn6
3/27/16

Of all the Online Maker/Seller sites out there Zazzle is still #1.

Sure, it's not perfect, but show me a company that is.

ronaldb71
3/25/16

HIGH CLASS PRODUCT ITEM !!! JUST LIKE THE PHOTO I TOOK ON MY TRAVEL'S !!!

reneer26
3/25/16

Customer service is huge with these online companies! If the customer service is bad than the company will go under unfortunately.. I bought business cards for my company and customized them , had some questions and needed to talk to a live person .. I called 2 times over 2 different days and waited on hold for 45 min and second day an hour. Needless to say I never got to speak to anyone. I ended up customizing the business cards and thank goodness they came out really nice. I customized postcards as well , but I guess the writing was to large for the card or something, because I got some kind of error on it . Guess I will never know because again can't talk to a LIVE PERSON! So they lost my money on buying post cards .. Bad Cust service ...
I gave a 3 rating because I think my business cards are so
Pretty.. I don't think I will order again though unless they improve there Cust service..

jenniferk89
3/23/16

I ordered gorgeous invitations from Zazzle and they turned out perfectly! These came with boring white envelopes but beautiful matching custom envelopes were offered too.
Do NOT, do NOT order the custom envelopes from Zazzle! There is a clear disclaimer that these envelopes take 3-4 weeks to produce because they are "hand done." However, the company that manufactures these envelopes is absolutely HORRIBLE! They misaligned my printing (my address on the back flap) so it was half cut off but shipped it out to me anyway--no quality assurance check?! Also, the glue (at least in the linen material option) is not adhesive enough so your envelope sides will pop right open--a had to add a drop of super glue to each side of over 150 envelopes! There is NO way to rush a re-order even though the mistakes were theirs--AWFUL customer service!!!
DO NOT ORDER THE CUSTOM ENVELOPES!!!

maureenk6
3/21/16

I had many problems using the iPad app. It didn't show all my options and the customization was difficult to see because it kept sliding off the screen when I tried to enlarge the invitation. Once I called customer service, the representative stayed on the call with me until I was satisfied. That really saved the day for me. Great job, Zazzle!

kristinm30
3/21/16

They make a lot of promises on their website, but the customer service is useless. I tried to return one item; in fact, they received it a month ago, and I am still having to hound them for a refund. The customer service messages are nonsensical, as if you're having two different conversations, or even snotty. I frequently use e-commerce, and this company is the only one I've reviewed, because it's that bad. You've been warned.

pi2051
3/20/16

The products/gufts ordered were ones that had different versions of that ain't right as my friend always says that! Tshirt was poor quality- cheap and shrunk. Asked Zazzle to replace because it was a gift and they said no.

barbaras122
3/19/16

I ordered an iPhone 5 case 3 years ago from Zazzle and loved it. But the iPhone 6S case was a disappointment. The image of Stonehenge was not properly aligned. as on website image. I posted a bad review here when I got no response 24 hours after filing complaint. Update: After they read this complaint I was contacted quickly. They could not fix alignment problem, offered a credit toward a different case. I asked for a refund and they agreed promptly. The refund was posted to my Paypal quickly

virginiat16
3/19/16

Good weight tshirt. Customized with my own wording. Shipped and received in less than 3 days. Color was vibrant.

suzanao
3/18/16

ordered $100+ of pillows and received poorly custom made pillows. white spots all over the pillows from the poor quality of the dye, definitely not worth what I paid for them! Made a case and have been waiting over 2 weeks for a response to receive the RMA number. I have also attempted to call them several times, on hold for 30min at a time with no response, so I hang up. Just emailed them again, who knows if they will respond! They definitely have a great scam going on here! Looks like I'm not the only one.

marciak6
3/16/16

I ordered wedding rehearsal dinner invitations. The selection was large and varied - I was able to find a perfectly suitable invitation for our dinner. Invitations arrived quickly and they were of good quality. Would order from Zazzle again without hesitation.

lindan46
3/15/16

Makes holiday and birthday gifts so fun and easy to identify

shannonb51
3/14/16

I will never order from this company again. I received the wrong invitations and my account was charged for this wrong order. I called and was on hold for over an hour and was first told that if they sent the wrong invitations they would not have charged my account. Wrong!!!! I had the invoice in my hand. I was told that they would refund my account but that it could take 7-21 business days!!! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!! Horrible customer service.

matthewm109
3/14/16

Professional business cards? I wouldn't dare show these to anyone. They look like I made them with a cheap printer at home.

marileeb2
3/11/16

I scrolled through Zazzle's sample designs and found many that were very attractive. I chose the one that seemed to best suit my business purposes, while still expressing my personal tastes. The website made it very easy to customize my business cards. They were delivered within a few days. They were perfect. So far, everyone who has seen them has expressed admiration for the way they look. They turned out even better than I had hoped for when I started searching for business cards!

adrieneb1
3/3/16

I loved everything - it was exactly what I ordered and I couldn't have been happier or more pleased.

junep18
2/29/16

People need to think through color scheme. they must think about color scheme and tone of your party. By putting some thought into the entire party.

richardg137
2/28/16

We just found this company. We really like their products -- very unique. What we have received is of the very highest quality.

suej34
2/28/16

My son ordered an engraved leather phone case and did not read that it was not engraved, just printed. After weeks of asking him to contact zazzle for a return, I finally contacted Zazzle by email re: return. Honestly, we had passed the 30 day mark and didn't think they'd allow us to return the item. I had immediate emails this evening and the company is refunding my purchase and waiving me returning the item. They suggested donating the item which we are going to do and that saved me time mailing the product off. Great refund experience!

rebeccas92
2/28/16

I order a t-shirt from Zazzle. I paid £15 for delivery! but it was express so that's ok I guess. so £30 in total as t-shirt was about £15

Got the order, and now have been sent an invoice from Zazzle for $21.82. Nothing on the invoice to say what it relates to, but a quick goggle says it is import fees!

SO BEWARE! the price you pay at the till is not the real price, you will be hit be a 2nd invoice for import fees, though this was never mentioned at anytime when browsing the site or placing the order.

I have raised a case with the customer service team but by looking at these reviews I don't expect a response soon. As I ordered to my work address, work are now chasing me for payment. SNEEKY.

Do not order from here as they have hidden fees. All together including the new invoice the t-shirt was NOT worth it.

kimd61
2/22/16

You will not be disappointed with the Business Cards that Zazzle offers. I just love the quality of the cards.

donnac91
2/22/16

I have had two orders now with Zazzle; one for wedding invitations, and one for mugs. Customization was easy, customer service was extremely patient with all my questions, and the products are truly truly top notch. Many compliments were received on the invitations and the mugs are gifts I haven't delivered yet. I'm sure they will be loved! When I searched their site for mugs there were thousands of options and each was customizable. I love scrolling through there pages. It's easy and I still can't believe the vast assortment of products. Lately I'm looking at customizable Easter gifts!

tonim24
2/18/16

Women's Tee shirts with my own photo are fun. I have now uploaded three different photos and have had them printed on shirts. All look good, and fit well.

danielleh40
2/12/16

So I read a lot of bad reviews and that it takes forever to ship. The complete opposite happened for me the shipping was on time and my product was exactly what I expected. I got so paranoid about the bad reviews that my order was going to take forever and was going to suck. I'm actually really happy with zazzle! Reviews aren't always right. The fit and everything was perfect on my shirt.

deannad15
2/12/16

My business cards came out great! And if I may suggest... The indestructible cards are awesome! They really don't tear!!! It may bend it a little bit but that's it!

shawnc36
2/12/16

I was impressed with the deal, the sites ease of use, and the quality of the product.

warrenh28
2/10/16

Had my order arrived as expected, I'm certain that I'd be giving Zazzle a five-star review right now; however, that was not the case.

1. A custom mug was out of stock preventing one of five items from shipping. There was no notification sent regarding this issue. It was only discovered after following up on the order (which had been paid for in full). This was 10 days after the order was placed.
2. Options for how to proceed with the order were provided in an automated email support response; however, the instructions that explain how to modify an item so that an order can proceed turned out to not apply in case of the custom mug. This caused yet another delay in an already delayed order.
3. Even thought I had already been charged for the order with five items, revising the order online made it appear as if I was placing the order for the other four items for first time and the online cart was going to charge me as if the revised order was a second order.

Upside: I was able to cancel the order and receive a full refund (and about 30 days had passed).
Downside: I would have been perfectly happy with four of the five items that I had ordered.

moniquew5
2/8/16

It's thick material, wrinkles fall out easily, and the writing is beautiful. The gold seems more brownish, but it is still worth every penny

laurief17
2/8/16

I ordered something that came to me incorrectly. Ithe description said i was to receive envelopes and instead I got envelope liners. Zazzle immediately credited me within 3 days.

ericb109
2/8/16

Basically I created a logo for a hat, it was returned unable to be printed with issues, I called spoke directly with CSR about issues, corrected the issues, resubmitted, and it was rejected again. I sent a email back asking how this could be, and received a response that my order is now being processed. When I looked online it says my order was still cancelled, and when asking customer service about the order they have not responded.

Update - apparently this company cannot communicate internally. The order was cancelled but just didn't let the other person "confirming" my order know. So my suggestion is order at your own risk,

ashleyl63
2/7/16

Loved the way my Photo turned out! Looks amazing on my wall and I can't wait to order more!!

kimc101
2/7/16

I have ordered T-shirts and postage stamps putting my own photos on them. Products are always top notch! I love Zazzle and will use it for anything I need. I highly recommend anyone to use this you will not be disappointed!

stephaniel42
2/6/16

New customer, will keep ordering, thank you!

debbiek32
2/3/16

I've ordered necklaces, bracelets and now Night Lights from Zazzle. I've been Happy with everything I've ordered. I've never been disappointed in anything I've received and will definitely order from them in the near future.

delainaa
1/28/16

I have worked with Zazzle.com three times over the last couple of months. Twice for business cards, magnets, stationary, etc. for my business and a customized t-shirt for a friend. All three times I was pleased with the outcome!

ruthc37
1/21/16

Twice I ordered burp cloths and one cloth was unsatisfactory but ZAZZLE corrected it immediately when I notified them. THe others I ordered were absolutely beautiful and perfect. Everyone at the baby shower ooooed and awwwed and some asked me where I got the items. I was only too gad to share with them but told them to let me know if/when they would use ZAZZLE for another shower because I didn't want them to order anything I ordered. :>) I LOVE ZAZZLE. I have ordered other things before and have been very happy with my experience with them.

dorad9
1/15/16

This sweatshirt is so awesome! I work as a jail nurse and it represents my sense of humor well. The sweatshirt is made of GOOD quality too. It doesn't pill like some I have paid more for. I would definitely recommend it to others.

46 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Manuela,

Zazzle's licensing agreement for designs and images is "Non-Exclusive". This means that, as a seller, you can post any of your designs that meet our content standards* and retain your rights of ownership and use. In other words, Zazzle won't stop you from reproducing or selling your designs wherever you please, be that from your Zazzle store, in a physical store, or on another website. You can even order your designs from Zazzle and resell them to customers at your own discretion.

By posting your designs and images, you simply grant Zazzle the rights to reproduce, sell and use the images you post, so long as you choose to leave them on our website.

By uploading Designs to the Site or creating Designs with Zazzle's design tools, you grant the following licenses to Zazzle: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in or on Products and in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site and Products. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your Products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic Content on the Website, (iii) Products or Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the sale of Products available on the Site through third party product feeds. You also grant us the license and the right to make modifications to your Design as necessary to prepare your Design for use in a particular Product category or for other manufacturing purposes, if you agree that your Design may be used in such category. If you select the "customizable" option, you also agree that Zazzle and visitors to the Site ("Users") may make changes to the Design for the purposes of creating and ordering Products.

You may delete or hide your Design from the Site at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Site. You retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your Design. Upon the removal of a Design, the licenses above will terminate, except that Zazzle will fulfill any orders placed prior to termination and Zazzle may continue to use your Design in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to removal of the Design.

You can read more here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement and here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/designer_license_agreement

If you have any further questions, you can reach our support team at support#zazzle.com.

Thanks!
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Please give our Order Placement Team a call at 877-893-8935, Monday- Friday 6AM-5PM PST.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle