US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 157 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 37 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 472 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

deborahc20
1/31/15

Ordered a small order to check the quality of their business cards. I will order from them again when the need comes. They were quick, proficient, and reasonably priced.

juliah28
1/31/15

I ordered close to $60 of custom Post-Its for Christmas gifts but when they arrived, the printing was so dark and the colors so far off, I couldn't use them. So, at first, I tried calling in hopes of getting replacements in time for Christmas--what a fool I was! There was a recording about high call volume telling me to hang up. So, after a frustrating search of their site, I finally located the return authorization form, filled it out, submitted it and nothing. Not even an automated confirmation that it had been received. I waited for a couple of weeks and tried again, thinking maybe I did something wrong. Same thing. Now, of course, the return period is up and it's looking like I'm stuck with a box full of Post-Its I can't use.

I had been thinking of switching from Cafepress to Zazzle for my own website's store because Zazzle has such a wide range of products and did a good job on a past order. But no way would I subject my people to such horrible customer service!

ks84
1/27/15

WOW!~ This company is absolutely horrible. IF you're considering buying from them, please.... please.. take the time and find a more reputable company. Even if you are in LOVE with the pattern or the appearance of your product-- please, think again. I'm only trying to save you from the disappointment that will arrive (Or not arrive) at your doorstep in the weeks to come. The products here are horrible quality, worse is the customer service and the return policy. Again, even if you're sure you'll love the product you THINK YOU See on their website, I strongly urge you to reconsider and use a more reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site... You're welcome in advance.

betsyh3
1/26/15

Had technical difficulties during checkout and changes weren't applied....called customer service and they not only fixed the errors on the invite but expedited the shipment so it arrived the same day as the original. Great customer service from Fiona

natalieh10
1/25/15

Awful awful awful. I ordered about 45 baby shower invitations on Jan 5, paid an extra $24 dollars for "2-3 day shipping" and did not receive my invitations until two WEEKS later. Called to check on the whereabouts of them about a week after ordering, got refunded $10 of The total $24 and basically an explanation of "sorry there's nothing we can do"... When the invites were finally in my possesion the quality was low (distorted color on at least half of the invites) and was just an overall HUGE disappointment and waste of money. Will never use Zazzle for anything in the future.

Tip for consumers: Run. Run away.

charlenem14
1/24/15

Ordered Coasters for gifts this Christmas from Zazzle.com and was extremely disappointed in the packaging and product. The coasters came in a plastic baggie.and look like somebody die cut round shapes, stamped a design in muted colors that smeared and put them in a zip lock baggie. This is fine if I were using them myself but the product presentation did not lend itself to be given as gifts especially for the price.

joieh
1/24/15

This is the best company EVER!!! I ordered my own design wedding invitations and received them in time but "I" had made errors on them. I was devastated and called Zazzle. The gentleman that I talked to was "AWESOME" about the whole thing and gave me credit back for my order and told me how to re-order them all at "No Extra Charge.'" I re-ordered the invitations the way I wanted them again, this time without the mistakes, and I made them bigger and better then the first ones and had no extra charges for them. I couldn't believe it! All this without extra charges! This company knows what customer service is all about and they go way above and beyond what they had to for customer satisfaction. They way exceeded my expectations! I LOVE THIS COMPANY and they can be sure that I will be back for any other printed items that I may need that they carry and all my family and friends will know about this terrific company!!!! Thanbk You Zazzle. You saved my wedding day

Tip for consumers: Make sure your personalized items are proof read prior to placing an order

lucasc17
1/21/15

Great personalizable novelty products! Keychains, mugs and tee-shirts. Great quality, great printing.

Tip for consumers: Make sure the product looks ok in the pic before hitting "add to cart". You can make text/image bigger or smaller on the product.

ronh47
1/20/15

The embroidery on the long sleeved t-shirt I ordered was flawed. The embroidery at the end of one letter was never completed and left a hole in the fabric.
I completed the request for a return authorization online. CAS-636926-4 4W1L8. No response from Zazzle. Completed another online request for a return authorization. CAS 639104-L8P9Q9. No response from Zazzle, Called the 800#. Disconnected twice before getting a human to talk to. Total order $32.12.
I'm going to dispute this charge to my VISA.

lisab118
1/18/15

I am in love with the business cards I found on Zazzle. They are unique, vibrant and definitely stand out.

stephanieo11
1/17/15

I ordered wedding invitations and RSVP cards from ZAZZLE and they came back to me cut crooked and flawed with markings that weren't apparent on proof. I have contacted them for the Return Authorization Number so that I can send the items back for a refund and have not yet heard back. I can not get a hold of a customer service representative by phone. This is frustrating and disappointing because I have had good experiences with Zazzle in the past. I had to purchase my wedding invites and RSVP cards from another company locally and have a rush put on them, which was costly. DO NOT USE ZAZZLE.

darcyg
1/16/15

I am having difficulty returning. While I have requested a return forn I have yet to receive one.
I would like the form...I have contacted Zazzle 3x's ....still no form.

loreliec
1/14/15

I Love Zazzle I just purchased this really well made heavy duty apron and am very happy with it. The shipping was fast and free too. I signed up for a special free shipping trial and decided to keep the option for a small fee for future purchases as I will definitely be ordering more Zazzle products in the near future.

Tip for consumers: Have fun!

melissag28
1/14/15

Simple, sleek, personal and professional. I needed a simple business card and I am not computer savvy and appreciated how easy it was to center texts, change sizes, and colors. Great website for laypersons to use. The cost was also reasonable and I would recommend it to any new business trying to get her foot in the door.

Tip for consumers: I'm all around pleased. I do wish I left more space on the top and bottom of my card before starting text. That was completely on me.

caseyt7
1/13/15

I ordered a sweatshirt for Christmas and the font looked terribly faded and ugly. The text way way bigger than I designed. They gave me a refund in store credits and I ordered a baseball shirt and the text was bigger and not in the right place. I designed it to be on the chest but it was printed on the belly. I'm embarrassed to wear either one in public.

be9461
1/13/15

I am absolutely disgusted with the return process!
Ordered tshirt; too small. Have tried numerous times to get in touch so can obtain aN RmA# required to put outside pkg.CANNOT GET THRU TO ANYONE. ON H OLD FOREVER. Then phone message closed for holiday. How on earth to get thru? This time frame is completely unacceptable to this customer. No one has even answered numerous emails.HOW DO U GET THRU TO SOMEONE?? The allotted time for return is no doubt over. AND IT IS a $20 shirt!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T TRY TO GET THRU TO ANYONE TO GET A # TO BE ABLE TO RETURN AN ITEM. Still waiting.
Response time is horrible!

hannaht7
1/13/15

Finally I manage to find a website that has what I am looking for (I only shop online) and not only does the package not arrive on time (it should have arrived during the christmas holidays), but the customer service has not answered my three emails and the support@zazzle.com address seems to be inactive. I have no way of getting to them, I seriously thought that such a website would be a little more professional. Disappointed is a small word, the gift was so important and I have no idea what's has happened to the parcel. Respect for customers and work ethic seriously are lacking here.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it and if you do, expect to have your patience, temper and trust in shopping websites challenged.

sarahs130
1/12/15

Awful company! I ordered a t-shirt intended as a Christmas present on 08/12/14 and only recieved it on 09/01/15.

I can appreciate that it had to be delivered to Ireland but that is ridiculous!

Furthermore when the t-shirt arrived it was a size small when I had ordered a large.

Absolute joke!

I have now emailed "customer support" twice regarding each issue and have never gotten a reply.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

jennifers109
1/10/15

Ordered two prunted T shirts, On one the print was only half there - can't see how this was not picked up on packing. Complained with photos. Told I woujld get a replacement. reeived and EMPTY package and no rsponse to my complaint about this. HGave used other T shirt placex (eg smorg tees with no problems). Would never use this site aain.

Tip for consumers: don't

ariai
1/10/15

I'm writing this review I sit here on hold for half an hour so far during my lunch break calling Zazzle for the 7th time. Hey, 7th time's the charm right…anyway, my mom's present has been stuck in a "processing" state for almost four weeks. A bit worrisome at this point and I hope I didn't just lose my money to a website I thought finally I'd try for the first time.. I honestly don't mind receiving it so late as much as I wish there had been some communication about the delay, no promises about the 7 business day manufacturing time plus 4-7 business days shipping...or even just a response to my case request and numerous calls. Zazzle, it saddens me to say that it will take a lot for me to return or to recommend to others!

lisas133
1/9/15

I've wasted so much time on this. I can't write another explanation of my problem. Basically the worst customer service ever! Compounded by listening to how great they are on their "on hold" recording during my RIDICULOUS wait times.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from here! With horrible customer service, you take a risk with anything you order.

laurenm30
1/9/15

Extremely disappointed with my most recent Zazzle order. Ordered two framed posters on 12/12/14 - they arrived on 12/19 rolled up in a tube, not framed as I had ordered. Spoke with a very nice customer service representative named Kathy who ordered an entire replacement. The replacement order arrived on 12/24 and although they were framed this time, one of the prints the glass was broken during shipment. I was surprised to see that no bubble wrap was used, just the frame in a box wrapped in a piece of plastic so no surprise that it was broken. After a couple email attempts to support@zazzle.com with no response I finally called to discover that they were closed over Christmas break. I found another way to create a Case # on the website and described the broken glass with an attached picture. I finally received an email indicating that a package had been queued for shipment. Yesterday, (1/5/15) I received my 2nd replacement order and it is another rolled up poster, NOT framed as I had originally ordered back on 12/12/14. I now have 3 posters, none of which are usable unless I go pay for them to be framed by someone else. I called today to get a refund - I'm tired of waiting for what I originally ordered and having to make phone calls to try and get it right. Very disappointing as I was really looking forward to hanging this print in my new remodeled bathroom. Also disappointing as all of my previous orders with Zazzle have been very good experiences which is why I gave 2 stars. Not sure why they could not get this one right.

ginay1
1/9/15

I have had several issues as of late with Zazzle. The most recent is a t-shirt I purchased as a gift and wanted to exchange for a larger size. The shirt runs small. I did the on-line exchange as directed by your website and was given a claim number. That was several days ago. I have had no response from customer service through email. I have tried calling the customer service number and have been on-hold several times at 30 minutes plus and I just hang up out of sheer frustration from hearing the same message about your customer service guarantee and how you are experiencing such high call volumes with longer than normal wait times and never speaking to a live person. No matter what time of day I call, I get the same message. Zazzle lacks customer service and that is bad business practice. I am so frustrated. My Christmas cards were also lost in the mail for several weeks and I went through all the same trying to get in touch with someone in customer service. I spent hours on the phone then. I will just plan on not doing business with Zazzle in the future and will be contacting my credit card company tomorrow to dispute the charge since Zazzle is not living up to its promise of complete customer satisfaction.

Tip for consumers: Zazzle has terrible customer service. If you need to contact them plan on spending hours on end on hold. I guess they are experiencing such high call volumes with customer complaints as this website would indicate.

eriths
1/9/15

I WOULD NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I PLACED AN ORDER ON DEC. 11TH WHICH WAS FOLLOWED BY A CONFIRMATION EMAIL STATING IT WOULD TAKE 5-7 DAYS! TODAY JAN 6TH I HAD STILL NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER. I CALLED AND TALKED TO 3 DIFFERENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. I WAS TOLD THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR PRODUCTION FACILITY WAS VIA E-MAIL. SO BEGAN THE E-MAILING BACK AND FORTH. I WAS TOLD MY ORDER HAD BEN MOVED TO TOP PRIORITY IN PRODUCTION STATUS , THEN I WAS INFORMED THE ORDER WAS READY TO BE SHIPPED AND WOULD BE DONE SO SHORTLY. TWO DAYS LATER NO SHIPPING NOTICE AND AFTER I CONTACTED THE COMPANY THE REP TOLD ME THE ITEM WAS IN FACT NOT READY TO NOR WAS IT SHIPPED! I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A REFUND ON SHIPPING BY 3 DIFFERENT SERVICE REPS. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL DO NOTHING MORE THAN GIVE YOU THE RUNAROUND!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE RUNAROUND AND LIE TO YOU ABOUT YOUR ORDER!

hazels16
1/8/15

I ordered two t-shirts as Christmas gifts, still not received 05/12/15, customer service rubbish, have still not replied to my emails so I have opened a case with a Paypal. The shirts were for my daughter who leaves for Australia in 2 days, so no use now! They weren't even personalised goods, just disappointing !

Order ID Date Price Status
131-41611529-6977513 16/12/2014 17:52:28 £36.38 Shipped

Tip for consumers: avoid, customer service non existent, it appears they only comment on sites such as this when there is a problem, terrible way to run a business.

davidb249
1/8/15

These guys suck! Their site says if I order within 5 hours, I would have the item by a guaranteed date. In addition, I paid extra for expedited shipping 'just in case'.

A day before I was to receive them, I sat on hold for over an hour just to be safe, and as it turned out, they could not have my cards to me in time.

Tip for consumers: Find someone else

maryt62
1/8/15

ordered only a silly card. read that it was a singing squirrel card. thought my grandson would enjoy this. had it shipped to canada. paid the exhange. yada yada yada. then it arrives with a picture of a squirrel singing----no music. tried to phone them this morning and given no option to speak with someone. directed to their site instead. i'd say the ad was deceiving and i will never use this company again.

Tip for consumers: at the very least be very careful in your assessment of the product you order. at best go to a more honest site.

edenr3
1/7/15

I ordered a case on 12-17-14 and I never received my case as it was guaranteed to be here by christmas! I am extremely pissed and will never order from zazzle again! I have sent 2 customer service emails with no response! Never order from zazzle!

angelan14
1/6/15

Ordered a key chain with a clip art of a frog with a first name. After paying over $13 for shipping it finally came. The graphic and name were so tiny it looked like a dirt spot. Took over 3 weeks to get a response for a return. They told me because I approved the personalization, it was basically my fault. There was plenty of room on the key chain to make the graphic and personalization bigger. There was not an option to tell them this common sense request. I was too EMBARASSED to give it as a gift. The tell you SATISFACTION GAURANTEED but I was offered some sort of credit. I found their response to be arrogant, how dare they. My 3 year old could have done a better job. Was a little piece of paper glued crookedly in a circle.

Tip for consumers: Stick with Personal Creations or Things Remembered!

randallj6
1/6/15

Have been trying to get a response from the company to do an exchange for 9 days and though I get daily emails trying to sell me something, I cannot get a response from their 'support' team. I have a case number and would appreciate one of the Zazzle moderaters I see posting on this site to contact me before I have my credit card company dispute the charges.

Case Number:CAS-569859-L8G9V3

jayf16
1/6/15

Ordered posters and received them within the time promised. But they were not suitable as a gift for the intended recipient, so I requested an RMA to begin the return process on 12/29/14. Heard nothing back, so I requested an RMA again on 12/30/14. Still haven't heard anything back by today (1/3/15). Zazzle promises a 30 day return policy for most items, and I have no problem paying for the return shipping since I'm not returning the posters because of a defect, but the lack of any response from Zazzle to my requests for an RMA leaves me very frustrated and unwilling to buy again from the company, and unwilling to recommend it to anyone else.
UPDATE Jan 4 2014 - Received an email today from Zazzle asking me to let them know if I wanted a refund to my credit card or a store credit. But still no RMA. I replied with my preference for a refund, and will re-post regarding the status of this issue when I receive the RMA and am able to return the posters.
UDATE Jan 7 2014: Zazzle let me know yesterday that a refund would be processed for the posters. I appreciate the response and have changed my ratings on service and returns from 3 to 4 stars for each category. I'm satisfied with the outcome now, but don't think I should have had to resort to going to SiteJabber to get a response. But I'm grateful for the forum that SiteJabber provided. Thanks!

rosemaryr2
1/5/15

Good News: The service was great. They shipped my order faster than they had quoted and it arrived 2 days faster than expected. The quality of both tee shirts are excellent.

Bad News: The only problem was that the printing on the Eat Sleep Ski shirt was done poorly. It just wasn't as crisp and clean and seemed to bleed beyond the edges, compared to the Snow Skiing Shirt I got. The Black color dye used for printing appeared to be mottled or blotchy.

Tip for consumers: Make sure when choosing the color you want, to base your selection on the models that pop up with the item being worn. DO NOT order by the color on the swatch boards, some of the color swatches are considerable different from the actual product.

monicac18
1/4/15

It took 3 weeks of emailing and leaving voice messages before I was given a telephone number that was answered by a live person only to be told they are not allowed to call out. This delay kept me from getting a change to the image I wanted. I was allowed to add to the image I liked but not make a minor change which would have make them perfect. The frustration was ridiculous since I am totally new to how this works and with Christmas looming ahead left me with no alternative but to settle from my original wish.

Tip for consumers: I wish I knew any tip to give others to keep them from going through what I did. I was pleased with the end product it just wasn't entirely what I wanted due to the 3 weeks it took to talk to a live person. I don't know what else I could have done.

jennifero12
1/3/15

BUYERS BEWARE!! contact the BBB- http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/t-shirts/zazzlecom-in-redwood-city-ca-75025

Same issues here with ordering and not receiving a product. Although I will not chalk it up to $$ lost. This company needs to be shut down- contact the BBB and let them know your complaint so they can properly handle. There are avenues you can go down to get your money back and if enough people complain they will be shut down. You can also contact your credit card company. Zazzle is stealing from people and word needs to get out..

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

waynem42
1/2/15

I ordered a single KEYCHAIN and 6 days later my order has not moved. No updates,nothing. Forget that I paid more for shipping than for the item. This is why most people go immediately to places like Amazon. I'm glad I didn't want to actually give it to the person I ordered it for, who knows when I'll actually see it.

johnw257
1/2/15

Terrible service! I ordered a t-shirt on December 4th and it was shipped on December 5th. This was a Christmas present and I wrongly assumed 3 weeks was a more than reasonable time to deliver a small, light package. It arrived today (30th). I also emailed the "customer service" twice and didn't receive any reply or help. Will never shop on zazzle again

rebeccar26
1/1/15

I have used Zazzle for the past two years for my Christmas cards, just to make them more personal. I also use them for birthday and other greeting-type cards and have never been disappointed. I can customize the cards to fit my own personal needs and the quality is as good, or even better than, store-bought cards. I can definitely recommend Zazzle for greeting cards!

marjoriet2
1/1/15

Zazzle is my go-to site for unique, special, and cool things, whether they be clothes, wrapping paper, or other cool gifts. Hundreds of ideas, most customize-able. Helpful folks, too, to walk you through the process. Items ship as expected. No hassles. Great business! (Only "bad" thing is the zillions of products/options, so it might take time to go through everything. Still, I've found it worth the time to find exactly what I wanted!)

Tip for consumers: Try to set aside some time to go through the options presented; it will be worth the effort and time.

stephanieb41
12/31/14

I placed an order on December 6th for 3 photo ornaments as Christmas gifts for my son's first Christmas. I had never heard of Zazzle before but could not find any reasonably priced ornaments from another site. After placing the order, I had read some reviews and was nervous from all the negative feedback. My order said I would receive it in 5-12 business days .. I got mine on day 11, the day we had to go out of town to visit family. The ornaments were exactly as we had designed them. We were very pleased with the quality and the grandparents were very happy as well. The only thing I would change from ordering from them next time would be to place my order a bit earlier.

Tip for consumers: If you're ordering a gift for Christmas, try and order earlier than December.

diannew3
12/30/14

I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A CUSTOMER REVIEW BEFORE but they deserve every word I say. I would give them a negative star if I could. The key fob/keychain I paid almost $5 for, was nothing more than a "smiley button". I don't know what else to call it but it's the kind you get free at fairs. Or politicians give you to wear to say who you like. The only thing missing was the pin on the back. It is the cheapest thing I've ever purchased in my life! I am usually pretty savvy when it comes to online purchases but they really duped me with this one. To say it was HORRIBLE is an understatement. The picture did NOT look like the product (you don't see the shiny-ness of it. I tried to show a picture but couldn't download it...how convenient for them) and the description has no real detail so that you know what you're really getting. If you did, you wouldn't take if for free! To add insult to injury, their shipping charges were more than the product when this item was so light it could have been put in a letter envelope and shipped for the cost of 2 stamps. And I was fool enough to pay for express shipping. So an item worth less than $1 sot me $15. I almost threw it out because I felt embarrased to give it to my son and wish I had because, although he didn't want to hurt my feelings, his face said it all and I told him he didn't have to use it and I heard a sigh of relief. I have never had a worse purchasing experience in my entire 62 years! I can't say about their other stuff but the fact that they can sell such cheap stuff for $5 plus exhorbitant shipping fees says to me to do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!

shannonj8
12/30/14

I ordered two prescription coffee mugs for my daughter and her boyfriend on December 15, they arrived on December 24th, just in time for Christmas. They looked like this http://goo.gl/BLCi2h. I also ordered a small button with a picture for my friend, ...sorry, cannot find a link for that. The button was pretty small and I wish I had gotten the larger size. I also ordered some mailing labels. The labels were pretty good quality. Last I ordered a shirt for my son with a wrestling design. The printing quality was good. I've ordered from Zazzle before and never have any complaints.

bettyz1
12/29/14

Very dissatisfied with 2 items I ordered. Very poor quaility for a high price. I want to retuen but need a RMA number. No replies to my emails and call center is closed.

karenk5
12/27/14

Ordered on 12/12. They claim it was shipped on 12/16. Tracking shows UPS picked it up on 12/17 and delivered it to the USPS on 12/20. However, the USPS shows they got electronic notice that a package was coming but that it was never received. UPS states they are simply the packing vendor but Zazzle uses USPS for the actual shipping so they can't help. USPS says they don't have the package so they can't help. Zazzle customer service does not exist. Period. I have held for long periods but could not reach a human. This morning they have a recording stating they are now closed for the holidays and won't reopen until Jan 2. This company is a scam. I have notified my credit card company to stop payment. I am also filing complaint with the BBB and the FTC for fraudulent business practices. DO NOT BUY from this company.

wendyh34
12/27/14

BEWARE!! HORRIBLE! Takes your money then disappears. Sent several emails NO REPLY waited on hold for over one hour. Absolute waste of time and money.Filing complaint with credit card company for my refund. This business will NOT last. Losers

Tip for consumers: DONT

jamiej18
12/27/14

If I could give "no stars", I would! I am beyond frustrated and disgusted with this company. Their so called customer service department is non existent. I ordered a very important Christmas gift for my son on 12/8 and was supposed to receive it within 4-7 business days. It still hasn't even shipped and its 12/24! After numerous emails with no response and hours upon hours on hold, with no answer, I am beyond disgusted. Thanks Zazzle for the worst online purchase experience I have ever received. And thanks for not sending the present that my 7 year old was wanting the most. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and filing fraudulent charges with my credit card company since of course you charged my card right away for a product that was never received.

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything from this company!

quianah
12/27/14

I honestly LOVED what I received about a week ago. I made a card for MY anniversary and it was well over what I expected. I noticed that I placed my order on the 17th and it didn't get processed until the 19 , Luckily , I received it on the 20th . The shipping and processing is SLOW but the quality of the work is good on the card. As far as other things , such as the Clutch and a notebook and pillows , I just placed an order yesterday and it was a faster process with this order, the little things were processed but I still have to wait for the other BIG orders. Other than that I'm satisfied . Thanks !

aaronl29
12/27/14

tried to get this custom bowl made two weeks ago and i get a email three days later saying i broke some copyright thing....so then i paid for extra shipping fees so it would be here on time and still no sight of it. I have called, wrote emails and no response. all it has said for the last two weeks is that my order is being processed and not even shipped yet!

thanks zazzle my grandpa doesn't get his Christmas gift!

Tip for consumers: don't use this site its dumb as $#*!

kelseyr2
12/26/14

Really wish I had seen these reviews before ordering anything. I ordered my gift on November 14 and it is now December 23 and it hasn't arrived. I've tried emailing and calling and no response. I'll chalk this up to $20 lost.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!

susane35
12/26/14

THINK TWICE BEFORE ORDERING FROM ZAZZLE!!!
I ordered a laptop bag on 12/8/14, saw it took 10 days for production & paid for premium shipping. I even sent an email inquiry to make sure it would be on time for the holiday & got a automated email message (no human obviously read it). Now the on duty supervisor Miriam tells me that it was really 7 to 21 BUSINESS days for production and that they only work Monday - Friday. They also didn't ship it premium and I have no Christmas gift for my sister's fiancee. Big offer was to refund shipping - thanks a lot & Merry Christmas Zazzle. My last order with you.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop with Zazzle.

markj91
12/26/14

Absolutely horrible. Ordered on the 15th, and paid for express delivery. Order is still 'processing'. 8 days to do a basic logo on a couple of mugs...emailed to so called Customer Service and didn't get any sort of response.

So now I print a picture of the items and offer apologies as to why there is no actual gift.

Too bad I don't have anything to rate the actual product. But hey, the pictures are really nice looking.

Will give until end of year for receipt or I will return regardless of quality. Total fail to meet any expectations at this point. Again, 8 days and still not even shipped.

As others have said, customer service is non-existent unless you count the absolute rhetoric they post as replies.

Only plus side is I used CC for payment and can dispute the charges.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
zazzles1
A: Hi Nicole! We can certainly assist you with your question. The shipping method depends on the method chosen at the time of your of your order. If you have any other questions, you can reach our Team at support@zazzle.com. Thanks!
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

22 Photos for Zazzle