US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

629 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

nicolef

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

tedb33
9/30/14

The xtreme case meets or exceeds the protection offered by the OtterBox, and the graphics are excellent. Also, the iPhone screen visibility is better than with an OtterBox.

I was amazed by how quickly I received the product- much faster than promised by Zazzle.

I will definitely order from Zazzle again.

raqueld3
9/29/14

I wish there were 0 stars as option. I ordered a mouse pad and a card for my husband's birthday last month and I never received it, it's been more than 30 days and nothing, when I complained they refunded ,e 3 days later, but I wasted my time creating a present for my husband and he never got it, he was so excited about it because he was studying the subject. On the email they had the nerve to say "they would make an exception in refunding me this time because I'd have to return the product to receive a refund" mind you! I wouldn't be requesting refund if I had gotten the product I paid for! Websites like this should be shut down as a Scam.

Tip for consumers: Tip, please do what I did and pay with Paypal, because you can request a refund if you don't receive your product.
Better tip is: DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, I bought things from India that arrived quicker than from this website.

jasonk41
9/28/14

Helpful customer service who actually care.
More products and designs than you can throw a stick at - can be on this site for days.
Love seeing the creativity of folks.
Ordered a custom dog bowl for my puppy.
Quality products delivered fast considering they are made one at a time.

emilya20
9/28/14

I really like Zazzle! I have had several things printed and it has all been amazing. Shipping is always fast!

stevef44
9/27/14

The order arrived in Perfect time and everything was CORRECT! Considering 1/2 the order was custom....it was all absolutely made "to order". Thank you. We will be coming back again for more things and passing on the excellence of production and product. Keep up the Great Work!

wendyd15
9/27/14

If it was possible to give this company zero stars then I would do so. I have had the worst customer service experience of my entire life with this company. I ordered invitations from this site as they were supposed to be ready for shipment the following day. After three days I had received no information. Unfortunately, no person at this company is available on the weekends so I went five days before I finally heard back from Zazzle after I called and wrote two separate emails. I was told they would look into the situation but would expedite the delayed order. It is now three days later and they still haven't printed the invitations, let alone shipped the invitations. All I get from Zazzle is "let us know what you would like to do." Perhaps Zazzle should figure out how to resolve this situation. I have been promised shipment for the past three days and now it is too late for me to order invitations from another vendor. Appalling service.

Tip for consumers: Never ever use this company.

meghans8
9/26/14

I recently ordered business cards as a gift to my boyfriend. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. My only suggestion would be for more templates/designs to choose from and a quicker view customizarion process. I had to click out of the text box to see my changes. Also now that I think of it, some guidelines for customization would have been useful too!

jayp39
9/21/14

I ACTUALLY MADE THE DESIGN FOR THE MOUSE PAD, WHEN IT ARRIVED THE COLORS WERE AMAZING; ALSO ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. VERY BRIGHT, LOOKED GREAT, DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, NOT ONLY MOUSE PADS BUT MUGS, SHIRTS, ETC

Tip for consumers: YOU CAN MAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT WITHIN THE GUIDELINE OF WHICH PRINTS THEY CAN PRODUCE.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RECOMMENDED PIXALS PER INCH WHEN MAKING A PIC, IT REALLY DOES HELP. :)

mateob5
9/20/14

Still one of my very favorite services! These guys make great, great products and provide terrific support. I love my new custom shoulder bag!! I take it with me wherever I go!

Tip for consumers: Sometimes shipping is slow-- have to confess. But service is always great. They respond to your emails and have always stepped up with products don't come out the quality you expect.

annv2
9/12/14

Ordered 25 invitations for my mother. The order was very slow to arrive and the only thing in the box was 19 envelopes! She spent a good part of the day on the phone with Zazzle. She was told they would take several days to print and then several days to get to her. She wanted them to be overnighted to her and offered to pay for this, but was told that can't be done. The party is quickly approaching and no invitations. Customer service can't give us a definite arrival date. I can't recommend Zazzle after this experience.

Tip for consumers: Order months in advance. Don't expect Zazzle to jump to correct a problem with their order.

tammys19
9/11/14

Furious! Email's rejected, cannot get them via phone, they took my money immediately from my account, yet I still have not received order! It has been in "processing" FOREVER! Do NOT risk doing business with them ever! I don't have $60+ to throw away! This is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

nanb3
9/8/14

I waited more then 3 weeks to be told what I ordered was unavailable or they weren't certain if my order would be completed. Zazzle is a Terrible,terrible company to do business with

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from Zazzle

elizabethb54
9/8/14

This company SUCKS! Don't even bother ordering anything from them. There statement of 100% satisfaction that they claim on their site is a load of Crapple. Zazzle=Crapple

Tip for consumers: Here's a tip, DONT use this site! Don't waste your money!

richardn22
9/6/14

As a writer and and a graphic artist, I chose Zazzle as my source for seeing characters from my books come to life in merchandise. The quality of the products are excellent. The printing is great and color accurate. Creating The Pires shop on Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/thepiresshop?rf=238263477015788750 was easy. They also provide terrific ways to market products to all the Pires fans.

Tip for consumers: This is a great place for any artist or writer looking for a terrific outlet to grow their fan base and cross sell merchandise created from character stories.

deed44
9/3/14

I have been trying to contact Zazzle about my order however I keep getting replies that the email has been rejected.
I ordered demo cards for my baby shower lucky i did not order the the bulk of it without trying them out first.
I have had no reply, my tracking number says shipped however with nothing else or not knowing where it is shipped too.
If i do not hear from them or get my item I will have to take further action! very poor service

aliciac11
9/1/14

Amazing quality, price and printing is great! Would recommend to anyone, received so many compliments and products are even better when they arrive and you open the package, very nice!

Tip for consumers: The products are even better in person

orderr
8/28/14

I attempted to submit an order with fan created artwork which is protected under the fair use clause by the American copyright law that allows for the "production, display and distribution of derivative works if they fall under a fair use exemption, 17 U.S.C. § 107." Zazzle cancelled my order several days after I submitted it and simply replied to my email dispute with a form letter (ie: a canned, or pre-written, statement). That was a huge waste of my time and resources.

natalief9
8/22/14

I am very upset as \i ordered birth announcement cards on 30 July to arrive within 5-12 days. This was already a long time to wait as I have family members who have been enquiring after sending gifts and we were a little behind after the baby's birth in sending them out. Zazzle sent me a box of envelopes about two weeks ago, but no cards. I then emailed them and they agreed to expedite the cards by courier. Still nothing....Its almost three weeks now and to make matters worse their customer services are not responding to my emails. I still dont have my cards Very upset and very poor service

annah49
8/18/14

I am glad that I did not read the other reviews. Everybody is so upset and frustrated with not getting their orders. Mine came in 3 days- I guess because it was a poster and not a personalized item. Regardless, I love the poster. It actually looks better in reality than on the website. I will order from them again.

carlk18
8/17/14

I have ordered Business cards on 4 separate occassions from Zazzle.co.uk and not had any issues.
The cards are sent form the US which isn't made perfectly clear but as long as you are organised and prepared to wait a couple of weeks then there are no problems.
There are so many customizable templates to choose from and the design tool is pretty intuitive, it's worth the wait. Postage costs are not that high either - a few pounds.
Also there are often discount codes that are published by Zazzle - see here - http://www.zazzle.co.uk/coupons?rf=238182224288745103

As at the date of this review being written there is currently 15% OFF BUSINESS CARDS.

deniseg16
8/17/14

If you need a full-service printing company, Zazzle is not for you. But if you know exactly what you want and can position your artwork on your own, you'll do just fine with Zazzle. They offer more personalize-able products than most other companies, do not charge per color, and offer a satisfaction guarantee. On one of my orders the screen print was too small; I contacted them and they told me how to fix it and they sent out a new order at no additional cost to me and did not require me to return the shirts. But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. And you do have to do all your own work; no one will check it for you before it's created. Also you'll be notified once your order has shipped but there is no day-by-day tracking, kind of frustrating. But I have always received my entire order in the amount of time estimated on their website.

Tip for consumers: Always do an online search for a Zazzle coupon; I have scored some amazing discounts this way.

xanthas
8/16/14

The company has not responded to my email inquiry about an item in my order that has not shipped, and has had the status of "processing" for 11 days now (yet I was already charged in full for the entire order). Their website said the shipping turnaround is 24 hours for this particular item type (unframed poster), yet I have not received any sort of update after 11 days. I guess my only recourse it to dispute this with the credit card company.

cih
8/14/14

i lost all my trust in Zazzle
i'm almost waiting 2 months on my package this can't get any worst !
i was planning to tell my friends about this site but forget it !!

mariap43
8/14/14

Do not order from Zazzle! First off is their misleading Groupon... If you have ordered from them before you know that they offer over 100,000 different styles of invites... So when a Groupon comes along in bold writing "110 5x7 invites for $44.99" you know this is a good deal.... Then you read the very fine print that says you have 300 to choose from!... That's not the worse part...after you go to this list of restricted invites they are in categories... There are less than 30 different birthday invites to choose from!!! What a scam... No one wants this group of outdated invites to begin with!
The email customer service takes DAYS to get back to you! Hello year 2014... The phone customer service is a joke.... Don't try and use a coupon code ( that is on their website)...most likely it won't work with your order..

kims67
8/13/14

Don't waste your time or money....products are poor quality and customer service is the worst I've experienced with an online company. The claim that "100% satisfaction is guaranteed or money back" is completely false. The $#*!tail napkins I ordered for a wedding were not only poor quality but arrived with green ink instead of gold. Even after I submitted photos of the ink next to a green leaf as reference, Ashley in customer service told me the ink looked gold and denied that the product was defective. She refused to provide a shipping label for return. So much for the company that earned its great reputation for their cute stamps

A representative from Zazzle did contact me and apologize upon seeing this post. The problem as been resolved.

penelopez
8/13/14

I received the wrong order. I emailed customer support and received a generic response that in no way addressed the problem.

andreae12
8/8/14

I ordered invites for my birthday which is now only 3 weeks away and they still have not arrived. That was over 2 weeks ago. I will ensure this company is investigated thoroughly. They have messed with the wrong person.

melinas1
8/7/14

I just got an email saying that my order was cancelled because my billing address and the delivery address do not match. It also states that the department tried to contact me to confirm the address but no email or phone was actually made/sent. I actually called customer service, Yes! they did answer after about 25 mins, the Lady on the other end said there was nothing that she could do, that I have to contact the fraud department. I am getting married in less than a week and this was going to be my wedding gift to my loved one yet it might not make it on time Because I HAD TO REORDER!!!! yes I PLACED THE ORDER AGAIN!!!
Hopefully someone gets back to me as soon as possible and this gets resolve quickly I have less than 8 days now for this to get deliver!!!!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE....SO FAR................

lesaf
8/4/14

I ordered 4 turtle ties for my wedding coming up on August 22nd. The ties are not what I was looking for in the design. I don't want a return, I want to exchange for a different style! NO ONE there will answer the phone or answer my emails! I am running out of time to do this exchange!! I am going to contact my bank and dispute the charge and just send them back and take my business elsewhere. This is the worst customer service ever! I am a customer service manager and if my customer service department did this I would get FIRED!! HORRIBLE!!!!

mariee12
8/3/14

Worst company ever. Please report to attorney general. Everyone who wrote on this website that they are scam is right. They never answer the phone. Emails are all returned as undeliverable. The print comes off immediately and the material is so cheap—5 cents in a sweatshop somewhere oversees. Report also to the consumer agencies. These frauds must be stopped and be fined.

brielleb2
8/2/14

I ordered business cards from Zazzle TWO MONTHS ago. Not only did the image come out completely crooked on the card but they gave me the wrong color fill. I've sent about five emails and even included pictures of the janky cards but no one has contacted me about sending me a return label or giving me a refund. The numbers on the site just don't work. I was very much looking forward to using this company, especially since it's pretty inexpensive and I'm always buying so many business cards, but I'm SUPER disappointed with the service and I feel like I've been scammed.

arianal1
8/2/14

Had the horrible experience of getting my order from this company. Will never ever deal with them again.
Ordered "gold foil" business cards to get nothing but a cheap as card, absolutely no gold foil on this, 100 cards for over $40, complete rip off. If I had known the order would have been so bad I would have ordered from my home country which is New Zealand. I could have ordered the same cards here for less than half the price I had paid to them and get more cards.
I have tried contacting the company numerous times, once to ask about the delivery date (they have a web address zazzle.co.nz which makes you think they are nz based so I had expected it to arrive sooner than 4 weeks) also for my complaint once I had received the cards, and none has been answered. They say on the package slip: if you are not satisfied with your order, then return within 15 days however this doesn't have a return address. Also the ordering system is not clean, they use so many different order numbers, you have a product order, then there is postage order number, and I notices all order ID's were different from even what they have emailed me !

This is nothing but rip off, they get away with scamming you by providing you with cheap as products at low cost to themselves while you pay good money thinking you will get a quality product and at the end of the day they can get away with it by proving they have shipped your item.

Completely disappointed and will spread the word of how bad the quality is. The card is obviously cheap is it thin paper material with simple layout. ABSOLUTE False advertising when you see their designs and descriptions. Can't express enough just how disappointed I am

victoriae
8/1/14

I just got off the phone with Ben, a Zazzle rep. He was extremely helpful with a package that we are desperate to arrive by this Friday for a wedding (THIS SATURDAY! ). Of course, there is no promise that it will arrive on time but the peace of mind he provided through trying his best to get it here was awesome. We have our fingers crossed! Thank you Ben...sincerely!!!!!

steveg47
8/1/14

HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE! I've been calling and emailing for a month to return my items. They won't answer their phones or reply to emails. STAY AWAY! You've been warned!

justinr31
8/1/14

Buyer Beware, Zazzle will sign you up for a monthly fee without telling you during your first check out and continuously charge you every month. They will then deny that they are ripping you off and refuse to help over the phone. Shop here if you like to be ripped off and have fraudulent acts committed against you. Terrible customer service and terrible business practices.

temig
7/28/14

Absolutely terrible, this company is a scam.
There is no way to actually obtain a refund for a product, because they do not respond to emails and the contact numbers on their website are fake.
The quality of goods is very bad too so you are likely to want to return them!

Stay away from them!

geraldb25
7/28/14

How does this company stay in business? I ordered two poster prints and they immediately charged my credit card. I have had absolutely no communication from the company - no email, no confirmation number, nothing. Tried calling, and after almost an hour on hold, I gave that up. Worst on line business experience ever. I cannot use an order ID to track because I never received any correspondence.

edenm15

Hello Zazzle Team,
I have an order that has not been received, yet shipping was confirmed and should have been delivered by now. Could you please advise whats going on? My event is only a few weeks away and I'm starting to worry.

jays282
7/27/14

After reading all these one star reviews, my suspicion is validated. This is an unscrupulous company. I have received the royal runaround for a refund on a cheap defective product - right out of the box. I noticed another review here where a customer has been waiting for a refund for 27 days! Why should a customer have to wait a full pay cycle on a credit card refund? They state that a refund will take up to 21 days DEPENDING ON THE PROCESSING SPEED OF YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. They make it sound like YOUR bank is slowing things when the truth is probably more like that they do not issue a refund till the last day - if that, based on this other review.

The longest I have ever waited on a cc refund from any other seller - even hundreds of dollars - has been less than a week.

When I contacted them about this junk item, they said I could throw it away - what company does that? They probably pay pennies for this crap.

I have been put on endless hold by customer "service." It is more like customer abuse. You will have better luck calling the ORDER number 877-893-8935 to get through to a live person because they want to sell you another piece of junk. When I asked to talk to a supervisor, they put me on permanent hold. if you contact them by email they issue an automated case number and never follow-up. I have been issued three automated case numbers - no response.

Stay away from this company.

cynthiat2
7/25/14

Wish I would have seen these reviews last night when I was ordering a birthday present for my daughter. First off I received an email stating "Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order due to a conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." Not sure why they would have a product on their website they can't sell! If that wasn't frustrating enough then I find out they charged my card TWICE (they are in pending status at the moment) Also in the email they are saying 7-10 business days before I will get my money back on my card, I work in retail and know for a fact that the charges haven't even settled yet since I did this at 1:00 am this morning. Also on their website they say customer service hours are 6:00 am- 9:00 pm EST but when I called at 9:00 am this morning no one answered because they don't open until 9:00am PST. I wish I would have read all of the reviews before ordering, there is not one positive one and I'm not sure how this company is still in business. I will be calling again as soon as they are open and they better void the transactions.

cathyc26
7/23/14

I ordered a shirt from Zazzle and it was a Large for my husband. It shrunk down two sizes ....I had buyers remorse but just figured I'd suck this up....three weeks later I get a PayPal charge for $9.99 from my PayPal account that was NOT authorized NOR did I make another purchase!! PayPal is investigating. I have no faith in this company now. Stay Away!

robertw100
7/15/14

Ordered placemats - when I washed one it faded - sent email to Zazzle and they wanted a photo of the product sent to them - what - where is the 30 day guarantee come in -still fighting with them

jenr13
7/13/14

I never do this but I'm putting a company on blast. Never shop on Zazzel ever again! I just had the WORST customer service from there. Coming from a family of business owners where "the customer is always right" they should be ASHAMED of themselves! They're thieves.

joannag4
7/12/14

I ordered graduation cards for my son's graduation as a Doctor from zazzle.co.uk for delivery to the UK. Although I searched the website, it did not inform me that the cards were manufactured in California, It is now over a week AFTER the graduation and the cards have not arrived. I also contacted the Zazzel Customer Service through the website to find out where the cards were manufactured as they were so late - it took them a week to email me a reply. Very poor service - don't order from Zazzle

jeandreb
7/11/14

I ordered business cards and gift cards from them which is the worst quality EVER so thin and bad quality!!! They have their fake "if you don't love it return it" motto but you have to get an RA and it's impossible to get hold of anyone I've sent two emails and phoned and phoned but nothing?? I had to create this post in hopes that a customer service representative would care enough to contact me so I can send this S#it back!!! STAY AWAY

trishh6
7/11/14

Horrendous! I ordered a lovely personalised card as a thank you for a friend following a wonderful weekend away with her and her family. That was 3 weeks ago. Nothing has turned up... Despite paying the (unbelievably over-priced) express delivery price of £13.88! The card itself was only £2.85. I've emailed the 'contact us' address twice-no reply. I've called the US customer helpline twice but after holding for 10+ minutes had to hang up (why do they have a UK site - but only a chargeable US number for customers to call?). Gutted - I'd like it know where my card went, get a refund and an apology.

ericaw7
7/11/14

I ordered 50 wedding invitations for my wedding which ended up having an error. I sent in several requests to return and replace them with no answer. No one answers the phone!

This is for my wedding people!

natashar4
7/11/14

I have tried Zazzle twice and both times they have failed to deliver on their claim of fast turnaround times. Shame on me for giving them a second chance. They claim that they can process most orders within 24 hours. I spent 20 minutes on hold waiting to confirm with their customer care that I would receive the item on time. I even paid $50 for expedited shipping. They can not live up to their claim. It took days longer than they promised to process my orders and both times they delivered them very late. As a result I've had to go without Christmas cards and birthday invitations. They should not claim to provide speedy service if they can't live up to their promise. They set false expectations and then disappoint because they can't deliver on them. The quality of the cards was ok, but not worth the cost. Use Vista Print instead. They are much more reliable.

candin
7/10/14

The previous customer was accurate in describing the customer service. It really is terrible. They advertise a free trial that wasn't free (for me at least). After a few emails they explained per the agreement the $9.95 isn't refundable. Well, if it is worth me not ordering from them again over $9.95 then so be it. Then the order....invites looked ok but arrived 3 days later then expected. I will be ordering from Snapfish or Shutterfly.

Update: Zazzle replied that they would issue a refund to my card and could be expected to take up to 30 days. Their response came on April 14th. As of today, June 23rd, there is no credit posted to my account. It's not the money as much as what it says about the company paying attention to it's customers and paying attention to details.

2nd update 07/10/14. As of today the amount was refunded with apologies that the refund was overlooked. Unfortunately it doesn't change my review.

ce1102
7/10/14

Ordered a framed print from this site. It was very poorly packed and arrived damaged. I called the so-called service number and got no answer. I emailed and after a delay got a form response saying that they were not themselves responsible but would "file a claim on my behalf" with the shipping company they used. They further asked that I send them jpegs of the damage. I sent them the pictures as requested but said their reply was unacceptable, that they needed to stand behind their own order, and I said they needed to pick up the product for a full refund or let me keep it with a credit for the damaged frame. This has gone on for weeks and I don't have time for this bull$#*!. Next I will file a claim through my credit card and report these clowns to the BBB

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber