US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.4158573418

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

Trying to figure out how to stop getting these emails. Tried unsubscribing more than once.

Yipit is a scam. Takes your info and then the coupon you searched for is no longer active/current. Do not sign up.

They scammed me. It looked like they had an active 50% of coupon for the park I wanted to go to, but after I gave my email address and tried to get the coupon, it was old and expired. I'm wondering how many other companies they are going to sell my email address too. Guess I need a spam email address now thanks to scammer like Yipit.

I was looking for Segway-rental deals in Oakland, CA.
Yipit lured me with many offers, then forced me to sign up.
AS SOON AS I SIGNED UP with Yipit, the DEAL (still open in another browser tab) LARGELY EVAPORATED: most of them magically transformed into "PAST Segway of Oakland Coupons".

Stay away from this scam bait-and-switch Yipit site!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this scam bait-and-switch Yipit site!

sent an email 'deal', however, the 'deal' was NOT what was listed in the email. it was 2x the price. can't recommend a site that uses switch & bait. offered a deal for $15, clicked it on & it was $30. wrote to company & got back a fast reply- "your offer was sold out". i had responded to the offer as soon as it came onto my email.

Tip for consumers: a scam

9/28/10 is a social commerce aggregator that lets other daily deals get filtered through it based on users' preferences. For example, let's say you signed up for Living Social or Groupon because you love to get spa deals (who doesn't love a good facial?... wait, what?).

Problem is, now Groupon is flooding your inbox with a bunch of sky-diving, Segway-cliff-jumping deals (too soon?) that don't interest you whatsoever. This is where Yipit comes in. Yipit personalizes your preferences as an end user and feeds you daily deals based on your preferences from a variety of daily deal type sites. So if you like restaurant deals, you're only going to see one restaurant deal a day come in. If you like, ahem, facials-- yeah, you get the picture.

You can also select multiple categories in the event that you're interested in more than one type of deal, the customizability (not a real word, I know) of the site is what makes it so great. Big fan of Yipit, even though it's Arabic for "donkey carcass."