US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

bettem2
4/23/16

Call the Captain's Table at Fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda more than 20 times over a two-day period. I suggested on the recording I hit number 1 to make a reservation for 19 people. Every time I called I would listen to music for several minutes and then get the same recording saying no one is available to take my call at this time. This, as you can imagine, became extremely frustrating. Also wanted to find out what days & times the piano player wad there.

Finally, as mentioned, after more than 20 phone calls I finally gave up and we went elsewhere.

This is unacceptable for a restaurant of this caliber & I sincerely hope management will address this problem!

nataliam14
2/29/16

I came across the yipit cash back plugin, and was a little worried about downloading it after seeing all these reviews, but figured why not. I can't review the email service since I have already unsubscribed, but the cash back program is actually pretty great. I've already gotten paid and it worked smoothly.

daynam2
2/29/16

I downloaded the chrome app and now I get cash back on most of my online shopping. It is super easy and I get paid automatically through my paypal account. I recommend!

davidt172
2/25/16

I've been using Yipit for a long time and have saved a lot of money on daily deals and other discounts they've found for me. They send a lot of emails but I find most of them pretty useful and ignore the others. Their new cash back service is really great. It pops up on shopping websites and gives you a refund on any purchases you make. I've been paid twice already for just clicking a button. Yes please!

reidv2
1/25/16

Don't know where they got my e-mail from. They suddenly began emailing me about a week ago. I haven't signed up for anything recently so clearly they bought a large data dump of e-mails to mass spam.
Sent them a "nice" e-mail telling them where they can stick their e-mails.

clicked unsubscribed but due to the lack of confirmations I highly doubt it worked.

shirleys52
10/24/15

Was online with Burns Chevrolet we saw a 2015 Chevy Cruze listed at $1315.00. Did live chat and price was confirmed that it was the listed price and said they would check pricing and availability? Once it is listed at that price and you go to dealership with copies in hand then they should honor that listed price! Burns changed the price (after we spoke with live chat) and refuses to honor the price we were quoted by live chat. Last vehicle I purchased was from Burns~all future purchases will be with another dealership. I lost all respect with Burns Chevrolet today and contacted Chevrolet about their questionable listing~what they were doing was baiting people to get them to come in and look at the cars so they could make a sale....this wasn't a mistake on their part and they should have honored the listed price!

mikel213
10/19/15

Our Business does not give yipit permission to give coupons or discounts of any type !! Please remove us off your site !! F & I Detailing

gloriam15
6/14/15

Trying to figure out how to stop getting these emails. Tried unsubscribing more than once.

chrc
12/16/14

Yipit is a scam. Takes your info and then the coupon you searched for is no longer active/current. Do not sign up.

heatherw20
11/7/14

They scammed me. It looked like they had an active 50% of coupon for the park I wanted to go to, but after I gave my email address and tried to get the coupon, it was old and expired. I'm wondering how many other companies they are going to sell my email address too. Guess I need a spam email address now thanks to scammer like Yipit.

julianw22
8/28/14

I was looking for Segway-rental deals in Oakland, CA.
Yipit lured me with many offers, then forced me to sign up.
AS SOON AS I SIGNED UP with Yipit, the DEAL (still open in another browser tab) LARGELY EVAPORATED: most of them magically transformed into "PAST Segway of Oakland Coupons".

Stay away from this scam bait-and-switch Yipit site!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this scam bait-and-switch Yipit site!

patr303
8/22/14

sent an email 'deal', however, the 'deal' was NOT what was listed in the email. it was 2x the price. can't recommend a site that uses switch & bait. offered a deal for $15, clicked it on & it was $30. wrote to company & got back a fast reply- "your offer was sold out". i had responded to the offer as soon as it came onto my email.

Tip for consumers: a scam

asha
9/28/10

Yipit.com is a social commerce aggregator that lets other daily deals get filtered through it based on users' preferences. For example, let's say you signed up for Living Social or Groupon because you love to get spa deals (who doesn't love a good facial?... wait, what?).

Problem is, now Groupon is flooding your inbox with a bunch of sky-diving, Segway-cliff-jumping deals (too soon?) that don't interest you whatsoever. This is where Yipit comes in. Yipit personalizes your preferences as an end user and feeds you daily deals based on your preferences from a variety of daily deal type sites. So if you like restaurant deals, you're only going to see one restaurant deal a day come in. If you like, ahem, facials-- yeah, you get the picture.

You can also select multiple categories in the event that you're interested in more than one type of deal, the customizability (not a real word, I know) of the site is what makes it so great. Big fan of Yipit, even though it's Arabic for "donkey carcass."

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yipit staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/21/16
Add your answer
2/5/16
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yipit staff and other customers.
Yipit?