US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

leahm25

The customer service is very nice compared to other out of country companies. (in 42 reviews)

andrewt30

I even got in contact customer service about an order and the helped me right away with no hassle. (in 162 reviews)

rebam

& then the second time I ordered actual clothes so that might be why it took a bit more time to ship out. (in 110 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

salmaa9
5/21/16

GREAT

virginial16
5/20/16

I ordered merchandise and the shipped additional items that was not ordered and when i tried to return them they will not respond after 5 attempts. My husband finally was able to get the shipping information and packaged the merchandise and sent it back. I then received an email that we did not match the RA # that we sent. When I tried to log in they sent me an email that my password reset link had expired (5 min after receiving the link) PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE TO RETURN ANY ITEMS. THEY WILL NOT HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE.

melindal16
5/16/16

There's so many items of different styles to shop from the website. Customer service took only a couple of days to respond for a big online store. Easy shopping and checkout experience. Will always come back to check out their latest offer and new arrivals. =))

tienv
5/11/16

I've been a YS customer for a few years. Some of their brands have great designs and quality products but not all of them. There was a shirt that just teared up when I put it on the first time, and a paints that blacken other clothes even I washed them with cool water. From my experience, you'll get what you paid for. Be careful with cheap clothes! And shipping taking too long. I bought a lot of stuffs from China, especially tea, but they didn't even taking that much time.

abigails20
5/9/16

My shopping experience was easy and enjoyable. i spent a long time looking over and deciding between the cute styles. i was able to buy a face mask, a bra, panties, tights, a choker, and a dress all under $50. im excited to see my package, but lets just see if im still smiling with the quality.

janetg37
5/9/16

you said if I sign up for e-mails I would get 10% off by using yesstyle and then it would not work.

roxanad1
5/8/16

I've shopped with YesStyle a number of times now. I love their product range and price points. Overall it has been a great experience dealing with customer service. Do take time to consider sizing as returns are not free and sometimes it's not worth it to return purchases if they don't fit.

rachels90
5/8/16

I've been shopping here for more than 5 years, and I love it! There are so many choices of everything that there is always something new.

tehl
5/7/16

Very satisfied with the items i have ordered. Prompt delivery and even reshipped items was replaced very quickly. Thank you

annep39
5/3/16

shipping takes forever wtf

janec88
5/3/16

Store Credit for a place you don't ever want to shop at again? It means: We're taking your money, and not giving it back!

cianac
5/2/16

yesstyle has an array of korean, japanese, and taiwanese beauty, and this site is my go-to to buy my asian beauty! shipping is relatively fast, and they always have a great deal!

asmaa16
5/2/16

many brands to choose from and nice display options

alices71
5/2/16

I bought many items from this site. The style of the clothing is great. However, the sizes are not standard so it requires some guessing. The quality of the product is not consistent either. The services from this site are excellent. You can return the products but you only get credits not real refund.

mollociraptorl
5/1/16

Just placed ANOTHER order within 30 minutes. I'm addicted.

catit
4/29/16

I love this web, If I could, I would liked buy all the things they have.

peichih
4/29/16

The 11/03/2013 I order a dress, but I arrived a month and a half later !!
The dress is super good, I measure about 5.6 ft . I asked for a size M and I was perfect. Continue to improve on shipping
Thank you very much!!

rubyr17
4/29/16

It's difficult for me to sometimes find clothing & shoe sizes that will fit me just right here in the US. I'm very petite & some US sizes never really fit well. Plus, they have styles that can be rare to find or too expensive. Love this site!!! Shipments have been timely so far, and prices are fair for most of the items. Overall, Love this site!

cherylj29
4/28/16

My items took two weeks to arrive, which was really no big deal, because nothing was urgent. The beauty products I ordered are very reasonably priced and quite nice. I also ordered a blouse for which I have received tons of compliments. Well made and great quality fabric.

shaunag2
4/27/16

I have ordered a number of clothing and shoes from both YesStyle.com and YesStyle.ca. I have never been disappointed with anything I have purchased. I ALWAYS read customer reviews from verified buyers and only buy highly rated items.
Orders can sometimes take awhile to ship if they are waiting on stock, but ship very quickly when in stock and have always arrived before the expected delivery date for me.
I've only ever had to contact customer service once, but they were very helpful and friendly.
There are definitely some shady brands that sell what appears to be the same item, often at a cheaper price, but is actually a knockoff. Even using the same photo as the original brand.
Just shop smart. Stick with the brands that have good customer reviews and you will be fine.

phoebel5
4/26/16

I love Yesstyle! It's a really beautiful website where you can find many beautiful and cute things! The prices are not too expensive; besides, aricles' quality is really good! I have bought many things and I have always been satisfied!
I advise it!

meganh34
4/24/16

I like how yesstyle provides different types of clothings, make-ups, shoe, etc to fulfill every costumer needs.

shayr6
4/24/16

Great options and wonderful service, a very happy customer <3

peiz1
4/23/16

I thought it was good, but sometime the size not in fit

dolmal
4/22/16

once i ordered open jacket it was of good quality but the shoes i ordered was not a very good quality..disappointed with shoes

jennyn14
4/21/16

I've shopped on Yesstyle since 2012 and I always come back there. One of the reason I love to shop there is because the clothes are unique, since I don't like wearing the same as others. I also happen to be petite so it is easier for me to find clothes that looks flattering. In addition they often have sale on clothes, even high end brands, so I don't need to shop on their official sites since high end brands rarely give discounts. The reason I didn't give many stars is because sometimes the information of the material could be wrong, and there have been cases of some the outfits I received turned out to be made of poor quality. That's why it's important to read reviews, details and check the photos closely. This makes everything time consuming (believe it or not, I use 3 days to make a haul there) because I need to make sure I don't get cheap china quality clothing.

BE AWARE THOUGH: Believe it or not, sometimes Yesstyle makes their own imaginary brand (e.g. Sakana, Daisyfield) and under these ''brands'' they'll sell Chinese cheap quality clothes which is from Taobao (all the ''brands'' happens to be from China too, you can safely buy brands from Korea/Japan since they can't lie about it). They also blurr the Taobao seller's shop link, so I would avoid buying clothes with blurred watermarks.
Although I believe YS stopped selling fake highend brands, I'd remember few years ago that they sold fake Liz lisa boots under a random Chinese brand.

It's basically a risk to shop there, so the best is to buy brands that is from Korea and Japan (Hong Kong brands like 59seconds is also okay. But I would avoid *mainland* Chinese brands)

Tip for consumers: As someone with long experience, I would like to say it's very important to double check the measurements, shoe size, and which material it's made of. Also since 90% of the clothes are made for Asians you should consider to go 1-2 sizes up if you happen to be tall/curvy. Another sidenote is that sometimes there might be same outfits under different brands with different price tags- To avoid the hidden ''scam'', check ''
Additional Product Information and Images''.

sannao
4/21/16

I have bought from Yesstile now about 3 times and i have been very blitz about how perfectly everything fits and looks exactly in the pic.. I am very short girl and have a problem to find clothes in normally way. So now im pretty addicted to by things here haha <3

brandonr33
4/19/16

I found it easy to navigate through there page and stuff was really cute and sexy! Will follow up with how good their shipping and customer service is once I receive the items!

marianellad
4/19/16

I have been using this system for three times already and I love it due to the accurancy of the system.

lucillec8
4/18/16

YesStyle is very cheap and convenient. We can find everything we want. And object are very good quality !

andreat39
4/16/16

I have been ordering clothes, shoes, purses and jewelery since 2008. Am currently a Silver Member. This site rocks! There has never been an item missing, and all of my orders have come as expected. Will continue using you for all the unique and very sweet items I never see on anyone else here in Norway. Thank you a bunch!!

elm656
4/16/16

The clothes are wonderful and the service is great.

thuyp2
4/13/16

GOOD

yenitziag
4/13/16

I AM SO HAPPY TO BUY FROM MY WORK EVERYTHING IN YESSTYLE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO RUN IN SOME MALL TU BUY ALL OF THINGS I FOUND HERE ALSO IN MEXICO IS SO DIFFICULT FIND COREAN AND JAPANESE PRODUCTS

I AM SO AXIOUS TO USE MY PRODUCTS

dianas74
4/12/16

Their site crashes a lot. Items are up to date and prices reasonable but takes a long time to process everything from entering items into bag plus payment because it kept crashing...

maggiel17
4/5/16

Hi, i ordered items from your website 2 weeks ago and the status is still Waiting for Stock. I emailed your company for an update and of course I haven't received a reply as of today....just read a recent review saying their items haven't been shipped out after ONE MONTH.... very disappointed at this point...
expecting a reply from your company ASAP..

frustrated customer

saraa55
3/30/16

Excellent and reliable website.

wallaceg9
3/27/16

I'm super disappointed with this site, I order about 18 items and literally none of them have shipped out yet, they literally are waiting on 2 items. I order around roughly the 2nd of March and now we are going into April and the items still haven't shipped out, thanks for nothing yesstyle. On top of that as well two items have been cancelled and they haven't given me my refund. I don't recommend this site to anyone. Just order from AE or ON.

maggyl
3/27/16

So I made an order and tried to check out with PayPal. After signing into PayPal the website itself said that I can check out with PayPal however I must give the website all of my information again. I have never been asked to do that when online shopping.

c-dw
3/24/16

I received an item I had not ordered, but was still charged to my credit card. This makes me feel I need to cancel my card in order for 'YesStyle" to not have access to my account. Trying to find an address to return the sweater to has been 'EXHAUSTING' and without any results!!!! My concern is this will happen over and over again!!!!! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER again will I order form YesStyle. I am also waiting for a credit to my card from 'YesStyle' since January 2016 for a coat that they did no longer have!!!!! it should be named 'NoStyle'!!!!!! Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!!!

yunisw
3/16/16

once you paid they wont care about your order anymore and you wont receive anything

ingridb7
3/10/16

I bought a few pair of shirts and a pair of pants from yesstyle a while ago. It did take a while for the package to get to me but I am pretty used to that (always do internet shopping). I had been measuring for all of the clothes so when I got them I was happy that they did not lie about the sizes! However I bought a pair of cute, high waisted pants that has several buttons. They actually look really good on me and fit nicely but.... the button holes were not cut up(?) I contacted their customer service and after sending them pictures I DID NOT get my money back, but instead got a coupon to use for another purchase. Well maybe not what you would want at first, BUT! It turned out to be a win-win for me because they did not want the pants back, so I just took a scissor and fixed it myself!! Now I got a coupon for later and a pair of pants so it could have turned out much worse i guess...

Tip for consumers: measure yourself for gods sake! I always have my measurements close at hand when shopping asian clothes :) if it is one-size, then reflect on how 'big' the model actually is. Typical issue with one-sized shirts: sleeve length... asians have tiny arms I guess :/

orlad3
3/5/16

After ordering my item, I received no email from the company confirming payment or my order, the only record i had of buying the item was on my paypal account. When there was no sign of the item after two weeks, I emailed them, and recieved a reply saying the good had been shipped that day...Having to email a company to remind them to ship their goods is not how shopping online works. Will not buy anything from them again.

kellyg56
2/26/16

I actually did not look up the reviews before purchase. Made purchase on 02/20/2016 it was shipped on 02/22/2016. I was a little upset after seeing some reviews. However I got my order today, 02/26/2016 ^_^. No idea how they did it that fast but I am excited. I spent 45.72$ Canadian.

haniyag
2/22/16

I didn't receive my shipment.
It's been delayed for more than a 2 months.
my shipment been returned to the sender unclaimed.

joay1
2/2/16

Quality is poor; clothes come smelling like a factory, has stains that don't wash off.

I contacted customer service regarding the products that were damaged (cardigan had a hole, shirt was stained, earring gem fell off, skirt ribbon not securely attached, and dress with a bunch of string knots); at first they were apologetic and asked me to send pictures. Once the pictures were sent, the rep said I wouldn't need to ship back all the items for a refund, then a few days later another rep sent me an email saying I would need to ship them back and could only get store credit or replacements. I explained that it would be a waste of time and money on my part to get store credit on items I received that were damaged. They never responded to any of my emails since.

Never again. Don't trust them.

anilat
1/23/16

I placed my order on 17th dec 2015 and today is 24th jan 2016 and still they are saying to wait. They must hire some good management people from India because Indian sites are just awesome they know how to give wow experience to their customer.

herua1
1/21/16

Poor quality and worse delivery. I'm not recommended this shopping online

alannam
1/1/16

Paid for over 250 USD in clothes/shipping. It's been more than a week since my order was supposed to arrive. This is especially miserable because I was really looking forward to everything I had purchased and the site seemed quite trustworthy @ the time

Tip for consumers: Just don't.

simonel9
12/19/15

I ordered three items from yesstyle, And I gotta say that it took a whole month for it to arrive to Sweden but I don't really care since there were nothing wrong with my products. Since it also says on there website that under Christmas it's will take longer for the package to arrive. I contacted them by email two times and asked why it took so long and I acatully got great responses and they explained and apologized and I can't really blame them since its holidays and it's so much mail being shipped all around the world atm. So overall I'm very happy with my order and since I didn't have to pay anything for the shipping it didn't really matter that it took time.

Tip for consumers: Be ready to wait for it to arrive especially during holidays!

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
cherylf8
A: Thank you for your interest in YesStyle.com. Our Customer Service Team will contact those customers in need through private messages. If the customer can provide order number and email address, our CS Team will be able to follow up the problem accordingly.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
cherylf8
A: The actual delivery time depends on Shipping Method selected and other factors. There are 2 shipping methods for customers from Canada, Express: estimated delivery time is 3 to 5 working days and Premium Standard: estimated delivery time is 5 to 14 working days.

For more detail on shipping rate and shipping method, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/shipping-rates-delivery/help/section.html/hsi.732
Helpful answer