US Government's NSF

101 Reviews for YesStyle

▼ Sort by: recent

hellenp1
8/20/14

I love YesStyle so much I wish I had bought more throughout the year to have become a "Gold member" sooner! Yes their prices are a bit high, but some are also very cheap. You will get an amazing experience out of it if you actually look through all their clothes (well.. I guess if you have time or are a shopaholic like me).

The thing I love the most about YesStyle is you get what you see. It's not like some ebay purchases where the pictures looks so different than the actual product. As long as you read reviews and look closely at the pictures they have on the site, there should be no surprises!

Customer service is also great. They respond promptly to emails and refund your money back either in YesStyle credit or if it's early in the process and hasn't shipped, they'll just refund money back on paypal.

Overall I'm a very happy and loyal customer!

nikkih9
8/17/14

YesStyle is a great place to shop for clothes and also for some objects in your home! I love using this site and love the wide range of prices!! They also are great ith shipping & handeling and have never screwed up an order for me!

nancyz6
8/17/14

This website, Yesstyle.com is the best Asian website I had ever went to! They sell the best clothes, nice bags, and good looking accessories. Their prices are affordable too. Plus, with the elite membership thing, it's always discounted! Anyone can be a member as long as they buy at least one thing! I bought so much things from this website that I can't stop buying!

reneed10
8/13/14

I have shopped through YesStyle many, many times for many different occasions and they have yet to let me down over the years. As a petite person I find their styles to be very flattering and with a lot of variety. I shop here for work, parties, and casual and I'm always getting compliments. For what you you pay I do feel that the quality is very good, better than some high class clothing stores I've worked/shopped at in America who seem to overcharge for clothing that lasts half as long as my YesStyle purchases. As long as you have patience to shift through a lot off different styles until you find yours and you take your own measurements you will be very satisfied. Be prepared to receive a lot of compliments as well!

razzyr
8/12/14

Loyal Costumer for over a year and very happy with great service and product quality! They often have sales and special offers! Selling a large assortment of different things from cute clothing to household items! Always make sure to check measurements of clothing before purchasing! :]

cathyn3
8/12/14

It's very convenient to shop at yesstyle website where I can buy the products from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China etc..
The delivery time is not very long and the quality of the products is good enough!
I am especially respect to the customer service when I need to exchange another sizes of a product.

yenn5
8/5/14

I think that yesstyle is a very easy and convenient way to shop. I also don't have to spend time at the mall searching for things that are quite pricey sometimes. Their customer service is also very easy to contact. There are several times I picked the wrong size for clothing and they agree to change the one I want for me. The quality of the clothes in my opinion depends on which brand you pick. For my experience as well, for clothes that are more expensive, have a more chance of being a better quality than something that is cheap. Overall I'm enjoying yesstyle!

felicitos
8/2/14

Ordering in yesstyle.com was fast and easy. My hoody arrived in two days time and shipping was free for items over $25!! great products! can't wait to buy more.

tinayz
7/10/14

This website is terrible. Their customer service sucks so you can not contact them if they give you a wrong order. You're just going to have to stick with it. The clothing are cute but the quality is $#*!. And sometimes your order takes up to a MONTH to process because they have to go ''purchase'' the item from the seller. And sometimes you won't even get the item or a wrong item for a cheaper price than the one you purchased for.

lindal72
7/3/14

The quality of the material is very poor. The style didn't exactly match how it looks in the website. Avoid the hassle of returning, and international shipping.
Please stop this kind of dishonest trade.

weny2
6/17/14

This site is a joke!!! The first time I have ordered from them (2 items), one of the items took over 4 weeks to be sourced and in the end they had to cancel it. second item arrived but for a £20 blouse, the quality is crap and i didn't hesitate to return it straightaway. and of course they do not provide refund of money so i had to use my credits to buy another item. i chose a lipstick as their clothes quality are rubbish but guess what just received an email saying "this item is difficult to source and there is not definite waiting time!!". which means i could have to wait forever. they should only be selling things they have in stock!! thieves!!

nikeyl
6/14/14

I ordered several things to be shipped express and was promised, a ultimate beauty pack, free fragrance sample, free beauty sample.
They took over 2 weeks trying to get one more product without even notifying me. In the end cancelled the order for the product they were waiting for and wasted the time they kept me waiting, then they didn't even send what was promised.
I've had such bad service, I don't intend on buying anything from them again. They're clothing quality is a cheap replica of whatever they see.
It's a site to stay away from. They're just scams

tatianad1
6/2/14

The clothes I ordered from this site arrived on time, but they were cheap and poorly made. There are no care instructions (such as machine wash, dry clean only, or hand wash), so it is difficult to keep the clothes in good shape.

telmam
5/20/14

I'm having a really bad experience with Yesstyle, I bought something a month ago and it hasn't been shipped yet, they promised it would be shipped yesterday and still nothing.

alexandriak
5/18/14

Shipping is decent, depends on whether your items ship within 24 hours or not. Overall the clothing is cute and fashionable. What I ordered usually came in a larger size than stated, but it was alterable. I like shopping here to see the latest fashion trends in Asia.

fional9
5/18/14

This site is ok, it has a lot of cute clothing, but the quality is not worth the price, it's really a hit or miss when you purchase from them. The products I have purchased I either liked or something was wrong with it whether it was the coloration, quality or even the size.

johannav2
5/18/14

I ordered make up and skincare only. Very happy with my items (genuine and well packed). The waiting time for shipping was announced clearly on every item. Once shipped it got here very fast and I will order more since I can find the Shiseido foundations in my shade and many other japanese cosmetic items not available to me in Sweden. I found so many favourites. Good prices too when I compared to the strawberryplace. But be aware that some things can be found much cheaper (half price or so) elsewere.

cuongv
5/17/14

Some times they get orders wrong and you have to re ship the item to them but they will reimburse you. Their quality is not great but still stylish.

juliel24
5/16/14

I like to get cute clothes from yesstyle, but they sometimes dont have my size, and/or they are often out of stock.

sanan3
5/16/14

Hands-down the BEST website to buy super cute Asian clothing, shoes, and accessories from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and China! Yesstyle is not fake and very reliable: they cancel orders and return your money if you order something that is out of stock and also refund you for defective items :) Even their makeup is great! I like makeup from Etude House and my favorite clothing brands are 59 seconds, Tokyo fashion, Dodostyle, and Catworld. They can even gift wrap your orders in cute packaging for only $5. I highly recommend this website to all!

ievas
5/15/14

a good site if you are not ordering lingerie or sleepwear. I got an item with sewing fails, then they resend it (checked manually as they said) still got an item with the same problem.. that the sides were not sewn equally, and as a person with quite small chest it makes the night dress look horrible on you. then I gave up to deal with the same problem again.
another time I ordered a night dress, it was out of stock, waited like a month nothing happen they they returned me money without asking if I wanted same model but other pattern, that was quite irritating. also said they would inform if it comes back to stock- and that didn't happen
another time i ordered a knit sweater and it came in with a strange unpleasant smell and looked like it was used or washed already.

quincyl13
5/11/14

YesStyle offers a wide variety of great quality clothes for everyone. My experiences with YesStyle are fun and looking at the clothes on this website is enjoyable since it has a variety of style choices. I love YesStyle because of this. YesStyle truly is stylish.

seemat1
5/11/14

I love this website so much. I would highly recommend it to everyone out there who loves shopping online for great products :)

pauline-
5/11/14

Huge assortment of clothes and you will always find something that you like. The clothes are well-categorized into clothing kind as well as the origin of the label (i.e. Korean, Japanese). Check-out page has a lot of information so just make sure to read carefully and don't be too negligent or ignorant. Pleasant shopping experience, always. :)

lynay
5/10/14

Fabulous! Was looking for Annie's Way masks and was afraid of getting scammed on ebay, and I found it here! With free shipping!

jessicam57
5/9/14

I absolutely love Yesstyle! I recommend it to all my friends, and I am recommending it to you, too! The usual concerns with shopping online AND through a foreign country are addressed- while the sizing is different than what I'm use to in America, the vast majority of products have very detailed descriptions, including many pictures, measurements, and customer reviews.

There are great sales and deals, super cute clothes, accessories, and everything else! The only problem I've had has been with a swimsuit I ordered-- sadly the torso is too short for my non-asian body, and Swimsuits are one of the few things you can't return! But that hasn't stopped me from returning again and again

jordanv1
5/8/14

I love this site I like the variety of clothes that I have to choose from and free shipping to Spain saves me good money Thank you and wish there was more variety of clothing

hozeal
5/7/14

(7790409) I loved the product I bought from yesstyle. The dress was exactly as the photo and the measurements were pretty accurate. I had standard shipping which delivers 7-21days and mine came 10 days later so I was happy :)

gabyp
5/7/14

This has been my first order from Yesstyle.com. The items I ordered look just like in the pictures on the websites and are just as described. The quality is pretty good. My order came within the time frame they said it would and was well packaged. I had no problems with the checkout or ordering process. The size charts were accurate. I didn't have a need to contact customer support so I can't comment on that. Overall I'm pretty happy and plan on purchasing from them again.

alainl1

Order: 7803793

An easy to browse webshop. They have so many different styles of clothing. When I order here, it's always a unique style that not many people have in my country. I get asked where I buy my YESSTYLES clothes alot and I tell everyone.

They have easy to understand size tables and the measurements are in the description of every clothing article. Because of this I always buy products that fit perfectly.

YESSTYLE often gives great offers and throw great sales for newsletter subscribers. I always open the emails to see if there is anything new I like.

I don't often order internationally, but YESSTYLE is very trustworthy. I want to tell the entire world! *****

paolah
5/5/14

I love this site, it has a large variety of products with super cool style and the prices are for the most part accesible!
the display of selection is great

esthery2
5/5/14

I have ordered from yesstyle for quite a while and I have yet to have a problem. All of their clothes are so cute and the sizing that is described is pretty much accurate. I love the asian style and this is the best site with great quality clothing.

jf39
5/4/14

I am seriously addicted to shopping on Yesstyle. They have so many unique clothes and I always get compliments on them. Shipping is usually pretty fast too, especially since it is overseas. Highly recommend this store!

iand19
5/4/14

I love this site since it has a generally higher quality of merchandise to buy compared to sites like ebay.

abbyc2
5/2/14

I love this site! The best and only site where I can find Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc fashion and at affordable prices! I love the tops, the jewelry and the bags. Can't wait to make a new purchase!

carmena7
5/1/14

Llevo 2 años comprando en esta web, y la verdad, estoy encantada!. Tiene cosas muy chulas. Nunca me ha llegado nada roto o en mal estado. Todo lo comprado es igual que las imágenes de la web, no hay engaño. Seguiré comprando muchos años más!!!

olgat2
5/1/14

I used to buy clothes more than 2 years. And I absolutely love shopping with yesstyle. Few reasons:
1. I love korean fashion, and i was surprised all items have good quality and clothes size is always match like they write.
2. One time i had trouble with getting my order. They lost it and I just message yesstyle and they gave me money back very fast.
3. Even if i live in Russia shipment is fo free. Its cool bcuz if i save money i can buy more items =)
4. I absolutely love sale! I am permanent customer and elite member of yesstyle and if they sell item with discount also they summarize it with my personal discount.
So what can i say. This website helps me to feel myself pretty and confident!
Thank u so much!

angelam22
5/1/14

A little expensive for quality, but it matches my style perfectly. That's why I always end up shopping there!

markos14
4/30/14

Affordable stylish clothes and has really many available choices. sometimes too many that it gets tiresome to scroll through the products. the nice thing though is that they have my size.
only have a problem with the shipment. it takes a very long time for the orders to arrive, but all in all, the site is great

yumio
4/29/14

love the many choices. though i wish the categories were more organized [i.e. have all the new in a category, 10%off in another category, the 20%off in another, the 30%off in another etc.]. also, add a code and/or proxy of some sort, so when searching for items, more ease [i.e. if type '1986' in search engine, then results would have all items with word '1986' or '86'].

giab
4/23/14

i was looking everywhere for a morn shark backpack. so happy to find it here and it was easy and affordable to buy and have it shipped quickly to my home in boston, ma

johnsonl12
4/21/14

Well after reading all those bad reviews I was kind of surprised, and fortunately none of those things have happened to be,I have ordered from Yesstyle many many times and usually fast shipping, all I order from is Sechuna and they ship like every Tuesday and the clothes get to be within 9-12 days so I'm like hell yeah man. But yeah most of the clothes are really expensive and all but where else will I buy unique clothes from Sechuna?? But yeah I realized that the clothes are more expensive on Yesstyle, because Yesstyle just orders the clothes for you from the many brands(And they need to make a profit too yo). So yeah if you've got the money and want unique clothes go for it, because that's the only reason why I use Yesstyle. And about sizes, it's not one size fits all, it's one size meaning it only comes in one size, it's really helpful to have a measuring tape to measure your body to find out if it fits you, most of the female models are about 5'2 to 5'5 and for males it's usually 5'10 to 6'0 and are usually super thin. But there's also an option for plus sizes so that's really cool.

izl1
4/21/14

Has many different styles of clothing, and as for a person who has a hard time finding a clothing style/like, yesstyle has everything. Fast with their shipping and deliveries, and hasn't failed me yet.

tw175
4/20/14

I love going to this site. I haven't gotten anything in a while, but I love their shirts/blouses. The material is always great and I'm always happy to see the product I get look better in person than on screen. The clothes I get feels great too!

rosar102
4/19/14

I love this store , this is the second time that i have shopped here, i seriously love this store. Most of the youtubers i know shop here too haha , i would recommend this store to everyone! they are really nice people too c: oxox

scc3
4/13/14

Nice and trendy Korean Clothing Brands found from yesstyle.com.
An optional choice for me to choose and buy online for my favourite Korean Apparels.

winnien
4/11/14

I did order in this Yesstyle.com 4 times.

-1st time: I ordered Korean clothes,they claimed the products were from Korean brand (even these brands I have never heard since I started purchasing Koean clothes for more than 10 years, there are several Korean shops in Auckland, New Zealand). Unfortunately the clothes' quality was so bad, they look cheap as like the one where you can find easily in the market.

I have been a fan of Korean clothes for ages but mostly bought them ( brand such as Soup (very cheap in Korea), On & On, Leshop, Visit in New York) in Korean shop in New Zealand with much better quality,I can wear the coat for many years, they are still look new. However with the clothes' quality was provided by Yesstyle.com , I cant even wear them out, its more for home clothes rather than street clothes.

I bought them for over $200 usd. At the result, I had to return them back and paid $60 nzd for shipping from NZ to US. OMG !! Its such a pain ! I would never purchase any clothes from Yesstyle.com anymore.

The price is so expensive and the shipping is super low as over half month for my items to be reached to New Zealand.

2nd time: I bought a Korean accessories, the quality was ok and cute, they are same as Korean stationaries I have had before so this time my order was pretty good apart from shipping timeframe is always slow. I bought lot of Korean stuff in eBay, the seller's location was based in Seoul, Korean. I never had to pay for shipping and the stuff were arrived to NZ within 7 days. How amazing it is ! This is something Yesstyle.com must look for it to upgrade the shipping service !

3nd time: I ordered IOPE Lipstick-Violet Pink colour, this lipstick is now very popular in Korea after the drama You Came From The Star released. I didn't check the price at first as I was so excited when see it available in Yesstyle so went ahead to buy it straight. After been waited for more than 10 days, YS emailed me saying the stock wasn't available !!!! so the order had been cancelled. I was so disappointed however it is lucky for me because its only $18-$19 usd in IOPE store in Korea but you know how much it costs in Yesstyle? Its $39.70 USD !!! Double price !!!! I still cant believe why many people support this online shopping website, in fact they offer VERY OVERPRICE STOCK !!! Esp Korean cosmetic & skincare range.

I only have to buy in this website while I cant find the product in other sellers ect.

4th times: because I still have my credit left,so I'm now giving YS last chance to order my 4th times of items, again its always Korean/Japanese make up stuff. Hopefully it will be arrived within April (18 days left). If its not, I will never come back again.

pierm
4/8/14

Overpriced clothing of extremely bad quality. However, if you're a skinny person, you will find your size here. Good selection too.
They don't make refunds either, they just give you store credit if you don't like the fit.

amym43
4/5/14

it was nice that that TOP button was at the bottom, it made the browsing really easy, but I'd like to see more blog posts. those stories are pretty interesting. :D

chrish106
4/5/14

Just finished my first order, so fingers crossed. Tentative 4 stars because of the appeal of the website and the good discounts.

Best Fashion Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber