US Government's NSF

reviews@yesstyle.com

102 Reviews for YesStyle

▼ Sort by: recent

8/20/14

I love YesStyle so much I wish I had bought more throughout the year to have become a "Gold member" sooner! Yes their prices are a bit high, but some are also very cheap. You will get an amazing experience out of it if you actually look through all their clothes (well.. I guess if you have time or are a shopaholic like me).

The thing I love the most about YesStyle is you get what you see. It's not like some ebay purchases where the pictures looks so different than the actual product. As long as you read reviews and look closely at the pictures they have on the site, there should be no surprises!

Customer service is also great. They respond promptly to emails and refund your money back either in YesStyle credit or if it's early in the process and hasn't shipped, they'll just refund money back on paypal.

Overall I'm a very happy and loyal customer!

8/17/14

YesStyle is a great place to shop for clothes and also for some objects in your home! I love using this site and love the wide range of prices!! They also are great ith shipping & handeling and have never screwed up an order for me!

8/17/14

This website, Yesstyle.com is the best Asian website I had ever went to! They sell the best clothes, nice bags, and good looking accessories. Their prices are affordable too. Plus, with the elite membership thing, it's always discounted! Anyone can be a member as long as they buy at least one thing! I bought so much things from this website that I can't stop buying!

8/13/14

I have shopped through YesStyle many, many times for many different occasions and they have yet to let me down over the years. As a petite person I find their styles to be very flattering and with a lot of variety. I shop here for work, parties, and casual and I'm always getting compliments. For what you you pay I do feel that the quality is very good, better than some high class clothing stores I've worked/shopped at in America who seem to overcharge for clothing that lasts half as long as my YesStyle purchases. As long as you have patience to shift through a lot off different styles until you find yours and you take your own measurements you will be very satisfied. Be prepared to receive a lot of compliments as well!

8/12/14

Loyal Costumer for over a year and very happy with great service and product quality! They often have sales and special offers! Selling a large assortment of different things from cute clothing to household items! Always make sure to check measurements of clothing before purchasing! :]

8/12/14

Great quality- service and product.
The standard shipping is quiet good with tracking code. The quality of items I've purchased are great. I don't know what to complain from them. Their payment process is good. Overall I love shopping from here. I'm looking forward to my next purchase.

8/12/14

It's very convenient to shop at yesstyle website where I can buy the products from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China etc..
The delivery time is not very long and the quality of the products is good enough!
I am especially respect to the customer service when I need to exchange another sizes of a product.

8/5/14

I think that yesstyle is a very easy and convenient way to shop. I also don't have to spend time at the mall searching for things that are quite pricey sometimes. Their customer service is also very easy to contact. There are several times I picked the wrong size for clothing and they agree to change the one I want for me. The quality of the clothes in my opinion depends on which brand you pick. For my experience as well, for clothes that are more expensive, have a more chance of being a better quality than something that is cheap. Overall I'm enjoying yesstyle!

8/4/14

he store offers a huge variety of items for different combinations and styles. The prices are pretty fair and the items have a good quality overall. The shipping is also faster than I expected.

8/4/14

I can find anything that I need from YesStyle! There's something for everyone and you can find cheaper products but more expensive ones as well if you don't mind spending money. Sometimes pics are a bit misleading and I've got once a product that looked really different than on the site. Usually if the product is not "ready to ship" you will need to wait longer so they get it but once they got it the package has arrived in a couple of days. Clothes have always arrived straight to my front door too. The bad point it that sometimes they can't get the product you want but that happened me once but I got my money back so it's fine. They have never send me a wrong color or clothes either. I'll order more products in the future. They have sales all the time and there's so much to choose from. I find the website easy to use and there's new products every day.

8/2/14

Ordering in yesstyle.com was fast and easy. My hoody arrived in two days time and shipping was free for items over $25!! great products! can't wait to buy more.

7/10/14

This website is terrible. Their customer service sucks so you can not contact them if they give you a wrong order. You're just going to have to stick with it. The clothing are cute but the quality is $#*!. And sometimes your order takes up to a MONTH to process because they have to go ''purchase'' the item from the seller. And sometimes you won't even get the item or a wrong item for a cheaper price than the one you purchased for.

7/3/14

The quality of the material is very poor. The style didn't exactly match how it looks in the website. Avoid the hassle of returning, and international shipping.
Please stop this kind of dishonest trade.

6/17/14

This site is a joke!!! The first time I have ordered from them (2 items), one of the items took over 4 weeks to be sourced and in the end they had to cancel it. second item arrived but for a £20 blouse, the quality is crap and i didn't hesitate to return it straightaway. and of course they do not provide refund of money so i had to use my credits to buy another item. i chose a lipstick as their clothes quality are rubbish but guess what just received an email saying "this item is difficult to source and there is not definite waiting time!!". which means i could have to wait forever. they should only be selling things they have in stock!! thieves!!

6/14/14

I ordered several things to be shipped express and was promised, a ultimate beauty pack, free fragrance sample, free beauty sample.
They took over 2 weeks trying to get one more product without even notifying me. In the end cancelled the order for the product they were waiting for and wasted the time they kept me waiting, then they didn't even send what was promised.
I've had such bad service, I don't intend on buying anything from them again. They're clothing quality is a cheap replica of whatever they see.
It's a site to stay away from. They're just scams

6/2/14

The clothes I ordered from this site arrived on time, but they were cheap and poorly made. There are no care instructions (such as machine wash, dry clean only, or hand wash), so it is difficult to keep the clothes in good shape.

5/20/14

I'm having a really bad experience with Yesstyle, I bought something a month ago and it hasn't been shipped yet, they promised it would be shipped yesterday and still nothing.

5/18/14

Shipping is decent, depends on whether your items ship within 24 hours or not. Overall the clothing is cute and fashionable. What I ordered usually came in a larger size than stated, but it was alterable. I like shopping here to see the latest fashion trends in Asia.

5/18/14

This site is ok, it has a lot of cute clothing, but the quality is not worth the price, it's really a hit or miss when you purchase from them. The products I have purchased I either liked or something was wrong with it whether it was the coloration, quality or even the size.

5/18/14

The only problem with this website is that there is just too much to choose from! I think its easy to navigate, rewards you when you have made several purchases and you can always get the latest products.

5/17/14

Some times they get orders wrong and you have to re ship the item to them but they will reimburse you. Their quality is not great but still stylish.

5/17/14

I love shopping at Yesstyle once in a while to change my style. They have really cute and chic items for every season.
I was a bit sad that they closed the stores in the California but still love them!!!

5/17/14

i had fun shopping there i like alot of things too bad i can't buy them all.
p.s if you are buying pants there pants size run a bit smaller then normal so if you are normally a S (34/24) then buy a M or L if you are (36/26)

5/16/14

I like to get cute clothes from yesstyle, but they sometimes dont have my size, and/or they are often out of stock.

5/16/14

Is a good website. All products are cute, fashion and have a good quality, the ship is very fast and they resolve all my questions. Simply I Love to shop on Yesstyle!

5/16/14

Hands-down the BEST website to buy super cute Asian clothing, shoes, and accessories from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and China! Yesstyle is not fake and very reliable: they cancel orders and return your money if you order something that is out of stock and also refund you for defective items :) Even their makeup is great! I like makeup from Etude House and my favorite clothing brands are 59 seconds, Tokyo fashion, Dodostyle, and Catworld. They can even gift wrap your orders in cute packaging for only $5. I highly recommend this website to all!

5/15/14

a good site if you are not ordering lingerie or sleepwear. I got an item with sewing fails, then they resend it (checked manually as they said) still got an item with the same problem.. that the sides were not sewn equally, and as a person with quite small chest it makes the night dress look horrible on you. then I gave up to deal with the same problem again.
another time I ordered a night dress, it was out of stock, waited like a month nothing happen they they returned me money without asking if I wanted same model but other pattern, that was quite irritating. also said they would inform if it comes back to stock- and that didn't happen
another time i ordered a knit sweater and it came in with a strange unpleasant smell and looked like it was used or washed already.

5/12/14

I love the korean fashion on this website. I only go for the korean fashion. it's just my taste. Its sad how it's mostly one size however. The makeup selection is also great for those who want asian cosmetics. the sales and member ship program seems promising. My only complaint is that YesStyle is sort of a third party supplier and I would appriciate it more if they already had most of the item in their warehouse ready to ship instead of waiting 1-2 weeks extra. YesStyle is a convenient place to get a asian fashion haul however since its a third party its hard to place a blame should something go wrong with the product.

5/12/14

Just bought for the first time. Can be a little overwhelming because of the amount of things available. Good Site though!

5/12/14

This website is super good!!!I send it to my friends because it has lot of cute earring and the model for the accessory is my love, pony, love her!!! n this website!!

5/8/14

I love this site I like the variety of clothes that I have to choose from and free shipping to Spain saves me good money Thank you and wish there was more variety of clothing

5/7/14

(7790409) I loved the product I bought from yesstyle. The dress was exactly as the photo and the measurements were pretty accurate. I had standard shipping which delivers 7-21days and mine came 10 days later so I was happy :)

5/7/14

This has been my first order from Yesstyle.com. The items I ordered look just like in the pictures on the websites and are just as described. The quality is pretty good. My order came within the time frame they said it would and was well packaged. I had no problems with the checkout or ordering process. The size charts were accurate. I didn't have a need to contact customer support so I can't comment on that. Overall I'm pretty happy and plan on purchasing from them again.

5/6/14

Love Yesstyle, my favorite place to shop online! Everything looks great and are even better when they arrive. The prices are reasonable which is good also depending on how much you spend you get free shipping . LOVE the free shipping.

5/5/14

Yesstyle has amazing variety of clothes that are just my style. It is very easy to make a payment and is absolutely my favorite website to go on to shop. The price is very reasonable for the clothing/accessories and is just fantastic. If you're looking for fab clothes to wear, yesstyle is just the right place to buy it from. It has your style foshoo. <3

5/4/14

I love this site since it has a generally higher quality of merchandise to buy compared to sites like ebay.

5/4/14

The service is great, if you have any problem with any with your order they immediately solves it, the clothes as a tip is better to see the reviews of other buyers to see what clothes are worth it, and also you need to know your size ver good. In general is a cool site

5/3/14

I just placed my first order, so at the moment I can't say anything about the actual product. I loved the website and its organization. Very easy and fun to use. The amount of products was a little overwhelming, but the tools on the site helped me navigate and find what I was looking for.

5/1/14

Lots of cute clothing but you should be aware of sizing. Quality is typically good (read the descriptions!). Overall, I really like the site.

4/30/14

The site is easy to navigate. Every category is organized. It allows me to view from my price choice (from cheap to expensive). They are also organized by seperating the brands so if someone wants a particular brand, its easy to find,

4/29/14

love the many choices. though i wish the categories were more organized [i.e. have all the new in a category, 10%off in another category, the 20%off in another, the 30%off in another etc.]. also, add a code and/or proxy of some sort, so when searching for items, more ease [i.e. if type '1986' in search engine, then results would have all items with word '1986' or '86'].

4/25/14

I absolutely love this website! It gives such a unique shopping experience. It offers so many clothes and accessories for different occasions, it has such a wide variety. It is very organized so it's very simple to navigate around the site and find exactly what you're looking for while falling in love with the products that come up on every page because they have great prices! Shipping is also fast since most items ship within 24 hours, it is a wonderful site to keep up with the latest fashions in Asia!

4/23/14

i really love yes style
i get my things shipped quickly and i get what i expected
i can also find really good clothes at good prices

4/20/14

I ordered already a million times and I was never dissapointed. Very fast service, good quality and very easy website to shop on.

4/20/14

This is a wonderful shopping site. I use it a lot and can always find the clothing style I like. Their customer service is pretty nice. They usually get back to my question in a timely manner. I really their idea of putting a thank-you card from their CEO in their mailing package. Their shipping is super fast as well! I used the Express and actually received the package within two days after I received an order confirmation. Good job, keep it up! And I highly recommend it.

4/16/14

I love everything on this website. Items are at reasonable prices and such great quality clothing's. I told my best friend about this website and she practically orders all her clothes on here. You guys have great offers ! I can't wait to buy again ! Thank you so much !!

4/16/14

I called one time to amend the order and they were very helpful. I called in the middle of the night in the North America, but it was regular business hours in Asia, so that was really convenient for me.

4/14/14

I really like to shop at YesStyle because there is a large variety and I usually always find something that I like. The site is well organized and easy to navigate. YesStyle is reliable and trustworthy. I have seen many sites that advertise nice clothing at cheap prices that are not honest websites. I like YesStyle because they are honest.

I like the quality of YesStyle's clothes which is another reason why I shop here. The price of some items may be more expensive compared to other stores but all of the clothes I buy from YesStyle have never gotten torn or ruined. I bought a pair of sleep shorts that I wore almost three times a week and after 6 years they still look brand-new!

My only complaint is that some product details are not always so easy to understand. For example, I don't always know what color an item is on the drop-down menu because they don't always specify. The product videos are helpful but they don't have many in English so I have to rely on visuals.

I have been buying from YesStyle since I was 12! They will always be one of my favorite shops to find unique clothing at reasonable prices.

4/13/14

I came across this website on polyvore. I must admit I really love their jackets and the fact that they have them at an affordable price. I will definitely be shopping here again!

4/11/14

I did order in this Yesstyle.com 4 times.

-1st time: I ordered Korean clothes,they claimed the products were from Korean brand (even these brands I have never heard since I started purchasing Koean clothes for more than 10 years, there are several Korean shops in Auckland, New Zealand). Unfortunately the clothes' quality was so bad, they look cheap as like the one where you can find easily in the market.

I have been a fan of Korean clothes for ages but mostly bought them ( brand such as Soup (very cheap in Korea), On & On, Leshop, Visit in New York) in Korean shop in New Zealand with much better quality,I can wear the coat for many years, they are still look new. However with the clothes' quality was provided by Yesstyle.com , I cant even wear them out, its more for home clothes rather than street clothes.

I bought them for over $200 usd. At the result, I had to return them back and paid $60 nzd for shipping from NZ to US. OMG !! Its such a pain ! I would never purchase any clothes from Yesstyle.com anymore.

The price is so expensive and the shipping is super low as over half month for my items to be reached to New Zealand.

2nd time: I bought a Korean accessories, the quality was ok and cute, they are same as Korean stationaries I have had before so this time my order was pretty good apart from shipping timeframe is always slow. I bought lot of Korean stuff in eBay, the seller's location was based in Seoul, Korean. I never had to pay for shipping and the stuff were arrived to NZ within 7 days. How amazing it is ! This is something Yesstyle.com must look for it to upgrade the shipping service !

3nd time: I ordered IOPE Lipstick-Violet Pink colour, this lipstick is now very popular in Korea after the drama You Came From The Star released. I didn't check the price at first as I was so excited when see it available in Yesstyle so went ahead to buy it straight. After been waited for more than 10 days, YS emailed me saying the stock wasn't available !!!! so the order had been cancelled. I was so disappointed however it is lucky for me because its only $18-$19 usd in IOPE store in Korea but you know how much it costs in Yesstyle? Its $39.70 USD !!! Double price !!!! I still cant believe why many people support this online shopping website, in fact they offer VERY OVERPRICE STOCK !!! Esp Korean cosmetic & skincare range.

I only have to buy in this website while I cant find the product in other sellers ect.

4th times: because I still have my credit left,so I'm now giving YS last chance to order my 4th times of items, again its always Korean/Japanese make up stuff. Hopefully it will be arrived within April (18 days left). If its not, I will never come back again.

The Best Fashion Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber