US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

andrewt30

I even got in contact customer service about an order and the helped me right away with no hassle. (in 29 reviews)

aiyah

They give you a good time estimate of when your order goes out. (in 115 reviews)

veronicab6

As for the the two products, ordering time did take about 3 weeks which was reasonable since it was standard. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stephb6
12/11/14

This site is a joke. I took my bag out of the plastic put it on my shoulder and the strap broke. I then email them to tell them of there faulty product and they told me they would not do anything to refund my money or replace my product as it has "BEEN USED". Apparently putting a bag on your shoulder is being used. THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE. THEY WILL NOT REFUND IF BROKEN AND THEY ARE HORRIBLE QUALITY.

lindac76
12/10/14

I had to call them to chase them up after a week of placing my order, the only email I had was my order confirmation and no other emails to update on the progress of my order. They told me two of the other items would take 2 weeks to get back in stock so it won't be until next year I would get my order! I asked if they have some of the other items can they just send those whilst the 2 of the items that would take 2 weeks can be sent later on. They refused to so the only thing they could do was cancel my order. Greatly disappointed as I put in order for over £100

Tip for consumers: If you don't mind waiting indefinitely for your order and no progress update then go for it. No flexibility for the customer.

leannc2
12/6/14

Am I the only one who has noticed that the 4 & 5 star reviews are coming from people whose only reviews have been for YesStyle? Sounds fishy to me. This place, and others like it, are complete ripoffs. Regardless of where they ship from, they are all made in China which is notorious for "hiring" (if you want to call it that, it's more like enslaving) children and then not paying them or even abusing them. I wouldn't buy anything from them again if I had a gun to my head. JollyChic, DressLily, YesStyle, they are all the same. Cheap for cheap. If it looks to good to be true, it is. It may cost more, but keep your business in the U.S. At the end of the day, you get higher quality and a clear conscience.

davidc177
12/5/14

Company sucks, think it's run by communist dictators because the house makes all the rules. There is no customer service and your lucky if you get any satisfaction.The whole business philosophy is to get you order and credit card number and then they own you. No refunds no matter how they screw up. My recommendation is to stay far away from this scam, there's too many good clothing retailers in the USA.

Tip for consumers: Stay away! Think if you try them you will probably be sorry.

peaces
12/2/14

HOW sad is it that the site owners go on to sitejabber to write up fake awesome 5 star reviews?! You can TOTALLY tell because each 5 star review is from a BRAND new reviewer. get outta here, this place sucks.

fernandoa5
11/18/14

i have been hearing about this website being kind of unsecured, that some people dont get there items on time and all. so far my experience with this site, has been great. all of my items have been delivered on time, payments are secured, and my items are what i have ordered. this site has yet to fail me. i hope it never does.

amayad
11/17/14

The worst company ever! After more than 3 weeks waiting for my delivery, they sent me a wrong item. Then, they asked me to sent it back by post and pay all delivery cost because until they wouldn't receive the packet they wouldn't give my money back. Amazing service, isn't it!
I took the time to repackage the item, go to the post office and pay the amount of the delivery without any money back. They received the wrong item in five days and the didn't put the money back in my account till nearly three week, after a several call to an useless customer service. Finally, they didn't refun any money for the delivery cost, still dealing with them to have this money back.

Tip for consumers: Don't even bother!

doradoi
10/31/14

The shipping can be a pain depending on how much you are willing to pay. As long as you are patient though everything is easy. Love the quality of the clothes and they always have something on sale that I want. Website is easy to use and I would recommend to any of my friends looking for some new clothes.

hellenp1
8/20/14

I love YesStyle so much I wish I had bought more throughout the year to have become a "Gold member" sooner! Yes their prices are a bit high, but some are also very cheap. You will get an amazing experience out of it if you actually look through all their clothes (well.. I guess if you have time or are a shopaholic like me).

The thing I love the most about YesStyle is you get what you see. It's not like some ebay purchases where the pictures looks so different than the actual product. As long as you read reviews and look closely at the pictures they have on the site, there should be no surprises!

Customer service is also great. They respond promptly to emails and refund your money back either in YesStyle credit or if it's early in the process and hasn't shipped, they'll just refund money back on paypal.

Overall I'm a very happy and loyal customer!

nikkih9
8/17/14

YesStyle is a great place to shop for clothes and also for some objects in your home! I love using this site and love the wide range of prices!! They also are great ith shipping & handeling and have never screwed up an order for me!

nancyz6
8/17/14

This website, Yesstyle.com is the best Asian website I had ever went to! They sell the best clothes, nice bags, and good looking accessories. Their prices are affordable too. Plus, with the elite membership thing, it's always discounted! Anyone can be a member as long as they buy at least one thing! I bought so much things from this website that I can't stop buying!

reneed10
8/13/14

I have shopped through YesStyle many, many times for many different occasions and they have yet to let me down over the years. As a petite person I find their styles to be very flattering and with a lot of variety. I shop here for work, parties, and casual and I'm always getting compliments. For what you you pay I do feel that the quality is very good, better than some high class clothing stores I've worked/shopped at in America who seem to overcharge for clothing that lasts half as long as my YesStyle purchases. As long as you have patience to shift through a lot off different styles until you find yours and you take your own measurements you will be very satisfied. Be prepared to receive a lot of compliments as well!

razzyr
8/12/14

Loyal Costumer for over a year and very happy with great service and product quality! They often have sales and special offers! Selling a large assortment of different things from cute clothing to household items! Always make sure to check measurements of clothing before purchasing! :]

canonh
8/12/14

Great quality- service and product.
The standard shipping is quiet good with tracking code. The quality of items I've purchased are great. I don't know what to complain from them. Their payment process is good. Overall I love shopping from here. I'm looking forward to my next purchase.

cathyn3
8/12/14

It's very convenient to shop at yesstyle website where I can buy the products from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China etc..
The delivery time is not very long and the quality of the products is good enough!
I am especially respect to the customer service when I need to exchange another sizes of a product.

yenn5
8/5/14

I think that yesstyle is a very easy and convenient way to shop. I also don't have to spend time at the mall searching for things that are quite pricey sometimes. Their customer service is also very easy to contact. There are several times I picked the wrong size for clothing and they agree to change the one I want for me. The quality of the clothes in my opinion depends on which brand you pick. For my experience as well, for clothes that are more expensive, have a more chance of being a better quality than something that is cheap. Overall I'm enjoying yesstyle!

amyl42
8/4/14

he store offers a huge variety of items for different combinations and styles. The prices are pretty fair and the items have a good quality overall. The shipping is also faster than I expected.

kl291
8/4/14

I can find anything that I need from YesStyle! There's something for everyone and you can find cheaper products but more expensive ones as well if you don't mind spending money. Sometimes pics are a bit misleading and I've got once a product that looked really different than on the site. Usually if the product is not "ready to ship" you will need to wait longer so they get it but once they got it the package has arrived in a couple of days. Clothes have always arrived straight to my front door too. The bad point it that sometimes they can't get the product you want but that happened me once but I got my money back so it's fine. They have never send me a wrong color or clothes either. I'll order more products in the future. They have sales all the time and there's so much to choose from. I find the website easy to use and there's new products every day.

felicitos
8/2/14

Ordering in yesstyle.com was fast and easy. My hoody arrived in two days time and shipping was free for items over $25!! great products! can't wait to buy more.

tinayz
7/10/14

This website is terrible. Their customer service sucks so you can not contact them if they give you a wrong order. You're just going to have to stick with it. The clothing are cute but the quality is $#*!. And sometimes your order takes up to a MONTH to process because they have to go ''purchase'' the item from the seller. And sometimes you won't even get the item or a wrong item for a cheaper price than the one you purchased for.

lindal72
7/3/14

The quality of the material is very poor. The style didn't exactly match how it looks in the website. Avoid the hassle of returning, and international shipping.
Please stop this kind of dishonest trade.

weny2
6/17/14

This site is a joke!!! The first time I have ordered from them (2 items), one of the items took over 4 weeks to be sourced and in the end they had to cancel it. second item arrived but for a £20 blouse, the quality is crap and i didn't hesitate to return it straightaway. and of course they do not provide refund of money so i had to use my credits to buy another item. i chose a lipstick as their clothes quality are rubbish but guess what just received an email saying "this item is difficult to source and there is not definite waiting time!!". which means i could have to wait forever. they should only be selling things they have in stock!! thieves!!

nikeyl
6/14/14

I ordered several things to be shipped express and was promised, a ultimate beauty pack, free fragrance sample, free beauty sample.
They took over 2 weeks trying to get one more product without even notifying me. In the end cancelled the order for the product they were waiting for and wasted the time they kept me waiting, then they didn't even send what was promised.
I've had such bad service, I don't intend on buying anything from them again. They're clothing quality is a cheap replica of whatever they see.
It's a site to stay away from. They're just scams

tatianad1
6/2/14

The clothes I ordered from this site arrived on time, but they were cheap and poorly made. There are no care instructions (such as machine wash, dry clean only, or hand wash), so it is difficult to keep the clothes in good shape.

telmam
5/20/14

I'm having a really bad experience with Yesstyle, I bought something a month ago and it hasn't been shipped yet, they promised it would be shipped yesterday and still nothing.

lingt
5/19/14

I had a very positive experience purchasing from Yesstyle.

WEB LAYOUT: Easy to browse, and convenient.
CLOTHING SELECTION: Extremely wide range of clothes, shoes, accessories, and fun knick knacks. Whether you're looking for the affordable, or the higher end brands of Asian fashion, you'll be able to find it on Yesstyle.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: I had a few questions about the fit of the piece I was buying, and they were quick to respond and put my worries to rest.
SHIPPING: Free, and much faster than I expected and have experience from other sites.
QUALITY: The piece I purchased arrived exactly the same as the photo, and the quality of the denim was excellent. It was as the clothing description so I was very satisfied with my purchase, and happy to be wearing a cute outfit that ordinarily would have cost me a lot more.

I look forward to making another purchase on Yesstyle.

alexandriak
5/18/14

Shipping is decent, depends on whether your items ship within 24 hours or not. Overall the clothing is cute and fashionable. What I ordered usually came in a larger size than stated, but it was alterable. I like shopping here to see the latest fashion trends in Asia.

fional9
5/18/14

This site is ok, it has a lot of cute clothing, but the quality is not worth the price, it's really a hit or miss when you purchase from them. The products I have purchased I either liked or something was wrong with it whether it was the coloration, quality or even the size.

jennyd11
5/18/14

Very nice clothes for reasonable prices. However, it takes awhile for clothes to ship and one pair of pants they sent me ripped in half immediately (they gave me a refund).

johannav2
5/18/14

I ordered make up and skincare only. Very happy with my items (genuine and well packed). The waiting time for shipping was announced clearly on every item. Once shipped it got here very fast and I will order more since I can find the Shiseido foundations in my shade and many other japanese cosmetic items not available to me in Sweden. I found so many favourites. Good prices too when I compared to the strawberryplace. But be aware that some things can be found much cheaper (half price or so) elsewere.

yoke-simw
5/18/14

yesstyle has a huge selection of products. i have been buying repeatedly from this site. only had one problem with a bangle, and that was replaced quickly with minimum hassle. so far, i haven't been let down by my purchases so i trust yesstyle and its quality.

huirongl
5/18/14

The only problem with this website is that there is just too much to choose from! I think its easy to navigate, rewards you when you have made several purchases and you can always get the latest products.

rameyaa
5/18/14

love the product a lot, waiting for my order and so excited to repeat the experience by shopping from the website (=

cuongv
5/17/14

Some times they get orders wrong and you have to re ship the item to them but they will reimburse you. Their quality is not great but still stylish.

jennat2
5/17/14

This is the second time I've ordered from yesstyle and I absolutely love the site! They have a great variety of stuff and I haven't had any problems ordering from them. I wish I had more money so I could buy all the stuff I want from them!

diannah2
5/17/14

I love shopping at Yesstyle once in a while to change my style. They have really cute and chic items for every season.
I was a bit sad that they closed the stores in the California but still love them!!!

annam71
5/17/14

i had fun shopping there i like alot of things too bad i can't buy them all.
p.s if you are buying pants there pants size run a bit smaller then normal so if you are normally a S (34/24) then buy a M or L if you are (36/26)

tinaw21
5/16/14

I have used YesStyle and have had a good experience with the cosmetics I have received. I have ordered shoes here once and I ordered a size too big (silly conversion sizes). I think I will try some other ranges of their offers, such as clothes and other brands of shoes.

juliel24
5/16/14

I like to get cute clothes from yesstyle, but they sometimes dont have my size, and/or they are often out of stock.

alejandrac1
5/16/14

Is a good website. All products are cute, fashion and have a good quality, the ship is very fast and they resolve all my questions. Simply I Love to shop on Yesstyle!

sanan3
5/16/14

Hands-down the BEST website to buy super cute Asian clothing, shoes, and accessories from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and China! Yesstyle is not fake and very reliable: they cancel orders and return your money if you order something that is out of stock and also refund you for defective items :) Even their makeup is great! I like makeup from Etude House and my favorite clothing brands are 59 seconds, Tokyo fashion, Dodostyle, and Catworld. They can even gift wrap your orders in cute packaging for only $5. I highly recommend this website to all!

manishag1
5/16/14

I love almost everything they sell in here. They are just to sweet, cute, chic, it's like everything in one place. The main thing that sometimes make me feel sad is because of the one size clothes that are really really really nice but wouldn't fit us like those models :( , I have to look at the measurements of the sizes properly. I also like the beauty products and would love it more if there were few more pictures of the some products. Overall, i'd recommend this site for everyone who loves asian fashion and i'll definitely continue to shop in this website.

fionaw5
5/16/14

I love this website for all the different asian styles you can get that you can't really find in stores in Canada. There are so many options it can get overwhelming but at the same time it is amazing to have all the choices! Be prepared to browse through a lot of stuff! I am always happy to see a "save for later" option so you can go back and check back to what you were interested in! The quality of the items I have has been pretty good so far.

ievas
5/15/14

a good site if you are not ordering lingerie or sleepwear. I got an item with sewing fails, then they resend it (checked manually as they said) still got an item with the same problem.. that the sides were not sewn equally, and as a person with quite small chest it makes the night dress look horrible on you. then I gave up to deal with the same problem again.
another time I ordered a night dress, it was out of stock, waited like a month nothing happen they they returned me money without asking if I wanted same model but other pattern, that was quite irritating. also said they would inform if it comes back to stock- and that didn't happen
another time i ordered a knit sweater and it came in with a strange unpleasant smell and looked like it was used or washed already.

corinnel3
5/15/14

bought some stuff frmo this website... good quality products...close to what is being displayed.
happy with all my puchases so far.
only issues is sometimes items are out of stock.
but good job!!!!!!!

jillw13
5/15/14

Love this site! I've been a long time customer and purchase clothing from Yesstyle more than I do in real life. It's easy to navigate and they offer tons of clothing you can't really get anywhere. Customer service is great too, I've never had a problem. Every process on their site is pretty much no-hassle.

sandrav7
5/15/14

Overall, trench coat was in great condition and fit well with no alterations needed. Minus 1 star because I ordered 2 coats and a few weeks passed with nothing being shipped. My order status was "Pending" because they were "waiting for stock" from another warehouse or something. The item in question was out of stock, so I emailed them to remove it from my order. Response was fast and my order was shipped the next day! I wish they informed me the item was sold out ahead of time so I wouldn't be waiting forever for something that isn't available...

marcusj11
5/14/14

Been shopping at this site several times for my daughter and it is realy good. Nice quality clothing and fast shipping to us all way over to Sweden !!

annam70
5/14/14

I think yesstyle lives up to exactly what I want when it comes to online shopping.
The customer Service is also awesome!

jessical44
5/13/14

I like the large quantity of high quality images so I can examine the product before I decide to purchase.