US Government's NSF

teddyk

116 Reviews for YesStyle

▼ Sort by: recent

4/18/14

This is a good website and online shop. The few items that I have bought from this site are (despite the low price) of high quality and I am very satisfied with the purchases that I have made. I do wish they would fill up their stocks a bit faster but other than that, there are no complaints. The clothes are really pretty and they have a wide range of cosmetic products as well. In addition, I really appreciate the shipping alternatives they offer. This is one of the more reliable websites for online shopping and I really recommend it!

4/17/14

I love this site. They have lots of selections and styles. If your not sure about the size they always have size charts that help you get the right size. I love looking at the high heels and wishing i could purchase them but i can't wear them.

4/17/14

Best Website Ever! Im always happy with every purchase! Def give it a try you won't regret it.

4/17/14

A pretty decent site if you want to buy asian fashion clothing. I sometimes come across clothing I really love... (Maybe 2/3 items out of 400~500 new arrived items ^^')
I'm also getting tired of seeing polyester clothing... (Especially tokyo fashion...) I guess I'm biased. It's a pity they don't have many japanese brand clothing... :< But, I do have some saved clothing that I'd love to buy. Hopefully they're available for a while.

4/17/14

I love the clothes and the shoes but my size is pretty much always out of stock and I do check weekly since there's a pair of shoes I've been lusting after for months. I actually ended up settling for the shoes in a different color; it's not really what I wanted but I'm sure I'll love them once I have them.

4/17/14

Great selections! Can't wait to wear them

4/17/14

This was a great experience, website easy to use. Awaiting my delivery, and will comment when i received the goods.

4/17/14

This is the most amazing site I have ever come across <3 :) I can find anything I am looking for and find clothing and products that I wouldn't have thought of, I love browsing their selections. Yesstyle is very friendly and exceeds customers needs! I have been a customer of Yesstyle and Yesasia for a long while now and will be forever ^-^

4/17/14

The products of yesstyle are the best, so for that reason I prefer tu buy all different types of things here!!

4/17/14

Love this site. I have shopped here lots of times and their service is always perfect!
I recommend them to everyone and especially girls with small feet who can shop really nice shoes here that we cant find anywhere else!

4/16/14

The most friendly website to get unique clothing and accessories! I love it because of its wide-range of high quality brands with amazing patterns and shapes, and also fast shipment! Kind regards from Chile, by a bi-monthly customer!

4/16/14

I'm really loving this site! It has a lot of neat clothing that you don't find in the US, and it's affordable. The two best things is that there's free shipping AND you don't have to have a PayPal account, which a lot of overseas websites have. So, I'm a dedicated customer, and I will be.

Very easy site to use

4/16/14

Best site if you're looking for cool asian fashionable clothes. Made my third order and really satisfied with the products and offers so far.

4/16/14

I called one time to amend the order and they were very helpful. I called in the middle of the night in the North America, but it was regular business hours in Asia, so that was really convenient for me.

4/15/14

Great shopping experience on YesStyle.com! They carry most skin care items I use, deliver promptly, and give me discounts for buying more--plus free gifts--thank you Yes Style.com!

Sandra
USA

4/15/14

Incredible site! Save time and enjoy shopping with yesstyle.com!

4/15/14

Awesome harem pants! I'd wear them everyday if I could! Great quality!

4/14/14

I really like to shop at YesStyle because there is a large variety and I usually always find something that I like. The site is well organized and easy to navigate. YesStyle is reliable and trustworthy. I have seen many sites that advertise nice clothing at cheap prices that are not honest websites. I like YesStyle because they are honest.

I like the quality of YesStyle's clothes which is another reason why I shop here. The price of some items may be more expensive compared to other stores but all of the clothes I buy from YesStyle have never gotten torn or ruined. I bought a pair of sleep shorts that I wore almost three times a week and after 6 years they still look brand-new!

My only complaint is that some product details are not always so easy to understand. For example, I don't always know what color an item is on the drop-down menu because they don't always specify. The product videos are helpful but they don't have many in English so I have to rely on visuals.

I have been buying from YesStyle since I was 12! They will always be one of my favorite shops to find unique clothing at reasonable prices.

4/14/14

I love YesStyle! It is a great website for Asian fashion/clothing, along with other things like lifestyle products and cosmetics, so the variety in what they have to offer is huge. They also have a lot of different styles available so there is a bit of any and everything to satisfy the chic, sweet, dandy, edgy, sexy, or casual male or female (or even kids because they have stuff for them too)! YesStyle is easy to navigate and categories can get pretty specific to help you find what you want quick. There are plenty of payment methods (from Paypal to credit/debit) to make shopping convenient and shipping (to the US) is barely a concern since it is hard not to buy more than $25 worth of clothing. Shipping and delivery times are also usually quick and spot on in their estimates too! Overall, I would recommend to anyone and I like to shop with YesStyle often.

4/14/14

I buy on this website since many years now for me or my sister. We love it ! Really too much ! I'm small and her also and we could find our size, even for shoes (me 235).
I never had a problem with my clothes or my shoes from there :)
I recommand it !

4/14/14

I have been purchasing clothes from yesstyle since 2011 and I have nothing but good things to say about this website. Extremely reliable, extremely efficient--pure amazing. The fashion brands are top-notch and the clothes are stylish, cute, and cool. I have spent plenty using this website and so I can say that its very trustworthy.

Its easy to find your way around the site. You can organize your search--narrow it down to certain articles of clothes (outerwear, jeans, skirts, etc), narrow it down to the brand (Redopin, Styleberry, Kenzi w, etc), narrow it down to the country (South Korea, Japan, etc); whatever you're searching for, it will be very easy to find!
In addition to clothes, yesstyle also has beauty items (masks, cleansers, makeup, perfume, etc), jewelry (expensive necklaces, earrings, etc), and accessories (head bands, wallets, phone cases, etc). Its literally shopping heaven. I have been happy with each purchase that I've made. The clothes look exactly as pictured.

Honestly, this is my go-to place when I want to shop. Check-out is easy, smooth, efficient, and (most importantly!) secure. No lag time, no freezing. Just amazing. Overall, I would definitely recommend this site!

4/13/14

lots of items to choose from and with cheap prices as well.

4/13/14

This is the first time I ever ordered or purchased from http://www.yesstyle.com and I'm glad I did because there were many items that met my expectations and I will continue to buy more from yesstyle in the future.

4/13/14

the shipping is amazing including the product, remember to get your order correct before ordering it. good luck and best of luck to next customers

A great experience.
Things are easy to find and are well explained.
Thank you very much!

I love the products!

4/13/14

I love this site. My favourite Asian online store. Price ranges are quite affordable and the items looks almost the same as the photos! It's wonderful! I recommend.

4/13/14

My first purchase! Love this site! I was looking for some of the products, what are not available in our city, but can't find the right site! And here it is! Absolutely love it, will do many purchases in future!
Thank you guys for this amazing shop!

4/13/14

First time purchaser! There are heaps of goodies from yes.style.com with affordable prices but excellent quality! I love the ideas of easy check-outs and the elite club for customers - can't wait to recommend this to all my friends who love fashion ;)

4/13/14

Nice and trendy Korean Clothing Brands found from yesstyle.com.
An optional choice for me to choose and buy online for my favourite Korean Apparels.

4/12/14

I like very much this site and all it's asian brand!

4/12/14

There is a wide variety of clothing for everyone to enjoy from cutesy to getting a fierce K-drama look. It's wonderful! :)

Cool and cute stuffs.

4/11/14

I did order in this Yesstyle.com 4 times.

-1st time: I ordered Korean clothes,they claimed the products were from Korean brand (even these brands I have never heard since I started purchasing Koean clothes for more than 10 years, there are several Korean shops in Auckland, New Zealand). Unfortunately the clothes' quality was so bad, they look cheap as like the one where you can find easily in the market.

I have been a fan of Korean clothes for ages but mostly bought them ( brand such as Soup (very cheap in Korea), On & On, Leshop, Visit in New York) in Korean shop in New Zealand with much better quality,I can wear the coat for many years, they are still look new. However with the clothes' quality was provided by Yesstyle.com , I cant even wear them out, its more for home clothes rather than street clothes.

I bought them for over $200 usd. At the result, I had to return them back and paid $60 nzd for shipping from NZ to US. OMG !! Its such a pain ! I would never purchase any clothes from Yesstyle.com anymore.

The price is so expensive and the shipping is super low as over half month for my items to be reached to New Zealand.

2nd time: I bought a Korean accessories, the quality was ok and cute, they are same as Korean stationaries I have had before so this time my order was pretty good apart from shipping timeframe is always slow. I bought lot of Korean stuff in eBay, the seller's location was based in Seoul, Korean. I never had to pay for shipping and the stuff were arrived to NZ within 7 days. How amazing it is ! This is something Yesstyle.com must look for it to upgrade the shipping service !

3nd time: I ordered IOPE Lipstick-Violet Pink colour, this lipstick is now very popular in Korea after the drama You Came From The Star released. I didn't check the price at first as I was so excited when see it available in Yesstyle so went ahead to buy it straight. After been waited for more than 10 days, YS emailed me saying the stock wasn't available !!!! so the order had been cancelled. I was so disappointed however it is lucky for me because its only $18-$19 usd in IOPE store in Korea but you know how much it costs in Yesstyle? Its $39.70 USD !!! Double price !!!! I still cant believe why many people support this online shopping website, in fact they offer VERY OVERPRICE STOCK !!! Esp Korean cosmetic & skincare range.

I only have to buy in this website while I cant find the product in other sellers ect.

4th times: because I still have my credit left,so I'm now giving YS last chance to order my 4th times of items, again its always Korean/Japanese make up stuff. Hopefully it will be arrived within April (18 days left). If its not, I will never come back again.

4/11/14

bought some few stuffs here and there are so cute! hopefully the items will arrive before my friend's birthday! pretty sure she'll love it! =)

4/10/14

There are really looooots of different and diverse stuff in there, clothes, accessories, etc... They're all affordable and are somewhat special compared to western designed clothes. Too bad that sometimes price is a bit expensive, it doesn't discount more than 20% at max, and the shipment is a bit long, but I guess that's normal coming from such a far away place.
Overall I'm really happy about this website and I go there everytime I want to buy something

4/10/14

They are so awesome!!! nice clothes, good quality and they were so nice that they saved me some money at the customs in Romania. I'm definitely gonna buy some more from them!!!!

4/9/14

The clothes are so cute and the sizing are tailored for Asians! I just don't like how some descriptions about the clothes are in foreign language.

great!!!

4/9/14

So far so good. I don't find any problem in this site. Been buying clothes, shoes and accessories here with my sister and we love the quality of the products. I understand that the shipping method takes long because it comes from a different country. So just patiently waiting for my orders to come. I will highly recommend this site to those people who love cute dresses and accessories, even make up product is available here. You won't regret buying here. Cheers everyone :)))

4/9/14

I was searching for websites which looked safe enough I could start buying stuff on the internet (For that, I can say Yesstyle "popped my cherry" ;) ) And I wanted to try Korean and Japanese makeup for quite some time - and at a reasonable price. Back then, they were few sites where I could buy that (especially no French ones). I began to be smitten with clothes (especially sweaters and dresses- which aren't usually my forte), accessories, and so on. It is now each time a pleasure to search for new arrivals!

It was good

4/9/14

They have such adorable clothes totally in my style and the clothes from many reviews are the same quality you see in the photos

4/8/14

I really lika asian's clothes and this website is just the best! I had a problem once but they reacted very fast and knew how to answer my questions!! I know now i can buywith complete confidence with this website :>

4/8/14

I have known about yesstyle.com for years now but have just recently learned to love this website. I used to shop at Express religiously but I've grown tired of their styles, and have been looking for a new retailer with clothing that catches my eye and inspires me to take the chance to buy.

The Asia/US clothing sizing difference takes some getting used to, but once I figured out the fit for me, I have been off to the races shopping and spending my money. I have purchased clothing on this website three times in the past three weeks and will probably do so again once my next shipment of clothes comes in.

4/8/14

Overpriced clothing of extremely bad quality. However, if you're a skinny person, you will find your size here. Good selection too.
They don't make refunds either, they just give you store credit if you don't like the fit.

4/7/14

I love yesstyle so much! They have a great selection of clothes for both women and men. Their expanding to US consumers and integrating more American style clothing is wonderful! I feel that I find more clothes that suit me on yesstyle than I do at another American online clothing store. They offer so much variety! I have bought from them many many times and have been with them for many years now, they're simply a great company! Their customer service is wonderful too!

Honestly, what more can I say? They truly surpass the typical standards for an online clothing store.

4/6/14

Although my order is still processing, I would like to say this website is wonderful! It provides me a chance to purchase Asian clothing even though I moved to America from Hong Kong. I am glad that I can get Asian clothing so easily and convenient through yesstyle.com. The price is reasonable and the style is fabulous. It provides a wide variety of choices of different clothing. I purchased 2 cute shirts and 1 fashionable belt this time. Hope they fit me!

4/6/14

Haven't received my order yet, but the prices are beyond fair and the free shipping deal is wonderful. There's also a helpful blog section including the very helpful "Ask Nikki".
Let's hope it's not too good to be true!

About YesStyle