US Government's NSF

reviews@yesstyle.com

91 Reviews for YesStyle

▼ Sort by: recent

7/10/14

This website is terrible. Their customer service sucks so you can not contact them if they give you a wrong order. You're just going to have to stick with it. The clothing are cute but the quality is $#*!. And sometimes your order takes up to a MONTH to process because they have to go ''purchase'' the item from the seller. And sometimes you won't even get the item or a wrong item for a cheaper price than the one you purchased for.

7/3/14

The quality of the material is very poor. The style didn't exactly match how it looks in the website. Avoid the hassle of returning, and international shipping.
Please stop this kind of dishonest trade.

6/17/14

This site is a joke!!! The first time I have ordered from them (2 items), one of the items took over 4 weeks to be sourced and in the end they had to cancel it. second item arrived but for a £20 blouse, the quality is crap and i didn't hesitate to return it straightaway. and of course they do not provide refund of money so i had to use my credits to buy another item. i chose a lipstick as their clothes quality are rubbish but guess what just received an email saying "this item is difficult to source and there is not definite waiting time!!". which means i could have to wait forever. they should only be selling things they have in stock!! thieves!!

6/14/14

I ordered several things to be shipped express and was promised, a ultimate beauty pack, free fragrance sample, free beauty sample.
They took over 2 weeks trying to get one more product without even notifying me. In the end cancelled the order for the product they were waiting for and wasted the time they kept me waiting, then they didn't even send what was promised.
I've had such bad service, I don't intend on buying anything from them again. They're clothing quality is a cheap replica of whatever they see.
It's a site to stay away from. They're just scams

6/2/14

The clothes I ordered from this site arrived on time, but they were cheap and poorly made. There are no care instructions (such as machine wash, dry clean only, or hand wash), so it is difficult to keep the clothes in good shape.

5/20/14

I'm having a really bad experience with Yesstyle, I bought something a month ago and it hasn't been shipped yet, they promised it would be shipped yesterday and still nothing.

5/18/14

Shipping is decent, depends on whether your items ship within 24 hours or not. Overall the clothing is cute and fashionable. What I ordered usually came in a larger size than stated, but it was alterable. I like shopping here to see the latest fashion trends in Asia.

5/18/14

This site is ok, it has a lot of cute clothing, but the quality is not worth the price, it's really a hit or miss when you purchase from them. The products I have purchased I either liked or something was wrong with it whether it was the coloration, quality or even the size.

5/18/14

love the product a lot, waiting for my order and so excited to repeat the experience by shopping from the website (=

5/17/14

Some times they get orders wrong and you have to re ship the item to them but they will reimburse you. Their quality is not great but still stylish.

5/16/14

I like to get cute clothes from yesstyle, but they sometimes dont have my size, and/or they are often out of stock.

5/16/14

Is a good website. All products are cute, fashion and have a good quality, the ship is very fast and they resolve all my questions. Simply I Love to shop on Yesstyle!

5/15/14

a good site if you are not ordering lingerie or sleepwear. I got an item with sewing fails, then they resend it (checked manually as they said) still got an item with the same problem.. that the sides were not sewn equally, and as a person with quite small chest it makes the night dress look horrible on you. then I gave up to deal with the same problem again.
another time I ordered a night dress, it was out of stock, waited like a month nothing happen they they returned me money without asking if I wanted same model but other pattern, that was quite irritating. also said they would inform if it comes back to stock- and that didn't happen
another time i ordered a knit sweater and it came in with a strange unpleasant smell and looked like it was used or washed already.

5/11/14

YesStyle offers a wide variety of great quality clothes for everyone. My experiences with YesStyle are fun and looking at the clothes on this website is enjoyable since it has a variety of style choices. I love YesStyle because of this. YesStyle truly is stylish.

5/10/14

This is an awesome site that gets you amazing asian products at no extra cost!! I was searching for this one mask and they had it for $200 less than another site charged to ship it over here. Plus, tons of cool close and accessories for less!Great deals and coupons and free express shipping oh my!

5/9/14

I absolutely love Yesstyle! I recommend it to all my friends, and I am recommending it to you, too! The usual concerns with shopping online AND through a foreign country are addressed- while the sizing is different than what I'm use to in America, the vast majority of products have very detailed descriptions, including many pictures, measurements, and customer reviews.

There are great sales and deals, super cute clothes, accessories, and everything else! The only problem I've had has been with a swimsuit I ordered-- sadly the torso is too short for my non-asian body, and Swimsuits are one of the few things you can't return! But that hasn't stopped me from returning again and again

5/7/14

This has been my first order from Yesstyle.com. The items I ordered look just like in the pictures on the websites and are just as described. The quality is pretty good. My order came within the time frame they said it would and was well packaged. I had no problems with the checkout or ordering process. The size charts were accurate. I didn't have a need to contact customer support so I can't comment on that. Overall I'm pretty happy and plan on purchasing from them again.

5/7/14

Order: 7803793

An easy to browse webshop. They have so many different styles of clothing. When I order here, it's always a unique style that not many people have in my country. I get asked where I buy my YESSTYLES clothes alot and I tell everyone.

They have easy to understand size tables and the measurements are in the description of every clothing article. Because of this I always buy products that fit perfectly.

YESSTYLE often gives great offers and throw great sales for newsletter subscribers. I always open the emails to see if there is anything new I like.

I don't often order internationally, but YESSTYLE is very trustworthy. I want to tell the entire world! *****

5/6/14

Love Yesstyle, my favorite place to shop online! Everything looks great and are even better when they arrive. The prices are reasonable which is good also depending on how much you spend you get free shipping . LOVE the free shipping.

5/5/14

Yesstyle has amazing variety of clothes that are just my style. It is very easy to make a payment and is absolutely my favorite website to go on to shop. The price is very reasonable for the clothing/accessories and is just fantastic. If you're looking for fab clothes to wear, yesstyle is just the right place to buy it from. It has your style foshoo. <3

5/4/14

Really love yesstyle!! they have a good range of products, good prices, and fast delivery. I'm always satisfied with the products I order :) Its my favorite place to shop online !

5/4/14

Most of the time, business with them is great. There was just this one time where they came a lot later than I expected but that's just expectations. It's cool!

5/4/14

The service is great, if you have any problem with any with your order they immediately solves it, the clothes as a tip is better to see the reviews of other buyers to see what clothes are worth it, and also you need to know your size ver good. In general is a cool site

5/2/14

I love this site! The best and only site where I can find Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc fashion and at affordable prices! I love the tops, the jewelry and the bags. Can't wait to make a new purchase!

5/1/14

A little expensive for quality, but it matches my style perfectly. That's why I always end up shopping there!

4/30/14

I absolutely love the style this site has to offer! They have some really good prices and such a variety for any kind of clothing you're looking for. The site is easy to navigate and have excellent customer service (although it would be cool if they can implement online chatting). Overall, I'm hooked :)

4/29/14

Colossal and unique range of quality products for bargain prices. Quick delivery; I normally receive my parcel 3 working days (Sweden) after having placed my order.

4/29/14

love the many choices. though i wish the categories were more organized [i.e. have all the new in a category, 10%off in another category, the 20%off in another, the 30%off in another etc.]. also, add a code and/or proxy of some sort, so when searching for items, more ease [i.e. if type '1986' in search engine, then results would have all items with word '1986' or '86'].

4/25/14

I shop there all the time and the clothes is just amazing with reasonable prices, it can't get any better!!!

4/25/14

Very well executed website. I was very happy with the delivery time of my first purchase even with standard shipping. Yes Style CEO even responded to feedback I sent. I just made my 2nd purchase. I hope to start receiving coupons!!!

4/21/14

Well after reading all those bad reviews I was kind of surprised, and fortunately none of those things have happened to be,I have ordered from Yesstyle many many times and usually fast shipping, all I order from is Sechuna and they ship like every Tuesday and the clothes get to be within 9-12 days so I'm like hell yeah man. But yeah most of the clothes are really expensive and all but where else will I buy unique clothes from Sechuna?? But yeah I realized that the clothes are more expensive on Yesstyle, because Yesstyle just orders the clothes for you from the many brands(And they need to make a profit too yo). So yeah if you've got the money and want unique clothes go for it, because that's the only reason why I use Yesstyle. And about sizes, it's not one size fits all, it's one size meaning it only comes in one size, it's really helpful to have a measuring tape to measure your body to find out if it fits you, most of the female models are about 5'2 to 5'5 and for males it's usually 5'10 to 6'0 and are usually super thin. But there's also an option for plus sizes so that's really cool.

4/21/14

Has many different styles of clothing, and as for a person who has a hard time finding a clothing style/like, yesstyle has everything. Fast with their shipping and deliveries, and hasn't failed me yet.

4/20/14

I love going to this site. I haven't gotten anything in a while, but I love their shirts/blouses. The material is always great and I'm always happy to see the product I get look better in person than on screen. The clothes I get feels great too!

4/19/14

I love this store , this is the second time that i have shopped here, i seriously love this store. Most of the youtubers i know shop here too haha , i would recommend this store to everyone! they are really nice people too c: oxox

4/17/14

A pretty decent site if you want to buy asian fashion clothing. I sometimes come across clothing I really love... (Maybe 2/3 items out of 400~500 new arrived items ^^')
I'm also getting tired of seeing polyester clothing... (Especially tokyo fashion...) I guess I'm biased. It's a pity they don't have many japanese brand clothing... :< But, I do have some saved clothing that I'd love to buy. Hopefully they're available for a while.

4/13/14

I came across this website on polyvore. I must admit I really love their jackets and the fact that they have them at an affordable price. I will definitely be shopping here again!

4/13/14

My first purchase! Love this site! I was looking for some of the products, what are not available in our city, but can't find the right site! And here it is! Absolutely love it, will do many purchases in future!
Thank you guys for this amazing shop!

4/13/14

First time purchaser! There are heaps of goodies from yes.style.com with affordable prices but excellent quality! I love the ideas of easy check-outs and the elite club for customers - can't wait to recommend this to all my friends who love fashion ;)

4/11/14

I did order in this Yesstyle.com 4 times.

-1st time: I ordered Korean clothes,they claimed the products were from Korean brand (even these brands I have never heard since I started purchasing Koean clothes for more than 10 years, there are several Korean shops in Auckland, New Zealand). Unfortunately the clothes' quality was so bad, they look cheap as like the one where you can find easily in the market.

I have been a fan of Korean clothes for ages but mostly bought them ( brand such as Soup (very cheap in Korea), On & On, Leshop, Visit in New York) in Korean shop in New Zealand with much better quality,I can wear the coat for many years, they are still look new. However with the clothes' quality was provided by Yesstyle.com , I cant even wear them out, its more for home clothes rather than street clothes.

I bought them for over $200 usd. At the result, I had to return them back and paid $60 nzd for shipping from NZ to US. OMG !! Its such a pain ! I would never purchase any clothes from Yesstyle.com anymore.

The price is so expensive and the shipping is super low as over half month for my items to be reached to New Zealand.

2nd time: I bought a Korean accessories, the quality was ok and cute, they are same as Korean stationaries I have had before so this time my order was pretty good apart from shipping timeframe is always slow. I bought lot of Korean stuff in eBay, the seller's location was based in Seoul, Korean. I never had to pay for shipping and the stuff were arrived to NZ within 7 days. How amazing it is ! This is something Yesstyle.com must look for it to upgrade the shipping service !

3nd time: I ordered IOPE Lipstick-Violet Pink colour, this lipstick is now very popular in Korea after the drama You Came From The Star released. I didn't check the price at first as I was so excited when see it available in Yesstyle so went ahead to buy it straight. After been waited for more than 10 days, YS emailed me saying the stock wasn't available !!!! so the order had been cancelled. I was so disappointed however it is lucky for me because its only $18-$19 usd in IOPE store in Korea but you know how much it costs in Yesstyle? Its $39.70 USD !!! Double price !!!! I still cant believe why many people support this online shopping website, in fact they offer VERY OVERPRICE STOCK !!! Esp Korean cosmetic & skincare range.

I only have to buy in this website while I cant find the product in other sellers ect.

4th times: because I still have my credit left,so I'm now giving YS last chance to order my 4th times of items, again its always Korean/Japanese make up stuff. Hopefully it will be arrived within April (18 days left). If its not, I will never come back again.

4/10/14

There are so many makeup products on this website. I've bought lots of stuff. I would like to recommend this website to my friends.

4/9/14

They have such adorable clothes totally in my style and the clothes from many reviews are the same quality you see in the photos

4/8/14

Overpriced clothing of extremely bad quality. However, if you're a skinny person, you will find your size here. Good selection too.
They don't make refunds either, they just give you store credit if you don't like the fit.

4/5/14

it was nice that that TOP button was at the bottom, it made the browsing really easy, but I'd like to see more blog posts. those stories are pretty interesting. :D

4/5/14

Just ordered my first purchase from YesStyle after wanting to for over a year. Nice clothes, nice website design, and some items are reasonably priced. I hope everything goes well with my shipment!

4/5/14

After a very huge order (over $300) they promised a $50 coupon if I posted a review here. Now I see it, it's a $5 coupon that I can use only if I spend more than $50. False promises and not what the ad said.

4/2/14

Well there's not much to tell really as my first order is currently being processed. I anticipate good things, but am weary due to all of the horror stories there are about ordering online. I love the fashions on offer though so I am nervously walking out on a limb. Fingers crossed it doesn't break underneath me and result in a bad experience.

Expert Reviewer
3/22/14

☠ Site Promoted Shrill Reviews.

(•ิ_•ิ) Most of the website review are shrill reviews that are site promoted or competitor posted.

☛ Site is associated with attempts to inflate or affect the site review ratings by posting shrill promotion and or competitor reviews.
☛ Reviews made which "fully spell out the service/company name", which is not typical for a normal user to write repeatedly, are Shrill Site Reviews.
☛ User beware. Fully read all/any of the website services notices and policies!

(•ิ_•ิ) Why trust a service/company that needs to knowingly post shrill reviews? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

☛ "Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed).

☛ A shill, also called a "plant" or a "stooge", is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization while pretending to be neutral.

I love this website!
Whether it's just for a casual window online shopping, to see what's new or what's hot, you'll eventually want to order something! This website carries a variety of products, fashion, beauty, bags, accessories for men and women. I've made three orders so far and i've been very satisfied with their service. The shipping was satisfying, free shipping starts at $25 which is reasonable. I've never received my order longer than a month from the purchase date (knowing i picked items that were in stock). As of the products, you get the quality that you pay for. I've mainly bought beauty products and before ordering, i always do my research so i know what to expect from the product. As for clothing/bags/shoes, it's not always the easiest thing to shop online. I've bought two shoes from this site and they fit just fine. You do have to check the size/conversions.

3/21/14

Items all came neatly packaged in a box. Shipping was not bad...about 1.5 weeks. But it's expected since it came from Asia. The site has good range of clothes, accessories and beauty products. The free shipping is for over £20 which is easy to go over. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase! :D

3/21/14

I like that YesStyle offers a lot of products from Asia wherein the products might be harder to find in other countries. Although the shipping does take an awful long time (still waiting on my order from 3/10), at least you only pay $2.99 for standard shipping, which is cheap enough for me.

One thing that kind of bugs me is that some products might be a bit overpriced such as an Etude House product that's normally around 7~8USD can be around 10~17USD on YesStyle. I realized that after ordering some Etude House products, YesStyle has to order the products first and then they ship the products to you, as the products are not already in their inventory. Not sure if this is true for all items listed on their website though.

The Best Fashion Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber