US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

andrewt30

I even got in contact customer service about an order and the helped me right away with no hassle. (in 33 reviews)

aiyah

They give you a good time estimate of when your order goes out. (in 133 reviews)

diannah2

I love shopping at Yesstyle once in a while to change my style. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tanyap8
6/26/15

Don't ever buy anything here. This site is unreliable. I regret that I ever ordered on this site! It's a click away and so does your money.

heidiv8
6/24/15

This company is a fraud. They steal from you. I ordered in April and and something happened with the post so the were returned back to the company. 3 months later I still have nothing. I contact them and they say they have nothing. 3 months and nothing. I find that hard to believe. Beware.

gregd38
6/1/15

I've ordered a couple of things like shirts and dresses. I'm not a small petite Asian girl, so I was weary of the clothing never fitting me. It actually fit me just fine. You have to consider the time it takes to get some clothing to you straight from Hong Kong itself. They give you a good time estimate of when your order goes out. I've always come back to order from here and the quality has always been the best. The price is quite high but you get what you pay for seeing that you can't get clothing like this anywhere else.

tuyae
3/4/15

I ordered Ethnic Print Couple Sweatshirt (Dark blue) for me and my boyfriend from this site, sizes L and XL because I knew it is tight fit. I got the sweaters three days ago and they were kids size L and XL. Even XL does not fit me, I wear M in US sizes.
I called the customer service to return the items, but no one answers the phone, so I emailed the customer services just now. I haven't heard from them, and hopeless that they ever will. I am disappointed and angry. I feel I am ripped off $80 for a couple of sweaters.

addyl
2/8/15

Yesstyle offers a large variety of clothing from different countries. Some may be wondering why there are some of the same items on the site, but from different "brands" well, they are knock offs. Yes seriously, but the pictures are authentic because I can tell the material differences from the original item to the knock off item. For example, some of 59second's items are knock offs from different brands. The clothing material of course is cheaper than the original product. PLEASE BE AWARE: When items say "7-14 days to ship" then it means 7-14 days to ship (seriously) so it may take a month or more. Items that say "usually ships within 24 hours" may arrive at your house in a couple days (usually for me six days and I live all the way in the us) So don't be surprised if your items don't arrive the exact time you wanted it to be. The customer support is decent over email and I would prefer talking over the phone even though the representatives don't speak clearly since they are native speakers.... It took a while for me to confirm some issues. I had to return some items and it took weeks, so I decided to call instead and just like that, they refunded my money. Now, it's best to keep in touch with your order and the shipping. Always email customer support to request an "extra testing" just in case they don't send defects or the wrong item (you have to pay to ship defected items back at your own expense) requests for extra testings are completely free of charge so don't worry. I'm an experienced buyer from Yesstyle and these are my honest thoughts. I suggest purchasing items that ship within 24 hours unless you are patient enough to wait for items that ship within 7-14 days. Overall ordering from Yesstyle is a headache since there's so much to deal with. I don't recommend purchasing shoes on this site if it comes from china... Some shoes smell horrible and aren't worth the price. Of course there are shoes that you could purchase from Korea that are definitely worth it. Korean brands are usually very expensive so be aware... and they are way overpriced than the actual price. For example, Sechuna... I checked the korean site and the clothing is way cheaper, but I guess that's how Yesstyle makes profit. I still would purchase from this site, because there are places that you just can't go to find the type of clothes you see on Yesstyle. This site is not a scam, the pictures are authentic and are straight from the actual manufacture, just be aware because the customer service isn't all that great. Read the refund terms and conditions! 14 day limit to refund. Hope this review was useful.

mariamk1
2/3/15

The clothing is nice and reasonably priced. I have never had problems with the clothing itself, however, it does often take A VERY LONG time to ship - much longer than any order should take, even when shipping from far away. Recently I made an order on January 10th 2015 and it is now Feb 3rd and my item has still not arrived in Canada. Be prepared to wait a month or sometimes more for your order depending on how long it takes for the order to be sent. Some items have to be sent from other locations to the yesstyle warehouse before your order is even processed - and they don't tell you if an item will be delayed until after you place the order. Also watch out as if you pay with credit/debit it may be randomly refunded if the order takes too long and then charged again upon shipping. If you don't mind waiting a very long time for your items to be shipped then this is a great place to order from, it can just be very frustrating.

Tip for consumers: Pay the extra for express shipping or be prepared to wait forever!

haroldw9
2/3/15

YesStyle is unique in that it follows styles in Japan and Korea as well as in China, so there's always a large selection of styles. Besides clothing, bags, shoes, accessory and jewelry, it also offers cosmetics.

My girlfriend and I ordered some stuff on YesStyle with coupons we found on PandaCheck.com. The prices on YesStyle seemed reasonable for what we ordered, but we easily broke $30 even with our 15% off coupon. At least you get free shipping after $25.

Everything arrived in about 2 weeks and there weren't any customs problems. I ordered a pair of sunglasses and was pleased with them quality-wise. I've had them for about 3 months now and they still work. For $6, I'll be happy if they last me a year. My gf seemed less thrilled with the quality of a shirt she got. She said it wasn't as nice as H&M, even though it cost the same.

Tip for consumers: Find coupons and order enough ($25) to get Free Shipping, and it can be worth it.

shynvib
1/28/15

placed order of 91 Dollars, 13 of December, still sis not receive it (27th January) !!!
when calling on phone, I didn't understand the english with an accent! just kept saying to be patient! while writing to their customer service, they never gave me a good reason, and keep saying that I should be patient !!!!
I don't recommend this web site to any one, I do 80% of my shopping online, but never was disappointed as much as with yesstyle!

Tip for consumers: NEVER use this website, there are plenty of GOOD websites there !

jades8
12/25/14

I really don't understand how anyone could say YesStyle is horrible.
I ordered my purchase about a week ago. It arrived yesterday. Considering I ordered it with standard shipping and it's the Christmas season, I was really surprised it came in about 7 days.
I ordered a yellow blazer for about $13. It came looking EXACTLY how it showed in the picture. It also came in perfect condition - no rips, stains, missing buttons.
Overall, the price was great, the shipping was fast, and the quality was great too.
Maybe somebody else might not be satisfied, but as an ordinary online shopper, I can assure you this is a real site and is not a scam. I had 0 problems. Absolutely no complaints.

Tip for consumers: The only way you'll run into problems while shopping online is if you change your order AFTER you pay for the clothes, ask for a refund before or after the item arrives, or ask for things the store policy doesn't allow. When ordering online, pick exactly what you want and stick to it. Disappointed? Build a bridge and get over it. The item's coming from Asia. You should know better.

stephb6
12/11/14

This site is a joke. I took my bag out of the plastic put it on my shoulder and the strap broke. I then email them to tell them of there faulty product and they told me they would not do anything to refund my money or replace my product as it has "BEEN USED". Apparently putting a bag on your shoulder is being used. THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE. THEY WILL NOT REFUND IF BROKEN AND THEY ARE HORRIBLE QUALITY.

lindac76
12/10/14

I had to call them to chase them up after a week of placing my order, the only email I had was my order confirmation and no other emails to update on the progress of my order. They told me two of the other items would take 2 weeks to get back in stock so it won't be until next year I would get my order! I asked if they have some of the other items can they just send those whilst the 2 of the items that would take 2 weeks can be sent later on. They refused to so the only thing they could do was cancel my order. Greatly disappointed as I put in order for over £100

Tip for consumers: If you don't mind waiting indefinitely for your order and no progress update then go for it. No flexibility for the customer.

leannc2
12/6/14

Am I the only one who has noticed that the 4 & 5 star reviews are coming from people whose only reviews have been for YesStyle? Sounds fishy to me. This place, and others like it, are complete ripoffs. Regardless of where they ship from, they are all made in China which is notorious for "hiring" (if you want to call it that, it's more like enslaving) children and then not paying them or even abusing them. I wouldn't buy anything from them again if I had a gun to my head. JollyChic, DressLily, YesStyle, they are all the same. Cheap for cheap. If it looks to good to be true, it is. It may cost more, but keep your business in the U.S. At the end of the day, you get higher quality and a clear conscience.

davidc177
12/5/14

Company sucks, think it's run by communist dictators because the house makes all the rules. There is no customer service and your lucky if you get any satisfaction.The whole business philosophy is to get you order and credit card number and then they own you. No refunds no matter how they screw up. My recommendation is to stay far away from this scam, there's too many good clothing retailers in the USA.

Tip for consumers: Stay away! Think if you try them you will probably be sorry.

peaces
12/2/14

HOW sad is it that the site owners go on to sitejabber to write up fake awesome 5 star reviews?! You can TOTALLY tell because each 5 star review is from a BRAND new reviewer. get outta here, this place sucks.

fernandoa5
11/18/14

i have been hearing about this website being kind of unsecured, that some people dont get there items on time and all. so far my experience with this site, has been great. all of my items have been delivered on time, payments are secured, and my items are what i have ordered. this site has yet to fail me. i hope it never does.

amayad
11/17/14

The worst company ever! After more than 3 weeks waiting for my delivery, they sent me a wrong item. Then, they asked me to sent it back by post and pay all delivery cost because until they wouldn't receive the packet they wouldn't give my money back. Amazing service, isn't it!
I took the time to repackage the item, go to the post office and pay the amount of the delivery without any money back. They received the wrong item in five days and the didn't put the money back in my account till nearly three week, after a several call to an useless customer service. Finally, they didn't refun any money for the delivery cost, still dealing with them to have this money back.

Tip for consumers: Don't even bother!

doradoi
10/31/14

The shipping can be a pain depending on how much you are willing to pay. As long as you are patient though everything is easy. Love the quality of the clothes and they always have something on sale that I want. Website is easy to use and I would recommend to any of my friends looking for some new clothes.

hellenp1
8/20/14

I love YesStyle so much I wish I had bought more throughout the year to have become a "Gold member" sooner! Yes their prices are a bit high, but some are also very cheap. You will get an amazing experience out of it if you actually look through all their clothes (well.. I guess if you have time or are a shopaholic like me).

The thing I love the most about YesStyle is you get what you see. It's not like some ebay purchases where the pictures looks so different than the actual product. As long as you read reviews and look closely at the pictures they have on the site, there should be no surprises!

Customer service is also great. They respond promptly to emails and refund your money back either in YesStyle credit or if it's early in the process and hasn't shipped, they'll just refund money back on paypal.

Overall I'm a very happy and loyal customer!

nikkih9
8/17/14

YesStyle is a great place to shop for clothes and also for some objects in your home! I love using this site and love the wide range of prices!! They also are great ith shipping & handeling and have never screwed up an order for me!

nancyz6
8/17/14

This website, Yesstyle.com is the best Asian website I had ever went to! They sell the best clothes, nice bags, and good looking accessories. Their prices are affordable too. Plus, with the elite membership thing, it's always discounted! Anyone can be a member as long as they buy at least one thing! I bought so much things from this website that I can't stop buying!

reneed10
8/13/14

I have shopped through YesStyle many, many times for many different occasions and they have yet to let me down over the years. As a petite person I find their styles to be very flattering and with a lot of variety. I shop here for work, parties, and casual and I'm always getting compliments. For what you you pay I do feel that the quality is very good, better than some high class clothing stores I've worked/shopped at in America who seem to overcharge for clothing that lasts half as long as my YesStyle purchases. As long as you have patience to shift through a lot off different styles until you find yours and you take your own measurements you will be very satisfied. Be prepared to receive a lot of compliments as well!

razzyr
8/12/14

Loyal Costumer for over a year and very happy with great service and product quality! They often have sales and special offers! Selling a large assortment of different things from cute clothing to household items! Always make sure to check measurements of clothing before purchasing! :]

canonh
8/12/14

Great quality- service and product.
The standard shipping is quiet good with tracking code. The quality of items I've purchased are great. I don't know what to complain from them. Their payment process is good. Overall I love shopping from here. I'm looking forward to my next purchase.

cathyn3
8/12/14

It's very convenient to shop at yesstyle website where I can buy the products from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China etc..
The delivery time is not very long and the quality of the products is good enough!
I am especially respect to the customer service when I need to exchange another sizes of a product.

yenn5
8/5/14

I think that yesstyle is a very easy and convenient way to shop. I also don't have to spend time at the mall searching for things that are quite pricey sometimes. Their customer service is also very easy to contact. There are several times I picked the wrong size for clothing and they agree to change the one I want for me. The quality of the clothes in my opinion depends on which brand you pick. For my experience as well, for clothes that are more expensive, have a more chance of being a better quality than something that is cheap. Overall I'm enjoying yesstyle!

amyl42
8/4/14

he store offers a huge variety of items for different combinations and styles. The prices are pretty fair and the items have a good quality overall. The shipping is also faster than I expected.

kl291
8/4/14

I can find anything that I need from YesStyle! There's something for everyone and you can find cheaper products but more expensive ones as well if you don't mind spending money. Sometimes pics are a bit misleading and I've got once a product that looked really different than on the site. Usually if the product is not "ready to ship" you will need to wait longer so they get it but once they got it the package has arrived in a couple of days. Clothes have always arrived straight to my front door too. The bad point it that sometimes they can't get the product you want but that happened me once but I got my money back so it's fine. They have never send me a wrong color or clothes either. I'll order more products in the future. They have sales all the time and there's so much to choose from. I find the website easy to use and there's new products every day.

felicitos
8/2/14

Ordering in yesstyle.com was fast and easy. My hoody arrived in two days time and shipping was free for items over $25!! great products! can't wait to buy more.

tinayz
7/10/14

This website is terrible. Their customer service sucks so you can not contact them if they give you a wrong order. You're just going to have to stick with it. The clothing are cute but the quality is $#*!. And sometimes your order takes up to a MONTH to process because they have to go ''purchase'' the item from the seller. And sometimes you won't even get the item or a wrong item for a cheaper price than the one you purchased for.

lindal72
7/3/14

The quality of the material is very poor. The style didn't exactly match how it looks in the website. Avoid the hassle of returning, and international shipping.
Please stop this kind of dishonest trade.

weny2
6/17/14

This site is a joke!!! The first time I have ordered from them (2 items), one of the items took over 4 weeks to be sourced and in the end they had to cancel it. second item arrived but for a £20 blouse, the quality is crap and i didn't hesitate to return it straightaway. and of course they do not provide refund of money so i had to use my credits to buy another item. i chose a lipstick as their clothes quality are rubbish but guess what just received an email saying "this item is difficult to source and there is not definite waiting time!!". which means i could have to wait forever. they should only be selling things they have in stock!! thieves!!

nikeyl
6/14/14

I ordered several things to be shipped express and was promised, a ultimate beauty pack, free fragrance sample, free beauty sample.
They took over 2 weeks trying to get one more product without even notifying me. In the end cancelled the order for the product they were waiting for and wasted the time they kept me waiting, then they didn't even send what was promised.
I've had such bad service, I don't intend on buying anything from them again. They're clothing quality is a cheap replica of whatever they see.
It's a site to stay away from. They're just scams

tatianad1
6/2/14

The clothes I ordered from this site arrived on time, but they were cheap and poorly made. There are no care instructions (such as machine wash, dry clean only, or hand wash), so it is difficult to keep the clothes in good shape.

ernestl9
5/29/14

Good selection. Would be even better if there are tshirts with Asian inspired prints.

telmam
5/20/14

I'm having a really bad experience with Yesstyle, I bought something a month ago and it hasn't been shipped yet, they promised it would be shipped yesterday and still nothing.

lingt
5/19/14

I had a very positive experience purchasing from Yesstyle.

WEB LAYOUT: Easy to browse, and convenient.
CLOTHING SELECTION: Extremely wide range of clothes, shoes, accessories, and fun knick knacks. Whether you're looking for the affordable, or the higher end brands of Asian fashion, you'll be able to find it on Yesstyle.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: I had a few questions about the fit of the piece I was buying, and they were quick to respond and put my worries to rest.
SHIPPING: Free, and much faster than I expected and have experience from other sites.
QUALITY: The piece I purchased arrived exactly the same as the photo, and the quality of the denim was excellent. It was as the clothing description so I was very satisfied with my purchase, and happy to be wearing a cute outfit that ordinarily would have cost me a lot more.

I look forward to making another purchase on Yesstyle.

alexandriak
5/18/14

Shipping is decent, depends on whether your items ship within 24 hours or not. Overall the clothing is cute and fashionable. What I ordered usually came in a larger size than stated, but it was alterable. I like shopping here to see the latest fashion trends in Asia.

fional9
5/18/14

This site is ok, it has a lot of cute clothing, but the quality is not worth the price, it's really a hit or miss when you purchase from them. The products I have purchased I either liked or something was wrong with it whether it was the coloration, quality or even the size.

jennyd11
5/18/14

Very nice clothes for reasonable prices. However, it takes awhile for clothes to ship and one pair of pants they sent me ripped in half immediately (they gave me a refund).

johannav2
5/18/14

I ordered make up and skincare only. Very happy with my items (genuine and well packed). The waiting time for shipping was announced clearly on every item. Once shipped it got here very fast and I will order more since I can find the Shiseido foundations in my shade and many other japanese cosmetic items not available to me in Sweden. I found so many favourites. Good prices too when I compared to the strawberryplace. But be aware that some things can be found much cheaper (half price or so) elsewere.

yoke-simw
5/18/14

yesstyle has a huge selection of products. i have been buying repeatedly from this site. only had one problem with a bangle, and that was replaced quickly with minimum hassle. so far, i haven't been let down by my purchases so i trust yesstyle and its quality.

huirongl
5/18/14

The only problem with this website is that there is just too much to choose from! I think its easy to navigate, rewards you when you have made several purchases and you can always get the latest products.

rameyaa
5/18/14

love the product a lot, waiting for my order and so excited to repeat the experience by shopping from the website (=

cuongv
5/17/14

Some times they get orders wrong and you have to re ship the item to them but they will reimburse you. Their quality is not great but still stylish.

jennat2
5/17/14

This is the second time I've ordered from yesstyle and I absolutely love the site! They have a great variety of stuff and I haven't had any problems ordering from them. I wish I had more money so I could buy all the stuff I want from them!

diannah2
5/17/14

I love shopping at Yesstyle once in a while to change my style. They have really cute and chic items for every season.
I was a bit sad that they closed the stores in the California but still love them!!!

annam71
5/17/14

i had fun shopping there i like alot of things too bad i can't buy them all.
p.s if you are buying pants there pants size run a bit smaller then normal so if you are normally a S (34/24) then buy a M or L if you are (36/26)

tinaw21
5/16/14

I have used YesStyle and have had a good experience with the cosmetics I have received. I have ordered shoes here once and I ordered a size too big (silly conversion sizes). I think I will try some other ranges of their offers, such as clothes and other brands of shoes.

juliel24
5/16/14

I like to get cute clothes from yesstyle, but they sometimes dont have my size, and/or they are often out of stock.

alejandrac1
5/16/14

Is a good website. All products are cute, fashion and have a good quality, the ship is very fast and they resolve all my questions. Simply I Love to shop on Yesstyle!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How much custom tax does we have to pay if the order is from India?
4/25/15
Answer
cassandraw4
A: Usually I order at least usd25 so the shipping is free. Had never been charged extra for taxes. Mine shipped to Malaysia. I think you can ask yesstyle before ordering. Their response is prompt and courteous.
4/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: can i trust yesstyle.com during payment by credit card? is this a trusted site? are the products good quality?
5/19/15
Answer
razzyr
A: I only use my credit card on Yesstyle and everything has always went smoothly for me! Have been a costumer for a few years now. When it comes to quality of products make sure to check clothing sizes, reviews, and pictures. You can usually tell by pictures and product information if the quality can be lacking or not.
5/22/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for YesStyle