US Government's NSF

reviews@yesstyle.com

93 Reviews for YesStyle

▼ Sort by: recent

7/10/14

This website is terrible. Their customer service sucks so you can not contact them if they give you a wrong order. You're just going to have to stick with it. The clothing are cute but the quality is $#*!. And sometimes your order takes up to a MONTH to process because they have to go ''purchase'' the item from the seller. And sometimes you won't even get the item or a wrong item for a cheaper price than the one you purchased for.

7/3/14

The quality of the material is very poor. The style didn't exactly match how it looks in the website. Avoid the hassle of returning, and international shipping.
Please stop this kind of dishonest trade.

6/17/14

This site is a joke!!! The first time I have ordered from them (2 items), one of the items took over 4 weeks to be sourced and in the end they had to cancel it. second item arrived but for a £20 blouse, the quality is crap and i didn't hesitate to return it straightaway. and of course they do not provide refund of money so i had to use my credits to buy another item. i chose a lipstick as their clothes quality are rubbish but guess what just received an email saying "this item is difficult to source and there is not definite waiting time!!". which means i could have to wait forever. they should only be selling things they have in stock!! thieves!!

6/14/14

I ordered several things to be shipped express and was promised, a ultimate beauty pack, free fragrance sample, free beauty sample.
They took over 2 weeks trying to get one more product without even notifying me. In the end cancelled the order for the product they were waiting for and wasted the time they kept me waiting, then they didn't even send what was promised.
I've had such bad service, I don't intend on buying anything from them again. They're clothing quality is a cheap replica of whatever they see.
It's a site to stay away from. They're just scams

6/2/14

The clothes I ordered from this site arrived on time, but they were cheap and poorly made. There are no care instructions (such as machine wash, dry clean only, or hand wash), so it is difficult to keep the clothes in good shape.

5/20/14

I'm having a really bad experience with Yesstyle, I bought something a month ago and it hasn't been shipped yet, they promised it would be shipped yesterday and still nothing.

5/18/14

Shipping is decent, depends on whether your items ship within 24 hours or not. Overall the clothing is cute and fashionable. What I ordered usually came in a larger size than stated, but it was alterable. I like shopping here to see the latest fashion trends in Asia.

5/18/14

This site is ok, it has a lot of cute clothing, but the quality is not worth the price, it's really a hit or miss when you purchase from them. The products I have purchased I either liked or something was wrong with it whether it was the coloration, quality or even the size.

5/17/14

Some times they get orders wrong and you have to re ship the item to them but they will reimburse you. Their quality is not great but still stylish.

5/17/14

I love shopping at Yesstyle once in a while to change my style. They have really cute and chic items for every season.
I was a bit sad that they closed the stores in the California but still love them!!!

5/16/14

I like to get cute clothes from yesstyle, but they sometimes dont have my size, and/or they are often out of stock.

5/16/14

Is a good website. All products are cute, fashion and have a good quality, the ship is very fast and they resolve all my questions. Simply I Love to shop on Yesstyle!

5/15/14

a good site if you are not ordering lingerie or sleepwear. I got an item with sewing fails, then they resend it (checked manually as they said) still got an item with the same problem.. that the sides were not sewn equally, and as a person with quite small chest it makes the night dress look horrible on you. then I gave up to deal with the same problem again.
another time I ordered a night dress, it was out of stock, waited like a month nothing happen they they returned me money without asking if I wanted same model but other pattern, that was quite irritating. also said they would inform if it comes back to stock- and that didn't happen
another time i ordered a knit sweater and it came in with a strange unpleasant smell and looked like it was used or washed already.

5/15/14

Overall, trench coat was in great condition and fit well with no alterations needed. Minus 1 star because I ordered 2 coats and a few weeks passed with nothing being shipped. My order status was "Pending" because they were "waiting for stock" from another warehouse or something. The item in question was out of stock, so I emailed them to remove it from my order. Response was fast and my order was shipped the next day! I wish they informed me the item was sold out ahead of time so I wouldn't be waiting forever for something that isn't available...

5/13/14

I really like the organization of refining searches. It allows you to sort by many categories. I could find what I'm looking for quick and easy. Also, I love how there are so many pictures of the items in hd quality pictures. Tried the new yesstyle app and it works amazing as well!

5/13/14

I'm really in love with this website! Fast shipping, beautiful organization and amazing products! I just placed my 4th order! Don't wait more time and just enjoy how easy and safe buying on YesStyle!

5/12/14

This website is super good!!!I send it to my friends because it has lot of cute earring and the model for the accessory is my love, pony, love her!!! n this website!!

5/11/14

I love this website so much. I would highly recommend it to everyone out there who loves shopping online for great products :)

5/9/14

I like the options you can choose from prices are decent however so far I have put in two orders. The first one I ordered like five or six things. It took a whole month just to ship out and they cancelled the one article of clothing that held up the shipment. Try to limit your orders to insure fast delivery time. Also if you read the reviews on the clothing everything runs small. I ordered some bathing suits and I'm hoping they will fit!

5/8/14

I love this site I like the variety of clothes that I have to choose from and free shipping to Spain saves me good money Thank you and wish there was more variety of clothing

5/7/14

This has been my first order from Yesstyle.com. The items I ordered look just like in the pictures on the websites and are just as described. The quality is pretty good. My order came within the time frame they said it would and was well packaged. I had no problems with the checkout or ordering process. The size charts were accurate. I didn't have a need to contact customer support so I can't comment on that. Overall I'm pretty happy and plan on purchasing from them again.

5/6/14

Love Yesstyle, my favorite place to shop online! Everything looks great and are even better when they arrive. The prices are reasonable which is good also depending on how much you spend you get free shipping . LOVE the free shipping.

5/6/14

Always comes in a reasonable amount of time, love the products, never have has any trouble, and the customer service is great!

5/4/14

This is my second order. The first one went through smoothly, but it took a while before my order began to ship. If availability were improved, I'd give five stars.

5/4/14

Most of the time, business with them is great. There was just this one time where they came a lot later than I expected but that's just expectations. It's cool!

5/4/14

I have order from them several times and overall am pretty satisfied with the service, the one issue i do have with them is that the delivery can be a lil slow and if you order an item that they don't currently have, they keep back your whole order( this also one to receive things only 3 weeks later). the stuff is cute but I wish the had some items in more than one size

5/3/14

They have really nice products that you cannot buy in America! The website is very easy to use, and checkout is secure.

5/2/14

hello! i've ordered from yesstyle and i'm very satisfied!! great stuff and great service!! very good prices for very good quality clothes and bags! overall recommended ;) bye!

5/1/14

I love shopping on this site. They have all newest styles from the various asian countries at a reasonable price.

5/1/14

I used to buy clothes more than 2 years. And I absolutely love shopping with yesstyle. Few reasons:
1. I love korean fashion, and i was surprised all items have good quality and clothes size is always match like they write.
2. One time i had trouble with getting my order. They lost it and I just message yesstyle and they gave me money back very fast.
3. Even if i live in Russia shipment is fo free. Its cool bcuz if i save money i can buy more items =)
4. I absolutely love sale! I am permanent customer and elite member of yesstyle and if they sell item with discount also they summarize it with my personal discount.
So what can i say. This website helps me to feel myself pretty and confident!
Thank u so much!

4/29/14

love the many choices. though i wish the categories were more organized [i.e. have all the new in a category, 10%off in another category, the 20%off in another, the 30%off in another etc.]. also, add a code and/or proxy of some sort, so when searching for items, more ease [i.e. if type '1986' in search engine, then results would have all items with word '1986' or '86'].

4/26/14

The site is overall pretty useful and reliable. The styles are all very chic and cute! Sometimes though, the pictures of clothes on models are deceiving and the "one size" can be troublesome at times. However, you cant find a lot of these clothing styles anywhere else so I <3 yesstyle ;)

4/25/14

Very well executed website. I was very happy with the delivery time of my first purchase even with standard shipping. Yes Style CEO even responded to feedback I sent. I just made my 2nd purchase. I hope to start receiving coupons!!!

4/18/14

This is a good website and online shop. The few items that I have bought from this site are (despite the low price) of high quality and I am very satisfied with the purchases that I have made. I do wish they would fill up their stocks a bit faster but other than that, there are no complaints. The clothes are really pretty and they have a wide range of cosmetic products as well. In addition, I really appreciate the shipping alternatives they offer. This is one of the more reliable websites for online shopping and I really recommend it!

4/17/14

I love this site. They have lots of selections and styles. If your not sure about the size they always have size charts that help you get the right size. I love looking at the high heels and wishing i could purchase them but i can't wear them.

4/17/14

The products of yesstyle are the best, so for that reason I prefer tu buy all different types of things here!!

4/12/14

This site offers great products from several Asian countries, they have a great quality! I've ordered several times and everything was neatly packed and shipped without any problems. I truly recommend this site for anyone interested in buying Asian products.

4/11/14

I did order in this Yesstyle.com 4 times.

-1st time: I ordered Korean clothes,they claimed the products were from Korean brand (even these brands I have never heard since I started purchasing Koean clothes for more than 10 years, there are several Korean shops in Auckland, New Zealand). Unfortunately the clothes' quality was so bad, they look cheap as like the one where you can find easily in the market.

I have been a fan of Korean clothes for ages but mostly bought them ( brand such as Soup (very cheap in Korea), On & On, Leshop, Visit in New York) in Korean shop in New Zealand with much better quality,I can wear the coat for many years, they are still look new. However with the clothes' quality was provided by Yesstyle.com , I cant even wear them out, its more for home clothes rather than street clothes.

I bought them for over $200 usd. At the result, I had to return them back and paid $60 nzd for shipping from NZ to US. OMG !! Its such a pain ! I would never purchase any clothes from Yesstyle.com anymore.

The price is so expensive and the shipping is super low as over half month for my items to be reached to New Zealand.

2nd time: I bought a Korean accessories, the quality was ok and cute, they are same as Korean stationaries I have had before so this time my order was pretty good apart from shipping timeframe is always slow. I bought lot of Korean stuff in eBay, the seller's location was based in Seoul, Korean. I never had to pay for shipping and the stuff were arrived to NZ within 7 days. How amazing it is ! This is something Yesstyle.com must look for it to upgrade the shipping service !

3nd time: I ordered IOPE Lipstick-Violet Pink colour, this lipstick is now very popular in Korea after the drama You Came From The Star released. I didn't check the price at first as I was so excited when see it available in Yesstyle so went ahead to buy it straight. After been waited for more than 10 days, YS emailed me saying the stock wasn't available !!!! so the order had been cancelled. I was so disappointed however it is lucky for me because its only $18-$19 usd in IOPE store in Korea but you know how much it costs in Yesstyle? Its $39.70 USD !!! Double price !!!! I still cant believe why many people support this online shopping website, in fact they offer VERY OVERPRICE STOCK !!! Esp Korean cosmetic & skincare range.

I only have to buy in this website while I cant find the product in other sellers ect.

4th times: because I still have my credit left,so I'm now giving YS last chance to order my 4th times of items, again its always Korean/Japanese make up stuff. Hopefully it will be arrived within April (18 days left). If its not, I will never come back again.

4/9/14

So far so good. I don't find any problem in this site. Been buying clothes, shoes and accessories here with my sister and we love the quality of the products. I understand that the shipping method takes long because it comes from a different country. So just patiently waiting for my orders to come. I will highly recommend this site to those people who love cute dresses and accessories, even make up product is available here. You won't regret buying here. Cheers everyone :)))

4/9/14

I was searching for websites which looked safe enough I could start buying stuff on the internet (For that, I can say Yesstyle "popped my cherry" ;) ) And I wanted to try Korean and Japanese makeup for quite some time - and at a reasonable price. Back then, they were few sites where I could buy that (especially no French ones). I began to be smitten with clothes (especially sweaters and dresses- which aren't usually my forte), accessories, and so on. It is now each time a pleasure to search for new arrivals!

4/8/14

Overpriced clothing of extremely bad quality. However, if you're a skinny person, you will find your size here. Good selection too.
They don't make refunds either, they just give you store credit if you don't like the fit.

4/5/14

it was nice that that TOP button was at the bottom, it made the browsing really easy, but I'd like to see more blog posts. those stories are pretty interesting. :D

4/5/14

After a very huge order (over $300) they promised a $50 coupon if I posted a review here. Now I see it, it's a $5 coupon that I can use only if I spend more than $50. False promises and not what the ad said.

4/3/14

this website has clothes, accessories, and home decor at times.
i have bought from them four times now, and every time all the items come safe and sound, and true to measurements.
there was only once it did not fit, but that was because i measured my bust wrong :p

if you want to do a return you get the full refund in store credit, not your money back in your bank account/credit card.

4/2/14

Well there's not much to tell really as my first order is currently being processed. I anticipate good things, but am weary due to all of the horror stories there are about ordering online. I love the fashions on offer though so I am nervously walking out on a limb. Fingers crossed it doesn't break underneath me and result in a bad experience.

3/26/14

I have bought from Yesstyle for nearly two years, and they have never disappointed! Recently I have been using the free delivery for orders over £20 - when I first started using the website standard delivery would take around a month to arrive. However, recently these orders have been delivered within 1-2 weeks of dispatch - Last time I even had a tracking code which is amazing customer service.

All the products I've bought are exactly as they appear online - measurements are also very similar. Having hundreds of brands it is great to be able to have such a massive catalogue to choose from. I buy cheaper products yet Yesstyle also stock the opposite ensuring you can find whatever item you want. During my last purchase I wanted to add a dress to my order - I emailed them with a request and they sorted it out for me immediately. I would recommend Yesstyle to anyone!

3/22/14

I love Yesstyle, the clothes are cute and stylish. They have a wide variety of products varying from men's clothes to cute stationary. I really love Yesstyle and have purchase from this site many times. Even though, this site is almost perfect. There are some flaws to it. The sizing is always or mostly one size, so you need to be careful of what you're purchasing. The clothes don't always arrive like what they look like on the model, most of the time its really big on me or its just a really cheap material but whenever I recieve a product like that I just learn to kinda revise it and make it cute myself but other times I return it (which is not a fun process) other than those flaws, I'm in love with the site and they have reviews on the site now so you are more aware of what you're buying. They have really cute asian fashion, which is totally my style so I shop at this site a whole lot. I would really recommend trying it out, even if you aren't into Asian Fashion they have a style that is suitable for everyone.

Expert Reviewer
3/22/14

☠ Site Promoted Shrill Reviews.

(•ิ_•ิ) Most of the website review are shrill reviews that are site promoted or competitor posted.

☛ Site is associated with attempts to inflate or affect the site review ratings by posting shrill promotion and or competitor reviews.
☛ Reviews made which "fully spell out the service/company name", which is not typical for a normal user to write repeatedly, are Shrill Site Reviews.
☛ User beware. Fully read all/any of the website services notices and policies!

(•ิ_•ิ) Why trust a service/company that needs to knowingly post shrill reviews? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

☛ "Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed).

☛ A shill, also called a "plant" or a "stooge", is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization while pretending to be neutral.

3/21/14

Hello my name is Veronica Batallones. I like the product received. It was a beauty product from Sulwahsoo and The History of Whoo.I have ordered from their clothes line however i do not have the Asian physique so the clothes didn't fit me that well. As for the the two products, ordering time did take about 3 weeks which was reasonable since it was standard. The products itself were not as effective as I hoped but they did work efficiently and did do a decent job in lightening up my face complexion.

3/21/14

I like that YesStyle offers a lot of products from Asia wherein the products might be harder to find in other countries. Although the shipping does take an awful long time (still waiting on my order from 3/10), at least you only pay $2.99 for standard shipping, which is cheap enough for me.

One thing that kind of bugs me is that some products might be a bit overpriced such as an Etude House product that's normally around 7~8USD can be around 10~17USD on YesStyle. I realized that after ordering some Etude House products, YesStyle has to order the products first and then they ship the products to you, as the products are not already in their inventory. Not sure if this is true for all items listed on their website though.

The Best Fashion Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber