US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

andrewt30

I even got in contact customer service about an order and the helped me right away with no hassle. (in 37 reviews)

gregd38

They give you a good time estimate of when your order goes out. (in 145 reviews)

diannah2

I love shopping at Yesstyle once in a while to change my style. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joay1
2/2/16

Quality is poor; clothes come smelling like a factory, has stains that don't wash off.

I contacted customer service regarding the products that were damaged (cardigan had a hole, shirt was stained, earring gem fell off, skirt ribbon not securely attached, and dress with a bunch of string knots); at first they were apologetic and asked me to send pictures. Once the pictures were sent, the rep said I wouldn't need to ship back all the items for a refund, then a few days later another rep sent me an email saying I would need to ship them back and could only get store credit or replacements. I explained that it would be a waste of time and money on my part to get store credit on items I received that were damaged. They never responded to any of my emails since.

Never again. Don't trust them.

anilat
1/23/16

I placed my order on 17th dec 2015 and today is 24th jan 2016 and still they are saying to wait. They must hire some good management people from India because Indian sites are just awesome they know how to give wow experience to their customer.

herua1
1/21/16

Poor quality and worse delivery. I'm not recommended this shopping online

alannam
1/1/16

Paid for over 250 USD in clothes/shipping. It's been more than a week since my order was supposed to arrive. This is especially miserable because I was really looking forward to everything I had purchased and the site seemed quite trustworthy @ the time

Tip for consumers: Just don't.

simonel9
12/19/15

I ordered three items from yesstyle, And I gotta say that it took a whole month for it to arrive to Sweden but I don't really care since there were nothing wrong with my products. Since it also says on there website that under Christmas it's will take longer for the package to arrive. I contacted them by email two times and asked why it took so long and I acatully got great responses and they explained and apologized and I can't really blame them since its holidays and it's so much mail being shipped all around the world atm. So overall I'm very happy with my order and since I didn't have to pay anything for the shipping it didn't really matter that it took time.

Tip for consumers: Be ready to wait for it to arrive especially during holidays!

chis30
12/7/15

I had ordered over a few hundred us dollars from this site. It is ok until I tried to return one item. The website is obviously doing a large volume of business in the US from Hong Kong. Yet, yesstyle opted to conduct their business practice by making the return process unfriendly by making the return process unclear, and the end result is making the process very prolonged. Not sure if I will order again after I experienced this unfair business process against customers.

aslia1
12/3/15

i ordered only one time on yesstyle. many items at once i ordered and was worried what if they don't send correct size or another product because other asian websites do that. i received late a bit but everything was perfect ! i really liked all the things i ordered and was extremely happy. i gave 4 stars because of delivering and preparing time.

mayed
12/1/15

It's already 2 weeks my package is still not here

vickym21
11/23/15

I had an event to go to and ordered something from the website that got shipped after 9 days (the item usually ships between 7-14 days) so it wasn't like they were late or anything... but.....

when I opened my item, I was shocked to see that it was a completely WRONG and different item (even when the paper inside the package described my original item).

The customer service staff were barely apologetic and offered me Yes Style store credit (instead of refund) OR asked me to wait for another 14 days for the item to be shipped as it was not in stock......

I refused their offer and insisted on a full refund via credit card as this was their mistake! They did agree later.

laurenq1
11/20/15

I shop online exclusively and I've lost count of how many online stores I have done purchased from. Yesstyle is the worst ever and I can't think of a shop that comes even close to how bad Yesstyle is.

I wanted to place an order and tried paying via PayPal but it just wouldn't work. So I entered my credit card info directly instead. Two days later the status was still "HOLD" so I asked them to cancel the order. They replied it's impossible to cancel an order even though my credit card hasn't been charged yet. At the same time they went ahead and charged my credit card, but the order status is "Waiting for stock" with no indication of how long is the wait. And for this order I am to receive zero style bucks.

I've been contacting them to inquire about how long is the wait. They have not replied.

It's bad practice and unprofessional to charge a customer's cc before the order is shipped! I can't think of a single quality retailer that would do such a thing! Add to that their refusal to answer a simple question about the wait time, I honestly feel like I've been scammed. Guess they expect me to wait indefinitely for something I've paid for.

If I was able to pay via PayPal I wouldn't worry so much because they will step in to resolve a situation like this. I have to wonder why Yesstyle's PayPal checkout doesn't.

I will never shop there again and I will not recommend them to anyone.

leahm25
11/10/15

The customer service is very nice compared to other out of country companies. I've been shopping from Yesstyle for almost 4 years now and have bought countless clothes from them. The sizes do in fact run a little small simply because they're from asian countries, therefore their clothes are made to fit asians who are typically smaller and slenderer than americans, not trying to be racist or whatever its just true. Even though I am 5'1 and weight about 110lbs sometimes their clothes can be a little small, their dresses are always pretty short too. You can check the reviews on each sub company on yesstyle. The more popular ones being Tokyo Fashion, 59 seconds, Daba Girl, Dream Girl, QZ Lady, Dowisi, Cherryville, Cherykoko, Click, Hotping, Momewear, Q.C.T., and Pufii are all brands I trust, Daba Girl and Tokyo Fashion being my two favorite and most trusted. Once I purchased clothes from them and I disliked them, they sent me a return label via email and took care of me and gave my store credit. I absolutely have never had issues with them and I've purchased probably hundreds of clothes from them. I just found this website and saw some low star reviews which made me want to make this review since I've been buying from them for years and had no such issues. I've searched for asian clothing websites and this is the only one I trust, I highly recommend buying from them. Some of the lesser bought from unknown brands can send terrible clothes but if you let Yesstyle know they will crack down on that sub company and possibly boot them out of selling their clothes. I had this happen and that company is no longer available on Yesstyle, and I got my refund. If you stick to the companies I wrote about or even just check the review rating on the company itself you can tell if its trusted or not.

caroll45
10/20/15

Ordered from yesstyle UK site a few months ago, it had been a bit of a pain as they only let you know they ran out of certain stocks a few days after you placed the order. They would then make you choose something else to replace it , when I actually picked the other top that I liked, they came back with an email a couple of days later telling me the item I chose was out of stock as well. The whole ordering process took about a month before it's finally complete. I then had another issue with delivery, it took another 3-4weeks for the delivery to reach me. I thought the whole process was very long indeed, they never seem to have enough stocks. Having said that, am quite pleased with the quality of the clothing, it wasn't a bad buy considering it wasn't that expensive at all. I don't mind to buy from them again if the delivery could be a bit more faster.

kett7
10/15/15

I have been shopping with Yesstyle AU for over a year now, before that I was on Jollychic but found their prices a lill too high, so swapped to Yesstyle... I haven't had a problem.
Occasionally they run out of stock and I have to wait for new stock, but if there is a problem with stock, they let me know and ask if I want to cancel the order or not. Usually if I am a little more patient the stock comes in. I always pay for expedited shipping and I get a tracking code.
Once I had a product that was broken, and the Yes Style team fixed me right up. Crediting me back the money, and I didn't have to go to the trouble of sending broken product back, even though I told them it was easily fixable, they still credited me the full price of the item back.
great site, oh and they only charge you for the product after it's been shipped.

vietanht
10/13/15

Very bad , order from 28/09 until 14/10 still not update tracking code , this is 1st order ( big order) , very very bad services , website is good.........

akirc
9/13/15

I love the clothes i got from here. However some are smaller than advertised. I picked a few shirts that were definitely oversized on the model but when i received the shirts they were smaller and more "normal" sized, definitely not the same one the model was wearing. They bunched up a little in the armpit area, which I hate, but that was only for two of the shirts I got. The rest are nice and roomy. Also, for reference, I am a very small girl. 5'0 and 80 lbs, so I doubt the model was that much smaller than me. Overall I really like the clothing. They are interesting shirts/sweatshirts that you can't find in stores or online for as low of a price.
The shipping does take long, but I was expecting that. I read so many complaints about how long it took to ship that I was actually surprised when it came and I felt like it didn't take as long as I was expecting.

A lot of people complain about the quality of the products which I find kind of ridiculous. First off, I don't think they are bad quality. Maybe they aren't as high quality as something you get at a store but what are you expecting? Do people really think that they discovered a site with perfect quality clothes and extremely low prices? Second, I would never get a fancy dress or outfit from a website. Obviously that is something you should pick out in person. People complain about how they bought these fancy dresses for 10 dollars and were horrified by the quality. That's completely your fault. I stick to getting my basic clothing from here and I have not been disappointed.

Edit: also I forgot to mention that i ordered a sweatshirt that ended up being unavailable. They emailed me and gave me a coupon. At first I was worried that they weren't going to refund my money (it was an 18 dollar sweatshirt) but after the rest of the order was shipped (maybe a week or so later) they refunded it. I was pleased.

amys96
9/8/15

My boyfriend recently bought me the Tiered Lace Maxi Dress from YesStyle.

It had taken around a month to be delivered to Australia, which was fair enough.
We later found out after opening the package, which was nicely wrapped up and presentable and that their sizes were more for petite women, rather than more busty women. But it was our own fault for not reading the sizing properly.

Although the real issue was that the fabric was very itchy and of poor quality. The seam finishes were horrifying, the elastic can be seen through the lining of the bodice and there are loose seams and the hem was missing on the bottom of the dress.

I think they need to improve their standards of quality which means completing their items with a high quality like most professional companies do. I am a textiles enthusiast and am astounded at the seam finishes of the item I had received.

Although I still want to buy some of their products in the future.In Australia the dress had cost around $40 plus shipping.

sallyl14
8/4/15

Since I've been seeing some people say that the reviewers have been hired, I'd also like to clear this up. I live on the east coast in America, always have, and provided I haven't changed my icon by the time you read this, I'm wearing an outfit from this site in my profile picture.
First off, this site is NOT for everyone. It's not a designer or clothing company on its own, merely a retailer of sorts, so the clothing sizes they provide are clothing sizes available in Asia, which typically run pretty small in comparison to the rest of the world. If you wear a large, you're out of luck. If you're a man, it's okay, but tends to be expensive and kind of flashy.
But if you're a small-medium girl and your chest size runs smaller than a c cup, congratulations, because this website is amazing.
Their catalog is humongous and stocks casual clothing from primarily China, Japan, and Korea, which was hard for me to come by before since it seem I could only find suppliers who wanted to sell anime goods and cosplay. They cover everything from weddings, to mature, to office, to frilly mori girl styles.
The website is easy to navigate, the prices are even cheaper than what I find in local stores, and what really sold me after my first few hesitant purchases was the consistency and quality of customer service.
With only one hiccup so far, usually the items are shipped out within two weeks and arrive within two weeks, leaving me with a pretty reliable month of waiting before my order is delivered. The clothing isn't super high quality, but usually tends to be pretty great for the low prices I paid. And on the few occasions I do run into a low quality product, the staff reached out to me without me initiating after I left a bad review on items.
I bought a pair of shoes once and fell in love with them, but they were so badly made they fell apart after two weeks of wear. I left a bad review not to spite the website, but for fellow shoppers to warn them away from the item, and a week later the staff contacted me and gave me a refund without me even asking for it. It was totally unexpected and I really appreciated how honest they were and how eager they are to communicate with the customer.

If you do order something, and the quality doesn't match the price, that's the fault of the supplier, not Yesstyle. Certain brands are more trustworthy and higher quality than others. Look for one who appear consistently in bestsellers, such as 59 Seconds, Dowisi, or Moriville. I do warn people away from buying shoes, which don't seem to be great no matter which brand you order from.

rebam
7/21/15

Before I start this review, I am a real person who lives in the United States. Some people have been saying some of the other positive reviews are written by Yesstyle employees & I just wanted to be clear that I am not associated with Yesstyle in any way. I have ordered from Yesstyle twice this year & I have not had any problems. The first time I ordered items (cat ears & a cropped lace cami) that said it would ship within "7-14 business days." I ordered it on a Wednesday night, it was shipped out within 5 hours, & I recieved it the following Wednesday afternoon 5 business days/a week later. I ordered this near the beginning of the year. More recently I placed another order where the items (a blouse & a set consisting of a skirt and top) said it would ship within 24 hours. I ordered it on a Wednesday morning, it was shipped out within 16 hours the following day & i received it 8 business days later on a Monday afternoon. I thought since the shipping was 24 hours instead of 7-14 business days it would ship just as quick if not quicker than my first shipment but then again my first package was shipped out within 5 hours which is pretty hard to beat. Don't quote me on this, it's just a theory but I'm thinking maybe since I ordered 2 small things the first time, it was easier to ship out? & then the second time I ordered actual clothes so that might be why it took a bit more time to ship out. Also when I was tracking my second package it was stuck in China for 6 of the 8 business days it took to get to my house. I assuming it took so long because of the customs which it specifically says on their website that they have no control over. I know theres a lot of factors that compromise shipping times like whats in the order itself, where you live, & customs as I just mentioned, but all in all Yesstyle has yet to disappoint me. Their prices are affordable, checkout is easy, & they ship pretty fast considering they're halfway across the world. I hope this encourages first time buyers to at least TRY ordering from Yesstyle because I saw a lot of negative reviews which I have no doubt are true but not everyone's experience is like that. I'm sure there are a lot of people who had fine service & are just not sharing it which is fine but I personally think it's important to have 2 sides to every debate so people can choose for themselves instead of just having only 1 kind of experience influence you. :)

tanyap8
6/26/15

Don't ever buy anything here. This site is unreliable. I regret that I ever ordered on this site! It's a click away and so does your money.

heidiv8
6/24/15

This company is a fraud. They steal from you. I ordered in April and and something happened with the post so the were returned back to the company. 3 months later I still have nothing. I contact them and they say they have nothing. 3 months and nothing. I find that hard to believe. Beware.

gregd38
6/1/15

I've ordered a couple of things like shirts and dresses. I'm not a small petite Asian girl, so I was weary of the clothing never fitting me. It actually fit me just fine. You have to consider the time it takes to get some clothing to you straight from Hong Kong itself. They give you a good time estimate of when your order goes out. I've always come back to order from here and the quality has always been the best. The price is quite high but you get what you pay for seeing that you can't get clothing like this anywhere else.

tuyae
3/4/15

I ordered Ethnic Print Couple Sweatshirt (Dark blue) for me and my boyfriend from this site, sizes L and XL because I knew it is tight fit. I got the sweaters three days ago and they were kids size L and XL. Even XL does not fit me, I wear M in US sizes.
I called the customer service to return the items, but no one answers the phone, so I emailed the customer services just now. I haven't heard from them, and hopeless that they ever will. I am disappointed and angry. I feel I am ripped off $80 for a couple of sweaters.

addyl
2/8/15

Yesstyle offers a large variety of clothing from different countries. Some may be wondering why there are some of the same items on the site, but from different "brands" well, they are knock offs. Yes seriously, but the pictures are authentic because I can tell the material differences from the original item to the knock off item. For example, some of 59second's items are knock offs from different brands. The clothing material of course is cheaper than the original product. PLEASE BE AWARE: When items say "7-14 days to ship" then it means 7-14 days to ship (seriously) so it may take a month or more. Items that say "usually ships within 24 hours" may arrive at your house in a couple days (usually for me six days and I live all the way in the us) So don't be surprised if your items don't arrive the exact time you wanted it to be. The customer support is decent over email and I would prefer talking over the phone even though the representatives don't speak clearly since they are native speakers.... It took a while for me to confirm some issues. I had to return some items and it took weeks, so I decided to call instead and just like that, they refunded my money. Now, it's best to keep in touch with your order and the shipping. Always email customer support to request an "extra testing" just in case they don't send defects or the wrong item (you have to pay to ship defected items back at your own expense) requests for extra testings are completely free of charge so don't worry. I'm an experienced buyer from Yesstyle and these are my honest thoughts. I suggest purchasing items that ship within 24 hours unless you are patient enough to wait for items that ship within 7-14 days. Overall ordering from Yesstyle is a headache since there's so much to deal with. I don't recommend purchasing shoes on this site if it comes from china... Some shoes smell horrible and aren't worth the price. Of course there are shoes that you could purchase from Korea that are definitely worth it. Korean brands are usually very expensive so be aware... and they are way overpriced than the actual price. For example, Sechuna... I checked the korean site and the clothing is way cheaper, but I guess that's how Yesstyle makes profit. I still would purchase from this site, because there are places that you just can't go to find the type of clothes you see on Yesstyle. This site is not a scam, the pictures are authentic and are straight from the actual manufacture, just be aware because the customer service isn't all that great. Read the refund terms and conditions! 14 day limit to refund. Hope this review was useful.

mariamk1
2/3/15

The clothing is nice and reasonably priced. I have never had problems with the clothing itself, however, it does often take A VERY LONG time to ship - much longer than any order should take, even when shipping from far away. Recently I made an order on January 10th 2015 and it is now Feb 3rd and my item has still not arrived in Canada. Be prepared to wait a month or sometimes more for your order depending on how long it takes for the order to be sent. Some items have to be sent from other locations to the yesstyle warehouse before your order is even processed - and they don't tell you if an item will be delayed until after you place the order. Also watch out as if you pay with credit/debit it may be randomly refunded if the order takes too long and then charged again upon shipping. If you don't mind waiting a very long time for your items to be shipped then this is a great place to order from, it can just be very frustrating.

Tip for consumers: Pay the extra for express shipping or be prepared to wait forever!

haroldw9
2/3/15

YesStyle is unique in that it follows styles in Japan and Korea as well as in China, so there's always a large selection of styles. Besides clothing, bags, shoes, accessory and jewelry, it also offers cosmetics.

My girlfriend and I ordered some stuff on YesStyle with coupons we found on PandaCheck.com. The prices on YesStyle seemed reasonable for what we ordered, but we easily broke $30 even with our 15% off coupon. At least you get free shipping after $25.

Everything arrived in about 2 weeks and there weren't any customs problems. I ordered a pair of sunglasses and was pleased with them quality-wise. I've had them for about 3 months now and they still work. For $6, I'll be happy if they last me a year. My gf seemed less thrilled with the quality of a shirt she got. She said it wasn't as nice as H&M, even though it cost the same.

Tip for consumers: Find coupons and order enough ($25) to get Free Shipping, and it can be worth it.

shynvib
1/28/15

placed order of 91 Dollars, 13 of December, still sis not receive it (27th January) !!!
when calling on phone, I didn't understand the english with an accent! just kept saying to be patient! while writing to their customer service, they never gave me a good reason, and keep saying that I should be patient !!!!
I don't recommend this web site to any one, I do 80% of my shopping online, but never was disappointed as much as with yesstyle!

Tip for consumers: NEVER use this website, there are plenty of GOOD websites there !

jades8
12/25/14

I really don't understand how anyone could say YesStyle is horrible.
I ordered my purchase about a week ago. It arrived yesterday. Considering I ordered it with standard shipping and it's the Christmas season, I was really surprised it came in about 7 days.
I ordered a yellow blazer for about $13. It came looking EXACTLY how it showed in the picture. It also came in perfect condition - no rips, stains, missing buttons.
Overall, the price was great, the shipping was fast, and the quality was great too.
Maybe somebody else might not be satisfied, but as an ordinary online shopper, I can assure you this is a real site and is not a scam. I had 0 problems. Absolutely no complaints.

Tip for consumers: The only way you'll run into problems while shopping online is if you change your order AFTER you pay for the clothes, ask for a refund before or after the item arrives, or ask for things the store policy doesn't allow. When ordering online, pick exactly what you want and stick to it. Disappointed? Build a bridge and get over it. The item's coming from Asia. You should know better.

stephb6
12/11/14

This site is a joke. I took my bag out of the plastic put it on my shoulder and the strap broke. I then email them to tell them of there faulty product and they told me they would not do anything to refund my money or replace my product as it has "BEEN USED". Apparently putting a bag on your shoulder is being used. THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE. THEY WILL NOT REFUND IF BROKEN AND THEY ARE HORRIBLE QUALITY.

lindac76
12/10/14

I had to call them to chase them up after a week of placing my order, the only email I had was my order confirmation and no other emails to update on the progress of my order. They told me two of the other items would take 2 weeks to get back in stock so it won't be until next year I would get my order! I asked if they have some of the other items can they just send those whilst the 2 of the items that would take 2 weeks can be sent later on. They refused to so the only thing they could do was cancel my order. Greatly disappointed as I put in order for over £100

Tip for consumers: If you don't mind waiting indefinitely for your order and no progress update then go for it. No flexibility for the customer.

leannc2
12/6/14

Am I the only one who has noticed that the 4 & 5 star reviews are coming from people whose only reviews have been for YesStyle? Sounds fishy to me. This place, and others like it, are complete ripoffs. Regardless of where they ship from, they are all made in China which is notorious for "hiring" (if you want to call it that, it's more like enslaving) children and then not paying them or even abusing them. I wouldn't buy anything from them again if I had a gun to my head. JollyChic, DressLily, YesStyle, they are all the same. Cheap for cheap. If it looks to good to be true, it is. It may cost more, but keep your business in the U.S. At the end of the day, you get higher quality and a clear conscience.

davidc177
12/5/14

Company sucks, think it's run by communist dictators because the house makes all the rules. There is no customer service and your lucky if you get any satisfaction.The whole business philosophy is to get you order and credit card number and then they own you. No refunds no matter how they screw up. My recommendation is to stay far away from this scam, there's too many good clothing retailers in the USA.

Tip for consumers: Stay away! Think if you try them you will probably be sorry.

peaces
12/2/14

HOW sad is it that the site owners go on to sitejabber to write up fake awesome 5 star reviews?! You can TOTALLY tell because each 5 star review is from a BRAND new reviewer. get outta here, this place sucks.

fernandoa5
11/18/14

i have been hearing about this website being kind of unsecured, that some people dont get there items on time and all. so far my experience with this site, has been great. all of my items have been delivered on time, payments are secured, and my items are what i have ordered. this site has yet to fail me. i hope it never does.

amayad
11/17/14

The worst company ever! After more than 3 weeks waiting for my delivery, they sent me a wrong item. Then, they asked me to sent it back by post and pay all delivery cost because until they wouldn't receive the packet they wouldn't give my money back. Amazing service, isn't it!
I took the time to repackage the item, go to the post office and pay the amount of the delivery without any money back. They received the wrong item in five days and the didn't put the money back in my account till nearly three week, after a several call to an useless customer service. Finally, they didn't refun any money for the delivery cost, still dealing with them to have this money back.

Tip for consumers: Don't even bother!

doradoi
10/31/14

The shipping can be a pain depending on how much you are willing to pay. As long as you are patient though everything is easy. Love the quality of the clothes and they always have something on sale that I want. Website is easy to use and I would recommend to any of my friends looking for some new clothes.

hellenp1
8/20/14

I love YesStyle so much I wish I had bought more throughout the year to have become a "Gold member" sooner! Yes their prices are a bit high, but some are also very cheap. You will get an amazing experience out of it if you actually look through all their clothes (well.. I guess if you have time or are a shopaholic like me).

The thing I love the most about YesStyle is you get what you see. It's not like some ebay purchases where the pictures looks so different than the actual product. As long as you read reviews and look closely at the pictures they have on the site, there should be no surprises!

Customer service is also great. They respond promptly to emails and refund your money back either in YesStyle credit or if it's early in the process and hasn't shipped, they'll just refund money back on paypal.

Overall I'm a very happy and loyal customer!

nikkih9
8/17/14

YesStyle is a great place to shop for clothes and also for some objects in your home! I love using this site and love the wide range of prices!! They also are great ith shipping & handeling and have never screwed up an order for me!

nancyz6
8/17/14

This website, Yesstyle.com is the best Asian website I had ever went to! They sell the best clothes, nice bags, and good looking accessories. Their prices are affordable too. Plus, with the elite membership thing, it's always discounted! Anyone can be a member as long as they buy at least one thing! I bought so much things from this website that I can't stop buying!

reneed10
8/13/14

I have shopped through YesStyle many, many times for many different occasions and they have yet to let me down over the years. As a petite person I find their styles to be very flattering and with a lot of variety. I shop here for work, parties, and casual and I'm always getting compliments. For what you you pay I do feel that the quality is very good, better than some high class clothing stores I've worked/shopped at in America who seem to overcharge for clothing that lasts half as long as my YesStyle purchases. As long as you have patience to shift through a lot off different styles until you find yours and you take your own measurements you will be very satisfied. Be prepared to receive a lot of compliments as well!

razzyr
8/12/14

Loyal Costumer for over a year and very happy with great service and product quality! They often have sales and special offers! Selling a large assortment of different things from cute clothing to household items! Always make sure to check measurements of clothing before purchasing! :]

canonh
8/12/14

Great quality- service and product.
The standard shipping is quiet good with tracking code. The quality of items I've purchased are great. I don't know what to complain from them. Their payment process is good. Overall I love shopping from here. I'm looking forward to my next purchase.

cathyn3
8/12/14

It's very convenient to shop at yesstyle website where I can buy the products from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China etc..
The delivery time is not very long and the quality of the products is good enough!
I am especially respect to the customer service when I need to exchange another sizes of a product.

yenn5
8/5/14

I think that yesstyle is a very easy and convenient way to shop. I also don't have to spend time at the mall searching for things that are quite pricey sometimes. Their customer service is also very easy to contact. There are several times I picked the wrong size for clothing and they agree to change the one I want for me. The quality of the clothes in my opinion depends on which brand you pick. For my experience as well, for clothes that are more expensive, have a more chance of being a better quality than something that is cheap. Overall I'm enjoying yesstyle!

amyl42
8/4/14

he store offers a huge variety of items for different combinations and styles. The prices are pretty fair and the items have a good quality overall. The shipping is also faster than I expected.

kl291
8/4/14

I can find anything that I need from YesStyle! There's something for everyone and you can find cheaper products but more expensive ones as well if you don't mind spending money. Sometimes pics are a bit misleading and I've got once a product that looked really different than on the site. Usually if the product is not "ready to ship" you will need to wait longer so they get it but once they got it the package has arrived in a couple of days. Clothes have always arrived straight to my front door too. The bad point it that sometimes they can't get the product you want but that happened me once but I got my money back so it's fine. They have never send me a wrong color or clothes either. I'll order more products in the future. They have sales all the time and there's so much to choose from. I find the website easy to use and there's new products every day.

felicitos
8/2/14

Ordering in yesstyle.com was fast and easy. My hoody arrived in two days time and shipping was free for items over $25!! great products! can't wait to buy more.

tinayz
7/10/14

This website is terrible. Their customer service sucks so you can not contact them if they give you a wrong order. You're just going to have to stick with it. The clothing are cute but the quality is $#*!. And sometimes your order takes up to a MONTH to process because they have to go ''purchase'' the item from the seller. And sometimes you won't even get the item or a wrong item for a cheaper price than the one you purchased for.

lindal72
7/3/14

The quality of the material is very poor. The style didn't exactly match how it looks in the website. Avoid the hassle of returning, and international shipping.
Please stop this kind of dishonest trade.

weny2
6/17/14

This site is a joke!!! The first time I have ordered from them (2 items), one of the items took over 4 weeks to be sourced and in the end they had to cancel it. second item arrived but for a £20 blouse, the quality is crap and i didn't hesitate to return it straightaway. and of course they do not provide refund of money so i had to use my credits to buy another item. i chose a lipstick as their clothes quality are rubbish but guess what just received an email saying "this item is difficult to source and there is not definite waiting time!!". which means i could have to wait forever. they should only be selling things they have in stock!! thieves!!

nikeyl
6/14/14

I ordered several things to be shipped express and was promised, a ultimate beauty pack, free fragrance sample, free beauty sample.
They took over 2 weeks trying to get one more product without even notifying me. In the end cancelled the order for the product they were waiting for and wasted the time they kept me waiting, then they didn't even send what was promised.
I've had such bad service, I don't intend on buying anything from them again. They're clothing quality is a cheap replica of whatever they see.
It's a site to stay away from. They're just scams

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question