US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

leahm25

The customer service is very nice compared to other out of country companies. (in 40 reviews)

andrewt30

I even got in contact customer service about an order and the helped me right away with no hassle. (in 160 reviews)

rebam

& then the second time I ordered actual clothes so that might be why it took a bit more time to ship out. (in 109 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janec88
5/3/16

When the delivery doesn't reach you -- for over 6 weeks -- you have to pay for the package returning to their company. Not only that, they will not give you a refund. After making you pay for their mistake, they will not only refuse to give you your money back, they'll make you think they're doing you a favor by allowing it as store credit. As if you want to shop there again. Sad, bad, mad company policy.

cianac
5/2/16

yesstyle has an array of korean, japanese, and taiwanese beauty, and this site is my go-to to buy my asian beauty! shipping is relatively fast, and they always have a great deal!

asmaa16
5/2/16

many brands to choose from and nice display options

alices71
5/2/16

I bought many items from this site. The style of the clothing is great. However, the sizes are not standard so it requires some guessing. The quality of the product is not consistent either. The services from this site are excellent. You can return the products but you only get credits not real refund.

mollociraptorl
5/1/16

Just placed ANOTHER order within 30 minutes. I'm addicted.

catit
4/29/16

I love this web, If I could, I would liked buy all the things they have.

peichih
4/29/16

The 11/03/2013 I order a dress, but I arrived a month and a half later !!
The dress is super good, I measure about 5.6 ft . I asked for a size M and I was perfect. Continue to improve on shipping
Thank you very much!!

rubyr17
4/29/16

It's difficult for me to sometimes find clothing & shoe sizes that will fit me just right here in the US. I'm very petite & some US sizes never really fit well. Plus, they have styles that can be rare to find or too expensive. Love this site!!! Shipments have been timely so far, and prices are fair for most of the items. Overall, Love this site!

cherylj29
4/28/16

My items took two weeks to arrive, which was really no big deal, because nothing was urgent. The beauty products I ordered are very reasonably priced and quite nice. I also ordered a blouse for which I have received tons of compliments. Well made and great quality fabric.

shaunag2
4/27/16

I have ordered a number of clothing and shoes from both YesStyle.com and YesStyle.ca. I have never been disappointed with anything I have purchased. I ALWAYS read customer reviews from verified buyers and only buy highly rated items.
Orders can sometimes take awhile to ship if they are waiting on stock, but ship very quickly when in stock and have always arrived before the expected delivery date for me.
I've only ever had to contact customer service once, but they were very helpful and friendly.
There are definitely some shady brands that sell what appears to be the same item, often at a cheaper price, but is actually a knockoff. Even using the same photo as the original brand.
Just shop smart. Stick with the brands that have good customer reviews and you will be fine.

phoebel5
4/26/16

I love Yesstyle! It's a really beautiful website where you can find many beautiful and cute things! The prices are not too expensive; besides, aricles' quality is really good! I have bought many things and I have always been satisfied!
I advise it!

meganh34
4/24/16

I like how yesstyle provides different types of clothings, make-ups, shoe, etc to fulfill every costumer needs.

shayr6
4/24/16

Great options and wonderful service, a very happy customer <3

peiz1
4/23/16

I thought it was good, but sometime the size not in fit

dolmal
4/22/16

once i ordered open jacket it was of good quality but the shoes i ordered was not a very good quality..disappointed with shoes

jennyn14
4/21/16

I've shopped on Yesstyle since 2012 and I always come back there. One of the reason I love to shop there is because the clothes are unique, since I don't like wearing the same as others. I also happen to be petite so it is easier for me to find clothes that looks flattering. In addition they often have sale on clothes, even high end brands, so I don't need to shop on their official sites since high end brands rarely give discounts. The reason I didn't give many stars is because sometimes the information of the material could be wrong, and there have been cases of some the outfits I received turned out to be made of poor quality. That's why it's important to read reviews, details and check the photos closely. This makes everything time consuming (believe it or not, I use 3 days to make a haul there) because I need to make sure I don't get cheap china quality clothing.

BE AWARE THOUGH: Believe it or not, sometimes Yesstyle makes their own imaginary brand (e.g. Sakana, Daisyfield) and under these ''brands'' they'll sell Chinese cheap quality clothes which is from Taobao (all the ''brands'' happens to be from China too, you can safely buy brands from Korea/Japan since they can't lie about it). They also blurr the Taobao seller's shop link, so I would avoid buying clothes with blurred watermarks.
Although I believe YS stopped selling fake highend brands, I'd remember few years ago that they sold fake Liz lisa boots under a random Chinese brand.

It's basically a risk to shop there, so the best is to buy brands that is from Korea and Japan (Hong Kong brands like 59seconds is also okay. But I would avoid *mainland* Chinese brands)

Tip for consumers: As someone with long experience, I would like to say it's very important to double check the measurements, shoe size, and which material it's made of. Also since 90% of the clothes are made for Asians you should consider to go 1-2 sizes up if you happen to be tall/curvy. Another sidenote is that sometimes there might be same outfits under different brands with different price tags- To avoid the hidden ''scam'', check ''
Additional Product Information and Images''.

sannao
4/21/16

I have bought from Yesstile now about 3 times and i have been very blitz about how perfectly everything fits and looks exactly in the pic.. I am very short girl and have a problem to find clothes in normally way. So now im pretty addicted to by things here haha <3

brandonr33
4/19/16

I found it easy to navigate through there page and stuff was really cute and sexy! Will follow up with how good their shipping and customer service is once I receive the items!

marianellad
4/19/16

I have been using this system for three times already and I love it due to the accurancy of the system.

lucillec8
4/18/16

YesStyle is very cheap and convenient. We can find everything we want. And object are very good quality !

andreat39
4/16/16

I have been ordering clothes, shoes, purses and jewelery since 2008. Am currently a Silver Member. This site rocks! There has never been an item missing, and all of my orders have come as expected. Will continue using you for all the unique and very sweet items I never see on anyone else here in Norway. Thank you a bunch!!

elm656
4/16/16

The clothes are wonderful and the service is great.

thuyp2
4/13/16

GOOD

yenitziag
4/13/16

I AM SO HAPPY TO BUY FROM MY WORK EVERYTHING IN YESSTYLE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO RUN IN SOME MALL TU BUY ALL OF THINGS I FOUND HERE ALSO IN MEXICO IS SO DIFFICULT FIND COREAN AND JAPANESE PRODUCTS

I AM SO AXIOUS TO USE MY PRODUCTS

dianas74
4/12/16

Their site crashes a lot. Items are up to date and prices reasonable but takes a long time to process everything from entering items into bag plus payment because it kept crashing...

maggiel17
4/5/16

Hi, i ordered items from your website 2 weeks ago and the status is still Waiting for Stock. I emailed your company for an update and of course I haven't received a reply as of today....just read a recent review saying their items haven't been shipped out after ONE MONTH.... very disappointed at this point...
expecting a reply from your company ASAP..

frustrated customer

saraa55
3/30/16

Excellent and reliable website.

wallaceg9
3/27/16

I'm super disappointed with this site, I order about 18 items and literally none of them have shipped out yet, they literally are waiting on 2 items. I order around roughly the 2nd of March and now we are going into April and the items still haven't shipped out, thanks for nothing yesstyle. On top of that as well two items have been cancelled and they haven't given me my refund. I don't recommend this site to anyone. Just order from AE or ON.

maggyl
3/27/16

So I made an order and tried to check out with PayPal. After signing into PayPal the website itself said that I can check out with PayPal however I must give the website all of my information again. I have never been asked to do that when online shopping.

c-dw
3/24/16

I received an item I had not ordered, but was still charged to my credit card. This makes me feel I need to cancel my card in order for 'YesStyle" to not have access to my account. Trying to find an address to return the sweater to has been 'EXHAUSTING' and without any results!!!! My concern is this will happen over and over again!!!!! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER again will I order form YesStyle. I am also waiting for a credit to my card from 'YesStyle' since January 2016 for a coat that they did no longer have!!!!! it should be named 'NoStyle'!!!!!! Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!!!

yunisw
3/16/16

once you paid they wont care about your order anymore and you wont receive anything

ingridb7
3/10/16

I bought a few pair of shirts and a pair of pants from yesstyle a while ago. It did take a while for the package to get to me but I am pretty used to that (always do internet shopping). I had been measuring for all of the clothes so when I got them I was happy that they did not lie about the sizes! However I bought a pair of cute, high waisted pants that has several buttons. They actually look really good on me and fit nicely but.... the button holes were not cut up(?) I contacted their customer service and after sending them pictures I DID NOT get my money back, but instead got a coupon to use for another purchase. Well maybe not what you would want at first, BUT! It turned out to be a win-win for me because they did not want the pants back, so I just took a scissor and fixed it myself!! Now I got a coupon for later and a pair of pants so it could have turned out much worse i guess...

Tip for consumers: measure yourself for gods sake! I always have my measurements close at hand when shopping asian clothes :) if it is one-size, then reflect on how 'big' the model actually is. Typical issue with one-sized shirts: sleeve length... asians have tiny arms I guess :/

orlad3
3/5/16

After ordering my item, I received no email from the company confirming payment or my order, the only record i had of buying the item was on my paypal account. When there was no sign of the item after two weeks, I emailed them, and recieved a reply saying the good had been shipped that day...Having to email a company to remind them to ship their goods is not how shopping online works. Will not buy anything from them again.

kellyg56
2/26/16

I actually did not look up the reviews before purchase. Made purchase on 02/20/2016 it was shipped on 02/22/2016. I was a little upset after seeing some reviews. However I got my order today, 02/26/2016 ^_^. No idea how they did it that fast but I am excited. I spent 45.72$ Canadian.

haniyag
2/22/16

I didn't receive my shipment.
It's been delayed for more than a 2 months.
my shipment been returned to the sender unclaimed.

joay1
2/2/16

Quality is poor; clothes come smelling like a factory, has stains that don't wash off.

I contacted customer service regarding the products that were damaged (cardigan had a hole, shirt was stained, earring gem fell off, skirt ribbon not securely attached, and dress with a bunch of string knots); at first they were apologetic and asked me to send pictures. Once the pictures were sent, the rep said I wouldn't need to ship back all the items for a refund, then a few days later another rep sent me an email saying I would need to ship them back and could only get store credit or replacements. I explained that it would be a waste of time and money on my part to get store credit on items I received that were damaged. They never responded to any of my emails since.

Never again. Don't trust them.

anilat
1/23/16

I placed my order on 17th dec 2015 and today is 24th jan 2016 and still they are saying to wait. They must hire some good management people from India because Indian sites are just awesome they know how to give wow experience to their customer.

herua1
1/21/16

Poor quality and worse delivery. I'm not recommended this shopping online

alannam
1/1/16

Paid for over 250 USD in clothes/shipping. It's been more than a week since my order was supposed to arrive. This is especially miserable because I was really looking forward to everything I had purchased and the site seemed quite trustworthy @ the time

Tip for consumers: Just don't.

simonel9
12/19/15

I ordered three items from yesstyle, And I gotta say that it took a whole month for it to arrive to Sweden but I don't really care since there were nothing wrong with my products. Since it also says on there website that under Christmas it's will take longer for the package to arrive. I contacted them by email two times and asked why it took so long and I acatully got great responses and they explained and apologized and I can't really blame them since its holidays and it's so much mail being shipped all around the world atm. So overall I'm very happy with my order and since I didn't have to pay anything for the shipping it didn't really matter that it took time.

Tip for consumers: Be ready to wait for it to arrive especially during holidays!

chis30
12/7/15

I had ordered over a few hundred us dollars from this site. It is ok until I tried to return one item. The website is obviously doing a large volume of business in the US from Hong Kong. Yet, yesstyle opted to conduct their business practice by making the return process unfriendly by making the return process unclear, and the end result is making the process very prolonged. Not sure if I will order again after I experienced this unfair business process against customers.

aslia1
12/3/15

i ordered only one time on yesstyle. many items at once i ordered and was worried what if they don't send correct size or another product because other asian websites do that. i received late a bit but everything was perfect ! i really liked all the things i ordered and was extremely happy. i gave 4 stars because of delivering and preparing time.

mayed
12/1/15

It's already 2 weeks my package is still not here

vickym21
11/23/15

I had an event to go to and ordered something from the website that got shipped after 9 days (the item usually ships between 7-14 days) so it wasn't like they were late or anything... but.....

when I opened my item, I was shocked to see that it was a completely WRONG and different item (even when the paper inside the package described my original item).

The customer service staff were barely apologetic and offered me Yes Style store credit (instead of refund) OR asked me to wait for another 14 days for the item to be shipped as it was not in stock......

I refused their offer and insisted on a full refund via credit card as this was their mistake! They did agree later.

laurenq1
11/20/15

I shop online exclusively and I've lost count of how many online stores I have done purchased from. Yesstyle is the worst ever and I can't think of a shop that comes even close to how bad Yesstyle is.

I wanted to place an order and tried paying via PayPal but it just wouldn't work. So I entered my credit card info directly instead. Two days later the status was still "HOLD" so I asked them to cancel the order. They replied it's impossible to cancel an order even though my credit card hasn't been charged yet. At the same time they went ahead and charged my credit card, but the order status is "Waiting for stock" with no indication of how long is the wait. And for this order I am to receive zero style bucks.

I've been contacting them to inquire about how long is the wait. They have not replied.

It's bad practice and unprofessional to charge a customer's cc before the order is shipped! I can't think of a single quality retailer that would do such a thing! Add to that their refusal to answer a simple question about the wait time, I honestly feel like I've been scammed. Guess they expect me to wait indefinitely for something I've paid for.

If I was able to pay via PayPal I wouldn't worry so much because they will step in to resolve a situation like this. I have to wonder why Yesstyle's PayPal checkout doesn't.

I will never shop there again and I will not recommend them to anyone.

leahm25
11/10/15

The customer service is very nice compared to other out of country companies. I've been shopping from Yesstyle for almost 4 years now and have bought countless clothes from them. The sizes do in fact run a little small simply because they're from asian countries, therefore their clothes are made to fit asians who are typically smaller and slenderer than americans, not trying to be racist or whatever its just true. Even though I am 5'1 and weight about 110lbs sometimes their clothes can be a little small, their dresses are always pretty short too. You can check the reviews on each sub company on yesstyle. The more popular ones being Tokyo Fashion, 59 seconds, Daba Girl, Dream Girl, QZ Lady, Dowisi, Cherryville, Cherykoko, Click, Hotping, Momewear, Q.C.T., and Pufii are all brands I trust, Daba Girl and Tokyo Fashion being my two favorite and most trusted. Once I purchased clothes from them and I disliked them, they sent me a return label via email and took care of me and gave my store credit. I absolutely have never had issues with them and I've purchased probably hundreds of clothes from them. I just found this website and saw some low star reviews which made me want to make this review since I've been buying from them for years and had no such issues. I've searched for asian clothing websites and this is the only one I trust, I highly recommend buying from them. Some of the lesser bought from unknown brands can send terrible clothes but if you let Yesstyle know they will crack down on that sub company and possibly boot them out of selling their clothes. I had this happen and that company is no longer available on Yesstyle, and I got my refund. If you stick to the companies I wrote about or even just check the review rating on the company itself you can tell if its trusted or not.

caroll45
10/20/15

Ordered from yesstyle UK site a few months ago, it had been a bit of a pain as they only let you know they ran out of certain stocks a few days after you placed the order. They would then make you choose something else to replace it , when I actually picked the other top that I liked, they came back with an email a couple of days later telling me the item I chose was out of stock as well. The whole ordering process took about a month before it's finally complete. I then had another issue with delivery, it took another 3-4weeks for the delivery to reach me. I thought the whole process was very long indeed, they never seem to have enough stocks. Having said that, am quite pleased with the quality of the clothing, it wasn't a bad buy considering it wasn't that expensive at all. I don't mind to buy from them again if the delivery could be a bit more faster.

kett7
10/15/15

I have been shopping with Yesstyle AU for over a year now, before that I was on Jollychic but found their prices a lill too high, so swapped to Yesstyle... I haven't had a problem.
Occasionally they run out of stock and I have to wait for new stock, but if there is a problem with stock, they let me know and ask if I want to cancel the order or not. Usually if I am a little more patient the stock comes in. I always pay for expedited shipping and I get a tracking code.
Once I had a product that was broken, and the Yes Style team fixed me right up. Crediting me back the money, and I didn't have to go to the trouble of sending broken product back, even though I told them it was easily fixable, they still credited me the full price of the item back.
great site, oh and they only charge you for the product after it's been shipped.

vietanht
10/13/15

Very bad , order from 28/09 until 14/10 still not update tracking code , this is 1st order ( big order) , very very bad services , website is good.........

akirc
9/13/15

I love the clothes i got from here. However some are smaller than advertised. I picked a few shirts that were definitely oversized on the model but when i received the shirts they were smaller and more "normal" sized, definitely not the same one the model was wearing. They bunched up a little in the armpit area, which I hate, but that was only for two of the shirts I got. The rest are nice and roomy. Also, for reference, I am a very small girl. 5'0 and 80 lbs, so I doubt the model was that much smaller than me. Overall I really like the clothing. They are interesting shirts/sweatshirts that you can't find in stores or online for as low of a price.
The shipping does take long, but I was expecting that. I read so many complaints about how long it took to ship that I was actually surprised when it came and I felt like it didn't take as long as I was expecting.

A lot of people complain about the quality of the products which I find kind of ridiculous. First off, I don't think they are bad quality. Maybe they aren't as high quality as something you get at a store but what are you expecting? Do people really think that they discovered a site with perfect quality clothes and extremely low prices? Second, I would never get a fancy dress or outfit from a website. Obviously that is something you should pick out in person. People complain about how they bought these fancy dresses for 10 dollars and were horrified by the quality. That's completely your fault. I stick to getting my basic clothing from here and I have not been disappointed.

Edit: also I forgot to mention that i ordered a sweatshirt that ended up being unavailable. They emailed me and gave me a coupon. At first I was worried that they weren't going to refund my money (it was an 18 dollar sweatshirt) but after the rest of the order was shipped (maybe a week or so later) they refunded it. I was pleased.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
14 hours ago
Answer
cherylf8
A: Thank you for your interest in YesStyle.com. Our Customer Service Team will contact those customers in need through private messages. If the customer can provide order number and email address, our CS Team will be able to follow up the problem accordingly.
6 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 days ago
Answer
cherylf8
A: The actual delivery time depends on Shipping Method selected and other factors. There are 2 shipping methods for customers from Canada, Express: estimated delivery time is 3 to 5 working days and Premium Standard: estimated delivery time is 5 to 14 working days.

For more detail on shipping rate and shipping method, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/shipping-rates-delivery/help/section.html/hsi.732
7 hours ago