US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

7 Reviews for xSocial

▼ Sort by: recent

2/25/14

I believe I got its link via craigslist. So ... I checked for reviews on the site. Stay away! If a site doesn't even take PayPal it can't be legit.

2/2/14

As mentioned in previous reviews, there is no doubt that this site which is located outside of U.S. is a total scam site. The women do not exist, no one know where they get the pictures from and as they themselves reveal in their terms of use, they could be fictitious and non-existing. Once you give them your credit card, you've lost your money.

12/20/13

I don't really much about this site. I couldn't upload photos or profile. The main reason I'm here, was reading other reviews and a profile name was in a couple of them-- that name was "sxyluv30", first got another one{ stOPwhispering } on flirtlocal, gave me a work e-mail with links to [ yoursexyfling, meetinyourcity, yourcupidmatches all end in .com-- that ended up on another site called freelifetimehookup, which I found eroticads had a common link with these profiles and sites and it is with the billing. Now that has got me wondering how "real" are these profiles and photos.

12/3/13

Just wondering. Did anybody originally find this woman on Flirtlocal.com as up4itgirlxcs? I just met her under that name at that site saying she lived close to me in New Jersey. Also did she give anybody her e-mail address at work? She did with me, then responded by redirecting me to another site called www.yourcupidmatches.com which turned out to be bogus and redirected me to another site which her name sxy30 did not appear telling me she had better pictures on it.

10/11/13

what more can i say,, stay away from these sites,, dont be a sucker like me,, i wish i did wipe my ass with the money i paid for membership,,, at least then i would have got something out of it

10/3/13

Profile added to the site without my authorization. Photos of women found on other sites show they live in different locations than those listed here. This site is a total scam. Stay away from this site and any billed through Epoch

8/23/13

I found my details had been added in terms of profile,photos etc to the site without my consent on being invited by a message from fake profiler from xmeeting.com to click a bogus link to see naughty photos/contact details under username of 'sxyluv30' which didn't exist...became suspicious also when in trying to find this username I saw at least 13 profiles recognised from xmeeting & flirtlocal from in my area but with diffrent locations in uk..website also very basic with no search facility except for left & right pointing arrows to click onto next profile in database & only able to send messages once updated account status by paying $29.99 for example...operate with extreme caution if offered chance to use, total scam!!

The Best Adult Entertainment Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber