US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

cavinp
1/29/16

same as most all complaints emails until u pay then nothing it is a complete waste of time and money did get one email but stopped without any word this site is just a scam
I'm not sure why i decided to register here as i already had everything i need on hookuphangout.com

samm575
1/29/16

Just stay away. Everyone who gave money to this website and never received an email back, is right. Before you pay, emails come pouring in from ladies that are supposed to be in your area. After you pay, not a damn thing. Save your money.

craigc52
1/27/16

Evil scammers, pic thieves using pics collected on the Internet just to lute a dumb S*IT lik me in. So many replies as a free member, the once i oaid these scum impostors stop instanly! An incredible rip off scam. The imposters even tried to lure me to affiliated siteds to pay again and get more info. Holy crapola, 60 bucks give to some rip-off internet scam. Stay clear trust me.

justint42
1,310 helpful votes
1/20/16

I spent around a month on the site and got nothing except for one cyber sex. And I've got my profile filled out properly. Not sure if this site works at all.

I recommend going with HookupHangout.com rather than xmeeting - this is where I set up 5 dates in one month and 3 of them were 'closed'!

keving78
1/16/16

This site is a waste of time. All your after is the money and then hinder any thing that people require. Scam is putting it lightly an utter waste of time

johnnyg25
1/14/16

Xmeeting is a SCAM. As soon as you pay you get no emails or messages. There is nothing new there its all fraud filled non-sense. Don't waste your money on that site.

gerric6
1/6/16

Xmeeting.com is a great site. They just need to control the spammers who are exploting their otherwise great sites.

randyh39
1/6/16

Xmeeting.com has shown signs of improvements. Customer services are gotten better.

elmej
1/5/16

xmeeting.com is an easy-to-use site that has improved.

willardm21
1/5/16

I have been dealing with client services related aread for xmeeting.com ahd I have no complainst about their services.

marym272
1/5/16

I have found this site to be relatively consistent with online dating sites in general

rogers166
1/5/16

xmeeting.com offers refunds unlike other online dating sites. Most online dating sites will not offer a refund. To me that shows they stand behind their product.

douglasl21
1/5/16

I think xmeeting.com is a decent site for what it is. They just need to redress the spammers using their site. But I think the site is okay in general.

lawrenceg15
1/1/16

No sooner did I activate with a stray gift card did ALL, and I mean ALL of the messages stop. Well it cost $50 to find out this site is a complete unadulterated fraudulent SCAM.

christ3909
12/31/15

Misleading in it's advertisement. DO NOT USE XMEETING! Do some research and be sure you don't join a web sight affiliated with xmeeting or is associated with the same company too.

I called for a refund and the service rep was very much the smart ass!

Tip for consumers: Get out of it or don't bother to try it at all!

corwyh
12/16/15

Lots of messages till you pay to upgrade and then you can't get any messages onless you pay pay pay stay away if you want sex go get a hooker be cheaper

johns1064
11/21/15

Xmeeting-com.com is a great dating site. But, I hope they will get a boost in membership.

puald
11/20/15

xmeeting most definitely requires either to be hacked out of business or at least a denial of service action should be carried out against them. I bet all those positive stories are submitted by people paid to do so. I mean xmeeting can afford to judging by all us suckers with that little pain in the side of your wallet

codyj10
10/25/15

So i stumbled across this website and after an hour of creating a profile i got 4 messages. 3 wanting to meet and have sex basically and another wanting to meet and get to know each other and see where things lead...was actually pretty convincing at making me think it was a girl that was actually wanting to meet someone nice and settle down soon...sooo if you right click their pics you can search for that image on google.....http://images.xmeeting.com/daef6835b0a2ad80394ea4483858ba8f.jpg go figure that picture is all over the web on many different websites trying to scam other people hahaha...thank you all for sharing your experience before i fell victim too.

dirkc17
10/3/15

Just checked on xmeetings other countries lists...found the same pics for some women in 2 or 3 different countries...different names...different towns...same photos! Alas..it cost me 20 bucks to learn a hard lesson...

hillaryk
9/26/15

This is a 100 % bogus. They just have fake profiles. they even have bogus reviews on here !

davidg169
8/5/15

Total scam don't waste your money or time.

marcd20
7/17/15

After signing up, started receiving private messages immediately. A day later, paid for a 20 day premium membership. Now was able to respond to all the messages. Well unfortunately, didn't receive one single reply. Everything stopped. After taking a break for a few hours, came back to access my email account. Emails no longer exist. So far a scam

bw42
7/16/15

They hook you in with msgs from girls then when u pay no one reply and if u notice all or most pictures were updated 3 months ago something odd there wouldn't trust it also they tried to take more money than they said out of my account don't trust them total scam

garyb101
6/29/15

Aftet i enrolled all the emails stopped. Lol another scam

taylorl23
5/13/15

Hey guys! So I’ve been using http://www.xmeeting.com/ and all I can say with my experience is, it’s a great dating website. I found my love here, and now we both are married to each other. After dating each other for 2 years; this website is definitely an awesome dating websites I came across! My cousins and my friends are using it too now! It’s overall a good website for finding someone compatible for you.

Recommend it totally to everyone. Safe for personal use since it gives completely privacy to hide your stuff from people you want to. Love it!!!

davidd133
5/13/15

Heyyyyy all :) well I am here to share my experiences with http://www.xmeeting.com/ this website, which is definitely a good one when it comes to finding out good girls for ourselves. So guys, I logged in and registered myself to this website and visited many profiles of different females and then started talking to a girl, she was cute! I saw her pictures and talked her for almost 5 weeks and then I proposed her and she said yes! Now both of us are dating each other. It’s definitely a good website for dating. Recommended!!

evieg
5/13/15

I started looking up for websites after my ex-boyfriend broke up with me and since I was in HUGE depression at that time, and couldn’t do anything or think about except for him. Before I was about to lead to a huge depression in a worse case, my friend told me to search for dating websites and try it out, even if nothing happens I might find out some good friends for myself. So I came across http://www.xmeeting.com/ this website and started dating talking to new guys out there and from there I got in touch with really awesome people and covered up. Thanks a lot to Xmeeting

harrisonm26
5/13/15

It’s a good website for dating, completely gives privacy if it’s messages, sharing some images of a complete album or whatsoever. Other dating websites aren’t like that and I can say that since I’ve tried a few but I got stick to using this http://www.xmeeting.com/ website. I met the dream women of my life here. I am 50+ years old, still I found a women for myself. Very happy to use this website and I have recommended it to my friends as well in my group. http://www.xmeeting.com/ guys keep it up! You people are doing a good job! Love the website!

dennisd31
5/8/15

Xmeeting is a good website and totally reliable is all I can say! I married the person I am with now through this website! It’s absolutely amazing! We just became friends through the website, but after a few meetings we decided to move on with the relationship. Thanks to http://www.xmeeting.com/ for making people meet each other! Never though dating websites are actually that reliable! I always thought that dating websites make you meet with fake people with fake accounts. But it didn’t happen in my case, thanks to such an amazing website! Completely recommend it!

grossn
5/7/15

The world is moving ahead with western culture and the www.xmeeting.com offers individuals to select their partners and the good thing about this website is that people who are interested in dating a real kind hearted person is only available to date for a period of time and understand their feelings.

The website is exclusively created for beautiful women across the world who will have choices to make of their own. Invite friends to sign up and experience the best dating in the world.

avilaa
5/7/15

The website is awesome! I found the love of my life here!! Whom I am married to now, and he’s absolutely an amazing person to be with. He understands me so much! Thanks a lot to this wonderful website for making people connected to each other. But some people these days I see keeps on pinging again and again even after not replying or logging in for a good time. It’s really annoying. Great work xmeeting.com, I wish you all the success!

ronaldk16
5/7/15

It turns out I met a scammer on the website, who was pretending to be very cool but later when I asked him to show his face. After talking for almost 10 days, he was an old person! Who was almost same as my dad’s age. I felt so shameful I thought I was almost in love with him, what a shame! I request xmeeting.com to take care of such scammers please!.

Xmeeting has taken necessary actions to fix problems and also replied my mail quickly. Love the service provided and recommend to others who want to spend their leaser time on dating websites.

hillh1
5/7/15

I had discovered somebody at this website and When I was away for two weeks he continued Xmeeting.com and place his profile as differentiated and it was truly harmed aggregate. I don't believe him any more, likewise found he had reached an old sweetheart from a quarter century. He has expressed he was sorry and it would not the slightest bit happen by and by, I have a feeling that I ought to of created him move out at this point. I met somebody on Xmeeting.com. He had a profile and photo. He began to send me messages, and welcomed me to open a yahoo account so we could convey through IM. It just so happens he is a sentiment scammer, awful.

chrism180
5/6/15

Friends are part of life and when a person invited their own friends to sign up in the www.xmeeting.com, the pleasure is even stronger. It encourages all individuals to go for dating. The preferences are not made very easily by any individual and choosing a perfect beautiful woman will fulfill a man dreams.

Dating a woman for a night is a real pleasure to any man. The website has some strict rules for all individuals and so it is rated as a good website and would also like to recommend others

braina4
5/6/15

I’m having the time of my life! I am not looking for a life partner, that wasn’t what took me to the service. I was merely trying to overcome a lifetime of low self-esteem and change the way I perceived myself and it has worked so well. I have always been a big girl and I did not believe anyone could want me so I did not even try. But you know what? Having all those people see my photo and get attracted to that person and having the courage to finally go on dates has changed my life. I am more daring now!

moneym2
5/6/15

I have not really formed any romantic relationship since I joined flirt

hookup but I have had fun and I’ve been out on a few dates. The point of this

(and other online dating sites) is to meet people and maybe experience

romance in the process. I would like to get a partner eventually, but I am

not in a hurry. I had a bad experience with my ex-wife and I just want to

take things one day at a time and I have found that is exactly what this

dating site allows me to do. I love the freedom I get.

tims80
5/6/15

If you are looking for the right place to meet cool guys who want to have a good time then this is the right place. Almost from the minute I joined I kept getting

messages from so many guys. Some were looking for a long term relationship but since that was not what I needed, I passed. But I also met some cute guys who were lots

of fun and great to chat with. I’ve had a good time since I joined flirt hook-ups and it takes the tedium away from my days. It’s a great way to have a good time.

hamiltonm21
5/6/15

I found flirt hookup when I was browsing the ‘net. I was bored and just decided to try it, nothing serious on my mind. I found some great girls who were fun to chat with and I must say that I’m having a ball. I have hooked up with a few of them and they are great for laughs and a few casual dates. The thing was that I did not have to use the paid service to meet anyone because the free service was just fine for me. I will definitely spend more time here and tell my friends about it.

johansb
5/6/15

i can’t believe how wonderful this place is. I did not think so at first because several days after I signed up, I still had not found anyone I could connect with and

no one had contacted me. I was beginning to lose hope when I saw a couple of girls that I felt attracted to. I chatted with them both and we met for dates. As soon as

I saw my girlfriend, I knew she was the one. I have never felt this way about anyone before and the crazy thing is that she feels the same way about me. it’s just

incredible.

entroc
5/5/15

This is my first try at online dating and I want to leave a thoughtful review to guide others like me. My friends made me join and I really did not want to. The first

thing I noticed was how easy it was to become a member; that kind of helped. Also I could peruse a person’s profile before deciding whether to get in touch or not, and

that gave me a measure of control. I eventually met a few people and I’m now dating one of them. It took a while before I agreed to meet him and the safety tips from

the website helped a lot too.

kabinp
5/5/15

When my husband left me, my life was shattered. I was completely devastated and believed what he told me that I would never find love again. But I did find love and it

happened when my sister convinced me to sign up to the Flirt Hookup web service. This was a bold step for me because I had not dated in so many years, but it turned

out okay. Matter of fact, it was better than okay. I loved every moment of it and a few months ago, I met a wonderful gentleman and we are in a committed relationship.

hdr
5/5/15

I am so happy with this site! It’s incredible really. I signed up for the free

service and got to meet so many awesome people. I am really shy and not very

good at meeting people and this site just made things easier for me. You can’t

imagine how much it means to me to be able to finally go out and date. It’s

just not who I used to be! I am going on my third date tonight and I just felt

I had to stop and say how wonderful this site is. I really am having so much

fun!

madisons24
5/5/15

Other sites will have a hard time comparing to what this particular dating site can offer. Give it a try and you’ll see that most sites can’t even compare to the quality of the women here. As a new member, I am excited about the site. I’m waiting for responses and I’m hoping that I’ll get lots of them soon.

isabellac5
5/5/15

It would make a lot of sense if you knew the character theory behind Xmeeting personality questionnaire to target the kind of person you’d want.

joeo14
5/5/15

Xmeeting.com is a dating site that offers both searchable and automated matching based on a long questionnaire. All questions are generated by the site's staff or users, not by a relationships expert. Reviewers say the site's quizzes and forums make it fun to use, but there's an emphasis on users who are 35 and younger.

wallacec13
5/5/15

I have excellent reasoning to help in a class action lawsuit against Xmeeting.com .I am possessing difficulty locating an on-going a single or any details as to if there is at present a single. Any data would be greatly appreciated!

rickyj9
5/5/15

Different people have different opinions :) this is just what I am writing about xmeeting.com. Xmeeting is an excellent online dating website which make it easier to meet a large number of potential dates, and to go on dates with real potential. It also act as a type of testing tool, assisting you discover people you might love, as well as helping to protect you from anyone dangerous.

Final point here is Xmeeting is regarded as the best websites I've found in which there's some activity and many real individuals to meet..

jodib5
5/4/15

This is a wonderful website. We've needed something like this. Especially when websites refuse to respond to consumers and bloggers and just choose to ignore the problem, we can sure speak our minds here. Xmeetting is awesome!!

meganr13
5/4/15

Helping peoples to find Trusted sites. This is what i use to find new reliable sites now :) D. You guys deserve a thumbs up for real!! I fully recommend it to anyone.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Xmeeting staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
3 weeks ago
Answer
craigc52
A: Total scam... All impisters... I learened the hard way ..
1 week ago