US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

annas156
4/27/16

Xmeeting.com has really made it very easy and simple to find true love online. This is just unlike a lot of the sites that I have used previously.

kristinag11
4/27/16

My experience with experience dating sites has always been one of disappointment. However, that all changed the moment I signed up on Xmeeting.com. I rate this dating site as the most authentic place for online dating.

amyw117
4/27/16

I have had the opportunity to register and try out a lot of online sites that provide dating services but the best experience can only be found here. So if you are yet to sign up on this site, then you havent really experienced the best online dating.

howardn12
4/27/16

Well, I havent spent that long on online dating sites but what I have seen here is just amazing. I never thought that a site containing real people ready to enter into various kinds of relationships exists but you guys have proved me wrong. I just want to know how you do what you do cos its just mind-blowing

vanessan11
4/27/16

I really love everything about this site which is why I am giving it a 5-star rating. With a very responsive and easy-to-navigate user interface, I have never found a better dating site than Xmeeting.com.

gwendolynm4
4/27/16

For people like myself who are really into spending a lot of time on online dating sites, this site is just the perfect place to be. There are no time-wasters here which is something that is not easy to find on most of the online dating sites available.

felipep8
4/27/16

This site has just giving a completely new meaning to the term online dating. After having wasted a lot of money, time and energy on various dating sites, I just felt like it was time to quit and then I chanced upon this site. I dont think I will ever get bored or tired here. Everything is so unique and the best part is that it is for free.

martingo
4/27/16

Hey guys, I just want to thank you for a wonderful site that you have here. I have always thought that it was impossible to find real love online due to my past experiences. However, plans are far advanced with a lady I met right here on this site. I feel like I am falling in love all over again. You have really done a great job here.

albartm
4/27/16

Is this real or am I just having one of those unreal dreams? I still cant believe the features that I found on this site. This is what I call a state-of-the-art online dating site. You guys at Xmeeting.com really did your research well in order to come up with this site that meets all expectations.

valeriec37
4/27/16

Wow! You guys have brought a new meaning to online dating. I decided to find members around my place and got totally shockprized by the number of people I found. The best part of it all is that I was even able to identify some of the members as being actual people that I have seen around town. This is simply beyond what I know. Keep it up

morganc46
4/26/16

Dont be like me and waste your time on those phony dating sites that can be found all over the internet. After having spent almost a lifetime on such sites, I recently found Xmeeting.com and I can say that what I experienced previously was just a complete and an unnecessary waste of my time.

vantord
4/25/16

For someone who has paid so much just to sign up on certain dating sites that turned up to be a complete waste of time and money, I am surprised that you guys have such an authentic site offering free dating services. With such services, I would have paid anything for it. You guys are just too much.

morgand19
4/25/16

The number of dating sites around has made it extremely difficult to find the best but I the little that I have seen on Xmeeting.com is simply out of this world. In my opinion, there is not a single site that can be compared what you have here and I dont even think that a site will ever be created to even match your site. Unless you guys decide to develop a similar one yourself. Lol

anthonye28
4/22/16

One of the ultimate free online dating site, where you are totally free to select your soul mate from thousands of members joined on free dating site.

kellyk69
4/22/16

You deserve to live a life filled with love and partner of your dreams. YOU don't have to settle and you don't have to waste any more time sorting through people on dating sites that don't match you and no more being stuck in the online dating site machine spending all that money to be let down daily.

graym5
4/22/16

Online dating is a great way to meet and discover new people

healym
4/22/16

Even with its potential risks, online dating can be a positive experience, especially for busy people. You can find all sorts of potential dates with other daters who catch your eye. The information you get upfront can help you decide who you want to meet, before you invest the time..

gloriap27
4/22/16

one of the most popular dating sites and is free to sign up initially. It works with special algorithms that match users with potential dates

quarless
4/22/16

Dating for Seniors is a dating site that works with older men and women seeking to find suitable partners with whom to spend their lives. Members set up a profile and then search the site for compatible members.

miken85
4/11/16

As someone who has tried most sites, id say im qualified to rate Xmeeting. For me, this certainly beats tedious tinder but still falls shorts of some of the top sites in this area, hidden-gems like flirtydater.com, hookuphangout.com, etc. The thing is, there are plenty of women to chat to and you do get a fairly good response rate, maybe 1 in every ten or 15 women you message will reply. You can get some pretty nice chats going too. Id just have expected more from a site as notorious as this when it comes to end product getting some action! Ive tried all the things that have worked for me on other sites but im still having a celibate experience here! Will most likely move on to something else if my luck doesnt change by the end of the month, pray for me.

steveb180
4/7/16

As someone who travels on business all over the place, I dont mind admitting (since its anonymous) that until signing up for Xmeeting I used to pay for hookers or visit strip clubs. Some nights Id spend between 200-300 and thats for the minimum time with the girl. I know loads of guys do this from speaking to others at conventions. Now, I dont always get lucky, but since swapping pros for the online dating scene, ive saved a fortune and had some pretty amazing nights (thats nights, not short visits!). Ive signed up to a few now and like the sites that are free for women; Xmeeting, HookupHangout, etc because theyre always busier and in the cities I go to, I have no problem chatting with women. Actually meeting up is a bit harder but I still get sex 1 in every 3 trips I go on. And sometimes I get cyber or sexts, nudie selfies, etc. So when you think im paying 30 for a whole month instead of ten times that for an hour, you can see why im using online dating and writing this review now!

warrene5
4,282 helpful votes
3/23/16

Never heard of this scam site until some scumbag SPAMMED me with it!! Complete scam marketed by spamming. Stay away or get SCAMMED!!

edwarda35
3/20/16

This is pretty much one of the best sites I have used. I somehow rotated the membership between xMeeting, Vanessa69 and AFF to have a good comparison and xMeeting and Vanessa69 worked for me.But use your creativity! Just joining won't get you laid! Create a nice profile and spend some time on those sites. You may also want to rotate membership the way I did it to increade your chances.Among the best

sharont50
3/20/16

No worse than other dating sites

royh60
3/20/16

Site looks promising so far

stacys44
3/20/16

I have been using this site for more than a year and I have no complaints

joshuat28
3/20/16

Way better than other dating sites that I have used

paulb239
3/20/16

great dating site for online surfing

geneviever3

A well designed site

christophere20
3/19/16

Xmeeting is one of the best sites out there, as long as you dont mind coming across pics of models that obvs arent real members every so often haha! Aside from that its perfect. All sites have this issue of course, the last one I joined (HookupHangout) was pretty much the same. If I have as much success on XM as I did on HH, ill be a happy man!

danea7
3/14/16

A great adult entertainment alternative

briceg13

Easy-to-navigate site

danielc140
3/14/16

Quick replies for customer service team

philc35
3/13/16

xmeeting is an easy-to-use site which has few obvious cons: it needs more members for better experience and they need to fight with the spammers and scammers exploting their product. Other than that it looks fine for me, but if you're not satisfied, try AFF or HookupHangout.com. Those two sites worked perfectly for me.

kevinp81
2/28/16

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE OF A SO CALLED DATING WEBSITE
paid my sign up fee and never got a confirmation email. contacted customer service who took my details I then found the next morning they had taken another 350 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT and I was still unable to message anyone. ALSO WANTED 100 TO CANCEL! COMPLETE SCAMMERS STAY AWAY AND GET ON A DECENT SITE

cavinp
1/29/16

I wasn't happy with the site initially, but I decided to give it a second chance and it paid off! It took me a while and quite a bit of efforts to create a nice looking profile and send around dozens of emails and I got laid eventually! There's probably couple more sites I could recommend if you aren't happy with xmeeting: hookuphangout.com or AFF: both of them work perfectly for me!

samm575
1/29/16

Just stay away. Everyone who gave money to this website and never received an email back, is right. Before you pay, emails come pouring in from ladies that are supposed to be in your area. After you pay, not a damn thing. Save your money.

craigc52
1/27/16

Evil scammers, pic thieves using pics collected on the Internet just to lute a dumb S*IT lik me in. So many replies as a free member, the once i oaid these scum impostors stop instanly! An incredible rip off scam. The imposters even tried to lure me to affiliated siteds to pay again and get more info. Holy crapola, 60 bucks give to some rip-off internet scam. Stay clear trust me.

justint42
1,577 helpful votes
1/20/16

Site works well, few scammers but you expect that. Probably prefer FlirtyDater.com as I get more replies but ive had a couple of dates on flirt.com so it does what you want. At the end of the day its just a matter of taste really, try a few and go with what you prefer.

keving78
1/16/16

This site is a waste of time. All your after is the money and then hinder any thing that people require. Scam is putting it lightly an utter waste of time

johnnyg25
1/14/16

Xmeeting is a SCAM. As soon as you pay you get no emails or messages. There is nothing new there its all fraud filled non-sense. Don't waste your money on that site.

gerric6
1/6/16

Xmeeting.com is a great site. They just need to control the spammers who are exploting their otherwise great sites.

randyh39
1/6/16

Xmeeting.com has shown signs of improvements. Customer services are gotten better.

elmej
1/5/16

xmeeting.com is an easy-to-use site that has improved.

willardm21
1/5/16

I have been dealing with client services related aread for xmeeting.com ahd I have no complainst about their services.

marym272
1/5/16

I have found this site to be relatively consistent with online dating sites in general

rogers166
1/5/16

xmeeting.com offers refunds unlike other online dating sites. Most online dating sites will not offer a refund. To me that shows they stand behind their product.

douglasl21
1/5/16

I think xmeeting.com is a decent site for what it is. They just need to redress the spammers using their site. But I think the site is okay in general.

lawrenceg15
1/1/16

No sooner did I activate with a stray gift card did ALL, and I mean ALL of the messages stop. Well it cost $50 to find out this site is a complete unadulterated fraudulent SCAM.

christ3909
12/31/15

Misleading in it's advertisement. DO NOT USE XMEETING! Do some research and be sure you don't join a web sight affiliated with xmeeting or is associated with the same company too.

I called for a refund and the service rep was very much the smart ass!

Tip for consumers: Get out of it or don't bother to try it at all!

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Xmeeting staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question