US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

larryd31
11/15/14

I must agree. Xmeeting has many sites, with different sites, but the billing is the same. Their main office, or billing office is in Hong Kong. Need I say more? Had I checked into the billing ( I finally did) I would never wasted my money. They did credit back $30.00, but kept the $29. I told them I was upset about the reoccurring billing, and they said I could use the rest of the 0ne month, and there would be no reoccurring charges. We will see had that works out. Plus my bank froze my account because of where the billing came from.
These are all scams, as is the Chinese sites. No morals, and no rules, and who can you complain to? Stick with a regular dating site. You will not get laid the first night, but you just might find someone who is REAL. Remember, something I forgot. "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."

Tip for consumers: Just use legitimate USA dating sites. In the long run it will be far less expensive, because they are American companies, and subject to the laws of honest advertising. At least you will meet women who do not claim to be whores, and do you really want that?

chrisa79
9/5/14

Yup this site is fake don't waste your money. This site don't even deserve one star.

davidm205
7/27/14

I cannot believe I got scammed by these crooks!

tome31
7/3/14

Joined as a free member as many did here. Got several messages from ordinary looking women asking for my information. Paid for one month and answered all plus several more.Not a peep. Then I went on every profile and posted what had happened and said if things did not change I would go to every review site annd post what had happened. Today after less than one week in my membership they won't recognize my user name. I compare them with "If you want o keep your doctor you can keep your doctor"

scotth55
6/30/14

These guys are a huge scam...rip off. Supposed beautiful women purporting to be interested in hooking up. Not a chance,

georgek37
6/21/14

This site is totally crap should be shut down. In Amarillo it is run out of a whore house in the 300 block of E. Amarillo blvd.. They scammed me for 30here and another 30 at XDating run out of the same place by the same people.

ml68
6/19/14

Like many mentioned, this site is a scam. You register for free and you get a bunch of messages from supposed members but you can't answer them until you become a paying member. Once you do that the messages stop. They scam you with the promise of meeting hot people and shut it down once you pay. Stay away from this site.

ml67
6/16/14

Same thing here as others have shared. Got a bunch of emails from a bunch of attractive people but can't reply without becoming a member. When I became a member all emails stopped and the people who contacted me originally never contacted me again. Total scam. Don't waste your money!

rockyi
4/21/14

I got directed there by spam emails. I clicked on one of their links which automatically got me registered with very less hassle. And then I got quite a lot of messages from profiles which I believe aren't true. For instance one profile messaged me with "Hey handsome! I saw you liked me. I saw your photo/description and I like what I see. I don't know what you are looking for but for me I am looking for a discreet sexual affair. Sneaking around really turns me on. What turns you on?" Obviously, to be able to grab this one-time lucky bulls-eye offer I needed to pay them atleast $30. I was so happy and so excited and embarked upon a dream machine dreaming of all the unlimited pleasure that this woman and I will have. But I thought for a few hours again and decided to search online. I stumbled upon this review website and noticed a lot of men got ripped off their money. I have decided against paying them money. My dear brothers, why are our lives so miserable in this world? I deleted my account with disappointment that the woman who I thought would be my angel was just some man trying to make his living by cheating other men.

One thing that I would like to add is the following: I deleted my account and this time tried to register again as a woman (I am a man). To my surprise, I was given premium membership for free! So I could possibly message you all (only men) with my premium account. So, that tells me there is hope of this website turning into a better one sometime in the future. But at the cost of us initial folks is not acceptable.

john-michaelr1
3/18/14

Thanks to everyone who pointed out yet another scam "dating site" I will definitely not be wasting my money on this bull

gordc
3/8/14

This is a scam website. Do not waste your money. If you sign up with agree account, you will be bombarded with messages from attractive ladies .l yo can't reply to them until you pay at which time the messages stop and you find out al the wome messaging you are fake

rays44
2/18/14

Total scam, not getting my referral, dont waste your time or money. This site and others like it are designed for one thing, to take your money.

cronikc
1/27/14

i had a lot'a emails from girls who like and would like meeting me,ohh boy i was so exctited and sprised how ''FAMOUSE'' i suddenly was.......only to my suprise,it was all fake!!!!!!luckily my friend told me how he was ripped of after paying his subscription fee...so i didnt go through with it....it totally sucks

davidd60
11/23/13

No different than xdating, SaucySingles, HornyMatches or the rest of this skanky Illiterate garbage---models & spam (probably-even phishing) EVERYWHERE...when you guys (or Gals) EVER going-to-learn? If it's nude, crude & loaded-with-bots= Botulism LOL! (I just HAD to throw that-one-in! LMAO !!) Anyway..it's a skunky-skank----DITCH-IT !!! & Move-on!

tr2792
11/21/13

Complete scam! Anyone that says any different works for them. It is way too obvious, there are just way too many extremely attractive women in my area of rural Montana. I emailed them and asked why they don't do anything about fake profiles and never got a response. STAY AWAY!!!!!

jonm41
11/17/13

I am an active user of xmeeting and completely enjoy the features and services offered by them. The complaints seen all over here seems no relevant as I have not faced anything yet in my last 6 months access. I am used to the site and almost addictive. Do not know how to get rid of the addiction. Xmeeting is providing a complete value for money service.

kevinb70
10/17/13

this website is a total scam. you receive the same messages word for word from different people also the same exact messages from the same people as new however none ever replies to you message even if they "LIKE" you plus my brand new computer picked several viruses and malware most likely from this site. since i closed my acct no problems. after 1 week i canceled my membership. they did not want to refund my $59.95 but when i told them i would file a dispute with my bank as a fraudulent charge they did refund it. DO NOT USE THIS SITE AT ALL THEY'RE BAD NEWS

lordg
10/8/13

As recorded below, a total scam. Very artfully done, and even persuasive, but once they get your $30, the silence that follows is deafening. Save your money and stay far, far away!

cliftonf9
10/3/13

scammer---- they fraudulently take your money----There are no responses after you pay to be a member---prior to that there many e mails from " women" who want to talk or meet. To respond --you must be a member----so-----$$$$$$$ . Then all response stops. BEWARE OF XMEETING.COM They bill as sdxpay.com

eddyk6
8/29/13

Prior to becoming a member and upon member expiry, is the only time one receives messages. Its analogous to Casino gaming, you pay, pretend to win, but you loose sucker.

kellyn8
8/28/13

Well I was very real n just out of long term relationship.....n they kept shutting down my acct....I could use it at night n then all of a sudden in morning I couldn't access saying my acct had been deactivated....n I never posted any naked pics

richardd31
8/23/13

Just been on site for just under 2 months...its a total scam!! 4 messages sent when I first joined since then all views?!! Just thought I was lucky & contacted to meet by girl in locality who gave email address... contacted her to be sent a link to see more of her/contact details..link & her username doesn't exist but takes me to flirtlocal.com & xsocial.com unable to find her username & identify 13 users from xmeeting on a very basic site in each case with same photo, profile, username, age but their location different on each

georgeg32
8/8/13

I got a bunch of hot chicks supposedly wanting to date, but when I paid them didn't get a single reply, its a total scam folks, but you can waste 30 bucks and find out for yourself, its just a fat guy somewhere emailing you or they pay hot chicks to send out thousands of fake emails

billr17
4/18/13

as so as u pay the messages stop.the site says u have them,but none are there

michaelb96
3/1/13

STAY AWAY! When you join as a free member you'll get all kinds of messages from women. As soon as you pay and respond to anyone you will never hear from any of them. Funny thing is once your paid membership expires you'll start getting emails again, but only until you pay up. They are run by the same company as flirthookup.com another scam site out for your money!