US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

stevej105
2/3/16

Horrible. They use their national PR to get people looped in. You pay, participate and get nothing in return. Stay away and stay off even with their tempting marketing.

jackieb45

Stay away!!!!!!!!!

sams243
2/3/16

I used this site for two months in 2014 and it was a very disappointing experience. It did not work and I was not able to hook up with anyone. Maybe it was me? I don't think so! During the same period of time I used Vanessa69.com and I met and has sex with four women.

justint42
1,310 helpful votes
1/20/16

Seems like they're running their business by having fake female profiles engaging you. Stay away!
If you're looking for casual dating site my recommendation would be HookupHangout.com (if you're from US, UK, CA or AU). They have a lot of women and most of them are REAL

charlese30
1/11/16

This website is a SCAM and they pay people to perform fraudulent messages to entice you into there site.
DON'T SPEND THE MONEY THIS IS NOT FOR REAL AND THE PEOPLE ARE THERE TO BE PAID ON THE USERS THAT PAY MONEY.

bearp
12/10/15

I was messaged by a profile, but then I could not respond without paying. A real website wouldn't let a member pay to message someone then not allow the person they messaged to respond.

Very, very fishy! Use a free site like okcupid there's no reason not to, they are honest, you can pay for uprgrades but Xdating is for suckers. My guess is there are mostly (90% or more) fake profiles that are run by the website itself as automated programs that send fake messages to non-paying users to tempt them into paying.

Once you pay, there's no way you're going to get any messages in reply. There is no use in getting angry at these "fake profiles" because they are not actual people, but just programs designed to send pre-fabricated messages.

Total scam and anyone who falls for it I feel sorry for them but you need to learn to be a little more wary.

benk46
12/2/15

Scam

antone210
11/5/15

The site seems to be a fake. There is no any real person. You get sometimes an "automated" mail, but never an answer.
I have written to all ladies and pleased them to answer me if they are real and got no any reply.

stevew144
10/28/15

i was foolish and bought a membership with out checking reviews or tineye members pics.. in 2 months only 1 new member in my area.. they are all scammers IMO messaging you constantly till you sign up and then they all disappear or ignore you when you try to contact them.

jennifera70
9/17/15

Not really sure if this site can be trusted?! Maybe just stick with well established sites like casualdating4u or vanessa69, for example, before you try your luck here. But on the other hand I have seen much worse as well.

aaronm72
9/9/15

Warning!

Are you clever? Are you seductive? Are you intelligent? For some women online, it makes no difference. These are the women with “fake identities” who never read your emails. They only send out “pick-up lines” calculated to keep you coming back. When you write back, they never acknowledge anything you said. They may refer to your profile but respond saying, “hot pic” or “attracted by what you say,” generalities that could apply to everyone. They never take time to address you using your screen name.

And why is this?

Here is why: They are online with fake identities and are being paid by the number of replies they get from the men they contact. They are the female “catfish” or the hired “trollers” who make men miserable while they gain recognition and earn hard cash.

Here are some of the fake personalities that I have spotted on xdating.com:

dustiekisses Cincinnati, OH
Yahira57 Santa Barbara, CA
letmesuckit4u2 Trotwood, OH
Nilckax Columbus, GA

Q1. So how does one spot a false identity?

A1. If someone never makes reference to the content of your emails, you have the right to be suspicious. . . . Then you might try sending something like this:

Some of the "virtual women" on this site have no more reality than what their programmers designed them to be, like Samantha in the recent Spike Jonze film "Her."

So, as a reality check, please include the words "first kiss" somewhere in your next email. If I don’t find these words, I will know that you are not a real person. . . .

Hug,
your FreeSpirit

A2. If the words “first kiss” do not appear, then I write something like this:

I’m frustrated. You may have noticed that I have been reaching out to you with multiple emails. You, in return, send me generic replies that ignore my emails entirely. It appears that you paste a one-size-fits-all response to all your "favorites" from time to time by way of drumming up interest, but, in truth, you are hiding behind a mask. I even suspect that your profile pic is a fake as well.

Why would you want to do this? It's a cruel and heartless business. . . .

FreeSpirit

A3. If this does not prompt your “virtual woman” to come clean, your next step would be explore the “block” and “report” buttons found in the lower-left portion of her profile. The “report” button allows you to share your frustration with someone who can do something about it. Be sure to ask management to “send me an email telling me what you are doing as a follow-up on my complaint.” Keep a copy of your complaint for possible future use. The “block” button allows you to prevent further frustration for yourself.

Some dating sites do allow for “false identities” and they offer paid users some way to identify them. You have to read the fine print on the contract to learn this, however. So I would call this “fraudulent.” They, of course, would protect themselves by saying it was “my responsibility to read the contract.”

I am not aware that xdating.com allows false identities. On the other hand, I have no evidence as of yet that xdating.com closes down those known to be using a false identity. Let’s be frank. It may be in their interest not only to allow but to deliberately overlook false identities. . . .

johnd340
7/19/15

Don't waste your time or money on this. You can register quickly, but don't try and do anything, because they try to get you to sign up for a paid membership. That's when you get robbed. You can pay for 3 months or 6 months. Either way, if you don't stop them, they'll keep charging your credit card for it. They post fake or stolen profiles and when you contact any of them, they steal any private info that you give them. They'll use the profile image that you send them of yourself, maybe with your junk hanging out, to create a another fake profile. Their customer service is a disaster, so don't expect much help from them. The one good thing is, that they tell you in their terms of service that they're going to rip you off. Stay away. I was robbed by one of these. They only got the price of a 6 month membership out of me, cancelled my credit card, and it was a cheap price to pay to learn a lesson. You're getting away even cheaper if you listen and STAY AWAY!

istvanh
7/14/15

xdating is a SCAM..I can confirm all negative mentioned here in the reviews.Messages came from women before signing up,or sending strictly me 1 and only message....
Further, all messages from xdating.com/promos might be the same!

walterb36
7/7/15

i joined this site with the best of intentions. to my shock after wring to 20 separate women not one responsive message. this site uses robots extensively to your messages, all responsive s are to be considered Robot Generated BE SMART do not sign up to this site as they seem to be crooks and swindlers only out for your money. they are not delivering a DAM THING

Tip for consumers: Run fast from this site ALL ROBOTS local booty. com

ciscok
6/12/15

Make sure as I do now, to read the reviews before subscribing to any Adult Site!! Please, Manditory. U will find many, many, of them will just take your DOUGH and RUN!! Fake pictures of the Women mainly to lure US in, like dumb ass fish biting the delicious worm on a hook, only to find out the worm was artificial / fake!! Then it's too late!! If U are unsure and still want to join, then I suggest U guys get a "PAYPAL" card and just put a month's subscription therefore they cannot withdraw anymore funds from U as U only put so much on the Card in the first place!! But again, I will be honest with U, I have been through 18 of these sites and mostly bowing put before paying anything and still haven't even touched any Female SKIN!! It might be because I am 62 and they think I am an easy target, but I AM PROUD OF THE FACT THAT NO ONE HAS SUCCESSFULLY GOTTEN ANY MONEY FROM ME, AND I HAVE BEEN TRIED ON MANY TIMES!! I have learned alot since my very first Site, E-harmony, and am really tired now of the B.S. just to get a Woman Companion. They all find out that I am seriously searching for my Female Companion and am just NOT SOME HORNY AND DO ANYTHING FOR A WOMAN MAN!!

tylerp12
6/11/15

I guess if it seems to good to be true it is!!

samc72
5/18/15

This site has one or more persons posing as many. I am a male seeking female. I joined the site to answer a few messages to me via a profile of me created on XDatging by friends of mine. When I answered the messages,I would get responses in perfect English; then the supposed same woman would reply again in broken English, not recalling matters previously discussed. They all refuse to email, speak by phone or video chat, despite claiming they wanted to meet in person. When I declared I was leaaving the site, messages from the same person/persons came flooding in pretending to be other female members - their messages and anomalous English was in some cases identical to that of previous messages. When I let the one (1) month trial membership expire, there were no more messages. The site is a verifiable scam!!

Tip for consumers: Caveat emptor!!!! Warning consumer!!! Do not fall for the XDating scam!!

mattb81
5/12/15

My experiences been while I was paying my membership and leaving numerous messages to numerous candidates I never got a response but as soon as I stop paying all the sudden all these women would start leaving for the provocative messages to try to entice me to come back

cjt
4/12/15

Very well executed scam, to be avoided at al cost!!

arnolds22
4/9/15

Joined the site and wrote to a few. No response at all. Fair enough. They didn't fancy me which I can understand ! However, I counted at least 10 of the girls who put their location in the next village to me. It is a very small village and the possibility that all those girls were in that small village is just not possible. Not worth the effort of joining.

jays313
4/5/15

www.xdating.com is fake. spending money on this would be foolish. there are legitimate sites out there, this is not one of them! A waste of time and energy filling out forms, then they bombard you with fabricated emails that you can not read until you pay up. Emails from model type women who supposedly live 15 minutes from me.... gtfo! 1 star, but only cause I have to... frkn jerks!

moshes10
3/11/15

Wanted to check it out, so I signed up for a "free" account. The only thing I was able to do is look at the profiles. First I thought it could be a place that escorts advertise. But then it was clear that the entire site is bullshlt. Luckily being very internet savvy I did not give them a dime! These people should be ashamed of themselves!

Tip for consumers: Stay away, far away.

pascalw3
3/9/15

Unfortunately I must say I just was taken by this site.If I can prevent others afrom being taken In will.Xdating.com is a scam.Do not purchase it.I repeat do not purchase it.As a reminder to those who operate such sites,if I ever am able to locate any of you I will pay you a visit and break both of your arms,including the women who allow their photos on these sites.

denniss71
3/9/15

Saw this posted to me on the site a few days ago: "Thx for the like :-) Like....right back at you! I know, I'm silly! If you want to know more of the real me ashlynnj32@yandex.com is the best way to reach me. I will get back to you asap too!"
Then another one wrote: "Hey sweety I would love to chat some more and make sure we are both ready for this. Hit me up here alixwoomt0@yandex.com and I'll get back to you soon. XOXO"
Now to me that sounds like they're interested. Instead, nothing, except continued offers to upgrade and pay.

dra120
2/27/15

Stay away from this site, it's a scam!!
Their idea is simple, soon as you tempted to sign up for free account you are getting loads of messages and "matches" from lots of users with lovely photos.
Sure enough you can't replay them unless you pay premium subscription.
*** This is the trap!!! ***
Non of these profiles is real, neither are the photos... Searching Google for this photos will show you the same photos in large number of websites (in many cases).
Sure enough, now you would like to give it a go, but don't be surprise, not a single 'members' that sent you a message prior to your payment will reply!
After you been fooled and paid your $$ it's over.. !!!

****
Just a short update, my refund request remained with unanswered.
I tried now www.scambook.com for help...

Tip for consumers: Avoid it !!!!!

rhamons
2/17/15

I was just about to buy a member ship and you guys have been so much help. They also send me fake inbox $#*!, my hunch was that it says they are so local but I never saw their faces ever!! On top of that my cousin made a profile then he showed me the same lady who was local to me but she is also local to him, but I'm in Savannah and he's in Tampa! How is she local in georgia and florida? With a different address on other people's profile!?

terip3
2/14/15

I just wanted to ask someone about this site,I found out my husband was on this site well I caught him and when I found it I seen that he sent messages to other girl's but tell me he didnt pay anything well I try to do it on my own and everytime I try writing it says I have to upgrade so my question is did he pay????

bb87
2/9/15

Bs billing, bs site!!!!!

sandras61
2/1/15

I have never requested emails for this trash. How can I stop them.

steves141
1/29/15

Hi I had the same trouble everyone lists on here myself. I contacted this number from Australia and they actually granted a $30US refund. I thought it might help a few people. don't take a no from the stupid website. some money is better than none.

the site is a scam that uses fake profiles and you will never hear from a female once you pay your money!!!!!

0011 1661 621 9083 net member services

carloss45
1/27/15

NO! Not worth it! rather looks like a scam...

kerryh21
12/30/14

What a scam, run not walk. If you live in Texas and you have 36 hours to request a refund if not satisfied with a service. I called XDating.com and they said no to the refund until I mentioned the above. After reading reviews, this is from XDating.com;

XDating.com Service Agreement

12. The world we live in is filled with cheats, frauds, poseurs, the false and insincere, with rapacious characters who seek to take unfair advantage of the guileless, naive, innocent and trusting. You might meet actual people through our services, but then again, you might not; you may never know for sure whether any encounter was with a real person. You may encounter profiles that are total fakes and you may receive communications from total fakes through our services. By "total fakes" we mean to include profiles that are total fiction, pure and simple, posted by people who bear no resemblance whatsoever to the identity described and we mean also to include communications generated by people who are deceiving you in every regard about their identity, description, and motives and communications from scripts and programs operated automatically to deceive and mislead, which may not actually not be transmitted by any real person at all. The real people you meet, if any, may be total imposters and may have malicious or pecuniary motives; they may even be paid to engage you. There simply is no way to keep these characters and programs out of any social networking site any more than there would be a way to keep them all out of society in general, and so it surely possible, and more, perhaps likely, that you will encounter them here. You may be amused by them, too. You are most strenuously advised to trust no one but your Mother, and certainly not to trust the rascals or programs you will meet here. In this Agreement, you release us from all liability stemming from any of this. This is more fully explained in Section I. of this Agreement, Cautions About The Use Of This Service And Your Release Of Liability.

prissym
12/29/14

I seen a text on my husband's phone that said ...YOU WANTED TO VEIW MY PICS...SO I .PRESSED THE TEXT AND IT WENT STRAIGHT TO XDATING SITE IM TRYING TO CATCH MY HUSBAND CHEATING DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SOMEONE CAN SEND PICS FROM A DATING SITE BY TEXT

benn613
12/13/14

Site is NOT trustworthy...

That is all I have to say about it!

michaelw119
12/12/14

What a crock! I will like someone and then they will like me back so I go and message them and they never return a message. Big time spam site! I am 36 years old and look 25 with an athletic body. I even took my shirt off to show my six pack off. I work in a gay club in Atlanta but am straight. The guys there are always telling me how hot I am hahaha I am good looking and I even liked this unattractive 49 year old woman and got no return message. Don't do it!!

kevine18
12/9/14

Complete scam. I live in a really rural town, am 49 years old, average looking, average body, and would get views and likes me as well as the occasional message from unbelievably hot young women, all conveniently nearby. Every time I would reply to a message, no reply. I tested a few of their images, on Google image search and yes, many of these images appear on multiple ads, such as the one attached

steveng42
11/24/14

This site is pure scam. I subscribed but didn't pay for a membership. I got profile views and a couple of girls were already interested in me. Weird I thought... my profile was still EMPTY, no picture and only a vague 7 word description that didn't mean anything (I guess I was skeptical from the start). Then I start viewing profiles of local girls, and I guess this is where I have the advantage to spot scams better than most people: ALL the profiles of the local girls (except one) were written in English. I live in Québec, my town is 99% francophone only. To have so many local girls write near perfect English was a dead giveaway. I even asked (in French) one of the girls interested in me if she speaks French, and she never replied, even though the site shows her online often. By then I knew this was a scam. I messaged three other girls supposedly from my town, in French, and they never replied. Then, as I looked at girls a little farther away from my town, I noticed a pretty brunette, and started laughing. I recognized her from a porn site, and she's definitely not from my province. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. DON'T LET THEM PICK YOUR WALLET!

Tip for consumers: Test the girls. For example, ask them if you could meet them someplace. They will probably change subject of find a dumb excuse. If they accept, however, ask them to meet at someplace fictional in your town. Example: "we should meet at that nice bar and grill downtown on Notre-Dame st. (assuming there is no such place on that street in your town, such street for the matter). Only them you'll know who's really local and who's not.

rickv7
11/22/14

What an idiot I am. I am journalist and skepticism is part of my make up. Can't believe I didn't check into this before I wasted 30 bucks. There's no way there are that many horny local twenty somethings interested in a 54 year old. I'll see if I can get my money back. That should be interesting. And no more looking for ladies on line after a couple of pints. Feel like a chump..

nickb59
11/19/14

dodge it like Ebola. i got 2 messages from 2 woman, exact same words were sent. secondly another woman claimed to come from the State of Maidstone! pmsl. Just as a tester to further my thoughts i randomly sent "likes" to a number of 18 to 19 yr olds and they all came back with having the hots for me and i`m 52!

alans54
11/6/14

It appears that I've also been scammed by this site...stupid of me to not look up anything ahead of time. I definitely wasn't using my brain when I joined.

I can't believe there are so many fake profiles. How is that even possible? The ones that show up for my area seem to be fairly genuine, and most of the messages I got seemed fairly legit. That's a lot of time and effort and quite the intricate web to weave.

Also...there are obviously people joining the site...so where do they all go? Are there no real women that show up in my search? Not a single one? They are all fakes and bots? Do all the real members getting blocked or hidden from view as soon as they join?

I'm upset with myself for being so stupid, but I'm pretty angry that this site is such a hoax. Dirty

akshaya2
11/5/14

You xdating, $#*! off.. Just get off people who are interested in this its a fake and prank to eat $#*!....

daniell426
11/2/14

After paying this site with the hope of finding a good woman to date, I soon found out that 100% of the profiles were fakes and all emails received from those faked woman were generated by the site itself. After I contacted them to ask for a refund they referred me to the small characters in their terms of conditions that says they use fake profiles. So they admitted their scam but they told me to ask my refund at the company they use to take our payment that is GXBill. I never got any answer from them so I guess they also participate in that Scam.

Tip for consumers: Stay as far as you can from XDating.com

bucephalusj
10/27/14

I had my suspicions about this site, but thinking with the little head, I went ahead. The first part is easy, setting up a profile, etc. They lure you in by letting you send 4 or 5 free messages, but any attempt after that sends you to a sign-up page. Looking back at the messages I received - unsolicited - from some of the "members", I had put some specific things in my profile, but none addressed any of them, just generic messages I decided to subscribe for a month, but when I did try to subscribe, my bank rejected xdating's online request. Almost immediately after that, I got a call from the fraud department at my bank - confirmed the phone number given by calling my local branch. Anyway, the charge was from a company in St. Kitts/Nevis in the Caribbean. Upshot is, for fraud protection, the company cancelled my card and is issuing me a new one.

jamesg100
10/23/14

omg i had the same problems?look at the emails they send?before you become a member its the same person...the same type of writing spelling etc they make up there own profiles tommake you become a member then you reply and nothing:(i wasted 40.00nz stay away please its a sad way to rip people of that are looking for love!!!!!

briano17
10/19/14

I joined this site in hopes of hooking up with woman. Contacted numerous girls and have received no responses at all. I'm no 5 star hunk of a man but I am a decent looking guy. I think the profiles I acted upon are fake and this site is only here to rip people off. Total scam!! $#*!in bull$#*!!!

josephs87
10/18/14

LOL I literally had all of my card info in and just had to click "Submit Payment" to upgrade my account but something told me to check the reviews on this site before doing so. The instant matches and messages you receive as a free member were just too shady. Sure enough, I come here and everyone's reviews nail it on point. That's exactly what I was afraid of happening after I upgraded from a free member and ya'll just confirmed it. I will not be spreading the word about Xdating.com to anyone else from this point on and I will be letting the people I did spread it to know what I have found out. To the victims, I wish that didn't happen to ya'll. Nothing can be worse then thinking you're going to hook up with a sexy woman in your area, paying so you can talk to them all to find out its just a scam. I truly am sorry. All I can say is just make sure you review future online dating sites before making any payments.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

tf14
10/3/14

This site is pure D bull$#*! and a scam! They put girls on there from towns close to my area that I know damn well they don't exist in that town! I get $#*! from these girls that can't possibly be true! PROVIDING any of them write back at all! They are from Cyrus and have no clue of local women! They are stealing money from anyone who suckered into buying into this fake site! BEWARE of these scam artists and make damn sure you check the hard to find little box that says to not to allow a recurring charge! If you don't, you get to pay for another month of this FAKE bull$#*!! STEAR CLEAR...fake as fake can be! They are as bad as the ISIS! These guys should be the ones getting beheaded above and below the shoulders!

merlen7
9/16/14

XDating.com is a total $#*!ing scam! These girls do not exist. They pull images off the internet and then send you messages to get you to reply and you can only reply if your a paid member. The $#*!ers got me for a month.The tip off was that every message said lol. $#*!! I just wanted to get some tail. I sent their info to Law enforcement agencies here and abroad. Please guys don't waste your money and hackers attack! Just before writing this review, just moments ago I sent an email to support from XDating telling them what I was going to do and all of the sudden I have a Match in my inbox. What crap! There is a special place in hell for these faggot $#*!s. Guys stick to jerking off and meeting chicks in bars and stay off these crappy sites.

sd116
9/16/14

It's a scam. As soon as you pay everyone stops talking.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site. It's a scam to take your money.

stevenh57
7/26/14

Omg I wish I would have came to this site first these $#*!ers got me too a damn shame

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Xdating staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/31/15
Answer
bearp
A: No, it is not. It is a scam site designed to take your money and jerk you around with fake profiles in return.
1/4/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: When you write back, they never acknowledge anything you said. Why not?”
9/9/15

dustiekisses Cincinnati, OH
Yahira57 Santa Barbara, CA
letmesuckit4u2 Trotwood, OH
Nilckax Columbus, GA

Q1. So how does one spot a false identity?

Hug,
your FreeSpirit

A2. If the words “first kiss” do not appear, then I write something like this:

Why would you want to do this? It's a cruel and heartless business. . . .

FreeSpirit

WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN NO ACTION AND CLOSED DOWN THESE PARTICIPANTS???

Respond to FreeSpirit45202@yahoo.com please.
12/7/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Xdating staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Xdating?