US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

on 21 October 2015 I purchased 17 paper credits for plagiarism check
waited for more than 40 minute No response/ No result.
I immediately sent message that your system is not responding.
My Case #00467039

2015-10-21 4247141 Purchased Semester Plan (3 documents) 6 0 0
2015-10-21 4247143 Purchased Graduate Plan (5 documents) 11 0 0
2015-10-21 4247145 Purchased Graduate Plan (5 documents) 16 0 0
2015-10-21 4247146 Purchased Single Paper (1 documents) 17 0 0
2015-10-21 Submitted "Shabbir Thesis 1", 85963 words (18 document credits) -1 0 0

complaint lodge vide Case Number: 00463789
Either check my thesis or refund my money.
The reply was they will not refund as it is their policy.
they did not served but charged me
They took my $111.00 money
Please help how to recover the amount.

Tip for consumers: Shabbir Khan

Experienced Inconsistencies in services, submitted a document, and the system does not allows for a reading through the write check version,
Even after multiple submissions, Still I am unable to have access to the write-check version, and consulting a their customers' services

I just received a 65% similarity score (with indexing checked) and 75% with indexing unchecked. This is ludicrous as I wrote everything directly from my notes which were not lifted from any source. How can this be accurate. I use Turnitin at York University and pay for using it as part of my tuition. Because its down right now I signed up for your check. This is doubly frustrating. There is no plagiarism in the report. I just hope I can still submit it as it is.

WriteCheck is immensely expensive and does not revise the paper correctly. For example, parametrization is an entry accepted in most of the dictionaries but WriteCheck marks as an error. Moreover, you cannot see the sources of the plagiarism, hence it is barely useful for that reason.

I regret deeply to purchase 3 papers corrections and lose 30 dollars.

It's a SCAM because they don't clearly tell when you sign up that "Resubmissions must be at least 70% similar to the original document. Resubmissions cannot be more than 150% the length of the original document." Many people pay and submit their paper only to find out they cannot get resubmit after they have considerably edited their paper. The info about limitations only appear when you try to resubmit or if by chance you happen to read their FAQ. It's a SCAM

This site is a scam! Don't you dare give them your credit card info!! They'll take everything!!!! Run!!

They have policies that are hidden from easily being viewed until it's too late, their customer service is rude and unsympathetic, and their software kind of sucks.

Borderline deceptive policies tailored to take your money with no hope of refund. Apparently most of their policies are in the FAQ but some key policies are not noted at time of purchase of the service. 1. Each "essay credit" ($8 each credit) is for 5000 words of less. Thus, if your essay is 5001 words, you need to pay $16. However, you won't realize this until after you've paid the first $8 (which can't be refunded). 2. WriteCheck does not filter out any recent work submitted by the student/author. Thus, let's say you submit an essay to a day prior and then want to use WriteCheck to see what your math % is (presumably to people other than yourself). If you submit your essay to WriteCheck, you will get a 100% match, which is useless information (i.e. you're plagiarizing yourself). These two points could easily be noted prior to purchasing any credits (using checkboxes so that the customer states s/he understands).
Customer service is non-responsive. Their stated 24 hour turn time was never hit each time I sent them an email. After 48 hours, I would have to send an inquiry about whether they received my last email, at which point they would respond. Also, customer service responses are robotic in nature, lacking any empathy or acknowledgement of understanding the customer's point of view.
WriteCheck sent junk mail on how they are superior to Google's essay checking service. Perhaps it'd be good to check out the competition such as Google's service.

The plagiarism check, which is the only reason I used this site, does not pick up a good number of word-for-word quotes, from highly cited articles, which are picked up by the turnitin checkers used by universities. I work at a London university and checked this. If you are looking for a site to allay fears of inadvertant plagiarism, is useless. I have emailed them a number of times asking them about this and have recieved no response. Waste of my money.

Not worth the money for legal papers. It doesn't recognise standard phrases, can't seem to understand when things are properly referenced (it even treats the references as plagerised!); overall hopeless
PS: just self-plagerised my comment on Kira's review

TurnItIn powered plagiarism checker. The main advantage of this one is that you can check the paper without it being stored unlike TurnItIn itself. It's not free but well worth the money spent.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WriteCheck staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the WriteCheck staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?