US Government's NSF
veras

7 Reviews for WorldWinner

▼ Sort by: recent

4/10/14

After years of gaming and suspecting that many of the "top players" who aren't accessible to private message are simply "bots", the last straw was today, when I was AGAIN matched with someone not even in my class range. Very annoying, basically stealing my money....really, how do you treat such a long-time customer who lines your pocket w/ so much money so poorly? You'd think that they'd have some business smarts and know how to keep regulars coming back....customer service is always timely, but sorry, a partial refund on an unfair tournament entry isn't sufficient for me. I guess I should just take the best advice I've ever been given, "House always wins" and walk away. Disappointed.

Follow-up! Ha, what a joke this response was!! "Hello janettetarn,

Your account has been closed per your request.

Sorry to hear that you've requested to leave the WorldWinner community!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rob
Player Services

Enjoy our games on the web: GSN | WorldWinner | Games by GSN on Facebook
On your phone/tablet: GSN Casino (iOS|Android) | Lingo (iOS|Android) | Catch-21 (iOS) | TriPeaks (Android)

Ticket #: 12012-1570756
Date Created: 4/10/2014 01:52 PM EDT
Subject: refund and cancel my account
Details: My first game of the day and this nonsense again. I've never scored close to 100k in the hard category of Big Money, yet i'm in a $5.00 game w/ a first place winner (so far) of 115k. I would like a refund of the entry fee (again, $5.00) and I would like my account closed. I'm tired of having to contact player services, getting automated responses, and partial entry fee refunds to expensive games. I spend(t) a lot of $$ on this site, only to be beat by bots...I'll take my $$ elsewhere, and will not leave positive reviews for WW.

A truly unsatisfied customer,

Janette E. *********
(***-***-**** should you like to directly address my concerns

1/17/14

I have been playing for a few years on this site. Recently though I find absolutely wrong scores being churned out. This is usually preceded by the message " the page you are trying to access is for players" or something to that effect & "Click Here to Play in another Competition". This is just after one has received a score and hit CLOSE to see the tournament standings. You cannot access the page! Later if you can get to it from "My Competitions" you see the cooked up score. Most likely you have lost. Sometimes if you have won it is still the wrong score.
I have emailed them half a dozen times, even with screenshots of my score. All I get is the usual automated message and refund of the Entry Fee. What good is that? I might just as well not play and keep my money. It is getting frustrating to the point of quitting.

7/11/13

After playing several games about a dozen times, I was matched against players who score 2 to even 5 times more than my highest scores ever (my high score in Bejeweled Blitz is 358,000 and several times I was beat by someone who scored over one million). The fair matching is a joke, don't take the bait.

3/3/12

I have $0.23 left after spending almost $100, and I'm not a bad gamer. Rip-off.

2/29/12

This site is incredible. Since a long time you get incorrect scores when you play. I must admit they will refund the money from the game where that happenes but that's not how you want to play. It's frustrating to the bones. I have emailed them a million times but all I get are these annoying automatic anwsers that my question will be evaluated. Nothing happens though. And now they have banned me from going to the community board because I have been complaining there (like many others) ... the board is obviously only there for positive feedback. And they have also blocked me from talking to other players. I think sites like this should be shut down but well, as a player you are just a nothing. Shame on this site.

2/6/12

This site is very competitive and it isn't for meek--the vast majority of players are very skilled and they dominate tournaments and daily progressive games. That said, I have not had any problems with the staff at Worldwinner.com. I have always received my withdrawals very timely, my games have always been credited when there have been technical difficulties. Customer service is moderately slow, but I have always received a response to my questions and issues. The only downfall is that actually profiting from playing games on this site has been challenging for me after the first year of playing. Worldwinner will quickly move you from division 3 to division 1 if you win consequently and once you make it to division 1 you compete with professionals and you're stuck with it. I would recommend it to newcomers wanting to make a couple hundred bucks--but withdraw and move on right away.

1/24/11

They closed my account right after I made a deposit. They have not contacted me as to why they closed my account and they have not refunded my money. I have e-mailed them 7 times and still I haven't heard from them at all.

About WorldWinner