US Government's NSF

Categories: Dating

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

A friend was threatened to be arrested if he didn't send a money order. He was sent e.mail and told he had 8 hrs to pay or there would be a Warren out for his arrest. The email letter heading actually said Justice government. He was extremely frightened and embarrassed and he did send a money order. When he told me about it I told him that what they were doing was illegal. My friend is young and be lived what he was told. I can only imagine how how many people get sucked into this. No legitimate business runs this way. This literally made my friend sick so if anyone out there is thinking of using this company or other like it" do some research and find out who you are dealing with. This sites name is wild buddies and the email address is for

I got a lot of invite spam to join this site and would like them to stop.

Nice design but still many scammers! WildBuddies is not perfect, by far not as good as and / or nostra24...but it is not as bad as most reviewers try to tell you. Simply use your common sense when profiles seem to be too good to be true.

And another one which does not seems real...

I am a guy looking for a girl. I met one who seemed genuine, we agreed to meet, £380 for a "gate-pass" oh and to be sent to the Philippines. Mad, of course but having completed this transaction, I then paid another £800 for the hotel "this will be returned GodBless" and then the first gate pass expired so looking to stump up another £380 the brain rather than the balls finally took over. Is Wild Buddies to blame? Having been on the site for 3 weeks it is clear that there is NO interest in any genuine matching, its just another company maximising shareholder value. BEWARE BOYS and GIRLS, looks glam but slut bucket of criminology .

A lot of the so called $#*!es on the site are on most of the other sites. You get bombarded with emails then when you pay "silence" then every once in awhile they throw a bone just to keep you on site. That's why I never sign up.

Completely fake. Should have listened to SCAM reviews.
Been to bank many times to try and stop auto. billing.
Does anyone know how.
Wild Buddies = relatively well configured %@!!$hitting SCAM

I suddenly started to receive emails from them and I have never signed up. My wife and I sat there and laughed at the site as most of the people looked fake or photoshopped! The emails just stopped for about 5-6 weeks and now they're starting again. I just marked them as Spam and that is the end of it.

after about a month on this site, i have found out that it is a fake dating site, to begin my experiance my in box was flooded with scam and redirect trolls claiming to be pole dancers visiting in my local area, quickly changing the in site security settings and i get ladies ask me to get a security id check at yet another dating site or cam site.
up my security again and i get bot programs with limited leading question responce and answer protocols.

complete scam email me at if u want more details

What a load of bull$#*!. The pathetic people who use these media/emotive tricks to con us into giving credit card details are not even very good at it.

Rip off!!! Stay away

- 5 rating out f 5

Bloody $#*!ty website and all fake people

Like so many of u Ive been getting text messages from this site never even heard.of it before. What a scam!

As above, If you have $$$ to throw at scammers from Ghana, this is the site for you, lol. All affilliated sites, cupid etc operate the same way.

Site is 100% SCAM - you are bombarded with emails to an initial profile until you pay up and silence is deafening afterwards with no replies ot any emails sent to anyone! This site is purely deisgned to get you to pay once and that is all. Site is SCAM SCAM SCAM !

Been looking at this site as i found mail in my junk box stating i had mail. Interesting as i never recall ever joining this site, although i do remember joining another Cupid plc site. Which i recall mailing cupid and asking them to delete my data and refund my monthly fee that was taken after repeated attempts to stop the billing through there site. Company cupid plc is a scam and i feel that a government body should investigate the company ( hope they do ) Turns out that this company (in my opinion) are using Data held in there data base to create bogus accounts, of people that have submitted there details through cupid plc. Avoid @ all costs many females profiles are so fail for realism. I tried a simple title profile contact a method i have devised which does not involve email addresses but info that people put in to see if they respond, A logical real person would see the intelligent remarks and make similar contact but no response, therefore my conclusion is that the bots are making contact not people. probably programmed in by the manufactures of the site bots cannot make informed decisions. By extrapolation of words spread around and placed appropriately mark areas that would lead people into the right info. No response. Ergo Not real people just a lot of bots to generate interests and get YOU the user sign up and struggle to get your money back when not satisfied.

If your interested in helping create a site that is real and does not use bogus details or bots but would be a continuing work for a internet company that delivers the real deal contact me.

MASSIVE SCAM I tried Wildbuddies but asked for my profile to be deleted in March 2012. About a week ago I made a profile forgetting I had already tried it. I thought I would upload a picture but keep it hidden, just to see how it went. It said I couldn't load the picture because (the name of my deleted profile) had that picture on it. It told me to log in and remove the picture if it was me. It was me!!! I forgot my password so emailed the site to ask for it. All they have done is ignore me after at least 20 emails to date...Oh and get this.... my new profile got a message from (my old profile)lol, with the site telling me to pay up before I could read it. lol WHAT??? BIG SCAM... BIG SCAM... DO NOT USE. I WOULD LIKE TO DELETE MY OLD PROFILE.... any ideas please???

This site is a SCAM, littered with fake profiles and people attempting to fish for your information! It's simply a FRAUD! Do NOT subscribe to thhis site! One lady messaged me, supposedly from my area, but couldn't name any popular local spots! Go figure!!

I subsribed to the 3 day membership to try it out. The cancellation process to avoid being billed for months automatically is hard to follow making it hard to avoid the repeat billing system. These cancellation pages are slow and inconsistent. Within minutes of signing up i had half a dozen messages from female members. None of them replied or messaged me a second time. It wasn't even worth a few quid to try it! Don't go near it!

Somehow arrived at this site from Site has lots of "hot chicks", they are usually after chat, email, or out of town. This will keep you clicking but the chances of a genuine meeting seem negligible. I received many winks from sexy but always overseas girls. I think, BeNaughty, Wild Buddies are 3 sites not to waste your time on, certainly don't pay. I did pay for little time on WBsand received a lot of hot email and pics but still no contacts ie just stringing me along. Auto renew payments option is automatically on. Don't use a key credit card. You have been warned.

After two months of analyzing the site, you'll notice scammy things: many, if not most, of the females on the site have multiple profiles across multiple ages and multiple geographic locations. They even have multiple profiles in the same age group. None of them are real. Site administrators do nothing to combat the increasing number of profiles created by the same women over and over again; I honestly believe that Cupid PLC, the parent company that also runs sites like and, doesn't care at all about the end user experience.

Women that do contact you on the site will do so through chat or email and immediately try to get you to email a YAHOO email address. That's so they can take you off site to have you vote on their personal stripper or adult profiles on other sites to drum up cam to cam business. Sure, the first taste is always free, but subsequent tastes cost money and no one actually intends to ever meet you face to face.

You'll also find about 30 women on the site who will have sex with you for money. They claim it's a massage that you pay for, then the sex after the massage is free. Good to know that you can find prostitutes on here. That trip down to Sunset Blvd. takes me, at least, 15 minutes to find the same thing and know what I'm getting up front.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WildBuddies staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
A: I sent a postal order too them 3 weeks ago & they claimed too have not received it
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the WildBuddies staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?