US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vanessaj13

The customer service staff told me they sent me the wrong one and they are willing to send me the right one. (in 14 reviews)

akaruis

They prompted me to make my payment quickly in case the item sold out. (in 38 reviews)

alexw69

I make big order many times and they give me a big dicounts and the quality is good, hope their business is boombing (in 38 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

saram104
5/24/16

This website is cheating the custemers, they didn't have any credibility,
I ordered dresses and shoes from this website according to their measurements table for every item , but I received anther wrong measurements for all and very bad fabrics quality,
I contacted with them and explained my problem evedanced by pictures with measurements
Even though they didn't admit their mistakes and refused to refund my money although that was my right.
I regretted to deal with them
It was first time and it will be the last.

rhiannonc3
4/29/16

DO NOT and I repeat , DO NOT buy anything from this pathetic website !!! I ordered a beautiful gown on this site , payment was successful and received a receipt of payment via email . Later I realized I'd ordered the wrong size and quickly emailed to request a size swap , to my horror they replied asking for an item and order number , I'd received nothing of the sort in any emails and explained I hadn't any codes .They replied with a confirmation for the order and asked for payment soon ? I'd already paid for my item !!!! They scammed me , took my money and now won't reply to my emails

jessicad80
4/18/16

Every item I have ordered has been out of stock, yet their happy to take my money first THEN inform me it's out of stock after. When given the option to change stock I did this 3 times and all items were out! Update your website and check your stock levels before you take money off people! I use to order shoes from here all the time, but never again. Too much hassel

charisq
3/23/16

I wanted to review my order MM1709261140582289, I ordered a dresses and blouse. The quality of these shocked me TBH. I was not expecting to receive such quality for the amount of money they asked for. I payed less and received a better quality than I was expecting.

jennm13
2/20/16

DONT BUY! Frauds.
All the reviews are reviwed my their employees!
They are scammers! The clothes I received are bad/worst quality!
WORST customer service. They call you constantly from China (international call)
It comes up as UNKNOWN Number!!!! They dont allow you to review. IT is ALL done by employees!!!

vanessaj13
2/2/16

I have brought 2 backpacks from Wholesale7. One looks like the same as the photo and I really satisfy with it. But the other is totally different!! It smells bad. The customer service staff told me they sent me the wrong one and they are willing to send me the right one. I'm still waitting for my bag, I have waited for 2 weeks, so long!!!!!

alvaj3
1/27/16

Today received the clothes.i'm happy n(*≧▽≦*)n,before does not believe their sites too, but this time make me happy, good job wholesale7 ,please keep going then i will buy again .

crystalo8
1/27/16

On wholesale7 website I buy a beautiful skirt, wear a bit, to buy things like to win, do not know the next time also can't buy such a fitting products.

sizukoa
1/27/16

I am a real buyer.Before I bought a dress at their sites.the quality is ok and nice service.i saw there are many new product,maybe will consider buy again.

sabrinas21
1/27/16

I have to admit there are a lot of adoreable items in this website, but the freight is unreasonable. I brought 5 items in this webiste, 2 backages, 2 dresses and one coat, but the shipping fee is more than $70 dollars, sounds crazy. In fact, the quality is Ok. That is it.

basantim
1/27/16

Awesome skirt ,it is excatly same as the skirt when i saw in the market ,never disappoint ,but the size is a little small

alexw69
1/27/16

I'm a wholesaler and a old customer from Wholesale7. I have seen lots of bad comments here, and I admit this website has some problems but they tried their best to fix it. I make big order many times and they give me a big dicounts and the quality is good, hope their business is boombing

asifk3
1/27/16

I don't know why there are so many bad comments here and I find most of the shopping websites have lots of bad reviews, like yoins, sammydress. To be honest, this is my 5th shopping experience in Wholesale7. I have become their old customer. Each time I have problems in the products, their staffs can solve it perfectly for me. Hope they can keep it.

aliciar16
1/27/16

really good looking shoes, it is just a little stiff at the begining to wear it ,but after wear 3 times ,everthing is Ok ,suggest you buy a smaller size, may be more fit.

karens170
1/27/16

I am a wholesaler,I need to wholesale a lot of clothes to retail,Over clothes before other wholesale website wholesale, clothing quality and price are not very satisfied,but in wholesale7,it was good,reasonable price and high quality,I will buy.good luck to wholesale7.

Tip for consumers: quality wholesale clothing

bettyj20
1/27/16

their lingerie make me look so sexy, hahahaaa love them

andrewy6
1/27/16

I have brought 2 sexy lingerie for my girlfriend, price is cheap, Item No. DFE072242 is a little different from the photo, I means the material. Item No. XFE121039BA is really good. My girlfriend love it so much. But I have waited for more than 10 days, hope they can improve their logistics speed.

annas134
1/27/16

i from Japan , last year buy one dress from the website . it talk 2 week to receipt it ,but the dress is amazing , maybe will buy again

flaviar1
1/27/16

Really want to say something, buy this scarf on wholesale7 true good, cheap color quality is very good, the most main is with me, ha ha, do a share, a pleasant shopping.

sylviac16
1/27/16

Baby received today, fabric good! very thick! Can not ball, suitable for autumn and winter wear, style is my favorite!

Tip for consumers: reasonable price and high quality,trusted buy clothing websites

janem77
1/27/16

I use a week's time to get the dress.the dress is nice,high quality,it is elastic and very comfortable to wear,reasonable price,I am very satisfied with this shopping.

kinzab
1/27/16

eally like this website, often in this website to buy what I need, do a share, for friends, mainly is the price is cheap

honeym4
1/27/16

I have ordered 3 boots and 1 pump for myself, after one week, I reveived the package. Many people said it's a worst shopping website ever, but the quality of the shoes are good, actually, there is a little chromatism of the pumps, but I can accept it. Hope they can have more real shots of the products.

vivil4
1/27/16

I bought a number of bags from this website,they are all high quality and reasonable price,I was very pleasantly .A trusted wholesale website.But the shipping is not very fast.If this point to improve on the perfect.

Tip for consumers: If you want to buy whosale fahion,this site is a good choice.

reneel27
1/27/16

Super nice clothes, good material, can not ball, the cheapest price, the same clothes, the same fabric, like the pro fast start Oh, absolutely value for money

Tip for consumers: The wholesale clothes I am very satisfied

angrya8
12/7/15

THE RATING IS 0 BUT THERE IS NO 0 SO I HAVE TO PUT 1

BECAREFUL WHEN PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE . THEY CONFIRMED THAT RECIEVED YOUR MONEY, BUT WHEN THE ORDER WAS CANCELED THEY WOULD NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY TO YOU. EVEN YOU PROVIDED THEM THE COMFIRMATION FROM PAYPALL AND THE CONFIRMATIONO EMAIL TO THEM. WATCH FOR THIS SITE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

nathalies
10/29/15

Bought soms dresses.
1. I'm very small, 1.53m, SO I usually fit a xS, I toke two sizes bigger, because Chinese and other countries in asia have a much smaller sizing system, I couldn't fit the M (i bought some dresses, One pullover, bags..)
2. High shippingrates, with extra costumer duties.
3. Bad quality of clothing, Shoes and bags. For that privé You can Buy better clothes elsewhere.

smritia
10/28/15

As per thier sale offer ...I ordered 2 dresses from thier sale and one without sale ...it cost me around 2000 Rs.. But you guys cannot believe they are big frauds.. firstly they charge too much shipping charges then 1100 custom clearance extra which they have not mentioned on thier site ...so guys don''t purchase anything from this site ...its very bad or worst experience of online shopping from this site.

acep10
6/25/15

After u got the item i ordered
I figured it out and very shocked.
They use korean online shopping mall's pictures
They dont have any items on the pictures at the first place.
They get orders then copy those items which is horribly made and send to customers.
It's their system.
THEY HAVE TO SHUT DOWN THIS SITE

danad22
6/2/15

I shop at sammy dress,light in the box,Rose wholesale and other china store and NEVER had a prob like I did with this one,after I placed my order of 2 dress they get back to me a week later and tell me they are out of one of the dresses I have 36hrs to get back to them,I do in 26 and say please cancel order as other dress was only 8 bucks not worth the shipping cost and please refund me,I hear nothing so I go sighn in and see wow they have sent and credit me anyways,so after leaving 5-6 mess with no reply I go on that online chat and instead of helping me THEY LEAVE THE CHAT oh yes they did,Im a very easy going person,I know that these things take time and are sometimes wrong and its not the 38$ but they are so rude and really if you dont report them ,THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF,so I have gone threw paypal to get my money back,oh yea I never got the other dress they say was deliverd,PLEASE people do not use this place the other one I mentioned have the same things and you will get them and they will respond to your mess,thanx I hope this helps and just saying this is the first bad review Iv ever done

surabhib
5/28/15

Price is very high comparing to other websites, i love their collections of shoes and garments but some are very costly + shipping charge is also high. I have brought almost 3 times now. I wish they reduce their price or atleast their shipping charge. Will buy more and will always buy from them if they can do that.

aaabbbym
2/22/15

i love the stuff they got ,they are of good quality BUT the shipping charges are just over the roof ,for someone who is buying for retailing its just outrageously expensive if they could revise their shipping would definately buy from them.

dhenm
1/28/15

I don't agree with mostly everyone here, cause I received my order fast and also looks great to me! It's a pair of shoes btw. So yeah! :)

kendrickd2
11/18/14

I have place a large order on wholesale7.net. First of all it was one F..... mess to replace all the items that went "out of stock". When I received my package, I was furious.... NONE OF THE ITEMS I HAD ORDERED WERE IN THE PACKAGE instead they had replaced it with a bunch of horribly looking Hoodies and T-shirts... One hell of a nightmare... DO NOT ORDER ON THIS SITE

lizm9
9/21/14

I recently bought 7 pieces of merchandise from wholesale 7. When I received the merchandise the quality of the clothes was not all that great. Plus onf the dresses was defective and had stains on it.

When I asked for a refund for the dress and I suggested to return the item to them they told me to just keep it?? Then they told me to take a picture of it and send the picture to them so that they can see the stain???? What?

I have not gotten my refund for this item which was the most expensive item on my list.

Please refrain from using this website. The Chinese are very cunning and deceptive when it comes to making money. They may not speak English but they can work the system to their advantage when it comes to making money. So please be careful. Do not use this site.

aril3
9/6/14

Worst experience of my life. I dropped 200 thinking I was going to get the deal of my life. Ordered what I thought would be 10 gorgeous outfits. Right after I purchased them, I get an email saying that the boyfriend jeans I ALREADY BOUGHT were out of stock. I had a feeling it was going to be downhill from there. So they don't refund my money, they give me store credit. Whatever understandable, as long as I get the rest of my items. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I'm thinking I'm going to get a long beautiful jean blue trench coat and they give me a short ugly jean jacket with huge stupid black buttons instead??? I ordered black combat boots with a slight platform, these hoes gave me 6 inch stripper peep toe heels with an ugly silver zipper in the front instead???? I am not a stripper. Those shady hoes never thought to tell me that the items were either out of stock or that they never had them in the first place. It's weird. I believe they replaced the item with hopes that the customer wouldn't notice or would still be satisfied? WRONG. NONE OF THE ITEMS TURNED OUT TO BE WHAT THEY SEEMED. See I'm not a basic dressing girl, I know what's fly and what's wack. You can't fool a fly chick with sneaky look a like replacements and think I wouldn't notice. Wholesale7.net is wrong and should be ashamed. No matter how fly you are, you'll never be able to pull off their cheap basic tacky deceitful clothing. It's simply not worth it. Stick to Asos.com forever21.com nastygal.com urbanoutfitters.com clothing stores you can trust, recieve refunds/store credit and be able to TRY ON the clothes. Never use wholesale7.net. Luckily I have a great support system so losing 200 dollars was not the worst thing that could have happened BUT It was a lesson. I didn't even feel like returning the items, for what? SO that they can NOT send me what they profess to have on their website??

Tip for consumers: Asos.com forever21.com nastygal.com urbanoutfitters.com missguidedus.com dailylook.com gojane.com

ehsnd
7/22/14

This is a BAD website and it has the WORST customer services!!!!!! Just DO NOT buy any clothes on this website, they are so CHEAP and BAD quality!!!!!!! Not even worth the prices which are already low!!!!! STAY AWAY from this website!!!! and you are NEVER going to get your money back!!!

marianat
6/5/14

Having seen so many bad feedbacks about this site or other similar sites like wholesale-dress.net, I would like to share my experiences since I have been doing purchase for clothing for years.

I ordered from a lot of China online wholesalers and cheap clothing sites. I did again and again these years make mistakes ordering clothing from them because of their beautiful fashionable websites and gorgeous products with beautiful models and cheap prices, thinking stupidly I would really get the ones on the photos.

I was lucky that I could still get the clothing or "trash". From the feedbacks that a lots of buyers could not even see the clothing.

My advice is that if you are a good-tempered person and you are willing to accept 80% of the clothing you buy are "trash", then go ahead. Otherwise, you will enter a battle, very angry battle from the moment you place your order.

One feedback from "Ben D." said very right "wholesale7 criminals get richer and richer......and if the ground under their feet is getting too hot.......they simply start a new site!!!!". Did people notice that "wholesale-dress.net" changed its website to "clothing-dropship.com". Let's guess why...

I now only order from one or two Hong Kong online clothing wholesalers (I don't mention the names for my neutrality). Hong Kong businesses are really much more trustworthy and reliable. I do really get what I buy.

Happy sharing ^v^

annc26
3/13/14

I am a retailor in Singapore with my own real shop ,So my experiences with http://www.wholesale7.net/ are pretty good ,definitely will purchase more.The out of stock issues don't bother me at all,as they always put it in my hands to replace or refund .People claim that they scam money ,but as i know ,they usually refund to balance first and can transfer to paypay if we insist,besides,balance really makes it much more convenient for us regular customers.My third point is that the delivery is relatively fast with reachable tracking site ,to my place,it only takes 4-5 business days.Good after- sales services impress me most,their customer services are online in 24hours ready to answer questions and deal with problems,which is totally amazing to me as i can contact them whenever in need..Not but not least,i do admire their cheap and fashionable stuff which sell well here,quality is fairly enough for their price ,suitable for all ages of women ,i guess that's what keeps me in the website from 20 bucks at first to over 200$ for each order now.
Wholesale7 seems to gain more power and publicity with a new image and their professionals,i believe the better they perform ,the more money it will make for us retailors.

kyllao
3/2/14

Ived already ordering for almost 6mnths now for supplies on my online shop... ill conclude that im very much satisfied for the services they had, very approachable & friendly customer service... they always updates my order status unti ill recieved it... fast shipping!!!

marys112
2/11/14

0000 rating!!!
Ordered two dresses from the website, both did not match the description, one of them wasnt even wearable!
Contacted the website 4 times, they completely ignored and did not reply my emails at all!! Very rude and dissatisfying service. Would never recommend this website!!

unhappyc11
12/19/13

THIS COMPANY IS VERY POOR!! DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!! THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY BUT THEY DIDN'T PREPARED YOUR ORDER!!!!!

roseh22
12/18/13

Order 3 dresses just to try it out and thought if it good I will order more later, after nearly 3 months I never receive them and countless email back and fourth,I told them I will go directly to paypal, they finally said they will refund instead of keeping my money and buy other stuff. Nightmare!!

STAY AWAY.

maythuk
12/15/13

Didn't get the item , told me its out of stock after 4 days and didn't refund my money. And they say they will send any item of their choice for my money. I'm gonna do marketing for them free of charge about how bull$#*! they are. On Facebook, on twitter and warn as much as people I can. I wanna give them ZERO or negative star.

ooo
12/13/13

Hi im from philippines, first i wast hesitant to order on any site but because i have online shop i think i should try to know if it works than guesting and thinking if it is scam or not.. So i decided to make my first order 5 pencil jeans same item with different sizes,, and beacuse i dont have any card debit/ credit i cant pay through paypal, they have many option as payment method i choosed moneygram i dont have any problem after paying i chat with live support give them the reference number they check,, i just wait a few minutes then they confirmed my payment when u have order same item it just take 1-2 days for them to prepare your order before dispatch, the longer is 3 days for them to prepare all item as i experienced,, i choose FedEx as my courier it only took 3-5 days for them to deliver my order door to door and they have a site where u can track your order,, on clothes i would say that denims, like jeans denim dress have good quality, jacket &couple wear are also cute and has good quality but on tops and dress u should read the material used on description choose cotton, because silk is like curtain, something like that chiffon so thin like see through choose cotton, even 60% cotton plus any combination,, and must choose color black white red because those who have many colors u will be disappoited really specially on floral but before buying choose a color that will fit on you their sizes are accurate,,read the measurement and if u can use a tape measure do it,, dont buy without reading details, spend your money wisely,, and those clothes smell its okay and by the way clothes are washable so its no big deal if u smell something bad,, and some thread that can be cut is not big deal also,, their bag and shoes is also good nothing to complain just on dresses some just like top so short even with a small person it wouldnt work so as you see on models on picture that its short then on actual its more shorter depends on your curves,, hope it help u and live chat their live support are also kind dont be shy to ask because its their job to answer are questions :)

muneerai
10/10/13

i really don't recommend anyone to buy from it

donnam25
9/30/13

I ordered multiple times from Wholesale7.net and got the product successfully. Some tips: just buy new arrival products or hot sale items then usually they are in stock. Stay away from their dresses (unless they are hot sale, most are either too short to be wearable or the cutting is weird) and any chiffon top/blouse (because they will be sheer), then you will be fine. The shipping fee tends to match with the product amount (so the real price is usually double) so you do your own calculation if it's worth it.

main2
5,434 helpful votes
9/19/13

Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
- Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

*=* Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called “Scraping.”

*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
hxxp://www.wholesale7.net/style/wholesale/images/ico-payment-shipping.jpg

Illegal McAfee Secure Trustmark - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
hxxp://www.wholesale7.net/style/wholesale/images/ico-payment-shipping.jpg

ivym14
9/19/13

I've order with them 2 times and i'm very satisfied with everything...shipment is within a week....the fabric is thin....but everything was fine size wise is very accurate.....good job wholesale7...i'll do business with u again

narjesa
9/8/13

I think what people need to realize about this website is that you pretty much get what you pay for. The quality isn't amazing, or else the prices would not be so low. I've ordered twice from this website and I've been very satisfied with my order. Delivery is relatively quick too (I had my packages delivered to Hong Kong). I'm definitely going to be ordering from this site again.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale7.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
20 hours ago
Add your answer
2/22/16
Answer
agnellat
A: Hello friend, the express company DPEX delivery to south africa usually need 5~7 working days. for more detail you can click :http://www.wholesale7.net/delivery_a10.html
2/23/16