US Government's NSF

misterd
New Reviewer
7/27/14

Oh well, I've placed 5 orders on Wholesale020:
-got them all, quick(by DHL priced as chinapost, no ideea how)
-every ordered product(if there was something out of stock,i'd replace in short time and things were fine)
-product quality:price related, ofcourse
-product=photograph(I suppose one of the products didn't match,but was similar enough)
I am not wearing any of the products, though I've spent around 400$.
Anyway, what I wanted to say is, they're nothing but similar to other wholesale stores:D in such case.. i recommand no expectations.
If there's scam in the middle, so is on others. The reason I like W020 aside is 'cause of the tons of clothing at lower prices(like, you may find one of the products on other wholesale shops priced 1/2$ more) atleast, that's what I've seen while searching to the bottom of the internet for WS shops.
I love having where to pick from, even though i pick "ahhum",also at the price it deserves. Their shoes look pretty, pretty fine! Atleast I sympathize those

NOTE: If my experience was harmless,that doesn't mean you cannot experience something harsh/$#*!ty. Maybe I picked from the right products, who knows?
Sooo.. I recommend halfway. If you're looking for something cheap on low quality but wearable, you may risk here.
(hmm, maybe you could place a small order for testing)

adelaignel
New Reviewer
3/31/13

I ordered 22 items from this website and paid via PayPal. I changed my heart to cancel the order because I found out that PH customs charge thousands when you order goods abroad.

I talked to one of the Live Chat agents 15 mins after I paid, I told her to cancel my order. She did it quick. But when I ask about the refund SHE NEVER replied to my inquiry. So what I did was emailed their main email address and now I am still waiting for the reply. If I didn't hear within 24 hours then I will file a complain to PayPal.