US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jeffb20

"Overall I was very satisfied with Wholesale Flights. (in 98 reviews)

jenniferl65

He provided me with great customer service and also gave me a cheap price for my airfare. (in 34 reviews)

marthad14

Carina has been hands down the best travel agent I've worked with in a very long time. (in 31 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesf141
1/20/16

Mike was able to offer me a very low price for my tickets in a matter of couple of minutes all the while providing great customer service. Will book with him again!

rosalieh1
1/11/16

I had a great conversation with Willis about my flight tickets. I could tell off the bat that he is good at his craft due to the many options that he explored for me until we found the perfect one. He made suggestions throughout that would also decrease the price I needed to pay. I am truly satisfied with his service and would likely recommend him to others as well.

jackiec47
1/6/16

We were slowly losing hope trying to find an affordable price for our trip to Europe in the summer until we found Wholesale Flights. Within a matter of minutes, Brandon, the agent over the phone found us multiple itineraries that fit our price range. Brandon saved us a lot of time and most importantly our trip. We'll surely look forward to calling him for a flight again in the future.

jeanl40
12/21/15

I'm happy to report that Kevin was able to assist us with our upcoming trip in 2016. He gave us plenty of options to choose from and we narrowed down what catered best to our needs and preferences. We would gladly recommend him to other and would book again if needed in the future.

charlesl67
12/16/15

It was delightful to work with the staff of wholesale flights. all of whom I spoke with were very courteous, got me to who I needed to talk to and made the booking process very easy.

alisonr14
12/15/15

One of the easiest and cost efficient bookings I've made ever. Will use again.

shirleyc44
12/9/15

Josh managed to book our group multiple tickets from different origins. He managed the flight so that we were all able to connect in between and fly together as well. A job well done and a sure recommendation to anyone who asks me about traveling.

alexs298
12/8/15

Overall an easy and cost effective way to book. Willis was attentive to detail and confirmed my flights within an hour. I'll be recommending his service to others.

patriciac80
12/2/15

They were recommended by a friend so I decided to try them out. I was quite surprised by the results as they were undercutting the prices of others by at least a couple of hundred dollars. I decided to book, confirmed my flight with the airline and looks like everything is good to go. Will use again on my next trip.

blairc14
12/1/15

To my satisfaction, Brandon has pulled through for me again. Booking a last minute trip isn't easy, luckily i have him as a resource. Found me a quick flight, kept the cost down, and i was back to business. Thanks again Brandon!

haroldk14
11/24/15

With the assistance of Brandon, I was able to get a lower price for my flight to Australia inn January. He made it very simple by allowing me to choose between a couple of options that varied in price range depending on the amount of stops and layovers. His thoroughness amazes me and entices me to return and book another flight in the future.

martya6
11/19/15

Jason went above and beyond to help me book my flight. I didn't have the best budget and on top of things, i needed a specific flight. He worked continuously on my flight until he found me exactly what I needed. Thanks to his persistence, I'm finally done with the booking headache =). I wouldnt think twice about using his services again in the future.

fredac1
11/19/15

Complete satisfaction from the service that Blake has given us. Along with saving us a bunch on our airfare, he also took care of our hotel accomodations. Definitely a recommendation to all travelers.

elliej6
11/19/15

Kevin was able to assist me again with my booking. He's an expert at what he does and that's what keeps me coming back. Thanks Kev!

amyw93
11/13/15

This review is a little bit late but I just got back from my trip and thought this is well deserved by the agent who assisted me. Frank was fantastic when I needed to book my flight. Not only did he give me the lowest cost for the flight. He also took care of everything else as well. ho chose the best seats available for me on both flights, specified my meal preferences to the airline and even went above and beyond to give them my frequent flyer numbers for my points as well. I have an upcoming trip and I have a feeling that I only need to make one call and I'll be good to go.

jamesk117
11/9/15

Dennis was readily available to assist me on my much needed a last minute flight. He made the arrangements as quickly as possible and even confirmed with the airlines that everything was good as to make sure I had no issues at the airport. I wish to refer him to my colleagues on my return.

jamesb280
11/6/15

I'm happy to report that Kevin was able to assist me in booking my upcoming business trip. He was able to save me some money for my trip and excelled in customer service while doing so. I would be glad to book my next flights with him as well.

gailc33
11/5/15

I was pleased with the level of customer service that Frank provided my wife and I. We recently booked tickets for two to Brussels Germany with him. He was very pleasant to speak with, patient and responded without hesitation to our every request. I would be glad to recommend his services to others.

yurdana
11/2/15

I book a ticket with blake. He was a good travel agent and helped me save money. I am happy with my purchase.

loisd4
10/21/15

A wonderful job yet again performed by Brandon at Wholesale Flights. He's helped me book multiple tickets all with ease, savings and peace of mind every time i fly. Thanks again Brandon, i hope to continue this good business for the long run.

randallm21
10/15/15

Absolutely fantastic. Where has this place been all my life. I always have the worst experiences working with travel agents but this was no the case today. The agent helping me was prompt, straight forward and was very eager to help. I'm glad I found this place and hope to get the same service next time.

tanyac17
10/13/15

I always get the best service when I book with Blake so I thought it would be deserving for this review. I fly about 3 times a year and he's been able to assist me for almost 2 years now. I'm glad to have him as a travel agent.

charnir
10/7/15

I am very impressed with Wholesale Flights. George was able to assist me with my round-trip flight from Chicago to Hong Kong in no time. He was also extremely helpful in regards to finding me a hotel when I land.

charlesc91
10/5/15

Booked my flight with ease and no problems. I like the no hassle, no run around type of business they run. I will refer to others.

miltonw8
10/2/15

We've been planning this trip for a while now and are happy to report that we have successfully booked through the assistance of Wholesale Flights with flying colors. All that's left to do is pack!

jimr69
10/1/15

Jawdropping price for the ticket my wife and I purchased. Will use again in the future.

darrenh17
9/30/15

*****STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!!!!!***** I WILL MAKE THIS SIMPLE. This company operates at the risk of YOU losing your flight and ruining your vacation or trip. They win 90% of the time or more, but if you check BBB, you will see several "customers" have had that happen and the company refunds their money. Somehow, when I purchased what I thought was a "ticket," I received an email from Delta for $129.30 and 245,000 Sky Miles!!! I don't have Sky Miles so somebody else's account transferred those miles to me, charged my AMEX for the Delta fees, then a hefty nearly $6000 for 245,000 points by Wholesale Flights. People ask if they sell points, well, indirectly they have to since I have a receipt with somebody else's Sky Miles account and I set out to prove it. I demanded a refund and the owner/COO offered me $2000 IF, IF, IF and ONLY IF I removed any negative comments and left positive ones in their place....He also threatened to sue me for defamation of character for leaving my comments IF I took him to court. So not only have they taken my money, they are now trying to take my freedom of speech. I have not said a word that I can't back up with proof, so if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about this company, then I don't know what does. IMO, it seems I'm being paid to remove negative comments and leave false positive ones int their place. I could be wrong, but it sure does feel that way to me. IF you're feeling lucky go ahead and book it with them, if you're not, then suck it up and just go in economy. At least you know you will get on the flight and not have your ticket cancelled. Side note, I tried resolving it directly with the company directly, now it is with the BBB and next will be court. Look elsewhere if you want quality customer service, a real ticket (not a hidden award ticket that they shuffle miles around and then charge you ridiculous amounts.) Not to mention unscrupulous representatives that lie to you. My so called "agent" promised me he wouldn't book the flight without my final consent....well, you know how that went and shame on me for giving my cc #. I just thought it was to hold the ticket since he said I had a time frame in which to lock that fare in. High pressure sales tactics, bait and switch fares and despite what their website claims, they DO NOT HAVE EXCLUSIVE CONTRACTS WITH ANY AIRLINES!!!!! That statement is a flat out lie and it baffles me how they can leave it up there. Also, simply by using their site, your are agreeing to what is called a browse wrap (check Terms and Conditions at the bottom of their site.) Furthermore, they claim they occasionally "gift" customers points/miles. Anyone knows you can't gift miles to strangers and a customer is still a stranger and you can't gift miles.....Do your homework, check the BBB complaints, resolutions and do a general search on forums and other people's horrible experiences. Many are strikingly similar in their circumstances. IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!

eveb5
9/16/15

Fantastic flight assistance from Blake. He's now my new GO TO guy for all my flights.

anneb43
9/10/15

This trip would not have been possible if it were not for the help of Carina. At first I was feeling hopeless to find a flight that would fit my budget and was close to giving up. Fortunately I came across this website and spoke with Carina. She gave me a price that worked very well for me and even helped me with my hotel. Now I'm on my way to my dream vacation, thank you so much.

lz6
8/31/15

I used WholeSale Flights for the first time this year for a trip to London. I was recommended by a close friend who has used their services in the past for several trips. I must admit I was a little hesitant at first, however, I am pleased to say I was very happy with my experience. Dennis DeBattista was outstanding! He advised me how and when to book the trip. He was available to answer all my questions by email, phone and even text. Because of the time change, I live on the east coast, He made himself available during all hours. He was a gentleman and extremely knowledgeable in all travel related services. I would highly recommend the company and Dennis to anyone looking to book a first class or business class trip for a discount.

deborahs41
8/26/15

Brandon has helped us with 2 bookings now and we've also referred him to another couple who received the same excellent service. With these rates and courteousness, we will continue to book with him.

richardl75
8/21/15

Great online find. Was able to book my trip at a fraction of the cost. the service was good and responses to my requests are immediate. Will use again in the future.

lenab6
8/17/15

Brandon was able to accommodate our travel plans as well as book our hotels. Truly a one stop shop as he stated. we'll be doing more business with them in the future.

joyceh25
8/15/15

Very professional, courteous and great communication skills. Will book again.

dianah17
8/7/15

I'm happy to say that my booking with George at wholesale flights was successful. He saved me a great amount of money on my ticket and got me exactly the flight I was looking for.

suzannet6
7/31/15

Carina booked a flight for my husband and I and I am super excited for the trip. She did us a great deal of service by giving us a tremendous discount compared to prices I've seen elsewhere. She was very nice and patient, not pushy in any way and made it feel like she was part of the trip. Thanks Carina for your hard work, we'll talk to you soon!

charlesp39
7/24/15

I'm glad to have had the assistance of Frank for 2 years now with my business trips. He makes it easy to travel and he keeps me informed constantly of current specials. An agent that cares for the client, perfect.

henrys37
7/17/15

With the guidance of Kevin, I was able to book a low fare for my upcoming trip. Thanks Kevin.

stevene29
7/15/15

Frank is one the most efficient travel agents I have ever worked with. He provided exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. I would gladly book through him again.

alicer20
7/11/15

It was a pleasure working with George. He was able to get me booked on a moments notice as well as save me some money for the flight. I will surely work with him again.

lloydm27
7/9/15

Brian worked really hard to get the flights I wanted. I appreciate all his hard work.

carries31
7/6/15

This review is for Jason who helped us book our tickets to Rome. He gave us a great deal and saved us a lot of stress for looking for these flights. Thankfully we found him and he found us our flight.

dalen13
7/4/15

Can't wait to book with George again. He always manages to undercut other prices I've looked at. He's super friendly and works hard to earn my business.

janetn10
7/2/15

I've booked a couple of times with Wholesale and I am very satisfied with the services offered.

stevena34
6/30/15

Frank was able to assist me on my business flight booking. Along with his great upbeat demeanor, he was able to make me happy as well with a huge savings.

stuartb43
6/26/15

Difficult to contact, invariably get their answering machine.

They do not follow through, and ultimately had to take them to small claims court.

markg113
6/26/15

Booked twice with Brandon, no problems at all. very satisfied with his services.

daler24
6/24/15

Willis offered the best price and service among those I spoke with. Im glad I found him.

davido61
6/22/15

Jb was able to assist us on our trip with ease. He found a flight similar to what were looking for but for a fraction of the price. I would gladly recommend his services.

carolb76
6/18/15

Greg is a time saver and money saver. I love booking my flights through him because of his talent to find a great deal in the shortest amount of time possible. Thanks Greg

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/4/15
Answer
darrenh17
A: See my review, it might shed a little light on their operation.....
11/9/15