US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chrisw45

Thank you to the wholesale flights team for your help and efforts, I will surely book again. (in 76 reviews)

jenniferl65

He provided me with great customer service and also gave me a cheap price for my airfare. (in 27 reviews)

christopherm54

I expected nothing less from Kevin when he saved me so much yet again on another business class ticket. (in 72 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patb42
10/24/14

Just got done booking my flights with Dennis. Again and again, he finds me the best deal and makes booking flights a breeze. Also when I send him referrals, he treats them with the same courtesy and they always rave about his service.

ginab22
10/23/14

I'm glad i got the chance to talk to Blake before booking my ticket elsewhere. He's like a one stop shop, booking my flights, arranging my hotels and getting my rental cars too. I'm glad to have worked with him and will be referring him to others.

christopherm54
10/22/14

I expected nothing less from Kevin when he saved me so much yet again on another business class ticket. We've done business on several occasions, all of which went great.

sahronm
10/21/14

Jason was super helpful with my ticket booking. He gave me plenty of options to choose from, all within my price range. He also made suggestions and offered to book my hotels and car rentals while I'm at my destination. He truly is a symbol of great customer service.

jenniferl65
10/15/14

Just booked my flight to Africa with Frank. He provided me with great customer service and also gave me a cheap price for my airfare. i would be glad to call him again on my next trip.

williams295
10/14/14

I'm glad to have had the opportunity to work with Brian. Not only did he find me a great flight, he got me the best price and all the while providing me with exceptional service.

marthad14
10/13/14

Carina has been hands down the best travel agent I've worked with in a very long time. She does the work that needs to be done and finishes it all in a timely manner. She's easy to reach as well even on weekends. I will continue booking with her and passing her name along to others.

Tip for consumers: Ask for a promo code, sometimes they have 250.00 off right away if you're booking business or first

deborahs23
10/9/14

Michael saved me a bit more compared to the other places I've looked for my ticket to London. He was a good listener and was patient throughout the process even though it took a little bit longer due to me comparing prices with others.

danf31
10/8/14

Got exactly what I needed and wanted in a timely manner. It also helped that the agent was very courteous and helpful with any concerns and questions I had.

edwardi4
10/6/14

Prices were good and client services was excellent. I booked my ticket today and will be booking more with this company in the future.

tracyg24
10/2/14

On point customer service and prices unmatched by others I've booked with before. I'm sure to be a repeat client if all stays the same with this booking.

mindyc2
10/1/14

I was really happy that Alex was able to get me a great price on my ticket to France. He worked as best he could to get me within the price range I wanted to pay and the airline I wanted to fly. I would be glad to book with him again.

mariag56
9/25/14

The prices offered to me were less than what I was finding online. Also the agent assisting me was courteous and asked many questions about my trip and how to make it better for me. For me, the service was good enough to give it another try.

williamh74
9/24/14

I booked a round trip business class ticket with Kevin. At first he had a difficult time finding me a flight because I had my mind set to only a certain amount of airlines. Nevertheless he stayed at the task at hand and made a couple of phone calls to other agencies that he worked with. Eventually he found me a flight that I was happy with and the price was less than other companies I've checked. I would gladly book with him again in the future.

nadiac2
9/19/14

Every time I book a flight, I always seek the assistance of Dennis at wholesale flights. One reason being that he is very easy to reach and even accessible over the weekend (I always wonder, does this guy ever take a break). Other than that, he always manages to find me the best price for the flights that I need. Thank you Dennis for the great work.

alfredj10
9/16/14

I was very pleased with the level of customer service shown to me by Mike. The way he handled my booking was by far the best I've seen from a travel agent. I see him to be a reliable source for all my future flights.

caroln10
9/9/14

Thanks to the help of Jason, I was able to get a great deal on the trip I was planning. Not only did he help me with my flight, he also offered to book my hotels and car rentals. His superior customer service will keep me coming back for all future trips.

mariat26
8/27/14

Dennis helped me find my ticket and he did an excellent job. he kept everything simple for me and made my life that much easier. Will book again soon when the next trip comes up!

charlesf26
8/25/14

Greg was able to help me find the flight I was looking for at a bargain. He was friendly over the phone and was also quick to respond every time I sent him an email. Great service which deserves a second time around.

peterl70
8/22/14

Blake gave me exceptional service and it was pleasant for a change to deal with an actual person rather than just booking online. All of the questions I had were answered and Blake even went above and beyond by helping me book some hotels for my trip.

nicholass23
8/20/14

I was looking for a ticket to Hong Kong and was glad I found Blake. He helped me set up a great itinerary and found me a good deal on the airfare. I wouldn't think twice about booking with him again.

lindsayc19
8/19/14

Brian was both functional and friendly during the process of booking my ticket. I highly recommend him to others who require travel arrangements.

jamese34
8/18/14

I booked my tickets with Jb and I would not have asked for more from a travel agent. He was helpful, patient and adamant to get me a good deal which he succeeded in doing so. I would gladly book with him again.

shirleyc29
8/15/14

I booked a flight my flight with Mike. He worked very fast and got me exactly what I needed, also providing me with whatever else I asked for. Will use again.

williamk49
8/11/14

I was gathering information for a flight that my boss was looking for and had called a couple of places. By a stretch wholesale came in the cheapest and the service was much more inviting. George was very patient, accommodating and had the will to find me the best deal.

richardp55
8/8/14

I booked my ticket with Frank a while ago and recently had to change my dates. Frank was easy to reach and he was very quick to respond to my needs. within moments, he had a brand new flight for me and the best part of all was that the fee to change was only $90. The level of service that he has shown was by far the best that I've received. Thanks Frank for all the hard work and I look forward to getting my next ticket with you again.

sharonn8
8/6/14

Erin helped me book my tickets. She did a wonderful job and was very nice through the whole process. I'm already planning my next trip and getting ready to call he r again.

eugener8
8/5/14

I would recommend Jason to anyone. I've booked with him over and over again and every time, he produces the best prices and the best flights available. Thank you Jason.

georgeb75
8/1/14

I would have to say that this was the best service I've had from a travel agent yet. Kevin was very personable and related to my travel needs. He took into consideration all the things I told him I wanted and eventually found me the perfect flight. I would book any flight with him again in a heartbeat.

brandons39
7/30/14

I've booked a couple of tickets with them this year already and continue be treated like royalty as they say. The agents helping me are always accommodating and simply put, they give a heck of a deal on business or first class tickets.

georginam1
7/28/14

I could not have asked for more from wholesale flights. the agent helping me was very nice and accommodating. he helped me find the perfect flight and also made sure all my flights would work out according to the plans i gave him, he even offered to book my hotels. Wholesale flights is truly a one stop shop like the agent said.

bruceh40
7/25/14

I've booked with them before and everything seemed normal, over the phone travel agency with some good prices. Not until recently that I was really amazed. I had to book a last minute ticket just the other day and could not get a good price anywhere. Good thing wholesale came to mind. I gave Carina(agent who helped me last) a call and gave her the urgent details. in just a few moments, she had a great flight for me, one that I could stomach price wise. With this, I've kept her contact information for future use to lessen the stress and trouble of searching for a good priced flight.

ronalds48
7/24/14

Good straight forward service and good deals on business class tickets. Will do a repeat on the next trip.

patriciaa21
7/23/14

My experience with wholesale flights was nothing short of exceptional. From the start to finish, everything went great. My suggestion when you plan to travel, give Dennis a call, he is great!

theresac8
7/21/14

Just wanted to give thanks to Mike who made it possible for me to fly business class for less than 4k. I looked and looked for a long time and thought that it was impossible but luckily enough I got connected with him. He found me the flight I wanted and made the impossible possible.

hollyp3
7/17/14

Carina went over the top with helping us on our tickets. From finding us a good price and flight to picking our seats and special meals. He is a model of good customer service and I hope others are blessed with this kind of service as well.

bethm25
7/16/14

I like to do my research when it comes to my trips and I have to say that wholesale flights consistently comes up with the best fares and flights. No matter which airline I may be focused on, somehow, somewhere they pull out a deal for it. I'd say that they're the agency to beat when it comes to cheap business class flights.

vb14
7/15/14

Quick and simple. A good deal on a number of options and good client services. Would buy from them again.

richardm85
7/14/14

Booked 2 tickets with them now, both at very competitive pricing. Will be booking more soon and hoping for the same low prices.

charlesh57
7/14/14

Thanks to Frank, my wife and I booked a nonstop flight for a price I couldn't find anywhere else. I'm glad I waited and got to speak to him before booking. Next trip, he's the first person I'm calling.

emmam37
7/11/14

I was lucky that I checked this place out before I clicked purchase on another site. kevin helped me book my ticket and he did a spectacular job. He helped me get on a nonstop flight with a $1500 savings! time to spread the word about him and plan my next trip!

cherylg8
7/10/14

Their setup nicely put together. I sent my request through the website and in minutes I got a call from the travel agent. Soon enough they offered a couple of options and all I needed to do was choose the one i liked, all of which were within my budget and with reasonable flight times. Nice and simple!

janeb34
7/9/14

My sister booked a ticket through them so I wanted to see if they could help me on my flight as well. As you know some agencies are hit and miss with some flights, some good prices on some flights and some not so good prices on others. This was not the case in this situation, they managed to get my sister a great deal and me as well even if we were going on two completely different trips. I'm glad that this all worked out and plan to use them again on my next trip.

helenc18
7/9/14

Since using wholesale flights, we have seen a huge decrease in our travel costs. Their methods of finding airfares has shown to become very useful for avid travelers like ourselves. As always we are happy with the results that wholesale flights has shown and will always come back for more.

normanw12
7/8/14

I booked a flight through them not too long ago and was very satisfied with the service. The gentleman helping us was very nice and not once did he pressure us to buy right away. Eventually we picked his best suggestion for our travel arrangements and we were very happy with the decision we made.

rachelc25
7/7/14

Jb found me a flight that I just could not pass up. He booked me a flight on cathay pacific for almost half the price it was seling for online. At this rate, i'll be flying more often!

brendaa9
7/7/14

Frank found me a ticket instantly for a great deal. This is exactly what I was looking for, fast service, no run arounds and straight forward customer service.

deborahl12
7/3/14

When you call this agency, ask for Frank. He was very helpful and helped us book some tickets and did a splendid job. He gave us a couple of options, all of which were within our budget. We will be booking all our flights with him from here on out.

glendas4
7/3/14

Carina helped me through booking my flights. My flight consists of a couple of stops all around Europe and she helped me book all of my short stops and domestic flights. Thanks to her help, I'm now free to pack and and be excited for my trip.

janem37
7/2/14

Just got off of the phone with christine and I have to say that she is one hard worker. I called earlier this morning for a flight that I neglected to book for a lower price yesterday. She grinded it out and finally got back to me this afternoon with yesterdays pricing! I gladly booked and promised her more business from friends and family!