US Government's NSF

Tel: 877-857-6367
info@wholesale-flights.com

216 Reviews for Wholesale-Flights

Review Highlights

"Overall I was very satisfied with Wholesale Flights.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/19/14

Brian was both functional and friendly during the process of booking my ticket. I highly recommend him to others who require travel arrangements.

8/18/14

I booked my tickets with Jb and I would not have asked for more from a travel agent. He was helpful, patient and adamant to get me a good deal which he succeeded in doing so. I would gladly book with him again.

8/11/14

I was gathering information for a flight that my boss was looking for and had called a couple of places. By a stretch wholesale came in the cheapest and the service was much more inviting. George was very patient, accommodating and had the will to find me the best deal.

8/8/14

I booked my ticket with Frank a while ago and recently had to change my dates. Frank was easy to reach and he was very quick to respond to my needs. within moments, he had a brand new flight for me and the best part of all was that the fee to change was only $90. The level of service that he has shown was by far the best that I've received. Thanks Frank for all the hard work and I look forward to getting my next ticket with you again.

8/6/14

Erin helped me book my tickets. She did a wonderful job and was very nice through the whole process. I'm already planning my next trip and getting ready to call he r again.

8/5/14

I would recommend Jason to anyone. I've booked with him over and over again and every time, he produces the best prices and the best flights available. Thank you Jason.

8/1/14

I would have to say that this was the best service I've had from a travel agent yet. Kevin was very personable and related to my travel needs. He took into consideration all the things I told him I wanted and eventually found me the perfect flight. I would book any flight with him again in a heartbeat.

7/30/14

I've booked a couple of tickets with them this year already and continue be treated like royalty as they say. The agents helping me are always accommodating and simply put, they give a heck of a deal on business or first class tickets.

7/28/14

I could not have asked for more from wholesale flights. the agent helping me was very nice and accommodating. he helped me find the perfect flight and also made sure all my flights would work out according to the plans i gave him, he even offered to book my hotels. Wholesale flights is truly a one stop shop like the agent said.

7/25/14

I've booked with them before and everything seemed normal, over the phone travel agency with some good prices. Not until recently that I was really amazed. I had to book a last minute ticket just the other day and could not get a good price anywhere. Good thing wholesale came to mind. I gave Carina(agent who helped me last) a call and gave her the urgent details. in just a few moments, she had a great flight for me, one that I could stomach price wise. With this, I've kept her contact information for future use to lessen the stress and trouble of searching for a good priced flight.

7/24/14

Good straight forward service and good deals on business class tickets. Will do a repeat on the next trip.

7/23/14

My experience with wholesale flights was nothing short of exceptional. From the start to finish, everything went great. My suggestion when you plan to travel, give Dennis a call, he is great!

7/21/14

Just wanted to give thanks to Mike who made it possible for me to fly business class for less than 4k. I looked and looked for a long time and thought that it was impossible but luckily enough I got connected with him. He found me the flight I wanted and made the impossible possible.

7/16/14

I like to do my research when it comes to my trips and I have to say that wholesale flights consistently comes up with the best fares and flights. No matter which airline I may be focused on, somehow, somewhere they pull out a deal for it. I'd say that they're the agency to beat when it comes to cheap business class flights.

7/15/14

Quick and simple. A good deal on a number of options and good client services. Would buy from them again.

7/14/14

Booked 2 tickets with them now, both at very competitive pricing. Will be booking more soon and hoping for the same low prices.

7/14/14

Thanks to Frank, my wife and I booked a nonstop flight for a price I couldn't find anywhere else. I'm glad I waited and got to speak to him before booking. Next trip, he's the first person I'm calling.

7/10/14

Their setup nicely put together. I sent my request through the website and in minutes I got a call from the travel agent. Soon enough they offered a couple of options and all I needed to do was choose the one i liked, all of which were within my budget and with reasonable flight times. Nice and simple!

7/9/14

My sister booked a ticket through them so I wanted to see if they could help me on my flight as well. As you know some agencies are hit and miss with some flights, some good prices on some flights and some not so good prices on others. This was not the case in this situation, they managed to get my sister a great deal and me as well even if we were going on two completely different trips. I'm glad that this all worked out and plan to use them again on my next trip.

7/9/14

Since using wholesale flights, we have seen a huge decrease in our travel costs. Their methods of finding airfares has shown to become very useful for avid travelers like ourselves. As always we are happy with the results that wholesale flights has shown and will always come back for more.

7/7/14

Jb found me a flight that I just could not pass up. He booked me a flight on cathay pacific for almost half the price it was seling for online. At this rate, i'll be flying more often!

7/7/14

Frank found me a ticket instantly for a great deal. This is exactly what I was looking for, fast service, no run arounds and straight forward customer service.

7/3/14

When you call this agency, ask for Frank. He was very helpful and helped us book some tickets and did a splendid job. He gave us a couple of options, all of which were within our budget. We will be booking all our flights with him from here on out.

7/3/14

Carina helped me through booking my flights. My flight consists of a couple of stops all around Europe and she helped me book all of my short stops and domestic flights. Thanks to her help, I'm now free to pack and and be excited for my trip.

7/2/14

Just got off of the phone with christine and I have to say that she is one hard worker. I called earlier this morning for a flight that I neglected to book for a lower price yesterday. She grinded it out and finally got back to me this afternoon with yesterdays pricing! I gladly booked and promised her more business from friends and family!

7/2/14

I'm so glad I did my booking with Mike. Just recently, I had to make an unexpected change to my flight and Mike was there to help right away. I was in a race with time so good thing Mike works fast. i will be doing more business with him in the future.

7/1/14

We are fortunate to have worked with Christine. She was very patient and understanding to all our needs. Another plus is that she got us a great flight and price for our tickets to Rome. We would be glad to book with her again in the future.

6/25/14

Don't believe the many 5 star reviews...they are written by wholesale-flights.com (wf) themselves! I'm sure after I post this one, they will post a bunch of theirs to push mine to the bottom. After my wife got sick & we had to cancel our flights, Delta actually refunded our money with a letter from her Dr. They were non refundable tickets..."thanks, Delta". However, the refund was sent to the consolidator wf uses in Venezeula. They have a scam on converting US $ into Venezeula $ & make money on the conversion. And, we got NOTHING back! WF says the tickets are nonrefundable...even if Delta actually refunded the tickets to them! Avoid WF at all costs! They will steal your money if given the chance.

6/25/14

Got me a last minute ticket through Wholesale Flights for a steal. Paid about half of what the cost was elsewhere for a great flight and was treated like royalty. No second thoughts about booking with them again.

6/24/14

The display of professionalism at wholesale flights caught me by surprise. I have never been happier with a purchase and look forward to booking more through them in the future.

6/23/14

I was very satisfied with mu purchase at wholesale flights. the travel agent was very nice and helpful. She gave me a great price on the flight that I was looking for and overall provided me with a great customer experience. I will be recommending her to my colleagues.

6/12/14

I was referred to Kevin by a colleague. At first I was a bit hesitant because I've been booking with another agency for a while now. To my surprise, after comparison, Kevin's price came under the price of the others by a huge margin. With this kind of savings, I'm looking to switch. Thanks for the great work Kevin.

6/6/14

I was fortunate enough to find George at wholesale flights. Managing flights on my own was getting very hectic and expensive. George made it so that this would never happen again. I've booked with him 3 times now all of which went through flawlessly. Thanks George!

5/29/14

Thanks to the assistance of Dennis, I was able to book an affordable flight. With a little bit of adjustments to my dates, he was able to keep the cost down. I will be using him from now on for future travels.

5/14/14

It's hard to imagine how I've never worked with wholesale flights before. They have a great staff and best of all low prices for business and first class. Surprised and delighted to have found them.

5/13/14

I've been purchasing all my business travel with Carina for the past couple of months. Great personality and always striving to look for the best deal even if she's lined up a flight for me already. She has the need to suggest another option that's more economical and that may be more comfortable for me. Thanks Carina for all the great help!

5/9/14

I got the chance to work with Jason. He was by far the easiest travel agent to talk to. He was a great listener and he prioritized all my restrictions for my travel. He truly has made my upcoming flight an experience to remember.

5/7/14

Thanks to Blake, we got a great deal on our tickets to France. It was so hard finding the exact times we wanted at a good price. Luckily for us we connected with Blake who was determined to save us some serious dough!

5/1/14

Been a client of Frank's for some time now. Always a pleasure to work with because of the great prices and superb service. Thank you Frank!

2/3/14

We initially had different scenarios for our trip which made the booking a little bit harder to make. Gladly, we connected with Dennis. He was very helpful the whole time and instead of getting impatient whenever we threw him another curve ball in our trip, he stayed professional, courteous and willing to help. we will surely use him again in future trips.

1/24/14

Alex did a fantastic job. He helped me find a perfect flight and an affordable price. I plan on booking many more trips with him.

1/22/14

I've booked multiple times with Wholesale Flights now and they're always up to par in my book. Flying business class all the time gets expensive so it's a good thing I've got the right contact to make the prices a little bit easier to bear.

1/16/14

Booking with wholesale flight worked out for me. Cameron was who I spoke with and he did a great job. From finding me a flight I want, to getting me my exact dates and to getting me the best price possible. A well deserved 5 star rating.

1/8/14

We just arrived back from a booking we made through wholesale flights. Everything went well from the purchase to the check in to the flight over and back. We will be booking with them from now on.

1/6/14

I just booked a ticket with wholesale flights and all i can say is wow. The agent was very helpful, no run arounds, the process was fast and best of all, the price was very cheap. I won;t think twice about calling them again for my next flight.

1/1/14

I recently flew Sydney - London - North America and NY - Sydney. I should have been suspicious when I first booked the flights as I have to chase them the whole time to get things done but despite that I had good flights to the UK and Canada.

However having turned up to catch my flight to Chicago I found that the booking had been cancelled by United's fraud department leaving me stuck. I had to purchase an additional ticket at outrageous rates to continue my trip. No explanation from Wholesale flights on the subject and still (1 month later) waiting for a refund.

Despite booking the flight in June my return flights in December never good confirmed and it required constant emails (forget the phone they never talk to you). Finally I got a flight at the last minute and not even close to the flight I had paid for it was a 30 hour all stops.

NEVER use these guys if something goes wrong you have no comeback. Their customer service skills are non existent and it is impossible to call them.

I am still fighting to get my money back !

12/4/13

George did a fine job with our tickets. He found us the best price we could get with a good flight. We will use his services again in the future.

12/3/13

Jason was a big help in my booking. I’m in Australia and getting in contact with him wasn’t difficult at all. He was always accessible when needed. Very reliable service that I can recommend to anyone.

11/26/13

After booking with Julian for the second time, I can honestly say that his service is always great. He’s booked me 2 great flights and saved me a lot of money and that’s why I’ve also already recommended him to some of my friends and family.

11/20/13

This was my first booking with wholesale and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Good service mixed with cheap prices only equals the great results. Will book again soon.

The Best Travel Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber