US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jeffb20

"Overall I was very satisfied with Wholesale Flights. (in 81 reviews)

jenniferl65

He provided me with great customer service and also gave me a cheap price for my airfare. (in 28 reviews)

williamh74

I booked a round trip business class ticket with Kevin. (in 73 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lizl17
12/12/14

Just booked my flight with Alex. He offered me the lowest price and he was very nice to talk to. I will have to try them out again in the future.

adelel1
12/11/14

With the help of Jason, we were able to book our flights to Europe for next year. he saved us a great deal of money and found us a fantastic flight. he also helped us book our hotels. Just fantastic service and great pricing!

franks73
12/9/14

Our Europe trip was organized by Kevin. Thankfully we connected with him because we almost paid more through another agency. He was very patient with us looking through many options and dates and was able to find us set dates that work out perfectly. Hopefully he can give us a great deal on our next trip as well.

suzym4
12/8/14

I just wanted to thank Josh for helping us book our tickets. He saved us a great deal of time and money.

wendym29
12/5/14

I have nothing but good experiences with wholesale flights. My agent Carina is great to speak with and the management isn't afraid to step in when I have additional questions or need further assistance. Overall, great prices all the time and super service.

ritav1
12/3/14

It's always a pleasure working with Mike. Whenever I send him a flight to look for, he's always quick to respond. By now, he knows all of my preferences and molds my trip around them. Of course, pricing is a big factor as well, he always gets me a good deal on business or first. Glad I found him.

maryp57
11/25/14

I just love that our company chose wholesale flights to book all our company travel. It's so easy to get a hold of someone and even easier to get a great flight.

ledab
11/19/14

Thanks to the assistance of Kevin, I was able to save a ton on my business class ticket. I suggest calling him when contacting wholesale flights.

tracyc41
11/17/14

Blake makes it so easy to make a flight booking. Whenever I need to make plans, I just send him a quick email and he responds quickly with several options. He's also easy to reach as well when I'm on the actual trip just in case I'm in need to make any changes. This level of service keeps me coming back over and over again.

elaines21
11/12/14

Just wrapped up booking my ticket with Dennis. Overall, he was very personable and offered me in my opinion the best service I've had in a long time. I will definitely book with him again.

karend43
11/10/14

I booked our flights with Frank and he was very helpful. From the moment we got on the phone, he did nothing but ask us what our preferences were and what would work best for us. Luckily we found him online. Not only did he save us money, but he provided us with great customer service too.

dand55
11/7/14

Booking through wholesale could not be any easier. They called me within minutes of submitting a request on their website and was quick to find me several flight options. I picked what I liked and that was history. I'll be using wholesale flights more often from now on.

stevenc59
11/5/14

I just booked a ticket with Carina and it was an easy process overall. I sent in a request initially on the wholesale flights website and she called me within minutes. In no time, she had all my details and specific needs throughout my trip. She found me a great flight with great connections and as I compared her pricing with other websites for the same flight, I noticed a significant difference in price so we proceeded to book my trip. Not only did she provide a great service, she saved me a lot on my tickets as well. On my next trip, I would gladly call her again.

jamess209
11/3/14

I've worked with them a number of times already and each time is flawless. Quick and easy and best of all, cheap. I also love the fact that they are easy to reach and call asap when I send them an email with a query.

henryr23
10/31/14

Booking my ticket with Frank is always a breeze. he's always just a call away or an email away and he's great at communicating back. As always, he finds me the flights that I want and offers the best price available.

jamesg102
10/30/14

Fantastic work with my tickets. kevin was exceptional and very entertaining as well. i would gladly refer him to my colleagues.

renec24
10/29/14

As always, Carina was fantastic on my latest flight reservation. She took the time to make sure that everything was up to par with my needs and always volunteers to book my hotels and cars. She's the best!

calrenceh
10/28/14

Blake was very easy to work with. Great with communicating and reliable when finding my last minute flight. I will book with him again.

patb42
10/24/14

Just got done booking my flights with Dennis. Again and again, he finds me the best deal and makes booking flights a breeze. Also when I send him referrals, he treats them with the same courtesy and they always rave about his service.

ginab22
10/23/14

I'm glad i got the chance to talk to Blake before booking my ticket elsewhere. He's like a one stop shop, booking my flights, arranging my hotels and getting my rental cars too. I'm glad to have worked with him and will be referring him to others.

christopherm54
10/22/14

I expected nothing less from Kevin when he saved me so much yet again on another business class ticket. We've done business on several occasions, all of which went great.

sahronm
10/21/14

Jason was super helpful with my ticket booking. He gave me plenty of options to choose from, all within my price range. He also made suggestions and offered to book my hotels and car rentals while I'm at my destination. He truly is a symbol of great customer service.

jenniferl65
10/15/14

Just booked my flight to Africa with Frank. He provided me with great customer service and also gave me a cheap price for my airfare. i would be glad to call him again on my next trip.

williams295
10/14/14

I'm glad to have had the opportunity to work with Brian. Not only did he find me a great flight, he got me the best price and all the while providing me with exceptional service.

marthad14
10/13/14

Carina has been hands down the best travel agent I've worked with in a very long time. She does the work that needs to be done and finishes it all in a timely manner. She's easy to reach as well even on weekends. I will continue booking with her and passing her name along to others.

Tip for consumers: Ask for a promo code, sometimes they have 250.00 off right away if you're booking business or first

deborahs23
10/9/14

Michael saved me a bit more compared to the other places I've looked for my ticket to London. He was a good listener and was patient throughout the process even though it took a little bit longer due to me comparing prices with others.

danf31
10/8/14

Got exactly what I needed and wanted in a timely manner. It also helped that the agent was very courteous and helpful with any concerns and questions I had.

edwardi4
10/6/14

Prices were good and client services was excellent. I booked my ticket today and will be booking more with this company in the future.

tracyg24
10/2/14

On point customer service and prices unmatched by others I've booked with before. I'm sure to be a repeat client if all stays the same with this booking.

mindyc2
10/1/14

I was really happy that Alex was able to get me a great price on my ticket to France. He worked as best he could to get me within the price range I wanted to pay and the airline I wanted to fly. I would be glad to book with him again.

mariag56
9/25/14

The prices offered to me were less than what I was finding online. Also the agent assisting me was courteous and asked many questions about my trip and how to make it better for me. For me, the service was good enough to give it another try.

williamh74
9/24/14

I booked a round trip business class ticket with Kevin. At first he had a difficult time finding me a flight because I had my mind set to only a certain amount of airlines. Nevertheless he stayed at the task at hand and made a couple of phone calls to other agencies that he worked with. Eventually he found me a flight that I was happy with and the price was less than other companies I've checked. I would gladly book with him again in the future.

nadiac2
9/19/14

Every time I book a flight, I always seek the assistance of Dennis at wholesale flights. One reason being that he is very easy to reach and even accessible over the weekend (I always wonder, does this guy ever take a break). Other than that, he always manages to find me the best price for the flights that I need. Thank you Dennis for the great work.

alfredj10
9/16/14

I was very pleased with the level of customer service shown to me by Mike. The way he handled my booking was by far the best I've seen from a travel agent. I see him to be a reliable source for all my future flights.

caroln10
9/9/14

Thanks to the help of Jason, I was able to get a great deal on the trip I was planning. Not only did he help me with my flight, he also offered to book my hotels and car rentals. His superior customer service will keep me coming back for all future trips.

mariat26
8/27/14

Dennis helped me find my ticket and he did an excellent job. he kept everything simple for me and made my life that much easier. Will book again soon when the next trip comes up!

charlesf26
8/25/14

Greg was able to help me find the flight I was looking for at a bargain. He was friendly over the phone and was also quick to respond every time I sent him an email. Great service which deserves a second time around.

peterl70
8/22/14

Blake gave me exceptional service and it was pleasant for a change to deal with an actual person rather than just booking online. All of the questions I had were answered and Blake even went above and beyond by helping me book some hotels for my trip.

nicholass23
8/20/14

I was looking for a ticket to Hong Kong and was glad I found Blake. He helped me set up a great itinerary and found me a good deal on the airfare. I wouldn't think twice about booking with him again.

lindsayc19
8/19/14

Brian was both functional and friendly during the process of booking my ticket. I highly recommend him to others who require travel arrangements.

jamese34
8/18/14

I booked my tickets with Jb and I would not have asked for more from a travel agent. He was helpful, patient and adamant to get me a good deal which he succeeded in doing so. I would gladly book with him again.

shirleyc29
8/15/14

I booked a flight my flight with Mike. He worked very fast and got me exactly what I needed, also providing me with whatever else I asked for. Will use again.

williamk49
8/11/14

I was gathering information for a flight that my boss was looking for and had called a couple of places. By a stretch wholesale came in the cheapest and the service was much more inviting. George was very patient, accommodating and had the will to find me the best deal.

richardp55
8/8/14

I booked my ticket with Frank a while ago and recently had to change my dates. Frank was easy to reach and he was very quick to respond to my needs. within moments, he had a brand new flight for me and the best part of all was that the fee to change was only $90. The level of service that he has shown was by far the best that I've received. Thanks Frank for all the hard work and I look forward to getting my next ticket with you again.

sharonn8
8/6/14

Erin helped me book my tickets. She did a wonderful job and was very nice through the whole process. I'm already planning my next trip and getting ready to call he r again.

eugener8
8/5/14

I would recommend Jason to anyone. I've booked with him over and over again and every time, he produces the best prices and the best flights available. Thank you Jason.

georgeb75
8/1/14

I would have to say that this was the best service I've had from a travel agent yet. Kevin was very personable and related to my travel needs. He took into consideration all the things I told him I wanted and eventually found me the perfect flight. I would book any flight with him again in a heartbeat.

brandons39
7/30/14

I've booked a couple of tickets with them this year already and continue be treated like royalty as they say. The agents helping me are always accommodating and simply put, they give a heck of a deal on business or first class tickets.

georginam1
7/28/14

I could not have asked for more from wholesale flights. the agent helping me was very nice and accommodating. he helped me find the perfect flight and also made sure all my flights would work out according to the plans i gave him, he even offered to book my hotels. Wholesale flights is truly a one stop shop like the agent said.

bruceh40
7/25/14

I've booked with them before and everything seemed normal, over the phone travel agency with some good prices. Not until recently that I was really amazed. I had to book a last minute ticket just the other day and could not get a good price anywhere. Good thing wholesale came to mind. I gave Carina(agent who helped me last) a call and gave her the urgent details. in just a few moments, she had a great flight for me, one that I could stomach price wise. With this, I've kept her contact information for future use to lessen the stress and trouble of searching for a good priced flight.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: We had a bad experience last week when United canceled our flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco on our return home. We were told that the mileage for our ticket had been used already and our seats were canceled so we would have to purchase new tickets. United said their security picked up that we has bought tickets from an operator in the States that was selling mileage which was illegal.
How did we manage to fly out without problems but had to purchase new tickets to get home?
We were refunded the money by Wholesale Flights which we appreciated very much but the stress was something we could have done without. How often does this happen?
11/20/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?