US Government's NSF

502 Burlway Rd
Burlingame, CA 94010, US
Tel: 877-857-6367
info@wholesale-flights.com

People interested in Wholesale-Flights are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jeffb20

"Overall I was very satisfied with Wholesale Flights. (in 91 reviews)

jenniferl65

He provided me with great customer service and also gave me a cheap price for my airfare. (in 30 reviews)

marthad14

Carina has been hands down the best travel agent I've worked with in a very long time. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

deborahs41
8/26/15

Brandon has helped us with 2 bookings now and we've also referred him to another couple who received the same excellent service. With these rates and courteousness, we will continue to book with him.

richardl75
8/21/15

Great online find. Was able to book my trip at a fraction of the cost. the service was good and responses to my requests are immediate. Will use again in the future.

lenab6
8/17/15

Brandon was able to accommodate our travel plans as well as book our hotels. Truly a one stop shop as he stated. we'll be doing more business with them in the future.

joyceh25
8/15/15

Very professional, courteous and great communication skills. Will book again.

dianah17
8/7/15

I'm happy to say that my booking with George at wholesale flights was successful. He saved me a great amount of money on my ticket and got me exactly the flight I was looking for.

suzannet6
7/31/15

Carina booked a flight for my husband and I and I am super excited for the trip. She did us a great deal of service by giving us a tremendous discount compared to prices I've seen elsewhere. She was very nice and patient, not pushy in any way and made it feel like she was part of the trip. Thanks Carina for your hard work, we'll talk to you soon!

charlesp39
7/24/15

I'm glad to have had the assistance of Frank for 2 years now with my business trips. He makes it easy to travel and he keeps me informed constantly of current specials. An agent that cares for the client, perfect.

henrys37
7/17/15

With the guidance of Kevin, I was able to book a low fare for my upcoming trip. Thanks Kevin.

stevene29
7/15/15

Frank is one the most efficient travel agents I have ever worked with. He provided exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. I would gladly book through him again.

alicer20
7/11/15

It was a pleasure working with George. He was able to get me booked on a moments notice as well as save me some money for the flight. I will surely work with him again.

lloydm27
7/9/15

Brian worked really hard to get the flights I wanted. I appreciate all his hard work.

carries31
7/6/15

This review is for Jason who helped us book our tickets to Rome. He gave us a great deal and saved us a lot of stress for looking for these flights. Thankfully we found him and he found us our flight.

dalen13
7/4/15

Can't wait to book with George again. He always manages to undercut other prices I've looked at. He's super friendly and works hard to earn my business.

janetn10
7/2/15

I've booked a couple of times with Wholesale and I am very satisfied with the services offered.

stevena34
6/30/15

Frank was able to assist me on my business flight booking. Along with his great upbeat demeanor, he was able to make me happy as well with a huge savings.

stuartb43
6/26/15

Difficult to contact, invariably get their answering machine.

They do not follow through, and ultimately had to take them to small claims court.

markg113
6/26/15

Booked twice with Brandon, no problems at all. very satisfied with his services.

daler24
6/24/15

Willis offered the best price and service among those I spoke with. Im glad I found him.

davido61
6/22/15

Jb was able to assist us on our trip with ease. He found a flight similar to what were looking for but for a fraction of the price. I would gladly recommend his services.

carolb76
6/18/15

Greg is a time saver and money saver. I love booking my flights through him because of his talent to find a great deal in the shortest amount of time possible. Thanks Greg

franciss34
6/17/15

When I'm in need of a flight, I make certain that Carina at wholesale is the first person I call. It usually is the last call I need to make to finalize my flights too. She's always under the market price for my trips and she provides a great deal of service in regards to getting back to my request, making it seamless and painless and taking care of the particulars like seats and meals. I'm glad I found her.

denniss78
6/15/15

Bought my ticket with Jason for the 2nd time. truly an expert at his craft. Saved me hundreds if not thousands on the last 2 tickets and hopefully more in the future.

julias43
6/12/15

Carina was most helpful, attentive to detail and pleasing to speak with. I booked my flight with ease and am looking forward to using her services again.

anig8
6/11/15

Brandon is the best! Not only was he professional, courteous, kind and efficient, he got me the best deal from LAX to Paris! He pulled off some pretty demanding requests too: he put me on the same flight as my girlfriend who had already bought her ticket, and was unfortunate to book directly through Air France and pay triple (! ) but also he secured another ticket for my boyfriend who was meeting me in Europe but wanted to be on the same flight with me on the return! He ended up getting two customers because of his efforts!
I initially had some other companies helping me but not one of them had the same manner and commitment that Brandon executed, to make me feel like he was really willing and able to help me and followed through. Trust is an important component to any business and this will 100% make me a returning customer!
Thank you Brandon!! ~ Ani

lisas161
6/9/15

Just got done with my booking and I couldn't be any happier. In addition to finding the flight we wanted, we also saved hundreds on airfare.

earlw9
6/8/15

Booking made easy. I worked with Brandon and he's a wiz with flights. Saved me some money and provided great service. Will book again soon.

royg29
6/5/15

Brian is brilliant, he found us a flight within minutes and saved us enough money to buy the next flight. I will definitely use him again.

margaretw25
6/4/15

This is the third time i've booked with Mike and each time has been splendid. He's easy to reach and easy to work with. He's saved me money each and every time and my flights went smoother than ever. I'll continue booking with him for a very long time.

adriand16
6/2/15

George was willing to do whatever it took to get me a flight. His perseverance prevailed which won me over as a client for life. Truly depicts the perfect travel agent.

michaelp146
5/29/15

Really Good Website i can easily find my destination, Recommend to everybody.

larryk32
5/23/15

George was able to help us book our tickets in a timely manner all the while saving us money on airfare. Definitely a great choice travel agency.

williamp66
5/20/15

Thanks to the assistance of Kevin,My wife and I have been able to save almost $10000 in total with the 2 trips that we've booked with him. Truly a gentleman over the phone and an expert at finding cheap fares.

tracyd27
5/19/15

Within minutes of speaking with Jay, he was able to find us a flight we could work with as well as saving us thousands along the way. Truly an artist at what he does. We'll be passing his info along to others.

charlya3
5/15/15

With my fiance being a European citizen, and myself American, the transcontinental life we're building means dealing with visa related time restrictions, business commitments in multiple countries and quite often last minute needs and/or changes to our travel plans. The fact that we do our best to travel together only adds twice as much pressure to our transactions at times. Kevin is always so great at finding the best possible options for us at a good price.

That said, it can be easy to book a flight and be happy when all goes well. The true test however comes when something happens and you need to cancel/reschedule... etc.

Kevin has been right there to help us with warmth, urgency and diligence. We even had a situation where we needed to cancel a set of flights one day before departure, and then rebook new flights the next day for the following day —Kevin immediately located the emergency flight we needed less that 24 hours before the departure time and helped us maximize the use of credit from the flights we'd had to cancel the day before —and he had a super solution oriented attitude throughout so I felt like I had a partner working with me!

Obviously Wholesale Flights is a great company to deal with, but with other companies out there I have to admit that Kevin's exceptional customer service is the factor that put Wholesale Flights at the top of our list!

Thank YOU Kevin!

craign15
5/9/15

I've booked over and over with Frank. He always does a great job and is always easy to reach whenever I'm in need of a flight.

wendyw34
5/7/15

Blake kept everything simple and easy to understand. He offered us a great flight with a great price so we decided to book with him. Im sure the next time we fly, he will be our first option.

clarenceb22
5/5/15

I was searching for an affordable business class ticket and was happy to have found this company. With his exceptional service and great price, I gladly booked my ticket with Frank.

howardl11
5/4/15

Absolutely love the customer service and level of hard work these guys put into each one of my trips. Could not be any better!

susank49
5/1/15

so far so good. I've booked 3 tickets in total now with Dennis and I can honestly say that I am a happy client. He takes care of business in a very professional manner all the while finding me great prices along the way. Thanks Dennis.

florencem19
4/30/15

Fantastic find for airline tickets. Agent was very helpful and informative. Can;t wait to book my next flight with them.

lucya6
4/24/15

Quick, affordable and efficient. Didn't take long for Kevin to find me a great flight. He was easy to reach and was great to work with.

jamesc213
4/22/15

Just got finished with my booking and I am very happy with the outcome. Blake was a great travel agent and I'm sure we'll be keeping in touch for a very long while.

barryp12
4/21/15

Josh booked a flight for me and my wife in business class. It was very pleasant working with him and at the same time affordable. Will use him again in the future.

frankh61
4/17/15

I booked a ticket with Christine and I could not be any happier. She saved me a lot of money for the flight that I wanted. Previously I spent hours and hours shopping through other agencies but none could compare to the quote given to me by Christine. I'll surely call her again the next time I fly.

jasminel3
4/15/15

Greg was being helpful from the moment we spoke on the phone. He found me a great deal for my business trip which I could not find elsewhere. I would be more than glad to book with him again in the future.

michellew62
4/14/15

I'm so happy to book with George every time. He is super nice and gives plenty of attention to my travel needs. I've already referred him to many of my co workers and family. Thanks a bunch George!

carmenv13
4/13/15

Time and time again, we've booked with Carina. She keeps us updated with the best deals to our destinations as well as adding her personal touch to every booking. Before and after every trip, she has checked in with us asking how everything is and how everything went. The level of service is unbound. We strongly recommend her services.

nataliep18
4/10/15

Fantastic service, amazing prices and delightful travel agent. Will use again for the future.

shanel23
4/7/15

Our budget for our european trip was on the lower end but luckily we found wholesale flights. Greg worked very hard to find us a flight that met our standards as well as fit our budget. I'm glad to have found this place and be rid of the hassle and stress of booking on my own. Europe, here we come!

carolm76
4/6/15

Adam V. was very patient and he had the answers to all my questions. Even though I had switched my flight itinerary multiple times, he stayed patient and found me a great deal either way. I suggest giving him a call when you want a great agent and price.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: We had a bad experience last week when United canceled our flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco on our return home. We were told that the mileage for our ticket had been used already and our seats were canceled so we would have to purchase new tickets. United said their security picked up that we has bought tickets from an operator in the States that was selling mileage which was illegal.
How did we manage to fly out without problems but had to purchase new tickets to get home?
We were refunded the money by Wholesale Flights which we appreciated very much but the stress was something we could have done without. How often does this happen?
11/20/12
Add your answer
Q: I only use a DEBIT card, for online purchases, my card has the master card logo on it. Will you accept it?
I understand that my purchase will have to be cleared, before I get my ticket.
PLEASE let me know, A.S.A.P.?! THANK U!
5/11/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Wholesale-Flights?