US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jeffb20

"Overall I was very satisfied with Wholesale Flights. (in 88 reviews)

jenniferl65

He provided me with great customer service and also gave me a cheap price for my airfare. (in 28 reviews)

williamh74

I booked a round trip business class ticket with Kevin. (in 73 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jasminel3
4/15/15

Greg was being helpful from the moment we spoke on the phone. He found me a great deal for my business trip which I could not find elsewhere. I would be more than glad to book with him again in the future.

michellew62
4/14/15

I'm so happy to book with George every time. He is super nice and gives plenty of attention to my travel needs. I've already referred him to many of my co workers and family. Thanks a bunch George!

carmenv13
4/13/15

Time and time again, we've booked with Carina. She keeps us updated with the best deals to our destinations as well as adding her personal touch to every booking. Before and after every trip, she has checked in with us asking how everything is and how everything went. The level of service is unbound. We strongly recommend her services.

shanel23
4/7/15

Our budget for our european trip was on the lower end but luckily we found wholesale flights. Greg worked very hard to find us a flight that met our standards as well as fit our budget. I'm glad to have found this place and be rid of the hassle and stress of booking on my own. Europe, here we come!

carolm76
4/6/15

Adam V. was very patient and he had the answers to all my questions. Even though I had switched my flight itinerary multiple times, he stayed patient and found me a great deal either way. I suggest giving him a call when you want a great agent and price.

melissah39
4/3/15

I'm glad to have found George. he not only saved me money, he provided me with excellent service as well. I'll be booking all my flights with him from now on.

mattf32
3/30/15

George was pleasant to talk with. Gave us great deals for our flights and saved us about $2000 compared to online prices. We will have to call him again for our next trip!

aidal
3/27/15

I've booked twice now with george and he is amazing. He's found me a great deal twice now and I'm hoping for more to come.

davidp125
3/26/15

Adam was very helpful with our booking. He searched and searched until he found us a deal that we could afford. Not only that, he was very informative as well, given that we don't travel much and have plenty of questions with the ever changing airline policies. Thanks to him, our trip is set and we have nothing else to do but wait and relax.

gregoryd17
3/23/15

Time and time again, Carina has made it convenient and affordable for me to take my business as well as my family trips. Every time I need a flight, I just send her an email with the details and she takes it away from there. Always a pleasure to work with.

emmanuelp5
3/20/15

Booking through the phone is a lot less painless than I thought! With the help of Kevin, I was able to book my trip exactly as I wanted it, picked my seats and request my flight preferences within an hour. I'm glad i found the site and I'm sure I'll be using them again.

ryang26
3/17/15

Booked a flight from George a couple of months ago and just got back. Can't complain, everything went well and I got what I was promised. I would be glad to use his service again.

williamb112
3/16/15

What a great online find and definitely a pleasure to work with. I spoke with Frank and he delivered with every promise. Will book again in the future.

stephaniet24
3/11/15

After hearing great comments from a friend and reading rave reviews about Kevin, I decided to give him a call about my upcoming flight. Not only did he find me the flight I was looking for, he saved me a lot of money on it too and even managed to upgrade me to first class on the way back. I'm so happy to be referred and am planning to leave the whole internet booking behind.

geraldl22
3/9/15

I've booked two flights with Greg since finding him through the wholesale flights website. Each time has not only been fantastic, but time saving and money saving as well. I've already referred him to others which would hopefully benefit them as much as it has benefited me.

joleneb3
3/6/15

Not only was George helpful, he was really patience and very nice as well. he found me a great flight and I was happy with the price. I'll be recommending him to others I know.

vincentw19
3/4/15

Adam helped me book my ticket in an instant. I've spent hours and hours looking for a good flight with a good price and luckily I stumbled upon wholesale flights. Adam was not only friendly and helpful, he was very informed as well with all the questions I had. He will surely be the first call I make the next time I have travel plans.

charlesg47
2/12/15

Glad to have found a reliable resource for my yearly travel. The agent was courteous and was easy to get a hold of throughout the process. I was offered a great deal on a great flight and booked right away. I surely pass along the savings to others.

alexiss24
2/10/15

I'm so glad I found this place online and so happy to have worked on my flight with Carina. Not only was she super helpful, she was also adamant to find me the best price. Initially, she already found me a great flight with a good price but continued to work on it to find something even better. She shopped my trip through a couple of her consolidators and eventually found me a great connecting flight and it was so much cheaper than what was quoted to me by another agency. The price wasn't the only factor in my booking, the service she provided also played a big part. I'm sure I'll be booking with her again in the future.

farrahc
2/6/15

I was referred to wholesale flights by a friend and was glad to work with them on my flight. I got connected with Mike, who worked really hard to get me a ticket within my price range. He offered me multiple options with prices that varied and we came to a conclusion with a flight I was comfortable with. I'm glad he saved me some money and will be passing the word along to my other friends as well.

antonioc30
2/2/15

I was pleased with my purchase through wholesale flights. I'm glad that with the assistance of Greg, I was able to find the flight that I needed and at the same time save some money. I will surely make use of his services again.

gertrudey
1/29/15

From the start, Jb was very helpful and was eager to help. He researched and found me a fantastic flight and was even able to lower the price when I asked for a better discount. I can't wait for my upcoming trip and I'm sure I'll be booking with Jb on the next one as well.

joet45
1/23/15

I just got done booking my flight with Greg and all i have to say is WOW. this guy is amazing, from the attitude all the way down to the work ethic. He booked me a great flight and I paid way way less than what I was finding on other sites and other agencies. Cool guy, low prices, just WOW.

cecilleb
1/21/15

The folks at wholesale flights made it easy for me to do my planning. I called in and spoke with Mike. First off, he was very helpful and answered every question I had. It didn't take him long to find me a flight that suited my needs and fit right within my budget. Thanks to his help, I'm all set and ready to fly.

gabriels35
1/19/15

I'm glad I booked with Greg at Wholesale Flights. He was super helpful, not rushing at any moment and was very determined to save us money on our tickets. I would gladly recommend him to others and will surely be using him to book future flights again.

donnas56
1/8/15

We've booked time and time again with Carina and each time has been wonderful. She always accommodates our calls, emails and requests. Best of all, she works very hard to get us the best price on our tickets. We'll continue booking with her with this kind of service and dedication.

rachelr20
1/5/15

I was very satisfied with my booking thanks to the help of Jason. he was very pleasant to speak with, super informative with all my questions and was very eager to get me a great price in which he succeeded. i will have to book with him again in the future!

chads11
12/23/14

I had the most pleasant experience booking my ticket with Greg. Not only was he helpful in every way, he was also very courteous and industrious. Eventually he found an itinerary and price I could not pass up. Thanks for the great work and hope to work with you again soon Greg.

lizl17
12/12/14

Just booked my flight with Alex. He offered me the lowest price and he was very nice to talk to. I will have to try them out again in the future.

adelel1
12/11/14

With the help of Jason, we were able to book our flights to Europe for next year. he saved us a great deal of money and found us a fantastic flight. he also helped us book our hotels. Just fantastic service and great pricing!

franks73
12/9/14

Our Europe trip was organized by Kevin. Thankfully we connected with him because we almost paid more through another agency. He was very patient with us looking through many options and dates and was able to find us set dates that work out perfectly. Hopefully he can give us a great deal on our next trip as well.

suzym4
12/8/14

I just wanted to thank Josh for helping us book our tickets. He saved us a great deal of time and money.

wendym29
12/5/14

I have nothing but good experiences with wholesale flights. My agent Carina is great to speak with and the management isn't afraid to step in when I have additional questions or need further assistance. Overall, great prices all the time and super service.

ritav1
12/3/14

It's always a pleasure working with Mike. Whenever I send him a flight to look for, he's always quick to respond. By now, he knows all of my preferences and molds my trip around them. Of course, pricing is a big factor as well, he always gets me a good deal on business or first. Glad I found him.

maryp57
11/25/14

I just love that our company chose wholesale flights to book all our company travel. It's so easy to get a hold of someone and even easier to get a great flight.

ledab
11/19/14

Thanks to the assistance of Kevin, I was able to save a ton on my business class ticket. I suggest calling him when contacting wholesale flights.

tracyc41
11/17/14

Blake makes it so easy to make a flight booking. Whenever I need to make plans, I just send him a quick email and he responds quickly with several options. He's also easy to reach as well when I'm on the actual trip just in case I'm in need to make any changes. This level of service keeps me coming back over and over again.

elaines21
11/12/14

Just wrapped up booking my ticket with Dennis. Overall, he was very personable and offered me in my opinion the best service I've had in a long time. I will definitely book with him again.

karend43
11/10/14

I booked our flights with Frank and he was very helpful. From the moment we got on the phone, he did nothing but ask us what our preferences were and what would work best for us. Luckily we found him online. Not only did he save us money, but he provided us with great customer service too.

dand55
11/7/14

Booking through wholesale could not be any easier. They called me within minutes of submitting a request on their website and was quick to find me several flight options. I picked what I liked and that was history. I'll be using wholesale flights more often from now on.

stevenc59
11/5/14

I just booked a ticket with Carina and it was an easy process overall. I sent in a request initially on the wholesale flights website and she called me within minutes. In no time, she had all my details and specific needs throughout my trip. She found me a great flight with great connections and as I compared her pricing with other websites for the same flight, I noticed a significant difference in price so we proceeded to book my trip. Not only did she provide a great service, she saved me a lot on my tickets as well. On my next trip, I would gladly call her again.

jamess209
11/3/14

I've worked with them a number of times already and each time is flawless. Quick and easy and best of all, cheap. I also love the fact that they are easy to reach and call asap when I send them an email with a query.

henryr23
10/31/14

Booking my ticket with Frank is always a breeze. he's always just a call away or an email away and he's great at communicating back. As always, he finds me the flights that I want and offers the best price available.

jamesg102
10/30/14

Fantastic work with my tickets. kevin was exceptional and very entertaining as well. i would gladly refer him to my colleagues.

renec24
10/29/14

As always, Carina was fantastic on my latest flight reservation. She took the time to make sure that everything was up to par with my needs and always volunteers to book my hotels and cars. She's the best!

calrenceh
10/28/14

Blake was very easy to work with. Great with communicating and reliable when finding my last minute flight. I will book with him again.

patb42
10/24/14

Just got done booking my flights with Dennis. Again and again, he finds me the best deal and makes booking flights a breeze. Also when I send him referrals, he treats them with the same courtesy and they always rave about his service.

ginab22
10/23/14

I'm glad i got the chance to talk to Blake before booking my ticket elsewhere. He's like a one stop shop, booking my flights, arranging my hotels and getting my rental cars too. I'm glad to have worked with him and will be referring him to others.

christopherm54
10/22/14

I expected nothing less from Kevin when he saved me so much yet again on another business class ticket. We've done business on several occasions, all of which went great.

sahronm
10/21/14

Jason was super helpful with my ticket booking. He gave me plenty of options to choose from, all within my price range. He also made suggestions and offered to book my hotels and car rentals while I'm at my destination. He truly is a symbol of great customer service.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: We had a bad experience last week when United canceled our flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco on our return home. We were told that the mileage for our ticket had been used already and our seats were canceled so we would have to purchase new tickets. United said their security picked up that we has bought tickets from an operator in the States that was selling mileage which was illegal.
How did we manage to fly out without problems but had to purchase new tickets to get home?
We were refunded the money by Wholesale Flights which we appreciated very much but the stress was something we could have done without. How often does this happen?
11/20/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Wholesale-Flights?
Click here to post a review