US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jeffb20

"Overall I was very satisfied with Wholesale Flights. (in 90 reviews)

jenniferl65

He provided me with great customer service and also gave me a cheap price for my airfare. (in 30 reviews)

williamh74

I booked a round trip business class ticket with Kevin. (in 75 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

larryk32
5/23/15

George was able to help us book our tickets in a timely manner all the while saving us money on airfare. Definitely a great choice travel agency.

williamp66
5/20/15

Thanks to the assistance of Kevin,My wife and I have been able to save almost $10000 in total with the 2 trips that we've booked with him. Truly a gentleman over the phone and an expert at finding cheap fares.

tracyd27
5/19/15

Within minutes of speaking with Jay, he was able to find us a flight we could work with as well as saving us thousands along the way. Truly an artist at what he does. We'll be passing his info along to others.

charlya3
5/15/15

With my fiance being a European citizen, and myself American, the transcontinental life we're building means dealing with visa related time restrictions, business commitments in multiple countries and quite often last minute needs and/or changes to our travel plans. The fact that we do our best to travel together only adds twice as much pressure to our transactions at times. Kevin is always so great at finding the best possible options for us at a good price.

That said, it can be easy to book a flight and be happy when all goes well. The true test however comes when something happens and you need to cancel/reschedule... etc.

Kevin has been right there to help us with warmth, urgency and diligence. We even had a situation where we needed to cancel a set of flights one day before departure, and then rebook new flights the next day for the following day —Kevin immediately located the emergency flight we needed less that 24 hours before the departure time and helped us maximize the use of credit from the flights we'd had to cancel the day before —and he had a super solution oriented attitude throughout so I felt like I had a partner working with me!

Obviously Wholesale Flights is a great company to deal with, but with other companies out there I have to admit that Kevin's exceptional customer service is the factor that put Wholesale Flights at the top of our list!

Thank YOU Kevin!

craign15
5/9/15

I've booked over and over with Frank. He always does a great job and is always easy to reach whenever I'm in need of a flight.

wendyw34
5/7/15

Blake kept everything simple and easy to understand. He offered us a great flight with a great price so we decided to book with him. Im sure the next time we fly, he will be our first option.

clarenceb22
5/5/15

I was searching for an affordable business class ticket and was happy to have found this company. With his exceptional service and great price, I gladly booked my ticket with Frank.

howardl11
5/4/15

Absolutely love the customer service and level of hard work these guys put into each one of my trips. Could not be any better!

susank49
5/1/15

so far so good. I've booked 3 tickets in total now with Dennis and I can honestly say that I am a happy client. He takes care of business in a very professional manner all the while finding me great prices along the way. Thanks Dennis.

florencem19
4/30/15

Fantastic find for airline tickets. Agent was very helpful and informative. Can;t wait to book my next flight with them.

lucya6
4/24/15

Quick, affordable and efficient. Didn't take long for Kevin to find me a great flight. He was easy to reach and was great to work with.

jamesc213
4/22/15

Just got finished with my booking and I am very happy with the outcome. Blake was a great travel agent and I'm sure we'll be keeping in touch for a very long while.

barryp12
4/21/15

Josh booked a flight for me and my wife in business class. It was very pleasant working with him and at the same time affordable. Will use him again in the future.

frankh61
4/17/15

I booked a ticket with Christine and I could not be any happier. She saved me a lot of money for the flight that I wanted. Previously I spent hours and hours shopping through other agencies but none could compare to the quote given to me by Christine. I'll surely call her again the next time I fly.

jasminel3
4/15/15

Greg was being helpful from the moment we spoke on the phone. He found me a great deal for my business trip which I could not find elsewhere. I would be more than glad to book with him again in the future.

michellew62
4/14/15

I'm so happy to book with George every time. He is super nice and gives plenty of attention to my travel needs. I've already referred him to many of my co workers and family. Thanks a bunch George!

carmenv13
4/13/15

Time and time again, we've booked with Carina. She keeps us updated with the best deals to our destinations as well as adding her personal touch to every booking. Before and after every trip, she has checked in with us asking how everything is and how everything went. The level of service is unbound. We strongly recommend her services.

nataliep18
4/10/15

Fantastic service, amazing prices and delightful travel agent. Will use again for the future.

shanel23
4/7/15

Our budget for our european trip was on the lower end but luckily we found wholesale flights. Greg worked very hard to find us a flight that met our standards as well as fit our budget. I'm glad to have found this place and be rid of the hassle and stress of booking on my own. Europe, here we come!

carolm76
4/6/15

Adam V. was very patient and he had the answers to all my questions. Even though I had switched my flight itinerary multiple times, he stayed patient and found me a great deal either way. I suggest giving him a call when you want a great agent and price.

melissah39
4/3/15

I'm glad to have found George. he not only saved me money, he provided me with excellent service as well. I'll be booking all my flights with him from now on.

mattf32
3/30/15

George was pleasant to talk with. Gave us great deals for our flights and saved us about $2000 compared to online prices. We will have to call him again for our next trip!

aidal
3/27/15

I've booked twice now with george and he is amazing. He's found me a great deal twice now and I'm hoping for more to come.

davidp125
3/26/15

Adam was very helpful with our booking. He searched and searched until he found us a deal that we could afford. Not only that, he was very informative as well, given that we don't travel much and have plenty of questions with the ever changing airline policies. Thanks to him, our trip is set and we have nothing else to do but wait and relax.

georgeg56

Courteous
All in one package

gregoryd17
3/23/15

Time and time again, Carina has made it convenient and affordable for me to take my business as well as my family trips. Every time I need a flight, I just send her an email with the details and she takes it away from there. Always a pleasure to work with.

emmanuelp5
3/20/15

Booking through the phone is a lot less painless than I thought! With the help of Kevin, I was able to book my trip exactly as I wanted it, picked my seats and request my flight preferences within an hour. I'm glad i found the site and I'm sure I'll be using them again.

ryang26
3/17/15

Booked a flight from George a couple of months ago and just got back. Can't complain, everything went well and I got what I was promised. I would be glad to use his service again.

williamb112
3/16/15

What a great online find and definitely a pleasure to work with. I spoke with Frank and he delivered with every promise. Will book again in the future.

stephaniet24
3/11/15

After hearing great comments from a friend and reading rave reviews about Kevin, I decided to give him a call about my upcoming flight. Not only did he find me the flight I was looking for, he saved me a lot of money on it too and even managed to upgrade me to first class on the way back. I'm so happy to be referred and am planning to leave the whole internet booking behind.

geraldl22
3/9/15

I've booked two flights with Greg since finding him through the wholesale flights website. Each time has not only been fantastic, but time saving and money saving as well. I've already referred him to others which would hopefully benefit them as much as it has benefited me.

joleneb3
3/6/15

Not only was George helpful, he was really patience and very nice as well. he found me a great flight and I was happy with the price. I'll be recommending him to others I know.

vincentw19
3/4/15

Adam helped me book my ticket in an instant. I've spent hours and hours looking for a good flight with a good price and luckily I stumbled upon wholesale flights. Adam was not only friendly and helpful, he was very informed as well with all the questions I had. He will surely be the first call I make the next time I have travel plans.

dorys
2/18/15

Had to take WholeSale flights to court in order to get my money back! Scam!

charlesg47
2/12/15

Glad to have found a reliable resource for my yearly travel. The agent was courteous and was easy to get a hold of throughout the process. I was offered a great deal on a great flight and booked right away. I surely pass along the savings to others.

alexiss24
2/10/15

I'm so glad I found this place online and so happy to have worked on my flight with Carina. Not only was she super helpful, she was also adamant to find me the best price. Initially, she already found me a great flight with a good price but continued to work on it to find something even better. She shopped my trip through a couple of her consolidators and eventually found me a great connecting flight and it was so much cheaper than what was quoted to me by another agency. The price wasn't the only factor in my booking, the service she provided also played a big part. I'm sure I'll be booking with her again in the future.

farrahc
2/6/15

I was referred to wholesale flights by a friend and was glad to work with them on my flight. I got connected with Mike, who worked really hard to get me a ticket within my price range. He offered me multiple options with prices that varied and we came to a conclusion with a flight I was comfortable with. I'm glad he saved me some money and will be passing the word along to my other friends as well.

roberts223
2/3/15

Just booked and saved with wholesale. I'm glad I found the site and plan to use them again.

antonioc30
2/2/15

I was pleased with my purchase through wholesale flights. I'm glad that with the assistance of Greg, I was able to find the flight that I needed and at the same time save some money. I will surely make use of his services again.

gertrudey
1/29/15

From the start, Jb was very helpful and was eager to help. He researched and found me a fantastic flight and was even able to lower the price when I asked for a better discount. I can't wait for my upcoming trip and I'm sure I'll be booking with Jb on the next one as well.

joet45
1/23/15

I just got done booking my flight with Greg and all i have to say is WOW. this guy is amazing, from the attitude all the way down to the work ethic. He booked me a great flight and I paid way way less than what I was finding on other sites and other agencies. Cool guy, low prices, just WOW.

cecilleb
1/21/15

The folks at wholesale flights made it easy for me to do my planning. I called in and spoke with Mike. First off, he was very helpful and answered every question I had. It didn't take him long to find me a flight that suited my needs and fit right within my budget. Thanks to his help, I'm all set and ready to fly.

gabriels35
1/19/15

I'm glad I booked with Greg at Wholesale Flights. He was super helpful, not rushing at any moment and was very determined to save us money on our tickets. I would gladly recommend him to others and will surely be using him to book future flights again.

heatherc37
1/9/15

Just booked a flight with JB. He made it very simple to book flights once again.

donnas56
1/8/15

We've booked time and time again with Carina and each time has been wonderful. She always accommodates our calls, emails and requests. Best of all, she works very hard to get us the best price on our tickets. We'll continue booking with her with this kind of service and dedication.

rachelr20
1/5/15

I was very satisfied with my booking thanks to the help of Jason. he was very pleasant to speak with, super informative with all my questions and was very eager to get me a great price in which he succeeded. i will have to book with him again in the future!

chads11
12/23/14

I had the most pleasant experience booking my ticket with Greg. Not only was he helpful in every way, he was also very courteous and industrious. Eventually he found an itinerary and price I could not pass up. Thanks for the great work and hope to work with you again soon Greg.

lizl17
12/12/14

Just booked my flight with Alex. He offered me the lowest price and he was very nice to talk to. I will have to try them out again in the future.

adelel1
12/11/14

With the help of Jason, we were able to book our flights to Europe for next year. he saved us a great deal of money and found us a fantastic flight. he also helped us book our hotels. Just fantastic service and great pricing!

franks73
12/9/14

Our Europe trip was organized by Kevin. Thankfully we connected with him because we almost paid more through another agency. He was very patient with us looking through many options and dates and was able to find us set dates that work out perfectly. Hopefully he can give us a great deal on our next trip as well.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: We had a bad experience last week when United canceled our flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco on our return home. We were told that the mileage for our ticket had been used already and our seats were canceled so we would have to purchase new tickets. United said their security picked up that we has bought tickets from an operator in the States that was selling mileage which was illegal.
How did we manage to fly out without problems but had to purchase new tickets to get home?
We were refunded the money by Wholesale Flights which we appreciated very much but the stress was something we could have done without. How often does this happen?
11/20/12
Add your answer
Q: I only use a DEBIT card, for online purchases, my card has the master card logo on it. Will you accept it?
I understand that my purchase will have to be cleared, before I get my ticket.
PLEASE let me know, A.S.A.P.?! THANK U!
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Wholesale-Flights?