US Government's NSF

7 Reviews for Wheresmycellphone.com

▼ Sort by: recent

heatherr21
3/11/14

I have been using this site for years! No spam calls ever! It is awesome.

kiml24
12/2/13

Don't use it! An hour after I used it I started getting calls from so many Random companies!!!! Most are moving companies, babysitting sites, schools, Amish wood companies THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!! I get about 20
Calls a day! Do NOT USE THIS $#*!TY APP!! Some one please help me. They all ask for the same person that is not me!!!

md5
7/8/13

Genius idea! Tested it on my phone and seems to be working fine!

kishah
2/9/13

I used this website to make my phone ring to get out a very annoying date I was having. I set it to call my phone in a minute, turned my volume all the way up so he can hear it ringing, and when the call came, I said that's my babysitter I needed to take it...so I ended the call, quickly put the cell on silent and had a very dramatic conversation....so my grandma died (for about the 20th time, lmbo) and I was quickly able to get out of it...changed my number and I hadn't spoken to him in years...2 years passed, we ran into each other, but we was clearly in different spaces, we went out, dated and guess what, we are married now....he's a great man and father...God is good!

tyw3
1/31/13

I use this site regularly when I misplace my cellphone. Unlike another reviewer has claimed, I've never received spam calls. The site is free to use and states they do not store or sell your phone number. Definitely a site I'll continue using.

guym3
7/10/12

I misplaced my cell phone and had no clue where it was. I remember my friend using a site like this, so I did a quick google search and up popped "wheresmycellphone.com." Since I remembered my friend using it with no downside, I decided to give it a try. One quick phone call, and I had located my phone. But that's not the end of the story.

For a little background, I never receive spam calls/texts on my cell phone. I can't remember the last time I got one or if I ever have received one on this number. Within an hour of using where'smycellphone, this changed. I started getting calls and texts from a bunch of random numbers, some being scams, others being offers for prizes, some telling me about events happening in my area, the list just goes on. Within 5 hours I had received about 16 phone calls and 20 or so texts. Coincidence that this started within an hour of me using wheresmycellphone? I don't think so. The texts and calls have died down a bit, and it's been about a week, but I still get at least a couple of calls and texts a day. It's grown to be annoying as $#*!, I'm considering changing my numbers, and I just wanted warn people not to use a site that more than likely is giving out your numbers to companies/people/scams.

bernicec
9/25/11

It's an easy way to find that misplaced cell phone.

The site does not share or store your phone number. You can, however, block your number if you decide not to use the site anymore. Just click "Stop Calling!" located at the bottom of the page. If someone enters your number for any reason, your phone won't ring.

Best Mobile Phone Stores Online Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber