US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ronalds51

I bid $50 because I wanted to see if the lady wanted to really meet me or was simply after my bidded money. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stephanieb40
12/14/14

All of these men saying "these girls are just looking for a sugar daddy/sugar baby type of relationship and are expecting money for the dates, they aren't looking for relationships" NO FREAKING DUH READ THE FIRST PAGE IT LITERALLY EXPLAINS ALL OF THIS. Good lord it's from the same guy who created seeking arrangement! It's extremely infuriating reading these reviews with guys calling it a dating site and to just go to eharmony, um hello this is NOT that kind of dating site. This is strictly for sugar daddies. I have gone on several successful dates from this site with men who understand what it's about. I only had one that had no idea that the amount he offered was supposed to be a gift and was outwardly talking about that during th date. Bottom line. This is only for sugar daddies and babies.

johns799
12/14/14

This site is summarized by the following:
1. Men want sex so bad they will pay for a PERCEIVED CHANCE at sex (perceived chance, meaning there may objectively be no chance for sex at all, but so long as you subjectively THINK there is a chance, you will pay).
2. How can we, as a website, fully milk the concept above (#1) and rake in maximum profit?
3. ANSWER: Whatsyourprice.com

LOL! This site is for stupid men. I find it hillarious all the duped jelly minded men who have spent money on this thing. All you men who gave these guys money must be obama voters! Only obama voting men can be so stupid and bereft of reason to be taken by a snake oil website. It is so OBVIOUS that this site makes money off your insatiable desire to put your #$#$#$ into a 98.6 degree body, and you will do anything for it, they bilk you and gold-dig you.

ronalds51
11/25/14

The young ladies were very pretty. Even gorgeous. I bid $50 because I wanted to see if the lady wanted to really meet me or was simply after my bidded money. Dinner drinks and a play. What an actress. She did such a great job if giving me the girlfriend experience that I felt too cheap to only give he the agreed upon $50. I gave her $100. I never even got a thank you note. She said she would give me her contact infraction but that never happened. A great evening and well worth the $100 if all you want is a fantasy for a few hours. But I want more.
I had similar experiences on other dates. No thanks.

andieb1
11/24/14

Went on my first date from this site last night. I was so shocked at how attractive, sweet, funny he was.
Amazing first date.
In the end I couldn't accept payment, but I did accept a second date for next week.
I don't think this site is for me because I seem to feel guilty for accepting payment from a nice guy, but wouldn't want to date a jerk.
I won't use the site again, but got really lucky the first date :)

robn14
9/19/14

it's a scam. the women on the site are fake and are paid to accept your offers for your tokens. you then buy more tokens making the website owner rich.

i unfortunately paid for a lot of tokens to contact a lot of women. they disappear after arranging a first date and never message you afterwards.

don't make the same mistake.

Tip for consumers: phukin' scam, you will message the girl and then she'll disappear after arranging first dates. It has happened to me with three different girls and/ or they will delete their profile.

chrism142
9/5/14

I signed up to this site to see what it was about. I received some offers and was exploring before I decided to read some reviews. The reviews were all bad so I decided before spending any money that I would cancel. Well, I only signed up for a free account yet, I had to wait 10 days before cancelling. Oh and in that 10 days I received a TON of offers, but in order to see any of them I'd have to pay the site money to unlock the conversation - I'm guessing this is why the site makes you stay for 10 days. I sent an email to customer service to explain this and they responded with a canned message back to me. You can delete by... (well I couldn't it wasn't past the 10 days). It's like they didn't even read what I wrote. Anyway - most all reviews are bad and I have to agree.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site.

johns722
7/28/14

I think any man that has to pay for attention or affection is just sad. A real man does not go on a site like this! You are all predators! You should all be ashamed of yourselfs. These girls are young and broken. What kind of person goes on here looking for a 18 year old? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!!!! SICK SICK SICK!

jond35
7/20/14

Whatsyourprice.com is filled with women who simply date men as a part time job. They are not really interested in the men they go on dates with, they just want an easy paycheck and to be taken out and have everything paid for. I've had nothing but bad experiences with this site. One women lied to me about her name and I later found out she was married after we had gone on a couple dates as well! If a woman on this site wants more than $100 for her first date she is just an escort nothing more nothing less. This site should be banned.

ultraa
5/18/14

I've had two dates so far using the WYP website. Also I found two other profiles there of women I already knew, and approached them directly without using the WYP website. My profile makes clear I am seeking a SugarDaddy arrangement involving pampering, gifting and travel.

One thing I like about this site you only pay when you want to open communication with a specific woman and then only after you've agreed on a price. Much better than other sites with monthly fees and tons of fake and/or stale profiles.

I paid $150 for each of my two dates. The two dates I arranged using the site, both were very attractive and very good company at dinner.

It became clear that one of them is simply "speed dating" to collect as much cash as possible and was not being honest about wanting a mutually beneficial relationship. Not unless the man is filthy rich, I suppose.

The other one was definitely looking for a Sugar Daddy, and our date was outstanding, but at the end when "Baby expectations" were discussed, she balked. She apparently expects a ton of spoiling (and I spent several hours after dinner, spoiling her in other manner to “prove myself”) - but was angling to only offer a minimal amount of spoiling in return. Not unless the man is utterly gorgeous, I suppose.

The situation regarding the two women I approached directly proceeded much better. I had a mutually beneficial relationship with one for about eight weeks. Gorgeous and loads of fun. Until she left town to reconcile with her ex-boy-friend. The other one was game-on and made it quite clear she was eager to provide mutual benefits. However, she was just on the edge of my standard appearance-wise (and my standard is high), so I decided not to take her up on it. Shortly thereafter she turned to stripping for a couple of months before leaving the area.

So what I would say about all this is that:

(1) the site is very real, these are not fake profiles

(2) you can get very real, very attractive dates off this site

(3) don't bid too much for a date because most of these women aren't going to pan out long-term. Expect a lot of them to view their role as nothing more than a second job where they are appearing for free dinners & cash. I found a blog where the creator of the site recommended $40-$100 bids, the latter reserved for really hot women.

(4) Plan on the date being about the two of you discussing what kind of situation you are looking for “down the road.” Given how my two “blind” dates went, I think from now on I will discuss that to some extent with the woman before the date. Even though my profile is quite clear on the matter. Bidding less - and insisting upon some discussion before the date about longer-term expectations - will, I think, weed out women who are just grabbing cash in exchange for being momentary eye& arm candy.

jackm75
2/2/14

I tried this site the other day. You sign up and get a free profile (which takes 24 hours to approve). So don't expect to use it right away after creating a profile. They have to approve you first. You have to buy 3 different packages of your choice $50 $150 and $250. You send flirts to women or offers to see whether they are interested. If they are you use credits to accept their offer or to read messages from them. By the way if you to be a verified member. THAT also costs you $50 to become verified..hense more money out of pocket.
Here's the catch I seem to notice. I sent over 30 flirts and some 10 offers, they are free to send both but not answer back to them. 3 offers where accepted and I sent letters to them. Meantime no one else contacted me. The women stopped responding to me. I only had 5 credits left which gets you nothing on that site. As soon as I ran out of credits, miraculously women started contacting me. With no credits it prompts you to buy credits to open offers and messages. It seems very coincidental that people only contact you when you are out of credits. I am almost sure that on the women side of it, they don't pay a fee to respond. Just like other sites these women help the site make money in return for their profiles.
Stay away from this site and save your money and take a local girl to dinner instead. Post note: no success stories posted anywhere on the site.

ryanm51
1/25/14

I like to be a SugarDaddy but hat the conversation around price. So I thought this site would be a great idea. When I do a search there are 2 or 3 active members in my area. I extended several offers, had one accept but not message me back. I was not getting anyone viewing my profile. I have paid for credits. I created a dummy account as a woman to see what was going on. I could not find my real profile in any searches. I went back to my real profile and could not see the dummy profile I just created. What is the point of this site if people cannot search for you? How many active users am I missing out on in my area? I think the back-end coding is poor and not well maintained. I would not be surprised if the active profiles I am viewing are actually bots that accept offers just to get people to pay for credits. This site is not about making connections, but is about taking money and not living up to promises. I am surprised anyone has been able to make any connections.

jiant
12/1/13

i feel so stupid guys, i have paid £250 to this site for 1000 token or credit, i have spent allready 500 of my tokens, but no luck.
i have agreed more than 10 dates, and & when it comes to meet up they just disapear, or when i mention about spending night together, they disapear. They just wanna go first date grab the money and sad off..
when i joind this dating site, i knew there is no chance for a relationship so i mentioned on my profile too, but i thought, i ll pay the money and spend good night out with lots of sex lol..
I feel like the owner of the website does arange this girls, just to finish the tokens, i anjoy more with my special escorts.. i dont have hope to get any dates to be honest. when rest of my token finish, i ll write another review.. from now, i am saying dont waste your time and money.

davidc130
11/11/13

They want money for every date. So I compared to escort sites. 95% of women in my area on site were also advertising on escort sites.

adadde
11/10/13

make no mistake, these are prostitutes. sex by second date. be firm about what you want and price during initial meeting, which should cost you about 100. its a good site for what it is.

nickj12
10/15/13

I've gone on three dates from this site; that's after paying to message 10 girls that accepted my bids - that means I paid the site several times for credits. $50 for 100 credits; average cost to contact a girl, 40 - you do the math.

Several hot girls, with multiple pictures - exchange a few messages, maybe even take the conversation off-line and then nothing. One girl was so hot and convincing *yes, my fault* that I sent the money in advance and even sent more...we established a good friendship before meeting...I'm the fool - glad I can afford to be foolish. She hides her real cell number on a third party app - the email she used for paypal was "a friends" so I traced that - I have her "friends" home address if I wanted to get serious.

The three dates I went on were boring, fun and still going on...

Date 1: Met at a restuarant for lunch...after a few pleasantries she asked for half the money...we had lunch and I felt it was going great so I asked if she wanted to get a drink - instead she wanted to shop, and have the other half of her money. She excused herself and her phone, which she couldnt stay off of, kept beeping - being nosey, I looked at it and the texts were coming up - she was either married or had a boyfriend - I ended by saying "no shopping, your man wants you home" and left. She was a bit shocked.

Date 2: Cute girl...fun, spunky - we had a great dinner - afterwards we had some drinks - I invited her back to my place and...she excitedly accepted. A drink there lead to some serious making out - next thing you know...well...yeah, it wasn't expected! She texted a few days later...she wanted to text more...which was fine...when I told her that I didn't have time to get together, she became silent. A month later, she texted...asked if I could help with her car payment...ummmm...I ignored her.

Date 3: Still talking, still going out...great first date, best in a long time, even the date I got lucky on - we eventually became intimate but the first date, she didnt ask for her money, I gave it to her - we dont live near each other so we dont see each other but we're friends...I guess with benefits - its easy.

Point is...there are a lot of scammers/spammers and a lot of freaks and liars - tread lightly - if you dont go on any dates after your first purchase of credits, skip the site. I am 100% convinced that the site is beyond all the fake accounts - the owner, Brandon, is always defending the site but...that tells me that the operation is not as legit as youd think.

davej23
7/19/13

First date I went on, my date was a self proclaimed drug addict (after a few drinks of course). She is also failing in life in so many ways that I couldn't keep track of them all. The women on this site are very broken people. You will not meet any woman, worthy of anything else, outside of general discussion which could be had standing in line somewhere. All flirting aside, be forewarned that they are on the site for one reason only and it's not because they are looking for someone. I should've just stuck with the tried and true escort.

robt119
7/17/13

Let me put it this way...women are really interested for a date or two for whatever cash they can get...then the price goes up or the attention goes down. THIS is the WORST dating website I have ever made the mistake to spend $100 on....so please be warned.

peterg29
11/14/12

Yes, you can meet a lot of attractive women on this site but the vast majority of them are just looking to get paid for the date or seeking a monthly stipend from you. Most will go on the date and then pretend that they want to go on a 2nd date but really won't. It's the biggest scam and unless you want to throw away hundreds of dollars go to the more legitimate sites like match or eharmony.

atryw
10/3/12

Joined this site. Men only pretend that they want to meet you, no one
meets you in real life. One man invited me to meet him. Then, when
corresponding, said that he could not meet me, because he lived in
California, but I should meet him on-line, on a camera, at 8 a.m.
his time (3 a.m. my time!), and have a meal ready, and eat, and he
would watch! That is how he invited me to a "nice restaurant". Did
not even go to this site for a week, then received a message for them
that I was "reported for spamming"! How can I spam if I am not even
on this site? Contacted the support, but did not bother, because they
care only for those who pay. Then my friend joined this site, and
after a while, she paid, but was deleted also, for "spamming", when
she never did anything of the kind, and they DID NOT RETURN HER
MONEY!

pault22
8/7/12

I joined this site thinking this would be a different way to meet attractive women. I was able to meet women that are attractive. However, I had to weed through all the women looking for Sugar Daddy/Sugar Babies first. Most of these women that I did meet only were interested in getting paid for the date. Several stated they wanted a second date, but once the date is over they really are not interested. If you have a lot of money to go throw around this site might be for you. Otherwise I think it is just a big waste of time and money if your serious in looking for a relationship. I would think about choosing another site then this one.