US Government's NSF

100 Reviews for WeddingWire

▼ Sort by: recent

nadia44
9/16/14

I am so thankful for WeddingWire offering a free build your own website service. Although free their customer service is great. I had 2 issues with setting up my website and WeddingWire gave me a prompt response to address them. I love my website - it looks good. Thank you WeddingWire Team!

Tip for consumers: Setup wedding website early - before all the heavy planning gets started.

jessicam74
9/16/14

Great for this industry, potential clients can read true reviews and about real experiences.

kateb18
9/11/14

I never expected to get married, much less plan a formal wedding, so it wasn't long after the engagement ring went on that I started to sweat. I knew we needed a photographer, some food, and some kind of ceremony, but beyond that? Total mystery.

Thank god for WeddingWire.

I didn't take advantage of every service, but the wedding checklist and budget tool were a godsend in the midst of all those wedding unknowns. (Brides-to-be: Know that there will be an overwhelming floral interrogation at some point.) It was also nice to be able to drop things from the checklist that we weren't going to have: flower girls, prayers, etc.

One thing I wasn't too impressed by were the wedding sites templates. The designs are a bit dated and flat, and none of them really fit the "personality" of our wedding. I ended up modifying a SquareSpace template and hosting it on my personal domain instead.

Also: No short bridal hair styles? I won't dock points, since this isn't a problem exclusive to WeddingWire, but it's a little disheartening to see long hair in every lookbook. The "Photos" section was pretty useful otherwise, though I found Pinterest to be a more nimble planning tool.

In summary, come for the budget and checklist tools. Stay for the pretty pictures. Plan your bizarre succulent/dahlia hybrid bouquet on Pinterest. (And come back again for WeddingWire's name change packets.)

fredb43
9/10/14

Wedding Wire is the premier website for any business in the wedding industry. Having personally been the DJ/MC for over 1,800 weddings I can attest to the fact that more Brides use WeddingWire in selecting their vendors than any other site.
Reviews are valuable resource for Brides & Grooms.

Fred Behney
Soundwave DJs.com

Tip for consumers: I encourage all Brides & Grooms to really "read" the actual reviews in additional to looking at the rating, as a 5.0 rating with a 1 sentence review is far different than a 5.0 where the Bride writes 3 paragraphs of appreciation and details why her vendor was so valuable.

estherr6
9/9/14

WOW! The staff at disputes@weddingwire.com are OUTSTANDING. Yesterday I posted a review about Better Events Catering who ultimately disputed my comments. The folks at disputes@weddingwire.com immediately sent me an email notifying me that my review would not be posted until the dispute between myself and Better Events Catering got resolved.

The prompt, professional, and kind emails I received from Emma Giberson were awesome. She shared their policies in a concise, but friendly manner and offered recommendations on how I could resolve my issues quickly. The behind the scene work done by the other staff members were on point although I had no knowledge of how they were working with the vendor to bring closure to my concerns.

In the end, I provided proper documentations to support my claim and I was notified that my comments would be posted on their site. I would like to commend Emma and her colleagues for responding promptly and efficiently to my concerns and for reposting my review on Better Events Catering. Kudos to a team that works very well together and for helping to educate brides and grooms about what works OR not with caterers.

A very satisfied Customer of disputes@weddingwire.com!

Mrs. R

Tip for consumers: Please give reviews as it does assist other consumers in selecting the best services and/or products being offered by vendors. Helping brides and grooms find the best vendors for their special day is truly a blessing. So, help by writing reviews whether good or bad.

janineb3
9/9/14

My business is a business of referrals and the ones on Wedding Wire are especially important because WW is the new "go to" site for Brides and Grooms. The site is easy to navigate and I enjoy the education classes they offer. Frankly, it's the only wedding industry site that is worth being on. What I really appreciate is my sales rep, Melanie, who is encouraging supportive of my work. I appreciate her professionalism and her prompt response to inquiries.

tiffanyc19
9/4/14

WeddingWire was so helpful to me when planning my wedding. I was able to view honest peer reviews of local vendors, which helped to inform many of my own decisions regarding vendors. The site was easy to navigate, and leaving reviews was a simple and user-friendly process.

ariellaf
8/29/14

AMAZING I love Wedding Wire and all of their representatives. I own a small videography shop that is open in 3 cities, and I would say at least HALF of our bookings come directly from Wedding Wire and I am grateful for that. When I need help with anything, I have sometimes 2 or more representatives on it. They are GREAT at communicating. Big thanks to Bridget and Kristen Godfrey and a few others.

Tip for consumers: This gave me SO much extra business, I love wedding wire!

kevinm87
8/21/14

I have to give Wedding Wire Five out of Five stars. I needed a lot of technical support to maximize my advertising dollars and Wedding Wire was right there holding my hand. Michele Molnar did a fantastic job in helping us set up our site on Wedding Wire to get as much media attention as possible. She had great ideas and was very patient with me (and I know that was not easy).

Tip for consumers: I would take there advice when it comes to maximizing your advertising dollars.

rashidaw
8/19/14

Wedding Wire has been such an answered prayer for my business. The fact that I can get all of the information from my client including creating and sending a contract and collect payment is awesome all in one space.

Tip for consumers: Utilize the questionaire to your advantage as it I'll save your life.

alexiss18
8/19/14

Wedding Wire has been a huge support system for me throughout the planning of our wedding! We did not hire a wedding planner and Wedding Wire has acted as the perfect wedding planning template for this very chaotic time. The website is easy to use and keeps me completely organized. I use the guest list on the site to input all of our guests' information from who needs a hotel to their addresses. This will make thank-you cards a breeze for us after wedding. I also have created our wedding website through Wedding Wire and have received fantastic feedback from our guests. Above all else, the Wedding Wire Support team has been a lifesaver and helped me with any and everything, not to mention how quick they are at responding. ANY bride should consider this website.

alisonh8
8/19/14

I am such a fan of wedding wire. Honestly, since this site came about my business has grown tenfold thanks to the features they offer. There was such a need for a clean, organized and fun wedding resource; I am so glad they filled it!

For starters the review tools are fantastic it allows my clients to see testimonials from previous clients. When they see them, they know the reviews are unbiased, honest and a safe resource they can trust.

There are also some fantastic back end tools that have really helped to streamline my workflow. They have the ability to input all of your client data, track bookings, produce email lists and bill clients. On top of that they also have a great internal vendor forums so that business owners can chat and share in a private environment.

Honestly, I don't know where my business would be today with out the amazing tools at Wedding Wire. They have some of the best customer service professionals and such a quick turnaround for any issues you face. I know that if I run into an issue or challenge that someone on the wedding wire team will be fighting to help my business.

Wedding Wire is an amazing company. On one hand they work to get clients to professional and talented vendors and at the same time; they support so many small businesses. They really care about clients having beautiful weddings and small businesses succeeding. Huge fan of a great company!

Tip for consumers: Call their customer service line if you have questions regarding their back end items. I waited almost an entire year, ignoring these features! What a waste, I am so glad I spoke with someone at Wedding Wire about my needs. They explained everything and followed up to see how it was working for me!

michaelc117
8/18/14

Terrible company. I never signed up for my business to be on this site. Strangers put me there and even though I closed down after 25 years, Wedding Wire refuses to remove the listing because of the reviews. These reviews mention my name, and a simple web search for me brings this up.

melissas37
8/13/14

Wedding wire has been a great service for so many things during our wedding planning. It helped with ideas, organizing our checklist, creating a wedding website, and even reviewing our vendors. They provided an easy way to do these things with great information and even rewards for using certain things on the site.

nikiz1
8/13/14

OMG! Thank you so much Samantha, it was a pleasure getting your call in response to my email today.... I have been dealing with issues of all kinds for the past 4 days now and you have been one of the most helpful and pleasant CSR's I have spoken to. Thanks again for making my day!

azl1
8/5/14

This site is populated by mean people and vendors who will bully you for being crazy if you had any kind of a negative experience that you need help with.

angelah27
8/4/14

We love Wedding Wire and initially signed up while our business was wrapping up construction and it has definitely helped grow our business more and more everyday. Brides would not be able to find us without Wedding Wire, and our business would not be the success it is today without their services. It has been worth the investment, and we would highly recommend that any new or existing business sign up with Wedding Wire!

kelleyk3
8/4/14

After 2 years, I'm still very much enjoying Weddingwire!! If my brides don't find me on there, they certainly look my ratings up before meeting with me. My reviews have been a fantastic tool for my growing business.

jm110
7/31/14

The weddingwire network of websites is tremendous and the professionals that support this infrastructure have been fantastic to work with! They are knowledgeable and consistently trying to improve their site and tools. That makes me look better in my profession, which is always welcomed in this competitive wedding industry. I am very satisfied to have synced up with them!

donnab29
7/25/14

I have nothing but great things to say about WeddingWire! I recently returned home from my daughter's east coast wedding, and used WeddingWire for all the reviews I wanted to write for the wonderful vendors who made such a difference for me. Doing it promptly and correctly was important to me, in order to honor the vendors for all their hard work. When I ran into problems (not due to WeddingWire) the Support Desk responded within 24 hours or less with each and every communication. My problems were resolved, and I was delighted. It is a pleasure to work with an efficient entity! Thank you!

smh2
7/24/14

Furious dosen't even BEGIN to describe my mood right now. I had a free listing on Wedding Wire, and I was given some song and dance that, by having a paid listing with them, that I would get more traffic and more bookings. My contract ends with them soon, and I have gotten the same results as I would have with a free listing - a big, fat ZERO. The ONE bride who contacted me last week in the almost one year I've had a paid listing was only interested in price (read: Bargain Shopper), and she didn't book with me. Over a thousand dollars spent, and I've gotten NO substantial return on my investment. And while it's true they do offer some seminars, you could find the same things out by doing some research on your own, and sometimes other vendors will offer the same types of webinars for free. I measure the success of working with a vendor based on my ROI from the involvement, and since I haven't even broken even on this, I'm rating this one a solid ZERO. I'm in business to make money and not throw it away, and the only people who made money on this transaction were the people at Wedding Wire.

ADDENDUM 12/27/13 - The closer I get to the end of my contract with Wedding Wire, the angrier I'm getting, and I'm pretty well steamed right now. I have no way of figuring out how much actual traffic I've had to my Wedding Wire site, even after visiting my dashboard. I wasted $1,080 advertising with these people and have nothing to show for it. I wonder if we should consider a class action suit because it looks like I'm not the only person who got burned by these people. Save yourself the money and stay with your free listing!

IN RESPONSE TO LAUREN: I did work with my Customer Rep and nothing she suggested worked. Changing images, posting offers, nothing. In terms of traffic, I can count on one hand through my GA the number of people who actually clicked through to my site. The ONE person who did was way below my price range. I still stand by my original statement that Wedding Wire isn't worth the high investment I made in it, especially since I was led to believe that a paid listing with your site would increase bookings.

madisonf10
7/24/14

Katie helped us out when we had an inappropriate review on our account page. She was able to remove the vulgar content. Thanks!

kristinaa2
7/24/14

THANKS for your quick reply and your help. I had problems uploading my csv wedding guest list. I attached the csv I was attempting to load and sent it to a customer service person on the website and the next day the list was up on my site and loaded. The quick response and correspondence was sooo helpful.

ehsnd
7/22/14

We are so glad we used Carl Nelson photography for our wedding! He is not only delightful to work with but his artbooks are beautiful! VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!

colleend6
7/19/14

Ok, I used Weddingwire 2 years ago to review vendors and create an online website. Just this week, WeddingWire let me know my venue, Rosemont, had disputed my review. This made no sense, as the review was 2 years old, so surely if there was a serious problem, they would have contacted me by now. Also I was so upset, as Weddingwire indicated I needed to submit a copy of my contract with Rosemont, to prove I'd done business with them at all. You can imagine how devastated & angry it made me feel, to have the whole venue-where I had all my family & friends out-called into question. Well, I sent Weddingwire the contract, left a nasty review of Rosemont on Yelp-which I have since deleted- and posted here regarding my opinion that Weddingwire should not allow their review process to be abused in such a way, as I suspected the dispute came from the venue's exclusive on-site caterer, who I'd left a bad review for. Trust me, the Caterer earned it. Today, I find out from the venue that it was all due to a computer glitch on their end & my review WAS NOT meant to be disputed. It also happened to one other person who left a five-star review. So, my concern with Weddingwire is -why aren't you verifying a dispute with the vendor first before contacting the customer? They've put me through the wringer this week & uneccesarily added stress to my life that I didn't need. Never do this to a customer again, ok!?

paigeh5
7/19/14

Love WeddingWire! Chose them over TheKnot for my wedding website and I'm loving it! Very user friendly and I can personalize everything just the way I want! I also really enjoy their weekly newsletter sent straight to my email! Very original ideas (TONS of ideas for every aspect of a wedding!), advice, tips, etc...will recommend them every time :)

carriec19
7/18/14

I submitted a review of a vendor that was not positive, but stated facts that I felt other potential consumers should know. My review was immediately disputed by the vendor. In turn, WeddingWire removed my review while it was being disputed and asked me to provide proof of the services, etc. I responded quickly and submitted proof of a signed contract from both parties and informed them I also had a copy of my completed event planning form if they needed it. I then received an email thanking me for sending the information they requested and was told my review would be reinstated within two weeks. I just checked today as it has been over three weeks and the first search would not pull my review. I then emailed the same contact at WeddingWire back to find out why it was not listed yet. In the meantime, I decided to check again, only changing the search options, in which I did come across my review. However, they only listed two sentences of my very specific/detailed review. As I scrolled through other reviews I noticed a trend... Most of the negative or not favoring reviews were limited to only a sentence or two. Unlike the positive reviews which were several paragraphs long. I find this insulting as I took time out of my day to post an honest comment/review about a service I had received/paid for and because it was not a favorable one they (WeddingWire) can decide to alter it to their liking? My first thought is... Is this because this particular vendor received their "WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award 2014" and "Theknot.com's Best of 2014 Award"? If that is the case, I wonder how many others were altered to make their site and awards look good? I'm very disgusted by this site and will not be recommending it to anyone! Maybe if I hadn't used this site to base my buying decision on for this particular vendor in the first place, I wouldn't have been in this situation to begin with. Either way, consumers should be aware and not take their "awards" so seriously... Do more research before basing any decision on what this site shows. Lesson learned!

marybethg
7/13/14

I attended the Wedding Wire conference in Miami. I have to say that you all are first class. I refer all my brides to your website to review the resorts reviews and to use this tool for their wedding planning. I like the new tab where brides can request information on the resort from the web page. My first lead I received, I booked.. Thanks

steved50
7/12/14

Only had to contact customer service once so far and they were on it. Response time super quick and problem was fixed before the next day. No complaints here!

lukew19
7/11/14

Truly why in all my years in the event industry I have enjoyed working with the Wedding Wire team through and through. There are lots of wedding websites showcasing wedding vendors and Wedding Wire has always had uch wonderful customer service. I am glad I have chosen to work with them throughout the years and I will continue to do so. Thank you Wedding Wire!

redaw8
7/10/14

Ahhhmaziinnggg. They helped me keep track of all my wedding things including payments, choosing vendors. Really great site I recommend all my friends to it when they are having weddings

nildao
7/2/14

Our experience with Wedding Wire Customer Service Staff has been Excellent. Our needs had been attended fast and professionally.

Thank you!

jm104
7/1/14

I am not a planner by nature, be it on a small or large scale, but using weddingwire.com allowed me organize my plans & thoughts efficiently while keeping me on schedule with everything that deals with planning a wedding & being able to share my logistics through my own website. I couldn't have picked a better source of assistance...thank you so much weddingwire!!

heatherm36
6/30/14

When having user related issues, aka:older people using online RSVP, I was amazed with the thoroughness as well as quick response time wedding wire provided. I have also been impressed with the website in General when it comes to wedding planning. Three cheers!

ashleys63
6/25/14

As a bride there are many stressors when it comes to planning a wedding. All of a sudden have to become a professional party planner for your guests, a counselor for your families, and not to mention a telemarketer for those guests who decide to RSVP late. I've used weddingwire.com throughout this entire process and have been extremely pleased with how easy the site is to use. As guest RSVP's start to roll in, I'm extremely happy with the support I received from weddingwire. You never know what you can get into when you use various wedding websites. One thing for sure is I will be recommending weddingwire to all of my friends. It’s a no hassle, user friendly site. Thank you for making my planning run a bit more smoothly :)

carmend6
6/21/14

I was in the process of sending out the final RSVPs for my wedding when I noticed the website was not working correctly. I tried various ways to get into the website; however, our someone else's picture continue to show and all of the information was removed. My finance and I was really concerned because we put alot of work into the building of the website and was concerned about losing all of our information after 6 months of having it and 3 months before the wedding. Well, I searched for a contact for WeddingWire and honestly did not know what to expect. To my surprise, I received an email that night, it must have been about 11 PM PST, stating that they noticed they had issues and had their IT working them. Katie also assured us that we would not lose our information. The estimated completion time was within 24 hours. I was so ecstatic to have received a response because my experience with other companies customer services had been really poor lately. I replied to the email I received from Katie and received another email immediately after. WOW, someone was really behind the computer! She said that she would let me know when the problem had been rectified, which she did. All of our information was back to normal. I truly appreciate the support, kindness and courtesy that was provided. We definitely need more of this within the customer service realm.

charlier22
6/21/14

I have been a WeddingWire vendor as a DJ and Live Musician since 2009, just recently celebrating my 5 year anniversary. As a wedding entertainer who averages 100+ wedding performances a year, an inaugural member of TheKnot.com's Hall of Fame, and three time winner of the WeddingWire Brides/Couples Choice award, my paid advertising through the WeddingWire is an integral, invaluable part of my overall marketing plan.

No one can promise you business. You need to go out and earn that for yourself. You have to build a quality storefront and offer brides a great service. What the WeddingWire does do is provide quality leads from potential brides for your services, as well as a great online presence in the form of a virtual storefront to market your services. They boost your website's SEO. Timely webinars for members add to the value. They truly are vested in your success.

I keep track of my leads and follow up with my bridal clients; the WeddingWire brides are more often than not eager to engage the review process, which is one of the most thorough in the business, second probably only to Gigmasters. Fake or troll reviews are verified by contract and removed.

You don't have to take my word for any of this. Search my name on WeddingWire and look at the success I have enjoyed over the past 5 years. Bottom line, if you are a wedding vendor and not advertising on the WeddingWire, vendors like me are probably taking potential business from you.

debral11
6/19/14

I wanted to write and express my thanks to all the people who make wedding wire such a great place to go to when planning a wedding. I'm 60 years old and just got married last May, 24 2014. Weddingwire help guide me in planning my dream wedding. Weddingwire was such an inspiration for me in planning my own wedding with pages full of beautiful photo's, ideas, and guidance all along the way. I managed to find most of my songs for our wedding on wedding wire, all but a few of my vendors, and the photos helped me design and create what I wanted my wedding to be... I especially appreciate that weddingwire features reviews for vendors which I think is so important for any bride. Also, weddingwire has inspired me to perhaps start my own business as a wedding designer/planner. Again, thank you so much for all the hard work that your wonderful staff have created in order for brides like myself to plan our dream wedding. Now that my wedding is over, I'm truly going to miss my e-mails from weddingwire and all the fun planning that I had along the way. Keep up the wonderful work.
Wishing you a beautiful day,
Debra

wayneg11
6/7/14

Terrible, terrible scam for both vendors and brides alike. Vendors stay far away and if you haven't already, do NOT even accept a free listing. Brides, please understand that vendors can anonymously post positive reviews of themselves as often as they wish and have control over any negative reviews.

kiml31
5/19/14

I posted a review for a vendor explaining an experience that was not so great. I remained professional and only stated facts. The vendor personally attacked me in their response and now almost 5 months later have claimed a dispute of the review. Weddingwire wanted me ro send them proof of payment or a copy of the contract to verify that we used the venue. I was going to do that and decided that they have proof since the vendor responded that should have been proof. They removed my review from their featured venue.

mikem178
5/14/14

I signed up for a free account last year. I was thinking of advertising with them until I got a call from one of their sales reps. yesterday while I was driving in my car. I was going down into a canyon and lost the call. I thought that the guy would call me back but never did. So later that day I get this email from ** (see below) and I Googled rude call from wedding wire and found all the reviews on here, I will not advertise with them after reading you are locked in to a one year contract.. and they send out rude emails. I also looked back at all my emails from ** and not one had the disclaimer on the bottom like this one does. If they want to cancel the account that is fine with me, it does not show up anyway when people try and search for flowers in my zip code.

Hey Michael -

This is ** from over at WeddingWire. Perhaps you have poor service and our call just dropped, but I figured I'd follow up via email in case I caught you at a bad time.

I know no one likes sales calls, but just like you do flowers - this is my job and I was just calling to loop around from January, per your request. You told me to contact you in the spring before the summer season, as you had signed up on WeddingWire for the exposure in the first place.

If this is still the case, then let me know. If not, then I can go ahead and make a note or deactive the account so you don't have to get calls like this.

---

Account Executive

W E D D I N G W I R E

website • blog • facebook • twitter

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.

** [personal info redacted by admin]

ashleyp29
5/13/14

We have been with Weddingwire since the beginning they started. I have to say, they are the best! Everything from the ease to navigate their site, to great customer support, the legitimate review process they use as well as all their wonderful webinars have blessed by business indeed!

chrisc127
4/28/14

I found this site a great resource to organize my wedding and find all of my vendors. We ended up using a lot of great vendors we found through WeddingWire, as well as using the seating arrangement tool and building our wedding website.

alexp57
4/20/14

HORRIBLE! DO NOT GO THERE! I signed up as a free listing then was refereed by one of my DJ fellows. So I proceeded to be on the paid membership, and was leaded to the point where I would receive tons of leads. This was a LIE!

They will never tell you about a contract at all! Let me repeat this again, THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU ABOUT A CONTRACT! All of their fine print is a recorded message which pretty much hides out alot of the actual terms where it is very easy to miss.

I have already reported this business to BBB, and got a response from Brendan McClellan. It was not much help either, they refused to give you a refund. You are on a 12 month contract and there is no way out.

After I asked to terminate my account and in writing that it will not be turned into collections in writing, this was his response "Aside from our email conversation, I don't have anything to offer in writing. You are actually covered by law as we are not even allowed to insinuate that we would actually use a collections agency, unless we had the intent to do so and act on that. And as mentioned previously, the internal collections process refers to our Accounting department reaching out to rectify the outstanding balance of a customer."

I just have so much to tell you about this company!

This was the last email

My response:

No, just want to end it with nothing to do with the company. No collections, money back, cancel the account, want in writing stating that it will not affect my credit score.

Or I'll take legal action and have authorities to investigate the company's performance....

Second complaint is being filed with the BBB.

His Response:

No problem! As I mentioned, we do not use a third party collection agency for delinquent accounts, we handle those internally on our own.

I will inform our Operations team that you wish to terminate the account, so you should receive email notification later today once the account has been terminated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other follow up questions and I'd be happy to answer them for you!

again, do not go with this company!

linnv
3/25/14

I agree with so many others. You are locked into a year contract with promises to get leads. I got only 1. Then they changed their formatting and where I was paying to list my company I was next to someone who paid nothing!. I complained and they told me that they were an internet company and not considered a Wedding Planning Company. Like so may other useless online websites. Now since I didn't want to renew my listing, I can't even be found. What BS!

acb3
3/21/14

Amazing site! Most helpful to find your vendors - reviews are awesome. Seating chart is a life saver.

ronaldp17
3/19/14

Wedding Wire.com is a website that any vendor should stay away from...the allow brides to post false and malicious reviews under a false name and false event. I asked them to remove my account and they refused. They keep your information visible forever. They allow a vendor to make a rebuttal to a negative review but it is far too late since it is already out there...they offer no support which is beneficial to a vendor

heavenlyc
3/18/14

I locked into a contract for a year. I NEVER NEVER got a lead, call or response from Wedding Wire. In fact, I made at least 3K on Facebook and Yelp all of which is free. I asked that the last month (only) I be released they refused absolutely. Please do not use them for your business I sorely wish I had not.

johns666
3/18/14

I pay $200 per month. $2400 for the one year contract. My contract is almost done and I have booked two low budget weddings totaling $1600. I'd say that is a pretty bad ROI when I have to work about 20 hours to give away $800 to advertise on their site. I definitely would not recommend.

markd62
3/4/14

HUGE SCAM!! I know of 5 vendors posting fake reviews for themselves using different IPs disconnecting their DSL modems every time (changing their IP everytime they post). I let WW know of that issue - no action. ALL fake reviews are still up and running. They even sound all the same. Whats the answer from WW - nothing.

Best Wedding Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber