US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

juliak

It has so many reviews of vendors, that I've started going there before going to yelp. (in 56 reviews)

melissas37

It helped with ideas, organizing our checklist, creating a wedding website, and even reviewing our vendors. (in 14 reviews)

janew31

If the vendor had control, of course they would take my post down, even if they disagree... (in 75 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sueo1
3/3/15

I get most of my leads from WeddingWire, and I also get support for making my business successful. When I have questions, they are answered quickly and respectfully. WeddingWire has on-line educational seminars which help me improve my efficiency and grow my business.

abbyp1
2/26/15

With WeddingWire, building a wedding website has been great. The site is very straight forward, easy to use, and has great designs options. I really appreciate the feature of finding hotels and airfares. We have guests traveling from across the country to attend our wedding and this will give them a chance to find a nice place to stay and airfare. Thank you to you and the WeddingWire team for building such a great site for Brides.

carlac15
2/21/15

My daughter thought she found a legit Cosmetologist and Makeup Artist from this website only to find out Beauty by Camille is a fraud. She doesn't event hold a license to practice in the state of Illinois! My daughter hired Camille to do air-brush makeup and hair for her wedding after finding her via the five star reviews on weddingwire. Several girls in the wedding party went to her supposed shop on a Sunday prior to the wedding, which was closed by the way (red light?), and she did a fine enough job that my daughter hired her. However, at the wedding Camille brought someone else to do the makeup who did NOT use an airbrush. The makeup looked caked on! Camille gave us a lame excuse the airbrush broke. She was also an hour late, making the future bride a nervous wreck b/c her makeup was done last! Camille's partner frantically collected the cash as soon as the makeup was done as if she feared we wouldn't want to pay her! She is now under investigation by several agencies such as the IRS (because she only accepts ca$h) & the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation just to mention a few. She had been taken off several wedding sites because we submitted an honest review they actually investigated unlike weddingwire. Save yourself the heartache and pay the extra $$$ and find someone who is not an IMPOSTER. Your wedding day is too special! God bless. And shame on WEDDING.WIRE for allowing this scammer!

Tip for consumers: Don't be fooled into just reading the 5 stars reviews! This site doesn't allow the honest reviews if the vender disputes them even if the vender doesn't have a legit license to operate.

susank42
2/4/15

We joined Wedding Wire approximately a year ago, and four months later chose to increase our membership to Featured and we immediately saw an uptick in calls through Wedding Wire. We're very pleased with our membership and plan to continue.

Tip for consumers: Add Reviews!

michaelc145
1/27/15

I've been a part of the Wedding Wire family for about five years now and my satisfaction could not be higher. I've received a great return on my investment. The ease of collecting reviews and the ease for brides to find those reviews I believe is key to the success I've found through my Wedding Wire storefront. I boast about Wedding Wire to every vendor I work with. The success I have with WW has allowed me to cut back on every other advertising I used to do which is great for my bottom line, though not great for the other companies. Last year nearly 25% of all my contracts signed came through Wedding Wire, with the rest mostly from referrals and catering halls where I am the house officiate.

bene319
1/27/15

*** This is NOT a review from a bride's perspective, but a vendor's.

I'm writing this review as it pertains to **, at Wedding Wire, who works with incoming vendors. This case in particular, he dealt with me, a Minneapolis videographer who had signed on to the site on a whim.

** at first was courteous and seemed eager to help, but this of course turned slowly but surely into a sales pitch, which turned into a sales drive, and upon declining his repeated requests to fork over some $300+ per month to sign up as a premium vendor on the front page of the site, he snidely suggested that I "would rather stay at the bottom of the page and not get noticed," and upon saying goodbye, he was sorry to see that "I don't want to grow my business."

I would never, ever, ever, EVER recommend this site. It's horrible customer service, combined with a desire only to make money, not to actually HELP people, makes this website ineffective, and vendors especially should avoid this website at all costs.

**[personal info redacted by admin]

Tip for consumers: Awful, rude, and greedy customer service. Just awful.

bobo21
1/27/15

notice all the 5 star ratings are completely politically correct and are self generated~!! they have people actually post fake reviews~!! look at all the negative ones~!!! what a huge scam~!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: you will have better results throwing dust in the wind to land on a client

todp10
1/21/15

Just want to say Thanks to the Wedding Wire staff for all they do to promote business of wedding pros both paid and non paid services. Our clients LOVE Wedding Wire over the other wedding sites. Comment we hear are, easy to navigate, valuable info, and very helpful. Thanks so much for the rating system for the awards too!

marieannes
1/10/15

Having Mike be my go to person for all my wedding wire listing needs has been nothing short of the best. He is prompt with his responses to my inquiries...incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects of my listing..calm, patient and willing to help me navigate the wedding wire site and many of the social medial platforms that I am not very familiar with. As a business owner...customer service is a very big priority for me when interacting with my clients...something I make a very big priority of being the best I can be. Therefore when I have the good fortune to interact with an individual who offers the same level of service...I am always so pleased. Wedding Wire is lucky to have Mike on their team...and I certainly hope he is acknowledged for the quality level of his work.
Marieanne Souza
Flawless Cosmetic Design

karenl56
1/7/15

Wedding Wire is a cutting edge resource for engaged couples and vendors. It is an invaluable resource for our wedding business. Great reviews are crucial in a competitive wedding market. The fact that reviews can be found on the TOP wedding site gives couples the confidence and trust that they are looking for. We will continue to be a part of WeddingWire for a very long time!

rose-annc
1/5/15

Officiating at weddings is my passion. I love being in this line of work from the planning stages with each couple, to the rehearsal, to the actual ceremony on the wedding day. Being a part of WeddingWire has helped me develop my individual style and build the confidence to interview couples, meet with them and help them design their unique ceremonies. I have been with WeddingWire for three years and have watched my practice grow from three weddings the first year to twenty two wedding ceremonies this past year. This has been a successful partnership for me with guidance and friendly advice available every step of the way.

Tip for consumers: The site is easy to use and step by step instruction is available in many forms. I have spoken with representatives on the phone, used the "Walk me through" option on site, and communicated through e-mail. You never have to feel like you are alone. It's great!

christinat12
1/5/15

So disappointed in wedding wire. I am a vendor and was talked into a monthly package that would supposing to bring me tons of incremental business ( as stated by the customer service woman, francesca) I was sweet talked into spending this money and I have not gotten A SINGLE client in the past 6 months. I am paying 75.00 a month for a glorified billing system.
I use another site Thumbtack, which has gotten me customers and I do highly recommend. I wish I could put the 75.00 a month towards Thumbtack because I would at least see a return.

Tip for consumers: Vendors BEWARE THIS IS A RIP OFF!!!

katherinev1
1/2/15

Beware the vendors who come here to bash Weddingwire because Weddingwire Is honest with their review process.

I hired an officiant, had a HORRIBLE experience with her. HORRIBLE. And now she is bashing Weddingwire, accusing them of being racist (my husband is in a minority group.) Whenever a client gives an honest review of how HORRIBLE she is, she reports the honest review as 'fraudulent'. Weddingwire contacted me, stating they were going to remove the review. I told them what happened. They kept the honest review up. THAT'S HOW THE REVIEW SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO WORK. YOU DO A HORRIBLE JOB, YOU GET A BAD REVIEW. Kudos to Weddingwire for allowing the truth to be reflected.

If you have a lousy experience with a vendor and Weddingwire wants to remove your honest bad review, stand up for yourself. The public needs to be warned!

Beware the officiant who commits libel and slanders their former clients online, they'll do the same to you.

Tip for consumers: Do your research of vendors in addition to Weddingwire. Look them up on Twitter, for example. You might discover you're dealing with a total button.

mavisp2
12/31/14

Weddingwire is a service located in Bethesda, Maryland and it is completely in favor of the bride and they actually buy these reviews with free services for their reviews. I have had two negative reviews posted there and they are both suspect. They were referred to from ** also known as ** who actually lives in Richmond, Virginia and he travels throughout the tri cities of Washington, D.C. These two referrals were sent to me and were last minute cheap brides who can't pay my fees. ** and ** (groom **) and ** both came from **. They were "desperate" and had both been dropped by their previous officiants. They both were hostile brides who gave me negative reviews. I never had a signed contract with either of them.

Weddingwire, Wedding Bee, The Wedding Channel et al, is the most adamant and most racist of all the wedding services. Use The Knot, or Eventective. Stay away from these desperate hogs of a service which charges you for breathing. You have to buy their leads and I certainly have not purchased one of them in my entire life!

Having officiated close to a thousand weddings in my life time, I won't worry about the ** and his gang of DESPERATE associates. Rated 50 out of 100! There were no signed contracts as I stated. I was just trying to do ** or **, a favor, which of course was appreciated. I just keep on having trouble with his referrals and I don't know why. I don't work for him. He just refers his spill overs to me. DON'T TAKE THE VENUE BRIDES WHO CAN'T PAY YOU $200! THAT IS THE CONTRACT POINT!

Weddingwire says they will not allow posts without contracts which neither of these bridezillas had. At least not with me.

Tip for consumers: I GIVE WEDDINGWIRE "ZERO" STARS! DON'T USE WEDDINGWIRE IF YOU WANT YOUR REPUTATION! QUESTION YOUR REFERRALS FROM OTHER OFFICIANTS!

anned8
12/30/14

This site is ridiculous and is set up completely in favor of vendors. I just received a notice that one of my reviews was being disputed. I couldn't understand why (it was a positive review!) and then I realized ALL of this vendor's reviews were being disputed. Before my review can be reinstated, Weddingwire is requesting a copy of my contract and/or receipt. This seems reasonable to weed out fake reviews, except that my wedding was FIVE YEARS AGO. Now seriously, who has time for this nonsense? I am not going to track down documentation that I don't have anymore (seriously, you'd have to be a hoarder or have OCD to keep track of that stuff for that length of time) just to keep up a review on this website. I am now irritated that I even wasted my time with them, and am only wasting it further with this review to warn future brides: stay clear of Weddingwire if you are in search of honest reviews. Any vendor could open a dispute for whatever reason and most people are not going to jump through these insane hoops to be heard, especially if a significant length of time has elapsed. I guarantee bad vendors will take advantage of this policy. Brides will just go to Yelp or some other review service, with less crazy written into their policies.

EDIT:

So here's an update: their policies are even crazier than the aforementioned. I emailed WeddingWire to ask what the deal was, and they responded that sometimes a vendor will dispute all reviews due to change in ownership. This didn't make any sense to me. After all, even if the owner changed, why would they dispute positive reviews? As it happened, my husband had to drop by the vendor in question to have a piece of my jewelry repaired this week, and asked them about their reviews on WeddingWire. The manager's account was extremely interesting. Apparently they used to purchase advertising on WeddingWire. When they started scaling back on advertising, they noticed reviews starting to be deleted. They asked WeddingWire about it, and the latter assured them that it was not their policy to remove reviews as a function of advertising buy-in. The vendor continued to scale back and eventually stopped purchasing advertising. Now ALL of their reviews are "in dispute." They haven't disputed anything--WeddingWire is using the deletion of reviews as an incentive/threat to maintain advertising revenue.

All that to say, it boils down to this for brides (and vendors):
1. Brides cannot trust WeddingWire, because shady vendors will just wait to dispute negative reviews after sufficient time has elapsed.
2. Brides must consider that vendors with the most feedback are most likely the ones paying WeddingWire for sufficient advertising. Technically, a good vendor should be able to get by on word-of-mouth, and shouldn't need to rely on a second-rate site like this to get hits.
3. Vendors must take into account advertising on WeddingWire, and whether it's worth it to them to keep paying to keep their reviews onsite.

What a scam! WeddingWire management should be ashamed of themselves. (But let's face it...I bet they aren't.)

Tip for consumers: Don't look here for balanced reviews (or waste your time writing one)! Negative reviews can be easily removed, and positive reviews are only kept up for vendors who are paying for advertising on the site.

brianc70
12/22/14

WeddingWire has helped get my name out there to people searching for musicians to play at their weddings. It has definitely helped me get wedding gigs since joining. Unlike some sites, they only charge a monthly fee and not a booking fee when you get hired. They provide informative tutorials, host local networking events, and are always very helpful and prompt with phone or email inquiries.

jeane102
12/17/14

Vendors beware. Wedding Wire is not a good place to advertise. After months of trying to get them to remove links to our closed business (all other advertisers did immediately with no question) they responded that we would have to get a court order! Unprofessional and impossible to work with!

Tip for consumers: Vendors, beware!

kennethc29
12/16/14

I have had several vendors with whom I have advertized. None, bar none. has been as effective for me in the Grater Miami area than Wedding Wire. In talking with others, they too, have found Wedding Wire gets them the most business. My calls to Wedding Wire has always been answered promptly and my area rep has always been top notch. And, by the way, my reviews are legit and are not written by me or fake. The Wedding Wire I know wouldn't allow that.

joef44
12/10/14

Look, I am a vendor in the business for 27 years. I have NEVER had a complaint or refund due to my service. BUT if I happen to work with a client that may have an "odd" perspective of a successful event, it shouldn't mean they have the right to make me look or sound unprofessional. Perspective is everything. Most reasonable people understand the meaning of, "poor service..lack of professionalism...terrible vendor..etc..." Some, believe it or not, DO NOT. If I as the vendor, and 99% of everyone at that event KNOWS it was a great time....and the pictures and videos reflect that, well a customer should not be able to make negative comments on line regarding details he or she may not even know facts on. Especially while he or she is laughing and having a blast at that same event. Wedding wires options to dispute are simple....and not favorable to vendors...response time is slow, and unless you are paying premium dollar, they really aren't interested. Oh, and I have NEVER booked an event from the Wire....Don't need it...Didn't need it...wish I never signed on.

Tip for consumers: Be careful what you read. Perspective from one individual is not always LAW. Do check around for more sources on vendors background than what is on the Wire....

rebeccap26
12/10/14

Bottom line up front: I only have experience with WeddingWire as a bride-to-be using it to research vendors. It was pretty much my go-to resource for vendor reviews while planning my wedding and I later found that my trust in the website was justified. Highly recommend!

Longer story: I am now a year after my wedding and I just finished writing reviews for the last of my vendors. My last was the hardest to write because I did not have a completely positive experience with my photographer, and I wanted to write the review honestly. As a result of the less-than-stellar score that I gave him, my photographer disputed the validity of my review to WeddingWire (claiming I was not a client).

WeddingWire contacted me yesterday asking me to prove that I was, indeed, a contracted client of the photographer that I reviewed. I sent them proof today (in the form of a copy of a check I used to pay my photographer). That was all the proof WeddingWire needed and I was informed my review would be reactivated within two weeks.

For comparison, I had a review disputed by a business on another website (TripAdvisor). The business claimed that I had not been a customer. That website offered me no way to prove that I was a direct customer of the business (I certainly could have provided a receipt for the services I received, had they asked and allowed me to). Instead, they took the business's word, removed my review, and refused to repost it.

I am very pleased to learn that not all review websites are the same and that WeddingWire's reviews are truly verified and reviewed.

pauls160
12/8/14

I love Wedding Wire. A year ago upgraded to top membership option and best investment possible with marketing dollars. Enjoyed best year ever (with deposits) and can directly track over 40 of these to my Wedding Wire account. Plus, such a professional resource with other real couples looking for photographers as the post-wedding review system is huge. Couldn't be happier. Not to mention all the WW staff are wonderful with answers to any questions.

loriv6
12/5/14

If I could give zero stars I wohld.

This company is a scammy pressure company.

I didn't get a single inquiry from my entire year on weddingwire. I did however get 20 bookings elsewhere. I swear they showed me fake traffic data. 250 visits to my storefront and yet no inquiries? 1 facebook ad for 3 days got me 250 clicks, 24 inquiries and 16 bookings.

Also, they don't tell you that it's a 1 year commitment for advertising until after they have you signed up. Good luck getting out of that one!

Tip for consumers: Go anywhere else. $130/MONTH is just crazy!!!

charleneh4
12/1/14

Katie Martin was a pleasure to deal with! She answered all my questions quickly and efficiently, helping me to decide which product would be best for me. She is a great asset to WeddingWire! Thanks Katie!!!

charlottef7
11/25/14

WeddingWrire.com is amazing! Before joining WeddingWire's networking team of vendors, I always used this site as a resource to make professional recommendations to my brides. They are so helpful and willing to walk you through any parts of the sites you may need help with. LOVE WeddingWire.com and so do all of my brides!

Charlotte Fields
I Do, Something Blue Weddings & Events
(561)676-7842

annap33
11/17/14

I love wedding wire. Whilst I don't get a ton of leads from wedding wire I have found their vendor services to be fantastic. I have excellent SEO search results so I don't need WW to find me leads - however their review functions are great and the client sites and the ability to send contracts and questionnaires etc are fantastic.

I read a little about people complaining about the reviews... I haven't had a problem. I find that if you do your job well then people only give you good reviews anyway!

erikah7
11/14/14

I've had a paid account on WeddingWire for 4 months, and I'm more thrilled -- and getting more business -- than in 18 months on a competitor's site.

WeddingWire is superb with communication, friendliness, and resources. The site itself is more intuitive and helpful than other wedding sites; its bells & whistles are impressive! What really pleases me is the people: when I email them, I receive a friendly, helpful reply immediately (when I email their competitor -- just to repeat, I pay them for a listing too -- it takes a few days for their lukewarm response to arrive).

What I also love about being on WeddingWire is the monthly webinars that I have access to (in real time and archived). They seem invested in keeping us vendors on our toes: always offering new skills, new research, and new opportunities to learn.

Needless to say, I get a lot of traffic, and hence BOOKINGS from my listing.

I could go on and on. Suffice it to say that I'm VERY glad I paid for a special vendor account with WeddingWire, and feel like a valued and appreciated client.

michaeli14
11/5/14

Wedding Wire has been a tremendous asset to my business! Other businesses and clients seek me out and find me. Wedding Wire is one of the best and most important marketing tools I utilize to run my business. I HIGHLY recommend their services to any wedding professional.

Tip for consumers: pay for the exclusive memberships - it's worth it!

manuc3
10/29/14

Since the moment we hired the service, we received a full time personalized attention and an amazing client support.
The learning has been very fast. It is a great tool that has enlarged our statistics and online presence.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommendable to dedicate time for completing all the characteristics that WeddingWire offers in order to maximize your profile.

philipl20
10/23/14

Joining Wedding Wire has been the best decision I have made for my wedding officiating business. I have a constant stream of inquiries coming in and I have even hired another officiant to work for me when I have double bookings.

Sending contracts online has made my life so much easier, and I absolutely love the pro tools that Wedding Wire provides for managing inquiries and bookings.

Wedding Wire has definitely given my business the boost that it needed. I look forward to a long fruitful relationship!

Tip for consumers: Pay a little more and go for the spotlight position.

stirlingg
10/23/14

As an owner/manager of an event venue, I have been very please with the individualized attention and site assistance the team at Wedding Wire has given me. They were more than happy to work with my busy schedule and offer personal assistance when needed. Furthermore, we have seen immediate results in our website traffic, inquiries, and interest in tours of the property. The events booked as a result of Wedding Wire searches easily pays for the cost of advertising.

stephaniet20
10/16/14

We have only had good experiences with the WeddingWire customer service department! It's not often that you get such wonderful assistance from big companies, so I'm extremely impressed with the quick responses and help we received from Samantha! Our only reason for not giving WeddingWire the full 5 stars is that we wish there were more editing functions on the wedding websites they let you create. Other than that, we were very happy with our choice to use them while preparing for our wedding!

kratig
10/16/14

Do NOT TRUST the reviews on this website. It is designed to have only good reviews (most of them by the vendors themselves).
The bad reviews are IMMEDIATELY deactivated by the website because of apparent dispute, where they don't take even email communication as a proof of the service taken.
The vendors know very well the website's ridiculous requirements for proofs and they provide you with none of those in the first place.
This website is designed FOR THE VENDORS NOT FOR THE CONSUMERS.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TRUST THE WEDDINGWIRE REVIEWS!!

markj82
10/14/14

Easy to write fake reviews on this site. If someone does write a bad review about your service, its very easy to get it removed.
This site is basically setup for you to write as many fake great reviews about your self as you can. Great for small companies that have the time to write many fake positive reviews.
Not recommended for experienced companies.

Tip for consumers: Small companies that have the time to write multiple fake reviews about themselves so they look great.

jamib2
10/13/14

Katie M. at wedding wire is a fantastic account rep- she is quick to respond to questions, knowledgeable and not pushy when it comes to sales. She is the ideal person to talk to regarding anything that comes up with my vendor account. I am thrilled with my experience!

geraldf10
10/2/14

I am enthusiastic about WeddingWire. They have the best designed and most user friendly web site and my ads give me the highest return of any other advertising. Whenever I am asked, WeddingWire is the one site I recommend

Tip for consumers: Take the time to design and post videos and reviews

mariav17
9/30/14

I'm a wedding photographer and love being able to send potential clients to my WeddingWire profile. The WeddingWire site is clean, easy to navigate + leave reviews, and has a lot of useful information for engaged + married couples. The WeddingWire support team is also pretty incredible. I had a minor issue with a duplicate account, and Katie responded very quickly and resolved the matter on the spot. Very happy with my customer experience! :)

laurac61
9/29/14

I upgraded with WeddingWire this year, and have been so pleased with how kind & helpful this company is with anything that you are having a problem with. I purchased a new computer and my pictures were not loading correctly. One of their staff loaded my pictures onto their site for me. They are always there to help and respond quickly.

I highly recommend this company. I have many clients, when asked, tell me they find me on WeddingWire. They are helping me grow my business. Thank you weddingwire.

pattyb7
9/23/14

Although our wedding was back in 2010 I felt I needed to review our wedding wire consultant Linda Dancer.
I was a little hesitant using a travel agent over the internet, Linda came with high reviews. Not only did she book the initial flights, hotel and car, she kept in contact with me over the following months until our wedding/trip..She was able to book our trip cheaper than any local agent, and answered my every consern any nervous bride would have. Her attention to detail and her constant communication put me at ease. Because of this, our wedding/honeymoon ( or as she called it , our weddingmoon) exceeded my expectations.
Because of this, I have used her for numerous caribbean vacations as well. In fact she is working to fofill our 5 year anniversary trip to St. Lucia.
I am a frequent traveler, familiar with booking my own trips. Never again... Linda takes the work out of a fun trip. I am at total ease with her expertise. And would recommend you put your travel needs in her hands. She is professional and quick to help you through every aspect of travel.
Dell and Patty Bunting

nadia44
9/16/14

I am so thankful for WeddingWire offering a free build your own website service. Although free their customer service is great. I had 2 issues with setting up my website and WeddingWire gave me a prompt response to address them. I love my website - it looks good. Thank you WeddingWire Team!

Tip for consumers: Setup wedding website early - before all the heavy planning gets started.

kateb18
9/11/14

I never expected to get married, much less plan a formal wedding, so it wasn't long after the engagement ring went on that I started to sweat. I knew we needed a photographer, some food, and some kind of ceremony, but beyond that? Total mystery.

Thank god for WeddingWire.

I didn't take advantage of every service, but the wedding checklist and budget tool were a godsend in the midst of all those wedding unknowns. (Brides-to-be: Know that there will be an overwhelming floral interrogation at some point.) It was also nice to be able to drop things from the checklist that we weren't going to have: flower girls, prayers, etc.

One thing I wasn't too impressed by were the wedding sites templates. The designs are a bit dated and flat, and none of them really fit the "personality" of our wedding. I ended up modifying a SquareSpace template and hosting it on my personal domain instead.

Also: No short bridal hair styles? I won't dock points, since this isn't a problem exclusive to WeddingWire, but it's a little disheartening to see long hair in every lookbook. The "Photos" section was pretty useful otherwise, though I found Pinterest to be a more nimble planning tool.

In summary, come for the budget and checklist tools. Stay for the pretty pictures. Plan your bizarre succulent/dahlia hybrid bouquet on Pinterest. (And come back again for WeddingWire's name change packets.)

fredb43
9/10/14

Wedding Wire is the premier website for any business in the wedding industry. Having personally been the DJ/MC for over 1,800 weddings I can attest to the fact that more Brides use WeddingWire in selecting their vendors than any other site.
Reviews are valuable resource for Brides & Grooms.

Fred Behney
Soundwave DJs.com

Tip for consumers: I encourage all Brides & Grooms to really "read" the actual reviews in additional to looking at the rating, as a 5.0 rating with a 1 sentence review is far different than a 5.0 where the Bride writes 3 paragraphs of appreciation and details why her vendor was so valuable.

tanial4
9/9/14

Wedding Wire is a great website where people can look up reviews of dozens of wedding vendors. I used the website constantly and in fact, made most of my decisions based on the reviews that I read. It is a great way to inform yourself of excellent vendors and stay away from the vendors that have wronged people in the past. I highly recommend anyone who is planning a wedding to consult this website...take a look at the reviews and make an informed decision! It's in your best interest!

estherr6
9/9/14

WOW! The staff at disputes@weddingwire.com are OUTSTANDING. Yesterday I posted a review about Better Events Catering who ultimately disputed my comments. The folks at disputes@weddingwire.com immediately sent me an email notifying me that my review would not be posted until the dispute between myself and Better Events Catering got resolved.

The prompt, professional, and kind emails I received from Emma Giberson were awesome. She shared their policies in a concise, but friendly manner and offered recommendations on how I could resolve my issues quickly. The behind the scene work done by the other staff members were on point although I had no knowledge of how they were working with the vendor to bring closure to my concerns.

In the end, I provided proper documentations to support my claim and I was notified that my comments would be posted on their site. I would like to commend Emma and her colleagues for responding promptly and efficiently to my concerns and for reposting my review on Better Events Catering. Kudos to a team that works very well together and for helping to educate brides and grooms about what works OR not with caterers.

A very satisfied Customer of disputes@weddingwire.com!

Mrs. R

Tip for consumers: Please give reviews as it does assist other consumers in selecting the best services and/or products being offered by vendors. Helping brides and grooms find the best vendors for their special day is truly a blessing. So, help by writing reviews whether good or bad.

janineb3
9/9/14

My business is a business of referrals and the ones on Wedding Wire are especially important because WW is the new "go to" site for Brides and Grooms. The site is easy to navigate and I enjoy the education classes they offer. Frankly, it's the only wedding industry site that is worth being on. What I really appreciate is my sales rep, Melanie, who is encouraging supportive of my work. I appreciate her professionalism and her prompt response to inquiries.

tiffanyc19
9/4/14

WeddingWire was so helpful to me when planning my wedding. I was able to view honest peer reviews of local vendors, which helped to inform many of my own decisions regarding vendors. The site was easy to navigate, and leaving reviews was a simple and user-friendly process.

michelles61
9/3/14

I recommend wedding wire to ALL brides to be that I come across! Such a wonderful resource; from budget management to check lists this website has it all. All the little tools such as the seating chat planner teamed with the guest lists made organising seating plans really easy - plus all we had to do was push print! And when there was last minute changes we drag and dropped a couple extra times and BAM! Sorted. Also great if you're on a tight budget - the budget planner let's you put in your budget and it automatically apportions the typical spend for each category. Even better, you can then reallocate budget to areas you're going to splash out on when the bill for another area comes in under the estimated cost. Honestly can't rave enough about this website - I was deemed the most chilled out bride in history on our wedding day and I can honestly say a great proportion of this is due to the support I got from wedding wire. A must have if you're planning a wedding.

Tip for consumers: I used the export custom guest list to create a mail merge for our wedding invites, place cards and envelopes. So quick and easy. I would recommend nagging the "household name" the name you want to be on the front of the envelope.

rev-coryn
8/29/14

My phone has rung off the hook and i've raised my prices by 90% since I joined wedding wire! I had doubts... but for the investment, i'm sending more business away than keeping it because i have so many. Moreover, the quality of the leads are significant, ready, and able purchasers. I'm way satisfied and suggest this site to revolutionize there business!

The staff is great at assimilation. They know that by teaching you, their client, how to be successful that then you will be successful and maintain the service or more. They have a great and positive team who are greatly resourceful.

Finally, they offer a back office suite for your business... i haven't converted over there yet, but it looks awesome and way underused!!

Tip for consumers: Def sit through the orientation and do what they say.. they are the experts with reason!

ariellaf
8/29/14

AMAZING I love Wedding Wire and all of their representatives. I own a small videography shop that is open in 3 cities, and I would say at least HALF of our bookings come directly from Wedding Wire and I am grateful for that. When I need help with anything, I have sometimes 2 or more representatives on it. They are GREAT at communicating. Big thanks to Bridget and Kristen Godfrey and a few others.

Tip for consumers: This gave me SO much extra business, I love wedding wire!

dougb31
8/29/14

WeddingWire has it all, when it comes to wedding resources that help a bride and groom plan their special day. Anything a couple can think of, WeddingWire has thought of, and has a resource page, link, or vendor related to that need.

wandab9
8/27/14

I have just started doing wedding's and the Wedding Wire has really helped in giving me great idea's and hints that has really helped me out a lot.