US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

abbyp1

With WeddingWire, building a wedding website has been great. (in 20 reviews)

juliak

It has so many reviews of vendors, that I've started going there before going to yelp. (in 78 reviews)

hollyg18

You just don't get customer service like this anymore. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

edt11
2/8/16

We contacted A-1 Enterprises of Bernardston, MA to provide a restroom trailer for our son's backyard wedding early last fall. (A-1 was recommended by our overall terrific contractor for the wedding -- Elegant Settings, of Keene, NH.) This was one of our best decisions among the many that have to be made to produce an outdoor event in New England! The "Queen Trailer" we contracted for arrived well before the time for which we needed it, it hooked up exactly the way A-1's excellent and helpful staff said it would, it was immaculate well beyond hopes and expectations, it was so well appointed, lit, and supplied, and it was picked up and taken away right on schedule. So many of our 120 guests commented on the rest room facilities and how unusual it was to have such clean, comfortable and roomy facilities at an outdoor event. Guests also enjoyed the many extra products available to them, provided by A-1 as part of their service. The cost for the Queen Trailer was quire reasonable and fit nicely into our overall budget for the wedding. Thanks to Sandy, Dan, and Terry for helping make our whole day a success. We highly recommend this company!

denised47
2/6/16

I have been listed as a preferred vendor with WeddingWire for several months and I am extremely happy with their services to help my business succeed. My Senior Customer Success Manager, Melanie DiGeorge, is extremely professional. She is always pleasant, contacts me when we make an appointment in a timely manner, and assists me with all my marketing questions and needs. She is extremely knowledgeable and I feel WeddingWire is definitely one of the premiere sites to drive business to wedding professionals.

veronicap11
2/4/16

Wedding Wire and the entire staff has helped my business tremendously. They have created such a reputable site for prospects who are shopping for great vendors for their private events.

tonitah
2/2/16

The website is fully of catty woman who make you feel like a moron for simply stating your opinion... I have had woman attack me verbally on this website...

ericw62
2/2/16

Rebecca, it is not often that I get the opportunity to thank a company for a job well done, but in the case of Wedding Wire it is richly deserved. You are my number one lead source 90% of the time when I ask a client "how did you find me." So whatever you're doing, keep doing it and thanks again for helping to bring me business. Your success has been my success and I have become one of the best in the officiant business thanks to you.

Rev. Eric Warn
Tacoma WA

wandab19
1/29/16

I have been with WeddingWire since 2013 but I wasn't getting the responses I was hoping for. Many other "Customer Success Associates" had reached out to address my concerns and were very nice. However, they all gave me the same advice ... "Get more reviews!" After the third person telling me that I grew very frustrated and decided that I was not going to renew my account. I knew I needed reviews, but to get reviews I needed to get bookings. To get bookings I needed reviews. And so the cycle went for over a year. Couples just weren't calling.

That's when Mike reached out to me. I explained my frustration and he took REAL action. He logged into my account and gave me specific suggestions on how to make my storefront more attractive. He provided real feedback on my verbage AND helped me rewrite some of it. Not only did he spend an entire hour on the phone that day, he followed up a few days later spending another hour with me improving and tweeting. Since then, we have had two additional phone calls and I feel much more positive about moving forward with WeddingWire.

I am optimistic that I will see an increase in my WeddingWire inquiries and it's thanks to Mike. He's the man!

beverlyw31
1/28/16

I have been with WeddingWire from the very beginning. I have watched my business grow right along with theirs. They have helped me with every part of this ever changing business and have forced me, kicking and screaming, to embrace technology. As a small business, we count on word of mouth to grow our business. WeddingWire's assistance in review collection is the best way to spread that word to our bridal market. Those reviews help more than any other form of advertising that I have tried. I believe they have helped us become the success that we are today.

kristinw15
1/28/16

From a vendor point of view WeddingWire is super user friendly! It is easy to get your storefront set up and on top of that they have a Rep walk you through the process and give you suggestions! Great customer service! The site itself is great for this very online day in age and truly keeps up with what people are looking for right now!

michaelm371
1/27/16

I've been a vendor on WW for over 6 years and personally feel its commitment to vendors has rapidly declined every year. After seeing how WW promotes 6 other competitors immediately after a couple submits a request for my business, its clear this site is not for me. For my money, I've seen a much better ROI from The knot, wedding certified and adwords. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this service and the recent wave of positive reviews do not appear real either.

joans57
1/23/16

Wedding wire is a very genuine and authentic place for a bride to share her real thoughts. Good or bad about her wedding Experience.

joannap11
1/21/16

I recently relocated and it is only the second year in the area as a wedding photographer. I had to completely re-build a client base; The first summer I shot 6 weddings, but with the help of WeddingWire I have doubles my clients, and it's still January. I'm so happy with how it has streamlined my marketing and brought new business. They are attentive and helpful in knowing how to get your business name out their and make your storefront attract more customers. It's been a great experience.

ericl72
1/21/16

Kim Knodt was extremely helpful in helping me navigate my templates WeddingWire. She also helped me construct an excellent introductory e-mail to potential clients.

jessical115
1/21/16

As a vendor (I'm a wedding photographer), I love all the features that WeddingWire provides so that I can really show potential couples what our business is all about. I found the support network to be amazing - they were willing to make monthly scheduled phone calls to help me get everything set up and running as smoothly as possible, and then check in to make sure that I was getting the results I wanted. I've rarely experienced this level of customer support anywhere, and definitely not with any other print or online directory I've been involved with. I know my couples also really appreciated being able to read reviews and get so much information about different vendors in their area, all in one easy to use, well-designed place. Would recommend WeddingWire for sure!

susanh150
1/21/16

Rebecca Hornick has been amazing. She is always so helpful, informative and ready to assist me at all times. She is blessed with wonderful people skills and is a joy to talk with and is a great Ambassador for Wedding Wire.
I would be lost with Rebecca's help and guidance
Susan Hyatt, The Wedding Lady

stellac7
1/20/16

Wedding Wire is and has been an amazing marketing tool for me as a senior starting a new wedding officiant business. My personal consultant, Taylor Wymer, is fabulous in every way imagiinable with regard to excellent and outstanding customer service. Not only is her turnaround response time off the charts she provides incredible expert hands on assistance. Top notch website for vendors as well as couples planning their weddings and/or special events. The best bang for your buck in the wedding industry bar none!!!

sarahp104
1/20/16

I'm in the middle of planning my wedding and thought this site would be helpful. After one post I realized it was mostly rude women that want to tell you how to plan your wedding and how stupid you are for not wanting to listen to them. They even posted catty memes on my post. I deleted my page after that.

peggyk6
1/15/16

I feel most couples think all "wedding" websites are the same...NOT! As with every coin there are two sides...in this case there is our lovely bridal couples and then there is us...the wedding professionals.
We too need TLC (no pun intended). Some of us need more help than others and we need a safe place to ask for that help & support. Danielle Solomon is my gal. Patience, kind, fun and supportive. She thoroughly looks for every way to maximize my vendor page so that in turn I can be my best for our couples. Everyone gets the ring and lives "Happily Ever After" at Weddingwire.
Huge thansk from Peggy @ Timeless Celebrations...AKA TLC

sthefanyp
1/14/16

I have been working with Wedding Wire for over three years and they are absolutely amazing. I have gotten referrals that I never would have gotten if it wasn't for them! I used to be just a wedding planner is South Florida, now because of Wedding Wire we are a one stop shop. We have everything from chairs and tables, to lighting and florists in house. They are the reason Happily Ever After have grown so much and become so popular in South Florida. I couldn't have made it without Allyson Gambarani, she is the sweetest person with the biggest pacience I have ever meet! I have reached out to her over dozens of times, and not at one time she was annoyed, hurried or bothered by my dumb questions. Since today I have two different listings, it gets kind of hard dealing with both and let me tell you, she goes over beyond for me, and I could not be more grateful for all the work and all the effort she has put in my company. I will be forever thankful for all her dedication and help, because I know for a fact without her, I wouldn't be here. So Thank you Allyson and of course Wedding Wire for creating such a successful tool that has grown my company and made it to something I only dreamed of having. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

crystalw25
1/14/16

We started advertising with Weddingwire 6 years ago with my wedding hair and make-up business. Weddingwire has become one of my primary sources of advertising that keeps my business going! The staff is always there for me and always ready to help in any situation that comes about, from reviews to managing the site, the girls are always there to give expert advise.. My account manager has been Kim Knodt in the Orlando area and she has been absolutely wonderful in undertaking any situation I may ask of her. Thanks Kim! I hope you too will find Weddingwire a great place to add your company name, you will enjoy a wonderful experience!
Many Thanks, Crystal Walters, www.weddingsbycrystal.com

carriel22
1/14/16

The number of advertising opportunities for the wedding industry is overwhelming. I have advertised with many. Wedding Wire is by far my favorite. They offer more than I need and are always responsive to any question or concerns that I have had over the years. Wedding Wire by far makes me feel valued as a customer. In the service industry we recognize quality customer service - and here is where you find it. When I talk with my customers I always want them to walk away with a smile. Wedding Wire makes ME smile :)

danielled35
1/14/16

WeddingWire, is awesome but my customer success manger Kim is a bigger reason for my success. With any new software there is a lot of trial and errors but my customer success manager Kim has managed all my issues and really has improved my leads system. Kim has literally helped me develop copy for clients , sent my clients contracts when WeddingwWire's software had bug, and has helped me come up with keywords to improve my seo. Kim truly cares about my success and thats why I stay with WeddingWire.

bobh100
1/13/16

Love working with Wedding Wire! I am a Wedding Officiant in NE Florida, and not getting rich doing weddings... but WW has been a great marketing tool for local and destination brides from all over the country to reach me!! It is simple to use, and money well invested, with a great return!

Pastor Bob @ www.firstcoastceremonies.com

leeb71
1/11/16

I cannot say enough about this web site! The leads/ inquiries notifications, the helpful marketing tips, insites, ..if you want or grow your bridal business, you need this site!
Lee Bice-Huba, Dream Weavers, Satellite Beach, Fl

stevem229
1/11/16

The past two months, I have received a call from Keaton, one of the guys in charge of the advertising for videographers on Wedding Wires website. He has been persistent in his communicating with me, but not annoying. He has looked into my work, as well as my own personal sites. Delivered a number based on my statistics and helped me understand where, if I decided to upgrade, my money would be going. Even though I did not purchase anything, his professionalism and courtesy towards me and my business is quite admirable. Definitely a good guy. Thanks Wedding Wire and Keaton for all you are doing!

claired26
1/11/16

Wedding Wire customer service was fast and friendly when it came to helping me with my request for updating and changing different aspects of my wedding website! What's even better is that it's all free! Thank you!

willies21
1/9/16

I have been with Wedding Wire for only one year now and my Officiating business has more than tripled in sales!. I'm so glad I invested in a Spotlight add. I love their website, the techy staff and can't say enough about their customer service. Kim Knodt is absolutely fabulous! (I miss Lauren Ford who was also an outstanding customer service person.)Their knowledge of their product and customer service is impeccable! I belong to two other wedding sites and they do not compare to Wedding Wire. I will be giving all of my business to Wedding Wire in 2016. Thanks Wedding Wire...you are awesome!

beccac2
1/6/16

Kimberly is fantastic! Always helpful with information and taking care of things!!

anthonyp66
1/5/16

Everything about my experience with Wedding Wire has was WONDERFUL.
Kim has been a amazing Rep for me, my business would not be where it is today without her or wedding wire. Putting your adverting dollars here, you will be amazed by what you will see on return.

cynthiam46
12/22/15

Wedding Wire has been so helpful not only in helping couples find us, but also in going beyond their platform to helping us maximize our online presence as wedding planners and officiants here in Southwest Florida.
Of particular mention, Kim Knodt our consultant, is to be applauded for her caring, consistent attention and education to help us reach those couples looking for us here at A Beautiful Florida Wedding.

christianm56
12/22/15

We just started planning our wedding, but wedding wire has so many resources and ideas, it's a great way for us to begin. It's very helpful that you can basically do everything from here - guest lists, wedding website, etc. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs to keep all their wedding plans organized.

scottm138
12/22/15

How is it possible that I cannot delete my own information about my company on their site? I don't like their business practices, so I have to bullied instead? It's my information. It should be my choice to be able to delete it.

joshuaw33
12/18/15

I have been an active member of Wedding Wire for over 5 years. Their customer support and consistency to always deliver a great service is what keeps us happy here at First Class Weddings. Doug Peters, my Account Rep is always prompt with response through email and phone whenever I have a question or need solid advice on company marketing strategy. I believe that any business relationship should be a partnership and Doug with Wedding Wire truly illustrates authenticity and commitment to us here at FCW. Thank you Doug for all that you do!

Josh Wiseman
President
First Class Weddings

zenad2
12/15/15

I was looking for a website to create my wedding invite, I found WeddingWire, at first I was not sure if I wanted to use them, but I created a page anyway. Once I uploaded my information, I needed help, I wanted someone to proof it. I emailed CS and Alysse answered me right away, I was shocked, normally it takes 24 to 48 hours. I had so many questions and I wanted to create the best website ever, Alysse not only helped me create the website she showed me how to upload my pictures and she even uploaded my video for me. I was having such a hard time and Alysse without hesitation said " give me the name of your video and I will upload it for you. She made sure it was the correct song and version that I wanted. Once that was done I have other questions about the site and reports that I needed to run to make sure my guests were accounted for. She was very helpful, never had an attitude because of the silly questions I was asking, she was very pleasant. If it had not been for Alysee's help, I would have not created my wedding website on WeddingWire. After the site was up and running she did the nicest thing... she emailed and asked " how's things going and your website looks great" What a wonderful thing to do for someone you have never met, who does that!!!! not to many people in this world.. that's what I liked about Alysee, I'm very pleased and I encourage anyone that is thinking about using a wedding website please use WeddingWire and ask for Alysee's help, she will go out of her way to help you create a wonderful website.

To Weddingwire, Thank you and it would be very nice if you send Alysee if she has time to the Washington area February 13, 2016 to attend my wedding as my very, very special guest. :) Thank you Alysee you are the best!!!! have a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Your Washington Friend!!!! ZD

kieraf1
12/14/15

I have just started creating my wedding website and I may not be the most tech savvy person, so I've been having a few problems with editing the website, but any time I have any questions I email weddingwire tech support and they have been so helpful! Alyssa has been one recently that has been so responsive and understanding! She has either fixed the problem on her own or has emailed me detailed instructions on correcting it.
Thank you so much for your help!
Kiera

joelb46
12/12/15

I've had a Wedding Wire account for many years and it's fair to say I've been a big supporter of them up until this last year or so. I have a top tier advertising slot with them and I do retain it, it so far has been worth the money, however things seem to be changing a little and I want to see how 2016 goes. I am booking dates, but I am seeing a lot of very low quality leads.

1. Wedding Wire does a good job on their SEO. It's nearly impossible to out rank them, they get a lot of traffic from their methods and quite honestly I don't see the competition keeping up with them that much.

2. The quality of leads has PLUMMETED in the last year. I don't keep up exactly with all the wheelings and dealings of Wedding Wire and who is calling the shots, but something MAJORLY changed. I heard Martha Stewart weddings dropped them. My price point is at or slightly below the avg for a truly professional DJ in my market, yet I am either getting no response from these leads OR I am getting beat up on the price. If I DO hear back from an inquiry, they only want the very basic DJ services, no extras.

I have a theory on this. I actually do get A LOT of leads from wedding wire, and most turn out to be a waste of my time. I race to the computer to reply to the inquiry, and get no response at all, however, I do still get a lot of returns. Now, the overall quality of leads has dropped because they are now getting a lot of bargain shopping brides, but I still occasionally get a lead that DOES want my extra options and doesn't try to beat me to death on price.

In fact, my account managers have even admitted that the quality of leads has decreased lately. I have a lot of money invested with this company, so when I DO talk to these account managers, I hold them to task. I want to know what it is they're doing and I want to find the best synergy between them and my business, but truth be told, I don't feel like a priority to this company anymore. They're definitely lost their "mom and pop customer service" in favor of a "greedy corporation" approach. I feel optimistic that this is turning around though.

In the beginning of 2015, they revamped their profile site and removed all formatting (color, font size, images) from the section where vendors could describe their business. This was a significant blow to people like me who used that section to stand out against the competition. I generally put a LOT of effort into my profile, after the change it didn't matter how much time I spent. Mine looked just like the guy who spent 5 minutes on his. I had to find "backdoor" methods to stand out from my competition. I saw the number of leads I got drop dramatically as soon as that change happened. I had a few conference calls with the higher ups at Wedding Wire to voice my concerns, and was basically ignored. They've since restored some formatting functionality and I am now able to again, stand out from my competition. Time will tell if this improves things.

3. They pride themselves on their "educational" programs, which my inbox is bombarded with almost non-stop and quite frankly, for most legitimate Professional DJs, these webinars and blog posts are beneath them. It's almost like they're catering to the weekend-warrior, semi-professional DJ. I've sat in on a few and read some blogs and often times I'm just like... "well, duh."

4. Every once in a while, I get a call from another company, usually in another market, asking me about my experience with wedding wire. I'm finding that I'm not alone in feeling the way I do about Wedding Wire in the last year or so.

I've already let one of my accounts (I had 2) lapse because I wasn't getting the leads I had hoped for through wedding wire. However this was in a category that I never felt got much attention anyway and that people generally shopped for through other methods.

Overall, I really like wedding wire and I feel like it has a lot of potential to help businesses like mine. Running a business is a learning experience always and everyone makes mistakes. Wedding Wire and I are a team and sometimes partners screw up... hopefully thing change for the better as I really would like to keep this membership and my dates booked with high quality brides.

rickc45
12/11/15

I have had my business (I am a Wedding Officiant) on Wedding Wire for two years. It has been the best business decision I've made. Their site gives me great exposure to couples who are looking for an officiant to marry them. Everything is so well done and the support I get from the WeddingWire team has always been top notch.

If you have a business that caters to couples getting married, my suggestions is that you consider using WeddingWire to promote your services. Rick Comstock Avow Ceremonies and Celebrations

gracey10
12/9/15

this site is funny. they can disable your account but not delete it.

catherines45
12/3/15

I used Wedding Wire while I was planning my wedding this past year, and they were a great resource about ideas, vendors, and to do lists.

As a customer, they also rewarded me for reviewing vendors on the site. One of these rewards was a free 8 x10 photo canvas! I noticed that the promo code for the canvas expired before the wedding, and asked Wedding Wire if I could extend that promo code until after the wedding when our pictures had come in. They were so nice about it, and simply said to reach out when I was ready and they would issue a new code. Our wedding photos finally came in a few weeks ago and, true to their word, Wedding Wire happily sent us a new code for a photo canvas.

All around, a great customer experience for both the resources on the site and speaking with support staff.

denisem48
12/3/15

I want to take a moment to comment on the excellent service I received from Alysse with Wedding Wire. I created a video for my daughter's graduation, paid for the upgrade and hadn't received it. When I contacted support at Wedding Wire they got on it right away, found the upgraded video, which is excellent I might add, and uploaded it to my Wedding Wire account ready for use!
As we are planning for both a college graduation AND a Wedding, Wedding Wire has helped keep me organized as well as creative!

Well done Wedding Wire. Keep up the great work!!

Sincerely,
Denise McCann
SlapShot Radio

hollyw22
12/2/15

When starting my wedding planning business I knew getting my name out there was key to grow. I looked at a few wedding resource websites out there for vendors. I decided to try and subscribe to WeddingWire. I am so glad we did. It has helped us in so many ways. Tons of our clients have found us through there. I also love the support and benefits I get as a paid member. I get all sort of online tools to help manage clients, and I love the learning webninars they host for vendors. Tips on various subjects. Service is always great and answered quickly. Plus they cost less than some other sites you have to pay to be a featured vendor. I am very happy with the company and will continue to promote my business through them; as long as they keep doing what they are doing.

carag4
12/1/15

Wedding Wire was able to provide me with honest reviews from past brides about their experience with vendors while during the planning process.After our wedding it allowed me to provide reviews about my experiences for future brides.

The website insures that all reviews that are posted are valid and from people who have contracts with these vendors. Thank you Wedding Wire for having such a wonderful site that helps to make wedding planning easy !!!

brandic8
11/19/15

I found tons of helpful info on WeddingWire to help plan our wedding. I would absolutely recommend it to any Bride or Groom!

christopherb76
11/17/15

I recently tried to employ the GOD Squad minister service to do my wedding, but while trying to work out the details I discovered that they were extremely rude and told them I wouldn't be using their services. Then they harassed my fiance with text messages calling us stupid and cheap. I tried to post a negative review on Wedding Wire, where we found them, but because we never actually signed a contract with them they wouldn't post it. This policy is ridiculous. It basically precludes almost all negative reviews a service would get.

katiej27
11/13/15

WeddingWire was the perfect site to use for all of our wedding planning needs. I'm definitely an organizer, so it was great to be able to keep absolutely everything in one platform--budgeting, task list, invitations, wedding website, seating arrangements, vendor searching. Most of my vendors were found from WeddingWire, and they were all fantastic. I recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding platform, and I would use it again, although I hope I never have to because it helped make my first (and hopefully only) wedding great! Happy wedding, happy marriage, right?

hollyg18
11/13/15

I am a professional Wedding & Event Planner in Los Angeles. About a year ago now I signed up for WeddingWire.com. I was paired with Sean O' Leary as my representative. Let me tell you, those Helpful Honda Guys have NOTHING on Sean! From the get go, he walked me through the process of setting up my page and creating content that would direct customers my way. He is kind, patience and very willing to go above and beyond to help customers succeed. You just don't get customer service like this anymore. To have the ability to pick up the phone and call him directly with a question about my page is such a relief. Talking to Sean is like talking to a friend. I don't have to sit on hold for an hour hoping that I will be able to talk to a representative that understands my needs. Sean takes the time to explain everything throughly to me without being pushy or trying to sell me anything I don't need. I wish more companies (especially online ones) understood that this is how customer service should be. Period! I can't say enough good things about the service I have received from this company and it is thank to Sean O' Leary. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

shaylynm1
11/12/15

Wedding Wire was great to work with! I submitted a review of my wedding venue, which was disputed by the venue. Wedding Wire went through a thorough process to ensure that my review was legitimate. I worked with Emma * in the dispute process - she was kind, professional and quick to respond. Wedding Wire is doing a great job of allowing users to post honest feedback for future engaged couples!

*personal info redacted by admin

mitchellr18
11/12/15

We have found Wedding Wire to be an extremely effective marketing and oversight mechanism. Kim Knodt, Nicole Calken and every team member that I've dealt with have been professional, courteous and knowledgable. The booking and lead tracking software that they offer is slick dependable and has become a vital part of of of our business process. No matter what side of the wedding business your on, customer or vendor, Wedding Wire should be the first online destination.

ashleym110
11/10/15

Alysse was very responsive and kind. She helped me forward my domain name correctly. I was under pressure to figure it out because I already sent out my save the dates. She assisted me on how to fix it within that same day. Thanks again!

pollyh4
11/6/15

wedding wire support team was very helpful in removing a review from someone who wasn't even a client, I really appreciate their swift attention to my request

angelaw52
11/3/15

Planning a wedding involves so many little details, and WeddingWire made it very easy to save our ideas and read real reviews from couples. We were happy to find our venue, makeup artist, and JP all in one spot. We had a perfect wedding, and WeddingWire was a big help in finding the people who did the job right!

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WeddingWire staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question