US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

juliak

It has so many reviews of vendors, that I've started going there before going to yelp. (in 47 reviews)

melissas37

It helped with ideas, organizing our checklist, creating a wedding website, and even reviewing our vendors. (in 13 reviews)

janew31

If the vendor had control, of course they would take my post down, even if they disagree... (in 62 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

manuc3
10/29/14

Since the moment we hired the service, we received a full time personalized attention and an amazing client support.
The learning has been very fast. It is a great tool that has enlarged our statistics and online presence.

philipl20
10/23/14

Joining Wedding Wire has been the best decision I have made for my wedding officiating business. I have a constant stream of inquiries coming in and I have even hired another officiant to work for me when I have double bookings.

Sending contracts online has made my life so much easier, and I absolutely love the pro tools that Wedding Wire provides for managing inquiries and bookings.

Wedding Wire has definitely given my business the boost that it needed. I look forward to a long fruitful relationship!

stirlingg
10/23/14

As an owner/manager of an event venue, I have been very please with the individualized attention and site assistance the team at Wedding Wire has given me. They were more than happy to work with my busy schedule and offer personal assistance when needed. Furthermore, we have seen immediate results in our website traffic, inquiries, and interest in tours of the property. The events booked as a result of Wedding Wire searches easily pays for the cost of advertising.

stephaniet20
10/16/14

We have only had good experiences with the WeddingWire customer service department! It's not often that you get such wonderful assistance from big companies, so I'm extremely impressed with the quick responses and help we received from Samantha! Our only reason for not giving WeddingWire the full 5 stars is that we wish there were more editing functions on the wedding websites they let you create. Other than that, we were very happy with our choice to use them while preparing for our wedding!

kratig
10/16/14

Do NOT TRUST the reviews on this website. It is designed to have only good reviews (most of them by the vendors themselves).
The bad reviews are IMMEDIATELY deactivated by the website because of apparent dispute, where they don't take even email communication as a proof of the service taken.
The vendors know very well the website's ridiculous requirements for proofs and they provide you with none of those in the first place.
This website is designed FOR THE VENDORS NOT FOR THE CONSUMERS.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TRUST THE WEDDINGWIRE REVIEWS!!

markj82
10/14/14

Easy to write fake reviews on this site. If someone does write a bad review about your service, its very easy to get it removed.
This site is basically setup for you to write as many fake great reviews about your self as you can. Great for small companies that have the time to write many fake positive reviews.
Not recommended for experienced companies.

Tip for consumers: Small companies that have the time to write multiple fake reviews about themselves so they look great.

jamib2
10/13/14

Katie M. at wedding wire is a fantastic account rep- she is quick to respond to questions, knowledgeable and not pushy when it comes to sales. She is the ideal person to talk to regarding anything that comes up with my vendor account. I am thrilled with my experience!

geraldf10
10/2/14

I am enthusiastic about WeddingWire. They have the best designed and most user friendly web site and my ads give me the highest return of any other advertising. Whenever I am asked, WeddingWire is the one site I recommend

mariav17
9/30/14

I'm a wedding photographer and love being able to send potential clients to my WeddingWire profile. The WeddingWire site is clean, easy to navigate + leave reviews, and has a lot of useful information for engaged + married couples. The WeddingWire support team is also pretty incredible. I had a minor issue with a duplicate account, and Katie responded very quickly and resolved the matter on the spot. Very happy with my customer experience! :)

laurac61
9/29/14

I upgraded with WeddingWire this year, and have been so pleased with how kind & helpful this company is with anything that you are having a problem with. I purchased a new computer and my pictures were not loading correctly. One of their staff loaded my pictures onto their site for me. They are always there to help and respond quickly.

I highly recommend this company. I have many clients, when asked, tell me they find me on WeddingWire. They are helping me grow my business. Thank you weddingwire.

pattyb7
9/23/14

Although our wedding was back in 2010 I felt I needed to review our wedding wire consultant Linda Dancer.
I was a little hesitant using a travel agent over the internet, Linda came with high reviews. Not only did she book the initial flights, hotel and car, she kept in contact with me over the following months until our wedding/trip..She was able to book our trip cheaper than any local agent, and answered my every consern any nervous bride would have. Her attention to detail and her constant communication put me at ease. Because of this, our wedding/honeymoon ( or as she called it , our weddingmoon) exceeded my expectations.
Because of this, I have used her for numerous caribbean vacations as well. In fact she is working to fofill our 5 year anniversary trip to St. Lucia.
I am a frequent traveler, familiar with booking my own trips. Never again... Linda takes the work out of a fun trip. I am at total ease with her expertise. And would recommend you put your travel needs in her hands. She is professional and quick to help you through every aspect of travel.
Dell and Patty Bunting

nadia44
9/16/14

I am so thankful for WeddingWire offering a free build your own website service. Although free their customer service is great. I had 2 issues with setting up my website and WeddingWire gave me a prompt response to address them. I love my website - it looks good. Thank you WeddingWire Team!

Tip for consumers: Setup wedding website early - before all the heavy planning gets started.

kateb18
9/11/14

I never expected to get married, much less plan a formal wedding, so it wasn't long after the engagement ring went on that I started to sweat. I knew we needed a photographer, some food, and some kind of ceremony, but beyond that? Total mystery.

Thank god for WeddingWire.

I didn't take advantage of every service, but the wedding checklist and budget tool were a godsend in the midst of all those wedding unknowns. (Brides-to-be: Know that there will be an overwhelming floral interrogation at some point.) It was also nice to be able to drop things from the checklist that we weren't going to have: flower girls, prayers, etc.

One thing I wasn't too impressed by were the wedding sites templates. The designs are a bit dated and flat, and none of them really fit the "personality" of our wedding. I ended up modifying a SquareSpace template and hosting it on my personal domain instead.

Also: No short bridal hair styles? I won't dock points, since this isn't a problem exclusive to WeddingWire, but it's a little disheartening to see long hair in every lookbook. The "Photos" section was pretty useful otherwise, though I found Pinterest to be a more nimble planning tool.

In summary, come for the budget and checklist tools. Stay for the pretty pictures. Plan your bizarre succulent/dahlia hybrid bouquet on Pinterest. (And come back again for WeddingWire's name change packets.)

fredb43
9/10/14

Wedding Wire is the premier website for any business in the wedding industry. Having personally been the DJ/MC for over 1,800 weddings I can attest to the fact that more Brides use WeddingWire in selecting their vendors than any other site.
Reviews are valuable resource for Brides & Grooms.

Fred Behney
Soundwave DJs.com

Tip for consumers: I encourage all Brides & Grooms to really "read" the actual reviews in additional to looking at the rating, as a 5.0 rating with a 1 sentence review is far different than a 5.0 where the Bride writes 3 paragraphs of appreciation and details why her vendor was so valuable.

tanial4
9/9/14

Wedding Wire is a great website where people can look up reviews of dozens of wedding vendors. I used the website constantly and in fact, made most of my decisions based on the reviews that I read. It is a great way to inform yourself of excellent vendors and stay away from the vendors that have wronged people in the past. I highly recommend anyone who is planning a wedding to consult this website...take a look at the reviews and make an informed decision! It's in your best interest!

estherr6
9/9/14

WOW! The staff at disputes@weddingwire.com are OUTSTANDING. Yesterday I posted a review about Better Events Catering who ultimately disputed my comments. The folks at disputes@weddingwire.com immediately sent me an email notifying me that my review would not be posted until the dispute between myself and Better Events Catering got resolved.

The prompt, professional, and kind emails I received from Emma Giberson were awesome. She shared their policies in a concise, but friendly manner and offered recommendations on how I could resolve my issues quickly. The behind the scene work done by the other staff members were on point although I had no knowledge of how they were working with the vendor to bring closure to my concerns.

In the end, I provided proper documentations to support my claim and I was notified that my comments would be posted on their site. I would like to commend Emma and her colleagues for responding promptly and efficiently to my concerns and for reposting my review on Better Events Catering. Kudos to a team that works very well together and for helping to educate brides and grooms about what works OR not with caterers.

A very satisfied Customer of disputes@weddingwire.com!

Mrs. R

Tip for consumers: Please give reviews as it does assist other consumers in selecting the best services and/or products being offered by vendors. Helping brides and grooms find the best vendors for their special day is truly a blessing. So, help by writing reviews whether good or bad.

janineb3
9/9/14

My business is a business of referrals and the ones on Wedding Wire are especially important because WW is the new "go to" site for Brides and Grooms. The site is easy to navigate and I enjoy the education classes they offer. Frankly, it's the only wedding industry site that is worth being on. What I really appreciate is my sales rep, Melanie, who is encouraging supportive of my work. I appreciate her professionalism and her prompt response to inquiries.

tiffanyc19
9/4/14

WeddingWire was so helpful to me when planning my wedding. I was able to view honest peer reviews of local vendors, which helped to inform many of my own decisions regarding vendors. The site was easy to navigate, and leaving reviews was a simple and user-friendly process.

michelles61
9/3/14

I recommend wedding wire to ALL brides to be that I come across! Such a wonderful resource; from budget management to check lists this website has it all. All the little tools such as the seating chat planner teamed with the guest lists made organising seating plans really easy - plus all we had to do was push print! And when there was last minute changes we drag and dropped a couple extra times and BAM! Sorted. Also great if you're on a tight budget - the budget planner let's you put in your budget and it automatically apportions the typical spend for each category. Even better, you can then reallocate budget to areas you're going to splash out on when the bill for another area comes in under the estimated cost. Honestly can't rave enough about this website - I was deemed the most chilled out bride in history on our wedding day and I can honestly say a great proportion of this is due to the support I got from wedding wire. A must have if you're planning a wedding.

Tip for consumers: I used the export custom guest list to create a mail merge for our wedding invites, place cards and envelopes. So quick and easy. I would recommend nagging the "household name" the name you want to be on the front of the envelope.

rev-coryn
8/29/14

My phone has rung off the hook and i've raised my prices by 90% since I joined wedding wire! I had doubts... but for the investment, i'm sending more business away than keeping it because i have so many. Moreover, the quality of the leads are significant, ready, and able purchasers. I'm way satisfied and suggest this site to revolutionize there business!

The staff is great at assimilation. They know that by teaching you, their client, how to be successful that then you will be successful and maintain the service or more. They have a great and positive team who are greatly resourceful.

Finally, they offer a back office suite for your business... i haven't converted over there yet, but it looks awesome and way underused!!

Tip for consumers: Def sit through the orientation and do what they say.. they are the experts with reason!

ariellaf
8/29/14

AMAZING I love Wedding Wire and all of their representatives. I own a small videography shop that is open in 3 cities, and I would say at least HALF of our bookings come directly from Wedding Wire and I am grateful for that. When I need help with anything, I have sometimes 2 or more representatives on it. They are GREAT at communicating. Big thanks to Bridget and Kristen Godfrey and a few others.

Tip for consumers: This gave me SO much extra business, I love wedding wire!

dougb31
8/29/14

WeddingWire has it all, when it comes to wedding resources that help a bride and groom plan their special day. Anything a couple can think of, WeddingWire has thought of, and has a resource page, link, or vendor related to that need.

wandab9
8/27/14

I have just started doing wedding's and the Wedding Wire has really helped in giving me great idea's and hints that has really helped me out a lot.

juliek19
8/26/14

Awesome support staff on wedding wire!! I wasn't sure how to present my own site, based on a non-confirmed wedding date. Katie suggested using our engagement party date! Great idea, and she will update the site when the wedding date is confirmed! Thank you Wedding Wire!

Tip for consumers: If you have any issues with your website, email support. Katie is great!

richardw61
8/25/14

I was a skeptic when it came to spending money for internet advertising. However I bit the bullet and went with WeddingWire and found an amazing experience - from their support to the results. I would recommend WeddingWire to anyone (except my competition , ha ha)

sarah1206
8/22/14

Their customer service is GREAT. I had a minor technical issue with adding a certain link to my website and not only did they fix it very quickly but the woman who helped me was very nice.

petew12
8/21/14

I have been on Wedding Wire for almost a year now and coming up my anniversary, I have found this to be very helpful in securing business. By joining Wedding Wire it has increase my business and has paid for itself. When my consultant has been out Naisby Herring out of the office Karen Richardson stepped in help me with an issue that had pop up. My new consultant Alli Gambarani has been just as helpful. If you are sitting on the fence weather to join Wedding Wire do not hesitate to join the fold. I would highly recommend their services.

Pete
Time of Your Life Djs

kevinm87
8/21/14

I have to give Wedding Wire Five out of Five stars. I needed a lot of technical support to maximize my advertising dollars and Wedding Wire was right there holding my hand. Michele Molnar did a fantastic job in helping us set up our site on Wedding Wire to get as much media attention as possible. She had great ideas and was very patient with me (and I know that was not easy).

Tip for consumers: I would take there advice when it comes to maximizing your advertising dollars.

nadines2
8/21/14

We love Wedding Wire! Between our advertising and the brides finding what they need all in one place, its great! We constantly get feedback and referrals from our wedding wire page. Customer service has been just as helpful and conciencious now as they were from day one!

luisr19
8/20/14

Love the service that Julia from weddingwire brings.

I had some issues before and I told my opinion and she came with solutions. I have done as exactly she told me and I have seen the results....

In less than 2 hours they answer my emails and when possible solutions.....

Love the web!!! ;)

Tip for consumers: If something is not working ask them, they do answer ;)

tracyc37
8/20/14

I have had excellent help from the reps, and really good return on investment with my listing on wedding wire. I would recommend the site to anyone with a wedding business! Rev. Tracy Cox, www.divineheartcentre.ca

tinal26
8/19/14

I have had a successful wedding band in the Hudson Valley area for the last 13 years and was contacted in July 2012 by a representative from Wedding Wire regarding a positive review that we had received on their site from one of our previous clients. This representative (Scott) was exceptional with his customer service as he discussed with me the ways I could use the site to help increase the amount of weddings we were doing in a year. At first I was skeptical but Scott hung in there with me and I am so glad that he did not give up on us! We discussed a premium advertising spot on wedding wire and at first I felt like it was too soon for us to join in September because most brides get engaged in December and that I would be wasting my time and money. Scott kept eagerly trying to convince me to start asap before the December engagement season which would allow me to get my storefront "up to snuff" and collect/request reviews from previous clients so that by the time December arrived, our store front would be ready. I reluctantly agreed to join in September 2013 and remember feeling unsure if I had made the right decision. I must say, my business has tripled in the first year alone! The cost of the advertising has paid itself off several times over. I am so glad that Scott was so patient and helpful and was able to steer me into making the right decision which was to join Wedding Wire. Most of our business was always by word of mouth or previous events but now we have earned a nice share of the internet business which I believe is a direct result of advertising with Wedding Wire. I have called on Scott a time or two since then for help and he has always been available, so very supportive and helpful as has the rest of the staff that I have ever had interaction with. I recently received customer support services from my personal customer representative Shannon who was also warm, friendly and very helpful to me. I really feel like they value my business and truly want me to be as successful as I can be. By far, Wedding Wire is the best investment I have ever made with my advertising dollars! I highly recommend them to any business looking to increase their customer base.

rashidaw
8/19/14

Wedding Wire has been such an answered prayer for my business. The fact that I can get all of the information from my client including creating and sending a contract and collect payment is awesome all in one space.

Tip for consumers: Utilize the questionaire to your advantage as it I'll save your life.

barryk13
8/19/14

Always attentive the staff at WeddingWire go the extra mile and take the extra time to make sure they have not only answered your question, but look for things I might have not thought of. Because of the sheer volume of wedding related calls they get, the bring all that real world experience. They are also very current on trends in marketing my wedding business. Julie Murphy, my rep has always made herself available and when she was tied up another would step in making the work seamless. Thanks to all of you.

alexiss18
8/19/14

Wedding Wire has been a huge support system for me throughout the planning of our wedding! We did not hire a wedding planner and Wedding Wire has acted as the perfect wedding planning template for this very chaotic time. The website is easy to use and keeps me completely organized. I use the guest list on the site to input all of our guests' information from who needs a hotel to their addresses. This will make thank-you cards a breeze for us after wedding. I also have created our wedding website through Wedding Wire and have received fantastic feedback from our guests. Above all else, the Wedding Wire Support team has been a lifesaver and helped me with any and everything, not to mention how quick they are at responding. ANY bride should consider this website.

julians36
8/19/14

Exceptional service from the very first phone call. Weddingwire has allowed my business to grow in a way I didn't imagine. The client management system and business tools has made it easier for me to focus on my main goal of making more $$$.

tonyl50
8/19/14

We have been advertising through WeddingWire for two years now. For those two years, WeddingWire has consistently been one of our top ten monthly referral sites. It drives a lot of traffic to our website! Another big benefit has been the client reviews and annual awards we have received from this industry respected source. They allow on actual customers to post reviews - so no need to worry about hateful competitors spamming you with fake negative reviews. We have a "Featured" account with WW, and it has more than paid for itself.

In addition, the paid subscriptions includes many online marketing and CRM tools and no additional charge. May favorite is the Search Engine Optimizer which uses the power of WeddingWire to provide favorable search results for your WW storefront and links to your website.

alisonh8
8/19/14

I am such a fan of wedding wire. Honestly, since this site came about my business has grown tenfold thanks to the features they offer. There was such a need for a clean, organized and fun wedding resource; I am so glad they filled it!

For starters the review tools are fantastic it allows my clients to see testimonials from previous clients. When they see them, they know the reviews are unbiased, honest and a safe resource they can trust.

There are also some fantastic back end tools that have really helped to streamline my workflow. They have the ability to input all of your client data, track bookings, produce email lists and bill clients. On top of that they also have a great internal vendor forums so that business owners can chat and share in a private environment.

Honestly, I don't know where my business would be today with out the amazing tools at Wedding Wire. They have some of the best customer service professionals and such a quick turnaround for any issues you face. I know that if I run into an issue or challenge that someone on the wedding wire team will be fighting to help my business.

Wedding Wire is an amazing company. On one hand they work to get clients to professional and talented vendors and at the same time; they support so many small businesses. They really care about clients having beautiful weddings and small businesses succeeding. Huge fan of a great company!

Tip for consumers: Call their customer service line if you have questions regarding their back end items. I waited almost an entire year, ignoring these features! What a waste, I am so glad I spoke with someone at Wedding Wire about my needs. They explained everything and followed up to see how it was working for me!

alexr55
8/19/14

Wedding Wire has truly been an excellent companion in my endeavors within the wedding industry. It's features and unique tools provides you with a complete Client Management System to increase overall productivity. I like the fact that Wedding Wire strives to stay ahead of the technological curve and continuously adapt to changes within the industry, the Beta Analytic shows me the monthly traffic both to my front page and website , which helps me plan for future months of when to implement paid advertisements or discounts. But most importantly, one of the very reasons why i speak so highly of Wedding Wire is because of the people.The staff are readily available and respond to your questions promptly. Each category of businesses are assigned to a specific customer relationship manager/individual, which are there for you from the beginning until the present. I have had the pleasure of working with Dave Berman who has helped me set up my SEO optimization and provided valuable and unique ideas to improve on my social media marketing. The only thing missing and which I hope to see in the near future , is to have the direct invoice within the client contract setup to use CDN currency as opposed to USD currency, which would make my overall bookings much more efficient and easier for my clients. Thanks again ! Wedding wire and everyone working there for all your support !! You guys Rock !

Alex R

Tip for consumers: If you/your business or services deal directly within the wedding industry, there is no question about it. WeddingWire is essential..

bretts15
8/18/14

My wife was very complimentary of how easy it was to use the site, I had nothing to do with it besides thinking it looked damn good.

michaelc117
8/18/14

Terrible company. I never signed up for my business to be on this site. Strangers put me there and even though I closed down after 25 years, Wedding Wire refuses to remove the listing because of the reviews. These reviews mention my name, and a simple web search for me brings this up.

ronnitac
8/15/14

This is an excellent site for anyone planning a wedding. I used this site to help choose my vendors. The customer reviews were very helpful. I recommend reading most recent reviews and choosing 5 star vendors. The vendors with less then 5 stars didn't turn out to be what I expected.

melissas37
8/13/14

Wedding wire has been a great service for so many things during our wedding planning. It helped with ideas, organizing our checklist, creating a wedding website, and even reviewing our vendors. They provided an easy way to do these things with great information and even rewards for using certain things on the site.

nikiz1
8/13/14

OMG! Thank you so much Samantha, it was a pleasure getting your call in response to my email today.... I have been dealing with issues of all kinds for the past 4 days now and you have been one of the most helpful and pleasant CSR's I have spoken to. Thanks again for making my day!

azl1
8/5/14

This site is populated by mean people and vendors who will bully you for being crazy if you had any kind of a negative experience that you need help with.

angelah27
8/4/14

We love Wedding Wire and initially signed up while our business was wrapping up construction and it has definitely helped grow our business more and more everyday. Brides would not be able to find us without Wedding Wire, and our business would not be the success it is today without their services. It has been worth the investment, and we would highly recommend that any new or existing business sign up with Wedding Wire!

kelleyk3
8/4/14

After 2 years, I'm still very much enjoying Weddingwire!! If my brides don't find me on there, they certainly look my ratings up before meeting with me. My reviews have been a fantastic tool for my growing business.

avia5
8/4/14

WeddingwWire is objective, affective, user friendly or in one word just awesome!
The website's platform is very good and with the customer service they have it makes it just perfect.
Emma from the customer service contacted me shortly after I posted my review, the level of service was excellent.
Thank you guys.

julian401
8/2/14

WeddingWire is a great way to get the word out about the vendors you select (and are pleased with!) for your wedding and reception. I had wonderful experiences with all my vendors, and using WeddingWire to review them positively was a really nice way to thank them! Word of mouth is often the best advertiser.

While using WeddingWire, I had to request help to reset my password...and believe it or not, a real person responded to my email! Thank you Sarah for helping me reset my password.

WeddingWire is a simple way to review your event vendors! It is also a great way to get your word out so other brides looking for their wedding will feel confident with the vendors they select.

jm110
7/31/14

The weddingwire network of websites is tremendous and the professionals that support this infrastructure have been fantastic to work with! They are knowledgeable and consistently trying to improve their site and tools. That makes me look better in my profession, which is always welcomed in this competitive wedding industry. I am very satisfied to have synced up with them!

23 Photos for WeddingWire