US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

elif13
11/3/14

What an unbelievable company!! I purchased a swiss chronograph watch and they threw in an extra band without me even asking! It's unusual these days to find a company of this kind. Not to mention their price beat all competition and arrived in only 3 days!! No doubt, I'm now a lifetime customer!

andrwb
4/24/14

terrible service. phone system go automatically to voice service. I think they are also associated with swiss repair. I sent my watch in for repair. I fear it is gone.
no reply to voice mail or e-mail. they may be out of business. if they are not out of business they should be. do not buy from them or have service by swiss repair, it isn't worth the potential upfront savings.

daniels81
1/17/14

i ordered the watches and was showing that is available and waited 10days and i called and asked about and they told me they don't have it in stock still waiting

alext23
12/27/13

Very strange company.. First- when every retail is open around holiday this company was closed for 4 days. ...Really guys?. Second- they charged me right away, but no confirmation emails, or ability to check status online.. Again.. really? Third- on 12/25 phone message said call back on 26.. On 26 message suggested to call on 27. On 27 I finally talk to person and was told that my order wasn't processed yet.. Not to mentioned that i made an order with second day air...they promised me to get with shipping info back to me in couple of hours. I waited, call them several times no result. And now they closed for weekends.still no email or access to my account.
I'm waiting till Monday .. If no real proof of product being shipped, I will cancel the order and dispute charges through my credit card.. Reading reviews I feel like all positive reviews are fake, as I highly doubt that normally operating company can act like that..will contact amazon after that.

paulal12
12/7/13

I purchased a ladies Tag from Watches on the net and from "soup-to-nuts" everything was just perfect. Starting with the gentleman that took my order on the phone to the watch arriving on time and in perfect condition with appropriate documents. I will not only buy again from them, but recommend them to anyone looking for a luxury watch.

joev17
12/2/13

The worst company to deal with! I spoke to there manger Ben and didn't even know how to handle the situation I been in sales for years.Any time any of my employee makes a mistake on a price we honor the price for the customer for customer satisfaction. The worst company to do business with, I was interested in a Movado 606501 watch and it showed for $716.00 and when i called they said they couldn't give it to me for that price because who ever hands the internet sales made a mistake and couldnt give it to me at that price so they changed it to $895.00

johnd216
10/29/13

the watch came really quick. I only chose the standard shipping, they still got it to me really fast. i'm happy with the service.

mends
10/28/13

I ordered a watch for my wife as a birththday gift, the process was smooth and the watch came just as described, i would order from watches on net again.

eugeniog5
10/28/13

Ordered a Watch for my girlfriend, the Customer Service Rep noticed that a Man was ordering a Women's watch so I received an email saying if I was interested in adding some sort of gift wrapping in at no cost, I Have to say as a guy that has no idea how to wrap something this came in really handy, plus the watch is awesome and I got it for cheap :)

andyk19
10/7/13

Ordered watch on 8/19 and not only I didn't receive it after they charged my credit card but not even an e-mail or a phone call to let me know whtat the status was and finally after cancelling the order I still haven't gotten my credit back (it's been 7 days already!). Called my credit card company to dispute this.
What a nightmare experience!

dlw
9/3/13

Best experience I've had with online shopping!
Extremely efficient and patient!
Received my watch earlier then expected.
I definitely recommend this website to all my family and friends who are interested in purchasing a watch!

shlomitl
9/2/13

Quick and easy transactions. This was the second time I ordered a watch via this website. I have recommended this website to all my family and friends and will be making all future watch purchases only from watchesonnet.com!

didyw
6/27/13

This was the first time I bought such an expensive item online. I was a little nervous. But watchesonnet did a marvelous job. The packaging was amazing, the watch gorgeous and the service perfect.

kims42
5/14/13

I just received my new Cartier watch for mother's day. It is gorgeous!! The customer service person helped answer all of my questions and was very professional and knowledgeable. I got my watch much faster than expected too. It was beautifully and authentically boxed in all of the Cartier red leather type boxes with authenticity certificates, etc.. Obviously a genuine Cartier piece. I found this watch reduced in price pretty significantly from the Cartier website. I strongly recommend this site to anyone looking for great price on a luxury watch.

yuriyb1
5/7/13

I ordered a Swiss watch from watchesonnet and i am complete satisfied, they offer great communication and customer satisfaction. I had a pleasant experience. My order was about to run late and they expedited it by shipping via UPS 2 day shipment.

angies2
12/23/11

love this website. i was afraid to purchase on there because doesn't have great reviews online to say the least!!!!!! but have to say i was quite pleasantly surprised! nice reps on the phone, shipped my tag on time, had exactly what they said they had in stock, at the lowest price, even compared to amazon! if ur asking me, i'll be going back there (just waiting for their next sale to get a gift for my mom's bday!)

kotorih
8/30/11

Horrible and Shady.
I purchased a Tag watch over $1500.00 back in April. The online shopping process stated that I will be receiving an email to notify of shipping and over a week later no email to notify shipping so I contacted the customer service and was infomed that the watch I ordered was out of stock. I asked for refund then next day the watch arrived to my po box. So I told customer service and the lady said " Ohhh it must be out of stock because we shipped to you". Already, I was thinking how weird and unorganized... I then noticed the instruction manual in the box was for totally different model of Tag watch. I contacted the customer service again and asked for the correct one. She said she will ship out next day. A few week later ( still no instruction manual to go with the watch) the watch broke. The crown simply oppped off. I contacted the customer service and was told to ship it back for it will be repaired with no charge under their warranty. I paid nearly $50.00 for shipping with insurance. A ew days later I received an email stating that the crown is not covered by warranty so I need to pay to fix it. I was upset to say the least. $1500.00 watch should not simply fall apart in normal daily use and I asked them to either refund or fix it for free. After that, for a few weeks I spoke to two customer care agents almost daily to get this resolved and was told each time " We are discussing with our repai department so will get back to you when we hear from them" After a few weeks of this back and forth BS I finally called my Amex and disputed the charge. Sure enough customer service contacted me and told me they will fix it for free and the repair will be done by Tag. Since I had no trust in this company by then, I demanded to get the repair order number of Tag so I can contact Tag direct to make sure that my watch is in fact being repaired by Tag, not Watchesonnet.com shady repair department. The parts was on back order so I was told by Tag that it will take a while....
Well, this is not the end of this horrible experience..... The repair took nearly 4MONTHS!!!! I just received the watch back today. I know the length of repair was not entirely fault of Watchesonnet.com, but imagine you purchased $1500.00 watch and only get to enjoy a few weeks then followed by nothing but irritation and stress of dealing with uncaring shady people.
I'm happy that my watch is back and it appears to be fixed well, but I am still nervous since I absolutely do not trust this company. I made sure to check with Amex that I can file dispute again if this watch turned out to be faulty AGAIN.

I would NEVER EVER reccommend this company to anyone. This company is unorganized, unprofessional, and down right shady.
I don't even know how this company is still in business and never being subject to investigatioin of cunsumer affair.

danielc6
5/9/11

I chatted with a customer representative before placing an order with Watchesonnet. He reassured me that the watch was in stock and ready to be shipped. I placed my order. A few days later I tried to check the status of my order and the website wouldn't let me check. I contacted their customer representative but this time they told me that the watch was not in stock and they would have to order it. 3 days later I received an email stating that my order was cancelled without any explanation. The item I ordered is still listed on its website as available, on sale and in stock. Watchesonnet.com is a shady business. I will never use it or recommend it to anyone.

johnw12
4/9/10

Thet charged my card 5043 dollars and sent me a scratched cartier roadster......WATCH......OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

stans
12/18/09

I wired $5695.00 to wathesonnet bank in coral gables florida for a cartier watche and they shipped me an empty box. They have no way of proving the box left their building with a watch inside and they are saying that UPS or one of their employees took it in transit. The tamper proff tape was not tampered with so I bleieve their internal shipping security is non -existant either deliberately or because of shamefull neglect to security on their side. Any case i am out of pocket $5695. Beware of this company

budr
12/9/09

This is a bait and switch site, but that's not the worst of it. I ordered a Gucci watch for $486.00. A salesman called me and said that watch was not available but they had another similar one for $556.00. I wanted it for a Christmas present, so I paid for it. I received another call stating that watch was on back order. I requested my money be refunded. They told me they would give me a refund in 3-5 business days. It never came. To make a long story short, after several weeks of calling everday and speaking to their "Sales Manager" who kept assuring me their billing department had issued my refund and the problem was with MY bank, I called the Better Business Bureau in Los Angeles and registered a complaint through them. They interceded and I had my refund within two days. Buyer beware of this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!