US Government's NSF

support@volcanoecigs.com

▼ Sort by: recent

rodneyw12
11/18/14

This is the only method that has allowed me to stop smoking.

pearlad
11/9/14

ECigs is for me. Save money n Wahiawa Volcanoe House store the workers are friendly n very helpful. I give them 5 star rating.

josephc41
8/11/14

I was a regular cigarette smoker for 50 years. I started using Volcanoecigs 1 year ago and have not smoked regular cigarettes since. Vaping has helped me quit the habit.
Dr. Joseph S. Curcio, Sr.

chrisd8
7/21/10

Volcanoecigs is the BEST electric ciggerette company in the world. Not only are their products worth every penny, but reliable and well built.
Their customer service is impeccable, and their shipping is FAST and reasonably priced. Speaking of shipping, if you spend some money on their site, they will give you FREE 2-day fedex. When you place an order, it is filled the same day, which can mean only one thing, these people mean buisness; and buisness is great here. I will be a lifetime customer, and reccomend them to everyone.