US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lilyd16

Also, there are many different types of contests to enter, you are able to create challenges, and invite others to join. (in 29 reviews)

cynthial8

I have 400 photos and almost all of my photos have rewards. (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rupertv4
2/5/16

Good photographers and fun contests, still waiting to win a contest but a lot of inspiring stuff in the meantime

lorie65
2/3/16

I have been a Paying a member for over 2 years. So far I see what the buzz is all about, a nice Website with cool contests and great photographers.

robertm293
1/29/16

I have been on for almost a year, have about 187,00o points from all the "badges" you earn, I maintained top 10% of all the photographers for the year. My biggest complaint is the winners of the contests, whoever reviews the work is asleep at the wheel. I have been a commercial photographer for 40+ years and made a great living at it so I know good images when I see them and they seem to always pick the images that are over processed or soft and out of focus. I will be leaving soon.

debbier44
1/12/16

Viewbug is an amazing site and it’s free to join for photographers at any level. I've recently created an account and am still learning something new everyday. I personally love joining Contests and chatting with people in the community about photography. Everyone is very helpful and I’ve received a couple constructive feedback from some members already, plus I was just told by one of the members that I can create my own challenges You have the option to link your Facebook and Twitter accounts with your Viewbug account and share your photos with your friends and family. The site is very well designed and easy to navigate round as a user or a visitor.

dawnc29
1/5/16

They will not stop sending you emails even when you ask them to! I was told to vote on friends photo for a contest and now they won't leave me alone! I have asked them to unsubscribe me so many times! They never do! I get two three emails a day I don't won't nothing to do with them! They won't stop! So please don't give them your email or you will regret it if you do! No phone number to call them! Just email which I have sent many maybe it will get through to them! Don't make the same mistake I did unless you want them to bug you!

kaylal7
12/24/15

I think everyone just submits and submits for nothing. Have any real participants with nothing to do with the site ever won anything worthwhile, or at all? I have uploaded and entered the contests and when I see what photos win, I can't help but realize it's a scam.

sama714
12/24/15

I’ve been a member for about 2 years now and thought it was time to write a good review to show my appreciation for all the hard work that ViewBug do.

I upgraded my account to Pro shortly after I joined the site to get the additional perks and I'm now addicted to it. ViewBug keeps coming up with new cool stuff and it never gets old. I enjoy teaching to other photographers and learning from them. I won a free Pro membership from one of the contests last year and hoping to win a bigger prize next time. I’m also in touch with a couple of winners who received their prizes and have been on the site for a while. I’ve learned a lot from the contests within this last 2 years and have tried different subjects and techniques since then. I highly recommend ViewBug.com if you love sharing your photos and meet fellow photographers.

paull109
12/4/15

I joined, but thankfully only the free version. I thought the contests were a great idea, until I noticed the same images placing high time after time, many of them winning contests. There is obviously no filter on resubmitting images that have won a contest, which for me is disappointing. It brings the contests down to the point where the winning pool can keep winning, and new images don't have a great chance to win. Like other reviewers here have said, there are also no filters on the kinds of images making it into contests. I thought about getting a paid membership, but I think I am going to pass as I can always join a club to get feedback if I want it.

scottw76
11/30/15

first of all i slightly disagree w the last post. i think most artists are their worst critics, all the ones i know anyway (including myself). Yes, there are a lot of really amazing photos and extremely tough competition. as an artist i also enjoy that. it challenges you to get better and inspires you to do more. if nothing else look at the entries for inspiration. i spent hours just looking at peoples work. there's a wide range from bad to professional. win or not your work will be seen by the public. that's great for anyone just starting out!

markc148
11/21/15

You have to be a very good photographer to win any competition these days and it is no different with View bug. I see a load of rubbish when voting for competitions but unfortunately everyone including myself thinks their work is the best! Still blasting away yet to win anything!

lilyd16
11/15/15

I've joined ViewBug about 5-6 months ago as my friend couldn't stop talking about it and I'm now addicted to the website too :) I've learned a lot from other photographers and I'd say ViewBug is a bit more than just a photography site, it’s more of a social network of photography where you can share tips and learn unique techniques about photography. Everyone have their own profile where they upload their own photos, create albums, and follow photographers that they like. Also, there are many different types of contests to enter, you are able to create challenges, and invite others to join. I'm currently a Free member however I was told by my friend that they have two more levels which give access to special contests and you have more options and exposure. I would like to upgrade to the next level as soon as I get my bonus this year :) Once, I contacted their customer service; they were great, responded to my question within 2 hours and answered all my questions.
If you are into photography; try it, you won't regret it ;)

Tip for consumers: You get a 14-day free Premium trial when you first sign up.

jonahl11
11/12/15

Gotta love a place that promotes art in such a creative way. The people I've met are awesome, give feedback on my shots and welcome me as a friend. The contests are AMAZING with the best opportunities I've ever seen and even though I may never win a prize, I've won ideas, skills and an appreciation eye through the winners. I have the free subscription and may upgrade if I get some $ as I recently lost my job.

goranj2
11/5/15

This site is such scam!!! I joined couple months ago and submitted to numerous contests, but never get into final stage until I got membership paid. After this couple of my pix get the top 10 number of votes, but never get to final (they send you email VOTING UPDATE and where is your picture ranked). I emailed asking for explanation - how come that my picture is ranked top10 at the and of voting, but didn't get to final 50???... no answer. I also noticed that one photographer won 2 cameras in 2 different contests, with pretty much similar picture within a month. According to latest contest for Photo of the year the is a over 180K pics submitted. You could estimate that they have around 20-30.000 monthly paid subscribers (PRO $9, Premium $6). So they are getting minimum 100-150K per month and still scamming who will get most attractive prizes!!!
THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS FREE LUNCH!!!!

lorid24
11/2/15

I joined when a friend that runs a photography studio invited me to vote for his photos in a contest about babies. I was very impressed with the quality of the photos so decided to create my account and join. So far I've been having a blast, seeing the most beautiful works and learning trying to win a contest... If you think you will win a contest right away, good luck, with so many photographers, it is pretty hard if you are great, if you are like me... almost impossible. But after a few months on viewbug i've learned that the contests are great for creativity and to meet people with the same interests. I did checked a couple of other reviews and clearly see that people expecting to win and don't get pretty pissed, that's sad given that art and beauty are in the eye of the beholder. Negativity sucks... but for me viewbug rocks!

darlao
10/17/15

I am far from being a pro and all the contests have pros that you have to go up against. They say they have amiture contests but I see pros joining that contest. There's no way an amiture shoots like a pro. Amitures don't stand a chance of winning anything.

ardashg
10/8/15

what is it mean if my picture win featured store?
What is that do?

brandonr23
9/30/15

Not trying to boast about my photography but I know I don't suck, I have put out some amazing shots amazing photoshop edits and I get like 5 views?! I don't get it I stopped using view bug because it doesn't make sense, I see people with bad photography example bad lighting bad exposure bad bad bad composition but yet it would have hundreds if not thousands of views and people boasting about it?? I feel i`ve entered the photography twilight zone

armandov4
9/15/15

It is nice to be a member in VB!!

sethr22
9/3/15

While I do feel that Viewbug could improve on browsing and social interaction on their site, fewer sites have the quality of images and opportunities to network with so many like-minded photographers. I have enjoyed my time there, and will continue for the foreseeable future. Once they get a handle on advertising their print shop, making browsing easier, and including more interactivity, this will be a amazing place to go!

stephanieb63
8/21/15

I'm really feeling compelled to write a positive current review of Viewbug. I did join it about one month ago and I'm completing happy with it. The reason I joined was because of the variety of pictures that are on the site. The members are from all over the world so you get to see photography from a world view. Every time I've had a question I simply shoot (get it) an email to them and within 24 hours I have an answer. I do appreciate the awards and yes they come from other viewbug members. I too have entered several contest and have not won any, but that really wasn't the main reason for joining. The site inspires and encourages me to improve my photography. When I see a photo that I'm really interested in how it was done I send a message to the creator and I have received a response from everyone so far. Once in awhile I will attempt to enter a photo in the pro membership level and I will get a "sorry you must upgrade", but I just go to the next contest. ---Several months ago I was tempted to join another online contest that had daily winners. I looked at the daily winners and the monthly top BIG winners. Well after a month I came to the conclusion that you had to have either a photo of landscapes, birds or cute animals. There was nothing new and fresh. And some of those winning photos were nothing more then snapshots. Don't get me wrong there were some amazing pictures, but the same kind over and over. With the same winners too.My question for that site was how can you have the same winners over and over again, if you have contestants from all over the world. Now that's suspect! With viewbug you know that you will see some amazing photos that have that WOW factor! So far the winning photos have been extraordinary and they challenge me to work harder on my own images, both in making them and in post production. Viewbug is just one avenue that I am using to improve my photos. I think you get what you put into it and this is one very positive method of improving my images. So thank you viewbug!

jayned5
8/16/15

I joined only three months ago. I haven't even uploaded a photo yet and I've received over 75 emails from them asking me to upgrade. I receive one of these emails on nearly a daily basis! These schmucks just want my money!! I've even had people sending me "friend requests", then start bugging me to upgrade. I guess you get points if you get someone to upgrade. I cancelled my account.

theb15
8/4/15

Thankfully I have cancelled my subscription to the site. From the three years I have been on their the viewing figures are poor. I am not a pro photographer but do believe that I have no chance of winning any contests on there. You are misled into believing you are almost there in at least being in the running. In fact nowhere near. When you pay for a subscription what exactly do you recieve....more contests to enter. So lots more chances of not winning. Hmmm if you want to get noticed as a photographer then plenty of other sites out there.

alicea21
7/31/15

Basically I think it's a scam. It's set up to make you feel good that you are getting awards etc. but the awards are meaningless because people get rewarded for liking photos and giving awards. The set up is all geared toward paying a monthly fee and ultimately the only one that benefits are the people that are getting that money. I'd like to see if they actually give out the prizes and who they go to. I posted photos and they don't show up in the new photos section so not sure how long it takes to propagate but there is something not quite right. I haven't paid yet. I did get a lot of "awards" but I'm not sure where they saw the photos because I don't see them in the general photo section.

rs80
7/29/15

Plenty of photos to view. The "contests" seem somewhat odd--at least on first inspection. Level of buy-in is tagged to participation in most of the galleries. The available postings in some of the categories (contests) are very random or maybe its the oddly-cutesy titles...so what happens in "Faces and Places" is photos of cannons (from where??) appear with portraits (human, okay) and horses and dogs and insect heads and plants that might look like they have a human face! No rules, just "give-me-what-you-got."

danj35
7/23/15

While I find the site OK and continue to visit and lightly participate, I find it generally a bit confusing to navigate, particularly the contest sites. Also I often find random pictures of mine submitted to free contests when I don't remember submitting them.

What I really want is true honest feedback about my photos. They don't provide how many "likes" or "votes" your photo gets in any contest, nor really where it RANKED at all (unless you win, I suppose). You have to shuffle through the thousands upon thousands of entries until you find yours to know where you rank. This is dumb. Why don't they just tell me? Is this a premium feature?

charliej9
5/26/15

A business that satisfies maximum customers

wendyp19
5/4/15

Learned about this site from my younger brother when he won a contest on viewbug.
It is an amazing community and it offers many benefits, including contest for different levels and you can choose to pay or not. The voting is superb and I feel like a real photographer by awarding images I consider should be awarded ;) Very inspiring and fun!

andrewg58
4/25/15

What are the cost and fees to a winning participant?

redh
4/18/15

I love ViewBug, it's a great place to showplace your photography. What I'm not absolutely sure about is why, when I'm going through other people's photos, some of them are repeated on different profiles. I have emailed ViewBug about this twice, but they haven't as yet responded.

cynthial8
1/19/15

I love Viewbug. . I have been a member for 6 months. I have 400 photos and almost all of my photos have rewards. The community is friendly and help full. I am just a beginner photographer, so I get inspirations from all the great photos that are on there. Their is people from all over the world posting photos so completion is high.. I have never won a contest but I am hopeful . This place is free to join and that's how I started out. If you are wanting to get some praise on your photos and get inspired this is the place.to join.

Tip for consumers: Great sight and I like it.

sj221
11/30/14

Not overly impressed with the service as some of the winners of the contests are not by any means the best within the community and or the contests. They seem to do very very little as far as running the site. They have two categories for there contests those who payed and those who did not. they do have a points system with unlocking badges but thats all they do is unlock they're useless trinkets. The biggest problem with the site as i see it. is anyone who puts up the money can enter even the worst of quality or even no where near what the contest was about. so in order to vote for a favorite you have to go through thousands of pics by those not serious about photography what so ever. if the useless badges unlocked contests and then allowed you to the next level people might actualy talk and ask more about the pics and how they were done or want to grow as photographers. in todays age of cameras you certainly dont need to spend 10's of thousands to get a good shot. But to have all levels competing depending on the almighty buck is frustrating and very time consuming. even when the voting is open or the second round theres still a ton of crap to sift through.

jenniferjh
10/10/14

I joined after a friend shared his photo for me to vote on in the nature photo contest and I immediately got hooked. I am addicted to choosing which photos to award and to the voting. Still trying to win a contest but still learning how to become a better photographer so not looking great. I do recommend it if you are a serious photographer or even if you just enjoy photography.

vashd
9/30/14

When I joined Viewbug over a year ago, I was happy for the opportunity to display my photographs. I have entered many contests but never even made a finalists list. When they show the voting update, they always write 'well done' even if I get the lowest possible ranking. It is silly. That is a minor issue however.

What really bothers me about Viewbug is their emphasis on showing women- either naked bodies or just faces, or clothed ones. Womens photographs get instant awards. Not everyone checks the 'Adult' box for their pictures of naked women, and Viewbug doesn't seem to care if I report those offensive photos. Someone posted a closeup of a vagina and another poster 'liked' that photo. I felt like vomitting.

peterl69
8/25/14

A wonderful place to display your photos, receive and give awards, enter contests and communicate with like minded people. Everything is happy to help you develop your skills. I love it.

gregn7
6/11/14

I think it's a fun site, to see where you're at personally in the world of photography, mostly. One of the drawbacks is that most of the time the photos that win are the most edited and altered. It's a bit of a bummer that in that way, that a great, more pure image isn't held in the same regard that a good image that has been extremely modified is. But it's a good place to get some feedback and see lots of great photos and photo illustrations.

istiakm
5/14/14

I have been using it for like five or so months now. at the begining i was so happy with it. uploaded photo, taking part in contests that are free... I have gained 45 trifecta prize over the last months and it was amazing untll oneday i cant loginn anymore to the site.

They show me This >> You are no longer an active user in Viewbug. Please contact us to reuse your account. Code: 178868 <<

I was shocked to find that my portfolio has been erased and all my photo has been deleted. I tried to contact with them but i gave up after four email. one facebook inbox masssage and one tweet.

They dont response at all.

This site maybe a good place for beginner photographer, with all the free contests and good encouraging comments from community, but for serious people, its not a place they should waste their time on.

sophiam5
3/6/14

garya13
2/12/14

be honest I have not as yet made up my mind and am skeptical about it. On the plus side they offer some free contests without entry fee and without joining fee, which offer some ok prizes, allegedly. Also they gave one free premium contest entry; possibly an attempt to suck me in to pay their premium joining. I have seen some excellent work by other members, but also some not so good, but the not so goods are paying the premium membership; but so are some of the good ones. Consider that larger reputable publication like PDN that promote their own major contest and the curator contest also charge entry fees to pay into the prize pool and to allegedly discourage frivolous entries; yet National GEO contest does not ; even small contests like popular photog monthly does not. Viewbug as expected does promote their annual membership for their premium buy to join; but as yet they have not solicited buy their book or buy your own award. Some things they do are suspect, but so far they have not tried to really push or force anything though they do try to sell the membership which is suspect. So far I have only paid them about $30.00 in individual contest entry fees that "offer" significant prizes and one free contest for a decent prize. They have offered a free trial premium contest, and some free ones wi various prizes. If they still offer the free trial one premium contest and the free ones, your safe and can't be forced to any monetary commitment which they will try to promote and encourage you but can't force you, so just stick to your guns and maybe if your comfortable try one or two individual premium contest entries for the individual roughly $10.00 fee each; this does not obligate or require any membership purchase or major investment. You can always stick to free safe contest wi National GEO; POP photog; better photo; digital photo pro mag, but regardless be sure your clear on retaining your ownership and copyright rights n their terms and conditions stipulation. The most suspect are the ones that solicit you to buy their books with your photo in it and you have won an award that you have to actually buy; so far viewbug has not pulled this as far s I know. Viewbugs members seem nice but it does raise a question that as long as you buy their membership they will accept poor work as long as you pay them to; I'm curious to see what quality work actually wins their $3000.00 and $1000.00 prize contests; as said you can try them wi low or no financial risk and don't go any further then their free non-premium contests or one or two entry fee premium contests without paying any joining fee or committing to any further purchase. For now I have gone as far with them moneywise as I intend to unless and until I am convinced otherwise; I will look at their free nonpremium contests and prizes; but for now until I see some really convincing facts or results, that's as far as I go. But you can stick to the legit free contest I have listed or the large upfront entry fee pro-level, contests sponsored by PDN but regardless read and understand the terms and conditions of ownership and copyright rights and publishing; and once more stay away from the ones that solicit you to buy your own work in one of their books and buy/pay for your own award certificate, trophy or anything else. View bug is not the only join our membership photog contest site; in fact they are pretty common like fanartreview ,others. So do your research, use your best judgement and don't jump in too deep,and even though viewbug may turn out to be a we just want your money scam like others or maybe not), just be cautious limit your financial commitment to minimal so as not to get burned really bad or stick to the tried and tested free ones.
gary auerback

manishp1
2/9/14

Joined this site some few weeks back and love it..its inspiring and the members encourage each other and appreciation for work is received. Also a good learning opportunity for newbie as well as experts from all over the world.

Click it, share it and love it :-)

christopherd28
12/6/13

I joined ViewBug in 2009, coming over from PhotoBucket, which I still have an open account that I use and have used since 2004 or so. I went to VB for the full resolution uploads for free, though limited in number. It was so much better to have my original resolution to view on the web. VB has its faults, make no mistake. It has always been, though, about the very great photographers who also happen to be very great people as well there for me.

I'm a long time analog photographer using a Point and Shoot digital and I think the overall quality of images I compete with in the contests make me work that much harder to overcome technical or qualitative limitations and pushes me to be even more creative with the tools I do have. I have yet to find another Photographic website that allows all levels, skills and technical classes to compete openly. And I have yet to find another single website that provides cheap bastards like me plenty of free contests to enter with a wide array of subject matter themes. Once again, this forces me out of my comfort zone and pushes me into exploring subjects and themes I don't normally consider on my own.

How does it get any better than that for anyone wishing to improve their craft?

Cons: Forums hosted ON VB would be better than the hosted by PhotoTalk new forums. Even if it were as clunky to navigate as PhotoTalk's open forums, it would be better to have it on ViewBug so VB members themselves could communicate without having to figure out if or how many members they know from VB even made it to the PT forums. This is a big con to me as a photographer who believes pictures really are worth a thousand words. :)

Other cons: A) No contests that provide Class levels (Amateur, DSLR only, Point/Shoot only, etc.,) to allow folks to compete on even footing as well as their already excellent Open competitions. I think such ideas foster better competitions by matching equipment of similar technical levels and their photographers to compete in similar vein to NASCAR or other sports where the equipment is standardized to make the athlete the deciding factor. In photography I think this is essential to providing a more growth oriented atmosphere. B) Small technical issues nearly continuously crop up every time changes are made (which I accept as "normal" these days in general) and oftentimes, even though they have AMAZINGLY FAST technical response times, it takes a good while to sort the issue on their end -- in most cases these issues resulted in a complete inability to either upload photos at all or to even view my account in proper graphical display.

VB has a few warts on it, but nothing is perfect. For all that, I strongly recommend it for any level of photographer if they wish to showcase their efforts and commiserate with other enthusiasts of all levels and interests with one thing in common: A Love of Photography.

ethanc15
10/11/13

I am an amateur photographer and by no means as good as many of the people on the site but what I love most about it is the comments and peer recognitions. It tells me what pictures people ready do like and helps boost my confidence as a photographer as well. The chance to win some pretty cool prizes doesn't hurt either.

janiceg4
10/3/13

I find the site excellent but the new method of voting the trifecta I find is difficult to see the photos that you are viewing properly and is very frustrating but otherwise love viewbug!

hannahm9
9/7/13

I have been a member for almost 2 years. last month I took a photography course and finally I feel comfortable entering photo contests, have to say never have I seen such a cool contest site so I decided to upgrade my account and now I am joining all contests and I have received such positive feedback that I am more addicted to photography.

georgel34
8/8/13

I tried viewbug because a few months back a friend won a brand new camera bag by being the most voted photo is a contest. Then I joined and slowly but surely started getting more into it. the members are very welcoming and all of a sudden.... my photo is featured on the homepage and viewbug's facebook page. Made my day, week, month! so many positive comments I was overwhelmed. I hope I get another feature soon, it lifted my spirits so much and it was an instant push to go get more shots.

gwynj
7/29/13

nice to get comments on my photos and it is good to see photos of such a high standard ,gives me something to aim at .my pics are as taken.I understand why people use photoshop and if it enhances a photo then that is all well and good technology is marvellous and well done Viewbug

edwardm10
7/19/13

I'be been a member about a year and like any site, it has its good points and bad points. People are friendly and I've found customer service response time to be excellent - usually within a couple hours. There's a variety of contests always going on and they've just started having more and more professional photographers as impartial judges.

As far as the contests go, the worst part is the member judged contests. He who has the most friends wins, regardless of what the pic looks like. One reviewer talked about the points system and how it was spam just to rack up points. To be fair, I recall that reviewer being atop the monthly and weekly points board the whole time they were there. They also had a mega load of groups they created, most of which were redundant. And you earn points for that so yet more easy points for that reviewer and quite hypocritical IMO. I can understand why they changed that rule.

This site is for all types of photographers. I believe if you're truly a professional, you wouldnt be wasting your time at photo sites anyway. I believe the site is more known for the contests and not for selling. There are plenty of other sites for that. I find it's easy to upload and consolidate my pics into albums. The site is easy to maneuver thru. I do not like that they allow minors and have highly sexual adult contests and pics without being able to verify a persons age (like requiring a credit card or driver's license at sign up).

All in all, I've been happy with it. You'll always find someone that doesn't like a particular site and sometimes it's just sour grapes. The only way to know is to try it for yourself.

jasons35
7/17/13

This site has one thing only going for it...good members. As for a site it is shocking, and they say the words you want to hear, but care not at all for it's members, they just want to make money..DON'T JOIN. I was in contact with many members, that had said it needs change, and they had been telling VB for 3 years, and nothing had been done. Yes they may offer 150 dollars but that is broken up for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, which is lousy money prize. They have got others to join them now, and have a 10,000 contest. HOWEVER ...what crap it is, for it is said in the rules it is open for all world wide, BUT you must have a address to send prizes to in the U.S. and that they might charge you taxes...WHAT CRAP. This clearly shows a non professional approach for a site to say that. "You must have U.S address, and taxes can be charged. Face the facts, they say to have a U.S address, so they don't have to pay for postage and shipping, but for the winner to have to pay it. I confronted them about it, and their answer was.. "it has nothing to do with us". Seriously people, yes the members are nice people, but as for the site it's self...STAY AWAY FROM IT. It isn't worth the joining fee, their prizes are extreamly poor quality, the continually lie to their members, and think of nothing but making more money for themselves. I have asked them to make thing better, given them ideas, told them how to be a fantastic site etc... and all i get is, "they will look into it" Their contests also run for like four months at a time, and IF you win, you might get like 40-50 dollars for first place...BIG DEAL!. If you really want to be informed properly and truthfully about two sites NEVER TO JOIN...View bug is definitely one, and the other is Fan art review. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HEAR ME when i say DON'T JOIN, DON'T JOIN, DON'T JOIN. Also if you question them about their methods in contests or anything to do with the site, they will reply is sweet talking you, and saying how special your are, makes you sick. Every time i confronted them, funny but i would then have one of my photos picked by a viewbug judge/staff member etc... ...funny that. Save you money. They even state, they are the "number one site" what aload of crap....they offer nothing, and take all. Also to prove what i say is true, look at the comments here with 4 and 5 stars, they all mention the good members, just what i said. However not much being said about the actual site...the contests, the staff in a positive way...is there?. So please just remember my two words to you..........DON'T JOIN.

garyb56
6/14/13

Expensive up grade, the odds are to great, to much of the same thing. Nothing selling . To much HDR. chances of winning Slim. To many specialising in photoshop and not true photography.

patricks47
6/4/13

I personally think it's ridiculous that you can't display on the cover page the pictures you wish. They say that only certain pictures are allowed to be displayed.
If I am paying to have my pictures displayed than I should be able to choose the pictures I want to display, not view bug.

yvonnel5
4/21/13

I am so happy i found view bug. I have felt truly encouraged to not think of myself as totally useless at photography but been really received a lot of praise for my work which i was not sure i deserved. Its a friendly and easy to use site and whats more one can see all those amazing photos that others who are so gifted have taken. Anyone who is starting out in photography or is a professional will enjoy being a member of viewbug and i have absolutely nothing but praise for the very user friendly way it has been designed. Anyone complaining is to my mind not understanding its purpose.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ViewBug staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question