US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

martym26
4/19/16

This is the worst site on the net. If you like dressing up cartoons with fake clothes and having everyone tell you their problems ,then this I the site for you. If you want to get something for the money you are spending, go some where else. Lowest win rates. If they were a real casino , they would be out of business in a month. Run, do not walk away from this site.

hippiec
4/14/16

Was a GREAT and FUN site for a good 2-1/2 years and then they started changing things and unfortunately still are. WHY CHANGE WHAT WAS WORKING fine?? Slots do not pay out like they used to (too much tightening the wheels - a fact they do this) and many LOYAL members have left. Its truly like FlowPlay doesn't care......not many members feel like valued customers and without happy customers eventually the site will fail! A shame to see what is happening to what could be one of the best gaming sites out there!!

benl60
4/14/16

This site was great till about a year ago.
The free part is only a trap. Once they get your membership (which is usually for the year) the rest of the time they will try every trick in the book to have you buy gems and one never wins any coins. This is a trap.
Just go to their help section & read the complaints or go to their costume promotion sits vegasworldpress.com and read the complaints there. Once one proves that their complaint is right, you get banned from that site.
Scammers, hackers, rude people etc have become so bold there (since management takes no action or when its very late) that people are quiting that site daily.
The CEO is now catering to only the elites on that site, as do all the moderators.
If one is interested in becoming a member there, please go on the monthly plan (if they still have it) and try it out, but, if one goes on the yearly membership, you are stuck.

sharonb101
4/9/16

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM VEGAS WORLD......
IT IS A RIPOFF AND THEY TREAT THE GAMERS LIKE CRAP...VEGASWORLD CLAIMS THEY DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH DISPUTES BETWEEN PLAYERS..WHEN YOU TRY TO GET THE STAFF TO HELP YOU WITH A PROBLEM THEY JUST SIMPLY TELL YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE....LOL, AFTER YOU SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH THEM..BOTTOM LINE THEY GOT YOUR MONEY AND YOU CAN KISS THEIR ASS...

johnj270
3/29/16

how is vegas world going to take my chat away and I caint talk to no one now and I spend thousends of dollars on this fcking game I sereisly edvise people to go some where else vegas world is a rip off out for the money not for the customers we spend money apreceate it and stop freezing up peoples stuff cuz yols mess ups get it fixed or 13000 major buyers is gome then good luck to ur money vegas world ur updates mess stuff up own up to ur mastakes

jaynee5
2/27/16

I decided to find a game while I was layed up to help with boredom,and went to gsn and then VEGAS WORLD, I didn't like VW at first but as I played and they had all these acheivment bonuses and you could stop the wheel so u felt somewhat in control. You win regularly AT FIRST,and now that I had played there 3 yrs its the way they GET YOU, because at first you have a chance of being one of the high rollers #1 way they get you, then as u move up the levels it just cuts out. so you may THINK OK MAYBE I will BUY GEMS and get CHARMS and I can be a top player,but then your so called luck goes cold. They had me thinking ok it might have just been off today or last week or..... but I got so addicted to the thought that I would still have a chance to play WITHOUT BUYING HUNDREDS OF GEMS EVERY WEEK they go so fast. I found by the end that I was addicted to what illusion they gave with the WAY THE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED AND SET TO GRAB YOU THEY USE PHYSCOLOGY . so I tried to do the free gems videos NEVER PAY OUT and they MAKE U WAIT DAYS AND WEEKS another ploy to get you to buy gems. trial pays system tells you you have to send in photo shots emails and then after all that they just BLOW U OFF .the new one is REVENUE UNIVERSE there support button wont work ,so wheni emailed to complain that I didn't get my gems when I followed theyre link they told me not to email but use the support button even though I told them it doesn't work. Ifyou complain to VW about ANYTHING they give you a scripted blame you answer and then ignore you. NOTHING IS EVER THEYRE PROBLEM CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE> IT DOESNT EXSIST. all the money iv spent when the game is a marketing scam machine. the fun I had at first trying to gain coin and floor levels turned into a system that took me into being depressed instead of relaxed and I cant believe they haven't been INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD OR SAYING ONE THING AND NOT DELIVERING.SETTING THE GAMES TO WATCH CERTAIN PEOPLE AND NOT PAY OFF OR WIN so you will keep putting in 20$ 30$ some days to win something so you can play alittle without losing it all in 2 hrs 2500 gems gone that fast.I know a lot is my fault, but im telling you its not just me,they have alerts so when someones won a little bubble comes up by thyere avatar well in the last 6-8 months no one is winning and everyone is complaining in the support page that just there for looks.

Tip for consumers: go to gsn they have a more ethical run game system

priesth
2/15/16

Recently they had unlimited sport betting people were making billion like my self and moving up fast plus saving a ton of money not having to buy there gems. plus also i was robbed of 2 billion in betting plus they over drew my cc also make there own laws which is against the law. so they took it out now your solely depended on there crooked slots which you will pay huge amount for gems and it will take you years to move up when i conplained they put on 24 hr of not being able to speak breaking the 5 th freedom to speak there are several ways to stop this bbb,FBI and ftc who will do a investigation

jacquelinec31
2/9/16

yes i do fix the game on face book i been ripped off 3 days now 15 scratch tickets im not going away i want my card now i now looking across the web to tell any and e4vey department of you to fix the game and im not going to stop hate been screwed try replying to complaints as well it only the not rude thing todo

cutiepiem
11/17/15

Its the worst online game site. Glitches and problems loading always after an update. Must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for programmer in the Seattle area. The absolute worst customer service. The only site where you have to PAY for better customer service and you get the same answer that it was you, your computer or something you did to make a problem - yeah right.. A waste of time and money for fake coins.

Tip for consumers: This is an adult gaming site with lots of problems that get worse with every update.

hughb11
10/20/15

as the others have said... every time they do an update, all payouts are nearly stopped, like being on a cruise ship slot. will just blow the tokens I have and never be back. live and learn !!

kellyf23
9/25/15

Lousy customer service even if you do upgrade to VIP status. Constant issues that they don't fix yet they promise to. After complaining several times I decided to request my real money back.

annierosea
9/6/15

0 stars. like most of these games it 's not really free. When I first started playing I got a lot of bonuses. But now not much. Even if I only play 1-4 K I lose in about 20 minutes.

mackc14
8/28/15

Just plain and simple, the only ones who enjoy and win on VW are people who can afford lotsa gems and can get the real big Charms.
Simple way to monitor that is 1) how can someone win billions of coins in a short while where the max coins bet on a game is 250K. Their customer service also says, IF YOU DONT HAVE BIG CHARMS, DONT PLAY 250K. 2) note the same people winning big number of coins and keep monitoring the leader board. 3) the winnings shown are not just one wins when you hit something, most of its from the big charms. For example, you bet 250k and hit something like 5 million coins, the total coins earned by one if you dont have charms will be 5 million, yet if you have big charms, that 5 million will multiply by a huge number, I dont have big charms, yet I have tripled or more the win.
SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY AND WIN "YOU NEED TO BUY GEMS OR HAVE FRIENDS WHO WILL GIVE YOU BIG CHARMS OR BOTH. CHECK THE PARTIES THERE, THE BIG ONES ARE ALWAYS BY PEOPLE WHO ARE ON TOP OF THE LEADER BOARD.

myongo
2/7/15

This place terrible site!!

jaynee2
1/30/15

vegas world doesn't moniter the sponsers matomy for one gave me a virus downloading empire to get gems took me a week to get my computer fixed it downloaded all these things when I noticed some of them on my desktop and I couldn't use my computer it takes it hostage.Yah vegas world is great fun,but they charge you money for gems and then you give gems to get coins and that too is set by whim you very seldom get what it says .the videos you watch to get gems has a 5% payout rate they scam you and tell you to wait,then you have to email with PROOF you watched them or signed up for like ecards for hallmark they take your credit card info and NEVER give the gems ,Then you have to stand on your head to get anyone to answer your complaints ,they owe me 146,000.000 coins today and act like im invisible yah looked forward to those today cant afford to keep paying to play, THEY WONT RETURN YOUR EMAILS OR JUST SEND robot answers,i think the internet cops need to go in and do some clean up,as THEY HAVE MY MONEY AND INFO AND ARENT GIVING THE SERVICES I PAID THEM FOR!!!!!!! so Mario h you work for them that's why you call us criers ! try to intimidate to make us go away while youre spending our money and we have to run around to get what we paid for 7/20/15 update vegas world is a big scam,they set the games loose at first but the minute you become vip or buy gems the winning goes for months with none or little . ITSas bad asgoing to a casino and trying to find the right machine that's winning, but by that time youre out of gems to buy more coins and YOU DONT WIN REAL MONEY SO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO AREAL CASINO AT least there you know the odds and you have a chance at winning

marioh15
1/20/15

VEGAS WORLD ROCKS, AND ALL YOU HATERS NEED TO GROW UP, AND THEY DON'T MAKE MUCH MONEY EVEN THOUGH THE SITE IS WORTH BILLIONS.
STAN WAWRINKA VEGAS WORLD

terrys52
11/6/14

Its a scam to make them money . Your never going to win ever . The business is located in Seattle WA with a few employs that get there income from cheating you out of your hard earned cash. Better off going to a real Casino and playing real slots at least it lets you win cash back not some crapy points on an internet game where you cannot make a house payment or credit card payment. My girlfriend just lost 200, million and it just took it all within a few days with no winning back . Sure its fixed I had a few phone calls with them and they talk like a scammer does .

bettyo3
10/11/14

I joined Vegas World after having a fun time as a guest. Now I cannot wait for the year term to end. I still will play the year out as I get daily free "coins" for the year, but... you win and they will tighten the slot until you lose. Solution, change servers.... by refreshing your screen, look for the sites "Whales" who spend the money, the server they get sent too has great pay-outs. This site is more for those who use it a a social networking/hook-up site, with the option of purchasing clothes, picking the body and appearance you want ( some choose to wear underwear... at least that much) to portray, clubbing, having parties to earn the gems you use to buy charms that increase your winnings (actually you have to have the charms to break even, and most times not even that. So.... just a money grabbing site geared to fools who are willing to spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars to play a false reality game. Sucks, do not join, just play as a guest each day. Never seen such greed.

beverlyb22
2/9/14

When first noticing Vegas World, it was a link from the Publishers Clearing House Online site. What I saw there upon first glance seemed perfectly like an ordinary game... much better now that I joined.

adamp23
10/18/13

While offering a large number of casino games on its site that mirror something of a real-world casino environment, VegasWorld.com looks like a money-making scam.

Let's just say that if you're not a subscriber, you may start to win too much and the system will correct itself. With Blackjack, for example, the dealer will begin getting "21" with remarkable regularity and your pile of dough will diminish to zero even with the best real-world strategy. It's programmed to drain your money.

Next, there are "offers' that you can spend hours completing for "gems," many of which do not function. They simply force you to watch a video or fill out a survey which, under many circumstances, never pays anything toward your pot.

Basically, the system seems programmed to consistently cause you to lose your virtual money and then replenish by clicking ad opportunities for VegasWorld's financial benefit or otherwise pay them the subscription cost.

Trying to get ahead otherwise? Not very likely. I suppose it reflects a real world casino in the sense that the odds are almost always in the favor of the house.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the VegasWorld staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/27/16
Answer
martym26
A: They don't care about you or anybody else. Its just to make money for them and screw customer service. Don't get started on this site. You will regret it later.
1 week ago