US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jacquelinec31
2/9/16

yes i do fix the game on face book i been ripped off 3 days now 15 scratch tickets im not going away i want my card now i now looking across the web to tell any and e4vey department of you to fix the game and im not going to stop hate been screwed try replying to complaints as well it only the not rude thing todo

josephm153
2/3/16

I AM A VIP MEMBER FOR ONE YEAR.....I NEVER GET MY 300 GEMS that I am suppose to recieve each month as I pay my monthly fee to Vegas World each month on the first. The Help Menu does NOT work either. I am a disabled Veteran and I enjoy going to VegasWorld. How can I get my Gems 300 each month ??? My screename is Revelation 7 and my fulll name is Joseph Mauriello, this has gone on now for 7 months. Strange thing is the Help Menu DONT WORK .....anyway, please somebody help me, I am disabled Veteran. my E mail is pb4ueat1390@gmail.com - thank you kindly

cutiepiem
11/17/15

Its the worst online game site. Glitches and problems loading always after an update. Must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for programmer in the Seattle area. The absolute worst customer service. The only site where you have to PAY for better customer service and you get the same answer that it was you, your computer or something you did to make a problem - yeah right.. A waste of time and money for fake coins.

Tip for consumers: This is an adult gaming site with lots of problems that get worse with every update.

hughb11
10/20/15

as the others have said... every time they do an update, all payouts are nearly stopped, like being on a cruise ship slot. will just blow the tokens I have and never be back. live and learn !!

kellyf23
9/25/15

Lousy customer service even if you do upgrade to VIP status. Constant issues that they don't fix yet they promise to. After complaining several times I decided to request my real money back.

annierosea
9/6/15

0 stars. like most of these games it 's not really free. When I first started playing I got a lot of bonuses. But now not much. Even if I only play 1-4 K I lose in about 20 minutes.

mackc14
8/28/15

Just plain and simple, the only ones who enjoy and win on VW are people who can afford lotsa gems and can get the real big Charms.
Simple way to monitor that is 1) how can someone win billions of coins in a short while where the max coins bet on a game is 250K. Their customer service also says, IF YOU DONT HAVE BIG CHARMS, DONT PLAY 250K. 2) note the same people winning big number of coins and keep monitoring the leader board. 3) the winnings shown are not just one wins when you hit something, most of its from the big charms. For example, you bet 250k and hit something like 5 million coins, the total coins earned by one if you dont have charms will be 5 million, yet if you have big charms, that 5 million will multiply by a huge number, I dont have big charms, yet I have tripled or more the win.
SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY AND WIN "YOU NEED TO BUY GEMS OR HAVE FRIENDS WHO WILL GIVE YOU BIG CHARMS OR BOTH. CHECK THE PARTIES THERE, THE BIG ONES ARE ALWAYS BY PEOPLE WHO ARE ON TOP OF THE LEADER BOARD.

myongo
2/7/15

This place terrible site!!

jaynee2
1/30/15

vegas world doesn't moniter the sponsers matomy for one gave me a virus downloading empire to get gems took me a week to get my computer fixed it downloaded all these things when I noticed some of them on my desktop and I couldn't use my computer it takes it hostage.Yah vegas world is great fun,but they charge you money for gems and then you give gems to get coins and that too is set by whim you very seldom get what it says .the videos you watch to get gems has a 5% payout rate they scam you and tell you to wait,then you have to email with PROOF you watched them or signed up for like ecards for hallmark they take your credit card info and NEVER give the gems ,Then you have to stand on your head to get anyone to answer your complaints ,they owe me 146,000.000 coins today and act like im invisible yah looked forward to those today cant afford to keep paying to play, THEY WONT RETURN YOUR EMAILS OR JUST SEND robot answers,i think the internet cops need to go in and do some clean up,as THEY HAVE MY MONEY AND INFO AND ARENT GIVING THE SERVICES I PAID THEM FOR!!!!!!! so Mario h you work for them that's why you call us criers ! try to intimidate to make us go away while youre spending our money and we have to run around to get what we paid for 7/20/15 update vegas world is a big scam,they set the games loose at first but the minute you become vip or buy gems the winning goes for months with none or little . ITSas bad asgoing to a casino and trying to find the right machine that's winning, but by that time youre out of gems to buy more coins and YOU DONT WIN REAL MONEY SO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO AREAL CASINO AT least there you know the odds and you have a chance at winning

marioh15
1/20/15

VEGAS WORLD ROCKS, AND ALL YOU HATERS NEED TO GROW UP, AND THEY DON'T MAKE MUCH MONEY EVEN THOUGH THE SITE IS WORTH BILLIONS.
STAN WAWRINKA VEGAS WORLD

terrys52
11/6/14

Its a scam to make them money . Your never going to win ever . The business is located in Seattle WA with a few employs that get there income from cheating you out of your hard earned cash. Better off going to a real Casino and playing real slots at least it lets you win cash back not some crapy points on an internet game where you cannot make a house payment or credit card payment.

bettyo3
10/11/14

I joined Vegas World after having a fun time as a guest. Now I cannot wait for the year term to end. I still will play the year out as I get daily free "coins" for the year, but... you win and they will tighten the slot until you lose. Solution, change servers.... by refreshing your screen, look for the sites "Whales" who spend the money, the server they get sent too has great pay-outs. This site is more for those who use it a a social networking/hook-up site, with the option of purchasing clothes, picking the body and appearance you want ( some choose to wear underwear... at least that much) to portray, clubbing, having parties to earn the gems you use to buy charms that increase your winnings (actually you have to have the charms to break even, and most times not even that. So.... just a money grabbing site geared to fools who are willing to spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars to play a false reality game. Sucks, do not join, just play as a guest each day. Never seen such greed.

beverlyb22
2/9/14

When first noticing Vegas World, it was a link from the Publishers Clearing House Online site. What I saw there upon first glance seemed perfectly like an ordinary game... much better now that I joined.

adamp23
10/18/13

While offering a large number of casino games on its site that mirror something of a real-world casino environment, VegasWorld.com looks like a money-making scam.

Let's just say that if you're not a subscriber, you may start to win too much and the system will correct itself. With Blackjack, for example, the dealer will begin getting "21" with remarkable regularity and your pile of dough will diminish to zero even with the best real-world strategy. It's programmed to drain your money.

Next, there are "offers' that you can spend hours completing for "gems," many of which do not function. They simply force you to watch a video or fill out a survey which, under many circumstances, never pays anything toward your pot.

Basically, the system seems programmed to consistently cause you to lose your virtual money and then replenish by clicking ad opportunities for VegasWorld's financial benefit or otherwise pay them the subscription cost.

Trying to get ahead otherwise? Not very likely. I suppose it reflects a real world casino in the sense that the odds are almost always in the favor of the house.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the VegasWorld staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/10/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the VegasWorld staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

VegasWorld?