US Government's NSF

Raleigh, NC 27610, United States

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

Justin in Customer Service was extremely helpful when I ordered the product as well as following through with shipping. (in 14 reviews)

Now we tried several sites selling Rubex chair lifts. (in 62 reviews)

we recently purchased two Rave stair lifts from us medical supplies. (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Very Very poor service! As soon as I put payment for my chair on my credit card, they wouldn't give me the time of day! I requested upon payment for them to send me a hard copy of my recept as well as the medicare forms needed, but to this day they have not ever sent them. I never heard from them when to expect delivery of the chair and began call and inquiring the third, fourth and sixed week, yer the sales reps. reply was always that it's still being built and he couldn't give me a timeline of any kind. Then the day after I spook to him the sixth week, it arrives on my door step! Are you tell me that in this day and age they couldn't keep track of the factory procees or ship tracking! Then the guy delivering wouldn't bring it into the house and set it up, when it clearly states in their advertising, "Free shipping and set up" yet he stated it's only door yard delivery and left it out in the rain! Then I had to find help to bring it in and set it up. All the wires weren't attached and we had to figure out how to attach them to the power source, so it wasn't even in plug in condition! I was thinking of purchasing a scooter from them, but after said service, I will be looking elsewhere in hopes of receiving better respect and service!
The chair has heat and vibration, so I bought a $1200 chair, yet once they got my money, they no longer valued me as a paying customer!

We are senior citizens and when people ask us where we got our stair lift I tell them we ordered through the internet. Their reply is always "that's scary". Not at all. Tres. our rep. was so friendly and happy to help with our questions We never felt intimidated. The equipment came on time and was not difficult to install. Thats easy for me to say because we had a friend install it. The video was extremely easy to understand and when a question came up Tres. was right there ready to answer. The second unit (we ordered two) was faulty. When Tres. heard about it he was one steip ahead of us to get a replacement sent out. It arrived 10 days later. We couldn't be more pleased with our chair and the service we were given.

The measuring and buying process was very easy. Installing quick and professional. I recommend US Medical Supplies to anyone needing a chair lift.

Only took about 5 minutes to order. It came a few days later, as scheduled, and was just as easy to put together & install as claimed. My Mom is extremely happy with the product & we would recommend it to anyone!

I contacted US Medical Supplies after my father had a total knee replacement and came to the conclusion that the recliner that he was using was not going to work. It was too soft and too low. I spoke with Justin Stapely and he walked me through my options asking questions that mattered for the fit. The chair is a god send. My father is safe and the knowledge of the salesperson and their willingness to work with me was so easy and stress free. I recommend to anybody that has mobility issues and looking for a good product made in the USA.

The customer service is great - quick response, excellent service. The chair arrived 6 days after ordered! We are very pleased with US Medical Supplies.

The chair is everthing we expected. Delivered on time and very comfortable

the stair lift looks good. I just can't get it installed - after I've paid the $500 installation fee !

The first guy backs out on the appointment day (a week ago), saying he's having questions with the company. Now, I'm getting a phone call giving a name to call - but - the caller says, if he doesn't work out - here is a second person to call and he will take care of the installation.

Do I feel safe, concerned, right now - the merchandise (I hope) is top shelf, but the service falls on the floor off the bottom shelf.

I hope to get the $500 back and find my own man (I've already installed the rail on the steps, which, I assume, would be one of the most difficult part and using the most time.

Relatively simple to install the ameriglide stair lift. It did not come with plastic wire mold to cover the ugly wire from the wall switches (I feel it should have). Went to Lowes, got two of item #61624 which required cutting (simple task) and painting to match wall.

My dad loves his lift chair! Makes it so much easier for the caregiver to transfer him to his wheelchair. The chair arrived sooner than expected! Not being able to see it before purchasing made us a little uneasy but the chair is great! Will recommend this site to friends whose parents are in the same situation!

Site was easy to navigate. Cameron Bright was extremely helpful
answering questions about the shower chair and Chair Lift.
Instructions for measuring stairs were clear.
The installer Andy Anderson was personable, arrived on time
and was most professional. I'm extremely satisfied with the Chair Lift
and would recommend US Medical Supplies to others.

From the moment someone there answered the phone, it was an excellent experience. Mr. Kelley and his staff(whoever else answered) were all very helpful and efficient. They did not put me on hold, They were straight forward with all answers to the questions I posed.There were no misleading or hidden statements made and the prices of the equipment I ordered was the best deal in the world. I searched and called many places. I ordered a couple of stair lifts and exactly what they told me is exactly how it went down. 3-5 days to get to me and the support to assist us in the installation. I find it rare, these days, for companies to be straight. These folk are like an arrow, a truthful, transparent one at that. I strongly recommend them. They remind me of the days when service was good, when you could trust someone you talked to, remember that don"t you.
It was a long time ago, but Dylan and U.S. medical supplies is where and who I will go to for all my medical equipment. I want to go there and buy something everytime I think about them, because it was such a satisfying and perfect situation from start to finish. They saved us thousands, sent quality equipment, and kept their word. Refreshing. I swear by what I am writing about them and assure anyone reading this that they are the best place to go for the equipment you need. I am George.

I love my new scooter. So easy to assemble... fits nicely in my trunk. I had a Rascal but it was hard for me to load and unload having to use a ramp. I bought this scooter the very day I sold my Rascal! Has lots of power. Will be able to travel more now!!

I am power wheelchair bound and I can only travel to a store on the Paratransit bus that has a wheelchair lift. The bus limits the amount of packages that I can carry. I needed a large backpack to carry large amounts of groceries. I ordered the Monster Bag. I received it quickly. The size is ample and it is made of very durable material. The straps have a anti slip piece on each to keep it from slipping. My only suggestion is that it have a mesh sleeve that slips over the back of seat and is secured with headrest grommets like a smaller bag I have.

My husband was having mobility problems, and I purchased a scooter from It arrived within days of the promised delivery date, and the rep that I spoke with was very knowledgable and helpful. One week later my husband had a stroke and the scooter has been a god send. He is able to be independent, and the ease of transporting it is fantastic. I would recommend this scooter to anyone.

If you're ready to buy, USMEDICALSUPPLIES makes it easy. I was hesitant to make large purchases not having dealt with the company, and felt rushed, so I waited a few days to think it over and compare prices. When I realized they were going to price-match a Pride scooter plus include free shipping, I pulled the trigger. At that point I felt like I was very well taken care of. The salesman really did keep in touch through emails and phone calls, and the order arrived quickly in perfect condition. As a result, I ordered a lift chair from them and received it today (well before I expected it). It also arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you for your product. the wife and I just came back from a cruise and it took all I had to keep up with her, the last time we went I had to push her in a wheelchair, and she did not enjoy the cruise as much as the last time. Thank you kindly for all you have done for us .

The wedsite was easy to use and I found what I wanted

I purchased the AmeriGlide Premium Bath Lift for my 91 year old mother. She had been using a bath stool in her tub and wanted to be able to take a full bath. I also purchased the swivel chair glide for her so she wouldn't have to step over the tub. The bath lift arrived just a few days after I ordered it. I put it together myself in about 20 minutes and it was extremely easy to do. My Mother has a standard size tub with very little texture on the bottom, and the bath lift fit right in and the suction cups worked well. My Mother loves the bath lift and says she can finally enjoy a bath again. Because of the height of the lift the water does not cover her up, but it goes to about waist high and she is happy with that. I recommend the swivel seat for all users who are unsteady as it makes getting in and out much easier. The battery connection is oval shaped to make it easier to plug in, but my Mother seems to have trouble doing this, so I have been charging it for her once a week and this seems to work just fine. Justin in Customer Service was extremely helpful when I ordered the product as well as following through with shipping. So far, this has been a great product and I was impressed with the company. I would highly recommend this product.

A good chair. Great for people who have a problem getting out of a chair.
Fast delivery. Good service.

The web site includes a good "product comparison" page for stair lifts. This provides a lot of information about the different models and features of the company's stair lifts, so the buyer can narrow the options to be considered. For do-it-yourself folks, there are extremely helpful videos showing how to install a stair lift. Phone support for questions and purchase was very good -- you get connected to a human being right away. Email exchanges about questions were answered promptly by the person to whom I spoke on the phone (thanks, Roger Adams!). The stair lift that I purchased (the basic Ameriglide model, used) arrived sooner than I had expected. Installation was straightforward -- thanks to the videos mentioned above. And, most importantly, it works very well after a month of daily testing of the stair lift -- I see no reason why it should not continue to work well for a long time.

Summary: a positive experience from web site to customer service to installation to use (for the first month).

Whole experience was great!
Made contact by phone and Dylan could not have been more helpful.
Chair arrived ahead of expectation and in perfect shape. Color and fabric were both right on. Few extra dollars for the massage and heat elements were well worth it.
Assembly was a snap.
From there on it was ease back and relax.

Great service and the lift chair purchased was very nice and comfortable!

I am very happy to get in bath and enjoying it very much. Thanks, Mario

Great online as well as phone help. answered all questions. Rec'd very quick

This is a fine company that has a variety of products that are easy to find on their website. I have purchased many times and have always been impressed with quality of product and ease of ordering. I recommend them without question

My 89 year old mother needed a chair to sleep in as the result of back issues and we needed something quickly. We found and liked the lift recliner chairs from US Medical because my mom is short and some of the recliners are specifically made for short people, unlike most of the other chairs available online. When I called, Brian Bradshaw talked to me about the product, gave me some advice about the types of fabrics available and sent swatches out to me right away. We received the chair in a reasonable amount of time and my mom has been very pleased with it.

I received the stair lift chair within a week of my order. My son and I did the install in about 4 hours due to the instruction gave us a step by step procedure to follow. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a stair lift and US medical for the super service.

340 Golden scooter was ordered and promptly delivered-within a week of ordering (amazing!). Scooter was very well packaged, however, shipping invoice from US MED stated 'Residential Inside Delivery' and was delivered via semi truck on the street in front of the house. The driver was very helpful and with the added help from a neighbor, the driver and neighbor transferred the load to the neighbor's pickup and then to the roofed patio. The driver was very nice to offer the extra help and explaining his shipping docs didn't show the same explanation of delivery.
Upon unpacking, it was noticed the rubber bumper material on the lower outside perimeter had begun to fall off. The batteries didn't charge as they were supposed too. We called US MED and was given a phone number to Golden Tech. Golden Tech scheduled a Technician which promptly came to the house, replaced the bumper and one of the batteries which he said was faulty (at no cost to me!). Very good, friendly service!
Scooter looks Great and Runs even better!

Brian Bradshaw at US Medical Supplies was fantastic - they had the product I was seeking at the best price and he provided phenomenal service, even calling me back on his day off.

I was completely stressed out with my dear mother going in and out of the hospital. She needed a lift chair and USMedical supplies was recommended to me. As my good fortune would have it, Chris Johson answered the phone and helped me select a chair perfect for my petite mother's needs. It could not have been easier and the entire process was glitch free.

I love this scooter!! It works great and the delivery was fantastic!!!

My experience purchasing and installing a US Medical Supplies outdoor stair lift was excellent. My Sales Rep (Brian Bradshaw) was exceptional. His product knowledge and recommendations were spot on. He explained the measuring guidelines that I would follow to ensure that my stair lift would be manufactured to the correct size. Brian was always available for follow up questions, e.g. how many boxes would the stairlift be shipped in and how much would each weigh...this I needed to know as I planned to install the stairlift myself.
Stairlift was delivered earlier than the promised delivery date.
I installed the stairlift myself which was relatively easy to do with the instructions provided. I did call tech support with informational questions and they too were most knowledgeable and also willing to chat about their own stair lift installation experiences.
Bottom line: Excellent product. Excellent employees. We didn't spend a lot of time doing price comparisions but feel we got excellent value for the price.

I have a stree fracture of my heel so I looked on the Internet for the cheapest mobility scooter, as I must be off my left foot for 10 weeks. I founf US Medical's Traveller scooter (aka GO Go ES) was the cheapest I could find at $550 delivered to NY. Well it is fantastic! I use it all day long in my office, then I pack it up into 5 pieces and it fots into my VW trunk and I walk my dog in the park whiule I ride my scooter! Best purchase I have made on the Internet in 10 years!

Bill Leininger

Let me start by stating the lift chair i purchased for my mother (82 yrs young) is perfect for her needs. Now, initially I assumed I paid for setup with the delivery, however I had not. I contacted customer services thinking this was going to be a bad experience, however to my surprise, the rep I spoke with, WITHOUT hesitation assisted me in putting the chair together, which wasn't difficult at all. I would definitely make additional purchases and recommend US Medical Supplies!! It was a pleasure working with them... KUDOS :-)

Bought this for my husband, 65 years old-300 lbs with multiple medical issues (spinal stenosis, neuropathy and charcot). Intention was to provide better mobility but be able to have smaller pieces that either of us would be able to lift. We researched and bought the Pride Go Go Travel Scooter HD because of weight limit of 325 lbs and heaviest piece 35 lbs. US Medical shipped immediately and we had within 4 days. I assembled in under an hour. This little scooter is terrific. Takes the handicapped accessible curbs without any problem. It's 4 wheel but turns very easily, is very stable and is just exactly what we needed. Price with coupon was $250 less than all other prices. What more could you ask! We're very happy with product and vendor. Now we can walk both dogs at the same time!

Fantastic in every way......
Purchased for my 90 yr old father who suffers from chronic Sciatica in both legs and hips.
I went to a well known medical supply store in Fort Myers and although they were great talkers. The price was higher than any other place I contacted by phone for the same lift chair. And they wanted a delivery charge of $60.00 to the curb.!
Us medical was great !!, over $150 dollars less than anyone else, delivered in less than three days from my order date and more.......Free delivery!
The delivery guy could not bring into the apt, as agreed, but did bring it to the 2nd floor apt and un-crated it for me. I offered him a tip for the great delivery and help, but he wouldn't take it. He wouldn't even give me his name or anything so I could send something to him by mail.
Loving your job, your neighbors, and giving 110% is something forgotten in today's "Overcame" world.
I would highly recommend and their trusted delivery services.

The Pride lift chair arrived in a timely manner and lived up to expectations. Custom fabric order only took 2 weeks from order placement to delivery. Pretty good. Beware the delivery seem to be "at the curb" only and it's up to you to get the chair inside.

The "personalized service" you supposedly get by ordering via phone versus online is a joke. My order was incorrectly entered. The salesman never responded to my calls to get the order corrected. I finally talked to a different person to get the order corrected. Save yourself the 3% and order online. Don't fall for the "personalized service" lie.

My Pride Lift Chair GL-358 XL has been a blessing. Now I can get up when I want to. I feel like a butterfly that has been released. All you have to do is push the button. Now I can be free.

I got on the website (also known as golden life, golden enterprise and several other name. I found what I thouht would be a great adjustable bed for my husband who has recently had severe neck surgery and needed to have an adjustable bed to come home from the rehab center to. The pictures of the bed on their internet site looked great and I understood that was what I was buying. I called and discussed the product and was assured it was what was pictured. I bought it. When it arrived it was nothing more than an inferior quality hospital bed. I wanted a bed that was a piece of furniture and would last for a long time. When I called to complain was informed that the "salesman" I delt with was no longer with the company and was given another salesman to talk with. I informed him that I wanted the bed removed immediately. They then told me that I would be charged $500 for the original delivery (was delivered and set up for free), $500 for removal and 15% restocking fee, and o yes, because the mattress had been removed from the plastic it was not returnable, but was included in the15% restocking fee. Total to return, over $1300. I told them I still wanted it out immediately. Arrangements were arranged and they sent a truck with one person to remove the frame. (Weighs approximately 300 or more pounds). The trucker called a friend who was approximately 50 miles away and we waited for him to arrive at which time they removed the frame. I have placed a number of calls to them and sent a number of e-mails to them but have received no answer from them (except for an e-mail to write this review for all to read.) I am sure they will delete it as soon as it arrives. Calls just go to voice mail with n return call. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company to try to recover some of the money it has cost me for this inferior product. I would not recommend them to anyone. Poor quality product, poor service and no pride in customer service.

I would recommed this website to anyone who needs help finding medical supplies for themselves or their loved ones. They have a great customer service team that is ready and willing to help you with any questions you have. The team is knowledgable about the products on the website, they are friendly, patient and extremly helpful. I had a representative named Vic, he was wonderful. I wasn't sure what to order based on the information on the website, so he walked me through it and helped me place the order, then he followed up with me to make sure I received the product and it was what I was looking for and the quality I was looking for as well. In this industry, it is hard to find people who genually care about their customers, but this company does. I would recommend this website, this company to anyone!!

Vic the salesman was great!!!!!!!!!!! The toilet seat lift works great and is a big help to Kenneths mother. If you or someone you know has trouble do not hesitate to try one. Easy to use and install. Thank you very much! KB from Texas

All items arrived in a timely manner and in excellent manner. The lift chair is lovely and works smoothly and quietly. The task table works very well with it. We are very happy!

I have used my tub chair lift several times already. I love it! I have taken off the revolving seat (not because I don't like it, but) because without it I can get farther down in the water. I am happy I can take soaking baths again. I wish my tub were deeper, but I am still happy with what I have. It does help my aching legs.

I am thorougly satisfied with this entire transaction. Tres did not pressure me one bit, though I told him he would have to wait for 10 days before I could make the purchase. He even gave me a deal on the basket! Also he shipped to my mothers local Med supply store, as I am not in my mothers city and could not assemble the bike for her. He even followed up with the shop to make sure it arrived safely! Great Service, something you dont see much of in this country. These guys do it right, the first time.

I ordered my stairlift on January 19, was told it would ship in 4 days. Two weeks later after not recieving a stair lift or a phone call I called USMedical Supplies. I was told they were waiting for the cardboard to ship it and it would ship in a day or two. Second week of February I called to find out where my stair lift is, I was told they were waiting for parts! Meanwhile, my 85 year old mother is sleeping on the couch, can't climb stairs to her bed. Payment for my stairlift has been taken.

got a 500 lb lift chair i am a large guy and hurt my leg i bought this chair it looked good compared to all others i saw on web it was diverled about two weeks i got heat and message was small but very comfertable and strong one day after i bought it stoped working they got some one out in about a week its woring good again ive had it about one week so far its ok

I am still amazed at how terrific an experience we had with US Medical Supplies. Bob Mannino, our sales representative, could not have been kinder or more accommodating. It felt like our family spent months debating the need for a lift chair and now we regret that we didn't get this wonderful product sooner. The delivery process evolved exactly as Bob had explained and, before we knew it, the chair was delivered, installed, and a lovely asset to the living room. Another great asset is the motorized lift is almost silent! Thank you Bob for not only making this process easy, but providing us with the exact information in the exact format we needed. Would recommend this site and product wholeheartedly!

I recently purchased a Golden Technology 505M "Lift" Chair. It does everything they advertised well but it tilts instead of lift. I have elevated it on 2x4's but I still need 2 strong people to help me rise when the chair is "Lifted" to it's maximum. If there is some way to trade a degree of tilt for an inch of Lift I'll buy 3 degrees!
Otherwise its fine.

the chair arrived damaged an inoperative. after 3 weeks replacement are about to arrive. customer service hung up on me once. never again