US Government's NSF

US-Immigration reviews

41 Reviews for US-Immigration

▼ Sort by: recent

8/26/14

Unlike the other reviewers, I never even came across their website. THEY came to ME. They, for whatever reason, was able to see that I had applied for a citizenship certificate replacement, and called me on my cell. Some Indian lady named "Alice" asked me if my application was completed. I told her yes. She then immediately tried to end the call and have me a phone number to which I was suppose to call for other questions. at this point I was getting suspicious so I bombarded her with a bunch of questions like "wait, how come you don't know my case number?", "why can't you see on your computer whether I've completed my application or not?", etc, and finally got her to admit that she was not actually from the USCIS, but rather an "independent online business." Before I dismissed her, I asked her for her website's URL. After I hung up, I did a google search and found all these scam reports. My guess is that she obtained my info, knew that the replacement process was lengthy (approx. 6 months), and wanted to take advantage by telling me that I would need another application to receive my document, upon which of course, she would then ask me for hundreds of dollars. I'm just glad that it was me who answered the phone. These people should be ashamed for making such a dishonest living, praying on the uninformed immigrants.

Never make a decision on the spot! Ask for a call back number, hang up, and do our research!

7/14/14

SCAM!!! They look official, but ARE NOT!! I paid the $299 for processing of green card application. apparently it was merely for the documents, which I could have printed off off a .gov site. I googled US Immigration and this site came up first. I am so dissapointed to have to carry the additional cost for an already costly process. Now I'm scared they have ALL my personal information... very uncomfortable.

7/9/14

I got scammed last week I paid with PayPal and they are holding payment back until I sort it out with the site, I have sent us-immigration a copy of the arrests in UK this week about fake gov sites, hope they don't sue me for this. They have stopped replying to my emails now. I'll leave updates when I get some news.

6/29/14

This site is not a scam, but it is DEFINATLEY a waste of money. If you take the time to read all the fine print the site tells you exactly what it is, however. Do NOT use it, you can get everything for FREE at uscis.gov. You can even get the guides that they provide also, not the same guides, but they do have something similar on their site, for free. The only thing this site provides as a service is just the guides and provide you with the forms that you will need to fill out when applying for what ever it is your applying for. Do your self a favor and stay the !8($ away!

6/17/14

Was on the Chrome browser, advised to use Internet Explorer on US gov web site. Switched to IE and IE search gave me this us-immigration.c.. web site and so I paid fee $159 and filed application, At the end came US.GOV fee of $450. Not until then did REALIZE THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL WEB SITE. I called immidiately their 800 number and they said would cancel order. HAVE YET TO RECEIVE BOTH ORDER CONFIRMATION AND CANCELLATION in email

6/14/14

Just got cheated for $199 where you can get the citizenship application form for free at USCIS

6/13/14

Hi, after filling up my immigration application and paid $219 I realized that they are not an official us immigration website as their name and all photos on their website suggests.
I thought I was filling an electronic application. Then I realized that I paid $219 basically to fill up a questionnaire, not more. This questionnaire won't be electronically transmitted to any official administration as I thought it would.
We called them right away to get a refund but our claim was dismissed by the associate we talked to.

6/9/14

This website is a scam! When I typed "renew green card" it came out first, even before USCIS.gov. I did not think much, and paid 2x$159 for two green card renew, and have to re-apply on USCIS.gov which charged $450 for each.
I learned that if you are suppose to renew "green card" or "driver license", stay away from website with .com, should be .gov.
This website is illegal, how to stop these rats to continue cheating?

6/9/14

they called after i exited the registration page. they had all my info even thought i hadnt clicked submit. i realized i wasnt on a .gov page and stopped before it was too late luckily.. dont pay

5/19/14

US-IMMIGRATION.COM IS FAKE SITE , DESIGN IS SAME ,
PLEASE CONTACT ME !!!
I AM WORKING AS SEO AND I TRY TO KILL THIS BUSINESS <
PLEASE CONTACT ME I AM WRITING A LETTER FOR SCAM AND NEED YOUR SIGNATURE .
THIS FAKE SITE MAKE MORTE THAN 1500$ IN A DAY
IT NEE TO KILL THIS WEB SITE
I NEED ALL YOUR NEED REPORT
HAVE A GOOD ONE

5/14/14

Right after I registered some guy with an Indian accent called me asking for $ straight up. From the get go, I was suspicious. I told him to call me back in an hour. Luckily I never paid him. Then I get a follow up email immediately from us-immigration.COM. The ".com" should be a red flag to everyone since government sites are all ".gov". Nice try you sons of b*tches

3/11/14

My experience has been very similar to most of the people on this forum. I have been filing my immigration form for years now and have never had a problem. Now that I had to renew my EAD, I searched in google rather than typing in USCIS.gov, I got directed to this site which is intentionally made to look like an official government site. Nowhere on this site does it state that they would be ‘filing the papers on your behalf’ or ‘this is only a helpful widget for you to file papers’. Both of these are responses I received from a phone representative of American Immigration Service or US-immigration.com. Upon calling, I was able to get a 50% refund on a $159 service charge but I’d like to point out that this is a real scam. If I were to file my application on USCIS.gov, it takes 4 clicks instead of 3 (on this site). I’m not sure what exactly these guys do (other than scamming people) to make the process of filing easier? I was charged an up font fee of $159 with a label of I-765 filing fee which gives a direct implication that I’ll be paying for filing the application. After completing the application I was charged an additional fee of $380 which goes to USCIS. As if there aren’t enough corrupt and conniving immigration lawyers out there, they’ve created these ‘widgets’ to squeeze us even more.
I’ll be reporting them to Better Business Bureau to hopefully reduce the number of people who’d fall for this scam.

3/11/14

First of all, like everyone else I was scammed into paying for the citizenship form when I could have gotten it for free. I agree that this company takes advantage of immigrants by charging for the downloading and filing of immigration forms that can be downloaded and filed for free directly through the US Citizenship and Immigration Services government website, and that the government should shut them down! However, my personal experience was we bought the $199 form and filled it out. We had questions so we hired a lawyer only to find out the form we bought was outdated. When I called the company, they said that when I printed the form, it was correct and I should have mailed it the day I printed it which is very unrealistic. I, nor I expect anyone else, was ever notified that the form was updated so I could log-in and re-do/re-print it. The company told me that the government will still accept forms from 2010 but that's not the point. The new form specifically states that if you did not apply for the SS, you need a letter from them which the old form does not. Had we submitted without the letter, it could have help up our immigration for months...or worse, we could have been denied! Not to mention, I'm not paying $200 for an outdated form regardless of what the government will accept it. Citizenship is nothing to be taken lightly. I was granted a "courtesy $99 refund" which I am still not happy with. We have since hired a lawyer. This site is a stupid scam. DON'T USE IT!

2/10/14

My wife got trapped thinking it was a Gov. web site. I stopped her before she finished the form. They asked for the credit card up front and the card had already been charged. Their phone has a false Que. You wait ten minutes and the line is dropped.
They do not respond to e-mails. My only chance is with the bank. I can't believe they have been doing this for so long and are still getting away with it. Any positive review had to come from the scamers.

1/31/14

Judging by my experience it is not a scam. In addition to the .com at the end of the address, the site provides a table indicating the advantages of filing using its service vs. filing using the .gov site. The title of the table reads: "Advantages of Preparing Your Application With Us
Services & Features Our Site US Government Site," clearly indicating to the viewer that it is not a US Gov site. In my case the site stood by its claims - "Email Support," "Easily Speak with a Live Person," and so on. The $450 charge and the filled application were passed correctly to the appropriate government agencies. I have received the Notice of Action form from Homeland Security and am waiting for the appointment. The only small problem I can see, is that the comparing-table is given only on the Home page of the site. If one gets to a more specific page immediately or first, he or she will not see the table. In such a case the .com remains the only clue that the site is not a US Government one.

1/28/14

Looks like an official gov't website, but I knew it was not because it is .com not .gov. But I figured it looked legit.
I when through the process to create an account. Immediately thereafter, I was prompted for credit card info. RED FLAG. No one asks for that up front! So I paused to think about it. Then I got a call from a California number which I let go to voice mail. I was "Peter". Then I got an email from "Peter". I decide to call back and got his voice mail. His accent sounded Russian so RED FLAG #2.

That's when I searched and found this

1/27/14

Well, I fell for this too. However, I called and was able to get through after about a 5 minute hold time and they refunded me the money back in full with no questions asked when I informed them that I thought I was on an official government website. I am concerned about the information that they now have, but nothing I can do now. I will keep an eye on my credit report and bank accounts. Feel dumb but at least got my money back easily.

12/16/13

After my account being charged for US199, I could not log in the account anymore and they don't respond to my email. It is obvious it is a trap.

12/14/13

fraud scam website. I am worry about the information I input.

10/30/13

I recently experienced the same situation as others on this review site. After going to the website and thinking that it was a government site, I willingly put in my credit card information as part of my profile, not realizing that I was actually making a purchase.

After realizing my mistake and searching for reviews about the website, I saw all of the negative feedback and was really angry with myself and the "scam site". However, after calling the company for a refund, I was pleasantly surprised. I waited for less than 5 minutes (morning) and she was able to give me a refund with no questions asked.

You can argue about the legitimacy of the website and the ethics of the company (I myself am not sure), but I rated it as 4 stars so that others who feel they have been scammed can know that there is a chance they can receive a refund easily. (Just read the "return policy" section of the Terms and Conditions to gauge whether or not there will be a problem).

I hope you're as lucky as I was.

Good luck!

10/23/13

I needed to make a change on my Green Card and when I googled it the website us-immigration came up. us-immigration.com is a scam company that takes advantage of immigrants by charging for the downloading and filing of immigration forms that can be downloaded and filed for free directly through the US Citizenship and Immigration Services government website. Their website is cleverly designed to look like an official government website and unsuspecting immigrants believe they are communicating directly with the US government. I had no idea I was not at a government website and that I would be charged an additional fee ($159) by this company on top of the fee charged by the US government ($450). According to the U.S Dept. of Justice Recognition and Accreditation website us-immigration.com is not listed as an Authorized Legal Immigration Service Provider. They have numerous complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau of South East Florida where the company resides and a google search reveals hundreds of complaints from others charged these bogus fees by this company.

10/22/13

Absolute scam. Web page designed to look like a gov site but it's not. Feel pretty stupid in not realizing this, but it looks real. WHY CAN'T THE GOV SHUT THIS DOWN? Must've fooled many many people out of $159 each time. Shame on them.

10/22/13

Scram, avoid at all costs!!

10/17/13

THIS IS A FRAUD WEBSITE!!!!!!!! DONT BE TRAPPED!!! THEY WILL TAKE ALL YOUR VITAL INFO AND YOUR MONEY AS WELL!!!!!

10/7/13

THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL!!! WEBSITE IS A SCAM ! You help rob people! Do not trust this website, this is NOT a USGOV page. You can download ALL forms for free in te US GOV page. The provide FREE instructions on how to fill out theapplications...
Your representative saids you can get refund - HOW?? - EVERYONE NEEDS TO REPORT THIS WESITE FRAUD - SCAM

9/4/13

This site is not US gov . . . banks will not reimburse money . . . the site claims they will if you call them, but it'll take 3-5 days. in the meantime they've collected your personal information and cc info . . . we'll see what happens.

7/10/13

So I was stupid and didn't pay attention. It looks like an official site. Only to find out i am being charged $152 to file a $450 form which I could have downloaded on the official .gov site. This company has a fake hold queue so you never get through to an operator. They also do not respond to emails. I am less worried about their get rich scheme than all the information i gave them ssn, green card id # etc. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. This is the worst example of preying on people trying to navigate through goverment forms. I will not be paying their bill which is stuck in pending status right now on my cc card. I can't file a BBB complaint because they are surprisingly not registered. I hope my information is not going to be used for nefarious means....

7/9/13

I hope you didn't use this website like me. This is a SCAM. I asked for refund but what all they said was "No, I can't" like an evil. I'm hoping that I can get money back from the bank. I don't know why this company can exist. I'm very very very very angry
the way they cheated on me.

7/7/13

It looks like an official government website. After you fill out the form and pay a filing fee, you can't get access to the account anymore or get a reply to any voicemail or emails.

7/5/13

I too got taken in by this website. They make it look like a gov website and charge $199 for no services at all. The forms are free from USCIS. This site provides no "help", Q&A, absolutely NOTHING for your $199. When I tried to cancel, I had a very rude man shouting at me. When I sent an email saying I was going to report them to the BBB I did get another call from a much more polite lady. She said they would refund my money as I had not finished the form. There is an "alert" on the BBB website - they have had numerous complaints.

Veteran Reviewer
5/10/13

This site tries hard to look like an official government website. But they are not! You don't need their overpriced service to apply for citizenship.

After you would pay them, you would still have fees owing to the government for processing/filing your forms.

Its hard to call them a scam site for selling an overpriced service. BUT they worked hard to make a government looking site to trick people into thinking they have to deal with them. ( and in my books that earns a scam rating)

5/3/13

They certainly work very hard to look like an official government web site. Maybe there is some disclaimer somewhere but then you have to be looking for it. I thought I was paying a required $159 fee to the US government. Instead I was paying some private company an exorbitant amount of money to fill in some forms that can be filled for free directly on the correct government web site. I'll be calling my bank to dispute the charges.

Expert Reviewer
4/29/13

Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Site Uses Fake, Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals.
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and any "Membership or Terms and Conditions"
*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing an "Illegal / Stolen" copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security".
This practice is called “Scrapping.”
*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

Site Hosts an Illegal McAfee Secure Trustmark.
- Fake/Forged Trustmark (site uses a JPG):

Site is setup and designed to "mimic" the look of the official US Immigration site, site is Not Affiliated with the US governments website where the "Immigration Forms Are Free".
Fully read the "Warnings" and any "Membership or Terms and Conditions". This site is a "FEE" based form filling/application site.
While you may think the "fee they charge" is for "processing" the necessary forms you need, "You" are still "liable for any government fees" associated with the processing of your forms/applications. So save some money and fill out the forms yourself, for free!!!
If their services are needed for ease of use, just remember they are a "Fee Based" website and Not Affiliated with the US government.

4/29/13

On 4/29/13, I was scammed for $159! DO NOT USE THIS F-ING WEBSITE. They suck and consistently hang up on you, place you on hold, place you "30th in line" for a call waiting and then hang up on you, etc.

4/12/13

Scam Artist Web-site. They ripped me off for $159.00 STAY AWAY

3/6/13

STAY AWAY! I was stupid and did not realize I was not on a .gov site! Always go to .gov You should never have to pay upfront and do not need to go through a second party to fill out government applications.
I am disputing the charges with my bank right now. Fingers crossed I'll get the money back.

3/6/13

This is a fat SCAM!!! stay away.. I'm on the processing with Chase credit card to get $ back. The merchandise is fat liar, told me my application will get cancel if i get 50% refund back, and i check with the government, no way for them to cancel my application. Bullshiet...im not pay $160 for a piece of Pfd docs....

1/16/13

This site is a scam. They appear to be an official government site. They never tell you what the charges are and will debit your account without permission. They will not refund your money. Everything they do can be done for free at USCIS. I am out $189.99.

6/26/12

They stole 189.99 from me. I'm in the process of disputing the charge with my bank. STAY AWAY!

8/25/11

They asked for your credit card info up front & charge you even if you don't go through with their application. They make you think it's part of INS. But they are
not. I was really surprised they charged me $149 for something I did not even want. I emailed immediately back but they refuse to refund. BEAWARE. They are a fraudulent operation. I hold google highly complicient in their fradulent business

1/18/11

Despite me telling them verbally and in writing that I do not wish to use their services, they charged my account for $149.00. They are of course, not returning phone calls, are not responding to emails, other than with mass email. They appear to be a government website but are NOT. BEWARE.

The Best Immigration Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber