US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yigalz

Services & Features Our Site US Government Site," clearly indicating to the viewer that it is not a US Gov site. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jerryb57
6/30/15

TOTAL JACKASSES < STOLE MY MONEY $#*!S , WORLD FULL OF THESE PIECES OF CRAP, MADE IT LOOK LIKE GOVERNMENT SITE AND COMPLETE RIP OFFS ,,!!!! ALSO SHAME ON YOU GOOGLE FOR LETTING THIS GO ON . GOOGLE IS HALF RESPONSIBLE , GOOGLE SUCKS !!!!

zahirm
6/22/15

DO NOT LET THEM FOOL YOU... THEY CHARGE YOU 200 DOLLARS TO GIVE YOU THE PAPERWORK THAT YOU GET FOR FREE!!! ON THE ACTUAL GOVERNMENT WEBSITE WHICH IS http://www.uscis.gov/

I FILED A CLAIM WITH MY BANK BUT THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING SINCE THEY PROVIDED THE SERVICES OF THE PAPERWORK.... THIS IS RIDICULOUS...

PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT!! USE THIS WEBSITE... GO TO THE ACTUAL PAGE FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO GET THE PAPERWORK FOR FREEEEE!!

anonymusa2
6/12/15

200% SCAM.. FREAKING SCUMBAG. WHAT A FCKING JOKE.... SINCE NO ACTION IS BEING TAKEN AGAINST THIS FAKE AZZZZ COMPANY IM GONNA ASSUME THE GOVT IS INVOLVED.. BECAUSE I CANT BELIEVE THE FACT WHY THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.. AND YES .. I ADMIT.. I AM THE MORON BUT SOMEONE HAS TO BE THERE LOOKING OUT FOR IDIOTS LIKE US..

oneirm
5/12/15

The worst I can't believe that I even call them. I was initially being charged 199 and they reduced the price to 170. I should have know when they did that. I wasn't in a rush to pay it then so I told him I would call back. A week later I got a call from San Francisco??? It was us immigration, I was just stepping in from work. I continued to talk to them about what is the possess that is being doing with my renewal and I thought that this fee was pertaining to my filing smh. They took the money out of my account "Immediately" they are the worst I wish no one else gets fooled by these crooks I call my bank after speaking with them and they said if I don't get rembursed I'm three day they are gonna dispute it

paulac22
5/6/15

applied for a tourist visa two weeks ago for my parents , who are visiting florida in october , received a confirmation email , but nothing else !! waiting to see if i can be reimbursed now , but I'm not holding my breath ,

davidl183
5/5/15

This is a vey helpful company . They do what they say there going to due .

graemes3
5/4/15

I Googled US immigration, found what looks like an official government website and signed up. They charged me $199, I filled out a form, only to find out at the end that you print it and post it yourself and that they have no official status.
Additionally, the very next day after I signed up, my card number was fraudulently used in Virginia and Florida. Luckily Chase declined the transactions and flagged them as fraudulent.
Yesterday I sent them an email asking for a refund, to which I got a response at 11pm on Sunday night saying a manger would call me, and leaving the tel number 415 354-3589. I received no call so called the number on Monday am, getting a message that the number was disconnected.
I have now taken this matter up with Chase who have accepted it as selling a service that is not as described.
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE !!!!!

UPDATE: Chase credit cards have refunded my $199 charge in full.

heidin3
4/28/15

I used their website by accident, thought it was the government website. I called them right away after filling Form I-90 for my mom and realized they charged me $170. Their service DOES NOT provide anything but a form which we always can get from government website for free.They refused to cancel my payment and told me their service is non-refundable. It's totally a SCAM. We need to spread a word about this company so no body gets to pay them for nothing.

ericb80
4/27/15

Agree, this site should be REMOVED from Google search. You are led to think that you are paying $170 dollars for a renewal and not just a service to fill out the form. When I called to complain about the charge the operator actually commented that people call all the time to complain. How do we get this type of business removed!

sophiar9
4/22/15

This site should be taken off of Google search engine results!! It came up as one of the first five results after I searched "US Immigration Seattle". Almost made me give very personal information. But then I checked the site's address and realized it was a .com instead of a .gov. That made me suspicious and I did a google search about the site "us-immigration.com is it real" and this website Site Jabber came up. I'm glad I checked, but so many people obvious were tricked by this site. Terrible!! Shame.

mgq
4/15/15

My elderly neighbor fell into the greedy hands of this deceitful company!! They pose as the government website but have deceitful practices! I tried to help him when I saw what happened. He said he was charged a "filing fee of $170. I got on the phone immediately and used up a whole day trying to figure out what we can do through Countless calls, emails and only got transfers and run around by many female clerks on phone. Finally one supervisor ! NO REFUND!! She was unapologetic and very coy. I threatened to report to the following and am in process of finishing those complaint forms to all for him to the following : Federal Trade Commission, Consumer Deception Division-Attorney General, and Better Business Bureau.
Next we are going to his bank! Hoping to dispute the fees and cancel the fees!!

Legit Government site does not charge a penny for same service! This us-immigration.com fake site has no fees schedule or itemization posted ANYWHERE until your done with application then your stuck paying a steep fee of $170!

DO NOT USE THIS SITE! GO TO USCIS SITE ONLY!! SCAMMING LOTS OF PEOPLE

sandram54
4/14/15

This company does exactly what they advertise. Fill out the paper work and of course charge for it) Learned after I had finished filling out. Luckily I didn't submit so I was only duped the filing fee. Not the whole renewal fee for the green card replacement. Let me tell you I am one of those people that hate those that take advantage of others by filing these documents at local offices when we all know they are free from the homeland security website. However my experience was with www.usimmigration.us which like most of you was the first name that popped on the search. I will try and get my money back. Please people be careful. If it happened to me a 40 year woman who kinda knows her way around a computer, heaven knows what they can do to others. God Bless.

jihuanc
4/13/15

If you used Paypal to pay then my experience might help. I opened a dispute case right after realized I was scammed, and then claimed to Paypal costumer service to escalate the case - avoid to deal with the sellers directly, let Paypal step in to help, since Paypal is an internet service provider also, they are pretty familiar with this type of internet crime issues. Eventually I got a full refund. Falling in a scam is extremely upsetting and frustrating. I would suggest all other victims: 1) if you think you were scammed, immediately claim a dispute with your credit card company, bank, or Paypal. Don't waste time to deal with the scammers, they are professional, doing this for living. 2) Don't bargain or negotiate with them, you deserve your every cent back, not an unfair deal of 50% or something else. 3) it's so-called "copycat government website" in UK and five were arrested in 2014. In the states, it has been causing increasing attention from the FBI, on April 7, FBI issued an alert "CRIMINALS HOST FAKE GOVERNMENT SERVICES WEB SITES TO ACQUIRE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND TO COLLECT FRAUDULENT FEES". 4) You might consider to file a complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx ) not the BBB, FTC, or other commercial/trading organizations, since scammers may collect your personal information to do other more severe illegal things such as filing a fake tax return, making fake passports, etc. 5) Don't be emotional, anger and regret will not help get money back, you did make a mistake, but it's not your fault. Hope this helps. Good luck!

usai1
4/11/15

I was in rush to apply for USC
This site does looks like an official one
Yes, my fault I didn't read carefully & hit "SUBMIT" & of course paid 199$ for the free form N400
Only after I did some more research & found out THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM & THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IMMIGRANTS
SHAME ON YOU because how many immigrants in this country who cant read English or the fine prints of it
I hope YOUR COMPANY will GO TO HELL SOON

juanp32
4/9/15

The way they take money from people is totally unethical, I was just scammed by them, my bad, since didn't do proper research and they work hard to make this look as a goverment website.
Thanks God i can afford to waste the fee that i gave for free but many immigrants who really need this money don't deserve this.

People who work there and run that bussienes are a shame as a human being God forgive them

marinaf2
4/6/15

This site is a total SCAM. They charged a lot of money for NOTHING, they did not provide any helpful service. I paid $240 for filling application two days ago. This website appears as the first on Google, when I tiped USCIS and looks like a real government website. DO NOT register there and do not put your credit card! It's just a rip-off!

corneliak
3/29/15

A complete ripoff! You easilly get caught by their website unaware that they don't help you with any government forms but just want to get your money in addition to the high fees the official government procedures like applying for a Greencard, Naturalization etc. charge you.
More than once I nearly fell into their trap. One time I only got out of it because I threatened them to make it public and they refunded me. But now they try again to hook me. They are really obnoxious! I think they really should be taken down.

malym
3/15/15

I pay 199 for N-400 thought it was legit but something inside me tells me to surf the web again... I found the real gov website and find out the form was free after I had already complete and print out. Please guys read before making purchase. I did get some money back but won't say it for sure until I see the refund return back to my PayPal account. I will file a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission in hoping they will do something to prevent consumer like me and others.

monicao6
3/15/15

I was tired and wanted to check what I had to do to renew my work permit. I don't know how stupid I was. I paid 180 thinking that the process had changed and now it was easier. I seems I got the money back. But following you advice I filed a complain through the Federal Trade Commision. Please everybody do the same. This website should be banned as they made you think it is official. Thank you all.

osvaldov5
3/14/15

Just like all these people writing bad reviews, its simply because you do not read what youre purchasing before you enter your credit card then you get mad when you really find out what it is, hello ? take the time to read something before you purchase, its so simple... the times i have called them to help me with my i751 i waited about 2 mins before they answered, 2 different girls answered very kind they told me there was a wait for me to get assistance which i appreciated and when i talked to customer service they helped me understand the whole process, went over the whole application and instructions, yes they charge but its better to pay a much cheaper fee than an expensive lawyer, anyways, they really helped me. people always make sure you read before you buy that was youre not getting all worked up for

Tip for consumers: always read what website youre using before you buy !

andrews122
3/11/15

I have been a resident for 20 yrs and I made the same mistake when filling out $170 free form. When I called the 800# on the pending transaction they tried to negotiate with me and give me 25%.... NOT so I talked to supervisor and she said I will give me $110 and that was the max. I told the "NOT THIS FISH" Don't waste your time WAITING on hold trying to call them. You should JUST call your BANK FRAUD DEPT or Credit Card Fraud Dept. IMMEDIATELY. Good luck everyone! I hope this post because it sure helped me!

richc28
3/3/15

Took her $199 so she can fill out and print a totally free N-400 form. Shame on you Ms. Valerie (Supervisor who won't give her last name) for the misrepresentation. Really wish someone like the FTC or BBB can shut this place down.

Tip for consumers: AVOID!!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!!

elizabethv11
3/2/15

If I could give a negative star, I would. Like everyone else got scammed for $170 for something that is free. These people intentionally make the website look like is a government site. They charge at the beginning of the process because they know we'll figure it out when the time of the real payment comes up. SHAME ON WHOEVER IS RUNNING THIS "COMPANY"

Tip for consumers: DONT USE IT!!!

michaelc148
2/18/15

I thought i was dealing directly with the immigration website. when i search on google this is the first website i saw, and it says "US Immigration".
They are selling forms, and the forms are free on the real immigration website! I thought i was paying for the application fee.
I called them to ask for a refund and didn't want to give me my money back. The person told me "you need to learn how to read a website"... they are rude and helpless. they told me that i paid for a service, but i didn't get any services and i just paid for something that should be free. avoid this website!

Tip for consumers: AVOID

chantalr2
2/15/15

I too was thinking I was dealing with Immigration directly. My Google search sent me directly to a very deceptive page that really looked "official". I did manage to get a $105.00 refund (out of $170.00) and can supposedly still apply online with that company which, they say..., will be much simpler than applying with with Immigration. I might pass on that offer! An expensive mistake. I believe the entire operation is totally unethical and wish I had found this site before starting with this nightmare. Lesson learned: always look for .gov on web sites when dealing with the government.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

bobv8
2/5/15

Some of the actions I announced in my previous review (This website is a total scam ...) were taken:
- I filed a claim and reported this website to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission),
- I filed a complaint and reported this website to the Consumer Deception Division of the Indiana Attorney General,
- I (temporarily) stopped the $170 payment to US-Immigration.com through the VISA card department of my Federal Credit Union Bank.
It seems that other actions are needed in the direction of State and Federal politics. There should be obviously a law (long overdue!!!) that websites that impersonate official (local, state, and federal government) agencies should receive huge fines, as well as the companies like Yahoo, Google etc, that provide them a platform.
However, I will bet that US-Immigration lobbyists provide nice sums of campaigns funds to federal and state (Florida?) politicians if we run into some headwinds.
Keep you posted,
Bob V.
PS: after some silence of several weeks I have apparently been placed on their spam email list ... US-Immigration stepped up their scam level: when you click on the link (they say they have special deals for citizens applications, green card renewals, etc) they show on their website the friendly smiling face of our President Obama ... how dare they?

Tip for consumers: DON"T EVER USE THIS WEBSITE

laureenh1
1/26/15

Like everyone before me, I just got scammed by this site. I too had typed in on Google "renew green card" and us-immigration.com came up first. They"hooked" me. It wasn't until I realized that their fee was NOT part of the GOV. fee, but too late, I'd hit the e-file button! I called them, got nasty with them but they refuse to give any kind of refund because I clicked the "Print" button. I'll contact my credit card co tomorrow to see if I get any help there. Apart from all my personal info that they now have, which is worrying me sick!!, my next concern is, was my I-90 application forwarded to the right government dept, or have I lost that $450.00 too? Can anyone that's dealt with this $#@! company say if they did get their application processed correctly?

cj113
1/25/15

The website is a total scam. They will only refund you 50% back after you find out they provided nothing but forms you can freely download from the .gov website and call them for refund. Credit card companies will not help, because they have fine prints you just were not smart enough to notice. I hope they will be punished in the most tragic ways by the Lord for so many curses people have put on them.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

bend64
1/16/15

Your business is pure deception. Your service is a fraudulent scheme to swindle struggling folks of their hard-earned money. You trick unsuspecting and helpless immigrants who are displaced from their loved ones, those who are anxious, with tensions at peak of their residency status and who are trusting of the American way of life, its decency and integrity. Then, they encounter your kind with Machiavellian plots. How dare you to even named yourself American Immigration Center when you represent everything "SO un-American.” Do you not have any shame? Are you people completely devoid of human decency? You made your website to closely resemble with the USCIS to deceive unsuspecting folks. You capitalize on those who are not so computer literate. You exploit mistakes of unsuspecting and unguarded, hardworking human beings who truly believe in the trustworthiness of American business ethics. How dare you charge $159.00 when the only function your website provided was to link people into the government’s websites and application form/s after opening an account? Greedy and unscrupulous breeds like you can justify your deceitful ways by legal waivers in fine print and laugh all the way to the bank. But look out what goes around comes around. Beware! Ripping off the poor will cost you dearly. Furthermore, what do you tell your husband or wife and children how you provide for them? Like: "Hi honey, hi boys and girls, I am home. It is a very profitable day. We made a bundle from dozens of folks who can’t distinguish between our website and the USCIS!" How do you people sleep at night knowing your deception plastered online just waiting to ambush the next unsuspecting victim? Are you people devoid of conscience, of human compassion, and so deprived of alternative way of living that you chose to live as scums of the earth? And, as for you, PayPal: Do you not screen the entities you do business with, with whom you facilitate payments? Their business model? Yeah! You simply wash your hands just like Julius Caesar. There are definitely no Samaritans to help poor victims in this world of greed. Of course, let the less literate and poor suffer financially because they failed to distinguish the bogus AIC from the official USCIS website.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS SITE FOR WHATEVER REASON.

johnp216
1/16/15

Good morning to any reader who is trying to use the U.S Immigration site. This site is not the official United States Immigration webpage, this site is a web scam that pretends to be an official government website by displaying an American Flag and a symbol. Please do not use any service, your money will be return doesn't mater how many times, or the reasons you want to use to obtain your money back, the personnel there are very nasty and trained to say the same that its not their fault, even if you put a stop for the bank not to pay them, the bank calls them and in return, they provide some bogus papers that the service was provided and the Bank pays them back. Please use the Official Immigration website, any official site ends with ORG at the end. All the immigration forms for a green card, visa, citizenship....are free, and please report these people to the Federal Trade Commission otherwise, they will keep robbing the immigrants money because they know we do not do anything about it. Thank you very much

Tip for consumers: Please do not use it, its a scam to rob your money use the official immigration site
www.uscis.gov

kimh78
12/31/14

This site is trying to cheat people by giving impression that it is an official US Government site by using US official emblems and US flag colors. Just like others here I did a google search on “US Immigration” and landed on their site. I was completely under the impression that it is a real USCIS government site and started filing my application. I made my payments for $199 in the impression that I am making payment towards application fees but I have realized after pressing the print button and seeing the amount of fee still I need to pay with my application. This is a fraudulent site and don’t use this site for your immigration needs. Further, it is a big shame on Google to list this site on top of its search results when search with the words US immigration.

The next day I called and spoke with one of their rep. and she accused me that because I had already press "PRINT", they can NOT refund me the money. So I called again, and got someone else on the phone, this time, the person on the phone said she can only do a courtesy refund of $100, so I asked to speak to the manager in charge. After waiting for about 10 minutes, the manager finally got on the phone and told me that they are running a holiday special and she can refund me $125. A legitimate business will be able to stand behind their service and fees they charge. My intention was to e-file so to accuse me of desperately printing something I'm going to e-file was pretty low. So they’re trying to keep $74 of my money for something I refuse to use after realizing it’s a scam. Of course, I didn’t take their offer and went straight to my credit card company and I got the full refund. I would suggest that you fight the battle as well!
As a consumer, you should have the right to a full refund especially within the 24 hours after you realized you've been scammed. This site should definitely be taken down by those who have the capability and those who still believes in justice. Go to uscis.gov and stay as far away from this site as possible. Also, be sure to dispute this directly with your Credit Card company or PayPal and tell them what you experienced.

I will file a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau. I suggest you do the same so together we can take this company down!

Tip for consumers: As stated by the government here http://www.uscis.gov/avoid-scams

"Many people offer help with immigration services. Unfortunately, not all are authorized to do so. While many of these unauthorized practitioners mean well, all too many of them are out to rip you off. This is against the law and may be considered an immigration services scam."

wesleyj12
12/30/14

Total scam

Tip for consumers: Stay away

jom37
12/23/14

They are CROOKS! They should be prosecuted. Anonymous shut them down, do something useful for a change. I know where they are and I'm going to sort them out. CROOKS, CROOKS, CROOKS! Bastards.

mariam113
12/11/14

Please register complaints with the Federal Trade Commission. It's the only way to stop these scammers from selling you a form that is free from the USCIS website.
Do not fall for this scam. It's terribly crushing to realize you just paid hundreds for a form that's available for free at WWW.USCIS.gov

Tip for consumers: File a claim with the Federal Trade Commission.

joel492
11/30/14

I called them, first was a girl, she talk like she knew everything, I told her I need a refund, since my web browser froze while I click on print, so when I got a computer restart, I try to do again, and I ain't paying another $159 for the I-751 form to do again. The girl were rude talk none stop, and said its none refundable, then I called back 10 mins, and spoke to a guy, told him the same thing, he said he will offer me 50% refund, I told him I try to log back in, and I click on "forgetten password" I didn't get my new password in my email, I waited for 40 mins, while I was waiting I went straight to USCIS.GOV and print out the form and finish it myself, then I called the guy I no longer need the form, I told him I didn't even get anything from him, he said he offer 50%, its didn't make any sense, they are a real scum bag, they will fight for anything just to keep the money, so I told him "YOU KNOW WHAT, I WILL JUST CALL MY CREDIT CARD AND DEAL WITH IT for a FULL REFUND" . THE worst part, they have a copy of our social security number and all important information, its not about the $159, ITS ABOUT the 3rd PARTY get a copy of your confidential information. THIS IS ILLEGAL, THEY NOT ONLY HELP YOU, but THEY STEAL YOUR CONFIDENTAL INFORMATION. THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE THOSE INFORMATION. IF THEY GO THIS FAR TO CHEAT ON YOU, I WOULDN"T BE SURPRISE IF THE NEW CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGE UNDER YOUR NAME, and YOUR TAX REFUNDED SOMEWHERE ELSE

Tip for consumers: I called them, first was a girl, she talk like she knew everything, I told her I need a refund, since my web browser froze while I click on print, so when I got a computer restart, I try to do again, and I ain't paying another $159 for the I-751 form to do again. The girl were rude talk none stop, and said its none refundable, then I called back 10 mins, and spoke to a guy, told him the same thing, he said he will offer me 50% refund, I told him I try to log back in, and I click on "forgetten p

mayh22
11/3/14

They state that they are only providing a service. Charged $149 for a service that I could have done it myself. My application is now delayed!! Do not use. They will not refund money because they state they have a disclosure on the website.

pipinew
11/3/14

This site is a total SCAM. It looks like an official government site, but it is not. It charged immensely amount of money for the service that they did not provide. You can go directly through the official government website, and easily do it yourself.

I googled for greencard renewal, and this website appear as the first on the list, and I clicked the direct link for greencard renewal. It appeared to look like a government website. It asked to register and pay for $159.00. And it went through the same form, and submit. But other than that it did not provide you with any service. It is just a rip-off of your hard-earning money.

So, I googled around, and find this SiteJabber and BBB. It appears that this us-immigration.com has a lot of complaints and a lawsuit in Florida. It is not BBB-proved company.

I called the 1-800 number and talked tot the rep and her supervisor. I got $100.00 refund. But still I am working through it and I want my full refund.

It is a total SCAM

Tip for consumers: Called their 1800 number and demand your money back. Also submit complains to BBB and this website. Call your credit card company to put a stop on the payment also.

dongs1
10/28/14

this is A SCAM site , Not Official us immigration site . Charge your over $250 for forms you can get it free from official US immigration site.

googlreg
10/17/14

Same scam site. Somehow landed on this page while searching for H1B related stuff. They called and asked us to pay 119$ for submitting the form I was looking for. Some instinct told me not to trust them. And I said I will do it later and hung up the phone.
Purposely searched for the scam and got site jabber reviews.
Google should stop showing this site for search related to uscis.. There by innocent people could be saved.

bienc2
10/14/14

This site is a scam, paid $199 for free government forms. they only refunded $100 after we found out. I should have done more research before doing any transaction.
Beware of this site!

Tip for consumers: Always look for the government official site because these thieving sites are so tricky.

sandras51
10/13/14

Watch out, people, this is NOT an official site!
DO NOT provide your personal or credit card info.
This site would charge you a USD219 so-called "Preparation Fee" for some free service that can be easily found on a REAL official site.
Talk about new low in morality, US-immigration staff, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I hope you sleep well at night...NOT.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE

prud6
10/9/14

Just like others here I did a google search on green card renewal and landed on their site. The landing page says nothing about them being a third party site that is apparent enough about taking $159 of your money for something you can do for free of service on the government site. After I paid the $159 and reviewed my form I was prompted to e-file and when I pressed e-file it asked to pay the full amount of the original application and biometric fee. Once I reached this page I called them right away and their line kept saying goodbye. The next day I called and spoke with one of their rep. and she accused me that because I had already press "PRINT", they can only do a courtesy refund of $100. My intention was to e-file so to accuse me of desperately printing something I'm going to e-file was pretty low. So they’re trying to keep $59 of my money for something I refuse to use after realizing it’s a scam. Well there's nothing I can do or say once I gave them my money even though that fund was intended to pay for the actual application package. As a consumer, you should have the right to a full refund especially within the 24 hours after you realized you've been scammed. This back alley business is the most unethical, immoral, and illegal thing I have ever come across, this site should definitely be taken down by those who have the capability and those who still believes in justice. Go to uscis.gov and stay as far away from this site as possible. Also, be sure to dispute this directly with your Credit Card or PayPal and tell them it is illegal, it's near pointless to deal with them directly as their only mission is to keep your money and make you feel like an idiot for falling for it in the first place.

As stated by the government here http://www.uscis.gov/avoid-scams

Repeat: This is against the law and may be considered an immigration services scam.

Depending on weather they will issue me a full refund or not I will consider reporting them here: http://www.uscis.gov/avoid-scams/report-immigration-scams.

Heck, I might also have all the time in the world to put the words out on all the social media including putting up a dedicated blog just for them. Is it worth my $159?

Hey US-Immgration.com! If you are reading this, would you happen to be related to or used to be any of these sites that were shut down by the government: www.uscis-ins.us and www.usgovernmenthelpline.com. The sites directed consumers to call a toll-free number that an automated voice answered, “Immigration Center.” (http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2011/01/immigration-scam-shut-down-ftc). Either way, unless you are authorized, you are still illegal nevertheless. Just refund me my money back, the PayPal one, happened on October 2nd if that helps.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to dispute this directly with your Credit Card or PayPal as they will at the very minimum try to keep all of your money if not some like they have intended with me. Updated: apparently PayPal did nothing about this issue. I will be closing my account with them after 9 years of being with them.

marianat1
10/9/14

Thank you to everyone who posted their reviews. I am expecting a call from them at 2 pm and thankfully i found this site. something just felt fishy the way they called me the instant I closed out of their site with my application half-finished. I have been through the process i was looking for before and this just didn't feel right. so thank you to everyone for saving me over $700 in "application" and "processing fees"

stevem138
10/9/14

they charge you upfront and make it feel like the real deal ,some sleazeball brat must have designed the website to take your money by tricking you.reminds me of days when walking down a street with hustlers ,after leaving find out that your $100 bill in your pocket is missing or your watch is gone ..thats how it feels after they tell you to go to the next step..you realize huh i have been duped.

lol pdfs and forms working perfectly on this site better than any government site including obama care..someone with money created this site

sure its ok to make money but cheating people like that pa! and why is it cheating ?,well they dont make it real clear that this is not a government website ,they tried very hard to do the opposite ..popups should come up saying that you are paying for a service not the government but that is only on the front page ,they know most people are just looking for the forms ,and bingo they have one fell in the trap.

it may be useful to someone who cannot comprehend basic sentences but for most its a rip off service.
there are many operators talking when you call ,sounded like a real sweet shop..lady sounded nice enough though ,i wondered how she will feel later down the line about it all.whether you can get a refund is debatable and probably unlikely if your payment has gone through..you can always call your cc company,you may get lucky

a lot of people are just trying to get by and cant afford the fees from the Government never mind these people who want to take a good chunk also

I put the Blame on GOOGLE first. GOOGLE IS RESPONSIBLE for having this site come up first ..they are paying GOOGLE in some form to come up top with all the keywords connected to this site.Its hard to get on the front page never mind at the top.

GOOGLE should do something about this scam ,how can you ever trust GOOGLE,they truly don't care about us.

dannys26
10/5/14

This site is trying to cheat people by giving impression that it is an official US Government site by using US official emblems and US flag colors. I was completely in the impression that it is a real USCIS government site and started filing my application. I made my payments in the impression that I am making payment towards application fees but I have realized in the last minute after pressing the print button and after seeing the amount of fee still I need to pay with my application. This is a fraudulent site and don’t use this site for your immigration needs. I will file a legal suite against this site because it is cheating people. Further as one of my friend already said it is a big shame on Google to list this site on top of its search results when search with the words US immigration. I will make my best efforts to bring this site’s fraud to the notice of American Government. I won’t let this site cheating people by creating fraudulent impressions. Because of these type of fraudulent sites people will stop believing online facilities that are available to us which came to our use by the efforts thousands of intellectuals by putting their whole and sole efforts. Please do not use this site at all. I will not let this site cheating people.

Tip for consumers: A sincere believer of online facilities

frankc49
10/3/14

Very unethical business! Obviously this website tries to make people think they ARE the official government website. Very similar look to the real government website. My wife almost got cheated and filled some personal information (name/phone/email) and lucky she figured out and stopped there. But the website called her back right away and trying to push for sales. Very bad business practice and to me, it is scam and should be shut down. And shame on Google to list it as the top of search results. Is US Internet now the same as China where you can just pay and have your fishing website to be shown first???!!!

ngocn2
9/30/14

I was offer a refund for half the amount they charge me, which was 199.00. I did hit the print button but later on realize that my form was not even complete. I am planning to dispute it with my credit card company. Anybody did the same? Would the cc company be on my side?

berep
9/27/14

Do not use this freaking cheating business they charge you for something you did not use for a free form, they said they will reimburse my money in 3 business day but I also made a claim with my bank.

carolines16
9/25/14

Same issue here ! Thought is was a gov. Web site, paid the fee thinking it was a portion of the renewal fees. Boy was I wrong. I am so mad at myself ! When I called them, they said that they could only refund me half of the cost because i had already printed the copies out ! Those same forms, which you can also fill out online are free on the government immigration website. On top of that I didn't feel as they could answer some of my questions clearly. I called the government. Custumer service today and got all the answers I needed. If you are reading this before paying them, count yourself lucky ! They are scum bags.

ellier6
9/25/14

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Use the actual .gov site so they don't charge you a $159 fee for absolutely no reason.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the US-Immigration staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just got scammed by them. Thanks to this website and your comments, I called my credit card company and cancelled the card. They also marked the payment as fraudulent and will investigate. I'm going to call ICE and USCIS. Somehow these people got my name and phone number (which is unlisted!), and they knew I had sent form I-130 to USCIS. How did they know???!!!
6/4/13
Answer
maries54
A: Yep, I almost payed but I decide to call the real USCIS customer service number told me ITS A SCAM !!!!!
support@us-immigration.com one of the e-mail they use.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the US-Immigration staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
US-Immigration?