US Government's NSF
rachelo

50 Reviews for UrbanOG

▼ Sort by: recent

4/4/14

If I get to choose, I would give NO STAR!! Horrible customer service and awful products. I bought two pairs of shoes and one dress for my spring break, first they contacted me one of the shoe is no longer available, so they refunded my money and shipped the other two out. It took me almost 3 weeks to get my items. Once I got it, the quality of the clothing was so horrible, and the other shoe came with scratches all over and looked like they have been worn! Emailed and called still no answer from them. Don't shop at this website STAY AWAY!!

3/21/14

I am sooooo happy with my order! I didn't remember to look at reviews until after I had made my purchase (horrible I know ) and when I did, I got nervous because people had such bad reviews about urbanog.com but it's safe to say I had an amazing experience I'm so glad I didn't cancel my order! I love my peep toe chunky heel shoes and my shades the shoes fit true to size and look amazing!. The shoes look exactly like the pictures on the site, if not better. The shades are so my style love the gradient effect they have going on!. Sooooo happy! Ready for a girls night out! P.s I received my package 8days from my order date. March 14 was my order date and I received my package on March 21.

1/29/14

I ordered two maxi skirts and a pair of wedge booties. The maxi skirts were beautiful comfy and fit great, everytime I wear them out I get asked where I got them. However the shoes were much to narrow. I wear a size 10 and I could barely get my feet in. Even my roommate who wears a size 8 said they were too narrow for her. They were only wide enough for my sister but she wears a size 7! However I returned them and got refunded with no hassle.

12/30/13

Terrible customer service! While placing my order I accidentally put down the wrong address (missing it by one digit). I called the next day and the customer service representative who I spoke with was very rude and nasty! After waiting for about a month, YES A MONTH, I finally received my package. I'm very disappointed in their customer service and I will not be shopping here again.

12/6/13

Awful, horrendous customer service and would not refund the shoes I bought. Not shopping here again. The prices aren't even that great, so I don't know why I shopped there in the first place.

11/24/13

I've ordered both a pair of boots and a dress on separate occasions. The boots were nice, a bit cheap looking and stiff, but not bad for the price so I kept them. I'm normally an 8.5-9 and the 9 fit right with thick socks. I ordered a flared $#*!tail dress in a medium (i'm 5'7 and a size 8/hourglass ) and the dress was so tight I would've needed surgery to remove my ribs for it to have fit. It was waaaay shorter than shown in the picture as well so even if it had fit I could have never worn it in public. I think they're clothes are meant for the very thin & petite and run small for the average woman. The items are cute but a bit cheap looking and I would probably not order from them again. Plus their return policy is only 30 days and then you still have to pay shipping, so if you buy you better hope it fits!

11/13/13

I order two pairs of boots and it didn't look like the way it did in pictures. So, I returned it, but before I did so I read the return policy and thought it would be better to exchange rather than to return because they charge $7 for the shipping. I returned the items I didn't want and I bought the new items that I'll be exchanging for. A week later and my refund comes in with $7 missing. When I emailed them about it they broke it down for me and said they had to take away $7 when clearly the return policy said FULL refund. If they don't mean what they say they shouldn't put it as a policy. I won't ever shop from this site again and don't trust them. Their shoes don't look like the way they do in pictures and if you want to return them you better be prepared for them to take away $7. It's not even the $7 I'm mad about it's the fact that they put something as a policy and don't follow it.

10/28/13

I love there shoes!! The Item match the exact object you will receive. I recommend this online store!

10/2/13

I ordered a pair of boots that granted were 45$, were very nice But when I wrote then for an hour inside my work, and literally at my desk for an hour. Well they ripped and the outside was peeling under the lace after an hour of wear. Now to me they look so cheap-of course I will not wear them. But they are cute. Cheap shoes-I would not buy again!

10/1/13

I ordered boots that were too big. I ordered a new 1/2 size smaller pair of boots and paid. According to Urbanog exchange policy. Order the size you want and then when you return the original order you will be issued a full refund INCLUDING SHIPPING. I was issued a full refund BUT NOT THE SHIPPING COST. When I emailed customer service they said we did issue the refund and gave me a copied and pasted breakdown that clearly says I was issued the refund for the product but not the shipping cost. When I emailed them back again. They never responded. Then I called customer service. I explained to the girl I returned a pair of boots that were $39.99 that I wanted to EXCHANGE for boots that I already ordered and paid for. On the Urbanog exchange policy website it says you will be issued a full refund including shipping cost. She said we did issue a refund for the shipping because the refund was $35 and the total of your refund was $42 which is $7 for the shipping cost. I told her that DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! The $42 was what I paid for the product that has nothing to do with the shipping cost!! I did use the UPS return label but on the exchange policy it says you will be refunded the shipping cost. Then like a robot she just kept repeating the same thing that did not make any sense. Which means she was not understanding anything. I was fed up and told her your company needs to take down the exchange policy because URBANOG WILL NOT REFUND YOU SHIPPING COST IF YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE! QUIT TELLING ME THAT YOU REFUNDED THE SHIPPING COST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT! The customer service rep kept repeating the same thing that did not make any sense. I hung up on her. She should of just refunded me the shipping cost like the Exchange Policy states and there wouldn't be a problem. Urbanog has incompetent customer service that answers phone calls and responds to emails with robot copied and pasted answers. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM URBANOG AGAIN!

9/17/13

Initially I was very pleased with the large selection of shoes Urbanog.com had. However, navigating through the website quickly became a frustrating feat. There was an option to "filter" search results; however, this did not usually work. When I would narrow my search to black, size 7 boots, the results would bring up any color and size. Because of the great prices and wide selection, I decided to stick with it and continue to search. When I would run short on time and put things in my shopping cart to review again another day, they would always be gone the next day. Finally, I sat down and decided on two pairs of boots and purchased them. In a few weeks I received the boots, which unfortunately did not fit as I hoped. I was not upset about this fact, because that's the risk of online shopping. Further frustration continued, however, when I attempted to send them back. After several personal attempts, two emails, and one phone call, I found out that one must be logged out of their website in order to go through the return process (makes perfect sense, right?). After this still did not work for me, I made my second call (the previous representative hung up on me while I tried the steps) and was cut off mid sentence to be told that they do not provide return labels for APO addresses. She told me to go ahead and send them back and at least emailed me a confirmation stating I will receive a refund. We'll see...

8/24/13

well... I ordered a pair of over the knee boots from urbanog 8/19/13 it is now 8/24/13 I still haven't received the boots it took what seemed like forever for them to process my order and finally ship out my boots. When they finally did process my order I checked to see the status of my boots it say I ordered a color I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT chose. I still have not got the shoes so I'm hoping it is just a mistake on their part, although I have tried to contact them via e-mail still no response as of now. I'm not impressed with this site. don't think they'll be getting my money again.

7/22/13

I saw a pair of shoes on Pinterest that I immediately fell in love with and assumed cost over a thousand dollars and was a high-end name brand. Even still, I clicked on the image and was taken to the Urbanog site and saw that the shoes were under $30! I grabbed my wallet and purchased them right then and there. Afterwards I decided to read reviews - and saw multiple negative reviews about peoples experience ordering shoes. This worried me but I had to have these shoes!! Now that my order has been completed - I have nothing but good things to say about this company! I have no idea where these negative reviews came from, but I had an amazing experience! Ordered my shoes on Friday afternoon, received confirmation Saturday morning, and my shoes were at my house on Monday! This was not even a rush shipment, just normal shipping! Totally easy, painless ordering - unbelievable prices - and my shoes are just as beautiful in person as when I first saw them on Pinterest. I will be ordering from this site again!!! :D

7/17/13

Adorable shoes!
I ordered a pair of boots about a week ago and they just came in today. They fit beautifully and I also received some site coupons and a free trial disposable razor. Thanks UrbanOG! :)
I received two emails during this process- and order confirmation after purchasing, and a shipment confirmation the next day. With the shipment confirmation email I was able to track the package and it arrived as scheduled.
I'm definitely going to shop here again.

6/15/13

Well as of right now I've placed an order on June 09, 2013; I speant $216.55 via Paypal. URBANOG sent me tracking information June 12, 2013 stating:

"Your item(s) are being prepared for shipment, below is your tracking , please allow 1 to 2 business day from the receipt of this email to track your shipment. In case there is any changes to your order, we will post a note to your account or notify you via email / phone.

Again, we appreciate your business and hope you are satisfy with our service."

OK AT THAT POINT I'M THINKING SO FAR SO GOOD. HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THEY SENT HAS GRAMMAR ERRORS (OK NOT A BIG DEAL TO YOU MAYBE) BUT WHEN YOU ORDER FROM FOREVER21 OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL SITE THERE ARE NO ERRORS IN THE EMAIL(FROM MY EXPERIENCE ANYWAY)!!!

Anywho, I've been checking the UPS site ever since URBANOG sent me the tracking number and it's still saying this:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

TODAY IS JUNE 15, 2013 AND I CALLED UPS TO FIND OUT WHAT THE FREAK IS GOING ON? WHO'S END ISN'T BEING TIED BASICALLY. I SPOKE WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AT UPS ASKING WHAT EXACTLY DOES IT MEAN A LABEL WAS CREATED (OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO GET A MORE DETAILED ANSWER) HE TOLD ME, THEY HAVE A LABEL CREATED FOR ME MARKED ON THE 11TH OF JUNE AND SHIPPERS USUALLY COME BACK THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT DAY WITH THE PACKAGE READY TO SHIP SO AT THIS POINT I SHOULD CALL URBANOG TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON. TALK ABOUT PISSED! I REALLY HOPE I DID NOT WASTE MY MONEY, I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT FILING A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL, BUT I WON'T DO THAT UNTIL MONDAY MORNING WHEN I CALL THEM TO FIGURE OUT THE REST OF THE STORY. I WILL COME BACK TO THIS SITE TO GIVE UPDATES....I HOPE NOBODY ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM.

5/17/13

I was very excited to find UrbanOG.com - they had several items I had been SPECIFICALLY looking for and all in my size (L). Which was nearly impossible to find anywhere else. I placed my order and tried to be as patient as possible. I checked the box to just refund the product they couldn't locate (if any) and sure enough one of my necklaces wasn't in stock - which was disappointing but it didn't slow down the rest of my order. The package had a functioning tracking number and it arrived just in time! All contents were accurate and PERFECT. Love UrbanOG and will be back for more.

3/5/13

After reading the reviews i was kind of scared but I really loved the 2 shoes so i figured why not give it a sort, my package took 10days to deliever but it all came out good and I was not upset. The shoes size fits right but the only thing i was kind of upset about it that they don't have sizes for curvey woman.

3/5/13

Urbanog is a horrible HORRIBLE site! I bought a pair of heels for $80 . & it took them 6 days to process, JUST TO PROCESS a pair of shoes. I canceled my order because I knew they would t arrive on time. I had to email then because when u called, no one ever answered. They then emailed me 2 days later saying that my package was shipped, & ignored the fact that u cancelled the order !!! The then told me that I had to ship the package back to get a refund. I did so . IN THE ORIGINAL BOX, & ON TIME! They then ONLY GAVE ME LESS THAN HALF MY MONEY BACK! They stole $46 from me & refuse to give it back . I lost all that money on a package I didn't even want . I filed a dispute with my bank & they said "She does t deserve her full refund" HOW NOT??????? Everything was returned in perfect condition ! They SUCK . Never shop with them. They are a scam

1/3/13

Custumor satisfaction????? This.website is a joke. I called to resolve and issue about loosing my 25% code for a 300 dollar purchase I was going to make and they basically told me to bad so sad and I quote "this isnt victorias secret" and thats obvious!! I will NEVER order from this site and will make sure I let everyone know how you operate things. I have never been so disspointed In how I was treated. I will be posting as many revewis as I can to make sure people are not treated the same way i was!

12/31/12

WORST customer service ever! I was overcharged, items were deleted from my order, and I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. Take your money somewhere else!

12/27/12

I ordered shoes yesterday 12/26/12 morning EST. Urbanog being on PST didn’t get my order for a few hours. My order was over $50 which should have been free shipping. After entering the free shipping code twice, it still didn’t work. I emailed their customer service immediately to ask for credit. Not even a few hours later I received a response email that my account had been noted to receive credit, and they were forwarding my request to their finance department. I read a lot of reviews that their customer service was bad, but so far my experience has been positive.

The boots are scheduled to be delivered to me in New York by Friday 1/4/12, which I think is great turn around given the weekend coming up and the holiday. I didnt receive an email stating they were shipped. you have to go to their website and view your account. That is where they post all of the updates like shipping and tracking.

I will update my review when I receive credit for the shipping and when my boots arrive. I ordered 2 pairs and I am interested in seeing how they fit and what condition they will be in.

12/7/12

I ordered Fringe Boots size 8 from Shoes4U.com one month ago. I absolutely love them and top of that I got the MOST AWESOME customer service. I wanted the same boots in black but unfortunately Shoes4U.com was not my size. I checked out the Amazon and learned that size 8 was sold out. I googled the boots and found my size ONLY @Urbanog.com. By all honesty, my instinct told me not to buy. This company didn't have a PayPal option and website looked suspicious so I tried to find the boots desperately on the other websites but I didn't find size 8 so I finally posted the order to this company. WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE! Two weeks later I received my shoes and was thrilled when I saw the box but not so fast, Hose! WTF - they packed size number 6 boots into size number 8 shoe box. REALLY... are you kidding me? Did they really think I wouldn't notice a difference between 6 and 8? I filed a claim immediately and the all Hell Broke out. I had to take a pictures of items/invoice and emailed them to show I didn't lie. I have received FIVE emails regarding RMA number because they keep asking: "Dear valuable customer, what we can do for you". Wrong size boots are sitting on my counter and I am still in the process because I haven't get a RMA number. This company is probably tiny dark closet running by a very mean lady. I just talked with this mean lady and received THE MOST HORRIBLE service so I know what I'm talking about. Be aware and good luck with urban.not.com. If she has no your size, you are going to get a random size and no matter what you ordered, it's going to be your fault!
ps. the most reliable websites: 6pm, overstock, shoes4U and amazon!

12/3/12

Ordered my shoes on 11/28 & got them today 12/3. The shipping was quick despite the holiday season for all parcel deliveries. I got a confirmation that they had recieved my order but never got a tracking number. After all the bad reviews regarding Urbanog I got a little worried and called customer service. It did take them a while to answer. The girl on the other end was not rude but she did not sound like she liked her job. I did my best not to upset her and asked when I could expect delivery confirmation. She answered simply "tomorrow and if you don't,call us back". She failed to ask me my name or confirmation number. I personally work in retail and own a clothing business..I know sometimes things can get hectic...But there is no reason to treat customers that are keeping you in business rude or act like you don't want to help them. Sadly one of my shoes was damaged, not that bad though it was missing a spike and some of the leather was bent..they even looked like they had been worn before.. either way I am a DIY kinda gal and just happend to have a spike that resembled it. I got my glue gun out & stuck that sucker back on there. Oh yea.. forgot to mention this is the first & last time I will ever shop with them :)

12/2/12

Once items were in my shopping cart, proceeded to check out and was told that my cart was empty. This happened multiple times. Ridiculous web site

12/2/12

I wish I had read reviews before I placed an order with them. I've been loitering the website for a few months, loving the selection but not quite ready to order yet. During this time, I had issues with my Cart. I would add items to my cart and as soon as I logged out, the cart would empty. I emailed customer service, and at first they told me that when items are out of stock, they disappear from the cart. I made it very clear in two of my emails that they weren't out of stock, they were new arrivals and i was able to add them again, but they would keep disappearing. What is the likelihood of over 10 items all going out of stock at the same time, repeatedly? Then they told me it must be my computer... although I've tried on three different browsers and 4 different computers, with the same result. They were uninterested in helping me and insisted it was something on my end.

After that, I was a little reluctant to order but they had a cute pair of pants that I really want and some tops. I placed my order 9 days ago and while they diligently charged my card, I haven't received an email that my order had been processed nor shipped. NINE DAYS! When I call, I'm forced to wait in the queue forever, and after 10 minutes, no one still has answered. I've emailed them with no response.

I don't recommend anyone ordering from them unless you are patient and enjoy being dodged by customer service.

10/31/12

You get what you pay for, shipping time is hit or miss, returns are a pain, BUT really where else can you find trendy labouiton knockoffs for $15-$30???? Also this company carries the same shoes as the "Shoe of the month" clubs that claim to have a personal stylist pick out a pair of shoes for you for $39.95 a month, and most of the shoes are half that price. I would only buy shoes here, over all I live in LA and i have bought 30 or so pairs of shoes off this site to wear a couple times and then buy something new. Cheap trendy is what the site is

10/2/12

I recently purchased a pair of high top wedge sneakers from Urban OG. I was very concerned purchasing from them after reading all of the negative reviews about the company. However I really liked the shoes, and for the price I had to give it a shot. The processing and shipping days were accurate and delivered on time. The shoes are more than I could have imagined, they are in perfect condition, fit perfectly and I'm totally obsessed with them. I would recommend this website to anyone who needs cute shoes for an affordable price.

The customer service has been great on my end, and they always kept me informed as to what was going on. People reading this also have to understand that if you have a negative experience with a company, of course they're going to write a complaint about it. I recommend this company to anyone! I love Urban OG and will definitely be shopping with them again soon.

9/24/12

I bought 5 pieces of clothing. For the price I paid, I would have been better off at a site like Delia's. My mom also had bad experience ordering for my lil' sis. They never sent items. They admitted to it and wouldn't return money. Only offered credit.

9/4/12

I feel bad that urbanog has gotten such bad reviews. Although I read all the terrible reviews on here, I went against my better judgement and placed an order for a pair of boots. And what do you know, everything turned out perfectly. The boots got to me 6 days after I ordered them in perfect condition. I would recommend ordering from them to anyone.

You have to realize people are more likely to write a review if they had a negative experience in comparison to positive experiences.

8/15/12

I love Urbanog! They have great selection of fashion and accessories at a great price. I've been shopping with them for years and never experience any problems.

7/17/12

I was very afraid to order form this website because of all the negative reviews i have read. I decided to take the risk. I recieved them in less than a week. I was very pleased with the quality, they turned out cuter than I expected. I would have to say it depends on where you live to how fast they are delivered.

7/6/12

Urbanog.com sucks, garbage company. Took a week to process my order (after I had to call LONG DISTANCE a bunch of times for random order problems) and when they FINALLY did ready it for shipping, I got ANOTHER email telling me that there was now a bunch of "manufacture defects" on TWO pairs of shoes, and that I had to call them to approve the junked up shoes before they could ship them. Great. But that wasn't all, there was also a problem with the third pair which was that it was the last remaining one in that size and therefore they can't ship it (WTF?? Why is it listed on your site in that case???) and would I like a refund or another item. Like, seriously????

Keep in mind they sent this email at 5pm on Friday so I'm pretty sure I will have to wait until Monday for the next "update" on my order. So that'll make 10-ish days just for it to leave their building. Seriouslyyyyyy???

Judge for yourself but all I'm saying is, I am NEVER ordering from there again.

6/13/12

One of my best friends had the displeasure of working for (and with) these bozos for a couple months. Customer service reps were not only rude to customers, but rude in general within the company. There have been numerous occassions where the reps would "seemingly" talk about customers behind their backs but still managed to get heard by customers themselves over the phone. Real smart. She quit right away needless to say. Oh, and apparently a lot of merchandise tend to be defective. Be wary of this company and shop at your own risk.

5/10/12

well i order a blazer 5 days ago. They still haven't shipped it. it looks like they are just sewing the blazer. WTF. why waste your customers time.???

4/26/12

I ordered two pairs of shoes and a skirt, and they arrived safely and in the correct size. I did not experience a lot of the problems mentioned on this page. However, they took an ungodly amount of time to process my order (6 days I think) and for this I will never shop there again.

4/3/12

I have an unhealthy obsession with boots and this site has a wide enough selection of boots for me to keep feeding that obsession. Cute and affordable combat boots, wedge boots, and ankle booties? LOVE! Their customer service reps were totally sweet and accommodating when I needed help placing an order. Since stumbling upon this website a couple months ago, I've already made several more purchases and I intend to keep buying to my heart's content. Thanks, Urbanog!

4/2/12

I've been urbanog customer for about 2years now and they are still my favorite fashion website store. Their prices are cheap and quality compare to price is way good. You will find the same products at malls for 3x price. Shipping times varies depending on the season but that's the same for all other online companies. They are in CA so depending on where you are shipping time would matter. I'm experienced online shopper and urbanog is where I would always go for women fashion clothes, accessories , and shoes. They sent me defective items couple of times but when I claimed it they gave me money back. They are willing to work with you if you have problems with your order so always contact them if you have problems. I love urbanog.com!

1/16/12

Seriously....these people are criminals!! After receiving a damaged product, I tried to contact them by phone about returning it as there are no instructions online. You could not get through to any person because when you would press the number for customer service it would just go back to the greeting. When you pressed another number to leave a message, it would state that the system was full. After one week of trying, I randomly pressed other extensions, when I FINALLY got a live person I was told to send a picture of the damaged product and a scan of the original receipt. After doing all of this...I was told that it had been more than 30 days and they would not even give me a credit, let alone give me my money back. I pushed back, and told them that it was less than 30 days since I received the product...they just said NO. Shipping times were really bad too and the products (that aren't damaged) are REALLY cheap!!! DO NOT EVER USE THIS WEBSITE...YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!!!!

11/22/11

I ordered two pairs of shoes from this site totalling about 50$ after my discount. and they sent with UPS when I choose USPS so now I'm getting hit with more then 50% brokerage fee's from UPS . I brought this issue to the attention of urbanog.com and i got a very snooty lady who said other people have had the same issue and have been unsuccessful in getting what they want so good luck and gave me her bosses email address. I emailed him and same sort of thing all I got was ignorance . I asked if I send back the shoes could you wave your restock fee I will eat the shipping or for them to call ups and have them sent to a post office I use across the border or to even pay for half of the brokerage fee's as I was not aware of this issue and shouldn't have to pay for this and he refused on all parts. so please beware of this companies horrible service all they want is your money.

11/17/11

If you live in the US, this may be a fine place to shop. I ordered a dress & tights and they are lovely.
I live in Canada. They charged me 30 dollars at the door on top of the 10 dollars I had already payed for shipping. So I basically paid almost double shipping. On top of that, it took TWO WEEKS to get here. In that same time frame I have received things from OVER SEAS not ACROSS A BORDER. Not to mention I have NEVER been charged extra for shipping before.
I am attempting to get a hold of them but their toll free number doesn't work in Canada and they must check their email once a day...

11/3/11

I ordered two shoes from URBANOG it took ten days for it to come wanted to return them due to wrong size( most of their shoes are not true to size) i called them today 11-4-2011 to get the weight of the shipment from the cell phone number that they had on file for me.I guess that they must have caller id because they rejected my call right away for no reason.when i called again from a different number that was not on file, literally less than a minute later they pick up my call right away. I asked the agent what the weight was for the boots that i needed to return and the agent lied to me and said that they where 4lbs for one pair of shoes.For some odd reason i did not believe her.I went to track the shipment on ups website and the exact same boots that That i called about were only 2lbs.That made me so furious!!! So out of spitefulness she wanted me to would pay for more money to return the boots because they were the wrong size. I been such a loyal customer to Urbanog since I found out about the site April of 2011 that their would not be one month that i didn't order a least one or two pairs of shoes from them.ON SEVERAL OCCASION I HELD MY MOUTH SHUT WHEN I WOULD call about shoes that I really wanted but were sold out of my size and I would always get the same rude agent she would always say "I DONT KNOW WHAT COMES IN IF ITS NOT ON THE SITE THEN WE DON'T HAVE IT CHECK BACK IN TWO WEEK THATS WHEN WE RESTOCK .when you restock SHIPMENT you know what come in and you know what you are paying for. IM LITERALLY DONE WITH URBANOG for anyone wanting to buy from the company please google Urbanog complaints or Urbanog reviews. I was shocked how many bad reviews that I saw but not surprised!!!

10/27/11

This company wait a full FOUR days to let me know that not only did the shoes have a "manufacturer defect", they were the last pair and were unable to ship it. FOUR DAYS to let me know? Unbelievable. I will never shop with this company again.

10/24/11

I ordered three pair of boots. One pair was defective in quality, they said the whole shipment; all sizes have defects yet they are selling them for full price. The problem with the second pair of boots was, the right boot was a size 10 the left was an 8 1/2. I am returning all. Buyer beware.

10/20/11

I ordered two pairs of boots for my birthday and got an email saying that they would be delivered in 10 business days. I was so excited because it would make it by my birthday! 4 days later, UPS sent me an email and said they and were beginning the process of being shipped. A few days later, I got an email from UrbanOG, who said that they wouldn't be able to ship one pair of my boots because it was the last pair in stock. They said they would send it as soon as possible, but they offered a refund or an exchange in case I didn't want to wait. Then another few days later, they emailed me and said my money had been refunded and that they would not be sending the boots after all. I was annoyed, but I thought, hey my other boots get here in 2 days! No. They sent me an email the day I was supposed to get my boots and said they just shipped it that day, so I would be getting them next week, AFTER my birthday had passed. HORRIBLE SERVICE!! Only gave 2 stars because things on the site are cute and inexpensive.

8/13/11

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes of this site they all had defects scratches dents chips I followed the site instruction on the the return it took almost 2 weeks to get the return label took almost a week to get my shoes in the first place i continue to call and email them i have sent the shoes back i still have not received a refund true the shoes are cheap price but be careful customer service is poor i hope they refund my money never again will i order from them.

Apprentice Reviewer
6/30/11

If you're like me, you went to this website because they have incredibly adorable shoes that are totally omg-i'm-in-college-and-can-afford-these. They've definitely got a cute selection of shoes, but you get what you paid for. Hmm... Shipping time was reasonable.

Don't expect anything great from these shoes. They're like Wet Seal clothes: they're incredibly cute, you wear them a couple times, give it a good night's out, and that's the end of its life cycle. Maybe they're okay if you just shove them in the back of the closet and wear once a a blue moon?

Do yourself a favor and invest in high quality shoes. A girl needs her shoes to last!

6/16/11

I ordered a pair of shoes from this website. 4 days later I receive an email saying that shoe I ordered had a manufacture defect and they wouldn't be able to send so to call. I called and the lady was very nice, I told her I wanted the other color in the same size since the website said they still carried it. Next day received an email saying that size was no longer available. Spent the next two days calling and couldn't get ahold of anyone. When I finally did I asked for the size 10 but if they didn't fit if they could waive the shipping charges. She said no, I said give me my money back. I just don't like the run around, if the website says you have it, you should have it. Then if I try another approach you should try to still get my money. They didn't care.

2/17/11

I purchsed 2 pairs of heels on 2-6-2010 and by 2-16-2010 they were at my door. it's a wonderful site. The oder was 100% correct. I couldn't be happier especially because I have purchased off websites before and never recieved an order but was charged. RATING: 10 out of 10 for me!

12/28/10

I ordered something and paid for shipping and its been 4 days and they havent even shipped it yet!!!!! Still waiting and I was suppose to have it by the 31st! now they're saying its not gonna be here till the 10th of JANUARY!

3/12/10

i ordered six pairs of shoes ( 2 boots, 2 flats, 2 heels) on a friday night and received everything the following friday. the quality was great, and the shoes were very true to size. this was my first time ordering with them and i was a litle hesitant but after reading great reviews i decided to give it a try! i will definetly order from them again!

About UrbanOG