US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of reviews

▼ Sort by: recent

Worst $#*!ing site out there. I was searching for a show in hopes to watch it. Uplayed comes up claiming they have the show I want to watch. No. The site lied and said they had it and as soon as I put in my information I found out the show wasn't on the site at all. I was immediatly charged a dollar out of my account. I cancelled my membership and was still charged 34.99. I call and they say they don't give refunds. This website is such a piece of crap and so are the people that run it. It is nothing but a scam.

Ask Pissed about

They deduct money monthly without authorization!

Ask Inge about

This site had a pop up on my screen. I filled it out thinking I was putting in my info for something I was actually trying to purchase from. It immediately charged me $1 and then charged me a subscription fee of $34.95 a month later. I was never even trying to sign up for this site, just a box popped up on my screen. The automated service even has "to question a charge press 2" on their answering service, so I am guessing this happens often. Its a crappy scam for a crappy website.

Ask Lindsay about

I was looking for a PDF file of a stats book I need in college. As a student and a father, I cannot afford all of my books. I found a website that guided me through with the particular book I was looking for. Uplayed didn't have much reviews except for a couple of game play. I went back to the website again, and they did show they have a book collection. I did the verification and finally got in. And woopty $#*!in' do, they didn't have it. So I cancelled the subscription. What pisses me off the most is that I have to pay just so they can IMMEDIATELY cancel my subscription. It's $0.99 and yes it may be small, but the fact that I have to pay to cancellation is outrageous. This place is a waste of time. BTW, don't not check the $2.95 - 90 day subscription.

Ask Roggie about