US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

ingev
9/13/14

FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

ITS A SCAM! DO NOT TRUST!

They deduct money monthly without authorization!

lindsayb30
12/2/13

This site had a pop up on my screen. I filled it out thinking I was putting in my info for something I was actually trying to purchase from. It immediately charged me $1 and then charged me a subscription fee of $34.95 a month later. I was never even trying to sign up for this site, just a box popped up on my screen. The automated service even has "to question a charge press 2" on their answering service, so I am guessing this happens often. Its a crappy scam for a crappy website.

roggiev
9/9/13

I was looking for a PDF file of a stats book I need in college. As a student and a father, I cannot afford all of my books. I found a website that guided me through uplayed.net with the particular book I was looking for. Uplayed didn't have much reviews except for a couple of game play. I went back to the website again, and they did show they have a book collection. I did the verification and finally got in. And woopty $#*!in' do, they didn't have it. So I cancelled the subscription. What pisses me off the most is that I have to pay just so they can IMMEDIATELY cancel my subscription. It's $0.99 and yes it may be small, but the fact that I have to pay to cancellation is outrageous. This place is a waste of time. BTW, don't not check the $2.95 - 90 day subscription.

Best Movie Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber