US Government's NSF

Tyom13@aol.com

▼ Sort by: recent

jimb144
2/4/15

I found several "Ladys" both on Ualadys and CharmingDate. Both are scammers.
I really like the picture of one of the Ladys and am tempted to cough up some money just to check her out ONCE but then I thought once I get sucked into the vortex, it is like Heroin or Crack! Don't even think about it. You know it is a scam just by the long "mechanical" and boring cliche of a "letter" they send you before they even know what you look like or sound like. If you have an average IQ the stink of a SCAM hits you hard when you read the very first sentence!

Imagine this: wouldn't it be easier to scam someone if you make the letters a little bit more personal? Or short and inquisitive? Rather than sentences like this: I'm looking for the man of my dreams and you are that man! B**ch you haven't even seen my picture or heard my voice. I may be a hairy old guy writing to you from the basement of his aging mom's house! On a similar note " the lady" just might be a big ole skinny boozed up Ruski trying to score for his next booze!

And I still keep getting " Can't get pussy?" emails in my Spam folder! HAHAHA. How the hell do they know??? These ppl are so funny!

perryw10
12/12/14

i went to kharkov last christmas to visit a girl i had paid to skype with for many months
she convinced me to go to meet her even in winter. told me we would travel and go to restaurants together and shopping. wouldnt meet me more than a paid 2 hours (at lunch time ) every day for 10 days .. total rip off scam.. her (and her translator (tanya ) didnt know that i know some russian. (and the girl pretended not to know any english

johnk89
9/20/13

I don't trust them, just google ualadys about ualadys scam review

jps1
10/29/12

Dunno how authentic they are but it is very costly. They charge you letter by letter, pic by pic and nowhere you can communicate your e-mail to the other person. For any meeting you have to buy there package and spend huge money.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the UaLadys staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have lived with a translator from there and have some proof that there are many things not right with this agency . 3 differant men received the same letter from 2 differant girls at the Zhitomir agency of UA Ladys . This was not a first letter , they had been writing these girls before . The interesting thing , is the translator Olya wrote all of these same letters to all 3 men on behalf of 2 girls . The translators get payed by the number of translations they make per letter , The more letters from men ... the more money they make ! You are really only writing to a picture of a girl and a translator who needs your money . If you should decide to send her a gift ... most likey , it will be the translator who gets it ... just an extra bonus for the translator . I have also been to Ukraine and know how this scam works . If you want to know more about how they opperate , do this ... open another e-mail account using another name , then open a UALadys account using this e-mail account with a picture of some one . Then start writing to some girl that says she loves you and see how long they love you when .. you write them from the other e-mail ! The translators from this agency love your money and most of the girls do not know a thing , if in fact the even exist . UA Ladys , uadreams , Cute Only and many others are plane and simply pure scams .
4/16/11
Answer
johnn14
A: I can only find bad reviews about this website. I did meet a lady on this site and wrote to her 80 letters via the site and then uadreams.com over a period of 18 months until VISA blocked our correspondence. I personally believe that uadreams.com scam both their clients and would not be suprised to see her profile still on their site in years to come!

Has anyone had a good experience with either ualadys.com or uadreams.com
6/2/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Why did I get 2 letters today (26th May) SUPPOSEDLY from 2 different beautiful women both from Kiev no 10501 and 10502 BOTH ending wishing my Happy Christmas and NEW Year. It's May FFS !! These are fakes girls and fake women as I've had before with Ualdays (though I have also met genuine women and had relationships with them)
5/26/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the UaLadys staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

UaLadys?