US Government's NSF

Categories: Mail Order Bride
14 Murray Street PMB#114
New York, NY 10007

▼ Sort by: recent

I found several "Ladys" both on Ualadys and CharmingDate. Both are scammers.
I really like the picture of one of the Ladys and am tempted to cough up some money just to check her out ONCE but then I thought once I get sucked into the vortex, it is like Heroin or Crack! Don't even think about it. You know it is a scam just by the long "mechanical" and boring cliche of a "letter" they send you before they even know what you look like or sound like. If you have an average IQ the stink of a SCAM hits you hard when you read the very first sentence!

Imagine this: wouldn't it be easier to scam someone if you make the letters a little bit more personal? Or short and inquisitive? Rather than sentences like this: I'm looking for the man of my dreams and you are that man! B**ch you haven't even seen my picture or heard my voice. I may be a hairy old guy writing to you from the basement of his aging mom's house! On a similar note " the lady" just might be a big ole skinny boozed up Ruski trying to score for his next booze!

And I still keep getting " Can't get pussy?" emails in my Spam folder! HAHAHA. How the hell do they know??? These ppl are so funny!

i went to kharkov last christmas to visit a girl i had paid to skype with for many months
she convinced me to go to meet her even in winter. told me we would travel and go to restaurants together and shopping. wouldnt meet me more than a paid 2 hours (at lunch time ) every day for 10 days .. total rip off scam.. her (and her translator (tanya ) didnt know that i know some russian. (and the girl pretended not to know any english

I don't trust them, just google ualadys about ualadys scam review

Dunno how authentic they are but it is very costly. They charge you letter by letter, pic by pic and nowhere you can communicate your e-mail to the other person. For any meeting you have to buy there package and spend huge money.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the UaLadys staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the UaLadys staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?