US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

scottr64
2/7/16

Before I pay for a membership, are you guys spam.

thirdo
2/6/16

This site is an ALL-CLICK-REQUIRES-MONEY Site. Just WTF and another WTF! $#*! and useless web application.

Tip for consumers: NEVER VISIT.

georgess
1/19/16

So many indicators are telling you this site is a scam! You're a fool if you don't see them!

stevea77
1/17/16

Before I met my wife I was on bunch of dating sites. And this one was definitely one of the worst ones! Absolute scam!

darshanm1
1/16/16

I am looking for a women age group 35 to 50 only DELHI but all gents age group 18 to 23 picture are coming here. Kindly change my settings Immediately.
Regards DKM

vaned
1/6/16

Signed up to read alleged messages from people I know... it is now sending spam to everyone in my google contacts. Avoid like the plague.

aliciam44
1/6/16

I received an email from them and when I clicked to unsubscribe it said I signed up. I emailed them and said UNSUBSCRIBE me immediately, which they didn't. A week later I get an email from them saying one of my friends sent me a message, so I clicked on it and couldn't find any message. I deleted my account but I'm still getting notices that guys are messaging me. I"M so annoyed and concerned how they have my information.

rebeccac51
12/31/15

I have been ripped off by Twwo dating site in NZ. They refused to give me a refund for a 3 month subscription that I changed my mind over within minutes of registering with them. They insisted that they could only refund me two months of that three months if I bought a new one month subscription. For your knowledge, the three month sub was $40.99. The one month sub that was advised to me to buy in exchange for a refund was $16.99. But, TWOO has automatically put an add-on of 51.99 with the one month sub of $16.99 to total $78.98. I did not request the add-on. In fact I asked expressly that I do not have this add-on and they have added it. This is dishonest and unfair. I am extremely disappointed in Twoo and have written to the NZ Commerce Commission about their charging and refund policies. I have yet to hear back from Twoo. They have not refunded me the $51.99 and they make it very difficult on their site to find out exactly how much they are charging you.

rajivr
12/25/15

1. 90% users are robots. 2. Unethical. They send unsolicited emails. 3. Site sucks. 4. App sucks more 5. They auto renew your subscription even after you opted not to

jackr70
12/21/15

They send fake messages using contact lists of other people, if you follow the link they automatically subscribe you with the eMail they used (stole), even if you - as I did - leave their site immediately without clicking a button or performing any other action.

ianisd
12/19/15

I had an account with them, and i opted for premium just to see what that was all about, and little did i know that once u give your cc or debit card information, no matter what, even if u cancel the premium and delete your profile. constant random charges pop up on my banking statement every few weeks.
180 $ in stolen money in less than 2 years.
Under no circumstances opt for any of the paid sh*T on this crappy pathetic website, that s what their business model is, stealing small amounts on a constant basis

ericap10
12/17/15

Unlike many other dating platforms that I have tried, I have met some really lovely people through this dating platform many of whom have become good friends...

There are pros and cons...

I joined twoo.com by accident when I was sent a spam "invitation by a friend" who did not actually invite me as it turned out... If you use the phone app you give them access to your contacts, and then occasionally they receive invitations that you may or may not have sent.

Also on the downside, there are many people that are either "married" or "seeing someone" and looking for friends... don't be fooled it is not "platonic friendship" that they seek and if you put that status, you will be contacted by sex shoppers.

There is a high number of users that represent society. I believe that there are a certain amount of fake profiles who do not respond if you contact them and yes... there are lots of scammers ...

Having said all that, if you have a problem, and you contact customer services A REAL PERSON reads your message and actually responds!!! They are quick and courteous. If you report a scammer, or suspect a scammer, they will take action to investigate immediately. They also take seriously suggestions for improvement of their services. I have had complaints, but I have always been satisfied with the way that they have handled them.

The site is quite simply designed and quick and easy to use... Communication is via chat which can either be instant or not depending on online status. To upgrade to a Premium account is actually quite cheap compared to some of the other sites.

I would recommend this site to my friends, with provisos.

jaswantk
12/14/15

I join Twoo to make new friends but got cheated by a fake guy fr London who claims want to settle down with me. Big Bull $#*! we site

amandaa50
12/13/15

I recieved an email from TWOO with a link to go to my account. I had NEVER made an account for this site and it automatically generated one for me using my picture. I NEVER gave this sight permission to use my personal and private information or the use of my photo. I emailed the site and got a generated message saying that they used my information from another account to generate my profile. This is complete BULL$#*! and I am FURIOUS!! This site is fake and nobody should ever use it! This site needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!! I want to rate TWO , not even a zero , but negative a million stars because I never created this account and now my boyfriend thinks I am cheating on him. Get this app/site deleted!!!

daved62
12/7/15

Twoo exists only to attract more twoo 'users'. It is virtually useless and spams everyone on your contact list.

Don't read any twoo emails and never follow the link or you'll get automatically signed-up.

Spammers!

pongsakorna
12/3/15

เนื่องจากหากคุณเผลอไปกดปุ่มคุณสมบัติพิเศษใดๆ ก็ตาม
บัตรเครดิตของคุณจะถูกหักค่าใช้จ่ายอัตโนมัติโดยไม่มีการยืนยันใดๆ
เพราะทางเว็บไซต์ twoo.com จะบันทึกข้อมูลบัตรเครดิตของคุณไว้ตั้งแต่ครั้งแรก
โปรดระวังเว็บไซต์นี้

DO NOT INSERT YOUR CARD INFO TO TWOO.

justinep3
11/20/15

for some reason this past week I kept getting notifications from Twoo, lol I didn't even register with this site! I don't know if they got my details from previously being on Spiring.me via FB but this is complete bull$#*!.

leighh22
10/14/15

I never joined Twoo. I keep getting emails from them. When I try to remove myself from their site I can't. This must be a privacy violation. Is there any forum where one can report this?

thomasr72
10/8/15

The site is earning with fakes. I have tested and found that you will get only one reply like "hiya", "well hello". When you want to continue the conversation, the person is offline. The reply is posted by the site bot. Wonder how these bunch of cheaters, real thugs have managed to stay on for this long, cheating people..

valentinas8
9/29/15

I have a feeling that people use this site for requesting intimate servixes. none of respondents, who were given as a best match wanted more but sex ( taking into consideration age range from 48 and more) . id you write you are not interested, even if you may be interested if got to know the person( you receive immediate good bye. Probably something is wrong with the people using this site.

yassera3
9/19/15

twoo is afucing spamers

careyr13
9/13/15

Twoo has registered me on their site, who knows where they got my data from and now my marriage is taking a toll!!!!!!

No idea how how this happed but I DID NOT REGISTER!!!!!!!!

I am happily married.
I would NEVER look for another man.
I am AGAINST adultry and fornication.

I wish I had a way to prove that I didn't register though.

marcc27
8/18/15

This is a SPAMMING WEBSITE! YOU CANNOT DELETE YOUR PROFILE, THEY WILL SPAM YOUR FRIENDS WITH MESSAGES DISGUISED AS ONE SENT BY YOU! I cannot understand why US or any other country have not closed and sent to prison the people that maintains this site! This was created surely just to spam and spam and fool everybody!

Tip for consumers: If you have already created a profile on TWOO, then you are good as done/$#*!ed/$#*!

johnd396
8/12/15

As a man I have to say, this site is full of fakes, freaks and fat woman with high expectations. You also find Asian woman who looking for a sugar daddy. Allot of them woman like to play the game of answering very delayed, or are only after the likes to push their egos. It's waste of time and money.

veronicab12
8/5/15

Absolutely terrible experience. They set up an account in my name with no consent which I noticed after seeing an email from them in my spam folder. In order to access my account to delete it, I had to update my information, where they asked to email all my contacts. Believing I was declining that, I clicked on "Next" instead of "Confirm", which turned out to be a confirm button in disguise. So not only did they create a profile in my name without my knowledge or permission, they also succeeded in spamming all my contacts in my name. Stay away from this crap.

datad
7/30/15

That 1-star summary is accurate. Nasty pieces of work, this lot. No regard for data protection, no respect for users, no response to customer complaints (heck, there's nowhere to MAKE customer complaints!), a complete and utter disaster. At best, they're a cheeky workaround for breaking phishing laws.

darkom2
7/22/15

Wherever you move around the site, they put barriers you have to pay to surpass them. I contacted a couple of girls, and one of them responded with "well hello!". I was happy and wanted to talk back but the site informed me my msg would be sent in 24h unless I paid. So I fell for it. But the girl never talked back again. Instead, another girl told me "Well hello!" after that. Conclusion: they use bots to make you pay. I want my money back, but there is nobody to complain to. Criminals

marcol15
4/15/15

Site BLOCKS conversations after they started and asks user to BUY UNLIMITED SERVICE to unlock them!

Fake profiles... many! "real" users are hard to find.

BE AWARE BEFORE PAY ANYTHING TO THIS SITE!!!!!

IF YOU USE PAYPAL you are making a DEBT CONTRACT, and even if you stop the UNLIMITED SERVICES, TWOO can charge you at any time at a push of a button!!!!

It happened to me when i accidentally pushed the UNLIMITED button even without any confirmation!!!!!!!!

BE AWARE!!! STAY AWAY!

Use BADOO instead!

hazelr7
2/23/15

I have been trying to unsubscride to no avail. I never subscribed in the first place so do not understand why I keep getting these so called matches. I have been happily married for over 30 years and do not want these sent to me.

I keep sending emails asking ti be unsubscribed and am upset by them sending these so called matches. To think that soneone has subscribed as me and given my details across is bith disgusting and upsetting

Tip for consumers: Make sure you can unsubscribe if you change your mind

georgej24
1/25/15

all freak!

All it exist for is damn money through dishonest manner! If I were to scale it on 1-10, #1 is the number i would go with.

Tip for consumers: never share you personal details, let alone you credit card info.

mahboobm
11/25/14

this website should be free for all, so that all the person can use this website,,,,,,=======================================================================
helps consumers find trustworthy online businesses and avoid scams. SiteJabber was funded in part by a grant from the US Government's National Science Foundation and was named a top 100 site by PC Magazine. helps consumers find trustworthy online businesses and avoid scams. SiteJabber was funded in part by a grant from the US Government's National Science Foundation and was named a top 100 site by PC Magazine.

Tip for consumers: helps consumers find trustworthy online businesses and avoid scams. SiteJabber was funded in part by a grant from the US Government's National Science Foundation and was named a top 100 site by PC Magazine.

judeh13
11/22/14

This entire "service" is malware.

If you make the mistake of giving them your details, they will email everyone in your contacts, asking them to join twoo. Viruses and phishing scams use the same tactic.

Stay away from these evil people.

ankitb
10/30/14

These guys charge you without your consent. They save your card details even on their website even if you use it once. Please be aware and do not use the website. They are frauds. Its a complete scam

najahp
9/26/14

This site is a total cluster$#*!. When I signed up, I had tons of glitches and issues on my app and on the regular website. I would put my information in and it would come out entirely different. On top of that, I just wanted to poke around and see if I could connect with people on a platonic level, so I put that I was seeing someone and that I was looking for friends only but these ridiculously thirsty guys came at me left and right that completely ignored what I said on my profile even though the info is right there in the window as well.

Even after I told them I was taken and not to bother, they would still pester me, want to see my private photos without even saying hi (only one verification photo), assume that because I was on the site I was unhappy in my relationship (nothing could be farther from the truth), or otherwise were just a ton of shady losers trying to find an American wife.

I so far have only been talking to 2 guys who actually seem "real" and know how to speak to a woman who isn't interested in anything romantic with them.

This site is also a messed up experience for a woman because it seems that there are a lot of fakes on there. There was this idiot once that wrote me and then started demanding to see my pictures, show my webcam and even give him my number! I don't owe anyone I don't even know all of that. Ends up of course he wasn't too bright and let someone scam him out of $15,000, so naturally when I had my guard up from all his probing, he accused me of being a "fake" woman, LOL. If you're honestly likely to get hosed for that amount from a dating site, then you should seriously reconsider being on one. I am definitely a REAL woman, but I'm not giving my pics and phone number to someone who I don't know from Adam and said all of 10 words to me because he was swindled.

Ultimately, I wasn't even trying to make many male friends anyway, but the females are even worse in some regard. Half of them wouldn't reply, the other half seemed braindead. This really must be a lowest common denominator site and I'm certain that I've lost IQ points by even joining. At this point, it's just a timewaster for me. I'll keep talking to the few cool people I've come across but everyone else is just a waste.

Guys: If all you can say all over again is "U BEAUTIFUL" and "HI BB" and "I LIKE U" when we haven't even had a full conversation, stop wasting my $#*!ing time. SPEAK ENGLISH with me or don't speak at all. And then ones that say "I WANNA MARRY YOU". Please take a long walk off a short pier and drown. People like you make all of these sites miserable experiences and keep perpetuating the stigma that anyone on an online dating site is desperate. Well, I met my current guy on a MUCH better site, so there's still hope out there......

cherylw14
7/27/14

It seems that many people are having the same problem!! I never heard of this site before and then started getting emails saying I had messages and people wanting to meet me and checking my profile! So I went to site and sure enough, there's a profile with my age, pictures of me, etc. I tried to deactivate account but it just ignores that and acts like you are updating your account!!! I have no idea how to rid myself of this stupid site. I guess the only way, for now, is to change my email address. I won't receive emails anymore but still don't like that there is an account out there with my name on it!!!

stevev11
6/21/14

Who the $#*! gave them permission to send me an email or use my facebook profile. If they can read this, remove it from my email, groucho4@rogers.com

patriciar29
6/14/14

How do I get off. It just appeared, took my facebook details etc...
I don,t want it. . However I can,t delete it. Could anyone advise me please.?

danyd4
5/29/14

This is the worst social networking site I have come across!!! Looks like most of the profiles are forged....I took a membership and started sending messages to members who matched and were looking for the kind of age and profile I had......U do not get a reply from the members and the twoo team tells u that there are others members who might be interested!

Recommendation : This site is cheap for subscribing as a member...so the they attract maximum members at a low cost....low margin but high volume...so they make money.....My recommendation is to stay away from this site...as far as possible........it's a 'No value for money' site put up by few money minded morons!!!!!!!

soneh
5/2/14

I am so pissed off with this site, don't know how they got my email address and suddenly I was a member with this bloody site. And I cant even delete my accounts or unsubscribe. I have reported as phishing so I don't have to see their bloody email.

alexandrec
3/30/14

NO STARS is best review for these CRIMINAL SPAMMERS! Never used their blatant website yet they keep on spamming all my email addresses with utter impudence. My lawyer sent them a legal letter.

rudolfs1
3/30/14

I TRIED TO LOAD MY CONTACTS FROM GOOGLE THROUGH THE MOBILE APP AND A MINUTE LATER SOMEONE FROM BELGIUM TRIED TO HACK MY GMAIL. DO NOT TRUST THESE THIEVING BASTARDS!!!

benb69
3/12/14

Started getting daily emails about "my profile" out of the blue, never having heard about this site before. Clearly they have bought or stolen my information from somewhere. In either case it is an obscene violation of my privacy. People making money off this are criminals. I suggest everyone who has been victimized by this spam machine to contact any cybercrime authorities and media outlets they see fit. I want to see this piece of s*** run down.

michaelr88
2/26/14

I had started off slamming Google for insisting on pushing this company's spam through my spam filter despite me telling them otherwise repeatedly. Low and behold, since I complained it stopped happening... weird.

As for others and their 'email' addresses, this is why some people who want to do something smart choose to use browser addons, such as DoNotTrackMe and Blur both by Albine {wwwDOTabineDOTcom}, because it lets us go anywhere and still be social and deny even the NSA FBI CIA, DHS, and the rest of the Alphabet Soup's illegal PRISM division their data mining.

royd14
2/23/14

Sends fake email saying somebody wants to connect, or they like you. Half the women are not from the USA even though their profiles show they do. I think these "women" are using the site to phish!

cl5440
2/20/14

got the spam in my work email. some guy named steve sent me a message. don't know the dude his ugly pic was there, looked the company up on wikipedia. data mining site, prob got my email from linked in, facebook, so I dumped both, facebook is a joke anyway but if scum is finding me via google gmail or facebook, just dump those and block these guys. the so called founder looks like a slimeball anyway. read all the reviews. nothing bu bad stuff

carolm47
2/8/14

Twoo.com purchased my identity & used it to create a fake profile to growth hack their website so they can lay claim to having 24million users. This has happened to millions of other people. "Users" never signed up or gave permission for their details to be published on the twoo.com website. Additionally users that never logged on to the site had their gmail contacts spammed & customer support blamed the users for "accidentally" doing it themselves.

My personal information was purchased from ChipMe which was an app that I gave permission to access my Facebook profile. They mined my personal details & created a "profile" which I asked them to delete. I received a support ticket that it was gone & everything. Several months later twoo.com acquires ChipMe and again published my personal information to a "profile" with my geographic location, age & a photo stolen from Facebook - However they change my marital status & list me as "looking to meet men." I received emails that men have viewed my profile etc.

In order to delete this "profile" I must have a password so an account must be created in order to DELETE this "profile" - that's OUTRAGEOUS. This sort of aggressive violation of privacy should be illegal and probably is.

bent240
2/5/14

Apparently a nephew of mine sent me a message on this site.
Did he? I don't think so.
How stupid can people be in pursuit of monetary gain?
Just look at some of the made up reviews too.

anal18
1/20/14

I had the same experience with this site!
Got my contacts mailed! When I noticed I immediately wrote their helpdesk. Turns out because I clicked 1 connect button I gave them the permission to invite contacts!!
I don't care if I click 100 times, you don't just go sending mails to my contacts withouth asking me if I'm sure each time! What if I clicked by accident???
Of course they were covered by the terms and conditions. They deleted my contacts after I complained.
Don't import your contacts and if you did, ask them to delete them!
I'll be fair, the site is ok to chat, and they reacted fast when I complained (this is the only reason for 2 stars) but this doesn't justify the spamming.

halinas
1/11/14

Terrible site. Site administration has access to all personal contacts in my email. In addition they send a letters on my behalf to all my contacts. I do not think that it is legally.

jacquesb9
1/8/14

Thieves, tugs! Beware of these mother$#*!ers, they manage to steal at least parts of your address list and poison your life. $#*! you!

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Twoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question