US Government's NSF

info@trailpay.com

▼ Sort by: recent

davidv3
12/30/10

I have had a very bad experience with TrialPay. I signed up for TrialPay and completed an instant offer (Free Credit Score for Fandango). I even got the immediate email confirmation from F.C.S. However, TrialPay still insists that this is an "Incomplete order."

As directed, I submitted to you a support ticket with the details of the FreeCreditScore email, and went to find another offer but was again unsuccessful.

Having had such a bad experience, I decided to check the Better Business Bureau for TrialPay, and found that they have received only TWO stars (out of five) through BBB TrustLink (see http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/TrialPay-Inc-206052312 and http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Report/TrialPay-Inc-232084). My brief search on the internet also turned up other reviews of TrialPay which are even less favorable.

Although I failed to read the reviews of TrialPay before becoming a customer, I hope that any potential business partners and advertisers will not make the same mistake and thereby frustrate and alienate their customers.

skyk
4/13/10

I have used the services of TrialPay to obtain licensed version of Roboform, Trillian Astra and Kinoma Play for my mobile. Completed the offers they required ( most were just signing up to a service ) and received a free licensed version of the software I wanted. No issues so far.

craigh
2/1/09

Beware - Offers Not Lived Up to - I used this site to ostensibly get a free one-year subscription to PCTools virus protection. Under the terms of their offer I completed a form to get USA Today. That subscription went through, but when I tried to go back to Trial Pay I was unable to log in to confirm that I had met the requirements. I sent Trial Pay an email and they sent a reply with a link - and guess what - it sent me to a page that says I haven't met their requirement. Again, no way to enter the subscription confirmation #. I am complaining to both PC Tools and USA Today about this. Anyone contemplating the use of this site should be warned. Based on what I have seen so far I am reconsidering even buying PC Tools through regular channels since they apparently haven't screened this site (Of course, there is the distinct possibility that they may be unaware of this scam). I'm also canceling my subscription to USA Today and informing them of what's going on.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I signed up for the Discovery Card in Facebook for 450 FV Cash .. I receive the letter from the Card .. but i never received my FV Cash .. .. I would very much like to have them sent to my account in Facebook .. I am Granny Marssha .. mrsbisnumber1@msn.com
6/2/12
marshab3
A: Ok signed up for Discovery card .. suppose to get FV Cash ..till haven't gotten them .. Is there a reason that i have had to rewrite this message 3 times .. and hopefully get my FV Cash this time ??
6/2/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?