US Government's NSF

800 California Street 3rd Floor, 2nd Floor
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA
Tel: 650-318-0000
info@trailpay.com
This business is not yet responding to reviews. If this is your business claim it and respond for free.

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

richardv1
6/18/11

Used it, completed offer, received unusable code to Godaddy.com
Contacted TrialPay and was brushed off to contact Godaddy.com
Godaddy.com acts as if they don't know, and the whole "free" thing originated from their site.

Aviod both companies

sarahs31
6/8/11

Lousy customer service. I emailed them in regard to a concern I had. They brushed me off. I replied and got the exact same brush off.

suzanj
5/6/11

Ordered bouquet from ProFlowers on Cityville site and was suppose to receive game dollars through Trialpay. After not receiving the game dollar credits I submitted my purchase receipt and was emailed back: "Unfortunately after reviewing your order details, the team at ProFlowers has determined that your purchase did not meet their requirements to be considered eligible for credit."

I then emailed back asking what requirement I failed to meet and received this response: "I understand your frustration and I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused; however, at this time we are not permitted to credit receipts for ProFlowers unless we receive notification of a valid completion from our partner. Again, I am sorry we cannot be of further assistance in this matter but please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns."

ProFlowers delivered the bouquet yesterday...Trialpay has been very polite and prompt with their replys, but answers or results from either regarding the advertised Cityville $? None. Would not recommend TrialPay or ProFlowers after this experience.

bos1
3/23/11

SCAM! Signed up, got no responses and no free software they advertised. AVOID Trialpay and anyone that uses trialpay!

dani169
1/11/11

Well, I decided to renew my domain registration via GoDaddy (via a trailpay link) on Facebook. Did everything to the letter, but the Trailpay just showed a "view", not a purchase. Emailed their support my confirmed receipt from GoDaddy. Received confirmation that they got it one day later. Two additional days later, they email back that GoDaddy said that I didn't meet the terms of their offer.

I emailed Trialpay back that they've now SCR%$%d me as the terms of the offer prohibited me from using any coupons AND that I had to be a new customer. so, not only did I NOT get what I was supposed to for my $30, but it cost me more $$ than it would have to accomplish the same task WITH coupons.

davidv3
12/30/10

I have had a very bad experience with TrialPay. I signed up for TrialPay and completed an instant offer (Free Credit Score for Fandango). I even got the immediate email confirmation from F.C.S. However, TrialPay still insists that this is an "Incomplete order."

As directed, I submitted to you a support ticket with the details of the FreeCreditScore email, and went to find another offer but was again unsuccessful.

Having had such a bad experience, I decided to check the Better Business Bureau for TrialPay, and found that they have received only TWO stars (out of five) through BBB TrustLink (see http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/TrialPay-Inc-206052312 and http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Report/TrialPay-Inc-232084). My brief search on the internet also turned up other reviews of TrialPay which are even less favorable.

Although I failed to read the reviews of TrialPay before becoming a customer, I hope that any potential business partners and advertisers will not make the same mistake and thereby frustrate and alienate their customers.

skyk
4/13/10

I have used the services of TrialPay to obtain licensed version of Roboform, Trillian Astra and Kinoma Play for my mobile. Completed the offers they required ( most were just signing up to a service ) and received a free licensed version of the software I wanted. No issues so far.

craigh
2/1/09

Beware - Offers Not Lived Up to - I used this site to ostensibly get a free one-year subscription to PCTools virus protection. Under the terms of their offer I completed a form to get USA Today. That subscription went through, but when I tried to go back to Trial Pay I was unable to log in to confirm that I had met the requirements. I sent Trial Pay an email and they sent a reply with a link - and guess what - it sent me to a page that says I haven't met their requirement. Again, no way to enter the subscription confirmation #. I am complaining to both PC Tools and USA Today about this. Anyone contemplating the use of this site should be warned. Based on what I have seen so far I am reconsidering even buying PC Tools through regular channels since they apparently haven't screened this site (Of course, there is the distinct possibility that they may be unaware of this scam). I'm also canceling my subscription to USA Today and informing them of what's going on.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I signed up for the Discovery Card in Facebook for 450 FV Cash .. I receive the letter from the Card .. but i never received my FV Cash .. .. I would very much like to have them sent to my account in Facebook .. I am Granny Marssha .. mrsbisnumber1@msn.com
6/2/12
Answer
marshab3
A: Ok signed up for Discovery card .. suppose to get FV Cash ..till haven't gotten them .. Is there a reason that i have had to rewrite this message 3 times .. and hopefully get my FV Cash this time ??
6/2/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

TrialPay?