US Government's NSF

800 California Street 3rd Floor, 2nd Floor
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA
Tel: 650-318-0000
info@trailpay.com

People interested in TrialPay are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

georget
2/3/12

Trial pay "just said no" but when I emailed them to say I was filing a complaint with the NY State Attorney General & the Federal Trade Commission that they engaged in deceptive practices they wrote back the next day & gave me a registration code to Winzip.

I had signed up for Netflix to get Winzip for free.

jamier7
1/30/12

Have done 4 offers over the last week non worked... spent about £80-£90 wanting credits on my game still have not recieved a single reply from them i met EVERY req i always check i meet them. Im going to take further action soon i have not had a single reply to any of my emails they cannot even do that.

peter349
1/15/12

I've used trialpay on occasion since 2007. In the early years, they fulfilled their promises and delivered the software flawlessly upon completion of the offers. Recently I put in an order for book collector software "collectorz.com" and when I did not receive my order I contacted trialpay.

The responded that I was using two different accounts (complete bull) and that I was not eligible to receive the product.

I think they are losing money and ripping off their customers. Stay away, far away. I think we should just pay for the software directly to the good companies that create it.

pissedc1
8/20/11

Like everyone else here I also got pulled in by their promises of free merchandise. I signed up for an offer for netflix and never received my free items from trialpay. Due to this I am contacting the Attorney General of California's office. I suggest that everyone here do the same. In addition, file complaints with the FTC and Better Business Bureau! That is the only way to stop online scam sites like trialpay.com

jimmyt2
7/27/11

This website is a scam. I completed an offer, followed all instructions and requirements, and was still not credited. I sent in a copy of my receipt to trial pay's customer service and they basically said that they can not confirm my purchase. They then suggested that I contact the company to obtain more information about my purchase. The company's customer service is not helpful and doesn't get back to you within the time frame that they promise. I will not be using this website again and cannot recommend it.

richardv1
6/18/11

Used it, completed offer, received unusable code to Godaddy.com
Contacted TrialPay and was brushed off to contact Godaddy.com
Godaddy.com acts as if they don't know, and the whole "free" thing originated from their site.

Aviod both companies

sarahs31
6/8/11

Lousy customer service. I emailed them in regard to a concern I had. They brushed me off. I replied and got the exact same brush off.

suzanj
5/6/11

Ordered bouquet from ProFlowers on Cityville site and was suppose to receive game dollars through Trialpay. After not receiving the game dollar credits I submitted my purchase receipt and was emailed back: "Unfortunately after reviewing your order details, the team at ProFlowers has determined that your purchase did not meet their requirements to be considered eligible for credit."

I then emailed back asking what requirement I failed to meet and received this response: "I understand your frustration and I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused; however, at this time we are not permitted to credit receipts for ProFlowers unless we receive notification of a valid completion from our partner. Again, I am sorry we cannot be of further assistance in this matter but please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns."

ProFlowers delivered the bouquet yesterday...Trialpay has been very polite and prompt with their replys, but answers or results from either regarding the advertised Cityville $? None. Would not recommend TrialPay or ProFlowers after this experience.

bos1
3/23/11

SCAM! Signed up, got no responses and no free software they advertised. AVOID Trialpay and anyone that uses trialpay!

dani169
1/11/11

Well, I decided to renew my domain registration via GoDaddy (via a trailpay link) on Facebook. Did everything to the letter, but the Trailpay just showed a "view", not a purchase. Emailed their support my confirmed receipt from GoDaddy. Received confirmation that they got it one day later. Two additional days later, they email back that GoDaddy said that I didn't meet the terms of their offer.

I emailed Trialpay back that they've now SCR%$%d me as the terms of the offer prohibited me from using any coupons AND that I had to be a new customer. so, not only did I NOT get what I was supposed to for my $30, but it cost me more $$ than it would have to accomplish the same task WITH coupons.

davidv3
12/30/10

I have had a very bad experience with TrialPay. I signed up for TrialPay and completed an instant offer (Free Credit Score for Fandango). I even got the immediate email confirmation from F.C.S. However, TrialPay still insists that this is an "Incomplete order."

As directed, I submitted to you a support ticket with the details of the FreeCreditScore email, and went to find another offer but was again unsuccessful.

Having had such a bad experience, I decided to check the Better Business Bureau for TrialPay, and found that they have received only TWO stars (out of five) through BBB TrustLink (see http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/TrialPay-Inc-206052312 and http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Report/TrialPay-Inc-232084). My brief search on the internet also turned up other reviews of TrialPay which are even less favorable.

Although I failed to read the reviews of TrialPay before becoming a customer, I hope that any potential business partners and advertisers will not make the same mistake and thereby frustrate and alienate their customers.

skyk
4/13/10

I have used the services of TrialPay to obtain licensed version of Roboform, Trillian Astra and Kinoma Play for my mobile. Completed the offers they required ( most were just signing up to a service ) and received a free licensed version of the software I wanted. No issues so far.

craigh
2/1/09

Beware - Offers Not Lived Up to - I used this site to ostensibly get a free one-year subscription to PCTools virus protection. Under the terms of their offer I completed a form to get USA Today. That subscription went through, but when I tried to go back to Trial Pay I was unable to log in to confirm that I had met the requirements. I sent Trial Pay an email and they sent a reply with a link - and guess what - it sent me to a page that says I haven't met their requirement. Again, no way to enter the subscription confirmation #. I am complaining to both PC Tools and USA Today about this. Anyone contemplating the use of this site should be warned. Based on what I have seen so far I am reconsidering even buying PC Tools through regular channels since they apparently haven't screened this site (Of course, there is the distinct possibility that they may be unaware of this scam). I'm also canceling my subscription to USA Today and informing them of what's going on.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I signed up for the Discovery Card in Facebook for 450 FV Cash .. I receive the letter from the Card .. but i never received my FV Cash .. .. I would very much like to have them sent to my account in Facebook .. I am Granny Marssha .. mrsbisnumber1@msn.com
6/2/12
Answer
marshab3
A: Ok signed up for Discovery card .. suppose to get FV Cash ..till haven't gotten them .. Is there a reason that i have had to rewrite this message 3 times .. and hopefully get my FV Cash this time ??
6/2/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I do not know how to use my trialpay certificate. I thought this could be used for e-commerce sites not for just games. now I am not interested with games what can I do with $20 games certificate?
1 week ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

TrialPay?