US Government's NSF

Treeium reviews

5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Suite 200
Valley Village, CA 91607

▼ Sort by: recent

Treeium started off as a promising venture for me. After signing with another company, they were helpful and honest in outlining for me the grave mistake that I had made in doing so. The representative with whom I spoke, who's name was Elad, was incredibly eager to sign a deal, promising that I would pay slightly less than the other company was willing to do the job for. If you are reading this, I am here to tell you not to believe a word these people say. Half of the work done was ineffective and entirely unnecessary. He wasted my time beating around the bush with complicated language that was meant to make me feel like I should trust him, while keeping me in the dark as to exactly why. I didn't understand, but I believed him. My mistake.

I am very unhappy with Treeium. The prices for the work is way out of line with other contractors. They charge way to much. Be Very Careful and check them out.
They are not what they seem to be.

I had some cabinet and counter top work completed by Treeium. The refaced my cabinets and replaced my counters in my kitchen and sink. I am thoroughly pleased with the workmanship and the short amount of time it took them to complete the project. I would recommend Treeium to anyone and everyone.