US Government's NSF

530 Forbes Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Tel: +1.4154085530
help@tobi.com

People interested in Tobi are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christieb3

Their customer service is the best I have ever dealt with. (in 71 reviews)

stephaniet19

My order was shipped the day after it was placed and it arrived 2-3 days later; exactly as the tracker said it would. (in 187 reviews)

yaharinb

i bought this dress: http://www.tobi.com/product/56713-tobi-out-of-bed-maxi-dress?color_id=79169
(in 116 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

caseyl7
8/25/15

Okay, so I ordered $125 worth of stuff. I got charged customs, which is $30, and sure, when you are purchasing it says on the bottom (in teeny tiny font) that customs charges may apply. Fair. I decided to return all the items cause of their poor quality. To return the items back, it costed me another $30. Then for my refund.. oh wait for this. So they charged me $168 CAD, but they only refund in USD! So I only got 125 USD but then it depends on your banks exchange rate, etc. Anyways I essentially spent $100 just to "try on dresses". Never shop here.

rachelm55
8/15/15

I'm a college student and Tobi is where I go to get all my cute clothes! It may seem like their clothes are a little pricey but all you have to do is wait until there is a 50% off sale (there's basically some kind of promotion every week) and then order all your clothes. I've bought things from Tobi multiple times and most of the time they have been perfect and I've loved them! One time they sent me the wrong top and I emailed customer service and they responded within the day and I got the right shirt within a week. Great store, great clothes! (:

jond52
8/14/15

I used to think their customer service was good and haven't had an issue until this week. Their site doesn't work 100% and will drop your order. So if you're purchasing an in demand item, don't expect to get it even if you hit the confirmation page. Customer Service won't acknowledge this bug and will shrug it off like it's your own fault. Screenshots don't prove anything as they leave out what items are purchased in the confirmation page. No compensation, no acknowledgement of their own fault, and no logs to prove you're in the right. Not going to support a website that won't look into their own bugs.

vanessaf8
8/11/15

I sent in two items that were too small back in March and have yet to receive a refund! Awful customer service

laurab102
8/10/15

I bought three dresses from here and they came in three days later. When I first ordered them I was scared they wouldn't fit well since I didn't try them on. I tried them on today and I absolutely love them!

marissag2
8/7/15

Several years ago I ordered from Tobi all the time and loved every item I received. I just ordered items from them last week and when they got here, all of the sizes were completely off. I ordered my normal size (small) in 3 items - a dress, long-sleeve top, and a tank top. The dress was so short that I couldn't even take a step without everyone seeing everything below the belt, yet the top of the dress was so loose. The long-sleeve top and tank top were so large that they fit more like a medium and wouldn't even stay on my shoulders. I will never order from Tobi ever again. It also frustrates me that they don't have reviews on items. Save your money.

jordanc28
8/3/15

Before i recieved my dress from toni, i was worried I made a bad investment just because of all the bad reviews on this website, HOWEVER, i am glad to inform you that my order turned out just fine.
I bought an xs small dress and it showed up within 3 days and fits perfectly plus looks exactly like the picture. I think a lot of bad reviews on here are the cause of reckless online shopping. When you go to buy an item check the size chart, check the material, and by personal experience, make sure spaggheti straps are adjustable. If you do that you're order will turn out just fine. Happy shopping!

tays1
7/30/15

I made the terrible mistake of not reading the reviews before ordering and spent $125 on 6 items. My order took over a week to ship despite selecting 2-3 day shipping and living in California. Not so much of a deal breaker but definitely annoying. When I finally did receive the clothes the sizing was all off. I ordered a medium, my usual size, in everything but nothing fit right. Either I was swimming in fabric or there wasn't enough. Half the items I bought were final sale and judging by the reviews I now think they do that on purpose because they know their clothes are crap and that most people will want to return them. Definitely not worth the money even with the 50% discount!

tillieh
7/30/15

I don't know what all of these negative comments are but I ordered three shirts for a total of only $20 including shipping. Everything came on time looking exactly as I had expected. The clothes were in great condition and not made cheaply at all. I will defiantly be shopping here again!

mandik
7/26/15

I put a big order and paid express shipping. Only half the order came and when I tried to contact them (they dont have phone number u have to email them) they took forever and asked me to take individual pics of the items that were sent. Issue still NOT resolved and their customer service is awful!

lizg18
7/26/15

I'm tempted to give it 5 stars but I think that's only because I was so pleasantly surprised based on the reviews. I rarely right reviews sans reward but like another reviewer -thank you by the way- I wanted to give some hope to those that had purchased prior to looking at reviews.

Ordered:
7/21 received 7/24 in Northern California
3 bras, jumper, dress, shirt (total $100)

Loved Loved all... Esp for prices!! (Known for good sales.) I read the size chart and reviewed the materials so I knew what to expect. If I'm ever hesitant on cut or material I'll it up unless it's on sale enough and I love it enough to figure out a way to wear it.

I ordered larges and am a athletic/curvy 5'7 34D/DD 170 +\- 5 lbs

Zippered maxi w/ slit dresss great color, pretty well made and lined (nice darting/seams) tight in stomach (aka incentive)

Romper was SHORT- but I knew that going in and got it just for that reason. A real see through "chiffon" but its pattern made it work. Hard to get on and off-

Shirt is so cute thicker material ($5 sale) no complaints exactly as expected.

Bras- their bralettes have no clasp -annoying. Otherwise sooo cute and for fraction of price $10.

monicaz3
7/23/15

I've read a lot of bad reviews so I figured that if I liked what I ordered I would write a good review. Everything looks good! I'm 5'2 108 lbs so I got an XS, everything fit just right. If I was any bigger I would of had to go a size up. My 5 items came in 4 days. I even emailed customer service for something and they replied back within minutes. I would only shop during the 50% off sales for sure though.

cheyennec4
7/22/15

I don't get this...it was free shipping on EVERYTHING and now its a $5 dollar charge on shipping...what happened? very sad...only reason I shopped here...

brookeg6
7/13/15

I put in a pretty big order to tobi the other day. I got 11 items, and I believe my total was around $210 with the 50% discount. I saw all of these terrible reviews and was skeptical, but everything was cute and cheap, so I just went for it. First off, I would like to say that I am incredibly impressed with the shipping. IT WAS SO FAST! I live in NJ (they run out of CA) and got everything in 2 business days! Is it the best quality? No. But it isn't the worst, either. To everyone complaining: CHECK WHAT THE ITEMS ARE MADE OUT OF BEFORE YOU ORDER! If you see a shirt is 100% polyester, don't complain that it's cheap when you get it! Shop wisely and you won't regret it! I look forward to placing another order! Thanks, tobi.

estefanias1
7/12/15

I've made 3 orders. I only do it because is so cheap. But at the same time I learn what to get and what not. Example short dresses are very very short I don't know why. They don't ship to Puerto Rico so I have to send it to a friend house in Miami. That's bad for me because a can't return items This is like a roulette for me if it fits cool if not I'm $#*!ed But overall I'll only buy if there's a big discount if not. I'm not going to waste my money and time

caelanm
7/8/15

I borrowed a shirt off a friend when going out and loved it and it was from Tobi so I decided to look online. Being a first time customer getting 50% (awesome!!) I bought 3 shirts and 3 bottoms. I bought the Carry Home Top, Dixie Life Skater Skirt, Mill Mae Velour Tank Top, Once Again Shorts, Sunset Denim Shorts and Take a Number Top. It was all great!! The only thing I WOULDN'T recommend is the Dixie Life Skater Skirt.. I ordered a small in everything and this was waaaay too small and the fabric was really poor. But everything else was great and shipping was super fast! I found the sizing very accurate! I don't know why Tobi gets some bad reviews but I would definitely recommend ordering from them.

paigel4
7/2/15

I got reeled in because of the free shipping to Canada. On top of that %50 off. My dress "Kristal ball" came to $48.00. No customs fees either. It was shipped within 1 week. Which i was expecting 1 month time.
I ordered a small. Usually I wear xs. 5'2, 110 lbs.
The small fits perfectly and I love the material. With that being said order 1 size up.

I will continue to order more from this site :)

karent40
7/2/15

I had ordered a few items from this site and once they had arrived each item was nothing like I expected. Poorly made, items that should have stretch had none and size were all off.
I returned everything and happily I received the refund.
However not worth the shipping/taxes/return shipping.
I would advise to NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE! Save yourself the hassle of having to return it.

alaenam
6/24/15

Okay I just thought that I should post a review to give some hope to some of you who have ALREADY made an order on Tobi's website and didn't look up reviews until afterwards, (however if you have yet to order something, I wouldn't chance it considering the bad reviews).
First of all, I needed a graduation dress because my high school graduation is this Saturday, so I obviously needed it by Friday just in case I needed to make some adjustments to the dress. I picked two-day shipping at check out, which is a rip-off. This is the only reason why I'm taking a star off. It costs $25 but on many other sites, 2-day shipping costs ~$10. Anyways, I made my order on Monday, it shipped Tuesday (yesterday), and arrived Wednesday morning (today). So I guess you could say it was one day shipping! Still wasn't worth $25 though because they take up to 48 hours to ship it and (of course) up to 2 days/48 hours to deliver... so possibly a 4 day wait. I was afraid of a delay, due to the weather, in addition to that exact situation, meaning that my dress wouldn't arrive by Friday. But it did!

Now, the most important part, the quality. I didn't look up Tobi's reviews before making my order (again, which is why I'm posting this review, to give hope to those who have just done the same). I wanted to cancel my order immediately after seeing all of these bad review which were mostly complaints about the quality of the clothing (i.e. it feels like a costume). However, you cannot cancel an order after it is made. When my package arrived today, I opened it up expecting the worst, especially since I ordered a white dress, which are often sheer no matter where you buy them. To my surprise, the dress had such a soft and thick fabric! I could wear bright pink underwear and you wouldn't see through it. And keep in mind that it's a tight dress! However, regarding the fit... I ordered an XS and the dress is kind of loose around my thighs, plus it's a little too long. That's not Tobi's fault though. The model (who it fit perfectly on) was tall and skinny, and I'm short and (excessively) skinny. I bought the Three Little Words dress by the way. If you want to get a dress that you know is good quality, get that dress because it's $20 right now on final sale!
As far as customer service goes, I kind of rushed them by telling them "I have a graduation coming up and I need it by Friday!" Kalene G. was the person who e-mailed me. She was so sweet and made sure that it would arrive by then. She also e-mailed me within a two minutes or so.

TL;DR (too long, didn't read): Express shipping is a rip-off (however 2-day shipping may take 1 day). Orders cannot be canceled. Don't order unless you're getting the Three Little Words dress (it's a little big if you're petite like me). Customer service is nice.

lilyj12
6/14/15

I've never written a review for anything. I was so astounded by Tobi's utter lack of customer service that I felt the need to write one just this once. The app is ok and the clothes are cute, but should you ever receive anything wrong with your order (like I did), God be with you. I ordered a dress for a very special occasion and was sent the wrong one, on my first and only order. If that didn't piss me off enough, the dress I was supposed to receive sold out. Annoying, but the really bad part comes with the customer service. This place is barely a company in my opinion since they don't have ANYWHERE to call. There is literally no phone number for any corporate office or anything. You just have to rely on back and forth emails between insincere workers who are not dedicated to seeing you satisfied. To shoppers familiar with Nasty Gal and similar sites, stay over there. It's more expensive, but actual customer service is priceless. The tears and stress spent over Tobi just isn't worth it. I will never shop here again, and i highly recommend you don't either.

marciac9
6/13/15

Buyer Beware! Cheap materials, un-true sizes and absolutely the worst customer service of any online company. No customer service phone number should have been a dead giveaway NOT to purchase any items. Is there a way to give a NEGATIVE RATING? -- MINUS 5 STARS IN Service, Value, Returns, and Quality.

kaylae1
6/6/15

I purchased 5 items which I loved online but once they arrived, almost every single item had a problem. A dress I ordered looked completely different in colour and pattern in comparison to the photo online, so I sent it back and got a refund. A crop top I had to send back for a size replacement. However, every time I wash it I have to iron it and after ironing it, it changes colour and becomes wrinkled very easily. The stitches on the shirt are also coming apart after only having it for a couple of months. As s the pompom edging trim on the shirt is too short for the shirts length, the shirt forms a wave. A skirt I ordered I love to death. However, it has shrunk and the zipper is a cheap one and has become very hard to use. The 4th item was another shirt, the best piece of clothing from this order. And lastly, I ordered a teal play suit with a lace trim. This item had to be self tailored to fit me as the chest fabric gaped. Also, it shrunk after washing and had to be ironed after every wash. Like the crop top, it changed colour after ironing and wrinkled easily when worn. It was not long until the lace trimming started to fade and fall apart. As a result, I now keep it for gardening or painting attire. Overall, with the 50% discount, each item of clothing was over priced and is sweat shop standard. However, Tobi had a profound high level of service in regards to my refund and size swap. I wish I could say I was as happy about the clothes as I was about the service.

stephanieg30
6/4/15

I am so very impressed with Tobi's service.. I ordered 3 dresses from them, my first time ordering from them, and I got free shipping to vancouver, which I think is awesome. The expected ship time was 3-4 weeks, which sounded like a really long time but I was willing to take the risk anyways. Even though it was free shipping, I still got a tracking number which I also thing is awesome. I decided to check the tracking number to see where things were at, just out of curiosity. When I looked at the tracking number, it was about 2 weeks later and it said all my stuff had already arrived. At this point I was a little nervous because I had found nothing on my door step. I emailed tobi just to let them know my situation and to ask if they had any information on my package. Within an hour I already had a personal response from someone working at Tobi and she was very helpful and was willing to help in any way to locate my package(which turned out to be in my mailbox instead of on my door step..) All 3 dresses that I ordered feel like quite nice material considering their prices. I got one of the dresses for 12$ and it has the nicest material of all 3. As for sizes, its always risky ordering online, especially from somewhere that you cannot try it on prior to ordering it, thats just a risk you take when ordering online. Overall I am very impressed with everything. After this experience I would definitely order from Tobi again :)

emmag28
5/19/15

was so close to buying heaps of items but in the end i made myself back away because they dont have pay pal!!!!! why wont they use pay pal?? also it seemed very dodgy

remieb
5/16/15

I was nervous to order from Tobi because of some of the negative reviews about them, but I am so happy I did! I got a skirt, a pair of shorts, a dress, a romper, and a crop top and they all fit perfectly and are so cute. The prices are also great!

arig3
5/4/15

tobi is great honestly, i ordered a lot of stuff, the material is extremely cheap but it was my first order so it was also cheap pricing. i'm short with a 32D and ordered white tanks and a cute black tank too and it's true to size, very short which is good because i'm short. BOTTOM LINE if you're going to order from tobi, don't try to get a dress for a fancy occasion, the material is cheap. get the cheaply priced stuff and be happy.

gracen9
5/2/15

I shipped a dress to them, with correct labeling, postage, and receipt, but never received my refund. They did not respond to me in a timely manner, and when they did they said they were sorry for the delay and would refund me the money within 3 business days. A month later, still nothing. I reached out to them again, and they said that there was a "stain" on the item so they could not accept it. I NEVER WORE/STAINED THIS ITEM. this is ridiculous. I will never buy from them again.

hopeh6
4/27/15

Yes, some things can be bit expensive for what they are, but you don't buy those things, you get the things that are priced well for what they are. Anyway, I got a really sexy bathing suit and I'm living in France and wanted it for a month from now at least when I visit Cannes, but it said international shipping could take about 3-4 weeks. The suit came in less than a week shipped from the US and now I can have it for a trip I'm leaving for this weekend! I am so impressed with how quickly it came especially after the 3-4 week warning. In addition, I didn't have to pay duties or any other charges. The suit fits great too, even though you have to choose one size for the whole thing. Very impressed with the service, quality (for what it is), and fit. I know others have had problems but I wonder if expectations were a little high?

ridhuant
4/22/15

this happened to me twice. they cancelled my purchases for no reason. when emailed why they cancelled my purchase, they sent a $#*!ing automated response saying they need further verification. fyi, i gave them the 6-digit verification code. they cancelled my order anyway. called the bank to see what they could do. they bank said my payment got through. there was no problem from the bank. it is the $#*!ing tobi that's the problem! i kept emailing them and messaged them on Facebook (i was THAT desperate) but no one replied. no ONE! they couldn't care less the trouble their customers face.worst customer service ever. unhelpful! what a waste of time and money

vivianeh1
4/22/15

So I have bought my pant from this site and it has been one of my favourite so far ($40 with 50% off) it's lined and the material is pretty. I can even send you photos for verify it.

Hmm about the price, it's not exactly the price range I'm looking for. Their stuffs aren't the cheapest and the best so I do not shop their often.

But so far I don't think there is any problem with this site. I will continuously look and see if they have good stuffs for a good price.

rachellea
4/21/15

Absolutely awful. I had never ordered from Tobi before and went by their size guide. I ordered this dress in an XS and I'm a size 32C. This dress probably needs a 34DD just to stay up…it is SO large and loose I don't know what on earth to do with it now. Never ordering from them again.

jennab8
4/21/15

I was very nervous buying from Tobi because:
1) Duties to Canada can be crazy expensive
2) Hearing the material is so cheap
3) Scared the size wouldn't fit and I'd have to pay for shipping from Canada again

But I did it anyways and I'm happy I did. I didn't get charged any duties which was awesome. Their clothes are amazingly cute and come exactly how picture, but some of the materials are sooo cheap and see-through. The sizing was true to size and my clothes fit good. Also it came from USA to Canada within a week.

All and all even though some of the material is so cheap, I am happy.

joannah7
4/21/15

Tobi used to be great up until recently. They have some great stuff, however they're all at absolutely ridiculous prices. I think this is because of the fact that you get 50% off your first order, and theres 30% off all new items for a specific period of time. So because they know that majority of their customers are going to be getting a discount on their purchases, they've made the original pricing REALLY high! The clothing is decent, but goes nowhere near justifying a short, sleeveless shift dress costing over $100.

saraf16
4/18/15

The material is so cheap and the stitching is horrible. I bought two dresses half off thinking I was getting a good deal, but the quality in person is so bad. Really nice looking items but they should lower their prices and get better quality material. Only good thing is the free shipping and it only took 2 weeks even though they said 3-4, but that's about it.

wendym34
4/10/15

I read the reviews and I was scared buying a dress there since it was only $10! But I went through with it and got it and I was in love! It arrived in 3 days and it is great quality! :) I swear I'm not making this up haha :)

sofiag2
4/6/15

the quality is poor as well as the service, in order for you to exchange sizes you must order again, also a lot of the beautiful clothes you see on the website are not so beautiful in person. do not waste your money or your time with this website. I will never order from Tobi again.

shelbys12
3/29/15

I bought from Tobi because they were reccomended to me by a friend. I was so excited to receive my order in the mail. It came yesterday and the only reason I am not sending every last item back, is because a couple of the items I bought are final sale and nonreturnable. The "Forever crossed shift dress" feels like paper, the material is so cheap and it's completely see through. The "Devine love skirt" is designed for someone who has no hips or butt whatsoever, even though I used the size guide and chose my size based on that. The "caged in maxi dress" is designed for someone who likes to show their nipples while wearing the dress because the neckline hangs incredibly low. And there is stitching hanging out all over the place on this dress. I would have to get it altered and cleaned up in order for the dress to look less sloppy. I never write reviews, but this just pushed me over the edge. Forever21 and Love Culture are 10 times better than Tobi and they are less expensive. And at least when I order from them, the items I receive will fit properly and won't look like a middle school sewing project...

jenniferk47
3/28/15

I got four dresses from tobi! I will link them so you can know!
I got this dress in black in a xsmall
I got this in a xsmall
I got this in white xsmall
I got this in navy xsmall

I was most nervous about sizing. I am 5ft and 103 lbs. I was worried it was either gonna be too small or too big because I have curves. this xsmall fit me just right. the "call me sweet dress" is loose so it was perfect. The plaid dress was perfect in xsmall because it was loose as well. The quality of those dresses they are not cheap material. when you feel it. It is H&M Urban Outfitters quality. The the other two dresses were more fitted in the sense they both have zippers it was defintely a tight fit. So def size up for more structured type dresses especailly ones with zippers. My package came within a week of ordering! super fast super reliable so far!

rubyh19
3/27/15

I don't understand why they are getting horrible reviews. I've ordered from them several times. One time they sent me the wrong item. However, they let me keep it in addition to sending me the right item and also gave me a coupon code to make up for it. As for the quality, things from tobi have always been well made and nice material. It's obviously not going to feel like designer clothes but it's SO much better than things from forever 21/charlotte russe. Overall, I love Tobi's clothes and they're customer service.

sofiac6
3/26/15

I am so so happy with the purchases I just received from tobi. I ordered them on Sunday night and was hoping they would come before I leave for spring break the best saturday and they came that Thursday!!! I was thrilled to see how early they came and everything fit. I was so nervous that the small was going to be so tiny but I stuck to my gut and everything fits wonderfully. Only bad side is the bottoms to a bathing suit I ordered are so so small but the top fits fine.

adrianag7
3/18/15

Okay, so like all of you, I searched reviews on tobi.com for days before making the decision to order! I was so scared they would be terrible based on the reviews on here...but the products were just what i imagined!!! the fabric for one of them was a little diff. then i pictured, but totally still was cute! I order two dresses in a Large. I don't wear a large, I'm a size 7 5'7 130 lbs.... but on their size chart, it said a Medium was a 6...I didn't want them to be tight, so i went with the large! love them!! and not super hoochy short either, great length. Loved it! I recommend you to take the chance on them. Every thing bought online is a risk, either you'll like it or not, so take a chance on tobi!!

oh and shipping was quick. placed my order Friday, received it Wed. (live in Santa Barbara)

good exp.
will def order again!

Tip for consumers: LOOK AT THE SIZE CHART!!!!!!! DONT JUST ORDER BASED ON YOUR NORMAL SIZE, LOOK AT IT!

sarahj92
3/18/15

I recently bought a medium of the Ever So Scalloped shift dress in a mint color. I was planning on wearing it to my friends wedding but I am sending it back. I immediately knew something was off just looking at it. The shoulders seemed too narrow. Low and behold, the shoulder part was wayyy too high and did not leave any room. The dress bunched up on my chest, making it very very short. My cheeks peaked out under the slip. As for that it fit quite nicely.However, I was severely disappointed considering how expensive it was.

selenag4
3/16/15

I purchased a dress before looking at the reviews. It was a size small and I'm a dress size 4 so I just went with the measurements. It was so tiny it didn't even get over my head. Then the fabric is see through so I couldn't even wear it anyways if it fit! Worst experience ever. Do NOT buy from Tobi!!!

michaelas2
3/14/15

They are very nice and helpful with customer service. I have not regretted a purchase from tobi.com ! they also have great sales… Much love to Tobi

catherinec19
3/11/15

I bought a "coat" and a simple white bodycon dress but I was so incredibly disappointed. The quality is absolute crap and so cheap I would reconsider wearing it out. The "coat" was retailed for OVER a hundred dollars, but when I received it, it was literally a piece of fabric with a hook. Even my friend was like wtf expecting it to be 4 times thicker in comparison to the pictures. And the dress had stains on it, cheap cotton and was see-through. Are you kidding me? Don't ever buy from Tobi. They may have pretty models and nice pictures, but their products are definitely not worth your money. It almost felt like I was scammed by their horrible over-priced clothing, that in reality, would not cost more than $25...

Tip for consumers: Tip: Click away and shop somewhere else.

sarahc98
2/27/15

I was really nervous to buy from Tobi since I had seen quite a few bad reviews about quality or service etc.. but a friend of mine had a great experience and vouched for the quality so I gave it a try. The 50% off was quite an incentive too. I bought 9 items of different materials and I expected a few to not work out but I was wrong. I love every single piece and I'm really excited to wear them! Shipping- it arrived really fast (yay!). Price- Not the best prices, but with 50% off, it's very doable. I can see myself wearing some of these pieces a few times and others I'll probably keep for years because they're SO comfy. So I'm not mad about the price. I will shop there again!

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the sizing and what type of material. I could see how a lot of this stuff wouldn't work on different body types and I'm more curvy so I had to be very careful about which items I picked.

jasminer14
2/27/15

I've never had a problem with this site I love it , the package comes within a few days they have very unique and stylish clothes (dresses) especially and the prices are reasonable

mariahh4
2/26/15

I have bought a few things from the site, and even had to return an item. The quality is always great, and the returns are processed easily!

annamaly
2/24/15

I love Tobi but not their website. It's a nightmare trying to find a piece in a specific color unless you click through their endless pages and pray that you find something. I also do not like how they show the same item in a different color like a gazillion times. Please display one item 1-2 times max and not for every single color. Save space and save time for the shopper. I wish there was a filtering tool where you can choose color, size, etc.

marcellam
2/20/15

I have been shopping on Tobi for about 2 and a half years now. It is one of the only clothing stores online that I actually trust. Everything I have ever bought on Tobi.com, I've loved. It is hard for me to find clothing that fits well because I am 5 feet tall, 115 lbs, very wide hips and tights, very small waist and chest. In the beginning, I assumed all of their clothes was for tall lean women, but I was wrong! You just need to be smart about what you buy, like if you're going to buy a maxi dress and it's not petite (they don't carry petite sizes, I usually buy XS or S), then anticipate that you're going to have to get the bottom tailored but it should fit. I probably have over 30 articles of clothing from Tobi and some pieces are my favorite things I own. The quality is always good, they prices aren't bad, and I've never had to return anything because i'm always pleased!

Tip for consumers: Definitely try Tobi.com! They're very trendy and pretty affordable for the kind of clothing you're getting!

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tobi staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Does anyone have any exoerience ordering from New Zealand? If so were you charged taxes and how much? My friend has ordered from a USA site and was charged $150 taxes.
5/27/13
Answer
susans124
A: Love the prices and designs. Can I return if it doesn't fit correctly? Do they offer even exchange if it doesn't fit right or do they not really give you store credit? I have been screwed in the past and don't want a bad experience
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have to make a return from two separate orders. Can I return both in one box with a shipping label from the first order? Or do I have to return the items in two separate packages?
4/25/15
Answer
lindak49
A: With your best interest in mind, I would advise that you return in separate packages with labels from each order and watch it closely from beginning to end of the return so it doesn't slip through the cracks. Get a tracking number for each also.
4/25/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tobi staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Photos for Tobi