US Government's NSF

13 Reviews for Tiffanyoutlet.org

▼ Sort by: recent

catherineh13
9/4/14

Unlike most of the respondents, I have had a very good experience with the Tiffany Outlet. I realize that their products may be fake but they are still very nice especially the price. I was able to track my order and received it very quickly.

Tip for consumers: When your 13 year old daughter wants a Tiffany bracelet, unless you are a millionaire, I find it unbelievable that anyone would pay $300+ for a bracelet for a 13 year old. This outlet serves a purpose. Until that child is old enough to appreciate good jewelry this outlet works well.

amberm18
2/14/14

It's a scam don't give these people your credit card if u create an account they will charge your card if u add anything to the shopping cart. They will then send you a fake tracking number. I went to the real tiffany&co today in green hills tn and there is no outlet. So please be aware and Don't let these people take your money. I am in the process of getting my money back from capital one bc of this scam

kevins61
12/17/13

These people took my money and I got nothing. At first they had "realypay" send me emails saying that they would be handling/overseeing the transaction for MY benefit. As it turns out, their real purpose was to help tiffanyoutletofficial to steal my money. Realypay strung me along by telling me things via email, things such as my order as received and is currently being processed, that my order has been shipped and they sent me a phony tracking number. My bank thought that the charge seemed suspicious for three reasons; because of the very brief description on the charge, the fact that I was charged twice and because it was charged from Beijing.
I have filed a claim against this company and hope to get my money back.

DO NOT DEAL WITH REALYPAY OR TIFFANYOUTLETOFFICIAL! YOU WILL GET BURNT!

main2
Expert Reviewer
9/27/13

TIFFANY(NJ), LLC. Website Notice:

For genuine Tiffany merchandise, please visit the official Tiffany website ( http://www.tiffany.com/ ).

--------
A store selling replica Tiffany once appeared at this domain. The site owners were ordered to transfer the domain name as a result of a Permanent Injunction to stop the sale of replicas.
======================
THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

Case No. CV09-01933 VBF(Ex)
JUDGMENT

DOES 1 – 10,

Defendant(s).

maip6
9/27/13

Thanks to all the previous victims' reviews, I did not become Tiffanyoutlet.org./toptiffinyoutlet.com's victims. I had put two items in my basket,and did not finish "checking out" and emptied out my cart to do research. Luckily, I did not pay or entered my payment information....even though they have my address. The only thing that saved me was: I wasn't able to enter my billing visa information.
After that I read Site Jabber's reviews and Never will I visit their website again.

sandrap8
8/27/12

I wish I had researched this company before purchasing. You know the old saying, "If it's too good to be true . . . " Well, I ordered an item weeks ago. They send me bogus tracking numbers. I contacted them asking about the tracking numbers and they responded with a different tracking number which keeps indicating that the item never shipped. I called my credit card to dispute the charge, but am angry at being ripped off in the first place!

elowo
Apprentice Reviewer
11/3/11

Dont be ignorant!
Tiffany's items/jewelry is N-E-V-E-R on sale and has NEVER been on sale in the company's history!
There is NO OUTLET, NO LEFT OVERS, NO OVERSTOCK, NEVER.

donnas10
4/11/11

I had ordered a bracelet for my daughter. Not realizing that this is a bogus company. They withdrew the money from my bank account, and now tell me, via e-mail of course, that they never received my order. I have been going back and forth with them over this issue. I plan to go to my financial institution and see what can be done. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!

amelied
1/6/11

I ordered some items and received it a long time after my order. It was the first time that I ordered any Tiffany's jewelry and I didn't really know about it.

I found this website and it's just HORRIBLE! I did have a doubt when I saw the package (an ugly green colour)...When my friend tried to wear her earrings, they just felt apart... So I decided to ship back all the items I ordered hoping for my money back...do you think I have any chance to see it back??????

I don't understand why the real Tiffany company doesn't do anything about it.

I have to confess that I've been totally stupid but I was not used to this brand. So don't be as naive as me and don't buy anything from this website!

PS: sorry for the english, it's not my first language.. :-)

lindseys1
12/23/10

THIS WEBSITE IS TERRIBLE, AFTER NOT RECEIVING ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY AS TO WHEN MY ORDER WOULD BE SHIPPED, I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THE ARE INVESTIGATING THE COMPANY AND HAVE SINCE THEN REFUNDED MY CREDIT CARD..

bobd4
12/21/10

This company is bogus - after charging your credit card they do not respond to emails - PROVIDE fradulant shipping / tracking number - NO INVOICE showing payment received - No address or phone numbers - I searched the web on this company after my purchase - MY BAD - to see numerous complaints for never shipping and never refunding - looks very legit on their website - but it a SCAM company - no one gets their orders - Buyer Beware -- This is a BOGUS COMPANY - BUNCH OF foreign SCAM ARTIST WORKING ON U.S. CITiZENS SEALING OUR HARD WORKING DOLLARS

chriso1
EXPERT
10/12/10

A Chinese site, registered in Panama, which makes little effort to avoid looking cheap but will still fool the unwary, even with descriptions like this one:

"The most popular forms come in tiffany cuff links. This charm Tiffany jewelry 1837 Cufflinks maintain its everlasting gleam as a fashionable piece of charms tattered by many. For many, their make group only isn't complete lacking some form of the remarkable necessary accessories. Tiffany cuff links wearer to definite their single personality. In particular, custom handcrafted tiffany cuff links stack-created ornaments any day simply because of their timeless charm and innate meanings."

I reckon around twenty grammatical and spelling mistakes in there, at least. Not bad for only one paragraph. Testimonials are about the same, and obviously phony.

You should also know, that according to the Tiffany company at least 80% of the so-called Tiffany jewelry online is fake. Which makes it one of the most dangerous product lines to purchase, unless you do your homework and use some commonsense.

Never buy from a site with no mailing address or telephone number, for a start, regardless of what the product is, and avoid anything with "Engrish" language anywhere. There are hundreds of sites, you don't have to deal with anything that looks even remotely doubtful.

If you're looking at allegedly-designer brand items and you see them in conjunction with phrases such as "super discounted" or "very cheap", they're 99.99% certain to be phony. Designer brands don't DO super cheap discounts. They wouldn't be designer brands if they did.

Now, just look at it. Ask yourself if this is a company that truly stocks tens of thousands of dollars' worth of Tiffany watches and jewelry. Does it look professional enough to match that claim? Or do parts of it not work properly, or appear incompleted? If there is anything amateur about it, it's fake.

Lastly, if a site like this also asks you to create a free account before purchasing, approach it with caution. I recommend that if you've got this far, you first create a phony account with garbage names and numbers. That should take you through to the checkout, and when you get to the page which asks for your credit card details look to see if that page has an "https://" at the start of the address, which should also have a blue or green bar to the left with the name of the site superimposed in white lettering. Finally there must be a gold-colored padlock image somewhere at the bottom right of your browser's bottom toolbar. All these things are required for a page to be secure. If it isn't, then don't transmit your credit card information and walk quickly away in the opposite direction instead.

This is a cheap site knocked up from a template and filled with either original Engrish text or stuff copied from other sites. It doesn't really attempt to deceive other than to not bother to mention that the products are replicas. But it's easy for me to see the shabbiness of it, I'm used to looking at these and saying "oh no, another Chinese wholesaler" or somewhat stronger words to that effect, and I have a more critical eye born of experience. It might look good to you.

If it looks good to you, and you're planning on spending money online, you really need to be extremely careful. Look more closely. Trust nothing you see. Even the photos of the products themselves are likely to be faked or copied from legitimate sites. Take away anything that might be fake or copied from elsewhere, and see what's left. There are thousands and thousands of these sites. Don't get caught by one of them.

christinac5
10/12/10

My husband ordered from this website and never received the jewelry! He truly thought that it was through Tiffany because it looks so close! NEVER ORDER FROM HERE! You will not get your product and they will take your money!

Best Online Jewelry Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber