US Government's NSF

61 Reviews for TheUnlockTeam

▼ Sort by: recent

irenel12
9/11/14

Well I needed an unlock code in a hurry and they delivered. I had my new supplier up and running in no time and at a price that was just awesome! Ive had mixed experience with unlocking phones ans this has to be the smoothest transition I have ever made so I send my thanks and a big thumbs up.

hamids1
9/6/14

I thought I would write a review to share my experience of a recent transaction made through the unlock team. I needed a code to unlock my Samsung cell phone so I could change the chip and get a new sim only deal.
Upon entering the website the layout was very simple to use, upon entering my details I received a confirmation email and a message with the time to unlock (12 hours), the code arrived faster than this which was impressive, in fact it took just over 4 hours...good job.
When typed into the phone I received a confirmation message saying success and as I already had the new chip in the new verizon network showed up in a couple of minutes.
Considering how much this cost I am very very happy with my purchase, a good deal and an encouraging, fast site.

amieb2
9/5/14

Pure scam and still waiting for refund months later. Emails from them below

The Unlock Team sales@theunlockteam.com via yahoo.com

Thank you for choosing us to assist with unlocking your phone.

We apologize that on this occasion we have been unable to obtain an unlock code for your phone using the imei number you supplied. This could be due to many factors, please check the list below to ensure none of these apply to your phone:

The phone is blacklisted by the provider or reported lost or stolen
It is now illegal within the USA to unlock Phones purchased after January 26th 2013, if your phone was purchased after this date it cannot be unlocked
The IMEI number submitted was incorrect

A refund will be processed as per our terms of service, please allow up to seven working days for this to process to your account.

We have included full access to our members area, this contains software capable of unlocking thousands of phones, you can access this by visiting http://www.theunlockteam.com/html/member.html Please note that this is used at your own discretion and all local laws must be adhered to. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.

Kind Regards

Hi there

Thank you for contacting us. I have chased this up with accounts to ensure the refund has been processed, funds can take up to twelve working days to reach your account. If you have not received your refund within the next seven days please reply directly to this email and I ensure this gets to you asap.

Have a great day

Hi

Thank you for contacting us. I have looked up your order and can see that there was a technical error with your refund and it did not process to your account. To ensure this gets to you immediately we can send the refund via Paypal, if you could reply with your Paypal email address we will get this to you within the next twenty-four hours.

Thank you for your patience and our apologies for the delay.

Kind Regards

Rebecca

Tip for consumers: They say they have a code after entering all your information and the next day say sorry we don't. Still fighting for my money, read my emails for proof

kirkw12
8/31/14

I am happy to have eventually unlocked this phone, it has proved to be very difficult but the unlock team came to my rescue and the cell is fully unlocked now. Honestly I dont know why the carriers dont make this easier, i was out of contract and they wanted me to pay a fortune and it would take a week! An excellent website and an excellent customer service team who will help quickly and efficiently.

daves108
8/31/14

I don't have a review as of yet and I'm weighing the odds;..looks like some people are content whereas others are most certainly not;...sometimes you never know who's writing the reports and for what reason truthfully;...could be a competitor or could be a real complaint;...I'm trying to determine if it's worth the risk as i saw a member of the unlock team come back with a retaliation on here stating that some individuals falsify information;...would anybody out there viewing like to add to this delirium?My question:Can they be trusted overall?Dave Steinburg

danyf5
8/25/14

This did exactly as they said, unlocked my phone in no time at all. Very simple and all web based, a cheap fantastic service, thank you.

jasonl56
8/24/14

TOTAL SCAM!!! I tried to unlock my samsung s3 and paid for it. But then they sent me an email stating that my phone could not be unlocked, and that my funds have been refunded. It has now been three weeks with no refund. I have emailed them with no reponse! They scammed me for 7 bucks. DO NOT USE THEUNLOCKTEAM. THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM!!!

Tip for consumers: SCAM

paulm151
8/20/14

I was told by a couple other site, that they could not unlock my phone because of the model and that it was tied to AT&T. So when I put my code in on theunlockteam.com and it came back as valid and able to be unlocked, I was skeptical. I did not proceed to pay for the code, but received an e-mail asking for payment. I replied to the sales team asking for verification that they can unlock my phone, but suspiciously, I have not received an e-mail back with a confirmation, only a second e-mail asking for payment. If I can actually get a real confirmation, I will likely purchase. But until I get a real e-mail, and not a system generated one, they will not get my $$$.

ryane12
8/8/14

This was a service that went far beyond my expectations, the speed was unbelievable and the price was excellent. I wholly recommend using this site for unlocking your phone and will be visiting again in future.

hugha9
8/2/14

I got the code for my HTC instantly and it worked. It came by email with excellent instructions so the entry was easy and I will use again.

salahj
7/31/14

I can be a little skeptical about getting things like this done online but my worries were groundless on this occasion with an unlocked phone within a few hours. Very impressed with this site and thank you so much fr making so experience so easy.

joef37
7/30/14

What a joke biggest scam ever real fools you can type anything to the blanks and it will say success don't be fooled by this test it yourself first.

nicks68
7/28/14

An A+ service. I couldn't believe how easy it is to actually unlock a phone yourself without having to rely on your provider! I will be back to use this site again and they deserve my praise.

belindaa3
7/24/14

First time unlocking a phone and was a little nervous but there really was no need, the unlock team made everything very easy and I had no problem unlocking.

ritam9
7/22/14

Outstanding! So cheap for the fast turnaround and a code that worked first try! I cannot express how good this website was, and now I have a fully unlocked phone up and running on my new provider and good to travel next week to use a local sim. Thanks so much for this, I really do appreciate it.

garya15
7/21/14

Advised they can unlock my Nexus 5. Submit my order. Reverse their decision and tell me I will receive a refund in appox. 10 days. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing! If you have a Nexus 5, don't use this site.

andrer5
7/21/14

A superb site with such a fast turnaround. could not believe that the code came through to me so quickly and the price was better than competitive! The code worked first time upon entering it into my phone and my new service is up and running. Thank you for helping me through this.

quentinr5
7/16/14

Good service. Code was sent the next day and worked first time round. Considering this was quoted at $80 through a different company I feel like I found a bargain here

vs22
7/10/14

SCAM.....SCAM......Charged my credit card twice...said they couldn't unlock and refund within 7 days. Emailed and they said it would be 12 days....I'm on 20 DAYS AND COUNTING. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFO!

welshj
6/25/14

Great service, my phone was up and running in no time from a flawless service at an exceptional cost. Keep up the good work and I'll be a regular returning customer!

stevep65
6/22/14

This was a very convenient way to unlock my phone from home. It's a rather simple process involving supplying some details about your phone and making a small payment, then a few hours later a string of numbers are sent which are inputed into the phone keypad and viola, the phone is unlocked. A nice touch.

ellenn2
6/21/14

As they were unable to lock my mobile phone they promised to return me my money but as yet that hasn't happened. Ellen

alik25
6/20/14

I placed the order and had a code the same day. All for a very reasonable price. Unlock Team, you are doing an excellent business here and helping people stuck with useless phones

milos20
6/12/14

Fastunlocker dot com redirects you to the unlock team dot come to avoid punishment. These guys are scammers and the reviews are by the owner. Total scam
Fast unlocker and the unlock team are scams fraud alert people. Do not pay.

mollyb8
6/10/14

Great result. Didn't have to wait long for the code, delivered to emai, reasonable price, good support services, recommended.

jimo15
6/6/14

A very good experience from start to end, my cell is fully unlocked at a competitive price. Customer services were helpful and got back to me in speedy timing. If you use hotmail make sure you add them to your safe send list as this was the only problem I had, not their fault but mine of course

abduls11
5/30/14

I placed the order on the website, the confirmation email arrived immediately and the email with the code arrived just an hour after payment. I entered the code and there you go, my Samsung Galaxy S4 was unlocked.
Its cheap and it does the job

mariop6
5/27/14

An all round good experience, I received a code very quickly (three actually) and the first worked. I looked around at a few different sites and all were the same price, overall very happy with the choice and will use again

sarahb92
5/25/14

COMPLETE SCAM! they charge you 10$ but you will never get your phone unlocked and it is impossible to get a refund. Just try tiping any 15 numbers and it will say "Congradulations! We can unlock your phone!" And the compagny write their own reviews for sure

anyb
5/24/14

Highly recommended this site, a quick response very helpfully explantion and the cheapest I found.
My phone was sim unlocked in a few hours
They also provided very good support.
Anu

lucys20
5/20/14

I looked around online for hours finding info on unlocking my phone so that I can get a cheaper roam rate, I found a few free sites that said they will give me the unlock code in weeks rather than days. I found The Unlock Team and they were less than $10 with a same day code. I paid this morning and had a code early afternoon. The code worked perfectly and my phones unlocked

elizabethv4
5/17/14

Very impressed by the level of service this site gave at such a reasonable price. I had two phones to unlock, both of which worked. This savid me approx $67 at the providers current charge rates. Customer service was probably better than my providers and emails were answered within a few hours. An excellent site and my choosen unlock provider for future use.

kaya97
5/16/14

They could not unlock my 2 phones, charged credit card and after 4 weeks no refund. Contacted sales by email and no response.

mohammedh30
5/13/14

Just arrived on vacation and inserted the local chip and all is working perfectly. This is saving me so much on roaming and I can't thank you enough for the excellent work that you are doing, keep it up and I'll be back!

annp13
5/11/14

My cell phone was unlocked with my previous provider and I tried to unlock it a few months ago withour success. This time I was easily able to unlock it within two hours without any problems. The process was simple and easy to follow, with good instructions and good support. I will unlock another one soon.

dominict14
5/3/14

Just a good experience from start to finish. A working code, fast service from a dedicated and helpful website. My code worked when I typed it into the keypad and the price was also good.

kevinj33
5/1/14

Told me they can unlock it and after I paid and after 12 hours they told me they can't do it. They said within 7 days I will get a refund.. I have doubts
So I'll call my cc company and reverse it after 7 days.

jacobc17
4/29/14

Other sites were charging three times the cost. I had an email within moments of placing the order, and the codes themselves (two were supplied) within a few hours. The first code worked, first time. What I particularly liked were the detailed instructions provided, you need no unlocking knowledge to follow them, very simple.

kevinj32
4/17/14

Same as all the other 1 star reviews. Couldn't provide an unlock code even though their website says they can. So they charged my credit card when they knew they couldn't give me a code?? Waited weeks and still no refund. THIS IS A SCAM SITE....ALL THE 5 STAR REVIEWS ARE BY THE SITE OWNER!!!

georginab1
4/17/14

First code failed so had to contact customer support, very polite and resolved the issue in less than an hour, new code came and worked, happy with the overall service and would not hesitate to use them again

aaliyahb
4/13/14

A pleasure to do business with, the code was very fast and worked, the cost was raesonable and support were superb. I recommmend this site to all that need a phone unlocked

matildab1
4/12/14

Got my two phones unlocked in no time and at a very competitive price, not many good sites like this out there any more so thumbs up for the hard work and the excellent customer service you provided from start to end

joshuas42
4/11/14

They say they can get you an unlock code, so you pay, then you get an email saying they actually cant give you a code and that you'll get a refund. But you do not get a refund and your out ten dollars. Try entering any code for any provider and the site will tell you it can unlock it for $10, its impossible and the site is pure bs. Looking back this website is too good to be true, don't give these theives a cent. I call bs on all the other reviews, they're too good to be true too.

patriciak15
4/4/14

Code for a tmobile phone, so much cheaper than they were going to charge me which was crazy! The code was through in a few hours and worked nice, thanks.

markc84
4/1/14

The best unlock service I ever used. My code arrived within three hours and worked like a charm. My provider refused to unlock the phone, but who needs them when you have great companies like this unlocking at half the price. recommended and a great easy to use website.

waynei3
3/25/14

I found this site searching for a code that actually worked, not an easy job for this cell it seemed. I had tried four different websites, none of which could actually unlock the phone or the codes they did send would not work. This code worked first time round without a hitch.

michaels178
3/23/14

Excellent service. We received three codes and had to try each individually, but there was no need as the first code worked as soon as I entered it. The code took a little longer than expected but was well worth the wait considering the savings. Thanks guys, recommended to anyone.

georgem86
3/20/14

This was a great find, I go through phones so fast and locked ones are so expensive. Pay these guys a few bucks and it's the same, no lock, any provider, good service from a real good business.

petere15
3/20/14

I have ordered unlock code for my samsung phone and they say its not possible. so i ask about refund. the tell refund is done within 10 business days. but I never received my refund back. I feel like scam my friend had same experience with them too. So please stay away from this website. they will never unlock your device and never give you your money back.

martinm69
3/10/14

This worked so well and the service was perfect. Staff were polite and all emails were answered within a few hours (I needed some assisitance as I'm not tech savy). I would receommend this site to all needing to unlock their phones, perfect service.

Best Sites Selling Unlocked Phones Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber