US Government's NSF

TheUnlockTeam reviews

59 Reviews for TheUnlockTeam

▼ Sort by: recent

7/31/14

I can be a little skeptical about getting things like this done online but my worries were groundless on this occasion with an unlocked phone within a few hours. Very impressed with this site and thank you so much fr making so experience so easy.

7/30/14

What a joke biggest scam ever real fools you can type anything to the blanks and it will say success don't be fooled by this test it yourself first.

7/28/14

An A+ service. I couldn't believe how easy it is to actually unlock a phone yourself without having to rely on your provider! I will be back to use this site again and they deserve my praise.

7/24/14

First time unlocking a phone and was a little nervous but there really was no need, the unlock team made everything very easy and I had no problem unlocking.

7/22/14

Outstanding! So cheap for the fast turnaround and a code that worked first try! I cannot express how good this website was, and now I have a fully unlocked phone up and running on my new provider and good to travel next week to use a local sim. Thanks so much for this, I really do appreciate it.

7/21/14

Advised they can unlock my Nexus 5. Submit my order. Reverse their decision and tell me I will receive a refund in appox. 10 days. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing! If you have a Nexus 5, don't use this site.

7/21/14

A superb site with such a fast turnaround. could not believe that the code came through to me so quickly and the price was better than competitive! The code worked first time upon entering it into my phone and my new service is up and running. Thank you for helping me through this.

7/16/14

Good service. Code was sent the next day and worked first time round. Considering this was quoted at $80 through a different company I feel like I found a bargain here

7/10/14

SCAM.....SCAM......Charged my credit card twice...said they couldn't unlock and refund within 7 days. Emailed and they said it would be 12 days....I'm on 20 DAYS AND COUNTING. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFO!

6/25/14

Great service, my phone was up and running in no time from a flawless service at an exceptional cost. Keep up the good work and I'll be a regular returning customer!

6/22/14

This was a very convenient way to unlock my phone from home. It's a rather simple process involving supplying some details about your phone and making a small payment, then a few hours later a string of numbers are sent which are inputed into the phone keypad and viola, the phone is unlocked. A nice touch.

6/21/14

As they were unable to lock my mobile phone they promised to return me my money but as yet that hasn't happened. Ellen

6/20/14

I placed the order and had a code the same day. All for a very reasonable price. Unlock Team, you are doing an excellent business here and helping people stuck with useless phones

6/17/14

The service was fast and efficient. It's unbelievable how fast a code gets delivered now, I remember when it would take weeks, now it's hours and far less cost involved, stick one to the providers and get your phone unlocked, it saves so much on roaming and makes it easy to get better deals. Thanks for a great service

6/15/14

These guys did such a good job at unlocking my phone, it was sorted within a day and was one of the cheapest I could find. A good site that I will recommend for anyone to unlock a phone for travelling.

6/13/14

I would recommend that you use these guys to unlock any and all phones that you need to have unlocked. Staff answer questions quickly before and after payment. Real great service guys! Keep up the excellent work. Now I have an unlocked cell!

6/12/14

Fastunlocker dot com redirects you to the unlock team dot come to avoid punishment. These guys are scammers and the reviews are by the owner. Total scam
Fast unlocker and the unlock team are scams fraud alert people. Do not pay.

6/10/14

Great result. Didn't have to wait long for the code, delivered to emai, reasonable price, good support services, recommended.

6/4/14

My roaming rates have more than halved since I unlocked the phone, I travel for business and needed to use local chips to save and call locally. Unlock team did a fantastic job helping me unlock and I can't thank you enough.

5/30/14

I placed the order on the website, the confirmation email arrived immediately and the email with the code arrived just an hour after payment. I entered the code and there you go, my Samsung Galaxy S4 was unlocked.
Its cheap and it does the job

5/27/14

An all round good experience, I received a code very quickly (three actually) and the first worked. I looked around at a few different sites and all were the same price, overall very happy with the choice and will use again

5/25/14

COMPLETE SCAM! they charge you 10$ but you will never get your phone unlocked and it is impossible to get a refund. Just try tiping any 15 numbers and it will say "Congradulations! We can unlock your phone!" And the compagny write their own reviews for sure

5/24/14

Highly recommended this site, a quick response very helpfully explantion and the cheapest I found.
My phone was sim unlocked in a few hours
They also provided very good support.
Anu

5/17/14

Very impressed by the level of service this site gave at such a reasonable price. I had two phones to unlock, both of which worked. This savid me approx $67 at the providers current charge rates. Customer service was probably better than my providers and emails were answered within a few hours. An excellent site and my choosen unlock provider for future use.

5/16/14

They could not unlock my 2 phones, charged credit card and after 4 weeks no refund. Contacted sales by email and no response.

5/15/14

Fast unlocking, a good site all round, will be using again and recommend to any and all.

5/13/14

Just arrived on vacation and inserted the local chip and all is working perfectly. This is saving me so much on roaming and I can't thank you enough for the excellent work that you are doing, keep it up and I'll be back!

5/11/14

My cell phone was unlocked with my previous provider and I tried to unlock it a few months ago withour success. This time I was easily able to unlock it within two hours without any problems. The process was simple and easy to follow, with good instructions and good support. I will unlock another one soon.

5/3/14

Just a good experience from start to finish. A working code, fast service from a dedicated and helpful website. My code worked when I typed it into the keypad and the price was also good.

5/1/14

Told me they can unlock it and after I paid and after 12 hours they told me they can't do it. They said within 7 days I will get a refund.. I have doubts
So I'll call my cc company and reverse it after 7 days.

4/29/14

Other sites were charging three times the cost. I had an email within moments of placing the order, and the codes themselves (two were supplied) within a few hours. The first code worked, first time. What I particularly liked were the detailed instructions provided, you need no unlocking knowledge to follow them, very simple.

4/19/14

As an alternative to code unlocking this site is excellent, instructions showing how the software runs and unlocks is concise and easy to follow. It took around twenty minutes for me to complete the process and I have mu new Telus chip installed and running smoothly.
The price was competitive and service was very satisfactory, I would have no hesitation to suggest this site to friends and colleagues.
Thank you for the help and guidance, it is truly appreciated.

4/17/14

Same as all the other 1 star reviews. Couldn't provide an unlock code even though their website says they can. So they charged my credit card when they knew they couldn't give me a code?? Waited weeks and still no refund. THIS IS A SCAM SITE....ALL THE 5 STAR REVIEWS ARE BY THE SITE OWNER!!!

4/17/14

First code failed so had to contact customer support, very polite and resolved the issue in less than an hour, new code came and worked, happy with the overall service and would not hesitate to use them again

4/13/14

A pleasure to do business with, the code was very fast and worked, the cost was raesonable and support were superb. I recommmend this site to all that need a phone unlocked

4/12/14

Got my two phones unlocked in no time and at a very competitive price, not many good sites like this out there any more so thumbs up for the hard work and the excellent customer service you provided from start to end

4/11/14

They say they can get you an unlock code, so you pay, then you get an email saying they actually cant give you a code and that you'll get a refund. But you do not get a refund and your out ten dollars. Try entering any code for any provider and the site will tell you it can unlock it for $10, its impossible and the site is pure bs. Looking back this website is too good to be true, don't give these theives a cent. I call bs on all the other reviews, they're too good to be true too.

4/4/14

Code for a tmobile phone, so much cheaper than they were going to charge me which was crazy! The code was through in a few hours and worked nice, thanks.

4/1/14

The best unlock service I ever used. My code arrived within three hours and worked like a charm. My provider refused to unlock the phone, but who needs them when you have great companies like this unlocking at half the price. recommended and a great easy to use website.

3/25/14

I found this site searching for a code that actually worked, not an easy job for this cell it seemed. I had tried four different websites, none of which could actually unlock the phone or the codes they did send would not work. This code worked first time round without a hitch.

3/23/14

Excellent service. We received three codes and had to try each individually, but there was no need as the first code worked as soon as I entered it. The code took a little longer than expected but was well worth the wait considering the savings. Thanks guys, recommended to anyone.

3/20/14

This was a great find, I go through phones so fast and locked ones are so expensive. Pay these guys a few bucks and it's the same, no lock, any provider, good service from a real good business.

3/20/14

I have ordered unlock code for my samsung phone and they say its not possible. so i ask about refund. the tell refund is done within 10 business days. but I never received my refund back. I feel like scam my friend had same experience with them too. So please stay away from this website. they will never unlock your device and never give you your money back.

3/10/14

This worked so well and the service was perfect. Staff were polite and all emails were answered within a few hours (I needed some assisitance as I'm not tech savy). I would receommend this site to all needing to unlock their phones, perfect service.

3/1/14

I was expecting a long wait (estimated by the company at 2 days) - code came through under a day!
Also, code entered with success first time.
Extremely impressed, and happy to recommend without hesitation

2/25/14

This was fast and very professional. I will use this company again for my next phone. I use many phones for business travel and need a good company that is reliable and polite as this one was. Thank you

2/18/14

This was ridiculously easy and so inexpensive when unlocking my Nokia Lumia 610. My older sister had the phone as I was purchasing a new one and we thought it would be difficult and expensive to unlock it. But this couldn't be less true! Within four hours I received a code to my inbox and my phone was unlocked within seconds. Great service, I would recommend it to my friends without question.

2/17/14

They said they'd issue a refund after they couldn't unlock an iPhone. They said they could do it, but then couldn't. That was a fail. They gracefully offered a refund, but I had to hound them to get it. I'm not even sure if I got my refund b/c they gave it to me or b/c I initiated a customer dispute with my credit card. I would rather not deal with this company for an iPhone unlock. Due to my experience, I won't trust them with my upcoming Android unlock either.

2/9/14

Very helpful and was a quick process. I received the code within a couple hours and used it just fine! Very helpful staff as well and I recommend using this company! Customer service was amazing. The price was the best I found for the blackberry bold. They unlock all phones all at a great price and you will have your phone unlocked within a few hours

1/21/14

I have an old HT and was locked so I couldnt use a new sim, I took it to a store and they were going to charge 20 quid and take a week to unlock it. I found The Unlock Team and after entering my IMEI number found out that they could unlock my phone for half the price in less than a day.. After entering my details and paying, the code in less than ten minutes, how's that for service?The code worked first time. Superb service and I wholly recommend you to all my friends and family and colleagues.

The Best Unlock Phone Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber