US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

joanh4

Being a deal junky, I just had to buy another coupon from another one of these daily deal web sites. (in 52 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joef39
10/20/14

Hi,
Dont buy anything for Teambuy or any company that belongs to Couch Commerce Inc. I got scam twice and they give me a boggus excuse (sorry they wrote to me in French):

"Veuillez s’il vous plait prendre connaissance du fait qu’à partir de Vendredi 29 Aout, Couch Commerce Inc., la compagnie mère de TeamBuy.ca/Dealfind.com, a engagé une procédure judiciaire et financière de restructuration. Conformément aux règles et régulations gouvernant le processus de restructuration, nous ne pouvons honorer les Teambucks/Dealfind dollars émis ou proposes et ne pouvons procéder au remboursement ou au crédit d’achats....."

Tip for consumers: Deals from this company is very tempting..but dont waste your money!

tedt12
10/17/14

Teambuy is now n crowd I suggest you stay away from both
all orders not received from teambuy will not be honored by n crowd
so why would you trust n crowd it's a different name and that's it
if something goes wrong for n crowd they will leave you holding the bag

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site they can't be trusted

jazzd
9/26/14

DO NOT BUY FROM TEAMBUY THEY RIPPED ME OFF. TOOK MY TEAMBUCKS AND APPARANTLY WENT BANKRUPT, BUT GUESS WHAT, THE POP BACK UP AS "NCROWD" AND CONTINUE TO SELL LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. STAY CLEAR OF NCROWD OR RISK A REPEAT OF BEING RIPPED OFF.

Tip for consumers: STAY CLEAR OF TEAMBUY/DEALFIND (NOW NCROWD)

ieshal
9/24/14

I bought 3 x1 hour massages from teambuy only to be extremely embarrassed by the vendor telling oh team buy went bankrupt call your credit card company to charge back. (I paid via PayPal) they sold me these tickets on September 8th / 2014. That's 8 days AFTER the date in these bankruptcy letters they are sending out. ( I never got one) WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS CRIMINAL. They should not be allowed to scam customers or vendors. They still are advertising deals! I just hope I can get my money back from PayPal. Be very aware. On a side note I purchased deals before with no issue so I had faith.

Tip for consumers: RUN!

pamc10
9/23/14

company has gone bankrupt, but my credit card company has been real good. I bought the coupon in June and it was refused by the vendor today - very embarrassing. So i called up my credit card issuer and asked for a CHARGE BACK - and they happily reversed the charges for me.

sherryh16
9/23/14

I received this email from Teambuy. The vendor did not respond to me or satisfy my voucher. Teambuy offered to credit my account then the next day after I accepted the offer of credit they sent me this email.

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely,

Avital
Customer Experience
Dealfind.com | TeamBuy.ca

alphiet
9/18/14

These guys are now defunct, practically, but still have their site up and are sending out daily emails for deals they have no intention of fulfilling. Why the authorities have not forced them to stop defrauding the public, I have no idea. Someone needs to contact the police. The are laws against this type of thing! I ordered some Reebok workout shirts months ago. The site says it shipped in August, but nothing. When I contact them, only a generic email. The deal has since reappeared on their site, scamming more wouldbe customers into giving them money for items they don't have and can't deliver. How these peoplel live with themselves is beyond me.

neilc24
9/18/14

The first purchase that I made was delivered in great time and the product was good.
The next two purchases that I have made have not arrived and it has been over 60 days now. I caution everyone to look else where for the product as this company seems to just take your money and then send no product, scamming company in my opinion.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!!!!!!!

kellya28
9/17/14

Tan through bathing suits were padded cheap dollar store suits from china.. Total,scam, but teambuy would do nothing about it, even though I sent pictures of the fraying cheap non tan through suits, because I already got them
There must be something we can do about these issues
Can't be legal.....

Tip for consumers: Stay far far away from these sites

annas77
9/17/14

I too, have had a loss of $100+... as I have vouchers that I am not able to use because merchants are not honoring it. As a customer, I shouldn't have to bare the loss if a company is having financial issues... Isn't it in the end as a business you would be able to claim a loss through taxes or etc... Anyways... I will never ever use teambuy/deal again! and will also spread how awful they are so that others will not support such a company.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE TEAMBUY!

chrisa81
9/16/14

Teambuy and Dealfind are definitely going into bankruptcy by the looks of things and the people who will suffer are the merchants who are not going to get paid and the customers who signed up to receive Teambuy offers and now their contact info will be sold to the highest bidder. So, expect to be spammed a lot and your email to be filled with junk offers.

Here's something I found straight from Teambuy's privacy policy:
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganisation, stock sale or other change in control.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs...unless you like losing money.

kwokw
9/12/14

BEWARD! I am a regular merchant of TeamBuy. I've hosted more than 5 deals with them. The past year.3 of them have not been paid. I was sent the same email regarding payments not being paid out to merchants before August 29. They owe me a ton of money. I decided to investigate the company further and was pointed to a company called MNP. MNP told me this company filed for Corporate Insolvency. I'd just like to warn any new merchants who think they'll get paid and customers as well because this company may be going down soon. Here is the response I got from MNP (this was an automated message generated when contacting the email couchcommerce@mnp.ca):

On August 29, 2014, each of Couch Commerce Inc., Dealfind.com Inc., Menupalace.com Corporation and 8108773 Canada Inc. (the “Couch Group” or the “Companies”) filed a “Notice of Intention to Make A Proposal” (“NOI”) under the Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act.

Further to this filing, the Couch Group as part of its restructuring will be seeking Court approval of a sale of its assets and business to nCrowd Inc. (“nCrowd”) so that nCrowd can continue the Couch Group’s business. The decision to file the NOI was made to help ensure that the proposed sale to nCrowd can be completed in a manner that treats all of the Companies’ creditors in accordance with their respective rights.

The Couch Group will be keeping all its creditors up to date on the progress of the sale transaction. Once a Proposal is finalized each creditor will get an opportunity to vote on whether or not to accept that Proposal.

The NOI process is not the same as bankruptcy or receivership. As part of the NOI process, the Couch Group is being given an opportunity to restructure its business through the sale transaction with the objective of nCrowd returning to profitability.

The Couch Group has retained MNP Ltd to act as the trustee in these proceedings. As trustee we will not be involved in the day-to-day operation of the business. As these proceedings progress, additional publicly available information will be posted on our website www.mnpdebt.ca/couchcommerce

anonymousa20
9/11/14

As a merchant from teambuy/dealfind. This is what I have to say. The company has run my deal last January 2014 as per agreement my company should be paid a 1/4 of generated amount after a week and 1/2 after a month. I have waited for about almost two months to check in with them and was able to get paid for the 1st and 2nd instalment fees. Im supposed tp be paid for the other 1/4 of generated amount a month after the deal has expired so naturally as a kind merchant I waited. Get in touch with them end of Aug. I was directed to their online finance assistance. Wrote them a message no reply for two weeks. So I called my "account manager" just yesterday and left him an email Anthony Amankawa is his name and the name of the girl that called me is Karen Mohammed. Just this morning they said that the accounts of the company has been freeze and will not be able to pay us until further notice accounts before or on AUG 29, 2014. So I asked Anthony what does this mean as merchant. They said they may or may not be able to pay me. Please be aware of this DEALFIND and TEAMBUY customers.

alicec34
9/11/14

They are SCAM!!! I've bought a product from them but never get it! Emailed them to ask and got an extremely ridiculous reply

** We did not get a resolution from the merchant.

Please be advised that as of Friday, August 29, 2014, however, Couch Commerce Inc., the parent company of TeamBuy.ca/Dealfind.com, has entered into a legal & financial restructuring process. Pursuant to the rules and regulations governing the restructuring process, we cannot honor TeamBucks issued on or before August 29, 2014 and issue any refunds/credits related to purchases on or before August 29, 2014. So we cannot give a refund or credit for this purchase.

We appreciate your prior support and looking forward to continued support through this important process.**

Never use this company AGAIN!!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company

wengc
9/11/14

It sucks, a scam now you cannot call the customer service. How can i sue this company is there anybody who could help me to do the step? I've do move and its not a good joke getting our money and we didnt received any of the item.

wissamw
9/10/14

Tip for consumers: Please be aware, it seems Team buy is going bankrupted soon, they are fraudding merchants & customers. they stopped paying customers since early summer, a lot of sales done with them wont be honored by merchant anymore

daisyl6
9/9/14

Wake up people! Stop being scam by Dealfind/Teambuy. After wasting over 2 years of time dealing with this company, I finally give up my hope that one day I could get back what I paid for. 2 years ago I brought 2 vouchers for Car Detailing Service in Calgary. After many attempts trying to use my vouchers, I was not successful to book my appointment to get it. The Car detailing company keep telling me they cannot book me in due to the high volume of customers they are experiencing, and request that I call back later. Since my vouchers says it never expires, I was hoping that maybe if I call back later, I will be able to use it. So I keep trying every 3 months, until the last time I try, the company is no longer in business. I complaint to Dealfind that I paid Dealfind the money for the voucher, and since the company went out of business, I should get my money back. Dealfind said because the vouchers was passed 240 days, I cannot get refund or dealfind credit. This is totally a scam because I paid dealfind the money, and the vouchers that they issue say it never expire. Now they refuse to honor any kind of customer service towards their product. Ever since then, I stop buying any Dealfind vouchers, because I know they are a scam.

On Jan 2014, I found a good deal on Teambuy, without knowing this company is related to Dealfind. I got this House cleaning service vouchers, but again, the company is also over booked and get not book me in for the next six months. The company told me to call back later. Since I had the bad experience before, I quickly called Teambuy and try to get my refund. Since I was able to do it before the 240 days this time, I got a money credit. But now that I know they are related to Dealfind, I was so careful in choose what to buy. I try to buy vouchers that are with big company, so they don't go out of business.

About 1 month ago I found this deal for Junk removal service, so I used the money credit to just try to use up my money credit. I waited until the deal close so I can call to make the appointment, and the Junk Removal company say they do not do service in Calgary, only in other cities in Canada. WTF! Then why would Teambuy post an ad to sell this vouchers in Calgary? I immediately fail a complaint to Teambuy, and their responds is:

Dear Valued Customer, Please be advised that as of Friday, August 29, 2014, Couch Commerce Inc., the parent company of TeamBuy.ca/Dealfind.com, has entered into a legal & financial restructuring process. Pursuant to the rules and regulations governing the restructuring process, we cannot honor TeamBucks issued on or before August 29, 2014 and issue any refunds related to purchases on or before August 29, 2014. Please note the purpose of the restructuring is to provide the Companies with a more stable environment to continue operations and develop a plan that will allow us to continue in business. We appreciate your prior support and looking forward to continued support through this important process.

Sincerely, Kind regards,

Teambuy Customer Experience Team

so basically they once again sold product that they knowingly know customer would not be able to book for service, and refuse to honor the refund policy. I think it's amazing Dealfind/Teambuy are still in business. There's no question that that is unfounded and unethical business practice. There's a reason why so many people like me would spend our time writing complaints about Dealfind because of its subpar customer service, defective products, oversold services, missing deliveries and an inflexible refund policy. I have shop many things online using ebay, Groupon, priceline, and many others, and I never had issues with them. I don't know how many complaints need to be posted by their customer before Dealfind/Teambuy go out of business. I just hope enough people read this so they can stop throwing their money down the drain. I have lost over $200 and endless hours flighting with Dealfind/Teambuy, trying to get a responds, or an answer, but no luck.

Tip for consumers: Do not shop on Teambuy. It's a total scam.

dawns23
9/9/14

I ordered Reebok workout shirts in July. I waited until 2 weeks after the scheduled delivery date in August to contact Teambuy and was told there were problems with the supplier and they would have to refund my money. Then a few days later I got an email mentioning the restructuring and their inability to process refunds after August 29th. What a scam! They should not be allowed to continue to advertise their products.

teresae3
9/9/14

This site has made ordering on line something I will not do in the future. A week ago I was told I was getting a full refund for two items I paid for and did not receive. Over the weekend someone emailed me and said I will not be getting my money something to do with restructuring. NOT MY PROBLEM $#*!S. This the second time ordering from them and the first time I did not receive one item out of three. I AM OWED 39 DOLLARS AND THIS IS STEALING . I will tell everyone I know not to use this site my money is important to me and one item was a xmas gift thanks team buy for nothing $#*!S

NOTHING BUT THEIFS. SIGNED ONE PI
SSED OFF CUSTOMER TERESA

lisap66
9/9/14

Ordered boot trees and have received NOTHING. This is the worst online shopping site, their customer service is a blanket email statement saying they won't give refunds.
DO NOT EVER USE THIS SERVICE.

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE

shelleyl5
9/2/14

Ordered jewelry in July 2014 still have not received it, made several inquires, there
customer service is terrible, no refund, nothing, I wasted my money.

Tip for consumers: Do not use

amnaz
9/1/14

DONT buy anything from Team buy they are a ripoff
Bought some jewelry for my wife never get the purchase after 2 months and never got my money back after several attempts there customer service sucks

Tip for consumers: Please don't buy from teambuy

laureef
8/29/14

WARNING - TEAMBUY/DEALFIND SCAM ARTISTS.
I received a call directly from one of their suppliers asking if I had ever received their item. I stated NO - they were NOT surprised. The direct supplier then advised me that they had stopped shipping all ordered received from Teambuy/Dealfind over 5 months ago due to not being paid ..yet Teambuy still continues to list their product - take peoples money and never pays their suppliers. No wonder the vendors are NOT ACCEPTING our vouchers - they are not getting paid!!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER PURCHASE FROM TEAMBUY/DEALFIND!!!!!

bb65
8/21/14

Am a merchant and cannot get paid. I feel bad for the customers who bought because I cannot mail the product out if I am not going to get paid. Have sent many e-mails to which they do not respond. Worst company I have ever done business with....

catherinea4
8/19/14

I had some horrible experiences with Dealfind. The worst one, was when I bought several orders of Chinese Lanterns and they came from China and were ripped. I went thru the channels and filled out a report and was told someone would get back w/me in 2 days. It didn't happen I sent several reminders and finally someone emailed and asked for photos. I sent them within 24 hours. Even after I sent many follow up requests to get back in touch, months went buy and they never returned my emails and never resolved it. Teambuy bought Dealfind and I took it up w/teambuy and after talking to a supervisor they did resend them and they were fine. But recently I tried to use several vouchers I bought from them. They had 'no expiration date' on them. I called the restaurant several times since I bought them a couple years ago and they said not to worry there is no expiration date. So when I went in with my family today, the company said they have new management, so they won't honor them!? Teambuy said because I waited more than 240 days they won't do anything for me?! When I mentioned refunding part of it, out of good faith, or for customer retention, the customer service supervisor simply said coldly, " I know what card you're playing, and it won't work. Have a great day"! Unbelievably rude!! I will NEVER shop at DEALFIND OR TEAMBUY AGAIN. I've just lost $40 and I have other outstanding coupons w/no expiration date that they certainly won't help me with, if it's been over their magical 8 month period. I will probably lose close to $200 when all is said and done. DON'T buy anything from this company (Dealfind/Teambuy) ever...no matter how good the offer sounds! They don't care at all about customer relations. On the other hand, GROUPON has been fair and does guarantee customer satisfaction. Groupon is the only one that you should trust.

ms138
8/18/14

I am a merchant who has done deals with Groupon in the past. This company, "TeamBuy" is a total scam. They do not pay their merchants and their strategy is to delay, delay, delay until the customer or merchant gives up. Once they have your money, it is as good as gone. Somebody needs to start ligitation against these bafoons and shut them down. The owners are a bunch of cocaine snorting drug addicts. Their employees are a bunch of interns in a run down office. TeamBuy can go f$ck themselves!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. THEY ARE A SCAM!

scottp41
8/8/14

I've ordered a few things from teambuy. The first arrived in decent time. The second took some time and was cheap china crap. The third was two months late when I finally got a refund. And the fourth, which I ordered at the same time as the third is still MIA 5 months later. Stuart, the "customer service specialist" finally offered my teambuy credits after dozens of emails. I told him I didn't want credits, I wanted buy GD money. Now no one from teambuy will talk to me. DO NOT BUY, you'll get stung. Maybe not the first time, but eventually.

hemaa
8/7/14

Worst customer service experience in a long time. I am shocked at how much disregard they have shown a long time customer, and how they failed to honour their own return/credit policy, or even acknowledge some fault in the matter. They were not nice about the situation at all and treated me like another number. I'm very disappointed and will never again purchase a deal via TeamBuy and will tell my friends/family the same.

kavinm
8/7/14

I recently purchased a so called "Silk T- shirt" this is how they posted their ad.
$14 for a Women's Silk Flower Print Dress - Tax Included ($63 Value)Red.

When I opened a pack it was NYLON material not even closer to the silk. I tried contacting customer service with my query and in return I received 1 sentence email
"Hello,

As stated on the deal page, all orders are final sale."
This is what I received.
Initially, I did not get the item on time and when I received it was a piece of garbage. All the stitches were falling apart from the t-shirt seems like it was picked up from the garbage. I strongly advise you guys to stay away from this website. They are selling garbage they are ordering stuffs from China street market with low grade quality. These stuffs are not approved as per North American standard. TeamBuy should be banned from the online business. Hope this review creates a buyer alert.

blairb26
8/6/14

bought a coupon this winter for Ironhead golf course. Drove an hour to get there on August1 only to be told that they dont accept teambuy coupons. had to pay for golf out of my pocket. wrote teambuy the next day. they came back with "The vendor has not replied to our multiple inquiries.

We only have a period of seven days from when a feature ends where we are able to issue refunds. As per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you made this purchase, all buys are considered final. However, in this case, I can issue you a refund in the form of TeamBuy credits. Remember, these never expire and can be used towards any future purchase from the site.

Please let me know if you would like me to proceed."

so they are as bad as the vendor for not giving a $#*!, as apparently i would only get a refund if i found out the coupon was worthless in the middle of winter. hard to do at a golf course in Alberta. DONT DEAL WITH THESE GUYS!!!!

lindak40
8/1/14

I am having a huge problem booking with the company. I emailed them about one therapist and they said he was away for three weeks, and then I tried to book with him for the week he was scheduled to return. It took We Massage three weeks to email me back and tell me that the therapist was not responding to them. So now the one therapist in my area is not available and I have to drive at least 25 minutes across the city to get to another one. When I bought the deal I made sure I could go to the location because our house is not appropriate for someone to come to. So now I am waiting to hear from the merchant again hopefully before my ticket expires and Teambuy will not give me a refund despite this difficulty in booking.

jillianc1
7/29/14

On May 8th I bought a swim suit that I was super excited to have for the summer. After not receiving it for about a month, they said "it's on its way". So again I waited. After a few weeks and calling 5 times and talking to rude employees, I kept hearing its on its way. For the last call I was furious and demanded my money back and they said they can put my money that they took ( paid for shipping and all) back into my " teambuy account" like I am going to buy something else and have to go through the same issues! This is a scam and do not buy from this company! Look at all the bad reviews and they show they dont care about their customers

charlesr25
7/24/14

I can not go to the teambuy.ca website because it puts a downloader in front of the website. Teambuy.ca site downloads the CVS FST2012-1723 malicious JAVA-EXPLOITING virus plus automatic popups to JAVA free computers.

benj888
7/17/14

I bought a teambuy for a restaurant on May 9 - the teambuy expired June 12th. I went to the restaurant sometime on the week of May 25th. The restaurant apparently closed down - on May 7th - two days before I bought the teambuy!!! A week before I went to the restaurant (week of May 18th) I considered buying another one of these teambuys because I really enjoyed the restaurant, as I've been there many times. The deal was still there - still available at least TWO WEEKS after the restaurant had closed down. In other words, teambuy had this deal available WELL after the restaurant was closed down.

I emailed teambuy a message similar to the above, and all they told me was it was outside of their 7-day refund policy. You would think they would make an exception because THEY made the mistake of leaving a teambuy available for a restaurant that was already closed down, especially since I bought the teambuy after the May 7th shut down. Nope, teambuy didn't make an exception at all.

I emailed again stating that they should make an exception because they made an error. I waited two weeks with no reply even though their previous reply took less than 24 hours.

Again, I emailed 2 weeks later simply asking why they didn't reply to my previous email, and that I didn't appreciate being ignored. All they said was "please see the attached email." They attached their FIRST response, which just said they don't do refunds outside of the 7 day refund policy.

To summarize, teambuy made a mistake by leaving a deal available for a restaurant that was already closed down. They also ignored me and failed to own up their own mistakes. After two months of trying to get my money back, all I have are teambuy credits to show for it. After spending my credits I will NEVER deal with teambuy again. Groupon is so much better - better deals, and WAY better customer service.

yvonnej7
7/15/14

Purchased yoga pants........came from china.........fabric had very strong odor........and not at all like the photo that TeamBuy showed. Bought bamboo beach towels only to receive a couple of pieces of microfiber fabric certainly not large enough to be a beach towel. contacted company with no results. This outfit is a rip-off scam company. Save your money and shop elsewhere.

cookiee1
7/14/14

I purchased 2 towel wraps each $12 plus shipping of $8 each last June 4th. I received the items on the 10th of July from China. The toweling fabric is so flimsy and cheap and I can't figure out how to put it on even with the picture. It says it fits most. Most what??? What a rip off. Will never go on the site again.

kimh66
7/12/14

We purchased a getaway package for a night in a hotel and a theme park pass. It was only good for 2 months. 22 days later my husband suffered a detached retina and we had to cancel any plans of travelling anywhere. !
I contacted TeamBuy and asked for a refund and was told they could only give a refund within 15 days of purchase. Honestly, how were we to know that we would have a medical emergency and would be unable to use it?

BOOO to them for being so unsympathetic

joshs46
7/3/14

I bought a voucher that never expires but if the company goes out of business after 240 days, they take your money and don't give it back. not worth it.

Josh S

willied9
7/2/14

I ordered a swimsuit two months ago, still haven't received it. I contacted them thru e-mail they acted like they didn't have any record of my transaction but yet they called me by my first name. After going round and round they said they would contact the merchant, that was two weeks ago. They are not returning any of my messages now but they took my money.

dane148
6/30/14

Teambuy is a scam straight up. Ordered 2 pairs of shorts, got them 2 months later from china only they are about 5 sizes smaller than I ordered. And they are the cheapest quality conceivable. STAY AWAY! They will not refund or help you with correcting errors made, and visa won't accept disputes because Teambuy washes their hands clean of responsibility by acting as a middleman. DO NOT BUY FROM TEAMBUY!!!!

jeffg39
6/21/14

Bought a duct cleaning through TeamBuy. The cleaning company called and said they had to cancel the appointment because TeamBuy wasn't paying them or answering their calls; but the owner offered to honour the price of the deal if I wanted to go ahead with him directly. I did, in hopes I could straighten things out with TeamBuy in time for them to handle the payment. Well, TeamBuy gave me the runaround; so I ended up paying the duct cleaner directly (who was super professional and did a great job). Now TeamBuy won't refund my money because they "can make no exceptions" to their policy re no refunds after 7 days... as though I were the one who was backing out of the deal, not them! So buyer beware: TeamBuy doesn't stand behind their promises; and once they have your money, it's totally at their discretion whether you'll get what you paid for.

iolaz
6/20/14

Beware buying vouchers from Teambuy and Dealfinder, they do not give refunds or credits for purchases that were made over 240 days ago when merchants don't honor the valid vouchers.
I have 3 vouchers with no expiration date, got rejected the first time, said not usable in the weekend, contact teambuy/dealfinder to get the refund, they said keep trying! Tried few more times, merchant said the don't accept vouchers from teambuy/dealfinder! Tried to get refund/credit from teambuy/dealfinder, got ZERO since over 240 days old!!!!
Their policy doesn't protest their buyers, they shouldn't sell these kind of vouchers which have expiration day after 240 days of purchases, teambuy/dealfinder and merchants keep the money by not honoring the vouchers. Only winners is teambuy/dealfinder and the merchants.

donr18
6/18/14

The WORST customer experience i have ever received. These guys don't give a rats about getting you your product. They took my money and are not responsive for over a month and a half. If there was a 0 out of 5 they would definitely get that from us. Do not buy anything from them, scammers. And i will make sure everyone i know knows this about them. Groupon it is.

bitonkar
6/18/14

There is no zero rating option, so TeamBuy is getting the bottom rating.

Spa treatment purchased and the voucher was valid for 6 months. When spa was called, they did not have availability within a month and 'call next month'. After two times being taken for a fool TeamBuy was contacted but they insisted that I 'keep trying'. I kept trying and deal expired.

After reading the comments I guess a spa did not get paid and was buying time, Teambuy in the meantime took my money and possibly did not pay those guys.

Result? Obnoxious customer service. Nicole and Darrel are the 'bosses' and they do not report to anyone and while they feel ok that they stole $59 from me, when you ask them if they are thick this is a deadly sin. Well at least I know the answer to that question.

This is fraud. I've contacted The Star and BBB and the investigation will happen with both organization. I was told however 'off record' that TeamBuy is know for their fraudulent practices and that the rumour on the street is that they hire criminals and kids for their customer service and that the company will soon go under.

BEWARE

jenf3
6/17/14

This company is a fraud, they deal with inferior companies and when you are not happy with what the company is doing they will not refund your money...said its not refundable after 7 days and that is not written anywhere on the ticket! son they took my $49.00 and I got nothing for it because the company absolute dental hygiene wants me to sign doc saying they can give my information to who ever ask for it and I refuse to sign so she said she will not treat me if I don't sign. I was scared to let her touch my mouth when I saw the place, she told me I can get a refund and now teambuy tells me after 7 day no refund!! how can they in good conscience keep my money when I got no service for it ?

jennyh12
6/6/14

Wish there was a zero star option. I have never received such horrible customer service! Product months over due and teambuy won't provide a refund or credit or help in any way, This includes replying to emails. Just horrible, I have remaining tickets on my account that I also wanted refunded because I wanted to wash my hands of them and the customer "care" girl basically yelled over me. Worst Worst Worst;.

andreb9
5/22/14

Don't buy from this company because they will not refund you purchase if you have problem with the company that you bought it for! I bought some ticket for Quality Inn Orleans,ON and they won't accept them anymore because Teambuy didn't pay them.

reenas1
5/9/14

Both Teambuy and Dealfind are horrible companies. They don't even deserve 1 star. They WILL NOT refund your money or even credit your account of a voucher purchase if a vendor goes out of business before you can claim the voucher before the expiry date. Talk about an unethical company. How is it the customer's fault if a vendor they have affiliated with goes out of business?? What are we suppose to do with paid vouchers???? STAY AWAY! They claim they have their horrible refund policy on the vouchers but they are such liars. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

sams140
5/1/14

We are a merchant that has supplied Teambuy/Dealfind with goods for their customers and we have not been paid! It looks like they are about to go under since they are not paying us after repeated attempts to reach someone in their accounting department went unanswered or ignored.

We're out a lot of money since we've sent out the goods to their customers and are now in the midst of starting litigation against them.

If they're not paying merchants like us it sure doesn't bode well for customers like you guys that are buying items in the $20 - $50 range.

Buyer Beware with these guys.

gl1057
4/29/14

Very scandalous. Does not disclose that buying Whatabloom.com flower purchase has a $14.99 "service charge" so the purchase of $25 for $50 worth of flowers is NOT TRUE. So your deal is actually $44.99 for $50. What kind of great deal is this??
NO disclosure that the service charge is more than 50% of what you're paying on any of the details.
Bad customer service. Anant replies with short template answers with the reason "everyone pays a service charge".
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. Filed a BBB Canada complaint.

3 Photos for TeamBuy.ca