US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

donnam42

I will report her to the ACCC as I live in Australia so she/ he can't picket any more money from people. (in 113 reviews)

angelc1

My free reading kept saying my luck will change on the 27th of August this year. (in 48 reviews)

maiam2

I have received the same word for word message you got from tara medium in August. (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tn14
11/14/13

I hate I ever came in contact with Tara she has ruined my life. All. I ever wanted from life is happiness. It seem Tara tries to force you to do things in your life to cause trouble for yourself. As if she is controlling your life.

gailm25
11/11/13

I made the mistake of giving this site my email address. I received a standard 'reading', and have been getting countless marketing spam from them since. This is about marketing, pure and simple. There probably isn't even a medium called Tara.

michellej4
10/30/13

Tara medium is an automated robot sending emails. It is not an actual psychic. You need to find a real psychic to get real answers. I found a real psychic and healer at
They gave me all the psychic help I was looking for and you should try them instead. Thanks

davet26
10/24/13

This is my free reading - does it look familiar

ATTENTION: URGENT MESSAGE

Important and Confidential Revelations

Reserved exclusively for the personal use of: dave thawley

dave,

Your problem seemed to me to be so important that I spent more than 13 hours performing an in-depth study of your case, so that I could help you more quickly.

I am aware of your most important wish: Money

As surprising as this may seem, I have every reason to believe that it will come true sooner than you may think. I will tell you when and how this will happen.

You made an excellent decision asking me for help.

In fact, I see that in the coming weeks you should find a suitable solution for most of your problems. In just a moment I will reveal what I saw happening to you in detail.

That’s why it’s important for you to take note of the date written below in red:

November 22 2013!

Starting on that day, you are going to be at a
decisive turning point in your existence.

I can tell you that you are going to enter a lucky astral period very soon which should definitely be the most important of your entire life.

More precisely, I see 3 wonderful months that are going to transform your destiny. Followed by 3 more very good months that will have a lasting effect on your future, dave.

I also have some other news for you that is a little less positive. But you shouldn’t worry more than necessary about it.

Because even though something may happen that is not very good for you, I can still be there to help you.

I will show you how you can avoid events that could turn out to be negative for you. And in any case, I will tell you what to do so that the lucky period that is in store for you works out in your favor.

Above all I want you to know that, as my way of thanking you for the confidence you have shown in me, I made a commitment in my soul and in my conscience to do everything I could to help you, until the moment that your happiness is total and complete.

I have already done this for many people with problems as serious as yours, people who thought that nothing and no one could change their lives.

Today they are all overjoyed to realize just how much their financial and personal situations really have become totally transformed. And what I have done for others, I can also do for you.

Now I should tell you about some information that concerns you, and is of great importance for you today:

Your date of birth is: 30 September 1967.

That makes you a Libra.

Your astral chart is strongly influenced by Venus.

Based on these factors, I will now transmit my initial conclusions to you:

General Introduction

I feel very strongly that you can count on your personal magnetism to help you succeed in all your undertakings, from the most modest to the most audacious.

That’s right! A Lucky Star is protecting you, and that star is Venus. You have to always trust it, blindly, knowing that it will never abandon you.

But you also have to give it a helping hand from time to time.

Health

You have delicate health, but fairly exceptional abilities of resistance and recuperation: these are the qualities that characterize this aspect of your being.

It is certain that your birth sign makes you sensitive and emotional – I would even say hyper-sensitive and hyper-emotional – to the point where that could cause disturbances in your blood circulation.

Overly frequent discharges of adrenaline – frequent and tempestuous – could seriously affect your health. It would therefore be in your best interests to control your anger, and control YOURSELF!

As an initial precaution which is easy to put into practice:

Avoid noise, violent movements and language, and anger: that will save you from many small and not-so-small problems.

Love – Emotions

You love life, and you love love, both of which are perfectly normal! Love is indispensable to you, as are desire, attention, pleasure and affection.

You belong to that group of people who are sentimental about love, who are romantic and perhaps even passionate. Your problem is that while you are all for a successful marriage and living life as a happy couple, you are still attracted by adventure and may become engaged in multiple affairs, which could cause your partner and yourself some suffering.

Because when it comes to love your diplomacy, your ability to round off hard angles, your talent for communicating and for human contact, are all powerless to attenuate the blame and suffering you cause because of your cowardice in the face of complex feelings and situations.

Social Life

You have enough personality, charm and magnetism to rise above any kind of superior authority. Have faith in yourself, in your ideas and your projects. Persevere and hold your head high… until you can reach a suitable compromise, and your problems will be resolved without any major difficulties, even under the most delicate or hazardous circumstances.

As far as your actions are concerned, the only real struggle you have to deal with is to fight your own laziness, your tendency to let things be, which can lead to inaction.

Luck

Your golden number is 2, your lucky number par excellence. Use the number 2 as often as you can: for example, when you set up an important meeting, insist on the 2nd day of the month, or 2 o’clock in the afternoon; when you take a train, get in the 2nd car, etc.

To help your chances in love your most favorable number is 8.

And 19 is the symbol of success in all areas of your life: business, money, friendship, etc.

Use a combination of these three numbers as often as you can. Luck will do many things for you, and your intuition will do the rest.

Some final advice

A last word: the planet Venus rewards those who are able to overcome hardship. Success will be yours eventually. Don’t forget that!

It is clear that you have a huge potential, which you received at birth (a potential for luck and unexpected money) which is in total opposition to the difficult life you are leading, and the bad luck which is unjustly affecting you at the moment.

You should never have had to deal with the difficulties and serious problems (especially those concerning money) that seem to be ceaselessly plaguing you.
Here’s why:

Venus, along with the other planets that control your Destiny, have endowed you with tremendous Lucky Power.

This should have turned out to be very positive for you in terms of money, and the realization of what you really hold dear in life. But that has not been the case.

Of course you’ve had a few happy moments at certain times in your life. But you know that you have generally been lacking in luck in many important areas of your life. Isn’t that so?

You have had some periods of luck and happiness on your journey. But someone or something has been preventing you from taking advantage of that luck. It has passed you by each and every time.

There have also been large amounts of money that where within your grasp on many occasions, but once again an invisible hand seems to have prevented you from enjoying your potential profit.

As things stand now you take each day as it comes, without really knowing what will happen to you tomorrow.

Sometimes, because of a lack of self-confidence, you make decisions that eventually have serious consequences. You may be thinking that this is all your fault.

Well, that is not the case!

I have a strange feeling, as if some harmful influence was forcing you to make the wrong decisions, those that attract bad luck instead of good luck (especially as far as money is concerned).

Don’t say to yourself: "I’ve never been lucky... I just have too much bad luck... I’ll never get out of my present situation!”

Believe me, based on my experience I can confidently say that is not the case at all. On the contrary!

You have a right to happiness.

And you should know that there are no unlucky stars in your astral chart.

All you have to do is follow the Path to Luck and Happiness as indicated by your master planets, which will soon become active and influence your destiny.

In your case your dominant planet is: Venus. Along with your other important master planets, it has already presented you with numerous lucky occasions (notably for money), although you were not able to take advantage of them for an obvious reason which you know already.

This was not your fault. No one was there to help you understand the importance of these occasions, and tell you what to do.

It’s too bad we didn’t know each other sooner. I could have intervened and told you exactly what to do, and when.

I could have warned you about problems you might have avoided and, most importantly, I could have helped you take full advantage of the occasions for Luck and Money that should have been yours.

If I had done so your life would have been wonderful. You would not have experienced all the major problems you’ve been having until now.

But we mustn’t dwell on the past. The important thing now for you to be happy is to know that it isn’t too late to do something about it.

Starting today I pledge to do everything in my power (including putting in my time) to help you make your most heartfelt dreams come true.

I am convinced that your life can change over the coming weeks. I feel it in the deepest part of my being. You can trust me – I am very, very rarely wrong.

But you must be careful!

You can’t keep moving forward in the dark, without a helping hand to point out all the opportunities for Luck and Money that will be presented to you in the near future.

You should know that at your age of 46 years old, you still have the perspective of many years of happiness ahead of you. You can be absolutely certain of that.

But you have to know exactly when it will be important to seize the numerous occasions for Luck and Happiness that come your way.

That must be done at the moment they are presented to you. I’ll tell you all about it. I feel some very surprising things about you.

You have very strong intuiton, you’re sensitive, and you are very generous, but sometimes other people take advantage of you, without knowing that things aren’t going so well.

I see you as an anxious person, a little vulnerable, who doesn’t always know how to defend yourself against life’s injustices.

And while we’re on the subject,
I should tell you a secret that concerns you personally:

Do you know that you have a force inside you - Unlimited Inner Power – that you totally ignore and make no use of at all? I saw it clearly on a number of occasions.

And do you know why you ignore this force and make no use of it? Well, you may have already noticed how a lot of people think they’re better than others.

For you the exact opposite is true. You tend to see your weak points instead of your strong ones.

I’m pretty sure you’ve already asked yourself: “Why do some people have so much happiness and not me”?

You have to stop this kind of negative thinking. You have to accept that you have the right, as much right as anyone else, to the luck and money you’ve been deprived of until now. And for that to happen all you need to do is agree to accept some special help from me.

Here’s what I can do for you:

Firstly, it’s important for you to know that to help you it is not absolutely necessary for us to meet personally.

I have already helped hundreds of people who, like you, had serious problems with luck or money, and each and every time their most urgent problem disappeared, without my having to meet them face to face.

Because of what I felt about you (I always trust my first impressions) I know that you are very soon going to enter one of the most wonderful periods of your life.

This exceptional period should begin on November 22 2013. I don’t want to be more specific, because it could happen a few days before or a few days after November 22 2013.

It should last until February 20 2014, which means 3 full months of great good luck with money, followed by 3 very positive months in your personal life.

During that entire time I will be there, to point out all the opportunities for Luck and Money that you should take advantage of.

I will show you what to do to avoid problems that could arise for you (and how to turn them in your favor).

You must not ignore this period which could transform your entire destiny. All you have to do to profit 100% from the opportunities that arise at the start of this lucky period is act when I tell you to.

If you follow my advice, your situation should improve very rapidly after that.

As for the problem that you are most concerned with, I see a happy solution in your immediate future (much sooner than you may think).

The main reason:

In the coming weeks Venus, the master planet which has the most influence on you and on your future will, along with other very beneficial planets, exert an influence on your immediate destiny and make it very favorable for you. This convergence of luck will not happen again for a long time.

You have to understand that an amazing evolution will happen for you as far as luck and money are concerned.

I am deeply convinced that during this period of your life you will finally gain the right to enjoy your share of happiness and luck in all important areas: financial as well as emotional and familial.

You should know that there will be certain specific times when your chances for success will be multiplied 10, 20, and even 30 times, especially in games that involve money.

At the right time I will reveal these favorable periods, when your chances of winning an upcoming jackpot are multiplied 30 times!

I will give you all the specific dates when you should use this precious information to gain maximum financial profit.

But you have to be careful. There is an obstacle you have to avoid. You have to be very discreet about this.

A person who is envious of you may try to direct harmful unlucky vibrations at you (this could happen sooner than you think) to prevent you from getting a large amount of money.

If that turns out to be the case, I will tell you exactly what to do to protect yourself against the negative vibrations coming from that person.

I’ll also tell you what decisions you have to make (during the lucky periods that are coming your way) to ensure that your destiny advances firmly towards the realization of your imminent happiness.

I am this positive about your immediate future because I have the gift, proven many times over, of seeing things long before they happen.

I was challenged by those who didn’t believe in clairvoyance, and asked to take part in many para-psychological tests. The results of these tests were surprising, and indicated a very small margin of error of only 3%.

What does that mean? It means that I can see the future of someone accurately, 97% of the time. Few psychics can claim to do that.

Believe me, it’s absolutely essential for you to know what important events will happen for you in the coming months, and I’ll be happy to tell you about them.

Then you’ll be lucky enough to know for sure what good things you can expect in your immediate future.

Don’t think: “I don’t need to know. My future doesn’t look very bright right now, and I don’t know when or how things will ever work out.”

Obviously your future cannot be favorable if you don’t know what obstacles you are likely to encounter, even though it is possible to avoid them. Or when your chances for gaining money are best, and must absolutely be taken advantage of.

You now know that an exceptionally lucky period should begin for you and transform your life starting on November 22 2013.

You absolutely must take advantage of the fantastic opportunities for luck and money that will come your way in the next 3 months. Especially since they will be followed by another very positive 3 months for your personal life.

These 6 months of intense change will give your existence a whole new meaning. Especially if you know exactly what to do, and when and how to do it!

Here’s what I am offering to do for you:

The moment I receive your urgent request I will perform a Dated Astral Reading of Luck and Money for you personally, so that the next 6 months become the most important in your life.

What you discover in this detailed reading has nothing in common with anything you may have been told up to now about you and your future.

You will receive a document that is more complete and more detailed than anything any other psychic may have done for you before.

All I can say is that even though you may have financial problems right at this moment, your immediate future shows that money will probably no longer be a problem for you.

You will have as much as you need. In fact, an initial input of a large amount of money starting on November 22 2013 should transform your entire life.

This sudden and unexpected arrival of money is inscribed in your astral chart.

You may not know about it yet, but it is being prepared for you right now, and should happen in the next few weeks.

Your finances:

• I will tell you in detail exactly how you can receive a considerable number of large and unexpected inputs of money.
• Exactly when you will no longer have any money problems, and how much you can hope to receive in all.
• When it’s time to stop thinking about saving and making some important payments that you may not have expected, and what these expenses will be.
• How to manage your money with precision, so that you always have enough to last you the rest of your life.

As for luck, I will be able to reveal the hidden secrets of your destiny:

You may have noticed that, despite all your efforts until now, you have always been unlucky in most of the important areas in your life.

I can tell you that your problem of bad luck will soon come to an end.

The dominant position occupied by Venus, your master planet, in relation to the other planets, clearly shows that you are going to profit from an excellent configuration that is very favorable for luck.

• Starting on November 22 2013 you can expect the sudden and unexpected realization of your most important wish.
• I will tell you exactly on which days of the week your chances of winning will be at their maximum, and when to try your luck at which games so that your chances of winning big are multiplied 30 times.
• I will also tell you which moments are less favorable for you (there aren’t many but there will be some) so that you can avoid playing and not run the risk of losing your money.
• I will tell you which games you can play and which you should avoid.
• As far as your most important wish is concerned, you’ll know where, when and how your luck can be made to work most effectively, so that it becomes a reality.
• You’ll be in a position to know about all the opportunities that will be presented to you, and how to make them work to your advantage.
• I’ll tell you about the interesting encounters you will have, with whom and where, if they will be favorable for you, or if you should avoid them and why.

On an emotional level you’ll know in detail:

• If you are going to have an important meeting (friendship or personal), when, where and with whom.
• If the person you are thinking about has sincere feelings for you, and what to do to attract them and keep them close to you.
• If someone is growing distant from you, why, and what to do to make them come back quickly, and bring you all the happiness you hope for.

In your Dated Astral Reading of Luck and Money you’ll find details that only I can reveal to you, about your future and the important choices you will have to make concerning your personal and family life.

I will also tell you if you have to make any important decisions, which areas of your life they will affect, and what to do once your decision is made.

There are some important dates that you must not miss under any circumstances if you want all your projects to work out exactly as you hope.

I’ll also tell you about certain gifts that you have inside you, and help you make use of them to regain your self confidence in what I am sure will be a happier period of your life.

The happiness you have been waiting for so long is right there in front of you. Life will begin anew for you at the age of 46, even if, for the moment at least, you have doubts about yourself.

As you can see,
the most amazing period of luck and success you have ever experienced is about to start for you.

You must accept my help. Your life can change totally, and become much more lucky in all important areas.

With your Dated Astral Reading of Luck and Money all the cards will be in place so that your most cherished dream can come true very soon.

Bad luck only exists for those who accept it.

The fact of not knowing what to expect in the future inevitably causes problems of bad luck in the important areas of your life.

I have already saved many people who were in dire straits both financially and personally, thanks to an intervention on my part at the right moment.

Do you know what the right moments are? Maybe not, but I will reveal them to you, along with a lot of other essential information that will help you transform your life.

Based on my experience, I can say that it is often those who are in the most desperate of situations obtain the best and fastest results.

Your luck and your happiness are at your doorstep.

My advice will help you avoid mistakes and get the most out of your possibilities so that you can have a happy life.

What is going to happen in your astral chart over the coming weeks is very important for you.

If you agree, I will be able to help you by letting you know when to act to gain maximum profit from your luck, so that you can change your destiny completely.

Here’s an example that shows why you can be certain your Dated Astral Reading of Luck and Money is going to guide you towards Luck and the realization of everything you hoped for in life.

Imagine for a moment that you are in a long corridor with a series of doors on each side.

Behind some of these doors you will find luck and money waiting for you, people you love, and secrets that will bring you joy and happiness. By opening some of these doors your life can take an entirely new turn.

But you have to be careful, because while luck and money are hidden behind some doors, others lead to desolation, despair and solitude.

If it where up to you, which solution would you?

1. Choose a door at random, with all the risks that implies for your future happiness?

2. Know in advance which doors you should open, and which ones you should leave closed?

Of course, like any sensible person, you would choose solution number 2.

Now you can understand why some people have so many problems in life. They don’t know what their future holds, and they open the wrong doors at the wrong time.

In your case there are certain traps that you have to avoid at all cost. But there is also a wonderful period full of luck and money that you have to take full advantage of.

Do you know why many famous people on television, in politics and in business admit using astral predictions and astrology?

Because according to them it is that, aside from their talent, which helps them avoid failure and enjoy more success.

That’s also why some of them come to see me, and openly admit that I am one of the secrets of their success.

I could name names, but out of respect for their private and professional lives I prefer that they remain confidential.

A large study was conducted on thousands of people over a number of years by the editor of a magazine. The results showed that over 97% of people who had never won anything (or only very small amounts) started winning all at once, thanks to an astral reading they had done during a lucky period.

So you see, you can be certain that the Dated Astral Reading of Luck and Money you are going to receive will have a favorable influence on the important lucky period that will start for you on November 22 2013.

It will cover the next 6 months, which should turn out to be the most important of your life. It will contain all the important information you need, along with my personal advice.

In this Complete, Precise and Dated Reading you will discover (among other things):

• Exactly which Lucky periods you should take advantage of during your next 6 lucky months (these are the doors behind which you will find Money, Love and Luck).
• Which obstacles you absolutely have to avoid (the doors behind which you will find bad luck, problems and despair).
• Which periods are most favorable for you in the areas that interest you most, including Games, Love, Money and Family. And that’s not all…

I will also give you specific advice for each precise situation you encounter in your family, and in your relations with other people.

I will help you overcome your solitude, and I will also tell you how we can outsmart the envious person who may be preventing you from accessing the happiness you have every right to enjoy.

To be able to continue the work I have already started for you, I absolutely need to know certain things about you.

That’s why I would ask you to fill out this application: click here.

Rest assured that the application contains no indiscreet questions, and that it will remain strictly confidential between you and me.

Your happiness is near.

I tell you again, your happiness is much closer than you think. I can even feel it vibrating in the deepest part of myself (you can feel it too, can’t you?).

In just a few days the first beneficial events of your Fabulous Period of Luck will happen for you.

Your Dated Astral Reading of Luck and Money for the Next 6 Months will help you not repeat the mistakes you made in the past, mistakes that made you miss out on great opportunities to change your existence.

This reading will allow you to make the best of this fabulous 6 month period that is being presented to you.

All you have to do to finally access all the happiness you deserve is to complete the application and send it back to me today: Click here.

Do it right away. There’s no reason to wait another day.

You know you’ll never get another chance to discover so many amazing things about yourself and about your destiny.

You have to admit that it would be a great pity not to take advantage of all the luck that awaits you once again, simply because you didn’t act in time.

Very soon you can receive the most complete, detailed and precise astral reading of your entire life.

Very soon you’ll be able to see your luck start creating the first positive events in your life...

You’ll see your life changing just like you wanted it to, and everything I predicted for you coming true...

And then you’ll congratulate yourself for putting your trust in me.

I’m counting on you – your Happiness, and the happiness of all those you love, is now in your hands.

I’ll keep an eye on my e-mail starting today, while I wait for news from you so that I can come to your aid.

In all friendship I remain,

Your devoted friend,

TARA
Visionary Medium

IMPORTANT:
Along with your “Dated Astral Reading of Luck and Money” you’ll receive, as a free gift: "My Magic Wish-Fulfilling Pentacle".
This Pentacle seems to be impregnated with a mysterious secret that contains Powerful Astral Forces. It is reputed to trigger the rapid realization of your secret wishes. Many men and women who have had the privilege of owning a Magic Pentacle during a period of luck, have seen their secret wishes come true, often in less than 7 days. It is urgent that you use it as quickly as possible, so that you are prepared for the biggest change you have ever known in your life.

antoniab1
10/17/13

I too have fallen to this horrible scam. I paid $99 to have my Astral reading of luck and money which i paid for on my credit card. Now in order to activate this luck they have asked for $399. They call this the "Great telepathic ceremony for luck and money". After finding your site I called the bank and cancelled my credit card and my bank will be sending me a new credit card. I have lost the $99 but THANK YOU for your site as i could have lost a lot more money !!!!!!!

damegabbyc
10/13/13

I am Gabrielle Crofts from Perth Western Australia. I am not the TARA MEDIUM referred to on this site. This TARA MEDIUM referred to as a scammer comes from America and sends massive number of emails. I do not. Thanks Gabby Crofts

omarm25
9/28/13

She is a thief and layer!

I used two diff emails with two diff names and she wrote me the same sh*t! Not even a slightly different.

YES it is a SCAM!!

michaelp69
9/18/13

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but this is the way I feel....

If you buy from websites based in China a good rule of thumb is don't buy technology (phones, computers, cars etc...) and food (baby food, formula etc...).
If you buy anything at all... textiles and cheap plastic things like cd holders and make sure they aren't priced over $5. This goes for palm reading too.

PS. Don't order more than one item at a time that way your never out more than $5.

shaequannas
9/3/13

Just as I was about to pay for it. something told me to search for the reviews ! thanks a lot you guys! <3

slothg
8/26/13

indeed she was a fraud, and a scam artistes! got fool by her, and I left with my own self to blame. indeed, I was a fool to trust her (or the automated email-system). paid her, then my account went 'kaput' had to stop the debit card services, request for a new one.

melsak
8/5/13

I wanted to have my Astrology chart done, so I found Tara, after I got my supposed Chart, I kept getting emails telling me she has more information for me that she'd give me IF I paid more money.... well Im not stupid so I wrote her emails explaining I know she's full of it, and I will not give her another dime, she did reply to my emails saying she's sorry I feel that way and blah blah, then I get other emails saying "I've not heard from you" Oh really?? Umm YES you have, so I called her out on her scam. but I gotta tell ya a couple of things in my chart were true, but the majority of what she is, which Im guessing is not even a chick, its just a scam company in hong kong, its all nonsense, I opted the 3 payments, I've made 2 so far and will be going to my bank to stop the 3rd and make sure they cant get anymore of my money... I"ve got exciting news for you Tara.... Karma's a B*tch and you WILL get what you deserve!!!

jodieb18
7/31/13

Dear jodie,

A strange sign indicates that you are in for an incredible boost from destiny, here and now. And even more unusual is that it will happen for you 3 times in a row...
Click here

Your devoted friend,
Tara
Visionary Medium
Have not been sucked in but mine offered big money and blockages.
Surprise

kaylenef
7/15/13

She started her scams again. Telling me how my luck will change and im ganne win alota money soon. O and she dreamt about me winning this money. This lady needs to be put in jail!

cassandram5
7/7/13

This is my 4th attempt at writing a slanderous review so consider it done.

Tara Medium - TOTAL SCAM, DO NOT GO NEAR!!!!
Fleeced of $158.00Aud.
Total Fee was $400.00.
Had to cancel Debit card today to prevent further withdrawls.
Bank couldn't block the transactions.
Bugger!
Cassandra

patriciaa12
6/4/13

WOW I just read her email to me and it was soooo convincing!!! after I saw the amount I had to pay I was like WTF I don't have that money i'm a student.. I have only just finished replying back to her to see if I can pay bit by bit ? I then thought mmmm I should check her up and get more info.. OMG AND THEN I clicked on this website.. THANK GOD!!! after reading everybodies reviews I have unsubscribed her and I will carry on living my life the way I have been.. I guess the one thing everybody has got to remember is you make your own destiny's, your own decisions.. You CHOOSE what path it takes you wither it be right or wrong.. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.. and Gods always there to guide you it's up to you if you wanna listen or not.. Well thanks everybody for the reviews and i'm soooooo LUCKY I looked into it further.. Have a blessed day everybody.. xx

dianeb23
4/8/13

As I read most of all you reviews I was not pleased
I was sucked in no I am trying to ask for my refund
I believe in the higher power that's God Tara
Is there for your money when I said to her in my email
She got defensive and we got into a heated debate yes it her it a dollar sign
She has told me that I would receive a large sum of money that she saw in her dream and that I would be approached by a man and a woman was offered a check after winning the lottery of some sort that never happened I believe in Positivity but by the way Tara puts it she's very persistent after I just made a contribution to get work I recommend don't involve your self with her other wise it will be like pulling teeth to get reimbursed !! She is a scam !!! Everyone !!Last thought I wanted to mention to all of you I now had to go to my bank and put a stop payment in place and put unsubscribe from her services so I can't be any more naive

nicolem19
3/25/13

I tried the Tara website and low and behold my credit card was maliciously used toward other fraudulant scams. Yes...my bank acct.was used without my consent. It was a nightmare to fix. Stay away from Tara the fraud!!!

lynleyw
3/4/13

DO NOT REPLY OR GIVE THIS PERSON ANY INFORMATION. THE COMPANY BEHIND THIS FRAUD WILL INFILTRATE YOUR APPLE OSX COMPUTER DEFENSES WITH EMAILS FROM THEIR PARTNERS AND OBTAIN ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH KEYLOGGERS DROPPED ONTO YOUR APPLE OSX SYSTEM VIA EMAIL HTTP AND WEB PROXY. IF YOU DO ANSWER TO THIS EMAIL ANSWER FROM A PC AS THE CODE USED TO EXECUTE THE EXPOLOT TO UNSUBSCRIBE DOESNOT HARM THE WINDOWS OS IN ANYWAY. I SUSPECT THIS WAS DESIGNED TO EXPLOIT APPLE OSX SYSTEMS. STAY AWAY. AS SONN AS YOU GIVE ANY REPLY AT ALL YOU EWILL BE INUNDATED ALMOST DAILY WITH SPAM MAIL FROM "Tara-medium" exploit. NO JOKE see here .

lillier10
2/26/13

Tara medium is fake. The advice is just some automated system, and a a scam. I was looking for a psychic reading. It was the only thing that helped me to let go of my depression and anxiety. Now I feel more certain about my own power to create any future I want.

I strongly recommend you have a reading session at http://www.psychicclairvoyantreading.org/ - they have even gave me a free package of 29.99 credits. Also there is money back guarantee, so I was really relaxed when I signed up

emilyg11
2/25/13

I have just realised that i was scammed. Because Tara was sending me so many emails I decided to give it a try on the 16-Feb-2013. and since then I did not hear from Tara. I have just contacted my bank to cancel the payment (i'm lucky I was to pay for three months installment).

"Payment method : payment in 3 installments with no fees
Payment details: immediate debit of USD 19.67 followed by two installments of USD 19.67 which makes a total of USD 59"

denisev2
2/18/13

The site kept saying it was a woman who not only brainwashed me, but kept making promises that if I bought this certain things would happen. I really trusted in her. She mentally hurt me. And messed with my daily life. Not one thing I paid for came true. To the tune of over 650.00. Trust me don't go there

pattys6
2/10/13

This Tara promised a reading for $14.95, sent nothing then requested more money to expand her nothing reading. I have requested money back as she assured she would give and has given nothing back. She is a scam artist and never answers any e-mails. If there was a minus 0 star that is what she should get

debras18
1/24/13

Well I was looking up to see if this tara person was a scammer and just as I suspected she or it is.I would never send money to anything like those websites but some people do,I don't understand why.They must be really desperet people,or just crazy.well anyway just like I thought tara is a fraud,but it is nice to see it in writing.I also emailed her and told heri would never send her money,and just like everyone else she emailed me right back. Saying the exact same thing that this one guy said she said.so people please take our advice and don't get taken for a fool,nobody should be that desperate to send people their hard earned money,or money they don't really even have to blow like that.

larsl5
1/24/13

Well I got sucked in to, had to go see for myself I was curious and at the same time not in the best place mentally for various reasons. These people should be sued for what they do and and shut down asap. In a world where hope is hard to come by we need compassion not a bunch of dead head scammers playing with our emotions.
signed: never again!

ambera4
1/17/13

She is telling me that I am going to get a huge amount of money in the next 17 days that will help me get back on my feet, ok , that's fine. I have read in a newspaper horoscope that my finances will improve so that is not really impressive.

But she is also telling me scarry stuff, like there is a shadow hovering over me and someone has it in for me. I don't believe this. I say my prayers but this could be very frightening to someone who is more influential which she, obviously is hoping I am. She is offering a free reading which does'nt seem to be very dishonest. Rates as low as 3 payments of 4.97 a month have been offered to me in the past month. But I was not sure and I can't use my credit card because I'm maxed. So I wrote to her and explained that I couldn't use my credit card ( and wouldn't online anyway,) Could I send her a money order?

But she did not answer my question. Instead I get another offer saying that she did ANOTHER special reading just for me and she could hear me calling for help.
She doesn't seem to be out to rip people off for alot of money, at least not in my case, but to predict negative things that make the customer frightened enough to take her offer, is not right.

I don't understand why she would want to do this except that it makes her feel in control, she hopes make the customer feel helpless and feel that SHE is the only way they can get help.

On a prevous offer, she mentioned something about a magic square which I have never heard of in astrology. Maybe it's real, but she does use terms that I am not familiar with and you would think I would have heard of these things she speaks of if I am kind of into astrology or at least curious about it. She does use terms and speak of things I have never heard of and that makes me think she is just trying to string along some idiot.

benb43
1/4/13

i may have the same experience as the rest of the people who have expressed their views about tara but heres my experience so far i had joined up for a free reading with tara who had continuisly sent me emails for about two weeks saying that i was going to receive a small sum of money low and behold i did she said i would receive a sum of money for 100 dollars i did receive that money from whom i yet do not know also she said i would receive another sum of money much greater in less than 21 days i am a person who have visited mediums before and have had some great predictions come true i also believe that there are scam artists out there that will scam you every chance they get i have been scammed before and i am very cautious of these people i am a firm believer in fortune tellers to some degree but would also caution that mediums can really connect with some people but not all and would certainly caution you all to only invest in what you believe in to be true and what your experience has proven to be true further more i will update my experience as of the larger sum of money that i am to receive in the next two weeks and i will share it with you true or false predictions sometimes we have to make our own predictions believe in them and make them come true ourselves this is a free and accurate reading ben

larryb33
12/5/12

wow what a way to make money preying on the down trodden of the world. I actually read all the policies and general use terms on the site and used MY head and did not send any money a all. The site has protection FOR you if you read and use your head.

soniad2
11/21/12

i paid 60 pounds to her. ll have to wait 24h more to have a reason to complain but seeing so many people complaining...i think i did a mistake. is there someone who is happy with her service?

adriennen
11/13/12

To anyone here in need of an astrology chart I would happily send you one free I bought 1000 dollar software and would love to use it, it's accurate and the same they use charging you 40+ dollars for. Because I feel that it is accurate and I do believe reading the stars and planets is scientific not psychic or clairvoyant as someone who is a bit sensitive to outside energies these mass sights are wrong. Psychics use their gift to better people and only should be gifted what they feel you can afford because it is draining work but for these types to play with the higher powers like nothing it's going to really bite them back one day. Money that is dirty only makes your life filthy and ends up back where it belongs so to these greedy people like TARA headshot or a photo of some actress I think the people behind this organisation of corruption and selling fear is absolutely disgusting. Also yes I understand that some of us mistake what we need to hear and want to pay for at times but that is out of desperation and like anyone from inside trading or purse snatching and TARA@@ psychoke.the.life.from.innocent.people.com need to be aware what they take is not being handed by people aware of buyers remorse. You can't return false hope.

michelleb36
11/8/12

Received the same exact thing as everyone else stating that I have 30days and some unknown force was by me blocking my good fortune....I'm so happy I did not pay her or whatever you want to call the site any money...which I thought was strange asking for $79 for what...#a waist of space in my email#

christe19
10/30/12

I received a number of emails from Tara. I am almost fall into her scam but luckily I found this website before I send money. Thank guys for all the review.
it was great help.

sheenar
10/12/12

I was told my luck was going to change from bad to good on August 31st and it did! I was called in and told I got a job after I felt i did terribly on the interview considering I came in looking like a wreck. But none the less I love my new job. I would never pay for a reading though. Be careful with those readings. Don't listen to the ones that provide negative feedback. if you're really scared, just pray. A medium can't tell you what life withholds. Only God can! :)

claudias6
10/2/12

I stupidly signed up for this Tara medium rubbish in a moment of desperation. I was feeling lonely and then popped up an add on my computer "Feeling alone? Want to find love? Click here for your FREE reading from Tara medium" so I thought, why not, it wont hurt. Well could I have been any more wrong. No. First came e-mail after e-mail after e-mail, wanting my money, telling me that I owed her money when all I had done was subscribed, in the end I wrote back to her saying that I think she's a phony and that I will tell everyone I know not to trust her. She then e-mailed me back, saying that she just "had a vision" of my future saying that I was going to die in two weeks. I didn't think much of it until the Wednesday exactly 2 weeks after I received that e-mail. I was so scared that I stayed inside all day and didn't leave my room. I was fine and still am, and have now set up a filter in my email which moves every email from her straight to the trash as soon as it appears in my inbox. I advise anyone who has signed for this crap to do the same. All she does is try to scare people and try to take their money. Tara-medium is a scam and a phony, don't ever trust her.

tomb41
7/20/12

I can PROVE this site is a total scam .. http://www.bitsby.me/tara-scam.jpg why the fu*k would you want things to be "AGAINST" good things happening ??? !! Seems "she" dosen't know what she's talking about at all - no surprise.

melodyb
6/20/12

She'll almost have you believing that it isn't a form letter; her words are meant just for you. You break down, order the product, pay for it -- and then instead of getting what you paid for, she asks you to buy the same thing again. When you ask for what you already purchased, she says you're not a favored client, and everyone is asking her for something. So you write back and tell her she asked you, not the other way around. In response? She asks you to buy what you already paid for but didn't get from her yet. STAY AWAY!

danielg14
6/16/12

scamer
thief
avoid it it will bombard you with scam letters with your name on it.
they do not respond to remove from mailing list

How is it working ?
they set the business in HK cheating people and getting their money.
and it is legal to hares us via emails and phones.
is it how all the businesses of today's world working ?
what if hacker still some money from business - why this will be criminal and not a business like they do ?
scams and spams should be prosecuted.

ibethv
4/11/12

I havent sent a penny I googled it and found all these bad reviews so glad I didnt send nothing Im blocking her now.

rachelj1
4/10/12

it's so good to know other's experiences. i appreciate sites like this and hope this company will be investigated.

taras5
4/9/12

She just sent me an so called reading for my future and it said the same thing the previous post said.!!!!! Thank you so much for placing that post! Saved me the aggravation

louiseh3
2/28/12

i sent her 19pounds (GBP) for some horrible reading i have severe depression and really thought she could help me get better but instead she ripped me off now i have to find that money so the bank dont charge me

janiced3
2/25/12

I received a series of emails offering initially a free astrological reading. The astrological information was not correct and the emails told me that if I did not sign up I would continue to be plagued with bad luck. Essentially she told me that the occult was operating against me and if she did not clear this I would face great troubles.Of course she also promised to send me ways to make money on websites, through lotteries etc.

kayleyw
2/7/12

Just out of curiosity, who else was told that they have an ULTIMATE INNER POWER?

While it was a nice pick-me-up to hear encouraging words about myself, i was immediately concerned with the random areas of bolded font throughout the entire free reading. Being a graphic/web designer, usually that indicates areas where text is changed while the rest stays the same. Also, never trust anything that uses your name in the title line or in the content. That is an automatically generated text area that filters from the information you provided.

While i was gullible enough to believe the first portion of my free reading, i become ever more suspicious of being scammed when the last half of the message became more and more URGENT that i fill out an application. I knew before i ever clicked the link that it was going to charge me for something. My suspicions were confirmed when i clicked to the application page and it asked for $79 (which it made sure to tell me it was marked down from $139). That's when I googled Tara "Medium" and found sitejabber.com. I'm really glad I'm a paranoid because i really can't afford these "services" right now. It would've been a big sacrifice, and all of it would've been in vain...

Moral of the story is... If it's too good to be true, it is.

janiced2
1/27/12

I responded to Tara and she told me exactly the same as other internet psychics. She gave me absolutely no indication she had any real psychic ability. There are far too many scams like this....evil people preying on vulnerable people. I don't think anyone can stop them but I do believe in Karma and that they will pay for their spiritual crime.

sydneys2
1/25/12

It's a total RIPP OFF !!!!! She leads you on and at $149.00 a pop you could go broke getting involved with this woman!! DO NOT PAY THIS ONE!

janej11
1/23/12

Again like alot of others I have been bombarded with requests for money. I have suffered severe panic attacks over the last couple of years and stupidly sort advice from the internet. She sent my free reading and stated I was of delicate health my luck would change on 17/2/2012 etc. I am a sensible person and ignored the request for money but I really think something has to be done with the regards to the internet on scams. High street stores would not get away with this behaviour so why do internet sites allow it. I can honestly say although the internet has good points I think the majority is misleading and illegal. Does anyone know contacts for complaints etc because I feel people are damaging people and the ecomony due to fraudulent websites.
Fed Up
Jane

rusik
1/14/12

I wish I had read the reviews here before I got drawn into this scam. I don't think "Tara" is for real and i sincerely hope that others do not succumb to the inducements "she' offers in return for parting with their hard earned cash.

dionnes
12/15/11

Ive just recieved the same emails as some of the people leaving reviews on here recieved in 2009/2010! A total scam and digusting that its been going on so long, also this scam is yet another that is aimed at the vulnerable! Ive just had the worst year of my life wth my husband having a breakdown followed by myself and then my mother inlaw whom I was very close to died unexpectedly, I was looking for direction but this website had I been sucked in would only have been another load of bad luck to add to a long list! PLEASE AVOID and good luck with your lives. P.S if you want to unsubscribe don't reply to the emails they send automated responses if you send a new email to the same address you won't recieve a reply, I sent mine unsubscribing and telling them that bad calmer is on the way to them and if they wnt to know how to avoid it send me £200 and I'll perform some rituals and show them how lol ;)

ashleer
11/11/11

THANK GOD FOR LAZINESS! I was actually about to give this... Chinese man (this is not a woman. It's some dirty old man in Hong Kong) my money in $23 USD installments. I needed to enter my credit card information but I had to get my card out of my bag, which was all the way on the other side of the room. I thought, "Meh, I'll get it later." I never did get my card out of my bag, so the form was open the whole time. I got too lazy to fill out the rest and I just never sent them anything. My friend actually found this website without me knowing and told me that there were a lot of bad reviews and I'm glad she did. How can any human play with emotions like that? Seriously, there is a special place in hell for thieves like that. A thief stealing money is one thing, but using people during difficult times in their lives is UNFORGIVABLE.

My point? This is a big fat scam, and don't believe anything. But if something AMAZING happens like HE said on the said date of November 23, 2011 (at least they got the year correct... Dec 30, 1990? LOL) then I'll be damned! But do not trust this dirty old Hong Kong man posing as a pretty lady named Tara.

claudettes1
11/9/11

She is a con artist and its all computer generated nothing is true she sends the same things out all the time, what a whole lot of rubbish and she messes with your mind if you are depressed and in need don't be conned out of your money

lucasm
10/22/11

If you contract with this Tara person, no matter how much you spend for her help or assistance she promises you, the best you can ever expect to receive in return for your trust and faith in her is "automated computer generated responses" and/or verbatim, copy/paste "form letters" that don't apply to ANYTHING that you have contracted with her for. In every case,Tara's "automated responses" have been nothing more than "pass the buck" / "switch the blame" copied "form letters" that are truly nothing more than games of mental gymnastics, all of which have no reliable sustenance or truth to them whatsoever. In essence, she/they side-step any and all specific questions or concerns you wrote her about. You will NEVER get a "personally written" response from this person, it will only be "claimed to be" such, but in reality, it isn't!

Personally speaking, I now have very sincere doubts that this Tara-Medium person truly even exists? No matter what the truth of the matter is, it will become obvious to you if you contract with her that she absolutely does NOT possess any kind of special skills or super-natural powers to help you with anything. The only "real abilities" she does possess is the ability to convince people to send her money for her aleged "divine capabilities." She promises you that she truly can, and in fact WILL, make your dreams or wishes come true, but in truth and reality, she cannot, and in my opinion, would not, even if she actually could.

Bottom line here, whether you pay a lot for her sevices, or pay a little, no matter what the case, I think you are going to be hugely disappointed! Don't ever assume or expect that you will ever receive any "personally written" communication from this Tara-Medium person, as that just won't EVER happen! In my opinion, she displays all the signs of a cold-hearted reprobate, and when all is said and done, she/they will leave you in much worse dire straights than what you may have been experiencing before you contracted with her! As they say folks, "misery loves company" and if you contract with this person/entity, you can expect to get a huge dose of it!

For the most part, what people have been reporting here about this Tara person, (whether ficticious or real?) appears to be sadly true. I guess all we can hope for in a case like this is that people will google her name, and with that, find the many derogotory reports about her "before" sending her any of their money.

Personally speaking here, I really don't care about the money aspects of this, but what I DO care about is the bare-faced lies she is telling people to get it! What she does (or moreover, the lack of) after you contract with her causes WAY MORE harm than the loss of the money you send her! You may eventually get over the loss of money, but you may never get over the severe mental anguish she will leave you scared with with for a life time!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I unsubscribed by accident and now I want it back how?
7/18/13
toddl
A: tough one...credit card companies might have a difficult time with something like that ... how did you pay?
6/10/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for Tara-medium