US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

donnam42

I will report her to the ACCC as I live in Australia so she/ he can't picket any more money from people. (in 105 reviews)

angelc1

My free reading kept saying my luck will change on the 27th of August this year. (in 47 reviews)

maiam2

I have received the same word for word message you got from tara medium in August. (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cassandram5
7/7/13

This is my 4th attempt at writing a slanderous review so consider it done.

Tara Medium - TOTAL SCAM, DO NOT GO NEAR!!!!
Fleeced of $158.00Aud.
Total Fee was $400.00.
Had to cancel Debit card today to prevent further withdrawls.
Bank couldn't block the transactions.
Bugger!
Cassandra

patriciaa12
6/4/13

WOW I just read her email to me and it was soooo convincing!!! after I saw the amount I had to pay I was like WTF I don't have that money i'm a student.. I have only just finished replying back to her to see if I can pay bit by bit ? I then thought mmmm I should check her up and get more info.. OMG AND THEN I clicked on this website.. THANK GOD!!! after reading everybodies reviews I have unsubscribed her and I will carry on living my life the way I have been.. I guess the one thing everybody has got to remember is you make your own destiny's, your own decisions.. You CHOOSE what path it takes you wither it be right or wrong.. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.. and Gods always there to guide you it's up to you if you wanna listen or not.. Well thanks everybody for the reviews and i'm soooooo LUCKY I looked into it further.. Have a blessed day everybody.. xx

dianeb23
4/8/13

As I read most of all you reviews I was not pleased
I was sucked in no I am trying to ask for my refund
I believe in the higher power that's God Tara
Is there for your money when I said to her in my email
She got defensive and we got into a heated debate yes it her it a dollar sign
She has told me that I would receive a large sum of money that she saw in her dream and that I would be approached by a man and a woman was offered a check after winning the lottery of some sort that never happened I believe in Positivity but by the way Tara puts it she's very persistent after I just made a contribution to get work I recommend don't involve your self with her other wise it will be like pulling teeth to get reimbursed !! She is a scam !!! Everyone !!Last thought I wanted to mention to all of you I now had to go to my bank and put a stop payment in place and put unsubscribe from her services so I can't be any more naive

nicolem19
3/25/13

I tried the Tara website and low and behold my credit card was maliciously used toward other fraudulant scams. Yes...my bank acct.was used without my consent. It was a nightmare to fix. Stay away from Tara the fraud!!!

lynleyw
3/4/13

DO NOT REPLY OR GIVE THIS PERSON ANY INFORMATION. THE COMPANY BEHIND THIS FRAUD WILL INFILTRATE YOUR APPLE OSX COMPUTER DEFENSES WITH EMAILS FROM THEIR PARTNERS AND OBTAIN ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH KEYLOGGERS DROPPED ONTO YOUR APPLE OSX SYSTEM VIA EMAIL HTTP AND WEB PROXY. IF YOU DO ANSWER TO THIS EMAIL ANSWER FROM A PC AS THE CODE USED TO EXECUTE THE EXPOLOT TO UNSUBSCRIBE DOESNOT HARM THE WINDOWS OS IN ANYWAY. I SUSPECT THIS WAS DESIGNED TO EXPLOIT APPLE OSX SYSTEMS. STAY AWAY. AS SONN AS YOU GIVE ANY REPLY AT ALL YOU EWILL BE INUNDATED ALMOST DAILY WITH SPAM MAIL FROM "Tara-medium" exploit. NO JOKE see here .

lillier10
2/26/13

Tara medium is fake. The advice is just some automated system, and a a scam. I was looking for a psychic reading. It was the only thing that helped me to let go of my depression and anxiety. Now I feel more certain about my own power to create any future I want.

I strongly recommend you have a reading session at http://www.psychicclairvoyantreading.org/ - they have even gave me a free package of 29.99 credits. Also there is money back guarantee, so I was really relaxed when I signed up

emilyg11
2/25/13

I have just realised that i was scammed. Because Tara was sending me so many emails I decided to give it a try on the 16-Feb-2013. and since then I did not hear from Tara. I have just contacted my bank to cancel the payment (i'm lucky I was to pay for three months installment).

"Payment method : payment in 3 installments with no fees
Payment details: immediate debit of USD 19.67 followed by two installments of USD 19.67 which makes a total of USD 59"

denisev2
2/18/13

The site kept saying it was a woman who not only brainwashed me, but kept making promises that if I bought this certain things would happen. I really trusted in her. She mentally hurt me. And messed with my daily life. Not one thing I paid for came true. To the tune of over 650.00. Trust me don't go there

pattys6
2/10/13

This Tara promised a reading for $14.95, sent nothing then requested more money to expand her nothing reading. I have requested money back as she assured she would give and has given nothing back. She is a scam artist and never answers any e-mails. If there was a minus 0 star that is what she should get

debras18
1/24/13

Well I was looking up to see if this tara person was a scammer and just as I suspected she or it is.I would never send money to anything like those websites but some people do,I don't understand why.They must be really desperet people,or just crazy.well anyway just like I thought tara is a fraud,but it is nice to see it in writing.I also emailed her and told heri would never send her money,and just like everyone else she emailed me right back. Saying the exact same thing that this one guy said she said.so people please take our advice and don't get taken for a fool,nobody should be that desperate to send people their hard earned money,or money they don't really even have to blow like that.

larsl5
1/24/13

Well I got sucked in to, had to go see for myself I was curious and at the same time not in the best place mentally for various reasons. These people should be sued for what they do and and shut down asap. In a world where hope is hard to come by we need compassion not a bunch of dead head scammers playing with our emotions.
signed: never again!

ambera4
1/17/13

She is telling me that I am going to get a huge amount of money in the next 17 days that will help me get back on my feet, ok , that's fine. I have read in a newspaper horoscope that my finances will improve so that is not really impressive.

But she is also telling me scarry stuff, like there is a shadow hovering over me and someone has it in for me. I don't believe this. I say my prayers but this could be very frightening to someone who is more influential which she, obviously is hoping I am. She is offering a free reading which does'nt seem to be very dishonest. Rates as low as 3 payments of 4.97 a month have been offered to me in the past month. But I was not sure and I can't use my credit card because I'm maxed. So I wrote to her and explained that I couldn't use my credit card ( and wouldn't online anyway,) Could I send her a money order?

But she did not answer my question. Instead I get another offer saying that she did ANOTHER special reading just for me and she could hear me calling for help.
She doesn't seem to be out to rip people off for alot of money, at least not in my case, but to predict negative things that make the customer frightened enough to take her offer, is not right.

I don't understand why she would want to do this except that it makes her feel in control, she hopes make the customer feel helpless and feel that SHE is the only way they can get help.

On a prevous offer, she mentioned something about a magic square which I have never heard of in astrology. Maybe it's real, but she does use terms that I am not familiar with and you would think I would have heard of these things she speaks of if I am kind of into astrology or at least curious about it. She does use terms and speak of things I have never heard of and that makes me think she is just trying to string along some idiot.

benb43
1/4/13

i may have the same experience as the rest of the people who have expressed their views about tara but heres my experience so far i had joined up for a free reading with tara who had continuisly sent me emails for about two weeks saying that i was going to receive a small sum of money low and behold i did she said i would receive a sum of money for 100 dollars i did receive that money from whom i yet do not know also she said i would receive another sum of money much greater in less than 21 days i am a person who have visited mediums before and have had some great predictions come true i also believe that there are scam artists out there that will scam you every chance they get i have been scammed before and i am very cautious of these people i am a firm believer in fortune tellers to some degree but would also caution that mediums can really connect with some people but not all and would certainly caution you all to only invest in what you believe in to be true and what your experience has proven to be true further more i will update my experience as of the larger sum of money that i am to receive in the next two weeks and i will share it with you true or false predictions sometimes we have to make our own predictions believe in them and make them come true ourselves this is a free and accurate reading ben

larryb33
12/5/12

wow what a way to make money preying on the down trodden of the world. I actually read all the policies and general use terms on the site and used MY head and did not send any money a all. The site has protection FOR you if you read and use your head.

soniad2
11/21/12

i paid 60 pounds to her. ll have to wait 24h more to have a reason to complain but seeing so many people complaining...i think i did a mistake. is there someone who is happy with her service?

adriennen
11/13/12

To anyone here in need of an astrology chart I would happily send you one free I bought 1000 dollar software and would love to use it, it's accurate and the same they use charging you 40+ dollars for. Because I feel that it is accurate and I do believe reading the stars and planets is scientific not psychic or clairvoyant as someone who is a bit sensitive to outside energies these mass sights are wrong. Psychics use their gift to better people and only should be gifted what they feel you can afford because it is draining work but for these types to play with the higher powers like nothing it's going to really bite them back one day. Money that is dirty only makes your life filthy and ends up back where it belongs so to these greedy people like TARA headshot or a photo of some actress I think the people behind this organisation of corruption and selling fear is absolutely disgusting. Also yes I understand that some of us mistake what we need to hear and want to pay for at times but that is out of desperation and like anyone from inside trading or purse snatching and TARA@@ psychoke.the.life.from.innocent.people.com need to be aware what they take is not being handed by people aware of buyers remorse. You can't return false hope.

michelleb36
11/8/12

Received the same exact thing as everyone else stating that I have 30days and some unknown force was by me blocking my good fortune....I'm so happy I did not pay her or whatever you want to call the site any money...which I thought was strange asking for $79 for what...#a waist of space in my email#

christe19
10/30/12

I received a number of emails from Tara. I am almost fall into her scam but luckily I found this website before I send money. Thank guys for all the review.
it was great help.

sheenar
10/12/12

I was told my luck was going to change from bad to good on August 31st and it did! I was called in and told I got a job after I felt i did terribly on the interview considering I came in looking like a wreck. But none the less I love my new job. I would never pay for a reading though. Be careful with those readings. Don't listen to the ones that provide negative feedback. if you're really scared, just pray. A medium can't tell you what life withholds. Only God can! :)

claudias6
10/2/12

I stupidly signed up for this Tara medium rubbish in a moment of desperation. I was feeling lonely and then popped up an add on my computer "Feeling alone? Want to find love? Click here for your FREE reading from Tara medium" so I thought, why not, it wont hurt. Well could I have been any more wrong. No. First came e-mail after e-mail after e-mail, wanting my money, telling me that I owed her money when all I had done was subscribed, in the end I wrote back to her saying that I think she's a phony and that I will tell everyone I know not to trust her. She then e-mailed me back, saying that she just "had a vision" of my future saying that I was going to die in two weeks. I didn't think much of it until the Wednesday exactly 2 weeks after I received that e-mail. I was so scared that I stayed inside all day and didn't leave my room. I was fine and still am, and have now set up a filter in my email which moves every email from her straight to the trash as soon as it appears in my inbox. I advise anyone who has signed for this crap to do the same. All she does is try to scare people and try to take their money. Tara-medium is a scam and a phony, don't ever trust her.

tomb41
7/20/12

I can PROVE this site is a total scam .. http://www.bitsby.me/tara-scam.jpg why the fu*k would you want things to be "AGAINST" good things happening ??? !! Seems "she" dosen't know what she's talking about at all - no surprise.

melodyb
6/20/12

She'll almost have you believing that it isn't a form letter; her words are meant just for you. You break down, order the product, pay for it -- and then instead of getting what you paid for, she asks you to buy the same thing again. When you ask for what you already purchased, she says you're not a favored client, and everyone is asking her for something. So you write back and tell her she asked you, not the other way around. In response? She asks you to buy what you already paid for but didn't get from her yet. STAY AWAY!

danielg14
6/16/12

scamer
thief
avoid it it will bombard you with scam letters with your name on it.
they do not respond to remove from mailing list

How is it working ?
they set the business in HK cheating people and getting their money.
and it is legal to hares us via emails and phones.
is it how all the businesses of today's world working ?
what if hacker still some money from business - why this will be criminal and not a business like they do ?
scams and spams should be prosecuted.

ibethv
4/11/12

I havent sent a penny I googled it and found all these bad reviews so glad I didnt send nothing Im blocking her now.

rachelj1
4/10/12

it's so good to know other's experiences. i appreciate sites like this and hope this company will be investigated.

taras5
4/9/12

She just sent me an so called reading for my future and it said the same thing the previous post said.!!!!! Thank you so much for placing that post! Saved me the aggravation

louiseh3
2/28/12

i sent her 19pounds (GBP) for some horrible reading i have severe depression and really thought she could help me get better but instead she ripped me off now i have to find that money so the bank dont charge me

janiced3
2/25/12

I received a series of emails offering initially a free astrological reading. The astrological information was not correct and the emails told me that if I did not sign up I would continue to be plagued with bad luck. Essentially she told me that the occult was operating against me and if she did not clear this I would face great troubles.Of course she also promised to send me ways to make money on websites, through lotteries etc.

kayleyw
2/7/12

Just out of curiosity, who else was told that they have an ULTIMATE INNER POWER?

While it was a nice pick-me-up to hear encouraging words about myself, i was immediately concerned with the random areas of bolded font throughout the entire free reading. Being a graphic/web designer, usually that indicates areas where text is changed while the rest stays the same. Also, never trust anything that uses your name in the title line or in the content. That is an automatically generated text area that filters from the information you provided.

While i was gullible enough to believe the first portion of my free reading, i become ever more suspicious of being scammed when the last half of the message became more and more URGENT that i fill out an application. I knew before i ever clicked the link that it was going to charge me for something. My suspicions were confirmed when i clicked to the application page and it asked for $79 (which it made sure to tell me it was marked down from $139). That's when I googled Tara "Medium" and found sitejabber.com. I'm really glad I'm a paranoid because i really can't afford these "services" right now. It would've been a big sacrifice, and all of it would've been in vain...

Moral of the story is... If it's too good to be true, it is.

janiced2
1/27/12

I responded to Tara and she told me exactly the same as other internet psychics. She gave me absolutely no indication she had any real psychic ability. There are far too many scams like this....evil people preying on vulnerable people. I don't think anyone can stop them but I do believe in Karma and that they will pay for their spiritual crime.

sydneys2
1/25/12

It's a total RIPP OFF !!!!! She leads you on and at $149.00 a pop you could go broke getting involved with this woman!! DO NOT PAY THIS ONE!

janej11
1/23/12

Again like alot of others I have been bombarded with requests for money. I have suffered severe panic attacks over the last couple of years and stupidly sort advice from the internet. She sent my free reading and stated I was of delicate health my luck would change on 17/2/2012 etc. I am a sensible person and ignored the request for money but I really think something has to be done with the regards to the internet on scams. High street stores would not get away with this behaviour so why do internet sites allow it. I can honestly say although the internet has good points I think the majority is misleading and illegal. Does anyone know contacts for complaints etc because I feel people are damaging people and the ecomony due to fraudulent websites.
Fed Up
Jane

rusik
1/14/12

I wish I had read the reviews here before I got drawn into this scam. I don't think "Tara" is for real and i sincerely hope that others do not succumb to the inducements "she' offers in return for parting with their hard earned cash.

dionnes
12/15/11

Ive just recieved the same emails as some of the people leaving reviews on here recieved in 2009/2010! A total scam and digusting that its been going on so long, also this scam is yet another that is aimed at the vulnerable! Ive just had the worst year of my life wth my husband having a breakdown followed by myself and then my mother inlaw whom I was very close to died unexpectedly, I was looking for direction but this website had I been sucked in would only have been another load of bad luck to add to a long list! PLEASE AVOID and good luck with your lives. P.S if you want to unsubscribe don't reply to the emails they send automated responses if you send a new email to the same address you won't recieve a reply, I sent mine unsubscribing and telling them that bad calmer is on the way to them and if they wnt to know how to avoid it send me £200 and I'll perform some rituals and show them how lol ;)

ashleer
11/11/11

THANK GOD FOR LAZINESS! I was actually about to give this... Chinese man (this is not a woman. It's some dirty old man in Hong Kong) my money in $23 USD installments. I needed to enter my credit card information but I had to get my card out of my bag, which was all the way on the other side of the room. I thought, "Meh, I'll get it later." I never did get my card out of my bag, so the form was open the whole time. I got too lazy to fill out the rest and I just never sent them anything. My friend actually found this website without me knowing and told me that there were a lot of bad reviews and I'm glad she did. How can any human play with emotions like that? Seriously, there is a special place in hell for thieves like that. A thief stealing money is one thing, but using people during difficult times in their lives is UNFORGIVABLE.

My point? This is a big fat scam, and don't believe anything. But if something AMAZING happens like HE said on the said date of November 23, 2011 (at least they got the year correct... Dec 30, 1990? LOL) then I'll be damned! But do not trust this dirty old Hong Kong man posing as a pretty lady named Tara.

claudettes1
11/9/11

She is a con artist and its all computer generated nothing is true she sends the same things out all the time, what a whole lot of rubbish and she messes with your mind if you are depressed and in need don't be conned out of your money

lucasm
10/22/11

If you contract with this Tara person, no matter how much you spend for her help or assistance she promises you, the best you can ever expect to receive in return for your trust and faith in her is "automated computer generated responses" and/or verbatim, copy/paste "form letters" that don't apply to ANYTHING that you have contracted with her for. In every case,Tara's "automated responses" have been nothing more than "pass the buck" / "switch the blame" copied "form letters" that are truly nothing more than games of mental gymnastics, all of which have no reliable sustenance or truth to them whatsoever. In essence, she/they side-step any and all specific questions or concerns you wrote her about. You will NEVER get a "personally written" response from this person, it will only be "claimed to be" such, but in reality, it isn't!

Personally speaking, I now have very sincere doubts that this Tara-Medium person truly even exists? No matter what the truth of the matter is, it will become obvious to you if you contract with her that she absolutely does NOT possess any kind of special skills or super-natural powers to help you with anything. The only "real abilities" she does possess is the ability to convince people to send her money for her aleged "divine capabilities." She promises you that she truly can, and in fact WILL, make your dreams or wishes come true, but in truth and reality, she cannot, and in my opinion, would not, even if she actually could.

Bottom line here, whether you pay a lot for her sevices, or pay a little, no matter what the case, I think you are going to be hugely disappointed! Don't ever assume or expect that you will ever receive any "personally written" communication from this Tara-Medium person, as that just won't EVER happen! In my opinion, she displays all the signs of a cold-hearted reprobate, and when all is said and done, she/they will leave you in much worse dire straights than what you may have been experiencing before you contracted with her! As they say folks, "misery loves company" and if you contract with this person/entity, you can expect to get a huge dose of it!

For the most part, what people have been reporting here about this Tara person, (whether ficticious or real?) appears to be sadly true. I guess all we can hope for in a case like this is that people will google her name, and with that, find the many derogotory reports about her "before" sending her any of their money.

Personally speaking here, I really don't care about the money aspects of this, but what I DO care about is the bare-faced lies she is telling people to get it! What she does (or moreover, the lack of) after you contract with her causes WAY MORE harm than the loss of the money you send her! You may eventually get over the loss of money, but you may never get over the severe mental anguish she will leave you scared with with for a life time!

karrollp
9/26/11

Do not trust this sight. they owe me $16.33. i know that isnt alot but the fact is i was scammed!!! this is wat she kept emailing me and i ended up giving in.

Dear Karroll Pere,

It's certain, and you'll find all the proof you need
in this e-mail:
«2 amazing events (one financial, the other personal) should happen for you before 2011-10-11»
Dear Karroll Pere, this message is urgent for you.
I know that you are at an important turning point in your life, and I wanted to offer you a GIFT for the period that seems to herald one of the best times of your life.
I performed a free reading of your immediate future, and in the next few minutes you may discover some things that really surprise you.
I can tell you right away that the visions that were revealed to me showed that you have been bothered by a number of serious problems in your life for some time now.
But even though you've had serious problems in the past, indications are that a turnaround in your personal situation should happen for you faster than you think.
The 2 visionary flashes I had about you are sure signs that 2 wonderful events should happen very soon:
* My first flash showed that before 2011-10-02, a large amount of cash should be deposited in your bank account. I can't say for the moment if you won playing some game of chance, or how much it was. The only thing I do know is that this money is important to you, and will help you resolve your financial problems.
* My second flash showed that before 2011-10-11, an improvement in your personal and emotional situation will become possible, and allow you to experience many moments of happiness and serenity.
It is clear that someone very important will enter your life, and help you mould your destiny in a more positive way.
These 2 visionary flashes – so important for your future, Karroll, should happen for you very very soon.
It's important to act quickly if you really want to take advantage of this helping hand from destiny. I'll be talking more about it in a minute.
You should know that the flashes I had about you showed that your present life is not at all the one you should be living.
According to what I felt, the main cause of your increasing difficulties could be linked to a negative influence in your immediate environment. This harmful influence is blocking you.
That explains why you missed out on so many occasions these last few months, that could have helped you resolve your problems. It is clear that your life would have taken a whole new direction.
But it's useless to keep thinking about those lucky opportunities you missed in the past. Let's talk about what your immediate future holds in store for you.
I saw 2 really wonderful things happening for you very soon.
Your potential for luck in the next 6 months, will be at its maximum. Indications are that things will work out well for you (especially on a financial and personal level).
Why am I so sure? There are 2 reasons:
Reason N° 1 – The 2 visionary flashes I had about you indicate that the fortunate events inscribed in your immediate future will be excellent for you.
Reason N° 2 – There's also the helping hand of destiny, linked to an exceptional astral configuration inscribed in your astral chart.
DESTINY'S HELPING HAND:
The course of your existence will be influenced by a number that is unlike any other: the number 7. Initiation tradition has always given the number 7 an almost magical power to attract luck.
Any initiate worth the name also knows that when the number 7 appears 3 times in a row in someone's life, it's a sign that great events are scheduled to happen, if that person can take advantage of them.
That's what has happened for you, Karroll:

First "7": You should benefit from an unexpected input of money before 2011-10-02. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" - 2011-10-02 = 0+2+1+0+2+0+1+1 = 7 = 7+= 7
Second "7": An improvement in your personal situation should bring a happy result before 2011-10-11. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" - 2011-10-11 = 1+1+1+0+2+0+1+1 = 7 = 7+= 7
Third "7": The 2 visionary flashes I had about your immediate future occurred on 2011-08-13. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" – 2011-08-13 = 1+3+0+8+2+0+1+1 = 16 = 1+6= 7

Destiny has marked your life path with three "7s". This is a rare opportunity, and there will be others.
If you know how to read these amazing signs sent to you by destiny, then you can see that your happiness should start now, and continue for at least 7 years.
It's important for you to be able to recognize these signs at the precise moment they appear in your astral chart. Thanks to my experience, I'll be able to help you.
I will reveal hidden signs that will help you materialize the wonderful events that are in store for you soon.
I will use all my powers of divination and all my psychic strength to give you:
* Total assurance that you will become a Winner
* Positive energy that can protect you
* The magnetic power to attract luck
I will also give you answers to the important questions you have about your future, and especially about the next 6 months.
Destiny seems to have arranged things so that luck and happiness finally shine down on your life.
I am convinced that you are someone who really deserves a happy and fulfilling life. I call you one of the "great and beautiful souls."
That's why I want my visionary gifts as a medium to guide you through the most important moments of your life.
I don't want you to make mistakes and miss out on opportunities, at the very moment your destiny is at a decisive turning point in your existence.
I'll put all my willpower and all my skill as a psychic at your disposal, so that this favorable period becomes a time of financial and emotional success for you.
I'll say it again:
Before 2011-10-02, destiny will show you the first signs that will cause a complete change of your financial situation. I'll tell you what the signs are, and when and how to take advantage of them.
Before 2011-10-11, a person who is very important for your happiness will have a positive effect on your personal life..
I'll tell you what the signs are that signal this meeting, and what to do so you don't miss out on the opportunity.
You must under no circumstance miss the beginning of this "period of fortune" that destiny has made possible for you.
You can't afford to be wrong. You have to do the right things at the right time. This is very important if your immediate future is to go smoothly.
Here's what I'm going to do for you, : Karroll:
I am going to give you a "Magic Pentacle of Wish Fulfillment," which has been specially magnetized for you.
This Pentacle will protect you against any kind of harmful influence, and promote the materialization of your secret wishes during the lucky period that is in store for you.
After that, I will prepare your "Great Astral Reading of Luck and Money."
This "Great Astral Reading" will provide precise dates, and shed light on all the lucky events that destiny has placed on your path, for the next 6 months.
My role, Karroll, is to show you which paths to follow to ensure that positive changes occur in your financial and personal situation.
I will tell you all the important information you need to know, and it will give me great pleasure to do so.
You know that the bad luck that has been following you around cannot continue.
You know that a period of "great good luck, " linked to the three "7s" that appeared in your life, should soon trigger the 2 wonderful events that I saw in your future.
I am offering you my help to understand these signs from destiny, and provide immediate solutions to the many problems you are unfairly subjected to.
My sincere wish is to guide you towards the path that leads to Luck and Happiness, both of which are at your fingertips. You can be sure of that!
All you have to do to attain the happiness you deserve is to complete the enclosed form, and send it back to me today. (Click here)
You'll never get another chance like this to discover so much about yourself and your destiny.
You have to admit that it would be a great pity to once again miss out on all the luck that is waiting for you, simply because you didn't act in time.
That's why I'll be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. The revelations I have for you could change the entire course of your life.

In all friendship I remain,
Yours faithfully,
Tara

VERY IMPORTANT: My work and your satisfaction are covered by A FAST AND TOTAL REFUND GUARANTEE. If you are not entirely satisfied with my work, all you have to do is return your "DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY" along with a note saying "I want my money back." You will receive a fast and total refund, made out to your name, without any further questions asked. That way you can be totally confident that your life really can change, without taking the least financial risk.
i payed the first payment of three installments as could not afford the whole thing at once. and was told she will get bak to me within the next 48 hours. it is now 72 hours so i emaild her and asked her wea my reading was as i had already payed her and recieved this email::::::::

Truthfully yours, I would like to thank you very much for your email that I have just received. I have to admit that the recent weeks have been really busy for me. Many people, just like you, came to me and asked for help. There's only me and ….a computer to answer. Thus, it is really hard for me to respond to several requests at the same time. Being urged by certain cases of my clients, I had to make a difficult choice. I have decided to answer and treat the letters of those persons who have chosen my services and have ordered a Study. If you are a client, I will contact you.I skimmed through your email and, apparently, you are not on the list of my clients. I might be wrong but don't worry, if it is the case, I will regain contact with you within the next days.As soon as I receive your request and your payment, I will give you a new email address. This address enables me to treat with priority the cases of all the persons in need of help. Therefore, you will be able to write to this new address. I can assure you that I will answer your mail as soon as possible. I would like to apologize for not being able to answer you today. Thank you for your understanding. I invite you to send me your request for Help. I will receive this request within a few minutes and I will be able to take care of you urgently. I send you my full support and friendship. Very best regards, Your devoted friend,Tara . so now i ask wea is my money. some one has gone thru alot of truble for only a few buks but those bucks are mine so give them back B***H

kj7
8/31/11

SHE WAS WRITING TO MY EMAIL WITH 'IMPORTANT INFO' ON MY DIFFICULT SITUATION. YES. I WAS SKEPTICAL, BUT ENDED UP FEELING STUPID! SO HERE SHE SAID SHE WAS BASED IN FRANCE AND TO SEND $40 TO SEND ME SOMETHING VIA MAIL TO START. I WROTE & WROTE & GOT NO RESPONSE ON WHEN I'D GET IT, ETC. GYPSIES SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO WORK HERE!!! AFTER ALL, THEY USE BOGUS NAMES & CLAIMS OF WORST THINGS HAPPENING TO YOU ARE ALWAYS FALSE. SURE THEY CAN READ CARDS, BUT THE REST IS A BIG OLE' SCAM!!

omegar
Apprentice Reviewer
8/27/11

Paying psychics and mediums your money is an absolute waste of time. One should be very sensible when it comes to trusting these people especially when there is no 100% guarantee that their "practice" will always bring you the success you are looking for.

The next time one talks with one of these people that one has paid ask them to predict if in the event that their prediction fails to work if they can also predict a refund of your money back for you in your future!

philipz
8/18/11

Stay far away from this site! I received numerous e-mails from this site claiming that I could win a huge jackpot and I should've been rich already. This site also claims without a shred of substance, merit nor credibility that I have a dark force(s) that's preventing me from getting rich. Please do not be suckered by this site's slick writing skills to persuade you to send her money! This site could really sucker you into sending money time after time again. When this site wants more of your money Tara-medium would tell you your previous contribution was too late.

jorganar
8/7/11

i have not payed yet... but glad i checked .. or id be spoofed! .. -siGhs .. seriously i needed actually that money she was alluding to ...

Jorgana,
following a strange psychic flash I had,
the reason for your abnormal lack of Luck
was revealed to me on the Astral Plane.

= = EXTREME CARE = =

It's not too late, but it's urgent to do
some important work to protect you!
Quickly read what follows...

Jorgana,

Something very unusual happened that made me try to understand why Luck, money and love have never really been a part of your life up to now.

I undertook this special mission for an excellent reason. I have to tell you, I had a very strange experience last night.

After hours of work I was very tired and about to go to sleep when something strange happened. I looked out the window at the lights in the night sky, and for some reason they had a soothing effect on me. Then I slipped under my covers and waited for sleep to arrive.

I closed my eyes, unaware that a very powerful psychic flash was about to hit me that would create a huge transformation in your life, in almost all areas.

I had a strange feeling, and your name clearly appeared to me, Jorgana.

Despite my fatigue, I immediately got out of bed and did a session of astral projection. I had to look into your past to find the origin of the bad luck that's been causing you so many problems.

I'm certain that at a specific moment in your life, something abnormal took place that triggered the block in your Luck, and made your life so complicated up to now.

I also think nothing's going to change as long as you we don't eliminate the cause of your bad luck.

I discovered exactly when
your problem dates back to.

It didn't take me long to discover the strange event I'm going to reveal to you here. It's been the basis of all the problems you've had until now, and the fact that you've been permanently unlucky.

Jorgana, it all started a long time ago, when you were only 7 or 8 years old. You were so young you probably don't remember, but try anyway...

It happened in July, on a Sunday. There were many people around, and it was on that specific day that a spell was cast on your family, by someone who was secretly jealous.

That's the strict and absolute truth.
But don't worry, because I can help you, Jorgana.

It's true, on that day someone cast a malevolent spell on you. And according to all the bad energy I feel coming from you, it's probable that the person hired a powerful magician to create the 'evil enchantment' which has been affecting your entire family.

That's why you and your family have always been under the influence of such abnormal bad luck, and why none of you have ever succeeded in finding the happiness you deserve.

Because you were young and very fragile, you didn't know how to react to the occult attack, and you became its main victim.

You've surely realized by this time that, despite all your efforts, it's not going to be easy to make things work out in your life. Because of the spell you're under, there's a noose of negativity around your neck, and it's tightening its grip a little more each day.

The reality is you feel completely isolated, with no one to support you. So many problems have accumulated for you, without anyone wanting to help you find a solution.

That made you think that no matter what you do, nothing can really change in your life. It created huge anxiety, and made you doubt everything about yourself, and your life. You're at a point where you don't know what to do anymore to turn things around.

But things ARE going to change!
I guarantee it!

That's right, Jorgana, your solitude will soon come to an end. But to prevent this invisible form of bad luck from continuing to drag you down, something important needs to be done by you, something that will guarantee your future happiness becomes a concrete reality.

In terms of your finances, for example, something urgent has to happen. I need to intervene as soon as possible, because after August 11th it'll be too late. Without my intervention you might miss out on a huge amount of money, inscribed for you on the Astral Plane.

As a precaution, and even before I wrote to you, I performed a special ceremony on your behalf, for free. It's called the "Temporary Ritual of Protection."

Jorgana, you may already have felt a beneficial change taking place deep inside you. If so, it's because you've been under my psychic protection, and will remain so for a period of 21 days.

As a consequence, the negative impact of the evil spell and the continued failures you've had to put up with, will be minimized.

Your Immediate Future

Jorgana, if you accept my devoted help, I can assure you Luck will return to you much faster than you think.

One of the first things you'll feel is a great sense of appeasement, as if a weight had been lifted from your shoulders. You'll be more joyful, and have so much energy you'll want to take a big chunk out of life.

To make that happen we're going to arrange for your financial situation to start improving drastically, on the day of August 11th.

Does all this seem too good to be true?

If it does, I understand. But you should know, Jorgana, that despite the block you've been a victim of, your potential for success has remained intact, and is even greater than that of most common mortals.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say you'll be much more Lucky than the ordinary person because all the Luck that was yours but couldn't be taken advantage of has remained intact, and is now ready to be exploited.

Until now, the evil enchantment has ruined a good part of your life. But the moment I created some distance between you and its occult influence, it stopped poisoning your chances so your life could start changing.

And it's not just a little Luck that's in store for you, but incredible opportunities for change, a whole series of Lucky events that will come at you at breakneck speed, each more amazing than the last.

Accept my help today!

Jorgana, I need your response soon so I can perform a "Great Special Ceremony of Protection" for you. In it I'll:

• conjure the spell that's been preventing you from leading the happy life that should have been yours and…

• break the chains of your present streak of bad luck.

That should enable you to:

• succeed at everything important in your life with amazing ease;

• enjoy a happy life, with true and sincere friends;

• stay in great shape;

• make all your dreams come true, both spiritual and material, and, thanks to my help, win the fabulous amount of 93,218 USD I saw for you.

Jorgana, can you imagine what kind of life you'd lead if you could have all the money you wanted?

No more financial worries, the freedom to do anything you like, the pleasure of being able to spend without keeping count, and all the other good things money can offer.

Jorgana, the time has come for you to have the new life that's waiting for you, to be richer, more attractive, and, above all, Luckier than you've ever been before.

You must ACT NOW!

That's right, there's something very important only you can do: really wanting, from the bottom of your heart, for your life to change. In other words, you have to manifest your desire to change your life.

To confirm your desire, Jorgana, simply return the Request for Urgent Help you'll find by following the blue link…

Don't waste a second. We really must act now, or as quickly as possible, to get you out of the prison of negativity you're in.

Later is often too late!

As for me, I'm offering you the "Ritual of Temporary Protection" for free. It guarantees my psychic protection for a period of 21 days.

But if, deep down, you really want to change your abnormally unlucky life, then I absolutely must perform a complimentary ceremony to this powerful ritual called:

"The Great Ritual Against Enchantment"

I'll do all the necessary work on your behalf for the spell to be entirely eliminated from your life.

That's what's going to happen… if you make the right decision.

To succeed you have to be bold. Try it and see. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Accept your right to be Lucky. Have faith and believe in me, because Luck is with you. Together, we can neutralize the occult block you've been a victim of.

Don't hesitate Jorgana, because you don't have a minute to lose. Your future happiness depends only on you!

You must understand that by helping you Jorgana, I'm fulfilling my Life Mission. Your happiness depends only on your response.

Your devoted servant,

Tara
Visionary Medium

Important: You should know that this long ceremony will permanently get rid of the streak of bad luck that's been dragging you down. Then Luck can be with you, for at least the next 6 months.

latandras
8/4/11

tara is always sending me something but i already knew this was a scam at first he tried to scam money out of me thats right tara medium is a man when i first heard from this so called psychic i was told that i would recieve 7700.00 on july 10 then a second email came and said that my luck was going to change in august today i got one saying that adark shadow was hovering over me and that i must act before its to late ive never sent this scam artist any money and never will my trust lies upon god not someone like this im not dumb the way he thinks will never know my bank account they are already alerted to him if tries anything please don't send him any money because you will never get it back

nikkim3
8/1/11

A scam - stay away. I'm from New Zealand and have reported the site to The Anti-Spam Unit at the Department of Internal Affairs. We have a NZ owned company called Smile City and you earn points and use those points to redeem gifts. I found "Tara" or whoever she is advertising on the Smile City site and by registering with her you got xyz points - let the fun begin. I have received so many emails from her and each one says virtually the same thing but after each one she adds a few things that get you thinking. DON'T part with your money - there have been some horrific stories about money being taken from bank accounts & if that's the case, given she asks for your home address and phone number is even more concerning.

michaelb35
7/14/11

For a giggle, I pulled up Tara and knew better than send my info. But I caught the add on speed date. Now, I hear there is an office or routing in the UK. Ahaa, suddenly someone in UK is interested in me and says they live in the US. They say when they get back they want to meet for coffee. Can you say RED FLAGS??? After two days, (she) wants to make sure I cancelled my dating site by giving her my ID and password so she can check herself to see if I'm being honest. LOL So I gave her false info. When I finally called (her ) bluff, sje swore at me like a sailor, after giving ,e a God-Oath written e-mail earlier that morning, telling me to get on my knees and pray. I told thiss person she was a fake and wanted to know where her parents died so I could verify her story/alibi. She quickly said she had to get off the PC. and I never heard from her again. I reported this individual. They come at you from all sides. If they show you their right hand, you better watch the left!! Good luck everyone.

patriciam9
7/8/11

I sent money to Tara back around two years ago same stupid messages as everyone else, why did I do this ( I think family member had just died a bit vulnerable) yet not silly enough to use card details, back then you could send a money order type thing but the address was in France or America I think. Any way a complete scam and still kept getting more letters to send more money never did again and never will. Now I am getting similar emails from someone called Maria psychic Numerology international. I am sure its the same group of scammers.

tristanw
6/21/11

21/06/2011 I am so disappointed in myself. I have never been a person to believe in this gargon but one low moment in time had me $99 out of pocket. But on the 20/06/2011 I took a chance and had faith in the psychic world instead of slagging it off as the domain for weak minded people.
I took the chance and got a reading on the 21/06/2011 but everything promised to me was not there it was just a lot of repetitive negative nonsense with no answers and a feeling that it was leading to asking for more money. How right was I and extremely disappointed in myself. I immediately asked for a refund but after researching found out that won't happen. Why didn't I research first silly boy.
After reading this and other sites I immediately cancelled my credit card as should you if you have paid this scam site.
So unbelievably upset that I got scammed I am a intelligent non believer that had a weak moment and bing email Tara-medium. PAY ATTENTION TO THE SPAM BOX HER MAIL ENDS UP THERE FOR A REASON.
Answers to life's issues don't lie with internet phychics. If you must believe do so with a psychic who you can sit down in front of.

janetg4
6/20/11

This is a big scam they have been taking money from my bank unauthorised.....don't go near it!!!!! it is not a medium but a male in Hong Kong raking it in!!!

dal54
6/18/11

Perhaps this will help people get their money refunded.

Domain: taramedium.com

Fax:
Email: headweb.hk@gmail.com

joannl1
4/9/11

I beleived everything she (it)said until My granddaughter (age22) found out the site was coming from Hong Kong,and there probably wasn't even a .Tara. I neeeded Hope in my :lifre; someone who was giving it to me. When asked money, I was hooked, and gave it,
knowing I could ask for a refund...HA HA HA No refunds!
Tara is a SCAM!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I unsubscribed by accident and now I want it back how?
7/18/13
toddl
A: tough one...credit card companies might have a difficult time with something like that ... how did you pay?
6/10/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for Tara-medium