US Government's NSF
1st Review:
elainec2

156 Reviews for Tara-medium.com

Review Highlights

I asked for 3 readings in 3 diff email accounts, all the info was the same.

Perhaps this will help people get their money refunded.

I discovered exactly when your problem dates back to.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

2/25/12

I received a series of emails offering initially a free astrological reading. The astrological information was not correct and the emails told me that if I did not sign up I would continue to be plagued with bad luck. Essentially she told me that the occult was operating against me and if she did not clear this I would face great troubles.Of course she also promised to send me ways to make money on websites, through lotteries etc.

2/7/12

Just out of curiosity, who else was told that they have an ULTIMATE INNER POWER?

While it was a nice pick-me-up to hear encouraging words about myself, i was immediately concerned with the random areas of bolded font throughout the entire free reading. Being a graphic/web designer, usually that indicates areas where text is changed while the rest stays the same. Also, never trust anything that uses your name in the title line or in the content. That is an automatically generated text area that filters from the information you provided.

While i was gullible enough to believe the first portion of my free reading, i become ever more suspicious of being scammed when the last half of the message became more and more URGENT that i fill out an application. I knew before i ever clicked the link that it was going to charge me for something. My suspicions were confirmed when i clicked to the application page and it asked for $79 (which it made sure to tell me it was marked down from $139). That's when I googled Tara "Medium" and found sitejabber.com. I'm really glad I'm a paranoid because i really can't afford these "services" right now. It would've been a big sacrifice, and all of it would've been in vain...

Moral of the story is... If it's too good to be true, it is.

1/27/12

I responded to Tara and she told me exactly the same as other internet psychics. She gave me absolutely no indication she had any real psychic ability. There are far too many scams like this....evil people preying on vulnerable people. I don't think anyone can stop them but I do believe in Karma and that they will pay for their spiritual crime.

1/25/12

It's a total RIPP OFF !!!!! She leads you on and at $149.00 a pop you could go broke getting involved with this woman!! DO NOT PAY THIS ONE!

1/23/12

Again like alot of others I have been bombarded with requests for money. I have suffered severe panic attacks over the last couple of years and stupidly sort advice from the internet. She sent my free reading and stated I was of delicate health my luck would change on 17/2/2012 etc. I am a sensible person and ignored the request for money but I really think something has to be done with the regards to the internet on scams. High street stores would not get away with this behaviour so why do internet sites allow it. I can honestly say although the internet has good points I think the majority is misleading and illegal. Does anyone know contacts for complaints etc because I feel people are damaging people and the ecomony due to fraudulent websites.
Fed Up
Jane

1/14/12

I wish I had read the reviews here before I got drawn into this scam. I don't think "Tara" is for real and i sincerely hope that others do not succumb to the inducements "she' offers in return for parting with their hard earned cash.

12/15/11

Ive just recieved the same emails as some of the people leaving reviews on here recieved in 2009/2010! A total scam and digusting that its been going on so long, also this scam is yet another that is aimed at the vulnerable! Ive just had the worst year of my life wth my husband having a breakdown followed by myself and then my mother inlaw whom I was very close to died unexpectedly, I was looking for direction but this website had I been sucked in would only have been another load of bad luck to add to a long list! PLEASE AVOID and good luck with your lives. P.S if you want to unsubscribe don't reply to the emails they send automated responses if you send a new email to the same address you won't recieve a reply, I sent mine unsubscribing and telling them that bad calmer is on the way to them and if they wnt to know how to avoid it send me £200 and I'll perform some rituals and show them how lol ;)

11/11/11

THANK GOD FOR LAZINESS! I was actually about to give this... Chinese man (this is not a woman. It's some dirty old man in Hong Kong) my money in $23 USD installments. I needed to enter my credit card information but I had to get my card out of my bag, which was all the way on the other side of the room. I thought, "Meh, I'll get it later." I never did get my card out of my bag, so the form was open the whole time. I got too lazy to fill out the rest and I just never sent them anything. My friend actually found this website without me knowing and told me that there were a lot of bad reviews and I'm glad she did. How can any human play with emotions like that? Seriously, there is a special place in hell for thieves like that. A thief stealing money is one thing, but using people during difficult times in their lives is UNFORGIVABLE.

My point? This is a big fat scam, and don't believe anything. But if something AMAZING happens like HE said on the said date of November 23, 2011 (at least they got the year correct... Dec 30, 1990? LOL) then I'll be damned! But do not trust this dirty old Hong Kong man posing as a pretty lady named Tara.

11/9/11

She is a con artist and its all computer generated nothing is true she sends the same things out all the time, what a whole lot of rubbish and she messes with your mind if you are depressed and in need don't be conned out of your money

10/22/11

If you contract with this Tara person, no matter how much you spend for her help or assistance she promises you, the best you can ever expect to receive in return for your trust and faith in her is "automated computer generated responses" and/or verbatim, copy/paste "form letters" that don't apply to ANYTHING that you have contracted with her for. In every case,Tara's "automated responses" have been nothing more than "pass the buck" / "switch the blame" copied "form letters" that are truly nothing more than games of mental gymnastics, all of which have no reliable sustenance or truth to them whatsoever. In essence, she/they side-step any and all specific questions or concerns you wrote her about. You will NEVER get a "personally written" response from this person, it will only be "claimed to be" such, but in reality, it isn't!

Personally speaking, I now have very sincere doubts that this Tara-Medium person truly even exists? No matter what the truth of the matter is, it will become obvious to you if you contract with her that she absolutely does NOT possess any kind of special skills or super-natural powers to help you with anything. The only "real abilities" she does possess is the ability to convince people to send her money for her aleged "divine capabilities." She promises you that she truly can, and in fact WILL, make your dreams or wishes come true, but in truth and reality, she cannot, and in my opinion, would not, even if she actually could.

Bottom line here, whether you pay a lot for her sevices, or pay a little, no matter what the case, I think you are going to be hugely disappointed! Don't ever assume or expect that you will ever receive any "personally written" communication from this Tara-Medium person, as that just won't EVER happen! In my opinion, she displays all the signs of a cold-hearted reprobate, and when all is said and done, she/they will leave you in much worse dire straights than what you may have been experiencing before you contracted with her! As they say folks, "misery loves company" and if you contract with this person/entity, you can expect to get a huge dose of it!

For the most part, what people have been reporting here about this Tara person, (whether ficticious or real?) appears to be sadly true. I guess all we can hope for in a case like this is that people will google her name, and with that, find the many derogotory reports about her "before" sending her any of their money.

Personally speaking here, I really don't care about the money aspects of this, but what I DO care about is the bare-faced lies she is telling people to get it! What she does (or moreover, the lack of) after you contract with her causes WAY MORE harm than the loss of the money you send her! You may eventually get over the loss of money, but you may never get over the severe mental anguish she will leave you scared with with for a life time!

9/26/11

Do not trust this sight. they owe me $16.33. i know that isnt alot but the fact is i was scammed!!! this is wat she kept emailing me and i ended up giving in.

Dear Karroll Pere,

It's certain, and you'll find all the proof you need
in this e-mail:
«2 amazing events (one financial, the other personal) should happen for you before 2011-10-11»
Dear Karroll Pere, this message is urgent for you.
I know that you are at an important turning point in your life, and I wanted to offer you a GIFT for the period that seems to herald one of the best times of your life.
I performed a free reading of your immediate future, and in the next few minutes you may discover some things that really surprise you.
I can tell you right away that the visions that were revealed to me showed that you have been bothered by a number of serious problems in your life for some time now.
But even though you've had serious problems in the past, indications are that a turnaround in your personal situation should happen for you faster than you think.
The 2 visionary flashes I had about you are sure signs that 2 wonderful events should happen very soon:
* My first flash showed that before 2011-10-02, a large amount of cash should be deposited in your bank account. I can't say for the moment if you won playing some game of chance, or how much it was. The only thing I do know is that this money is important to you, and will help you resolve your financial problems.
* My second flash showed that before 2011-10-11, an improvement in your personal and emotional situation will become possible, and allow you to experience many moments of happiness and serenity.
It is clear that someone very important will enter your life, and help you mould your destiny in a more positive way.
These 2 visionary flashes – so important for your future, Karroll, should happen for you very very soon.
It's important to act quickly if you really want to take advantage of this helping hand from destiny. I'll be talking more about it in a minute.
You should know that the flashes I had about you showed that your present life is not at all the one you should be living.
According to what I felt, the main cause of your increasing difficulties could be linked to a negative influence in your immediate environment. This harmful influence is blocking you.
That explains why you missed out on so many occasions these last few months, that could have helped you resolve your problems. It is clear that your life would have taken a whole new direction.
But it's useless to keep thinking about those lucky opportunities you missed in the past. Let's talk about what your immediate future holds in store for you.
I saw 2 really wonderful things happening for you very soon.
Your potential for luck in the next 6 months, will be at its maximum. Indications are that things will work out well for you (especially on a financial and personal level).
Why am I so sure? There are 2 reasons:
Reason N° 1 – The 2 visionary flashes I had about you indicate that the fortunate events inscribed in your immediate future will be excellent for you.
Reason N° 2 – There's also the helping hand of destiny, linked to an exceptional astral configuration inscribed in your astral chart.
DESTINY'S HELPING HAND:
The course of your existence will be influenced by a number that is unlike any other: the number 7. Initiation tradition has always given the number 7 an almost magical power to attract luck.
Any initiate worth the name also knows that when the number 7 appears 3 times in a row in someone's life, it's a sign that great events are scheduled to happen, if that person can take advantage of them.
That's what has happened for you, Karroll:

First "7": You should benefit from an unexpected input of money before 2011-10-02. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" - 2011-10-02 = 0+2+1+0+2+0+1+1 = 7 = 7+= 7
Second "7": An improvement in your personal situation should bring a happy result before 2011-10-11. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" - 2011-10-11 = 1+1+1+0+2+0+1+1 = 7 = 7+= 7
Third "7": The 2 visionary flashes I had about your immediate future occurred on 2011-08-13. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" – 2011-08-13 = 1+3+0+8+2+0+1+1 = 16 = 1+6= 7

Destiny has marked your life path with three "7s". This is a rare opportunity, and there will be others.
If you know how to read these amazing signs sent to you by destiny, then you can see that your happiness should start now, and continue for at least 7 years.
It's important for you to be able to recognize these signs at the precise moment they appear in your astral chart. Thanks to my experience, I'll be able to help you.
I will reveal hidden signs that will help you materialize the wonderful events that are in store for you soon.
I will use all my powers of divination and all my psychic strength to give you:
* Total assurance that you will become a Winner
* Positive energy that can protect you
* The magnetic power to attract luck
I will also give you answers to the important questions you have about your future, and especially about the next 6 months.
Destiny seems to have arranged things so that luck and happiness finally shine down on your life.
I am convinced that you are someone who really deserves a happy and fulfilling life. I call you one of the "great and beautiful souls."
That's why I want my visionary gifts as a medium to guide you through the most important moments of your life.
I don't want you to make mistakes and miss out on opportunities, at the very moment your destiny is at a decisive turning point in your existence.
I'll put all my willpower and all my skill as a psychic at your disposal, so that this favorable period becomes a time of financial and emotional success for you.
I'll say it again:
Before 2011-10-02, destiny will show you the first signs that will cause a complete change of your financial situation. I'll tell you what the signs are, and when and how to take advantage of them.
Before 2011-10-11, a person who is very important for your happiness will have a positive effect on your personal life..
I'll tell you what the signs are that signal this meeting, and what to do so you don't miss out on the opportunity.
You must under no circumstance miss the beginning of this "period of fortune" that destiny has made possible for you.
You can't afford to be wrong. You have to do the right things at the right time. This is very important if your immediate future is to go smoothly.
Here's what I'm going to do for you, : Karroll:
I am going to give you a "Magic Pentacle of Wish Fulfillment," which has been specially magnetized for you.
This Pentacle will protect you against any kind of harmful influence, and promote the materialization of your secret wishes during the lucky period that is in store for you.
After that, I will prepare your "Great Astral Reading of Luck and Money."
This "Great Astral Reading" will provide precise dates, and shed light on all the lucky events that destiny has placed on your path, for the next 6 months.
My role, Karroll, is to show you which paths to follow to ensure that positive changes occur in your financial and personal situation.
I will tell you all the important information you need to know, and it will give me great pleasure to do so.
You know that the bad luck that has been following you around cannot continue.
You know that a period of "great good luck, " linked to the three "7s" that appeared in your life, should soon trigger the 2 wonderful events that I saw in your future.
I am offering you my help to understand these signs from destiny, and provide immediate solutions to the many problems you are unfairly subjected to.
My sincere wish is to guide you towards the path that leads to Luck and Happiness, both of which are at your fingertips. You can be sure of that!
All you have to do to attain the happiness you deserve is to complete the enclosed form, and send it back to me today. (Click here)
You'll never get another chance like this to discover so much about yourself and your destiny.
You have to admit that it would be a great pity to once again miss out on all the luck that is waiting for you, simply because you didn't act in time.
That's why I'll be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. The revelations I have for you could change the entire course of your life.

In all friendship I remain,
Yours faithfully,
Tara

VERY IMPORTANT: My work and your satisfaction are covered by A FAST AND TOTAL REFUND GUARANTEE. If you are not entirely satisfied with my work, all you have to do is return your "DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY" along with a note saying "I want my money back." You will receive a fast and total refund, made out to your name, without any further questions asked. That way you can be totally confident that your life really can change, without taking the least financial risk.
i payed the first payment of three installments as could not afford the whole thing at once. and was told she will get bak to me within the next 48 hours. it is now 72 hours so i emaild her and asked her wea my reading was as i had already payed her and recieved this email::::::::

Truthfully yours, I would like to thank you very much for your email that I have just received. I have to admit that the recent weeks have been really busy for me. Many people, just like you, came to me and asked for help. There's only me and ….a computer to answer. Thus, it is really hard for me to respond to several requests at the same time. Being urged by certain cases of my clients, I had to make a difficult choice. I have decided to answer and treat the letters of those persons who have chosen my services and have ordered a Study. If you are a client, I will contact you.I skimmed through your email and, apparently, you are not on the list of my clients. I might be wrong but don't worry, if it is the case, I will regain contact with you within the next days.As soon as I receive your request and your payment, I will give you a new email address. This address enables me to treat with priority the cases of all the persons in need of help. Therefore, you will be able to write to this new address. I can assure you that I will answer your mail as soon as possible. I would like to apologize for not being able to answer you today. Thank you for your understanding. I invite you to send me your request for Help. I will receive this request within a few minutes and I will be able to take care of you urgently. I send you my full support and friendship. Very best regards, Your devoted friend,Tara . so now i ask wea is my money. some one has gone thru alot of truble for only a few buks but those bucks are mine so give them back B***H

8/31/11

SHE WAS WRITING TO MY EMAIL WITH 'IMPORTANT INFO' ON MY DIFFICULT SITUATION. YES. I WAS SKEPTICAL, BUT ENDED UP FEELING STUPID! SO HERE SHE SAID SHE WAS BASED IN FRANCE AND TO SEND $40 TO SEND ME SOMETHING VIA MAIL TO START. I WROTE & WROTE & GOT NO RESPONSE ON WHEN I'D GET IT, ETC. GYPSIES SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO WORK HERE!!! AFTER ALL, THEY USE BOGUS NAMES & CLAIMS OF WORST THINGS HAPPENING TO YOU ARE ALWAYS FALSE. SURE THEY CAN READ CARDS, BUT THE REST IS A BIG OLE' SCAM!!

Apprentice Reviewer
8/27/11

Paying psychics and mediums your money is an absolute waste of time. One should be very sensible when it comes to trusting these people especially when there is no 100% guarantee that their "practice" will always bring you the success you are looking for.

The next time one talks with one of these people that one has paid ask them to predict if in the event that their prediction fails to work if they can also predict a refund of your money back for you in your future!

8/18/11

Stay far away from this site! I received numerous e-mails from this site claiming that I could win a huge jackpot and I should've been rich already. This site also claims without a shred of substance, merit nor credibility that I have a dark force(s) that's preventing me from getting rich. Please do not be suckered by this site's slick writing skills to persuade you to send her money! This site could really sucker you into sending money time after time again. When this site wants more of your money Tara-medium would tell you your previous contribution was too late.

8/7/11

i have not payed yet... but glad i checked .. or id be spoofed! .. -siGhs .. seriously i needed actually that money she was alluding to ...

Jorgana,
following a strange psychic flash I had,
the reason for your abnormal lack of Luck
was revealed to me on the Astral Plane.

= = EXTREME CARE = =

It's not too late, but it's urgent to do
some important work to protect you!
Quickly read what follows...

Jorgana,

Something very unusual happened that made me try to understand why Luck, money and love have never really been a part of your life up to now.

I undertook this special mission for an excellent reason. I have to tell you, I had a very strange experience last night.

After hours of work I was very tired and about to go to sleep when something strange happened. I looked out the window at the lights in the night sky, and for some reason they had a soothing effect on me. Then I slipped under my covers and waited for sleep to arrive.

I closed my eyes, unaware that a very powerful psychic flash was about to hit me that would create a huge transformation in your life, in almost all areas.

I had a strange feeling, and your name clearly appeared to me, Jorgana.

Despite my fatigue, I immediately got out of bed and did a session of astral projection. I had to look into your past to find the origin of the bad luck that's been causing you so many problems.

I'm certain that at a specific moment in your life, something abnormal took place that triggered the block in your Luck, and made your life so complicated up to now.

I also think nothing's going to change as long as you we don't eliminate the cause of your bad luck.

I discovered exactly when
your problem dates back to.

It didn't take me long to discover the strange event I'm going to reveal to you here. It's been the basis of all the problems you've had until now, and the fact that you've been permanently unlucky.

Jorgana, it all started a long time ago, when you were only 7 or 8 years old. You were so young you probably don't remember, but try anyway...

It happened in July, on a Sunday. There were many people around, and it was on that specific day that a spell was cast on your family, by someone who was secretly jealous.

That's the strict and absolute truth.
But don't worry, because I can help you, Jorgana.

It's true, on that day someone cast a malevolent spell on you. And according to all the bad energy I feel coming from you, it's probable that the person hired a powerful magician to create the 'evil enchantment' which has been affecting your entire family.

That's why you and your family have always been under the influence of such abnormal bad luck, and why none of you have ever succeeded in finding the happiness you deserve.

Because you were young and very fragile, you didn't know how to react to the occult attack, and you became its main victim.

You've surely realized by this time that, despite all your efforts, it's not going to be easy to make things work out in your life. Because of the spell you're under, there's a noose of negativity around your neck, and it's tightening its grip a little more each day.

The reality is you feel completely isolated, with no one to support you. So many problems have accumulated for you, without anyone wanting to help you find a solution.

That made you think that no matter what you do, nothing can really change in your life. It created huge anxiety, and made you doubt everything about yourself, and your life. You're at a point where you don't know what to do anymore to turn things around.

But things ARE going to change!
I guarantee it!

That's right, Jorgana, your solitude will soon come to an end. But to prevent this invisible form of bad luck from continuing to drag you down, something important needs to be done by you, something that will guarantee your future happiness becomes a concrete reality.

In terms of your finances, for example, something urgent has to happen. I need to intervene as soon as possible, because after August 11th it'll be too late. Without my intervention you might miss out on a huge amount of money, inscribed for you on the Astral Plane.

As a precaution, and even before I wrote to you, I performed a special ceremony on your behalf, for free. It's called the "Temporary Ritual of Protection."

Jorgana, you may already have felt a beneficial change taking place deep inside you. If so, it's because you've been under my psychic protection, and will remain so for a period of 21 days.

As a consequence, the negative impact of the evil spell and the continued failures you've had to put up with, will be minimized.

Your Immediate Future

Jorgana, if you accept my devoted help, I can assure you Luck will return to you much faster than you think.

One of the first things you'll feel is a great sense of appeasement, as if a weight had been lifted from your shoulders. You'll be more joyful, and have so much energy you'll want to take a big chunk out of life.

To make that happen we're going to arrange for your financial situation to start improving drastically, on the day of August 11th.

Does all this seem too good to be true?

If it does, I understand. But you should know, Jorgana, that despite the block you've been a victim of, your potential for success has remained intact, and is even greater than that of most common mortals.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say you'll be much more Lucky than the ordinary person because all the Luck that was yours but couldn't be taken advantage of has remained intact, and is now ready to be exploited.

Until now, the evil enchantment has ruined a good part of your life. But the moment I created some distance between you and its occult influence, it stopped poisoning your chances so your life could start changing.

And it's not just a little Luck that's in store for you, but incredible opportunities for change, a whole series of Lucky events that will come at you at breakneck speed, each more amazing than the last.

Accept my help today!

Jorgana, I need your response soon so I can perform a "Great Special Ceremony of Protection" for you. In it I'll:

• conjure the spell that's been preventing you from leading the happy life that should have been yours and…

• break the chains of your present streak of bad luck.

That should enable you to:

• succeed at everything important in your life with amazing ease;

• enjoy a happy life, with true and sincere friends;

• stay in great shape;

• make all your dreams come true, both spiritual and material, and, thanks to my help, win the fabulous amount of 93,218 USD I saw for you.

Jorgana, can you imagine what kind of life you'd lead if you could have all the money you wanted?

No more financial worries, the freedom to do anything you like, the pleasure of being able to spend without keeping count, and all the other good things money can offer.

Jorgana, the time has come for you to have the new life that's waiting for you, to be richer, more attractive, and, above all, Luckier than you've ever been before.

You must ACT NOW!

That's right, there's something very important only you can do: really wanting, from the bottom of your heart, for your life to change. In other words, you have to manifest your desire to change your life.

To confirm your desire, Jorgana, simply return the Request for Urgent Help you'll find by following the blue link…

Don't waste a second. We really must act now, or as quickly as possible, to get you out of the prison of negativity you're in.

Later is often too late!

As for me, I'm offering you the "Ritual of Temporary Protection" for free. It guarantees my psychic protection for a period of 21 days.

But if, deep down, you really want to change your abnormally unlucky life, then I absolutely must perform a complimentary ceremony to this powerful ritual called:

"The Great Ritual Against Enchantment"

I'll do all the necessary work on your behalf for the spell to be entirely eliminated from your life.

That's what's going to happen… if you make the right decision.

To succeed you have to be bold. Try it and see. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Accept your right to be Lucky. Have faith and believe in me, because Luck is with you. Together, we can neutralize the occult block you've been a victim of.

Don't hesitate Jorgana, because you don't have a minute to lose. Your future happiness depends only on you!

You must understand that by helping you Jorgana, I'm fulfilling my Life Mission. Your happiness depends only on your response.

Your devoted servant,

Tara
Visionary Medium

Important: You should know that this long ceremony will permanently get rid of the streak of bad luck that's been dragging you down. Then Luck can be with you, for at least the next 6 months.

8/4/11

tara is always sending me something but i already knew this was a scam at first he tried to scam money out of me thats right tara medium is a man when i first heard from this so called psychic i was told that i would recieve 7700.00 on july 10 then a second email came and said that my luck was going to change in august today i got one saying that adark shadow was hovering over me and that i must act before its to late ive never sent this scam artist any money and never will my trust lies upon god not someone like this im not dumb the way he thinks will never know my bank account they are already alerted to him if tries anything please don't send him any money because you will never get it back

8/1/11

A scam - stay away. I'm from New Zealand and have reported the site to The Anti-Spam Unit at the Department of Internal Affairs. We have a NZ owned company called Smile City and you earn points and use those points to redeem gifts. I found "Tara" or whoever she is advertising on the Smile City site and by registering with her you got xyz points - let the fun begin. I have received so many emails from her and each one says virtually the same thing but after each one she adds a few things that get you thinking. DON'T part with your money - there have been some horrific stories about money being taken from bank accounts & if that's the case, given she asks for your home address and phone number is even more concerning.

7/14/11

For a giggle, I pulled up Tara and knew better than send my info. But I caught the add on speed date. Now, I hear there is an office or routing in the UK. Ahaa, suddenly someone in UK is interested in me and says they live in the US. They say when they get back they want to meet for coffee. Can you say RED FLAGS??? After two days, (she) wants to make sure I cancelled my dating site by giving her my ID and password so she can check herself to see if I'm being honest. LOL So I gave her false info. When I finally called (her ) bluff, sje swore at me like a sailor, after giving ,e a God-Oath written e-mail earlier that morning, telling me to get on my knees and pray. I told thiss person she was a fake and wanted to know where her parents died so I could verify her story/alibi. She quickly said she had to get off the PC. and I never heard from her again. I reported this individual. They come at you from all sides. If they show you their right hand, you better watch the left!! Good luck everyone.

7/8/11

I sent money to Tara back around two years ago same stupid messages as everyone else, why did I do this ( I think family member had just died a bit vulnerable) yet not silly enough to use card details, back then you could send a money order type thing but the address was in France or America I think. Any way a complete scam and still kept getting more letters to send more money never did again and never will. Now I am getting similar emails from someone called Maria psychic Numerology international. I am sure its the same group of scammers.

6/21/11

21/06/2011 I am so disappointed in myself. I have never been a person to believe in this gargon but one low moment in time had me $99 out of pocket. But on the 20/06/2011 I took a chance and had faith in the psychic world instead of slagging it off as the domain for weak minded people.
I took the chance and got a reading on the 21/06/2011 but everything promised to me was not there it was just a lot of repetitive negative nonsense with no answers and a feeling that it was leading to asking for more money. How right was I and extremely disappointed in myself. I immediately asked for a refund but after researching found out that won't happen. Why didn't I research first silly boy.
After reading this and other sites I immediately cancelled my credit card as should you if you have paid this scam site.
So unbelievably upset that I got scammed I am a intelligent non believer that had a weak moment and bing email Tara-medium. PAY ATTENTION TO THE SPAM BOX HER MAIL ENDS UP THERE FOR A REASON.
Answers to life's issues don't lie with internet phychics. If you must believe do so with a psychic who you can sit down in front of.

6/20/11

This is a big scam they have been taking money from my bank unauthorised.....don't go near it!!!!! it is not a medium but a male in Hong Kong raking it in!!!

6/18/11

Perhaps this will help people get their money refunded.

Domain: taramedium.com

Phone: +85297820438
Fax:
Email: headweb.hk@gmail.com

4/9/11

I beleived everything she (it)said until My granddaughter (age22) found out the site was coming from Hong Kong,and there probably wasn't even a .Tara. I neeeded Hope in my :lifre; someone who was giving it to me. When asked money, I was hooked, and gave it,
knowing I could ask for a refund...HA HA HA No refunds!
Tara is a SCAM!!

4/4/11

I am on Social Security because of an injury. The website in question took me for $79.99 and now wants $399.00 more. Is there anything I can do to get my initial
"investment" back? $79.99 might not be much to the average person but to me,
it`s a lot of money.

4/4/11

Hey Guys, I fell for Tara's Evil Ways,what I just want to say quickly, is that Tara actually predicts her own telemetric attacks on her customers, ''you might get a message saying, someone is trying to pull darkness over you and in three days ,it will be too late'' she will launch an attack against you on the 3rd day,actualising her own prediction. Beware of her Evil and wickedness!

4/2/11

Look Folks, i know everyone would like $$$$ to fall out of the sky. I sometimes do. and like one of the other ladies that wrote here said she is from the old country and people there believe that real people with a real gift do not ask for money at all and sometimes refuse donations. My grand mother told me the same when I was young. She apparently had something because she predicted Mt. St. Hellen a month before it happened and I remember a couple of plane crashes. At any rate, look I know that common sense is not so common anymore. But look, in the first email you get she said she does not want money then the next series of emails she is asking for $$$. Then she wrote "For performing the "SUPREME FIRE MAGIC RITUAL" and for the powerful powders and incense you will use, I am enclosing my contribution of only 19.00 (instead of the usual $139)." then on the order form at the bottom it says "I want to pay for my reading in full
I want to pay for my reading in 3 free easy installments" There is no link for the discounted price of "19.00" just pay in full or 3 easy payments. Read, Read, and Read!!! And be a Sherlock Holmes!!! And Do Not Get caught up in the emotional Hype!!!

3/31/11

It's long and daunting but here is the bs I received March 2011. Newly revised? Don't do it. It's just a scare tactic and very general.

Ali,

I took the liberty of doing
a FREE and URGENT
Horoscope for you

* Event Number 1: A friend could betray you in the next 17 days...

* Event Number 2: A large amount of money is waiting for you between May 07 and May 12

* Event Number 3: A dark shadow... something is out to get you. Do you have any strange symptoms?

Dear Ali,

I'm writing to you in all friendship.

If we were together, here in my office, I'd ask:

"Do you feel like a victim of bad luck? Do you feel contrary forces working against you to prevent you from experiencing success, love and prosperity? Do you have the strange and inexplicable feeling that something is standing in the way of everything you desire?"
Why would I ask these questions? When I read your name on the list of people I should be helping, my attention was immediately drawn to it. I ran my fingers over it... and I was overcome with very strong emotions.

I thought I heard a voice calling for help, an SOS signal that said:

HELP ME!!!

I need more money – I need more love.

Help me change my life.

The appeal was so strong I couldn't stand up, and I had to sit down at my desk. For me there was no doubt: as I saw your name, a sort of instant psychic connection was established between us.

The best is yet to come:

Ali, it was your astral voice I heard, coming to me through time and space. It happened yesterday at 2:30 in the afternoon (14:30 hrs), and it wasn't until late at night that I completed your Horoscope.

I saw a number of important things happening to you in the coming days. First I want to tell you about something good that's going to take place between May 07 and May 12.

A very large amount of money:

I clearly saw an amount comprised of tens of thousands of CAD coming your way. After verification, I realized that this event was in perfect accord with your astral configuration.

Ali, you'll soon have enough money to pay all your debts, and buy yourself whatever you want!

During this period, which will be "blessed" by Providence, you should play the numbers I indicate to you. And there's something else you have to do, but we'll talk about that later.

The money should arrive just in time, especially after the economic crisis we've been through, when money was tighter than ever and people had to count every penny they spent.

It will be a real breath of fresh air for you, letting you forget about all the problems that seemed to be accumulating in your life.

Before I talk about the other important events that will take place, I want to assure you that I'm writing to you in all friendship, and only want to offer you my support. What struck me as I prepared your Horoscope was the injustice you've been subjected to.

There's nothing worse than injustice. Do you know that these last few years could have been the happiest years of your life?

"Something" prevented that happiness from becoming real. I'll tell you more about it later. For the moment, let's talk about the other important events that are going to take place very soon:

I saw a "Betrayal" in the next 17 days...

You may not like hearing about it, but I know that deep down inside you a little voice has already mentioned something about it. It's when we're least expecting it that betrayals occur.

You should know, Ali, that this betrayal is not inevitable, if you act in time and follow the instructions I'll be giving you a little later on.

My 3rd vision concerned a mysterious dark shadow...

It seemed to be "hovering" over your life... I saw you surrounded by a black veil, a heavy shroud that was keeping you far from the things you love.

This situation, which has been going on for quite some time, can be stopped if you follow the advice I give you carefully.

I have so many things to reveal to you about your past, present and future. Then you'll know for certain that this vision really was about you, and that my help arrived just in time.

YOUR PAST:

You suffered a lot at some point in your life. Your heart was broken by sadness. That had consequences on your life. You used to be happy, outgoing and gay. Even though you weren't as lucky as you may have wanted, your days were spent in peaceful pleasure.

Then something traumatic happened that changed everything. As time went by nothing seemed to work out for you. You've always had to fight forces that seemed to be opposing you and preventing you from attaining real happiness...

In your feelings, for example:

Feelings play a fundamental role in keeping us balanced, but they've never brought you total satisfaction, or at least not the satisfaction you hoped for. Your feelings have been hurt so often that your sensitivity is damaged.

I can feel your pain, Ali, and I know that over time you've built a shell around yourself. That's because "your wounds are still bleeding." No one has come to soothe your heart.

Money has never flowed through your life.

Here again harmful forces seem to have changed the normal course of your Destiny. That's why I spoke about injustice earlier on. It's terrible to find out you're an innocent victim.

Your future should have been altogether different. It should have been an image of your most secret desires. Unfortunately, that is not the reality you live through day in and day out.

You weren't spared any hardships. You submitted to the "blows of fate" without giving up, even though they hurt. You shouted your pain for everyone to hear, but you also kept your dignity and put on a brave face. And you're still doing it today.

Despite all the efforts you've made, the condition of your present life isn't very comfortable.

YOUR PRESENT:

It's like you're being held hostage by a Destiny that isn't yours, like the prey caught in a spider's web. The more you struggle the more entangled you become, as the threads of the web tighten around you a little more each day. You want to call out for help, and that's exactly what you subconsciously did!

I heard your appeal on the astral plane. Now answer me honestly:

Haven't you recently implored "Heaven" to bring you the help you so desperately need, seeing how difficult your situation is? Didn't you say a secret prayer in your heart, and ask for a miracle to happen? Because you've had about all you can take.

You've had enough problems to deal with, that prevent you from keeping your head above water. You're fed up with lacking love and affection. Fed up with financial worries that stop you from doing anything worthwhile. Your problems and disagreements with people have been accumulating day after day...

Each day it's the same thing. You want to change, you want to feel free and be able to do whatever you want. You want your love life to improve. You want to be living another, better life, where all your financial problems have disappeared.

As far as money is concerned, Ali, things should work out for you very soon, because you have a very good chance of pocketing the huge amount I saw coming to you. Solving your money problems will take a huge burden off your shoulders.

But there's also a lot of happiness in store for you in the coming weeks. I'm certain of it! Even if the dark forces are still casting a shadow over your future, I have already performed an initial PSYCHIC ACTIONon your behalf, which will protect you.

The moment you do what I tell you and fill out your request for a REINFORCED PSYCHIC ACTION, all the obstacles standing between you and the radiant future I saw for you will be swept away. The winds of change are surely going to blow through your life! I know because the vision I had about you after hearing your cry of distress was extremely clear.

YOUR FUTURE:

It could be the image of your most heartfelt desires, a period of profound joy, peace, understanding, reconciliation, and pleasures shared with friends and lovers. All in the material comfort that only financial security can provide.

First there's the providential gain I saw you receiving, which will get you back on your feet financially, and be a precursor to a period of incredible Luck that will last for many months.

There are more than 7 Beneficial Dates when your chances of winning will be very high. These periods will allow you to put aside enough money to make your future look very bright indeed.

All these dates, as well as the numbers you should play to ensure your financial comfort, are included in the GREAT CLAIRVOYANT HOROSCOPE I just prepared for you. You can understand that there's isn't enough room in these few pages to tell you everything.

Still, there are some important things
you should know right now:

Overall, you'll see a clear improvement in your material life. I'll have a lot more to say about that later on.
At the same time, Ali, you'll have to be wary of people who could try to take advantage of you. You should be very careful during certain periods, because there's a risk you could lose everything. That mustn't be allowed to happen.
I'll tell you everything in your GREAT HOROSCOPE. You can't go wrong!

FEELINGS:

The next few weeks will also be very fertile as far as your feelings are concerned. You'll be going through a period that is very conducive to forming new relationships. You should try to approach people, since they will be the key to your future success, success you've been waiting for a very long time.

Would I be wrong in saying that you want to show people who you really are? Someone with an open heart, who is sensitive and seeks no evil?

Over the next few months you'll have plenty of opportunities to demonstrate to all and sundry what your real personality is. It will happen in many ways, and you'll be able to win the hearts of the people around you. I'll tell you what to do, and reveal the most propitious dates for making progress in your GREAT HOROSCOPE.

You'll also have opportunities to travel and take vacations. A new passion will inflame your heart, and you'll feel as if you've been bathed in a fountain of youth that makes you feel young all over again.

If I told you about all the potential for happiness and Luck that lies in your future, you wouldn't believe me. That's why I need to talk more about the dark forces that seem to be acting against you.
It seems you aroused a lot of jealousy in people at some point in your life. These people were all envious of you, and the negative vibrations they emitted "infected" your Luck like bacteria invading a host.

When I felt these things about you, Ali, I understood what was undermining your potential for Luck and happiness, and I saw how unfair it is, since you've never done anything harmful in your entire life. You've simply chosen to be yourself, and some people took advantage of that.
Right after I had the vision I did an initial PSYCHIC RELEASE CEREMONY for you. I'm sorry for not asking permission, but it was an emergency, and I had to do my duty.

Destiny caused our paths to cross
for a very specific reason:

... to help you find the happiness that has evaded you until now! Every time you think the skies ahead are clear, a cloud appears and obscures your view. The psychic action I performed for you is only a first-aid measure, but it should protect you for some time. You can, however, do something that will result in a permanent change.

Here's how:

Along with this message I enclosed a free trial Request to receive your GREAT CLAIRVOYANT HOROSCOPE and benefit from a REINFORCED PSYCHIC ACTION I can perform for you. To see the Request, click here. All you have to do is return it and do exactly what is indicated.

When I receive your Free Trial Request it will be charged with your personal energy. I'll use that energy to create a magic and indestructible shield around you that will repel anything that could try to harm you, or prevent you from being happy.

The dark shadow that is hovering over you at the moment will disappear into the distance, Ali, and have no more influence on you whatsoever.

Then I'll send you your GREAT HOROSCOPE. This precious document is the key to your happiness and success. It will tell you everything you have to do to obtain whatever you desire. Every day you'll know what to say and what to do to further your interests.

Love, Money, Luck...
your Destiny will be in your hands!

Your Great Horoscope will show you how to take advantage of every situation that arises in your life. You'll no longer be alone, because I'll be by your side, advising you and showing you how to seize Luck at the right times, so that you obtain everything you desire.

Ali, haven't you had enough of the bad luck that's been following you around? Haven't you had enough of the way you live now? You must act and send me your Request as soon as possible. It's the solution to all your problems.

It's time you started believing in your Lucky Star, which is shining brightly today because you received this message. This is the answer to your prayers, the answer to your most secret wishes. This is your happiness!

I'll be thinking about you as I wait to hear from you.

Your friend,

TARA

Medium

IMPORTANT: Would you like to win tens of thousands of CAD? You're going to have quite a few Lucky Periods this year.

Your GREAT HOROSCOPE will be the key, opening the doors to Luck, wealth and joy.

I'm sorry for insisting, but you may have noticed that this message is urgent. Your future is at stake, Ali, and you can finally make things turn in your favor. All you have to do is answer me today.

RIGHT NOW WOULD BE BEST!

3/30/11

this site is taking unecessary amounts of money out of my account every month :/ ive tried to cancel it through my bank but i can't do it. must go through the site which is impossible!!! ive sent 'Tara' countless of e-mails with no reply!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!TOTAL SCAM!!

3/18/11

Unbelieveable scam! I filled out her questionare on 2 different email addresses (mine) using two different names, dats of birth, etc.
what i received in response to BOTH requests was EXACTLY the same...word for word

Big money jackpots - luck is going to change in the nexte few weeks....blah blah blah

AND - Tara claims to have the exact same dreams of some sort of "negative force" keeping me from these jackpots of money!!
IRONICALLY - MY SECOND EMAIL (DIFFERENT PERSON, DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDY) GOT THE EXACT SAME RESPONSE......
SHE MUST REALLY JUST USE A PRE-FAB REPORT FOR EVERYONE...OR ELSE SHE HAS DREAMS OF HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE VERY NIGHT!

BLOCK HER IMMEDIATELY! DO NOT RESPOND TO HER EMAILS - AND FOR HEAVENS SAKE....DON'T SEND THIS SCAMMER ONCE RED CENT!

SHE IS A PHONY - FRAUD - SCAMMER - SCUM OF THE EARTH

3/16/11

I'm not trying to be rude anyone i promise,but its a person claiming to be a psychic or medium or whatever.Does there really need to be anymore to say?Sorry about anyone getting burned that sucks.But the good news is,you surely won't do this again.So what was stolen from you in the end may be worth the lesson.Come on everyone,a psychic?I've done silly stuff too,so i'm not trying to be mean i promise,i'm just suprised by the number of people that pay's someone i guess to hear your gonna get money?Anyway,good luck in your real lives about your finances and all.Just learn from this.You'll be fine.

2/20/11

This is another in a long line of rubbish. I am an ACTUAL psychic, and I have NEVER charged for readings. It is against the gift to charge.

Tara keeps contacting me and telling me how bad my luck is and how much money I need in my life and how my love life sucks. Funny thing is, I have been married to the same man for 18 years and we have been best friends for 24 years. I am now at a stage in life where I am completely comfortable financially and have no want for anything. So this is the worst kind of fraud since she constantly tells me how unlucky I am. I survived an aortic dissection! I am perhaps one of the luckiest people in the world.

If anyone here knows anyone looking for a real reading that will never cost, I give all kinds of FREE spiritual advice on my site, http://www.comehometounity.ning.com and I can always be reached directly and there is NEVER a catch. I do not accept money. So pass this along and let's see if we can't put people like her out of business.

2/16/11

I tried the free reading and got the same reading as many of people get!!! so amazing! i was almost believe it but these day i always check before i pay for anything and here we are! TARA the FRAUD!

1/30/11

Constant scam - praying on the vulnerable with promises and hope that all dreams coming true especially money coming your way but asks for contant and increasing sums of money in order for this to occur otherwise all luck will pass you by without her help...in fact saying things like - "I felt SOMETHING HARMFUL LURKING CLOSE TO YOU" scare tactics! It is wrong to pray on people who are seeking help and direction and so I believe it should be stopped. Also I believe my personal email was tapped into by agreeing to a payment on this site as junk was sent from my email I did not send and I have to change my security.

Apprentice Reviewer
1/29/11

The 1st thing any one will notice when visiting the site is that it is laid out in a very 1990's style. Looks very amateurish and even the way Tara describes her services are not very clear to understand. It is always a come on when a Reader says "FREE READING" There is no such thing as Free if they are going to be offering their services. A mechanic might give a free estimate but is not going to do the work for free and neither is an astro-psychic. Honesty is not the policy on this website. Naive People Beware, this FREE READING will come at a Cost.

1/29/11

This website got sent my email address from another website and has filled all my mail box everyday.It has a fake unsubscribe button that tells you it can't unsubscribe you because your email address is fake!and then sends me more emails.I have written numerous emails to the email address on the website to ask hem to stop but it has just gotten worse it should be reported and taken off the web!

1/22/11

I got an email off Tara saying that I would get happiness and win loads of cash with some numbers she was going to send me and a reading as well. But only if I sent her a certain amount of money! I didn't bite and I sent her an email asking her why ,if these numbers were guaranteed to win,she didn't do them herself! I didn't get an answer-just more requests for cash and warnings about how I would miss out if I didn't respond! I still haven't bit and I hope this complaint is a warning to everyone who is gullible to these scams! It's like lucky numbers! There is no such thing. All numbers are lucky or unlucky. They are just numbers!

Robert O'Connor

1/21/11

Well this 'woman' has bombarded me with e-mails saying all these good things are going to happen for the last year or so ( I can't seem to unsubscribe) If she was such a powerfull medium then she would have told me my brother was going to kill himself and I would find him!! These people make me sick go get a f******g job and leave me alone!!!!

1/18/11

omg physchic dribble preying on poor vulnerable folk who are having a harde time promising tem that they will win money what a load of crap

1/17/11

I have been receiving emails from "Tara" for a few months now and after being financially unstable for so long and suffering from unexpected severe health issues, she finally convinced me to pay $14.99 for my yearly horoscope. Right as I was punching in my credit card numbers I decided to read reviews on her site and was sickened to see that "she" sends the same, generic e-mail to everyone.

So glad I read the reviews before purchasing anything from her! It's unfortunate that people will rip others off without even thinking about it. Below is a part of what she sent me so others can see that her e-mails are all very similar....

The urgency of your situation forced me to contact you quickly... For some weeks now I've been concentrating all my energy to try and attract a positive event that could transform your life.

The good news is that it's still not too late!

And what happened last night seems to confirm everything I've been thinking. As incredible as it seems, here's what happened:

Around midnight, before I went to sleep, I had a strange sensation that something important would take place. Gradually, while I slept, the impression became stronger and stronger.

And that's when I dreamed someone strange appeared to me. What I found amazing was that he looked like an old hermit, and seemed to possess the inner force of someone who knows all.

I can't tell you why, but I clearly heard your name, Miss Vanessa Robinson.

Then the dream ended and I woke up, feeling completely surprised!!!

I got out of bed and sat down at my work table, thinking I would give you a free psychic consultation about the vision I'd just had about you.

Could this be what I can do to help you win a huge amount of money soon?

I'm certain it is, and if you keep reading you'll find out why. I know you'll find it very interesting.

This may seem amazing, but what is happening to you really is quite extraordinary!

That's why, when I heard your name, Vanessa, I immediately thought of offering you a gift – a Runic representation of the events that are going to happen to you in the year 2011.

What appeared to me was simply amazing and very rare:

Your astral configuration for winning money in the months of January and February 2011 is exactly the same as Jane's, who won over 28,000 USD after believing in her luck!

Between January 20th and January 30th 2011, the chances are much higher that something unexpected and wonderful could happen to your finances...

You absolutely must not miss it, Vanessa!

I can also tell you that, for some years now, you've been feeling fed up, suffering silently inside.

Never enough money at the end of the month, other people who don't give you the affection and tenderness you need, bad luck that seems to follow you around like a shadow, friends who betray you...

Nothing works out the way you want.

Which leads me to think that, at this moment, you have serious doubts about yourself, and that you may become resigned and accept what you think is your fate.

At the same time, I'm convinced that you are "praying inside" for Luck to finally enter your life...

Because deep down, Vanessa, you still hope that "divine" or "celestial" justice does exist, and that it will help you claim your right to the happiness life has to offer.

Believe me when I say that your hopes and prayers have been heard, since Providence is finally going to grant you a period of grace in the coming months!

Everything is going to change for you, Vanessa!
Your general trend for the beginning of the year 2011 is CHANGE
in all areas of your life!!!

1/15/11

Just to test her I sent another request for a free reading from a madeup name and an email addy I keep just for these type of things. Tara is either so unselfish that she want me to have my greatest wish, even at her expense (hey a pig just flew by), or it's an automated scam:

"ATTENTION: URGENT MESSAGE

Important and Confidential Revelations
Reserved exclusively for the personal use of: Dear Amanda Pantera

Amanda,

Your problem seemed to me to be so important that I spent more than 13 hours performing an in-depth study of your case, so that I could help you more quickly.

I am aware of your most important wish: Tara Medium in jail

As surprising as this may seem, I have every reason to believe that it will come true sooner than you may think. I will tell you when and how this will happen.

You made an excellent decision asking me for help.

In fact, I see that in the coming weeks you should find a suitable solution for most of your problems. In just a moment I will reveal what I saw happening to you in detail.

But first I want to announce that I have selected you to be included in a book I plan to write. If all goes well, I will be able to send you A CHECK FOR $300, MADE OUT TO YOUR NAME, in accordance with my commitment.

AND THAT'S NOT THE ONLY GOOD NEWS. There are many more good things in store for you, which you may not be expecting.

That's why it's important for you to take note of the date written below in red:

February 08 2011 !"

1/12/11

yes iam a fool didnt check her out in nov1o i went to get phyche mag thinking it to be ok i tryed it going threw un emtional ride i lost350 pounds yes isee that iwas stupid but with all that bad luck i was having i thought good but knowing that people have been saying that a bad force was following me was not on a individual base she must of used the same letters me a mug please don't go for it i do blame some magazines surely they know it is a scam becarefull when u but fate and forturne any mag with tara on the back of mag or in it u will be robbed reported on12jan2011

1/8/11

tara-medium.com is a fraud beware, Grabriella-psychic.com is also a fraud. I think that when they get caught and shut down they re-open under new names. If you know more of these please add the ones you know to your review as it will help others.
They continue to pester people iwth emails,

There are genuine psychics out there. I hope you have enouigh discernment,

12/21/10

oh my $#*!ing god why did i not read these reviews first!
that $#*!ing website is a con and a disgrace! do not even think about paying her. if you get an email, delete it before you even read it because she will try and scare you into paying! what a mug i am!

12/11/10

OMG Im from Australia and I thank god I did not pay her any money a good friend of mine gets readings from her and gets totally sucked in she was actually believing everything Tara the scammer was telling her so I thought I'd try at the time thinking she was a real psychic the free reading said the same thing you's were all told and I fell for it I related to everything fake Tara said until I decided I'd read her reviews thinking i'd find great reviews but NO everything is bad and she's. A fake she won't get a cent from me,sorry to all those that lost their money let's put the word out there and save others from being scammed.

12/10/10

I was snt this website scam in October. I charged $79.00, and then heard nothing. After a couple of weeks, I sent them an E Mail threatenbng to expose them and file charges with the U. S. Attorney. I would not be taken advantage oif and if they knew what was good for them to give me what I paid for . On Nov. 1St, I got this 14 page, "Good News Letter ," from them. Thern December 4, 2010, anoiher "My Good News Letter," arrived.
Today 12-10-10, Another E Mail arrived and wanted another $19.95,for an Official Paper, saying that 12-19-10, etc.,etc. Well when I submitted my charge card, the transaction was stopped. I then called my credit card company, and was told to come to this website and look at all the complaints. The Lady said ,"Please don't fall for this, there ate so many scams on the Internet!" I then left word for her Supervisor that I had spoken to her, and gave her name, and what she did for me. I praised her, and said if they lose her working for them they would be Damn Fools! I left my name, C.C. #: and my phone #.
Stay away from this Tara-Medium!!

12/9/10

Like many others, I was going through a difficult period in my life. Skeptically, I applied for the "free reading." It was nothing more than a request for money - after pointing out I had problems (really?-who doesn't?). I received several emails from her about my "file" being close to her when she had these premonitions, etc. Each email became more threatening and quite offensive. "I sent you urgent information and cannot understand why you would not even bother to respond." OR "I've offered you help and you continue to ignore it. You are running out of time." Each lengthy email offered "FREE" work on my behalf. Whatever she was going to do was FREE. Yet, when you clicked on the button to "give permission" for her to do the work on "your behalf" it always required payment for something. After several ominous warnings, and feeling particularly vulnerable...I pulled out a Visa gift card of $20 that I'd received for doing online surveys-it had $15 left on it and was about to expire. I decided I wasn't really going to be "out" anything if I used it for her "help." So I registered with it for the $14.95 Secret Ceremony or Horoscope or ...Whatever - and a Tarot reading. I received several emails right away that said she was working on it. After a few days, I received this enormous email that rambled about how there was someone jealous who was causing negative vibrations - and I had been suffering through a period of bad luck with regards to money and financial success. THEN...she really wants to help me out with this problem...so for a mere $299 she could perform all these rituals and advise me of dates to do certain things to bring my well deserved good luck and fortune back. I laughed it off and wondered if I should have used that gift card to buy lots of garbage bags, instead. Once again, the threatening emails continued...so I went in and clicked on the link to remove me from her list. A few weeks later I went back to show my husband the "magic numbers" she provided for me in my Great Personal Horoscope or whatever it was- AND although the email was still in my inbox - the page was blank!!! Ha!! She did get the last laugh!!! Although the first time I googled her I actually saw positive readings - this time, I found many complaints. I didn't really believe it in the first place - and guess I learned a good lesson for ONLY $14.95!!! :-)

12/8/10

Whoever is responsible for sending out these e-mails is downright scum. I don't know who this "Tara" wench is--I SERIOUSLY doubt there's just one woman behind this, like the other comments have suggested it has to be some nasty organization--but, really, I mean...this is a symbol of how low people have sunk the world over. And how much the human race disrespects itself. "Tara" has sent repeated e-mails to my mother, who is struggling financially and with her health, and would appreciate some extra help from somebody! She isn't stupid but "Tara's" words ARE troubling to someone who is desperate (and many people are nowadays, aren't they?)...it's all this crap about evil forces ruining your life if you don't do x), y) and z)...and pay "her" a ridiculous amount of money in foriegn currency.

Please, I'm sure the comments on this site will help you realize what a piece of sh*t the Tara-Medium e-mails and the people behind them are, but I would like to reiterate it. I can't believe our world has come to a point that people can get away with this! I mean, I'm a teenager still in high school and even I am nauesated by this mess.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SICKENING SCAM!!!!!!!!

12/4/10

For all of you who have posted already things about this website, you are all right, 100%. If she was a real physic, she would not have an address in Hong Kong number one! Also, she should stick to the free reading and be done with it, not try to get you to pay for more information that she tells the same people over and over, the same thing. She is not a real "she"! The website is some idiot that thinks they can scam people by getting them to pay up for a service that is based on the astrological readings of any other horoscope site. You can go to any other free horoscope site and basically have the same thing (reading wise) in black and white put before you in print.
The company is obviously a scam and do not waste your time or efforts on it. Be wary, very wary!!
Here is a quote from my reading, too funny, because it is 2010:
"SHERI, YOUR LUCK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!
A HUGE JACKPOT IS YOURS!
I HAVE PROOF.
BUT THERE'S AN IMPORTANT DETAIL YOU HAVE TO TAKE SERIOUSLY!"
"You can detect it because of the recent problems you've had, although under normal circumstance you would have already earned THE RIGHT TO A BETTER AND MUCH RICHER LIFE. All you had to do was show a little trust in me.
But it's not your fault. THERE IS AN EVIL ASTRAL – AND PROBABLY HUMAN – INFLUENCE AT WORK which will do anything to prevent a possible change in your personal and financial situation.
That's why, despite all your efforts, nothing has really been able to change for you."
"With my help your destiny will be guided towards a new and much more beautiful life. There is no other way.
You may have financial problems at the moment, but in the next few weeks money will no longer be a problem for you.
AN INITIAL LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS WAITING FOR YOU starting on December 11 2010 which should produce a startling change in your day-to-day habits. This money is already inscribed in your astral chart.
That's why I'll be able to tell you exactly when you are likely to benefit from unexpected inputs of money, how, and how much you can expect.
I WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO TELL YOU when and how your problem of bad luck will come to an end, and be replaced by permanent good luck. "
The first letter this company sent me had the date of December of 1999, strange to, because I emailed them and then the next letter date changed to the current year. So go figure that one out, yah!
A bunch of crap I'd say!
Take care to not get scammed by this site!!

11/28/10

This woman tried to get me also by sending me email after email after email...You're the epitome of despicable trash 'Tara' (like that's her real name) and I hope they're saving you a nice spot at the gate of Hades...

11/28/10

I WANT TO SAY THANK U TO ALL OF U WHO PUT UR REVIEWS OUT DERE BECUASE I WAS ABOUT TO BE HER VICTIM AS WELL ... I ASKED MY HUSBAND ABOUT IT 1ST BEFORE I WENT THRU WITH IT AND HE SAID GOOGLE HER AND SEE IF SHE HAS ANY BAD REVIEWS AND BAMMMM DATS ALLL I SEE IS BAD REVIEWS WOW .. THANK U SOOO MUCH BECAUSE WE GOING THRU SUCH A HARD TIME AND WE JUS NEED TO FOLLOW GOD LIKE WE'VE BEEN .. THANK U AND MAY GOD BLESS U ALL ..

About Tara-medium