US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sonyal6

She can do amazing things and only asks so little of your money. (in 145 reviews)

tanyar14

I wish u all out there the best of luck in this life. (in 57 reviews)

lisam111

I received a reading from Tara Medium in April 2014. (in 18 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

barryh36
4/24/16

I have paid Tara 2 payments 1 for 19.95 this went to a UK account the other for 35.95 and this payment went to Hongkong it's not rocket sience the quick refund I had an email from Tara saying this would take 10 week to refund I won't hold my breath .I still keep getting email saying Wy haven't I heard from you so it's quite obvious this scam is being run from numerous places around the world with some very devious people praying on us less fortunate people let's hope they get all the bad karma they justly deserve

charlesc123
4/19/16

My luck has changed for worse , I'm about to lose my job , and my bank account has been hijacked by the IRS.

pennyl13
4/7/16

I've been dealing with Tara a while now and as long as we put the effort with her of wanting change and a new beginning everything she does works

4/6/16

I really think alot Of you on here really have had bad experiences but to blame Tara for all your problems and not haing them come true well havent you ever thought that you need to put in the work too, ya you could win a lottery and be succesful but a psychic cant do that for you they can tell you what they see and what they think you should do but you still have Free Will remember that one? well that means that you have the choice to make your own decisions and improve your life she cant do that for you only you can and she will help you guide you along the way just as when you ask God for guidance and help He just doesnt throw it all at ya because u prayed for it, we can be succesful but you have to put in the time and effort as well, so nobody ever should put their total reliance on one person, I believe this Tara has a kind heart and does this out of the bottom of her heart because it is her calling, not all the time will she be spot on accurate and think how many people email and correespond with her, im am sure that alot of the emails that you say you recieve are from employees or other workers sending them out so im sure she is not always aware of everything going on, it is a busienss too and she has to make a livign as well, Does anyone actaully even understand how much time and effort it takes on Tara's part to actually delve into your life and see what changes if any you need to make, she cant possible help you all so just remember no just anyone can get what they want through someone else, so I must say Thank you Tara for being a friend even though I have never met you in person or anything like that and I dont even personally know you but i just uinderstand it all and hope that these people on here who feel they got a raw deal find some comfort in knowing that she did try to help and she cant change your path only you can and no lottery win or no amount of MONEY will change your path, it can help it is the icing on the cake but you really need to take the time and understand what you really want out of life, Hope that help with some of you, and if you dont believe in this stuff than keep your comments to yourself

harleyd14
4/3/16

Tara does spam with emails a bit, sometimes I would get 2 in a day. But, she has replied to any queries I have sent, always within the same day, and offers a 100% money back guarantee. Also, she has sent me free items (after the initial free reading), not every email has been asking for money. I have seen some of the results she has told me about, but I am yet to see some of the bigger predictions she has made come about.
Many people have said she shouldn't charge at all, but it does depend on the service. If she performs something which requires materials then I think she has a right to charge for those. However, it seems like this is what she does for a living, and just like everyone else she has bills to pay etc. and needs money to live on.
Since I have spoken to her through email, not just by entering details on the website, she has actually sent many fewer emails asking for money for a ritual (less than 1 a week), but she does send me freebie readings and such.

I feel that the service she gives can be overpriced, however if you believe in the power of positive thinking to bring about positivity, then it feels great to have someone in your corner helping you out when you feel down so that you don't start to bring about negativity.

leigho6
3/15/16

I unsubscribed several months ago and I still keep getting money taken out of my account! I'm on disability and can't afford it. I've tried everything I can. Hopefully someone who reads this can help me somehow!

davisa5
3/4/16

It's a SCAM! Tara said that my financial problem will disappear by February 25, and that never did happened. Don't waste your money on her fortune, people. To be honest, I wonder if she's real or fake? I wasted my money on some false predictions.

mariem78
2/24/16

This is a copy of the e-mail I sent to Tara yesterday:
" I made a huge effort , loaning some money and sent you the payment of 29.95 today but since then, I haven't heard anything from you. I wonder what's going on? You promised me to:
I reserved
your Millionaire Entry Ticket
for Luck with Money
specially for you
but so far, no news!
I will very much appreciate an answer from you.
Thanks! "

maxic1
2/12/16

It's very obvious that Tara really isn't a "who" but a "what". Once a person provides thier "intimate" (time of birth?) info? It's not too difficult to program a computer to find out exactly who you are, and cross check with a high degree of accuracy the "issues" in ones life. Ever notice that it asks about the topics that society commonly worries about? Money? Love? Health?

Cross referencing your potential "profile" with numerous "astrology" charts and other software- boy I bet I could sell u a $7 amulet for $35 also!

This virtual "friend" plays to your vulnerabilities. I typed in my first name, plus a sentence for my second... Guess what? No one has caught it!

If you want to put your faith somewhere; remember that your Guardian Angels are always with you, and love you with divine purity. There is NOTHING that would change our Fathers love. Don't fall for the hellfire and damnation either- that's JUST AS BAD- in Divinty, there is no room for anything but peace and love. It's that simple. It's free.

wilsonn3
2/4/16

I received an email on free guidance or advice. I strongly believe that these emails are generated by some Computer/Server & not an individual who has Powers to lead us towards money or better life.In an emotional email, I was asked to pay some dollars online to perform "secret ritual of astral protection" else the consequences would be "very damaging". I was told that a lot of money will be received after the great date i.e. 15.12.15. After this, I started receiving more emails to perform some other ritual, asking for many more dollars. Like a fool, I paid that amount too. Emails were being sent from 3 different id's. Not satisfied with getting money twice, this email id started troubling me again for money 3rd time & I blocked the id. Please do not get fooled. I have lost money but you can save your money.

Tip for consumers: Once you pay, be ready to keep paying. There seems to be no end to requests for sending dollars. Post the review, I received a msg from a person called Frank, assistant/representative of Tara-medium requesting me to send a private msg to Tara. I tried send a mail to 4 different id's that Tara has been communicating but there was no response. I also tried to contact through the website but was informed that my email id does not exist in their records ?? Not sure who can help in getting my refund

jenniferc162
2/1/16

Waste of money does not come threw with stuff that she promises.has no idea what she is talking about. 1 is too high of a rating this is a scam

pany
1/21/16

It is improper to charge for some of these types of magick. Although the skills it requires may be prrsent, the reasoning is the most important part. The pursuit of wealth in this manner is wrong.

grahamh32
1/18/16

I personally believe tara has some skill, as she has known things nobody would guess or know. I'd like to say it's coincidence but not many people would have my past and problems. However, it's when it comes to the things requiring payment that seem to be either fake or don't work. Even when I truly believed she could help. My advice is she draws you in with her skill to then take money from you. Maybe she should do real work and we would pay for it.

georgad
1/14/16

Had numerous emails saying I will "win big" and asking for a fee. I'm good thanks! Also, has anyone else noticed all of the positive reviews all read the same as her emails? Just saying...

veronicas39
1/13/16

All these people do is a thing called 'cold reading' or just be as vague as possible and let you fill in the blanks. Seriously. Don't do it, people.

glendac12
12/27/15

have received emails for years from her. recently i paid for a report which i never received but i got more offers for the same report. I admit i got the offer for a much lower price but yet i didnt receive it.Also she said she did a Special ritual for me to find out my real problem is but never gives me what she "sees" in the thing. But wants me to order another report. I admit she had me going, so thank you SiteJabber for posting reviews ! Wont go to hers again!

donnad55
11/29/15

Hi..this woman goes out of her way..free of charge and has made numerous attempts at contacting me..I was very skeptical because of scams from other psychics..Tara has confirmed so much of what others have said..and her fees are minimal compared to other bogus readers.Tara has always been polite and courteous and has never pressured me or harrassed me in any way..Even after my initial read..she continues to give me support..for free..She is a godsend..more psychics need to be like her...shr is lovely

kats27
11/28/15

I am so glad all of you have posted reviews - I have had actual readings from psychics and they have been relatively good - this Tara person/computer reading(s) sound like a rip-off.
I'm glad I have already unsubscribed and didn't waste my money.
There are gifted people in this world that can "see" things differently, but this person evidently asks more questions to gain insight into your world then derives their answers and advice from you. That doesn't sound like a psychic to me!
I wish for all of you that are seeking answers the best the world can bring you.
Be well and look locally for someone that is gifted for the answers that you seek...

rachelg46
11/17/15

Lies, Lies

ebonyc4
11/14/15

I just dont like the fact that she attempts to charge in every email. She should just be more specific in one email or stop trying to provide a sample of advice to tell someone something they already know. That gives psychics a bad reputation and you shouldn't play or tease with people's lives in that way. That's why they seek help in the first place. TOO BE HELPED NOT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!

lj68
11/7/15

YES I PAID HER BUT HAVE NOT HAD ANY REPLY FROM HER,actually shes very good but as im not working i carnt afford to pay her,

patriciah76
11/6/15

It was seven years ago when she gave me a free reading. Her prediction came true. It was about a family matter. She did not charge me because it was free. I could not find her again untill now. She showed sincerity and great concern and was the best reading I had. Those that disbelief her and give her bad ratings are just immature and very deceiving. She is an angel.

tims96
11/4/15

How come she charges money when she can win money on lottery or gambling,she can see it.i went on her site twice, paid money once.the second time diferent email,she didn't know she already cleared my bad luck,scammmm

paulinec16
11/3/15

I have been listening to Tara advise, for at least three years now maybe longer, at first I was in great despair , could not even see the light, for the darkness, that circuled around me, she gave me hope and inspiration, and made me believe in chance, and luck believe me its there, you just have to reach out and grab it cheers everyone Pauline

navinkumarj
10/27/15

I was mislead into communicating with her, because the Heading of the mail that she sent me showed the name of Bejan Daruwala.
I have been receiving several mails but when i tried to fill up the form there is no mention of how much money i have to pay for the services. This lack of transparency creates a severe misgiving and suspicion. She should make it clear as to how much money has to deposited in her account and not leave it vague and instead ask for our banking details.
Also, there is no provision to talk to her telephonically or on the mobile before venturing further .
Navin Kumar

carola56
10/20/15

Please stay away from this woman. What she tells u is not the truth. She never will refund your money. Lazy lady looking for an easy way to make money. So PLEASE if u r looking to do something like this PLEASE do your research before settling with someone who is in this Business. Hate to see anyone else lose money & b lied to. Since this women owes ppl money why is it our problem to get our money back after we have asked for it back she should refund on 1st request. Theres too much not right with this woman. I never got my money back & lets see its been about 3/4 yrs now so Frank whoever u r u can stop making excuses for this woman or computer or whatever it is. I will never deal with this chick again. U do not toy with ppl that way lead them on nothing happens just keep thinking ppl r stupid & going to keep giving her money. I have actually gone some where else & to b honest I have gotten my moneys worth. So far 2 things I have asked to have done have been done. Now I am on my 3rd thing. Seeing is believing

gailh49
10/19/15

Not even close - sorry....I never give bad ratings but this reader didn't even come close, I have NO PROBLEM with negative news...THIS WASNT negative news. It was just WAY off all together and he didnt even listen to what I was trying to ask. Sorry

matheww18
10/19/15

Difficulty in understanding what this lady was talking about as her english was not very good.

lawrenced17
10/18/15

bogus reader i have spell wants $$$ to remove ok dont waste time

terencew13

Not specific!

frankm93

epic fail

marthar24
10/18/15

Very bad reader, none of it happened at all, I want my money back! Not happy it been over all of this psychics time lines are very, very wronge....

joshuaf23
10/17/15

This is totally unacceptable. This lady did not answer to any of my questions. She went by her speed then stopoed and made 30-50 sec breaks and then went again with what she wanted to say, totally unrelated to questions asked. She typed all the fluff that was not related to the situation. For 10 minutes I could not receive any answer. Then she started asking me questions to feel the situation. Overall, big dissapointment. I would not recommend her at all!

amandag49
10/17/15

very suprised to hear the complete opposite to a month or so ago when asking about the same person. In one reading I should be centre stage and I should push for his time, in the next he sees me only as a friend nothing more... feel quite confused as I've always found Leonoras readings to be excelllent.

dorothyk7

No contact. No chat

mauricios13

was wrong

normanm14
10/17/15

There was no connection time, so I could not verify anything that he picked up on. I did not feel any connection either. I thought it was bit unusual that he did not need the birth years while he is an astrologer..?

ericr55
10/16/15

She has consistently lied to me over the past year. Nothing she has ever told me has come true nor does anything current makes sense. For example, I have no family yet she stated I would meet someone at church and I NEVER go to church. She is unkind and lies!

helenp31
10/16/15

Poor session.

lauram116
10/14/15

good at first then started talking off the wall

randye14
10/13/15

I think her advice was great. Which is exactly what it was advice, but she asked more questions than I did. So she asked questions I answered and she gave advice. So it wasn't really a reading as far as it seemed. It may be different for you so try her at your own risk

bryans50
10/13/15

waited too long before she gave me any answers

garym92
10/13/15

seemed like was automated responses until he passed the test on what i look like! Do feel a little better i really hope he was right

jewela6
10/13/15

too generic...nothing that really was out of the ordinary pertaining to my case.

floydb23
10/12/15

Furious, because the prediction did not come to pass. Dont know much about your scientific approach but it did not help me with my situation.

guillermoc9
10/11/15

Nothings special. slow typist and very generalistic responces.

deanl18

hack

robertm232

not very straight answeres

gregoryc39
10/10/15

was looking for anything specific and she was unable to come up with anything.

loril25
10/10/15

Awful - Did not bother to read my question properly, and took well over a week to do my reading, but was doing others readings while i was waiting. Also very hard to read because of bad spelling and grammar. Very unprofessional! Will not be back.

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
gregb77
A: Hey guys just want to respond to some of the question people have ask me about Tara the Medium well unfortunately ay time someone keeps asking you for money and if you dont pay them then they cant help you and the winnings of a big jackpot will ont be yours if you dont ask for their help and pay them, so if any so called psychic asks for money then that should be a sign right there that it is not legit and for my personal experience with Tara she made many promises that were never kept and I never spent a dime or sent her anything, now im not psychic by any means and dont claim to be but i am an Empath and i do feel thigns very strongly kind of like you inner voice or that intutition that gut feeling well trust that feeling because if u have doubt about this Tara Medium or any other for that matter than jsut be cautious dont send money unless you know for sure that u arent being scammed i have no proof either way of this but i know something isnt right with her and i wil lbe the first to say that i was wrong about her, Frank her assistant is probably the real Tara lol, who knows i dont get a good vibe off her any more and then i get an email from her saying i missed out again because of my silence and the asked me if someone was putting doubts in my mind lol, ya i told TARA that she was the only one putting doubts in my mind nobody else, and seems to not get through to her , what a joke show , i have told her numerous times i do not have money to send i just have not the means now but i have told her if what she says is true then tell me these so called winning numbers and if i win if they hit i would definitely send her a donation and certainly send her more money that she asked for in the frist place so u think that would be a good deal reight but if she is bull$#*!ting and doesnt really know then of course she cant tell me right so jsut be cautious , because there are all kinds of scammers out there and i will help ayone from losing there hard earned money to one of these vultures
19 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
gregb77
A: Please Henry dont waste your money my friend , Ya cmon God is responsible for your troubles???? give me a break she will tell you something like ummmm lets see you dont deserve this unhappiness no $#*! nobody deserves to be unhappy unless they are not a good person, i dont know what God you believe in but pray to him and ask for advice and learn to read those signs that hHe the supreme being gives you because hHe is a just God and would not cause you troubles only offer help if you ask God for it, just my opinion but dont get sucked in
18 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Tara-medium staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Tara-medium