US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sonyal6

She can do amazing things and only asks so little of your money. (in 139 reviews)

tanyar14

I wish u all out there the best of luck in this life. (in 55 reviews)

lisam111

I received a reading from Tara Medium in April 2014. (in 18 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

maxic1
2/12/16

It's very obvious that Tara really isn't a "who" but a "what". Once a person provides thier "intimate" (time of birth?) info? It's not too difficult to program a computer to find out exactly who you are, and cross check with a high degree of accuracy the "issues" in ones life. Ever notice that it asks about the topics that society commonly worries about? Money? Love? Health?

Cross referencing your potential "profile" with numerous "astrology" charts and other software- boy I bet I could sell u a $7 amulet for $35 also!

This virtual "friend" plays to your vulnerabilities. I typed in my first name, plus a sentence for my second... Guess what? No one has caught it!

If you want to put your faith somewhere; remember that your Guardian Angels are always with you, and love you with divine purity. There is NOTHING that would change our Fathers love. Don't fall for the hellfire and damnation either- that's JUST AS BAD- in Divinty, there is no room for anything but peace and love. It's that simple. It's free.

wilsonn3
2/4/16

I received an email on free guidance or advice. I strongly believe that these emails are generated by some Computer/Server & not an individual who has Powers to lead us towards money or better life.In an emotional email, I was asked to pay some dollars online to perform "secret ritual of astral protection" else the consequences would be "very damaging". I was told that a lot of money will be received after the great date i.e. 15.12.15. After this, I started receiving more emails to perform some other ritual, asking for many more dollars. Like a fool, I paid that amount too. Emails were being sent from 3 different id's. Not satisfied with getting money twice, this email id started troubling me again for money 3rd time & I blocked the id. Please do not get fooled. I have lost money but you can save your money.

Tip for consumers: Once you pay, be ready to keep paying. There seems to be no end to requests for sending dollars. Post the review, I received a msg from a person called Frank, assistant/representative of Tara-medium requesting me to send a private msg to Tara. I tried send a mail to 4 different id's that Tara has been communicating but there was no response. I also tried to contact through the website but was informed that my email id does not exist in their records ?? Not sure who can help in getting my refund

jenniferc162
2/1/16

Waste of money does not come threw with stuff that she promises.has no idea what she is talking about. 1 is too high of a rating this is a scam

pany
1/21/16

It is improper to charge for some of these types of magick. Although the skills it requires may be prrsent, the reasoning is the most important part. The pursuit of wealth in this manner is wrong.

grahamh32
1/18/16

I personally believe tara has some skill, as she has known things nobody would guess or know. I'd like to say it's coincidence but not many people would have my past and problems. However, it's when it comes to the things requiring payment that seem to be either fake or don't work. Even when I truly believed she could help. My advice is she draws you in with her skill to then take money from you. Maybe she should do real work and we would pay for it.

georgad
1/14/16

Had numerous emails saying I will "win big" and asking for a fee. I'm good thanks! Also, has anyone else noticed all of the positive reviews all read the same as her emails? Just saying...

veronicas39
1/13/16

All these people do is a thing called 'cold reading' or just be as vague as possible and let you fill in the blanks. Seriously. Don't do it, people.

glendac12
12/27/15

have received emails for years from her. recently i paid for a report which i never received but i got more offers for the same report. I admit i got the offer for a much lower price but yet i didnt receive it.Also she said she did a Special ritual for me to find out my real problem is but never gives me what she "sees" in the thing. But wants me to order another report. I admit she had me going, so thank you SiteJabber for posting reviews ! Wont go to hers again!

donnad55
11/29/15

Hi..this woman goes out of her way..free of charge and has made numerous attempts at contacting me..I was very skeptical because of scams from other psychics..Tara has confirmed so much of what others have said..and her fees are minimal compared to other bogus readers.Tara has always been polite and courteous and has never pressured me or harrassed me in any way..Even after my initial read..she continues to give me support..for free..She is a godsend..more psychics need to be like her...shr is lovely

kats27
11/28/15

I am so glad all of you have posted reviews - I have had actual readings from psychics and they have been relatively good - this Tara person/computer reading(s) sound like a rip-off.
I'm glad I have already unsubscribed and didn't waste my money.
There are gifted people in this world that can "see" things differently, but this person evidently asks more questions to gain insight into your world then derives their answers and advice from you. That doesn't sound like a psychic to me!
I wish for all of you that are seeking answers the best the world can bring you.
Be well and look locally for someone that is gifted for the answers that you seek...

rachelg46
11/17/15

Lies, Lies

ebonyc4
11/14/15

I just dont like the fact that she attempts to charge in every email. She should just be more specific in one email or stop trying to provide a sample of advice to tell someone something they already know. That gives psychics a bad reputation and you shouldn't play or tease with people's lives in that way. That's why they seek help in the first place. TOO BE HELPED NOT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!

lj68
11/7/15

YES I PAID HER BUT HAVE NOT HAD ANY REPLY FROM HER,actually shes very good but as im not working i carnt afford to pay her,

patriciah76
11/6/15

It was seven years ago when she gave me a free reading. Her prediction came true. It was about a family matter. She did not charge me because it was free. I could not find her again untill now. She showed sincerity and great concern and was the best reading I had. Those that disbelief her and give her bad ratings are just immature and very deceiving. She is an angel.

tims96
11/4/15

How come she charges money when she can win money on lottery or gambling,she can see it.i went on her site twice, paid money once.the second time diferent email,she didn't know she already cleared my bad luck,scammmm

paulinec16
11/3/15

I have been listening to Tara advise, for at least three years now maybe longer, at first I was in great despair , could not even see the light, for the darkness, that circuled around me, she gave me hope and inspiration, and made me believe in chance, and luck believe me its there, you just have to reach out and grab it cheers everyone Pauline

navinkumarj
10/27/15

I was mislead into communicating with her, because the Heading of the mail that she sent me showed the name of Bejan Daruwala.
I have been receiving several mails but when i tried to fill up the form there is no mention of how much money i have to pay for the services. This lack of transparency creates a severe misgiving and suspicion. She should make it clear as to how much money has to deposited in her account and not leave it vague and instead ask for our banking details.
Also, there is no provision to talk to her telephonically or on the mobile before venturing further .
Navin Kumar

carola56
10/20/15

Please stay away from this woman. What she tells u is not the truth. She never will refund your money. Lazy lady looking for an easy way to make money. So PLEASE if u r looking to do something like this PLEASE do your research before settling with someone who is in this Business. Hate to see anyone else lose money & b lied to

gailh49
10/19/15

Not even close - sorry....I never give bad ratings but this reader didn't even come close, I have NO PROBLEM with negative news...THIS WASNT negative news. It was just WAY off all together and he didnt even listen to what I was trying to ask. Sorry

matheww18
10/19/15

Difficulty in understanding what this lady was talking about as her english was not very good.

lawrenced17
10/18/15

bogus reader i have spell wants $$$ to remove ok dont waste time

terencew13

Not specific!

frankm93

epic fail

marthar24
10/18/15

Very bad reader, none of it happened at all, I want my money back! Not happy it been over all of this psychics time lines are very, very wronge....

joshuaf23
10/17/15

This is totally unacceptable. This lady did not answer to any of my questions. She went by her speed then stopoed and made 30-50 sec breaks and then went again with what she wanted to say, totally unrelated to questions asked. She typed all the fluff that was not related to the situation. For 10 minutes I could not receive any answer. Then she started asking me questions to feel the situation. Overall, big dissapointment. I would not recommend her at all!

amandag49
10/17/15

very suprised to hear the complete opposite to a month or so ago when asking about the same person. In one reading I should be centre stage and I should push for his time, in the next he sees me only as a friend nothing more... feel quite confused as I've always found Leonoras readings to be excelllent.

dorothyk7

No contact. No chat

mauricios13

was wrong

normanm14
10/17/15

There was no connection time, so I could not verify anything that he picked up on. I did not feel any connection either. I thought it was bit unusual that he did not need the birth years while he is an astrologer..?

ericr55
10/16/15

She has consistently lied to me over the past year. Nothing she has ever told me has come true nor does anything current makes sense. For example, I have no family yet she stated I would meet someone at church and I NEVER go to church. She is unkind and lies!

helenp31
10/16/15

Poor session.

lauram116
10/14/15

good at first then started talking off the wall

randye14
10/13/15

I think her advice was great. Which is exactly what it was advice, but she asked more questions than I did. So she asked questions I answered and she gave advice. So it wasn't really a reading as far as it seemed. It may be different for you so try her at your own risk

bryans50
10/13/15

waited too long before she gave me any answers

garym92
10/13/15

seemed like was automated responses until he passed the test on what i look like! Do feel a little better i really hope he was right

jewela6
10/13/15

too generic...nothing that really was out of the ordinary pertaining to my case.

floydb23
10/12/15

Furious, because the prediction did not come to pass. Dont know much about your scientific approach but it did not help me with my situation.

guillermoc9
10/11/15

Nothings special. slow typist and very generalistic responces.

deanl18

hack

robertm232

not very straight answeres

gregoryc39
10/10/15

was looking for anything specific and she was unable to come up with anything.

loril25
10/10/15

Awful - Did not bother to read my question properly, and took well over a week to do my reading, but was doing others readings while i was waiting. Also very hard to read because of bad spelling and grammar. Very unprofessional! Will not be back.

joshuat21

made no sense.

ethelyns
10/8/15

not happy she gave me the same readin i had with her last year about a different man an aquarian and the same reading again for a different man that has come into my life...the same thing she said......i dont believe she has really looked into it enough and very short reading for her time....one lady on the kasamba sight gave me a 2 page reading for 7 dollars and was spot on.....

marcusg16
10/7/15

very slow typing and does not answer your question

cruzd9
10/7/15

vague, unclear. nothing specific. felt like she only told me what I told her.

peneloped1
10/7/15

not paying atterntion and wasting time

amandar48
10/6/15

she never answered my original questions.

darryls13
10/5/15

took up my time for her spelling and repeated herself often, not a very good match and I want a refund!

darrellm25
10/5/15

very slow...

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Answer
frankj12
A: Hello, Linda D. I’m Frank, TARA’s secretary.
As your question is not clear, I do invite you to send directly a message to Tara's email. You may also contact her via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html, using with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services. Frank
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
frankj12
A: Hello, Erin R. I’m Frank, TARA’s secretary.
It seems that your card may have not the needed CVV code that will enable online transactions. For a clear explanation, I invite you to send directly a message to Tara's email. You may also contact her via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html, using with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services. Frank
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for Tara-medium