US Government's NSF

Unit 2605, Island Place Towar, 510 King’s Rd, North Point
Hong Kong
Tel: +85253663373
awltd.contact@gmail.com

People interested in Tara-medium are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sonyal6

She can do amazing things and only asks so little of your money. (in 128 reviews)

donnam42

Her reading is exactly like all the ones here promising of a huge windfall in cash and something blocking my good luck. (in 53 reviews)

maiam2

I have received the same word for word message you got from tara medium in August. (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kaiy1
8/27/15

Yes, indeed...I have fallen for it once and paid...only to receive another reading that needed me to pay more for some other "powerful" protection. We have received the same letters, even though she said it was only for the "chosen few". She says general things like "there is a negative energy that is trying to block your good fortune". Truthfully...no one doesn't experience financial problems at some point. The secret: Persevere, keep going and use your abilities to get slowly get where you need to be. You will see that working better than putting your hopes in someone who has no reason to care about you...except for your money. Don't blame yourself if you have paid...just walk away and learn a lesson gracefully. Don't let it happen to you again...with anyone else.

jenniferh108
8/14/15

FRAUD

lynnh39
7/21/15

To Frank who claims to work for Tara you think you cant be tracked down but sadly for you that isn't true, watch your back, your time is up. bad enough that you rip people off but to have the nerve to get on this sight and claim you will give refunds, deserves revenge.

freda49
7/20/15

I paid £19.95 and was promised 7 Lucky lottery numbers Nothing materialist.Why do you do this?Please do not disappoint me.

non104
7/20/15

I have been getting e-mails from the nonexistant woman 'Tara' for some time. I have found the picture used on 'her' website and looked at the address on the website. I do not believe this 'woman' exists. For one thing, she is located in Hong Kong as per the adress on her website. Don't send 'her' any money. If you really want to lose money that badly donate to your local homeless population. They at least will be grateful and truly do need the help. 'Tara' does not need our money. Do not fall for this alarmist and too good to be true scam.

sonyal6
7/17/15

I havent paid ber yet but i will on my paycheck she is not fake though it's just that you guys have to believe. There are things out there that can help you that are not possible. She can do amazing things and only asks so little of your money. She is the best that there is!! Forget what these people say tara you dont need people opinions. People always hate on great people. May God bless you Tara!!

tanyar14
6/25/15

Hi there..... I'm trying to figure it out how this Tara still walking on this earth. Thanks a lot to all of u out there. I got the same emails and promises but there is no contact info to get to this Tara chick. I'm glad I didn't send any money. Yeahh... also the guy who calls himself Chris probably the same scam. I got so many emails from him and couldn't understand why my emails not getting back to him.... and then got sick of it and erased all it. That is it. I wish u all out there the best of luck in this life. I also think GOD is the one, who can really help... Tanya

maryannep1
6/19/15

This is a rip off in the highest degree. I cannot belive this site is still functional.

emilyb37
6/17/15

I received only the initial newsletter- hoping for some actual guidance. But even if there is an actual "Tara," involved in this process- this service is illegitimate, and only waste of money.
Vague, unconvincing predictions, throwing around terminology and the overuse of bolded words and phrases. Nice try, but no.

patricka27
6/17/15

Tara is Frank (and they are both somebody else). Just received the 'gift' letter and it's word for word the same as the one posted further down here, but with my date of birth inserted, as I knew it would be. Why the site hasn't been shut down eludes me, but it may be because of where they operate from. Lots of references to numerology and 'magic' and lures of good fortune. I'm sorry if you were pulled in by this and actually paid, and I don't mean to insult anybody as I know that sometimes desperation creates false hope, but this is simply a scam. There is no medium, just a person making money from people who can't afford it. No different from the Nigerian money laundering scam emails. Please, please, do not be entertained by this.

As a matter of fact, in the UK, it is a criminal offence to purport to falsely claim to be a medium. Google it. A Criminal Offence. I rest my case.

lindab130
6/11/15

I saw her review and I didn’t pay any money. If something has to happen in my life, I want it to happen in God’s way. God gave me life and he definitely knows my destiny and he knows how and when I'll get what I need. I don't need luck, I need blessings from God because luck can come and go but if God blesses you, He bless you forever...God is my everything and I even want to apologise for having doubts in him and trying this Tara Site. I'm sorry Tara, I cannot trust you, I can only trust in God because if I'm alive today it's thanks to him...My life will change when God says it's the right time. Put all your problems and trouble in God's hands as he is and will always be the saviour. Stop putting your problems in human hands because, what a one human can do, another human can also do. Trust in God, ask him for whatever you want and he shall give you without charging you for any money and note that when God gives you something, he doesn't expect anything in return but he gives you because he want to see you happy forever

laureng28
5/31/15

Tara you should not even ha
Lauren-- Our Nationwide winner search includes... Key Biscayne,Florida!
ve the privilege of having a Scale To Be Rated! Do I Believe in Mediums, Clairvoincy, Shamans, Lightworkers, Angels AND Yes I EVEV Believe IN KARMA! And after months of E mails from you basically telling me things I already Know or what the 8 others who work in your line of work! NOT ONCE did you respond OR acknowledge you received them BUT guess what Sweetie First off I Am Not Your Friend so please stop Misusing the word your DEVOTED Friend! A Friend to me Does not READ the Traumas I have experianced which has resulted in the worst financial Situation I have EVER encountered. Since Losing my Fiancé, the man I was to spend my life with and my severely ADHD/ODD 8 Y/O's father, Since his death it has been a 6 Year run of BAD luck! Call it well deserved Karma due to decisions That I made 20 years ago (which I have repented twice By Ocean Baptisms) Whatever the reason I have had to go through ALOT between my own Health and being a 50 Y/O Single mother to Gods greatest Miracle, Christian my 27 week Preemie, who is now 8 And police are regularly at my residence, not because of any thing I have ever done but the neighbors do not appreciate getting woken up by my son, who just like his father can function on 3 hours of sleep wants to play his drums at 4 am cause he can't sleep and DEFIANT is not the word! That is just a tiny speck of the issues I endure everyday! I religiously have been playing EVERY game on PCH EVERYDAY since Give Away 4900 started taking entries! I HAVE to win! I felt That since you were persistent for months with me and your we Mails Were giving me hope I got scared and like I said earlier when I wanted a refund I LITERALLY STOLE MY SON'S FOOD $ To pay you, because had me Convinced I will have no chance of winning because of this negative EVIL Energy that is going to interfere and ruin my chances AND ONLY if I pay almost $20 to do this ritual I WILL WIN! So I put in my debit card # on Thursday, within minutes you responded with a thank you and confirmation And then I did not hear from you for a day or two and all you said was YOU performed a secret Ritual ONLY you know to keep me protected from ALL the negative energy around me and I should Burn incense every night and say a simple Gratitude prayer which by the way MY home ALWAYS Smells of NAG CHAMPA 27/7 And I am an Extremelly Humble AND Grateful Woman And pray on a regular basis, mostly Thanking Not Askng! THEN This morning to MY SURPRIZE E mail from Tara!!! I AM IN DANGER! In danger of letting millions slip through my hands BECAUSE I have not responded to her fire ritual WHICH I PAID FOR 2 DAYS AGO and have confirmation to PROVE IT! You don't scare me with your threats nor do I care OR believe anything you say OR do (maybe cast a spell) Has ANY influence on wether or not I win a Penny! Please refund my money ASAP or I WILL take Legal Action!Just like u have told me how much INJUSTICE Ive been through!! expect $ on card by Thur 1st week in June! Saved every EMAILTara you should not even ha
Lauren-- Our Nationwide winner search includes... Key Biscayne,Florida!
ve the privilege of having a Scale To Be Rated! Do I Believe in Mediums, Clairvoincy, Shamans, Lightworkers, Angels AND Yes I EVEV Believe IN KARMA! And after months of E mails from you basically telling me things I already Know or what the 8 others who work in your line of work! NOT ONCE did you respond OR acknowledge you received them BUT guess what Sweetie First off I Am Not Your Friend so please stop Misusing the word your DEVOTED Friend! A Friend to me Does not READ the Traumas I have experianced which has resulted in the worst financial Situation I have EVER encountered. Since Losing my Fiancé, the man I was to spend my life with and my severely ADHD/ODD 8 Y/O's father, Since his death it has been a 6 Year run of BAD luck! Call it well deserved Karma due to decisions That I made 20 years ago (which I have repented twice By Ocean Baptisms) Whatever the reason I have had to go through ALOT between my own Health and being a 50 Y/O Single mother to Gods greatest Miracle, Christian my 27 week Preemie, who is now 8 And police are regularly at my residence, not because of any thing I have ever done but the neighbors do not appreciate getting woken up by my son, who just like his father can function on 3 hours of sleep wants to play his drums at 4 am cause he can't sleep and DEFIANT is not the word! That is just a tiny speck of the issues I endure everyday! I religiously have been playing EVERY game on PCH EVERYDAY since Give Away 4900 started taking entries! I HAVE to win! I felt That since you were persistent for months with me and your we Mails Were giving me hope I got scared and like I said earlier when I wanted a refund I LITERALLY STOLE MY SON'S FOOD $ To pay you, because had me Convinced I will have no chance of winning because of this negative EVIL Energy that is going to interfere and ruin my chances AND ONLY if I pay almost $20 to do this ritual I WILL WIN! So I put in my debit card # on Thursday, within minutes you responded with a thank you and confirmation And then I did not hear from you for a day or two and all you said was YOU performed a secret Ritual ONLY you know to keep me protected from ALL the negative energy around me and I should Burn incense every night and say a simple Gratitude prayer which by the way MY home ALWAYS Smells of NAG CHAMPA 27/7 And I am an Extremelly Humble AND Grateful Woman And pray on a regular basis, mostly Thanking Not Askng! THEN This morning to MY SURPRIZE E mail from Tara!!! I AM IN DANGER! In danger of letting millions slip through my hands BECAUSE I have not responded to her fire ritual WHICH I PAID FOR 2 DAYS AGO and have confirmation to PROVE IT! You don't scare me with your threats nor do I care OR believe anything you say OR do (maybe cast a spell) Has ANY influence on wether or not I win a Penny! Please refund my money ASAP or I WILL take Legal Action!Just like u have told me how much INJUSTICE Ive been through!! expect $ on card by Thur 1st week in June! Saved every EMAIL!!!!

beiget
5/24/15

I am so disappointed with Tara. I just paid the amount , hoping that the reading will be sent to me in 3 days time i am frustrated. I sent an email to her but no response. This what I can say, Karma is digital. Tara, if you can read this pls send me my reading or if u can't just send my money back. Stop playing with us.

carlyt3
5/23/15

Please, don't be a fool like me! This site is nothing short of the largest scam on earth.Everything they say is a lie.They suck you in, promise to give your money back and your doomed from the start. The real truth is you will get taken,as I have. Please don't make my mistake.Save yourself money,time,and feeling like a fool.

barbaraw49
5/17/15

what you give of yourself comes back to you ten fold. It's to bad you feel like you need to trick people. I would rather be silent and have little the rest of my life than pour out so much untruth to people who are trying to have a little hope in life.

mybt
5/15/15

I am pleased to say that I am only in regret that i am unable to progress further into with Tara and recieving her great advice she has given me. I have received my refund without any hiccups. I really do believe in Tara and I thank her for her work I think it is wonderful what she is doing helping or people and I don't think it's wrong for her to charge people for her services being nothings free in this world.. As soon as I am able to get back on board with Tara I am and will do with no hesitation. Thanks Tara for your help.

dallast7
5/6/15

Tara/Frank, me and other people are asking for our money back you stole but it never happens.. You say go to this link etc. And I did that 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee but still haven't received my money back its been about a year!! And we know how to unsubscribe that's not the issue Frank .. The money you are stealing is and if I do not get a decent answer and my money back asap I will take my case and this evidence to the Police and Fraud squad.
Please fix or I will go to the proper authorities

natiaa
4/24/15

I see yaw are going in. Lol, as well we are fools to. It's up to God to help us he is the Only way. He will make a way for your financial problems to go away. First you have to believe that God Is The Answer Second Pray Have Faith. Last but not least change the way u buget. We have to put in work as well. An plus God don't charge no fee. All he wants is his and your personal time. Love on him. An he will do the rest. Trust me. God is the truth

tonyt34
4/23/15

Well tara the mediums a fuken fake $#*! who steals peoples money who actuslly believe in this $#*! ' she even tells in her emails someone from the dead is trying to contact you with a financial plan im am told to give you ('' da $#*! bish u aint talkin to no dead people get a real job you scam artist#@#$$_$%#$_"

angelican
4/22/15

I have used tara services before they never come true unless its pertaining to Boyfriends and infidelity I sent her cash one time through the mail beforehand and it didn't reach her in time and so I paid her with my credit card and she didn't cheat me she could have kept it and claim never received but she sent it back and just in time too, three stars my book(. I want a refund for my kids

robertg103
4/20/15

How does a person like tara continue scamming people without getting arrested.? All she says is totally false and idiotic i hope this applies to frank j her rep.?

Robert

sarahs145
4/10/15

Sarah,

To help you get this year, which you’ll see is going to be a year of real change for you, off to a good start, I decided to offer you a friendly surprise birthday present.

Here’s what it’s about:

Because of a request that was made to me, I have just prepared a long numerological consultation for you, based on your date of birth, which is: 10 April 1974. That’s correct, isn’t it?

If it is, you should know that I made an amazing discovery about your immediate future. I discovered that huge changes in life are being prepared for you.

I know this may surprise you, and that’s normal because at present you have some difficult problems to resolve that concern your finances, and your personal and emotional life. In other words, it seems that you are really having some bad luck at the moment.

And yet, although your past and present may have been difficult, and no matter what you may think, I say again that a complete transformation of your destiny is being prepared for you, and should happen within the next 8 weeks.

How can I be so sure?
Well, Sarah, I had 2 very surprising visions about your immediate future, which revealed that some unexpected events (both financial and personal) are in store for you:

Between now and May 10 2015 your financial situation should improve suddenly and unexpectedly. You should receive some very goodnews (I saw $8,800 for you) which I’ll tell you more about in a moment.

Between now and June 09 2015 your personal life should undergo a really radical change. You can expect to attract someone who will bring you lasting affection and a lot of happiness.

It’s clear to me that these 2 surprising visions should materialize for you within the next 8 weeks.

I’ll tell you why in just a moment, but first it is urgent that I reveal an important fact concerning a rare event which should work in your favor.

I have just completed an important act of clairvoyance for you, which really gets to the bottom of things. And what I discovered about youshows that the unfolding of your destiny has not proceeded normally. There’s an explanation for that.

It appears that an opposing force seems to be working against you, and has been for some time. This force has created a “Parapsychological block”in your life which affects both your financial and personal situations.

Nothing seems to work out the way you want it to in your life. Some persistent bad luck seems to be following you around everywhere you turn. Nothing you do turns out the way it should, despite all your efforts and sacrifices.

I am going to tell you where your bad luck comes from, Sarah:

It is clear that you are being affected by a particularly negative influence, originating either in someone who has bad intentions towards you, or in an object in your home that is bringing you all this bad luck, and repelling all the good luck that could come your way.

It isn’t normal for you to be hindered by so much bad luck. It seems that this harmful influence is blocking your evolution, and preventing you from finding solutions that would help you succeed.

Your life could (and should) be much happier. You may regret that you didn’t do certain things differently. But it doesn’t do any good to brood about the past. What’s important now is to think about your future.

And in your case, 2 important events that you absolutely must take advantage of should happen for you within 8 weeks.

You should be aware that your chances of changing your life completely starting on your birthday – 10 April 1974 – are really exceptional.

Everything points to the fact that, starting on that date, your potential for luck on both a financial andpersonal level will ensure that you experience one of the most amazing changes of your life.

And it will happen much faster than you think.

I have a feeling deep in my soul that you will find a rapid and unexpected solution to the problem that is responsible for preventing you from leading a happy and harmonious life at this moment, Sarah.

The numerological study I conducted for you indicates with certainty that your present life and your immediate future will turn out to be particularly positive. And there’s a reason for that.

It can be explained by the fact that you will soon benefit from a real sign from destiny, an extremely rare magical phenomenon that will have a mysterious and very positive influence on you.

A TRUE SIGN OF DESTINY!

Your immediate future will be influenced by a magic number which is capable of transforming your entire destiny. The number in question is “8”.

People skilled in numerology know that when the number “8” appears 3 times in the life of a person,big changes are likely to happen very quickly.

I did a free reading of your immediate future Sarah, and I can tell you exactly what is going to happen for you.

These three “8s” are proof that this is the most important opportunity of your life. The fact that the number is repeated three times is a sign that the negative cycle of your life has reached its end.

That means that your life is going to change completely. You are going to enter a positive cycleof happiness that should last for at least the next 8 years.

But for that to happen, it is important to first neutralize and eliminate the harmful influence I spoke to you about earlier.

That’s why I want to perform a Magic Protection Ceremony for you, that will guard you against all the sources of negativity that could secretly be directed your way.

This is serious work, which takes a lot of time and energy, but it is necessary if we want to see your situation improve rapidly, within the next 8 weeks.

This is the only sensible solution available to you, if you want to get out of the dead-end street you now find yourself in, and if you want to take advantage of the opportunities that are waiting for you.

What is certain, Sarah,
is that 2 incredibly positive changes should happen in your life very soon.

The incredible magic of the number “8” is going to trigger amazing and unprecedented luck in your life.

Firstly: between now and May 10 2015 your financial situation should see a rapid and unexpected improvement. In other words, a miracle should happen for you, and the amount of $8,800 should fall into your hands.

I can’t tell you exactly how you are going to obtain this money, but it seems likely that you will win big at some game of chance.

Secondly: between now and June 09 2015 you will experience renewed affection that will fill your life with joy and happiness. In addition, someone who has a lot of beneficial influence will lend you his or her support on a personal level.

You cannot run the risk of letting someone or something prevent these 2 events, which should take place within the next 8 weeks, from happening.

That’s why I am going to do two very importantthings to help you,
Sarah:

Because of the urgency of your situation, and the complexity of the magic ceremony of protection that I will perform for you, you need some stronger protection against these negative influences.

I am ready to offer you an extremely powerful talisman:

The mysterious “Magic Square of Luck”.

This magical Talisman is known only to a few High Initiates, who protect it jealously and use it only in certain extreme cases.

Don’t make the mistake of confusing this Talisman with other false objects that are supposed to protect you, which you may have heard about.

Created using High Ancestral Magic, this Talisman is a powerful generator of positive vibrations that are totally effective in repelling negative influences.

The earliest appearance of the “Magic Lucky Square dates back to ancient Egypt, where the Great Pharaohs secretly used it as protection against their enemies, as well as to bring them an abundance of luck and wealth, and ensure the well-being of their people.

It has always been considered a treasure of inestimable value, capable of guiding its fortunate owners towards luck and the resolution of all their problems.

This authentic Talisman is magically charged, and has been known to my family for generations. I have never offered it to anyone until now, because of its amazing power.

But I think the time has come, Sarah, to send it to certain people like you, for whom it may be the last hope.

You are not living the life you deserve, and that is why I have decided to offer you this Talisman. Once under its protection, you will be sheltered from need, and it will attract luck and money to you just as surely as a magnet attracts iron.

You won’t need much time to see the benefits of its power for yourself: starting in the very first week, you’ll be surprised by the almost miraculous changes that are going to happen in your life.

I am placing great power in your hands, which you’ll realize very quickly. The “Magic Lucky Squareliterally radiates beneficial power that is capable of completely transforming your destiny in a very short time.

Some important advice: don’t show the Talisman to anyone. For it to retain its power and be effective, you must be the only person to touch it and activate it.

I’ll explain what you have to do to synchronize its power with your personal vibrations. That means it will only be able to work for you.

As I said before, I am making you a gift of this Talisman: you won’t have to pay anything for your“Magic Lucky Square. It will be yours no matter what happens, and you’ll be able to benefit from its protective power for a long time to come.

And that’s not all: here’s the second important thing I am going to do for you, Sarah.

I told you about the arrival of a large sum of money. Now I should tell you what to do to obtain it, and when. If I didn’t, it would be like signing a check made payable to you, and then tearing it up and giving you only a small piece.

I am therefore going to Prepare a “Dated Numerology Guide for you, which will tell you exactly what to do, and when, so that you can profit 100% from your new life.

This guide will reveal all the opportunities you must not miss, and when and how you will acquire incoming amounts of money.

It will give you essential information about all the areas of your life, including your personal life, that no one has ever told you about before, which could change your destiny.

It will shine a light on all aspects of your existence, leaving room for no more shadows. And it will provide answers to all your most secret questions.

I can’t tell you about everything else it will do for you here, but I can say that the information you find in your “Dated Numerology Guide” will be extremely precise and accurate. Thanks to this precious Guide, no opportunities (like the 2 fortunate events that are waiting for you) will elude you.

Now Sarah it’s up to you to decide.

If you really want to put an end to your problems and start a new life, what you have to do is very simple.

Fill out the enclosed Order Form immediately (Click here.

Then I will be able to send you

your “Dated Numerology Guide and your
“Magic Lucky Square as a gift.

Now I want things to be clear between us. I understand your situation, and I know about all the financial difficulties you’ve had to deal with recently, which is why it is out of the question for you to risk a single penny.

That’s why I am going to make you the following offer: if, for some extraordinary reason, you are not entirely satisfied with the changes that take place in your life, all you have to do is let me know. If that happens, I will quickly send you a full refund, made out to your name, with no further conditions or questions asked.

And whatever happens, you’ll be able to continue benefiting from your “Magic Lucky Square”, which is yours to keep.

As you can see, a real chance to modify the course of your life is being offered to you, without your having to take the least risk.

Your financial security and your peace of mind are right there at your doorstep. Take advantage of this unique opportunity, which may not come your way again for a long time!

One small gesture could change your entire life, so do it now! Fill out the Order Form (Click here).

And don’t forget:
Your happiness is at stake, as well as the $8,800
Which is destined to be yours….

In all friendship I remain,

Yours sincerely,

TARA
Visionary Medium

P.S. Sarah, remember that two incredibly lucky events are inscribed in your immediate future, one financial and the other personal. That you can be sure of!

Take advantage of this opportunity while there’s

danielm154
4/6/15

i gave Tara $375 she gave me ass crabs and said they would be gone in a week if I used head lice shampoo

megd2
4/4/15

Don't know if scam or not

alexh91
3/24/15

i paid for a great year.got to the end of the year i won thousands of trillions of pounds through accumulators...woke from a deep sleep to find that every ticket had gone and i had been ransacked by these people were i live..they are now spending on widescreen tvs etc and just about everything i ever wanted right in front of me.dunno what to think was it the medium or these people who were around me that were the scammers????????????????I havnt a clue dont get me wrong it might be a scam but i realy did win a lot of money.And realy was well and truly begotten at the fact that this happened the way it did.i dont know if it was me personally but to win that amount cant be bad can it.

Tip for consumers: Sign the contract/doctrine that comes when your about to win big.Be very aware and read absolutely every newsletter..

theresab14
3/20/15

I was notified by some psychic guru who sent me an email with a link to this phony psychic piece of $#*! Tara . When I open the link it gave me a open chat to this piece of crap. Two days later I received a phony reading from her with a link that if clicked on led directly to a page that asked for 79.00 and my credit card information. I didn't give her any money Thank God because one I can't afford it and two she is ripping people off . Someone should do something about this phony $#*! . And do me a favor Frank who whoever the hell you are don't offer me any apologies for her cause you are just as phony as this piece of work is.

shareee
3/16/15

God sent me to this site for a reason and I read nearly 40 reviews and they are all the same as the ones she sent me just with different names and dates all I have to say is thank you god for watching over me and protecting me from this scam artist

hayleyc6
3/4/15

Tara and her fake assistant frank are aload of crap just like the fake chris in the terms and conditions here the real address of this fake and if you google the address your be shock at his high class office he claims he uses its a run down industrial block-The Extraordinary Chris,” HK Internet-Room L3F, Block Back, Mow Hing Industrial Building, No. 21 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong
Its discusting that use are scaming people who really have trusted in your so called honesty its wont be long before karma! Catches up on use

Tip for consumers: Stay away from fake mediums like tara and chris!!!!

michellew56
2/28/15

Tara I need back every penny you scam from me I need my money back you are a con artist and you got me good but your going to get what you deserve burn in hell send me my money back please thank you.

jasminep4
2/13/15

I signed up for a ONE OFF reading.
From there, Tara started to take money from my account.
I closed & De-activated my Account. Which was in OCT 2014.
I have now found that she is STILL TAKING MONEY.
This dirty $#*!, is still stealing money out of my account.
I STOPPED THIS OCT 2015. Dirty Lying Theif.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THE LIER.
Nothing more than a dirty low life THIEF.

christinea15
1/29/15

I, too, have been getting daily messages from Tara with the same statements that others are claiming. She also at one time told me that I have the gift to communicate with the spirits but do not yet know it. My daughter and I laughed at that one since I have been able to do that since I was a young child and my oldest daughter also inherited that same gift.

I will not be sending her any money and if she was a true psychic, she would see this. I was curious to see what the reviews of this "Psychic" said since I know that some do have that gift. Obviously this one does not.

The original price she was asking was $70 then it went to $49 and now it's $14.99.

I will create my own good energy and keep my $15.

byrons22
1/21/15

Folks, does this picture look familiar? http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-intense-eyes-image301350

Tara-medium.com is fraudulent.

donnad29
1/19/15

It is a scam....guy from Hong Kong Lam $#*!son does this. Don't be fooled like me.
I have been asking for my money back...no response..Stay AWAY!!!

jamiec27
12/28/14

Sent me emails nelly daylie right up till I made payment then nothing no emails no respons to my emails I've sent and just checking my PayPal and not even a payment on there I'm sure I went into my account I hope I wen on to my PayPal and it wasn't a dummy page in order to get my PayPal details gonna email PayPal now. But yes the template above was the one I received. It was my life to a t and altho my mate got sent the exact same nelly a year ago she showed me I was stupid and nieve enough to send money anyway thinking maybe she stuffed her reading up. Has anyone actually ever had a real reading from a real site?? I defiantly have in real life she told me things no one knew like how my brother died and that he wasn't even my brother but we called each other that and that the last convo we had before he died he told me he loved me over the phone and I said nothing and that he said to his mates maybe I jus wasn't ready yet said that it was our first fight and my pattener genuinely loved me but I constantly questioned it and a lot of other things, is there any like that online? Or are they all fake??? I've recently read that they cannot see into ur future it is never possible to either because tithe future can always change the universe can simply not not plan everyone perceise movements and actions to plan that movement in ur future. Makes seance now tho right. Well lesson learned for me never relie on anyone but urs elf wen ur life isn't going the way u want it to

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!! Simple...

ivanap
12/28/14

Heya. I was reading Tara emails and one of my friends won the lottery bur not the amount as being guaranteed. However, I was also told by gp that I became schizophrenia and yes Tara system is negative as she produces an illness called schizophrenia because she is the one who is trying to win lottery by scaming people and trying to find numbers that would make her to win the money. In another words she is a fraudist in order to win lotto trying to hide her wrongedoing. If I would be a psychich I would never try to offer people and stupidly promising them to win a large amount of money. I think that Tara has to change as she harmed enough other people as she did mine in another words her emails drowed me into insanity and I hope that one day she will get what she deserves as I would not pay her a penny. Some things that she says might be true but most of it is a full of $#*!.

Tip for consumers: Tara Medium

bobb655
12/26/14

Hey Frank J, assistant to that $#*! tara. you are a piece of crap too. you're going to kail to you $#*!. no one believes you crap, so get lost!

Tip for consumers: Avoid Tara Medium, she is a scam artist dog. and the assistant Frant T.

johnd320
12/24/14

My spouse got scammed for over $2500 this past year. Their luck has not changed. The only one who has gained financially is "Tara". One doesn't gain wealth or happiness by just wishing for it. It's embarrassing that they fell for this scam. It's all over the Internet that it's a rip-off

Tip for consumers: Take your money and donate it to help the hungry or the homeless. At least someone who deserves to be helped will get some help. Tara does NOT need it!

rayf15
12/1/14

i am not happy after takeng a large amount of money stating if not happy refund not a thing whats going on .when i asked they clamed i was not a client .but is beening taken

Tip for consumers: check

tamikac
11/2/14

She was very understanding , she even lower her price cause I needed the help ,she help me get ready for this car accident ,I had no insurance on my car ,she insisted on me getting some I had been riding without it for years cause money was so limited ,so I did ,doing so ,even after I request a refund cause I had read all those reviews ,she refunded my money & still after the refund she told me about the car accident .she is the truth I thank her dearly ,hope this helps any one with doubts.

romang21
11/1/14

your luck has been activated!
a huge jackpot is yours!
I have a proof.
But there’s an important detail you have to take seriously!

jan,

For urgent reasons that I will explain later in this e-mail, I have just said a magic prayer for you and I also began a powerful ritual of telepathic magic on your behalf for free that will last for 7 days.

Because you need it, and without asking for anything in return, I decided to inject your life with the powerful energy of luck to help attract money to you in the coming weeks.

But first, there’s an important detail that you really should take seriously.

I haven’t had any news from you, and
I’m getting more and more worried about you, jan.

I thought I told you everything you need to know to make you understand the importance of what is being prepared for you at this moment.

We don’t have much time left. It’s urgent that you do something soon, so you can take advantage of the amazing opportunity for change that will come your way.

I’m talking about an important and unexpected event that should completely transform your destiny in less than 30 days.

A powerful astral influence – never seen before – will work in your favor and needs only a sign from you to finally attract luck and happiness into your life.

There will be great changes in your destiny.

For the first time in years, the stars and your numbers of destiny are perfectly aligned so that luck can finally start having a financial impact on your life.

This is probably the greatest opportunity of your lifetime, jan.

And that’s why I have to perform a supplementary free ritual which should favor the materialization of an unexpected amount of money that is waiting for you.

This is necessary in order to deal with a serious problem of yours, jan.

At this very moment you are under the influence of some harmful energy that seems to be responsible for he abnormal bad luck that has been affecting all important areas of your life.

I’m certain that is what has happened to you, jan. what are its fallacies and Luhan not believe it please your money will go only to the water I do believe he writes vam same fables

thedarkjokern
10/6/14

Sorry folks most all of these so called mediums / physics on the net are scams or maybe I should say for entertainment purposes only. Tara is a prefect example of just that. She or he does like the majority of all these people do. She or he tells you about all the good things ( the hook ) and then she or he tells you about some kind of negativity that is preventing you from achieving positive results ( the bait ). So honestly if you pay for whatever to be done just know you are basically paying to be entertained by a scam artist. Sad but true. Therefore may I suggest that you google free online tarot card readings and forget the scam artists out there on the net and entertain yourself in a much more quicker and easier way without being hooked or baited for your hard earned cash.

Tip for consumers: There's too many scam artist out in the world today. So why become a victim of them especially when things sound to good to be true???

rebeccaa12
9/29/14

My friends and I decided to read our horoscopes online, in the depths of my googleing I found Tara, I gave her my email in order to get my free "reading". This came through and it was along the lines of every person on here, that I would recieve money soon but I had negative energy surrounding me, I then got another email a few days later saying she was disappointed in me not replying to her and that something bad may happen to me soon and that she is trying to help. I am the sort of person that scares easily so to recieve this scared me so much, until I decided to read reviews of Tara, thank god I did, at least I can sleep easy tonight! Seems as though she will play on peoples fears in order to line her own profits, don't give her your email address, she doesn't deserve a single star!

Tip for consumers: Don't even bother reading a single line of her bollocks

fireflym
9/25/14

Its fake guys here is the proof. I GOt so sick and torenof her emails. And suprise they are same ones just with the name changed. But here is whete this $#*!er skrewed up. I got an email and i clicked on it and it took me to a weird page. Im bot sure what to call it bit it basically proved its fake. And to help others out the name sergio popped up.

Tip for consumers: Seriously this $#*!/$#*!er doesnt deserve any stars. Im sorry to all of those she scammed. I know what it is to get so low. But keep your chin up. Whatever you believe in, God, karma, nature, yourself you can get thru it. Remember its only temporary, stay optomistic and you can beat whä you arw going thru.

jennies3
9/25/14

I received the exact same email as Terry N (tried to message you but couldn't). I asked Tara was it true, could I count on it? Received a reply advising me yes it was real if I believed. I allowed my daughter to sign a contract for 100,000 on the basis of it. Stupid, stupid me. I am not normally so gullible. So now we need to find 100k in two weeks and the forthcoming promised wins haven't materialised :(

I am editing to say I have been contacted by Tara's secretary who has been very concerned, helpful and polite. I was quite impressed by his emails.

A further update since being messaged by the above that all emails are now being ignored.

tammys20
9/24/14

I did the initial free reading via a link on the PCH site. Since I am having a lot of emotional and financial issues right now I thought it couldn't hurt. I am also very stressed and gullible as well since she did get me for the initial $49 for a more advanced reading after days of emails warning me about this and that. I'm not sure if she or whoever can sense by the initial question how weak or desperate a person is but since then her emails are coming more frequently and also getting a bit testy. She has dropped her price from $249 to $199 with the option to pay in 3 monthly installments but as I said in a relay email if I had extra cash to throw around I wouldn't be feeling financially stressed out and scared of losing my house. I'm waiting until after Oct. 9 where she originally stated things would start to change or happen before requesting a refund. I used Paypal instead of my debit card since now as I read these reviews I'm getting worried. I believe strongly in the things in the universe we can't see and I do believe some people might have a gift but I also think if they so want to help like this Tara claims to that she'd do it at a lower rate and then if whatever windfall comes true then take what is offered to her.

alisonm22
9/17/14

Please do NOT be seduced in to this site-if you do ,you have been well and truly suckered!!It's a craftily designed ploy to pique your interest using personal information,intimate and
seemingly confidential overtures,and false promises of future fortune&wealth-all lures to reel in a big fish-YOU,and get you to part with your hard earned dosh.For instance,my "reading"
was EXACTLY the same as a guy called Dave on this forum,yet he's a Libran bloke and I'm a female Gemini-funny that!And he too was told he had a negative entity coming between him and his good fortune_;what absolute horsesh*t & hoo-ha.Trying to use superstition and scare-tactics as a business tactic is pretty despicable-but there will always be poor souls
out there who will be duped out of money to remove this bad-luck/curse/voodoo,whatever!
There is no "Tara", sorry folks!Just a fraudulent scamming internet company trying to rake in as much money as possible by preying on the hopes and fears of vulnerable folk.Give it a wide berth,or amuse yourself by giving them a lot of false information and false leads.

Tip for consumers: If you must use it-then do it in the spirit of fun and nonsense,with your tongue firmly in your cheek!!!

maiam2
9/13/14

This is address to Terry R.

I have received the same word for word message you got from tara medium in August. That its urgent to act before it's too late that I could win a lottery or even more. I say, when I read your review I can say that she is a fraud and that all she sent us were all lies. Too bad I have paid her for $14.99 for a lie. She even sent me another mail regarding another jackpot. But I will never pay her again thanks to all the reviews. One thing is for sure It is a SCAM!

sarahb103
9/11/14

Yes its a huge lie. I signed up for another reading with a different name and email address and date of birth and got sent the exact same page with names changed. That was back in 2012.
How is this even allowed to still operate??? It scares me people have paid money and are still being conned 2 years later!!!!

aprilw10
9/9/14

It's comforting to know that i'm not alone in being duped by this woman. For a few months this b***h sent me emails everyday sometimes 4 times a day. So yeah stupid me said wth why not. (& ik better lol) now that i have paid her i haven't received a single email. I'm in agreement with you all that it's not right, she's a scam, a con, satan's spawn (hey that rhymed...lol) She didn't say that we might get big money but that we WILL. There's other lies all up in those email's we've received & I am in the process of filing a class action lawsuit. Amt. wanted in lawsuit is the amount of money she's received from every single person who's paths has crossed her. We have a legit lawsuit. If anyone is interested in joining this class action suit let me know.

jeanh20
9/5/14

How terrible that fraudsters like these play on vunerable people or people looking for answers to problems etc. This tara person (who does not exist) bombards you with e-mails warning you of impending doom and windfalls....what a load of rubbish!!! Do not fall for this scam!!!....take this website from your mail list and do not under no circumstances provide them with your bank details!!

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I unsubscribed by accident and now I want it back how?
7/18/13
Answer
toddl
A: tough one...credit card companies might have a difficult time with something like that ... how did you pay?
6/10/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: i'am reading all the reviews on tara-medium and they all say the same she or he is a scam artist.
Answer
frankj12
A: Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you.
I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tara-medium staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for Tara-medium