US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

30 Reviews for Tagged.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/26/14

I met and married a wonderful man on this site. Thank you Tagged! Very sincerely, Mary

7/2/14

hi, no wonder women feel like rubbish on this site, people on here should be
vetted, 99.9% of men just ask women about their boobs (being polite) what
size are they, and want to jump into bed with them, if I was just wanting
that kind of man I would be better off standing on my own street corner, I
bet i'm not the first woman to complain about this site goodbye.

6/29/14

I was requested to set up a profile on tagged from someone on Facebook, I was on for around three weeks before my profile was blocked, I received constant messages from scammers asking for direct contact via email, I mailed tagged to complain and got blocked for my trouble, I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone signing up unless you want to be relieved of your finances.

1/17/14

Tagged is a social networking site. You will find women with 20 or more profiles with different names and places that they live. Its all bogus, the site is filled with bots and scam artists who steal photos from people and then try to get you to email them outside of the site.
I did a few times using a disposable email. What I got is that they are in another country and that they are stuck or getting thrown out of their apartment and need you to help them. They also post money making opportunities on their pages, saying to personal information needed. The site is infested with Green Dot money card scammers. Green Dot money cards if filled are like cash and they are not traceable. You need personal information to buy or fill one. Stay off this site if you know whats good for you. I deleted my profile a week ago.

12/1/13

i have been on tagged since 2-2009. ya ran into scammers.then i figured out the REAL PEOPLE.have had a couple dates from there.and did have 1 relationship for 1.5yrs from tagged.have only 12 people as friends,and they are real people who have exchanged phone numbers with me.personley i like it. have to be safe is all

11/12/13

Tagged used tobe a great site togo to years ago met alot of great people back then. But, now its full of nothing but scammers and fake profiles they really need to close it down and strat over.

11/9/13

Tagged is full of hackers and the owner cannot get to grips with it,reason is,i think,because of the pet rún,the same hackers are privileged to keep making new profiles,or tagged turn a blind eye to it all.i have a good firewall and i can see on daily basis,hackers ip address,i have been hacked there also and had to have my computer cleaned by computer stores,very costly.They hotkeys players turns up high voltage to make your hand numb also,these people believes no one but themselves should play the game

10/14/13

Fake Fake , Fake!!!!!

9/19/13

Ive been registered with Tagged from 2006, I started playing a game Called PETS at first it was such a fun game buying your friends and getting free gold 2000. Now its just not a fair game at all. the Tagged Team won't fix the big problems in the game, paid macro programs are used in the game to out buy the mouse clicker to buy pets. this ruins the pet runs and Tagged will not do anything about it, also they use Captcha code, doesnt work at all. Also Tagged has a Community page, run by Admin Damon K he is new to the Community and to Pets and he doesn't know his job that well and hes let it get to his head. He bans me all the time in the Community. I am very experienced in Pets and also in Tagged. He has his favourite members in the Community, merlin, megan, paris, maverick they are a selected few that kiss his behind, they support Damon K and in return he supports them. these members are not that experienced in pets and they give wrong answers to questions in the Community. If I say something about it in post they they are not experienced I get banned. I am banned now because I created a Topic that was to vote Damon K out as Admin of the Tagged Community. There are a lot of members that do not like him. he threatens them in posts if they dont stop. He is a awful Admin and very much one sided with his community friends hes got. There is a secret forum called Round Table and its invisible, U need to be invited to it. In there they talk about members that annoying them and who should be banned.
Its not a good Website and they ill treat their members and also try and make the members buy Gold with their real money and they use the Game Pets to do it. Do not play Pets its a addictive Game and u will regret it.

9/9/13

I love it. I met some neat people on there. It could use come improvements, but what site cannot?

8/28/13

This site does nothing for social networking. It provides a platform for scammers, abusers, bullies and cowards, and that includes those who run the site who make arbitrary judgments. Perhaps the need to refresh their understanding of networking.

"networking is a social activity by which groups of like-minded people recognize, create, or act upon opportunities."

7/11/13

woman asking for money or trying to get you to transfer money into your account from other countries

6/20/13

Poorly managed site...the majority of users are fake, thugs,scammers and hookers. Pron pics and child exploitation. Tagged does nothing about the scammers and that leads me to believe Tagged are scammers themselves.

5/27/13

Most profiles are fake. Many "girls" claiming they live in west africa saying they are with they're sick mother or grandmother and end up asking to send them money for food and feel sorry for them. Other girls talk with you than ask you to sign up to vote so they can get an ID complete scam don't believe

5/17/13

I won't use this website again, so terrible for me....it's not suitable for me, using facebook everyday, it can give me more and better things.

4/18/13

A friend introduced me to this site years ago. Slowly I discovered the pet game in this site and really enjoyed buying and selling pets. By playing Cash Run it test my patience and sometimes run a sweat to risk all the accumulated pet cash when I am a little bit greedy in getting more pet cash. Nice entertaining game if you like win & loose game.

3/26/13

I never heard of this site, and I kind of just stumbled upon it. I decided to make an account after the homepage had the slogan, "Meet new people." I enjoy meeting new people, and a tool that makes it easier is greatly welcomed in my book. Unfortunately, after a day, I soon realized that this site really isn't about meeting new people, and no one really cared. This site is plagued with fake profiles, attention grabbers, and individuals who just want to play the stock market style game, known as pets. While it does have some nice features, particularly the way you can just stumble through people, and look for individuals you might be interested in meeting, beyond that this site really as nothing to offer. So, after a day of use I deleted my account.

3/6/13

I have been a member on tagged for one year and only as a pet player. The game is controlled by scammers that are running a business. The black market of the Pet Game!!!. Big Pet Players have multiple profiles that prey on players that buy gold and show that they have real cash. The Big Pet Player (Scammer) makes a deal with the player, usually collecting real cash payment in return to raise their value. They even sell wishes for real cash. They also create tons of fake profiles that look good with lots of cash so the pet is sold many times and that raises the cash. Then the pet drains the cash usually draining back into the main account eventually. The game of Fair Play no longer exists and is now controlled by the Scammers of the Black Market...They are Petty Crooks that can not create their own website and use Tagged to run a business and make real cash. Shame on the innocent that lack knowledge of the game and fall for a con.

5/26/12

I do not like it! I had a feeling about it, considering almost all of the people were men and attention whore girls posting nudy pics. So I uploaded a picture of a hot girl as my icon (to disguise myself) and millions of men started to message me! I had it for about a week until I went to my email. THEY EMAIL YOU EVERY TIME YOU GET ANYTHING. I HAD 300+ EMAILS AND HAD TO DELETE THEM ALL BY HAND. Too bad the spam section wasn't working in my email....*sigh.*

3/23/12

I have met my current girlfriend on Tagged. I slept with a few girls from it beforehand as well... pretty legit to me. You just need to know which profiles are fake. It's not hard to tell.

3/9/12

Not Good at all..numerous number of fake people inside..I was member there for mre than two years now and nothing came out from this side except fake people!

2/26/12

I have been a member of tagged.com for about a year now and I have nothing but praise for this site...It is totally free and one can put on an extensive profile and pics...Definitely the best site for meeting ladies...There are so many ladies on this site.

10/19/11

Not to shabby.

Veteran Reviewer
6/5/11

No, no and no! Stay away from this website. Frankly the site is covered in malware, terrible privacy settings and half the people on this site are fake. Too be honest this website should be taken down as I have seen a horrible amount of underage nudity.

1/27/11

I am now on my 3rd account on this dam website and i def would not recomend it to anyone untill the administration begin to police it much better !!! Some beep, beep, beep, idiot keep having my account deleted for no valid reason, Tagged don't even have the decency to investigate the claims properly before deleting my account ............... they could at least email me directly outside of tagged or message me and warm me but no they just go ahead and delete the dam account. I would mind if i was mis-behaving on anyway or violating there terms and conditions but im not at all. I see hundreds of people taking the mick on this website daily with nude images, sexual picture comments etc every dam day and they still get to remain on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay away from this website, the only reason i curently remain on here right now is because i have made some really nice friends here so far.

10/2/10

P R O T E S T A G AI N S T T a g g e d
(Deleted Account ◄David►™)
(---davidfrancis1@live.co.uk---)
It may have happened to you before and you just thought, well never mind, I'll just open a new Tagged account. Well, yesterday (1st Oct, 2010) I posted a comment to my girlfriend. The comment was an approved comment on another Tagged Profile and was merely forwarded by me to her Profile. It was instantly deleted by Tagged for ‟violating Tagged's terms of use". I have sent them a message, stating the facts about allowing comments on one profile, whilst deleting it on another and within minutes of my complaint, my account was also deleted. You might say, so what! Open another account – which I did. I only had 13 friends and it was easy for me to re-establish contact with my friends. BUT WHAT IF it happens to someone who had hundreds or even thousands of friends. WHAT IF it happened to someone that is largely depending on the internet for their social life (like disabled people or people that have no outdoor social involvement). We should not allow some incompetent person or persons to make mistakes that could potentially have a devastating impact on other people's lives.
Please join me in this protest and forward this to as many of your friends, to make Tagged aware that we also have a voice. You can also send this message to Tagged so that they can employ the necessary measures to ensure that it does not happen in the future. You can, if you wish send me your personal thoughts on the issue to
REMEMBER! WITHOUT THE LIKES OF YOU AND ME, TAGGED DO NOT HAVE A BUSINESS!
Thank You!

7/21/10

tagged.com is the worst website u ever wanna get on they say u can post emails in your tagline then they cancell your account for doing it if iu was you i would not get on tagged.com i would spread the word to everyone because they also descriminate against people who are gay or bi and thats not right either

6/2/10

Met so many awesome friends on this site! Love it!

5/27/10

Fun place to meet people and play games.

6/7/09

deceptive website scams you and steals your address book

The Best Photography Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber