US Government's NSF

support@surveymonkey.com

▼ Sort by: recent

michaelr120
3/24/15

I have been trying all day, hanging out waiting for emails, in response to a targeted survey I wish to conduct for my company 'Spring Waters Online Sanctuary'. It has been extremely frustrating. As I've waited, I combed thru scores of complaints on the BBB website and am not wondering if their lack of response saved me from further frustration. It would be easier for me to hang out at a Yoga Studio and hand out paper surveys with 10 questions. In fact, I think that is what I'll do. If things change, I'll repost.

sc1738
3/19/15

Stores your credit card information and doesn't allow you to delete it.

Worst part was I upgraded and immediately realized how deceptive the company is about what you actually pay for - which is nothing. Free features are fine but everything else is a total waste of money.

Best part when I emailed customers service (which was again horrible): "I've reviewed your account and I'm afraid that you are not eligible for a refund since this is an initial Basic to Paid upgrade to a Select Monthly account. Since we do not offer free trials, refunding you after signing up and experiencing pro features would essentially be like giving you a free trial. I am so sorry for any frustration here but I do need to stick to our policy." Seriously. I paid and within 3 minutes contacted customer service because the upgrade was not even WORTH the $25 spent. That's okay I will get the money back through the credit card company but what a terrible customer experience.

stephanien3
7/17/13

Yes there are better survey websites out there. But, what I like about surveymonkey is that 1) it has a very simple design and interface and 2) you can access a lot of its product for free. If you need fancier capabilities, you will need to pay, but so far I have been able to get away with just using the free options.

johnb98
10/20/11

SurveyMonkey.com offers a web-based interface for creating and publishing custom web surveys, and then viewing the results graphically in real time. There are different plans the free plan allows you to collect 100 Responses and ask upto 10 questions in each survey. The free plan also provides detailed graphic reports of the data and email support is available too. However pro and platinum plans are much better. SurveyMonkey is used by many popular brands to conduct surveys and collect data from their targetted audiences.