US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brians93

if you want tickets to anythings from shows to sporting events in the NY area this is the place to shop. (in 147 reviews)

lyndac1

The accuracy, speed and customer service cannot be beat. (in 32 reviews)

danh57

It's great for last minute purchases, but buyer beware, sometimes the tickets are over face value. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ninar21
2/9/16

I am completely blown away by how incredible the people of stubhub have been! I have purchased tickets on stubhub before and was very satisfied, but this time had a little bit of a complication due to UPS losing my package. I called stubhub and immediately was told that they are going to replace my tickets with new ones and not only did they replace them, but they got me even better seats!! I am so thrilled and thankful!

chillyg
2/6/16

I bought Billy Joel tickets two weeks before the event. Two days after my purchase, I receive an email saying that my tickets were ready to print. When I printed them I noticed that they were not the Club Seats I originaly purchased. I called Stubhub and they told me that they upgraded my seats since the others were not available. Their meaning of upgrade is that the new ones were $10 more expensive. I told them, these are not club seats and that I didn't think they were an upgrade. They just didn't care and told that they were an upgrade. After getting to the event, they were definitely NOT an upgrade. They'll just do what they want.

Be careful

mirandas14
1/22/16

I had two tickets to a basketball game I could not attend, lower-level center court. I posted the tickets a week before the event and the buyer purchased the tickets at 10PM the night before they were about to go off sale (StubHub requires you to have at least 3 days of delivery time). I got up at 7AM the next morning, drove to the UPS store in a foot of snow and got my tickets delivered. The next night at 5PM I got an email saying the buyer got their tickets and I would get my money within five days. TWO DAYS LATER (the night before the event) the buyer claimed I sent them "Student Only" tickets and they were shipping them back. My account was charged $50 and they never shipped the tickets back. I can only assume the buyer claimed this and then used the tickets. I have contacted StubHub a total of five times (via live chat and phone call) and I keep getting the same response, "if you would have disclosed that these tickets were student tickets this would not have happened to you." THEY WERE NOT STUDENT TICKETS. Basically I got scammed by a buyer and StubHub is too money hungry to even look into the truth. NEVER USE THIS SERVICE.

marisam5
1/17/16

A gift card I had ordered was stolen when I was mugged. Two days later I called to cancel the gift card. The representative was very helpful in the phone, but I was never sent a confirmation email as I was told I would. Two days later I called back and was told there was no record. I went through the process again and still recieved no email. I had to attempt the process 5 times before I was recognized. Ridiculous!

julie1466
1/14/16

Tickets delivered promptly, in perfect condition and buyer stated they were torn, which was not true when they were put in the overnight envelope. No notification from stubhub informing me of this and over a week later they charged back the purchase price of the tickets and a fee for their trouble. The tickets were replaced by the original promoter for free at the venue on day of show and stubhub wasn't out any money at all. In fact, they received the full amount I sold the tickets for plus the extra fee they charged me for their trouble. Total scam. I received nothing and the buyer received full benefit of the tickets. When I disputed the charge Stubhub blocked me from my account and I am still dealing with this mess with credit card company. I will never buy or sell tickets with them again.

nancyh83
1/9/16

.yes if someone gives you a gift certificate and you follow instructions and it doesn't work they should make it right. Instead they keep,the money and tell you can use it in the future.... I think they are a bank

antoinetteg2
1/3/16

Purchased tickets, traveled from California, paid for parking, not to be able to use tickets. Tickets were reprinted by season pass holder, invalidating ours.

valeriat
12/29/15

Do not use StubHub this has been the most stressful, aggravating, emotional situation EVER!! bought over priced tickets with my wrong account and I can't even get a refund (I called stubhub) if I could I would give it zero stars, doesn't even ask for a confirmation if order just takes the money right away (I bought concert tickets on accident) I want to in from people never EVeR order from stub hub it is not legit it will scam you.

dakinf
12/28/15

Went to a Dead & Co show last night. They delivered the wrong tickets, so I called and customer support was awesome. They still had extra tickets and allocated 2 to me and gave me a number to go pick them up nearby. I went there and there were people shouting that they were watching the price go up by the minute online and were unable to buy....and then took my tickets and gave them to someone else! Lots of very angry people. Very poor process on their part. I will do my best to avoid using them in the future.

as3102
12/20/15

Months ago I bought NFL tickets from StubHub at a location 5 hours away. Arrived at the event yesterday and was informed that my tickets were invalid! They were confiscated immediately and it was explained to me that the seller had RESOLD my tickets on NFL Exchange. Therefore, I paid $200/ticket for something that I could not use. The game was nearly sold out which forced me to spend MORE money to simply get in the doors (my very first NFL game, five hour drive, limited choices). I am now out my original ticket money, my new ticket money, along with gas money and a $150 hotel room.
I called Stubhub immediately after getting the information from the box office. They did promise to process a refund for the original tickets and told me they would also credit 10% for my "inconvenience".... $48....wow what a gesture!! ... (sarcasm)... Today, I log onto StubHub.com and see that my "inconvenience" refund is showing as a CREDIT to be used on their website for future purchases. Are you kidding me?!?

I have never used StubHub before and I will never use them again. I was told by TWO of the box office reps to NEVER trust StubHub for ticket purchases. They are constantly having to tell people they got scammed. I was advised to only use Ticket Master or to go through the event website directly. Every time you go through a third party you have a 50/50 chance of being screwed....and believe me that is one of the WORST feelings in the world.

patricias86
12/18/15

Went to see masallis Winston concert which had been rescheduled.The seller was notified but did not pass this on.complained to stub hub but was actually yelled at for complaining. I emailed the seller and you would have thought I committed murder. What a whine.He finally refunded my ticket Money when he believed me that the tickets were useless.Will never buy from stub hub again. think these sites should be outlawed.

nickd53
12/15/15

Was kinda hesitant to buy tickets for a travis scott show after reading all the bad reviews.Will now not hesitate to buy again.Purchasing them was easy.called to make sure my 3 tickets were good,and was assisted by a polite rep.Tickets were great

jessb47
12/13/15

Horrible first time experience !! I bought tickets as a holiday gift. When I printed the tickets they had a barcode but were blank. I called right away and was assured everything was fine. After driving close to 2 hours, we were declined at the door. They wouldn't accept them because they were blank. For over 20 minutes, I was on hold trying to speak to someone. I sent 2 emails with no response. The show was about to start so I had to spend over triple on tickets. I called today and the representative was unfriendly and not understanding. I finally was able to get a refund. I wanted them to cover the cost of the tickets or the difference. The offered me a 10% off coupon for next time. No next time !!
The situation was stressful. Horrible company. Do not buy!!!!!!

victorg29
12/13/15

Worst company ever. I sold tickets on Nov. 30 delivered tickets right away. Was expecting payment by Dec 5. Concert has came and went and they were able to enjoy the show. Now here I am on December 13 and no payment. I called Dec 11 was told should have paid on the 10th. Then they told me by the end of the day on the 11th. Now its the 13th and still nothing. Called again was told they were having issues with their payment processing system and should be by the end of this week. This is unacceptable and not my problem. Why do you expect me to provide my tickets right away only to be stuck with no payment? I feel we should be compensated for this issue. I will never sell tickets through this company again. All the reps can say is I am sorry please bare with us longer.

richards182
12/13/15

Stub Hub used to be a great place to safely buy and sell tickets. Unfortunately things seem to be going down hill quickly. Not sure what the deal is. Payments for tickets sold used to get to me within a few days. In the past month, it has been taking more than 2 weeks to get paid. Stub Hub currently has nearly $10K of my money held hostage. I am removing my inventory until they get their act together. Disappointing.

celiaf
12/12/15

I sold my tickets to the SEC Championship for extra Christmas money and was supposed to receive payment no more than 5 business days after the buyer received the tickets. Well the buyer has got the tickets, the game was played a week ago (my team did win) and it is less than two weeks until Christmas. NO MONEY.

tc63
12/11/15

STOLE MY MONEY. WILL NOT PAY ME. THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDS.

tammyc38
12/11/15

FOUND THAT THE TICKETS I PURCHASED FOR THE WWE EVENT IN BOSTON WERE LISTED AND I BOUGHT THEM FOR MY NIECE WHO HAS BEEN BEGGING ME TO GO. I GOT THE TICKETS FOR INSTANT DOWN LOAD ONLY TO FIND THAT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE SEATS THEY ARE OVER DOUBLE PRICED THE SEAT VALUE. I WANTED TO CANCEL THE ORDER BECAUSE WITH THE FEES I PAID ALMOST THREE TIMES THE PRICE OF THE TICKETS. I FIND IT POOR THAT THE TD GARDEN DIRECTED ME TO THIS SITE FOR PURCHASE AND NOT ONLY IS IT NOT A REAL VENDOR BUT I COULD POSSIBLY BE SCAMMED WHEN I GET TO THE DOOR. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM APPALLED THAT I CANCEL THE TICKET ORDER AND HAVE THEM RELIST THEM PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR GET AN UPGRADE ON SEATS IF I FOUND THAT I WAS MISLEAD. CAN YOU SAY RIP OFF

matthews62
12/9/15

I bought tickets to the weekend concert and they double sold my ticket. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. Both of my tickets were together we're very pricey. Then they said they could get me new seats and they never did I drive 3 hours and I didn't even see him. This company is fake. DONT BUY TICKETS FROM HERE!!!

jb173
12/8/15

stubhub does not allow to cancel ticket orders even if it was a mistake or accident. I immediately tried to change mistaken order. They could easily change this for customers. you are stuck with tickets and good luck trying to resell.
Buyers beware!!!

lordv
12/8/15

Bought tickets to a Lindsay Stirling concert, when I got there I showed him my tickets and the guy said there is no such concert being held here. StubHub stole over 170$ from me!

sheldonh11
12/6/15

I recently bought five tickets from StubHub for a basketball game between the Washington Wizards and Dallas Mavericks. This game was important to me because I had some friends fly to DC from Texas and Florida this weekend to watch the game with me. I purchased the tickets and was impressed with the price. Unfortunately, when we tried to enter the arena, we were informed that the tickets had been refunded by the seller. I was embarrassed and humiliated for buying fraudulent tickets from StubHub. The ticket office told us that we could purchase the tickets for more than twice the amount I had paid initially. My other option would be to call StubHub to discuss the matter. I called "SnubHub" and was placed on hold for ten minutes. I was then offered seats that were not as good as the ones I had purchased and told that if I bought them, we would not be able to sit together. The agent offered me a coupon for future purchases, as if I would ever wish to buy tickets from them again! He also informed me that there would be an investigation into the practices of the seller, as if that was a concern on mine! He then put me on hold again to work on a refund, which I might receive in three to seven days. Meanwhile, my friends wasted money on airfare, hotel fees, and I had to pay event parking rates for an event we would not enjoy, due to the negligence of "SnubHub". We walked into a sports bar to watch the game but I had to endure a very uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach because I had disappointed my friends. Instead of letting me suffer through the evening, perhaps StubHub could have paid the difference and allowed us to see the game. This would have been the best option, but StubHub chose to deny any culpability and allowed the seats to be unused at all. Thanks for nothing, FlubHub!

raym629
12/6/15

Ordered online Tickets to concert Stubhub charged my debit card then did not deliver tickets., caused me to miss the show my wife waited all year to see!, called to get answers for there actions and have not received a call back. DO NOT ORDER EVENT TICKETS FROM THESE PEOPLE!

dirkr7
12/2/15

StubHub used personal information to make a fraudulent purchase then to obtain the cash canceled the transaction and requesting a refund, which was caught at Wells Fargo.
Contact with StubHub was full of misdirects and unknowns, no customer support or concern about the hundreds that where stolen thru their company.
Wells will reimburse my funds, but warning to all that provide StubHub with personal and financial information that it will not be safe or will they support against the fraud that happens from within its organization.

michaelw197
12/1/15

They allow people to sell tickets to any venue for whatever price the seller sees fit. When you go on the site , you see the price of the ticket , and sre blinded by the actual cost or face value of the ticket you are purchasing. You can end up paying 4 to 5 times, even higher than face value. This is scalping. And they allow it and don't give a $#*!. They need to at least make available the actual cost of the ticket so the consumer can make the decision unto themselves whether to knowingly over pay or not. Not list the ticket and then find out what it actually c ost.

walters36
11/23/15

Buyer be ware. When you agree to the Stub Hub web site rules, you agree to let them do whatever they want. I bought Rose Bowl Tickets. I didn't see (until after my purchase had gone through) that tickets wouldn't be delivered until 1 day before a holiday and 2 days before the game... So basically, I wouldn't receive tickets until after I had already left to goto the game. When I called to fix the issue, they were happy to help. So long as they got to resell the tickets. So less than 10 minutes after I received the full details of the order, I wanted to cancel but couldn't. They wouldn't unless they were making more money.... I will never use them again.

dustinh21
11/21/15

This site facilitates scalpers stealing money from the fans and should be shut down. No tickets should be allowed to be sold over face value. This is an unfair business practice.

hannahg16
11/17/15

After selling 4 spare tickets with Stubhub earlier this year for a concert on the 7th of October I was very much expecting to have received my money by now. On their website it states that you will be paid within 5-8 working days... Over 30 working days later I am still waiting for my money!

After speaking to someone last month after not receiving my payment I was told I needed to update some of my Paypal details before I could be paid, so I did. Today I spoke to someone else about not receiving my payment and I was told the reason why I had not been paid was because the payments department needed to verify my account! Not happy. He's told me to expect an email within the next 24 hours confirming my payment. However I am not hopeful this will be the end of the matter.

I certainly would not recommend Stubhub to anyone else due to the fact that their payment regulations are false and for the very poor customer service.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

marlod2
11/10/15

Don't trust them--they sent me the wrong ticket--they are full of apologies and hot air---we had to miss the event

annam135
11/9/15

I went to a Colts game and the tickets that I purchased the seller had apparently issued multiple sets of the same tickets. Considering I payed a pretty penny, I was not very pleased. I found the StubHub table and they replaced my tickets with new tickets to the same game (actually better seats than I had!) and refunded all the fees I had paid. I was very impressed with how efficiently and effectively they took care of me! Great job customer service!

roberta205
11/8/15

I understand if a seller doesn't have physical tickets in their possession, but there is absolutely no reason that StubHub should allow a seller to sell electronic tickets without uploading them to the site first. Electronic tickets are immediately available to anyone who purchases them, so someone selling electronic tickets that they don't actually possess is just a scam. I made the mistake of buying electronic tickets on stub hub, only to find out after my purchase that the tickets had not been uploaded to the site, and I was going to have to wait 2 weeks. I didn't want to wait and hope that this so called seller would actually upload the tickets, so I called StubHub to cancel the order, so that I could order instant download tickets. I was told that I was being transferred to customer relations and promptly hung up on. Many reviews say that people will sell electronic tickets and not immediately upload them, so they can wait and see if the demand/value of the tickets go up. If this happens, the seller will cancel your transaction at the last minute and sell them to someone else for a higher price. Meanwhile the buyer who thought they had secured their tickets is left in the cold. I would recommend avoiding this site at all costs. It's a scam, and I'm fairly certain it's a matter of time before a lawsuit or government intervention puts them out of business

kirej
10/31/15

I WILL NEVER EVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS THINK ABOUT PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAM CALLED STUBHUB!!!!! I Purchased 2 tickets for me and my wife ( It was her birthday surprise present) for Ricky Martin concert in Houston. The tickets were surprise for her since she love Ricky Martin, and it was her birthday!!! I wanted nice seats since it was special occasion for us. I payed $200 each for floor seating area A. We went on dinner and get to the door, just to find out that the actual tickets were already used and they weren't even the one I payed for... This tickets were for VERY LAST ROW - $38 each. Not that we didn't see the concert because someone already used our tickets( they probably sold the same tickets more then once), but we got the worst experience after this. So, I called right away the "customer service", if we can call it like that, 40 min later someone finally answer, but now i really hope it didn't. This woman was extremely unprofessional, unhelpful and ridiculous. She called me blind and stupid ( I'm serious) to not look at the tickets when i received, which i received in my office the very same day, not knowing if i will receive it or not.. but anyhow.. she say there is nothing that she can do about it, and when i asked to talk with supervisor or manager, she told me that " the manager don't have time do deal with me" ?!?!?! HOW ABOUT THAT?!?! I't ruin my special night, my wife was trying to calm me down, that isn't a big deal... but actually it is for me... that kind of "service" I never experienced in my life!!!! Next day I called my bank to dispute the charges, they process the whole dispute thing, to find out that StubHub will not do anything about this situation, and if i want to involve a lawyer and take it to the court?!?! I don't have time to deal with this BULLLLLLLSSSHIIITTTTT "company", and ever since, I've been "promoting" their "services" to my co-workers, family, friends and everyone I know and I don't know... So there you go... IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TICKETS, THIS IS THE LAST PLACE YOU NEED TO LOOK AT!!!!!

Tip for consumers: IF YOU WANT TO WAIST YOUR MONEY, TIME AND NERVES, VISIT THEIR SITE!!!!!

nikkig11
10/29/15

I purchase two tickets from StubHub. When I only received one in the mail, they said the best they could do is send me a 50% refund. To their shock, I did not want to go to the concert solo. They eventually offered to send me a full refund ONLY if I sent the one ticket back. I will NEVER use this service!

anonymousa44
10/26/15

I bought tickets in August to a show in late October. When I go to shows, I always purchase seats that are within the first few rows of the stage. I bought two tickets in row C (third row). A few weeks later, I received tickets in row N. Called StubHub, they advised me to return the tickets, and they would find me replacement tickets. They found tickets in row B.. sounds fair right? Except the seller NEVER shipped them. I called StubHub every day the week before the show to please cancel that order and order me new tickets because I had a terrible feeling that this seller never even had the tickets in hand. They kept telling me that I should be receiving them on October 27th... 3 days before the show. They gave me the run around over and over saying that I was protected by their Fan Protection or whatever it was.. and if those tickets never came in they would try to give me replacement ones or a full refund. FIRST OF ALL, I was monitoring the sales of tickets for this show pretty much every hour, watching all comparable tickets sell out.. there was no way in hell that there would be any tickets left come the day of the show that were comparable to the ones I purchased. SECOND OF ALL, I don't want a refund, I want to go to the damn show!!! I bought these in August for a show 2+ months later... a refund is not going to be the solution. Plus, this was a birthday gift for my fiance to make matters worse. The day after I demanded a refund, StubHub called me to tell me that the seller had these tickets on will call. BULL$#*!. StubHub isn't even supposed to allow Will Call tickets to be sold on the site!! And I could just imagine, come the night of the show, I would attempt to get my tickets and they wouldn't be there. I was so fed up with StubHub that I demanded a refund. And now I am not going to the show. You would think StubHub would try to make it better and would have ordered me complimentary tickets to the show, but nope, couldn't even get that. Extremely disappointed, and will absolutely never purchase from StubHub ever again.

kurtism11
10/21/15

I have had an issue with a gift card I was given and have contacted them via phone multiple times just to wait on hold at least 30 minutes and then have the rep not be able to help and transfer me to a different department that supposedly handles gift cards and then wait on hold again. Then to have them tell me, no the management at the original customer service has to help you and dont let them tell you they cant. Then back into the hold line for 30 more minutes to be told no that other department was wrong and management would not get on phone with me. This has happened very similarly in 3 phone calls and 2 online chat sessions. Just look at the number of negative reviews. They just dont care. I guess they make so much money they dont have to worry about individuals that have problems on their site. Its funny that I followed their directions to precisely while on the phone and it still didnt work and then multiple days later tech support emails me to say something vague and to call customer service for help which I already did >>>>>>>>>>ugggghhhhhh If I ran my business even 20% like this I would be shut down in a year or less. I hate to say it, but I believe I will smile when they eventually do go under because you cant go on forever treating people this way after the money has already been spent with their company.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, many other ways to get tickets that are safe and reliable.

donnaw55
10/20/15

After 6 days and 8 expedited support tickets stubhub has been unable to fix their map so I can list my tickets - cost me over a thousand dollars!!!!

janiem3
10/19/15

Ordered tickets for my college son and some friends to go to a concert after a hard round of tests. Got an initial delivery date, then got an email to not worry, they would be later but in time for the concert. Right before concert I get a message on my answering machine there were no tickets coming. Now the venue is sold out, if StubHub had told us the truth originally that their seller wasn't sending the tickets properly we would have had a chance to get them another way. Now there are very disappointed kids. The worst is, they knew there was a problem and lied to me about it-they don't care.

abbyw12
10/16/15

Before anyone jumps to conclusions and say that StubHub is not a good company. Please take the time out to read their user agreement. Remember that StubHub does not manufacture the tickets and as such they won't be able to refund their buyers in certain situations. If that were to happen, we would have no sellers. StubHub is the only ticket company that has sales on tickets and offer rewards when you purchase tickets (that is if you enroll in the fan rewards program). Here is a link to the user agreement that will answer your question: http://www.stubhub.com/legal/

mk72
10/10/15

So, i'll start by saying that in the past i have had nothing less than great experiences with stubhub. One of my most memorable experiences was when i heard about Chvrches playing in Boston a few minutes from my work about two hours before the show. I get on stubhub in hopes to find some cheap last minute tickets to a sold out show, which i did. They literally cost me $10 a piece after taxes, making them about $6 per ticket. I was beyond stoked and got into the venue fine and had a wonderful time. However, i've been hearing that stubhub has been on a steady decline in the past few years which sure it could happen to me, but with nothing but awesome experiences - i bought more tickets anyways. My mom and sister couldn't afford tickets to see Garth Brooks in Cleveland last night, so on Tuesday after seeing a ton of people posting about their excitement for Friday nights concert - i got on stubhub and purchased two tickets for only $38 a piece. For Garth Brooks - thats insane. I can't even elaborate on the sheer bliss in my moms voice when i told her she was going to the concert. This is someone she grew me and my siblings up on, dancing in the kitchen with her... like i heard so much Garth in my childhood I swore it was going to make my ears bleed. I could only imagine her having the time of her life and shes not able to "treat herself" very often as a single woman.
I was so happy to be able to give her this experience.
Unfortunately, upon arrival at the venue, my mother and sister were told that their seats were already occupied and that there was no way for them to get in. The tickets sold to me were in fact fraudulent and the horror stories you read about stubhub can very likely be you next time.
Now, had i written a review last night it would have contained alot of deeply heartfelt curse words and bad names in regards to the company itself. They cannot give my mom that experience back, and they cannot give her the "night of her life" that she was bound to have last night. But, the man i talked to while filing my claim was very sincere and apologetic. He made me feel like it truly wasn't the fault of the company, and that there are just some a**holes out there that can find a way to turn your disappointment into their paycheck.
They did in fact guarantee me a full refund that will take 3-5 business days. No doubt they are cooperative and definitely on the side of the buyer. But, please if you buy tickets off of stubhub for yourself or someone else, that you call stubhub to verify your sale, and that you call the venue to make sure that these seats youre purchasing tickets for exist. And before you leave the venue, check with the box office to see what options you have and get in touch with a customer service rep at stubhub immediately to try to locate a new set of seats.
I wish any future stubhub ticket purchasers the best of luck and hope you dont receive the same experience. And i am saddened to say that i no longer will be purchasing tickets off of stubhub because people suck and the hour and a half drive and the wasted excitement is not worth the money you will save. Trust me.

maryl166
10/3/15

I bought tickets to the Oddball Comedy Fest THREE MONTHS before the concert date. One month before, they change the concert date from a Saturday to a Tuesday. I am a teacher and there is NO WAY I can get to a concert on a Tuesday. I talked to LiveNation and they give full refunds to the company that originally bought the ticket if the concert has been canceled or the date has changed. I had to talk to StubHub on the phone for FORTY FIVE MINUTES, thirty-five of those minutes being on hold!! Only to be told that they will not get in contact with the originally buyer (who was fully refunded) and our only way out was to sell them again on their site. Im sorry, but WHO IS GOING TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR A SATURDAY SHOWING ON A TUESDAY!!!! So upset. I will never use StubHub again.

michellew83
9/24/15

I bought concert tickets more than a month before the date of a concert my son was planning to attend. Two days before the concert I still had not received my tickets so I called Stubhub. I held on the line for 15 minutes while they researched my order and proceeded to tell me they did not have tickets for this concert. Had I known this weeks earlier I could have bought tickets somewhere else. I can't believe a company can sell tickets they don't even have. So far my credit card has not been refunded. I will never purchase from them again!!

garya29
9/20/15

Stub hub defrauded me and didn't send me the ticket I bought My credit card company agreed and refunded me the money

johnw330
9/18/15

I'm trying to get in touch with Customer Service about a problem I am having listing tickets for sale. The wait in the Chat room is over 4 hours, I have been on hold not for 45 minutes and still waiting.

victorias36
9/5/15

Took our payment then cancelled and locked us out of our account!!! So now we have no tickets!! If I had not have checked my email before leaving we would have been in big trouble!!! Called their customer service number and took ages to answer!! The operator could not give me an answer as to why they had cancelled after taking our money! They told us we have to wait 4 days for a refund and 24 hours for one of their team to resolve but the concert is in 5 hours time!!! AVOID this UNACCEPTABLE EXPERIENCE!! And most of all do not miss your event by trusting this company you just might!!!

As I said when we rang their customer services they refused to give us any reason for cancelling the purchase. We spoke with Pearce on this number and said they had issues with the ticket purchasing online. They also said that someone would contact us on our phone numbers but no one bothered to make contact with an explanation.

Order no. 184257900 // Culture Club Saturday 5th September 2015

Tip for consumers: Stubhub can let transaction go through take the payment then lock you out of your account!

yolad
8/29/15

Used StubHub for the first time to purchase preseason Detroit Lions vs Jacksonville Jaguar game. Tickets were reasonably priced and we had great field level seats. I read so many negative complaints I was fearful my sons birthday gift would be ruined. Not the case. I would use this company again and would recommend to friends.

kailad
8/7/15

AMAZING customer service experience.

mendyp1
7/28/15

I recently purchased tickets to a show in Chicago and, while the process was miserable, the aftermath is a disaster. I attempted to place an order on two different credit cards, both with no balance, and they were declined. After figuring that there must be something wrong with their system, I went straight to the venue's site and purchased full price tickets from them. The show started at 8:00. At 9:35, already at the show, I received an email from StubHub that my order had been successfully processed and my tickets were ready to be picked up over 45 minutes away from the venue, and 25 minutes before the show was over.

I reached out to my credit card company about this and, while they initially refunded my card, they have since sent a letter stating that the charge will now be added back on to my account. The reason being because StubHub remitted information showing that the order was placed and the confirmation email was sent (never mentioning what time it was sent, of course).

While $94 won't affect my life one way or another, I refuse to let this company steal from me and, most likely, many other unassuming customers.

michaele49
7/20/15

I received an e-mail stating that a "buyer" did not receive their tickets and I would be responsible for "purchasing them new tickets." I called StubHub and asked them to review my past history (never a complaint) and asked what avenue they had to ensure that the "buyer" wasn't lying. They said there is no way and that they "protect the buyer not the seller." They are as much thieves as the "buyer" who lied about not receiving their tickets.

seans32
7/12/15

They not only screw the ticket buyers with their outrageous fees, I think they screw the ticket seller even more. I sold tickets through them 1 time, I can't remember the exact dollar amount that they "stole" from me, but it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-22 %. I will never use them again.

laurim
7/9/15

I bought 2 tickets to see the Rolling Stones in Detroit from Stub Hub. I paid less than the seller paid when they originally bought them. I had absolutely no problem with the tickets. Went to the concert last night and had the best time. Thank you Stub Hub!!!

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the StubHub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
2 weeks ago
Answer
patricias86
A: They sent the tickets but when we got to the venue,it was switched to another day,which we had no way of knowing.Will never use stub hub again. If we had used ticketmaster they would have emailed us the change
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the StubHub staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for StubHub