US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gioh

It's beneficial to both the person looking to sell tickets and the person that needs tickets. (in 170 reviews)

lyndac1

The accuracy, speed and customer service cannot be beat. (in 36 reviews)

danh57

It's great for last minute purchases, but buyer beware, sometimes the tickets are over face value. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michellet82
5/11/16

After reading the reviews, I was worried whether the concert tickets that I bought were legitimate. The concert that I went to was a smaller scale concert, so that could be factor in helping you decide whether you want to use StubHub. I paid $35 for seats that would have costed me $100 each! It worked out and I got to enjoy the concert :)

sheam4
5/7/16

I bought tickets from stub hub the day before the Selena Gomez concert and paid $200 a piece for them. I printed them off and then the next morning I got a call saying the tickets had been double sold to someone else and that I needed to pick some different one...what was left. Needless to say I was pretty mad. I spoke to a gentleman that put me on hold for 15 minutes while he looked to see what else was available. In the end I was given the choice to take tickets that were right next to the stage in the lower row. The tickets online were $300 each. So stub hub turned something that was really bad into something great and my kids got to see their first concert, with one of their favorite musicians, and had an unforgettable night!

aaronb83
5/6/16

I went on Stub Hub and bought tickets for a St.Louis Blue's hockey game. They were not delivered to my email. I called them and spoke with a representative who confirmed the order and said they would be emailed right over. They lost our order after receiving confirmation. I called back and they said they're automated system made a mistake. The tickets were sold to someone else in this process. We ended up in standing room only having to buy tickets at the stadium. Worst experience ever. DON'T USE STUB HUB!

destinyj
5/5/16

Purchased tickets 3 months ago for concert tickets that I was told would be upload for downloading 2 days before the event...The day is here and no tickets. I called and the Rep says that my order number was under some one elses name and that this event had already passed and that it was in Canada...Also the rep continously asked for my credit card info to verify my acct...I would not do it..,They went on to say that the couldnt pull up my acct with my email or none of the info that I used in the begginning ...SCAMMING soooo I got angry the REP placed me on hold about 5 times coming back with same excuse that he needed my card number...I still wouldnt do it...I finally hung up after being placed on hold for the fifth time, then a supervisor (supposenly)called back saying that the seller has until a certain time to upload the tickets...still no tickets...no refund...These people are SCAMMERS please people dont let this be you!

joet76
5/4/16

Bought tickets to a college football game last year They were the downloadable type Got to the gate was denied entry..somebody had already used the tickets ! I had to watch from a bar nearby real bad bummer!

ethanm36
4/28/16

Really impressed with the customer service of stub hub, I ordered concert tickets about a week before the event and when UPS lost them in the mail, stub hub credited my account so that I could immediately purchase another set of tickets for instant download. Thanks StubHub!!!!

lyndaf7
4/28/16

WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!! Buyer beware! I purchased 4 tickets for the price of $500 each. Assured by Stubhub rep that the seats were close to the stage. Received seats so high in the balcony we needed oxygen and on very fine print stated "ticket price $150". Yep, someone made a $1,399 profit. No recourse by Stubhub except $300 coupon on future purchases. Really!? I understand doing business, but I was CHEATED! I will have no future purchases with this company and I suggest the same for other consumers. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

Tip for consumers: My tip for others is to move on! I trusted this company and was absolutely ripped off! They don't tell you everything before purchasing. Horrible experience!

margaretw53
4/15/16

I sold 4 tickets on Stub hub in Uk. When it came to payment they used every delay tactic they could to keep my money.
I have a verified PayPal account, they would not recognise. The customer service is absolutely shocking. Refused to allow me to speak to the complaints department or manager. Had to revert to the consumer complaints Websight! It is still ongoing.!!
We need to seriously avoid this company.

andreal47
4/10/16

I just got back from vegas and had to write a review. I bought 1 ticket to see Guns and Roses at T-Mobile. My friend and daughter had seats in section 8 row K seats 1&2. I found one seat in this same section and row seat 10, hopeful someone may let me slide down to sit with my friend. That day I received a message saying they noticed the person selling the ticket made an error (She had a ticket for Saturdays show and I had bought for Friday's show). They said they replaced with a valid ticket for that Friday and upgraded me for free. I wasn't happy, I didn't want to sit by myself. This show was slim pickings, and I didn't want to sit in some random seat. I went online and realized this seat was right night to the stage, best seat in the house as far as I could see. I called them, they offered me many other options that were all acceptable. I could get a full refund, my ticket cost $500 this ticket was reselling at $1500+. I could re sell the ticket they gave me and they would waive the resell fee or I could enjoy the seat maybe trade someone by my friend.

I went, checked out this seat and FOUND NEW FRIENDS!!! It was the best seat ever I wish I could upload a video- BEST experience ever, and LOVE T MOBILE arena too! I felt they went above and beyond. It wasn't there "fault" the lady reselling did the wrong date, and thank god there system was on it, how horrible for me to have gone all the way there to find this out- this review may have been different. I only went to Vegas for this show and the priceless experience, so I'm unsure they would've made me happy in that event.

This was my first time getting tickets this way. I usually get from ticket master/ direct- this show sold out 10 minutes after going on sale.

erinm64
4/7/16

I have used stubhub for quite some time, and one day they accidentally charge my credit card three times, I call stubhub and they can't seem to figure out why, so I disputed my credit card. A few weeks later I get an email saying my account is locked, so I call and they say it is because of a chargeback on my account, I give them the reason why I issued the chargeback, and they finally admit is was their mistake, so they said if I drop the chargeback they will refund the charges, so I did, but they did not lock my account, keep in mind that I had purchases and tickets for sale on the account, so time couldn't be wasted. I was told, my account would be fixed within 72 hours, I waited, nothing happened, I called about 10 times, and I got the same ridiculous answer, a department is handling your situation and they cannot be reached by phone, what is your best number for them to contact you, no kidding I got this answer so many times! Weeks past and I kept getting the same repetitive response. So finally I was told to create a new account to sell the tickets that I had, so I did, then eventually that account was locked as well, and when I called and told them what happened, I received the same message, over and over again. Finally I receive a response from them saying I am banned from stubhub. I DID NOTHING WRONG, STUBHUB CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR THEIR MESS UP! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND THEIR COMPANY IS FLAWED! Stubhub is a dying company, the only reason their company survives is because ticketmaster has print-off tickets, but what is funny is that ticketmaster is actually getting rid of print off tickets, and stubhub will not have anything left. Ticketmaster re-sale is the best way to buy tickets, they just need to update all their stuff and they will soon be the power house in ticket resale. With stubhub the buyer can complain about anything they want and get their refund if they wanted to, it is nuts how flawed their company is.

nathaniell19
4/6/16

I received fake tickets to Iron Maiden for my birthday. Customer service is horrible and does not care. Guarantee my ass. They just take a cut and do not actually own the tickets so people are free to sell you fake tickets. Do not buy from StubHub. You have been warned.

francism38
3/19/16

If you have problems they will only offer a credit to buy the same tickets at a HIGHER PRICE!!!! BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM! WATCH OUT! FANPROTECT GUARANTEE IS A JOKE!

jordanz1
3/17/16

Extremely greedy company. There are other ticket resale sites that you can buy from for less.

sylviar19
3/11/16

They sell you tickets get all your info. Then a day later they tell you oh those tickets are not available you wait 4-5 buisness day for your 2094.00 dls and this is on a Friday. Worst service ever!

gioh
3/10/16

StubHub isn't like ticketmaster so stop thinking of it as so. It's beneficial to both the person looking to sell tickets and the person that needs tickets. There are disclaimers am over the site explaining ho w it works. If you are stupid enough to spend money on something without understanding what you're doing, that's your own fault.

bethw39
3/9/16

I have never used this site but they somehow got my debit card information and made unauthorized transactions adding up to close to $1,300.00!
Luckily they didn't get to keep any money after only one small charge went through for under $20 since I keep my checking account always at a low amount intentionally but they tried for much much more.
Stay away from this site, they will STEAL YOUR INFORMATION!

Also I know someone who was sold fake tickets to a show through this and wasn't able to get in until they repurchased new tickets.

Don't buy your tickets through this site!

kenl44
3/9/16

Stubhub's sales pitch has always been you pay what you see...well that's all gone now. I see they have starting charging huge service fees. They are no better than Ticketmaster now. Definitely won't be using them.

joans64
3/4/16

The first time we bought StubHub tickets they were outright forgeries. We got our money back but only after arriving at the event and being embarrassed and disappointed, and spending over an hour on the phone with foreign call centers. The second time an envelope with the return address on Dean Martin Drive appeared at our house, something in my mind screamed "scam." My husband forgot my ban on StubHub and had purchased tickets to a musical show at a theater in nearby Washington, DC. The tickets looked real, but had a $0 value on them and I could not find the seats on the seating chart. I called the theater to verify the tickets, and after a long, long time dialing different numbers, was put in touch with the VIP Seats Manager. The tickets are real, part of a subscription package, but they are not supposed to be resold. The manager said we could use them, but indicated that she tries to weed out buyers who resell these VIP tickets. She said the tickets were actually a package that includes a parking pass to the garage attached to the theater, a special entrance, and several other nice perks. We did not get information on the package with the two tickets we got, and certainly did not get the parking pass. Calls to StubHub are difficult, so I thought I'd try the chat function on their website. I got an English-as-a-second-language "listener" who did not listen to me at all. I asked that StubHub contact the seller to see where the parking pass was. After a lot of back and forth and the "listener" saying no several different ways, she indicated that the seller was one of their very large resellers of tickets and that the seller only has to send what it listed in the ad, so the reseller fulfilled his/her/it's duty sending the two tickets. The takeaway from this experience is any time you get theater tickets on StubHub, verify them with the theater itself. The theater manager said that they had a party of eight with $1000 of forged tickets purchased on StubHub last week. My tickets are valid, but had I not been on the phone for 45 minutes to contact the VIP coordinator at the theater, I would not have known about the other benefits that go along with the ticket or that the tickets are sold by subscription only. It's really too much time and trouble going through StubHub in my opinion. Theater is such a personal experience and it's better to buy the tickets through the theater box office for the next show you're interested in rather than purchase a possibly forged ticket, go through the rigmarole of verifying it, and possibly not receive all the benefits that go with the seat (in my case parking on a certain level and a parking pass).

rozr3
3/1/16

Just received 4 tickets for the PMB Tennis Tournament in Indian Wells in March. We are only able to attend one evening and were wanting the best tickets. We paid $800 for 4 tickets. When the tickets came today, the face value was $57. Really, are you kidding me? I called StubHub and they pretty much said we'll sell tickets for whatever we can. I don't see how the seller can sleep at night????? Greedy, yes. I will never purchase tickets through StubHub again.

johns1184
2/29/16

Stub Hub was unwilling to stand behind their FanProtect for buyers and violated the number one reason for their business, trust. The event I bought tickets for was cancelled and rescheduled for another date and another venue. The original theater (the Fox Theater in Atlanta, GA 3,000 plus arena) and my reserved seats (orchestra pit 2nd row center!!) were the highlight and I bought based on that fact. The new venue is a ballroom (The Egyptian Ballroom, 300-400 people) in the same building and it is now General admission? I paid over a $100 per seat ($ 477 with fees) for 4 tickets. Tickets have gone back on sale for $ 50 dollars and will not sell out. I cannot resell for half of what I paid. Upset is an understatement.

Read the guarantee:

Stub hub FanProtect for Buyers
Summary of StubHub guarantee to Buyers:
You will get your tickets in time for the event
Your tickets will be valid for entry
Your tickets will be the same as those you ordered
If any of these things do not occur and you comply with applicable policies and timelines, we will find you comparable or better tickets to the event, or offer you a refund or FanCode for future purchase

NO restitution offered. I am screwed

jeffk66
2/29/16

tried buying tickets to the dallas stars but when paying website kept asking me to submit CC tokin. frustrating website. app is no better. won't let me change my address. should have known better, last time I bought parking the place was closed when I got there. I wont use again

luisas6
2/27/16

I purchased two tickets for Def Leppard concert in Orlando 45 minutes before the event. When arrived to the Arena the concert was cancelled 2 hours before. I called stubhub to ask for a refund and they just offered to re-list them. My point is why are they selling tickets for an event that was cancelled. They should stop selling them as soon the event has been cancelled. WILL NEVER BUY FROM STUBHUB again.

vir670
2/22/16

I usually purchase all of my tickets from Stubhub and never had an issue. My boyfriend purchased two tickets to the Lakers vs Bulls game for Kobe's last game in Chicago, which were very pricy. He specifically purchased the ones right behind the basket by the Visitors bench seeing as I'm a Kobe fan and wanted to sit where I had a great view of him. When they scanned our tickets at the door they were showing as invalid therefore they direct us to Guest Services where there are already 50 people in line that have had issues with their tickets. My boyfriend calls Stubhub and is placed on hold for 30 mins and when they finally get on the phone, the replacement tickets they are giving us are across from the visitors bench. I was livid! We purchased those specific tickets for a reason. It seems like the person that was selling the tickets put them on more than one site and sold them twice. They claimed they were going to launch an investigation and contact us. That doesn't help the fact that it was going to be the last time I got to see Kobe Bryant play and they ruined it for me!

nc28
2/18/16

I WAS GIVEN MISINFORMATION BY THREE IDIOT REPS WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT AND NOW IM NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK FOR SIX MONTHS! NEVER USING STUBHUB AGAIN FIRST AND LAST TIME

johnc466
2/10/16

order a package of tickets from Stubhub- was charged double the face value of the tickets, then an additional $42.00 for shipping and an additional $350 for your buy fee. What a joke- who does this? will never purchase through them again- what a rip off!!!

ninar21
2/9/16

I am completely blown away by how incredible the people of stubhub have been! I have purchased tickets on stubhub before and was very satisfied, but this time had a little bit of a complication due to UPS losing my package. I called stubhub and immediately was told that they are going to replace my tickets with new ones and not only did they replace them, but they got me even better seats!! I am so thrilled and thankful!

chillyg
2/6/16

I bought Billy Joel tickets two weeks before the event. Two days after my purchase, I receive an email saying that my tickets were ready to print. When I printed them I noticed that they were not the Club Seats I originaly purchased. I called Stubhub and they told me that they upgraded my seats since the others were not available. Their meaning of upgrade is that the new ones were $10 more expensive. I told them, these are not club seats and that I didn't think they were an upgrade. They just didn't care and told that they were an upgrade. After getting to the event, they were definitely NOT an upgrade. They'll just do what they want.

Be careful

mirandas14
1/22/16

I had two tickets to a basketball game I could not attend, lower-level center court. I posted the tickets a week before the event and the buyer purchased the tickets at 10PM the night before they were about to go off sale (StubHub requires you to have at least 3 days of delivery time). I got up at 7AM the next morning, drove to the UPS store in a foot of snow and got my tickets delivered. The next night at 5PM I got an email saying the buyer got their tickets and I would get my money within five days. TWO DAYS LATER (the night before the event) the buyer claimed I sent them "Student Only" tickets and they were shipping them back. My account was charged $50 and they never shipped the tickets back. I can only assume the buyer claimed this and then used the tickets. I have contacted StubHub a total of five times (via live chat and phone call) and I keep getting the same response, "if you would have disclosed that these tickets were student tickets this would not have happened to you." THEY WERE NOT STUDENT TICKETS. Basically I got scammed by a buyer and StubHub is too money hungry to even look into the truth. NEVER USE THIS SERVICE.

marisam5
1/17/16

A gift card I had ordered was stolen when I was mugged. Two days later I called to cancel the gift card. The representative was very helpful in the phone, but I was never sent a confirmation email as I was told I would. Two days later I called back and was told there was no record. I went through the process again and still recieved no email. I had to attempt the process 5 times before I was recognized. Ridiculous!

julie1466
1/14/16

Tickets delivered promptly, in perfect condition and buyer stated they were torn, which was not true when they were put in the overnight envelope. No notification from stubhub informing me of this and over a week later they charged back the purchase price of the tickets and a fee for their trouble. The tickets were replaced by the original promoter for free at the venue on day of show and stubhub wasn't out any money at all. In fact, they received the full amount I sold the tickets for plus the extra fee they charged me for their trouble. Total scam. I received nothing and the buyer received full benefit of the tickets. When I disputed the charge Stubhub blocked me from my account and I am still dealing with this mess with credit card company. I will never buy or sell tickets with them again.

nancyh83
1/9/16

.yes if someone gives you a gift certificate and you follow instructions and it doesn't work they should make it right. Instead they keep,the money and tell you can use it in the future.... I think they are a bank

antoinetteg2
1/3/16

Purchased tickets, traveled from California, paid for parking, not to be able to use tickets. Tickets were reprinted by season pass holder, invalidating ours.

valeriat
12/29/15

Do not use StubHub this has been the most stressful, aggravating, emotional situation EVER!! bought over priced tickets with my wrong account and I can't even get a refund (I called stubhub) if I could I would give it zero stars, doesn't even ask for a confirmation if order just takes the money right away (I bought concert tickets on accident) I want to in from people never EVeR order from stub hub it is not legit it will scam you.

dakinf
12/28/15

Went to a Dead & Co show last night. They delivered the wrong tickets, so I called and customer support was awesome. They still had extra tickets and allocated 2 to me and gave me a number to go pick them up nearby. I went there and there were people shouting that they were watching the price go up by the minute online and were unable to buy....and then took my tickets and gave them to someone else! Lots of very angry people. Very poor process on their part. I will do my best to avoid using them in the future.

as3102
12/20/15

Months ago I bought NFL tickets from StubHub at a location 5 hours away. Arrived at the event yesterday and was informed that my tickets were invalid! They were confiscated immediately and it was explained to me that the seller had RESOLD my tickets on NFL Exchange. Therefore, I paid $200/ticket for something that I could not use. The game was nearly sold out which forced me to spend MORE money to simply get in the doors (my very first NFL game, five hour drive, limited choices). I am now out my original ticket money, my new ticket money, along with gas money and a $150 hotel room.
I called Stubhub immediately after getting the information from the box office. They did promise to process a refund for the original tickets and told me they would also credit 10% for my "inconvenience".... $48....wow what a gesture!! ... (sarcasm)... Today, I log onto StubHub.com and see that my "inconvenience" refund is showing as a CREDIT to be used on their website for future purchases. Are you kidding me?!?

I have never used StubHub before and I will never use them again. I was told by TWO of the box office reps to NEVER trust StubHub for ticket purchases. They are constantly having to tell people they got scammed. I was advised to only use Ticket Master or to go through the event website directly. Every time you go through a third party you have a 50/50 chance of being screwed....and believe me that is one of the WORST feelings in the world.

patricias86
12/18/15

Went to see masallis Winston concert which had been rescheduled.The seller was notified but did not pass this on.complained to stub hub but was actually yelled at for complaining. I emailed the seller and you would have thought I committed murder. What a whine.He finally refunded my ticket Money when he believed me that the tickets were useless.Will never buy from stub hub again. think these sites should be outlawed.

nickd53
12/15/15

Was kinda hesitant to buy tickets for a travis scott show after reading all the bad reviews.Will now not hesitate to buy again.Purchasing them was easy.called to make sure my 3 tickets were good,and was assisted by a polite rep.Tickets were great

jessb47
12/13/15

Horrible first time experience !! I bought tickets as a holiday gift. When I printed the tickets they had a barcode but were blank. I called right away and was assured everything was fine. After driving close to 2 hours, we were declined at the door. They wouldn't accept them because they were blank. For over 20 minutes, I was on hold trying to speak to someone. I sent 2 emails with no response. The show was about to start so I had to spend over triple on tickets. I called today and the representative was unfriendly and not understanding. I finally was able to get a refund. I wanted them to cover the cost of the tickets or the difference. The offered me a 10% off coupon for next time. No next time !!
The situation was stressful. Horrible company. Do not buy!!!!!!

victorg29
12/13/15

Worst company ever. I sold tickets on Nov. 30 delivered tickets right away. Was expecting payment by Dec 5. Concert has came and went and they were able to enjoy the show. Now here I am on December 13 and no payment. I called Dec 11 was told should have paid on the 10th. Then they told me by the end of the day on the 11th. Now its the 13th and still nothing. Called again was told they were having issues with their payment processing system and should be by the end of this week. This is unacceptable and not my problem. Why do you expect me to provide my tickets right away only to be stuck with no payment? I feel we should be compensated for this issue. I will never sell tickets through this company again. All the reps can say is I am sorry please bare with us longer.

richards182
12/13/15

Stub Hub used to be a great place to safely buy and sell tickets. Unfortunately things seem to be going down hill quickly. Not sure what the deal is. Payments for tickets sold used to get to me within a few days. In the past month, it has been taking more than 2 weeks to get paid. Stub Hub currently has nearly $10K of my money held hostage. I am removing my inventory until they get their act together. Disappointing.

celiaf
12/12/15

I sold my tickets to the SEC Championship for extra Christmas money and was supposed to receive payment no more than 5 business days after the buyer received the tickets. Well the buyer has got the tickets, the game was played a week ago (my team did win) and it is less than two weeks until Christmas. NO MONEY.

tc63
12/11/15

STOLE MY MONEY. WILL NOT PAY ME. THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDS.

tammyc38
12/11/15

FOUND THAT THE TICKETS I PURCHASED FOR THE WWE EVENT IN BOSTON WERE LISTED AND I BOUGHT THEM FOR MY NIECE WHO HAS BEEN BEGGING ME TO GO. I GOT THE TICKETS FOR INSTANT DOWN LOAD ONLY TO FIND THAT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE SEATS THEY ARE OVER DOUBLE PRICED THE SEAT VALUE. I WANTED TO CANCEL THE ORDER BECAUSE WITH THE FEES I PAID ALMOST THREE TIMES THE PRICE OF THE TICKETS. I FIND IT POOR THAT THE TD GARDEN DIRECTED ME TO THIS SITE FOR PURCHASE AND NOT ONLY IS IT NOT A REAL VENDOR BUT I COULD POSSIBLY BE SCAMMED WHEN I GET TO THE DOOR. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM APPALLED THAT I CANCEL THE TICKET ORDER AND HAVE THEM RELIST THEM PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR GET AN UPGRADE ON SEATS IF I FOUND THAT I WAS MISLEAD. CAN YOU SAY RIP OFF

matthews62
12/9/15

I bought tickets to the weekend concert and they double sold my ticket. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. Both of my tickets were together we're very pricey. Then they said they could get me new seats and they never did I drive 3 hours and I didn't even see him. This company is fake. DONT BUY TICKETS FROM HERE!!!

jb173
12/8/15

stubhub does not allow to cancel ticket orders even if it was a mistake or accident. I immediately tried to change mistaken order. They could easily change this for customers. you are stuck with tickets and good luck trying to resell.
Buyers beware!!!

lordv
12/8/15

Bought tickets to a Lindsay Stirling concert, when I got there I showed him my tickets and the guy said there is no such concert being held here. StubHub stole over 170$ from me!

sheldonh11
12/6/15

I recently bought five tickets from StubHub for a basketball game between the Washington Wizards and Dallas Mavericks. This game was important to me because I had some friends fly to DC from Texas and Florida this weekend to watch the game with me. I purchased the tickets and was impressed with the price. Unfortunately, when we tried to enter the arena, we were informed that the tickets had been refunded by the seller. I was embarrassed and humiliated for buying fraudulent tickets from StubHub. The ticket office told us that we could purchase the tickets for more than twice the amount I had paid initially. My other option would be to call StubHub to discuss the matter. I called "SnubHub" and was placed on hold for ten minutes. I was then offered seats that were not as good as the ones I had purchased and told that if I bought them, we would not be able to sit together. The agent offered me a coupon for future purchases, as if I would ever wish to buy tickets from them again! He also informed me that there would be an investigation into the practices of the seller, as if that was a concern on mine! He then put me on hold again to work on a refund, which I might receive in three to seven days. Meanwhile, my friends wasted money on airfare, hotel fees, and I had to pay event parking rates for an event we would not enjoy, due to the negligence of "SnubHub". We walked into a sports bar to watch the game but I had to endure a very uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach because I had disappointed my friends. Instead of letting me suffer through the evening, perhaps StubHub could have paid the difference and allowed us to see the game. This would have been the best option, but StubHub chose to deny any culpability and allowed the seats to be unused at all. Thanks for nothing, FlubHub!

raym629
12/6/15

Ordered online Tickets to concert Stubhub charged my debit card then did not deliver tickets., caused me to miss the show my wife waited all year to see!, called to get answers for there actions and have not received a call back. DO NOT ORDER EVENT TICKETS FROM THESE PEOPLE!

dirkr7
12/2/15

StubHub used personal information to make a fraudulent purchase then to obtain the cash canceled the transaction and requesting a refund, which was caught at Wells Fargo.
Contact with StubHub was full of misdirects and unknowns, no customer support or concern about the hundreds that where stolen thru their company.
Wells will reimburse my funds, but warning to all that provide StubHub with personal and financial information that it will not be safe or will they support against the fraud that happens from within its organization.

michaelw197
12/1/15

They allow people to sell tickets to any venue for whatever price the seller sees fit. When you go on the site , you see the price of the ticket , and sre blinded by the actual cost or face value of the ticket you are purchasing. You can end up paying 4 to 5 times, even higher than face value. This is scalping. And they allow it and don't give a $#*!. They need to at least make available the actual cost of the ticket so the consumer can make the decision unto themselves whether to knowingly over pay or not. Not list the ticket and then find out what it actually c ost.

54 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the StubHub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the StubHub staff and other customers.

3 Photos for StubHub