US Government's NSF

Starcitygames reviews

▼ Sort by: recent

chadl15
8/16/13

Good price, they keep cards in stock, but horrible customer service. Order was lost and haven't gotten an update from them in a week and a half. Was not a cheap order and they have not been willing to work with me. Recommend checking local card shops before you waste time and money on this site.

kaylah4
8/2/13

I will NEVER order cards from Star City Games ever again:

When they screw your order up and make it so you can't play at a tournament because the expensive stuff you bought from them wasn't shipped until Wednesday even though you placed your order on Monday...don't bother calling customer service because their assistant manager Becky will be passive-aggressive and rude to you, and then when she asks for proof, don't bother forwarding the confirmation information they request because their head manager DJ won't even have the decency to call you--just email back until almost a week later to accuse you of fabricating your completely unaltered, legitimate proof.

I was so mad I wanted to just send it all back and buy the exact same cards from Channel Fireball, because they know how to treat their customers, but Star City wouldn't even refund me the priority shipping I payed for after they messed up, so I STILL would have lost money going that route.

I don't even know what else I could have done short of shipping my entire laptop to them so they could see I didn't alter the email verification I received from them. And I am like the most honest person ever, so aside from being mad about my wasted money, I was highly offended by their highly inappropriate accusation.

Poor business, would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

mattb58
8/2/13

I was very pleased with their service. Items shipped right away, were received in good condition, and were expertly packed. I will definitely be shopping here again. Prices here are far better than local retail stores and they had good stock. They were missing just a couple items I wanted, but the vast majority of products I wanted they had plenty of.

moriarf
7/24/10

Prices are slightly higher than you find elsewhere, but the items ship in a timely manner and they have a wider range of items in stock.

I did have one hiccup, when UPS had completely lost their entire morning's shipment for about three days. Starcitygames contacted me to let me know of the problem, and kept me updated with information as they got it. The shipment arrived without incident, aside from the delay.