US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ameliac3

It has great customer service and their shipping is fast with tracking. (in 19 reviews)

mr501

Ssense.com stated that i would have FREE shipping (because order was higher than 250 eur). (in 35 reviews)

esraa3

I purchased a pair of Kenzo logo espadrilles on July 13th 2015 and received them within 3 days! (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stephenw76
5/25/16

To cut a long story short:

Bought Costume National jeans on final sale (20/5/16)
their policy states they will not accept returns on final sale items (no mention of faulty goods in this statement)
cost -£196
On arrival i found the zip to be faulty - broke in other words
Informed Ssense within 1 hour of receiving the item
Asked to send photos by them - I did
their resolution? to offer me a 10% discount on a faulty item - thats £19.40 on the £196 i has spent!!

irrespective of whatever reply they post BELOW i have received no other satisfactory offer or resolution! AVOID!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!!!

markc201
5/24/16

Worst experience ever, sites like ASOS is way more better.

The sizing chart is super confusing and when I ask for returning, the return delivery fee is not covered.

I won't buy other things from this site again.

carolinew24
5/20/16

ssence website appears to be great until you want to return an item.
I purchased a pair of Saint Laurent Lolita boots in my usual size and received them they were beautiful but far too big (although the size guide advised to take your usual size) I had to unfortunately return them and then realised ssence do not provide any returns service from the UK so had to send the item back through Royal Mail at a cost to me of £70.
Be cautious when purchasing from the uk!!!!

rm89
2/4/16

I have been a loyal customer ,SSence always stands by there products every order I have placed,It's been a success ,I hope they will open a Store in Los Angeles, we need this Quality of shopping Excellent prices and selection... And of course great Team especially Katrina..

mr501
2/3/16

Ssense.com stated that i would have FREE shipping (because order was higher than 250 eur). But when I ordered, a couple days later i got a bill of DHL of 180 euro (200 dollar) for taxes and import costs..

Really disappointed, at least they couldve warned that there would be additional costs..

zeldax
1/28/16

I purchased a Faye small bag in red and I received it with defects, I sent pics thru email and asked them for a replacement, they told me tho color already sold out. When I called them, the guy who answered my phone said actually they received addition stock, and they told me they gonna put aside for me, I was so glad actually, but I waited for one whole, I haven't gotten more responds from them, so I made the phone call again, and the lady told me the addition stock already gone, I was like wtf? You suppose to keep one for me, but she said oh I contact to the person who works for the stock department, but he's too busy to see the email. $#*! U ssense, $#*! u

calvinz
1/15/16

Purchased a Thom Browne tie which came with defects. Contacted customer support who in turn replied with a 10% discount as a courtesy.

Told them that their offer was a bad joke, to which they said I should take that 10% to use at a tailor to fix the tie.

Are you for real? How do you guys have any business in this day and age? Mr. Porter, END, every other online retailer in this space has CS far superior to yours.

Get it together SSENSE. Or don't, I'm staying the hell away in the future.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect good customer service.

moez3
1/6/16

I placed my first Order for a pair of zanotti shoes on Monday and reached Dubai on Thursday which was great.
after then I have placed 2 orders that were delivered fast within 2 days only.

I haven't experienced their return . great company to buy from

jessr25
12/30/15

What I like:
First, I cancelled my order in Ssence a number of times, and I was not charged once. Unlike some other places, I still get charge even when my order was cancelled.
Second, customer service on the phone was not bad for me, it was a very straight forward return request.
Third, I received my refund 2 days after Ssence received my return, that was the quickest online refund I ever had. And this matters the most for me.
Forth, they are duty free with some really good prices for Canada, considering how hard it is to buy some of the luxury items in Canada.

What I thought was cons:
- Ssence bags never have tags attached.
- Their price fluctuate a lot, feels very much like a person who can't make up his mind.

danielab5
12/29/15

I recently purchased a beautiful Balmain Tshirt and can only say good things about Ssense. I shop online a lot from Luisaviaroma, Farfetch, Revolve Clothing, Yoox ....and this was just another nice online experience. Definitely, I will shop on Ssense again!

dianan15
12/28/15

I made a purchase Dec 8th, 2015 for the Valentino White Camo High tops for my boyfriend this Christmas for full price retailed at 1044 with taxes, the product shipped December 9th, and a few days later after it was shipped the price dropped a low 664!! I received the shoes on the 14th, 5 days with weekends! That was a great surprise. I called for a price adjustment all though one of their requirements for an eligable refund are that there be at least 1 pair in same size and colour left in inventory (I purchased the last pair) but when I called customer rep, Michael made an "one time"acception for me though I'm sure it had to do with the fact that he changed his mind after I suggested if I should return the shoes for FULL refund instead then repurchase for the price drop lol. Once they arrived I had them in box untouched till then only to find out I have purchased them in female sizes which means they are 3 sizes too small for him, and 3 sizes too big for me. So attempted to get in contact for a return form, or whatever but then they went on holiday break for a few days extending this process of mine and now it's no longer qualified for a refund. It's not even a refund we were really looking at, but they don't do exchanges not to mention the shoes are now SOLD OUT. I highly doubt this will get resolved seeing all the other horredous reviews.

Updated review:
I've bumped up 2 stars to whopping 5! Here's the email I received.

Hi Diana,
No problem, you can actually return the sneaker for a full refund, as we do not process store credits.
Please follow these instructions to return your package:
If you look directly below my signature, at the bottom of this email, you will find a PDF file link. Download this file, which contains your return label. Print the label, attach it to the outside of the shipping box, and drop it off at a Canada Post location.
While we do not put a time limit on the return package while it is in transit, we do ask that you ship it within 1 week from today. Returns shipped past this time frame may be rejected at our discretion.
The merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, and accompanied by its original tags. Please note that footwear must be returned in exactly the same packaging it was received in (i.e. if each shoe was packed inside a bag within the box, please ensure that it is packed the same way for return). Additionally, footwear must be accompanied by the original shoe box in its original condition. Merchandise returned damaged may be rejected and sent back to you at the discretion of SSENSE.
We will email you a refund confirmation within 5 business days of receiving your package at our office. Please note that your bank may need extra time to put the funds back on your account.
Best regards,
Michelle
SSENSE Customer Care
Toll-free: 1-877-637-6002
English: 1-514-600-5818
French: 1-514-700-2078
Attachment(s)

Tip for consumers: Maybe take these reviews into consideration. Maybe my experience is a lot better because I'm in Canada or maybe I'm lucky, but thats two problems resolved with one order. Their service is pretty spot on in my opinion.

jonk32
12/24/15

They took the order and debit from the account, and couple days later got an email said the order was cancelled!!?? Very bad service either online or/ phone with the representative!! Worst experience EVER!! Didn't want to gives star but must at least pick one :(

nd30
12/23/15

I was contacted from their security team because I had a different shipping address from my billing address. I like to have stuff shipped to my sister's house since she is unemployed and home during the day. I advised them to go ahead and ship to the billing address. Was told my order would be shipped either that day or the next day, as all was now good. Then he next day I get a text saying my order has been cancelled due to security reasons. When I called SSENSE they could not give me any reason my order was cancelled, but that I can re-order if I wanted. I will never buy anything from this company. I wish I would have seen these reviews before I even tried. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift. I ordered on 12/15/15, their site says 2 days for processing and I paid extra for 2-3 day shipping. I was told on 12/23/15, 2 days before Christmas, that my order was cancelled. With no explanation of why. Unprofessional to say the least!

Tip for consumers: Never use this site!

sophiao1
12/21/15

I have used ssense before in 2014 and they delivered promptly. However this year (2015), my item has taken a MONTH and is still not here. Its infuriating! I live in Singapore and have woken up at 3pm and 530am to call them thrice and emailed them 4 times a week ago yet still NO reply or updates. My parcel has been stuck at DHL Quebec for 2 weeks. I have called DHL asking them for updates and they have done a search stating the parcel is preloaded and are currently STILL awaiting it's arrival WTF. Obviously I am panicked because Xmas is here and I bought this a month ago for God's sake. It shouldn't take A MONTH to arrive when it states clearly on their site that it should take about 3 days. Called their customer service and their attitude is horrible. They all failed to provide a solution and seem to just be eager to finish with my question. DHL was way more helpful. They did a full search for my parcel at least. Unfortunately, I am unable to contact quebec DHL personally as I need additional information and DHL has informed me to ask ssense to do so. Lol. I'd be surprise I'd they actually called to check. The girl on the phone said she would email... One month in and you don't have the sense of urgency to call? Disappointed and frustrated with their service.

ralff
12/15/15

The Ssense sale dissapears for international customers upon checkout...

Prices changed from 299 dollars to 800 euros thats an 87% increase including conversion rates)

Either say that the sale does not apply to international orders, or fix your website.

serenah2
12/6/15

I placed my order during the Black Friday sale, and it s been 10 days and still hear nothing. It was suppose to be a birthday gift. So I email the customer service to questioning why. They said: we couldn't find one of your order, so do you still want the rest? They did not even bother to ask me if I still want to wait it back in stock. They just simply telling me we don't have it. WTF
If you don't have the cloth, then why post the picture online? If you don't have it in stock, how can I added into my shopping cart and successfully placed the order. The customer service did not seems really nice, all they want to know is my quick answer about weather I want the rest of my order.
I feel so disappointment on Ssense, and would never shop again.

redm14
11/15/15

I recently ordered the Yeezy 350 boost.mif my order status says processing does that mean my order went through an I'm guaranteed a pair?

nilsb25
10/19/15

I ordered a 690 $ product in mid September to be delivered to Berlin. My credit card was charged immediately. Unfortunately the parcel was kept at customs, and I couldn't pick it up as I was too busy. However, this would already been annoying. But if this wasn't enough, the parcel was stored there for 2 weeks (which is common I learned). Today, on October 19th, over a month later, the tracking page says that the parcel is still somewhere at a German postal facility (not at customs though). As you can already guess: I have not been refunded the money yet, though I never received the parcel. Ssense says it has to be physically delivered to their Canada warehouse. I tell SSense: F*** you. The tracking number shows that I never received the parcel, and that it is now on the way back to you. Why can't you simply refund the money? Really? I have to have my bank take care of the matter now, and the insurance? And why do you keep telling me to check with customs, dhl, or whatever institution, when this is clearly NOT my fault? Is this your idea of customer service? That your clients do the job? Never again will I shop on your site.

esraa3
8/21/15

I purchased a pair of Kenzo logo espadrilles on July 13th 2015 and received them within 3 days! (I live in Ontario). I was very hesitant to make a purchase of ssense because of the very bad reviews on here but since the item wasn't too pricey I decided to give it a shot. Two weeks later, after 3-4 wears, the lettering fell off and I contacted ssense immedietly and they were very helpful. They asked me to send a pic of the damage and they replied promptly and told me they've contacted Kenzo and will get back to me once they reply. In one week I received a reply offering me a refund and a print out label to ship the damaged item back to ssense (shipping costs covered). I told her that I was interested in getting a replacement because I absolutely loved them so the cs representative put a pair aside for me that she would send out once they received my damaged pair. Within a week and a half, I received my replacement pair! The only upsetting thing in my sense experience is that the shoe Quality wasn't that great. I was disappointed that, as a casual shoe, it easily damaged. But ssense was overall great with me, the exchange process was super smooth and easy. Satisfied customer!

bhawanak
8/9/15

SSENSE a luxury clothing brand which provides faulty products to the end user. What a ridiculous and pathetic online store. Will never shop with them again. I purchased a YSL handbag for $1390 USD of their website in Oct 2014. I received the goods about 10 days after the purchase. After a month I contacted SSENSE customer support to notify them that one of my handbag stitch was undone. I obviously purposely wont do this myself and the handbag was hardly worn (only on special occasions). SSENSE after two months responded back to me suggesting that I return the bag to them and they will provide me with a new one. Since, they didn't have the same colour i did not want to exchange it for another style or colour. I asked them to source the same one from the designer. After months of correspondence I agreed to sending the bag back (not worn during that duration) and requested for another colour. It has now been nearly 10 months now and this matter has still not yet been resolved. Their standard response is "we have contacted the designer and are waiting for their response". They now disagreed to provide a new bag or refund the money. I had returned the bag nearly 2 and half months ago and there still has been no solution. The most annoying part is that they initially provided me with a faulty bag. Stitching with any designer brand is covered by warranty.But according to them they are still SPEAKING TO THE DESIGNER.
I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE TO ANYONE. TOTALLY Ridiculous.

daijahw
8/1/15

I ordered a pair of shoes from SSENSE, my order was cancelled by the site for a reason, I do not know why. However, my account was still charged! It has been 3 days and I have not been refunded! I would not recommend this site to anyone. The service is horrible.

matthewn22
7/20/15

Totally ridiculous that a "luxury clothing" company does not have an EXCHANGE policy. They expect you to return items and process a refund back to your card and buy the item again outright, even if you simply need a different size of the same item. This it absolute nonsensical BS and a waste of time. It took me 3 weeks from start to finish to simoly get the size up of the same pair of jeans. When I called customer service they just quoted company "policies" and other faux-apologetic canned lines and hung up the phone. While their clothing is nice, customers are much better off buying from other more reputable stores with better policies like Barneys New York or Luisaviaroma, both of which treat their customers with the service and respect they deserve. Do not buy here.

tafarip
7/9/15

After having a bad initial experience that may have been triggered by faulty communication, I finally got news from Salvatore, Customer Service Agent at SSENSE handling my complaint that my refund was approved. I think it is only fair that I make everyone aware that while this process was taxing and draining, it had more to do with banking problems than SSENSE. all has been resolved and I totally appreciate the call directly from customer service this morning. Thank you SSENSE for keeping your word. #

stephanier32
7/6/15

They just don't care about customers!
They did not send the necessary documentation to me therefore I can not receive my package in Denmark. I am forced to return the package. Although it is their error, they will not refund my 50$ postage fee!

bop30
6/24/15

Update #2
It has been 4 days since I was told by Ssense customer service that the charge will be reversed. My bank account hasn't been credited at all. SSENSE IS SHADY. It's only $2.90, but it's the matter of principle which SSENSE is completely lack of. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

Update #1
I called to cancel my order. I thought it was canceled but no. I checked my bank a few days later, they still did reverse the charge so I had to call again. Another person told me my order was canceled. WTF!!!. She canceled it again for me.
They said they take the card holder very seriously. Sure they do. Again, it doesn't matter what they say, I stick to my review about this website. Never order from them again ever.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ordered on the 19th, ssense charged my bank account on the same day. On the 22nd, I got an email from them saying they charged me again for a small amount. If I can't tell them exactly how much it is, they won't send me my order. I understand the whole extra step to make sure I am not using a stolen credit card. If I weren't in the rush of getting my order, I wouldn't care this extra step.
I even sent them a screen shot of the debit card transaction for the full amount. They still wouldn't release my order. Never order from this company again.

nikkig8
6/19/15

USE LESS CUSTOMER CARE,
slow speed reply ! Claims that they charge me additional fees for security reason
waited 5 business day ! NO CHARGED was made so i can't verify anything
ENDING UP CANCELING !!! WASTE OF TIME !!

valentinak
6/8/15

I have ordered from Ssense, but had to cancel my order five days later, due to a very long process of payment approvals. The high security check on a credit card transaction is appreciated, but the speed of response by Customer Care team is slow.

Won't order again.

giannit9
5/28/15

Hi there !!!!
Well, this is my first time order from SSENSE today and I hope everything's go well, I am from Australia and it wasn't easy for me place that order thought, because it costing me quite a bit. Compare USD$$ to AUD$$ too get the free shipping over $500 USD. From what I see, have a lots of unhappy customer about this website SSENSE, hopefully I won't ends up that way. Cheer G'day

susans114
2/6/15

While I like the clothing offered at ssense and they are reasonable to deal with regarding my return, I cannot recommend shopping with them if you live in the U.S. In addition to paying the shipping cost to my home, which was a reasonable $10, I had to pay $41 to ship a single item of clothing back to Canada. A waste of $51.

chrissyl3
1/13/15

I love ssense! I'm so happy I didn't listen to these annoying reviews because most of them are from people who live in the US. I have no idea how the shipping and all that works but if you are a Canadian resident it is AMAZING. I live in Toronto, Ontario and shipping was amazing. Around Christmas time I purchased some Saint Laurent shoes for my bf and they came literally the next morning with express shipping. I also purchased some Giuseppe's for myself and I didn't pay express shipping, it was normal shipping and got my order within 3 days. The shoes were both perfect and I've never been happier! Will most def buy from them again!

merghanm
1/13/15

Hi,

What company in this day in age does not have an exchange policy? I would certainly not recommend dealing with them. As an international company, dealing with luxury brands, how can they treat their customers and merchandise like this?

-unacceptably slow response times to emails
-you have to get their approval to do a return?
-when I called, waited for 15+ minutes, and then asked to speak to the supervisor who was a coward and refused to speak to me directly and would only relay messages to the customer support rep who had no authority.
-only when I got really upset and started negatively tweeting was action escalated

Once the escalation had been created, Andrew was great in responding quickly.

My order number is: 59795686849

jerryr30
1/11/15

STAY AWAY!!! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE! SO MANY OTHER OPTIONS OUT THERE!

I have been doing business with ssense for years and now it's pure garbage! They sent me a defective product, won't answer the phones-no matter what number you call, I have a direct line-and wont respond to emails, but I'm one of their "highly-valued" clients. so many other places, not worth the headache and the feeling of being scammed for saving a couple of bucks.

STAY AWAY!

fionab8
1/5/15

I have been an active online shopper for years and this is by far the worst online company in terms of service. Last month, I made a purchase and wrote in to ask a few questions and it's only replied after 5-7 days, at this time of fast-moving society, this is totally unacceptable.

In the website, it's clearly stated that it will only take 5 days for international order. I ordered my goods on 17th Dec and it will only be delivered on 15th Jan, I feel cheated!!

chelseab7
12/17/14

BEWARE! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I bought a parajumper in a small and just wanted to EXCHANGE for an xsmall. I went to the store, they did not even carry them anymore so when I asked if I could exchange it at the warehouse, they told me I had to send it to them by MAIL to approve even though I live right next to chabanel (the street where the warehouse is) in montreal. MAKES NO SENSE! HORRIBLE. I was talking to someone named "Kate". RUDE AS HELL. Said products couldn't be exchanged and was sassing me. I JUST WANTED A SMALLER SIZE, KEEP YOUR MONEY, JUST GIVE ME A SMALLER SIZE!!!! makes NO sense (pun intended). Do NOT shop here please! Shop anywhere else unless you wanna get fkkked over. What's insane is that my friends and have been loyal customers, NOT ANYMORE. I'm shocked that they would do this to someone who's spent thousands through the years. When all I want is an EXCHANGE. Like how hard is it to present myself and get a smaller size of the exact same product?I'm literally making everyone who lives in TMR ban this store/site. So stupid. We are never purchasing anything from here again. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

rhondas11
12/12/14

12.12.2014.....fast delivery, package came as expected...heres the kicker..if you need to exchange the item you incur the full charge to send back your item...it cost me 63.00 to return a pair of boots...no return label...also no paper work was sent with my item...you have to call in and get a item number which is used for your return...took me three days of being on hold to receive this number....if u usually order w saks/niemans etc. these stores will not do price match to sense bc its a different country...avoid this site!!!!!!!

daved42
12/8/14

Too bad there's no zero rating!
I ordered a Moncler Jacket, took 5 business days to ship to Toronto, ON + squeezed into a tiny box!!! you pay for a $1000+ jacket to receive the worse shipping and handling service out of any other fashion retailer online. Not recommended! Never again...

duongt
12/3/14

Wish I can rate 0 star :)
I ordered a pair of shoes on Ssense and now it said that the shipment will be in 4 days
After that I got an email said that I have to verified the amount they charge on my card , its so complicate because I used the credit card for that, I stayed in Melbourne and my card registered in my hometown which is Vietnam.

brigetted
11/30/14

my Stella McCartney bag arrived nicely packaged in a discreetly unmarked box which i like. my experience with ordering from ssense.com was good. however my only gripe is that this bag was advertised as WHITE. but in actuality, it was CREAM (OFF-WHITE). i decided to keep the bag as i couldn't be bothered with the inconvenience of the return process. but i would have preferred if you advertised the color correctly as OFF-WHITE or CREAM. so i'm out $1200 with a bag i thought was snow white when it's not. meh.

In response to the ssense.com rep: You wrote "the Item color in promo images can vary from screen to screen." That is irrelevant as the description clearly stated the color as WHITE. White is white. White isn't cream or off-white in color. White is a color as pure as snow. So there is no disputing that your team's description of this 'white' Stella McCartney bag is completely erroneous and you should take responsibility for this error instead of trying to place blame on a computer screen.

pamelah16
11/13/14

Absolutely do not buy from SSense if you live in US and have any reservations that you may have to return the item. No receipt comes with package. Customer incurs the full burden of return. SSENSE reserves right to refuse return. So many unknowns, cost of return, customs, and time. SSENSE agent admitted to me that most American customers do not like SSENSE return policies. Compare Net-a-Porter for great customer service and customer friendly help.

thomassg
10/31/14

lousiest customer service. email several times, no response, no update for my tracking. I want my money back !!!! My order number is 5579530186 !!!

sj218
10/22/14

I wish I could give a zero star rating. I will simply never order again from this company. Buying was fine, but returning an item from the US to their Montreal facility is a major pain : $50+ to return a pair of shoes. In this day and age, I'd expect from an online company that sells $600+ pairs of boots a shipping label and some help when an order needs to be returned. Never again.

galem17
9/6/14

When one shops online it's not unusual to need to return merchandise. With SSENSE, for an American customer, this is a big hassle on both ends (US and SSENSE) and a big expense.
They have great merchandise on theirr website, so I thought I would try out purchasing some items from them. I ordered two sweaters, and one of the two didn't work for me. I have never found returning an item so troublesome, either to a US or an international website. Almost every website cultivates customers by making returns easy and either free or inexpensive.

Here are some of the issues I found to be problematic. These are issues I haven't encountered with other companies:

*There were no documents and no return instructions or return label included in the package I received.

*It was difficult to access return information on their website, and explanations do not fully enough explain the procedures, which are rather complicated. With other companies, if one goes to "your account" there is a link to click on to initiate a return, get an RA, etc.

*the US post office didn't like the format of ther return address, and made me reenter it. They needed more information than SSENSE instructed me to enter on the customs forms.

*finally, it cost me over $40.00 (!) to send the merchandise back to them insured. Why would I ever again choose to do this when most other companies cover return costs, or charge no more than $10.00? Moreover, a number of other companies order the same merchandise!

As I read the other reviews here and elsewhere, I hope this return and my refund will be processed in a timely and reliable fashion.

jackn27
8/1/14

Unbelievably painful dealing with SSense! Went through the process of their security measure only to be sent numerous emails advising they haven't received my response. Called them numerous times from overseas, whereby they gave me a lecture on advantages of credit card security.

Sure, I understand and appreciate their position on credit card verification requirements, but they totally missed the point. I made the verifications both verbally and via email, yet they claimed not to have received my correspondence!

Will never buy another thing from SSense again! Multitude of competition who do sincerely want your business!

Jack Ng.

gloriae2
7/10/14

I had a awful experience with Ssence.com I never buy nothing ever .
I place the order everything was fine until 72 hours I receive an email saying that they need to do a verification ; was done in minutes .And 24 hours after they send me another email saying that that the shipment department was enable to find the item .
Sorry as Canadian I really want to support our business but is ridiculous , we can to better .No wonder way some of us prefer to cross the border.

sarahh82
6/11/14

I ordered some clothing items on Ssense. They charged an initial small amount on my credit card as a "security measure" & I was asked to "locate the charge & verify the transaction amount" first, before they can proceed with my order.
This is the first time I've encountered such rules for online shopping. It was difficult for me to call the bank to locate the charge. Ssense was totally inflexible about it.

I tried calling the Ssense customer service line many times, can NEVER EVER get through.
Overall, HORRIBLE & FRUSTRATING experience with Ssense - lousy service, payment method is made so inflexible & non-user friendly.
I DO NOT recommend online shopping here.

marym103
3/18/14

do not order from ssense if you receive an incorrect size cost $40.00 to ship it back ssense will not pay additional customs fees, required by seller, items is then returned to you another $40.00 and it sits in customs waiting for ssense to pay customs fees IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS NOW, NO REFUND!! AWEFUL EXPERIENCE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

gabbin
2/8/14

Bought a couple items from this site and paid for the express shipping option which said it would take 1 day, it ended up taking 7. When I sent an email complaining, they basically did nothing. Refunds are also difficult and time-consuming compared to other online shopping sites but I did end up getting my refund. Don't ever bother with the customer service email, because if they do reply it's just some bs answer; call them instead. But overall I would not recommend shopping at this site, renfunds are just too stressful to be worth it.

joshh48
1/25/14

Horrible experience all around. The website barely works; customer service is friendly but clearly harried and overworked; there's no way to reach anyone at the managerial level; and unlike sites like ASOS (which sends you a prepaid return label with any purchase), YOU have to pay for return shipping. Bought a pair of boots that cost me **$50*** to return. AVOID!

maryd54
1/3/14

ssense.com is FAKE! Never buy any "designer" clothes on final sale!
I spent $40 on a discounted "Diesel" shirt for my boyfriend. Upon receiving it, it was made in China (always a dead giveaway of fakes, real Diesel is made in Italy) The material is very cheap, and after discovering there was no microstitch on the tag (all Diesel has a microstich) I got mad and decided to return it. But I forgot I bought it "Final Sale" which means I can't! So I gave them $40 of my money for a crappy, fake shirt.

grr4
12/26/13

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SSENSE staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/14/15
Answer
ssensec1
A: SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep]
A: Hi Sarah, thanks for the questions! All our products are 100% real and backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. You can read more about the Authenticity Guarantee on ssense.com.
12/15/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
12/7/15
Answer
ssensec1
A: Hi Betty-Ann, we're sorry about the delay. We'll speak with Customer Care, and have someone contact you as soon as possible. If ever you'd like to reach them directly, feel free to call toll free here: 1-877-637-6002. Customer Care is open Monday to Friday 7:30AM-7:30PM.
12/8/15