US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

18 Reviews for Ssense.com

▼ Sort by: recent

8/1/14

Unbelievably painful dealing with SSense! Went through the process of their security measure only to be sent numerous emails advising they haven't received my response. Called them numerous times from overseas, whereby they gave me a lecture on advantages of credit card security.

Sure, I understand and appreciate their position on credit card verification requirements, but they totally missed the point. I made the verifications both verbally and via email, yet they claimed not to have received my correspondence!

Will never buy another thing from SSense again! Multitude of competition who do sincerely want your business!

Jack Ng.

7/10/14

I had a awful experience with Ssence.com I never buy nothing ever .
I place the order everything was fine until 72 hours I receive an email saying that they need to do a verification ; was done in minutes .And 24 hours after they send me another email saying that that the shipment department was enable to find the item .
Sorry as Canadian I really want to support our business but is ridiculous , we can to better .No wonder way some of us prefer to cross the border.

6/11/14

I ordered some clothing items on Ssense. They charged an initial small amount on my credit card as a "security measure" & I was asked to "locate the charge & verify the transaction amount" first, before they can proceed with my order.
This is the first time I've encountered such rules for online shopping. It was difficult for me to call the bank to locate the charge. Ssense was totally inflexible about it.

I tried calling the Ssense customer service line many times, can NEVER EVER get through.
Overall, HORRIBLE & FRUSTRATING experience with Ssense - lousy service, payment method is made so inflexible & non-user friendly.
I DO NOT recommend online shopping here.

3/18/14

do not order from ssense if you receive an incorrect size cost $40.00 to ship it back ssense will not pay additional customs fees, required by seller, items is then returned to you another $40.00 and it sits in customs waiting for ssense to pay customs fees IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS NOW, NO REFUND!! AWEFUL EXPERIENCE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

2/8/14

Bought a couple items from this site and paid for the express shipping option which said it would take 1 day, it ended up taking 7. When I sent an email complaining, they basically did nothing. Refunds are also difficult and time-consuming compared to other online shopping sites but I did end up getting my refund. Don't ever bother with the customer service email, because if they do reply it's just some bs answer; call them instead. But overall I would not recommend shopping at this site, renfunds are just too stressful to be worth it.

1/25/14

Horrible experience all around. The website barely works; customer service is friendly but clearly harried and overworked; there's no way to reach anyone at the managerial level; and unlike sites like ASOS (which sends you a prepaid return label with any purchase), YOU have to pay for return shipping. Bought a pair of boots that cost me **$50*** to return. AVOID!

1/3/14

ssense.com is FAKE! Never buy any "designer" clothes on final sale!
I spent $40 on a discounted "Diesel" shirt for my boyfriend. Upon receiving it, it was made in China (always a dead giveaway of fakes, real Diesel is made in Italy) The material is very cheap, and after discovering there was no microstitch on the tag (all Diesel has a microstich) I got mad and decided to return it. But I forgot I bought it "Final Sale" which means I can't! So I gave them $40 of my money for a crappy, fake shirt.

12/26/13

lousiest customer service. email several times, no response, no update for my tracking. I want my money back !!!! My order number is 5579530186 !!!

10/21/13

I ordered a Parajumpers coat from them about 6 years ago during a 20% off sale. Delivery was quick but I only live about 2 hours away from their location in Montreal. Everything was as expected and that coat has kept me warm through some ridiculously cold weather. No complaints. They carry expensive brands but do frequently have sales.

9/27/13

This is an underrated website. It has great customer service and their shipping is fast with tracking. It is based in Canada, I believe from Montreal. I always order brand name clothing from here, but only when they have sales.

8/9/13

I always order from ssense.com. They sell Geniune clothing and their shipping is super fast.

7/8/13

The worst customer service ever!! I did nor receive my order. have been calling them for weeks- i either get a recording saying the phone number is busy, or i get transferred to voicemail that is always full. i emailed several times and got no response. i spoke with someone once and he said he would look into it and call me back- never got a call back- How pathetic!! This site is ridiculous- will never buy from again- disputing charge.

6/30/13

I bought 2 pairs of shoes from them. My order was shipped to me promptly. However, one pair of the shoes are not of the same quality as I saw in Nordstrom store. 2 weeks later the price was dropped on the website so I request a price adjustment. Here is the reply:

Unfortunately my accounting department has determined that the discount cannot be applied to this order. There are 3 rules for applying the discount to a previous order:

- The item was not initially purchased on Final Sale
- The exact same item (in the same color and size) is still available
- The package must still be in our warehouses.

Personally I think the last 2 rules are ridiculous. And they did not mention any of those rules on there customer service page.

NOT a good site.

2/5/13

I ordered a Canadian Goose coat on Monday and I received it the next day. I am from Toronto. Shipping was super quick. I also LOVE my coat, so warm. I got the Expedition one. Thank you SSENSE.

8/30/12

absolutely fine to shop with and I could track my delivery all the way from Canada to New Zealand, no fancy packaging with deliveries, just the shoes in the designer's dust bag. I shop online a lot, and so like to do some research on customer reviews, but really you can go around in circles reading what people say 'yes its good 'no its horrid' ...I buy from the outnet.com netaporter.com forwardbyelysewalker, and revolve clothing...ssense stocks brands that are not available on the other sites,,,I just purchased some golden goose sandals 70% discount ! and am very happy with my shoes, customer service are hard to contact though, I emailed them and got an automatic reply email...with no reply from them ..never mind they took my money and I took their heavily discounted designer shoes...transaction complete!

2/29/12

Online retailer SSENSE spies on it's paying customers!! First time shopper on SSENSE I placed on order for an $1100 handbag on Saturday and discovered that their "customer service" rep spied on me on LinkedIn on Monday!! I supplied a valid credit card, bill to, ship to, etc....why do they need to know who I work for and my employment history?? I called, they said it's fraud protection...seriously?? This is what it's come too??

3/19/11

I signed up for a contest and then it took me to their store.ssense...LOL
Oh my gosh.... that is the ugliest cheapest crap there is around........Not only that their prices are out of this galaxie. Jewlery has no gold whatsoever and is sky high.
Any body buys this crap is a fool.......
You have better stuff at walmart....... man...... Dont buy here folks..... don't be stupid.

1/29/10

I bought a diesel leather jacket from them and it turn out that the jacket has so many leather defect marks on them. The material they used are cheap and light compare to the real Diesel leather jacket. The leather jacket is made in India. They said that this is a final sales item and cannot be return but they never mention on the product description page or anywhere on their website that this item is final sales.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber