US Government's NSF

Squidoo reviews

10 Reviews for Squidoo.com

▼ Sort by: recent

1/27/14

I have been writing on squidoo since 2006. All was going well until about 12 months ago when they started freaking out about the Google changes.

Now they have locked (unpublished) a bunch of my lenses without warning, and without telling me what is wrong with them, and how I can fix them to get them republished. They also said in my email that any pending earnings will be sent to charity! What the *bleep!*?!? I worked very hard on these pages, and they locked my very best selling page today!!!!

I'm very tempted to just close the rest of my account! Their tier 1 lenses which used to pay approximately $50 per page each month, now pay around $10 each month. They are going downhill fast obviously, and they are making things worse by shutting down high quality lenses without a reason!

1/21/14

it is so funny,i can create some cool "lenses"in here

10/12/13

A good article directory website. But recently It often did not give any reasons to Ban
my articles。 Now I do not like it as before .

11/26/12

help other to get easy and inspire information

12/28/11

This is one of my all time favorite sites. There is so much information there you can get lost for days reading. The only thing I don;lt like is that there can be a lot of spam in the comments, but other than that its great.

11/17/11

This page is very funny

Apprentice Reviewer
9/10/11

Blows the doors off of Hubpages or as I call them, "SNUBPAGES".

11/16/10

Allows you to create what squidoo calls "Lenses." It awards you experience and levels like a game which unlocks more things for you to add to those lenses. It also puts up google ads and allows you to add an Amazon.com module which will allow you to earn money for yourself or for charity if you promote it properly. You can also view other peoples lenses and maybe learn something new.

8/3/10

The best page to know about the resources for android tutorial. The only resource page for android tutorial.
Know more about android tutorial and their resources.

5/5/10

Excellent info on homemade solar panels

The Best Blog Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber