US Government's NSF

399 Main Street
Los Altos, California, USA
Tel: 866.606.1174
support@speechpad.com

People interested in Speechpad are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

surajs5
3/30/15

I am into transcription for more than 15 years now. I've been associated with Speechpad for six months now. I started working as a freelancer for Speechpad 'coz I needed some extra bucks. But I loved the freedom and flexibility so much that now I've taken it up as my priority job. I really can't find words to explain how much I love it.

Transcribers, if you're looking for a flexible, rewarding job, come join Speechpad.

Thank you Speechpad for this exciting, enjoyable job opportunity.

davidm207
7/30/14

My video transcript was littered with very obvious mistakes. Clearly they just ran it though some software without any human intervention. All USA spelling despite being a uk customer too. Avoid.

gracet17
7/24/14

I have used this site to transcribe interviews for data analysis. They have been on-time and reliable. When I had questions before choosing them, the customer service replied right away and they were very helpful! I've had 13 files transcribed and one of them was supposed to have time codes, but didn't. Customer service was great and had it fixed within a day.

Super great to work with and saved me so much time.

estherc7
6/25/14

I worked for speechpad briefly and after passing the qualifications and doing my best on about a dozen files my rating was dropped without my work being reviewed.

I wasn't paid for the work completed.

sindhus1
11/4/13

This is not a good option to work on speechpad.com. I have spent my full time on speechpad and completed the files worth of around 600$. The files which are done before a month are still in review. I received payment of very small amounts twice for the files reviewed. Then all of a sudden my qualification test was revoked and I didn't hear from them. I didn't receive the payment from them. I have written many emails and they are not responding to any one of my emails.

I am waiting for my payment.

neilt7
6/18/13

Speech Pad Review

If you are anything like me, you have finally mastered the art of creating rich, valuable videos for your site. After much effort, you have accurate, reliable information readily available for your viewers. However, you may have noticed that your traffic has not yet increased. How can you make sure the public is finding your website and watching your podcasts? The answer is simple: SEO. Now, even if you don’t fully understand SEO tactics, the most fundamental thing to know is that search engines rely on text to bring up your site and videos. So, in other words, if you only have videos and no text, no one is ever going to find you.

That is where Speechpad comes in. I have used this service more than once, and I cannot begin to tell you how much time it has saved me. Speechpad reviews material with rates as low as $1 per minute in file length, this voice transcription service definitely falls into my budget. Speechpad works with professional transcribers, both human and automated, to provide accurate transcripts of your videos so that Google and other search engines can find you. The Speechpad review is a text to speech service that provides accurate content in a timely manner; in fact, the rates are set on the time you specify. For instance, if you are in a hurry to get a piece of text up and running, the price may be a little higher but for people like me, I would rather wait an extra day or two to save a couple bucks. I don’t think the SpeechInk review offers that. Regardless of the price, you simply cannot beat Speechpad’s reliable transcription service.

In reading other Speechpad reviews and SpeechInk reviews, I’m thoroughly impressed with what I’ve gotten back from Speechpad each time and don’t think I’ll be making a change now that I have a smooth running system in place.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Speechpad staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi I have been doing files for like two months now. My rating is always above 98%. However the files take a tad too long to be reviewed. I was wondering how much longer i have to wait before my request to be a reviewer can be granted? I feel i'm already qualified and no feedback yet
7/24/15
Answer
jillf13
A: Hi Anne! It typically takes 3-4 days for files to be reviewed and sent to the customer, based on their TAT request. It can take up to 7 days, however. If you will email me at worker@speechpad.com, I will be happy to look at your profile and see if you're qualified for the reviewer position and rush job position.Thanks!
7/24/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I just started using it...is the program teachable?
1 week ago
Answer
jillf13
A: Hi Dom. You can find lots of answers to your questions about transcription on the Internet. If you have a good command of English, punctuation, attention to detail, have the right equipment and can listen well, you shouldn't have a problem. Transcription is not for everyone. You should practice a bit before you submit an actual transcript. Be sure to read the style guide that is attached to each job. Email worker@speechpad.com with any questions or if you have problems.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Speechpad staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Speechpad?