US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.4165385457

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

Solid Trust Pay has been taking care of my account for 5 years and they are great. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

they are stealing your money!
they require visa with photos since i am not in the country where my passport is located. my visa doesn't have a photo and they sent me an email saying that :
"your Visa is a non-photo Visitors Visa which conflicts with the outlines requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience, but based on the provided information we will not be able to verify your account" the visa without my photo is beyond my control! its the countries policy! i can't tell them to put a photo on my visa and change it for me since STP can't and don't want to give my money! I have $ with them and they are refusing to have it be withdrawn! DON NOT USE STP!

i am about to give my confidential information on my financial as well as fund stp although with all these negative comment about SOLIDTRUSTPAY. IT SEEMS AFFECTING MY DECISION. PERHAPS THIS IS A SCAM. MORE NEGATIVE POST THAN POSITIVE. This just mean ONE THING. It surely a poor SITE/SCAM.

hai stp,,, so far i dont have problems with your site-- and i love it ! thanks a lot

my concern is-- could you please lower down even a bit the processing fee--!! hope you will hear me

I have tried and tried to access my account without any success. The problem first arose when I tried to access my account in USA (I'm from the UK). There was no joy. I informed STP that I would be in the United States and received the reply that I should be able to access my account once back in the UK. In addition to that I wanted to change my telephone number held on my account. I uploaded the required documents for verification i.e. telephone contract and have since seen that my account has now been suspended! Despite numberous emails to STP no one has replied back. This is very back business indeed. I now just want the balance of my funds back.

Why the Live Chat not working , for a long time , and support nobody answer ?

They don't care if you don't get your product big scam if you ask me anything keep away from SOLID TRUST there's no trust just take and let you get scammed by companies.

Disgusting service no help whats so ever.

Sent them details and they told me it's nothing to do with them however i used there service to pay, paypal only from now on never had any issues with paypal i think most scam sites use this payment system because they don't care once they have your money.

Solid Trust pay, The largest internet thieves is located at the beginning of the.
The money received by the boss and employees are forbidden
Their wives and their children, I wonder when you are looking at aren't they ashamed?
They are my children the right to their own children, how they feed my children dinner?
My 7000 usd, they stole my money and haram money, how to spend?
I'm sure they are that they are very unhappy people,
Also other web sites that they are thieves, they're doing a finder.Hyip site all Solid Trust Pay payment.This unscrupulous creatures in a very short time after these atrocities, they will give an account of.

This site is driving me crazy, all I want to is withdraw my funds because I need them. Credit withdrawal was fine until it stopped working, they recommended that I open a bank account that is impossible because it will not accept my account number and they say contact us by phone but the International Number does not work. Very Very Frustrated. I am stuck on what to do next?

I too have been Solid Trust PLAYED. No payouts. They are quick to extract your fees for loading your account though. But all organizations I am involved with that have ever used them have dropped them. They don't even service companies with proper support, ease of use, or prompt delivery of service. Avoid this so-called company at all costs.

Hi, i cant understand my account anymore. i have some money in my account i cant access it.t says the limit is 0.00 so i cant do any transaction to or from Solid Trust pay. i sent an email but i did get a reply

We have asked for withdrawal of funds and last month they took over 15 days to transfer my money, then requested a second withdrawal later and it has been 25 days so far... every time we call they come up with another lie for the delay... basically it has been like this with them for years. At times they take 5 to 7 days to fulfill transfer of money into our bank account... but that is rare with them. Although we have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt the sad bottom line is: they are not honest.

I kept contacting SolidTrustPay to fix it so that I could log in, and they told me they solved the problem, and yet I couldn't log in. Once I replied to their email and it went through, but twice I replied and my email bounced back - it wears me out to keep asking for help and nothing gets fixed. They offer for you to rate tickets, but you can only rate them if you can log in.

I also asked them to fix their Help Centre link, because it's an untrusted connection. They said "Ticket Resolved" and nothing changed. I expect a little more credibility from a site that deals with finances. I decided if I couldn't trust them
to fix technical issues I couldn't trust them with money, either. At least they removed my account (or so they say).

I have requested a check withdrawal and its been two weeks yet it is still just pending. I called the number and had to leave a message during office hours. I received a call back a couple days later saying that it should go through by the end of the week and it is still pending. The process of receiving a payment was easy but getting my money is a real pain, it is still pending and its been far too long.

I opened an account at SolidTrustPay to pay a Fraudulent Company Profit-clicking which just vanished. Now I am requesting the remaining funds left at Solid Trust Pay and it has been a nightmare. I have been working with a customer service name Andrew but over a week, the problem still not resolved.

I have had no problems with this site. It has worked for what i need it for. There will always be people who have problems. It can happen on any site, even paypal.

all friends post the comments all frind fwd this msg that stp is scame my account was suspend without any reason my user ghumen

must fwd msg dont trust stp

i hait this system
i hait his management

we are all close the account stp

my all team requested 500 people disable the accout stp

my today loss 2500 dollar the company send my withdrawl but not received on it my account suspend

i always follow the rule of stp if any one give the proof reason my account was block

thanks all friends post the msg in the world level every team that dont belive stp this processor same like LR so close all accounts today and post the msg in every one about stp scame

I have my Solid Trust Pay account a few months, before I did not have this problem, but now I have the following problem: When I try to transfer money out of my account, STP willn´t let me transfer the amount I want and forcing me to change the amount to less for left an amount in the account STP. I think that's fair to force me to stay one part of my money in Solid Trust Pay account. Is this legal?

As everyone else. Seems impossible to withdraw my money....

Terrible website with bugs, which doesn't function as it should. Customer service is ridiculous too. No tel number, or email. Do not use their service unless you have too. then forget withdrawing your fund back to your account, as that is almost impossible.

No customer care. Rude ed incompetent people working there. Just fews word :unqualified and unable unprofessional. Long time waiting to get money!

I regret using STP!!! I withdrew 500 USD October 2012 and up to today, (Feb 2013) I have still not gotten the money. I have sent numerous emails and the only time i got a reply (after waiting for weeks) is when they told me to send another email to another address...then i had to wait for another long long at now, their phone numbers which are listed on BBB website are not going through either so i cant even call them. Am terribly disappointed,and not sure if i will ever get the money but am still hoping for the best while preparing for the advice? USE STP AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Great payment processor for online payments. As an exchanger for STP would recommned

This sucks . It did not reply my mail and did not verifies username is can't tell.Do not open account on solidtrustpay and do not loose your money

HORRIBLE Company! No responses to emails, calls nothing...

Their FAQs has the following:
"Verified Members can withdraw any amount of funds in their STPay account right on to any VISA credit card that they own! Here are the instructions:

1) add your card info to your MY BANKS & CARDS area. Ensure that you send in our authorization form.

2) do a small incoming deposit of $2 to $5 via your MY MONEY area and wait 2 - 24 hours for it to clear."

Of course if you do it they charge you for the deposit and still don't verify your card so you have no way of getting your money. This is a bold face lie just to earn the deposit transaction fee!

7/24/12 live support always offline, their phone number always busy, not response from email and the only time I can hear the phone ring was after hours. I request about 4k with draw from to my account more than 2 weeks ago and haven't seen my funds yet.

Solid Trust Pay has been taking care of my account for 5 years and they are great. The negative post above has the wrong email which is why their email bounced back. Also, Solid Trust Pay is only a payment processor and not connected to any other online program or site. So if someone had a bad experience shopping online they must need to call Solid Trust who will help them get a refund.

I love SolidTrustPay- they have the best phone support than any other processor out there, and I have used the stpvisa@solidtrustpay and it does work, and have refunds sent back to me without any issues. Not sure what this other person problems are but it not SolidTrust.

Last time i wrote about Ukmobiles4you, now i will tell you about the company which will take your money i mean the payment company ( Solid Trust pay )
I contact them to ask for there help but they transfer me from one department to another so at the end they gave me this e-mail address ( ) which i think not exist because this what i got on my Yahoo (Hi. This is the mail-send program at
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<>: does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (chkuser)
Giving up on

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.)

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?